Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show, and a fantastic Monday. Of course, we have all kinds of things. I can't wait. We're gonna make fun of Gavin Newsome here in a few we're gonna get to a bunch of emails this hour the Democrat shutdown. But none of that's gonna happen right now. You know why. You know why. It's the start of hour two on Monday, and we always do the exact same thing. It's medal of Honor Monday time. When somebody earns a medal of honor, they do a write up on what they did. It's called a citation. You can read these by yourself that you don't need some special access code. Does it cost a time. There are actually multiple websites you can go do this on. Go read these deeds. Remember the men, remember their deeds, talk about them. You can do this with your kids. You can do this with your class. If you're a teacher, your workplace, do it in your workplace. These stories should be spread far and why you know what you could do. Here's an idea, just putting it out there. Speaking of your workplace. You could take one of these citations, maybe with the picture attached, put it up in the break room, switch it out of me now, and then every week, two weeks there were a new one up there. This kind of thing is what helps our culture remembering these people. And of course, you know you can email us your love, your hate, your death threats. I'll get to those in a bit, But you can also email us medal of honor citations if you have ones that are special to you for some reason, a relative, a friend of a friend, a neighbor, or just maybe one you just like. We take all of them. We got this email about this one. As a matter of fact, Jesse, please consider a future medal of honor Monday for Corporal Jason Dunham. My brother in law, Jason Sanders, was with him when he gave his life to protect his fellow marines. There is a recently released documentary, The Gift, that details the story. Thank you for your consideration and God bless so. Born in Coo, I think that's how you said that, Coo, New York in nineteen eighty one, same year I was born. As a matter of fact, this is the Medal of Honor citation for United States Marine Jason L. Dunham Hey honoring those who went above and beyond. It's Medal of Honor Monday for conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty, whilest serving as Rifle squad Leader, fourth Batoon Company K, third Battalion, Marines, Regimental Combat Team, seven, first Marine Division. On the fourteenth of April two thousand and four, Corporal Dunham squad was conducting a reconnaissance mission in the town of Karabila, Iraq, when they heard rocket propelled grenade and small arms fire erupt approximately two kilometers to the west. Corporal Dunham led his combined anti armour team towards the engagement to provide fire's support to their battalion commander's convoy, which had been ambushed as it was traveling to Camp Husabaya. As Corporal Dunham and his Marines advanced, they quickly began to receive enemy fire. Corporal Dunham ordered his squad to dismount their vehicles and led one of his fire teams on foot several blocks south of the ambush count convoy, discovering several Iraqi vehicles in a column attempting to depart. Corporal Dunham and his team stopped the vehicles to search them for weapons. As they approached the vehicles, an insurgent leaped out and attacked Corporal Dunham. Corporal Dunham wrestled the insurgent to the ground and and the ensuing struggle saw the insurgent release grenade. Corporal Dunham immediately alerted his fellow marines to the threat. Aware of the imminent danger, and without hesitation, Corporal Dunham covered the grenade with his helmet and body, bearing the brunt of the explosion and shielding his marines from the blast. In an ultimate and selfless act of bravery in which he was mortally wounded, he saved the lives of at least two fellow Marines. By his undotted courage, intrepid fighting spirit, in unwavering devotion to duty, Corporal Dunham gallantly gave his life for his country, thereby reflecting great credit upon himself and upholding the highest traditions of the Marine Corps and the United States Naval Servant.
Speaker 2: H Ba ba ba.
Speaker 1: That's the peaceful the we like to think, I should say, we'd like to think. We think about older generations a lot, and when we look at the current state of our country, it's very tempting to fall into this trap of saying, Ah, the good people are gone, all the heroes are gone. They are they all died in World War Two. We don't have people like that anymore. We don't those Vietnam veterans. We don't have guys like that anymore. We just don't. I wish we still had guys like that. It's very tempting that we still have guys like that. They're listening some of them right now. They're in the Marines, they're in the Army, they're in the Navy, they're in the Air Force. We still have legions of young men like that who will do things like that have called upon. Now, let's pray they're never called upon. Right, It's not what we want, because ideally you want the Dunams of the world. You want those guys. You want them to get married, make more Dunams. That's ideally what you want. But they don't always get that. Sometimes they have to give the ultimate sacrifice. And those people still do exist. Remember that, all right, Let's do some emails. Hey, Jesse, I heard you mentioned San Francisco in the high crime you linked it to their communism. I did a little research about crime and communist countries, and crime in communist countries is minimal, non existent in North Korea? Is that because they skew their news and stats? Why does ours look different? Love your brother, keep your powdered dry? Says his name is Rusty. Okay, So, first of all, understand that theft is unbelievably common in North Korea, but it's a different kind of theft. Are they going to walk around the city streets kicking in your car window? No, because then they just pull your fingernails out and shoot you in the face. No, because they're starving to death. If you've ever read gulags stories from North Korea, concentration camps, whatever you want to call them, gulags, concentration camps, if you've ever done it, you'll you'll see the worst of humanity. And it's because when people are put in impossible situations, specifically starvation situations. Some human beings will shine like a bright light in those situations. But many, I don't want to say most, it's going to depend on the circumstances. Many people they will become the worst version of humanity possible. And since North Korea starves its people, both the ones in the gulags and out of the gulag, theft is freaking everywhere. If your neighbor has an extra carrot and you have a chance, you steal it. I remember reading stories about the Helota more when Stalin was starving all those people in Ukraine, stories of wrap your mind around this, how horrible this is. This is getting dark. Children would commit murder to get a loaf of bread to bring back to their families that were starving. Eleven year old boy walking a home with a knife kill a mother to grab her food and go back so his family could live. So let's remember that this aspect of it. The street crime, your gangs and things like that. Yeah, that's not something that's going to exist in a place like North Korea, but there is still crime all over the place. It's the crime usually of theft that you steal when you get desperate and for food. Now that said, why do we have Why is San Francisco different than North Korea? Drugs and poop and gangs and things like that. What is the difference. We'll talk about that this ma'am Donnie guy in New York City talking about closing Rikers Island. What we'll talk about that. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Monday. Remember you can email us your love, your hate, your death threats. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Gonna clear out a lot of those today. We still have to make fun of Gavin Newsom here in a few But I want to fin I want to finish up on this email. The guy was asking, you know, what does San Francisco communism look like? All this crime and filth in the streets. But other places, like North Korea, there aren't gangs and things like that. Remember there are phases. There are phases. Think about uh, think about children. Your children go through phases, don't they. When your children are born, they drink milk, mother's milk. Eventually you start worming their way in. I guess worming probably isn't the way to put it. You start getting them onto some solid foods. One day they're eating Kraft mac Andweenies with you. It's glorious communism. You can't give a country communism all at once, or it would be rejected. The old system has to be broken down and burnt first first. It's not something that can just happen. It has to be broken down and burnt first. That's why they are so busy torching everything, every single thing in sight. Why, I mean, they are dedicated to it, dedicated all the way. In fact, Chris, I want you to play number fourteen. You now how we were just talking about all the illegals that have CDLs. California's handing out all these CDLs. Now we have all these illegals can't read speaker or understand English. They're out there driving on the highways. I want you to listen to the news reports CBS did go.
Speaker 3: Seek truck drivers across the state of California are on high alerts. They're the backbone of this industry and when you look at the West Coast, they make up nearly half of all drivers. That's according to that industry leader based right here out of Lathrop. But after those two deadly crashes, many are left worried and wondering if they should keep driving. The roadway risks for Seek truck drivers is growing, heightened by two deadly crashes where undocumented Seek drivers have been accused of causing the chaos. In just three months.
Speaker 1: They brought as many foreign as here as possible, gave them cbls, and now the media is trying to protect them. Why why is all this happening? Why do they let criminals out of jail? Why all this? This is the burned down phase, This is the destruction phase. We've talked about it many times before. When the Bolsheviks were in the middle of their revolution trying to burn down the old system. There were all kinds of political prisoners in the prison, but there were also all kinds of rapists and murderers and thieves in the prison. They knew who the political prisoners were. They didn't show up at the prison in Russia and only let the political prisoners out. They showed up and let all of them out. But wait, there's more. They didn't just let them all out. They installed judges. None of this sounds familiar, right, They installed judges who would let those violent criminals off scot free when they committed acts of violence. Why it destabilizes and destroys a civil society. Society has to burn first famous communist quote, the worst the better, the worst the better. Now, what happens after the revolution is complete, and they're a long, long, long way from completing that revolution here in America. But God forbid should they ever do it. What happens after the revolution is complete, Well, then all the criminals are taken out in shot. It's not just the criminals, it's the professors will be taken out in shot. In fact, Chris grab that old Uri Bezmanov clip because I think the one where he talks about the professors and the journalists and the do gooders. Let me know whenever you have it, this is how it works. It's always in phases, and they know it has to come in phases. Right now, it's still the revolution phase. And because they pushed a little too hard, too fast on all the insanity, the revolution is having some hiccups, if you will. But remember phases, phases, fases. Famous Soviet defector KGB defector Uri Bezmanov lays it out quite clearly here.
Speaker 4: Ideological subversion is the slow process which we call either ideological subvert or active measures activity mirapriatia in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite of the abundance of information, no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interests of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country. It's a great brainwashing process which goes very slow, and it's divided in four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from fifteen to twenty years to demoralize the nation. Why that many years because this is the minimum number of years which requires to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of the enemy. In other words, Marxist Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least three generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism American patriotism. The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already for the last twenty five years. Actually, it's over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even commradant drop off and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is done by Americans to Americans, thanks to lack of moral standards As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with the authentic proof, with documents, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it.
Speaker 1: That was the wrong clip because she wish producer Chris is stupid, but that was beneficial. Anyway, we'll get the right clip for you, and we'll play it for you in a moment. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Monday memory. If youbis any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart Spotify iTunes. Don't email me yelling me that the audio on Ihart Spotify iTunes is bad today. Like I said, we're having technical difficulties. It's gonna be worked out. It'll be fine tomorrow. So if I don't sound normal insultry like I normally do, that's why it's not me. It's the microphone. I don't have a cold, or I don't know. I don't know what you're hearing. Either way, it'll be fine. Now we actually dug up the correct clip. The other clip that we played was beneficial, But I was just talking about how the communist revolution goes in stages. Why is all this street crying I am allowed now when it doesn't look like that in North Korea. Well, you know what happens at the end, right, And look, I know it's a really, really dark thought, but I'll be honest with you. I'm just burying my soul for you here. I thought it. I think about all these street animals now looting, burning, murdering career criminals. I think about the disgusting media who helped them. I think about the professors who are, in so many ways the authors of America's communist revolution. And then I hear this clip. It's a long one, by the way, I'm gonna let it play. I hear this clip from Juri besmin Offen. It makes me smile.
Speaker 4: Same thing was done under the guidance of the Soviet embassy in Hanoi, and same thing I was doing in New Delhi.
Speaker 1: To my horror, I.
Speaker 4: Discovered that in the files where people were doomed to execution, there were names of prost journalists with whom I was personally friendly. Yes, they were idealistically mind leftists who made several visits to USSR.
Speaker 1: And yet the.
Speaker 4: KGB decided that come revolution or drastic changes in political structure of India, they will have to go because they know too much. Simply because the useful idiots, the leftists who are idealistically believing in the beauty of Soviet socialists or communists over their system. When they get disillusion they become the worst enemies. That's why my KGB instructors specifically made a point never borther the leftists. Forget about these political prostitutes. Aim higher. This was my instruction. Try to get into large circulation established conservative media reach feel for each movie makers, intellectuals, so called academic circles, cynical, ecocentric people who can look into your eyes with angelic expression and tell you're alive. These are the most recruitable people. People who lack moral principles, who are either too greedy or to suffer from self importance. They feel that they matter a lot.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: These are the people who kg BE wanted very much to recruit.
Speaker 3: But to eliminate the others, to execute the others don't serve some purpose wouldn't they be the one They realize they.
Speaker 4: Serve purpose only at the stage of destabilization of a nation. For example, your leftists in the United States, all these professors and all the beautiful civil rights defenders, they are instrumental in the process of the of the subversion, only to distabilize the nation. When their job is completed, they are not They are not needed anymore. They know too much, some of them. When when they get disillusioned, when they see that Martist Lenin has come to power, obviously they get offended. They think that they will come to power. That will never happen. Of course, they will be lined up against the wall and shot.
Speaker 1: Now that leads me perfectly into making fun of Gavin Newsom, making fun of communists in general. You know how we always discuss how they lie like they breathe. They lie about everything all the time. Communists lie about everything all the time. We played you the clearly fake story. We now know it's fake of Memdni's and they were looking at her mean because of her huge job. She wasn't even in America. Communists lie about everything all the time. Now Democrats get caught doing something similar to this all the time. Because they're liars. Gavin Newsom is running for president already, pretending like he's not pretending like he's considering it. I heard him admit he's considering it. Yeah, Gavin Newsom is considering running for president the same way I'm considering eating something deep Fried today. Come on, But Gavin Newsom goes on a black podcast, a couple of black dudes sitting there. This is how it went.
Speaker 5: It was also about paying the bills, man, And it was just like hustling and and so I was out there kind of raising myself, turning on the TV started, you know, just getting obsessed, you know, sitting there with the you know, the wonderbread and five stacks of me, you know, the white.
Speaker 1: About every day off turned it off.
Speaker 6: He grew up in a wealthy California family. It's the ultimate preppy just a just a preppy.
Speaker 1: Dork rich kid.
Speaker 6: But he sits down with a couple of black I'm hustling, yo, just man, some wonder bread, some mac and cheese.
Speaker 1: It's all fai so fake, the kind of soulless people who can stare you in the eye and lie to you. But it's not Remember it's not just him. They ate it up. The recipients of communists lies eat them up too. They know they're lines. You know what, there's another example of this, this man Donnie Rally. Bernie Sanders, of course shows up, AOC shows up. The crowd is up there channing tax the rich. But AOC's rich, Ma'm donnie is rich. Bernie Sanders owns three homes. AOC gets up there talks like this, cut ten go. This city was.
Speaker 7: Built by the Irish escaping fan and Italians fleeing fascism too, escaping Holocaust, Black Americans fling sand slavery and Jim Crow, Latinos and seeking a better life, Native people standing for themselves, Asian Americans coming together, and Queen.
Speaker 1: In Brooklyn and Brooks and medicine. It's n island in this country.
Speaker 7: In addition to Bells, the freest, toughest and greatest city on earth.
Speaker 1: But she's rich, how are they saying? Text? The rich crowd knows, they know she's rich. They know Ma'm Donnie's rich, they know Bernie Sanders is rich. They're in on the lie. They know that the communist leaders are all rich, that they have to stand up and pretend to be poor and working class. The crowd knows, the speaker knows. They're all in on the lie, every single one of them. Their entire life is a lie. They wait into the lies because they're not worried about remember what works, what doesn't work. They're certainly not interested in what's best for the country. These thoughts cross your mind, these thoughts occupy your mind. You probably stress about them. These thoughts never cross these people's minds, not in the crowd, not on stage. They're just trying to burn everything down. That's it. Let's burn everything down, all right? We got I owe you emails. I know that we're gonna We're gonna do a bunch of emails talk about everything from remittances to AI to to geese steaks. I just had. I just had some things I'm gonna churn and burn through before I do that. The the disconnect between mothers and teenage sons is something that I get to witness every single day. Just when I say, dis can that's probably not fair how different they are, and they're so different that it causes both of them pain and anguish and it makes me laugh. I'll explain thanks. It is a Jesse Kelly's show on a fantastic, fantastic fun day. Remember you can email us Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com and I'll start chopping away at those here in a few But I teased before we went to break I just can't stop laughing about it. You know how I told you we had to go to Waco. This is earlier today. We got home, but my son had a cross country races State Championship cross country race was in Waco, Texas earlier. What I did not know is that there is a Doctor Pepper Museum in Waco, Texas. Now a big I'm not a big soda drinker. This is you know, I'm not some health freak, but the difference between me drinking soda and not drinking soda is five pounds. I've told you that before. It's something I can easily lose. I'm not huge, huge on sweets, so any small improvement and diet I can make I lose it. Anyway beside the point, but I've had plenty of Doctor Pepper in my life, plenty of it. I don't understand why you you would need a museum for it. I understand that it's been around for a while, but I guess I don't see why you need a museum either way. My youngest son is my clone. It even looks like I looked at that age. It's just like I am. And he also got from me. I guess maybe a cynical nature. Chris, would you call me cynical? Do you think I'm cynical? I don't say very A simple yes or no would have would suffice. Anyway, he got my He got my nature as well, and he also struggles the same way I struggle to have fun. Most things I do not find them fun, and I don't love this about myself. I wished I hadn't given that to him. But most things, I don't know why. I just don't find them that interesting. Now oub is the opposite. She is the ultimate mom, and she finds things exciting and interesting. And while we were in Waco, I had to go do some other things for work, just recording some things and stuff like that at the local studio. So she was looking for something to do with Luke, and she made him go to the Doctor Pepper Museum with her, and she made him take a soda making class. And she's it's no, I've never been Chris, what do you mean have I ever been? Why would I got? Don't tell me you've been to the Doctor Pepper Museum several times.
Speaker 6: You unbelievable loser.
Speaker 1: Why what's in there?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 1: There's no no? When I asked why, you don't get to respond with it's interesting? What's interesting? They make pop? I don't understand why that would be interesting at all. And I like Doctor Pepper. I don't need a history behind it. And they sell it in the gas station. I can get it at seven eleven. It's not a P fifty one Mustang from World War Two. I don't care about the history behind sona. It's really not that interesting anyway. She takes a soda glass with him, and she texts me a picture this morning of them, and she's weary. They're both wearing the paper like chef hats, and she has the biggest grin on her face, and he looks like he looks like he wants to swan dive off of a skyscraper. He looks so miserable, and it just kills me. Man, I'm sorry, it kills me. Anyway, you should give to preborn and save a baby's life so they can also be dragged to the Doctor Pepper Museum with their mother one day. There are women out there right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow, right now, there are women out there ready to kill their babies. This is a sad aspect of the country we live in now, of the culture we have created, the pro death culture. Why don't you help her choose life? Preborn and you you can collaborate and save that baby's life. You give twenty eight bucks preborn. Use is it to give her a free ultra sound? You see right now, she's ready to get rid of a clump of souls. Once she hears that heartbeat, he knows that's not what it is. It's a baby. It's alive. She becomes a mom in that moment. Give that moment to her. With Preborn. It's tax deductible. The end of the year is coming. You give them whatever you want. Give him a grand, give him two grand, give them twenty grand. What have you got tax deductible? Man? You want to talk about a blessed gift, the gift of life. Preborn dot com slash Jesse preborn dot com slash Jesse sponsored by preborn. All right, all right's do some of these emails Jesse. I've heard you discuss taxation on remittances. What are remittances? Remittances are sending money back home Foreigners coming here, earning money and then sending that money back home. Now it didn't used to be a problem. It's a problem now because we have allowed the country to be so full and disastrous. So let me let me explain in this way. A cookie. You like cookies, I'm a cookie man. What's better than a big oatmeal raisin cookie the top of the cookie tree, Chris, A big, delicious, soft, gouey oatmeal raisin cookie. Okay, Now, are you in shape? Decent enough shape? If you said yes, is it the end of the world. If you have dinner tonight, maybe you get a little sweet tooth afterwards. Do you have a couple of old raisin cookies? Wow? A glass of milk, a couple of cookies. You're good at the end of the world. My goodness, No, live a little. Go have a freaking cookie. Now, let's say you're in terrible health. Maybe you are right now. Maybe you're too fat, maybe you're diabetic, maybe you're flat out obese. Right now, you can't have a cookie. Put the cookie down, Put the cookie down, put your tennis shoes on, go for a walk. So many things now are becoming problems because of where we are as a country. Things that maybe previously weren't a big deal. Things that have always existed. No, people have always come here, worked various jobs and sent some money back home. When that number is okay, worth three hundred million people. When that number is five million, that's a large number. Still, that's not a big deal. It's not the end of the world. It may not be great, but it's not the end of the world. When that number becomes fifty million, when that number becomes twenty thirty percent of the population come here, make money, send it back to another country rather than keep it circulating here, it becomes a big deal. We're obese, we're diabetic. The crackdown on foreigners, it has to happen, even if it makes you uncomfortable in a million different ways. It has to happen all we Legal immigration must stop. Mass deportation must happen. Legal immigration, it's got to stop. It does We have an hour left. Emails next