Speaker 1: What with Linchintago Orlando.
Speaker 2: Who's rock station is one O one one w jr R. This hour brought you by Pick your Ticket Thursday, happening right now at one O one one w JRRS Instagram. That's our handle as well. Whole bunch at one O one one WJR.
Speaker 1: Whole bunch of JRR shows that you could win tickets to our HALLOWEENI roast with wage war Pod. Oh my god, look at all these shows. Welcome to Rockville twenty twenty five at one O one one WJRR. Just do what the post says and that promotions department picks multiple winners for this, so you have a good chance of winning at one O one one WJRR on Instagram.
Speaker 2: One of the classic horror movies, I don't think it would be argued nineteen eighty two s Poltergeist.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I remember that with the Little Girl and the squiggly TV Poltergeist.
Speaker 2: The house which was the setting for much of that movie is for sale for the first time since the movie came out in eighty two.
Speaker 1: No way in hell.
Speaker 2: It was built in nineteen seventy nine, sold once and then the current owners that are in there now have had it ever since eighty two, and they're now selling it. Well loved by its original owners, this charming four bedroom, two and a half bedroom home is ready to welcome a new family without the ghostly antics, we promise.
Speaker 1: Remember when that everything got sucked into the pool in the backyard.
Speaker 2: Now before you ask, and you you were about to go there with the muddy pool at the end. Apparently that wasn't done at the house, but on a sound stage out in California. The house itself, though, is in Seami Valley, California.
Speaker 1: Okay, you said a four, it's a four to two a half one point one seven mili. That's not that expensive for California. I can't believe those words are coming out of my mouth. But in Simi Valley you'll you'll get to see the infamous kitchen in its original form, but with updated appliances. Not in no way that I would ever live in this thing. It's a movie set. It doesn't matter. I was creepy. I was that little remember the little lady who gets the spirits out.
Speaker 2: The current owners have been in there for forty two years with no issues.
Speaker 1: They can stay in it for all I care. Poulter geys. I was the one that put the fear of God in me, Okay, because I was right at that age where it would affect you. Like you you had Alien right, And I mean Alien was out when I was a kid too, but I wouldn't able to watch it until later.
Speaker 2: No, I if I was gonna the fear of God into me, one was the Exorcist.
Speaker 1: Exorcist. That's what I meant when I said Alien the Exercises. It's a very similar movie. Well, yeah, I know, yeah, they come out of the bealley.
Speaker 2: Told you why I had to see the Exorcist, right, some do with school or your mom dragged My mom went to Georgetown.
Speaker 1: Oh you like by the movie?
Speaker 2: So much of it was filmed right around where.
Speaker 1: I went to college. You go ahead and watch it. I'm gonna haunt you the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: Please be a scarred for life.
Speaker 1: Hold we I don't know, young, Yeah, very young, ma'am. Why are you bring this? I went to Georgetown.
Speaker 2: So the summertime months a lot of times are when many states around the country will have their state fairs.
Speaker 1: Miss Lynch, it's your fault that he listens to devil music. It's all from or The The Exorcist.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about state at A lot of states will have state fairs during the summertime months because the rest of the year it's too cold. So Google decided to put out some stats for this year's state fair. What people are googling the most for the fried fair foods that they're looking forward to or seeking out this year.
Speaker 1: It's sort of been a good topic.
Speaker 2: The top two apparently this year at state fairs around the country are something called fried cheeseburger egg rolls. Oh that actually and lobster corn dogs.
Speaker 1: Wait, lobster corn dog Okay, lobster inside of the corn dog stuff. I could see that. The what was that first one? Cheeseburger egg rolls. That's similar to uh, remember somebody made the Tijuana flats, made the cheeseburger tacos. Do you remember that they brought him into us. It was like a double layered thing, wasn't it. So think of a cheeseburger egg roll pet that's just egg roll inside of it, or cheeseburger inside of an egg roll. Have you ever had a Fiddler's green the Reuben egg rolls? I probably did, but was so drunk I don't remember I'm telling they used to be amazing. I haven't had one in a long time, so don't quote me on it.
Speaker 2: They also put out the top five deep fried things that folks are looking forward to or checking out this year at the state fares across the country. Deep fried bubble gum, Nope, deep fried butter, deep fried ranch dressing, deep fried beer, and deep fried lemonade.
Speaker 1: All those could just keep themselves. I need a deep fried cheeseberger egg roll. I'm a fan of the egg roll. Either that or the lobster corn dog. Lobster corn dog does sound pretty good. I like corn dogs period. I know that outside crust on them. That's what I was saying. We could add a whole topic on fair food.
Speaker 2: Well we're discussing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But deep fried butter, that's just you know, sign in the warrant or the certificate.
Speaker 2: How about deep fried grease? Just one of the grease balls that accumulate and uh, fry those twice.
Speaker 1: Fry them here.
Speaker 2: Here's here, be kind of along the lines of the crispies from the Long John Silvers or whatever.
Speaker 1: He can just buy the crunchies. Just a deep fried grease exactly, sir. I know you're working at the Carni and all. But do you realize that you're trying to sell me deep fried grease, it's already fried. It's good, Hayes eight and deep fried butter. This is a step above that. Somebody said, no, wonder where the fattest country in the world. Are we technically the fattest? I think we are? Or no, I think if you put in some sumo, whoever has all the sumos? Or assume what is like somebody said, come on Taco call Pat the eggroll Kings. Stop. I just I'm reading at tech. No, we would not. You all keep trying to eggroll us on.
Speaker 2: To have a special guest appearance from the now defunct Double A. Hey, speaking of a special guest appearance, we're doing our off the air podcast.
Speaker 1: Today after the show. Yeah, and we're having a special guest, Paramore Brown.
Speaker 2: Oh, you all are gonna want to check this out. Trust me when I tell you this.
Speaker 1: He he was my roommate uh huh during the off shore fiasco weekend. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: And he's gonna tell all he was telling me some of that stuff over the weekend on the fishing trip, and I'm like, dude, you need to share this with everybody, and he goes.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'll be there. You tell me where I when.
Speaker 2: That'll be happening. Right at the end of the show, when we wrap up, we'll go go live with the off air deal.
Speaker 1: Somebody said that little lady from the poulter Geist actually lives in winter Park and as a member and goes to the Lions. I don't know, but if I agree with that because I go there pretty much Monday through Friday, and I don't. I don't. I've never seen her.
Speaker 2: Doctors are warning against TikTok's new favorite acne cure, getting yourself an intentional sunburn. Yeah, then you're gonna get some sun. Some sun exposure does help with acne. But it's bottom line is suv race excessive amounts. Well, you know, just just TikTok. That's yeah, TikTok says it all.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, get sunburned. I've heard that sun and that this is a fact. Actually sun helps with psoriasis because it I don't know what it does, but it blends off or something. But sun will help with that. But still, come on, we live in Florida. We're smarter than that. And then there's this.
Speaker 2: I asked you earlier refresh my memory on the NERF car idea, and it was your brother who came up with that. You know, the roads would be a lot safer if the cars, the exteriors of the cars were made of NERF material.
Speaker 1: Like a NERF football. To just picture that, people, So when you bang in, you just kind of bounce, and even if you happen to hit the guard rail, it doesn't really do anything. Or you could do bubble wrap cars.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we really never took the time to boil down the practicality of actually trying to execute this in real life. But along the same lines, say hello to Dan Hycroft from Pennsylvania who is sporting his fully street legal bumper car, Taco Bob.
Speaker 1: I retired.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to build for other people anymore, so I play it with my own toys. Nineteen fifty three Lussy bumper car. This was my COVID project.
Speaker 1: I wanted to stay away from people.
Speaker 3: Then I needed the project to do, and I thought, well, that's a perfect one. There's no sense in building a regular car because it exists. It was a little twist on a car, but yet it would fit the criteria for any closed convertible.
Speaker 2: Vehicle, fully operational and working replica of what you would see of a bumper car at like an amusement park or a carnival or something, because.
Speaker 1: Usually bumper cars have that front bumper that will go in right.
Speaker 2: Look at the Facebook pitch all right seven, if you've got the giant wheel for the steering wheel.
Speaker 1: I was I was reading text let me see bumper car. Oh yeah, I mean Dan. But how fast is Dan's bump a street legal car? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You have to be able to maintain minimum speed, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just country road in it. I don't see the thing on I four.
Speaker 2: Just to ram into somebody and bounce off. Hey you're still gonna get sued for giving them whiplash, but hey, it's a start.
Speaker 1: Follow the u jr R, Orlando's rock station.