Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gangstato.
Speaker 2: It takes a little tangle.
Speaker 3: You don't mess with me.
Speaker 1: Mess with me, baby, you're a GANGSTERA tou.
Speaker 2: Oh pach, Baby, you're a gangstato.
Speaker 4: For the warners, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener discretion is a vibe the fellas.
Speaker 1: This ain't my first time at the rodeo. Hello, and welcome to the Cosmic Peach Podcast. As usual, a lot to discuss today, but before we just jump right into it. Instead of story time, we're gonna have some therapy time together. Yes, you and I were going to have some therapy time together with me, Doctor Peach. Happy to be here with you and we're besties so we can talk about this stuff.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So, what's with my new setup here? What's with the new background? You may have been wondering. Well, for some of you out there, your suspicions are correct. Three gold stars for you. I am a single mom. Let's just say. We'll put it that way, and it's not for the faint hearted, but here we are. That's all I have to say about that. But I've been thinking a lot and that is what has inspired this little therapy session for us. I have heard so many theories over the years, and I believe and half believe and don't believe at all in some of them. Is there a God? Is it the God from the Bible? Are we in the Truman Show? Are we living in a plasma glob Are we in an ever expanding ethereal plane, in some kind of a dimension and when we die we just turn into a fucking nebulous ball of light somewhere? Or do we go to an alternate dimension described in the Bible as heaven? Do we reconnect with the ones we love after we're fucking dirt? This is all over with what happens to us? What are we living on? Where are we are? Like space? Time, flat Earth? All this stuff? You know, God know, God spirits, blue lotus, taint, rub It's all out there for us.
Speaker 2: But what.
Speaker 1: Is the fucking point to all of this? What is the fucking point to all of it? Is this some kind of a prison planet? I've heard some people maybe it's the anchovies witness Okay, I don't know, say we're in heaven right now, or maybe it's that we're in hell right now. One of them. Listen, I'm not a religious scholar, okay, but sometimes I feel like both could be true. Sometimes I experience things that make me think, wow, this is heaven. The first time I saw my baby's face, that would be one occasion where I felt like there could be nothing more miraculous to behold.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I see and hear things that make me think, oh no, now, this is a fallen world run by Satan, no doubt about it. I hear thing. Okay, let me just break this down for you, since we're talking about it. I hear things like, the soul of a child chooses their parents before they're born. They look down at two totally unsuspecting people humping and they go, yes, those two, that's who I want for my parents. And it's because they can foresee, supposedly, what their life path is going to look like with these two as their parents, and they need that for their soul progression. This is on some hippie dippy weirdness. Okay, you know, I don't always subscribe to this stuff, but that's the thought, right, that the soul of the person can foresee what their life path is going to look like if those two retards humping become their parents and they say, yes, that's what I want. My soul needs that life experience. That's what I choose, and so they incarnate into the future. Baby. That's the moment of conception, Bada being bada boom. But the reason I cannot get on board with that, even though a lot of people would love for that to be the truth. And at the same time, maybe I can get on board with it. Okay, this is what side of the fence am I on type of situation. But there is undeniable proof of reincarnation in my opinion. I mean absolutely, there are cases that boggle my mind and it has to be absolutely reincarnation. They're even starting to say that there are passages where Jesus might have been hinting around about it. But why, and maybe it's not for me to understand or anyone, but why would a soul choose to come into the wound of let's just say, someone getting satanically ritualistically tortured and raped and the outcome is either a a lifetime serving in this satanic cult getting raped and traumatized like so many SRA survivors we've heard from, or b they don't have a life at all. Because upon forty plus weeks of gestation, they're sliced out of their mother's womb and hacked up into tiny pieces, and their pieces get raped and then served on a gold platter to some old, fucking rich guys that look like Bromstoker's Dracula. All right, who's choosing that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: What, I don't get it right? Why would his soul choose to go into an artificial womb so Satan worshiping pedophiles can experiment on them? Is that really what their soul needs in order to complete the progression, to ascend, to get to the next level. They're leveling up if they agree to do this, Like, these are the things that make me go, where is the divine plan in all of this? And it's not just because I'm seeing things glass half empty lately. These are questions that go through my mind when I'm trying to get to sleep at night. And I've just watched five SRA survivors talk about their childhood, and you know what about on the small scale, you and me, Right, let's take a look at this. I loved my mom with all my heart, Okay, with every cell in my body. You want some hippie dippy nonsense. I do believe in if reincarnation is real, I've lived many a lifetime with that woman. Many we were bonded the closest mother daughter relationship you could probably ever even imagine. We were best friends. I'm not even kidding you, you guys. We were best friends. But the way my childhood went down with my dad on the other hand, why in Foxville did I choose that? Or is it just my soul's path to keep incarnating with these two yahoos in different ways? And it was part of my soul progression that my dad virtually traumatized me for life. This time around, there was some real darkness I encountered as a child with that man that has me fucked up for life. Guys, Like, literally, my mind ain't right, okay, and I don't know if it ever will be. Why would a child choose to come into a life where and this is not my specific circumstances, but I've seen this go down. But why would a child choose to come into a life where they can see that their parents aren't going to stay together and it's gonna be hell every time those two are in the same room, and there's gonna be some weird, affectionless fucking upbringing stuff and it's just like, why choose this, you know what I mean? Or two crackheads that fucked and the mom carries you to term births you into a ross dressed for less toilet and then wraps you up in an Adidas hoodie and flops you into the garbage can with the shitty toilet paper and bloody cotexts rags. Who's choosing this.
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Who's choosing the life where they're born a complete vegetable okay and have to sit in a chair their whole life with a colostomy bag? How many colostomy bag lifetimes do you gotta serve before you get to level up to at least like some form like having a walker or some shit having to use a crutch a cane, all right, something like that. It just it doesn't make sense to me. What is the point in all of this. Why is it that people who would be amazing, out of this world, supportive and magnificent parents that would stay together and get ice cream together and sing Kumbaya by the fireplace, these people can't have children, but two homeless, crackheaded people with scabs on their taint are pumping them out like little caesars, hot and ready pizzas. Just there goes another one. There goes another one. Hold on, come and get it hot and ready. This one's the stuffed crust. Okay, ready, take it home, right, And they got scabs on their taint. They're they're crackheaded and they're just popping them right out. I don't get it. And by the way, the hot and ready, they are not five dollars anymore. I just talked about this with someone and it's just very, very frustrating, because that was the point of it. Is you come in and you get your five dollars. Now it's like eight, ten, fifteen. I don't know, I can't. It was expensive, all right. Last time I went in and it was like I could have just got a dojorno, put it in my own oven and cooked it instead of this is greasy. I'm gonna have fucking liquid shits after this. I should have just got a dojorno. Anyways, this world keeps spinning or expanding or whatever it is we're doing just for the sole purpose of getting more babies into the world. And guess what the pedaphocracy makes billions and trillions of dollars from our relentless need to pro create. They've turned it into an empire. They've got fucking baby farms and shit. Okay, they have people that they call breeders that it's like the hot and ready little Caesars. They just pump them right out. But at the same time, I get it. The entire integrity and preservation of the human species relies completely on our desire to use our reproductive systems fucking and having babies. Some people are better at it than others, and some people, frankly, in my opinion, are more qualified than others. Right Like, at the end of the day, I've thought to myself, are we just a huge genetic experiment? Is that what this is all really about? Our desire to reproduce and intermingle and shit, why were the nephylum so obsessed with getting bitches pregnant, getting animals pregnant, all this stuff, doing genetic experiments, hybrid beings, splicing DNA, stuff like that. They were into all of it. And if anyone gets it, this need to reproduce, okay, it's me and I have talked to you guys in the past about my struggle and my desires to have a baby of my own. I was so starved for a baby. If one of those mysterious figures in a black coat showed up in a foggy alleyway and said, hey, Julia, we'll give you a baby, but it's gotta be the Antichrist, I would have been like, oh, well, I guess it's all for you. Damien. I was there. Okay, you watch American Horror Story Season one, Monster House, the little shit headed baby kid. At the end of the movie, he got yeah, fucking is Nanny's throats sliced wide open, their blood everywhere. You're just sitting there in the pool of blood, laughing and giggling and shit, and Constance is, oh what am I gonna do with you?
Speaker 3: You live?
Speaker 1: That would be That's That's where I'm at. That's where I'm at. People. I think he can do no wrong, all right. I was baby starved and ever grateful to have him, so up until this point, I never understood mothers. At the end of the documentary of like horrific serial killers, and they would stand by their kid even after they found out the monstrosities that they carried out. You know, they find out what they did they hacked up a bunch of bitches, cut their titties off, pushed lips, removed, raped, murdered. The mom is still sitting there at the end of the documentary. I still love him. I don't know how we end it, Like Jeff Dahmer's dad kind of a thing. Okay, I never really understood it. However, I do think Jeff Dahmer's dad probably even helped him with some shit. But up until I had my own baby, I always thought to myself, there has to be limits to this shit, right, But I get it now, like, yeah, he fucked up, but I still love him. Probably should have tried to breastfeed longer. I don't know. He's fucked up, guys, And I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 1: Unconditional I suppose would be the word unconditional love. I have now experienced it. I understand it. I get the moms at the end of the fucking serial killer documentaries, and honestly I could even get on some omen type shit with it. But hopefully it doesn't come to that, right So, and you know, I get not all of our kids are going to grow up and do something miraculous with their lives. Most of them are gonna have pretty mundane existences and have nine to fives shit like that. Some are gonna grow up and talk about weird shit on the internet hashtag cosmic peach. But you never know. And just to conclude therapy hour, my word of advice, ladies, try to have babies with someone who likes you. Okay, that's a good place to start. Maybe even someone who's physically attracted to you. That would also be a good place to start. And dare I even say, someone who would defend you and protect you, make you feel safe. And I know this is a stretch here, might actually enjoy spending time with you. A girl can dream if you could find someone that meets those criterias I say, cosmic peach approved, you can reproduce with them. But you know what do I know? Anyways? Moving on, sore throat, anyone messy shits, itchy butthole? How about crusty puss. I got the cure for you. I got what you're looking for. My sister got me this really interesting book for Christmas, and I thought I might share a little bit of it with you. It's called The Herbalist's Apothecary Collection of Natural remedies, ancient remedies for everyday wellness. So I'm going to be introducing a new little segment to each show here is called the Apothecary Corner. And so while there are many remedies to be had in this book, today in Apothecary Cornter, we're actually not going to be addressing Krusty Puss today. Okay, maybe another day. But along with everything else we've been talking about thus far, I thought this little remedy might go along with the topic at hand for today's show, and I'm gonna get to it right now. If you want to get this book, I'm sure it's on Amazon, you can flip to page fifty four. Today we're going to be talking about fertility root infusion for all you sh heads out there struggling with Maybe it helps Krusty Puss too, probably not, but infertility problems. Now. This says a nourishing herbal infusion to support fertility and reproductive health. This infusion combines herbs known to nourish the reproductive system and support hormonal balance, ideal for women trying to conceive. I'm just gonna tell you the ingredients. I'm also gonna tell you you can find this shit on Amazon, probably already put together. But if you want to make your own tinstures or however you whatever, tea taint rub, these are the ingredients you're gonna need. One cup of dried red raspberry leaf, one cup of dried nettle leaf, one tea spoon, excuse me, one tapulspoon of dried chased tree berry, one to two slices of fresh ginger root. And this last one is the most important one of all. One tapul spoon of dried dong qui q u ai. However you say it now, the dong is the most important if you're gonna be trying to get your fertility root infused. You know what I'm saying, because all this means nothing if you ain't got the dong. And actually I would hope that you ain't trying to use dried dong qhi if you working on your conceptioning. So what I would say is, you know, all those ingredients are very important, but the most important is the dong, because you can't have fertility without some good dog again, not dried. I probably wouldn't go dried if you want the If you want to get the hot beef injection. As they say, I wouldn't go dried dong, I might, you know, wather it up, get it nice and slippery.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 1: Now, these are the directions. Place all herbs in a court sized jar and fill with hot water. Cover the jar in steep four to six hours or overnight. Strain and drink throughout the day, or refrigerate and consume within three to four days. When to use, drink one to two cups daily during the follicular phase of your cycle or when you are supporting fertility. They also have some kind of a potus that you can rub on your taint and get things going. You might want to put a poultice on your dried dong because the fertility root infusion, Like I said, that dong is very important. Hopefully yours isn't dried. Now. That's the apothecary corner for today. Enjoy that there is. I know because I saw it when I was looking for red raspberry leaf when I was pregnant. They say, drink that shit and it helps your labors be faster. Guess what, I was in labor for forty two hours. Drink red raspberry leaf every day for two months. Fuck that suggestion, right, I guess I wouldn't do it. I should have rubbed it on my taint. Now onto the topic of the hour. Someone sent me a clip of Alex Jones, the one and only Alex Jones, on Someone's podcast Duncan Trastle, whatever his name is. I uh don't really. I like podcasts. I listen to podcasts, It's why I started my own. There are just some. If the host has a really annoying voice, I can't I can't do it, and this guy's one of them. Alex Jones doesn't even really sound prime, and he sounds like he's got something going on. He said he was suffering from allergies, I guess at some point in this episode, which is funny because when I used to watch Info Wars years ago, he always advertised for this like goose feather supplement from the best gooses that had the best the best goose feather, and if you did in taking the goose feather, you won't have allergies anymore. It the whole point of taking the goose feather was that you would never suffer from allergies ever again. And that was the point of the supplement. And I took it every day I don't get any fucking analogies because I'm Alex Jones and this is a goose feather fucking quail egg. That's what it was, quail eggs. Anyways, he's talking about suffering from allergies, even though he sells an allergy supplement that supposedly knocks allergies out of the park. Anyways, in this clip, he discusses uh, someone who is a human vampire and goes over topics from the Jeffrey Epstein files, what they mean, what the codes are, And I thought you would find it interesting. So I'm gonna play this very short clip and then we have a lot, a lot, a lot of stuff to discuss afterwards. Okay, so rolan one.
Speaker 6: That is so crazy? What the fuck is in those terabytes?
Speaker 7: Is it gone? Are those just gone?
Speaker 5: Everybody focuses on the codes. Okay, we're delivering the beef jerky. We're walking it up. You know, it's it's so delicious. I want them jerky live now.
Speaker 6: The recipe, the recipe they ask about that, you know what I mean? There's so I had an ai go through all the beef jerky references just to see it. How many times does he ask for the new recipe. There's another estort.
Speaker 5: We brought it on the grape, the grape soda and the pizza. But there's hundreds and hundreds where we're delivering the sex slave to the Hyatt, right, and then later I sent in the young operative. She's put under our control since you know she's fourteen. Yeah, I had to discipline her and torture her afterwards. But you know, I mean it's it's in zoro and it's also cloning buying, because there's the thing Peter Niguard's in prison for this. He owned his own island in the Caribbean, and there's famous videos of him, like twenty years ago with these beautiful black supermodels. And because you know black genetics or anything black, whether it's a horse or a cow or human is dominant. White is recessive or a mute, and so with stem cells, black is better. So definitely Central African women. So you got Peter Niguard, who was Herbert Walker Bush and all them, he's sitting there. We had an auxy trying to get black women to sell them their babies. First he says, I want your placenta, I want your period blove. But I'll pay it for a baby. Even more so they have they get up pregnant, these the artificial elimination. Then at eight months they harvest the baby. It's legal to kill it. And then the chimpstalls are like hundreds of times better. Okay, so this is real. Adrena come because it's your child. And then it's just like you know, you can get a kidney from your dad or your mom. And then and then they sucked the bone, marrow out, the blood, everything, and then Nightguard is on TV sucking the blood of his children on air. So real vampires literally kill their own children.
Speaker 7: Jesus.
Speaker 3: The thing is, this is on this is on television.
Speaker 7: What do you mean? What do you mean Nightguard was sucking blood? What do you mean?
Speaker 5: But the ivs so so so the this Isoro Ranch I said, it was like fifty years ago because we got the tips and info. It's got a whole underground bases, it's got the snorkels, you can, military experts have flown over. It's ten thousand acres, it's got huge facilities. It was never searched in New Mexico. And there's dozen and the women are hundreds of these people are in these reports saying I was picked up. I was told, you know this is that when I was eighteen or seventeen or sixteen fourteen. And then I wake up in laboratory and they say they've taken my egg or this, or they said that I had been impregnated and they would pay me this much money if I stayed and did this. And then I woke up and they said, you lost your baby seven.
Speaker 7: Months pregnant Rosemary's baby.
Speaker 5: And then we know what they're doing because Niguard didn't hide it. Niguard would pay women to have babies that they took early, and then they would assangulate them, I mean suck their juices and then injected into their veins.
Speaker 7: That is the worst thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 5: It doesn't sound real. You go to act type of Peter Niegard, real life vampire.
Speaker 7: It does sound real. That sounds I don't even.
Speaker 3: Believe it so but I mean it's all real too.
Speaker 5: But my point is is that is that the bottom of the rabbit hole is your older rich, your sociopath, psychopath. What are you into? So remember the Queen mother used to get quote young blood every week, so she lived like one hundred and that was volunteer as twelve year olds. You know, they get a couple thousand dollars wherever their parents agreed to it. It's not hurting them. This is next level where you and plant a woman, she has a she has a baby growing in her. You you harvest it and then it's it's it's more powerful.
Speaker 7: I just grabbed the gun and blow my free.
Speaker 5: Remember the island where they had the clones and they don't know their clones.
Speaker 3: I don't know what did you say, Josh, I'll do it here?
Speaker 7: Why would you say that? Why do you keep saying that? Did you hear? Why did you say that?
Speaker 3: Why is it?
Speaker 7: What the fuck? Where are you guys saying that?
Speaker 3: Guard? Hold on, I'll do it, Peter nieguard vampire.
Speaker 5: It's with a T, Josh, I can't spell anything, so just say.
Speaker 7: Vampire, real life vampire. First thing that pops up right there, Peter nieguard vampire.
Speaker 2: God literally looks like Dracula.
Speaker 5: Well, this is him trying to buy the buy the baby, you know, Oion, get serious.
Speaker 7: Whatever, he's gonna give.
Speaker 3: It sixty thousand dollars of the eggs. Yeah, if if you.
Speaker 7: Have abortion, that's very valuable record.
Speaker 3: You know, oh yes, for the baby here placenta.
Speaker 7: Look six years, you know, you give your period of blood.
Speaker 3: It's so rich with themselves.
Speaker 6: We regarded the waste that it actually should be.
Speaker 1: We should be captured as recycled and it shouldn't go to waste.
Speaker 3: It's life for somebody else him, it's life towards The best eaks are sixty to eighteen. Yeah, years old, those.
Speaker 6: Are the best things.
Speaker 3: Be good.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, by so God, you may not be arch talking.
Speaker 2: No, that's fine anyway.
Speaker 3: And now does he slap back it up either? He says I want you, I want your abortion. I heard it.
Speaker 5: But then when we know he'd now that's him once he got taken off the Jews, just like Count Dracton in the nineties remake with Conna Reeves.
Speaker 6: Pull up Count Dracula Keanu Reeves. Because that's what I'm it's it's it's identical. It's like he was modeled.
Speaker 5: And I say, Jana Reeves, he's he's Van Helsingen. And who's the famous actor that plays them?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: He was in he was isn't everything?
Speaker 7: He's in everything? He was in Altered States. What the fuck is his name? I love him.
Speaker 6: He's no, no, look just pull that one up, just pull any What the fuck can you get that next to Nightguard?
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 6: No, not that, don't play this, but like just the image turning that off, Josh, yeah that now pull up, go over to the Peter Niguard thing.
Speaker 7: Dude, what the fuck? Alex Jones, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: By the way it came out in court, he had this huge island with giant medical facilities, but they had the poor women there. I noticed the supermodels get turned off. He goes, hey, I don't want you. You're not You're not fifteen or sixteen. So it's young black women. They explain it all, and he's in prison for the raping of these women, not for them, because its legal to kill the babies. So he would have he would get men to mail their sper men and artificially inseminate them. Then they'd kill the baby at eight months or you know, write nine months from four it's born. Then they would and then say it's time, sir, and and then then the rich person flies in or and it's also in the EPSTEM files when they're mailing mailing them the stuff to labs, they mail it out, So they talking the files about uh, the the the recipe is ready to deliver the sauce, so we're going to be sending it off to the lab. Please tell them stand by her. And that just means the woman they put arounder cesarean craying. The baby woman gets her money or sometimes she gets a lepany.
Speaker 7: You've read both, like, I don't know it's all in there. I'm I'm speechless.
Speaker 5: I wish it wasn't true. That's the tip of the iceberg. He's in prison for that right now. His own son tournament.
Speaker 7: So okay, look at this.
Speaker 5: Eighty five percent of babies in twenty twenty six will be born of Asian and African Not against that, but the point is, why are they pushing that is the idea of the West. If they can bill everything as if whites are evil and then sell, they'll be in utopia after the whites are gone. And then this in Canada, Wow, this is staggering. Little did I know. I started covering this more than twenty five years ago. For sixty minutes, ninety six percent of the one hundred thousand Canadians euthanized, many times by force, by the maid system.
Speaker 3: Or white. So I'm just trying to.
Speaker 5: Give you an idea of the magnitude of how bad this is getting. And then people think, oh, it's just the UK where they're banning free speech, tone down my opinions. Police visit Maryland man of her Facebook rage about soaring power Bill didn't threat to anybody. And here is where I'm in. I can leave this lee work. Here's where I'm in cross. Here's where I was in Arctic frost. Remember hearing about a back Smith spying on Congress?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Trump people, I.
Speaker 5: Just got all the subpoenas and stuff they want me to testify to Congress about Jack Smith illegally getting all my cell phone data?
Speaker 7: Holy shit?
Speaker 3: Really yeah? And I got wow subpoenas and all that stuff. Wow yeah yeah. I mean I'm a cross for a hurricane nine years ago.
Speaker 7: Where did you get the Niguard footage?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 7: Where is that from?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: There's like he's like he did like travel shows in Canada and the US fifteen years ago to tenu and he's like on his plane with like like fifteen year old girls dancing blur out naked and like hanging out with George Herbert Walker Bush and Herban Walker.
Speaker 3: Bush is in a wheelchair and he's like, I have it for you, and here's the bag.
Speaker 5: Years everyone wants the Jews and ether and then they're like putting ivs in their arms.
Speaker 3: You go watch this type of Peter nineguard. I mean that's every time I go search I find more. He was he was. He's a major fashion designer, billionaire guy.
Speaker 7: But let me just okay, I know that. Let me just go back. I'm sorry, you know you and Metzger do this.
Speaker 6: Metzker does the same thing where you like unload like an atomic bomb, and then it takes a second from people.
Speaker 7: Me too.
Speaker 1: Now, he wasn't kidding. That guy literally looks like brom Stokers, Dracula and the other guy that they were referencing. The actor he's fucking in, Harry Potter. I love him too. His name isn't he dead? I don't see. I can't even think of his name now. But anyways, this person is a human vampire talking about harvesting eggs at Zoro Ranch, talking about buying period blood, buying abortions. They're swapping juices, They're sanguinating babies, all the things that we know that they do and it immediately made me think of an SRA survivor that's kind of coming up big time with all this Jeffrey Epstein stuff. And you probably already heard most of her testimonial. I'm not even gonna do a watch party on it because she's everywhere right now. It would be redundant for me to play it on here, because you can literally go on any conspiracy show and people are talking about her. Her name is Juliette Bryant, okay, and out of all of the Epstein SRA survivors or whatever they're calling them, she seems to have the most interesting testimonial that I've heard so far. And I'm gonna play just a very short snippet of her testimonial. I ain't got time to sit here and go through the whole thing. If you want to, just you know, type that shit up into YouTube, you'll find six million interviews with her. But I'm going to play a small snippet of the most interesting parts, in my opinion, and then we'll reconvene after this clip. So Rolan two, I.
Speaker 2: Was competely trapped. There was no way of getting way, you know, I realized I had to do whatever they wanted to protect my life. When I met Clinton Tint and I hold onto my hand like two minutes, and then eventually he looked back at me and he said, nice to meet you. It was very weird. Even Spaces had in front of me the handheld device and filmed all the students in novel like this. There was something far more sinister going on. I was basically like paralyzed and strapped to the table. I'm a laboratory in the mix code with like six people in hasmat suits around me, and a female doctor came in my head. Eventually I started to realize, I think these bosses were taking our eggs. Just quite clear that there's been a huge cab Rockier. Well, you know, I was studying psychology and philosophy at the University of Cape Town. I started doing modeling on the side, you know, to get to the university. I'd actually been scouted already when I was fourteen years old by League Model Management, but my mother wouldn't let me travel or work. She said I was too young, which is, you know, quite right, because young people of that age shouldn't be taken overseas. You know, it's very dangerous when young people are taken away from Martin, so yeah, we're not studying, bestie. I went to there was like a restaurant bar where they had free dreams for models. So as young girls, we obviously went along and a girl approached me. Her name was Naja Hill, and she said that you know, she was here, was from America, and her friend Jeffrey Epstein was here. She said he owned his own island in the Caribbean and he was like the king of America. She said, he was here, I was Bill Clinton and Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker, and it would be a great opportunity for me to meet them for my modeling. So then we went across to the restaurant where there were It was like a fiveteen minute drive. It was very nearby, and sure enough they were all there. You know, I was only twenty years old. I just turned twenty actually, and for a young girl from Africa, it was like shocked to meet all these people. I was like, I'm a god because I've never met anyone famous. I was completely starstruck, you know. And one weird thing is when I met Clinton, because they were all eating dinner and they all stood up to like shake my hand. During dinner and tend to like how into my hand and he made like this, and he started talking to someone else for like two minutes and he just hold onto my hand the whole time. And then eventually he looked back at me and he said, nice to meet you, and like, I've never had anyone do anything like that. It was very weird, like for someone to hold onto my hand for so long, and I felt like I was like nervous. I was like, uh, you know, it was just like, yeah, weird. And then obviously they you know, they staged the modeling casting Bill Clinton walked through. While they were doing the casting. They also took me to a speech they were doing in Africa for a lower income university. Kevin Spasely sat in front of me the handheld device and filmed all the students in norve all like this. Because I was sitting right behind him, so I was like wondering, why is this man forming everyone? You know, I assumed it was maybe because they were doing a speech on AIDS. I thought he was sort of gathering, you know, for videos of it. But all these years later, it's quite clear, you know, that there was something far more sinister going on. So After that, we went back to the hotel and I showed them my model portfolio. Bill Clinton walked through while they were doing the casting. Then I was sent through to see He looked at my book and he said, right, he thinks I'd be perfect for Victoria's Secret. And then within three weeks they had me there. They arranged me a visa, They paid for my flights. I said to them, I don't have a lot of money, like you know, I can't afford to reaate to come, and they said, no, don't worry. All your expenses will be deducted from your income. So it sounded like a completely legitimate experience. You know, my mum also spoke to him before I was taken there. He also said to my mum that he perhaps wanted to help pay for me to study, because you know, my mom was very interested in my education. So you know, it just seemed like a very legitimate opportunity considering the people he was here with, you know. And then I was flown there and I went to you know, I was taking to the modeling apartment in New York. Carpet me up at the airport. Then the phone rang and they said it was Sarah Kelln, you know, one of the girls who posed as a modeling agent, and they said, you know, pack a small bag, we're going to the Caribbean. So I assumed it was for a modeling shoot. I didn't have any money with me, you know. It was it was very frightening. And then as soon as the aeroplane took off from Tilerbrey Airport, I was driven to the airport there and Epstein started touching me forcibly between my legs, and the other girls were laughing, and I got a terrible shock and I thought, oh my god, these people are going to try to kill me. You know, I suddenly readized on my god, my family might never see me again. And in a way they didn't see me as I had been. You know, it changed me like it wasn't me, and like it totally changed me. All of this it freaked me out. And you know, then we landed on the island and I was being called to his room and yeah, and then on the first day it was just me, but then the next day another girl was brought in, and then as time went on, more and more girls just kept coming and going. So it was just it was very, very frightening for a young person to be stuck in a situation like that, even at my age now I'm forty three. If I was taken somewhere with people like that, I would be petrified, even at my age now.
Speaker 8: So this whole the trafficking process has begun, and you're traveling with Epstein and Gawaine and visiting these different properties. This is kind of like a two prong question. I would say, first, how how did that feel for you? And if it's too much to ever talk about.
Speaker 2: Anything, you know, it was really frightening, you know, like I said before.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: I won't suggest wearing stef discript to avoid unwanted attention.
Speaker 1: I'm here the real key to safety news.
Speaker 2: It's really changed me being there. And also, like I've said before, you know one of the times when he took me to the bedroom in the cave and I saw him literally shape shift into like the devil. You know, his head went back and there were these big black eyes, and there were ridges on his head and horns. He looked like a sort of reptilian alien devil creature, and like there's a mouth and a long tongue, and I got so freaked up because I saw that happen, and then I like looked away and then I looked back and it was him again. And I didn't like, I didn't see him transforming like the Incredible Hulk. What happened is I looked away and then I look at him and then it wasn't him anymore or something else there, and then I looked like in shock. I didn't say anything, of course, and then I looked away and then looked back and it was him again. But I saw Tira's day, you know, talking about like, you know, paranormal things that have happened, because there's a lot of weird stuff that happened there, and you know, the media don't want things like that coming out. But I really much saw him turn into something, and I swear on my life, you know, if that's what happened, I've never seen anyone else turn into anything. Also, we went aloud like alcohol or they didn't have alcohol, drugs or anything there. So some people say, oh, was I on drugs? Maybe they drug me. I don't know, but you know, over times, over the years after that, you know, I experience experimented with drugs. Obviously, don't do drugs apart from smoking a bit of weed. But I've never seen anyone turn into anything when I've you know, no matter how drunk I've been or how much weed I smoked or you know, I never saw anyone turn into someone so And also another interesting fact is that apparently the island is in the Bermuda Triangle or very nearby apparently in the Bermuda Triangle, So it could almost be like a portal where like weird things like that happened. Because I've met a lot of people of my life and I've never seen anyone turned to anything like that. And the thing is I almost like blanked out. Was at the time, it was like such a frightening thing to happen, and I didn't tell anyone. It was just like something really weird. You know, Also like it was, you know, twenty three years ago. The world was very different back then, so I just sort of, you know, I told my mom about it one time, but I didn't tell her about the still abuse and everything. I told my mom that i'd sort of seen Epstein turn into saying achers, but I didn't tell her in the context of how it happened or But it's something that very much happened, Like I said, I'd like to be lie detected about it, because it was it was there, it was obvious. So he, you know, used to take me into the bedroom like three times a day. But as a lot of people know, you know, his penis was very small, like it was very and so it wasn't like it was he was like trying to force orgasms of goals and he was trying to have sex. But it was like anyway, I don't want to really go into all that. But so the bedroom was always ice cold and very dark where he took me. It was freezing him there, and it was also like a side room. I realized I never even saw many of his bedrooms and any of the properties. He didn't take me into the main bedrooms. I was taken into like side rooms. And then he had the blankets up to hair and it was like around when he was orgasming or something that this happened, you know, because he also like if when he orgasmed, he used to make like a weird like crying scream like like it was a weird. It was just very weird. And then so I couldn't see his whole body when it happened. I only saw him from here because he had blankets, see, But it was during that sort of time when he orgasmed and when I was in this room with him alone, where I saw this thing happen, you know, And I wish I could explain it more. I wish I'd had evidence, But I mean, how I was one supposed to get evidence of such a thing. I don't even know if a camera would be able to pick it up. But it very much happened, and you know, and and and other weird stuff happened also, Like I've said, in New Mexico, I saw Ufo and Sky on the same day when I met Michael bay the movie producer there epstream was making us or watched the movie The Rock Michael Baye de nice being there, but he was there, you know. And also he made the movie about troning the island in two thousand and five, and I mentioned there in two thousand and four, and you know, all these years later, I've realized that there was very likely something going on underground there. You know, there's a lot more going on, and they've been trying to cover it up, as we all know. And thank goodness, you know, these files had been coming out and there's more truth coming to light. It's horrible because it's frightens a lot of people. I mean, the media aren't even putting it out there yet because I don't think they don't know how to do it, because it's going to literally break people's brains, you know, people who are very religious or very like you know, it's a very very difficult thing for people to comprehend. And you know, but I saw very good things that I also work up in a laboratory in New Mexico with like six people in hasmat suits around me, and a female doctor came near my head. Like I was basically like paralyzed and strapped to a table, and I like my eyes opened and I was freaked out. And then the female doctor came near me and she said, don't worry, everything's okay. And then Sunday I was out again.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Also before I seeing home from there, Epstein gave me a public exam, almost like a doctor would, so you know, eventually I started to realize, I think these bustards were taking our eggs, you know. And then with more and more research, you know, you realize their movies like Westward series like Westward apparently the branch used to be called Westward. You know, it's just quite clear that there's been a huge cover up here. And I mean also even before Epstein was arrested, he ordered like gallons of sulfuric acid to the property. He also ordered, you know, tons of cement, he ordered carpet shredders, tile extractors. I mean, it's quite clear they were trying to hide something. And also with that island, you've got to realize that there was obviously something underneath because the accommodation on top was way too basic for a billionnaire, you know, it was just very basic. And if they say that people like Oprah and all these people were staying there, I don't know where they were staying. You know, even when I met Michael Bahn, I met the scientists, I'd meet them once and I wouldn't see them again. So it's not like they were hanging around. It's like they went somewhere and I think they were underground. So sorry if I veered off there. I just wanted to explain, you know, more of the weird things that have happened. And I also had horrible nightmares after that, where like demons were trying to attack me. I had this horrible nightmare where like Jesus came towards me and then his eyes went red, and then he had like all these like red things coming out of his head like snakes, and then he jumped on me and tried to like eat. I had some serious you know, and when I got back from there, I had serious panic attacks. I was hospitalized at least ten times with severe with neck attacks. They couldn't find anything wrong with me. But sorry, my dogs are playing sorry that You're sorry.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It was just very frightening, the whole situation, and as we all know, there's obviously a the cover.
Speaker 3: Up here to go into that that is so wild.
Speaker 8: I've had experiences with sleep paralysis and astral projecting and all sorts of paranormal metaphysical dream like whatevers, and there's always a meaning to it. And you actually Jesus in your dream tried tolt you.
Speaker 2: It was like someone pretending to be him, and then their eyes went blood red and some tentacles grew from their head. Yeah. I've never even spoken about that on any interviews or anything. It was just a very frightening thing, and it was it was horrific and it wasn't Jesus. It was someone posing as Jesus, you know, some demon. I don't know, you know, I guess what we've got to realize is that demons are real. Right, you know, a lot of people are frightened by it. But we know, you know, if people want to believe in God, then they can also believe that there's Lucifer, you know, when people are praying to him. I actually I worry that people are actually praying to Lucifer because I don't believe that God is a male and I don't believe, you know, I believe that God is above having a sex or a name. I've had many archaements with people who are very religious about this. We came to the agreement where they said, Okay, I'm just prayed to my God, and we all pray to theirs. But the thing is, I believe in God, and God essays. I believe in you know, good energies. I believe in Saint Michael, you know, because of what the things had happened to me with Epstein when I was there, you know, I was he had a horrible psychological hold over me, and I was petrified of him.
Speaker 3: And you know that.
Speaker 2: But when he died, it started to detangle and I, you know, I was given sepplement money, which I'm so grateful for, and I saw therapists, and then I decided I was going to write everything down and try to find out what happened for myself, you know, just to explain it to myself. But the thing is that the further I dug, the deeper and darker it gardened. And I just realized I had to start sharing more information.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I also obviously wanted to speak out for victims, both alive and dead, you know, those who are too traumatized to speak, those who can no longer speak, because when I realized the depths of their evil.
Speaker 1: All right, and we are back. So some of the things that I want to pick out here is that she's talking about not only Epstein Island, but she's also talking about Zoro Ranch, and in a way pretty directly confirms what Alex Jones was talking about about the Peter Nigard guy. They're taking bitches too. They took bitches at least to Zoro Ranch. They probably still doing it right to Zoro Ranch. They got some underground facility. They're harvesting people. Shit, they're taking eggs, they're impregnating people, they're slicing the babies out, exanguinating the juices, selling it as some type of gravy mash, code word recipe whatever, and they like they've been typing too. Oh, I got the juicy juice. It's on its way. This is the stuff that they're talking about, and this women experience that. But Zoro Ranch, you gotta think, because she said Little Saint James's very near the Bermuda Triangle, and it is. They don't choose locations on accident. It's by design very purposeful. The energy that surrounds these places is significant and it's important and it probably runs or powers up whatever they're manifesting through throughout these locations. So Zoro Ranch is in New Mexico and it's very nearby where there's this town where it's always buzzing. It's like having tenninitis in your ears. Like I've talked to you guys about this before, Like it's a spiritual thing. I think a lot of people get diagnosed with tennanitis and they're actually just sensitives or psychics, or they're just they're tapped into some shit and they can hear it, because not everybody can hear it. But I think the name of the town is like Taos or something like that, New Mexico. It's constantly buzzing. There's like a weird sound, right, and there's some other stuff. It's Zora Ranch is located near some other stuff. But I'm not gonna talk about that right now. I'm gonna talk about that at the end of the episode. But some things that stood out to me from what she said in this clip. The shape shifting. First off, Okay, seeing UFOs and shit. Obviously she saw famous people coming in and out of there. We all know this, we all know what they do. We all know about these people. But there Jeffrey Epstein, the Clinton's most likely Trump based on the testimony of Sasha Riley. He's he's into all this stuff too. All your favorite actresses, all of your favorite musical artists, everybody, They're all into this ship. They all be frequenting these islands and shit, Zora Ranches and shit. The shape shifting caught my attention. Hersying UFOs, the Bermuda Triangle thing caught my attention. And we need to go ahead and understand that these people are part of a cult, and they work with and consort with these spirits of the fallen ones. You can call them aliens quote unquote in this UFO activity quote unquote. But at the end of the day, you need to understand that people like Jeffrey Epstein and people like Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton and Oprah Winfrey, Obama, big Mic, they consort with and work with the spirits of these fallen ones, and they let them come inside their body. And shit, I'm not talking about like coming inside their body. I'm talking about they enter in to their bodies and become vessels for the disembodied spirits of these fallen ones, and through them as a vessel, they probably rape these girls and children and stuff. They definitely have agendas that they fulfill through using these vessels. But in return, the person they're using as the vessel gets whatever they want.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It's the Faustian bargain. You do these things for us, and we can act through you, and in return, we will give you riches and wealth and fame and power. And you know, xyz, whatever it is that you're desiring, it's yours forbidden knowledge advanced technology. That's why they see in UFO shit out there, right. I do believe wholeheartedly that these people are in a cult. They worship Satan and they can sort with the spirits of these beings. And she's not the first SRA survivor that I've heard say that they've witnessed shape shifting. Princess Diana even said that she witnessed shape shifting among the royal family. Okay, So along with the UFO activity shit, the Zoro ranch stuff, the c in UFOs, the shape shifting, it made me think, and don't worry, I'm gonna tie it all together for you. It made me think of a podcast that I listened to recently and some shit that went down in Sao Sao Polo. I want to say, I don't want to say it's Sao Polo, Brazil. Okay, that's the best you're getting out of me. So literally, if you go back and you listen to the episode I did about the other stuff that was going on in Brazil, this thing occurred at the same time the stuff I covered in the other Brazil episode was going on. So in case you didn't listen to it, I covered an episode about these little boys that were turning up emasculated and mutilated in Brazil, and they linked it to a Satanic cult. And this happened in another area of Brazil at the same time where all these UFOs were being seen. Little kids were turned into up, emasculated, mutilated, exsanguinated, all the stuff. And so let me tell you about this incident that was occurring at the same time. So UFO sidings are popping up all around Sao Paolo and in other rural spots, and farmers reported seeing flying discs, lights in the sky, YadA, YadA, YadA. Villagers are talking about light beams that are coming down and burning the shit out of their skin. And in some cases they were knocking people out for a long period of time and they'd wake up and not know what the fuck happened. And then on September twenty ninth, nineteen eighty eight, k right around all the same time, all those boys were turning up dickless and totally mutilated. Police are patrolling this area near a river bank, a reservoir or something like that, and they find something so fucked up, you guys are never gonna believe it. So one of the officers are patrolling there. They're in this air rural area they're patrolling the reservoir and they spotted something about fifty yards off. It was like half hidden in the reeds near the waterline, and at first glance, the officer literally thought that it was some kind of a mannequin that someone had dumped near the reservoir, and that the arms and legs were all sprawled out weird. They were pretty sure it was some kind of a mannequin. But they got up close to it, they turned their flashlights on, and they started to realize that the skin tone was wrong for a plastic mannequin. It was too fleshy, too human. There were no clothes anywhere nearby, no shoes, no wallet, nothing. The body was laying on its back, the legs were slightly bent, arms were out as if the body had been dropped from a height, and there was no obvious blood on the ground. There was no drag marks in the mud, There was no footprints, nothing, not a trace of anything. So upon closer inspection, the head was tilted back, the mouth was open, and they thought maybe it was this guy had drowned or passed out and died. But they noticed as they were inspecting the thing, no smell hit. I mean this is in the middle of Brazil. It's hotter than shit. So a dead, decaying corpse in muddy swamp water, you're gonna have bugs, you're gonna have stuff. It would probably be one of the most repulsive smells you've ever had, go up your nose. Okay, decay, rot, all of it. But the body didn't smell at all. There was no rot to this body. There were no flies buzzing around, no swarm of bugs, nothing. So the officers radioed it in. They said, they got a body here. It must be fresh. There's no bugs, there's no smell, there's no nothing. They were creeped out because the body looked posed, almost and they felt like it was posed in a very deliberate way and it had been placed there for a certain purpose. They kept remarking that it had exceptionally pale skin, not the usual grayish dead guy pale. It was almost kind of waxy, like it had been preserved in some kind of way. And there was no mud on the body, even though it was near the reservoir laying in the mud. He was pretty clean for where he was found, and there were no scratches, no bruises, no cuts that you could see. But one of the most astounding things was there was no blood anywhere. There was no blood on the body, There was no blood pulled underneath him, there was no blood smeared in the mud like you'd expect if you'd been dragged or you fought off an assailant, you'd have cut scratches, defensive wounds, there'd be blood, there'd be some evidence of something. Okay, I watched Dexter, right, there's always a blood splatter. But one of the forensic guys, after he gets there, put his gloves on and shit started inspecting the body. And he said the skin felt cold, but the skin was not stiff or rigid, and rigor mortis should have already kicked in, but it hadn't. And again noted that there was no smell, that the corpse hadn't started breaking down. There was no bloating, no sour stench, nothing, no bugs, no maggots, complete oddity. The next morning they're finally able to take the body to the Legal Medical Institute Morgue in the corners. Doctor Jorge something something and his team did what they do, you know, scrubbed up, masked up. They got all the way up in there and they started with his face and here's where it gets interesting, right, because they tilt the head back, they noticed the eye sockets are completely empty, just perfectly round holes where the eyeballs used to be. There were no jagged tears, no ripped eelids, just clean, precise circular cuts about an inch and a half across, like someone used a cookie cutter or a hot punch to pull this guy's eyeballs out of his eye sockets. And the edges were sealed, almost cauterized, so there was no blood crusted around them, no leaking fluid, nothing okay. And the cuts for the eyeballs were perfectly symmetrical on both sides, like the cuts had been measured with a compass. That's how perfect they were. And then so they went to the mouth. Right, the lips were removed in one clean oval incision, peeled away from the outside inn inside the mouth, the tongue was gone, cut all the way at the root, leaving the lower jaw exposed the bone. The lower jawbone literally gleamed under the lights. And the more, no nicks, no chips, no sign of hacking or sawing. Everything looked melted or vaporized at the edges cleanly, supremely precise, no bleeding into the surrounding tissue, a literal masterpiece. And again, no bruises, no ripped flesh, nothing, nothing like what somebody with no tongue and no eyes. Like, if you got this kind of a body in it was a serial killer or something like that, you'd expect some kind of a mess, right, But literally nothing, zero blood in the wounds, no bruising around the cuts. Nothing. But what they concluded was that it was like the parts were removed while the heart was still pumping just enough to keep things dry and clean, right, and then all of a sudden, the heart just shut off. And whatever did this, It wasn't a knife or a scalpel from nineteen eighty eight, right, It was something much hotter, much faster, much more surgical in a way that humans can't even comprehend. So they photographed every single angle of this guy. They documented everything, the measurements, all of it. The more and more they moved through the autopsy, though, the more and more they realized how fucked up this thing was. And I know what you guys are thinking, what did his beehole look like? That's what I've been thinking about. This whole time, and I went to many sources. I couldn't find anything about his bee, which is very sad. But we'll just say he had an intact beehole, and obviously they didn't do much to it because it wasn't noteworthy. But anyways, yeah, this is not just your average, every day nineteen eighty eight Brazilian serial killer here. Okay, this was something totally different. So they moved to the torso they did the y incision, all the stuff for the autopsy. And this is where it gets even weirder. Right each armpit, right in the hollow part where the skin folds, there were these tiny round holes, maybe about an inch to an inch and a half across, perfectly circular edges, sealed tight like they've been burned or melted shut. And the same thing just above the navel, another clean perforation, perforation, no tearing, no frayed skin, no crusted blood around any of the incisions. Right when they opened the chest and the abdomen, the liver was gone, completely sucked out, intestinest digestive track completely missing, not cut out with messy slices. Okay, it was like something had reached in through those little holes in the armpit and right above the navel and literally vacuumed the organs right out, okay, but still had a clean butthole with slick, right slippery, pristine booty hole, no intestines. But the abdominal cavity looked hollowed, empty space where all the soft tissue used to be. There were collapsed veins, dangling, drained dry, no pulling, no leftover blood clots. And one of the other weirdest parts is the muscle spasms. Okay, tiny twitches in the remaining tissue, like the nerves were still firing even after death. And they have to list something as the cause of death, right, And it's preposterous to just say we don't fucking know. So, like with anything, they just put some shit down right, COVID, he died to COVID. No, they said, we'll put out a cardiac arrest as the cause of death. Why they landed on that, I don't know. Somebody's drilling in your armpit, literally pulling out chunks of your insides, sucking you all your organs out through your pits, no bleeding, no nothing, But obviously this is a case of cardiac arrest. But so Now the coroners go to the good part, the groin. Okay, where uh Man's dicking balls should have been. There was nothing there. He had no dick and no balls, just a perfectly round hole about two inches across, right where they should have been. Okay, No again, no dangling bits, no blood trail, no rough ragged skin, nothing scrolled them balls, the tip, all of it gone, removed, removed, perfect incision, still had a beehole, though intact beehole, slippery clean. They roll him over to his back. He's got patches of skin peeled off in perfect shapes, about three or four inches long, exposing the muscle underneath, but no tearing, no knife drags, no bruising. The peeled areas looked like someone had used a heated scoop to lift the skin away, leaving raw muscle fibers behind. And the medical examiner said that there was a strange shift in the smell of the room. It wasn't the normal usual coppery smell of blood or rotting meat stink like you get in a morgue. This was faint, almost clinical, like an ozone after a lightning strike, mixed with a hint of burnt hair and something metallic or unnatural. That is how it was described. There was no piss, no shit, no sweat odor from a living body fighting off an attacker, just that sterile electric tang hanging in the air while the doctors kind of fingered his holes and shit. So the guystick and balls were kind of off, practically erased. Everything inside the body was vacuumed out, and the evidence pointed towards This all went down while he was still breathing and hearts still pumping. They took big chunks of thigh and ass meet out. There were clean lines, there was no struggle marks, no defensive wounds like The body was held perfectly still during this entire procedure, and the medical examiners photographed all of it close ups that would make you fucking puke on yourself if you looked for too long. But take a step back and think, does this sound familiar? Thousands of cases worldwide since the nineteen sixties where cows have been found gutted in this same exact way, with their eyes popped out in perfect circles, their tongues sliced deep, genitals gone organs vacuumed out through tiny holes, blood drain, no tracks, no struggle, edges cauterized, no rot even after days of lying. They're dead ranchers in Colorado, New Mexico, Argentina. It's all the same. Veterinarians who examine these cows said it looked like laser like surgery or something beyond some kind of a knife or chainsaw or whatever, something beyond our technology and steady ass fucking hands. Go back and listen to my cattle mutilation episode. It's all their people. This guy was literally cattle mutilated, and he was never fucking identicy, No family came to look for him, nothing. We don't even know who this guy is. He's just a vacuumed out, hollow husk of a person that they found somewhere near a reservoir in Brazil that nobody talks about and nobody cares about. But Julia, what's this dead, sucked out, pristine beehole, dead corpse guy in Brazil have to do with Zora ranch and shit? Thanks for asking, Danny. Let me tell you something, Okay, because now we have the human angle, we know they'd be doing this to cows and cattle, but now we know they've been doing it to people and probably getting away with it right, homeless people and shit, this guy in Brazil, now, get.
Speaker 3: This shit.
Speaker 5: Back.
Speaker 1: In nineteen fifty six, US Air Force Sergeant Jonathan Love It vanished in White Sands missile range in Dingdingdingdingding, New Mexico, approximately a two hour drive from Zoro Ranch. Okay, Witnesses saw a disc shaped craft snatch him up. Days later, his body was found miles away. Eyes gouged out, tongue excise, genitals removed, organs sucked out through small incisions, bloodless, precise and what the military hushed it the fuck up? Calling it an animal attack sounds familiar, doesn't it? Just like our pristine bee hole dead, sucked out corpse guy in Brazil. All right, But Julia, it happened in nineteen fifty six, before Epstein ever even purchased a ranch. I don't give a foot, Kesha. These people pick these locations very purposefully, okay, and they work with these beings in spirits and shit. You think after nineteen fifty six they just stopped these experiments just becuz I don't think so. All right now, I found this article from a Rando person about Zora Ranch, and I was gonna read you a snippet.
Speaker 2: Here, here we go.
Speaker 1: If there's a secret New Mexico, we'll try to keep it. The Land of Enchantment has gotten a lot of practice over the years. Well before Jeffrey Epstein purchased the Zoro Ranch south of Santa Fe, the world's first nuclear weapon, code name Gadget, was detonated in New Mexico on July sixteenth, nineteen forty five. Tourists can now visit the Trinity Site on the US Army's White Sands Missile Range to view the epicenter of a highly secret government conspiracy involving top physicists called the Manhattan Project. Trinity is a one hundred and eleven mile straight line from Zoro Ranch. Consider what lies within the Land of Enchantment this way, find a map, make this center the late Jeffrey Epstein's New Mexican Zoro Ranch. Put the Trinity Site at the edge of its radius. Then look what else is secret and radioactive and inside that circle. I'm gonna tell you what's inside the circle. And for those who are not auditory people and more visual, let me try to explain it. Too bad if you can't see the video, but you put Zora Ranch in the middle, and then you make the edge of the radius the White Sands whatever the fuck missile range, and then you draw a circle. And what encapsulates the entire radius of Zoro Ranch is a bunch of really fucked up shit that you're never gonna believe. And it's all within distance of White Sands missile range and Zora Ranch. So I'm gonna read you a couple of things from this article here, all right. So the first thing that it's talking about is a drug store called Zook's Pharmacy that doubled as a base for Russian spionage, fifty miles from Zora Ranch. And then there is a site where the Catholic Church hid pedophile priests in local parishes, and that went on until they had to file for bankruptcy last June. And let's see, that's also fifty miles from Zora Ranch. It was called Servants of the Paracletti whatever that was a was serving somebody's perakletti, but it was pedophilly. They'd be raping kids up in that bitch of fifty miles from Zora Ranch priests, Okay. And then something else that says a little over eighty miles to the northwest of Zora Ranch is Trimina Base, a bunker slash vault complex owned by the Church of Spiritual Technology, an elite order within Scientology, with hardened rooms storing l Ron Hubbard's writing. They're reportedly inscribed on etched steel plates in titanium containers filled with inert argonne gas. Okay, that's a little over eighty miles northwest of Zora Ranch. Okay, we got scientology, we got pedophile priests, we got some kind of Russian espionage, all right. We got some guy with all his fucking inside sucked out in UFO activity, all right. They got a picture here of an aerial photo. I guess it's the Church of Spiritual Technologies logo, which is two interlocking circles with diamonds, and in this aerial photo it had it looks like you could only see it from the sky. It looks like the Nasca lines or some shit like that. That's also near Zora Ranch. Down the street from Zoro Ranch is the Light Institute, a center for spiritual healing and multi incarnational exploration. All right, Individuals of all ages, from all walks of life, from around the world visit the Light Institute to heal the body, mind and spirit. Well, I bet they do, among other things. And you know he's he's got this airstrip very much like North Fox Island type stuff. Go back and listen to that episode the original Pedophile Island. I mean, I'd be talking to you guys about this stuff, but just think about like he's got Little Saint James UFO activity. It's very near the Bermuda Triangle. We all know about the Bermuda Triangle. Here, this ain't first grade. He's got Zora Ranch. It's very nearby. Ain't isn't in New Mexico where they were trying to open like Jack Parsons and all those fucking the Babylon bunch and they were conjuring shit in the desert, trying to open portals and shit like that. Wasn't that New Mexico. I mean, like, really, people, they picked these and they've got I mean, we have an SRA survivor talking about seeing UFOs and shit, talking about harvesting eggs and shit. We got people turning up with their inside sucked out. We got we got church scientology shit, we got wouldn't hills have I supposed to be in New Mexico I mean, that's beside the point, some fucked up motherfuckers. I ain't going to New Mexico. I've been to New Mexican to go. I went to the uh forget Area fifty one and all that shit. I think it's a big distraction. I went to the Roswell Festival and it was a blast. I would go again, for sure, and bring a friend. I highly recommend. But I do think all that is commercialized distraction. Anyways, these motherfuckers work with and consort with the disimpottied spirits of the fallen ones. You can call them demons, you can call them aliens, you can call them whatever you want to call them, Okay, but they'd be working with them. They come into their bodies, they eat big chunks out of babies, hack them up, rape the pieces, drink the juices, they swap IV bags. They'd be having parties, stealing bitches, eggs than in their period blood. They be doing this stuff. Sorry, this is the world we live in. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this little episode. Here's Zora ranch Zoro Ranchero, and I hope you learned a lot of shit. And you know, I always say this, but when you leave in your house. There's many things to be concerned about, many things to look out for. You can add getting your intestine sucked out of your booty hole to the list, unfortunately. But with all that being said, I really enjoyed my time here with you guys today. Feeling a load better, just getting some of this off my chest. And I'm gonna be joining with JJ vance Operation GCD, a film review and maybe even talking some serial killers in an upcoming show we'll see. But until then, take care of yourselves. I love you, You're my best sties, and I will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 7: Show.
Speaker 2: It's up time.
Speaker 1: Why I come.
Speaker 7: Window TRANSI.
Speaker 4: It's either real or it's a tree.
Speaker 2: That's something that is in between
Speaker 3: Living to stand