Speaker 1: You can't tell it, and it probably you will because of what professionals Ross and I are. Other than me telling you, you would probably have never noticed this. For some reason. I can't hear myself, or I can hear myself, but I can't hear anything else in the airchain back to me, which includes Ross's voice audio that I would play you the music bed you just heard as the show started. So we are. But since you can hear me and Ross is in there beating on stuff with pipes or whatever the fix it is, we're just going to roll with this thing. So just understand, if at any point I do sound it's a little distracted, it's because Ross got it fixed. So all right, good, wonderful. This is so weird not even hearing any of the return, but that's okay because what we lack in technology, but we lack in technology, we make up or in preparedness because we got a lot of fun stuff obviously coming our way today. Pete Callander will join us. That'll be at eight o five to uh, you know, talk about one or two items out there. The story in New York obviously is going to be one of those with the with the assassin, but now that has that has turned into something else, and we gave you a little inkling of it as we started the show yesterday. When I say something else, like specifically, you know, specifically, we we had Rachel Rachel Lorenz, Taylor Lorenz, former New York Times, Washington Post, whatever, absolute lunatic who feels bullied by the way. That's her big thing. If you remember her crying during the interview, it's because people bullied her.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: She she was out there posting on the blue sky some of those memes we were talking about. But also like the picture of the bluke was a Blue Crosses or human I don't know, one of the other company. I think it was Blue Cross posting the CEO's you know, name and likeness, which isn't private information, but it's the spirit of it. And then it was just absolutely everybody under the set, not everybody in total, but like across all the different demographics that were like, yay, the evil CEO is dead. That's what he gets.
Speaker 3: Then, and.
Speaker 1: Think about where that, think about what it is you're advocating. You're advocating the position of eat the rich. You realize that, right, even if you don't like the rich. You're advocating that position that words words weren't enough, were not getting in our way, and so they go out and they shoot a CEO, and I say they as though it's a conspiracy. Doesn't have to be. It's just that people are in spirit with it. Then it breaks it down just a little more, like, well, look at the response he got right. This is you're getting into that weird school shooter kind of thing where people feel that, hey, there's a way I'll be remembered. And every time you you know, every time you open that and you sit here and you perpetuate it and promote it, like the media does this stuff. They drive some of this narrative. Now it's easy in the world of health insurance because it is. It is absolutely one of the most frustrating things out there, and there are people who fall by the wayside, and the insurance companies are they don't have your best interest in mind. They have their investors, right, and as an adult you should know that, but you also have to understand how you're going to operate within the system. Doesn't mean there's not people in the insurance game that care, but at the end of the day, if you're a giant, giant health insurer. You're answering to shareholders most likely most of them are publicly owned. So and and no, is the system perfect?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But is it better than things like the NA n H R, n I H or whatever that is over in the UK. Sure feels like it. Sure feels like it's better in Canada's too, since I used to live in Minnesota and medical tourism from Canada to UH to Minnesota is gangbusters. That Mayo clinic has a lot of Canadians flying around it, and it's not because the government covers it up there. So with with that in mind, you have almost this this this permissiveness, and that's where stuff starts getting dangerous. That's how people think they can take a shot at Trump and half the country will think they're cool of tality. Man, it's not a good look. And uh unfortunately that's so that's that's what we saw up there. Now, there is another story that I thought was pretty wild on how the these photos that emerged, how these photos that emerged of what they purport to be the suspect, but with his face uncover he's got to beg old grin on his faith. As I saw people spect that is that a guy or a guy I don't that looks like a dude but whatever, or is that the same guy? I don't know. I mean it kind of looks like the clothes and everything fit. And there's the timeline there. I mean, the officers are not just throwing it out because they looked at the photo and they went, that's probably him. Like remember, they were tracking They were tracking dude back because they got a whole surveillance network up there. So yeah, they're they're they're going through there and they're putting all this stuff together and so they have probably a number of reasons they feel that it was confidently him. But the question becomes, how do they get how if, if if, if people are professional and and all of that, how would they slip up and allow themselves to be filmed right there? And the answer is, uh, women, ladies, Yeah, tests hormones. Dude was so according to according to law enforcement, the photo that they released or the two other photos, but of with the smile, the reason he's smiling is because he's flirting and being flirted with h with the girl at the front desk of the hostel. He's trying to hit that and Apparently she's reciprocating telling police that she was flirting with him, and as part of flirting, she's say, oh, take your fat take your mask down so I can see your face there. Do I sound like a flirty girl? I'm very good at it. And he's like, yeah, you know why. And we mentioned this on the show the other day. Women we can lay rock women weakened legs. This is exactly what Mick was talking about going out there. Oh you got a girlfriend, all their weakened legs. Man, this is what he means by that. This guy has plan. He had his bike, he knew where he was going to go to avoid the cameras. He had the pistol, he had the silencer suppressor. Don't calling yellow ross over that. He had all of these things. He had this guy's itinerary at least enough to be knowing where he needed to wait, at what time he needed to wait. And then in a pretty methodical fashion, minus whatever the deal is with that pistol, and why is racking the slide which might be the attachment on there, the silencer, all of this, and he's going to be undone by a pumpkin spice latte and some girl he thought he could get her digit from. We're so dumb. We're so dumb. I bet the latte was for her. Do we even know? I mean, the power bars are probably his, but that is how they got the photo. She's she's flirting with him, which is which a pretty crazy thing. So I mean, think about that for a moment. These two are flirting. She's probably got some some thoughts going through her head. And then to find out later that that dude you were gonna go hook up with or at least, you know, hang out with, might be the one who just walked over and assassinated the CEO down the street, she probably wants to hook up with him more. Sorry, I'm sorry. You know I'm right though she won't say it, But that's that. That's that bad boy thing right there. Yeah, they sitting in the hostel, You're probably surrounded with them, so maybe that's why you work there. I don't know, but yeah, that's crazy. That's crazy. That's the undoing of this dude who. By the way, I just want to be abundantly clear on this show. We want that person arrested, we want that person charged with murder. We want whatever led to it the tire story to come out so that people can, you know, understand everything, no matter how crazy or weird than it is. And I want the footnote to the story to always be that this individual may have gotten busted because he couldn't keep it in his pants. Just one of life's funny little twists as it as it pertains to this this particular story. And that's not our only update on it. But well, you you see how things are going. It's Friday, so everything gets thrown together. The operation get hag Seth is in full full force.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I think that they took it personally over there at Trump HQ, and so you had that moment where heg says, look, I remem with the President. He's just like, yeah, let's do this thing. Man, We're gonna keep doing this. Don't don't let him get you down. You had that, and then the media got mad because I think they thought they were going to push him out with the thing with his mom and all of that within a minute. Because remember confirmation hearings when the Republicans coming in are the absolute ringer, the absolute clenchius kind of search that you can imagine that they're willing to do to you. Meanwhile, Democrats come in, they're just like all right, I mean the Republicans do it, but it doesn't drive the narrative because the media won't parrot it or they'll carry water for it. They'll be like, oh, well, yeah, no, he was the mayor of He was the mayor of a small town in Indiana. But they had buses, have a very good bus system, you know, just a little stuff like that. So Haig says, going through there, and now now they think they got him because he drank some beers. He drank some beers at work. I thought of having a beer during this show, but I don't have any beer in the fridge there, so I thought it to have to pretend he drank some beer at work. However, it was in a pretty pretty specific situation. So we got tons of audio on this. We're gonna get to if we're able to fix whatever thing is that makes me so I can't hear things. And I'm not deaf. I checked because Ross and I obviously had it off the year conversation, and we can hear each other's voices, so it's not that. But yeah, yeah, so we'll dive into that. Just when I can get into the audio and what a villain arc man. I did not have this on my Bengo card. So I want you to understand that you are waking up in a country right now. You're waking up in a country right now where if you did a popularity poll and this would be terrifying and maybe one of these pole companies got nothing better to do. Maybe this is what you should do today. I want to see the favorability rating on CEO Shooter guy and Hawk to a Girl because I feel like right now, at least if the Internet, which I understand is not reality, but Twitter is the closest to reality, at least as it breaks down across our demographic lines, I would say that people on Twitter are more mad at this Haley Welch chick the Hawk to a girl to spit on that thing. Girl, Yeah, more mad at her than the guy who murdered somebody in an assassination in Manhattan the other day. Why she did the crypto rug pule thing. So if you don't know, if you don't know how this works, And by the way, I don't need a bunch of crypto bros calling me and okay, well now I can hear myself so we got that going for us. So so that's that's it. Oh, it's so distracted, I've to take my headphones off. All right. So anyway, Haley welch talk to a girl? All right? Now I can just hear Ross's voice in my ears, So all right, yep, yep, yep. All right, dude, this is I'm telling you. This is like doing surgery every day while spinning plates man sometimes sometimes with the tech. Uh So, Hailey Weld, social media influencer, hawked to a girl. Uh yeah, here was the thing because people initially they had like some big opinions on this girl, and I'm just like, whatever, she's drunk. You asked her a question, she said something, so you thought it was funny if you thought she was cute, or you like the accent or whatever, and that's fine. It was funny. It was funny for the moment, and then you just moved on from there. And and so she now has to figure out how she's gonna seize that fifteen minutes. And of course I think most people were like, ah, when does the only fans open? But she didn't go that route. She went and she established a podcast, because everybody has a podcast now even though this is the superior one. So she does a podcast and she gets big guess. I've seen little clips on like YouTube shorts and whatnot of her sitting there with like Rachel Maddow. I'm sorry, not Mark Cuban. I apologize, I confuse them, and and like, so she's got big guests. I don't know how she's monetizing it, but I see her everywhere. So she was making a run at it, but apparently the run wasn't fast enough. So what did she do. She launched her own crypto coin. And here's how the shady launches work. And by the way, this is not every crypto. Don't call on you all at me because I don't care, all right, I do care. And by the way, yes I do own some crypto. I bought it as a joke on the radio years ago. And it may start with a bit so what do you know? But in these case you get. What you do is you get one internet idiot, all right. It could be a Paul Brother, It could be this check, It could be anybody, could be just someone. It could be that low life running around Korea, Johnny Somali or whatever. It can be any of it. But generally it's going to be attached. It's a meme coin because it's attached to kind of a meme individual. Really, and you say, I've launched my coin, all right, So like let's let's say we did ross coin, okay, and then you launch it, and then immediately Ross and his inner circle they own ninety seven percent of the coin or whatever it is, and then and they and now they start selling it, and they sell it, obviously at at a much more inflated price. I think the valuation of a coin. For a moment the market cap was like a half billion dollars and then within twenty minutes it's worth a tenth of it. But you've sold it the high price to all of your fans and taken their money. It might be illegal, it should be, and this chick could end up in jail where I don't know if you spin on it in there. I don't We'll be back because now I can hear Ross and I can hear all our stuff. But then our our log has disappeared, which is a digital thing. But now it's back, so I guess maybe I'll Can you smell anything, I can't smell anything, so I don't know what's going on, but they got the Gerbil back in place and off we go. So I'm so glad it's Friday. Ross. You know, I had a great thought this morning. Do you know what?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: What today is? After today's show?
Speaker 5: Two weeks till the vacation. Vacation not as if I'm cutting down or anything.
Speaker 1: No, he not that he has a giant advent calendar in there, but not one that's sync to the to the Christmas holiday, but rather pays off on what is the twentieth or last show of the year. I think so, so whatever that Friday is, And but it's leftover turkey sandwiches in each of the holes and not chocolate. So he's just he's just flexing now, all right, So Pete hag Seth, he was the object of yer. Do you see the Washington Post headline? Hold on just a second. Sorry, we were trying to make our stuff work, so I got distracted. Uh, here we go, and I need I need military folks to help me out with this one. Okay. Now the Washington Post headline is as follows, Get out of my way. Ah, just want to see the headline. I hate this stuff so much. These paywalls. Your whole business model's busted. Nobody cares. So it has to do with hegsas Bronze stars. Okay, and what what is your understand a Bronze Star? Ross? You and I are both non military, what is your understanding of a Bronze Star? So if you find out somebody got a Bronze Star, I.
Speaker 5: Would say if if you, like someone came up to me and said, hey, I have a Bronze Star my dad did, I'd be like you, They're a badass. That's my assessment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be that would be most peaceable people's assessment. Now, I understand, and I understand that Bronze Stars are awarded for a variety of things. It's not necessarily you know, the stories don't have to be the same as a Medal of honor recipient or something. Right there, that being said, they are a they are a It is a award of distinction, okay. And it is one that I as far as I've known, Washington Post has always been a fan of, including this. Here's one from where they were reporting on a guy who received let's see here Bronze Star. A Army sergeant here we go was honored with the bronze Star for taking on duties above his rank. And they write this whole story and they're very excited because you know who gets to give them the award, Joe Biden. Joe Biden got to give him the award, and so he's given him this bronze star and it was this is a big damn deal, which is fine. Look, I'm you know, good for getting the recognition for doing something like that. So fast forward, because heg Seth, heeg seys got himself a couple of these. And again the Washington Post apparently they've switched all their employees because they have a very different take. Here's the headline. Bronze stars like those heg Seth earned are common among military officers. So here's the deal. Because I do know this to be the case, and you know, not all purple hearts are the same. You start getting into things with clusters and things like that. That being said is still a word of distinction. But is the Washington Post right that these two bronze stars that Hegseth earned are essentially meaningless. You're willing to got you, you're willing to go that they're out the common among military officers. So a military officer is never just has served with distinction if they happen to have a bronze star. Because I know a military officer with a bronze star, and the story with that and his purple hearts sound pretty it sounds pretty badass. Sounds pretty badass, like Rambo kind of badass stuff there, so does I'm not sure how it works. So I as a civilian, somebody's gonna have to help me out. Somebody's got a couple of bronze stars like the one heg says has Is it no big deal? Ho hum or? Is the Washington Post just doing Washington Post stuff? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. I'm just curious, right, I'm not going to come on here and tell you that I know everything. Some of the stuff I don't know, And a lot of this is culture on. But you know, to a civilian, when you see a guy with a couple of bronze stars and they're not, you know, acting insane at that moment, you tend to have a positive thought on that individual or purple heart, unless you're Jane Fonda, then they're all baby killers or whatever. But no, for most people, that's fine. So The Washington Post sees that people see this and they realize it's another attack point to go after Hagseth, and so they do. And they're not alone. Everybody was trying to get their rib kicks in yesterday, including CNN, who boy, oh boy, is hung up on people drinking on the air. I want you to remember that CNN has a big pro or in this case, not even not even on the air. So no, no, no, people are sending me emails. No, no, no, this is what I want to know, all right, Yes, there is a distinction. People can get a bronze star if you're a field grade officer or a senior enlisted based on your deployment in war. Then there's bronze star with value. I absolutely yeah, these are the words I was searching for. I understand that there's a difference there. The point that I'm making is it's why is all of a sudden Washington Post bringing this up. By the way, the bronze star in that other story I used was also not the v not so, but Washington Posts had a very different outlook on it. So it's fine to contextualize, but you've got to be consistent when you do it. And that's why I asked this question on the show, and I'm kids, this is why I want the answers. I want people to be armed with the information because now Washington Post is having to essentially slight the previous outlook on this stuff so they can go after somebody, and then it becomes telling as to why they're going with it. CNN, on the other hand, like I said, they decided to go a slightly different route get after heg Seth. And I don't want to say drinking on the air, but drinking adjacent to the air.
Speaker 6: And we just have to sort of put some meat on the bone here, which is allegations keep coming out of various forms. One of thembum was at the Washington Post yesterday, which reported at Fox News Hegseth had a reputation as a heavy drinker. That's according to six former Fox News employees who worked directly with Hegseth and saw him drinking on the job or visibly drunk at work events and who spoke on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation and before.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, so yeah, so retaliation. So these are all former employees. Probably they're tech people, who now work for CNN. Because it's a small group there, right, kind to go back and forth and so so they're sitting there and they're feeding this stuff to it. But the wording is important. Saw him drinking at functions, and I believe hegseeth when he did. He did an interview with Megan Kelly said that, yeah, before he met his wife and and found religion, he was the hard drinking dude. Also, you know, love the ladies, good looking guy. Obviously he's smart, in a pretty high profile position, easy to fall into that trap. But now I'm like, did I don't know, did they kidnap all those kids all at once? Got so many damn kids? And and just you know, talking about how he is now. I don't know. I'm not around the guy each and every day, but the allegations need to be something more than he drank at a company function. Give me some of that on air drink. Can you do any on air drink? And tell me about you?
Speaker 6: And I want to say that heg Seth's attorney, Tim Parlatory very clearly denied those claims, and Porter pointed to on the record Fox employees who supported and do support for the people will give you their names.
Speaker 7: And hag Seth himself behind closed doors talking to senators as well as a little pit stop in the house yesterday also said of the same things. I am not an alcoholic. That is what he is telling these senators. Seems like some Republican senators have welcomed that, specifically the promise that hag Seth is making to them, which is, I also will not be drinking on the job. I will not be drinking if I am confirmed.
Speaker 1: Because there's a whole narrative just created.
Speaker 6: And that's pretty significant.
Speaker 7: Maybe could move the needle, but there's still so many other questions.
Speaker 1: And just in her report, I'm sorry, I gonna pause this, you moron. She is, she is in her in what she's saying right there. She's now accepted the premise as fact that hag Seth would just you know, he just drinks on the job. But don't worry, he promises he won't do it. You feel the capture there. What they're trying to do. It's the when did you stop beating your wife?
Speaker 3: Thing?
Speaker 1: Oh well, he said he wouldn't do he wouldn't drink on the job. There four, he's promising to not do the thing he previously did, and we're going to assume that it's accurate for the purpose of this. It's a it's a weird little trick, a little thing there, but but it has to it now operates on your BS premise. And and so you're it's so now the question and the and the in the minds of the viewer is supposed to be, will he honor his commitment to not be the psycho drunk he always is?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Will he turn his life around? And you've never established the fact that this was in any way, shape or form a thing anyway? Do you understand what I'm saying? All Right, we'll.
Speaker 7: Continue Christmas reporting about right now. There aren't any hard nos, Well, there could be at a certain point.
Speaker 1: All right, So so this is this is what CNN is cooking up. And well, while they prepared it for everyone to get fired, does that happen in this week? When does that happen? And where they're firing all the CNN people pretty quick? Here? So I guess I don't know. Maybe some folks like I'm probably out of here. So let's keep the behavior going that God is here development as Pete Hexath. All right, So here's a whole segment. They decided to do you ready development.
Speaker 8: As Pete Hexath fights to hold on to his nomination for Defense Secretary, he arrived on Capitol Hill just a short time of go as. New reporting from the Washington Post cites six former Fox News employees who say they witnessed Hexas drinking at questionable moments. They say Hexath quote had a reputation as a heavy drinker, and they say they saw him quote drinking on the job or visibly drunk at work.
Speaker 1: Evets.
Speaker 8: CNN has learned that Hexath has faced questions from senators including are you an alcoholic?
Speaker 1: Or you a womanizer?
Speaker 8: And did you embezzle money?
Speaker 1: And by the way, he's facing questions from a bunch of people who themselves are probably functional alcoholics. Good good, there's good bunch of women there. That's some high. Washington, DC is a hard drink in town, and especially when it comes to Congress. I don't know if it's quite the h the giant weird orgy stuff that Madison was talking about, but maybe so. And then then this just continues. This is CNN's day.
Speaker 9: But new reporting Wednesday night from the Washington Post cites several employees from his time as a Fox News host that seem to undercut those claims. They write this quote. Heg Seth had a reputation as a heavy drinker. According to six former Fox News employees who worked directly.
Speaker 1: This is fifty one intelligence antaists. By the way, just this is there. You know they love lists. We've talked about this. They love the list. Oh we all we got eight because when you're when they're, when everyone's anonymous, you can make up whatever number you want, make whatever number you want. Absolutely, I have eight thousand former iHeart employees who all will testify that Ross likes mild chicken wings and he's been lying to you, the milder the better. But one any of that buffalo in there, And I got I got eight eight million former iHeart employees. So you're cooked. Man. Sorry, I can't tell you who. But no, that's I got the number here. That's what you're That's this exactly.
Speaker 9: With heck Seth, and saw him drinking on the job or visibly drunk at work events. They spoke on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.
Speaker 1: How would they how would they as former former employees of Fox news, how who would retaliate against them? Oh, oh, you're shaping up the bigger narrative. See, that's why we're here. And the bigger narrative is if you thought anonymous source usage around Donald Trump was bad in twenty sixteen, you've seen nothing. And because that's the justification right there. It's not retaliation from you know, people who work in the industry. It's retaliation from the president. And because they've created this narrative that he's going to run around and pushing people out of win like Vladimir Putin, that you are allowed to violate the norms of many of these things. So you can make up whatever you want, and you can say it's anonymous, and you can never give up the sourcing because if you do, that person will be drugged from their house in the middle of the night and summarily executed or whatever narrative you're putting out there. So you're going to get anonymous sourcing on steroids this time around, because this is the justification they're using. It's the same justification. Now CBS News is reporting that those pardons, preemptive pardons, those are going to be a thing probably, So we're talking Fauci and Liz Cheney, and by the way, they're calling them bipartisan pardons because Liz Cheney's in there. The amount of norms being violated, new things and angry reactions that you're going to see, they've been a little stayed right now. It hasn't felt like twenty sixteen. But I feel like it's going to be much more ominous than that because they got nothing to lose, had nothing to lose, and uh, you know, the highlight for some of them over at CNN is if somebody gets the Butler thing right. I think, as crazy as that sounds, you have people who think that if you believe that the Fourth Reich is upon you and all of that. Again, it justifies all of these things. It justifies acting in a new way. They're in the media and just doing whatever you want and destroying people, absolutely destroying people.
Speaker 9: Ex That's Lawyer denied the reports when asked for comment by the Washington Post. Now HESP needs to win over Republican senators to get confirmed.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what you want an example? Because I wanted an example. I mean, what does that mean? He's he would drink on the job, and he was drunk in events, Well, what events? Was he was he drunk at? Was he drunk at a big old barbecue that they had for employees. I don't know if they have those for Fox, but I mean, was it? Was it the Christmas party? Was he drunk at the Christmas by? Well, what are you talking about? Give me an example? And then they did, and then they did so apparently, and this was Fox and Friends was doing a segment. They were doing a segment on a very particular day. I would say it's one that falls in March. It's in the middle of March. I would say, it's Boston, Paul's favorite day. So they're doing a segment and as part of the segment, they had poured Irish beers into these cups, and the cups are sitting there. They get done, They get done with the show. When does Fox and Friends at nine or whatever? Ten nine or ten, they get done with the show? Haig Seth, he's like a happy say, picks up one of the beers, which admittedly had been sitting there for I think they said like an hour. So I don't know how stale or warm that's gonna be or whatever, but if it's a Guinness, he picked it up, and he drank it and was making jokes about it being Saint Patrick's day. What are you talking about. It's Saint Patrick's day. His show's over. And here's the other thing you all don't realize. Even though Ross doesn't drink anymore, maybe he can. He can, he can echo this with me. It's less weird for somebody who gets up at two or three in the morning to have a beer at one in the afternoon, even though societally you may think that it's weird if you go to bed at oh, you know, super early and you get up super early, or if you work third shift, you work an overnight shift.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because your entire schedule, your timeline is shifted.
Speaker 1: Do you know what time I eat lunch? He lunched after the show.
Speaker 5: I was just about to say, like, we eat dinner at like three thirty, yeah, because Marky gets up kind of early too. But yeah, I mean I get up at two thirty three o'clock.
Speaker 1: So so you know, it's so if I if I want to go down to Raleigh Times or whatever, I'll go down there sometimes and it's two in the afternoon. You can look at me weird that I'm drinking a beer. That's me sitting down to do some show prep and get ready to eat dinner because I don't like to. You know, you know you shouldn't eat within a certain amount of time when you go to bed, but it's when you have this schedule. It's too easy to do that, so you have to like convince yourself to eat a little earlier. But that's your that's it, all right, we'll be back phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Well, I apologize, excuse me, of course, you gotta sneeze right when I come back. He's Ian Craig Cray today. All right, I apologize for accusing you of posting a fake photo. And I'm horrified that that's real. This is why I don't like photos. Excuse me. So there's a Biden photo and yeah, look the guy. The guy's an old dude, all right, he's got you know, he's got the uh, the weathered lines there. And even though he did he does look botoxy. Let's let's go in and be honest. It's not it's not as good side. It's not his best angle. Where's ross brow? He wrote? Looks like dude was just visited by all three Christmas ghosts or he is one. But yeah, absolutely, all right, Well, I apologize. I thought that I didn't realize that that was real. Oh are you kidding me? Is there one thing more today? They can just stand in the way of getting the news out? I'm assuming this is probably we spiked my water this morning. All right, Well, that's that's what they're accusing over on CNN of Hegseth of doing over on Fox. In fact, MSNBC two and Morning Joe had to apologize on the air yesterday to Fox because they just they one of their guests came on and said, no, everybody at Fox just drinks all day, and that was too much for the corporate lawyers over there at MSNBC. But let's go back to who's running this stuff. Let's go back to CNN, shall we. So CNN just wants you to know that people in a in a national broadcast capacity who might consume alcohol on the air, it negates them from polite society, regardless of the situation. Right, And in the case of the the HeiG Seth doing a morning show and then after the morning show on Saint Patrick's Day drinking, one of the guinnesses that's sitting there. That doesn't feel problematic to me or most normal people, and it especially doesn't to me and to Ross and to others who work the hours that we work, because you don't operate on the nine to five. That's not you. So everybody can go ahead and judge all they want, but it's it's just absurd. But the question becomes a CNN do you have access to your own archives? Because okay, what's gonna happen? I'm gonna get something.
Speaker 10: So we've invited our new friend Chris over and Chris clearly has many, much much ink. And the decision all night has been should it.
Speaker 1: Be a tattoo for a I mean, what are you thinking?
Speaker 10: People want to know what crazy?
Speaker 11: Let me ask?
Speaker 1: Let me ask Kathy.
Speaker 12: I think Kathy Anderson wrong, Kathy?
Speaker 1: What should I do?
Speaker 13: Nipple?
Speaker 1: Nipple, niffle nipple? No love you, Kathy, I love you?
Speaker 10: You don't want to I mean I don't you too, But we really don't need to see what's.
Speaker 1: About that happen here?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: That is that is the CNN crew for their New Year's Eve broadcast, including Don Lemon Kathy Griffin. They're hammered. They're they are. Don Lemon is obliterated there right, he's not in sentence made mode. He gone, Anderson Cooper, he doesn't hold his liquor much better, cheers jers. I feel better already.
Speaker 13: Anderson made me promise not to complain about the weather because.
Speaker 1: Also, who does his shot like that? I forgot that's how he does shot. Can you imagine being in a bar, You're next to a table where there every now and then they're pulling some shots, and every time they do, one of the dude does that thing that Anderson Cooper just did.
Speaker 5: I mean, you get punched for that.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. The bouncer be like, you need to go, sir, What are you gonna say ross that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he'd lose my mind as some guy's making that sound.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're gonna throw you out.
Speaker 1: Oh but he's he's on there and I know what you're saying. And what I saw people defend. They going, well, that's New Year's Eve. You're right, it is. They probably went over the line I think with Don Lemon, and there realized it. Uh and and when they were that hammered, but you know it is. It is in Saint Patrick's day after the segment drinking a Guinness because he's been up doing, he's been in makeup since two am. Shut up, and you're all anonymous source. You have to be an anonymous source to retail a time a dude drank a Guinness that he probably doesn't even deny. Good lord, wait, where's the other one?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Here we go, Andy Cohen? The game with you called have you gotten high there? Okay, I'm gonna run through various locations and I want to know if you have gotten high in them? Okay, all right, snoop, have you gotten high?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do too? Have you gotten high on a yacht? I have got high there?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 4: I know the answer to this one because you talked about it.
Speaker 1: I watch What Happens Live? Have you got high at the White House?
Speaker 5: And you do know that? Yes? Yes, yes, yes?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Have you gotten high at Martha Stuart's house?
Speaker 1: What is happening?
Speaker 4: Just? I mean?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 1: This is this is appropriate? Inappropriate? I don't it doesn't matter to me. But like the CNN running around acting like a bunch of teetotalers when in reality, again they they've they've accused the guy. If I can't believe I have to sit here and defend this. This is so dumb. And and then for them to mischaracterize one what that particular incident was. We had to dig up more of the details there two to operate on the assumption, as you heard in that other the other cut, that we're operating under the assumption that he's a violent drunk at work. So we want him to promise not to be if he gets this job, which is why dishonest way to operate. But that's that's what you heard in the previous uh previous notes. And then the other thing they were upset about is Pete heg Seth visited the nine to eleven memorial in his underwear, which I when I saw that, I saw the link to that. At first, I'm like, is this a parody side I've not heard of? What are they talking about?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What on?
Speaker 1: Because that sounds like that sounds really disrespectful when you see it like that, Right, Pete Hegseth goes to the nine to eleven memorial in his underwear. That's more damning, I think in people's minds unless they understand what's going on. But sure enough, then you see you see hagg Seth standing there and just uh, you know, short shorts basically, But then you realize what they are, and you realize why he was there, and wait, he's why he's holding that flag, and what the hell's going on? See, this is how much they're willing to lie to you. Let's go.
Speaker 11: Well, as you might have noticed it yesterday, Pete and I took off all our clothes and finished the Navy Seal Swim yesterday helping raise money for members of the Seal community and the Navy Seal Foundation, including active duty veterans and their families.
Speaker 1: So he didn't show up to the nine to eleven memorial in his underwear. He and a bunch of seals former seals swam the Hudson obviously coming up. It looks like their point was the peer there was at Pure nineteen or whatever it is up there, which is directly adjacent to Ground zero. So the idea that Navy seals swam across the Hudson River as a fundraiser, which by the way, not an easy swim, not an easy swim, that's a big long swim. But did that to raise money for these various foundations and fallen members, families and all of this, and then after coming aboard, coming up on to Manhattan, then at the the end of the race, so to speak, was nine to eleven Memorial is the most on brand Soldier Seal fundraiser thing I've ever heard of. And they're swimming literally in the trunks that they swim in. So does that sound a little different then? I don't know. The guys showed up to uh just in as you know, it's quite drunk and his underwear have been a long bender that night. It was disrespectful of nine to eleven Memorial. I don't think it is. I think those are two wildly different things.
Speaker 11: Here's what you man missed if you weren't watching on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 5: This is the warm up one mile run.
Speaker 16: You're ready.
Speaker 17: It's a one mile run over to the water's edge where Will and I will then put on fins and start the swim. About seventy Navy seals, vets, first responders, cold star, families of patriots, all honoring those who serve, remembering nine to eleven.
Speaker 11: Three miles, three hundred push ups, sixty six pull.
Speaker 17: Ups, all to honor the Navy Seal founding.
Speaker 1: My body hurts listening to what they're about to do. Okay, that's that's so it's not not not how you not how you worded it.
Speaker 17: And so we're two little tiny parts of it.
Speaker 1: Well you're ready, We're got war to now.
Speaker 18: Right now, they're on their first leg of the swim. I am told this is the most difficult portion of it because they're actually swimming against the current right now. It's about a one mile swim. They're on their way to the Statue of Liberty Liberty Island.
Speaker 17: Would you pass by that statue Liberty in the water, and then you see what these guys can do. And you know, we're doing this one morning right when you think about the fact, this is what they do for a day job, right, you know, across the globe on behalf of all of us.
Speaker 1: So so, and they didn't even as you heard, they didn't even swim straight across. They literally swam out and around the Statue of Liberty. And anyone who's been in the harbor there, that's not a short distance as you heard, it's a mile there, and it's a mile when you're swimming because they're swimming against current and then they're swimming with the current. So it's you know, it's like an incline on a on a treadmill or something. But it's all part of a fundraiser. You're telling me that CNN and some of the others losing their minds. I think Joy Reid and others. So those her mind has been long gone. You tell me they couldn't google this. No, they live in New York, most of them. I think they probably are well aware of what this was, you know, and yet they would report to you the other The other way.
Speaker 5: What's super annoying to me is to start this topic. Right, You played a segment from CNN and they open it up saying, hey, there's these rumors, right, these unsubstantiated rumors that you know, this person that could be in political power if they if they get you know, approved or whatever, they possibly possibly have a drinking problem or be an alcoholic. Did they mention the Kamala Harris drinking rumors at all, because that was sort of a thing and it was a big deal.
Speaker 1: Well, there's no video evidence of that. There kind of is, but there's not any evidence that I have on my button bar.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think it's the one that's purple there that's called Kamala wasted, because that's definitely thing and there's the thing we saw through the campaign and maybe they did talk about it and I'm unaware of it, but did not make it like a last week or she put out right before Thanksgiving. Yeah, okay, all right, Well let's see if Ross is right.
Speaker 14: We are all in this together and on this practical eve of Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: Look at her face, that face.
Speaker 14: Thanksgiving with the ability and to find the ability at this moment.
Speaker 1: Two, Hey, let's get you some water.
Speaker 14: And so I wish for you that you are surrounded by the people you love and who love you. As you know, I encourage you to be around family in whatever way you compose that family, but to take a moment and.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 5: And this is after being on vacation in Hawaii for two weeks or whatever it was. And she should be looking rested and have like a layer around her neck and be like, hey, I lost it sucks, but here we are, and she's just like, look at her face, she's drunk. Yeah, and that this has happened during the campaign. You had people inside the campaign saying, hey, she has a drinking problem. It's something we heard about.
Speaker 1: Right now, threw it into a shit right, so prominent. Yes, but she's not up for senate confirmation. Loss, that's the difference you need to understand. I'm sorry, she's not. I feel in fact she's she's ahead of the Senate. I don't know if you know that. So not up for Senate confirmation. So that's an extra layer of hypocrisy. Some would say, but no, they're absolutely close. You just see the Tim Walls interview. So he did a Tim Walls in an interview with KSTP Chance five Hubbard broadcasting at Minneapolis station there. So he did an interview. I just want to play, Yeah, let me just play. There's a couple thoughts here. I'm hesitant asked the question, do you think it's possible that Tim Walls may be lying in this interview? Do you think that there is a possibility of that? Or am I just mean for bringing that up because I Eh, here we go.
Speaker 12: Do you think ultimately you helped or hurt historial right that it wasn't my decision to make. That was the vice president's decision. You know, those did they make the right? You know, as I said in this campaign, when you asked the question, are the things you could have been done differently since we lost, The answer is obviously yes on this one, I did the best I could.
Speaker 1: Walls admit, Okay, a couple of things. One that part of its honest, that part of its honest right there, right. If we lost, there's probably things we could have done better. Okay, well that's an honest assessment. But then for you to tag it with I'd done the best I could coach obviously not obviously we needed more double hand waving, a weird dance thing, entries with your hand over your heart. We need some more of that. Uh, it just didn't do enough ross you would agree, not an.
Speaker 5: I feel bad that you are insulting general jazz hands.
Speaker 1: It's uh just a little a little more jazz hands and he could have pulled this thing off, sir. No, the real line's coming up here.
Speaker 13: He felt confident going into election day, excited about what might come after a grueling three month campaign that ultimately ended with a decisive loss to Republican Donald Trump and his running mate jd.
Speaker 1: Vance.
Speaker 12: It felt like at the rallies, at the things I was going to, the shops I was going in that the momentum was going our way. And it obviously wasn't wasn't at the end of time. So yeah, I was a little surprised. I really I thought we had a positive message and I thought the country was ready for that.
Speaker 1: Okay, one hearing me just blame the country, which is what she's done too. It's not us, It was the country. Yeah, now the country. Oh, there are a bunch of a holes o the country. Right, So it's so it's that, but also this is why he's lying. Uh it felt like it at the rallies. Yeah, but you know what, I bet it didn't feel like it when you opened your internal polls and looked at them. That's what if they're the reporter here, that's the that's the thing we find out now that your polling, we find out that the polling, which you had access to even under Biden was so bad. Then they got to yours, and they're like, how could it get worse? And then it got so much worse And you have access to this stuff. You're telling me that the candidates don't know this, this thing that said that there's no way they can win whatsoever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it was what David Pluff was saying, that they never led internally in their own toolls never and they would look at the national polls from like wait, oh.
Speaker 1: No, no, we got to hit a break.
Speaker 3: Hang on?
Speaker 1: Were hit a break? Comeback?
Speaker 3: Hang on?
Speaker 1: In addition to saying that they never oh up till the very moment we thought we had this thing within, you're lying because you have internal polls, and your internal polls never showed you quote having the thing ever, ever, ever, ever, and we know that, we know that. So you're telling me that the candidates didn't get the internal polls confused. But the other thing you said was we ran a positive campaign. Oh wait, hold on, Ross's I'm sorry, Ross, what do you not well?
Speaker 5: I mean, like you said, David Pluff was looking at the like ABC, CBS, all these polls right way console and being like where these numbers from? Because our numbers internally are not showing that at all. Showed that we're like far behind, and you could you could tell remember when like when he went from Joy like overnight they went from Joy to her screaming about Hitler right then and how your advance was. The tone completely changed and they looked like they were in panic mode. And that explains why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, last three weeks was all hitler all the time. Every once they found out about them, remember the very and they found out they were doing a Madison Square Garden event. What were the first stories? What were the very first stories ahead of that, which was nice because they knew what about a week and a half out, you know who else? You know who house gathered at Madison Square Garden one time? Right, And so from the word go it was that narrative, and the campaign wholly embraced it. All the networks did everybody did? Yeah, everybody did, in the in the media, and in the in the world of politics. Never mind that like Bill Clinton did his did he need to do his acceptance speech at Madison Square Garden? Like there's all of this stuff and it's all just stupid. But the fact is you didn't have to participate. You chose to because, as Ross just pointed out, you're probably desperate as hell at that point because you do see the internal So Tim Walls for the first time apparently has been caught in a lie. There's no other way to describe it. And meanwhile, these very same folks that are out there who want to play that level of hardball are about to do something that I'm telling you is going to be so injurious. And that is to define because now you're furthering, you're continuing this thing where that's not your political opponent, that's literally Hitler right where we've broken down to this stuff, and as a result, you can take extraordinary action to combat Hitler. And the new extraordinary action is all of these all of these criminals. There's going to be a bunch of criminals in there. The stuff that many members of Congress do would be criminal or could be shoehorned into a criminal charge for a regular person, right, Adam Shift doing all of those things and lying about those things and yet continuing to steal money, in my opinion, to further that lie for political purposes sure should be criminal. I understand it's it's a tough line to figure out how to delineate, but I would argue that to look at that and not agree that he is so far over the line, because there is real damages here. There was, and and some of it can be it's speculative damages. Like how much did what he do hurt Trump? I don't know. Maybe I heard him in twenty twenty, didn't hurt him this time? So that's one thing. If Fauci against If Fauci on behalf of the United States was secretly funding gain of function research, which is something that the Obama administration expressly forbid. Like to point this out, which is when they speculate that this started. How is that not criminal? Like the on the big List? And I don't say this lightly because I'm not with very with other other than when you know, somebody hurts a bunch of kids, and I when I'm thrown in a wood chipper, I'm I'm I'm generally not to be the Jalem political guy, because I understand where that leads. But when people commit real crimes, you have to there. There are there are people out there who there's no reason that they should not be in jail. And if Fauci did what they're accusing him of, and I and I and I don't, I don't purport to know all of the answers. That's horrific. That's you know, you're acting as an agent on behalf of the United States, and you're doing something that may have caused a worldwide pandemic or contributed to it, and then you lied about it, and then you lie to and this just before we get into any of the pharmaceutical conspiracy theories out there. So let's just let's just go with this. You're out there doing this thing. You're doing this thing and it backfired, and I and I tend to believe what that House Committee narrative came up with because it makes the most sense. You just now, you're just on my list of people I can't believe or not in jail. In fact, you know what, if I just put you, I just put you. I'm not talking about it. Stop it, you weirdo Patriots fans. I don't care. I don't care. I'm just glad. You know what, Here's what I'll say if Bill Belichick comes to coach at UNC. You guys are excited because you can go hump his leg every day. So I understand your passion, but I'm we're dealing with something else here. So my big list of people who need to be in prison but aren't. If it's if that's true that the narrative in there, you're not. You're on there next to I'm gonna find next to the prank net guys. Remember the prank net guys. So you and prank Neck that that's the story of the dude I can't believe is not in prison the most ross. Do you remember prank net from back in.
Speaker 5: The day, No, you have think.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So this is a dude in Canada, Lizen Windsor, Canada, and he organized a group of pranksters on the There was some of the US, some in Canada, and they carried out a couple of the most notorious pranks. Do you remember do you remember that story of the McDonald's workers or somebody called and they said they're from corporate and they made them strip search that girl and the other employees did it because the power of somebody on the phone that's not them. They saw that and they went in a different direction. So they called it KFC. In New Hampshire somewhere, there's three women working and they're working in tandem, like one guy is the guy from corporate. They got another guy who's pretending to be from the fire department. I think whatever. So they convinced one of the workers that there is a there's a mechanical failure with the with the sprinkler system, right because they have these really heavy duty because you're cooking with all that oil, they have really crazy fire suppression system in there, and they convinced this woman that the suppression system was not operating properly and that she needed to do something. So they had her push a lever. Well that was the lever that made the suppression system go off. So and it's it's not water because it's oil, right, So it's it's essentially a chemical vapor thing that just eliminates oxygen. It's what it's for. And so they have her do it, and you can hear it in the video, the damn thing going off, and all of a sudden, the guy on the phone, who's the prankster, he turns on the panic mode. And they convinced the women that if they got any of the mist on their clothes, they needed to remove all of them. So they all three of them stripped naked. Now they go a step further. They convince the women that they have to emergency treat their skin the same way that you emergency treat a jellyfish sting. Do you follow what I'm telling you? And so when police showed up, there's three nake kid KFC workers going number one on each other. And then they try to convince the fire guy who actually showed up because you could hear the audio of what was going on. Then they started screaming at him and hung up. That was number one. Number two, they called a dude at a hotel. They got a random door. They called a hotel, random room. They convinced this guy that there had been a chemical leak in the hotel and that they were very concerned, but they didn't want to panic everybody, but he needed to He needed to provide a urine sample so they could immediately test, and then he had to stay kind of quarantined. So they what they did is they convinced him to provide a urine sample in one of the little plastic cups in the room, and then they told him to take it out to the front desk and don't say what it is. Use code words so you don't alarm the guests, and tell them here's your apple cider. While that's going on, one of the other dudes has called the front desk where a young woman is working, told her that the president of the Martinelli Apple Cider Company is staying at the hotel and they have a new flavor, a new brand, and they wondered if she would be interested in having a sample, and so yes, and she said, okay, yeah, that's fine because they had registered a room and kind of made it look like it was under Martinelli, but it was not that room. I can't remember how they explained it, but so all of a sudden, these two people who don't are not part of the scam. The guy comes walking out of this cup, puts it in front of her and says, here's your apple cider, and then, as per instructions, turns around walks back to his room to quarantine. Because people are dumb. If they hear authority tell him to do something, they'll do it. And then you hear on the phone where they get her. They ask her a sample, sample the sider. It's a warm sider, they say, and you hear her drink it and immediately gag it, starts screaming with this is awful, this is awful, and then they start calling her a stupid B word and hang up on her. And those guys never went to prison because at the time they did it, they used the voiceover, they used a phone on the internet based phone number, and nobody knew how to prosecute it. And there's a bunch of other stuff they did, but just horrible stuff, just traumatizing people. So they're on the list, and then we'll throw Fauci on there as well. Look at that. You learn some stuff seven forty six race stage to help you learn whether it's arguably you know, not a big surprise, but you know, oh on the phone, Oh dang it, that's right. Everything is crazy now. And what's going on? Race agic on the phone? How you doing, sir?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm doing okay.
Speaker 1: How are you? You know, say it? We'll see my fault. Yeah, no, no, Friday. It's a very interesting tech day around here these parts. That's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well listen, we've got our own set of problems here on the tech side.
Speaker 4: But uh, you know, no problems otherwise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they Doppler ten million broken agains. I mean the good news is I don't need it. I mean that's good, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because it's still rain. Just make stuff up anyway, So go ahead, yeah, we make it up.
Speaker 3: So yeah, have.
Speaker 1: Farm Farmer's Almanac in front of you, fire oazer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's cold, not record cold, though, we're close by three or four degrees. I guess in my business that's close to the records from the Triad to the Trianglar. Upper teams roll mid twenties for most. There are some teams that have snuck in around the Triad this morning seen at seventeen right now nineteen. That one's over the west side of Winston Sale more like a little bit twenties around Raleigh and Durmom as we go through the day on either side of forty. So another cold shot coming in tonight, upper teams to low twenties and clear, and the weekend there's going to be a sunny one with a war me trend pulls of the normal with upper forties on Saturday and sunny Sunday sunshine upper fifties to maybe some low sixties, so Sunday will be really nice about the Sunshine ACC Championship tickoff. Temperatures Saturday night in Charlotte forty degrees, clear, calm, so besides the chill and falling obviously into the thirties as the game goes on, no problems and no problems travel wise either wherever you're traveling from in the southeast. It's not until early next week we get back into the showers and very mild temperatures. By Tuesday and Wednesday, we could be in the mid sixties. Okay, see this cold snap this week will be turned around one hundred and eighty degrees to milder and damp weather as we get into at least the first couple of days of next week.
Speaker 1: Okay, real quick, who you like?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I like, but I think SMU is probably gonna win.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, yeah, yeah, you know the spread flipped already on that game, right, It was opened at Clemson minus two and now it's plus two.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I just I they got to put it all together, and they haven't had a many games where everything was clicking defense, offense, and I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that some of you play, but the highlights I've seen have been pretty darn good. So we need our best, but I think we're gonna fall short.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't like the over though. Fifty three and a half. I don't know, man, but yeah, that's a lot. It's fifty five and a half. I'm sorry, I just misread that. All right, any talk ten an hour, appreciate it, all right? Seven forty eight CaCO Day Radio program Phone raisedagic and your calls coming up next hang on. But they always do that thing where you know that guy, that time traveler dude on TikTok, he's got a popular account, just claims to be from the future whatever. He always now for years he just makes predictions. And so they got a list of upcoming predictions. And you're not gonna have to wait too long. One of them, Ross is just a couple of weeks away, shortly after Christmas. You ready for this? The rocket the Falcon nine. So when Elon's rockets block five is sent to space, I think that is when they're gonna send it, right the check but is met with disaster as it runs into the firmament.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, it's a dome that encloses the flat Earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that runs into the firmament, and we learned that the outer space is actually a massive ocean. Many discoveries we made shortly thereafter, all right, But it does lead to good things because once they find out find out they're in a bubble underwater, apparently the world finds peace. Really, you think that's you think that's gonna be unifying. If people find out that we're in a bubble in a dome, you think it's gonna be peaceful? Huh? All right, well, yeah, you got a higher opinion of humans than I do.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then it'll be revealed shortly after, on February second, that the aliens are not only here, they've been living amongst us. And we're gonna find out a bunch of people, you know, are aliens. Oh, ross, who's the alien at work here? If that's the case.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's no aliens here. I think it's it's silly to speculate, and I think we should just drop topic. It just dropped the topic completely there. It's you know, I'm offended. I just can we just stop talking about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no aliens here, man, I didn't know there's there's no aliens here. Sales or back off engineering. Some of the engineering guys are a little you know, maybe all right, well we may never know.
Speaker 5: We're not an alien.
Speaker 1: Bro, I did what? Stop it? I said, that's not what I said, absurd. Oh there's a bunch more stuff here too, all right, And it's it's pretty much doom and gloom after that. But then we figure things out, all right, real quick, let's grab a call here. Uh, TJ, what's up? All right? He's probably an alien? And he was like, Oh, they're on to me, Kerry, go right ahead.
Speaker 3: Hey man, I just wanted to tell you thank you for giving me a whole new sensation with that apple cider story.
Speaker 1: You owe me laugh and it's horrible, it's real and it's crazy.
Speaker 4: I wish yeah.
Speaker 3: But another thing was I wish they would put Pelosi in jail and everybody on the January Series committee and hold accountable for all these news stations that propagated some of.
Speaker 2: This out there.
Speaker 1: You got to find crimes and uh. And I think it's interesting when you talk about money, but you know, if you criminalize all money ways, you got to lock up Paula Washington. But with Nancy Pelosi, you know, there's a lot of speculation about uh, the uh, you know, insider trading kind of stuff, especially with the trains. So if they if there is in fact a crime, the problem is is we don't know. I don't know. Find it a coincidence that every time we have Pete on the whole world's just decided to try to explode in front of our eyes prior to it. So let's do this Pete calendar from mid WBT. Let's see the Korea has almost tried to reunite in the wrong direction. Somebody assassinated healthcare CEO, which is being lauded, and uh oh yeah, you get a pardon, I get a pardon. Well what's going on? Man?
Speaker 2: I don't know what I did, but it doesn't matter. If I can get the pardon, then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the window if you're Hunter Biden. And like Sunday, obviously we found out about the pardon, but like you, dad had to tell you on Thursday, right over Turkey at least. Sure, Okay, how Hunter Biden had the restraint not to go on the most epic bucket list crime spree of federal crimes in those few those four days is beyond me.
Speaker 2: How do you know he didn't.
Speaker 1: Because you just got you just got a purge pass. Man, I don't know yet. I don't think I saw him in an Arby's in the in a photo, so.
Speaker 2: Ware, you don't know. We don't know whether he went on a crime spree or not.
Speaker 1: No, we don't. I'm just saying I would. I would understand, of course, now he's got a transport the hookers across state lines before he ods them. But you know, other than that, just as long as there federal crime so you're good to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna have to wait for him to drop off a laptop someplace again to find out.
Speaker 1: I guess, well, if the files are dated in that eleven year window, you're out of luck. All right. So I know that nobody on the planet who's intellectually honest sees this as normal. But the narrative is Biden never lied, except then when Trump won he went, oh, no, the bad man's in, so I got to do something, and so he did this to stave it off. So everything's on the up and up moral high ground achieved. It still doesn't explain the eleven year very specific thing there. So he can let's start at the basic he can do it right, like, legally, he can go ahead and do it.
Speaker 2: This is this is yeah, the president has this kind of yeah, sweeping authority. Just you know, Jerald Ford did it for Nixon, albeit from much, you know, for half of the amount of time period covered. But yeah, you can, you can totally do it. It's one of the few king like powers that was vested in the executive by the founders.
Speaker 1: But now we're going to step further, and we have this discussion now about preemptive pardons. And I'm telling you, I'm a slippery slope guy. You know, I'm a slippery slope guy. This is really this is really scary stuff because what it does it creates a cast system which already kind of exists. Like we talk about hey, you know, you guys get away with anything if you're rich or if you're a politician. And but we but we talk about it in a negative way. This is talking about it in a positive way. Where so what's to stop you from pardoning what's the time from taking Keith Olberman's advice and pardoning every Democrat?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: And and now you have zero accountability. Even if you only have one percent of accountability right now, you effectively have zero at that point, right? Or how dooming gloom? Do you see this?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Because then like this is the quote Banana Republic, Uh, you know chapter where anybody who wins office they get to do whatever they want and they can behave terribly, they can you know, abuse the citizens and then they just give themselves pardons on the way out and there's never any kind of accountability. And so if you've got an expectation that sort of develops after this that hey, we can do these abuses because we're gonna get pardoned on the way out the door. Then you just encourage more of that thing, right, because you've incentivized people to color outside the lines. I mean, I just saw that Jesse Jackson is asking Biden for pardons of his son, I believe, and so, yeah, like, what's to stop this stuff?
Speaker 1: People don't remember his son was what a member?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: He a congressman right when?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so yeah, and his I guess his ex daughter in law as well or something. So h And Honestly, if you like, if you're going to make the argument that well, Republicans could go after filling the blank well you could fill that blank in with anybody, because and here's the thing too, like what if what if there are people on that list like I saw, you know, they're single. We could just take the the list of all of the people on the House Unselect Committee, as Donald Trump calls it on January sixth, Right, take all of the Democrats and Republicans that were that were on that panel and just give them blanket pardons. Well, what if they actually did commit some sort of grievous or heinous crime during the time period and you just don't know about it at this point, but you've pardoned them in an attempt to protect them from you know, a frivolous prosecution, let's say, but you've also now given them a pardon on something that you would not have pardoned them.
Speaker 1: All around with kids or something. Yeah, no, right, yeah, I think I used Hastard as the example to make this point yesterday and here it is a practical application as a rebuttal. Right, So if if if Biden does that, why shouldn't why shouldn't Donald Trump say that on day one he's pardoning all of his cabinet appointees of anything unilatterally because yeah, yes, but just say then it So it's not worth your time to sit here and wonder why Pete Hegseeth showed up in uh in uh ranger panties at the nine to eleven Memorial and leave out the context that he was there for a fundraiser too, for you know, a fallen Seals families, right, So it wouldn't be with to be pardoned.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, he just swam across like the Hudson River or something as part of the fundraiser.
Speaker 1: He swam around the around lady Liberty and then over to Manhattan. So it was a little longer than that, Like you and I'd be dead, sorry man.
Speaker 9: But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's the point now? I can just pardon And if you're a if you're an incumbent president, you're wanting to make a change, or you want to appoint somebody, and you know what he has les preemptively pardon him. Cauld be so wildly abused, And it's it's a hallmark of how of the things that this country expressly rejected, Right, these are the things that we rejected. We looked, well, these old ways of doing anything, where you have a noble class that can do whatever they want in premac or your wife on wedding night, Like, we're not going to do that anymore.
Speaker 2: Right, That's exactly right. This was a there is a disintegration of sort of the class based party system where Republicans were at least perceived to be the party of the wealthy business owners and the corporate leaders and all of that, and the Democrats were for the people. That has now been obliterated. And like this, to me, it's an example of why people voted for Donald Trump. Once the permission structure existed, for them to do. So there is and I mean you look at the I just saw some data on the confidence in.
Speaker 3: Higher education and it's cratered.
Speaker 2: I mean nobody, well except like Democrats, and they're only at about half of percentage of the Democrats. About half of Democrats have confidence in higher education. I mean, it is a hollowing out of institutions. But that is what Marxism does. It's a parasite. It comes into these institutions, whether it's you know, colleges, or its government or its media or Hollywood or whatever, and they hollow out the institution. They walk around wearing the institution's credibility as a skin suit and demand that you genuflect. And people are done with it. They're tired of it. And that's what we saw. And so Biden doing this one, I will say there's some positive I think that comes out of it, which is that I think some people on the left now are going to be freed up to examine Joe Biden and his actual legacy in a little bit more of an honest way because they're going to feel somewhat betrayed by this, and that yeah. I mean, well, I mean, if you have some media people that are like, hey, they lied to us, and they made us look like fools. Joe Biden made me Yeah, well I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, but I'm just to piggyback on your point. I'm after the debate and him looking so bad even though it was intellectually dishonest, they realized that they couldn't hide that they themselves were part of this, so they immediately turned on Democrats for about a week. For about a week, there was some real honest reporting going on there. So this is I think you're right. I think this is another example of it, because what do you have to news right now? Nothing really right.
Speaker 2: And it's going to be really difficult for him to build a Joe Biden presidential library. Yeah, that's one of the benefits. Also, like, yeah, they're not going to be able to raise the money from people who just blew tens of millions of dollars, hundreds of millions of dollars on Kamala Harris's campaign. They feel lied to, you know, we found out afterwards. Oh, by the way, all of the internal polling showed her, you know, behind the whole time. Meanwhile, they were running around telling Democrat donors, oh no, we're going to win this thing. We just need, you know, another one hundred million dollars and they feel the trayed. So the Democrat Party is going to be in a rough way for a little while, and media people are at an inflection point, and whether they choose wisely or not, I mean, I do expect them to rediscover, shall we say, their role as government watchdog under a Trump administration. But I don't But I don't believe that there's going to be any kind of long term course correction on this.
Speaker 1: We woke up this morning in a world and you correct me if I'm wrong where I don't know if somebody will do the polling today. Lord knows, there's enough bolsters out there. But we woke up in the world this morning, Pete. Where from a popularity standpoint, the guy who shot the CEO of the healthcare company is more popular than the hawk tooy girl who said spit on that thing in a drunken rampage. So the Robin Hood esque tree of this guy who, by the way, did you see how they got that photo with no cover on his face? Do you know why that happened?
Speaker 2: Well? Yeah, he was flirting, Yeah, they flirting with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, women make weak legs rock. That's uh, that's what's going on here. But how creepy is it watching these people go? You know, because you know what it is. It's it's eat the rich in action. Correct, That's another slippery slope.
Speaker 2: So well, that's but that's always been That's always the hallmark of Marxism, right, I mean it is inherently a religion, a philosophy of envy. Yeah, and so you know, when when somebody has something or this person works in an industry that you don't like that, therefore then you can kill them. Uh. And that's always been part of the Marxist revolutionaries ideology. And I have no doubt this is a Marxist revolutionary. Apparently now we learn that they took a bus, a Greyhound bus up from Atlanta, uh and escaped on a bicycle. And that tells me it's screams leftists, screams it is. I mean, no self respecting conservative, yeah, would jump on a city share bicycle and ride it off. Although now I heard that apparently it wasn't one of the cities.
Speaker 1: The city wants to wants you to know, it was not one of their bikes.
Speaker 2: Now one of our bicycles, but.
Speaker 1: Lorenz stuff too. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was gonna say the Boston Marathon bombing. Uh that guy on the cover of Rolling Stone.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's the same sort of dynamic and this, I mean, there are whack jobs all over the place that fall in love with you know, mass murderers and serial killers. I mean Ted Bundy got married in court during well while he was on trial right for raping and murdering a whole bunch of women.
Speaker 1: See Charlie Manson's wife at the end, still twenty five year old, looks like the same girls he had back at the ranch. Man. Also, that's why I'm kind of wondering if that hostile clerk is more or less turned on that she almost hooked up with this guy. Right, So yeah, interest question. But you know what it is, it's school shooter syndrome, right, if this guy gets a positive reception gunning down the CEO of United health United health Care is, to be specific, the insured. You tell me there's not a but there's buckets of lunatics on blue Sky right now who are getting turned on at the idea that they, oh yeah, they could do that and that's that's where this gets dangerous and it feels once again school shooter stuff, you know, right.
Speaker 2: It's a social contagion, right once you give the permission structure for how how you know this looks once people see it. There's also a thing called the preference cascade, right where where sort of like in a riot, where somebody like you and I are out of protests and my number is zero, so I don't need to see somebody else pick up a brick and throw it through a window. I'm just going to do that because my number is zero, but your number maybe one. And once you see me do it, now you're going to do it. And then somebody else a numbers too, And so that's how these things they get out of control very quickly at a societal level but also the personal level. And so when you see these types of attacks and then they get the reception that we are seeing, then you're going to have more people who are encouraged by that, and then you're going to end up with more violence. And then of course people are going to be complaining about gun laws, got to take the guns away and all of this, because we're going to have more you know, gun crime but I don't know, and I saw what happened. You see what's going on in Canada. They're going to list the whole like three hundred and something more guns that they're going to quote buy back, yes, send them to Ukraine.
Speaker 3: Well that guy.
Speaker 2: Did you see the guy who got up there and made that speech or made the announcement?
Speaker 1: No, I just read about it this morning, So okay.
Speaker 2: Well, if you get a chance to check the video, I swear he's wearing makeup. He's got like eyeliner going and blush. Yeah. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. The whole canad of things weird because it feels like all all of the Canada discussion has been predicated on a stupid meme joke and that we then people were doing like they were doing, like analysis if if Canada came in, what the electoral college would look like and then they found out Trump was still would have won, right if there's the voting patterns held the same based on demos, So like people are putting a lot of work into it, all right, One quick question, it's a pretty important topic. Is I can't every day I wake up and I can't I fail to understand why we can't get an emergency you thought the use authorization if you want to call it that for these tiny homes out there, and that absolute lunatic County commissioner, plus what we're still seeing out in western North Carolina. Do you think there's been any increase we got about a minute and a half, have been any increase in people actually trying to take this seriously at a governmental level to hold them accountable, because I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: I have not seen it. I have not seen any kind of pressure applied to either the governor the incoming governor legislative leaders about lifting some of the regulations and building code restrictions to allow for these temporary shelters because which are, yes there. They're not better than a you know, a full home, but they're better than a freaking tent, you know. And this idea that oh, you're going to freeze to death or be attacked by a bear because all of your food is being stored in your tent, like, oh, that's what you have to die that way because you know, we're trying to look out for your safety and there's no bathroom in your in your shed, your insulated shed, tiny shelter. It's just ludicrous.
Speaker 1: It's ludicratic. And by the way, there's another story. We don't have time to get into it. It's I'll tell them off the air. But this the two hundred dollars window versus the fifteen thousand dollars hotel room story. Just waiting for it. It's coming up. Look, Pete knows he's laughing, but it's not a happy laugh. All right, we got a roll man, Thank you very much, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: All right, I have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: I had a time when we're deconstructing people's lives and lying about him. But they're like, oh, he's always drunk at work. Oh he drank a guinness on New Year or on Saint Patti's Day. Huh, okay uh and hegzath is he be smirched nine to eleven victims by showing up in his underwear. Oh he was literally in the middle of a fundraiser for dead soldiers families and he just literally swum a swam, swam, swam, swam around Lady Liberty and all the way back to Manhattan, which is a little bit of a distance. He used to look it up. But you're willing to do that, And yet I'm greeted this morning with an article about how awesome Amberhard is because she's raising two kids on her own and she's and you know, we should take advice from her. I can never look at Amberhard and not go Isn't that the chick who pooped in Johnny Depp's bed?
Speaker 5: Yeah? No, that's her legacy now completely like she was in the latest Aquaman movie. Yeah, kind of the cut her towent her time down significantly because she, you know, she has this bad area around her now. And as soon as she came on the screen, well, both market and I really get off the screen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go away and hold on, hold on. Do you want me to say this article so you guys can get some parenting advice or do you want something? And I think here's here's your first piece of advice. Don't poop on your kids anyway? That should be chapter one, right, Yeah, well it shouldn't have to be, but in this case it is. So you guys want some advice.
Speaker 5: No, I just don't understand that you can screw something like that up, because pretty much everything you hear about Johnny Depp is he's like a cool dude to hang out with, just to hang it, Like, like what they get mad.
Speaker 1: At Depp with the Trump? What was the thing they got mad at Depp over? Oh he made that he made a joke about, uh, the Lincoln assassination and reporter.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, I mean, if you want politics, a sure one thing. But I'm saying he seemed like and like that he's beating women or something. It's just stupid. It all turned out to be bull crab.
Speaker 1: I don't think the poop was I that.
Speaker 5: Wasn't that was real? Like she did that? She did that.
Speaker 1: I'm sure your kids will be absolutely normal, like most Hollywood kids are, right, Like Charlie, it's their own who was able to go and adopt multiple kids from various different African countries and yet each of them are all transgender. Did you know that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think the athletic kids are like that too, right, Yeah, like ben afflets kids.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. It's but not with her or her as easy. Just you're the one who did that in the bed and you're a lunatic. So I'm not going to take parenting advice. I don't even have kids, and I feel like it could be damaging for me. All right, really, are you guys still on this? I don't care? All right, So whatever, Bill Belichick got interviewed to maybe be the coach over a UNC. Here's the deal. Here's the deal. All of you Patriots fans that are just so excited this morning Bill belichick personality last ten seconds on un seats campus, can we agree on this? Hell, that's probably a compliment for him, and I don't hand many of those out. Bill Belichick couldn't operate in a butt hurt university society. He'd be walking, he'd be walking across campus over the fieldhouse over there or whatever, right, and there'd be some one of these Free Palestine protesters gets up in his way. How do you think that goes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know much about his politics, but he always seems like more of like a conservative guy. But that's just speculation. But I read it last night and I'm like, there's no way he'd last on a college campus.
Speaker 1: Something. He'd say something and they'd be like, you need to apologize that was a microaggression, and he would he just leave. He'd just leave, maybe shopping for a new girlfriend. And by the way, even at a time, well, hey, you know right in the window. I M I don't begrudge him that whatever people are like, oh it is weird. I just feel bad for the dude because he got he got like drug into posting Instagram photos and he's clearly given up. That being said, going back to my my little scenario there, and it's also if it was some pro Palestinian protester, like that's a person who needs more to take a look at their life. I don't know if you guys are aware of the motivation of that horrific school shooting that happened the other day, which I thought was funny because right after it happened, Washington Post and others are running like why does nobody want to talk about the continued murder and that? And now they're just quiet about it. You know why, because that dude who decided he was going to go shoot two kindergarten students and then himself did so because of the Palestine thing. So he went there and he went, ah, the Jews are committing you know, genocide in Gaza. I need to have my voice heard. I don't want to glue myself to anything. Hey, what if I go murder kindergarteners? I don't see that everywhere. I were running it on Fox. I heard they're running it, But like, why is that not a bigger story? Oh well that does That's not the whole group there, No, it's probably people. Most people, even people who are little lunatics camping on Columbia's campus, wouldn't murder kindergarten students. That being said, they did. This guy. This guy literally was a quote unquote ally he was at some he went to some events, and don't get me wrong, he'd had some arrests. They said, some of it having to do with protesting, and he had mental health issues to the extent that that informed that. I would argue anyone sitting there at Columbia and acting like all of those students did, or at UCLA or whatever, openly talking about how anti Semitic they can be, and you would have to wonder if they're all suffering from a mental illness. That being said, he went and shot two kids over this. And I promise you if some guy, regardless of mental health history or whatever, walked into a preschool today and started murdering kids or attempting to murder kids, and he was doing so because he was mad over and then pick whatever tr position is. There would be no other stories today. They'd probably impeached the guy now for existing. This guy shot up a kindergarten because of the US's foreign policy, and specifically Biden's policy. This is what he wrote, Biden's policy on how we're dealing with you know, everything going on in Israel. That's terrifying, man. And we're shooting CEOs and people are celebrating it. That's pretty terrifying. We're issuing blanket pardons. All that stuff has has pretty Some of it's immediately terrifying, and some of it's going to be much worse, much further down the road. And in it all swipes at what we do. There's a reason that we, as I told Pete, have rejected a lot of things, and we and we and then we reject them as we grow too. Right, So initially we launched this country and we reject things like having a a serfdom class and a lord class, which was a hallmark to this day of Europe in most places, most places continue to have classism, even if it's kind of unspoken other but we rejected that, and we've rejected variations of it, and then we rejected. We didn't initially reject slavery, but a lot of people wanted to, and then we did. And to the credit of the British Empire, they they also at that same time decided we're not going to have this anymore, and real American and British treasure and blood was spent in attempting to steymy the slave trade that never gets talked about. But you know, we have a history of looking at things that are going on, some crazier than others. Do you know what happened russ Do you know what happened when the British took control of India? Do you know one of the first things they did. I don't remember the name of this practice, but I remember what it is. Do you don't know what the first things that the British did when they gained control of India because it was a problem. It was a tradition that was going on and they're like, we're not going to do this anymore. So in India at the time, and it wasn't the totality of India, but it was one of the main areas when when you would die as a man. All right, so let's say Ross, you let's say you bit the bullet today. Okay, never, never gonna happen, but okay, all right, but but hold on, it's gonna get a lot worse for your wife. Oh get ray, but ran hold there, all right. So let's say that Ross eats a tainted leftover Thanksgiving turkey sandwich and that's all she wrote. We would all be very sad, but your wife would be the saddest, and not just because she's mourning you, but because, according to Indian practice at the time, they're going to burn your body and she's getting burned with you. Oh my god, that was the thing. What yeah, not okay with that, right, that was the thing. And the British showed up and they're like, we need you to stop.
Speaker 5: Wait wait wait So so the dude would die, yes, and then the woman who was still.
Speaker 1: Alive, well for that for a moment, he would burn when you're alive next to her husband's body. Yeah, on one big.
Speaker 5: Thing, and they would send them down the Ganges or whatever.
Speaker 1: Uh I think they use pires more than yeah whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that sounds awful.
Speaker 1: But it also sounds like a good incentive for your wife to cook healthy for you.
Speaker 5: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Make sure you're right, sure your feet are round, keep me happy, Yeah, cause if I die, you'd be sitting dude. It's like, it's like, if you're sitting there one day, you guys are in a fight, just pick up a gun, hold it to your head, be like, what're you gonna do? What you gonna do? It's like that. Yeah, that was the thing. And then we got there, or the British got there, and they're like, yeah, we're not gonna do this anymore. We're gonna we're gonna not burn all the widows, so let's stop it. We reject things, crazy things, but also not so crazy things, or but then we have short memories and uh, that's unfortunate. We look to the things that we rejected here as the creation of a nation. We're like, now we're good to go, while over in India they're just mad they can't burn the widows anymore. Any who, it's eight forty five or a stagic from the Weather Channel joining us. What's going on, sir.
Speaker 3: I'm much just looking forward to warming trend. Cold morning. Yeah, well even got some wind chill this morning in the single digits off to the west and in the mountains. He's seen some single numbers from the higher elevation seen a seven and a nine now closer in Tria Triangle, basically in the upper teams to low to mid twenties, but it's going to be a chilli day with a breeze and most of us in the upper thirties to low forties. But as I said, a good looking day today, upper teams, low twenties, and then we'll start the warm up over the weekend. Saturday sun around fifty and then on Sunday will be close to sixties. So it's going to be upper forties to near fifties Saturday, upper fifties to low sixties Sunday, and again good looking days until we start to get some precip in here. But it will be warm enough and actually pretty warm early next week for rain showers. By Tuesday, KC could see temperatures well into the sixties in some spots. So it looks like we do flip it around early next week, go from cold and dry to mild and maybe a little bit damp too, so a terrible no big rain coming in, but certainly a little wet weather for the early and maybe middle part of next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, thank you, sir, appreciate it. We'll yeah tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ross. So if anybody is weirdo and wants to learn more about that thing I just told you. From India, it's called sati sati. And by the way, the first governor of India the British governor, because initially he's like, no, you need to stop murning widows, and they came to like but it's our tradition, and he's quoted as saying, well, tradition in our country is that when a man murders a woman like that, we hang him from his neck until he's dead. So feel free to continue your tradition. We'll continue ours, and then they stop doing it. So there you go, you learn something, we'll be back.
Speaker 19: Well, good morning, Casey.
Speaker 3: There was a bigger than.
Speaker 19: Expected rebound and job growth last month. A labor department just reported two hundred and twenty seven thousand workers were added to payrolls in November. The nation's unemployment rate ticked up a tenth of a percentage point four point two percent. Economists thought the rate but old steady. General feeling on Wall Street is there's nothing in this report to argue against another interest rate cut this month. Now the focus will be shifting to the inflation reports that come out next week. Stock market future is a little bit higher right across the board ahead of the Friday session. Now, futures are up thirty one points. Sales of beauty products and intimate apparel were strong at the start of the holiday shopping season. All to Beauty and Victoria's Secret both posted better than expected quarterly results after the markets closed yesterday. McDonald's getting the word out letting everyone know it's food is safe and an e Coali.
Speaker 11: Scare is over.
Speaker 19: McDonald's US president Joe Erlinger told Bloomberg News some customers pulled back after an e Coali outbreak was disclosed in late October. He said the fast food giant is testing different messages, offers, and deals to reach out to customers who have yet to come back. And Casey, this year's political donations by Elon Musk totaled at least two hundred and seventy four million dollars. The world's richest man became America's biggest political donor in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Casey, all right, thank you, Jeff, appreciate it. We'll talk tomorrow. Or we'll talk Monday. I think of that.
Speaker 19: All right, You have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: Take care, are you too? All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And Ross and I work two more weeks and then vacation. All right, Jen, what's up?
Speaker 15: I wanted to let you know that the day before Thanksgiving, I called the Governor's office and I asked them about what his stance was about the tiny houses.
Speaker 20: They told me that it is a local matter, they have nothing to do with it, and then it was because of the floodplane. I told them that it's not what FEMA definition of the Floodplaine was due to the one hundred year flood.
Speaker 16: I've worked for FEMA, I've worked for the US military, I've done DISCA, and I just recently did my FEMA certificate this summer. I was hung up on. I was very nice to the woman. I didn't cry, I didn't shout, I didn't cuss. She hung up on me, and then when I called back two hours later, it went straight to voicemail.
Speaker 1: I just say, I'm not surprised. You're about the fourth person right around that window who's told me the same story and the idea that state building codes, which that local county commissioner out West, who we talked about last week, is relying on aren't a state matter. I'm having a lot of trouble on that one. Jen, thank you very very much for the call and to again, I like four or five people have done or told me that that's exactly what they've done, and that's the response that they ended up with