Speaker 1: One one on our lads rock Station one O one one w j r R. A couple little housekeeping things here. Get your vote in for you say it, we play it before nine. You can do that on the Facebook page. A whole featured band this morning. Uh after you say we play it, your first rock the Bank cash keyword will come your way. Chance to win one thousand dollars. So good things in store for you over the balance of our show this morning.
Speaker 2: Somebody just texted in at two two five Tues. Six. That's a good way to communicate with us. Yo, were doing the Off the Air podcast today. I missed it last week because I had some flip thing going on, I know, high life.
Speaker 1: But anyway, yes, literally the Walking Wounded.
Speaker 2: We are doing the Off the Air podcast today with special guest Ray from over at Excel.
Speaker 1: Oh, she'll join us.
Speaker 2: H Yeah, I had to get the okay from Johnny Magic.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got his blessing. All right, it's cool. Yeah, if you want to join us live for that. That takes place right after the show on Facebook Live. All right, let's start with this. I don't think there's gonna be a lot of pushback. I don't think here people magazine has named sixty two year old Demi Moore this year's most Beautiful Person.
Speaker 2: I'm not pushing back. I like to push in.
Speaker 1: There's the cover.
Speaker 2: Shut Wow, good job, Demy. You're crazy as can be. But you know, she's still a loony.
Speaker 1: I think she was looney.
Speaker 2: I thought she went off a rocker. I saw something. I don't even know what channel that was on or what it was, but it was her walking in a garden saying, I've been in seclusion and.
Speaker 1: These Hollywood types sometimes you know, yeah, on these ball tangents, but yeah, that's that's what they do. Yeah, she said. He had no argument here, people magazine, go for it. To me, my understanding is she's gonna have a much more expanded role in season two of land Man, limited appearances from her character in the first season.
Speaker 2: Still didn't still didn't start watching it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it. No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say I'm getting a paramount plus today to start watching it. But now I found out that my HBO max is gonna go up.
Speaker 1: That's only if you want to add somebody on to it outside of the household.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's the situation. Hey, what Barre. What bar did John Taffer go to in Orlando? We don't know yet, do.
Speaker 1: We Yeah, Off the top of my head, I don't remember. It's on Orange North, Orangey that helps sports slash game Bar. Did you see it air with? I don't think it's aired yet. They're just they're doing the new season as we speak. If somebody knows that name of that bar, just hit us on the text line. They're doing one in Melbourne as well. Actually, I think they did the Melbourne one as well.
Speaker 2: We heard we were going to be on one of these.
Speaker 1: No, no, you did not hear that. It was inquired abouts?
Speaker 2: Did you ever follow up on that?
Speaker 1: Johnny, speaking of Johnny Magic, who has the connection to the Bar Rescue, said he was gonna let them know of our interest of being the undercover operatives at one of the Central Florida once. I'm assuming he let them know of our interest. And he said, aren't exactly camera ready?
Speaker 2: Come on, I know that one's gonna eat out a house in hold and that one's gonna drink us out of house in hold. Have them done? Come on lynch in Taka to have her, somebody said, just texting then to say I hope you guys have an amazing day. Thank you for always get my days started great.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening. Man, We say it all the time. We don't have a show without you listening. So thank you seriously agree.
Speaker 1: Your daily Jelly Roll in the news item here and again, let's just repeat to be on the record here. We love Jelly Roll. He's our boy. He is we we you know, we're on the Jelly Roll bandwagon very early.
Speaker 2: On, but I feel like I way too many Jelly Rolls as of late, and then we're getting overdoses.
Speaker 1: The Tennessee Board of Parole has just recommended that Jelly Roll receive a full pardon, meaning that his past felony conviction for aggravated assault would no longer be on his record. Jelly Roll said at the parole hearing, he said, I want to be an inspiration for people, for people who are now where I used to be. He's been very honest about his his transgressions. That Board of Parole recommended that Jelly received the hearten. The sheriff there also spoke on behalf of Jelly and apparently the ball now lands in the court of the governor, who loved the governor there who after the parole board unanimously recommended his pardon. It's now in the hands of the governor. We'll see.
Speaker 2: This is a guy that people talk to us about all the time. Like Pat said, we were buddies with him before he struck it huge. And is this a kind of guy who pulled up to a drive through and asked how many people were working there, and then venmoe the person running the drive through a certain amount of money to hand out a hundred bucks to everybody. That's cool. We might have been more. I don't even remember.
Speaker 1: We've got another headline of the week contender here. After somewhat of a drought and shortcomings of last week, I think we have over delivered this week.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, my recorder is so full of stuff.
Speaker 1: Rather than him trying to actually write these down to keep track of he just runs the recorder on his iPhone. Yeah, I'm sorry, your special iPhone that nobody else has.
Speaker 2: It's recording all this with you talking about me right in front of me.
Speaker 1: Sixth sixth graders science experiment answers Do cat buttholes touch every surface they sit on?
Speaker 2: The sixth grader did this?
Speaker 1: Sixth grader and his mom did a science experiment to confirm or deny that cat buttholes touch every surface they sit on, and without getting cut graphic here, they were able to confirm that, no, they do not touch every surface they sit on by applying lipstick to the anus.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this lady is raising a serial killer. She had her sixth sixth grader. Well, then again, I was than sixth grade.
Speaker 1: The hell was able to get their cat to sit still to don't tolerate that. I to you, I told you yesterday.
Speaker 2: Just getting those darn things in the in the carrying box, that's like bloody word. I mean, you just all fours out when it's time for the box. Yes, you know the trick right forgetting a cat in the box. It's not a jack in the box, the cat and the hat. No, how about that. You know what to get a cat in the carrying box? You know what you do?
Speaker 1: Do them?
Speaker 2: Grab them? But no, you grab them by the scruff of the neck like like mother cougars. Do you know? Like did me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: And you grab and then just pick up and it makes them relaxed. They think back to mom, I hate that.
Speaker 1: I anyway, I did not have do cat buttholes touch every surface they sit on? Uh, on my list of possible things that would show up in a headline.
Speaker 2: I think you're right, though, I think.
Speaker 1: That Hell, I didn't even have butthole stop.
Speaker 2: How many times can you say I think we're head onto the week? That uh that, I think that just went straight to the top.
Speaker 1: That's I was saying. It's it's been a it's been a pretty quality headline of the week and tender situation. There's still another day to go, I know, so don't take my advice at all.
Speaker 2: This is it. But uh, Laura from New Summer Beach and thanks Roy. He's putting a smile on my face, rocking my world. Thank you. Oh cat edibles are dogs on those every now and then, dude, get that dog pat when he's by the Honor One day he walked into is Teddy on drugs? He's just like this beat. Oh yeah, he was jailed out.
Speaker 1: Finally I have this. We really don't need to go into a lot of elaboration here, but how do you know you've been to one hell of a bachelor party?
Speaker 2: Just hold on read this top Nope, not top text. Well, actually you could do a few of them, but read that one about the cat, the bet, the cat lick, the lipsticklusive. You're failing. A sixth grader who got to tell all his friends in science class.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know, if you have the capability of reaching that far, you're gonna do it. Uh huh, that's it's just that's nature.
Speaker 2: They said, where's PETA when you need them? Somebody else said, taka, you see that email that sent you a lot of times? If you send me an email with a link, I wait to open it because I know Pat will have it in idiotology just to be on the record, and I don't want to know any of the stories ahead of time.
Speaker 1: How do you know you've been one hell of a bachelor party?
Speaker 2: Uh? Busted your teeth out?
Speaker 1: He go to one in Ireland with a bunch of your Irish buddies. Uh uh b lose your car for three weeks?
Speaker 2: Did they park the car? Forget it?
Speaker 1: Was a dude, where's my car? Situation? For this Irish guy. He showed up to the bachelor party and by the time the thing was over, he had the foggiest idea where he put his car. It doesn't it sounds like it doesn't even sound like they ended up in the same town where they started, so he's it took him three weeks to find his car.
Speaker 2: Sir, find my does does your drone have there? What's that thing called droid android?
Speaker 1: Do they do?
Speaker 2: They have a find my thing? They have to have no idea that one. It saved me when I when I worked when I was out at the Central Florida Fairgrounds for the Battle of the Bands. That let a wallet and phone in an Ober find my well, thank god, you know, with the special phone you have and all that. Orlando's Rock Station