Speaker 1: Show time is here, and no time to fear.
Speaker 2: Corilla is so near because showtime is here, So on with the show. Let's give it a go.
Speaker 1: Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It's show side.
Speaker 3: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean he's really something. The best, most fabulous host.
Speaker 1: Will be here.
Speaker 3: He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy.
Speaker 1: Have you heard him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: He's almost here.
Speaker 3: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 2: I was show SI.
Speaker 1: Alrighty Didy, Happy hump day to you all. Well, I made the mistake of watching almost every international news outlet last night. What is the world talking about? How are they talking about it? And should we care?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. It's the Cuell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It is the crowd Cast. I am Carrel so very glad you are joining me. Allegedly, I'm live on TikTok and Instagram and YouTube. I'm just live everywhere allegedly, I don't know. I don't even know how to watch my own live on TikTok. So when I figure that out, I guess I'll be able to watch it. And meanwhile, if you comment, the software that I'm using, Restream, allows me to look at the chats for all of the social media. So go ahead and chat. If you're on Instagram, if you're on TikTok, if you're on YouTube, chat and I will see it immediately. It is a way to communicate with me, all right. So first of all, I got to remind you haters are going to hate, and there's a lot of hatred out there for me because I am not towing any party line, democratic or Republican, and I am just telling you the truth as I see it. And as Jack Nicholson so famously said, most people can't handle the truth. And so there's a whole lot of haters commenting. They're making fun of my list where they're calling me ugly, or they're calling me pedophile, or they're making fun that the videos only get eight hundred or one thousand views. They don't realize that the audio portion of the show gets tens of thousands of listens a day. They don't realize that. They just go by their TikTok or buy their Insta or buy the YouTube. Well on Apple, podcast and Spotify, we are in the top two hundred in the world. So hello world. But haters are going to hate, and there's a lot of hate out there right now, but not from who you would think. So last night, let me do the genesis of this to be true because truth. David Hall taught me that if you're gonna do radio or broadcasting or podcasting, tell the frigin truth. Last night, my gas tank was on empty when it came to the show. Okay, last night, I thought, what am I gonna say to these people. I don't want to be Debbie Downer every day, and I don't want to talk about orangina every day. But where are the topics that we used to talk about, like the Menendez trial or Britney shaving her head or should this person do that? Or you know whatever? Where are those topics in the news. And the fact is they're not. They're not in the news. I mean, the one social media topic I saw yesterday was whether or not the guy should have recorded when he was getting off the plane in Toronto because that the crew were saying, put away your phone, you know, stop it, just get off the plane, and he thought, uh, I just survived a plane crash where I'm frigging upside down. I'm gonna record this. I sided with the side of him recording, by the way, because it's one of the few recordings we have, and I was very interested on what was going on inside that plane, and so I'm glad he recorded. Now, did he disobey crew members? Yes he did. But you know what, maybe the crew should have kept the plane upright if they didn't want someone recording. So that was the only topic that really I saw, you know that really in any way, shape or form, was sort of like a social topic, something we used to talk about. So then I thought, well, okay, if you're out of topics, if you're just what is the world talking about? Because the world can't be talking about Donald Trump NonStop, right, so let me just go. So I watched BBC Sky News, which are both out of the UK. I watched RTE one from Ireland through a VPN network. I watched France twenty four. I watched an HK World from Japan, and I watched a Latin American news service that's in English to see what is the rest of the world talking about. What are they saying? And I started taking notes and invariably they all have the same stories, all of them. And I have to say before we go into the minutia, I have to tell you today, I'm really afraid. I haven't been genuinely scared. Today, I am afraid. And if MAGA was smart, which they're not, but if they were, and I don't mean that as an insult, we just know that the education level of the average Trump voter is much below the education level of someone that voted for Kamala Harris. We know this, We have the statistics. And by the way, there is one social topic that we will talk about in the last segment. LA unified school district started this week and they have banned cell phones and I want to tell you who the biggest opposition to that is. So we'll get to that in the third segment. But so I was thinking to myself, let me watch all this, you know, and I came away scared, and every American should be. MAGA should be, we should be. There should be common ground because we both should be afraid. But see, Maga's not going to be afraid because Maga is not going to sit down and watch these other news from other countries. And if they do, they're not going to believe them. Okay. So the number one story unequivocally around the globe in every nation was the United States sitting at the same table as Russia and being civil. We support Ukraine. Russia is the Ukraine's enemy. Russia is trying to get a foothold in the EU for domination of the European Union. Russia is not our friend. Okay, they're not. The Russian people may be our friends, but the Russian government, Vladimir Putin not our friend. And yet here we had Marco Rubio, of all friggin people, sitting down with an envoy from Russia. In Saudi Arabia, the Saudis are not our friends. Sixteen of the eighteen terrorist on nine to eleven were from Saudi Arabia. The Saudis are not our friends. They put up with us because of oil. They are not our friends. When we were in Iraq, the Saudis actually fought gave money to the people fighting against us. Because Saudis are Sunni and Shia, and those two factions are fighting. They're not our friends. So we sat at a table with a country that's not our friend, Saudi Arabia, to talk to our sworn enemy Russia. And what were we talking about? Ukraine? And where was Zelenski not invited? And where were the EU partners non invited? So let's say you got a neighbor okay, and you like the neighbor couple, but the husband's always been a real piece of work. And now you find out that the husband has been beating the wife and you don't approve of that. So you then say to the wife, I will help you. I will support you to get out of this marriage in any way that I can. And you refer her to a good lawyer, and you offer to watch the kids when they need watching. And when the husband starts yelling and screaming, you call the police and make sure she's not hurt. So you support the wife. You do not support the husband. So then the wife decides to get a divorce, and you go to the hearing and not the wife. You go to the divorce hearing and not the wife, because after all, you set up the lawyer. You know, you've been supportive of the wife. You've been there for the wife whenever. Without you, the wife wouldn't be getting the divorce. And so you show up, not the wife, You show up to litigate the divorce. That sounds absurd, right, Well, that's what we did. It is not our war. And for Orangina to then hold the speech that said he has the power to end this war, no he does not, because, contrary to what he believes, he is not dictator of the world. He is just the first part of that word of the world. So that's their number one story. The United States is out of control when it comes to Ukraine. And then he goes on TV and says that Zelenski shouldn't have started the war victim blaming. Of course a rapist would blame the victim. Russia invaded Ukraine. Let's not forget. How is it he's all for Israel committing genocide because they were a cat, but he's not standing by Ukraine. Oh what else does the world say? I'll tell you when we come back. We're gonna check the chatroom, at Instagram, at TikTok, at YouTube. Hello everybody, So glad you are here with me today, even you I want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell, that's Kiril and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 4: If you're not visiting Reallykorrell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 1: You know, I really wish I knew how to watch my live on TikTok, how to watch my own live, but I don't know how. If any of you are watching on TikTok and can tell me how to watch my own live, please let me know because I want to be able to watch it. It says I'm broadcasting on TikTok, I guess I believe it, but we'll see, all right, So in the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash Willie Carrell, we have Brian what the direct line to send fear to children has gone for six hours a day, clutch the pearls Russia is not our friend? Blah blah blah, what else? South Vietnam was not at the Paris Talks in nineteen sixty eight, either Nixon modified them, notified them with bombing and mines, then left, ooh that's not good. So so what else of the world talking about? Well, let me check my notes because I made some direct notes last night. Oh there, I was watching my own TikTok. How did I do that? Oh? God? Anyway, so let me check my notes from last night about other things that the world was talking about, because it was it was just really amazing to me, and it wasn't really good. So US Russia over Ukraine. Trump says I have the power to end this war. It was he does not. They said the meetings were upbeat and constructive, and then they ate scallops and ribbi stakes. We were told, can you imagine they're in there discussing the fate of Ukraine dining on scallops and ribbi steaks. How freakin fabulous? All right? Jd Vance made headlines in the EU on BBC. USA's view of democracy is obviously different than that of the EU. After his speech, that's what the leader said. They also said that perhaps they should stop immigration from the United States because Americans seem to have a warped view of democracy. That was scary. The UK is ready to send peacekeeping troops into Ukraine. Meanwhile Trump is screaming he'll never have any troops on the ground. Then I just made a note. The EU hates US, and their media calls us out every ten seconds. They hate us. They hate us. Not mildly dislike, not are a little upset with they hate us. They already not even a month and a half into his reign and they already hate us. Families are returning to southern Lebanon. They did talk about that, however, They said there's nothing to return to, pretty much all bombed out, and nobody knows who is gonna pay the fifty billion dollars to repair Gaza. So it's gonna take fifty billion to rebuild Gaza. The World Bank says twenty billion is needed right away. Do you know Elon musk could single handedly paid to rebuild Gaza Elon muskuld. Isn't that something? But they don't know who's gonna pay. What else did they talk about, Oh yeah, Pope Francis has a pneumonia in both lungs. He's eighty eight. By Pope Francis, bye, when you're eighty eight and you get an ammonia in both lungs and a microbacterial infection, you're probably not long for the world. So if you're a member of the largest child rapering in the world, meaning the Catholic Church, your leader's about to take take a hike. Oh and asap Rocky was found not guilty of trying to shoot his former friend, and that tickled me when it said his former friend. Well, I thought, yeah, you can't try to shoot someone it happens. Still be your best buddy. I'm sorry about all that attempted murder thing. You want to get some lunch so that you know. And of course asap Rocky is someone you don't have no idea who he is. He's a rapper married to Rihanna, but you know, outside of that, that was the But the vibe I got from all from one watching every news service I could was that they hate us, They hate Donald Trump, hate him, and they really feel that he is in Plutin's pocket. Twice last night on foreign news stations, I heard them openly ask if Trump was a Russian asset. Now, this is why MAGA won't watch while and while the denounce foreign media, foreign media has no you know, horse in the game when it comes to America. They really are just reporting. And when you hear the country say they want to make Americans pay financially for Trump's horror. They want to either stop imports to the United States, stop buying products from the United States, make it harder for us to get goods and services. You have no idea how much we get from other countries. If they cut us off, we starve. We are not food self sufficient in any way. Then, of course, down in Brazil, one of the big stories, they're prosecuting their former president. He is in jail for the exact things or in China did for contesting the election, trying to subvert the vote. They Bolassario is his name. He is in jail for the very things that Donald Trump did. He is sitting in a jail in Rio de Janeiro at least. And they talked about Trump and they said out loud on their newscast that America does not like to prosecute rich criminals. Because they asked, this guy did the same thing Trump did. Why isn't he being prosecuted, And they said, because America does not prosecute rich felons. Wow. Wow, if you took a moment and watched BBC, Sky News, RTE France twenty four NHK World. You would see that the United States is not only falling quickly, but to them has fallen, that we are in collusion with Russia, the enemy of the world. Basically that Donald Trump is a Russian asset. They said this on several news programs, So why can they be honest and our news media can't fear.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: Baron Trump commutes to school on a train. Most students stay on campus. Baron Trump is not. So a reporter said that he was an oddity for that that most students commute, other students don't, so Baron is an oddity in that respect. She is now gone because the Internet blew up that this reporter called Baron Trump an oddity, and Vogue fired her. That's it, She's gone. American media is in fear of Donald Trump. And when you have a media in fear of the leader, they don't report the truth. They become propaganda, just like in Nazi Germany. That's what I told you at the beginning. If you don't support this show, if we don't get more views, if we don't get more money at Patreon, dot com, forward slash YouTube, I will go away. I'm sorry. YouTube dot com forward slash really Carrell or Patreon dot com forward slash really Carrell. I'll go away because they don't want me here. The administration doesn't want me here. MAGA doesn't want me here. You know, they want me to shut up and leave the country because they think this guy's great. Do you know here in Las Vegas they just Southwest Medical and Mount inter Mountain Medical are two big companies here in Las Vegas just stop taking veterans' healthcare because of the cuts at the VA. And now thousands of veterans in Las Vegas and Reno cannot access healthcare because of the cuts. Donald Trump, did you messed around and find out, didn't you? Didn't you? And in Tampa, Florida, ninety percent of the funding is being cut to a program that they desperately need because of the Trump cuts, and people are like, we voted for him, how can he be cutting this program. In Alabama, light bills went up one hundred dollars a month because of Donald Trump, and yet they are still sticking with the guy. He's raising prices, hasn't lowered. Grocery prices, gas and food are going up and he's bringing us to the brink of a world war while making the rest of the world hate us, and they think he's making America great again. These people are too stupid to vote, really, but they're allowed to. So what do we do, Well, we'll talk about that. And no cell phones in la unified school. So who's the most obsessive students for the teachers? I'll tell you some return don't forget Patreon dot com forward slash stop forwards really Correl. If you don't remember my name, Patreon dot com here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell cap, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, And please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, Forward slash, really correct. Thanks for almost thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can, Wouldn't you know what? The software I use has a TikTok Live monitor. I didn't even have to worry about. I just touched a button and bam, I'm over at TikTok Okay, great, wonderful. All right, So the LA Unified School District has bad cell phones and they have these locking bags either that some schools are during the honor system. Some schools are making the students put their phones in a bag and locking them up with self timed locks, that sort of stuff. So they thought they were going to get complaints from the students, But the truth is, guess who they're geting the most complaints from. Guess somebody. They are getting the most complaints from parents, And do you know why? Do you know why? They're getting the most complaints from parents because parents are afraid that if there's a school shooting, their children won't be able to reach them. Can you imagine now that that upset me because I thought, if you are so afraid of a school shooting that you fear if your child doesn't have their phone, that they're in danger, why the hell are they in that school? You know, parents often use school as daycare. They do. They just they do. They have to work, they don't have time to take care of their kids, so for eight hours a day, they send them away. And they know the place they send them to is no longer safe, nor are they getting a great education. So what is their answer, give my cell phone that I can always reach them. Again, If you are so afraid that your kid needs a phone while at school because of mass shooters, your kid should not be at that school. We live in a world where we allow large groups of kids to go places where we know they are not safe. We know they're not safe, and we do nothing about it. And Orangina certainly isn't going to do anything about it, and states are going to be hard pressed to do anything about it. With a republican regime and so the kids that were surveyed said, actually they like it. They don't have as many distracts. They said the first few days they didn't like it because they had to detox like every other addict. And then once they detoxed, they said it was great. They're playing more with their friends, they're talking more, they're paying attention more, and teachers they're like, they're actually paying attention. So I've always wondered why kids had cell phones in school. I mean, we weren't allowed to bring walkie talkies in my day. You know, it's a breaker with CBE radio. That'd have been my day. Breaker one nine, Breaker one. Now I'm sitting here nath class. Anybody read me? You got a twenty? I was? Who was I? I was? Wrote? No, it was I Roadrunner? Now was I Roadrunner? I might have been Roadrunner? My mom was Winnie the Pooh. I might have been roadrunner? Breaker one nine, Breaker one nine? This is Roadrunner?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Who was? I forgot my handle? Steve Cabral bought a Ceebee radio. We use it when we go to California in his car. It's quite funny talking to the trucker Sonny. Some of those truckers are sexy. I wouldn't mind climbing up in their rigs, in their big rigs with their apartments on the back. These trucks nowadays, dear God, they have they have bigger apartments on these trucks than people do in New York. Seriously, in New York, you should just buy a semi with one of these apartments right behind the cab and just live that park it on the street. Or I bet parking in New York is probably cheaper than an apartment, So you know, buy a set. That's how you should live in New York. Buy a camper and just pay five hundred bucks a month for parking. Park your camper in Manhattan. So anyway, so the kids are not upset by it. Some are, but most aren't. The teachers are not upset by it. It's the parents that are upset by it. What about you If you had a kid that was school age and had to go to school and the school said no cell phone, how would you feel about that? Leave your comments down below. I would be I wouldn't do it. I would tell the kid no, you know what, I know, this is counterintuitive, my child, See, I don't think this band is necessary. I think it's bad parenting. If you can't tell your kid, here's your cell phone, it's only for emergencies, do not use it during school time, and then that kid goes ahead and uses it to where they have to be locked up. That's bad parenting. Once again, the school is having to do parenting because parents have no control over their children. Because if my mom and dad told me not to use a cell phone at school, and then they found out I was using a cell phone, it'd be the last time I ever picked up that phone. I'd have broken knuckles. Well, my mom would have never broken my knuckles. She would have had a nun do it. But you know what I'm saying. I mean, really, if you are a parent and you can't make your child not use the phone during the day to where they have to have it locked up, then you're a bad parent. It is not the school's responsibility to keep your kid off a phone, it's yours. My kid would not use the phone during the day and would have it in their pocket case there was Well, you know what, I have to be honest. I don't think Andrew and I would have had a kid in public school. I don't the minute Andrew would have learned about because he died in two thousand and one, Columbine had already happened. And I really believe that had we adopted a child like we were going to, we were getting a little Chinese baby, little girl. Had we adopted a child, I believe he would have homeschooled the child. I do not believe he would have sent it to a place where it being shot was a very real probability. He would have said, no, I'm not putting our child in danger by putting them in public school. So he either would have found a very reclusive private school that was safe, or he would have homeschooled. I know him, I know it, just like now I know that he would tell me to get out of this country. After watching the media last night that I watched. He would say, get out now, sell everything you have and get out. Screw your healthcare. You're not going to drop dead, and if you do, you do, but you've got to get out of this country. That's what he would say. Do yourself a favor, watch them international news and be prepared to have the pants scared off you. All right, anything else in the chat room I need to address before we go. Let's see. I think the point is that no public place really feels completely safe anymore, and we want our children to be able to contact us in case of an emergency. Exactly that's exactly right. I mean, look, I'm all for no cell phones during class, but they should be able to be turned off and put in your kid's pocket. The schools shouldn't have to take them from your kid. If your kid can't mind the teacher and mind you, that's the problem. The cell phone is not the problem. The kid's inability to follow directions is the problem. Problem you always gotta That was tack in the chat room. Karen Roby. I have a sixteen year old granddaughter and I would not like a cell phone band. See, it is the parents that are upset with the band, not the kids, and not the teachers. It's the parents because now they feel they cannot contact their kids and their kids can't contact them in case of emergency. I tend to agree. I don't think kids should use cell phones during the day, but they should be able to keep them in their pocket. In LA Unified, they're putting them in bags and taking them away, or the kid holds the bag and the bag doesn't unlock until break. Now they are saying that the bags can be automatically unlocked in an emergency, So the kid puts the phone in a bag. The bag has a time lock that the school controls, and then if there's an emergency they can undo the timelock and let the phone out. But what if the shooter takes out the person that would unlock the phones? Hello? All right, I am Correl. Be who you want to be on everybody. Thank you on TikTok, thank you on Instagram, the five people that are watching truly but you know whatever, by hey, you vibe, Thank you and welcome. We'll be back tomorrow for our final show of the week, so tune in and soil. Then remember to follow me at YouTube dot com. Really Carrel. Like you to subscribe and support the show at patreon dot com, forward slash, Really Carrel, Thank you very very much. We need you.
Speaker 2: Broadcasting from a completely different plea of view yours.
Speaker 4: Listen daily to the.
Speaker 2: CORELL cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different plain of view yours.
Speaker 4: Listen daily to
Speaker 2: The CORELL cast on your favorite streaming service.