Speaker 1: Oh well, thats are hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan.
Speaker 2: I'm Jacob Jake.
Speaker 1: If you look, you're like, you know that one player that's getting ready to have his name called to run out of the tonnel one of the football field. You're like him, fucking let's go. Let's get ready, baby, it's game time.
Speaker 2: Actually, I was just jamming to a song in my head. I just literally just pulled into the driveway like two minutes ago, right as we are getting into our live I was booking at home, had to make the kids swap happen. We injected the pig tonight for the yearly pig Roast, right, So it just came from my mom and dad's house. That's where I've been for the past two hours. It's been a whole it's been a whole evening. Not gonna lie. So on the way pulling in, I was listening to Uh, Kanye and jay Z's I Got What You Need. So I was just kind of jamming out to that as we started.
Speaker 1: But yeah, nice, nice, Well, I know we probably have a lot on the agenda that we're probably gonna be getting into. Yeah, so the Zombie was talking about it just a couple of minutes ago about how Biden. I'm sorry, that's what I was gonna bring up, but basically about some kind of amendment to try and get Trump out of office.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure they're pushing something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I can't remember which amend amendment it was, Zombie. Do you do you know offhand?
Speaker 3: The fourteenth Amendment is what it said, but I actually haven't looked up what it is, Like, I don't remember every amendment, but I saw just like an hour ago, there was the whole thing about them trying to use it in like a backwater way. But they're trying to use January sixteenth but they can't, And I don't know. I guess they're trying their best to figure out something to make sure he doesn't get into office.
Speaker 1: I actually found it right here. As a matter of fact, Shall I share it, Jacob please?
Speaker 2: By all means, brother, I would love to know what the hell y'all are talking about. All I've been hearing as far as the politoscope in the past few days is people either losing their shit or jizzing them selves over Trump's alleged picks. Right there's a couple of them that have been controversial, and then some of them were even involved in sex trafficking once upon a time. So it was like, yo, what the fuck? I don't know, but like, so y'all talking about Biden pulling some shit. I'm like, wait, I ain't heard nothing about this, dude.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I think we're about to learn a little bit. But speaking of jizz, uh, the spirit animal said, what's up you sexy motherfuckers?
Speaker 2: Sandwitch? Is Samuel?
Speaker 1: How are you, sir, Samuel? John raising hall, praising down gentlemen?
Speaker 2: Amen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, John said, hey, guys, what to do? John? I like your name, and uh, Michale said, yo usmc oh shit, was annawitch devil?
Speaker 2: Raw a right, it sounded gay when you did it.
Speaker 1: That was on purpose.
Speaker 4: Raw.
Speaker 2: I've also heard marine say it like that too, be gay, So like, you know, I guess in keeping with the order.
Speaker 1: It seems, yeah, right like that, Sam with your spirit animal hand raised.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: If you're gonna do it, you gotta do it, Poppet, you gotta say it with your chest bo.
Speaker 6: But you were not.
Speaker 2: We're in the Marine Corps, not the gavy.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, all right. Well, I don't feel qualified to even say it. That's why I make fun of it while i'm saying it, so that I'm not to be taken serious. Although I have major respect for the military, it's that I am not qualified to say such a thing. So I feel like if I was to really like let out a good solid girl, it would just be like wrong.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel that you're you're not trying to attempt stolen valor here, You're doing it in satire on purpose.
Speaker 1: I dig it, yes, yes, and so Zombie said hey everyone, and then a little yut yut right, what is the whole yut yut thing? I've heard that plenty of times? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: So yut?
Speaker 1: Sam as is hand raised too?
Speaker 2: Oh Sam? Do you want to break down yet? Because I've heard a couple of different stories. I'm curious which one you're gonna write with.
Speaker 5: So, me and the guys in B and P, we we all have killed tattooed as dumbass marines as we should.
Speaker 2: As nineteen year olds are one to do for sure, that.
Speaker 5: And getting yeah anyway it so yeah, it means you undisciplined thing, is what I heard undisciplined thing.
Speaker 2: I always heard.
Speaker 5: I can't help it, that we're first battalion, that we are the best looking Marines.
Speaker 2: I can't help that.
Speaker 1: Oh, God, Sam oh.
Speaker 2: But I've also heard that it was like another term for uh for kill. I've heard it was a term of endearment that came from some other language once upon a time. It's just it's kind of one of those things. It's it's riddle with the colloquialisms and the legends of lore of stuff that it kind of just is a part of the culture. It's like er we I don't know why er is a thing. It makes sense. It's short for uhhero like this makes sense, but like er as a thing. I can't tell you how many officers colonels. It was like er, Like, that's that's a weird response to give to another man. I'm just like out loud, you know what I mean, looking back at it. Hindsight twenty twenty, my nineteen year old fucking cult test erh h. It's like, that's that's weird, right, But if you're there, it makes sense. It is the proper response. It's it's the only response in so many cases.
Speaker 1: But anyway, you're speaking the proper language in the proper landscape.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If we were in the Air Force, we would speak incursive, you know what I mean. But the Marines are taught to be essential hobos and we like it that way. We like being grimy, filthy, dirty bastards. We thrive in this environment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy, Steph said, thank goodness, it's Tuesday. How is the cool fam doing, Stephanie, Steph, I'm not gonna lie to you. There was a there was a podcast that that electro Nick just put me on and I listened to it, and as as I'm listening to it, I realize, oh shit, this guest that is on this pretty popular podcast is coming on Too Meta Mysteries in like a week. We had scheduled him like a while ago, before I had ever been sent this video, and this is the guy that is going to be talking about the laser and how whenever you do DMT you can see extra dimensions with the laser and shit like that, and dude, very fascinating guy.
Speaker 2: But wait, wait, wait, I kind of feel like it would fuck you up if somebody was on a DMT trip and I start like doing a laser at the wall, I feel like that would do the opposite. You're telling me this could be a positive thing, like to help you focus in kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Well, the I guess it's been like pretty cemented. It's not even just a theory. It's not one it's not one person that like saw one thing that one time. It's more of like a repeatable thing that you can keep on doing. And so basically you shine this. Really it's like a long laser like horizontally up against the wall, right and as you're looking into it, after you smoke a little DMT, I guess is whenever it's the most active that you can literally see dimensions through the wall, and like it's been repeated hundreds and thousands of times and everybody is just absolutely baffled at what the hell they are looking at. And they say that it seems like tiny little gears are in there running and it's just like a million little gears. That's kind of exposing the matrix for what it really is.
Speaker 2: I like that because that's what I saw on my first massive mushroom trip, was the Golden Gears dog. I really like when people say that one but neither here nor there. So for this you have to keep your eyes open physically, you keep your eyes open and stare into like at the laser line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're not doing a high dosage of DMT. Like it's it's probably like a DMT pen which is typically like less potent than the actual DMT that we that I smoked and stephany So it's like, I don't know, Yeah, I guess you'd do it.
Speaker 2: I want I bet.
Speaker 1: You you can see that chin on four echo DMT too.
Speaker 2: Now that's kind of interesting, dude, because for that purpose, you're looking through a through the light spectrum, so to speak, right, And does it say what color the laser has to be?
Speaker 1: Red?
Speaker 2: Okay? Now, red is the hardest color for our eyes to perceive, right, It's the most unnatural. It's like green is the most natural for our eyes to pick up. Red would be the antithesis of right, So we see that instantly. And there's all a whole red red light experiments done. As a matter of fact, didn't we do an episode on this when they did experiments where the room had red lights in it and they put, uh, it was a ping pong ball they cut in half on someone's eyelids and just played noise in the background, and they like forced hallucinations on this person that way, so red the color itself and how our minds perceive things. There's a lot of science there. But while under the influence of DMT, when you're able to pierce through the veil and see interdimensionally and you're looking through a visible light spectrum sort of thing, especially in the way of lasers instead of like just regular white lights like you have like fluorescent lights in the room or something like that. Oh, like that's one thing, but to focus in on one color of the spectrum that is fascinating.
Speaker 1: I know, I know. And so he made like a whole documentary for it, and it's going to be coming out. I think it's called like The Experiment or something like that. And and yeah, I guess he's been trying to show everybody. He was on the Danny Something show, Danny Jones. Danny Jones, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yo, I fucks with Danny Jones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seems like a really cool dude. But he went over there, Danny Jones did DMT with this guy right. Oh word, that was his first ever time doing DMT. And he saw that she would say, I know he was.
Speaker 2: Wanted to try it. I didn't know he had already gone and done it. He expect him out in a couple weeks.
Speaker 1: He saw it in the laser shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's like some real cool looking shit and this guy, this guy is speculating that with this understanding, like he's kind of on the same level of if you remember what Lord Byron Jester said, if you don't do a DMT forty or fifty times in your life, then you're a pussy or whatever. He said. Good, well, I'm not gonna lie to you, bro. Whenever I saw that this was a thing, I was like, you know what, I might dip my fucking toes back in the water and just take a deep dive. Baby.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm not. I'm not judging you for quote unquote falling off the wagon or some shit like that. I knew eventually you would dabble back into it. Not gonna lie. I thought it'd be at least like a solid eight months, but you know whatever.
Speaker 1: Recovery time. That's all I needed. Yep, one month. I'm good. I can do it right now. Well not right now, but you know, if I maybe no specific day, maybe not that dosage right like, oh, no, no, I do back to twenty there.
Speaker 2: See we found see this, ladies and gentlemen. This is what we do. We find those limits and we steer way the fuck away from them. There's some people that are like, ooh, I could like tiptoe on that limit. It's like yeah, but like, nah, we could be responsible.
Speaker 1: No, I'm good. Well, this guy it is so fascinating, all that whole podcast and all of his discovery. I think it actually is called the Discovery now that I think about it, all the discoveries that he made with this red laser and all the crazy intuitive things that are happening. Dude, he says that he's done DMT so many times that literally that blast off and the crazy experience that people are usually having on DMT, he goes, that doesn't even happen to me anymore. It's almost like, you know, the let's just say you're a stoner, right, and you see somebody smoking weed for the first time, they got the giggles, and it's the fucking awesomest thing ever. He's saying that essentially, it's like that you do DMT so many times, that doesn't it that's not affecting you in that same way anymore. And what he was saying is is that essentially the fucking dimensions start to show themselves to you and now you like whenever you smoke it, and sometimes he doesn't even need to smoke it to start seeing these weird, like overlaid dimensionals that are like laying on top of this reality. It's fucking wild. I'm sure it would turn Hope somebody into a schizophrenic for sure.
Speaker 2: Right I want to say, hold on, are you saying that he's at that level where you can see it when he's not even under the influence or he's slipping into madness and like he's he's stayed in that realm a little too long and can't tell the difference anymore. There's there's a fine line. I'm not saying one way or another. I don't know, the gentleman, it's very possible that he's like actually like super feet on the ground and like he knows what's up, and I don't know, it's very possible.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's it seems like he seems like a actually really intelligent guy, which is pretty cool too. Like he was talking about like, uh, what is it called? Like all the different terms for sciences and shit like that. But anyway, eh whatever shit like that.
Speaker 2: Oay, we haven't had one of those in a couple of centuries, but there's a few people that claimed to be that.
Speaker 1: I mean, he was getting into like the certain laws of uh, like quantum mechanics and physics and and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Theoretical physics type. Dude got you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I just thought, holy shit, that's gonna be insane to have that dude on meta. So that's gonna be coming here in like a week or so.
Speaker 2: That'll be dope, dude.
Speaker 1: So where are we in the chat over here? John said, your episode on the elongated heads and the episode on clones blew my mind.
Speaker 2: Thank you, dude. That elongated head Prometheus Lens came with that fayad dude, he do that. I love him to death. Justin's a homie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's somebody I could definitely like hang out with, you know, fire in the backyard, Bruski in the hand and just shoot the shit all night.
Speaker 2: I could see it, Ud Bruski, that guy and us we would kill like two ice chests and probably just like keep talking shit till the sun came up. I could imagine that real.
Speaker 1: Talk probably, and Michael said, we Marines are undisciplined dick demons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean yeah, I don't. I want to have a retort, but I also can't find a flaw in your logic. And I think that's actually bothering me more than what you said.
Speaker 1: Well, there were two retorts. The Spirit Animal said that Marines equals God's favorite warrior. Why else would we be guarding heaven? And then Zombie said we are God's favorite dirt bags.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll give him that, We're the necessary dirt bags. Damn, I would kill Where is he at? He change his name? I was gonna ask him what his MOS was.
Speaker 1: I think he was having issues with his audio.
Speaker 2: Damn. I hope he comes back in anyway.
Speaker 1: Spirit Animal said, bong rips for Dale as he's ripping a super hefty bong over there. Welcome, Welcome, Samuel. I felt like we were talking to a lower dimensional entity that was like, you know, not fully you know sam level. Yeah, Yeah, yeah, We're we're you know, full flavored over here. That's what we're trying to get to. So you take as many bond rips as you need, sir, uh John.
Speaker 2: The way the whole over indulgence thing. We were not speaking to you, Sam. We can't kill you. You're you're a beautiful soul. You You burn the sacred bush as much as you need, sir.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Sam.
Speaker 5: May the blessed, oh blessed, May the blessed put its blessings on you all. And may your weed always be green, and your wallet stay fat and your light to stay full.
Speaker 1: Amen, and a women. Remember that fucking pastor that said.
Speaker 2: That, Oh my god, I remember, I forget which one it was, but it was like, okay, he was like.
Speaker 1: Councilmen of New York or Chicago, one of those really fucking blue places. Uh no shame. In my third Eye game said hey, what was that ship? People could see dragons and stuff in the sky, like the purple glass that is disian in goggles. Yeah, I'm actually that's pretty crazy that I can't even remember that fucking term, but but it's yeah, it's basically like this, uh, this purple powder that they put into they like, you know, press in between two pieces of glass and allegedly you can see interdimensional shit and you can see like auras of people as well. Like the stories go that fighter jets were wearing as night vision goggles, and while they were while they were up in the up in the sky, they they slid them on to be able to see, you know, obviously during the night, to be using them as night vision goggles. And the story goes that they were actually seeing like demons and dragons and all kinds of crazy shit flying around in the sky because some kind of effect with this purple uh powder, this dision in powder allowed you to see beyond certain light spectrums. So that's pretty cool. Yeah, they actually sell them. Uh there's this guy, uh his name if you search for him, his name is a If you go to the website, I think it's called Museum of Tarot. He actually makes him himself, and uh, it's frickin' awesome, dude. I've been wanting to buy a pair just to see, just to see what it's like. But he has actual, like the actual real dision in powder that he's putting into the glass. I guess there's like a bunch of Chinese knockoffs, but this guy's actually doing the real work and making them the traditional way.
Speaker 2: Jonathan, I want to ask you a weird super woo woo question that give it to me I don't know if you've ever actually considered before or not, but you know, hey, especially with the way AI is these days, AI generated images and shit, have you ever considered making your own personal tarot deck? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Actually, me and Sean have talked about that a couple of times, and it would be cool. I think that me and him would have to sit down together and kind of get some ideas together, because he's the artist, Like, he's actually really like a talented artist.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like, plug into AI, Like, do you know how you do your descriptors of the card? Like do the descriptors of the card as to what like? And do it super neutral, like, don't do a random pull of like what you need in that moment. You know what I'm saying. Go through the deck card by card and whatever you take that to interpret in that moment, Plug that into AI and see whatever image pops up and just run with that, bitch. Like, I don't know, but I could see you doing some shit like that.
Speaker 1: That is interesting, allowing AI, which ultimately is US if you really think about it.
Speaker 2: It is ultimately satan it.
Speaker 1: Like I honestly, all right, So I actually heard a really cool theory earlier and like I wrote it down. I don't know if I heard it or if my brain made it up, but there was this really cool quote. It says, understanding that the world is you, like every article on the Internet is the Internet, and so like going into the whole idea of AI actually being us, it would kind of lend credence a little bit to that in saying that, well, we created a AI. We create a lot of you know, articles and videos that we put up on the Internet, and we see the Internet as a separate world even though we're the ones that created it. And I don't know, dude, it's it's very convoluted.
Speaker 2: I am I mean is that to say that human beings are also cars because we created.
Speaker 7: Them, Well, they're not necessarily I don't mean that to be a dick, Like I'm I'm I'm asking if like on the spiritual esoteric level, we're talking about like the spirit of Henry Ford is in every Ford car that's ever been made, and like there's some sort of a string connection there.
Speaker 2: Like I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm genuinely asking, but also I guess out loud that kind of sounded dickish. My apologies.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean no, I mean technically, and you would have, God, damn, technically you would have uh if you if you look at like.
Speaker 2: A blue whale moaning dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody is getting some of the best dome ever. But but on a real note though, like are you talking about you know, Henry Ford.
Speaker 2: Book sounds like that when they're getting no holy.
Speaker 1: That could have been the other person given a solid hummer for.
Speaker 2: Bro, how was the homer of all fucking it?
Speaker 1: Might have been a.
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 1: People be sleeping on hummers. That's some It's pretty solid time, you know what I mean? God, Okay, okay, all right, all right, let's get back to it. So Ford, Henry Ford, is that you you made the kind of I believe you know, well.
Speaker 2: Like if we're to say that, like human beings created everything on the Internet, therefore the Internet is humanity. Okay, now, if we're gonna take it to that level. I get the the theoretical things behind it, but like to say that that that means that everything that's ever been created ever is humanity incarnate. And I mean, I guess there's some string of truth to that. We look at these cultural artifacts to find out what these people were like. And I guess we could string that together, but it's not a one to one.
Speaker 1: Well if you think about the Ford car though, because you had made the saying as if like, all right, well, does that mean that every Ford car has the spirit of Henry Ford in it? And I would actually suffice to say that that's not really that far fetched of an idea considering there's Yeah. I mean, if you think about it, there's literally his fucking signature on every single car. It's it's his sigil if you think about it, right, mmmm, Like it's actual, Like it's his name spelleding curfis by his hand Chevy.
Speaker 2: If I would have said Chevy or some shit like that, that wouldn't have worked for it. It's his actual signature. He fucking got me on that one.
Speaker 1: Damn sometimes I got it.
Speaker 8: Um.
Speaker 1: So all right, let's go back to the chat. John sent a picture of there's this movie or I guess it's Oh, I see what's going on here? All right? So there is a picture from a series or I don't know if it's I'm pretty sure it's a series on FX called The Strain. Anybody wants to be able to see it. It's in the chat and it's basically like this looks like a worm that is coming through an eyelid and then coming onto an eyeball. Actually, you know what, I'll share the screen that way all the good cult members will be able to see it as well. This rate here, okay, And they're kind of comparing it to if you look at all these actors, this is the black eye club that they talk about a lot. Some people will say, like, if you listen to Orlando Brown, that's, you know, the black eye club. Typically the black eye club what Orlando Brown is pertaining to he is talking about essentially, you get fucked so hard in the ass that like your eyes pop out of the sockets, and that's what causes the the double black eye thing kind of going on there. But yeah, this is a little bit different. This is like eye of raw kind of shit going on right here. I have Horace, I have Horace, I have Raw, same thing, okay, And so yeah, uh, it is kind of a coincidence that all these people had black eyes, right, Like, when was the last time you had a black eye?
Speaker 2: Jacob me a couple months ago, But that was because of the lifestyle I live. But I mean, like for most of these people, I see John Kerry's right there. You know, I just have a hard time believing that your boy John Kerry's taking right hooks. I mean, maybe he trains. I just have a fucking hard time believing it. Yeah, there's a sailor with a black eye. I like, see, hey, what do you say about that? I know that's your boy, but I mean Adam Sandlor. Now keep in mind, he's also done. He does athletics like he plays basketball. He trains for movies from time to time. As possible that he took a hit in a movie stunt or something. But I mean, what do you say here, bro? Oh well, I.
Speaker 1: Have been looking into like certain balances of the universe, like uh, carmac balances, and they say that that essentially, if you live like let's say you live this whole life and you never have any kind of problems, it is just straight up ups the entire way through, right, Well, the universe or karma says that, well, that's cool, you can have a straight up awesome life, but maybe your next life is gonna suck really fucking bad equally, right, And so this is kind of a theory that I've been working on here lately. And the idea that if you look at all of these very famous people, some of them are presidents and senators and talk show hosts and actors and people like that, right, Like, they've reached such a level of stardom that they have kind of god level money. And when you have god level money, you get to do whatever the fuck you want. Dude, you want to buy a super yacht and nothing for a pimp? You wanna you know, you want to buy like one of the most gangster houses. Ain't none for a pimp, right, And so.
Speaker 2: You can only becomes a superpower at a certain amount, for sure.
Speaker 1: Right, right, And so that that level of you know, if you're looking at it on the karmic scale or at the yin yang or whatever, like, that's more on the positive side. And check this theory out and tell me if I'm crazy. But what if all of these people are involved in all of these like weird ritual possibly satanic cults, right, And that is so that they do an equal amount of bad to be able to balance the fame and fortune that they got going on for them. Is that possible that they would be doing some shit like that just karmically, Like we already know that the way that they the way that they like make movies and stuff like that, Like there's always a certain level of balance in every single thing. I don't know, Like do you think that they would be balancing their lives so much to that effect?
Speaker 2: So, like Adam Sandler is doing so well in movies that he has to be a part of a demonic sex cult to like karmically balance it out.
Speaker 1: Like want probably one of the worst. I mean, looking at his level of fame.
Speaker 2: I mean, and keep in mind, I know you love Adam Sandler. I didn't know he was gonna be in that picture. And I'm not trying to like be an ass, but I mean to say, if now, granted that black guy could have been from a natural accident of some type and it's a bad picture for the meme, I don't know, but if he is involved in some shit like that, is that what you're saying that? Like, because Adam Sandler is doing so well financially and in life, and he's got a happy wife and a happy marriage and his kids are killing it and all that that, like he has to do some really foul ass shit to make the karmic balance.
Speaker 1: I mean think about it, like, I feel like that's not good.
Speaker 2: If you consistently do only good, then like only good could happen for you. I thought that was how karma worked well.
Speaker 1: I mean the reason why they this is like the old saying, but like uh elites, they always put out what they're going to do in advance, like and if you don't catch it because it was in a funny song that you didn't take serious, or if it was in a funny movie that you didn't take serious, but the message still got through, they are basically back to flat line. Like even if they release that information because hey, we told you about it, karmically our asses are covered.
Speaker 2: Bro, But that doesn't matter to most shtheads like if I was gonna murder somebody, I don't have to tell them I'm gonna do it beforehand. To karmically balance it out, you can just act and like shit will happen the way it happens.
Speaker 1: I mean, I get it, But you're also not part of an occult or like you're not in like a cold thing, right, and so you wouldn't even.
Speaker 2: Actions aren't doing karmically motivated. So I guess Okay, fair enough, not on that level of some sort of karmic thing, so all right, fair enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, uh, just speculating here. Let's get back to the chat over here. Steph said that that is one disturbing image. Zombie said, I've talked about this show so much. I need to look into that if it's really something like that. And then there was some talk about a podcast. I don't want to, you know, tell anybody about that. That's somebody else's story to tell. No shame in my third eye game says Sam needs his own episode. Sam does have his own podcast, right you have? You have your own podcast, don't you? Sam? Didn't you just start one?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I do.
Speaker 5: I uh, thank you for that flattery, but uh yeah, I have my own podcasts.
Speaker 6: It's a lot of mysteries.
Speaker 5: But I haven't been able to do an episode right now.
Speaker 1: Well, Samuel, you know, whenever you get a whenever you get a solid episode together, brother, bring it over to the cult and we'll blast that shit.
Speaker 2: Oh I have fucking lutely let that be known to any of our good cult members out there. Yo, have you got a project that you're working on that you want to like? Help get out there and promote and you want, like want to come on the show. Yo, fucking hit us up. We all rising tides, raise all ships. That's the motto we've on off of since day one. Y'all got some shit you're working on, Yo, hit us, We'll blast that shit.
Speaker 1: There's not one pie. There's unlimited pie for everybody to get a bite. And that's what we believe one percent.
Speaker 2: There's no finite amount of slices. The crazy thing is that bakery stays open twenty four to seven. I shit you not. It's real life. It hasn't heard a whistle now or a fucking bell, dude, except for when that oven is done to pull that pie out. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy, Sam, what you got brother?
Speaker 5: I just want to say to all, to the whole Colt family and everything. I love y'all. I hope y'all have a happy tucky day, and y'all ways, hell plays dawn.
Speaker 2: Although I am kind of bombed, dude, as I'm not bombed. They're done with it now. We injected the pig tonight that would throw on the fire. That's where I came from. I got here just in the naked time to start this show. And man, that thing it's it's a solid size, but we were worried we weren't going to get the right size. Homeboy cannot keep pigs on the farm up. Apparently the Latino population in this area has risen to such a level he can't keep pigs like as soon as he has them to the proper like cooking weight, homies are coming with the flatbed and they're taking two or three of them. Dude, Oh shit, Oh yeah, I mean I'm happy for him. The farmers are like a solid guy. But like we got him, We got the pig. We injected it up, shove the cloves of garlic all up in it. Boy, Thanksgiving's gonna be nice.
Speaker 1: You know, that's another animal I don't mind killing personally, like you ever dealt with like a fully grown pig. Fuck them animals, dude, Like they are straight up assholes.
Speaker 2: So every year when we go to these farms to get these pigs. The guy we get it from, now he's got a really nice clean setup, which is wild for a pig farmer. The guy we used to get him from, bro, he had a eight hundred pound male hog that was like his breeding hog to like all the shit he had to like piss it off to make it come to the other side of the pin so he could feed it on the other side, because it took this big ass thing that much time to turn. And I'm like, you understand, it's only in this pin because it wants to be like on some real shit. If that thing decided that it wanted that ass, there's nothing you could do to stop it.
Speaker 1: No, dude, those things are just absolute savages of the animal kingdom.
Speaker 2: And it was a domesticated pig that wasn't even a wild boar. Now if that had been an eight hundred pound wild fucking boar, No, that's that's like the shit that the legendary monsters in the north Woods were written about. Like, that's some that's a demonic looking animal.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, Yeah, that's that is some scary shit, bro. And that fucking thing when they when they start charging you, like dude. And all right, So my sister actually used to have one of these fucking things. So she actually what my sister used to have like a pet pig, and uh, she bought it with the assumption that this pig was going to stay small and because I guess that's how it was marketed. But over time, this big sign of a bitch got huge, and.
Speaker 2: People keep selling these like tiny pigs, these teacup pigs to people. And it's not they're not teacup pigs. They're regular pigs. But is your problem once they're gone? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh, dude, this thing got up to about five hundred pounds easy.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, it was pretty big.
Speaker 1: It was pretty big, and they ended up naming it. They named it pre Pre, which is like pretty pretty or whatever. But anyway, and and the only reason they didn't kill it and put it on a spit was because, you know, my niece and nephew ended up getting attached to it. Whatever, and uh they well, dude, at first, this pig was staying in the house, but then it started like messing things up, you know, like a puppy would do, and so they put it.
Speaker 2: Five hundred pound pig. Dude, it cannot not mess things up.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: At first, it was small, it was just a little baby like you could hold it in your hands, you know. And and after a while they started putting it outside, and dude, it was just wrecking everything. And if you walked outside, and that pig didn't know you. It was charging you like it was some of the scary shit and matter of fact, like even the even the people that it knew, like me, right, Like I went over in my pick. I went over in my sister's house fucking almost every other day whenever she was living close to me, and I would still go outside and this pig would just like come and like ram up against me. Dude, you want to talk about there's a certain level of fear and aggression that my blood was boiling so hard. But what am I gonna do to this big old fucking monster, like kick it. It's not even gonna affect it at all.
Speaker 2: You know, they'll piss it off. Yeah, al do they have tusks?
Speaker 1: No, it's a girl.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, well at least there's that, dude. Them fuckers they get big, but uh, they still have it.
Speaker 1: No, they got rid of it, thank god.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I'm about to say, yo, I mean five hundred pounds, were talking about probably four or fifty four hundred pounds a solid cooking. Why you're like, yo, I could make me a drive like what.
Speaker 1: We talk that's a lot of bacon for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, so I just want to make so much girl pork belly with that shit. Anyway, long story shorts, super happy for Thanksgiving and we hope, yes, all the good cult members have an amazing Thanksgiving with whatever traditional foods and banquets your your people and your cultures eat, you know what I mean. I hope everybody gets down and gets fat, Jacob.
Speaker 1: Whenever you buy a pig like that, that's just straight up the farm. You have to shave it or does the fire burn the hair off?
Speaker 2: So depends on the farm. Some of them will literally only kill it and gut it, and you have to dehook it and dehead it and detail it all yourself, you know what I mean? And dehearrot. The guy we go to now, he's been doing it for thirty years, and I don't know how we never knew about him. He's a Santamo. He's down the street. We didn't know this our entire lives living here. But anyway, he is legit. He has it. When you tell him how much cooking weight you need. We told him we need one hundred pounds. He got one to about one twenty one thirty. Because once you clean it and gut it and all the other stuff that's that. They'll give you the giblets in a bag. But I mean, if you want it, you know, I mean, some people take that and make blood sausage out of it and all that, which we don't. We could, but we don't. If you want the head, they'll give you that too, but that's for people who make hoghead cheese and you know, all these types of things, or a pasole, but we don't do that. We buy our hoghead cheese like regular folk. But uh yeah, so which by the way, just got fat off of that tonight too. If anybody who doesn't know what hoghead cheese is, I highly recommend you try it one day.
Speaker 1: But delicious anyway.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we got it de hoofed, detailed, beheaded and gutted. Hair's already burned and stripped off. It's pretty much ready to go on the fire as is. But we like to season it and inject it and do clothes of garlic and green onions all over it. You know.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, dude, I missed throwing them up on the spit. That is delicious. Do you just take like some red and just wipe it up the wipe up the sweat off of the pig. For some it sounds disgusting, but it's one of the most delicious things ever.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I might actually, uh, if I get to the house when they're still on the fire with it, I might take some videos that and put it on the Patreon. Matter of fact, you can show everyboy the setup, because the cooking setup we got for this pig is actually pretty impressive. Like, I mean, I'm sure there's other people that have all barbecue pits and shit. We make a bonfire, we throw the metal cage over it, and it's like butterfly on a grat, and that's like got a pivot point. It's pretty fucking dope.
Speaker 1: Oh hell yeah. The no shame in my third Eye game, it is the Museum of Tarot, like Tarot cards, Tarot deck, that kind of thing, not terror. The day Walker said, greetings members, greeting greetings. Uh and then Sam, oh no, somebody else said sub spirit animal. Everybody loves the Spirit Animal. Definitely go check out the Web of Mysteries, Sam, is that correct? I think it's the web of this web of something. Web of mysteries. Anyway, Tristan said, good evening, You glorious bastards.
Speaker 8: Gee.
Speaker 2: Wait, good evening, Tristan. How are you, sir, Good evening.
Speaker 9: I'm good.
Speaker 2: How are you guys doing.
Speaker 10: I'm a in North Dakota for the week. Just had a nice hunting trip with my father for the first time ever, and my brother in law and nephews got six deer and we're all fat and happy in this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, dude, that is awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah. How big were the deer? Fat?
Speaker 10: Well, they're they're in North Dakota, South Dakota deer, so they are not anywhere near the size of the ones that we got over in my Rocky Mountains in Idaho. But that being said, they're from the grasslands, so they're not eating sagebrush, so they taste ten times mumble.
Speaker 2: Beta, no doubt. Give me a give me an estimate on like one of the bigger ones y'all killed today. How much did it weigh? Oh? Shit, one one eighty maybe? Okay? The white tail?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did.
Speaker 10: We got one white tail and six five mulis.
Speaker 2: Five muleis. Got wait, you had muleys that were under one eighty dude?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean the well, two of them were yearlings. We like to get a Yearlinger crew because the meat's so much better. But yeah, I ended up with two Yearlings this year.
Speaker 2: Heard that. Damn dude, I'm not gonna lie. You're in a place that's wrought with its own conspiracy. There's a group of people out there that don't believe North Dakota exists, it don't. I mean, it's it's like Kentucky, right, which is Narnia. By the way, if anybody ever hears me on the show mentioned Narnia, I do, in fact mean Kentucky, that state that allegedly exists some fucking where in the ether. North Dakota is one of those. Man.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I wish it was Idaho so that people would stop moving to that motherfucker and leave me alone.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess the massive influx people heard that Idaho is like legitis fuck, and they're they're coming that way, especially from like Oregon and Washington and places that are like going that far left with it to the level of psychosis. And I mean, yeah, it's the big cities, we know that. But because the entire state is affected by those metropolis of dumb people, so many people are like, you know, one or two states over it's like America, you know.
Speaker 10: I mean, like further, since the beginning of the scandemic, we've been one of the most.
Speaker 2: Moved two states all four years.
Speaker 10: So it's been it's been pretty crazy, man, fucking wild dude.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is awesome and it was actually shared by le Zombie and I would love to read this article and get everybody's thoughts because this is freaking sick or satanic, I'm not sure. It says, and this is by Popular Mechanics dot com. It says a scientist says that humans will reach the singularity within twenty one years.
Speaker 2: What is U I'll be I'll be the dumbass. What is the singularity?
Speaker 1: Well, American computer scientists and futurist Ray kurzwhile Oh, we've heard of him before talking about AI and.
Speaker 2: Stuff has come up before youah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He has long argued that the singularity would likely occur around the middle of the twenty first century, and with the rise of AI, his predictions are gaining more credence. So it says futurists have long debated the arrival of the singularity, when human and artificial intelligence will merge. That's the singularity, a concept borrowed from the world of quantum physics in his humanism Transhumanism Essentially, Yeah, gotcha. In his new book, The Singularity Is Nearer, Kurzwild doubles down on those predictions and details how humanity's intelligence will increase a million fold with nanobots, amongst other things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nanobot technology is getting really ridiculously advanced right now.
Speaker 1: We probably already have him in us.
Speaker 2: Well, we just did an episode on all that crazy new tech. Remember we talked about that new microscopic robot that they have to go in and do certain surgeries and like explore the body in new, like lease evasive ways. That's nanotechnology. You want to couple something even smaller than that with a little bit of AI. I mean, we're only a few years away from it, if we're not already there, right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, it's like the size of a flea, Like how small these nanobots are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again that's just the shit there. Letting us know about the guys at the top. It probably had that technology at least for the last ten or fifteen years.
Speaker 1: You know, big facts. It says, you don't exactly become a world renowned futurist by making safe predictions. And while some of these past predictions haven't exactly come to pass back to the Future Part two. Specifically, these ideas help expand our thoughts on what exactly the future might look like, and no one makes futuristic predictions quite like Ray Kurzwow, an American computer scientist turned futurists. Kurzwow has long believed that humanity is headed towards what's known as the singularity when man and machine merge. In nineteen ninety nine, kurzwiw theorized that artificial general intelligence, or AGI, would be achieved once humanity could achieve a technology capable of a trillion calculations per second, which heap to occur in twenty twenty nine. Experts at the time scoffed at the idea, figuring it'd be at least a century or more. But with Kurzweil's timeline only a few years off and talk of AGI spreading, that decade's old prediction is beginning to loom large.
Speaker 2: When was this article written.
Speaker 1: It was August of this year.
Speaker 2: Okay, On that same episode when we were talking about technology, remember we talked about quantum computing and how that's a real thing now.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, it is. Dude, do you know how quantum computing works. I've recently been leaked into this, right, well, I mean I've been looking a little bit more into it just out of curiosity. Dude. You know how this shit works. It's literally using like uh, it's using the double slit experiment within its computations, so it is it's basically using calculations quite literally from all encompassing dimensions that are surrounding us. Yes, yeah, that is some trippy shit.
Speaker 2: We talked about it on that episode. For the security of it and the encryption of it, because of the double set experiment, because of how quantum mechanics actually works. They're sending bits of information and on the other end, they are able to tell if that information was seen by an outside source, because we know that matter acts differently when it's being watched, and they know now how to mathematically confirm if this information was watched or seen from point A to point B. And that was just for the security aspect, that's the trigger points right now we're talking about the realm of calculations when it's talking about trillions of equations all being done at the exact same time. We're currently there, Like, we have this technology. It's not to scale at just yet, but they successfully made this happen already. Bro, this is and it's all like when this article was written versus when that was released to the public. It's bro, we live in wild times, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: My question is, are whenever this technology becomes a thing and everybody can take in nanobots to be able to merge man with with AI, right, Like, how many people are going to be unwilling to do that? I would imagine probably the masses, right, But what happens when those people say no? Are there going to be repercussions? Are you going to get jailed? Are you going to get canceled? Is your social credit score going to get dropped to zero? Something along those lines.
Speaker 2: The masses loves AI. The masses uses AI every day. The masses thinks that AI is safe and not worry some whatsoever. It's just computers. It's it's just the masses doesn't see this as a risk. Dude.
Speaker 1: No, the masses. In my if I can speak for the masses, if I may, I believe that the masses are probably looking at AI and being like, okay, as long as it's on my phone, Okay, as long as it's on you know, my computer or on my TV or whatever. Do you really think that the majority of humanity are going to be okay with putting AI into their fucking brain real quick?
Speaker 2: Was the majority of people okay getting jabbed billegedly? Allegedly because I believe that many people would be running to go get it put in. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Oh, especially if they market it as like, uh, you know, medicinal everything to the hospital.
Speaker 2: The hospital will know exactly what's wrong with you immediately. There's no more trouble shooting, there's no more medical things. It's we know exactly what's wrong with your body because of the nanobots. Oh no, people are gonna flock to this, bro. The masses are fucking retarded. The individual is a genius. The individual in conversation, you can reach anybody and at least come to an understanding and in respect the masses. The mob are panicky and they will do whatever is put before them one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, Jacob, it's not often that you can convince me of just about anything. But I think you just pulled it off, sir, So give yourself a pat on the back because ipob I believe, I believe what you're saying now it actually makes sense. I believe that the masses probably would get this inserted into them because of all the multiple uses that you can gain from it.
Speaker 2: No need to carry how it's marketed. It's about how the media spins it what, not just the news influencers. They because they know TikTok runs off of AI, which is CCP. But that's to talk for another day. Not trying to go there right now. My point is it could be meta. It's just as equally meta, Okay, you know what I mean, the metaverse and Zuckerberg and av it's equally so. I'm not just throwing shade at China and TikTok. But it's about which people in specific run this narrative in a certain way to make people not only feel safe about it, but like excited about it. I got an idea, is that device of right now?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 1: I got an idea. What if one of us got it inserted into us and the other one like was like, all right, I'm gonna tell you whenever you're fucking up, you know, like I got you, like if if you're being manipulated, or if your whole personality is changing, like I got your back, and then we can go to the hospital work that fucking thing out or whatever, right, like that would be a pretty cool experiment. But zombie with your hand raised, I'm sorry you had to keep it racer so long.
Speaker 3: Oh you're good, Okay, I'm gonna try out to get everything on this really quickly.
Speaker 6: Okay, So like for.
Speaker 3: The for the purpose of like would people be doing this the good example of how they marketed using AI specifically for children data and got a whole bunch of parents in an entire school to sign off on it. They're tracking children's entire movement and thought process right now in China to see how they can correctly, like, how they can correct their behavior so they don't get off tack period at all. They wear a headset. It tracks their eye movement at, tracks what they're doing at, tracks their heart rate. The parents are watching this from their cell phones at home, seeing what their children are doing. If they're actually getting the answers right where their eyes are doing, who's getting off tack? So they marketed as, oh, well, this is a tool to help you dot dot dot. Then you have what how many movie hundreds of movies that have talked about this for the last fifty years of you know, using it for beauty, using it for using it for the health of the children. That's going to be a big thing. You know that all the GPS tractors when they came out for animals was you don't want to lose your animal, you need to track your animal. Well, now we have the whole thing about the with the kids with the air tags. You know, we'll put the air tags on the kids and you can have this wearing all the time. Spody's gonna shift into Okay, well, now that you've been comfortable and exposed to this, why not just inject your child with a tag so then you never have to worry about your child being los lost or stolen or whatever. Okay, Well, let's go to a step further and keep going and keep going and keep going. The nanotechnology. There was a show that just came out in on Netflix this year, and it's a really interesting show. It's about aliens actually, but it's also about nanotechnology and AI and using this thing where they go into this other dimension pretty much and they play this game, but the game is the game is to see like who can actually save the world and stuff, But they use nanoparticles for all sorts of stuff in this show. And I'm just saying, like, the more that people push for AI to be used, the more we're heading straight towards this of they're going to try to convert like Okay, well, hey you lost two legs, why don't we just give you a pair, and like it'll be no big deal. Then you'll have to use AI to be able to use them, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: From there, I could see that becoming literally like fifth dimensional communism, Like if you really think about it, it is the absolute way of absolute control. Because now you know, the way communism works is basically everybody makes the same amount of money, right, Isn't that how I'm not too well brought up on communism, but I believe that's how it works.
Speaker 2: Not necessarily the same amount of money, but basically everyone is equal, everybody's living at equal standards. It's not at that point about income, because income is meaningless as long as your family has the same food on their table as the family next to you, and everybody is doing their equal part to make the collective as a whole good. It eliminates rich, it eliminates poor, makes everyone equal across the board. Allegedly according to the bullshit manifesto.
Speaker 1: Ah, you still have your haves and have nods. I'm sure that that goes on.
Speaker 2: That's how humanity works. That Like I've talked about the cookbook right, the cookbook option. If you do the cake a million times? How many times you have to follow this recipe and bake a shit cake before you stop like thinking the ovens are the problem and you realize the book the idea of what's making this cake is bullshit.
Speaker 1: You're not wrong. It has been proven unsuccessful just about every time, and in theory.
Speaker 2: It works well. At small scale. It works well. I think two thousand people in under Communism can work. Socialism can work. It's a full on tribal mentality, and at that point it can work. It doesn't work with humans to mass scale because humans like to fuck, We like to make babies, we like to have a lot of kids, we like to grow populations, and like socialism and communism again only works at small scale. But to that point, again, it's about how it's marketed. Right, and before I have a clip, I wanted to play real quick, but I see Sam's hand raise, So Sam, say what you got to say? But then this, this clip I have is all about how you market a thing, and all of a sudden, the whole mood changes what you got to Sam.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, I'm sorry to go back to what Miss Zombie was saying about the GPS and all that good stuff. I'll pokemon go anybody. Yes, yeah, cool. So y'all been geo tagging for another nation. Now they have a full on pretty much good by good square look of America.
Speaker 1: Niantic right, I think the company is called Niantic. Yeah, it's uh, I'm pretty sure it's a Chinese company too. Is Japanese Japanese, okay.
Speaker 2: Which is why I felt safe with it, because Japan's an ally like they're a super homy these days. So like, I'm cool with it.
Speaker 1: Well, what's funny is Japanese.
Speaker 5: But I still don't trust the Empire of the Rising Sun and Setting Suns.
Speaker 1: It's still a little bit sketchy and dude, I actually read that. I read that story as far as Niantic goes, thank you. But as far as Niantik goes, what they were doing was is that if they really needed to map out a certain location, like they didn't have data on, then they would put a super rare Pokemon in that area, and so everybody would flock to that one spot on the map, right, And so that's how they were collecting all that information from that area. Isn't that fucking nuts?
Speaker 2: I know that it became more so when Pokemon Go came out. Right. The maps that they were using actually were an overlay of a previous cell phone game that was out. This game was ah it was basically I can't remember the name of it. It was set in like the Old West, and a lot of the missions and the quest that you had to go to led you to places like post offices, government buildings, schools, churches, and if you remember where all of those ghost stops were, like the gyms, the big ones were at those little places, right, and if you look back, you had all those little ones around the gym or whatever. If you go and look at those games, like the church with a cemetery, it made sense for the cell phone game that like you were going to a cemetery to like see a go most of this one dude for this one task or whatever the case. So when Pokemon Goes started, they pretty much just overlaid that as a blueprint. Now I know that as time went on they started changing it. For instance, there was a Catholic church by my house, and uh, they had a gym there, and then they had twelve of the little stops where the twelve stations of the Cross were right, and so everybody would come through as they were driving back, when you could still do it at whatever speed, they would come through and just hit all the little stuff and then hit the gym and roll out and like just get a massive amount of poke balls and whatever. But the Catholic church itself, the priests complained to Niantics so badly that they actually took all of it down. So I know that they started editing the maps later on. It would make sense to me that if dot dot dot agency of dot dot dot country was able to buy or purchase that information or wanted that information and they were like, hey, we're kind of curious about this put some stuff up here, that that type thing would have gone down. This makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: It checks out to me. Dude, I don't. I wouldn't put it past any company because, honestly, the way I see it, doesn't really matter what country any of these big corporations are coming from, because if you really look at it, the corporation is a separate entity. And so whenever you go and let's just say, Jacob, you form a corporation and you call it Jacob's Nuts corporation or whatever, right, and you're selling just Jacob's nuts. Maybe they're fucking peanuts, but you just want to be you know, a little funny with it, and you're selling peanuts all over the place. Well, you're now a corporation. So if somebody wants to come after you, they can only come after the corporation. They can only come after the company. They can't come after you. And that corporation is essentially how the law sees it as a dead entity. And so that's where it gets into the whole idea of a corpse ration and all that. I'm not gonna go.
Speaker 2: There, but it's not. They don't see it as a dead entity.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 2: If it's dead, it can't pay them taxes.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no. What I'm saying is is that's how like the whole like lawyer speak, looks at it like the blackslaw dictionary. They see it. They see a corporation as a dead entity.
Speaker 2: Honestly, corpse comes from a Latin phrase core meaning body, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I know what you're saying, but I'm just saying it's a it's a fun way to look at it is one of them. I'm not saying that that's what it is. Okay, But yeah, you had that video you wanted to play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Now, the video itself is about something that's going on in Russia, and I'm not trying to plug the whole Russia Ukraine thing, fuck all of it. But the way that this dude, anybody knows who Tim Dillon is, I'm a huge fan of his podcast. Wait, I need a permission, by the way.
Speaker 1: Oh, lets go right ahead, sir.
Speaker 2: I am a huge fan of the Tim Dillon Show, not just for his political shit, but because he's a fucking hilarious comedian. And uh so, with that being said, he has this one little bit I wanted to play it and he talks a little bit about some ICBMs allegedly were being used, and you know, you just throw some different music on it. It changes the entire vibe. Just hear me out, Where's Kates? Let's play?
Speaker 9: This is the first ICBM used in the history of war, I'm sorry, in the history of this war.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, any war.
Speaker 9: The view of the intercontinental ballistic missile used today by Russia with multiple re entry warheads on a city in Ukraine. It's possibly the first first use of an ICBM in the history of war. Take a look at this. It is a beautiful and by the way, send this to everyone as an e card for Thanksgiving. Send it to them as an E card for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Take a look. Was like, that's pretty dope looking.
Speaker 1: It looks like angels coming out of the sky.
Speaker 9: Can you play non copyrighted holiday mus while this happens. Yeah, Because I think it's about attitude, and I think it's about the way we present something. I don't think it's about the raw facts. I think it's all the way you look at it. Perspective is reality?
Speaker 1: Democratic? People?
Speaker 9: Is there a way to make Russia firing and ICBM? Can we make it feel jolly? Can we make it feel nice? Do we have to focus on the negative aspects?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 9: I mean, listen, remember when they were running articles in New York Times going, you know, nuclear war has some benefits and maybe everybody should get over their fear of nuclear war. And we're gonna pull that article up in a minute. But the genuinely sick people we were saying, well, nuclear war maybe wouldn't be the worst thing. So here we're gonna play a little non copyrighted Christmas music.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 2: Now get the ICBM op.
Speaker 4: Well this is now.
Speaker 2: This is nice.
Speaker 9: Now it feels like the Christmas show. This doesn't scare me anymore. It feels like a light show for the holidays. Keep playing that missile.
Speaker 2: I write this missile. This is a holiday missile.
Speaker 9: This is not a bad missile at all. What if they did it and it lit up the sky with like frosted snowbat It's all about the way you look at it, folks. Nuclear war is a good reset. I think people in this country have decided in small rooms or in forests or wherever they meet and talk like nuclear war is actually a nice reset. It might get rid of a feeling your mouth breathers. You keep complaining you don't have enough money for cat fout.
Speaker 2: I fucking love Tim Dillon, dude, but you see what I'm saying, ICBMs possibly nukes, Oh my god, first time ever, and that's really terrifying. Yo. You throw some fucking holiday beats on that, and you have somebody talking about it as if this was some sort of a heroic daring feat going on. It completely changes the vibe. So as we talk about transhumanism, nanobots, covid jabs, uh, shoving whatever food in your face they tell you is healthy even though they're they're experts, are the ones that told you that this random food is healthy and like whatever whatever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Yeah, It's it's all about the public perception of certain things. And it is funny that you go online and it seems like a very democratic state of mind. When you go online and they're posting that we should glass the whole region of uh Israel and Palestine.
Speaker 2: You were like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: I thought you were anti war? Now you're talking about glassing the whole place.
Speaker 2: It's it's very wild. And then people are saying that like Iran is trying to take out Trump or whatever, and it's like, why would Iran try to take out Trump? When I Trump is saying that he does not want war. Trump is the only candidate slash presidences whatever in DC that's been saying, no, fuck all that America's gonna worry about America real quick. We're gonna end whatever the hell y'all are doing, and then we're gonna do us. And we have his first four to go off of with that. Right, But somehow Iran, who all of the Democrats want war with, somehow they're trying to kill Trump.
Speaker 1: I would say, Golden.
Speaker 2: Boy right now, if they can keep Trump happy, he'll leave Iran alone. Why would they try to kill him?
Speaker 1: Because it's not actually Iran. It's the Iranian version of tim osmon is really what's going on there, That's what it is. We're talking about fucking plants, like I can't imagine you were talking about Iran. Dude, Come on, are we really worried about Iran unless we're the ones fueling them to really do some kind of shit so we can put the blame on them so that we look like the you know, the poor little Americans. I can't believe they took out our president to be like whatever happens on the United States lands. This is a firm belief that I have if something comes over here and full on, maybe we have like twenty twenty five's version of nine to eleven for example. Right, if that happens, it's it's not out of I don't believe that it would be out of negligence. I don't believe that somebody overpowered us. I believe that we allowed it to happen and probably orchestrated it. That's just my thoughts.
Speaker 2: But you gotta keep in mind, Iran's not our boogeyman. We had a hand in that one, but that's been Russia's guy. Russia and Iran have been tight, tight, tight, you know what I mean. We kind of use Iraq to fuck up Iran on behalf of wanting to fuck up Russia at one point in time. Then we created Iraq to be our boogeyman. You see what I'm saying. It's like Iran's kind of Russia's boogeyman, as like Saddam or tim Osman was ours. It's it's kind of like the opposite side of the fence. But depending on which decade we're talking, that gets really murky.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine that we don't have our talents into Iran. It's at some point like there's there's no way we don't. You're trying to say we don't at all anymore, There's no way we would take that risk.
Speaker 2: When you say talents, you mean like spies and intel in those types of things. You mean like we're controlling some of Iran's shit, just.
Speaker 1: The United States Eagle talents, just America, like we are somehow controlling them. Oh no, And in no aspect at all. There's no undercover informance. There's nobody that's working on behalf of any of their political power or in their military or anything.
Speaker 2: Their political powers. Just figureheads, dude. The Ayatola is the one that runs Iran. He's a religious head and he's basically a ah and I'm probably gonna piss all some people, but you know, don't care. Uh. He's base basically the ultimate cult leader of his sect of Islam, and he's also the like he runs Iran. You remember the Iranian president was assassinated his helicopter was it blew up in the sky? Bup? About No one gave a fuck.
Speaker 1: That was like a month ago two, I think.
Speaker 2: But if the Ayatola died, there would be a war, there would be a jihad, like that's that's not a joke. That would be almost the ultimate kicking of a hornet's nest, Like that's that's a different thing. That's like killing the fucking pope.
Speaker 1: If we don't have some fucking CIA spies that are conversating with this gentleman on an everyday basis. But we have the CIA that is so much more worried about fucking spying on its own people than it is actual terroristic threats from other countries, especially namely Iran. Right, Like, it seems so ass backwards to me.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, the CIA is supposed to be the one doing international shit. The FBI is supposed to be the one to do home bounce shit. But again, the waters get murky depending on who's got what jeers dick she needed to be.
Speaker 1: Yah Neil Armstrong was supposed to be the first fucking man on the moon except for the camera guy got there first.
Speaker 2: Fair You know, Nlka was American born and bred. How did the CIA have anything to do with his death? But you know, because communism, So it's international, That's what I'm saying. Shit gets stupid murky depending on which decade you're looking at. Same with Iran, at one point in time, Yo, Like for sure, Kissinger and all of that with Iran, they were in that mix. They were in and then when the iatola took over, shit took a hard shift, you know what I mean that that was the thing. It was a religious revolution, not a government takeover style revolution. It was it was something that America really didn't fuck with on that level. We were all about bringing that democracy and freedom. This was and even dictators. You know, we've installed dictators all over We get that hardcore. This was like religious dogma, religious police. There's an entire branch of the military that's literally just religious thugs. So it's wild.
Speaker 1: Let's just throw this out for speculation. The same CIA that has been trying to undermine Trump the whole time that he was in office, the same CIA that withheld the Biden laptop situation because it didn't want to interfere with any kind of election, The same CIA that has been really digging up all the files and fucking barge themselves into Trump's Marlago house and all of that. The same CIA that is working on behalf of probably the Democrats. Let's just be real, Yeah, those people with the amount of power and the amount of intelligence and the amount of technology and all their information that they have. Those people, possibly controlled by the Democrats, wouldn't want to have any kind of relationship with a true that wants to take out Trump.
Speaker 2: They're the only party that is screaming to glass Iran. I don't know, but it makes That's what I'm saying. If they the Democrats, which I agree they're the ones running the CIA, We're one hundred percent on that. But if they were trying to have some sort of alliance with Iran or control or something like that, why would they want to go to war with Irane? They're raging about full scale invasion of Iran.
Speaker 1: There's probably some fucking artifacts over there that nobody's talking about, or some shit like they did of Iraq and Afghanistan.
Speaker 2: I think it's just because the war machine needs fuel. It's been it's been a little stagnant America. America is a machine, Okay. We're a machine that likes to run. And while yes, sometimes periods of rest for repairs on the machine are needed, we're a machine that really likes to run and on war, yes, yes, that would be gasoline. As a matter of fact, that's kind of what leads to our gasoline if you want to be technical.
Speaker 1: About it, or like our jet fule.
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing though, now that we are Trump is gonna be drill baby, drilling all these things. We're not gonna be needing wars to have oil or fuel or any of those uh classic tropes. Right. So I think that's also why they're trying to push so hard for a war to start before Trump takes office that he inherits one, so that the war machine can eat for at least a little bit. But that's the thing. Biden is not a wartime president and they know that. And it's so close to the end that it's like, nah, if they were gonna do something like that, it would have to be something massive and drastic and something that I honestly shudder at the thought of.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess I should present you with this article, then, my good man. And this is an article of course you have to pay to fucking read it, God damn it.
Speaker 10: Um.
Speaker 1: Well, basically, it says Biden races to boost Ukraine's position before Trump takes office, so like, and I've heard stories about how they're sending over like Biden is Oh look here it is Yep, yep. Biden authorizes Ukraine to use long range US weapons in Russia.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm super excited about this, dude. They've been asking for it for forever and while Ukraine still currently holds Russian territory. Yo, why the fuck not interesting?
Speaker 1: Interesting timing that he decides to do this, though? Am I right?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: First off, this article was written November eighteenth, literally thirteen days after the election. Brow, you couldn't even make it two weeks and said, you know what, Ukraine have all of our missiles. Fuck this country. If Russia decides to do whatever they want to do, then hey, it ain't under my jurisdiction.
Speaker 2: No, I mean it's the same weapons they've been using, mostly the Hi Mars. Yeah. I've actually done a lot of digging into this specific topic. So we've basically up until now only given them permission to fire into Ukrainian soil that's currently held by Russians, but like, only to that limit. Do not fire into what has always been seen as Russia, even ten years ago, Like, do not fire into that, that's been the rule. So all Russia has been able to do is just amass their troops and their shit, their logistics on their border and they only have to worry about it once it crosses into Ukraine. How can they win this war if they can only fire onto a certain line. I have been saying for forever, and so is so many other people. If you want to stop this war, you hit a few miles into Russia at the logistical hubs to where they can't get the troops they need to the front. That's how you know. This is basic war fighting. It's not even like top level general thought process here. That's just how this works.
Speaker 1: No I get it now. I'm just saying like it's a weird it's a weird move for a lame duck president.
Speaker 2: No I, because he wasn't the one that actually made the decision. He's the one that signed the paper. And if we are to believe that it's even him that whole shabam. But okay, and and Putin has come back and said that like any Western made weapons that fire into Russia, we will see as the Western aggression against Russia. And it's like, okay, first of all, you're using weapons used from a lot of different countries, homie, So if we're gonna play that game, calm your tits. Secondly, he keeps rattling that saber about possible nuke and he's firing ICBMs. Now, these are only equipped with regular explosives, not nuclear, but it's the same type of rocket propulsion systems that's used to launch nukes. Okay, cool, bro, He's not gonna launch a nuke. This is saber rattling. It's not gonna happen. Well, and you know why we know nothing's gonna happen. Do you remember a few years ago whenever Turkey shot down a Russian plane killed the pilot, and it was right around Thanksgiving time, and that meme went around where Putin was like, I hope y'all enjoyed Thanksgiving because there's not gonna be any Turkey left after you remember.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, something to those regards.
Speaker 2: Do you remember what happened after that?
Speaker 1: Probably nothing.
Speaker 2: Nobody remembers what happened after that, because nothing. Do you remember what happened every time the line has been crossed where Putin drew a line in the sand and like pretty much everybody said fuck you, and he's done literally nothing. Yeah, nothing's gonna happen, dude.
Speaker 1: Well, it says right here, just to back up the point. It says President Vladimir Putin in September warned the West that Russia could use nuclear whip nuclear weapons if it was struck with conventional missile missiles, and that Moscow would consider any assault supported by a nuclear power to be a joint attack. So whenever you're talking about Turkey or all these kind of little countries or anything like that, it's not like a uh, it's not like a a big massive United States coming at you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no. But I'm just curious, right, Western weapons being used against them and all. And he's like, we will use nukes if conventional missiles are used against So that is not a proportional action. I think everybody can agree with that. First off, and second off, Okay, so that means a Russian ak being used in Mexico by a cartel member, we should take that as the Russian military having a presence in Mexico. I'm just curious, like, where do we draw this line?
Speaker 1: Hmmm, I don't know, dude, It's right, It's just man, it's just such a fucking it's a weird game of chicken that is going on right here, and it's big.
Speaker 2: Dick saber rattling, dude, that's all it is.
Speaker 1: But how about we don't poke the fucking bear bro Like, all right, even if it's you know, just.
Speaker 2: Empty Americo, what the fuck they gonna do?
Speaker 1: I mean, we say that until there's a fucking nuclear bomb at in our way, and then what are we gonna do?
Speaker 2: It's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: But I mean, are you trying to say that there's a zero percent chance of that happening? Is it zero or is it a little bit more than zero.
Speaker 2: I'm saying from my just speaking on behalf of myself, Okay, let's get that out the way, and from my knowledge of the current situation, not just of global politics, but of the reality of it, that that's like, uh, okay, you've seen The Princess Bride, have you not sure? Okay? You remember that scene with the poison with the wine. Yeah, the only way to win that game is to not fucking play it. And whether these people at the top want to admit that or not, they know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the game is kind of already being played.
Speaker 2: Time has already been won and lost. Dude. I'm not saying that nobody will ever fire a nuke ever again By any means I'm saying that. First off, if somebody was to try that at America, we have defenses that would stop that from multiple levels, and we had them in redundancy. Second, if anybody was to try to step up and slap us to that level, Yeah, like turning them to glass is an understatement and everybody on earth knows that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Samuel, with your hand raised, sir, go right ahead.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you just said the name of the of the most spectacular, the number one movie ever exists. I put this movie above The Godfather, Wow, the Princess by.
Speaker 2: It's a classic.
Speaker 5: When you realize that the fire Swamp is exactly the same setup as Dagaba.
Speaker 6: If you look at them, they're the exact same.
Speaker 2: Did they use the same set?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: Putting Well, not the exact same set, but if you look at it, it's the exact Okay, when there was a wide shot, it's instead of it all being watery, there is parts of Dagabo that is sandy and dryway he's jumping and doing lifting, the walks and everything you look, all that is off to it looks like where they walking through is maybe a couple of feet from it.
Speaker 6: So in my head.
Speaker 5: The Princess Bide is just uh, a more whimsical version of another player character in Star Wars like D and d Sam.
Speaker 1: Your eyes are very hidden right now, Sarah.
Speaker 2: I believe they're open.
Speaker 6: As I'm embracing the heritage right now.
Speaker 2: I heard that. I mean, I believe that your eyes are open. I just I don't see that.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 6: I'm very chinkyad right now.
Speaker 2: So you're like, uh, you talking about Pokemon. You remember your boy Brock, the one that was like always loses his mind after every girl that ever walked before. The kid the boy is yeah, you got you got rock eyes right now, homie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, you're about to uh employ like Homi's about to whip out Onyx and Graveler and just come at us.
Speaker 6: Dude, what squirwdle?
Speaker 5: So I used squattle he I would max out. And I've beaten without evolving him. I've beaten fire Red and leaf Clean, both with squairdles, and I just I'm about to get my.
Speaker 6: Game boy fixed.
Speaker 5: So and I'm about I just got the actual physical copy fixed.
Speaker 6: The boys might have had fun again. I'm reliving my childhoods.
Speaker 2: And speaking of living the childhood, Jonathan props to you for remembering rocks Pokemon. He was a rock gym leader. Fucking props, Dude.
Speaker 1: Bro, I beat that fucking original Pokemon game like a thousand times. I actually I bought the uh the emulated like game Boy device. It's kind of like a game Boy sp or some kind of ship, but I bought it with all the games already on it. And dude, I still play that shit from time to time.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah.
Speaker 1: But anyway, the Texas Stoner, I see you coughing to get off my good sir, cheers to you.
Speaker 2: Cheers indeed.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, Kimberly, I'm sorry, we are we need to get back to the chat. We are. We're deep right now, good Lord of Mercy, Kimberly said, did you ever say what's happening with Biden and Trump? Maybe I missed it? Are you talking about that time that they had that really weird handshake that seemed to be very freemasonic.
Speaker 2: That I haven't heard anything else? I wanted to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm to be honest. We've kind of had a lot of guests here lately, so we haven't done one of our own episodes here in a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been kind of boom boom boom one after the other for a good little bit. Now we should do a little deeper dive into it, though, for sure we should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe we'll get into that on a future episode. The Zombie sent a screenshot of an article that says, uh discovery of a four phantom of a four D phantom concerns super proton synchrotron revealed by scientists. It says, according to scientists at CERN, a mysterious entity was detected inside their particle collider. Physicists claimed that they have captured and calculated the characteristics of a ghost like structure, an invisible entity that can alter the paths of particles.
Speaker 2: So wait, when was that? Does it say a date for the article?
Speaker 1: I don't see it on November thirteenth, although I feel like it's older than that, because I say, I read about that like a couple months ago.
Speaker 2: I remember a few years ago they had like tore through time and space and something was in there and they were like about to fire it up again, and like they didn't even know what that thing was. But like whatever that was years ago, but I didn't know anything more about it was super It was like one of the threads of the internet that verifications very hard to find kind of thing. Fuck, AI, please tell us more about this.
Speaker 1: Well, there is a second picture of more information talking about it. No, she'll be able to tell us, Okay, go ahead, zombie. Uh oh.
Speaker 3: So pretty much to like save you from reading into it, pretty much, there was a there was so they caught a phantom thing that they couldn't figure it out a few months ago, and it's taken them a whole bunch of time because what this actually does is it shows like actual data proof that there is a fourth dimension and how and how they are able to calculate it has to be vertical and horizontal, and pretty much it's disrupting the path of the protons and so like without the without fixing this, it's going to pause. Like nuclear fusion. It's a big hiccup in nuclear fusion because the way the donut itself of how this actually how the system actually runs, is in a donut shape, and so pretty much it's putting a big hiccup and energy. They can't stop it from happening, and so to be like, it does a whole bunch of different things, but pretty much they're able to say that definitively there is a fourth dimension now, and so that's like the big thing in this is that, you know, because they've only been able to see the third dimension and now they are actually being able to show the fourth dimension, and so that was the big push with this whole thing.
Speaker 2: So I would love how the hell they captured this creature, like in what type of containment.
Speaker 1: Like within probably within the particle accelerator, right, like that's where the it's inside.
Speaker 3: It's inside the actual donut accelerator itself. It's it breaks it down, like I put the article link into it and it actually explains it more. But I've read a couple other articles about it. So it's not like they can't one hundred percent say what it is. Actually, they just know that it's like a ripple when you're walking, how it ripples on how your liquid would ripple, and they have to meet the edges and stuff. It's like a bounce inside the actual accelerator itself. But it's something else, like they don't they can't one hundred percent say what it is, but they're able to show that it like there has multiple dimensions to it. So kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Fourth dimensional physics is what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I've said before, dude, we have math that equates to the thirteenth so we know that they exist, but it's very difficult we i mean, the theoreticals of it all to see how we achieve seeing it, interacting with it whatever. That's fucking insane.
Speaker 1: That is uh, that's playing with fire right there, dude. Like I get the curiosity, I get wanting to understand, you know, different dimensions and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Ah, this is where you draw the line.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that I that's where I'm drawing the line. I'm just saying, like, you know, sometimes I'm happy to see you draw a fucking line. Hold on, Hey, hey, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'm good. Hold So, as far as like dabbling into the other side and the other side, whether that be spiritual, esoteric, interdimensional, maybe it's all the same thing. Maybe it's totally different. Who fucking knows. This is where Jonathan draws the line physically going to the other side, or it brings something from the other side back that you can like actually capture and visibly see.
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna say that I'm drawing a line to be honest with you, like I still think it's pretty cool, but at the same at the same time, it's like it's still sketchy because we don't fully understand everything over here. For us to really be dabbling in particle physics of the fucking fourth dimension, you know what I'm saying, Like that is some extra ass shit like fuck playing with a Ouiji board. These motherfuckers spun up time and are trying to create a black hole and somehow entrapped a fucking entity inside of their particle accelerator machine. And now they're like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: What to do.
Speaker 1: I'm new It's like Joe Dirt, right, it like it doesn't it doesn't make it like it's like.
Speaker 2: I've never before. What the fuck do I do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like things like this, How do you even prepare for stuff like that? So I'm not gonna say that that's where I draw the line, because how would you prepare for something like that?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: I mean? And this again, this is where it's about. They kept seeing if they could. They just wanted to see if it was possible. They never ever contemplated about the consequences of what happens if you do yeah, yeah, I mean, who knows. Maybe that thing is the fourth dimensions version of oxygen, right, we got fourth dimensional gash just something that's like just their version of air in there. We have no fucking clue what air looks like in the fourth dimension, Like, we have no way how to quantify that even as a as a theoretical thing, right, and let alone a living entity with thought and dreams and all that. We don't know. Maybe it's something like that, and like that's how incredible a breath of that air is to us, let alone a creature. Maybe that is an entire living being that we snatched from its house having dinner. Dude, Like we don't we who knows?
Speaker 1: It's it's very possible that all right. So they say that whenever we're talking about the air force or you know, any kind of airplanes that are doing fighter jets or anything like that, whenever they kind of go ghost mode, that that's seen as like like that's a that's a war game, right, Like if you're trying to take yourself off of the radar and off of the scanners and everything, and you go ghost mode, then that is said to be like a that's like, yo, we're here for the shit kind of thing, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you don't turn on your tracker or like, I'm not a pilot, I don't know how it all works, but I would understand that, like you, the enemy doesn't need to know where you are, right Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's always seen as like you know, kind of like a wartime kind of nudge to say we bout that. Well, think about it like this, if we were to pull some kind of particle from another dimension, another reality or whatever, could they possibly see that as some kind of infringement upon their land, their dimension or whatever. Because and the reason I say that is is that you know, we talk about all the carbon emissions and all you know, the fucking CO two and all that bullshit that's going up in the sky. It's creating some kind of weird shit on the environment. Right. Well, the the amount of carbon that is currently within the bubble of Earth will always be the same. It's never gonna be anymore, it's never gonna be any less, right like it's it will always be the same exact amount of carbon, the same exact water, same same with the water. Right, But what happens whenever you throw that out of balance just a little bit, right, And so what what if what we just did to them was take a tiny little thing that throws off their pH of their of their water, or throws off the carbon of their planet or whatever.
Speaker 2: Do we just butterfly effect the destruction of the fourth dimension?
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm just saying you don't. You never know with these kind of things, you like, Okay, whenever, real thing, whenever.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to make it sound funny.
Speaker 1: That's real shit, No, I That's what I'm saying. And so you know, whenever I'm seen as satanic for playing with tarot cards or doing magical spells or anything like that, I'm not fucking with other dimensions or taking from them. Okay, like they're still there. I'm not bringing them over here. I might be trying to communicate with them and take a little bit their time if anything. But like, I'm not pulling Freddy Krueger's fucking earback from a dream into this reality. Whatever I'm doing it, that's what CERN's doing.
Speaker 2: What if we just like snatched a baby, like on some very real levels, what if we just kidnapped some fourth dimensional mom's kid like from the stroller, and we don't even know, like what this is.
Speaker 1: That's fighting words right there?
Speaker 2: Did we just start an interdimensional war on accident?
Speaker 1: We unleashed? Holy hell?
Speaker 2: I think, bro, fuck, this is what's meant by the Titans coming to wreak havoc on Earth? What if humans have done this before.
Speaker 1: Ragnaro's coming, Dude.
Speaker 3: The whole thing is like it's pretty much they're gonna experiment on particle resonance and like how they're going to try to like figure out how it happened what to do about it, Like it's been much and they can't they can't figure out even how to get rid of it, let alone, like why it's going to happen. They're concerned that it's going to happen again, and like if it does happen, then nuclear fusion will get pushed back even more because that's a big push and energy for the last ten years is fusion because if fusion happens, one nuclear accelerator will be able to power the entire globe, the whole globe. And the only people that are leading in it is China. We have like our own team of all the nations except for China that are working together well. China still is holding the record of almost eleven seconds of stabilization versus ours is like nine point two. And so if this, if this particle accelerator actually ends up having a hiccup in it, which is this quote unquote ghost and whatever this ghost is, and they can't get rid of it, then they're worried that like it's going to effect, it's going to have a ripple effect on like multiple experiments, and so they can can't do any more experiments until they figure out how to quantify the data of what this resonance is. If that makes any sense.
Speaker 2: Oh man, That is, they can't even fire up the machine again until they know what to do with the thing that's inside of it right now. And meanwhile China's still experimenting with their shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So ACERN is different from the nuclear fusion, so it's two different locations, but they have but the fusion is also a donut, so it's a donut shape. It uses the same type of particle acceleration and protons. And so with this hiccup happening and coming out of nowhere, and they're like, hey, what is this thing and why is it interacting like this? Now they're like Okay, well, what's going to happen if we keep pushing forward? And so it's like, oh, it's it's multiple levels of like why this one particular tiny ghost thing is so important in like pushing forward in multiple areas. But now they're they're ready to experiment. And you'll see the other article I dropped about the bat blood and like pushing forward with space travel. That thing is actually really a cool, a cool article about that blood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it says a study says human hibernation could be possible if we can harness the power of that blood.
Speaker 2: Oh, for the love of fuck, human hibernation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: It's all about intercellar travel right now, because you have to understand, they're pushing hard to be able to get to like the closest star is like four hundred four point twenty four light years away quote unquote supposedly, but they are pushing super hard for being able to travel and do all of this stuff. So now they're using that blood to try and put us into cryo sleep and like to be able to keep us from not aging while we you know, travel, do light years travel. But this is also using the technology that they just talked about with the aliens in the ocean that they didn't say, but did say that they did have because they travel faster than the r ability of light and sound.
Speaker 1: So just sae, Yeah, dude, I don't know. I wouldn't want to be the first one to check out bad blood in my system to see if I can sleep awhile without actually aging. I feel like you got to pay somebody a lot of money to try that shit. How much money would it take, Jacob? If I said, all right, I need you to try this bad blood and you're gonna take a long sleep, but whenever you wake up, you're gonna be the same exact age. You wouldn't have aged a single day, but we're gonna put you to sleep for about ten years.
Speaker 2: How long?
Speaker 1: How much money would it take?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 1: Is there amount and any proper amount?
Speaker 2: There is no amount. I'm gonna be honest with you. My only reason for that is because Kim is the one thing that we're not getting back, and I'm not wasting TI ten years of it to sleep, no fucking way.
Speaker 1: Well, no, you are getting it back though you're not aging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the heart's only good for so many beats. Brother, I personally believe that, so I would never personally do it. But just that being said, it's bothering me this. Mmmm. Okay, if we were going to be using some sort of animal for some sort of blood mixing for hibernation, there's other animals with way more compatible blood to ours that we could be manipulating. Why the bat As you know, just a couple of years ago, allegedly a bat virus hit the world and all these people got a certain jab because of the bat flu. Now we know it wasn't that, but still, I just I'm finding a very difficult time with those two being in connection with each other.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it'd be pretty cool to have permanent night vision goggles, though.
Speaker 2: That's not happening. It's talking about making you be able to hibernate, not to have night vision.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're nocturnal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they mostly see off of sound anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh that's true. Like owls. Owls are actually the same way. Although they do have incredible sight, it's mainly their hearing. That's how they corner, you know, whatever their target is.
Speaker 2: Yeah fucking yeah, Okay.
Speaker 3: I so the bat blood, I guess apparently as the best they use the hybrid any bats, the non hybrid any bats, and human cells, and they were able to get the bat blood down to fifty degrees and so it's still functioning and moving and having oxygen in it. The humans. The human cells they can only go to seventy three, but they're trying to inject the hibernating bat cells into it to get it to go lower. They have tried with other species and have not had as good as luck as the bats, so they are turning. So Germany is the one conducting this experiment. By the way, they're conducting all of these experiments on human blood but not people quote unquote, and so we will see what they continue.
Speaker 2: German scientists they be on some shit.
Speaker 1: Don't they fucking Nazis? Dude?
Speaker 2: Hey wait, whoa whoa, whoa whoa, Hey, hey, these are current modern day German scientists. We do not know that they have connections to the Nazis. I'm just saying if we're looking at German science throughout the centuries they man, you want some alchemy too, you go all the way back. German scientists have always been on some shit, dude.
Speaker 1: There are no bounds to what they can test on.
Speaker 2: They they are tight, they're they're yep.
Speaker 1: It's it's like, it's pretty awesome but also inhumane. Samuel. You know, go ahead, sam Oh.
Speaker 6: You think the Nazis are bad, granted, they're fucking evil. Look at the fucking Japanese.
Speaker 2: Look what they bastards did.
Speaker 6: Look I love Japan.
Speaker 1: They got to be little bastards. Are you judging them?
Speaker 2: I mean, to be fair, they are typically of a smaller stature than the American. That's not a that's not necessarily.
Speaker 6: I'm five foot five, I have the Japanese. Ay, I got the Filipino and the Queen. It eats.
Speaker 1: It is what it is.
Speaker 6: I'm small, I'm short. I don't that's true.
Speaker 2: There are so if anybody's gonna shot on an Asian country, I think you have more of a right to than anyone.
Speaker 5: So, you know, just to realize that we did more damage to Japan with the fire bombing than the actual nukes.
Speaker 6: That was just slapping out a big dick on the table. Don't touch on boats.
Speaker 2: Think about that, dude. They didn't surrender. We firebombed Tokyo and allegedly killed like what a million people or some shit, and they still weren't willing to surrender. We drop a literal nuke and they still weren't willing to surrender, so we dropped ahead one.
Speaker 5: Yes, and already that the actually did I have it wrote down in my journal about the q Qi incident, how that they actually they his top military official staged a one night coup and overthrew the imper of Japan. Yeah, but there's still an impro of Japan today.
Speaker 2: But some people, here's the deal, dude, it wasn't the emperor. I think that it was about fifty to fifty the emperor. Yes, if he would have surrendered, then the country would have lost faith in him because he was seen as a deity and all that. Yes, I get that, But when you look at it towards the end of the war, he was more of a figurehead anyway. He wasn't like a general. He wasn't a tactician. He wasn't an admiral leading the Japanese navy. He was at the forefront of a lot of the decision making for a while, but when it got towards the end of the war and they started losing ground, he wasn't the guy in charge of it anymore. But the culture of Japan had been so heavily done to this level of like dying by the sword of honor by death instead of surrendering all these things that like it legitimately took two nukes, and then that one navy pilot that got uh he got beat up on a little bit in the pow camp, and then they asked him about these new super weapons, these nuclear bombs. He knew nothing about it, Like he had no idea he had known about the Manhattan Project because like they he had heard that was a thing America was working on. He had no fucking clue about any of it. So they kept beating the shit u him until he's like, oh that those bombs, yeah, yo, we got thousands, thousands of them. And they're like wait what And he's like, yeah, wait, y'all, I'm telling you whatever, whatever the fuck you're talking about, we have a thousand of them whatever. Just to get the beatings to stop, he just agreed to it and just doubled down on it. That's what made him surrender. It wasn't us dropping nukes, it was him believing that we had way more in the chamber that we were about to send his.
Speaker 5: Way bye by the cultural thing that he was actually supposed to commit seppuko or hard to que, depending on.
Speaker 6: Whatever you want to call They were.
Speaker 5: Eisenhower, all the United States generals and uh Twoman both all of them said yeah, no, fuck that, there's gonna be more of a demoralizer for your pit for you to live in shame.
Speaker 6: So fuck you and fuck you.
Speaker 5: Armor this on on you, this on on your family, and this on your country.
Speaker 2: Bitch. Yeah, it was. It was, and that's why when Japan became super homies with us. And I know, Samuel, I know you have a deep seated distrust of them because you never forget Pearl Harbor. I get it.
Speaker 6: But that's the thing. If I could, i'd marry you. Jepany. I think there's just al Samazel.
Speaker 2: You are such an enigma, Samuel.
Speaker 6: I don't trust thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, I mean find me a government we can trush, you know what I mean anyway? Jesus, Yeah, actually, you know what, Jonathan, I wanted to get your take on this too, and everybody. Honestly, I heard somebody make the argument for this earlier. If you look at it throughout the course of human history, benevolent dictators are the only system of government that have actually successfully worked.
Speaker 1: Like kings and queens and kings okay, but.
Speaker 2: Like a truly morally kind king, like you read these kings of legend. I don't mean like Richard the Lion Heart, because if you actually looking at me, it was a piece of shit. But there are examples of royalty of monarchs that like truly had a heart for their people, went out of their way to like help their countrymen and like raise up their entire not just military, but raise up the standard for their higher grouping, their entire society, and like everybody prospered as a result. Every and but of course their son usually turns out to be a piece of shit and ruins it all. But like that's like the only time things are one hundred percent dope. It's wild.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, am I to sit here and say that a president is better or worse than a king or a queen? I mean, yes, I know that the president has a lot, you know, like like limited powers and whatnot, and that basically you know, like the Supreme Court and the justice system and I everything behind it kind of are controlling everything else. But I could understand why there would be less fuckery going on if a king is because you think about it here for a second, like that actually does make a little bit more sense. I'm not saying that we need to go back to it, but if you really think about it, like the idea of a king, that king is going to be the most patriotic leader of all time.
Speaker 2: Like a president can sell us actly if it's a good king.
Speaker 1: If it's a good king, they're they're I mean, they're usually very like, like very proud of their country and very proud of their people and trying to boost up their people and make sure it's a prosperous you know, land and stuff like that. But I can't imagine how many times have our presidents sold us out like to other countries, you know, like very unpatriotic. So I I I'm catching the deacon.
Speaker 2: I'm saying now again, I don't like this. I don't think America needs to go to this because again, it's only one generation away from getting handed off to a basically a NEPO baby of the epitome of a NEPO baby spoil Rich Bratt who says fuck the world, like leads it into chaos, and Jeffrey to the ground.
Speaker 1: So like before we get a Jeffrey, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. It's like, obviously it's not a sustainable system by any means, but hear me out for the ones times and histories of when it did work. Well, think about having a guy or girl whatever, now you're throw one way or another, a person, a leader who was born into this position, groomed for this position since day one, and when they took charge, they actually, for just luck of the draw, had a truly kind heart, wanted to make this place a better place. And they had like a long reign of like sixty years because they took the throne at twenty and it's a lifelong position. This country had sixty years of somebody in charge that was like smart, gave a fuck and raised up the country and like that's fucking dope. But then of course right after that, within like five years, it all comes crumbling down.
Speaker 1: So it's like, you know, yeah, certain regimes wouldn't stick because they would be getting changed king to king kind of thing. But you know what is interesting, I think that the closest thing that we would have to that I bet you Baron Trump is going to be president one day.
Speaker 2: I mean, but that's the thing that's not the same guy. Now, we could talk about political dynasties, but I mean, hell, you talk about the Bushes.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, just talking about lineage, just based on lineage alone, but yeah, I mean, yeah, the Bushes did it. Trump? I mean, dude's old as fuck. Eventually he's gonna want to pass the torch down to somebody. He already said that, Like, even if he didn't win this presidency, he probably wasn't running the next election because he was gonna be ancient at that time. And yeah, so yeah.
Speaker 2: You're look at it that way. Dude. Trump's kids have been groomed since day one to be CEOs, not politicians. Now, Baron's just now getting to college, so like when he gets into the realm of his working adulthood, he could step straight into politics. He absolutely could. But you look at Ivanka and you look at uh, what's the other one, Don Junior and Eric, Yeah, they have all been groomed to be fortune five hundred CEOs. So hypothetically, if they were to make that crossover into politics, I wouldn't see that's necessarily a bad thing. But again, I don't know off top anything about their morals. I don't know their life. I don't know if they're good people. I only know them from the tidbits i've seen when they've spoken in favor of their father, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't impossible for businessman Trump to pull it off, you know, Stephanie. Nice to see your hand raise. What did it do?
Speaker 11: Yeah? So I love that episode you guys recently did with the White Rabbit podcast. Those are some of my favorite episodes where you guys just kind of go off on different tangents and you're kind of see what connects and stuff. Yeah, talking a little bit about like silicon masks and clones and the theories behind both of those topics. You know, I think sometimes we tend to, like, you know, we live in a polarized society, so it has to be one or the other. I think it's very real that both of those things are happening to kind of create the illusion and have characters ready for their set, for their play, for their role. But with Donald Trump, I know that he has doubles. It's pretty evident that mugshot was hilarious when he got his mugshot, So I was like that's that's not even him. Like, so I am one of the things. The first time I saw I just wanted to mention this. I guess you can call me a crazy conspiracy theorist, but the first time I saw the real Trump in months was that initial post he did right after being becoming president elect. And the reason for if you listen to him speak, the real the og Donald Trump in haales before he speaks, and you can you can hear him breathe in. And he also doesn't exaggerate, you know, his characteristics like the other Donald Trump's do, like I think, I mean, it sounds crazy, but I think you know, that's why he was able to do so many podcasts and never run out of energy is because I think, you know, Donald Trump one would go speak to the population excuse me, and then you know, come back to the airplane and then like the original, like the real Donald Trump would probably be in there. I know that that sounds crazy, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that, especially when you're being shot at. Like I think it's really smart to have doubles and to have you know, people in masks and to be able to do you know, as long as he's the one calling the shots. He's the one, you know, in charge. I don't think it was wrong for Biden, except for what they were showing us was like a dementia patient, right. They weren't showing us competence or leadership or any sort of skill set. But I do think it's it's a way to fool the people. I don't know if it's like like, I can understand why they do it, but I don't know if it's necessarily wrong. I don't know it's wrong to fool the people, so but I can also see why they do it because they just I guess, you know, the president has so much stuff to do. But yeah, I just if everyone wanted to go back and watch that, like that is the real Donald Trump. The other ones I don't think are him. And it's really hard to tell because you have to pay attention to the words he because the other Donald Trump's exaggerate. It's almost if you put some orange paint on somebody in a big old wig and a red tie. It becomes a character, and you don't pay attention to the facial features or the height. You pay attention to his mannerisms and the way he says stuff and his big red tie and you're not really looking at his face, if that makes sense. So I just wanted to share that because I think it's Yeah, I just think it's really interesting and I and I don't necessarily again, like, I think both things about it, Like I can understand why they do it, but I think it's a way to fool the people. And it pissed me off when Joe Biden did it, But then I thought Trump was doing it, and I, you know, I wasn't really bothered by it because you know, they were showing a competent Trump and they were showing a dementia patient with Biden, and so like that there's a discrepancy. But I just want to share my two thoughts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that I've seen pictures where you'll see, you know, pictures of Trump and there's something off. There's something really off. Maybe he's wearing maybe there's an actor wearing his mask and that's way a way to be able to protect the real Trump or whatever. Maybe there's a clone of you know, it's it's like version two point zero of Trump that walking around and he's a little bit shorter, he's a little bit more Orange, he's a little bit more put together. He's a little bit more like, you know, like correct in the way that he speaks and stuff like that. I have seen that. It does make me wonder, you know, just really, what are we, like, what are we excited about whenever I see that kind of shit, because it kinda is giving me vibes of like same thing that we got with Biden, but a different flavor. I mean, Jacob, if Trump has been cloned, or if there are people walking around with masks, you know, pretending to be Trump or whatever, how is this different than if than what we know that Biden was doing.
Speaker 2: So, Like, are we saying that a body double got shot? Are we saying that that was actually Donnie t?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: I never thought about that. Imagine if that's the case, that the body double, if that was a staged event, you would put the body double up there, You would put like somebody like that up there, right, That's what makes.
Speaker 2: Sense saying that he wouldn't make it. Hasn't seen a real visio of him since he was accepting the nomination.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it wouldn't it make sense to why his ear healed so quickly?
Speaker 1: Oh man?
Speaker 2: And cartilage though that heals quick. But so you believe Steph or at least the group that the information you're finding this from, they believe that it was the body double that got shot or like a dude in a mask.
Speaker 11: I think the the person I heard that from in regards to his speeching his speech patterns was script Keeper, And I heard that, oh, probably like a year ago. So I pay attention to his you know, I watched a lot of his what does he do when when he goes around and.
Speaker 1: When he was running campaigning.
Speaker 11: Yes, campaigning, So I'd watched a lot of his campaign speeches and a lot of the times that didn't have that speech pattern that that Script kind of told us to key into. And Script even said that, you know on his post that He's like, yeah, if you don't think he has a double, you know, then you're then you're crazy. But I don't know, I think it was I think you guys just maybe connected the dots to like that it was a double the gut shot. That was the first time hearing hearing that.
Speaker 1: I mean, most actors don't perform their own stunts, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Some do Keanu does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's the people that just get a thrill out of almost dying, I think, which Keanu definitely fits that.
Speaker 2: Bill.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was fucking neo dude, like he knows that this ship's a matrix anyway, he's just gonna reincarnate into something else or whatever. But like I'm joking obviously, but like the like the idea that you would have. All right, So there's stunt doubles in Hollywood. And if we're looking at the presidential ca campaign and we just watched the shit show that was Trump versus Kamala, or it was Trump versus Biden and then Trump versus Kamala, it kind of seems like a sitcom if you really sit back and just don't give don't give any of your energy to it, don't give any emotion to it, don't have a don't have like somebody who you're cheering for. Just look at it, like you know, from the outside looking in, right, And if you look at it in that manner, it does kind of seem like a Hollywood kind of script that went on and it I mean, if you think about it, it got a lot of people's attention, And isn't that something that you would want if you're i don't know, like putting on one of the greatest Hollywood movies of all time, Like what was it, Like Avatar? They spent like the most amount of money ever creating Avatar. Too right for for any movie ever created, like they they went over Avatar one, which was the record holder, and then it was Titanic before that. And if you're trying to manipulate a country's politics and policies and and you know, the control of power and everything, if you're a businessman, a high ranking business man, maybe you're somebody that owns like hotels or something like that, just thrown it out there, and you're trying to change up policies that would generate you more money in some kind of way. Or maybe you work for a big oil company whatever, Right, wouldn't you, I don't know, fund that organization that would essentially be putting on the movie that would be two presidents colliding and then afterward, Oh yeah, we're gonna shake hands and it's gonna be a smooth transition of power and shit like that, Like it seems kind of scripted, right, Like if you're not giving yourself any you know, input on it, if you're just looking at it from the outside.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I see what you're saying, and I mean as far as the whole body double thing goes keep him, that's not like a new thing. Hitler had multiple body doubles. Osama bin Laden had six body doubles, Saddam Hussein had I think four. The let's see Catherine the Great, I think her husband Peter even famously had a body double who looked like a dead ringer for him, but like didn't sound like him, and it famously he was a drunkard and like caused problems and everybody thought it was him, but it neither hit nor there. That's the thing that's been done throughout the course of history, Dude, people in charge having somebody who looks identical to them the Hitler that they found dead in the bunker, even though we know for sure that that wasn't Hitler, and that's scientifically even proven, like, that's not new. So I am of the belief personally that pretty much every leader that we've had for the last i'd say one hundred years or so has had a body double that we may have not ever seen, or maybe saw in a picture somewhere or something like that. I think a lot of them have been able to get away with it because up until the last few decades or so, you never saw the pressent. You may have heard him on the radio. You may have seen a picture of him, you know what I mean. You may have seen a clip of him if you went to your local movie theater and saw a little thing like it wasn't people didn't have televisions in their homes up until only a few decades ago. Well, I say a few. It's been more than a few, but you see what I'm saying, in the course of America. So I think that they've gotten away with it for a lot longer than they can now because we have the Internet, because we're able to immediately pull up two pictures side by side and point out the discrepancies. But I believe this has been going on for a lot longer than America's even been a country.
Speaker 11: Bro, So do you think that would you draw the line at making a speech because even the you know, nobody, no candidates really even write their own speeches, so it's not like the words are really coming from then. And if if all of the doubles are usually together, besides maybe like an emergency double, if they all get taken out like is it I guess my question is, like I think about it like an ethical thing, like is it really Donald Trump? Like, if it's not him doing the speeches, does it still count as him? Or is it? Because I can understand having a body double, but does it make it deceitful if maybe he agrees to the speech but somebody else presents it as him.
Speaker 1: I'll give you another one on top of that, what happens if the if the real Trump actually dies and somebody is then manipulating the the clone puppet of Trump? Right, Like, think about how many Trump followers that are out there that are like, whatever you say, sir, whatever you say, I worship you.
Speaker 4: You are my.
Speaker 1: Lord, and You're the chosen One and shit like that. There are blind followers of Trump. We know this, And I'm not saying that like anybody's perfect. It's easy to kind of fall victim to that. Like I mean, I personally think that he's a likable guy, but I love the sarcasm. I love the asshole like I that's what I like. But if I think that that could be something that could get taken out of hand, for sure.
Speaker 2: Is and also like to say that it's just for the photo op, but not speeches, right, because that's his voice at least. Let me just make sure we understand AI is a things. Oh, it's very easy and make that bitch sound like Donald Trump for whoever is speaking through it.
Speaker 1: How long you've been holding on to that one or that I could huh, how long you've been holding on to that one?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean as far as we're honestly just for this conversation, right. My point is you could take a mic and make it sound like Donald Trump very easily. This is a soundboard that I bought off of Amazon. You want to talk about what the government's technology and their budget can make happen one hundred percent. So maybe the body double is the one that's been doing the speeches and got shot. Maybe Donald Trump only uses or only has the body double for like security reasons, and like which car is the real Donald Trump in in the motor cade and things like that, like don't I don't know?
Speaker 11: I I love it if you had a button that made you sound like Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I would know you you stuff? Yeah, okay with that.
Speaker 11: Real quick In the chat, somebody mentioned I want to shout you out here, but I lost it, but I'll kill the commies. Yeah, there's a recent Tinfoil Hat episode where I haven't looked at it. I saw it on Rock Finn. I was gonna watch it, but where somebody claims that Trump did die back in the late eighties, and so that's a conspiracy theory out there. And the other thing I was going to mention when Trump went on Joe Rogan, he talks about the Secret Service and he mentioned the term central casting. This is also in the chats here. This is something like a term that he used a couple times, and you could see he was trying to like he was trying to convey something a little bit here that I think that there are some characters that are out of like central casting. And the other thing I think about is I saw this clip how they they used They had a button like what you have there, Jacob, and it was Nicki Minaj and they dropped her voice down and she sounded like jay Z. And then they took jay Z's song and they increased his pitch and he sounded like Nicki Minaj. And then they did a couple of country artists too, and so and I've been thinking this. You know, since I saw that, I've been thinking, I actually wonder if some of these artists, if that's not even like their voice, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Actually, that makes a lot of sense to me. That Okay, wow, so y'all have heard the four chord song theory right, that basically any big pop song over the last thirty years is basically four chords in different orders. Y'all've heard this, right, yeap? And it's like these are the four most harmonious and most pleasing to the ear. Mathematically, people will listen to this and bob their head to this guaranteed. So when you say that Nicki Minaj and Jay Z's voices just got swapped, that tells me that they speak at the same note, just one octave off from each other. That's fucking wild. And yes, it makes sense that these people with this natural vocal register would have done so well in the music industry. Going off that whole four chord theorem, if you will.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if just thinking, if all the present CIDs or whatever have some kind of body doubles, I would imagine and I'm not trying to, you know, like give this any kind of like pat on the back or anything like that. I don't approve of body doubles. I don't approve of clones. I don't approve of people wearing masks and portraying like actual leaders who people are putting in their ballots for. Like, I think that that's very deceitful. But I think that if you're president and you know that literally half the country hates you, doesn't matter who it is whoever is running, half the country will always hate both of the candidates, right, and especially more so nowadays, whenever you got like such big, big, big personalities and big pushes by all all you know, streams of media and everything, Like, I think that they're probably looking at it and being like, you know what, it probably is a good idea to get a clone, or it is a good idea to get a good look alike or somebody wearing a mask or something like that. They saw JFK in the fucking limo, and they're like, fuck that, I'm not doing that, Like, send somebody else out for all this public kind of shit, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, Reagan was shot while giving a speech that was after JFK was decades after, and well I'm not decades, I should say, but like, you know, I'm just look wild shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also I find it. I find it strange that there are such like wild character traits with the people that are running, like the same with Hillary and Trump and then Biden and Trump, and then Kamala and Trump. Right, it's like these personalities are larger than life. And the point that I want to make here is that, all right, if it's all really a show, you would want somebody with a big personality, somebody that that would jump off the screen, somebody that that would attract all the eyes. Oh look, Trump's talking, he's on TV. Let me like, let me stop feeding my baby, like I need to watch this or something like that. You would want somebody that jumps off the screen. And I give a good point or I want to try and make a good point here. And the idea of like, all right, I love watching wrestling, and I like using wrestling analogies. There is a there was a wrestler back in the nineties. His name is Dean Malenko now pound for pound, and his techniques were absolutely flawless, one of the best wrestlers ever to wrestle. Like what's that? Oh, there we go, same, But Dean Malenko he's one of the best wrestlers ever to get in the ring. He was one of the safest guys. He understood all the different techniques, He understood all the different grapples and the special moves, and knew how to land perfectly. And he was somebody that you can get into the ring with and you knew that you were going to be safe because this guy was that good, right. Problem was he didn't have a fucking personality, and nobody ever cheers for him, nobody ever wanted to see him wrestle because this guy, like, he's cool. You know, it's cool watching him in the ring, and yes, you know he's got these these cool submissions and shit like that. But like, my god, you get him in front of a microphone. I could literally fart into a microphone and it would sound cooler than this guy speaking on a mic. So he wouldn't jump off the screen. Therefore he wouldn't put in asses in seats, and therefore he stopped getting so many wrestling matches because he wasn't a draw, right See.
Speaker 2: And that's how American politics are the opposite of what we had. So let's take the Clinton versus Trump as an example or Biden hairs versus Trump or whatever, and compare that to Obama versus McCain, or Obama versus Romney. Right, there was no shade being thrown, there was no disrespect being given by either parties, There was no big draw there was no big crowd. The big drawing crowd was Obama. They put up the basickest, oldest, boringest old white dudes next to this guy because it was a soft point. Is But afterwards, half the country didn't hate McCain. Half the country hated Obama, but half the country didn't hate McCain. Nobody hated him. Honestly. Romney's same way. At the end of it, no one really hated him, right cut to now. No people fucking hate Harris, people hate Biden, people hate Trump, people hate Trump, dude.
Speaker 1: Right right, literally never trumpers. And so that's kind of my point is is that you're going to get these larger than life avatar characters up on screen, and that's what's going to cause the most amount of distraction, and that's what's going to cause the most amount of you know what, I always think that fans in the stands, dude, fans in the fucking stands You're right on it, because if you think about it, you know, back whenever, even whenever was Bush versus Carrie, right, Like, you didn't have people conversating in the streets saying, yo, if you were voting for Bush, then fuck you and fuck everything that you're about. You didn't have that. It wasn't like that because because Bush didn't necessarily have that personality that jumped off the screen. Yeah, he was kind of a bit of a buffoon, and everybody knew that he was really running just because his daddy kind of put him up on that pedestal. And John Carrey, nobody really fucking knew anything about that guy, because we didn't really have the I mean, we had the Internet, but it was still in its kind of primitive age, right. There wasn't Instagram. There wasn't everybody conversating and everybody talking about, you know, the certain undertones of certain characters.
Speaker 2: Keep in mind, they knew that they were both skulling bones during the election the runoff, that joke was even made. Remember, yeah, yeah, I mean we knew things, but still nobody was throwing real hatred at each other on the mic. The debates between them weren't basically you know, I heard she gets around. I don't know, but that that kind of shit wasn't said, and it was like it was more respectful. It was fucking boring.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: A good magician always has your eyes trained on him, you know what I'm saying. Like, and that's that's what I worry about. Like whenever so many eyes you are pulling, you're you're essentially saying I'm a magnet and you're the opposite end, and I need your full attention almost like a fucking like a like a mosquito to a light, you know what I'm saying, Like these things where where you can't look away because what if he says something and I want to be there in the moment and everybody's all about this fomo fear missing out, and I need to be there whenever it happens. That's why so many people turned in or tuned in for Jake Paul versus Tyson. We all knew that it was gonna be a scam. We all knew that. Everybody it was just trying to get your eyes on that one thing, right, And it's just it's just it, dude, It's it's fucking the stadium and the bread or whatever they say.
Speaker 2: Right, it's the circus, dude, the Christians to the lions. That's that's that's the typical.
Speaker 1: M crazy crazy. But speaking on Trump's whole nasal problem, I also kind of have a nasal problem like that because I have like major allergies, and I guess coming from certain comedians, that makes me a pussy or something like that. You remember whenever she said that, like, if you got allergies and you're a man, then you're a pussy. I'm like, I feel attacked right now. But anyway, So, dude, I just bought this, uh, thisnvage thing. You know what that thing is. No, it's like a it's like a saline thing that flushes out your sinus and stuff like that. Oh my god, dude, I'm breathing away the thing.
Speaker 2: You shove in one side and blows it out the other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it sucks it out of the other because it's like these two little nasal things that go up. It shoots the saline water up in here and then it sucks it back out through this nostra. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: You've never had one suck it out the other side. I've had to blow it through the other side, and I would say, that's some life saving shit there. You got a whole situation going on here. You gotta suction in a vacuu well, a air compressor and a suction. Man, it's wild.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, if you got allergies, I just tested it out. We just got in the mail today. It'll fucking nuke whatever kind of allergies you got going on. So just a little side tangent because we were talking about Trump and his kind of like kind of thing going on all the way. Yeah, dude, we don't have any affiliation. I just like giving good shout outs like that. But I want to get back to the chat over here, because we are slacking Jacob.
Speaker 2: Oh god, true, I didn't look over. I didn't realize how many new messages there were. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Tony's not here anymore. But he said that Ukraine can't get their lost territory back, but they can launch missiles. It was just like the V twos in nineteen forty five. Bad idea.
Speaker 2: I guess we'll find out. I'm I don't know. I don't know if they'll get their territorylorry back. I don't know if Russia is really worried because Moscow may or may not be within range of some of these systems. Now, Like, I don't know it's gonna be. It's gonna be a very interesting December. I'll say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, he said only the US can guide storm shadows because only the US satellites can do it. Therefore, this is rightly perceived as a US attack on Russia storm shadow missiles. That is, this is a bit like the Cuban missile crisis, but flipped. I agree, the overall risk of someone using a nuke anytime soon is low, probably five percent, but that is still too high for my taste over territory that I have no interest in keeping in Ukraine.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Even if it's five percent, Dude, like, I don't want that.
Speaker 2: I'm honestly, I I feel like five percent's low, and I still believe it to be a never gonna happen situation.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, if there was a lottery going on and I said I'm gonna give you five percent of the tickets, you'd feel pretty good about winning that. At least, you would feel better than everybody else that put their put their and try their chances right, Well.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, but that's because people want those tickets. This is kind of the the opposite of you just I have a hard time believing it, dude. And if it was like if France decided nuke somebody, it would be a question of like, oh god, what is everybody gonna do what we said we were gonna do. Is everybody going to nuke France? Like fuck, it's go time? But like do we Like that's the different conversation Russia nuking any fucking body. Everybody else on Earth with nukes would essentially glass them essentially, not everybody. There's a few outliers, but it's like that, that's why it's like a preposterous thing to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But whenever you're surrounded by by the enemy aka NATO, aka what Ukraine is trying to be, I mean almost at a certain point, it's almost like eventually you're just gonna say, you know what, fuck this. I feel like that's in his blood, right.
Speaker 2: But if they would have just done a deal with Ukraine in the first place, this would have never happened. They invade Ukraine and now to other countries now were NATO, So like this whole thing of like, we gotta stop the incursion. All you did was cut off your nose despite your face. Now you're talking like you're gonna fuck with Poland, and it's like, bro, what are you doing here?
Speaker 1: Ruby said, talking about Pokemon again, the missing No, Missing No. You remember that?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Do you remember missing No in Pokemon? It was part of the in the Game Boy game. But it was basically you'd go up and down and you would sail on one of your Pokemon across Cinnabar Island and you would come across this fucking glitch in the game that was called missing No. And essentially, if you put all of your rare candies into the seventh slot of your item list, it would give you infinite rare candies, which rare candies are kind of like, you know, the things that help you level up. You know, I can't believe I just remembered that. That's crazy but fucking dope. But anyway, it says the missing no on that island where you put your item on slot four or five. Oh maybe it was four or five. I thought it was seven, and you can multiply it Pokemon blue and Red. Hell yeah, shout out. It's a Ruby. Dude, that's og Pokemon shit right there. Fuck yeah, Spirit Animals said, I'm higher than them. Georgia Pine Boys. God damn ye, how mo motherfuckers?
Speaker 2: Samuel keeping it going. Big Dog has.
Speaker 1: Always as always, uh kill all the comedies said, Princess Bride is number two, just behind the Goonies.
Speaker 2: Ooh damn.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't see the Goonies for the first time until I was a grown man.
Speaker 2: Same same for you. Okay, but I mean we were nineties babies, you know what I mean. We kind of missed that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a it's a part of it because that was an eighties movie, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I mean, fuck you look at it. It's nineteen eights as fuck Sydney Lauper, isn't it? On a music video? On The New and the Newest Thing?
Speaker 4: And TV?
Speaker 2: It's like super eighties And like, I'm not shitting on it by any means. But I don't know as far as all that goes. I still put Sandlot above all else. That's just a me thing.
Speaker 1: I put Hook above everything bro personally, Mmm.
Speaker 2: I get it. Hook is a solid one.
Speaker 1: Kill all the commies Kill all the commies said, why the bat cause they're goddamn vampires.
Speaker 2: That too, that too, And I also think it's very interesting that that lab in Wuhan was in fact doing experiments on bats that is in fact confirmed. So it's like, hmmm, kind of experiments China has been doing with bat blood that would be quote unquote possibly transferable to human DNA. And now this shit it's you know, China's in their own space race right now. By the way, if we are to believe this space is not faking gay, of course.
Speaker 1: It may be. Kill All the commedis also said, I love slapping my big dick on the table very effective.
Speaker 2: Heard that. Heard that. I'm gonna be honest with you. I like the e fact that America is the one doing that as far as other countries are concerned.
Speaker 1: Rusty says King Solomon was the wisest and greatest king to ever reign.
Speaker 2: Indeed, indeed, Rusty Shackleford Junior, Yes, didn't give you a shout out earlier. Thank you for joining the chat this evening. Love the fucking name.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah. Uh kill All, the commedi said those cern Psycho is going to be responsible for the end of this dimension.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Stephanie said, for real. I think the craziest man Mandela effects are coming in the near future, which, by the way, we just covered on the Cosmic Peach the other day.
Speaker 2: No talking to people tonight about that. Okay, okay, look listen, this whole Mandela effect thing is. It's as far as the Thanksgiving one. Bro, there's a lot of grown folk I'm not talking about. Oh well you know mo coz No, no, no, no, like ask around, ask people about this. People are seriously questioning this whole third Thursday versus fourth Thursday bullshit right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the Mandela effect goes everybody remembers Thanksgiving happening on the third Thursday of November, like it's a pretty well known thing amongst the masses. Everybody remembers it that way. This isn't like a Shazam. This isn't like a Berenstein Bears. This is something almost actually probably everybody remembers Thanksgiving being on the third Thursday. Turns out, turns out, every single Thanksgiving since what was it, nineteen forty seven or some shit has been on the fourth third day of November. Sam, your thoughts.
Speaker 8: I always figured I always knew as the fourth one because at that my mother was born on Thanksgiving and we just celebrated her birthday on the twenty fifth.
Speaker 1: Confirmed Sam is from a different dimension.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, this isn't even my first one. I've faced through with multiple of them. I'm not even joking. I remember before the fucking Roads had the divots in that you would fall asleep.
Speaker 6: I remember before that.
Speaker 5: I remember the Bearing Stain Bears. Yeah, like I remember Nelson Mandela dying in Twism. I remember learning that.
Speaker 1: Did the Monopoly guy have the monocle or not? Yeah, everybody believes that he had the monocle. Nowadays, he never had a He never had a monocle.
Speaker 5: He had the monocle on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember the monocle.
Speaker 1: I do too. Yeah, there's actually references made in movies talking about the Monopoly guy having the monocle? Is a was it ace Ventura that talked about it or something like that.
Speaker 2: Everybody's like, no, you mean the Pringles guy. It's like, no, Pringles guy didn't even have a monocle. We know what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I know that the mister Peanut has the monocle like the Peanut.
Speaker 2: Guy, But there's no way we are confusing the Monopoly Man with planners, Peanuts.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not this.
Speaker 2: Whole third slash fourth son. You know, maybe maybe we are crazy, Jonathan, maybe we're just the crazy ones. But everybody I asked tonight, sure the hell seemed confused.
Speaker 1: To I remember my mom telling you that as a kid, bro Like, I like, I have a great memory whenever it comes to remembering like childhood things, and I'd like, I remember conversations almost verbatim from whenever I was like eight years old. It's so weird. But like, dude, I know for a fact my mom told me that Thanksgiving is on the third Thursday of November. I all, like, I remember that.
Speaker 2: I love how Reddit already has a whole thread about this particular Mandela effect. Of course it just wins, dude, I'm telling you it do.
Speaker 1: But talking about the Mandela effects, fuck, Ai says it's so insane the more you read into it, talking about the thescern people ending this dimension and whatnot. She also said that there's some really good videos on YouTube as well. What I found helpful is this, uh is to break down the parts of stuff I wish I was smart enough to completely understand to do quantum physics because it's so cool. You know what's funny is is that me and Sean Earlier today we did an episode on the uh the holographic universe theory, which I found myself like really like looking into quantum physics and particle physics and just physics in general. And I was like, dude, I feel like I'm learning some shit here. It's pretty crazy. Like it's it's a lot easier to learn something whenever you're actually interested in it, you know what I mean, Like you ever feel that way, You're like, oh man, this shit is so cool. I want to keep on learning. And then you're like, wait a second, did I just figure out how to end homelessness? You know what I mean? Like, eventually you get to that point, like if that's something that really interests you, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I thought you meant ending homelessness with a weird Perge style genocide. I'm sorry, Okay, I misunderstood where you were going with that one. I thought you meant like the glitz and the matrix, like autocres.
Speaker 1: Or some shit kill all the commedi said. I think they definitely fucked up something hardcore during the twenty twenty or the twenty twelve fire up of certain Yeah, that's the speculation is that cern would be the reason for the dimensions overlapping and people misremembering and remembering and stuff like that. Quantum physics is literally mind melting. I honestly think that the Q operation was a quantum computer making those posts that has been suggested before.
Speaker 2: I actually plan on doing an episod here soon whenever I like have the time to do the research and compile the notes. There's a few Internet conspiracies that I wanted to talk about, and that was one of them. Apparently there was a message that was sent out in the nineties that some believe may have been an encrypted message from somewhere on the other side of the Internet. We're talking early day Internet. But I'll go more in depth to that one when the time comes. It's there's a couple of really wild ones dead Internet theories. One of them we've talked about it before, but like even within it, like we've talked about the E was at Cicada three three zero one or some shit like that. We've talked about a few of them, but yeah, there's a few extra rabbit holes that I hadn't heard of before. That I thought would be fascinating.
Speaker 1: That would be cool. I just I love diving into extra dimensional, interdimensional kind of shit. It's just such a fun topic. Kill Allakami said, Baron will be the first king of.
Speaker 2: Earth Jesus Christ?
Speaker 1: Is it really that crazy? Whenever, especially whenever, Trump was telling people, don't worry, You're never going to have to vote over again once I'm in office.
Speaker 2: He explained that on the Bard, he talked about that. But also there's a whole thought of people that believe that Donald slash Baron Trump might be a time traveler because of a book series that was written Once upon a Time. So like, if that's the case, are we talking about the potential anti Christ? And there's a whole other group of people that believe that that blood lineage might be something to do with that. Now I'm seeing this Baron Trump being king of Earth, Like, look, I you know, I don't be knowing you just be Jacob. I just be Jacob. And there's a particular corkboard out there right now with a lot of red strings on it. Not Maddie Ice rants, although his court board is impressive, there are some people out there with that corkboard that are drawing all the connections that are being said right now, saying that this is clearly the answer. I don't know. I hope not fucking hope not. But like who knows.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, Rusty said that Baron has an accent. I don't think I've ever heard him talk.
Speaker 2: Like a New York accent. Or was he like, went to finishing school in Britain or some shit. Let's see, I'm looking right here in the chest, says Spirit. Spirit Animals said, Pearl Harbor is what got me interested in the military. Rusty Shackelford, Oh, it's right above that one half. Oh you're talking about Solomon.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, So Baron Trump. This is a video. I don't know if we should play it or not. Well, we can, but it says Baron Trump speaking with a Slovenian accent as a little boy goes viral in his mom Milania. Yeah, but she still kind of weird, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, did he spend like his first thirteen years in that country or something. I don't know, let's hear it. Fuck, I've never actually heard him speak.
Speaker 1: I mean, he grew up in the United States. His dad is Trump.
Speaker 2: No, did he grow I'm not even trying to like be that guy. I'm asking, like, I don't know if you know Donnie t back when he was grabbing him by the pussy and shit, Maye Millennia was living in Slovenia and had Baron Trump over there in Slovenia with her, or maybe he grew up in New York. I have no idea. Well, never actually looked into it, to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Let us see here he was a kid. Yeah, it's whenever he was a little he was like eight or some shit. Oh well, shit, here we go, Larry, I like, I like my suitcase.
Speaker 2: I have to go to school now. Yeah, you will have lunch and then you go to Now I'm gonna go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, first you will have lunch and then.
Speaker 3: You go to school.
Speaker 1: Now you can do reading, writing, and arithmetic.
Speaker 4: As an accent he does.
Speaker 3: He spent most of the time with me.
Speaker 2: So what do you think of that?
Speaker 1: I think it's great if any anything he does is okay.
Speaker 4: Well, he speaks three languages actually, so you know.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's I mean, I guess that's not too crazy.
Speaker 2: He speaks with the same accent that his mom has. I mean, that's I've heard of weirder shit. Yeah yeah, I mean, I mean that was as an eight year old. I have no idea does he still speak like that because he's in like college in New York now, like if he's if he's still speaking like that, that'd be pretty wild.
Speaker 1: Let's see, does Baron Trump still have an accent?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, you're googling that. I'll gonna say, like, is there a video of him, like interviewing something with his dad or something recently? I mean, I feel like he would have been in some sort of a speaking engagement in the last six months. Or maybe not. Maybe he's like completely out of the political limelight, you know, maybe he's just trying to do his college kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all this shit is just talking about his accent whenever he was younger, so he must have a pretty normal accent.
Speaker 2: Now. Maybe he's still rocking that accent. It's helping him get girls or some shit. I don't fucking know. I feel like his name alone would be enough to get whatever he wanted.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I got a biracial son. He's also learning Portuguese and Spanish and stuff like that. His mom speaks Portuguese. Whenever he goes to daycare, they speak Spanish to him, so he's gonna be trilingual, which is gonna be awesome. And I mean, who's to say that he doesn't take up some kind of like Brazilian accent or something like that. I think that'd be pretty cool.
Speaker 2: They'll be able to turn that shit on or off. By time he gets to college, dude, bam is gonna be throwing on the Brazilian accent when he needs to, or throwing on a Spanish accent when he needs to, or speaking like a like a regular American when he needs to. He's gonna be able to get in where he fits in pretty well, dude.
Speaker 1: I think so. Yeah, he's gonna be a stud, that's for sure. The spirit in said, tell me why I'm high, but I don't feel high. I know I must embrace the holy smoke of the blessed Herb.
Speaker 2: Samuel and then rusting out of boogolutions on this one.
Speaker 1: Dog Rusty said, you smoke yourself sober, sir, Damn, it's unfortunately.
Speaker 2: You did that in two and a half hours. Good God, how high were you when we started this?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 1: I feel like he started, he doesn't. He waits until the show starts to really partake, am I right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I wait till the show then I partake.
Speaker 6: It's kind of my Tuesday ritual. But what started it was today.
Speaker 5: I used to bum, I used my load treat of two different different ounces, and I bet and I put.
Speaker 2: A bunch of keif in.
Speaker 6: So Samuel, I got any where you feed in, baby go this.
Speaker 1: He got awesome today.
Speaker 2: Jesus fucking Christ Oh, sam All right, moving on, I love you brother.
Speaker 1: Uh, Dirty Sanchez said, good seeing you all tonight. I just wanted to check in for the live. I'm racking out for the night. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. This will come out the day before Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and uh, we're not gonna have an episode on Thanksgiving. We uh were at well, we the Cult won't. We're gonna have our boy with a Strange Brew come on and talk about some thangs on Thursday. But we actually are gonna be taking that day off and spending that time with the fans and doing our thang. But we definitely wanted to get with the good cult members on this Tuesday night, and we definitely want since it's gonna be coming out on Wednesday, we want to kind of make that announcement while we're at it. But uh but yeah, that's it's everything's gonna still be going on. We still haven't heard nobellow, no whistle here.
Speaker 1: iPhone, whoever that may be, says, thanks for the years of entertainment. Great convos helps me get through the labor.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, happy we could help man or chick. iPhone, whoever iPhone may.
Speaker 1: Be, it's just AI telling us that, dude, maybe it's our hater. Nah, I don't even want to feed that.
Speaker 2: We're not, We're not, We're moving on.
Speaker 1: iPhone also said that Beard is legendary. Must be talking about Jacobs.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I'm still trying to grow it out longer. It's a steady slow game, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, then there's a job that.
Speaker 2: Keeps giving up half not even halfway through the journey. Are you all right? So now if you start it over, are you gonna like let it grow long? Not just top but at fase two.
Speaker 1: I've understood the kind of being that I am, sir, and that being is somebody that likes the uh likes the journey, but doesn't like what it's like when it's already there, you know what I mean? So I grow my hair long. I grow my beard long, and I finally get it there. But now I've already completed the journey. It's not exciting anymore. I like the journey.
Speaker 2: You have not grown your beard long one time that I've known you. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I mean, not your Jesus level beard. That's not fair. I mean fucking that would take me five years to get there.
Speaker 2: But I was like, I'm getting a you know, five or six year head start on you on that. I'm not, you know, fair.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And actually, whenever me and Jacob first started shooting together, you didn't have long hair. I was the one with the long hair, if you remember that.
Speaker 2: No, it's very true. The long hair was more of a recent thing for me. I just and it wasn't just you. Honestly, my little brother had had long hair for a good while and he did the same type of work that I did. I had always wanted long hair. I saw that my hairline was starting to creep up on me. So I'm like, look, if I'm gonna do this and it takes this much time for this shit to grow, if I don't do it now, I never will, you know. So I just decided to go for it. I plan on dying it like blue or some shit. At one point I may or may not do that. On no, I've decided that I'm gonna like let it go till like lower back, and I'm gonna trim it and donate to Locks of Love. But like all of that, but I also know for a confirmed fact that when the day comes where I cut it short, it will not go long again. So it's like I'm gonna ride the lightning until it's no more.
Speaker 1: Hey, dude, I dig it. I mean, I say you go purple, dude. I went purple and it was a cool look, although it fried the fuck out of my hair because I left the bleaching whatever it is in too long and I was like, fuck this, let me get out of here.
Speaker 2: I've always wanted to do blue or green, not gonna lie. I don't know why, ever, since a very young lad. Maybe it's the punk rock nature of music that I like to listen to in my youth. I don't know, but blue or green has always been the thing I've wanted to experiment with. But at the same time, it's me and I like mohawks, and I've done that a million times, Like I might even do some sort of liberty spiked fucking green mohawk when the day comes.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Sam, I feel like you're trying to pull off some K pop justin Bieber shit over there. Bro, Is that what you're trying to prove or show off over there?
Speaker 8: No, I just like to I just like playing on my hair. It's something that it's dimming. I don't know, it's just something that's calming.
Speaker 5: But no, I actually want to do my I'm thinking about dying my hair a kind of like a frosty silver like at the at around.
Speaker 6: The edges, just to try.
Speaker 8: I want to do a raider cosplay for the comic con type thing up in Albany in about a month.
Speaker 6: So I'm going to do a raider cosplay.
Speaker 8: Oh but I'm I'm gonna send y'all of pictures and everything.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, dude, okay, all right, excited to see it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, I grew it long, and I grew longer a couple of times actually, And I don't know, dude, it just kind of seemed like a fucking chore there for a minute, and at a certain point it's like and once it turns into a chore.
Speaker 10: It's like, why do.
Speaker 1: I even put up with this kind of shit? And it's like, you know, I'm a man in my thirties, I'm married, I got kids. Who am I trying to impress kind of situation. That's why I decided to just.
Speaker 2: Chop it all off. I feel it, and you're right, it is a chore. But you know, no one ever said looking good was easy. My boy, somebody's got to do it though.
Speaker 1: Oh I see, well, you take up that mantle of handsomeness, my good man, at least of the good hair.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I think we're both very good looking in our own regards. But up the two of us, one of us has to have the long hair, the beard that Jesus flow. It might as well be the resident Christian. You know what I'm saying it you could do whatever the hell you want. Why not?
Speaker 1: I mean, you are the end to my yang.
Speaker 2: So there it is. You're blonde. I'm like, I think it might be black, it might be brown. Who knows? We are the ying and the yang. Bro I dig it.
Speaker 1: I agree? The here comes the Sun said? Did you see that? NASA said that they might have killed life on Mars and whoopsies. If we are to believe this space stuff.
Speaker 2: Wait, did they kill it, like back in the ancient times or some shit and they're finding artifacts or you mean, like there was a bacterial probe there that they found like a cockroach and they happen to run over it.
Speaker 1: Well, if you check out this popular mechanics article, it says, whoopsie, NASA might have accidentally killed life on Mars if it exists in the first place. It says, but this actually just came out like a couple of days ago, November nineteenth of this year.
Speaker 2: It says.
Speaker 1: When the Viking won Lander sent down twin Landers to study Mars in nineteen seventy six, the results returned a negative result for the possibility of microbe. However, for years, scientists have argued that Vikings experimental techniques might have killed hygroscopic microbes living on Mars with too much water. While impossible to know for sure, this theory could be proven true or false if NASA sends another dedicated mission to detect biological life on Mars. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: So they're saying they may have killed some sort of micro life form that they didn't know was there. Before they started fucking with things, very similar to how this group may have just thrown off the very delicate, harmonious balance of the fourth dimension. And we just did the same shit to Mars. Humans really do be fucking with shit, don't we. We can't just leave well enough alone.
Speaker 1: No, dude, we just gotta fucking light it on fire. You know.
Speaker 2: God, It's like we are literally like children. And I'm not trying to harp the Bible, but i mean, seriously, like you ever you have a kid, You ever watch your kid and you have to literally tell them to put their hands in their pockets because they can't not touch every fucking thing on the shelf in the store when you're like walking from point A to point bither just to touch, Like, what are you doing? Why rage your pockets? Bro?
Speaker 1: That's like humanity to the macro Well, it says these landers. Collective missions was a biological one to detect life on another planet. The results that the Landers sent home were mixed, to say the least. Some experiments showed positive signs, while others, particularly their gas exchange experiment, did not. However, one instrument designed to detect organic compounds discovered chlorinated organics scientists at the time dismissed this result as earth based contamination, while according to NASA, was likely due to cleaning fluids. But experts have learned a lot about Mars over the intervening years. Curiosity and perseverance, for example, have both confirmed the existence of indigenous organic compounds on Mars, and now in recent years, some scientists, including astrobiologist Dirk Schultz, maccooch. Did you see that name macooch? What a fucking awesome name. Uh from the University of Berlin, just saying it's pretty awesome, Dirk Schultz, mccooch.
Speaker 2: Mccooch.
Speaker 1: A lot, like a lot like that guy named Peter laqueif in the chat. I don't know if you saw him, but anyways, from the University of Berlin.
Speaker 2: He's coming out. But like I have so many jokes of that kid in middle school. You know what's rough for him? Oh my god, cooch com here.
Speaker 1: It could be McCook, which might be worse.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Okay, I'm done, I'm dead.
Speaker 1: I just god, Oh my god. Anyways from the University of Berlin suggests that the Viking Landers may have accidentally killed life on Mars by applying too much water when examining samples. Schultz, mccooch or McCook elaborated on this theory in a recent essay published in the journal Nature. He previously argued this claim in a big think piece published last year. Of course he had to publish. Oh I said, big piece, big think.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god. I didn't meet myself. I was literally dying. Oh ah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know what I think about life on Mars, to be honest with you, and I like the idea it's cool to find some kind of microbiol bacteria on Mars and say that that's life. I guess it technically is I mean, And I'll be the first person to tell you that, like, mushrooms are alien. That's I honestly think that whenever you interact and ingest with mushrooms, like me and Sean, we have this kind of interaction the last time I was out in Arizona, whenever we did hallucinogenics and we were like, dude, it feels alien when you ingest mushrooms. Do you ever feel like that, Jacob.
Speaker 2: Bro They grow on cowshit, naturally, that's not alien. That's as earthborn as it gets.
Speaker 1: No no, no no, But I'm I mean like if you were in the vicinity, maybe you were in like an alien's bedroom. Like whenever you That's what I mean, is like whenever you ingest mushrooms, it feels like there's like a different thing going on.
Speaker 2: Sand dude. I've never felt like I was off planet or anything like that. I not necessarily all planet where I was.
Speaker 1: But it just feels like the area that you're used to, because typically you'll do mushrooms, you know, in a place that you're comfortable with, maybe it's your house or your friend's house or something like that, and that place it seems to have a different vibe about it whenever you're on hallucinogenics, like what's funny? Is all right? So the last time me and Sean were out in Arizona, we did four Aco and it was like it was like, you know, we were still in his living room, which I'm quite familiar with and obviously he is, but it felt like we were in a different space, if that makes sense. And so that's really why I say that it feels alien. That's why I mean, I get that.
Speaker 2: But when I tried my first the experience I had like the deepest experience with with hallucinogenics. I was in a unfamiliar place I'd never been to before, with an insane amount of people that I had never met before, most of which did not particularly like me. And yeah, and that was it was very strange. So, I mean, as far as the alien goes, I guess I already felt like I was out of my element. So it's not like I felt more out. I don't know, I see what you're saying, though, for sure.
Speaker 1: Have you ever taken a heroic dosage of mushrooms?
Speaker 2: That was my first time.
Speaker 1: You took like seven eight gram in fire festival, Okay, and but you didn't really experience anything that was like crazy out of the ordinary though.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, out of the ordinary. Yes, Like that was when I saw the glowing golden cogworks and the clockwork of everything all existence was that. That was at this pagan fire festival. Dude, I had never been to that campground before. I didn't know who any of these people were. They kept calling me preest derogatorially, like they didn't particularly like me. I didn't know. Oh yeah, no, it it was not like what most people would do of like, oh no, we're doing this very safely and very calmly. I'm like, those don't pop on a piss test, and you can't o d from them. Yo, fucking hit me. Let's go. Okay, I've never tried anything before. I had never even smoked weed at that point, you know, like, I had never done anything other than just got drunk off my ass. So that's when I tried. I took a dose. I didn't know if it was a micro dose or a medium dose. It was just a dose whatever shaman man gave me. Cut to three doses later, and I just feel drunk er er, And I took a whole fucking I have decently huge hands, you know that. So one of my claw fuls and just chowed that down and then poundered a bottle of meat behind it. And when that fucker hit good good.
Speaker 1: So you were literally seeing like gears and shit like that. Yeah, okay, what do you make of that? What is that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, it all made sense, and still to this day it very much makes sense to me. Like explained that that was when they you know how I've talked about how I believe there's a harmony in effect that like and yes, we could say yang and yang, so to speak. But I mean, actually, yeah, that's a fair example of this. There has to be peaks, there has to be valleys, There has to be good, There has to be evil. I don't like that there has to be evil, but for the harmony, for everything that we know is frequency and vibration and harmony, everything has to work in a specific way for any of this to exist. I don't like that it has to work this way, but it has to. We had to be born in Dessin. We had to have this shit happen. Hurricane Katrina had to fucking hit. All of it had to fucking happen. I don't particularly like that all of the bad had to happen, but that also equally means that all of the good had to happen. Right, So, as I was having this theory about possibly harmonics of it all whatever, seeing the golden gears and the clockwork and the cogs and everything, and it was all moving everything, the air around me, myself, the logs, the fire, the tent, everything was made up of its own gears and clockworks, literally the air, and it all perfectly flowed and meshed and ticked. Because if one fucking gear would have been out of place, nothing would have worked.
Speaker 4: Humm.
Speaker 2: So that's what I took from it personally.
Speaker 1: So do you think that that is actually happening on a different dimensional overlay that has kind of crept its way into your perception of this dimension because of the hallucinogenics.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it kind of solidifiy would I already believed to be honest, I didn't. I've already kind of believed that, Like, as I've said, like humans are born into sin. Right's a that's a thing that's a part of it. There's the term of what it's called a necessary evil, right or these these things of like you know, sometimes the right choice isn't even the right choice kind of thing. And it's like, theoretically we can have these talks about how things just kind of have to be that way sometimes because eh, life's complicated. But it's like no, no, no, it has to work this way. And yes, life is extremely complicated. Look look at the way our human body is designed and put together. Everything about the fact that we're having this conversation right now is complicated. Right, doesn't mean that it doesn't work perfectly because it fucking has to because that's how it was designed.
Speaker 1: So you are that is an interesting approach that you saw literal gears overlaying what you deem to be reality and said, well, yeah, it has to be that way. That's that's the way that God makes the world turn.
Speaker 2: It made sense to me, it clicked. It was like, oh, it's not a matter of why is there so much evil in the world, It's a matter of there has to be otherwise there's no good.
Speaker 1: Hmm, So why is.
Speaker 2: There so much good? Why are these people? You have these genuinely heroic people that are like doing the best they can and they're helping everybody, And it's like, bro, do you even sleep? You're just always the best person. That fucker has to exist to offset the Hitlers.
Speaker 1: Interesting, interesting way of looking at it. So you're saying, just me, I don't know, so you kind of agree in the whole as above so below kind of sentiment then in a sense.
Speaker 2: Not not in the context that people use that term, they mean it as well. If it works in other dimensions, it has to work here. That's not true. That's that's not even to true. What what laws of our physical universe apply? In the fourth, fifth, sixth dimension, is that the laws of human nature apply in heaven. Like that's that's that doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, I don't. I never understood it that way.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe I'm misunderstanding your question.
Speaker 1: I kind of just always looked at as above so below and pertaining to like I know some people will take it to like, well, what happens in heaven, you know, will ultimately have some kind of effects here on earth and vice versa. That's how like I imagine most people probably look at it. But I personally look at it like you know, as above so below, like as you think and as you feel, so your reality will be perceived.
Speaker 2: And that's what you're thinking and believing here down low though you're still on earth.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, I just mean like in the context of your soul, of your consciousness, of your spirit, of your higher self, whatever, whatever or that, wherever you are, whenever you're just that is also having an effect on your projected reality.
Speaker 2: I mean, I could you're saying your soul defines the life you have.
Speaker 1: I'm saying whatever goes on in your mind will project into your reality. So you know, the whole the old adage of like oh well he really woke up on the side of the on the wrong side of the bed, right, Well, if you get somebody that wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and they're not like consciously aware that they broke up, woke up on the on the wrong side of the bed, and they're not aware of every single action having that domino effect to where by the end of the day it's like the worst day they've ever had all because the day started with you stubbing your toe on your door, you know, like that would be That's how I look at it, Like if you just kind of let the dominoes fall without bringing your awareness or or being in the present moment, that's what's going to happen. And but conversely, I think that you can wake up on the wrong side of the bed and you know, kind of be aware that like, all right, well, if I let this go and I just keep on reacting negatively to everything negative that happens to me today, my day is really going to be shitty. And so I think that that's what whenever we're talking about as above so below, like it's kind of like a weird mechanism that you almost attract all the negative things because that's what you're feeling internally.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I get that.
Speaker 4: That's how I.
Speaker 1: Look at it, as above so below. I'm not sure if that's the right way. That's how I look at.
Speaker 2: It, well, I mean the way that people use it to mean, like if it goes on to heaven or something like that, and it's like, okay, that's they're misquoting the Lord's prayer when it says on earth as it is in heaven. That's not as above so below. Certain groups have taken that and flipped it and said, see, same thing, it's not the same thing. That's out of context.
Speaker 1: But what is on earth as it is in heaven?
Speaker 2: Mean, okay, so look at the entire prayer, not just that one sentence. Right, our Father, who are in heaven, how it would be that name thy Kingdom come, and thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. God's will be done on earth as God's will is done in heaven. That's out of context. You see what I'm saying. People do that with so many verses and so much literature. They'll take one sentence from here, in one sentence from here, and one sentence from here. Obviously this is what the guy meant. And it's like, Bro, no, that like one lineup would have changed everything about what you just said. But that's the thing. People will take that, and that's what the Gnostic texts do. That's what the hermetics do. They take things and they inverse them, and they look at it from others.
Speaker 1: It's you know, I love looking at it from the Gnostic perception though, Like it is like, even if you don't agree with it, it is a cool, like different way of looking at reality.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Have you looked at the Gnostic religion.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I was just looking at this earlier. There is a book within the Gnostic Gospel that talks about out uh. I think it's like the Lost Gospel, uh, or some kind of Gospel of John. I think that that's what it was. And I mean, look.
Speaker 2: At it, look at it realistically, and then also look at where Gnosticism came from. Bro. It's blending paganism with this new Christian cult that was going on in the early days, and they just took the words that were being said and just kind of took them and flavored them a little different and ran with it.
Speaker 1: I don't think that it's blending paganism. Personally, I think that the Church already did that. Dude, the Church already blended paganism. Why would why would a separate cult of paganism turn it completely on its side. The Gnostics were around before the Catholics, Okay, but there were also a lot of people even back during the time of Jesus that were that were interpreting his sayings in a different way that I mean, that was the Gnostics.
Speaker 2: That's why the Gnostic texts aren't in the Bible right or interpreting it an incorrect way.
Speaker 1: So how long was paganism around for?
Speaker 2: I mean since the beginning of humanity, one could argue, right, right, and so Jesus came with this new truth and then people were like, oh, so Jesus is like the son of God and it's a whole thing. But we got these other gods. We're gonna just mix them all up and make a new book.
Speaker 5: Mmm.
Speaker 1: I think we're looking at this whole thing very from very different ends. And honestly, if you think about it, how many different religions are centered around the Bible in the first place, there's a there's all like the amount of different perspectives the amount of different perspectives on the verbiage that is used within the Bible has been splintered across humanity since its inception.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Nacissism is not like a weird offshoot denomination of Christianity by any means, Dude, Like that's that would That's like saying Islam is a weird spinoff denomination of Judaism. It's like, I mean, if we're talking from Abraham and like the descendants of I mean maybe, but if we're talking religion, not so much. They didn't blend their wording.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I would say that, you know, just I would say just looking at some of the Gnostic texts that I have looked into, namely like the Nagamadi, which I find very interesting. I don't really care if it's real or not. It does date back to those times. But I can't sit here and just say that it's a pagan kind of thing. But I actually believe that that was what the the secret mystery schools and the sages and the magi and the wizards and the fucking you know, you name them, like the druids and shit we're learning about, Like, and that's an entirely different way to look at it. Meanwhile, Constantine and all these different emperors that were trying to change the fucking Bible in all these other ways, and also like trying to be inclusive to all the Pagans that were around, Like people still believe that Jesus was born on December twenty fifth. It's like, no, he wasn't. And why did they incorporate December twenty fifth into the Bible talking about that being Jesus' birthday because they were trying to basically commemorate the fucking Pagans.
Speaker 2: There is a large gap between when the Gnostic Bible was comprised and when the Catholic Church was trying to reach the Pagans to the north and bringing in all these different saints that looked like this. That wasn't like that wasn't like a neck and neck thing the Gnostics. And yes, if we're looking at the modern interpretation of gnosticism, oh, it just means covered or hidden truth. It's like, yeah, that's what the actual word itself means.
Speaker 1: And I get that, well, no, a gnostic, you look, gnosticism just means gnostic, is just means knowing.
Speaker 2: Right, But if you look at the original Gnostic text written not in New Wage or neo Gnosticism. I mean like Nagamadi.
Speaker 1: Nagamadi, that's a perfect example.
Speaker 2: Okay, And don't they have an entire deity built around how Satan might have actually just been the good guy this whole time.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, that's what I was gonna to bring up, is that I believe in the the I think it's called like the Lost Gospel or the Secret Book of John or something like that, that was in the Nagamati scrolls that basically said that Jesus. They believe that Jesus was the serpent in the Adam and Eve story.
Speaker 2: That's kind of why that was clearly not a denomination of Christianity.
Speaker 1: No, it's a fun way of looking at it, though, like just trying to understand the psychology as to why they're drawing those connections. Like that's how I look at things. I don't look at it and be like, no, that's fucking wrong. I look at it and say, oh, well, let me try and understand what you're saying so that I can get a better understanding about what you're saying to be able to deem it stupid or whatever, because I mean, let's be honest, Like a lot of this shit that we cover it kind of is like, you know, it's speculative. We don't know, Like I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm right about a lot of things a lot of the time. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean we are, I mean just conspiracy theorists in general. But it is kind of just like a drawing. It's like Mattie Ice in the court board, right, Like we can draw these connections and we may or may not be right. And I think that that's what the Gnostics were doing personally. I think that they were just speculating, could this be right? Could this be what it meant? It's a thinking man's thing. It's a it's fucking philosophical. Really.
Speaker 2: They had Gnostic churches and Gnostic masses and Gnostic priests. This wasn't like a theoretical thing for them. This was a religion for them.
Speaker 1: Sure, I don't know, spirit animal your two cents on this, sir?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Are you sure that's not the Gospel of Judas because he says that, oh, Jesus killed a guy for being a dick, then he bought him back. Then there was a lot of blasphemous stuff in.
Speaker 2: That sounds like the Gospel Thomas too, but I mean those are all part of those.
Speaker 1: Well, Gospel of Thomas was in the Nagamadi.
Speaker 2: Right, which is why. Yeah, And it was brought up actually at the council when they'd side of which books would be brought into the Bible, and it was like, yeah, clearly not these these are obviously fanfic and it weren't true, and it was very obvious.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I looked it up earlier on Amazon trying to find that book, and it's called the Secret Book of John the Gnostic Gospels from the Nagamati text or scrolls.
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean I love the philosophical nature of it personally, Like I don't like if if it's wrong, or if it's stupid, or if it doesn't align with history, that doesn't I don't really care because I'm I'm only looking at it for its philosophical knowledge anyway, that's fair. So that's why you know me and you argue in a sense, because we're looking at it from different angles. So I mean, now that you understand that I'm looking at it just for conversation stake and not because I need to be saved or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Like, it's not it's not like that trying to gain wisdom from it. Hey, wait a minute, maybe Jesus was the Like Yep, pretty much, there's no wisdom personally that I would want to pull from. And again it's not because I'm such a such a Christian. I'm saying like, well, there's like all of the other everything ever that says that that's not true. But all right, I would probably I would read that the same way I would read the Communist manifesto dude or minekomp which I would probably never read, but it's like I would read it with that like, Okay, I guess I need to understand what these people are going on about.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to just read this part. And this is like the back of the book kind of thing, which I thought was pretty interesting. And this is talking about that what is it called the Secret Book of John from the Gnostic Gospel in the Nagamati, but it says this ancient Gnostic text can be a companion for your own spiritual quest. The Secret Book of John is the most significant and influential text of the ancient Gnostic religion. Part of the library of Books found in Nagamati, Egypt in nineteen forty five. This central myth of not Osticism tells the story of how God fell from perfect oneness to imprisonment in the material world, and how by knowing our divine nature and our divine origins that we are one with God, we reverse God's descent and find our salvation. So it's a it's an interesting philosophical way of looking at it. I'm not trying to say that it's right or wrong or anything. I just thought that's interesting. It's kind of like the people that, like the people that wrote like the Wicked series, or like fanfic in a sense. Sure, like if you're just looking at it and being like, well, what if kind of thing and there's.
Speaker 4: A whole moral.
Speaker 2: I like that you brought up the Wicked Thing, perfect example, and now there's a moral to the story that can be gained from from watching it, and there's a whole Yeah, no doubt, but it has nothing to do with the original story whatsoever. But to your point, that doesn't make it any less entertaining.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, Sure, that's I'm I mean, it's not necessarily for entertainment, No, just.
Speaker 2: I'm talking strictly for Wicked. That was the entertainment. Oh okay, this one, it would be for the philosophical knowledge, for the for the the growth, for the you know, the things you could pull from it and be like, oh, this was really interesting. We should dive deeper. No, I get it, no doubt.
Speaker 5: Sam.
Speaker 1: I saw you had your hand raised there, sir. Or maybe that was just you raising your blunt. I'm not sure a little bit of both.
Speaker 5: But no, back to uh, y'all want to know something really fucked up? In high school, I had a Jewish history teacher that I liked.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say his name and everything.
Speaker 5: He promoted to Judaism to be with his wife, and I'm happy for him. Yeah, No, he had He had me and for the students we mind comp and the manifesto, and we had to do a report on it to him.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So that's what led me down to an obsession over a Hitler.
Speaker 2: I believe that he one got away.
Speaker 5: The skull over in Russia is actually a female and the body quot quote that they have a picture of hit his body if you look at it and scut it up, that body is three inches too short and.
Speaker 2: It was one of his body doubles. Yeah, yep.
Speaker 5: And he actually there's you could trace him all the way down to parts of Guatemala, but they found him in Augentina. The show Hunting Hitter actually got they got told hey, yeah, you're not gonna be doing this no more because they started to get actual evidence at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Tim Kennedy was leading a portion of that team, and they they haven't made any new seasons.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 5: Also, I believe the DEA and the NSAY, and I believe it's mostly the DA. I believe the other one who's putting feanyl and all the drugs, because why would the cartail want to kill their most What would they want? Why would any business want to kill their patients? Think about it. That's up money, I mean, why would you want to fuck up your business? Bro?
Speaker 2: Most of the fentanyl's made in China. No, the cartel's ain't got no dog in that fight. It's getting done at the st level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a lot of it's coming across the Mexican border, is what he's saying.
Speaker 12: Though, do what I said, So do all the tinies that I've run into the Southern butter too, But.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. It's not cartels. I mean, maybe you could blame the coyotes for helping them get across, but like it's not the cartels that are bringing the fentanyl over for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy, kill all. The commedi said, hero dose every time, always trying to end up in an aliens living room. Fuck yeah, brother, I heard that. Spared animal said hero dose. I get a snake crawling up and down my spine every time. That's the cundalini, My good man, that's what it's said to be. Anyway, the spirited animal said, I'm gonna do shrooms and go floating on the creek with the gators.
Speaker 2: Of course, have fun with that. I don't like swimming with gators, although I just kind of assume they're always in the water. You know.
Speaker 1: Well, he said he wants to pet his swamp puppy.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can train them. We had one at one of my old job sites that was trained man old.
Speaker 1: Chuck Chucky Chucky Cheese.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, Chuck was a girl the whole time. We never knew.
Speaker 1: Chuckita, I guess. But anyway, look, let's wrap this baby up. We are right at our mark, and so thank you to all the good cult members who have tuned in, and Sam please give your send off my good sir.
Speaker 5: Good night Chessea Puller wherever you are, and blessed be the chaos from the Creek Boys.
Speaker 2: Sam.
Speaker 1: All right, good Cold members. We love hanging out with you tonight. It was a lot of fun. We were kind of all over the place as we do every Tuesday night. And so, uh yeah, Jacob, you want to throw some knife fans in there.
Speaker 2: Dude, indeed, indeed, And if you are listening to this on Wednesday, good Colt member and you're just like man, I wish it could have been there. I wish it could have been a part of this conversation. This seemed cool. First of all, you need to come check us out on Patreon. Okay, you need to be a part of this conversation. You joined that third Eye all the way open to you could be a part of this every Tuesday night at nine o'clock Central. But here's the deal. If you can't do that time, it's tough holidays around the Core. You need to be pinching them pennies and you need to be putting it under the tree. I feel this one hundred percent, But you would still like to support your boys in some way, shape or form. What you could do at this time, and it is free, one hundred percent, take your two thumbs right there on your phone and at this.
Speaker 13: Time, hit the five stars, hit the shares, the like, subscribes to comments, leave a post, leave review shares, hit the friends of family, shriffes everywhere.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm steez across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Find, ladies and gentlemen, we thank you for everybody's already gone and done.
Speaker 13: So while you're at it, go check out Meta Mysteries, Jonathan's other show and give them the love. Go check out the YouTube channel Cajun Knight and subscribe there, and again we thank you for everybody's already gone and done.
Speaker 1: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode. I'm the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan. I'm Jack and there's one very important, extremely vital beast of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 4: Open up that third.
Speaker 2: Rope be off, that fire lie
Speaker 10: Spe speaks