Speaker 1: Like comments and subscribe.
Speaker 2: Oh good faced.
Speaker 3: Face pace, you're more sells it living on YouTube? That no.
Speaker 1: Excise stim.
Speaker 2: By jail and what about jail?
Speaker 4: When you got jail and you said any thanks when you don't jail, And when you don't jail, you said, because we're are you want to eat rock weeking other vestals for your whole life?
Speaker 5: You don't gep business.
Speaker 2: I get reading since day so gooding back back you counted a week.
Speaker 5: You are nicer, you are pretty, you are smart.
Speaker 1: You are my friend. What do you st.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: I thought?
Speaker 2: How many Jews died in the Holocaust?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Six millions?
Speaker 1: Not true? Not true?
Speaker 7: Can I comfort you a little bit? Nobody had told you that before, not even three million. Make this come, no fi, not even three million.
Speaker 1: So really a kill these own people.
Speaker 7: Technically they come to SHAMAI, these people, He's going to say, Wow.
Speaker 1: We lost from both sides.
Speaker 2: We got kills back Jews, and we don't have a shelf to the world to come. That's really what happened. Are going there, are.
Speaker 1: Going to camp.
Speaker 4: We are going to do things to you that have never been done before.
Speaker 8: Defeating the radical level, the Marxists, the agitators, the anarchists.
Speaker 2: From you and my side, we will demolished the beach day. We will looking the matter from the Zellings once and wrong and my part owner I hear, I declare, morn go wrong. You have to pick out their family where you get these marriage you have to make.
Speaker 1: Out their family's kill.
Speaker 2: Up those ss.
Speaker 1: Got county ring it for it.
Speaker 2: You would get by.
Speaker 1: Some of the minor republigence recres o a extreme.
Speaker 3: As an Americans as pleasure, the very foundation will be done.
Speaker 2: You or Dan night, ba.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday night. My dudes, we are halfway there. No EMP has been deployed yet to DC. Okay, despite perhaps some of my earlier promises, no tactical EMP has been delivered as of yet. Okay. I'm not saying that there's a possibility of it happening in the next four hours, but you never know. Okay, because we got some cool maybe cool updates. I actually don't know what any of it means. No one has actually explained how it's going to work in the next four hours, but you know, fingers crossed that it's cool either way. We got Dugan Ashley update. We got some stuff to give away on that front. We've got updates to Staccato, We've got updates to actually I forgot about that one. And then of course we'll get into the news Brandon Herrera being the guinea pig for all of this, which is funny because of course he'll be in Congress and he's a very public figure, a bunch of rage bait, and hopefully we'll get out of here super early today because that's right, I've got other work to do, unfortunately, But before we get to all of that, Richard, how are you doing today? Good?
Speaker 9: I hope Chad's doing good. I hope everybody's having a good week.
Speaker 1: Heck, yeah, halfway there so far. Yeah, as Webba Bubba says, Brandon is literally gonna take one for the team modern day Chris Columbus, Yeah exactly. I really I think he's like probably one of the most insulated people to do it. So if somebody's gonna be the guinea pig, so to speak, then it might just.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 9: Mike, just get out.
Speaker 1: I didn't even touch it, bro I don't know what's going on there. I needed to get a new cable for like months and I've just been so lazy. But anyways, if there's somebody that's going to be the guinea pig, if there's someone that's going to be the guinea pig, Brandon Rrere should be it. Like he's very insulated as a person. All right, let's get into a little bit of a Dugan update, then, shall we. So chemistry of questionable quality? Who is a former mod of Dugan's discord server. I just talked to Dugan, Ashley, Jordan Derek and they got a continuance until sometime in October, so they can actually have a bit of a chance to go through the ridiculously formatted discovery documents. We're gathering facts for his defense and he is doing well now. I think that they got something like two million documents from the prosecution, and the prosecution is being monsters. I mean, for a lack of a better term, they're making him go through them like one by one in like you know, printed out binders, and there's page but there's no way to search anything. There's no like rhyme or reason to the way that the documents are are formatted. Right, They're making it as difficult as possible as confusing as possible as much bad data and noise as they can to kind of flood the zone, so to speak. So they have a continuance until October. According to the wife, they will probably keep pushing it back month by month. So the actual trial date again is October, but it's never going to happen in October. It's probably going to be at some point early next year. There are a couple of players moving in the background that I'm trying to get Sitch macated okay to help in any way that they can. The gives end go that I will go ahead and drop in chat as well for all of you lovely gentlemen who are currently watching overr on YouTube, Rumble and kick and x as well. Of course, let's go to the update. Real Fast was today reached ninety k. Thank you all for your prayers and support. I've moved to the goal to one hundred ks that is the estimated trial fee and could likely exceed that. The trial date has been extended and will likely be extended again. Again, thank you to everyone's generous hearts. This is an incredibly hard time for our family, but it makes a huge difference knowing so many care for and love Jordan Phoebe. That is, of course, his wife and family. It is just over ninety thousand heading to ninety one. Total trial fees are expected to be between one hundred and one hundred and fifty k. So, as I've said from the beginning, I have an extreme level of confidence in the community at large that we will meet and exceed what he needs for trial. So that is kind of secondary to me. What is most important is that he actually wins, you know, and gets as much help as he can during the actual trial phase, right, so that that element goes as good as possible. Now, the secondary update to that is through some of the other charity fundraising events, I have been gifted another four three Dugan T shirts on top of the couple that I already had from before. So I am going to be giving these away to people who email me or message me on Instagram or any social media that you and I have, and you have access to my DMS. All you need to do is send me a DM with a copy of a receipt that you donated to the give send go for Dugan Ashley, and I will send you one of the T shirts first come, first serve. If you're somebody who already won one of the first ones, please message me back because I might have forgotten your shipping address info. I have two larges and extra large. And for you big boys out there, you big boy supporters, I got a triple XL as well, so I have four T shirts to give away. All you have to do is message me your receipt of any donation level to Dugan Ashley or Jordan Derek's give Send go and I will drop that link once again for everyone. All Right, that is the update on Dugan so far. Your prayers, your support are very very appreciated. Continue to do that, continue to make noise, and hopefully we get some positive movement on this in the next couple of months.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 1: And if yeah, if you're a six XL, I'm sorry, honestly, unless you're like three hundred pounds lean, a triple XL is probably time to hit the gym. Okay, all right, all right, Okay, XCEL will fit a lot of people, I promise you. I mean, I've I've worn an XL, but you know, I'm like five feet tall, so for me, it's like wearing a dress a parachute. Yeah, basically, it goes down to my knees. Kind of embarrassing, honestly. Anyways, let's move on from there, shall we. Links in the description please message me and you can win a free shirt or well app you donate of course. Anyways, Staccato last couple of days they've been getting in some hot water for their warranty claims for some of the things that dealers have said about them that may not have been entirely true. Now you can label the accusation of lying or whatever else that you want to on like Shooter's Connection and some of the other dealers that got cut out of Stacado's dealer program, but essentially their co CEO yesterday put up a post kind of clarifying what has been done, what has been updated, to kind of round out the drama. Shooter's Connection made a post two days ago on Instagram saying that not only were they kicked out of the Staccato dealer program, which actually I've heard numbers as high as eighty percent of Staccato dealers got cut out of the Staccato dealer program, including some of the biggest shops that sold the most Staccato, So I'm not really sure the rhyme or reason why certain dealers were cut out and others weren't. But allegedly up to eighty percent of Staccato dealers were cut from their program. The reason being from Staccato side is that their claim meaning they can better serve the ones that they do keep and do maintain. I have one extinguished gentleman who distinguished gentleman, not extinguished gentlemen, distinguished gentlemen who works at an FFL, who is one of the larger Stacado dealers, and their problem was they never got anything new and could only get old stock. So we're talking like twenty twenty three guns that they would get as new from Staccato even though they sold you know, x many millions of dollars worth of Stacato every year. On top of that, Staccato is not a great company to be a dealer for. The margins on Staccato dealers are extremely low, like shockingly low, greedily low, right where Staccato seems to be basically taking advantage of their dealers instead of like actually having them make money. Most of the twenty elevens make like forty percent margin with UH. With Staccato, it's nowhere near that. It is awfully low, pathetically low, so low that if I were an FFL, I wouldn't want to carry Staccato because it's not worth having them and selling them, on top of the fact that I don't think their pistols are particularly exciting. Now, there was another piece of drama with Shooters Connection involving their warranty right, so, they were claiming that their entire inventory was going to be marked as used because they were kicked out of the dealer program. That's not entirely true. I think they have six or twelve months to sell their new stock before it gets downgraded to used, and therefore Staccato will still honor the warranty of those guns that are sold as new in the next six to twelve months, whatever that time period happens to be. Now, that's still weird to me, and that's still a terrible warranty program. If like most good warranties in the industry, especially on high dollar items, are on the serial number on that firearm for its lifetime, regardless of who the owner is. You know, if I buy an Atlas from someone on the secondhand market, it still has a lifetime warranty. If I buy almost any handgun, regardless of if it's if I'm the first or fourth buyer, I still have a lifetime warranty on it. So it is awkward that Staccato's you know, warranty covers the original purchaser but not used models, which to me does seem quite silly for a company selling high dollar premium twenty eleven's right.
Speaker 10: I'm not sure if Celtech still has a warranty like that, but I know at one point in time they were honoring warranties on even used products, like it doesn't matter how many times it's been bought and sold.
Speaker 1: Well, right, but I most companies are just it's the life of the product itself. It's a fully transferable warranty. It doesn't matter who owns it. It's just it's it's a gun. It's not like changing hands or selling magically makes it unreliable. You know, if you stand behind your product? Do you stand behind your product? And in fact, like Nighthawk and a bunch of the other guys, they just made Instagram post clowning on Staccata, They're like, hey, if you own one of our products, we don't care if you bought it from the original owner from the second owner from the ninth owner at a pawn shop stole it. We don't care. We're going to honor your warranty. Okay. However, however you came into possession of that gun, great, We're gonna honor your warranty because we stand behind our products. And it's an easy dunk, right, you get a dunk on your competition's tacato and you get a you know, a brag that you don't charge them for extended services. Now, another bit of drama was that the two hundred dollars yearly warranty isn't really a warranty. It's more of like an above and beyond service and maintenance where you could like send in your gun to them to be cleaned. Were two hundred dollars a year, and I'm like, you're sending your gun through ups or FedEx to get cleaned by staccato. You know, you could pay your local gunsmith at your local gun store, like fifty bucks or seventy five bucks and you don't have to have it shipped through the mail. Right. I couldn't imagine doing that for a cleaning. Like, how gay and retarded do you have to be? To ship your firearm through the mail for a cleaning. Dentist level, you have to be a dentist, right, dentist hate in the chat please, that's so bad, right, I mean, you can't clean your firearms, so you're going to go through the trouble of packing it up, you know, getting a label, shipping it off to them, and then waiting like a week to get it back for a cleaning. Like maybe that is just a staccato thing that I'm not aware of, you know, maybe that's just staccato people things. But that is like unthinkable to me or any normal human. That's crazy. Imagine sending your gun off to get clean. Imagine cleaning your guns in the first place. Right, But I digress. Okay, So here's the update statement from the co CEO of Staccato.
Speaker 4: Buck Pearson. I'm the co CEO of Staccato twenty eleven.
Speaker 8: I wanted to take a few minutes to discuss some of the online discussions that have been happening around our dealer reduction, what our warranty really is, and how we're deciding what is considered new inventory. So first topic I want to cover is our reduction and dealer network. Yes, we are doing in minor reduction in our overall dealer network so that we can invest more time, effort material.
Speaker 1: Now again he's saying minor. I don't know what the number actually is, but again from people in the industry working at gun stores, I've heard it's upwards of eighty percent. Like we're talking the biggest dealers in the country are getting cut out, which seems strange, Like, obviously you would keep all your big accounts and maybe get rid of some weird mom and pop shops or like basement shops or you know, like hole in the walls or whatnot. But why are we canceling like the largest staccato dealer in multiple states? Why are we doing weird stuff like that? This doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 4: Those inventory at events at our core dealers.
Speaker 8: We're doing this because we want to provide better customer experiences for our customers that are going to those dealers all of our new firearms and our CPO guns.
Speaker 1: He doesn't look comfortable, does he, Like, just the body language, the big gulps. I'm like, you're right. This was probably foisted upon him because of Monday's Instagram post by Shooters Connection, right, which is also a huge dealer, right insane dealer for them, like twenty million dollars over the last twenty years and they get cut out. Just seems quite strange.
Speaker 8: I have always had a lifetime warranty and will always have a lifetime warr DY. That is no cost to the consumer. There is no monthly or annual charge.
Speaker 4: To get a warr D on one of our pistols. That is a false statement.
Speaker 8: Lastly, the third topic that's been bouncing around the internet is that we are telling dealers that we have closed down as official Saccato dealers, that their current new inventory is now considered uarsed and no longer under war D.
Speaker 4: That is a false statement.
Speaker 8: All new guns, regardless of where you buy them as a consumer, come with our full lifetime warrant D.
Speaker 1: Now these changes now keep in mind all all new guns, all new guns. So that is the delineation between you know again, Nighthawk or some of the other twenty eleven manufacturers are really most firearm with manufacturers and what Staccato says, if you buy a new Staccato from anyone, regardless of if they're in or out of the dealer program, specifically still under warranty, but if it's used, then you're out.
Speaker 8: Tanges that we're making in our structure and our network are solely to invest deeper in our relationship development, both with our customers as well as our dealers, so that we can scale the company to build towards a better future for all of us. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure we'll do another one of these in the near future to answer all the questions. Then you will be sitting to.
Speaker 1: Us now that again, it seems strange to me because you're limiting consumer opten right, Like in my town, if I go to Sioux Falls, both of them big gun stores in Sioux Falls, which is Shields, and both have a rack of staccatos like they just do you know. Shields obviously is a big store with you know, lots of locations, and they have probably twenty to thirty staccatos in their case at all times, regardless, not including used one in the use cases. I'm talking about new in a dedicated staccato case, right, Gary's I think has like a shelf dedicated to stacado, So it's a little different, but to me, it's like helping the consumer is giving them options on where to purchase. Removing consumer options on where to purchase does not help consumers. I'm just why is limiting my options as a consumer a good thing? How are we? How are we possibly running with that?
Speaker 4: Hmm?
Speaker 1: That doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 10: I just I don't know if it's just that he's uncomfortable, or if this was forced, or if he's constipated. But I hope he gets help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I well, he's probably just uncomfortable on camera, which is interesting because he was the guy that did the interview talking about the Delta cag HD five X or whatever they're gonna call it, right on that big podcast, and he did not seem as uncomfortable in that podcast appearance. So I'm not sure what the differences between then and now or if this was just like foisted upon him so we didn't have any time to prepare. He looks like a cryptid. That's funny. Okay, So on that topic, Kimber two K eleven versus Staccatos, I, with my limited experience on both, I think Kimber is doing a lot more interesting things at a much more interesting price point. They also stand behind their guns and they got a lot of different options. So at the shields that I go to in Sioux Falls, there's like a case of Stacado's and a case of Kimber two K eleven's next to each other. The Kimbers have more better features for one thousand dollars less, like almost across the board. It's like the Staccato pee versus a normal two K eleven. It's like seventeen hundred, twenty five hundred and XC versus the pro comp or whatever they call it. For Kimber. It's like one is twenty four and one is forty five. It's like, whoa, my gosh. Right, So Kimber offers similar or better features at a vastly reduced price point, and they're basically the same type of guns, right, Palmer grips deal framed generic twenty elevens of whatever shape and size that you want. Right, and again, the Kimber does the same thing, just for about a grand less. And they seem to be much more receptive to customer feedback. They don't pull any of this nonsense shenanigans. I haven't checked out their warranty, but it can't be worse than Kimber or worse than staccato. Sorry, so yeah, that's true, Doc, that's a good point here. Kimber isn't built for heroes. Go ahead, Hereford.
Speaker 10: Their warranty is much better now in customer service as a whole. Right, that improved greatly after they got rid of Broncohen.
Speaker 1: Correct. Since the Kimber two K eleven has been out for what three years now, two years ago, they've been they've been doing good, good work at rehabilitating their name, because, yes, Kimber back in the day horrible reputation, right. I mean, you couldn't be caught dead carrying in a Kimber. Okay, if you had a Kimber nineteen eleven, you were like seventy plus years old. Okay, that's just the way that it was. Nowadays, Kimber two K elevens, by I see them all the time. Lost people on Kimber two K elevens, especially for comp shooters, for high volume shooters. People love them. They do the trick for the L division. You know what else was I gonna say there something about it? Okay? What I was going to add on to this is tacato. The reason why they're probably like this vibe to me. I just don't get I don't agree with them that this is good for consumers for reducing their dealer network, That doesn't make sense to me. Now, the reason why they probably don't care is because if you go to Staccata's website, it's going to tell you that, hey, we're trusted by one hundred and eighty plus departments. It's because they care about mill and L E sales, right, So rather than spreading their inventory super thin over dealers all across the country, they're going to reduce that and probably can like increase supply for mill and L E contracts. That's my guess, right, Staccato's going after those guys. They're raising their prices. The HD line is specifically targeted at police departments essentially right Glock Magazine fed Drop Safe. They're going after pds quite successfully, I might add, with one hundred and eighty plus departments across the country. And so that's what they care about, not you, not me, not the individual police departments. You know, just like a lot of other companies before them. It's like HK, does HK really care about the US civilian market? Kind of but not really right, not the grand scheme of things they do so much more business, infinitely more business, almost with you know, Mill and l E contracts. So waft du says Romulus, No, please, no, but dude, I almost bought a Romulus, and I just heard so many shoes from so many other people. If you get a good one, they're good. If you don't get a good one, you're screwed. It's like, you know, my my Fusion XP pro comp blown up twice. Now it sounds like it's too good to be true. It's probably too good to be true. The Platypus. The platypus does the staccato thing at roughly the same cost for a more custom twenty eleven, with a bunch of different options. Honestly, I would go with a staccato or sorry, a platypus over a stacato if you can handle their weight. Time So all right, it travels, says Hkaight making CC nine for cops in military. That's true. I don't think they're making that gun for anyone though. I don't know a single person that has an HKCC nine. I don't know a single one. There's probably somebody in the chat that's like, actually I have one in this really good It might be good. I just I just don't think you exist in real life.
Speaker 9: That's all.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, let's go through some of the comments here on this do do crazy. I'm literally watching the death of Staccato before GTA six. I've never seeing Glock make a video like this. Good point. This is a great Glock advertisement. TLDR. Just buy a glock. Too much drama here, Kimber has the opportunity to do the funniest thing ever. Kimber should just make this video again, but just say the opposite in it, like be intentionally, like really shifty eyed, like have a gun come in from the corner of the camera for a second. And they're like, we offer a lifetime warranty on all of our products, regardless of who owns it or where you bought it from or its condition, because we stand behind our product, you know, like the key and peel Skit just have them like dripping in sweat the entire time while they're saying like normal things. They're like, we're not cutting our dealer list because we want to give consumers options, right, sounds like selling fifteen hundred dollars pistols for four K isn't moving units? Like it used to Hamburgertrue. Sounds like the work of private equity. Number guys. Broke my pistol, run to the comments. Smells like damage control for an overpriced handgun. Oh dude, they're getting roasted. In another timeline, we got an X variant of the CSM Stacado supported smaller legacy dealers. Instead, we have HD series no optics plates with the four K pistol in this whole situation. So true, Nightwood Guns, so true. Yeah, I mean the it didn't help. It didn't help them at all. This video is not great. My apologies for everyone from making them watch it. But we got something else. Okay, you thought that was bad. Now we got the grip trainer. Okay, it's a jump scare. What is this? Who is this for? No idea, but this somebody sent this to me and I had to see it, so you have to as well. Okay, this is called the grip keeper staccato. Grip keeper is so or sorry, grip trainer is so clean. So it's a one of those little squeeze things, but in the shape of a staccato. This is what this is what staccato owners want though, right if you're a Stacado p owner. You look at this, You're like, heck, yeah, dude, I need that. I gotta train my grip, my dentist grip. Okay, dentists got soft hands, you know what I'm saying. Not a lot of hard work. Okay. They have like really like tiny little fingers that get in there to pick and clean at things. Okay. They're good at being in people's mouths. Not not good for gripping guns. Okay, So they gotta they gotta squeeze train that grip up.
Speaker 9: P owners got to train their grip.
Speaker 1: It's true, this grip tune around.
Speaker 9: It's flat figure. It's got our training fuel l on their Io seven com.
Speaker 1: Okay. So they also for the red dot, they just have a big They just have a big fiber optic in the middle.
Speaker 9: Is that another front site? I think it's just another detail front.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. It's like a fiber optic, you know, front sidepost, but it's elevated to the point where the red dot would be right because it's a grip trainer. I just don't get, like, what is this supposed to do? You actually don't have to grip a pistol very hard, although it is the idea that it's let's say it's a fifteen pound like grip strength trainer, right, So the idea is, as long as you keep it fully compressed, that's all the grip that you need.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: So maybe because like you can obviously overtrque the gun, and that's what most people's problem is is actually gripping the gun too hard. Well, let's say you want to grip it just hard enough. Maybe this actually isn't a terrible idea. If it's set up to where you grip the gun just hard enough to compress the grip, but no harder than that, and then you can feel if your grip loosens or anything like that, you can feel it move in your hands. So maybe it's like not actually a terrible thing for having a consistently set grip. I don't know, maybe I'm sold on this, Maybe I need to get one now. Not actually no, you can just spoiler alert, you can just grip the gun consistently in dry fire and then prove that in live fire that your grip works. Just find the way you want it to, and then you you're good to go. You don't actually need to buy this, right spoiler alert. If you own a staccato, you can just dry fire with a staccato. Well can this work like a P seven?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well again, it's just a plastic it's not anything. It's just a trainer, which I this is again, this is something that staccato owners would buy. They would buy a grip trainer for their staccato rather than dry fire with their staccato. I'll take three. Is it made out of armod probably? Probably? All right, Well that is that, and surprisingly, surprisingly people are actually buying this back ordered for months, still waiting on mine fiber optic site mock up as the red dot for site picture fire. No, that's not fire. If only there was a way to add the laser trainer with the grip trainer. Are these people serious? Did I accidentally bump into like fud gun insta?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 10: This is the people who would much rather dry fire with the training tool in their bedroom than go out.
Speaker 1: Well, no, you can just you can just drive fire with your real gun in the bedroom.
Speaker 9: That's what I know. That will wear out, that'll wear springs in the firing pin.
Speaker 1: Right, people asking people on ironically asking for combined laser grips. In twenty twenty six need to be executed. Okay, that's my that's my moderate plan. Dumb crap can correct. Considering the majority of your grip to come from your support hand, what the majority of your grip should come from your support hand. I'm sorry, huh, that's a weird I don't grip like that. I don't think most people grip like that. I think most people try and like even out the grip and you know, keep their hands as quote unquote relaxed as possible. You know. Ah, yes, more firing hand tension. Correct, that's good if you want to suck more. The grip trainer models fit a holster. Please do a cz shadow to compact. People are act nobarettal of people are actually asking for this. What is your problem? Here we go, now, this is a good one. Chavish says. My therapist recommended this to me, saying to put it in my mouth whenever I'm feeling overwhelmed. It's really working. Well, yes, okay, if you're gonna put something in your mouth, put the grip trainer in your mouth. Okay, all right, well let's go ahead and talk about it. We're thirty minutes in. I put it off as long as possible Gun Owners of America, it is the deadline today. Technically speaking, okay, hold your horses. The DOJ could electronically appeal for the next two hours and twenty minutes. Okay, so they have two hours and twenty minutes, which is why I should have just dropped the EMP right about now, right because they still have two hours and twenty minutes to appeal it. But if I had to guess they've waited this long, I think that we made it through. I think I think we won. I think we got this one. I mean, it would be hilarious to me if they waited till eleven fifty nine to electronically appeal, like the troll in me would do that to like my opposition. Okay, but I don't think that's going to be the case. But I think I think we won, which is quite interesting. So Gun Owners of America post today our requested deadline has come and gone, and neither the ATF nor DOJ responded. Gun Owners of America silencer shop The Ak Guy, Brendan Rrera, and West Vital Texas will proceed with the transfer of suppressors tonight at twelveh one am CDT, the first in ninety two years without complying with the NFA registration requirements currently and joined by the court, so that is correct. At twelve oh one, Brandon Herrera has signed up to be the guinea pig for this whole endeavor. He is going to be transferred a suppressor without any paperwork, and he's going to essentially dare the ATF and DJ to come after him, which is funny because of course he's about to be a congressman. There he is meming in front of this former Tony Gonzalez seat, and he's essentially saying, you know what, if you're gonna do something about it, I do it now. And if they're not gonna go after him, then you know, the rest of us should be okay. I think I think that's how it works. Now, keep in mind, this is not nationwide, this is not for everyone. I still do not know how this actually works. I have no idea if you a goa member, or a certain state member, or a Palmetto State armory customer, or a silencer shop customer, which I happen to be like all four of those things. I'm not sure if you can just go to a gun shop tomorrow and say Hey, I'm a GOA member, sign me out that suppressor. I'm walking away with it, right. I don't know if that's actually the case. I don't know how it's actually going to work. I don't know if FFLs are going to wait for guidance from the ATF or DOJ on how to proceed with people who are members of this injunction, of course, that being GOA Silencer Shop, fifteen States, Palmetto State Armory, and maybe one other which I forget about. So anyways, so to Honorable Todd Blanche and Robert Cicada, Deer Attorney General Blanche and Director Cicada, we wish to respectably provide you notice that at midnight on August thirteenth, twenty twenty six, we undersigned the undersigned parties intend to engage in the commercial transfer of firearm silencers without complying with the currently enjoined requirements of the National Firearms Act. In undertaking these planned transfers, we fully we intend to fully comply with state and federal law, including the Gun Control Act and associated ATF regulations, along with the terms of the permanent injunctions entered by Judge James Wesley Hendricks of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas. The Silences Shop litigation involves a challenge to the NFA's registration requirements for certain NFA quote unquote firearms. In last year's One Big Beautiful Bill, Congress eliminated the making and transfer taxes for silencers, shortperaled firearms, and any other weapons. A coalition of plaintiffs, including gun owners of America, then brought suit in federal court challenging the continuing constitutionality of a purported tax that is no longer a taxed because it raises no revenue. And last week a Texas Federal District Court issued its final judgment finding that the challenged NFA provisions rise and fall on the taxing power. Thus, since Congress invokes the taxing clause not its power to regulate interstate commerce, the challenged NFA precisions exceed Congress's enumerated powers. The court permanently enjoyed the ATF, Department of Justice, Todd Blanche, Robert Cicada, and all others acting in concert with them, from enforcing the challenge provisions of the National Firearms Act as to untaxed firearms against the plaintiffs Although Judge Hendrix stayed the effectiveness of this order for seven calendar days, the ending of that is today. The Department of Justice has not a feeled that ruling. Thus it is scheduled to become effective at midnight Central time August thirteenth, twenty twenty six, so we actually have three hours and fifteen minutes my apologies at that time. Silencer Shop, a federal firearms licensee intends to transfer a firearm silencer to Brandon Herrera and a second silencer to West Vital in transactions to occur within the state of Texas. No party intends to complete the ATFORM four or seek ATF approval for the transfer. So again they still have to file a forty four to seventy three Because suppressors are also regulated under another is it the GCA of nineteen eighty six sixty eight?
Speaker 9: The eighty six is the hues.
Speaker 1: Okay, so sixty eight, So again the sixty eight, So they still have to file a forty four to seventy three. But no ATF fingerprints, no registration, no waiting for approval, no form four, no E forms. You can just walk up, buy it, do your paperwork, and walk out the same you would with anything else. Now again, I have a lot of questions. Can I do the same thing? Can I now make my own since I don't have to register it? Much like I can make my own firearm, and I don't have to make a forty four to seventy three? Can I now, if I'm one of these enjoined parties, Can I make my own suppressor with no form one form four? Right? The same thing with SBRs Argot?
Speaker 10: Can I buy a used one without the forty four to seventy three just as I would regularly?
Speaker 1: Well, that's true if you have private transfer like in South Dakota here we have private transfers. Can I walk up to somebody else and say, hey, I'll give you six hundred bucks for that used DRC two or write whatever the case might be. Can I do that? That's why I'm still cautious. I don't know if any of these major suppressor manufacturers or distributors are going to be allowing sales like that tonight, right, Because if they were, like I would just wait till twelve oh one and I would hop onto Stiles Shop and I'd be like, Hey, I'm a goa member, I'm you know, a member this date. I'm a customer here, I'm a customer there, and you know I'm one of the enjoying parties. Can I just buy that and have it shipped to my FFL and I'll transfer it to myself with the forty four to seventy three right, Coral Weezer says, yes, you can private transfer them. I just want all of this stuff written out, okay, because if there's one group of people that I don't trust, it's the government and specifically the ATF. Okay, because I want to know exactly how they're not enforcing it, and I want it in writing, Okay. I don't want it to be vague. I don't want them to be coming after me or anyone really because somebody thought they could do this one thing, but oh actually according to this and that we can actually enforce it in this round about loophole way. Right. I want it to be set in stone, very clear, so that everybody knows like the proper way to do that, so that nobody gets in trouble, gets their dog shot and gets sent to prison for ten years like Dugan Ashley. Right now, right, no party intends to complete the ATF Form four or seek ATF approval of the transfer. Likewise, no party intends to register either the silence or transfer with the ATF and the National Firearms Registration and Transfer Record. Both mister Herrara and mister Verdile are law biding American citizens and Texas residents fully eligible to own and possess firearms under the state and federal law. Mister Verdile holds a Texas license to carry. Both are members of Gun Owners of America, Inc. And during the transaction they will be Silence or Shop customers, thus will be covered twice over by the silencer shop injunction see Silence Shop versus b ATF E and again. So if you're a silences Shop customer, you're covered. If you're a GOA member, you're covered. If you're I think also Palmetto State Armory, and again I think fifteen states, you're also covered. So a lot of us are covered. I'm covered four times over. This is so, but if you're not one of those people, it doesn't apply to you until it becomes nationwide in a future lawsuit, which will probably happen. These planned transfers will take place on the business premises of Blank in full compliance with both state and federal laws as enjoined. This communication serves as notice of our intent to perform these actions. To date, neither ATF nor DJ has provided any formal guidance with respect to the Texas injunction, nor has ATF and D or DJ publicly announced they intend it to a appeal or to comply with the Silencer Shop injunction. To that end, we intend to take full advantage of our Second Amendment rights, exercising them in compliance with the court's order. So the ATF can be very annoyed now. They did ask please inform us no later than five pm Eastern on August twelve, pointy twenty six, which was about what four hours ago now at this point otherwise, the very first lawful commercial transfer of a silencer since June twenty sixth, nineteen thirty four, without complying with the NFA's terms, will take place at midnight on August thirteenth. Sincerely, Yours, Brandon Herrera, Wesley Verdal, and the CEO of Silencer Shop, Dave Mathany based very good, very good on all around. I am very happy to see it. I do have the same exact questions when it comes to SBRs so in three hours. Am I allowed just to put a stock on all of my quote unquote pistols? Right, The only pistol I have is ironically the Mark one. So am I allowed to SBR the Mark one tonight and then I can never send it back to Sons of Liberty Gun Works. That's funny, right, I wouldn't do that, but you.
Speaker 10: Know the there so you can even if you do SBR, you can transfer it now.
Speaker 1: Well no, I mean it's it's it's they're a you know, an FFL s O t O seven oh two, so they can do whatever they want. I could. I could send them a bomb if I wanted to, Not that I would, okay, but they they actually I'm not sure if they have their fl They might have their FEL but probably not. If they had an FL I could send them a bomb. But fair enough. Yeah, so, so good on everyone for all of this. I'm very glad to hear again. Unless there's some crazy update in the next three hours that they electronically appealed it, you know, to meet the technical legal deadline of midnight, which I don't think is going to happen at this point in time, send them an EMP. That's true, Actually, is an emp a destructive device? Or is that but it will destructive device or weapon of mass destruction because I think technically they're different.
Speaker 9: I think it's suggest add okay, fair enough. I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: Well, but Babba asks, where is the list of states that are part of the injunction? GOOA doesn't show which ones were part of the lawsuit. I thought they did on their website. Let me pull it up real fast. Gun Owners of America. I know South Dakota's in there, which is where I'm at, and I'm also a GOA member, and then I'm also a Silencer shop customer, and I'm also a palmetsa ad Omory customer. At least I was, so I should be covered four times over theoretically, but I believe there were fifteen states? Uh, letter, you know we in our case national alerts? Is it here? Let's see here? Okay again nearly one hundred years since the last time, So okay, here it is, although I don't see the list of the fifteen states, although it does say fifteen states. So a huge thank you to our partners and co plaintiffs who made this victory possible. Sounds the shop sunce for shop Foundation, Palmetto State, Armory, Silencer Co, BNT FRAC, and the fifteen pro gun states who also signed on. So I believe all of those people are part of the injunction. Now, which fifteen states?
Speaker 6: Are they?
Speaker 1: Exactly? I thought it said in a previous article. Maybe I'm wrong, though? Is it this one? Let's see here we go here? It says right here, Alaska, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Montana, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, and Wyoming. So that that is the people who brought the lawsuit. So I believe those are the people who have injunctive relief. I could be wrong about that. I could be misinterpreting that, but I believe since those are the people that brought the lawsuit, those are the people that are protected. Right That makes sense? Am I correct? Am I crazy? Bet Ah? Alex Hutton says no, Arizona. WTF? Well, Alex, if you're a Silencer shop customer, if you're a Palmetto State Armory customer, if you are a GOA member past or future so you can still sign up. It's twenty five bucks. You're still covered under the lawsuit as far as I'm wore. Let's see. Oh, thank you for that. I appreciate that. Mister Blackthorne has such a funny name. Ohio Junk Kansas baby true John. There's a jew in chat. Well, there's thirteen hundred people here. Okay, this is a big topic. People are very excited about the end of the NFA for most of us right now. As most other people have theorized have stated, while this is not everyone, this is most everyone, and in the future this will absolutely be used for a nationwide injunction on the NFA to make it to where nationwide you can have suppressors and SBRs now with the exception of blue states that write their own state laws about suppressors and other NFA items. Right, So, California, Hawaii, New York, New Jersey, all of the terrible blue states that you guys know and hate, get you. It's not going to do anything for you. I apologize. This is only on the federal level. Right It's gonna for the Midwest and for some other states that are still reasonable. It's going to be a huge win and it will eventually cover all of you. But just like your gun laws are now. If you live in a brute blue state and it's hyper restrictive, they're going to either write new legislation to sweep up suppressors and other NFA items like For instance, it is possible that certain states right now, where you can buy suppressors and can buy SBRs under the NA that states will write more restrictive legislation than what is currently on in the NFA. Right So, with the NFA, you can buy them, but they have to be registered, you have to go through the paperwork, the fingerprints, YadA, YadA, YadA. However, it is again very possible that Blue states will actually write something more restrictive than the NFA outright banning suppressors, outright banning any weapon with a barrel shorter than ten inches that that accepts a detachable magazine not in the grip, or something like that. Right, so, it is very possible that Blue states will be screwed over even harder than they currently have. Right However, for the rest of us, I do apologize to everyone else who is not part of this, but we do have it to count down three hours, five minutes until Brandon Herrera is the first person and honestly the other guy too. I do feel kind of bad that the other guy just gets nobody cares about West Bertle here. He kind of gets forgotten a little bit. Let me pull him up here. Okay, he is also a Texas State Rep. Okay, good on him. I didn't even know that, because again I'm not to I'm not from Texas. I don't follow. These guys are just no Brandon because he's of course in the firearmsphere. Westbertle, Texas State Rep. So two Texas State Reps will be the first people in over ninety years, almost a century, to transfer a suppressor without the NFA restrictions without appealing to the ATF for their rights back in three hours and five minutes. Pretty good? Heck yeah, two hours. No, I think it's Central time. It's only eight fifty six here, so we got three hours and five minutes. Three hours and five minutes until they get their transfer done. No, I'm not staying live until they actually signed the physical paperwork. Okay, that's just not going to happen, all right, jemll Let's get to some of your questions. Rander reviews. It says, can we do personal sales of suppressors. Now, then that is a good question, and I think that the chat is on your side. The chat is happy, right, The chat is optimistic about private sales of suppressors and SBRs and individual creation of suppressors and SBRs. I personally would feel more comfortable having all of this stuff in writing, right. You don't want to be the first person, which is why I'm happy to let Brandon and the other Texas State rep you know, take the take the hit, so to speak. You guys be the first one through, and then we'll we'll follow, Okay, We'll see how it works out for you guys. First. All right, let's get to some of your guys' comments on this real fast. So let's see do do do do? Where is it? We got to scroll down a little bit, setting some word rubacant for twenty dollars. Thank you very much, there, says I'm in Ohio, and since this ruling, the state law considers suppressors as dangerous ordinance and thus cannot be transferred unless registered with the NFA. There's a bill on the floor to remove them from the list. All right, so rubercan't That is interesting, and you are in one of those weird states where they are going to have to do something either pro or against to allow you to actually transfer suppressors because again they were covered under the NFA. Now that they're not under the NFA, they are restricted in this special way for that special state. Right, So I hope that you guys get a good ruling in Ohio. I'm not sure how well that's going to work out for you, because aren't you guys about to You're about to either get Vivek or Amy acton right, that's Ohio, and I think Amy is ahead right now, so you're about to have a blue governor. So good luck with that, I mean literally, best of luck to everyone out there who is going to be dealing with even more of a headache now that the NFA is going away, at least in part in their state and now they have to deal with this other garbage. Thank you very much for the twenty dollars, Rubercant. That is incredibly generous of you. Let's see what is a proper one for this. So here we go.
Speaker 2: They ask you how you are you you just have to say that you're fine.
Speaker 5: They're not really fine. You just can't get into it because they would never understand.
Speaker 1: It's true. I apologize for not understanding your specific complaints. And I know it's going to be different for different people. Okay. Cody Fisher says, Ohio is on the actually on the verge of total death. It might be Washington will be screwed. I agree. I'm glad that I moved out of there. Fifteen states have this issue, says Gliphic. Yeah, it's going to be a weird case by case basis, all right now. Actually, you know what's funny is I did sign up for ga I was not a member of GOA before today, and their website was slow af So I guarantee you to the victor the spoils by the way, they absolutely deserve it. But I hope they get ten thousand new members, one hundred thousand new members. Good on them, Okay, they put in the work, they put in the money, the time, the effort. Good on them for getting it done. Sabartic Psycho three D printed suppressors might be ordnance lmao. Well that's the interesting thing, right, If I buy a three D printer, I'm in South Dakota, right, nobody cares if I'm allowed to create these on my own. Can I just three D print as many suppressors as I want for personal use? Right, as long as I'm not making them to sell like a manufacturer, where I would need a license, As long as I'm just making them for personal use, can't I just print as many carbon fiber three D printed suppressors as I want? Right?
Speaker 9: Disposal?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean they're not even that disposable, right For nine mill or twenty two you can get like five hundred or one thousand rounds out of some of those cams, you know, which is like, it's not bad for like six dollars. You know a few factors that you.
Speaker 10: Just shoot the shit out of it, and then after it's dirty or starting to warp, you just toss in.
Speaker 1: For another Yeah, one hundred percent. Uh what a vibe Boy's true project CAV says, honest question. How the f does a state law hold more weight than a federal law? Well, it's it's hierarchy, right, So the federal law operates differently than your state law. Once the federal law is removed, then the state law can overturn that or Trump's that essentially right. So right now a lot of states are under the NFA right, and they're relying on the NFA rules those laws, but once those are removed, they're just then going to create their own. So it's not like they're trumping the federal laws, but once those restrictions are removed, they'll just make their own, right, So it's more like a replacement, not like holding more weight. And yes, states do have the abilities to write their own laws that can be in some cases more lenient and in some cases a lot more aggressive. Right, it's kind of whatever the DJ allows them to get away with.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's the most outline than the Tenth Amendment. It's basically the federal supremacy claus and the Tenth Amendment battling it out to see who's the victor.
Speaker 1: Correct. Well, it's like, do you guys remember years and years ago, I think Texas, Montana, and even South Dakota for a little while they tried to pass a law where if you transfer a suppressor inside the state eight you don't need to go through the NFA. And then the federal government was like, no, we're not going to allow that to stand. So states have tried to move around federal regulations before. Sometimes it's successful, sometimes it's not. You know, it's like, what are they allowed to get away with?
Speaker 9: Essentially?
Speaker 1: Uh girth Brooks says, suppressor price dropping dramatically. No, No, If if you tomorrow create a you know, ten x demand for suppressors, the supply is not magically going to catch up. Like new manufacturers aren't just immediately going to come online online. There's going to be a lag of like six months to six years, right, so prices at best are going to stabilize. At best, I don't think they're going to go lower unless we're talking about certain like new manufacturers entering the market, right Like, think about it. If you're let's just take Cat for an example, If you're selling an eight hundred to one thousand dollars can, tomorrow your demand doubles, Why in the world would you lower your price when you can't even meet the demand that is out there? Like, why would you just choose to make less money per product when they're selling out?
Speaker 9: Regardless?
Speaker 1: Right now, the used market, maybe there will be some used market that will help alleviate the demand, But even that, I think I think the used market is going to be a lot smaller than people think. Tranning Ton Man, that's a bad name. Tranning ten. That's tragic. You are also California and Trannington. So maybe it checks out my poor in California begging for this to apply. The Cali DJ will never let this fly and it won't matter at all, Yes, Cali will. Cali already has way more restrictive laws than what's in the federal legislation, right, so in that, in that respect, yeah, it won't matter for California at all. I apologize that you are behind in terms of enemy lines and whatnot. Never gonna help you unless you magically, you know, revert to nineteen forties demographics for your state. My apologies, I thank you very much for the ten dollars uh deal. The after Dark says in Novus, Durling Arsenal is one hundred percent down. Well see, that's the thing. I think certain gun shops are going to be more ahead of the curve than others. Right, So do I think that your local boomer shop, if you walk in tomorrow and you're like, I'm a goa member, sell me this suppressor without any NFA paperwork, If they're going to be like, what are you talking about, Sonny? Here you go, that's legal. You're gonna have to sign up for the NFA and give me your fingerprinted son. It's like it's going to be months, right. The ATF is going to have to give direction to all FFLs on how to proceed with these enjoined members, right, whether they're goa Papeno stiate armory, silencer shop, b into all the ones that are mentioned. Of course, it's going to be a while. It's it's it's gonna be a while. There's gonna be a lag period. There's gonna be a to of people running in like my local shops tomorrow, I'm sure are going to be flooded with a million stupid questions and people trying to legitimately buy suppressors without going through the NFA. And I don't even like some of some FFLs might just be scared and they're like, we're gonna wait, We're not going to sell any suppressors without going through the NFA system until we get direct instructions from the ATF because we don't want to lose our license. This is our business, so we're going to take the cautious approach that is absolutely possible. South Dakota gang Truck Truck absolutely let's see close if NFA lgs is eerily silent about what they will do tomorrow, I think a lot of them will be absolutely Uh. Deer Hunter for five says, I've got an OCM six sitting at my local gun store, know the owner personally looking forward to going in tomorrow and seeing what he wants to do. See, that's based. If you have a based local gun store that is also waiting for the news and they're just going to you know, sign it out to on a forty four to seventy three, that's based. And if you you might as well wait, you know, there's no re on going through NFA paperwork for no reason, right, Thank you, dear hunter. Congratulations. I hope you got that tomorrow. Benjamin McKinnon says, by a four hundred K three D printer for personal use, that is funny. Yes, listen, honey, it's just a personal expense, Okay, don't worry about it. That's very flexy if you can do that. I'm scoring through here for more questions from you guys. Of course, iron course there if there's no federal rule at balls to the states, this doesn't rewrite the law, just kills the federal version.
Speaker 9: That's correct.
Speaker 1: As far as I understand it. I'm not a lawyer. I'm retarded. All right, Let's see the average person still think silencers literally silence weapons. I think regular people will unfortunately not be on our side when it comes down to it. I don't think I don't think the average people care. I don't think the average people are following this. I think we're following this. I think we're making, you know, waves in the gun industry. I don't think that normis care at all. Nap A supremacy. Well again, you know form one suppressor, every oil filter out there is the is it twenty two can in the making? Okay, let's see everyone in there and their brother are going to start making DIY cheap cans. I think you will again. In twenty twenty five shot shows, sorry, twenty twenty six shot show, we saw two hundred new suppresser manufacturers. In twenty twenty seven. I guarantee you we will see another two hundred new suppressor manufacturers. I guarantee you it. It's inevitable, it's going to happen. There are going to be so many brands you're not going to be able to keep up with it. All. Okay, there's going to be so many reviews on suppressors and whatnot. Is going to be amazing. All right, let's see here, So if this goes through, it will who specifically can go buy a suppressor over the counter with just a forty four to seventy three. So you have to be one of the end joined parties. You need to be a GOA member, which actually know what again to the victor go the I'm just going to drop the gun owner's link in the YouTube chat, in the rumble chat, in the pickchat for everybody hanging out. If you want to be covered, you got to go give them twenty five bucks and then you're covered. So you need to be a GOA member. You need to be a member of fifteen states that we already covered, which is a lot of them. You need to be a silencer shop member or a customer Palmeto, Sate Armory customer, B and T. And I know I'm missing one of the big ones, but there's a lot of enjoined parties. All right, do do do? Let's see tunicns will start paying their customers to take their products. That's funny, they're so cheap used RC two market. Yes, possibly piro Maniac bro for five says, because we do the gun bimac scheme buyback scheme of I have ninety four of these cheaply made suppressors, but just give them away as proof of concept for the transfers. Well, see, that's up to the ATF's discretion as to whether or not you're operating as a business without a lice right, So, operating as an FFL without a license is a crime, and it's so vaguely worded, right like, if I sell ten guns in a year, I buy them, I make a video on them, I shoot them, I drop them, I get rid of them. And it's like, is that good? Am I an FFL? Now operating without a license? Is that a crime? I have no idea. It's up to the ATF's discretion, which does suck. I'll but thank you for that. So I'm not sure in your case, if you bought a bunch and gave them away, like, does that count or sorry, if you make a bunch and give them away, does that count as operating? I don't know. I do not know how that works. Let's see four or forty one DL says if suppressors were tossed off the NFA. What federal law would make them any different than a muzzle break? Not federally, No, it'd be down to state's laws. It would be down to states laws as far as that goes, all right, Chris Matting for twenty dollars, says, I bought a cop can and it shipped to my FFL and has been sitting there for two weeks. I'm lazy and haven't submitted it to the ATF yacht yet on the Silencer Shop app. I wonder if I can get it in this week in Texas through a forty four seventy three. Almost certainly, Chris, if your FFL is paying attention, if they know what they're doing, and if Brandon Herrera and the other Texas representative do it without a catch, then your kosher. You're good to go. Bro, It's probably gonna happen. And honestly, that way there, you don't have to do any of the stupid paperwork. You just sign your forty four to seventy three and get out of there right. Thank you, Chris Matting. I appreciate that, good sir. Now what's interesting is in South Dakota. I don't know if you guys know this, But if you have an enhanced pistol carry permit right, which is like one hundred bucks here, you don't need it's a constitutional carry. But if you have one, you don't even need to sign a forty four to seventy three in the state because that technically counts as your forty four to seventy three. So for me, if I got that enhance pistol carry license whenever it's called like it's a gold membership or something like that, I could technically do that with suppressors without even a background check, without even a forty four to seventy three. Or maybe it's it's separate because it's it's different than pistols or handgun or rifles. I don't know, let's Seeooilly's very true. Project Cavs says we got suppressor scalopers before GTA six. Lost Aro says, I'm wondering if gun stores will change their NFA transfer prices to just regular transfer pricing. My LGS wants one hundred and fifty bucks for a transfer can. Yeah, so my local gun stores do the same thing. For normal items, it's thirty five dollars. For NFA items, it's one hundred dollars per transfer, So anytime I get a suppressor sent in, you know, for free from a company or something like that, I do one hundred dollars transfer fee. So it can be quite expensive. So honestly, companies might like local gun stores FFLs, are probably going to keep the NFA transfer very high to make money off of it, right, because if they have a million transfer first to do, now, well that's just more work for them. So why wouldn't they want to make some money off of it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: If I'm the FFL, and if I'm like, I have three employees just doing NFA paperwork all day or you know, suppressor paperwork or SBR paperwork, whatever, it might be, like, why don't I just keep the prices a little higher? Maybe not one hundred and fifty bucks, that's insane, But if I'm trying to make money and support my staff and you know, my establishment, like, yeah, I'll be a seventy five bucks for suppressors, thirty five bucks for regular firearms, right, you know, just to make some extra cash off of it, right, do do? The local gun store I was at today had nothing to say about any of this when I asked. I think a lot of them, will not have will not have anything to say. Unfortunately, unfortunately, most of them will wait for FFL guidance or sorry ATF guidance, says Rereck Andrew Clyde's latest expost. Let me pull that up real fast for you. Andrew Clyde.
Speaker 10: Basically, he spoke to the Trump admin and they're stating that they're not going to try to appeal.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is from eleven minutes ago breaking I received confirmation from the Trump administration that the DOJ will not appeal our historic court victory against the NFA. Thank you, President Trump, an Attorney General Blanche for delivering the most significant Second Amendment went in over nine years. There is, it's confirmed, no emp necessary. I mean, it was pretty much we didn't need it. Only has three hours left to go, less than three hours left to go, but heck, yeah, there it is. Honestly, you know, Trump has had some really bad steps, some really bad missteps when it comes to the Second Amendment. But you gotta admit suppressors and SBRs being essentially removed from the NFA for the majority of cool Americans like and ironically pretty good, right, he might suck on everything else, and you know, the Epstein stuff and Iran and Israel and selling your country and h one B's and everything else might just be horrifying. The price at the grocery store, the price at the pump, everything else might be a horrifying hellscape. And America is just gonna be gone as we know it in the next twenty years. But hey, for the collapse, we have suppressors and SBRs, Like, isn't that a win? Okay? If we're going to have the collapse one way or the other, at least we have suppressors and SBRs now right, you know, at least we're gonna have a little bit more fun while we're on our way down Return of the King much absolute moon Man for two one hundred dollars says hello, Pores, I don't care what you were talking about. Tell me everything that happened since my last super chat. Well that is that that is a lot. Moonman for two hundred dollars, though, I mean, let's let's go round it up a little bit. Some gay stuff happened in the firearms industry, for sure. Retards started saying, like really retarded stuff. We covered gay dudes battling it out twenty eleven owner's That happened a lot, actually a lot of twenty eleven drama in the space for Sure Manufacturers being cringe, sons of Liberty gun Works, Mark One Manufacturers battling it out, Dugan Ashley got arrested. That wasn't fun. That's been awful. Yeah, it's been a lot. All right, man, all right, but thank you. Two hundred dollars is absolutely insane for that. I don't know. Dealer's choice here, We'll give you Jake's favorite.
Speaker 5: You don't get to ask those questions.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Mom? Why are you so scared?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 1: I'm so excited to jump scare fourteen hundred people.
Speaker 9: Say, Patrick, do you.
Speaker 4: Think Squidward was trying to tell us something?
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, moon Man. That is incredibly based of you. You know what's funny, Moon maam, is people were theorizing that ever since usa'd got cut, you kind of disappeared. So our our local fed, our local, our our local. Globe boy disappeared once USA got cut. It's just it's just interesting. It's just, you know, people been theorizing, That's all I'm saying. All right, moon Man, Geez, but I hope you're doing well. Good sir, Okay, I hope your FED plans have been all coming together. Hello, I'm glad you can finally afford food again. True. John New Island for five says I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna put anhing stock on it. Well, listen, guys, like you got three hours. This isn't this isn't legal advice. But I mean if you put the stock on now, like, would anyone know this is just hypothetical? Of course, would anyone know if you put the stock on now versus in two hours from now?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: You know, if you go onto your computer and you set your time zone to Britain, like you're covered, right, that's a little loophole in there, right, I mean you can just put the stock on. What are they gonna do? Arrest? They got two hours to arrest you, bro right, I mean, I'm just saying, I'm just Bungalow for ten says fifteen states have cover your ass laws. Georgia says law says cans, SBRs, sbsaows are only legal so long as they are legal federally and registered in the NFA. Not reg regulated federally equals illegal at state level by proxy. So that's an interesting one. And again it's going to be a state by state basis, so I don't know all of your individual state laws. I live in South Dakota. That's the one that I know the most about and care about the most obviously because it's me right for everyone else, though, Yeah, check your local state REGs. And some of you guys are going to need to, you know, push your house and your Senate in your state to push legislation to actually allow you to have suppressors and SBRs and aows and all the other fun stuff. Right, So, some of you guys are going to have to do some legwork just the way it is. Thank you, Bungalow, appreciate that, good sir. Mode Push says, are TIMU solvent traps legal now? No? Because they still have to go through a forty four to seventy three. If you it's like the same thing if you bought a firearm off of TIMU and had it shipped to your door, it's still not legal because you did not go through a forty four to seventy three, which you need to do with firearms, right, So, and it's obviously TIMU. I don't think TIMU is an FFL. That would be quite funny if they were, but I don't think they're an FFLU. Since Speasley says we need a final solution to the unconstitutional laws question true, true, very true. Let's see. I'm going to do it too. Yes, you are, of course. Uh, Free Kill for five says I'm excited for the race to the bottom of cheap cans. Well, have you guys seen that one suppressor company that just put out absolute garbage for like one hundred and ninety nine dollars. I think Griffin Armament did section on it. Let me pull that up for you guys, because it's it's funny. Now. I can't play the video for you, unfortunately, but you guys can kind of see it there. That is a advantage Arms one point seventy five by two and a half inch suppressor. They retail for like one ninety nine. I think I've seen them on AR fifteen discounts. They're just they're really bad. They're they're awful garbage. They don't even do what they're supposed to do. I think they tested them and they were like way below what they were supposed to do. But this is a super shorty made in Cordelaine, Idaho. They say one hundred and fifty decibels. When Austin of Griffin armamentt tested it, they were at like one sixty one seventy, which is louder than a twenty two pistol. Literally does nothing wasted. Two hundred and fifty bucks absolute waste.
Speaker 9: Do not buy.
Speaker 1: But there will be cheap garbage suppressors coming out. I guarantee it good, sir. There will be bad ones, many many, many bad ones, all right, ninety four toilet paper rolls something like that, okay, make it hard to understand. Fourteen hundred viewers. Liberty lives in seventeen seventy six four twenty dollars. Thank you very much, there, says, be gracious to your local mom and pop. FFLs still ft in MD for SBRs due to state law, but cans might be good to go as SBRs are explicit to NFA regulations per state law. Oddly, suppressors are not still bought goals for the good fighter, goa sorry for the good fight. Absolutely they deserve the twenty five bucks that it is, or more honestly, they're the ones who fought for it. Plus the other organizations that are in there as well, SBRs. That does kind of suck because I like SBRs a lot. Pistols are still chill though, and pistol braces still have a purpose for right now because they are basically just stocks. Like, let's be real, but having you know, suppressors with no uh federal background checks or no you know, NFA process paperwork, nonsense registration. Very cool, very glad to see it. Yeah, you might need to do some work in walking through your local gun store, like literally, although you know what's funny is I know some of you nerds are gonna do this. Okay, You're gonna walk into your local gun store. You're gonna slap some money on the counter demand to have that can without the NFA paperwork, and they're gonna look at you like, you know, you're an alien. They're gonna be like, what is this thing doing in my local gun store? And you're gonna be like, no, see, look look at this tweet. No, look at this tweet. This see this is this is representative Andrew and he says that Trump is not going to appeal it, so so give it to me.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: See this is a tweet from GA, which is a gun rights organ you know what that is, right, and and they said I could have this without being on the NFA, please give it to me now. And they're gonna look at you like you're retarded, and it's there that retarded and they should probably be paying attention to do it. But you know how it goes, all right. Thank you Liberty Lives in seventeen seventy six. Incredibly based of you, good sir.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up man.
Speaker 1: That is actually that ben clip is exactly what so many local gun stores are going to say tomorrow. Just this fuck up man, so true. Thank you, Liberty Lives in seventeen seventy six. Joe Salazar for ten says GA just reposted on X. Trump admin official states that DJ will not appeal the ruling. We did take a look at that. Thank you, Joe Salazar, much appreciated for the ten. Thank you. Thank you. M Ruba can't for ten says Representative Andrew Clyde spoke to the Trump and min posted on X and they told Andrew that there will be no appeal. Yes, I apologize, I'm way behind on chat because there's still thirteen hundred and fifty of you on YouTube alone, and so I'm way behind on chat right now. But thank you for that, Ruby, can't I appreciate it. I will get to them all. I promise you save me. Donald Trump, Donald Again, let's be clear. This is a win for Donald Trump and the DJ and the ATF in terms of this. Everything else is still horrifying. Okay, everything else is still terrible. This is good though, Okay, take the win, but understand that everything else is still terrifle all right, did do damn yiese GOA website is crashing for me? Yeah. I am glad that I got my membership earlier and didn't wait, because yeah, after this announced, it is going to be insane. I am sure for the next couple of days they're going to get a ton of money, which is good, good for them.
Speaker 9: Heck yep.
Speaker 1: These DIY cans might be the ticket.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Well that's yeah. Now you can just manufacture your own cams, right, although I guess it kind of falls under the same like P eight rules where basically all of the pad you know companies got shut down, so I'm not sure if this will really have a boon of like form one suppressor kits but you know, making your own suppressors is pretty easy, right, Uh. Mountain Tactics repeats it, thank you, thank you, appreciate that local gunstores one hundred fifty dollars for transfers. That sucks, zion Don with a WCS. That's that's the that's the ticket. Zion Don did win in this area. Okay, uh do do? Let's all right, still scrolling through. There's still so many of this. Uh moon Man says, gay as in lame or gay as in logan sucks at shooting both both. You know things can be both. Okay, it doesn't have to have a single meeting here do the hop ones? The hop ones are funny for true chocolate queen Uh mace FULK four five says, how will this work for Form one suppressors and SBRs. Well, since they're off of the NFA and there's no paperwork required, I think, I think you can just turn your pistols into SBRs and your rifles into SBRs. I think, and I think the same goes with shotguns. Right, you can in in two and a half hours. You can just you know, uh cut off, you know, do an old uh Randy Weeber. You know and cut the barrel of your shotgun. I think right, I think you can do that in two and a half hours. It's possible.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm not recommending that you do that or giving you legal advice, but I think that is a possibility. Thank you, mase ful lost arrow for ten says bizinga all right, pop culture reference. I get that one, Thank you very much. Here's another one.
Speaker 9: Ployer got it.
Speaker 1: Well, hey you moon ma'am, remember for thirteen months, what a what a healthy burgeoning relationship we have, says let me get that, Let me get that what you want to hop yelling I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Again, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't fucking care, brother, Come on fucking care. What good about the moon Man for five says let me get that big toe money. It's my big toe money, and I want it now. We'll listen. I mean, for two hundred bucks, you can get a couple of big toe money. It's okay, brow, Actually you probably haven't seen this one. Taser fix. That's a good.
Speaker 2: Everybody laughter. But he still don't when it's sort lace ting, don't. So I'm like, no dragging company money dragging.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, that's right, let's go I like that one. That was good. It's more viby, you know, it's not quite as big toe money in terms of like what it's actually about, but it's the definitely vibe Bauda flouda for five says can Recommendations. I was already eyeing the polonium K. Any reason I shouldn't any better options? You know what's funny is that after talking with Andrew of Otter Creek Labs, you should just get the cannic what do they call it the shroud or the void? Because it's just a polonium with lower back pressure. So I know it's called a canic, it's not. It's made by Otter Creek Labs. Right, Cannic pays Auto Creek Labs to make that for them. I think it's the Canic void. It's just a polonium K that's a little bit more expensive with lower back pressure. So for me, I like low back pressure, you know, I like not getting gassed out when I shoot. I like not having to tune my systems as much. I would just go with the Canic void. It's made by Otter Creek Labs. It's the same exact can you know, albeit lower back pressure little different design philosophy. So that's what I would go with. And honestly, they're probably gonna be easier to find in stock because it has the Canic name attached to it, which is ironically funny, right, It's like eu caanic. I'm gonna go with Polonium's like maybe by the same person. It's funny, all right. Scrolling down to the bottom, there is so much chat, so much chat here deer Hunter for five says for building your own can? Would the outer sleeve be the serialized portion of the firearm, meaning you could buy the internals without a forty four seventy three Well, I mean pipe is pipe. Like, if we're making our own cans, you don't need to do anything. The same thing like making your own firearm, you don't need to file anything. Now, if somebody was selling you, I don't know why somebody would sell you a registered tube.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like those those shops that sell you really specifically threaded tubes. You know, they just sell you a one point five with a one point three seventy five by twenty four inner diameter threading. It's like, it's crazy, it's so weird that they sell me this five and a half inch seventeen to four tube with this internal threading. That's crazy that they do them. You know, you do basically anything you on. Yeah, if you're making your own, you don't need it cereal at all because you're making your own, just like with a firearm, you're making your own thing. Okay, canic foid? Not quite? Not quite? All right? All right, Well we're kind of caught up here. I appreciate T Man Gibbs says, do you know who else likes lower back pressure? The staccato guy?
Speaker 9: Aw?
Speaker 1: Well, since we're an hour and a half and we'll just get to everybody's support now we're all caught up with the chat. Thank you, T Man Gibbs. That's very funny. All right, back to the beginning. Handsome Horse for twenty dollars says, Big Toe Money hump Day edition, rest in Peace, the NFA hopefully redo again. Christ Is King, Hey, you get the original Big Toe Money. Thank you, Handsome Horse, very based of you, christ Is King.
Speaker 6: I need this song that is summer shit. You know his fun cut wata stay with no shoes on?
Speaker 2: I need his feet, want too gone say money, Big Toe Money, this song let is summer shit. You know his funny wata stay with no shoes on? All I needed seat wa too gone my feet, feel your feet? What should y'all just sitting in the grass with a cigarette? Take money, big so money.
Speaker 6: That's a biggest checking everybody.
Speaker 1: Hmm, there you go. Discord link is in the chat. One of our great mods, Lost Arrow is dropping the discord link. If you can't figure out how to get into the discord, you're not built for it. Thank you, Anson Morris, TMN Gibbs says, late because he's in the hot tub with Brandon Herrera. Well listen, okay, Brandon's gonna go out there and he's gonna be real brave in two and a half hours, and he's going to sign over the first suppressor transfer in ninety two years without the NFA. So good luck to him. Thank you, T Man Gibbs. What you wouldn't get in the hot tub with him either rude? T man guess or five says Brandon better be careful before Trump deports him back to his homeland in Nicaragua. That's funny. No, he's uh, I forget what Brandon is. He's some weird mix.
Speaker 9: Of people's you know, well that means he's Lebanese.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lebanese and and like you know, southern heritage, which I find a very funny, a very funny history. But hey, listen, Okay, he's our brown. Okay, you know what, he's our brown, my brown, my nigga. Some would say, okay, thank you, team and Gibbs. Frank Castle for five says, I pull it out of Gorlock the Destroyer to watch this well spoiler alert. That's a dude, so there's no reason to pull out. Sorry, Frank Castle, that's a that's a gross sentence. I'm rey boy. Remember for nine months, says late and not in the good way. What's a good way to be late? What's the good way to be late? All right, thank you, m roy boy. Judge Holden what sorry what.
Speaker 9: Thumb's mistress?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, he's very happy when they're late, Judge Holden, potent Juels gold Coin, all right, Matthew for sixty seven Jewels says six to seven boogie down syndrome. Remember for seven months, says I believe you forgot the EMP. I didn't need it. I called it off last minute, No EMP needed. We got it done without. All right, it worked out, Thank you boogie Monte Igloo for ten Jules is hiding all right. Cmscar for two says love you witch Old Ah, he loved you, witch Old. You gotta say it back now, what does he'd be sad? Love you too, oh, Judge Holden for two says Richard Pebert. He's been the pair bear this entire time. Mass Mark for five says super Chat for Richard, I'm so sorry about your loss. They really do love us for life, all of it. My condolences.
Speaker 9: Thanks Ban means a lot.
Speaker 1: Thank you, mass Mark. White Power Ranger my favorite ranger. By the way, dry Fire that twenty eleven doesn't make you better, yes, exactly, putting in the work does. Thank you, White Power Ranger. Iron Within for five says Shooter's Choice was my local gun store for years. Stacato told me the warranty and subscription were separate. All this has been blown way out of proportion. I agree that it definitely got blown out of proportion, and I don't know if Shooter's Choice was intentionally lying or whether they just got things wrong. I still have issues with Staccato's response. I still have issues with their a warranty in general, and the fact that they're kicking out like a bunch of dealers. That doesn't make sense to me, But yes, I do believe that it was miss misreported by shooters connection and then everybody ran with it, including me. Right, so it's right to correct the record in that way. Thank you, Iron with Him. Team An Gibbs for five says I met that staccato guy in the Flying Jay, Chuck Stop, third Stall, best glory hole in town. Don't ask why I was there, Well, I want to know if you were giving or receiving in that because that changes the relationship of that meeting. Thank you Team in Gibbs, he's getting around, okay. He's in with Brandon Herrera. He's in with the staccato guy. Iron Within for two says I have a nighthawk and a staccato win win. Well, dude, this is a dentist. We got a certified dentist here. You're buying nighthawks and staccatos, bro Thank you, Iron with Him. Amuri Boy for five says in a world full of cowards, corruption and sin, do not lose lose faith and stay prepared first Peter one six seven, ah ah right, no one, just me, all right, fine, I'll just kill myself. It's fine, I'm not I'm not upset. Uh. In all this you will greatly rejoice. Though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith, of greater worth than gold, which parish perishes, even though refined by fire, may result in praise, glory, and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. He's making me do a lot of reading today. Okay, fine, Galatians, Uh six', nine, dude are we just are we trying to be? Funny? Here AM i missing? Something let us not become weary in doing, good for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give. Up and Then isaiah six 's, EIGHT i feel like he's trying to be funny. Here maybe Maybe i'm being a little too cynical. HERE i feel like he's trying to be funny with.
Speaker 2: Me all.
Speaker 1: Right THEN i heard the voice of The lord, saying whom SHALL i send and who will go for? Us AND i, said, HERE i am send, me thank you very? Much am right? Boy those nice little white pill in the middle of our stream. Here five eighty one to form for five, says is The Rock ISLAND tc twenty two still a? Thing, Well, richard what do you think ABOUT tc twenty?
Speaker 9: Twos uh, YEAH i would say absolutely.
Speaker 1: Not well you're the one who had them blow up on, you, right, yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah THE tcm AND tcm nine are both yeah stuck good and then you tube took the video down instead of THAT i made of.
Speaker 1: It, well, yeah it's An i've shot twenty TWO. Tcm it's a. Fireball it feels like shooting a five to seven for lack of a better, term even though it's a little more powerful than five, SEVEN i think because it's going. Faster but, yeah very weird, firearm very weird like. Purpose it's, interesting it's. NOVEL i wouldn't recommend it for, anything but it's, like okay, something thank. You five ety one to Form Light sport for two says you're sending sons of liberty gunworks a. BOMB i got to check if they have an fel, first and then we'll decide whether we're sending them a. Bomb all, Right Doctor squirrel for five, says as far AS i, know states only joined on behalf of their state officials, cops not. Citizens just be A ga member to be. Safe state laws also still. Apply, yes state laws are going to be. Crazy i'm already A ga. Member i'm already a silencer shop. Customer that's WHERE i had most of my suppressors transferred from WHEN i was In Washington, state back when they could even do, that right like five six years ago at this. Point, yeah so there's multiple ways to be. Covered just to make sure you're covered and you're good to. Go Deal Weed memember for three month says is it Still halo Master Chief collection For? Friday, Yes Friday night is Master Chief. Collection that's the. Plan we'll probably switch up games, eventually but for a, while since we can fill up a full like sixteen two player, lobby we'll just play Master Chief. Collection thank. You, DILLEY Ctc gaming for two says what About? MISSOURI i didn't see if they were on the, list AND i don't want to go back and try and find. It so, yeah, uh, actually SINCE i see it right, here, No missouri is not on that. LIST i. APOLOGIZE Cdc. Gaming Sam toaster for sixty seven jewels says six to. Seven appreciate. That let's, SEE i got that ONE i got that. ONE i got that. ONE i got that. ONE i got that. One our vandalid for ten, jewel says pres f all, right, Fine bastion of cash for two says. DAMN i just got A px four from my local gun store for twenty six. Hundred oh okay you're talking ABOUT i thought you were talking ABOUT px four, storm like The baretta. Thing i'm, like how did you spend that much money on one of? Those, no you're talking about a TOCCATO p four. X twenty six hundred bucks is really cheap for. THAT i thought those were like thirty five HUNDRED. Msrp so if you got on for twenty six is a good. Price thank, You basti in. Cash hope you have on with. It um dear one hundred for five SAYS. I more meant IF i designed the internals of a can and sent it out to a machine, SHOP i wonder the legality of, that, well considering it's not on THE nfa, anymore so it's not suppressor. Parts, like does this mean wipes are now good to? Go because wipes used to be considered suppressor, parts, right so you couldn't just buy. Them but now since they're not you can just buy, them, right or make them with. Wipes it'd be the same thing with like with, wipes is they're not no longer suppressor, parts, right my CRAZY i mean, yes but that's besides the. Point, yeah, anyways thank, you dear. Hunter, Well i'm just thinking if if internals are no longer suppressor, parts then wipes are no longer suppressor, parts so you should be able to do whatever you want with.
Speaker 9: Them.
Speaker 1: Right it's like A, bcg like it's part of a, firearm but it's not a, firearm so you can anybody can make, one any one can sell, one anyone can buy, one. Right Bo jingles for five Says i'm about to make the water bottle and sponge. SPECIAL. I, yeah the the wacky suppressors that are about to be foisted upon our eyeballs without our consent is going to be. Hilarious thank, You Bo. Jingles The absolute Moon man for two says iron without iron without iron within all, right there's gonna be a war in the chat between those. Two, Listen jack for five, says with THE nfa, gone Moon man will be left without a job rather black. Coded here's the, thing, GUYS feds were not arresting blacks for running around with. Switches they don't care if blacks have suppressors or SBRs Do they've never. CARED i don't care if blacks have. SBRs. Dude they don't put a stock on their stuff. Anyways they don't shoulder the thing LIKE i. Don't it's not gonna make them any more or less. Effective, okay The feds were never going after. Them never, Ever it never. Happens Bro vive lapule for one Hund juwel says unclert very. True thank, you uh boone wolf for ten says hiding for another ten says happy. Poop iron within for two says logging, Off, Matheman i'm making me read, unbelievable. DUDE i was not homeschooled for this twenty eight. Nineteen are you kidding? ME i hate it when it does. THAT i typed it in. Perfectly what is your, Problem matthew twenty eight nineteen and Twenty all, right, therefore go and make disciples of all, nations baptizing them in the name of The, father of The son and The Holy, spirit and teaching them to obey EVERYTHING i have commanded. You and Surely i'm with you to the very end of the. Age thank you iron, within very based and wholesome pilp Boone wolf for another Ten jewel says happy. POOP i, HOPE i hope many good poops have been had in the chat. Today carver for two Says jakes two, ten open up the, vault big toe full of. Honey hik you b ble at you for five says so will my local AutoZone be out of oil filters? Tomorrow, NO i doubt, it because oil filters, there it's a, novelty, Right it's something funny that we're gonna do because we think it's. Cool it's, like, haha look at, ME i have an oil filter. Suppressor normanies aren't gonna do, it, though, Right normies don't. Care they don't. Know i'm sure you. Know there'll be a few hundred thousand extra oil filters sold across the. Nation but in the grand scheme of, things it's not like there's going to be a run on oil on oil, filters. RIGHT i don't think it's going to. Happen but, YES i think that some people will definitely buy them and do funny things with, them as is their, right as is their god given. Right deer hundred for five says THE nfa getting gutted on the DAY i turn the big thirty Based hey me and you were thirty twins right, now even though you KNOW i lose my thirty card in about two. Months. Tragic, uh couldn't ask for a better. Gift enjoy the stream gens got work it for love you And god bless. Well god bless you. TOO i hope you have a wonderful. Birthday happy. Birthday also another, birthday got to mention. It zanyico was supposed to be joining us on, stream but unfortunately he got hit by a storm and, died which is tragic metaphorically, speaking his internet. Did but happy birthday To zaniko and to Deer. HUNTER i hope you guys have wonderful days filled with, friends, family and all sorts of wonderful. Shenanigans all, right thank, you thank. You bashian cash for five Says i'm a chem tech AND i saved for months to afford it and got the top one THAT msrp is for four AND i only paid thirty five hundred after. Taxes really like. It then this. Happened OH i, See so why did you say you only paid twenty five hundred for, it because right your previous super chats that you paid like twenty five hundred for, it somebody's lying to me or he just mistyped, right thirty five hundred is is the going rate for? Him SO i get it all, Right let's go over To kofi here real. Fast, jeez there's so much of this to get. Through first, Off Cholo shlomo becomes A Kofi caffeine creep along with thirty and six newbecrasts made big business Advocate Nicholas dyson ar ten shooter In North. Carolina Yolo bacon box dam newcrastinator for twenty dollars, says no money to, sorrow and the customer service here is so much, better even when you're not a. Customer two hundred and seventy one thousand. Stars that's a lot of stars somehow seems appropriate, though uh missed miskilled, miscilliteris that's. Funny Miss colliteris becomes a Coop By caffeine. Creep jaw for three says carried with a T rex sidecar for. Years needed a mag wing for a comp coming, up so just ordered a STANDARD g nineteen wing and it's been over two weeks and they haven't shipped. It customer service said they are working on. It the hell is going on over? There, Well i'm not entirely. SURE i know that they've laid off some, people so that's a little. Problematic but god speed on getting your extra. Holster if, not you'll do a pocket, reload which has been done. Before POLLY b for Follow, no let me, Be let me make SURE i get it, Right Polly, be four to twenty, dollars let's. GO i can't fix. You that one can fix. You you are a, broken subhuman piece of, trash a garbage. Person all this pussy putting. Around CAN i do this or CAN i do? That my brother In, christ, amazing amazing things are possible through the power of, crime not legal. Advice the important thing is your immortal. Soul And feds like, communists aren't. People, wow we're got a lot of fed hate in the. Chat, OKAY i got a fed hate in the. Chat but thank, You Polly. Be that is very very base of. You good. Cern, yes the hidden third option is always an. Option you always have the, thing you can do the, thing and it's very funny except for you know when you get caught doing the, thing then it's no longer. Funny AND i just avowed and then it wasn't my. Fault, okay let's see oberg Sw on four thirty dollars says suppressor cleared today and my wife told me she is. Pregnant great stream as, always pray For dugan in. Family we better get some good rage bay tonight, tonight all glory To. God, well thank you very much for twenty. Dollars let's get some big to. Money and she this song let is summer.
Speaker 2: Shit you know his fun cot wata stay with no shoes? ON i need his, feet want too? Gone he say money big to. Money this song let is summer. Shit you know his funey co wanta stay with no shoes? On ALL i need a feat want too? Gone my feet field, good your feet what they should y'all just sitting in the grass with a. Cigarette take money big to. Money that's a biggest check fucking in.
Speaker 1: Everybody m UH levi platinum burg for five Says i'm behind enemy lines right, now guess? Where AND nfa items are illegal besides aow's here regardless of if you apply for a tax. STAMP i personally do not care. ANYMORE i just can't wait to get secondhand can for cheap WHEN i visit another. State, anyways common goa W thank you very, Much. Levi Platinum berg that is a great. Name, Okay, goldstein it's, overdone it's played. Out we're upgrading to Platinum. Burg you, BOY kg becomes A cofi caffeine. Creep thank, You thank you very, much much. Appreciated. Oh jarrett Over On rumble, says, finally being A psa poor paid, off this still doesn't count as A hopium. Stream romans fifteen to. Thirteen good, Night christ Is king And god Is. Good romans fifteen. Thirteen that's. Right let me pull that up for, you. Guys you got me reading so. Much romans fifteen. Thirteen all, right, dude why does it not just pull up exactly WHAT i ask it to?
Speaker 9: Do, okay this is.
Speaker 1: Tragic romans fifteen. Thirteen here we, go, RIGHT i did say, that, Right romans fifteen. Thirteen, yes fifteen. Thirteen. Okay may The god Of hope fill you with all joy in peace as you trust In, him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of The Holy. Spirit thank you very. Much for that, ojared very very. Based if you have a good, night good, sir and then catching up over here roll. Past, gosh danging you. People Moon man for five says Lost arrow and oh my need to send me those discord invites again now THAT i can Lad max once. More one MORE btm for the boys in the, back the classic one, fine gosh, dang it's so much big toel money for one night before we. Do let me get to this. One bastionan cash two point six before, taxes three and a half k after.
Speaker 9: Taxes how did?
Speaker 1: It how did you spend nine hundred dollars in? Taxes? BASTIAN i think you got ripped. OFF i don't think that's. UH i don't think that's, taxes. BRO i think that that's a.
Speaker 2: Lot.
Speaker 1: Bastian nine hundred dollars in taxes on a. Handgun you're, crazy, now did? They or even that's not that's thirty, percent, bro that's. Insane well here's the big toe money for Moon, man.
Speaker 2: Honey this song let is summer?
Speaker 5: Shit you know is?
Speaker 2: Fun wata stay with no shoes? ON i need his, feet want too gone.
Speaker 6: Take, money big to. Money this song let is summer. Shit you know his, money want to stay.
Speaker 2: With no shoes on ALL i need his feet.
Speaker 6: Water i'm too gone my feet field, good your feet what they should y'all.
Speaker 2: Just sitting in the grass with a. Cigarette take, money big toe. Money that's a biggest check bumming in.
Speaker 1: Everybody m all, right thank you very much for. That Moon man And bastion and Then Viva lapew, too Says. Instagram algorithms are already showing ads for eighty percent. Cans they're working, fast they're working over time right. Now, okay those bots are doing what those bots DO btm on loop the entire. Stream that's a. Lot that's a lot over, again people were now just stop it for a. SECOND i want to get to rage bait BECAUSE i want to. GO i want to go to. Bed, okay not, Really i'm shooting to MY i got work to. Do Amrii boy over ON coo five for, three Says. Fyi walmart has half by twenty eight thread adapters for oil. Filters if you know you, know thank, YOU Amrii, boy good tip your notion overon cofive says Is Arizona. Good i'm both a silencer shop AND psa customer will be A ga member. Soon, see that's the. THING i don't know about your specific state or use case or whatever it might. Be so you're gonna have to look into. THAT i can tell you, that BUT i won't know for. Sure, like, oh, Yeah, arizona you're good to. Go go make a suppresser right, now your chill. Dog like, YEAH i could say, that BUT i don't know how that would work out for. You dald After dark says, folks BUT i would love to have you come on my live show specifically to only discuss big toe money nothing. Else, well that's the only THING i want to talk. About So i'm done with, that writes The The. Deviation Forten jewels, says happy. Poop, yes many happy poops are happening in the.
Speaker 9: Chat.
Speaker 1: Okay i'm glad you guys had a good. Stream i'm glad you guys are. Happy, okay but it's time to get into age. Bait it's just normal retarded, people, okay because we're talking about w's and we got to keep it. Balance, okay yin to the ying l's with the, w's and here is our retarded legal system just insulting us to our very. Core So Margharita Ciello, balbueno Very american sounding. NAME a woman who has been in THE us since nineteen eighty nine and cannot speak a word Of english just like, me demands amnesty at A democrat pressor about about the Lady. Hall we need a path the citizenship for those of us that have been present at least seven years in this. Country here's the. THING i don't care how long you've illegally been. Here you deserve to be removed a boil. UP i don't care how long you've been a parasite on this. COUNTRY i don't care how long you've been an invasive. SPECIES i don't care how many anchor babies you've had. HERE i literally don't. Care you should go back to where you came. From and, Listen if you going back to where you came from is a punishment for being around people like, you well that's a good reason to not have people like you here in the first. Place you. Know it's, like what was that politician that said sending people back To haiti is sending them Into? Hell And i'm, like, yeah let's kick the demons out and send them back To. Hell like that's that's, right that's the analogy that you're going with, here, Right so, yeah let's let's get rid of. That, please let's be let's bembo Dude ice breaking into the presser at This baptist. Church Common protestant l by the, WAY i know lots Of protestants in the. CHAT i KNOW i love you very, much But i'm just, saying, okay it's a little gay o masing is the pais?
Speaker 9: Keep?
Speaker 1: Also is this thing? Like is this thing? Like i'm sure LIKE i get. It, Okay so this woman might still tower over, me but is she like three feet?
Speaker 9: Tall it looks like probably about four foot. Nine.
Speaker 1: OH i.
Speaker 5: Ask that you be champions of a change in the immigration.
Speaker 12: Laws we need a path to citizenship for those of us that have been present at least seven.
Speaker 1: Years, Nah NOW i. Don't i'm not gonna listen to.
Speaker 3: YOU i.
Speaker 1: Apologize that made me angry just listening to. It, actually like the parasite saying, like, hey let me inform you on HOW i belong here and HOW i am a member of this. Society it's, Like, no you're a parasite who's been here illegally for a long. Time you don't care about, us you don't care about my. People you don't care about my, history my, traditions AND i don't feel like you have any value to. Anyone so you should go back to where you came, from a right where your people are. FROM i think you all, right we're starting off. Flight, okay it's a little funnier than it. Needs, uh you, know it's not not super heavy. Yet the rage bait's kind of. Funny, okay we're easing into. It YESTERDAY i went To minneapolis polls disguised as A muslim. Woman poll workers were going to let me vote in other people's names and then vouch for eight other unregistered. Foreigners full video coming, Soon stay. Tuned, now this is. Hilarious, okay we need more undercover people just exposing how much of a Joke american voting. Is, like, listen you can vote if you, want you. Can you, know it makes you feel, good and you, know local politics probably still have some sort of, effect but it's all. Gay, okay as soon as you let foreigners and paper ballots and all this other non stuff or you, know like mail in ballots and stuff like that come into play in such huge, numbers like it's just a. Joke it's a complete. Joke it's what Did stalin. Say it's like the voting doesn't, matter it's the people who count the votes that. Matters it's very. True it's very. True, okay guy had some banger, quotes all. RIGHT i love that so much because that's the verdosty, dude dude right on the. Left he gets away with so much retarded crap just by wearing like the most obvious disguise of all, time you, know and it's, like oh, Yeah i've never met this man before in my. Life it's literally The superman, meme like put on a pair of glasses and make your hair messy and they're, like who are? You never seen you? Before what? NOW i don't know if this woman is a poll, worker but her status in this shot would imply, some you, know a level of. Importance and IF i see this thing as a poll, WORKER i don't trust any poles coming out of that, place, literally none of, them not a single. ONE i just for some, reason Maybe i'm crazy, here BUT i don't believe this person is. UNBIASED i don't this person think this person cares about truth or justice or. Anything she's never worked a poll she's never worked a poll that could hold. Her, okay that's the. Difference they don't come in xxxxl bro not a fan of, Poles, yeah all, right would Not, yeah not a lot of woods in the. Chat not a lot of woods in the. Chat i'm, Believable.
Speaker 9: Thank you very.
Speaker 1: Much all, right, right, okay now here we. Go, now let's go to the opposite side of the. Strom here we have a couple Of semitic individuals having a great little talk. Here this is really. Discussing A Canadian jewish police officer to two things THAT i. Hate i'll let you decide what they. ARE A Canadian jewish police officer also decides not to issue a speeding ticket after learning the drivers Also, jewish saying that the law doesn't apply to. Them tamudic privilege in full effect rules for the, eve but not for. Me this is, funny of, course also. Afloid it's, Like.
Speaker 13: I'm not going to give you a ticket right, now Because i'm going to give you the courtesy of being a member of Pat soola In, quebec AND i asked that you slow down here In muncie and you have a safe.
Speaker 9: Trip thank you so, much your.
Speaker 5: KIND i wish the police officers In montreal would be like, you, OH.
Speaker 1: I love it so. Much you, know it's just to be.
Speaker 6: Fair.
Speaker 1: Though this is the same thing that like every other group of police officers, do like black police officers that have a chip on their shoulder about white, people, right and they go in there specifically to punish white people and to allow blacks to get away with, stuff, right whatever it might.
Speaker 3: Be.
Speaker 1: Right the only group of police officers that is, unbiased, unfortunately is white. Cops, okay let's if we're all gonna be, biased if we're all going to play this game of in group. PREFERENCE i just wish white people would play it because we play it the.
Speaker 9: Best you.
Speaker 1: Know if we're gonna if we're going to do this, game, like just let everybody. Play just let everybody have an equal opportunity for in group preference and we'll have a great time. Together tayser taser taser. True and then one, day for no reason at. All, now every day we get a new one of these. Euphemisms, okay we get a new, name we get a new. Title today we have bonehead Shake shack. Employees that's a new. ONE i have not heard bonehead Shake shack employees, today but you guessed. IT a Bonehead Shake shack employee help coworkers at gunpoint and return to work two days. LATER i hate bonehead Shake shack. EMPLOYEES i looked around. CONCERNED i thought to, myself Bonehead Shake shack employees could be, here they could be, everywhere bonehead Shake shack. Employees all, right let's read about this man's. Exploits shall we a fast food? Fool, dude a fast food, fool another? One these are. Bangers did fast food fools puld off a brazen robbery at, gunpoint taking his shakeshack coworkers, hostage and returning to work only days, later robbing your own coworkers with a gun and then coming back to. Work is? That is that a good work? Ethic or is that A is that a bad work? Ethic it's like you'll steal from them and show up for your next. Shift i'm Actually i'm actually. Conflicted. Now is this a really hard worker who's just he's? Grinding, okay he works his, shift he gets, off he robs this, door and comes back for his next, shift like the grind never. Stops that's actually, yeah, impressive a, Raise, yeah genius Ke On Harry simon's thirty, three covered his face and barched into The shakeshack. Location at least he put on a. Mask that's. Funny he walks, Outside he's like right outside the front. Door you can see him in the camera of like awkwardly putting on his, mask and then he turns around and comes in with like a high pitched. Voice he's, like h give me your. Money hu. Huh i'm Not i'm Not. CAANDRE i don't know who that guy. Is so he just left in the parking. Lot, well Now i'll give me your. Money, well pardioned in The shakesheck location where he worked In, Scottsdale, arizona armed with a sim automatic. Handgun On august, Third simon's then allegedly walk allegedly led one worker to a walking cooler at, gunpoint and forced the store manager to open the store safe and hand over about twenty eight hundred. Dollars simons is accused of locking both employees inside the, cooler forcing them both to kneel at. Gunpoint he's also accused of forcing them to turn over their cell, phones which he allegedly destroyed in a sink full of. Water both victims told police that the suspects physical, appearance, voice and familiarity with the restaurant were consistent With Simon's it's, like you, know at some point they're, like, wait that's Just. Caandre you know that's Just. Caandre it's, like it's it's. Big he's fat and. Stupid he talks with that. Accent he can barely Speak, english so it's Just. Caandre, Dude, Hey, DeAndre can you let us out of? Here bro it's cold in, Here DeAndre, please including his knowledge of the walk in cooler latch where gloves and cleaning lives were kept in the layout of employee on the. Areas simon had also called out sick that, morning earlier than he typically. Did he usually calls out. Sick let me. Guess he also shows up late, too according to investigators put it from the shake check and nearby property backed up the victim's, testimony showing the suspect entering and leaving through the rear of the restaurant before driving away Into green Sev according to court, records He andre come. On simon's had a search warrant place on his cell phone for records around the time the robber robbery allegedly. Happened detectives Watched simons leave his apartment and drive to The shakeshack, location where he was arrested in the parking lot Of august. Fifth, dude that's so. Funny he's like this, retard, right this retarded scholar was, like you, know, Well i'm gonna rob this. Stow i'm gonna take my manager in at the. Beck i'm gonna lock him into, Kula i'm gonna take the money And, DAN i don't want to be, suspicious. Y'ALL i can't be, suspicious. Y'all so Then i'm come in to work On, wednesday, RIGHT i don't want to be, suspicious SO i gots to go back to work so that they don't know it was. Me like he has this whole master plan up in his, head you, know of like all this genius level planning and. Execution he thinks he's in like An ocean's, movie, right and in reality it's like just the retard meme where he's trying to push the square thing into the round thing and he just can't do. It all, right, Bro, YEAH i am glad to expose some new people to rage. BAIT i might have to skip that. One it might be a little too, edgy but here we, go here we. Go we have a black woman meets, accountability all, right or attempts to dodge. Accountability spoiler alert does not work out very. Well my apologies to everyone who has been afflicted with. This two women were detained by The Bay County Sheriff's office excuse me uh after allegedly leaving a dog out in extreme. Heat one of the women raged against the people who reported the dogs bite to, police, explaining dumb white. Bitches you, know, Listen, okay at least it was a dog and not a. Kid BUT i, mean black people literally murder fifty percent of their, children more than fifty percent of their. Children it's like fifty two percent of all black pregnancies and in abortion or. Murder so it's like this is a great screenshot, too by the. Way so of course they're not going to care about a dog like they murder their own. Children like what's the? Dog what's the? Dog do a? Fetus they don't.
Speaker 5: Care always like get dunt wite, dog, Ma'am, no, MA'AM i need YOUR. Iv we're not gonna start what always we're not gonna. Get we're not gonna start, hollering, MIGHTY i gotta get hold.
Speaker 9: On what's your what's your?
Speaker 5: Name marsh.
Speaker 1: La shot a la ship all should have my. Pants we was pet. Owners that's. Funny hold, on, hey, ma'am stay right.
Speaker 5: Here know you're fixing.
Speaker 2: It, listen don't let the dog.
Speaker 9: LOOSE i got animal controlling.
Speaker 2: Round white people always in.
Speaker 13: Folking, well that dog's been drinking water Since i've been, here and it still can't stop paint panting because it's.
Speaker 1: Well it's way too.
Speaker 2: Hot and white people always they followed.
Speaker 5: Busy always white people get. Dumb.
Speaker 9: White, well she's worried about the, dog.
Speaker 2: She, said my business nothing to do with. Her you eat your ext, good take, them we don't need them.
Speaker 1: ANYWAY a disgusting, person, right like you get upset for being, caught you, know basically abusing your. Dog, right there's it's like abusing, kids abusing your. Dog it's just, awful, evil cruel. Behavior but of course nothing exists outside of time and space for these, people, Right it's like no object permanence or anything else like. That, empathy what's?
Speaker 3: That no?
Speaker 1: Idea, yeah and just no consequences for your. Actions and then as soon as somebody's Like oh, well we'll just take it from, you because that's what should, happen, Right you obviously shouldn't be trusted with a, dog let alone another. Human and she's, like, okay, FINE i don't need. IT i don't like that. Thing dumb white people won't let me mud my dog or let me kill my. Dog dumb white, people white. Bitches all, right.
Speaker 13: When anatrol gets, through you can you can linguish it to. Them he's not.
Speaker 1: Listen do you see how he's.
Speaker 4: Acting, OKAY i see.
Speaker 8: That that's just not.
Speaker 13: Hort that's him been out here for a while because he's. Dranked he drank a whole thing of. Water he shouldn't be paying like that for drinking a whole thing of, water AIN'T i?
Speaker 2: Had he's not gonna. Die we've been get rid of go. BABY i hate taking back the.
Speaker 1: CAR i want to know their net combined addition to the tax, code all, right because, dude IF i had to, Guess i'm thinking so many different babies from different baby. Daddies section eight housing ebt off the. WAZOO i think you might be looking at like minus half a million dollars on screen right now in terms of like net addition to the tax, code these two are probably negative like maybe even a million. Dollars these these two individuals might be negative one million dollars to The american tax. Code what did the was it THE doj did they put out numbers the other day that every deportation costs like two and a half. Grand it's, like, yeah just get rid of all of. Them like two and a half grand for some of these people is like their MONTHLY ebt budget if you have like seven, kids not including housing or anything else or, healthcare medicare burdens on, society, crime everything. Else, RIGHT i mean these guys are minus huge net tax, takers, parasites whatever you want to call, Them, right minus two hundred and seventy one thousand might, be but, yeah two and a half k to get rid of, Them like. DUH i mean, listen LIKE i am totally four saying to every single one of these, PEOPLE i will give you ten thousand dollars to go back To. Africa it's so worth. IT i know it sounds like a lot of, money but it's so worth. It they self deport they renounce THEIR us, citizenship they're never allowed back. In the border is, closed, permanently but just give them ten thousand. Dollars, literally if we gave them fifty thousand dollars, each it would still be worth. It it would pay off in like one year or two. Years it would pay off so, quickly be one of the best investments of all. Time, yeah exactly What sean said at the same.
Speaker 9: Time.
Speaker 10: Good instead of giving them ten thousand dollars to move back To, africa can we just drop ten thousand dollars between two of them and say?
Speaker 1: Tryouts, yeah do the Dark knight thing where it's, Like i've got a room in my country for, one, okay AND i need THE i need the best, Ones. Okay So i'll let you decide who that. Is that's.
Speaker 9: Funny now do we know where this took place?
Speaker 1: At? Uh it says The Bay County. Sheriffs is this In? California Bay? County i'm not familiar With Bay county or these other. PLACES i, mean it's, hot but it's hot in like most of THE us right, now so it could be. Anywhere i'm not. Sure bum fights two point, zero but we call it black, fights doctor. Fights, yeah let's see all, Right now we got some real rage bait and this one makes my blood. Boil specifically, one it's the public schools, system WHICH i. Hate there's a couple other elements in here THAT i also. Hate criminal. Library we have a young scholar here interacting with a female teacher wearing a, mask who is incapable of handling this. Situation like to, me like IF i saw one of these individuals attacking a woman, anywhere, RIGHT i would just want their head like mashed into the. Pavement you. Know it's, like we're just going to use the pavement as a bit of sand paper and we're going to drag your face across it until there's nothing.
Speaker 9: Left.
Speaker 1: Right what an awful evil? Individual that's like they often ask when DO i become? Evil when DO i become? Dangerous for these types of, people it's, LIKE i don't know, kindergarten pre, school first? Grade do you think THAT.
Speaker 2: I don't want? IT i don't want.
Speaker 5: And DO i look LIKE i care?
Speaker 1: For? Wrong with what's on.
Speaker 12: My?
Speaker 5: Brain and nobody could come and he was not, slap just go back to.
Speaker 2: Teaching one more.
Speaker 1: Time students Slaps North carolina teacher twice in the face after she confiscates his vape. Pet now that woman is te what She, YEAH i, KNOW i, know, Okay like there's lots OF i told, you there's lots of weird stuff going on here THAT i, Hate, Okay LIKE i couldn't put my kids around an animal like this with a teacher like. That like, listen if you strike a, teacher it should go down like right then and, there basically, Right LIKE i couldn't imagine the horrors that go on inside of this institution where students just laugh at someone else getting. Assaulted no one stands, up not another, student not a resource, officer nobody curb stomps this guy, immediately no consequences for his.
Speaker 10: Actions the teacher couldn't stand up for himself because deep down he's still a white.
Speaker 1: Male, Well, like it's the joke about you, know public school. Teachers they have the hardest job in the, world and then you ask them why and they just can't tell you that it's because of black, students, right they'll say anything other than being like black, students like why is your job so? Stressful AND i can't tell, you but there it.
Speaker 2: Is do you think that affected? ME i don't want.
Speaker 1: IT i don't want, yeah but you think, like, oh why do why do black kids act like, this they get away with, him, right if this guy got to, him what's?
Speaker 9: Up because dad didn't ever do that to?
Speaker 1: Him oh, Yeah so, okay first, off IF i, ever as a kid did that to an, adult obviously my dad wouldn't kill. Me BUT i think that the consequences of my actions would have been, severe, swift and. Terrible, okay IF i ever saw one of my kids my oldest is, six, obviously SO i wouldn't be quite to the same. Level but IF i, saw, like it's what one of my twelve year old kids, like assault a person like this over something that they had, caused, RIGHT i you, know it would be taken out. Immediately, okay consequences would arrive. Timely and, yeah nobody stands, up nobody does. Anything and you're, like, oh why do why do these teens? Teens why do these teams have a twenty page arrest record by twenty. One it's, like, well this is their behavior starting in, school in middle. School it's, like this is just what these people. Are they need to receive immediate consequences of their actions otherwise they're never going to learn anything.
Speaker 9: Else and by these people do you?
Speaker 2: Mean, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well you, KNOW i didn't say, that but some people certainly. Would and here's the continuation of. That, Right so this young thing is slapping, teachers and then as soon as they get out and they get into the, workforce then they just start. Murdering, right that's what they, Do, right that's the grand. Prize they really never meet consequences until they murder. Someone and that's what we have. Here nine MILIMETER. Smg good. Account you sho poll. Them we live in. Hell we don't have, to but we choose.
Speaker 9: To this is.
Speaker 1: HELL a, white fifty six year old husband and, Father Frederick, litton was working alongside black twenty three year Old Devin rice at A u haul facility in Wester. Nashville you already know all this. Ends the two men reportedly were arguing about a soda When Frederick litton and walked away from the verbal, dispute returning to his. Workstation moments, Later Devin rice walked up Behind, lighton pulled out a handgun and emptied it Into lighton's, back Killing.
Speaker 9: Himive but was it orange? Grape did?
Speaker 1: He you? Know on justified crash. Out he took the last grape. Soda that's a good. POINT i didn't you, know, HONESTLY i didn't think about it from his. Perspective how stupid of. ME i apologize for my. Bigotry, yeah but over you, know, husband, father got a beautiful family there working at A u. Haul you got this Retarded croyd as your. Coworker you're arguing over a, Soda you leave and he comes back with a, gun and just cold blood, retard no, soul no, forethought no prefrontal, cortex nothing takes you out over. Nothing, right just look at Young devin's angel. Face who could possibly have predicted that such a sweet boy would have such low impulse. Control it's been a week Since black On white, murder and as, usual zero national. Coverage numerous local media have covered the. Story zero have published the white victims. Photograph, YEAH i, MEAN i don't. Know something tells me that this thing on the right just isn't any benefit to society and we can just kind of move, on, Right we just don't really need. It it's JUST i don't really think you serve any purpose here other than, again the brown biomass fuel reactor that we're going to be setting up. Here, YEAH i think you're just. Fuel you're just. Fertilizer, sorry, bro no other value you could possibly have to. Society there's one more on. Here it's really. Heavy it's the worst. One you, know we're already we're already having a bad. Night, Okay i'm just gonna get to it and then we're gonna get out of. Here, okay because this one is. AWFUL i saw mister guns and gear post this. One what a disgusting subhuman individual that needs to be drawn quartered and be come a. Windshime all, right we need to start decorating the city square with people like this as a message to all those who think of, well these people don't really think that. Much for all those who attempt to carry out something so depraved and. Violent To Shan gardner twenty three years, OLD i doubt he's done any gardening in his. Life raped a woman in her home at, gunpoint but that wasn't depraved enough for. Him when he realized the woman's twelve year old daughter was also in the, home he stopped his ongoing rape of the woman and found the twelve year old little. Girl he then proceeded to rape both women and record himself doing. So when people say you are your own first, responder this is what we. Mean everyone has a. Choice do you want to arm yourself and family with a firearm and the knowledge skills to use, it or do you want to be a victim and have the police show up and take a report of the crime afforts. Happened not making a choice is a, choice arm yourself. Accordingly here's a clip of the. Report the woman said that the suspect knocked on her front door and was wearing An american flag. Mask the, Man laiter identified As, gardner then flashed a handgun and told the woman to let him. Inside gardener then raped the woman inside of her. Home after looking at family pictures on the, wall he asked if anyone else was inside the, house to which the woman said, no trying to protect her. Daughter gardner then stopped the sexual assault of the, woman walked down the hallway to a child's, bedroom and used his cell phone to record himself as he raped both the women and a twelve year old. Girl, again it's just we have the, video instant death, penalty drawn quartered blade, alive turn his skin suit into a flag and you, know hang it above the, city the town, hall, right whatever it might, be just no, point no, use no thank, you, Goodbye you're. Done, thanks but no. Thanks you're a, disgusting worthless subhuman that needs to be removed.
Speaker 9: Immediately this happened In. Indianapolis how wonderful.
Speaker 1: Bone, headed bone headed Shake shack employees could be. Here you never know when one of those bone headed Shake shack employees is gonna go a little. Crazy well for grape. Soda we got grape soda and. RAPE i was GONNA i was gonna try and tie those two together as a. Joke but it's not worth. IT, nolp just kill these. People it needs to be, quick an, efficient brutal public all the. Things get that off my. Screen Moon man for five, says explain this to me Like i'm. Five if this MEANS i can finally make the DOE i bought for fun actually? Fun, well, yes you throw in your favorite super, safety you throw on your favorite stock and, suppressor and you're good to. Go you do whatever the heck you are with, it, bro provided you live in a cool state without gay retarded. Legislation, yeah do whatever you.
Speaker 9: Want.
Speaker 1: Bro, listen you got enough, money just bribe the police. Officers, okay what's gonna? Go what could possibly go? Wrong Steven ribas member for six months, says let's go birthday, stream stay preyed. Up you need to. Pray this nation needs a lot of. Prayer read Your, bible Christ Is. King also practice your drive. Fire this is a threat of, love very, based very, Based Stephen, RIVERS i appreciate your threatening. Prayers Moon man for ten, SAYS i would like to return to form and say that for the, RECORD i am pole pot pilled on Them Anakim, max not just the, men but the women and the children. Too the soil is. Lonely, well we do have a fertilizer. Crisis you. Know one of the interesting things about The iran war is that a lot of fertilizer comes through the straight of hoar. Moves so you're starting to see fertilizer shortages in parts of the. World and we have a lot of brown biomass that we can turn into. Fertilizer. RIGHT i think this is a wonderful solution has presented itself for the problem at. Hand brown biomass twenty. Eight thank, you Man, man appreciate. That Sir POLLY. B for five, says when the last euphemism for black criminally is, penned this regime will collapse under its own weight like a dying. Star it's going to happen at some, point, right it just. Is it's not something you should be necessarily like excited for or egging, on but you should understand that that just is the way of the. World it always has, been it always will. Be it's sad and awful that it will eventually come down to, it but at some, point, yes it just. Will. RIGHT i look throughout the history book AND i see a lot of. Violence you. Know it's like the thing where they say violence never solves, anything and then you look through the history books and you're, like, actually violence solves almost everything every single. Time in, fact it's crazy that it almost always comes down to. Force that's. Wild thank, You POLLY. B you appreciate that Apptac usa for. Two you can get cool slings from them says we're not voting our way out of. This you can't. See that's the problem is you can't vote your way out because that person who raped the mud and daughter has the same voting power as you, do or had before they got. Arrested, right that person with FORTY iq and, evil disgusting satanic individual had the same voting rights as you. Do what are you going to do outvote? Them they're importing them faster than you're having. Children so, no of course. Not you can't vote your way. Out it's not. Possible the mechanisms at play do not allow for. That we have to change the mechanisms and to do. That, sorry that's a lot of. Force thank. You aptak appreciate. That good. Sir Liberty lives in seventeen seventy six for two, says are reagon, true always? True thank, You Liberty lives in seventeen seventy six hour word Black Flag vibe, says how can we expect an animal to take care of another? Animal that's a good, point referring to the two esteemed black women attempting to kill their dog due, to you, know heat. Exposure it's a good. Question who? Watches thank You Black flag And BEN i appreciate. That Ben Zandy Co produo, says power on pumping, water send prayers and toe picks all, right, Buddy oh, hey happy birthday. Again Zany co appreciate that you got it all. Working sorry that that storm did a number on, you, Son thank, You. Zay polly b for five Says i'd say make him a lamb, shade but too. Dark in this, regard at least the merchants were better. Hosts oh, wow damn all, right thank, You PAULLY. B chud for two SAYS t AND d also as A psa former. Buyer CAN i make SBRs one hour forty? Minutes exactly one hour and forty? MINUTES i? Think? So, OH i don't. Know are you asking, me? Bro you're asking me for permission or for? Clarity, OKAY i don't got. EITHER i can either collect grant you permission nor. Clarity thank, You. Chud give them forgiveness. Instead, yeah well it's better to ask for forgiveness than, permission. Okay Moon man for five says was there ever a review For The Cheap? Red it's sitting all, right. DUDE i haven't put out a video in like six. MONTHS i worked on the script of my next video. YESTERDAY i was supposed to get to it. Today it's been a. MINUTE i haven't put out a video in a. WHILE i promise, you, Though, okay promise is, Made promise is. Kept ok we're very trumpy in. Here it will be made. SOMEDAY i still demand that also play whatever the last thing was That logan paid. For i'm sure it's a horse girl demand also play. Whatever the last thing that Was logan paid. For, well, listen Moon, man if you're here On, friday we Do friday night community, games AND i think we're doing oh, Dude we're Doing halo community games On, friday. Right you, know it'll be really funny as if Moon man came in and dropped like a ridiculous dono and made everyone play like some retarded gay like anime multiplayer. Game what's an anime multiplayer game that would punish everyone? Involved be very, funny very very. Funny thank, you Moud. MAN i appreciate. You good. SIR i hope you're having a good night out. THERE i think that's.
Speaker 10: EVERYTHING i got introduced to a riveting game earlier today Called Buckshot.
Speaker 1: Roulette that's the one Where i've seen. That it's like a little independent. Game yeah, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 10: Okay it was a little creepy, first BUT i got to say the whole strategy behind, it it was entertaining for like the ten to fifteen minutes.
Speaker 9: THAT i was.
Speaker 1: There Big bean, says how long is The halo stuff going to? LAST i Like friday. NIGHTS i like being more chill one day of the, week SO i like playing, games So i'd. Play, i'd you, Know friday Night halo. Nights why. NOT i got a big enough audience that we, get you, know full lobbies every, night so why not Every friday just have a gaming night after a short regular. Stream so, yeah all, right, well ladies and a, gentleman thank you so much for hanging. Out, Actually richard sign. Off, okay, bro we're getting out of.
Speaker 10: HERE i just want to thank everybody for coming and hanging, out AND i want everyone in here to Wish zaneyko a happy, birthday both in chat and in the Commerce.
Speaker 1: Hunter, Two Vanny coo And deerhunter get happy. Birthdays, okay, yes, yes absolutely anything, Else, Richard, no that's.
Speaker 9: It JUST i appreciate it all you. Guys thank you for all the well wishes and.
Speaker 1: Everything, well thank you very much for hanging. Out good sir, too everyone in the chat some good, news and some good news, sells, okay apparently because it brought everyone in fourteen hundred. Live that's one of the biggest dreams we've had in a, while SINCE i think The Gypsy crusader. Fight so to everyone watching hanging. Out thank you very, much good. News, okay take the wins where you. CAN i know everything looks doomy and gloomy and lame over, there but you just forget about that for a. Minute take the w, tomorrow suppressors and SBRs for, Everyone, okay regardless of if your state allows it or. Not, okay you know, what If i'm the one giving, PERMISSION i give you permission to do as thou. Wilt but with that out of the, way ladies and, gentlemen thank you so much for, support prayers For, dugan Support dugan all. That let me drop the link in a chat one last time for you wonderful folks and not folks in the way that some other people use. It but with all that out of the, way ladies and, gentlemen thank you so much for. Watching hope you all. Enjoyed see you in the next. One god Bless god speed Christ Is.
Speaker 2: King i'm most by.
Speaker 12: See i've learned to grasp how brad? Is how CAN i beg you? ABOUT i cannot be.
Speaker 4: How all you?
Speaker 12: Are our biggest desire to turn into simple Need Hawky jason Mussum bold dreams the biggest desire.
Speaker 2: Turn into, simple neat.
Speaker 12: Hockey jason assumed bold dreams