Speaker 1: Oh no, what the fuck? Seriously, did Rumble really just shoot out? There it goes? That's kind of like the main one. This is an URTMP from Rumble to RBS to Rumble. What the hell? All right? What's up everybody? Hello? Let me double check to make sure everything is valid and good here, because sometimes it's a liar. It's a lying liar who lies like the O phase. There we are, maga death. Make sure you read it right good here because uh stroids hillo up in this bad azz. There we go, bam, I held up in this bitch azz. Oh, I gotta do it refresh first. Yeah cool, I give you a second to just go around the room here and get everything started. I'm not even gonna bother checking some of them, some of the destinations I have on here, It's like, why do not even bother? Okay, okay, felt the fucking out of here. So we have a total of homony forty two followers. Surprising and I'm kick. I mean, what's surprising about it is the crowd on here is awful and they took forever for a kick to even like, yeah, they don't show your stuff around, especially when you're you got something to say. They're very libial woke on here and Jewish. So what's weird though? And I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but it's just observational thing here. What's really strange and how this thing is set up? It looks and acts and behaves an awful lout Like the template for Kick is what they use for this. This one's a little bit more enhanced. They've got different features, had different like selections and choices. But even if you look at the sidebars, like look how that's like that, they're they're using the same software. Like a video is like a you know, of a video format that you can use on a bunch of diferent things. I'm not saying that's what this is. I'm not. It isn't, but a lot of different sites can use it and build their own stuff off the off of the shell of it. So I'm thinking maybe that's what happened here because this looks just like Kick to me, it's like camera one, camera two, like we're awesome powers here, Like literally, it's like camera one, camera two, camera one, camera two. Right, I'm not trying to be dick, I'm just it's an observation that's all I'm saying. All Right, we got a lot of cool stuff to talk about today. I don't know how great it's going to be as far as uh positive vibes, but we can do our best. First of all, anybody have anything to say before we get started? What's that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay? Cool? Okay, cool? Cool cool? And let's get it going. Then I think we're gonna rock it. I know a lot of people have like fucking goldfish attention spans. This isn't the show for that. You have to be calm of mind. There's plenty of action that be had. Startups are always going to be that way because it's a live stream and I'm a one man show. All right, let's do it.
Speaker 3: If people thinking sending soldiers to go die in Israel is patriotic, that's treacherous. The American position should be, I don't want American soldiers to go die for Zionism killing poor brown people halfway across the world. When I was plucked out of some ghetto here and I never left my neighborhood, and that child at eighteen can't grab a beer, but you can go kill kid, and that's patriotic. No, I don't and I'm not just just I'm not justifying the position of the soldier. How can the sixties many soldiers objected it this, I'm not going to go there.
Speaker 4: Why for what?
Speaker 5: For who?
Speaker 3: For some reason we give this blanket ride? Or they're just soldiers, they're just obeying the laws. No, no, no, no, no, I don't respect that all one.
Speaker 6: That's disrespect to the boys going over the boys and girls going overseas to fight for for what we enjoy.
Speaker 1: And what kind of a freaking culture in society, what kind of a culture in a society sends their women off in the battle. I'll tell you which kind one that hates them, A Jewish one, one that's run by Jews, that's turned it into a right. And it would be discrimination if you didn't let me go kill myself. That's the mental that's that's the psychological mindful of the whole thing. That's the parasite at work. It's one thing to defend your home front. It's another thing to go off into battle on the front lines for things you have only to assume you're fighting for. And it's this idea. Yeah, how many times have you heard people say, as long as I feel like I'm on the I'm doing right. It's like you don't want to be disillusioned. Like once a disillusionment occurs, then the fight and the will to do it is uh is gone. So they have to keep you in that under the ether or that substtuge that whatever you're doing is somehow noble and justin bigger, greater than you and without that manipulation. People who get disillusioned they check out completely. They know they won't they won't assist, and they won't put their own personal energy into things to help create a world for something that they don't believe in. They won't put their effort into it anymore, whether it's society, which I hope the you know, the files will eventually take care of that. Where people fucking finally had enough of that. Just understand, don't turn your don't turn yourself into an idiot by rejecting all things in search of some new thing, because that's also the trap. Not even as much of people don't like capitalism, that didn't even fail, It wasn't it wasn't practiced period. And don't give a fuck when anybody says there is no such thing as a competition. You know when you have a corporatocracy that has an overarching branch like black Rock, that owns everything. There is no diversity of corporate in Corporation by itself is a is an artificial state that is created by the FIA, artificial currency being funneled without regard to these companies to make them succeed beyond all others because they can outspend them. So they have created the CEOs that they want to be in position of different industries. That's not free market. That's a fucking rigged game. And the corporatocracy that grows up behind around that. Plus mercantilism, which is basically saying the government saying I will give you a permit, I will not give you a permit to do something that should be legal anyways, which is conduct business. Mercantilism is a selective choice. It's the merging. It's the melding of corporate. That's a corporatocracy thing of corporate and what they consider government. None of that is like, So the Constitution or the Bill of Rights didn't fail because they stopped, they stopped adhering to it in eighteen sixty five. You can't blame And then I'm not saying always saying that anything's fucking perfect. What I'm saying is it's a really good outline. Not to throw that away, because restoration will always have better success than revolution. Revolution. That's what they're waiting for. Because the Jews have already got their plan as to what they're going to replace or enhance with. You can't give them that because it will be devoid of all. Their way of the future is you have to give up more of your sovereignty in order to have security. That's not what the You know, freedom is dangerous, freedom is scary, and your rights don't end where their fear begins. So fuck all that. You don't need to replace, just restore and then adjust accordingly. Put more provisions for privacy into an amendment, get rid of some of the bullsh amendments that don't belong there. Like you know, even the sixteenth Amendment wasn't what everybody thinks it is, but it's based on the assumption and by the way, fraudulently is it even an amendment Because most Stags didn't ratify, or they unlawfully incorrectly avoided the proper procedure to ratify. They just assumed it into law, even though it also gave Congress no new no new rights to tax direct anyway.
Speaker 4: Wait here, they're not going to fight for overseas for you and Joe. Here, They're going there to fight for the Epstein regime.
Speaker 3: The Hutis are not a threat to anyone in Nebraska. That's the flying work told in order to support these troops that are killing poor people, why they themselves are poor. You have a moral responsibility as a soldier to fight for justice and to defend America from actual threats. But if I'm going there to enrich Jeffrey Epstein and his partners and his regime, that's not American.
Speaker 4: That's actually treacherous. That soldier. I don't respect that soldier.
Speaker 5: Guess what the wait wait wait.
Speaker 4: Does the soldier knowing you better the soldiers. Basically, ignorance isn't bliss.
Speaker 3: You can't kill a child out of ignorance like that's.
Speaker 4: Not forgivable to me. I can't kill it. If I'm let's say, I would never left Lebanon.
Speaker 3: It tells me who's saying, listen, you need to go kill five year old Israeli kids.
Speaker 4: You guys know my position on designs. I would never do it because he's a five year old kid.
Speaker 3: Like I mean, that shouldn't be such a huge moral accomplishment.
Speaker 4: I would never go kill.
Speaker 1: A Yeah, I wouldn't do it to the five year old kids, but they would do it to your five year old kid. In fact, that's who they would attack first, and that's how they find their targets. He's pieces of shit, go after your children. They celebrate I don't know what is it? Is it hanakh What the fucking one is it? Hankikah? Will they celebrate the murder of all the Egyptian which, by the way, that was a Gocarian or European. The ruling class, the nobles of Egypt in that time weren't black, they weren't whatever the fucking ethnicity imaginary fairy tale pixie dust Egyptian is. No, they were gotha Keran, probably very closely related to what the later became the Greeks or before or after whatever. But yeah, no, they weren't any different than you and I, and they were celebrating the death of the the Oh that's passover, Yeah, passover. There's another one about Hankakah and fucking mass murder too. Hankakah I didn't even know it was another mass murder celebration. These people are fucking disgusting, and throughout what we're gonna watch today, they've they have completely taken the mask off, and still no, still nobody is standing up and saying what the fuck? Wait a minute, Well, people are, but the country isn't, because the country would be fucking tearing the corrupt motherfuckers to pieces and disregarding law and disregarding authorities because of all of it coming from the same source of corruption that tells those people with the firearms who to terrorize, harass and annoy and step all over the rights of It's the Jewish banking Colt's arm up the ass of all of these agencies of government and police forces when you understand and recognize that their authority is not fucking valid, and that the community of good people is the true force of the nation. And as a whole, the nation of people should be the ones defending and and cleaning house and protecting it from all enemies foreign and domestic, not the government. The people. And in any country setting where there's a leadership that's legitimate, it's the only way a leadership is legitimate is if it wants the people to be as strong as they possibly can, because it would make sense if the people aren't the fucking target that you would want them scary. You would want them armed to the fucking teeth and very trained and capable of protecting the home front. It's only when they're the target that you want them weak. They want to fuck up their family lives, they want to poison them, they want to put the burden of unnecessary taxation on them to further fuck up their lives so they can't prosper. I'm telling you, I am your fewer. You should just give me a fucking year. If nothing else will neutralize the problems, It's probably better for PR if you just call me like Caesars are or I don't know, whatever, what the fuck? Where's everybody? Where's everybody?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 1: Look what I was like, what's up there?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Rumble here? Two dragons? Hey, your podcasts changed my whole perspective on shit. Your Europa series blew my fucking mind open. Thank you for what you do. I didn't know about the serpent wolf Cole when I chose my name. Two dragons. That's cool, Yeah, so do Europe. At the last Battle series there might be still some that are on Rumble, but they deleted more to them, and they didn't give me a strike. They just deleted them. But when I wrote the and they were doing it by thumbnail because I was testing it to see if it was uh, you know, if they could actually read letters on a thumbnail, so I stopped. I stopped tagging it with the name of the of Europa. But I wrote it backwards, so the A was first and the E was last, and those ones stayed up without them deleting it, which is interesting. So there was like the later parts of that series are still on here, but Rumble deleted all the other ones. There's a possibility there's someplace else. I can't really think where you found them on Spotify. Oh yeah, by the way, Spotify took me down for that same exact series. Now on the British EDI side that I just recently redid, those are up, the ones with about Lawrence Sausin, Withdell and the Makers of Civilization. I think I've done six parts so far. Those are out there, but the Europe in the Last Battle, and it's not because of freaking copyrights, because of the commentary, the combination of the powerful documentary. Plus the commentary was just too much for them and they shut it down. I am off of Spotify and one other that I can't remember. The other one whatever is associated with Spotify. I think it's like that Joe Va one that looks like it's like French or something that I'm gone. So all of my I've actually not kept up with my audio broadcasts. So let's say take a look at it right now. These am I the wrong fucking side of the whole time? Yes, hold on scene that one. There you go. I can probably go like this though. So yeah, the last one Nights Popped I put out there was Makers of Civilization episode two, so I still don't think only up up to six there, and then there's so many other episodes I've gone through since then. These whenever I have a guest on for stream yard, it's a lot easier to just extract the audio file. It's fifteen freaking steps to do it when I go direct our TMP, because now even FTJ wants to spit out an MP four file and seven and MP three when you try to just extract the audio. So I don't know if that means it's black screen with the audio that doesn't help. I still have to run it through a Da Vinci, which is another step in order to get the audio, and then I have to run it through fucking Audacity to shrink it down to three hundred. So I did. I just haven't been doing it because let me show you this. So right here, this was one hundred and fourteen. Let me see which one how many Daves has? So the interview with Dave I think has like one hundred and fifty one hundred and sixty four before I was taken off of Spotify. These are mostly all coming from Apple podcasts, the majority of them. I would have five six hundred, seven hundred easily, and the revenue coming from it was exponentially better, of course, because of the the ads that are placed in there. Now it's like not even it is worth it, but it's still it's not you know what I mean. Like I'll drop three or four episodes if I get a chance to, but it takes so freaking much time of my wife. I just don't do it anymore. I should be. There's seven hundred ten episodes on there. You would think that the the recurring, but nobody doesn't watch his old stuff. It's not like it's time sensitive. It's not like even the current events still give you insights into things. All right, Eva, Ben, hello over there on kick, I acknowledge you, and yeah, four of the whole. Oh we doubled, doubled. All right, let's get back into it. It's got to make sure I don't screw this up and keep it on this.
Speaker 4: Come on, five year old jewish did it? That doesn't make me a moral champion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, that's yeah, that's the thing. I wouldn't do it to the five year old, But I also knew that they would do it to your five year old, Which doesn't mean there's certain things that we certainly wouldn't do because we don't want to become like them. So would I have any problem I don't know, eliminating evil that that harms people and that are predatorial to people, meaning the adults, none whatsoever, not at all. I went dexter with the fuck out of all of these so called chosen, and if those children of theirs that they have raised to hate your children, like the ones where they are picking up prisoner Palestinians putting them in a little cage and they're fucking, you know, living room, so they have their children learn cruelty and poke it with sticks and starve it and all that shit. Obviously that kid doesn't survive. Eventually, it's dead, and they probably sacrifice it the way they do in their cult. I don't know there's a point of no return, even if you're a child. I think not because it was one hundred percent of your choice. It wasn't. But the damage is still done. God has already left the building. Do you understand what I mean? When you've done certain things, God has left the building. He pulled up his he pulled out the cord, he rolled up the extension, and he's out of there. There's no more tether, there's no more connection to the benevolent creator. You fucked it up.
Speaker 3: And I don't care how much the Lebanese government tried to brainwash me.
Speaker 7: I would.
Speaker 1: What kind of room is this? It's like a fucking museum. It's nice.
Speaker 4: Never do it because he's a five year old kid.
Speaker 1: I love how I don't even know the name. So these podcasts, and yet they're like multimillion dollar budgeted, Like where the fuck these people come from?
Speaker 3: Because that's what the Epstein regime does.
Speaker 1: So they have fucking people. They got plaques on the walls of a freaking you know, play buttons. What the fuck did these people come from?
Speaker 4: Nothing more brave than like.
Speaker 1: They're not in shape. They don't, they're not they're unkempt, they're not exactly insightful. What was it that was so uh intriguing to the YouTube? Mass Oh, I get it. They were they were visible, he could people could see them. Whereas because I was talking about health during the wrong period of time, the COVID freaking uh you know, dark ages. They still they still won't show my let my videos be seen. I don't even show them, but just won't then be seeing. You can't even search for the ship and find him hardly.
Speaker 4: And fighting for his faith, and.
Speaker 1: That's if you know what you're looking for, for.
Speaker 4: His family, for his land, and for his rights.
Speaker 3: It's honorable and that sacrifice is immeasurable.
Speaker 4: But going to do it.
Speaker 3: For some rich, fat pedophile here I can't respect. You're willing to risk your life for his interest against your own personal interest and that of your own citizens.
Speaker 8: There you go, No, I just fucking do, just give me back to Fucossloyea.
Speaker 9: Hang on a second, so what you're telling me this is the people that eat the food are now paying twenty five percent more for that food than they were five years ago.
Speaker 4: And the people that grow.
Speaker 9: The food armors are getting paid relatively less than they were five years ago. But the people that buy the food from the farmers and tell it to the people are making significantly more than they were five years ago. I think we found the problem in folks, and in doing so, we've uncovered the solution.
Speaker 7: We just cut.
Speaker 9: Hang on a second, Oh.
Speaker 1: God, damn you all the hell pretty much?
Speaker 10: Hey, sir, is this where we sign up for the war? Yeah, this is the recruiting office. Okay, good, Then where do you need me?
Speaker 7: Sarved?
Speaker 10: Hey, is that a flamethrower? Oh yeah, my grandpa wasn't dragging man back in Vietnam.
Speaker 11: Okay, but we ain't had a flames unit since the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 10: Well, I just thought in this case we might want to bring them back.
Speaker 1: In this case, that's a legitimate flame thrower. That might be one of those boring ones.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, for what they've done, I figured bullets would probably be way too nice. No, you still have to follow the Geneva Convention.
Speaker 7: Really.
Speaker 10: I figured dead monsters be exempt from that. Some they are still human? Why would they be exempt humans? Shoot, I'd call them a lot of things, but humans that ain't one of them. You still can't bring no flamethrower to Iran Iran. Ain't this the Epstein's Militia's office? No, this is for World War Free? Oh well, do you know where those boys are forming at? Two doors down on your left?
Speaker 1: Perfect right, except for the whole fact that if the miilitary or the government knew that there was something something like that format, they wouldn't be peacefully coexisting with it. They would be raiding it and destroying it because they'd have to protect their own asses. Uh.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you have a very nice station. Hey, sir, is this where we sign up for the war?
Speaker 1: This is good.
Speaker 12: You got half the country calling Trump today calling Hitler kid.
Speaker 7: Trump is not Hitler. Hitler had a ninety eight approval rate.
Speaker 4: Turn off seeing in kids elon.
Speaker 13: Mussy is not an.
Speaker 7: Not make really good car. You got half.
Speaker 1: To listen to this fucking degenerate piece of shit. When comedians hit sixty five, they're just shouting Facebook comments, fuck you, you fucking faggot and three thousand and five fifty three people thought that that was a good comment. You fucking faggot.
Speaker 14: Straight up for moves remaining shot is much more detrimental than you could possibly think. So I'm gonna to break it down for you so you can easily understand how much of an impact this truly has, specifically on America corn, for example, which requires one hundred and forty to one hundred and eighty pounds of synthetic nitrogen per acre. Synthetic nitrogen is manufactured through the haber Bosch process. The haber Bosch process runs on natural gas third of the seaborn fertilizer trade. Just so happens the transit the straight of her moves. Let me break it down for you. The USDA's March thirty first Prospect of Planning's report confirm the ship corn planted intentions filled to ninety five point three million acres, down three point forty five million from twenty twenty five. Part being important, you're ray to hit eight hundred and twenty six dollars, but the first time about eight hundred dollars since November twenty twenty two, you're ray.
Speaker 7: The corn price ratio reached.
Speaker 14: One hundred and twenty six bushels per time it gets a historical average.
Speaker 4: Of seventy five.
Speaker 14: At that ratio, planning corn on marginal land is a guaranteed loss.
Speaker 4: The farmer is not making a philosophical choice.
Speaker 7: The farmer is.
Speaker 14: Doing arithmetic, and the arithmetic says soybean could put into perspective, he could produce a seventy five to ninety four percent of its ammonia domestically. Is not Bangladesh which shut four or five state your ray of plants within a week.
Speaker 4: It is not three Laca, which.
Speaker 14: Reactivated the military escorting QR fuel rash in the United States will not have a nitrodrift famine. What it will have is a nitro drift price trap that alters the composition to what is plan and how much nitrogen is applied to what remains, and what that means for the six point two billion bushels of corn that the USDA projects will be cold assumed as an animal will feed this marketing year the chain.
Speaker 1: So when you're doing a delivery of information, is it only the retard or the completely smug arrogant piece of shit who thinks that speaking to the people who he's trying to relay a message to or you know, they say you can either talk at, talk to or speak with people. He's talking at them. He's condescending as fuck. His tone is condescending as fuck, like as if I'm I know this information and therefore nobody else does and it's so relevant because I said so. That type of attitude, like I fucking hate this guy. I hate him. Some of the information relayed great, but him, but his his like personality I choked the motherfucker out is no. I would beat him in my fists. I don't. I don't do the whole rolling around his gamement with men like that, And so I think hit him from a distance.
Speaker 14: Is verified straight clothes, gash trat aybrid bosch, plants offline and rebe price. Your raised surgeon is corn margins leaps farmers ship acres the soybeans if you were corn acres at Harvard or supplied gets sticky feed a man and inelastic ethanol mandates under the Renewable Field standard, which is localsums five point six billion bushels annually, regardless of the prime or corn price. Is transmitting to the feed costs for cattle, hogs and poultry livestock producer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get the A emphasis for keeping people's attention, but he's gonna need some brain wrap behind her. You can't. You can't be doing this that long. People are very checked out because everybody has goldfish or retard brain, right, So it's all fun and good, but I think he's what is he reading besides like an AI summary anyway? Like whoa insightful through? Oh you fucking fagot. I didn't mean to do that, it just clicked out. Fucking fuck it. We're not going back.
Speaker 6: So this is Cuba and there's no electricity anywhere because there's no oil.
Speaker 13: There's no energy.
Speaker 15: And here's what it looks like, except that with cowl because it's the fox, done cow.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 11: Everybody else in the dog.
Speaker 1: So it's every lockdown, our energy lockdown coming soon too, to a territory injure you.
Speaker 14: Son, Trump knows exactly what he's doing, and we gotta trust him.
Speaker 4: They need you out there.
Speaker 6: Israel is our greatest ally man.
Speaker 14: Dad.
Speaker 4: But I've been watching a lot of Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 10: I don't give a shit what Tucker Carlson said.
Speaker 2: Boy, damn it, Son, You're not just signing up for the military. You're signing up to protect our greatest.
Speaker 7: Ally, But.
Speaker 1: What about protecting America?
Speaker 4: That's what I said, Holy shit, were back up, call for.
Speaker 10: Backup, back up? What brack up all our kradack cuff was said?
Speaker 16: To protect our greatest ally?
Speaker 4: Kid, I'd say, you've got a lot of balls, but.
Speaker 1: They cut everything off from the waist down. Are you proud of me?
Speaker 4: Not until our greatest ally is safe.
Speaker 7: You're one of the lucky ones. You know that.
Speaker 2: Because of what I'm doing for our greatest ally, you get to be a hero.
Speaker 1: It's just a reminderselves, what this h I think I did a pretty good job. I mean, yes, I used Gemini, but came up with started to come up with these ideas during uh got a when I couldn't sleep, lastly at three am, and then I finally found Inizis this afternoon. But I had a couple of different drafts. They kept on trying to make head seth like put him in military. I'm like, get that fucking He's not a fucking anything. And I'm very surprised that they allowed me to add to the stars the rim Fan child killer stars. All right, let's keep going Oh, there's people a whole lot. Hold on, hello, tellmas he Dwyer that sucks. I'm sure Josh could help you with with a what Dave was on with GM man and ran through how to operate the FTJ platform and he had it rolling, but I think he may have used something different today. Not sure, what are you talking about? I don't know. Okay, let's see. No, see there isn't. I thought you. I've never been able to figure out how to make anything. Apparently there's a way to make people admins or I mean, like moderators on FTJ, there's I don't whatever. If they're gonna make it difficult, this is not gonna happen. That's about as much Tim won to put into it. Are you talking about the MP four thing? No, that's something new that once they switched over to the servers. I don't know if that had anything to do with it, but there's around that same time you used to be AILD Just extract an MP three. That's that's assuming that during the process of it encoding, it didn't break into fifty fucking different pieces to make it useless anyway, So then I would have to go to Rumble download it and then put it through the same process anyway of going through the four different fucking steps in order to finally get something that I use for our podcast. So I end up doing this. This makes more sense to me than anything else. What's up? Very reliable. There you go, moving on up. This is pretty jacked. We've got a lot of things to go over here, so let's try to get it rolling.
Speaker 11: Here amer Stop. Two Asian or twin sisters be as they said no to them.
Speaker 4: Just before two.
Speaker 11: Thirty am on a Saturday, Asian old twin sisters are trying to cross Dame Streets in Dublin City Center after a night hout. A Manday never mess Shando Alpha, twenty seven years old, ten years older than an, approaches and begins testing them, making unwanted fancies. The twins try to walk away. They make their way to the nearby bus stop. This Somali man follows them and continues. Both sisters repeately tan them to leave them alone, and he refuses. A stranger sees this and intervenes. Man who doesn't know the sisters steps in and tells Alphad to back off. Alpha. This Somali man produces on a broken green glass bottle and attacks him. He strikes the man, stabbing him in the head with the broken glass. One of the twin girls tries to help. She is grabbed by the head, pull down, hunched in the face, and suffers at a deep laceration to her hand from the broken glass. The second twin is struck on the head. Green glass is later recovered front of both sisters wounds. The Cinamali ran away. The sisters were taken to Tala University Hospital. One needs the staples in her head and has bruising on her eye. There needs surgery on her heart. Is brought to conny.
Speaker 1: People might be like, well, they didn't die, so you know, people try to like minimize things in their head. What if that was your daughter, would you minimize it?
Speaker 16: Then?
Speaker 1: Would there be every Somali that you've ever you ever encounter after the fact, be piled up in a rotting heap of human flesh? Which one? Which one? Which your mindset? Are you in?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Thank god, you're okay? Or or better yet, holdo a word? Oh okay, all right?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Because when I go into my videos and I tried doing it, it still pops up at a npfore and I actually asked Josh about that three days ago. Yeah, thank you for your great contents. I didn't resume it. And it's the standardnisers Edsuma. Thank you for being a producer of ball Busser's broadcast. Thank you so much. Thank you guys. We do have a stream goal of seventy nine, so that can happen on the Crusader side, that can happen on the rumble side, that can happen on the FDJ side. That'd be cool if it happened on all three sides simultaneously. To the very Max. Yeah, yeah, that I could go get my van fixed. I just found out it's not just the blinker now, which by the way, I bought a new socket because it wasn't the light and the socket thing wasn't the issue either, So it's probably something electrical. Every fucking thing is impossible in my fucking van. And thank you, and then so again, dude, I fixed everything on this. There's a thing called Alerts Crusaders that I have on my ball on my uh obs. It's on. It's got the right link, it has control audio via obs. Oh wait a minute, hold on, hold on, do I have to do that thing? No, no, that's not doing anything. Monitor off, isn't it right? Really new output? No monitor and output now that's not that's not that's that's everything's right there. Yeah, so it's still not working. Fun just happened now. Yeah, so it's still not working. And I don't know why I set up everything for the reliable. Thank you so much. It is greatly appreciated and turd kike hilarious. How's it going? Thank you for the follow And when we make it to three hundred, I'll be able to monetize this. We're at one twenty one right now. That's awesome. You guys are the best. I really hope. I really appreciate the support. I don't know how the hell you even help people out. And kick so again another thing like once you hit one hundred you can do something on kick I don't know which is funny because that's the same amount you can do again. Another parallel right between this one and that one. And like I said, I'm not trying to be a dick, but it just seems like they're off the same template. Let's see the reason why I say I'm not trying to be a dick is that I know a lot like there's a lot of wokie bullshit nonsense, you know, sub subhumans to use their own words, uh, content creators on there, like Aiden Ross, who when he has those niggaphytes accumulates three hundred thousand viewers. You've got the degenerate uh Clivicular who sometimes I can respect his behavior, other times I can't. And yeah, anyway, like all that is trash. It's all distraction and Jewish trash. And he's being paid by you know, the the gambling sites and all that ship, all the bad things that make money for the Jews is what you know fuels Clivicular's success. So it's not the route. It's not a route either one of us would want to go out. You know, any of us woul want to go down, but I would. Me just making the you know, the comparison isn't isn't me trying to say one is like the other. I'm just saying it looks like it's off the same software. It chirped in nad Oh it didn't he on your end? Awesome, at least at Naide on your end. That's cool. I thought I was supposed to do it on mine. Did it give you a little little did it? Did a little unicorn pop up too? Or reliable suppeos to be like a little yeah, hey, what's up ervat all? Right now, let's see Thomas Dwyer, thank you for contributing to my daughter's gymnastic fund. You are the man. You guys, that almost happened, like almost immediately, I have to I'm gonna have to up my goals. Oh I was understelling myself, so yeah, what I was what I was saying with this thing though woves you can see that part too. That's weird is that, Yes, as the sisters were taken by ambulance to t lot University Hospital, had deep lacerations top of her head that needed staples. Either suffered bruising under her eye. The injured passer buy requires stitches at Commonly hospital, where medical staff removed glass from his Remove glass from every one of these ruins, this piece of shit. It's fucking with his kite knife or his nigger knife, I should say, isn't that what they call it? The broken glass like like basically lived up to the stereotype. So when when they do this, when they allow for this, they are the ones that brought them in. So However, way we take them out is up to us, not them. And that's why I say community action is the only way to prevent individual persecution or prosecution for justice. I you, it's not really vigilanteism. It's called justice. It's what noble people do. If you put the scare into these people, if they thought, if they thought for a moment that they had consequences for their actions, which the judicial system constantly reminds them that they don't. But they don't have to deal with just the judicial system or the fucking useless cops. They have to deal with us. And when we start making our presence felt and heads start going on to fucking ride iron fences or twenty foot pikes, you know, things will start to change a little bit because they'll start to recognize that's not the only the system that has been jewified and eroded, isn't the only thing that they have to concern themselves with. And by the way, that's their ally, that's what pays them. Your money from your family to them so that they ca'll live and go right to rape and fucking uh murder or assault your your daughters. So when I hear things like this, I don't like to say, oh, part of you wants to like diminish it. You want you want to minimize it because of coping when in a good way, right You're you're trying to well like it as not a negative way. It's not like it's a desensitization. It's just that you know that they're gonna make it. But the point is, if that was your daughter and somebody did that to them and put them in harms way, even so much as raise their voice to them, whul didn't you turn them into a fucking grease spot. Well, if so, then you know exactly what you're supposed to do in this case too. And as a community, you can be just as outraged that it happened to some other fathers children, and you guys can work together on that problem, and the community can work together on that problem. And everybody who doesn't show up there was not a part of the problem. There was no liberals. Those are the fucking pieces of ship that they have weakened your communities. And they can be isolated from you from that one, meaning you can abandon them to the fucking to their own devices.
Speaker 11: Astl and Blanchard Sound where the glass is removed from his wound. They removed glass from his head. There is fam footage of this with audio of the sisters pleading with this Somali man to leave them alone, plus excellent quality CCTV of the full attack before, during, and after. This is what's heard in course. There is no record of how this man entered Ireland. He has no family, no tys to country. It was still carrying the broken bottle when arrested. Why are Irish teenagers, young girls now having to fend off Africans who go around carrying broken glass? Your paying for that, The government is using your money for this. This man is Soinamali. What is he doing in Ireland roaming around Dublin a half to at night?
Speaker 1: Seriously?
Speaker 11: Does that not register for people? What is a Cinamali doing in Ireland? Abusing teenage girls in Ireland?
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly our point.
Speaker 17: In twenty nineteen, Pam joined the White House Council for Trump's to finishing during his first impeachment trial. After this, she became a FARA agent for the government of Qatar, earning over one hundred thousand dollars per month.
Speaker 1: She also loves That's about where I want to be for at least above ten months on my way to that rev and also to start up a news store locally.
Speaker 17: Bobby On behalf of Geo aka Prisons for Profit and Amazon Uber Carnival cruiz igt Global, the gambling operation she lobbied, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Jew industry gambling operations dicking around with Qatar Crypto Crafto Jews excellently for.
Speaker 17: Over the thirty clients between twenty nineteen and twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: So not all of Qatar is that, but the ones that they when they say Qatar is if the country is all one minded, just like when they say Iranian, like is Iranian terrorist? It's like terrorist group. So what you're saying is when people are that like, they don't ever think like this. Imagine somebody said an American terrorist group. You're like, well, I'm not. Wouldn't you talk about That's that's not what I believe in. But now because of this one group of like fifteen people that the that the FBI and the CIA three together with the ADL, that's gonna make everybody think that all the Americans have those type of ideas and would go to those Lanks. What do we think the same thing about Iran or fucking Lebanon or any of the other other places that are once again, the same governments put together these groups of like one hundred and two hundred ten people and call it a y and then they are are more than eager, you know, all too eager to take credit for some sort of bombing or some other bullshit and yeah, yeah, that was us. We are the terrorist groups. Like meanwhile, like regular Iranians or regular Lebanese or regular fucking anybody's wherever they are, Like, who the fuck these guys? Oh yeah, they don't. They don't speak on my for me, and they shuld as hell don't speak for the rest of the people. It's like an isolation tunnel vision. This group must mean everything because you use the word of the country in it to identify them. Oh okay, so these these Americans over here who grow together, get this group together. It's what's funny is it's already even come up with with a scenario that is similar unless you talk about a cult that came out of like the sixties and seventies, in which case that was still military intelligence. There's nothing organic about fucking any of these groups that are like militant factions. None of them. If they say, oh, it's a bunch of white supremacists, usually it's just people trying to defend the rights, or it's fucking ADL and CIA or other intelligence agencies creating something that they call neo naughtsyu white wingspreme you know, white nationalists, right wing supremacists, you know, or whatever. You know what I mean, right being extremists, white supremacists, that's kind of mix that up, but you give what I mean, It's like it's all bullshit. People who actually stand on their noble moral ground. They don't. They don't go around doing stupid shit that would, you know, be in direct defiance of their positions. And it's hard to find a group that's not funded by some sort of military you know, dark arm that's actually radicalized to violence. And honestly, when you go to other countries, that's also kind of the same deal. They made a different type of even though Islam is all fucked up and weird, we already k know the whole story about Muhammad, but they literally create different factions of Islam and then these become the extreme groups they manufacture in a more extreme one because there wasn't one there in the beginning in the first place, and then there's also the hobbyism and how that intertwines with Fa Saudis and all this other bullshit. It's manufactured every fucking time.
Speaker 17: Even though she was legally required to disclose all conflicts of interest, she didn't list any of these during her confirmation hearing prior to becoming Attorney General. So knowing that Bondie has had a special interest in anti human trafficking efforts and initiatives makes her mishandling of the epscene case that much worse. In fact, due to her mishandling of the epscene files.
Speaker 1: I believe do do her, yes.
Speaker 17: Give that at all of her human trafficking efforts should be looked into, as clearly she has a knack for covering up the crimes of powerful individuals. We know that our world's elite politicians celebrities have participated in some of the most gruesome acts against other human beings, especially children.
Speaker 1: So knowing that, hey, what's Palm Coast Pete doing over there? A palm beach peak?
Speaker 17: Widespread, undeniable fact, thanks to the epscene.
Speaker 1: Case Epstein, that's palm beach peak, you.
Speaker 17: Should assume that all of them are guilty until proven innocent. Bondie has worked with trafficking efforts. She is well trained in how to handle these cases. And yet look at how she's handling it. Look at what she's done with the epscene files. It's willful and purposeful incompetence.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly what the Jew's paid for.
Speaker 4: No shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, moving on, and this one says, I'll take religious psychosis stories that never happened for five hundred. It just so happens. This thing mirrors exactly the Eastern story.
Speaker 12: Evaded capture for more than a day, scaling rugged ridges while hunted by the enemy. When he was finally able to activate his emergency transponder, his first message was simple and it was powerful. He sent a message God is good.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 7: Allah.
Speaker 1: He was like, wait a minute, I think he's speaking in tongues. Can't use that. Change it.
Speaker 12: In that moment of isolation and danger, his faith and fighting spirit shone through.
Speaker 4: You see shot down on a Friday.
Speaker 1: Good Friday, resurrected on a Sunday, hidden in a cave for three days in the crevis. He has hit it up in as some hooker's crevis for three days.
Speaker 12: Saturday and rescued on Sunday, flown out of Iran as the sun was rising.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is this is what I meant, but I says, I love Also how he said his first words were God is great, which essentially saying Allah, lock bar edward. You should you should appreciate that. One's Sunday alohas.
Speaker 12: Pilot reborn all home and accounted for a nation rejoicing God.
Speaker 4: He's good.
Speaker 1: Down was he expecting applause?
Speaker 7: Ah?
Speaker 1: The piece of nigger ship?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, Maris Samuel Selected writings, I just picked up the book you gentiles, so I'll be reading that and doing a book report for you probably actually, you know, in you know, mix it up with some more of the New History of the Jews by Eustass Mullens nineteen sixty eight. That's just a great that's a great, uh reference. Sometimes people look like they're put together, like mister potato head. And in this one, the eyeser is like, this.
Speaker 18: Is you can't afford to live here, then maybe you.
Speaker 16: Should not live here?
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: She should maybe should at least try smiling, because every other feature on her fights the other one, so putting a resting bitch face on doesn't help, it doesn't matter. I mean that is a real thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 19: I know that we've now grown up in a society that says that you deserve to live where you grew up. But the reality is the history of America is almost literally the opposite of this.
Speaker 20: So we don't have a right to live where we grew up.
Speaker 11: But Ben and his.
Speaker 21: People have a divine, unquestionable right to live in Jerusalem, and we have to bankroll it.
Speaker 7: So with his.
Speaker 21: Logic, since Israel can't afford to sustain itself without American taxpayer dollars, does it even have a to exist.
Speaker 20: Hey, Ben, I have a right to live where I grew up, just like I have been god given right to look straight into this camera and say screw you in everything you represent in newsflash, there's no affordability crisis in Israel, the only country that Ben is.
Speaker 21: Loyal to, because they live off of American citizens. If an Israeli needs a hip replacement, they don't have to choose between walking and bankruptcy. Ben does not care about American citizens, which is why he'll never discuss the real reason why young Americans can no longer afford to live where they were born in the seventies, a family of four could afford a nice house, two cars, and even go on an annual vacation off of just one income. Fifty five percent of Americans under the age of thirty were married and they owned a home.
Speaker 20: Today it's less than.
Speaker 21: Ten percent, and families can barely even survive off of two incomes. Why because private equity firms are buying up entire.
Speaker 1: Neighborhood, because Jews.
Speaker 21: Jacking up rented housing prices, and politicians are putting policies into place that only benefit the top one percent, Americans can barely afford to live anymore.
Speaker 20: The American dream is officially dead.
Speaker 21: But Ben's response to all of this is get a second job.
Speaker 20: Or leave your hometown.
Speaker 21: He will never touch the affordability crisis because he and his donors benefit from these policies.
Speaker 1: Did she say his stoners are his donors? I wish I had don Well, yeah, I do have donors, but like a sponsor, you know, some asshole that jops a couple hundred thousand in your account says keep doing what you're doing, Sonny.
Speaker 21: The only reason Ben Shapiro is even remotely relevant is because his donors own social media and they push out his content.
Speaker 4: That's why he can.
Speaker 21: Get on camera and dismiss the real suffering of Americans and then, without even missing a beat, advocate for billions upon billions in foreign aid for Israel, as if that money does it come out of the same pockets of the people he's telling to just move. This is why Ben and people like him are losing their places.
Speaker 1: And also what I sound the value of the dollar. They it's off gassing inflation, but it's I don't know if I buy that. It's really just getting It's like you don't have less of something just because he's stuck it. You dropped it into the dish, into the dishwasher, or better yet, a wash machine, to watch it spin around in circles the market.
Speaker 21: Because the level of hypocrisy is unhinged.
Speaker 20: Ben, I have a right to live where I grew up, But you andnore people who emigrated.
Speaker 1: From Ukraine should all die in the most.
Speaker 20: Corrupt country in Europe.
Speaker 21: Don't have the right to lecture Americans about sac well, claiming entitlement to a made up country in the Middle East. God did not promise you that land three thousand years ago. He's not a real estate agent, however, you are insane.
Speaker 1: Well, no, Satan may very well be a real estate agent.
Speaker 16: Person.
Speaker 1: She doesn't deserve that. She didn't deserve the applause. She was long winded, But I miss something. Does she not realize he's a kike? Yeah right, his donors right, he's doing his job, knowing you to a corner. Only the noise. Okay, well that's weird hm hm Treeter dashboard alerts. So there's the Oh, maybe because it's not a gift it was It can't be a a amp be a steel picture. Is that maybe? Why? I don't who the fucking even can download I don't even know how to properly download a gift. It always turns into one solid fucking frame whenever I do that. Anyway, Yeah, I had all these up here, and uh I didn't do anything, I guess. But at least you got the horse. I don't. I don't know how you turned the chirp off, but at least to the horse. You heard the horse turpoff, but at least of the horse. Yeah, alright, moving on, let's do it.
Speaker 19: I am Iran is now threatening to shut down the Babbel mandeb Straight, which twelve to fourteen percent of all global trade passes through, as well as five percent of global oil.
Speaker 13: A top advisor to the Supreme Leader essentially said, they're going to do the exact same thing with this straight as they did to the Shradipore moose. The Batbel Mandeb connects the Red Sea to the Gulf of Aden, and with the Shradipore moves being closed already, it's important has significantly increased. Here's what I when we're Iranian.
Speaker 1: Foreign the Ministry, Hey, bush Master, Oh yes, way hot, ever says bush masters say it's almost there. Oh yes, Satan most certainly is a real estate agent. And or so it said, and then bush Master, thank you for the high fight from the chest and it will salute there you go, all right.
Speaker 13: Or had to say about the bat Beel and Mandad. If the White House dares to repeat its foolish mistakes, it will soon realize the flow of global energy and trade can be disrupted with a single move. Normal levels of trade going through the Straight reach up to fourteen percent, but recent reports as of April twenty twenty six and the KIT roughly twelve percent of all global trade excluding oil and about ten percent of total seaborne trade typically use this root. Additionally, about twenty five to thirty percent of global container trade typically passes through this trade on its way to and from the Suez Canal, in addition to five percent of global old trading. If they go through with this, it will cause a ripple effect throughout the entire global economy. Shipping delays, rising costs, and even shortages can happen all at once. Iran is now threatening to shut down the babbelm.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, listen to this degenerate piece of ship here.
Speaker 7: Should you go get your son?
Speaker 22: Should we show him what mom looks like in handcuffs?
Speaker 4: Don't say ship about my son?
Speaker 7: Oh maybe his mother shouldn't be stealing. Who's gonna feed him to night? Who's gonna watch him? How old is your son? Should protective services?
Speaker 23: Asshole?
Speaker 7: I think I can't go.
Speaker 10: I can't go get him what he needs.
Speaker 24: He got handcuffs, So it sounds like we need to find him to stay.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, don't call that.
Speaker 15: Don't do it.
Speaker 7: I think that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 20: I hate you, and I'm the criminal.
Speaker 1: High You're the one who's stole right. Oh you know, just peacefulief, single file you know that type of thing. Yeah, see any white people in there. See a lot of people that look like they're dressed for bed because they have no self respect, Like they're wearing their yes, like they're wearing their the pjs out in public.
Speaker 4: A lot.
Speaker 25: Look at these scenes right.
Speaker 26: That conservative either in the UK sex confidentently, you wouldn't find scenes like this, and off to those making side comments about race or blackcades, you do not.
Speaker 11: See scenes like this and they lost off Naomi.
Speaker 1: Uh, how about we check that before I show you.
Speaker 11: She goes not because the children they are different, but because it's actually said so, oh yeah, let's have consequences. That's why you don't see this in Nigeria.
Speaker 25: Actually have consequences.
Speaker 11: That's the difference. Let's have a lot to see if she's telling the trips, here's a teenagers infade, legos, streets kill worship her loot shops and when would you look at this US scenes like this is Nigeria walls. I wonder what the correlation here is. Only we could figure it out.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind, I'm just gonna show the planary everybody. I appreciate the rats thing and the giant like those are like khaki bara style rats or beavers or something. I don't though they don't look they doesn't even look like rats anymore given the size. But those are reserved the weasily it's are reserved for the Jews, the monkeys, the chimpanzees, the flying monkeys, all that shit. That's the blacks is that she mentioned.
Speaker 11: I'm not going to talk about the rape fest photo that literally.
Speaker 1: Happened to the rape festival. That's I don't know, rhyme something with lollapalooza where.
Speaker 4: They were running around and raping.
Speaker 1: Women drive by bukkake. I'm just gonna keep it.
Speaker 25: To the place that she wanted. The USA.
Speaker 11: Here's an article women held a rape a baby factory so children can be sold from one thousand each.
Speaker 7: I was in.
Speaker 11: There's a picture of a shop behind a cave.
Speaker 1: Fucking nigger. See what it does? It just drops out.
Speaker 6: As we headed to our next destination, we noticed the valley floor was blanketed in a dark field of something. You probably know what it already is. Let me give some background anyway. Utah has become home to some massive data center projects which are used by some of the world's largest companies and government agencies, including Google, Meta, and the National Security Agency. One thing we all know about data centers they consume a staggering amount of energy. This happens to be one of the largest sillar plants in the country, with one point two million panels. This project recently came online and can produce over six hundred and eighty five megawatts of electricity.
Speaker 4: That is enough to.
Speaker 6: Power one out of every three homes in the entire state of Utah. However, the entire output from this will go nearby to the data center for Facebook.
Speaker 1: Yes, because that's what we need. You need Facebook MEDA. Oh okay, so watched I you know what. I know you're gonna be like, dude, who gives a fuck? But this is why we're different, because I do give a fuck. This is why we're different, not me and you, but us in them because the injustice in the and fairness still hurt my heart knowing that this was happening to a little girl and it wasn't.
Speaker 24: The the the.
Speaker 1: Ethnicity didn't bother me. What bothered me with those other little fucking niggers that did what they did to that little girl. Not giving a shit all of them are black. But I just thought it bothered me to see this happen.
Speaker 14: The gown and egg is still unfounded.
Speaker 1: Unfounded because I'm not fucking that very intelligent. Look at all the big house as those projects sas section eight around then, they don't look like that. They're just they're just naturally ignorant, living off your tax money and living better than you. I guess, dude, who is Matt Johnson like this? I'm surprised they're still looking for the golden egg. This little goes on to something that stupid bitch should never have allows it. Now, look at this fucking nigger coming up in this one over here, they just they just hand put She put her hand on her face. Look at the seo little fucking tiggers pushing each other back and forth, the little twins.
Speaker 4: Yep, everybody loves life up to righting.
Speaker 1: That it had been nice if the brick crushed one of them as it was falling. It would have been great.
Speaker 7: You've seen it.
Speaker 27: Social media late night shows, some guyant stinny jeans sipping and an oatmelk lattes.
Speaker 1: Saying might not have been a bad idea to at least get the dip on your mouth when you're fucking talking.
Speaker 7: Idiots and trucks.
Speaker 27: Yeah, the guys in trucks the same idiots who can rebuild an engine with tools older than your grandfather. Well, you're googling how to reset your WiFi.
Speaker 7: Day life at.
Speaker 4: Blue collar workers too? Ew, you work with your hands.
Speaker 7: Well you didn't go to college. Maybe would neighbor couldn't be me? Cool?
Speaker 4: Now let's fast forward.
Speaker 27: Right, Let's say the power grid goes down. There ain't no Internet, no food deliveries, no Starbucks, no Amazon, no Uber Eats, no tick turn to cry on.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Apocalypse. Day one.
Speaker 27: The redneck is already grilling something he hunted that morning. Day three, he's got clean water, a generator running, and somehow fix the neighbors truck using a duct tape and pure American stubbornness. Meanwhile, mister I have a degree in gender's theory, is trying to ventano someone for bottled water, but there ain't no service. He's holding his phone up to the sky like it's a religious artifact. Please, just one bar. The blue collar guy, he's building a shelter. He knows how to well wire fix, hunt fish, and survive. The guy who got mocked for wearing boots instead of address shoes, He's now the most valuable person at a fifty mile radius, and suddenly nobody's laughing anymore. Funny how fast society flips when comfort disappear. All those people you call uneducated became the only one to actually know how to keep you alive. Turns out you can't a college degree, you can't drink souitial media cloud, and well definitely can't survive on sarcasm and opinions. But that redneck you laughed at, Yeah, you're gonna be standing behind him in line hoping.
Speaker 7: He's in a good mood.
Speaker 4: So the moral of the story we have here, Folks, respect.
Speaker 27: The people who can actually build, fix, and provide, because when things fall apart, they're not the punchline, they're the plan.
Speaker 1: M Okay, just a nice uh showcase in a five second clip of what a fucking retard this kid is and even another gen z or, I can't believe how fucking retarded what he just said. It was brutal rain, brutal rain, pill, just pill at the end of everything, everything's a pill.
Speaker 7: What's a brutal like the rain?
Speaker 4: Like brutal, like when it rains.
Speaker 1: You know it's brutal when it rains. Oh so sad, it makes me sad. Uh huh, it's it's gloomy out. It's a brutal rain pill. What a fucking faggot, how can you describe it as a writing, he says, retard.
Speaker 7: H M.
Speaker 17: What the fuck?
Speaker 28: On the can murder in the second degree, The court will impose months, which translates to fifteen years in jail in prison. In addition to that, you.
Speaker 1: Will the seattleum will sent as a twenty years in prison for the fatal shooting of a ride share driver. She's not a victim, everybody. She was eighteen at the time of the crime. In court, the victim's family shared the lasting impact of his loss. Sir an addition, you shouldn't have to validate or explain you that losing a family member is hard or never should have fucking happened, or that the degenerate piece of nigger shit that did it to you didn't deserve to have such a fucking uh honor of doing, you know, taking You shouldn't have had the privilege of taking somebody who was of a higher caliber than they'll ever accomplish or ever be because they can't from the earth and she needs to die multiple times in order to make up for it. Because what's that? What fraction do you think her wife is worth over someone else's sixty months.
Speaker 28: On the weapon's charge, which means that your sonce translates to twenty years.
Speaker 3: And that's a sentence presient.
Speaker 28: A woman who killed a ride shair driver any portant, Amari Kadad's family shared what they've been living.
Speaker 1: With ever since.
Speaker 3: In a statement.
Speaker 21: His wife went on to share that her daughter now says that she wants to be an uber driver when she rows up, so someone might harm her and.
Speaker 29: She can see her dad again.
Speaker 1: You understand the sentiment of a kid that's pretty fucked up hoping that somebody will it's you know, the way children think. It's like hoping that somebody will take her out too so she can see her dad again. That's fucking heavy.
Speaker 29: Weird comment unrelated to the video. But I am a veteran unlike most of y'all. You know who else was a veteran and a patriot and was critical of the United States military and capitalism.
Speaker 7: Right Smedley Butler the.
Speaker 29: Most decorated marine in the history of the Marine Corps. A man who had two Medals of Honor and would have had a third had officers been eligible. The first time he was nominated for one. He wrote in a book called War as a Racket, which I'd urge you to read, where he talks about his experience as a Marine officer and in his words, gangster for capitalism, and his experience is traveling the world bullying countries into giving us their resources.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was a gangster for corporatism. But that's they made us think that one is the same as the other.
Speaker 29: Bullying governments that weren't down with.
Speaker 1: Capitalism because we weren't. We weren't out there, you know he was. He wasn't a gangster for small businesses that are the American dream, that would be what capitalism is. Corporatism is when these things are mega corporations or corporations much larger than let's say, your family business or your mom and pop store, or your local butcher or your local blacksmith. When it grows to fucking ridiculous levels like that, that's because it's a Jewish construct, utilizing false money things that they can print out a fucking continue to funnel into something until it succeeds and becomes a monster of monster side. It's like steroids. They can continue to inject money into it no matter how much it fucking fails, and they'll still be able to outspend everybody else in there and then to get bigger and bigger and bigger. That's corporatism, it's not capitalism, totally a different thing.
Speaker 29: He was actually approached by a group of businessmen, including Prescott Bush George H. W. Bush's father, Uh, and they tried to get him to help them coop FDR's government because they didn't like his policies towards businesses.
Speaker 1: He almost looks like he's doing the building he salute right there, but he did so.
Speaker 29: He went in front of the Senate and testified against all of them, dropped dimes on all of them because he's based as fuck.
Speaker 4: Uh and an actual patriot.
Speaker 29: Weird comment I.
Speaker 1: Like moro, we're real Kennedy, whatever the funk that's supposed to say.
Speaker 26: Uh.
Speaker 1: This guy says Worth mentioning war is a racket is more of a pamphlet than a book, and is maybe a twenty minute to thirty minute read it doesn't take much of your time, and it is totally worth it. So anybody's interested, go look for it. Look what I usually do is I type in the name of the book, and then I type in freed pdf and look for the archive dot org to pop up, and then I just download it if if it's in PDF form. Some books they make you take out for a couple hours. I know there's they don't give you access to, or they just don't have.
Speaker 7: This.
Speaker 1: All right, this is good. If you guys have been following me at all, you know I put dominic gizo stuff on here. Often it's cop top cop talk live on YouTube, and it's fucking broken because it's gay in the ass. Let's see, Uh, what the fuck hold on? Can I get to nupe?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I forgot how I kipt it. I figured out a way to do this before, and I figure out. Now there we go. We'll see if I can get it from there. Dude, just fuck off for a second, would you? What the fuck? What the fuck is that?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 1: It is right there? Still not gonna fucking play it, dude, fuck you?
Speaker 4: Fuck you.
Speaker 1: Still not going to fucking play it? Just refuses to there he is when he was younger looks like he's scraping the registration sticker off of somebody's license plate so he could glue it to his. That's kneeling down by the license plate like that. Not that anybody's ever done that before. Uh, the fucking pieces of shit all that just to have that happen, cock sucking faggot. Well, we're not gonna watch it because fucking homosexual healthy anyway, Trump, we were talking about this the other day. Trump deploys daughter to Iran and deport's father to Mexico. They were going to the graduations and picking people up the same day. Jessica Martinez is just deployed to fight Iran. Trump deported her father. She's on the well this isn't this isn't one of those that are directly related to Paris Island and the fucking Ice agents being there, but simre theme. She's on the USS Abraham Lincoln right now, which is the worst fucking name for anything, because he was a piece of shit, banking tyrant who was responsible with destroying He was the president when the world fuck, when our country ended working the weapons. Her dad is in Mexico. The program that was supposed to protect him was dismandled. This is not one family story. That's a weird way of saying that. There have been nearly nineteen thousand suspected shooters recorded to New York since two thousand and six. I'm surprised it's only nineteen thousand. Only one point five percent were listed as white. And I've seen some of the people that they listed as white, and they're pretty fucking black, Your honor, my client is too. So this person, look at that fucking feminine male, fucking gay face here, steals a gun, sees a random Asian woman, shoots her, kills her, kills her unborn baby. Overwhelming evidence, admits to doing it, Ruled insane, found not guilty. No, if you did it, admits to admit to it, you're still fucking guilty regardless. If you're really willed, insane doesn't mean it didn't fucking happen. Maybe released soon, yes, really stop Asient hate died overnight because people started asking, wait, who's attacking nations? And they didn't like having that, and they didn't like having to answer to that. Yeah, niggers, this is your thirtieth arrest. Have fun, see you next time. If you don't preach the crup judges, you cannot fix the country. They will form a cartel, a judicial dictatorship of Jews, and block all reforms protecting the systematic I'm sorry, the systemic corruption that put them in their seats. Yes, Dee, this is a powerful picture. Mercy. This is the only reason why I say this. Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent, Adam Smith, let me repeat that, mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent. Do we know what our purpose is?
Speaker 4: Yet?
Speaker 1: When the system that was given the responsibility of keeping the peace and justice fairness fails miserably and works against the people and harm innocent life, then this is your credo, mercy to the guilty, his cruel teeth of the innocent. Now act accordingly. One hundred and thirty one arrests, seventy two arrests for this fucking freak forty five, thirty nine, thirty three, thirty seventeen. The guy who stabbed the girl in the neck set on fire, no picture, set on fire. Murdered, murdered, murdered, murdered, murdered. This is the assho who set it on fire. This is that ass who set it on fire. This piece of shit here, braindead, fucking retard took that out of the world. This fucking piece of shit, demonic, fucking Milli Vanilli here took her out of the world. How did we let this shit happen?
Speaker 4: How?
Speaker 1: What kind of a fucking psychopath? Seriously, there's a guy that killed her, you know, stabbed up the brother who incidentally, was he the number thirty three? That's pretty weird. I think he's actually the other one, just because the nigger was being a fucking nigger and sitting in the wrong section at a freaking track and field. Meat, Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, My client is legally retarded. He has an IQ of seventy. And know there's a jury. You know, my client is too dumb to understand shooting someone is bad. Good point. Put him back into the public. Yeah, how about put him down in arco tyranny. We refuse to control real criminals. That's the anarchy. We control the innocent, That's the tyranny. Samuel T. Francis White supremacy is the root of all race related violence in the US.
Speaker 4: Ha ha ha.
Speaker 1: Jennifer Hoe oh yeah, Professor of Asian American study says, so, so it must be true out of the fucking most disgusting, degenerate place called Boulder, Colorado. The point I've made through all those experiences is that anti Asian racism has the same source as anti black racism, white supremacy. So when a black person attacks an Asian person, the encounter is fueled perhaps by racism, but very specifically by white supremacy. It's the white guy's fault that you guys are attacking each other. White supremacy does not require a white person to perpetrate it. What the fuck that says? Not guilty, Judge Teria, It's not Tyra, It's Tyrea, Walton said. In the case of Whitney Temple, who ran over a Chicago police officer with his own squad car, well, what kind of a shitty fucking police officer was that? Kind of seems like maybe who cares at that point with his own squad car after she stops to help her, Well, that's kind of yeah, that's kind of shitt He wasn't expecting. It wasn't like he was coming out, and so you always have your guard up.
Speaker 7: Though.
Speaker 1: Judge Walton, a Democratic, concluded that thirty five year old Temple was not guilty of attempted murder for four or four other charges, including car jackson, due to Yes, the niggas are are insane, you're right kill him. She looks like one of those real dolls. Maybe it's because she's glossy. I don't know, a real doubt with him in front of a microphone, with the.
Speaker 7: Whatever.
Speaker 1: In America, black retards get to shoot and kill pregnant Asian and White women and walk free because they're too retarded to know what consequences are, so jilling them is mean. Well, they're probably too stupid to know what a bullet feels like coursing through their skull coming out the other side too, so it's quick and then it's over. You know they did it to Lenny right, that was a mice and men reference the rape festival like I sensor Saturday Elia of sex. Damn, that was a big lipper. We rednecks have switched to Zin's. Oh yeah, there's a little pouches fucking teaching them hanging the motherfuckers exactly. Yes, before reading Hello, how are you? Where's the rumbles? Yes? God is God got me owns or got the VOD which is godfather, as we learned, what are the father of the gods? Actually? Uh, where are me? Are you here?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 1: Another nigger killed somebody surprised. Hey, guys, niggers are killing people. Can you believe it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Wow?
Speaker 1: You mean he has a football contract, so he's not. But he's not different. He's still a nigger. Shut up. He's not just a serial rapist. He's also a murderer. Shut the fuck up. Former NFL player Darren Lee allegedly asked chat GPT oh goody for advice on how to cover up his girlfriend's murder. Well, if you've seen my slow talking friend there who asked chat GPT things and shows how fucking much of a moron it is and how much alives. I'm glad he chose chat beach GPT because Gemini may have given him some good advice. We might not be here reading this turn off one before I fucking throw you on how to cover up his girlfriend's murder after she was found dead in their home with a broken neck and back and multiple stab wounds. Dude, this nigger went fucking nuts on her. Former New York Jets first round pick Darren Lee, But that's not a Jets fucking uniform.
Speaker 24: What is that?
Speaker 1: The chiefs? What are we looking at there? Anyway? Advice on how to cover up his girlfriend's murder days before she was found dead premeditated too, you know, there you go, whoopsie. Prosecutors say the thirty one or maybe she was already dead but they just didn't find her. Prosecutors say the thirty one year old ex linebacker message the AI bot Beyonce did her a crazy thing again, you know, breathing around me being all white. She isn't waking up or responding. You stabbed her and you broke her neck and back, you fucking mental patient. She looked pretty too, but she looked bigger, so you know this is what happens. She isn't waking up or responding.
Speaker 8: What do I do?
Speaker 1: He even asked if a slip and fall could cause puncture wounds because he stabbed her. The scene, blood everywhere, stairs, walls, floors, It's like there, It's like he's a retarded midget, right, MIDGEP.
Speaker 4: Moraine.
Speaker 1: I didn't know snapping her like a twig twice and then stabbing her a bunch of times would kill her. That came as a surprise to me. Those weak ass white bitches, broken last shattered microwave cleaning supplies. Bleach. What did the microwave do to him?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: He's just taking his ray down on everything. Autopsy, blunt force trauma, broken neck, stab wounds, bite marks, severe head, face injuries. This dude got into it. What did she possibly do? I want to break up? Like, what did they do? She did her crazy thing again. Lee told the cops she fell in the shower due to NARCOLEPSI. Oh, good job. But evidence showed a violent struggle, you know, like the bite marks and the stab wounds, and she fell and was so brittle that her entire spine broke and every pace possibly could break. He's charged with first degree murder and evidence stampering death penalty on the table. Good, don't just be on the table. He reportedly used chat GBT, says legal advisor over dozens of messages. Yeah, how long until women can develop pattern recognitions? That's a nice way of staying stay away from the diggers. Never mix so the other person, don't be a mud shark. Agreed, But here's what I don't agree with. People like handsome truth yelling at the child who's like eight or nine, or twelve little girl saying horrible things to her, like he's like the fagot that he is. She didn't bring herself into the world. It's not her fault. And yes, as long as she has one stable parent, she has a chance at being a decent human being. Or a couple grandparents that are loving. Blame. You know, you cannot appreciate or respect the actions or the or the behaviors or the lifestyle of someone else. But this, just like everything else, it's their life to lead, lead. And it's not you whose child is being talked to like that, because if it was your child talked to like the way Handsome Truth talked too some of those little girls, you'd murder him, and you know you would. I don't care, it's it doesn't matter the context, like yo, I'm my daughter's not a nigger, are half black? It's not the point. The point is the way he was talking to her. If any male adult talked around or at your daughter the way HT has in the past, he would be in nine garage bags and you fucking know you would do it. And that's good.
Speaker 4: Crazy things of.
Speaker 19: The CEO of Block Safety has said about his vision for America he's.
Speaker 1: Fine, So somebody's jumping in on the other guys. Crazy things that AI, you know, executives said, until I run out of things, friends, CEO Block Safety, a surveillance technology company.
Speaker 4: Aggressively, you're expanding it's national. Do you envision a future with a clock camera every street corner?
Speaker 7: I envisioned that, and I envision in America or crime no longer exists there.
Speaker 1: I envision you, sir, being beaten like you should have in grade school by your peers, in high school by your peers, and as an adult until you finally learn to shut the fuck up, sit the fuck down, and stop being such a little, demonic, little turd.
Speaker 4: I say, appropriate debate.
Speaker 15: What level of privacy erosion are we willing to take for an increase in safety?
Speaker 1: You have none, kill yourself, but choose to.
Speaker 15: Live in cities that have governments, so we've ready. It goes into remove some of our privacy. We drive on public roads.
Speaker 1: No, no, listen, is what he says here.
Speaker 15: We're constitutionally we have no tradition of privacy.
Speaker 1: Bullshit, who the fuck paid for the roads? Asshole? In any other place I've ever been, in any other scenario I've ever known. When you pay for something, you own it, regardless if you claim ownership or not. It's the simple act of who fuck pays for it? Just like the infrastructure that they charge you delivery charge on which costs more than your usage for your utilities is a big rothschild Jewish fucking scam your utilities delivery on the infrastructure that you paid to install. It's your system. It's your fucking system. They're charging you delivery which is more than your usage. This is where you start plugging people away. Oh look at this Jewish cunt here. Oh wait, that's not the same one I was thinking of. Never mind, never mind, I thought that was weird ugly witch. Never mind that Davis showed one night. Forgive me, man, I don't think that was you anyway. No, you own it and they have no right pulling you over on your property to engage with you for municipal policies for any fucking reason. And the fact that they try to means you can put them down. Technically they're not. They're trespassing on your property. You're not on theirs. Don't give me that fucking ship. The people own the land, that not the government to even say that it's this, that or the other thing is a fucking total lie that this this type of mentality needs to be like the person's head needs to be twisted off.
Speaker 4: Using the government's roads.
Speaker 1: The government's fucking roads, the piece of shit. They're using your money to make them, to make to maintain them, and to then say that they have ownership over them. Bullshit it. But like the government doesn't produce ship, you do, so therefore they have no right to fucking ownership. You do, no right to ownership.
Speaker 4: There's a debate of like should law enforcement have more ability to.
Speaker 15: Soft crime faster fisher recognition fishers is not bad, that's a technology.
Speaker 4: It's not good either. It's just technology.
Speaker 1: All they could oh yeah, yeah yeah. Set this demonic tirana here just over here is not necessary. That I mean in nature made it. So technically it's not evil. It's just not it's not good either. But it's just not evil. It's just it's just a piranha. It's what piranha be doing.
Speaker 15: Remember was that the suspect was wearing white commerce speakers. We have a product of Flock West that allows us to integrate.
Speaker 1: All they in the Heaven's Gate cult, like what are you talking Whether they're flock developed or not.
Speaker 4: There's a there's a privately own camera. I can talk into DOUBLET camera.
Speaker 7: I can even one of.
Speaker 15: Our say I'm looking for any individuals in the last thirty minutes that are wearing white converse seekers and find the individual that person gets arrested.
Speaker 1: So anybody wearing white converse niggers, You're just gonna arbitraally arrest until you find the guy that And what do you who? Oh, I couldn't find it? Well, too bad, too bad. We got somebody with a sniggers fits the description good enough for us. Don't really give a fuck about the reality or the guilt of it all. Law enforcement and courts have not cared about whether or not you were really guilty for a long time.
Speaker 7: People.
Speaker 15: We can go to the vehicles, none enough of our customers audit themselves on a regular basis.
Speaker 4: We can build software and makes that easier, but we need.
Speaker 7: To be pushed to do that.
Speaker 4: The customers don't want it.
Speaker 1: And that is surveillance company takes billions of the photos every single month of American vehicles, tracking them where they're going, crazy things. Mm hmm. This is going to create them h m hm.
Speaker 25: This scumming behavior. So these are honesty shots. And if you have them in high trust societies, usually communities that know each other, the idea is there's no shopkeeper.
Speaker 30: You go in, you take what you need, you put the money down, you leave. It relies on trust, you trust the person to go in.
Speaker 25: Behave respect ms.
Speaker 23: Taking tail us, behave respect. And these people come along who aren't obviously Dutch.
Speaker 25: And they rob the place. What did you This is in the netherlandsh this scoming behavior. So these are honesty shots, and if you have them in high trust societies, usually communities that know each.
Speaker 30: Other, the idea is there's no shopkeeper, You go in, you take what you need, you put the money down, you leave.
Speaker 25: It relies on trust, You trust the person to go in.
Speaker 23: Behave respect ms taking tail us.
Speaker 1: This might have gone random, might behave respect for.
Speaker 25: And these people come along.
Speaker 7: Who aren't.
Speaker 1: Obviously It would be great if there is an auto lock, because this is a second, very tiny place, and then the air was just sucked out of the room.
Speaker 4: And the place m hm.
Speaker 1: Six million innocent Iranian protesters for six million, there's that number again.
Speaker 31: Killed by the government for no reason. That's the lie that you were told to support this for we are liberating the Iranian people from.
Speaker 1: A Gothic knight h.
Speaker 7: Terrible regime.
Speaker 31: Well, now they're talking about bombing Iran into the Stone Age. People like Laura Lumer are talking about destroying all of the energy grid in Iran. So is President Donald Trump. Mark Levin is saying, well, they're basically responsible for nine to eleven and what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, basically, I mean the Jews. So basically, if it wasn't for Iran and being in existence, the Jews wouldn't have blew up all those people, and we wouldn't have helped them. Yeah, yeah, you see how it's Iron's fault because they needed the Israel needed and I'm sorry, the Jews needed to make you think that there was a problem with the Middle East. If there was no Middle East, then there wouldn't be anybody to make you think that there was a problem, you know, with these people. So it's obviously their fault for being Iranian's that's why we that's why they attacked or we attacked our own people. Would you know, blown up buildings, not flying planes into them, blowing up buildings. That's why that's why us, you know, military intelligence and the Jews did that iron put first hand. We'll never forgive them, remember this line. We'll never forgive them for making us kill their children.
Speaker 31: Well, the lies about six million innocent protesters being slaughtered don't really make sense when the National Endowment for Democracy were telling Congress in February and March of this year, right when this conflict started, that they've been smuggling radio equipment, communications equipment, and other supplies to these protesters. Now Fox News correspondence and people being interviewed in Tel Aviv are saying they were smuggling firearms to these protesters.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 32: The President also provided new details on what happened earlier this year as the Iranian regime took to the streets and slaughtered. What the President tells me is forty five thousand civilians in their own country. After that took place, President Trump told me the United States.
Speaker 1: President Trump told you, huh, mister, uh windbreaker jacket.
Speaker 32: Ten guns to the Iranian protesters. He tells me, we sent them a lot of guns. We sent them through the Kurds.
Speaker 31: There's no way to prove the forty five thousand dead that the President is claiming. Even the highest testaments by CBS and NBC News put it around twelve thousand and even that has not been substantiated. Are we liberating the Iranian people when we destroyed desalination plans cutting off clean water for innocent civilians? Are we liberating the Iranian people when we bomb girls' school? Did we really care about the Iranian people when we destroyed oil infrastructure, filling their sewer full of oil and lighting their cities on fire? And what does it say about us liberating the Iranian people from oppression if we are putting out all of their energy grid and destroying their civilian infrastructure. The truth is this was never about liberation. It was never about securing peace in the region. It was always about advancing Israel's interests on the world stage at the cost of the United States. And to do that, we are going to cut major spending on a variety of different programs so we can get one point five trillion dollars to the Department of War to fight more of Israel's battles.
Speaker 1: When reached for comment, Hegseth said, I'm not a serial killer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so this guy's going pretty bol right now.
Speaker 3: For filling up his tall with vegetable oil amidst this fuel crisis.
Speaker 5: What if this actually works? Well, it turns out this does actually work. And they were showing you all a few years ago on top gear.
Speaker 4: Check this out.
Speaker 24: We're showing you how to saving money or a family hatchback. We're trying to save you some money on speeding finers by showing you that if you speed up you can get around them.
Speaker 7: And now we're going to.
Speaker 24: Give you the biggest money saving tip of them. Or There's been a lot of talk in the news, stabers on the radio this last couple of weeks about people running their cars, the diesel engine cars, I should say on vegetable out. There's been so many people trying that up North. One supermarket train chain is now rationing the amount of oil and it will sell to individuals.
Speaker 7: Got to give that a go, haven't we. This is a Volvo seven forty.
Speaker 24: In the front of is a diesel engine and in the tank at the back nothing, it's empty.
Speaker 1: Listen the Volvo Adventures. It's actually right about that. On my high school yearbook, my best friend he had of a US seven forty. It wasn't a diesel though, and I don't know if it was just his bad up keep or whatever, but it was falling apart, the steering colm, everything was falling apart by the time, you know. But it had like four hundred thousand miles on it. It was his Stepdads, stop the engine.
Speaker 24: I can't start the engine, no feel, And we can verify that. Look here, we have an independent adjudicator, Bell, you'll verify there's nothing in that.
Speaker 4: There's nothing in the tank.
Speaker 1: We've enough twenty five liters.
Speaker 7: He's completely emptied out right brilliant.
Speaker 24: But if we go around the back and look into the boot we find a big container full of vegetable oil from l Rios in Macclesfield. Now we've added a splash of white spirit and beow is going.
Speaker 7: To pour that into the tank.
Speaker 1: The fuck do you? You say?
Speaker 24: It's now been converted from a car into a herbivore. But of course, being a diesel, you can't just start it.
Speaker 21: You have to leave the.
Speaker 24: System first, which you've just done. Yes, spell system bled, no airlocks in there. Good, Let's close the bonnet, step in and let's see if it starts. If it does, I shall be astonished. That's amazing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But.
Speaker 1: Now it's going to die early though, because of all the seed oils. See, anything you should do is run your vehicle on seed oils. That's it. People will automatically be organ donors unless the object during their lifetime. Under law change agreed that that people will automatically be organ donors, and that's the object during their lifetimes. And a bunch of squigglies, squiggly wiglies. There you go. Once you reached the uh, whatever the hell, it's just battling bullshit that has nothing to do with the actual post. Oh oh oh oh, you means there's an Israeli connection to this, Like this fucking toothy cunt is really organ smuggling mastermind arrested in Cyprus is really uh israel emits harvesting organs from dead bodies without permission. They didn't have to ascivate permission. It's a dead body. New York Times finds disproportionate role of Israelis and world organ trafficking. Doctor admits Israeli pathologists harvested organs without consent. Is really guilty of first organ trafficking case in US history. Israel face israelly facing drug trafficking and money laundering charges thousand of slaves of slaves in Israel. Global study finds let me repeat that, thousands of slaves in Israel. Global study finds. NGO report Israel fails to crack down on human trafficking because every industry that is underhanded and wicked is praised by their fucking cult. The more sinister, the less feel you are, the more unfair, the more street cred you get as a Jew, the more wicked your crimes, the more praised you are. This is what it means to turn the world into what the Cobbolists want for the coming of the Meshiak. You have to be a fucking scumbag. Rosenbaum was undientified to the FBI seven years ago as a major figure in the Global Human Traffic organ Ring Human organ Ring Human traffic King report rings Israel with third world nations. Something to be proud of, eh, Israel's a mother, her boyfriend raping her eleven year old daughter. She killed him that night. A Brazilian court just said she committed no crime. Well, at least they got their shit together in Brazil. Too bad. They're fucking controlled by Jews too.
Speaker 4: Apparently.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not a good place to live's too many brown people there. There's a lot of Brazilian butts. There's a lot of I don't think anybody wears anything but a thong outside of court. DEEI poster child. Now tell me, tell me this isn't reconstruction shit, reconstruction era shit. Pennsylvania x Khan twenty seven, who's been jailed three times, turns over a new leaf and becomes state's youngest ever judge. So fuck being a lawyer, Fuck having credentials. Hey, they just chose that this nigga's going to be a fucking judge. You don't have to know the law, you just have to rule over it. Who is Hanif Johnson, youngest Pennsylvania judge under investigation after puppy shooting. Puppy shooting that's March twenty six, Yes, he shot a dog. He's a fucking scumbag faggot. After making headlines of twenty nineteen for becoming the youngest judge in Pennsylvania's history, and if Johnson is now under investigation after a puppy was shot earlier this month the Attorney General's office recently, he's probably trying to steal some shit. The Attorney General's Office recently confirmed that it is investigating reports that Johnson reprobably shot a pit bull puppy named Looks. Should felons be allowed to become judges? Fuck no, They should also have to have the credessionals if they're going to become a judge. And how many people were passed over for that position? Fuck that? You get exactly the rule that you want, that you deserve. You know, you received the exact role that you deserve. And when you let soft headed, fucking retards and cultural Marxists have their way, this is what you get. Or Jews alert. Judge releases twelve year old accuse of shoving rocks remember this story in the mouth of a twelve year old girl so his friends could rape her. Josiah Jones was released and placed on strict house arrests. That you're grounded, mister, And then there's this guy. Yeah, mercy to the guilty is violence against the innocent? Say someone else, remember someone else remembers what that as? Yes, black excellence with a fascinating culture and the Jews do the rejoicing dance, right, this is the same one. And Seattle, you can sprint toward a pregnant woman's car, empty a gun, kill her and her unborn baby, and then the court will find you not guilty due to insanity. Cool, that doesn't mean they can't kill the nigger. We need to know this story. Extensive child porn sharing undercovered on Pentagon computers. Hundreds of employees involved. Do you wonder why there's nothing going on with those Epstein files. They knew since two thousand and seven that child porn was a secure nonsecure networks. FBI and ICE are involved in the action involved. ICE which is mostly idef and massade. By the way, the elites buried it to keep power. Hundreds of access, hundreds of access from Pentagon desks. Why no, bigger Russ, because we would take everybody down. That's why. All right, I gotta I gotta get it. For a second, I'm getting a little twisted here. Uh, Cops, let's play a little bit of this.
Speaker 4: This is clearing. I mean, we have to look at this.
Speaker 16: We have to look at this generation of cops who is inept unable to do the job, and they use more force and necessary when they shouldn't and when they have to step up to the plate, they just can't.
Speaker 4: Welcome to cop talk, Live. I'm Dominic Kizzo. I am a former police officer, USA.
Speaker 16: Force expert, defensive tactics expert, and I love the profession of law enforcement and my content is meant to improve cops across the nation to become the best version of themselves in order to serve the public. And if they hate me for it, I couldn't care less. It's meant with the hardest love possible. Join me live every Friday night, eight pm Eastern, seven Central, six Mountain five Pacific, where I have a guest on who's either current or past law enforcement or somebody who maybe is not law enforcement. Then they want to improve the profession and they come with some serious criticisms. You can call in and talk to my guests and ask questions. Tuesday night, we're also alive at the same time where I go over use of force incidents. If you believe in what we're doing here, if you want to be a part of it and go ahead and sponsor Cop Talk Live.
Speaker 4: There's two ways of doing that, and.
Speaker 16: Each one has a link in the description of this video. You can wind up becoming a Patreon member where you can join behind the scenes where I go over foya and other content that I do not want to put up your on YouTube. I save that for the behind the scenes where we can come together and collectively do the work that needs to be done. Or if you want to do a one time sponsorship, go ahead and click the link and buy me a coffee and support what we're doing.
Speaker 4: Now, I noticed this. I saw this video the other day.
Speaker 16: I critiqued it, but I want to see if you guys notice the pattern with some things in law.
Speaker 4: Enforcement that, to be honest, it just needs to change.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: Use the force never looks good in law enforcement. But I've started to notice a glaring problem with cops.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Number one, can I arm chirt quarterback?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think we need to arm chirt quarterback more.
Speaker 16: All this cop had to do because this suspect was biting his leg while he was handcuffed.
Speaker 4: Step back.
Speaker 16: The force of your leg stepping back is going to pull to the material out of that guy's teeth.
Speaker 4: But what do you choose to do? You choose to strike him.
Speaker 16: And of course we know it's going to be defended, right, we know that all officer could have been injured.
Speaker 4: All this every excuse possible that's able to be articulated cops are going to use. But I've noticed a pattern. So here we have strikes, strikes, strikes.
Speaker 16: And an indefendable, insibensible person, but we can articulate that it was lawful done by the officer.
Speaker 4: I noticed some other things.
Speaker 16: Now, there's been incidence like this one in Florida where I've actually spoken.
Speaker 4: To this top law you know, privately, behind the scenes, and in my opinion, I mean, it.
Speaker 16: Is what it is when we start to look at these incidents where the public wants police to punish people for being mouthy, right, that's what they do.
Speaker 4: They want them to be molded people.
Speaker 16: People get irritated with how people talk to cops, and what do the cops do well, they make sure that they dish out that punishment.
Speaker 5: Want to take it off, Let's get it, let's kidd it, what's up?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 22: Off off?
Speaker 4: Take that off?
Speaker 1: Not take it off.
Speaker 7: You're partner here, like you're gonna do something.
Speaker 5: I live right here, ain't nothing about it.
Speaker 12: Can do something about it, about that tap and do something about it like I will.
Speaker 7: But you want you I'm say nothing like what they hear.
Speaker 10: You can get shipped.
Speaker 6: Take it off?
Speaker 4: You see well, what's it ugh for?
Speaker 15: I take it off?
Speaker 24: You know.
Speaker 16: There you got a cop who's trained and this kid is half his size, probably weighs about one hundred and fifteen pounds.
Speaker 4: But yeah, gotta put him on the ground because he was getting mouthy.
Speaker 16: And the kid really did nothing and he stepped towards him with his arms folded.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 16: Again another incidents you truly felt, you know, threatened as a cop to step back game that distance. But it is what the public wants, right, The public wants to see people being punished by the police. This argument for years, right, it just is what it is. But I'm starting to notice a pattern with cops.
Speaker 4: We we remember this one from Jacksonville, Florida.
Speaker 22: Oh my daughter, momental don't work right? And then he I said, I said, so what I did wrong? He said, Well, for one, uh, your head lights are all under this weather. I'm like, there's multiple people headlights, and then and then there's and then there's no rain.
Speaker 9: It doesn't matter your snowy car to have held my corn.
Speaker 7: Can you can you pull that law?
Speaker 4: Can you pull that law out when you step out of the car on roll?
Speaker 7: Can you pull it?
Speaker 4: Can you call it superbil.
Speaker 11: Can you call it super.
Speaker 4: That's that's as.
Speaker 7: Show me your hand here.
Speaker 4: You've heard it.
Speaker 16: You've heard people say all the time. Don't argue with cops on the roadway right, argue with them in court. But we also know how the court does nothing. Cops are never held accountable. Cops are usually it's always their work. I can't tell you what it was like all the time when I went to court. It was judge like traffic courts specifically, judges never looked at it body cameras. So like, if you think that you're somebody who's on the side of the road with the police and you're recording on your phone and you're gonna take it to court, the judge is gonna look and say, well, officer.
Speaker 4: Why did you use force?
Speaker 16: The guy legitimately was asking about a state statute. You couldn't just take the time to pull up the state statute and show it to them, and they're gonna say, no, we have to fall back on the cops. Right, objectively reasonable in the standard that fits in for police officers.
Speaker 4: They ordered you out of the car, no offense or but you have to order it.
Speaker 24: You have to.
Speaker 4: You cannot argue you have to sit there and comply on it.
Speaker 16: For like arguing it's not allowed, it's just not, which is.
Speaker 4: Freedom of speech.
Speaker 16: Cops get paid by the hour, but they can't argue because they know they'll lose b You have to comply with what they say. But again, that's not the pattern I'm talking about, and I'm talking about is the force they use on certain people. Again, another very recent example of a woman who she litered littering.
Speaker 4: That was her crime.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I mean it might have been littering, but niggertude kind of deserves a couple of solid cracks against the face from the citizens, though not from the tyrant cops. The citizens that are sick and tary to hearing the fucking uppity nigger. They should be the one just punching her in the face, not the cop.
Speaker 4: You have seen this one.
Speaker 16: It's gone viral as well too, and everybody wants her arrested because she's got blacktitude, right, They have black attitude, and people are tired of it. They've got black fatigue. I'm gonna tell you from personal experienced, there's nobody worse to pull over than a black female. They are mouthy as fuck, but you know what, last time I checked, they have the constitutional right to be They will talk over you, they will not less than they won't let you get a word in edgewise. But it doesn't sit there and mean you can go hands on. And that's what cops do, right. They look for that one little infraction or law that's being broken in order to use that force to rip people out of their fucking This is all for throwing a piece of paper out the window.
Speaker 4: Huge crime, huge crime.
Speaker 16: But the public again, because they can't stand seeing people being fucking in mouthy to the police, they love when cops use force. Again, it's not this is not the force that I'm looking to use that right, this is not the pattern I'm looking to use. I'm looking at the example of I'm talking about the fact that a don't argue on the side of the road because it's gonna get you nowhere, say nothing.
Speaker 4: Fish only get caught when they open their mouths.
Speaker 16: She'll never fucking talk to the police because you're not gonna win in the side of the road and you're not gonna win in court. But again, I just keep on noticing this specific pattern of people that cops love to use for sign.
Speaker 4: Are you paying attention? Are you noticing? Because I am and we have to we have to call you guys out for your behaviors.
Speaker 33: After giving another driver involved a ticket, the officer came back to the woo with his wife standing in a parking lot. Another angle shows the encounter from store surveillance. You can see Voo touch you to the officer's arm, the exchanging words before being thrown to the ground. This is the view from the officer's body camera.
Speaker 16: No, I mean just remember it was a crime, right, that's battery to a peace officer. Brian Illinois. Is you know you touch a peace officer if you're a cop. If somebody put their finger on my chest up, it's a battery to.
Speaker 4: A peace officer, is what it is. In Illinois.
Speaker 16: The crime specifically between battery and assault is any physical contact of an insulting or provoking nature. Well, if you put your hand on my shoulder and say, you know you're a piece of shit, it's a battery.
Speaker 7: It is what it is.
Speaker 16: And this cop found the justification to go hands on, to drop this old man, this frail old man, on his head.
Speaker 4: But you know what, it's justified useless force to put somebody in custody. Right, again, let's look at one more for this pattern of example that I'm trying to make an argument for today.
Speaker 10: To your family.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, you could justify it.
Speaker 16: Well, she was trying to bite him, she spit at him, she was causing a disturbance at a park, all of this stuff, right, These are all justified things that the law will manipulate and leverage to do it. And cop honestly doesn't have to play social worker. They don't have to take time and spend all that time. Their job is to do for point A to point B, which is assessing the situation and if that situation is warranted, to make an arrest.
Speaker 4: And in the court, okay, great use of force never looks good. It is always violent.
Speaker 16: I believe personally in using the right amount of violence to keep the peace. So what I mean by that is the more untrained someone is, the more violence they will have to use for compensating on not being able to take somebody custody. Female cops, right, we see female cops going right to their pistol, claiming they were terrified for their safety and getting away with it. And thank god, not all the time, but male cops, overweight, obese, out of shape, underweight physically, and males, they're gonna do the same thing. They're going to as we've seen in several cases men grown men shooting unarmed men because they couldn't take them into custody.
Speaker 4: So the more the better you are trained, the more you're gonna be able to use good, righteous, quick, swift force. But I just have a question for you cops out there, because this one's real. He just fucking bugging me. How come you guys will use force.
Speaker 16: I'm the weakest of people who cannot defend themselves from ship and they know that last ditch effort they have is to be mouthy, resistance, combative, verbally, all that, but they can't fight, right.
Speaker 4: But when it comes to somebody, you can fight. You pussy's back down. Chris is going on here? What's going on today? Chris?
Speaker 7: Let me do.
Speaker 19: My way?
Speaker 7: Move away, all of you, all of you move way. Christ me my own apartment.
Speaker 1: Chris, I'm my motherfucking trend. I'll eat the taser.
Speaker 16: All of a sudden, when you got somebody who's jacked trained, you guys know his background and there's uh, several of you males.
Speaker 1: Offer and military better.
Speaker 4: You guys don't seem to want to go too quickly hands on.
Speaker 16: Why is that there's five of you on this scene with this guy and he's aggressively posing a physical threat, being verbally confrontational. He's being physically confrontational, but I don't see too many cops shripping him, foot sweeping him, slapping him, dumping him.
Speaker 4: On his head, ripping him.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking there's a beer gut factor here because it looks like he's obviously doing some sort of weight lifting, which doesn't burn a lot of calories, but that that belly bubble looks like there's some maybe some liver, liver fat, some other shit going on there, just a big bag of carbs to the ground.
Speaker 4: I don't see too many cops going hands on.
Speaker 16: Why is it that this man isn't a threat to you? Or excuse me, he is finally a threat to you, But you don't seem too eager to go hands on with a guy.
Speaker 1: Who can actually politically be blocked out of the cops.
Speaker 4: Come on some sort of challenge.
Speaker 7: Can I do a push it? You got and shoot me in the back? Chris, you promise me listen I'm a man, Chris. You remember I'm a man? Right, I'm a man? Chris you remembering because you mem me?
Speaker 16: How when somebody poses a threat to you, Now you want to relate.
Speaker 4: To them as a human.
Speaker 1: Chris near me? Can I have your unograph and being?
Speaker 4: Now you want to de escalate? Now you want to plead fourteen.
Speaker 7: Chris my brother February Yeah, I know your brother, I know as well.
Speaker 24: Are here.
Speaker 11: I want to shout.
Speaker 7: Why do you shut your mouth? Chris? Put your taser down and shut your mouth.
Speaker 20: I've seen your tasing right right now?
Speaker 7: Because you got me m up.
Speaker 4: Right now, Chris.
Speaker 7: All your weapons right everyone you're out here, sawt okay?
Speaker 5: Every single one, especially that guy right there, Chris Spotts another.
Speaker 4: Isn't it amazing?
Speaker 16: But if this was a black female, old Asian man, a twenty something year old kid, you guys would have just pounded this motherfucker into the pavement.
Speaker 4: Instantly, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, we all know that cops are weasels and pieces of shit in facts. That's why, well, I mean they you know that which sets them loose out on the people has the same mentality. There are a bunch of cowards who like an unfair fight. What do you think Jews are? They want to disarm you and then overpower you with bombs and then call themselves the victim. It's the same that the mentality of the parasite spreads to each and every group that they infect or that they empower, or that the emboldened or enable.
Speaker 16: It comes to somebody who can challenge you. You are quick to talk, quick to be de escalatative or de escalatory, whatever the frame is right, You're quick to do it because you're soft and you're scared, shipless.
Speaker 7: That's hit you, Chris? Can we do that?
Speaker 4: Chris?
Speaker 11: Say?
Speaker 7: I love you, bro to say that to me?
Speaker 4: Chris was my brother there? Chris, can we get you some help? My friend?
Speaker 5: Officers keep their distance from the forty five year old as this late night drama continues.
Speaker 4: Chris, Chris, And.
Speaker 16: If we advance it, he winds up going into custody, complyiant.
Speaker 4: They don't do ship to him. But I know you think this has been the time we ever see that?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Wrong, You're trying to hang his pants down like a wigger so they can so they can arrest him.
Speaker 18: On December nineteenth, twenty twenty four, police responded to the Chase Bank in Boca Raton, Florida, where a man was yelling and behaving aggressively and saying that the manager was refusing to give him his money.
Speaker 7: Person this building, all right, I want my money now.
Speaker 15: I'm treating I'm treating like a lesson zero.
Speaker 1: I'm talking like, Hey, look sounds about like red rage. Look more of the same, more ped over overload for a ship physique.
Speaker 7: No, I want to get my fundy now.
Speaker 4: It's not going to work out the way you think.
Speaker 7: I want you.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is, yeah right. I mean I hate when they say, dude, people send me money through PayPal sometimes, like when I get some of the like the affiliate stuff comes through, and I just found out that now my bank is going to charge me four dollars at the fucking ATM, and then PayPal charges me at another two point fifty, so it ends up being for six hours and fifty cents per transaction. Here's the fucked up part. I can't just take everything out. They they have an arbitrary, non negotiable four hundred dollars a day minimum I mean maximum for withdrawals. So that would mean that every time I want to take four hundred dollars out I have to pay six dollars and fifty cents, So if I have to do it twice, you see what I'm saying. It's thirteen fucking dollars of just pissed away money hidden tax. And who the fuck are they to tell me how I'm going to handle my money. They're like, no, it is your money, Well then I have Then I'm the one who sets the fucking policy. You're just holding on to it, and you're the payment processor. You don't tell me what I can and can't do with it, and when I want to do with you know what, when and when I'm able to do it. You don't tell me I have a daily limit. This is the type of shit that, honestly that alllone should be a reason for rest duration and yes, the aspects of revolution, meaning people have to be fucking mowed over. That alone is a violation. You're entrusting them to handle simple things, and then they're taking liberties and acting as an authority over you. Who fucking gave them that right? And why are they feeling so cushioned and safe from retribution from that? Because I'm guarantee you I'm not the only one pissed off about that, and enough of us, I don't know, snapping necks, breaking windows and throwing people out of the out of those windows. Maybe they would change the fucking policy. What do you think, Oh, the.
Speaker 7: Place, you can do differently right now.
Speaker 4: Now, the fun sweepy poppy guy.
Speaker 16: He had a kid walk up to him half an inch with his arms folded and he dropped them.
Speaker 4: But right here you have this guy, let's say he's my age.
Speaker 1: He's sweating profusely, he's probably on peds. His neck is super thick, he doesn't have very big shoulders. I'm saying that. I'm thinking, not only does he not know how to train well, but he has shitty genetics. And this is about as good he's gonna get with as many fucking you know, injections he can possibly take before he said, heart explodes. It's just some people just don't yeah, or they're not putting the work in. They're putting they're putting the juice in, but not the work. But having thick necks and big traps are typically indicative of of of juice in and the and the and if he's out of breath, it's trend If he's out of breath, it's peds. If he's sweating profusely just all the time, it's peds.
Speaker 16: He's clearly fucking unhappy, and he steps towards his cop with an aggressive.
Speaker 1: All I feel is rage and sudden tinge for homosexuality. That's what a lot of people have have reported on trend.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't pointing at his head.
Speaker 1: Anything that moves angrily again, almost like like we've stepped into a w w F Like, uh like, where where's where's me? And gene Oakerland, isn't he supposed to be interviewing this guy?
Speaker 4: When a guy challenges you, who, well meanene aggressive? Probably more strong?
Speaker 24: Is this?
Speaker 1: Is this like a more cleaned up bushwhacker? You guys remember that ghost? Or is this one of the powers of pain without the face makeup for the more intimidating you.
Speaker 4: You guys don't seem to go too quickly hands on. Oh, let's take him into custody because he lets you do it. But if it was a black female.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at his legs that are completely that's just unshapely. There's no there's nothing going on in the ways. Yeah, he's on VT. He's probably shouldn't man, elderly old does it take? It takes more than just doing them to get somewhere twenty. And if you're not burning that off, if you're not feeding your your muscles the way they're craving when you're doing that, ship all that pent up. Uh, you know, overload of hormonents are not being diffused anywhere. There's no there's no release valve. So it comes out in your and your frustrations, something in your sweat.
Speaker 16: Old or a young man who's sitting in his car asking, Hey, it's not raining.
Speaker 4: Can you show me the statue? Please? No, it's not the case. You'll go so quickly hands on, you know.
Speaker 1: It's almost as if I wish I could find so listen, I don't think I've ever actually taken real stuff. Like there was things that were called pro horm moments back in the day that VPX Sports had, And then I bought this one thing once that was called legal gear, and maybe if I had to think about it, make maybe back in two thousand and two, somebody sold me like one or two pills of D bowl. It was in a cycle. But I can tell you this, if you go to the gym long enough and more and consistently enough in you in you're pounding a shit out of yourself. You're gonna get that hunger and then you're gonna start to you know, and creating really does help, and so does this a little bit. But the creating helps helps all out. And I got that on my website. Having the other stuff al argentine, un tel touring, uh, citralline, everything in between. All that stuff. Gluda means for like recovery, beta alanine for anal itch. That's what people always say. I never I've nevercountered that feeling. But people talk about that little Maybe maybe they're just attributing the anal liche to something that's not a it's not the actual problem, if you know what I mean. Uh, what else do I have stuff? Oh yeah, I said so anyway, if I could trust and you can't. By the way, you cannot going to Mexico two pie of stuff. There's stuff that's called like Genesa and they're like, oh, this is anavar, it's placebo, but you're spending one hundred dollars on it. It's bullshit. Or if it's or if it if it's something that's not anavar, it's nothing. It's probably nothing maybe when, but I doubt it's even that. And then the the milligram breakdown doses just of the other stuff that they sell don't make sense to normal incremental doses of those stuff, of those you know, those elements any other place in medical and medical anything or whatever's so obviously it's probably synthetic. I mean, it's probably bullshit and it's probably not what the claim it is. But they're making a killing selling it to people. And uh yeah, I like I would never inject anything, but I would be curious if I was able to get it to go on a load dose two months, three months and of our cycle, nothing big, nothing huge, just to see if I feel the difference after. It's like, you know, because the problem with doing stuff like that is once you stop, those gains go away and then and then some so doing it the slow way is more longer lasting muscle. If you just want to look a certain way and then say goodbye to it and take lots of pictures because it's not going to be there forever, then you do it the other way, you know, with the with the these people end up staying on way too long or continuous because there's always a competition right around the corner. How many weeks and months did they actually stay off of the ship completely without like uh you know, repair cycles to fix the fix the hormonial damage they do to themselves. It's fucking retarded, Like all that stuff is terrible. I don't even think I would even do the na R honestly. Just find the time, do it the right way, put the time in, do the cardio. You'll look good, dude, I'm telling you. Traps shoulders you gotta get. You just gotta get used to learning how to hit the deltoids. Uh, trap shoulders lats, Trap shoulders lats, trap shoulders lats. Obviously curls, but trap slurtles, lads, trap shoulders lats, and then do some goddamn squats or lunges. The one you can take two. You can take two dumbbells, put them on the other side of one of your legs, and then to like stand up. So if you have two sixty pounds that's one hundred and twenty on one foot, it's not bad. If you have two fifties that's one hundred poud one foot, right, and then you kind of you can either do ten with the same fo or do what I do, which is kind of maybe different. I switch out my footing each time, so I do one and then I do the next one, so I'm alternating just like I would if I was doing alternating curls. Usually I just do both curls at the same time. And then when you get tired of doing the one leg, then you do this, you know, the squat dumb bell. The dumbbell squats with both feet so that you're not stopping just because you're tired out at that mac at that weight. Now that you have it on two legs, you should be able to go longer. And that's when you bring yourself into longer times on time and retention resistance, and that's when good things happen. I can't I can't even believe how much I have had my legs grow simply from doing the high resistance on the elliptical. Like I used to be, I didn't even pay attention to the legs. Now I've got actual leg muscles, and it's actually pretty nice.
Speaker 16: You guys are screaming at the top of your lungs that your pussies and I don't know if I have any more evidence to prove that.
Speaker 4: Let's look now, because this isn't going to see how cop channel is jack jocks.
Speaker 1: They pull out, they pull over Goldberg on the side of the road, and who was in a used to be a duy single car car accident and you could see again I'll remember duy single car car accident means I'm pissed. I mean the person. I'm pissed. I wrecked my own ship and now you're gonna fuck with me and make me spend make make me have to spend more money. Then yeah, I I'm not standing on the side of the road with my car up against it tree thinking that I was a brilliant individual as it is. I don't need you to antagonize. That's probably what's going through his head.
Speaker 16: Foot sweet poppy cop out of foote poppy cop out of Flora, that's his Instagram. Uh.
Speaker 7: He just.
Speaker 16: Sits there and he takes down a kid half a side, folding his arm walking up to him, and he got Let's rip a black lady out of the.
Speaker 4: Car for throwing a piece of paper off the window. Let's punch a.
Speaker 1: Black kid in the face for the only one who I don't think was justified in any of those was the the kid who asked me, if asked if you could could I see the the statue? Or can I see can I see that law? Please? That says you have to you don't have to have your lights on if it's not raining. That's bullshit. They were just fucking with him. Those cops don't no shit about shiit. I know that fucking one. You're supposed to have your lights on if it's raining, which is retarded in of itself. But whatever if people, if that's the level of stupidity of everybody else on the road, it's never safe to drive on the road if they can't see you all of a sudden when waterfalls, asking.
Speaker 4: Can I see the statue?
Speaker 16: Let's go ahead and drop an elderly Asian man for tapping a cop on the chest.
Speaker 4: Let's keep going and going and going.
Speaker 16: But so far, I wonder when you get an aggressive guy dealing with the police, how are.
Speaker 1: They It almost looks like my neighbors, my neighbors a better ship.
Speaker 4: You have multiple backups, they're on scene. How are you good? Guys gonna winde to deal with this?
Speaker 14: I stayed this position until.
Speaker 1: He's fucking good, little thing a little ship and less dash, a little little thin shipmailse to ask little things. Guys. His teeth are like me, okay, that did this thing? Cake fucking guys.
Speaker 7: There, now we're getting firsty whirst you falling? You know, a stupid fast, stupid fast no step by step. You know it's not gonna work. Let's be if you're knowing, let me be going. If youss to do the tests, that's it all.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have to get him got off to if you want to see.
Speaker 15: If not, you're going to have to.
Speaker 7: Ride back to the gren station and throw it off.
Speaker 1: You're not going to fit him in the back of the car. He's not gonna fit.
Speaker 5: I was a part of your pole bra Okay, that Brooke Ray doesn't exist, That.
Speaker 16: He don't have Oh he yelled at him and he berated him, and he took a step forward aggressively to him.
Speaker 4: Well, yet, do you want to do the test?
Speaker 7: You don't?
Speaker 10: Joel Joel top.
Speaker 1: I love how they used the first name of every guy who's bigger than them, like they're little bitches who want to have a new best buddy who's a big tough guy. Is so fucking gay? How these people act. It's like they don't ever talk to ask how you know, address you by your first name. They belittle you. But once you're poison threat, it's always your first name, your first name, because that's a that's so that's another sociological thing to get you to calm down.
Speaker 4: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't your psychological thing.
Speaker 7: You can't fill Joel.
Speaker 14: Look at how I can't pulls by last because my head's a going down.
Speaker 7: So let's do it without the ship.
Speaker 16: I'm gonna say six in combat towards you can't cost you're such ship.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna do that.
Speaker 7: Give the term goal, give the.
Speaker 4: Camera goal, and mother first, we're not gonna do that.
Speaker 7: Not going your will turn off immediately. You're not doing a miracle.
Speaker 1: That guy, dude, seriously, that my neighbor is like six six or something like that. It's pilot huge.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna six ship. We have another test that we don't have to do.
Speaker 4: You deployments two half absolutely hilarious.
Speaker 16: All of a sudden, when you guys are faced with the real challenge, you fucking back down like pussies.
Speaker 1: And I know, and they and they create what they call like the the grigory right. They create the the spirit of the scene through their collective behaviors. If one officer came in with aggression or intimidation that stood of himself, the other ones, like the little wolf pack that they are, would have gotten up some nerve. But since all of them are cowering and wanting to be his bestie, because you know, they're scared of the guy, and that that is you know, fear, fear translates to respect, to being a little bitch. They're all behaving that way, every single one of them. Meanwhile, you would think the priority here or not whether or not the thing that's already happened that the guy can't drive away with from him anywhere anyway, You would think that the priority here would be get the car out of the fucking ditch. It looks like it happened in upstate New York. To try it in, but it's a thick foliage like where I'm from.
Speaker 16: Top of America is the same. But it's the citizens that I have a problem with. How you cheer for cops disciplining people because of their attitudes, people who are literally physically inferior to these overgrown bullies. But when it comes down to where somebody legitimately is a threat. All of these men were fucking serious threats.
Speaker 4: Every one of these cops. They let the guys, They let these guys get in their face. You see him back down. No, no, all of a sudden de escalate No, no, yeah it does, all of a sudden.
Speaker 16: You guys are not the big, bad, fucking tough guys. You understand how bad this makes you look, and it makes you look like your fucking bullies. How you truly have no ability to go hands on when need be, and how you will escalate the deadly forced because.
Speaker 1: You're And the only reason why this isn't in control at all is because he's going to concede, and he is conceding only because he knew he sees in control of the situation, and these people are not. This is one of the most embarrassing, almost like a funny enough. The person who's being persecuted here is the one that's like it's like a it's like a triggering of an empathy thing.
Speaker 4: Displays of law force when I've ever seen it, shows how we.
Speaker 1: Have some standing up straight like that, they're not in a defensive posture. This goes a show that they're trying. This is like a dog rolling on its on its back and showing you its belly to say that it's submissive, that that that's what this is.
Speaker 16: This sely mentally and physically weak cops on the street, those who will go in and bully somebody just because they can't use force on people who they cannot defend themselves.
Speaker 4: They can't, and it feels good for the cop to be able to do that. But when it's time, when it's time to actually use force to keep yourself safe, you just won't.
Speaker 7: You won't.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 16: That's just my two cents, and I'm not making anything other than there's a correlation between the fact that cops love to pick on people that they know they can and people when they should use force, they don't seem to be too willing. And it's simply because you guys are scared shit.
Speaker 1: Does that say body cam ninja right there?
Speaker 4: Hopefully some of you will step up and you'll go I need to train more. I need to discern when I use force and not out of frustration on somebody who knows they're gonna lose on the side of the road with me.
Speaker 16: So they're being mouthy simply because that's the last thing that they have. I've taken away their freedom by seizing them on a stop. I'm gonna write them a ticket, ruin their day. I'm gonna take them to jail. They can mouth off to me all they want, they can argue on the street all they want. It's their free speech. Because at the end of the day, I still do what I have to do, site arrest, do what I have to do. But when it comes to people that you can't do that, you need to do too. Maybe you need to step up and train a little bit harder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, guys, I'm just telling you.
Speaker 1: It seems you can't train out. You can't out train five foot six though Like this, dude, I guess you could be a better I don't know. Oh what do you expect? These guys are posties.
Speaker 16: It seems because my generation never dealt with this. My generation actually knew how to go hands on the right way righteously. It seems that you guys have no no people's skills to sermon skills, And it seems that's the only time you ever go hands on, or when you're being fucking bullied. And I hope that's not the case.
Speaker 4: So maybe train harder, show your.
Speaker 1: Harder than last time. All right, that's good. If anybody was any of the last things, I'm gonna have to go see. Oh, there she is, there's lumor. Yes, juice juice, juice, juice, juice, juice, juice, juice. Agreed, Yeah, Jake saw Luma was wants to play a game. I know she does. She wants to fucking talk a bunch of crazy, nonsensical shit that is just nothing but threats and harassment. I can earn it one hundred dollars an hour on kick I help streamers games, three thousand real followers. Yeah, how do you make number? How do you make number of predictions if they're real? Light asshole? You don't even make any fucking sense? All right, so it says, and what about the armies of social workers provided to take most of the load off the cops. Couldn't the social workers body slam the mothy? Oh there was the one with the the autistic lady recently where they bashed the shaver and punched her in the face. Did you say that one?
Speaker 7: That one?
Speaker 1: That one popped up in my feed yesterday? And whatever? I says, or if not social workers, maybe they could use some of the move along. Nothing to see here, stay have to body slam backtalkers. Yeah, saving another hot sauce or thank you cool? I didn't see that one. Saving saving for another housaucer. I got you cool. So there's some mysterious new group who wants our traditional police to be used for language policing. Now pick Wow, that's amazing that even a felonated kang can be a pick who Yeah right, yeah, that dude and then shoots a dog because you know he could, And then none of it. Vegetable oil is just clarified motor oil. Don't eat it? Yeah exactly. Oh wait, here's more stuff I'd pull. I'd pull every Dana thirty limited slip out of every turbo Vulva Vulvo vulva. What did I say, hold on the hours go off? Okay, let's pull it out. That's what she said. There you go? Where was I e before reading thank you? I'd pull every Dana thirty limited slip out of every turbo Volvo I saw in the junk yard. They work in the front differentia of a jeep X JMJ and ZJ has anybody ever had an FJ cruiser, which I used to call the FJ loser. I just didn't think they look cool. Age is not good or bad. It's just ah that shower wanted to make sure she was good and dead. Yeah, I know right. They it stabbed her perker, neck and back. Questions that a seventy IQ can answer. How are two and seven alike? What is a bed? How many legs does a cat have? How are dogs and cats similar? What is an apple? Can't they can't answer? How seven and two are like? What is a bed?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well no, you know what? How about what is a toilet? Can they figure that one out? Because even the jew stuff this is what This is what I think Patton was talking about. This, wasn't he that they were stuffing the toilets full of garbage and shitting on the floors and use to the fucking Jews he was talking about and Arco tyranny. I recently wanted a term for policing the easy two police, and here you have a term fucking peaching them. Hang the motherfuckers toll paid. I bet he can't even read? So how to do voice too text or chat? TVT right? Right, right, that's why. Thank you for reading. But y'all there you go, gonna go see my daughter for the last hour of gymnastics. Besides, there's like a twenty something year old coach girl there that I Kyle like use recombustion with the five Thank you sir. You guys just want to make me do the jellow me suit all day. Appreciate it, all right. Let's see what we got over here?
Speaker 7: Do we have?
Speaker 1: We have followers and viewers. The hell's going on? What the fuck I do wrong? Appreciate it? All right, Let's see what we got it. Okay, so we're at one hundred and twenty one. We're kind of still far away, guys from that magical number three hundred when everything on locks woo. All right, I'll maybe Charlie will come back. Yes, thank you Hitler, Ddy the the D D stuff like that. Oh that's cool. It's Hitler's face. At first, I was like, there's that's not freaking Kevin Spacey, Like what the fuck might think it? Though, just from a distance, it looks like, what the fuck? That's hilarious. All right, I'm gonna try to maybe come back later because tomorrow is an all day hot Sauce fest. I got to make a bunch of orders and I got to do the wholesale order. I got a small horse layer order, so I gotta get that knocked out. And yes, dud dude, and then we'll be Wednesday. Will maybe do it too, fur because we've got doctor Gleyden coming on and I'll broadcast it over on Crusaders too. You guys really should check that out. It's Kevin Spacey, all right, I'm goof. You guys should check out doctor Glaydon take his advice get healthy and uh there's a show morph thing. If you click that, you'll see some stuff.
Speaker 7: And there you go.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you for everybody's awesome support. It's greatly appreciated. Usery Combustion, all reliable. Edward Snowman bush Master learning before reading. I don't want to miss anybody here. Alex Waslack. It's awesome bush Master, I think I said, but maybe if I didn't. There you go. Thomas E. Dwyer as well. Thank you Thomas Dwyer. Edward Snowman being the producer again, it's amazing. And what else have we got? Rumble is like as as le Minoya says the cheap seats. Right, there's this thing called a rumble rant that's never not been there, and yet how many how often is it used? Sometimes people buy the subscription things though they do the subscribe button. That's pretty cool. And then I've said our good friend over there, I'll remember the name in a second, but he did subscriptions for people on both sides. He did it on crusaders and he did it over here two dragons. John McCain's tumor. That's hilarious. Stream is chopping. That's not my phone. Check your device or your tet, your your your Wi Fi if you're not on a computer, So I could be stable, probably on a phone if you're moving around. I did notice the last show that there was a time where you could tell that the signal faded. I did a restart on my modem, and I haven't seen any weak spots. Plus, it's one it's it's fiber optics. It's one gig up and down. So the chances are most of the time unless there's something going on with the fiber optics itself, which is doubt, which is not as it's not as common. It's something else along the path. But there's a lot of indicators that most times it's on the far end of the other side, like the receiving end processing, something's happening on that side. So telling me about it is it's good to know, but it's not something that I'm in control of or that I have. It's not the same. It's not the same experience for everybody. If everybody was saying that, you'd hear it, because people would tell me, wait, would they tell me? Trust me? All right? I think okay, let's go all the way down. Make sure to him the same thing. Why is it moving wrong?
Speaker 7: Spot?
Speaker 1: It's entertaining, all right? And then one less, one less? Look at the kick ass. I really all I like that with that came out the vick melon he's really Oh no, this release Hitler's in the house. You got got us that for the bicycle one? All right? All right, all right, all right, and everything's out to you by the way. For that you should get in should beginning it soon your book. Thank you, guys, I know right, I haven't seen you while you guys are awesome. You you came through really well today. And then, like I said, it helps me so I can continue to do stuff follow yes, thank you, thank you. We got to hit that up. It's one more than as before. Oh reliable, How are you? Who is the other dude's name? Build a Butcher? All right, that guy build a Butcher was the guy. He's the one that got a bunch of uh subscribes and gifted them to people. All Right, we're ull I gotta go see data again. It's gotta gotta soak that all in. That's pretty kick ass. Not what it not what it implies, but just the artwork here, you know, we will see now we speak new evil. That's Vic vic Rattle that's his name, vic Rattle something, rattlehead. That's that makes sense? Uh see h yeah, I have I have a rendition with this picture footing around there too, where you see you see Hike Seth and Trump right here. I mean that's Gorbichov and that's that's Bush right there, which is interesting. This it's kind of cool a little bit. I think that's the one, new new one. Oh, they let fan they let the fans check the art work on that one. That's cool. Fan fan created fan picked Nay, all right, later, guys,