Speaker 1: Fluidlent dorg.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Fluent Fiction German, the podcast where we bring you bi lingual stories to supercharge your listening comprehension. In each episode, we'll present a short story in both English and German with the aim of helping you to improve your listening comprehension.
Speaker 1: In this episode, we'll explore a daring school trip turned adventure as Lucas and Greta uncover the secret waterfall but face the consequences of straying from the path.
Speaker 3: Right after this commercial break.
Speaker 4: At fluent Fiction, we're not just telling stories, We're bringing the world together by learning to understand each other. By subscribing to fluent Fiction Plus. At plus dot fluentfiction dot org, you do more than just remove ads. You support a platform bridging global language differences one story at a time. Subscription not only guarantees you an uninterrupted narrative, it also sustains our mission to bring stories in diverse languages to everyone. It's simple visit plus dot fluentfiction dot org and become a Plus subscriber today. When you do, you become a champion for global language learning and enjoy an ad free experience. So please join us at Plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Let's transform the way we experience the power of stories. Your journey awaits at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Together, we can keep the world's stories flowing.
Speaker 5: Dibleta rashtnzant m vint verandizanna dos di jen boid schwatzwaschen delft fresh as vahapst Lucas greater anti klasser varan off anam schulausfuk beglighted wardenzi fon iraalira and mina dinner too ba alice liebte Lucas war of grrict erhataphon anam fashtecten vasaphire gelesen avoiti infinten dor mina hattgazagt s defen diepfa denishtvalasen sgefairlich hattezigavant greater on Lucas king and nib ananda via zouten blieben wo via zindt sakta greater Lucas abba contadindang nicht loos lassen as is ana e malig chance flustered, the lucas on shouter greater ann greater zoftster okay abba wamusen for sich design the ging and Liza from hoptwig up de boimer Warden dichta on tarzon and lich schwant langsam dog Lucas wabegai stud i'd see das rauschends vasas urtin dawa yer der vasaphile so showIn v lucas as the fogsdet hatte aba bitemark de Lucas does the kind of filmer Fuddi Richtonhatten greater wo is Derrik week frak de Lucas the alfregnon and zagagewandet damrong zats the iron on the dunkel Heights wilders on hurtizi the panic kochen inen hore greater faster ruche subliben we're find and then week on tardesen hade mina by market does Lucas on greater Fieten Si wabezogt schnelle Organesia tesi ane zucher on thirty class dusten witte Naraina Wileherton Lucas on gretashtamen heard Yea does frak the greater Mednya Hoffno the shtmen Warden lauter on Tanza and simina antiklasse I like the rondougetrom the lucas Mina m armed di biden schuler ichpenfro does your okay site abbadaswa ferlich, Lucas nectar as stood my light zacht eerlich er hatefiel gelant so Rick often weeksa Edi schoenheit as widest as an annoying perspectiva for ant for tom warwichtich on avostayet doses krugerist dennviiseom and suffrauden so Rick, I'm sure both le Mina mate the vost does lucas and weird for Alecxion gelant hatte aunt lucas a feuded in stouts de vara maguid as wildest and tax Soohaben made an annoying respect for in black.
Speaker 1: What's take another listen, Listen closely to any parts you may have missed.
Speaker 5: Di bletter rauschertnzanft mvint verandzona dous di jon boi me de schwartzwaschen.
Speaker 1: The leaves rustled gently in the wind as the sun shone through the tall trees of the Schwarzwald.
Speaker 5: Di luftwa coulon frisch asvahapst.
Speaker 1: The air was cool and fresh. It was autumn.
Speaker 5: Lucas greater anti classer varan off anim schulaus.
Speaker 1: Fluke, Lucas, Gleta and the class were on a school trip.
Speaker 5: Veglided vordenzifon remna dina tour va alis liepte.
Speaker 1: They were accompanied by their teacher, Mina, who loved nature above all else.
Speaker 5: Lucas va off Gericht.
Speaker 1: Lucas was excited.
Speaker 5: Ihata von anam fashtektenvassa fay gelesen.
Speaker 1: He had read about a hidden waterfall devote infinten. He wanted to find it.
Speaker 5: Dorminha hategazact zidelfindippa denichtvah lassen.
Speaker 1: But Mina had said they must not leave the paths.
Speaker 5: So gefilich hattisigevant.
Speaker 1: Too dangerous, she had warned.
Speaker 5: Greater Aunt Lucas King and nib Ananda.
Speaker 1: Greeter and Lucas walked side by side.
Speaker 5: Vie zoltenblieben wuvia zindt zach de Greata.
Speaker 1: We should stay where we are, said Greta.
Speaker 5: Lucas abba conte dingedan nichtlos lessen.
Speaker 1: But Lucas couldn't shake the thought.
Speaker 5: As is dina ain mali gechance first de Lucas enchaute greater an.
Speaker 1: It's a once in a lifetime chance. Lucas whispered, looking at.
Speaker 5: Greta greetasoufste o k ava via mussenforsichti sign.
Speaker 1: Greta sighed, okay, but we have to be careful.
Speaker 5: Zigging and Liza fom hoptvig up.
Speaker 1: They quietly left the main path.
Speaker 5: Di boimer worden dichta ontazon and lichchwant langzam.
Speaker 1: The trees grew denser, and the sunlight slowly faded away.
Speaker 5: Dor Lucas fa begeistat at si das rauschnds vasas urten.
Speaker 1: But Lucas was thrilled when they heard the sound of rushing water.
Speaker 5: Dava eer der vassa phil zoshun vi Lucas sechefogste hate.
Speaker 1: There was the waterfall as beautiful as Lucas had imagined.
Speaker 5: Ava bite mag de Lucas does see kainefu mer fu dii richtng hatten.
Speaker 1: But soon Lucas realized they had lost their sense of direction.
Speaker 5: Greater Vo is the uk vik fract. Lucas di alfrey goon and zoga gevandet.
Speaker 1: Greta, where is the way back, Lucas asked, his excitement now turning to worry.
Speaker 5: Dem ron zetta an anti dunke haitis vdes omhutesi.
Speaker 1: Dusk set in and the darkness of the forest enveloped them.
Speaker 5: The pani kochen inenhre.
Speaker 1: Panic began to rise within them.
Speaker 5: Greater fastublaeen via finen dienvik.
Speaker 1: Greta tried to stay calm.
Speaker 5: We'll find the way on tadesen hatemina vemagtdas Lucas on Greta fieten.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Mina had noticed that Lucas and Greta were missing Siva beszogt.
Speaker 5: She was concerned schnell ogisie tis ana zucho on ferte di claisser dien vitt.
Speaker 1: She quickly organized a search and led the class through the forest.
Speaker 5: Narina vailehert and Lucas on Greta schtemen.
Speaker 1: After a while, Lucas and Greta heard voices.
Speaker 5: Ert IDEs frakte greater mitnya hofnoon.
Speaker 1: Do you hear that? Greta asked, with renewed hope.
Speaker 5: Dich diemen worden Lauta on tanzanzimina on tklasser.
Speaker 1: The voices grew louder, and then they saw Mina in the.
Speaker 5: Class elichtn duchtromte.
Speaker 1: Lucas relief washed over Lucas Mina.
Speaker 5: Um amte di baiden schuler ichpenfrods e okzaite abba das vazie geferlich.
Speaker 1: Mina hugged the two students. I'm glad you're okay, but that was very dangerous.
Speaker 5: Lucas snichte.
Speaker 1: Lucas nodded as tote melite zachte e herlich, I'm sorry, he said, sincerely.
Speaker 5: Erhart Fiogeland.
Speaker 1: He had learned a lot so ric.
Speaker 5: Of tim viksa edi schunhit tes wades as an annoying perspective.
Speaker 1: Back on the path, he saw the forest's beauty from a new perspective.
Speaker 5: For antfoton warvichtich aunt evostayett desses kluge ist den anviizomen souffrauten.
Speaker 1: Responsibility was important, and he now knew it was wiser to follow instructions.
Speaker 5: So rek a'm schulbos lecherte Mina mete.
Speaker 1: Back at the school bus, Mina smiled gently.
Speaker 5: See voste does lucas en vietfoi le lech tiooneland.
Speaker 1: Hate She knew Lucas had learned a valuable lesson.
Speaker 5: Aunt Lucas if utedinstoutz di var marguides widis and dikshaen mid an amnoin respect fenblick.
Speaker 1: And Lucas. He felt the pride of having discovered the true magic of the forest with a new respectful gaze.
Speaker 3: Today's vocabulary words are coming up right after this commercial break. Here are today's vocabulary words, first in German, then in English.
Speaker 5: Deebletta, depletta deep bleta, the leaves Russian, Russian, Russian, to russell zanft zanft, zanft, gently big, lighten, the glighten, the glighten, to accompany delirein delirein deliren, the teacher, varnen varen vaarnen, to warn their part, their part, their part, the path. I'm malich ein malich, ein mahlich once in a lifetime, firstan first, then fustan to whisper zeiftzen, zoeuftzen zeftzen, to sigh dicht, dicht, dicht, dense fourschteen fourschtein fosteen, to imagine Maden, Maden Maden, to realize d demarun, d demarun, d demarn dusk um hun um hun um huhn to envelop in panic, garratten in panic, gratten in panic, graten to panic, Organizern, organizern, organizern.
Speaker 6: To organize, dizure dizuh dizurre, the search, the avit, the avite, the avite, the forest doeskufu fur de Richton does gufu fur de Richton does gufu fur di Richton? The sense of direction, d Aliston, d Alista Room, d Alista Ron relief um amen um amen um amen the hug elish elish, elish, sincerely, the perspectiva, the perspectiva, the paspectiva, the perspective and Dicton and Deyton and Dyton to discover d Magi D Maggie, d Magie, the Magic, Vietfoyl Vietfoyl Viet foil valuable Feuden feuden Feugen to follow, the Envison, the Envison d Nvisong Instruction Deschteuts, Deschteutz, deschtouz Pride.
Speaker 2: We hope you've enjoyed this episode of Fluent Fiction German. Our team works tirelessly to bring you high quality, engaging content that will help you to reach your goals, but we can't do it alone. Your support is crucial in keeping our doors open and our content flowing. Please consider becoming a Premium subscriber today. You'll get more stories, no adds, custom episode requests and more. Visit w w W dot Fluent fiction dot org Premium German. Thanks for listening, and now
Speaker 3: A final word from our sponsors.