Speaker 1: In one on one with Linchintaco on Orlandos Rock Station one O one one w j r R. Right before we get into our final idiotology for the morning friendly reminder, rock the bank. Keywords will start going out right around nine oh five. Chanswered one one thousand dollars thirteen different times today. Yes, she can enter each hour. Also, before we get to that, you say we play. Voting still open right now on the j r R Facebook page. Your vote could uh earn your nine inch Nails tickets.
Speaker 2: You're voting on which police song you want us to play back at nine o'clock, the one with the most votes, We will play that one back choices from the police. Do Doo Doo, Do doa da walking on the moon. Every little thing she does is magic. You tell us we'll play it all right. If you had a browser open, you got you all get today. The smugshot. We got a story out of Springfield, Missouri, where a homeless guy is accused of killing another homeless guy. So he was found and arrested. This dude's got the full side show Bob my God in Springfield. Okay, he looks like sideshow Bob. Probably the wrong state, but yeah, it's right city. So he looks like side so Bob from the Simpsons, but mixed with crab Man from My name is Earl, a white version of Crabman.
Speaker 1: I tell you, I walked in.
Speaker 2: We have a guy that works here that looks exactly like a crab Man from the TV hit in my eyes. My name is Earl. We have a guy that works with us named Crabman. I've had him on our podcast before exactly, but for those that didn't, you know, have it listened in a while whatever. So I walk into the promo cuse it the other day and I'm like, just going to get Oh, it's going to get bwo coozies. See if we had left, I almost stepped on something.
Speaker 1: Guess there it was. He brought his guinea pig to work.
Speaker 2: He's got a guinea pig in there, unlike a tarp like you would see, you know, a tarp on a flooded roof after a hurricane season.
Speaker 1: Way first, not surprised, but I do have to ask why. I don't know he eats a lonely guinea pig. Supposedly that's not the first time he's brought it in.
Speaker 2: It was just a guinea pig sitting there with Hay in front of it, just eating Hay. And I look at him, didn't say anything. He look at the guinea pig and he didn't even react. He just kept on doing what he was doing. I said, Hey, this has to be yours, right crab in He goes, yeah, it's a guinea pig.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I know it's a guinea pig. I'm not, you know. To Japan, we go, we're a seventy one year old man has been arrested and accused of robbing at least sixty three homes. Wow, seventy one year old guy? Why was he robbing homes? He needed money, so he told police he wanted to look cool to strangers when he showed up at various sushi and sushi bars and would just announce that he was buying and picking up everybody's tab. He did to fund that he wanted to look cool.
Speaker 2: Wow, Japan, he's walking in with all their bling, so he wants to look cool with how high tech and all the great stuff he has.
Speaker 1: But just buy you a drinks and sushi.
Speaker 2: He's like Robin Hoodies, just got it all backwards, all.
Speaker 1: Right, pops? Whatever works for you man. Oh another headline of the weeknentry contender here is comfortable with my feet up on the board and you pop that on me. This will be worth getting into transcription transcribing position. Ready, the story is out of Wales? Can we make these more condensed like you give the nuts and bolts of No. I have to read the true headline so you get the full of facts we like.
Speaker 2: In the last one, we're afrite Georgia. Hell, however you want to shorthanded, that's up to you. North Wales woman filmed herself farting and sent videos to boyfriend's X. Filmed self farting, self farting and sent.
Speaker 1: The videos to her boyfriend's ex. And she's done this on multiple occasions. She has now been cited for harassment and we'll have to pay a fine.
Speaker 2: Twenty five year older named Rihanna and Evans sent to her ex boyfriend's girlfriend. Yeah no, no, her boyfriend's X. Oh, okay, her current boyfriend's X. I guess she really has an astergrind with her. Ah. Look here you see this perfect ass now watch and he still likes this classy goal. Uh huh okay, So if we compare just the two for today, North Wales woman filmed herself farting and sent to her boyfriends.
Speaker 1: Sent videos to her boyfriend's acts.
Speaker 2: Yes, or nineteen year old Georgia healthcare worker twirking on a disabled person's face.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I still can't believe which one. I mean. I know we still got tomorrow ago, dude, there could be more entry h I told you the other day.
Speaker 2: If you think about every single story from Idiotology could be a headline of the week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot. This one could be too, I guess. And this is the old. Like we said a few minutes ago, if you're looking to start up a business, the best wine of thinking, spot a need that's not being fulfilled and take steps to fill it and get people to pay you for this service or need or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like back in the day they want to keep kids busies to somebody built a Hulu.
Speaker 1: A Malaysian man has begun offering his services as a villain for hire. But there's a strange twist of this. If let's just say you're not a man's man, so he's a villain. To just follow me here, this is brilliant. Let's just say you're not really a man's man. And if you were ever out, you know, with your lady, and you were confronted, you probably would cower back down. You know it, you know it inside. If that's that's fine, I'm not judging you. There's just a lot of folks who just are going to avoid those situations and back off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you feel bad, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But they're smart. So this guy, the villain for hire, You you're the guy who's not real manly. You call this dude up, you tell him where you're gonna be out with your girl, and he'll show up and start, uh confronting you and allow you to throw a beat down on him. He'll he'll take a header. I mean, the guy looks like a thug. He markets himself like that. He goes.
Speaker 2: You know, think of how impressed she'll be when I confront you and you whoop my as this Oh man, this is there's so many ways to go. Will you dude lost in a freeway? Actually, that wouldn't be smart because a freeway just kind of goes one way or the other. They if you whooped his ass and then the girl left you unimpressed, No, then this guy comes in.
Speaker 1: He got your money and your girl.
Speaker 2: I don't think the girls to leave you for the guy. You just look at you like why you just clobbered an individual. I don't care if he's picking or not. You're violent. I don't like you. I don't like violence.
Speaker 1: But he's, you know, done something, probably to insult her, give you a reason to throw the fake beat down on it. I can't believe you're eating that. Girls really fat?
Speaker 2: Follow those one O one one w j r r