Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday, first talk back of the day. Let's get right to it. Of course, doesn't matter who it's from, what it's about. As long as it's the very first one to come through, we are going to play it.
Speaker 3: Here's today's h I'd love to hear who by Jimmen.
Speaker 4: I hope I can hear it on your station soon, Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Today.
Speaker 3: Who who?
Speaker 6: The songs called?
Speaker 7: Who? Who?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Jim And he's the cricket from Pinocchio.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that's jimminy Oh, who's Jimmy? Is that BTS?
Speaker 8: That's a different I think that's a different k pop.
Speaker 6: No, he's from BTS. I just I just.
Speaker 3: Googled, and I didn't know that the.
Speaker 9: Song is apparently top of the charts right now. Wow, you guys should know. I think he's in the number two spot on the Billboard charts. Who Jimmen know?
Speaker 3: I make sure that's the name of the song.
Speaker 6: Who Jimen Who? It's by jim In and he's a cricket.
Speaker 3: No, he's a guy from BTS from Pinocchio. Yes, BTES from Pinocchio.
Speaker 1: Wo.
Speaker 7: No, that's the name of the song, right, who from Pinocchio?
Speaker 6: No, not him, Jimmy from BTS Who.
Speaker 3: Graham, how is the weekend?
Speaker 9: It was pretty good, you guys. Friday night we went and saw a movie in the park in yon Field. They were showing, Uh, Elemental Films got nice number one there.
Speaker 6: I heard JV Show is number one in yon film right now. I just checked.
Speaker 9: They have a nice little park there and they do a couple of movies in the park during the summer. We always go to them. They are a lot of fun and we met us with some friends there. But can we talk about the.
Speaker 6: Holy freezing cold weather?
Speaker 3: It's so cold?
Speaker 6: When did winter arrive? It was frigid.
Speaker 9: We couldn't even make it through the entire movie A Little Frozen, not the movie Frozen's Elemental Who?
Speaker 6: No, that's the name of jim AND's song.
Speaker 3: Graham, you're the weather man here on the JV Show. What is going on?
Speaker 9: I don't I heard it was going to cool down a little bit, but I didn't think it was going to be like frigid wind ice doors windy.
Speaker 6: It was windy.
Speaker 3: When is it going to heat back up again today?
Speaker 6: I don't know. It was kind of cold this morning. I don't know.
Speaker 9: I looked at the ten day forecast. It looks like it gets warmer each day. I just didn't gim in. Okay, the guy from BTS number two song on the charts right now?
Speaker 6: Wow, And do you know what the number one song is?
Speaker 9: I don't know what the song is, but it's by Straight Kids, another K pop group. They've taken away one and two right now, that's cool? Who is number two? Who is number two?
Speaker 3: Jess?
Speaker 6: I heard song?
Speaker 2: You were like stuck in the house with this awful headache all weekend.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So now I'm wondering was it the weather, because yes, I do believe that if you're in warm weather, then go to cold weather.
Speaker 3: You get sick.
Speaker 8: So I was.
Speaker 3: I was worried I was going to.
Speaker 6: Get what you my grandma debunked.
Speaker 8: In my mind.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I had a horrible headache all weekend, so I kind of was.
Speaker 6: Just because you stopped drinking.
Speaker 3: Oh my, did you make it through one weekend with no.
Speaker 7: But I'm worried about next weekend because I failed to remember when I made my little like I'm not going to drink in a couple of weeks. I fail to remember that outside lands is happening this what weeks two weeks?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, it's happening in two weeks.
Speaker 7: And I said I wasn't going to drink to August seventeenth. So now I'm like, oh my gosh, I should have said August.
Speaker 3: To now, and you have to stick to it, and I'll never let you live that down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like me, it's right January. I guess one.
Speaker 9: Shut up rules, don't worry you did not do it, ye, paddle your own canoe.
Speaker 2: I had a good weekend, so on Saturday, me and she were actually together on Saturday, so me and my no, well, I had to pay her to hang out with me. So me and my husband were trying to start this like dating show for our YouTube channel or whatever.
Speaker 3: So we shot an episode Saturday. Chet came along to help.
Speaker 2: It went so good, you guys like, I cannot wait for this to be posted.
Speaker 3: It went so good.
Speaker 6: Does it gonna be come like a regular thing?
Speaker 3: If it does good? When the air? When does it air? It'll air on YouTube today tomorrow, debut nice either today or tomorrow. Anyway, So that went really good.
Speaker 2: And then on the way home, we stopped at the store and I got a Scratcher.
Speaker 3: And then I won fifty bucks. I was having like a bestday ever.
Speaker 6: Nice, I know, no better.
Speaker 2: But that's after spending like one hundred dollars on Scratchers probably in the last few months.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so negative, that's okay.
Speaker 9: Don't don't let that take you off your emotional high.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So who Jim he's a cricket right No? Oh, he has the song right now?
Speaker 6: I'm not sure. I don't think so who.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 3: So you guys have never heard of bury the sausage? I have the radio.
Speaker 6: I don't think you can say that.
Speaker 3: When your college buds used to play that back in the day with your boys.
Speaker 6: Not with each other. That was the goal when you went out at night.
Speaker 2: So apparently burying the sausage is like a superstition that brides are doing the night before your wedding. You're supposed to bury or plant a sausage with another dude in the ground. What, and it's supposed to allow for good weather on your wedding day rain. I never heard of this, So maybe that's why a hurricane came through and pounded my wedding because I did not bury the sausage the night before.
Speaker 9: Did you bury the sausage the next night?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't bury any sausages really, yeah, I mean neither.
Speaker 6: Lifees too tired and it was a long day.
Speaker 9: I've never heard of this, but sure does it tell you what kind of sausage it has to be?
Speaker 6: You just go any store.
Speaker 3: Body, It could be literally anything, any type, whatever, whatever you have, just put that.
Speaker 6: Stick it right into the Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you think that's where I went wrong?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Could have.
Speaker 9: I mean you, you, the other and the rest of the ladies on the Showes and Cheaty are very superstitious and you know, believers in all things like this.
Speaker 2: So imagine if we all would have buried the sausage at the same time, same night, but maybe there would have been no hurricane.
Speaker 6: That for you, I would have buried the sausage.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Graham. That's a true friend.
Speaker 7: Now I need to add that to my future wedding list of anything that.
Speaker 3: I'll need to do. Yes, bury the sausage.
Speaker 8: Let me get engaged first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 9: I have something sort of a wedding relating it's about bachelor parties. I saw this interview with a well now former stripper.
Speaker 3: Good for her. She must have made it to nursing school. They always have to go to nursing school.
Speaker 6: That's why they're earning the money.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this woman, she's twenty five years old. She was a stripper in Australia and there they call it buck parties.
Speaker 6: We call it a bachelor party.
Speaker 9: They call it stagger hen parties or a bi She calls it a buck party, like bucks anyways like that. Yeah, it's kind of weird. She says that eighty percent of the guys on a bachelor party the you know was talking about the grooms.
Speaker 6: Tried to cheat with her.
Speaker 9: She says, I think twice about before you send your man off on his bachelor party, because she says eighty percent of the time a lot. She said some of her show involved a bunch of foam or something, and so he'd get on the guys.
Speaker 6: This must have been part of a stage show. Can only imagine what she was doing.
Speaker 9: And then she would bring them back to like sort of the back room area to like clean them off a little bit, and she said that was the moment. Eighty percent of them will try to kiss her or do something with her.
Speaker 2: Was she doing that on purpose to test them like she knew she was doing right?
Speaker 9: She says, it doesn't she doesn't care if guys go to you know, she said, basically, it wasn't up to her to police these things. I'm taking their money either way, like it doesn't matter to me like these guys.
Speaker 3: But she was doing that thing.
Speaker 2: She was doing that hoping they would try because she gets more money out of it.
Speaker 9: Maybe I don't know, but again she said, I'm taking their money like it doesn't you know, it's not up to me to decide if these guys should cheat or not.
Speaker 6: Do you think that is true?
Speaker 9: Eighty percent of men try to cheat on their bachelor party if they go to like a strip club or something.
Speaker 7: I would hope it's less seventy five.
Speaker 3: I don't know. That seems a bit high.
Speaker 6: It's extremely high, really high.
Speaker 3: I don't think that many.
Speaker 6: What percent do you think?
Speaker 3: Maybe like forty percent?
Speaker 8: Yeah, forty a lot.
Speaker 3: That's still a lot of men were.
Speaker 10: Talking about there's drinks involved, with a lot of drinking, and all your boys with your hype, you not there.
Speaker 9: All right, Well, I'm married, Selena is married. Jess probably the next next in line to get married. Here your man comes to you and says, all my bachelor party meet and the boys. We are going to Vegas and we are hitting the strip clubs.
Speaker 6: What do you say after now that you know this eighty percent.
Speaker 7: If I'm marrying him, that means I trust him, So go ahead.
Speaker 3: That's that's so cute how that ended up.
Speaker 6: Sweet kid.
Speaker 8: I'm never going to be a fan of the strip club and he knows that.
Speaker 7: But bachelor party, I feel like I don't want to be the person to be like you can't do this and he can't do this, and he can't do this.
Speaker 3: I would hope that like that. If I'm gonna marry him, I trust him.
Speaker 6: You know, you're just playing the odds eight out of ten.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. That's scary though.
Speaker 7: I hate like hearing stats like that because then I'm like, oh my god, are we all doomed?
Speaker 9: But yeah, basically, gdy, when you uh find a man in your.
Speaker 3: Your DJ quick and you're about to.
Speaker 9: God my gosh and you're about to get married, you're gonna send him off on a bachelor party to a strip club or you can be like uh uh Graham told me eighty percent.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm gonna just second option and we're gonna have it together Bachelor.
Speaker 9: And yeah, don't you don't do that.
Speaker 3: I love you need your girl time, get and I will. We just this is gonna be with me doing it together.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: So women are shedding?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: Yes, please explain, Jess.
Speaker 7: So before I explain, I did have one question for you guys though, what does your nighttime routine look like? So? What's like your beauty regimens if you have any before you go to bed?
Speaker 2: Shower, wash my face, put motion onday Graham.
Speaker 6: Why just flows and brush my teeth?
Speaker 7: Okay, cheaty shower, wash my face pretty much that's it. Oh well, then you guys are not participating in the morning shed. So there's this new trend right, A lot of people are using like skincare on skincare, on skincare products and treatments before bed so that in the morning you shed. You remove all of those items and you are looking beautiful, You're glowing, and you're ready to take on it.
Speaker 3: I just feel like most of these things don't even work. They don't thank you.
Speaker 7: So we're talking iemasks, mouth tape, chin straps, overnight creams, bond its.
Speaker 3: Like, oh my god, all the same.
Speaker 2: At the same time, but people swear it makes a difference, so it's all mental.
Speaker 3: It's all mental. Grandma.
Speaker 7: I did want to ask you, wouldn't bother you if your wife' said only just started going to sleep with all of the.
Speaker 6: Drop on the drop in a bonnet and eye patches.
Speaker 7: I think it's for like the double chin or to just help slim down.
Speaker 1: And like.
Speaker 3: You, I don't think it works.
Speaker 6: It would be weird if my wife started started doing that. But hey, if that's all his headgear, that's what makes her feel good, go for it. Just you know, I'm not going to be partaking in that. I don't know. It's weird, I tell you.
Speaker 9: Like on reality TV and these shows, everyone's wearing these eye patch things, like people are doing all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: If your wife did go to bed with all this stuff on, would you feel less inclined to initiate sexy time no lights are off?
Speaker 7: See, I would feel a little bit like embarrassed. I would if my boyfriend saw me wearing all that. But then I'm like, okay, well do I want to look beautiful in the morning or do I want you to see.
Speaker 3: Me looking better at night? Like, what do I do?
Speaker 8: What's the balance there? You wouldn't try this, Alena.
Speaker 3: I just don't believe a lot of this stuff actually does anything. So no, because.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'll give in, you know, and I'll buy like the little things off a ticket walk that I see and.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what am I doing? Not doing anything?
Speaker 6: It's making somebody a lot of money? Is what it's doing, is pretty much.
Speaker 10: And I feel like waking up early for this job. I don't think i'll have time to even.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing's going to get rid of these underrybags and dark circles, It's true.
Speaker 6: Just shut them off.
Speaker 3: You just them, Graham, What do you have here?
Speaker 9: So I saw this video of a woman discussing the differences between what rich people discuss at dinner and what poor people discuss at dinner, and I thought this was And she's like, look, this is I have a lot of rich friends and I have a lot of poor friends. These are just observations. So these are her observations. So this is just what she says. She says her broke friends tend to talk more about Netflix, celebrities, pop culture.
Speaker 6: And sports.
Speaker 9: Described she just described our show to a tea like celebrities, pop culture and sports.
Speaker 6: She says, I never see I never see her.
Speaker 9: She says, I never see wealthy people or her wealthy friends talk about celebrity drama unless they're somehow involved in it themselves or know the person personally.
Speaker 6: So basically, unless they know.
Speaker 9: The celebrity, they're not wading into the realm of celebrity drama.
Speaker 6: Whoops, all right, now As.
Speaker 9: To what rich people, she says, these wealthy people what they talk about conversationally at dinners and meals and stuff. She said, they talk more about their goals and aspirations.
Speaker 6: They're asking each.
Speaker 9: Other, what are you working on, how's there, how's your business going? Stuff about self development, self improvement, spirituality. It's a lot deeper conversations. She says, Can you guys any thoughts on this?
Speaker 3: It sounds boring?
Speaker 9: Yeah, where's the tea supposed to tea on me? Come on, I don't care about how your business is doing.
Speaker 7: Hey, I don't want to talk about work like you have like a three minute conversation about that and then the rest is like.
Speaker 9: Watching or sports and for the guys for the latest, Brittey spears dramas something. No, that's for broke people, She says, well, at least again, these are just her observations. Now, I may make an observation because I feel like I have friends that kind of spread a very wide gamut of financial backgrounds, and I just the thing that I know is about people that are very wealthy and rich, they just want to talk about themselves. That's the only thing they talk about. Literally, the only thing is their money.
Speaker 6: And how like they just want to talk about themselves.
Speaker 3: I can see that.
Speaker 6: It's brutal.
Speaker 2: Grandma, feel like you like to talk about yourself? Are you?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: I just like telling myself became.
Speaker 9: Cocky predetermined conversation based on the stars yea.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we were.
Speaker 2: Just talking about this viral morning shed yep trend.
Speaker 7: Going to sleep with a bunch of you know, just skincare products and.
Speaker 3: Pintstraps, pinstraps and everything.
Speaker 8: Tiger is more Beautiful.
Speaker 11: Good Morning JV Show, Happy Monday, regarding about the skin care face and blah blah blah blah blah. Uh, don't do it. I'm forty twenty six and a half. My friend is forty twenty seven and a half. He started using a lot of stuff. He was like thirty and now he's he looks older than me now, So I think good diet Danian, that a good that'll be good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I do think it starts on the inside.
Speaker 9: I think it starts on the inside, but I think on a deeper level on the inside.
Speaker 6: A lot of its genetics.
Speaker 9: That too, how your skin, how your skinning stuff's gonna look as you age.
Speaker 3: Very true, goddest trip.
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the.
Speaker 7: Bay and trendying is sponsored by Mancini's Visit mansinee Sleepworld and save on cooling mattresses and accessories, or visit sleepworld dot com.
Speaker 2: So Justin Timberlake's lawyer tried to get him out of that DWI charge.
Speaker 3: Justin's court date was last week.
Speaker 2: He was not present because he's on this world tour, remember, but his attorney was there and claims that Justin wasn't even intoxicated when he was arrested by police. Now, remember, cops said that he blew right through a stop sign. He was swerven. He was glassy eyed, and he even smelled like alcohol, but according to his lawyer, he was not intoxicated. So the attorney also claims that cops made some serious errors in this case, arguing that there was some type of issue with a document that they had filed formally accusing Justin of his DWI. So now they're having to review that whole motion. But the judge did set a date for Justin's arraignment, so that's going to be August, and Justin will have to appear virtually for that one.
Speaker 3: That's this week, right, that is, yep, friend this week, so we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. By the way, I saw a report that after they arrested Justin, they take him in they supposedly let some woman. So do you know Justin he was like drinking at a hotel bar.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, he was there with a couple and he was going to go to their place afterwards, and I guess Justin was following their car when they were leaving to go home, and Justin kept on getting pulled over, as you know, So I guess at one point, while the cops were dealing with Justin, the couple circled back and they're like, hey, well we can drive his car back, you know, trying to get him out of it, and the cops were like no, no, no, we're going to arrest him. Well, then they let the woman who had clearly been drinking drive off in Justin's car to take it home allegedly. So that's something that they can use against these younger cops who already heard reports that they weren't using their best judgment that night that they were, you know, so that might be something that will be used against them if they can prove that she was actually.
Speaker 3: Under the influence. Interesting, very interesting, but we'll find out more. On Friday.
Speaker 2: Celebrity engagements, there's reports that Adele and Rich Paul are finally engaged after like so many engagement rumors. I feel like these have been around for like a good year at least. But uh, he supposedly popped the question on Thursday after months of planning. This happened in her hometown of Tottenham, London, London.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: You went Jamaican there?
Speaker 3: So Adele is rocking a four carrot diamond ring.
Speaker 9: Who right now, he's got to be an engagement ring, right you don't see it has weirdo diamond ring.
Speaker 6: There's no reason store and bought one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Jess, you're telling me that Gaga might be engaged.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I saw a video of this.
Speaker 7: Honestly, I don't even know who this guy is. His name is Gabriel Oh, he's a minister. So he posted on TikTok. It's a video of just him having an interaction with Gaga. But you can hear the Olympics specifically say this is my fiance. So everyone is freaking out saying she's also possibly engaged.
Speaker 3: And you said this is her third engagement.
Speaker 6: Yes, do we know who he's too, She's.
Speaker 3: The new Jla.
Speaker 8: I forgot his name to me.
Speaker 6: Did you guys watch her perform at the opening ceremony?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Wow, you didn't, did you?
Speaker 2: Of course, her fiance is Michael Michael Polanski.
Speaker 6: Dude, I was about to say that I totally.
Speaker 2: Know him, right, Yeah, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 9: I want to talk about the Oakland A's for a minute. Sorry, the Las Vegas A's, Sorry, the Sacramento as, I know what they are, what they're still the Oakland A's, right, I think the A's.
Speaker 6: I think they're dropping the city. They're just the A's the athletics.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Anyways, one of their star players was injured last week in a pounding incident. A's closer Mason mill Or, suffered a fracture in his left hand. Luckily that's his not his throwing hand, while pounding a training table last Monday, A team had to place Miller on the fifteen day injured list with what is described as a fracture in that left hand. They say after Miller closed out Monday night's game against the Houston Astros, he was sitting on the padded training table and was reminded that he had a postgame lift.
Speaker 6: I don't know. That mean he's supposed to hit the workout.
Speaker 9: I don't know, but out of a frustration, he pounded his fist down onto the padded training table and fractured that hand.
Speaker 6: He's pounding the table. Apparently, Bro, you.
Speaker 3: Were that mad he had to go work out.
Speaker 6: I don't know what is the post game lift.
Speaker 3: Maan, it sounds like I don't know.
Speaker 9: Maybe that means he had to give some of the other players a ride home. I don't know what it is, don't I don't know what it means. You know, the a's budget probably doesn't have enough money for.
Speaker 6: Whatever. He slammed his hand down.
Speaker 9: And oh my god, he made it to the All Star Game. Was an All start the game. He was in the All Star Game. So he's a you know, up and coming good player. I'm sure they will get rid of him sometimes that's what they do to everyone star players.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I hope you had an amazing week and thanks for joining us here once again. All right, photos from home really quick before we get to what the bleep? You know, every Monday morning we bring a photo from our weekend. You can see these at the jvshow dot com. They're also on our Instagram. Make sure you're following us at JV Morning Show. My picture so, me and my husband are working on something new for our YouTube channel, kind of like a speed dating.
Speaker 3: Type of show.
Speaker 9: You guys are YouTubers, Yeah, do you guys call each other? Then?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: So we we shot something on Saturday over the weekend, and so my photo is me and all the ladies that came through to be a part of this project. Episode one was a success.
Speaker 6: Which one of these ladies did you say was a total be I didn't say that.
Speaker 9: Oh whoa, I'm joking And.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's picture. I can't wait to see it.
Speaker 9: Mine's picture of yesterday afternoon is attempting to teach my We took the training wheels off my daughter's bike for the first time, and I was attempting to teach her how to ride, and my wife captured a great action shot.
Speaker 6: This is literally me.
Speaker 9: Catching her mid bike crash anytime. No, this was many, many moments, like she would sense the second that I would be letting go slightly and then the bike would just go hey where you know, riding along just fine? You know, in the second she feel your hands go away, the bike would instantly hit the ground. But I caught her every single time, good, even though she was extremely upset, very very mad after this picture.
Speaker 7: Yes, mine, As you can see, I went grocery shopping, but at my mom's house because every time I go over, she packs like three four different bags of groceries and she sends me off to live on my own with my little grocery.
Speaker 6: Yeah, live on my own, but mommy's packing your grocery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, look my mom. Mom still does my mom will forever do that.
Speaker 6: I think groceries from your parents.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you not know?
Speaker 2: When I when my mom comes over, she always brings stuff I don't like. Go to her house and a grocery shopping like yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Mean I'm not like picking through her cabinet and like fridge like I'm taking this, I'm taking this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she just packs it.
Speaker 9: And so she's like buying you a bunch of staple items like here, yeah, I know you need some celery.
Speaker 7: At home, she buys exercise or some yeah, she already has it.
Speaker 8: She's like, I just see you.
Speaker 7: Like a bunch of tupper wears in a bag, and I'm like, okay, oh that's cute.
Speaker 6: Wow, must be nice. I get to buy your own damn groceries.
Speaker 10: And she why she's a selfie in the bathroom. I literally did nothing but self care this weekend.
Speaker 6: As much as like going around. There's a lot of sad squeeze two face thing like leaning into the sink.
Speaker 2: Okay, showers, clean talks, clean nan mirror all right, yeah check all those photos out again on our Instagram.
Speaker 3: Jab Morning Show turned out for what the bleep?
Speaker 2: This is where you can win a JV show Chug Mug, just gotta be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word correctly as always, leave your guest is on the talkback Mike on the.
Speaker 3: Free iHeart Radio app. You guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 8: When you get married?
Speaker 7: Do you more or less than when you're just in.
Speaker 8: The dating phase at.
Speaker 6: Like down like ninety eight percent last.
Speaker 9: I don't know what we're talking about though, but maybe you.
Speaker 6: Know what that bleeped out word is?
Speaker 9: Or if you got a guess, make today the day you make your first guess and what the bleep game? Get out to your iHeart Radio app, leave us a talkback, leave us your name, your city, and then that guest. And like Slynna said, this is a family show, so whatever that bleeped out word is, it's something family appropriate.
Speaker 6: Although I haven't been able to think of something. Yeah, only one thing.
Speaker 3: All right, get those guesses in, we'll play some of them next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Playing what the Bleep where you can win a JV show, Chug Mug, you just want to be the very first person to guess today's leaped out word correctly as always, Leave those guesses on the talkback Mike on.
Speaker 3: The free iHeartRadio app. In case you are just tuning in, here's today's clip.
Speaker 7: When you get married, do you more or less than when you're just in.
Speaker 8: The dating phase?
Speaker 6: So much less show, so much less someone.
Speaker 2: It's probably not what you're thinking because the family show that word is something clean.
Speaker 3: Let's run through some guesses now. Is this a fan of from Hayward?
Speaker 9: And I think the word is fight, fight, fight, fight and argue far and away the two most popular guest is coming in this morning, But that's not it.
Speaker 6: But any thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: Definitely more?
Speaker 9: You think people you fight more once you're married than when you're dat.
Speaker 3: Yeahause, like what are you gonna do? Leave? Like break up with me? We're married?
Speaker 6: That's good, that's one way to look at.
Speaker 7: My name is Alison from Richmond, and my guess is go on a date more or less than when you're in the dating stage.
Speaker 9: Another very popular guest like date, like go out on a date, yes and actually.
Speaker 6: Do something and not? The answer is less there right, I don't.
Speaker 3: Me and my husband still do that a lot.
Speaker 6: We do too, but you don't. I don't know.
Speaker 9: We went out on dates way more when we were like dating and kid free, do whatever we wanted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the kids is what ruins it, not marriage them at home. Good morning JV Show. It's Jenny V from Campbell. My guess is shower?
Speaker 9: Answer that is less right, at least in my experience.
Speaker 6: What is he gonna do now with me? We're married?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Continue to leave those guesses on the talkback Mike on the Free iHeartRadio Apple play.
Speaker 1: More than coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're now we're playing what the bleep? It's your chance to win a JV show chug mug. This is our first and really only piece of JV show merch and you want this, trust me, you want it. So seven oh five this game kicks off. You want to be here for the start of the game so you have a better chance of winning, because if you are the first person to guess the bleeped out word correctly on the talkback Mike, of course, that's how you win.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: In case you are just tuning in, here's today's clip.
Speaker 7: When you get married, do you more or less than when you're just in the dating phase?
Speaker 1: Love?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: Remember the dead A family show is always something clean.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to your guesses. Good Morning JV Show. This is Sophia and Nanna from NAPA and we think the bleeped out word is kinda.
Speaker 6: Do you cuddle more or less after you're married?
Speaker 3: Have a great day again? I think it's less on that definitely less.
Speaker 6: Yeah, get over your own side. This is my side of the Hey JV Show.
Speaker 4: This is Cale from Moresto and I think the bleep that word is flirtt Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think it's flirt.
Speaker 3: Flirt.
Speaker 6: I should hope you're out there flirting less, right or flirting with each other?
Speaker 13: You know what?
Speaker 3: Other people?
Speaker 6: You didn't specify?
Speaker 13: What's up? JV Show. Jim from Mayward, I think it's hold hands, have a good one.
Speaker 3: That's a good guy.
Speaker 6: What's your go around and answer that one?
Speaker 8: What do you think I think that would stay around the same.
Speaker 6: Right, it's less, Sadly, I know, yeah, it's a little less. It's a little less.
Speaker 9: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 4: This is Victoria from Hayward. My guess for the bleep that word is kiss.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've been trying to make out with my man more.
Speaker 3: He just won't do it, like he doesn't want I don't.
Speaker 8: Know because you do it at the wrong times.
Speaker 3: It's weird. He's eating, but still that's my favorite time. All right, here's today's clip unbleeped.
Speaker 7: When you get married, do you kiss more or less than when you're just in the dating phase?
Speaker 6: Less?
Speaker 3: Less?
Speaker 9: In Selena's case, not at all, because her man will be eating and then she tries to kiss the many things.
Speaker 6: It's weird. Yeah, it's weird. Wait till he's done, join sick. Oh right, let's get some shout outs first and foremot was Victorian Hayward Hayward.
Speaker 1: Hayward Hayward.
Speaker 6: She was the very first person to come with the correct answer this morning.
Speaker 9: She's gonna get a brand new JV show jugg Well, let's go. A couple other people had to correct this morning. Not as many people got it as I thought would. Joe in Fremont had a correct, so did our buddy Want in Oakland. Paula in Santa Rosa got it.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 9: Paula was up, and Buddy Henry and San Jose had a correct.
Speaker 6: And I think that's it. I mean, guys got good gets today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the gooudn't been any one.
Speaker 9: Of those the guesses were all across the board, but I thought more people would have gotten but more people will probably get it tomorrow when we play, right, Yep, we'll.
Speaker 2: Play again tomorrow seven oh five. Victoria, check are you? That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you that chuck mug.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: To nine, really quick, Speaking of umbrella, did you hear what happened to Serena Williams. No, she and her husband so that at the Olympics, right, it's the opening ceremony there walking the red carpet and her husband is behind her holding an umbrella.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was real rainy.
Speaker 3: It was rainy. So he's behind her, like holding an umbrella covering her. And whoever was.
Speaker 2: Like announcing this on a certain broadcast thought that he was her official like umbrella holder. She was like, man, Serena looks incredible. You know she's got someone behind you just to hold her umbrella.
Speaker 3: Those are the levels that we aspire to be to have an actual umbrella holder behind you. It was her husband.
Speaker 6: Well, either way, sort of this one and the same.
Speaker 3: Right, I guess.
Speaker 2: So all right, let's go to the phonees Hi is this Matt Hey, Matt, how.
Speaker 3: Is the weekend? It was pod, it was amazing.
Speaker 2: Thank you for asking. All right, So let's see if we can get you some tickets. Jes what is Matt playing for today?
Speaker 3: Today?
Speaker 7: You're playing for four tickets to Calabungo Water Park.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: So I think you know how this works. It's the JV show up, Nope game. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. Get three correct, and these tickets are yours?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 13: Perfect?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Question number one, the United States shares a land border with how many countries?
Speaker 9: Tu?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: Okay, shout them out when you know you know?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 9: Question number two, Tony Stark is the non hero name for what Marvel Universe character?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 2: I see the TI in there that's coming up and trying.
Speaker 9: That was That was close though, because he's going to be played by Robert Downey Jr. Right, But okay, iron man close, all right.
Speaker 3: Question number three.
Speaker 2: If you ride a snowboard or skateboard, goofy.
Speaker 3: That means you have what foot in front as your lead foot?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Matt, you gotta be a little quicker, are you? Are you looking these answers up?
Speaker 9: No, I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm just just ask him.
Speaker 9: That's kind of coin toss left. Yeah, you know, I ride goofy. That's the only way to.
Speaker 6: Do it, all right.
Speaker 9: Question number four to make traditional eggs, Benedict, what kind.
Speaker 6: Of sauce do you pour over the poached eggs?
Speaker 9: Colons?
Speaker 3: Okay, I know.
Speaker 6: My I know my eggs bended.
Speaker 9: My favorite meal.
Speaker 3: Really, I've never had that. I'm not a big egg person.
Speaker 6: You've never had eggs, Benedict, No ever?
Speaker 3: There serious, and I want it.
Speaker 6: You wouldn't like it.
Speaker 9: Anytime somebody makes eggs and delivers them to the office and we have food here, she's like, oh, the eggs are this, the eggs are that?
Speaker 6: Oh the eggs.
Speaker 9: I've never heard someone's got more egg complaints since I like my food overcooked, Like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: How many times I'm gonna tell you. If it's not birds, I don't want it.
Speaker 6: You want your scrambled eggs dry like gravel? Yes, Okay, Okay, you're weird, Matt.
Speaker 3: You did not win today's jape. Yeah, Monday Morning jokes. Congratulations And what.
Speaker 8: You just got four Calibungo water Park tickets?
Speaker 3: Nice? All right, Matt, congratulations, thank you for being on. I'm gonna put you on a hold. Cheaty. She is our phone girl and here on the JV Show. She's gonna pick up and get you those tickets. Okay, perfect, thank you guys, all right, no problem, hang on there. We have a shout out.
Speaker 1: What's up JV Show.
Speaker 14: This is Adam from San Jose. I just want to give a shout out to my wife Rosa, she's at work right now, and my son Jonathan Xavier Nathaniel and my daughter Mikayla want to say something.
Speaker 6: All right, have great days.
Speaker 3: Oh now, so sweet, very sweet love.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 12: The Hottesteez, it's all the stuff you need to know. What's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 8: And trending is sponsored by Mencini's.
Speaker 7: Visit Mensinie Sleepworld and save on cooling mattresses and accessories, or visit sleeworld dot com.
Speaker 3: So Robert Downey Junior returning.
Speaker 2: To the MCU. Okay, So, Comic Con was this weekend in San Diego. People went absolutely crazy when they announced Robert Downey Junior returning, not as Tony Stark, remember was killed off. Yeah, he's returning as doctor Doom.
Speaker 6: Dude, the place went nuts, Selena. I was there in mind.
Speaker 9: And like the crowd, it was electric in that building when they announced it.
Speaker 3: You were not electric, you were there stop it.
Speaker 2: But like I said, initial reactions were like just so much excitement. But I also think a lot of people, like myself were really confused, like how is this gonna work? You can't just have somebody who already played a different character just return to somebody else. So Doctor Doom is like the worst villain that there possibly is. Okay, And there's two possible I guess ways this is or why this is gonna work, why this is happening. The first one is they casted him just for the acting, like he's a good actor. He played this role really well, you know, regardless of who he played previously. They just did it for just for the acting. Which if that's the case, a lot of fans are upset and they think that's extremely lazy, because let's get somebody.
Speaker 6: Different, right.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: The second possibility here is doctor Doom is a variance, like he's from an alternate universe like you got COVID No think I think multiverse, right, Like somewhere down the line instead of becoming Tony Star and Iron Man. Yeah, something went different and he went down a different path and now he's Doctor Doom.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know, it's really I know that seems really out there, but that's the that's the thing most people are are leading with.
Speaker 9: That's what When I was at Comic Con, a lot of my buddy is there. We were kind of talking about some of these theories. Again, I was too bumpy, and I was like when they announced, I was like, listen, I mean, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: I love Gwyneth Paltrow's reaction to this, because you know, she started in those Iron Man movies with Robert Downey Jr. And so she commented on his post she said, I don't get it. Are you a battie?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 6: I guess it's okay.
Speaker 3: I'm genuinely confused.
Speaker 2: Because if she confused and not know what a baddie actually is, so she think it's someone who's actually bad, a villain, right, Maybe.
Speaker 8: She was just trying to be funny.
Speaker 3: I don't know, or.
Speaker 9: Maybe she would I don't know, like a new version of doctor that we don't know about.
Speaker 2: So that was the biggest thing to come out a comic con. That and Jennifer Garner was on our way to the dead Pool Wolverine screening and she got stuck in an elevator for an hour and twelve minutes.
Speaker 3: That was great.
Speaker 9: WHOA, that's a long time stuck in elevator.
Speaker 2: Yes, speaking of Deadpool and Wolverine, that movie just obliterated the weekend box office made two hundred and five million dollars. This This is opening weekend, so only nine films in Hollywood history have crossed that two hundred million dollar mark in their opening weekends, this being one of them.
Speaker 6: Adjusted for inflation that I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, but stop asking me that, Graham, that's a legitimate question.
Speaker 2: Dead Pool of Wolverine now also holds the record for the highest grossing opening weekend for an R rated movie. Wow, crazy, that's big people. I've seen some chatter on social media. People are loving it, loving.
Speaker 3: It, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 6: May Area Gold Medal alert, you guys? Bay Area Gold Medal Alert.
Speaker 9: Stanford swimmer Tory Husk She won a gold medal in the one hundred meters butterfly this weekend. She just narrowly edged fellow Team USA swimmer Gretchen Walsh by just a fraction of a second. We're talking like a fraction of a tenth of a second. I mean they both hit the wall virtually at the same time. Turned around, neither of them knew who won that race. It was that close. A very sweet moment. At that metal ceremony, Husk brought Walsh up from the silver medal spot on the podium to stand on the very top with her as the national anthem played, and they both wrapped themselves in an American flag.
Speaker 6: It was very cool.
Speaker 9: Husk also won silver medal for Team USA, but we don't care about Silver's only golds, right, that's the second place loser.
Speaker 6: I'm kidding. That was on the floor by one hundred freestyle race.
Speaker 9: Another Stanford swimmer was on her team in that race, and former Stanford swimmer Katie Ledecki, who's one of the biggest stars of Team USA swimming. She earned her eleventh Olympic medal in the four hundred freestyle.
Speaker 6: But it was a bronze.
Speaker 9: It's just like a bronze medal, So like, I don't know that that warranted to mention, but like cram why I'm joking, little jokes, just a little Olympics joke.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, we got a Deadpool talk back.
Speaker 5: How you guys, good morning. This message is for Kate. I called last week to tell you that I am not a nerd and the Deadpool movies are really, really good, and I saw the new one this weekend and it's really good, but the other ones are.
Speaker 6: Better, so I would go see those first. That is all.
Speaker 5: And I am still not a nerd.
Speaker 9: Still, Kate your wife, Yeah, because my wife is not. I have trouble convincing her to ever watch a movie like the Deadpool movies, any of the Marvel movies I have.
Speaker 6: Hence why I've only seen Iron Man two.
Speaker 9: That was the only one I've ever seen, because I just can't He's not on board, right.
Speaker 2: So I do plan on seeing this new and dead Pull and Wolverine didn't get a chance to over the weekend. I have a question for anyone who's gone to see it. I know, I know it has an R rating. That's all they want talks about. It has over one hundred and forty f bombs. We found that out last week. I'm just a little confused because I saw a headline that Kanye and Bianca took Northwest to go see it.
Speaker 3: She's eleven years old? Is this like it's not appropriate for an eleven year old?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 6: Dad drops more f bombs than that.
Speaker 3: That half.
Speaker 6: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Because I saw like the you know, the first ones, and I don't think they're really bad as far as like, you know, violent, Well, I guess it's I guess it is kind of. They're fighting, but there's also a lot of like sexual innuendos and things that I wouldn't want my daughter to be sitting through, you know what I mean. So if anyone has any comment on that and how this new movie is, you can leave us a talk back on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: But let's talk Olympics.
Speaker 9: Yeah, did you guys watch the opening ceremony?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: No, seriously, nobody in here watched the opening ceremonies. I didn't want let's take some paraslymics the biggest thing going on on the planet right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 8: I wanted to do, but I was driving at the time.
Speaker 9: Let me just say this now, it may be a recency bias because I don't really remember that much from past opening ceremonies. This was the best opening ceremonies I've ever seen. Like it was so good, very well done. I was like extremely impressed and blown away. I mean most opening ceremonies they just they're a big stadium and there's a light show and a lot of people, a lot of dancers and a lot of artistic dancing, and then all the athletes just walk into the giant stadium, right and you're like boring. This one, they were all on boats on the Send River coming down. That was very cool, just a different take on it all. But they did the opening ceremonies as a whole as sort of like almost a cinematic thing where a lot of stuff was shot like a film ahead of time. The torch moving through the city, a lot of that was shot ahead time. Then there was a lot of stunts and acrobatics, the guy bringing the torches, jumping from rooftop to rooftop and going across the zip line, across the river.
Speaker 6: There was just a lot of stuff going on.
Speaker 9: Then the music, they involved all different genres of music. There was rap, there was heavy metal. Lady Gaga performed singing you know what I mean Celene Dion like absolutely crushed it at the very end in her And I'm not like some Celene Dion fan, but it was like a very powerful moment. She's singing in the rain on the Eiffel Tower, just builting it out, I mean, dominating. You were worried that, like she was gonna seize up and go a little stiff kidding stiff's and.
Speaker 6: I'm kidding, but no, you, I mean that was in your mind.
Speaker 9: Like you're you were worried for her, like you're almost on the edge of your seat, like how's this performance gonna go? And she crushed it good. I mean I look over, Kate had tears coming out of her eyes. It was that like powerful of a moment. I might have fogged up just slightly.
Speaker 6: I did not cry, no tear ever hit a cheap but I'm just.
Speaker 9: Saying because slight fogging, I could have had some top of two on my fingers that rubbed my eyes.
Speaker 6: I don't know what happened.
Speaker 3: It was really emotional.
Speaker 2: I didn't get a chance to watch, but I heard even Kelly Clarkson she got very like emotional, she got choked up at.
Speaker 6: The end of it.
Speaker 9: I do want to talk about Kelly Clarkson as the one B one like I didn't love her commentary during the opening ceremonies. Again, best opening ceremonies I've ever seen. If you want to go back and watch it, you can watch it on Peacock or you know, on demand or whatever. And that's what we did. We didn't watch it. We were at a movie in the park on Friday night. We watched it Saturday, and then a little bit yesterday morning watched the whole thing.
Speaker 6: I mean it's long, but again and then it's raining the entire time. Now Thienes are coming out of the rain and have all these performers.
Speaker 9: There were so many different performers as part of this, on different stages, as they went down the Send River, on different sides of the rivers, all this stuff happening. They're all doing it in the rain with you know, very little like margin for air. They're running up slippery steps and slippery stages. I mean it just like it was so well done. It was awesome. So I can't say enough about the opening ceremonies, and it really got me excited for the Olympics, where normally I'm kind of like the Olympics. Yeah, I don't care. I'm fully in now. I am fully invested in these Olympics. Now back to Kelly.
Speaker 3: Clarkson, Yeah, what happened because.
Speaker 9: They have Mike Turrico doing the you know, he's the main guy on the call for the opening ceremonies. Mike Rico, in my mind, one of the best in the business. He's top three sports commentators, and like, you didn't need anyone else. He set up the thing and just let the let the rest of the opening ceremonies just kind of speak for itself. He had on the broadcast team with him. He had Kelly Clarkson and Peyton Manning and you're kind of like, huh, why.
Speaker 3: What a weird combination. That's so rare.
Speaker 9: I think Peyton Manning's kind of funny, but again, he seems so out of place for this, like at least have maybe a former.
Speaker 2: But he's an athlete though. It's still like in that world, I suppose what.
Speaker 6: Can he speak to there? They don't even play football.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 9: To me, it's just like, yeah, he I find him funny in some things. He totally unnecessary. Kelly Clarkson was she.
Speaker 3: Just there for like the entertainment aspect of it, because the coun.
Speaker 9: Dormans, both of them, were kind of like the color commentators, you know, if you were gonna all right, I don't know. She like didn't bring much the table, and the stuff she did say was kind of like like.
Speaker 6: You didn't need we didn't need that.
Speaker 3: Do you normally think she's kind of unlikable? Like on her talk show? Not that you watch heavily or anything like that, but never seen it, couldn't watch it, But do you all like every once in a while we'll play some interview clips with her, Do you think she's okay normally? And this is this is the only time that she kind of annoyed you.
Speaker 9: Or I would assume this was an accurate snapshot of her okay, But.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I've never watched. I don't know, I've just never watched.
Speaker 9: So the funniest thing to me was we were watching it and my kids were just enthralled by this opening ceremonies.
Speaker 6: They were absolutely loving it.
Speaker 9: And one of the times Kelly Clarkson is talking about something, my son Ford said that sounds a lot like Selena talking right.
Speaker 6: Now, So he thinks the two of you have a lot in common.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, maybe that was kind of the vibe.
Speaker 6: It was a little bit of the vibe. By God.
Speaker 9: Let me say this though about the Olympics. If you're not watching, I guess I'm looking at through a little bit different of a lens.
Speaker 6: As a parent.
Speaker 9: This is kind of the first time my kids have ever seen the Olympics, you know, been old enough to They're four and six years old, so this is kind of the first time that, yeah, I understand what's going on and for a world of where as a parent you're constantly just trying to get your kids away from screens and technology or whatever. This Granted they're watching on screen, I get it, but they are just so inspired by the athletes. This is another reason I'm just fully bought into these Olympics, because you're watching them with the kids and like, I'm like, these are the best athletes in the world, and they've trained so hard to get to this moment, and both of them are like someday, both my kids like someday I'm going to win a gold medal.
Speaker 6: I want to and like.
Speaker 9: See Michael Phelps said that showed he has more gold medals than anyone. My son's like, someday, I'm gonna have more gold medals in him. It's just something to inspire them, like you can. You could be in the Olympics someday. But you have to work harder than every other person basically on the planet.
Speaker 6: You have to be the hardest worker you But you could do it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: As a parent, did you tell did you break the news to your son Ford that you know, Olympic athletes they don't have booger walls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna have to give that up.
Speaker 6: You have gotten there. They might You don't know that. Actually, you don't know what it actually motivates.
Speaker 9: But as a parent, you'll throw the Olympics on with your kids, something to inspire, you know, inspire them about sports and stuff like that. I think it's really cool. But and go back and watch the opening ceremonies. You guys, very very well done.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 13: More in JV's show, this is This is Selena, How did you feel after charging Graham's bathwater? Did you have soapy, clean breath or were you burning bubbles like a scene from Little Rascals I'm curious.
Speaker 6: All right, y'all have a good day.
Speaker 2: Okay, So if you missed Friday's show, my name got chosen for the chug will and I spun the wheel landed on Graham's bath water, so no no bubbles afterwards.
Speaker 6: I don't know what color.
Speaker 2: I don't know why the water was whitish, you know, after a drink it, I would like chase it with my celsias.
Speaker 3: And so because the celsies, I kept burping up like for the next few hours. I don't know. My stomach felt weird.
Speaker 2: I didn't get like sick or anything, thank god, but my stomach felt just like.
Speaker 3: And maybe it was a mental thing. I just felt like really really gross afterwards.
Speaker 2: But I've just been telling myself that maybe that wasn't actual bath one.
Speaker 6: Keep telling yourself that I am.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm going to do.
Speaker 8: I'm just really glad that's off the chug wheel now too.
Speaker 3: That means I being much worse.
Speaker 6: Yeah, join us on Friday Friday morning.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, so Olympic athletes are joining OnlyFans.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you know, we were just talking about how inspiring watching the Olympics can be, right, And I'm sure these parents of these athletes are like extremely proud right now. If your kids were in the Olympics but they needed to make some extra money on the side, would you be okay with them joining only fans? Never Selena, are they doing it for like they're doing it for the extra money?
Speaker 3: But like adult content or.
Speaker 6: Get out of here, talk to a girl, We're done with you.
Speaker 3: Not that.
Speaker 7: So a lot of the divers, at least these are the names that I've seen, a lot of the divers are joining, but they're posting just pictures in their speedos, breeves, boxers.
Speaker 3: Stuff like that. Stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it's still like suitable for work in quotes.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's not that bad.
Speaker 9: I guess if that if I found out one of my kids had an only fans and that was the content, I'm a mild relief.
Speaker 8: Scenario, I guess. But a lot of these athletes.
Speaker 7: Don't make as much money as maybe we would think, so some of them do need to make that extra money on the side, And if their names are kind of being talked about, I think they're more likely to make more money on a hole.
Speaker 3: This is smart, get that bag.
Speaker 8: So yeah, a lot of them are joining now. So if you do want to see some Olympic athletes.
Speaker 9: I mean there's there's some that you know, they get the kind of their moment during the opening ceremonies or whatever. We had that one flag bearer from like Tonga or something a few years ago.
Speaker 6: He came and oiled up and shirtless.
Speaker 9: Had that dude launched and only fans right after that, he would have made a lot of money, you know what I mean. Talk to a girls should have done the same thing. She should have had she really wanted to cash in. That was the evidence.
Speaker 3: I'm so done, she's done. Get here all right, Graham, What do you have here?
Speaker 9: I have some bad news for just the overall level of cheer in the world. Even though, like to me, the Olympics are uniting everyone getting we're excited. But according to some CEOs of champagne companies, or at least companies that own champagne brands, they're saying global cheer is down. People just aren't celebrating as much stuff and because of that champagne sales.
Speaker 2: It sounds like one of those Christmas movies where like there's not enough holiday cheer in Santa has like the cheer meter to like, know how much cheer is happening?
Speaker 3: How do they know there's not enough cheer around.
Speaker 6: The world, not enough people, yeah, out there caroling or whatever they would.
Speaker 9: They say it's because global champagne sales are way down, and they're saying that that big drama means celebrating people are not celebrating enough. There's not enough.
Speaker 6: Oh, there's not enough joy in cheering the world.
Speaker 9: Do you guys think that's the case, because that's there some explanations on this, or do you think people's tastes are changing, like just fewer people want to drink champagne and more people want to drink white cloths.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think it's more people's taste because everyone is on the seltzers.
Speaker 7: But I feel like for any celebration, the popping, Yeah, the popping of the champagne, like the experience of it is fun.
Speaker 6: So we're selling, so we're celebrating less.
Speaker 9: Yes, I think there's less Jess, you think there's less joy?
Speaker 8: Yes, And I'm gonna go buy some champagne bottles.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: I think it's taste.
Speaker 6: I think it's a combination.
Speaker 2: Look like the younger people who are just twenty one or now, They're not worried about popping a bottle of champagne.
Speaker 3: They want some bottom like cloth bro like everybody's true, that's true.
Speaker 9: You have a cracking a truly, when something when you graduate college doesn't have the same thing as when you pop a bottle or when you first get married and everyone's gonna toast you and they crack it, what are you gonna crack it?
Speaker 6: Truly, it's not the same bottle there everyone.
Speaker 9: I think it's a combo of the things. I think joy and cheer yes are down globally. There's a lot of things series, the conflicts and things going on in the world, so I think that's maybe a little bit of it. I also think that people have less disposable income right.
Speaker 6: Now because of inflation.
Speaker 9: You're like, oh am, I gonna spend money on a nice bottle of champagne. No, Like, that's one of the things you're gonna do without. And I think people's tastes are changing. Less people are drinking wine les. Yeah, interesting, all right.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Graham, thank you for bringing up Kelly because she was so boring and every time she opened her mouth she talked about the person that was on the TV that had been on her show. That's all she had to say was when they were on my show. So yeah, so boring. But the rest of the show was awesome. But yeah, Kelly Clarkson's so boring, don't come back.
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm sure it was some you know, deal that she's got with NBC or whatever, and they had to put her on there, But she put her on every to whoever left that talk about one hundred percent right. Every time they would go to her and they would show a US Olympic athlete or uh celebrity because there are a lot of big clubs there. Every time Kelly Clarkson will say when they were on my show, I learned that they actually had childhood asthma, and I can't believe that, you know, they were able to overcome that anything. Oh and when this person was on my show, her everything.
Speaker 3: Was that that would totally unnecessarily get so irritating. All right, good thing, I missed it, Graham. What do you have here?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 6: New hack Alert.
Speaker 9: You guys, everybody struggling with really high electric bills.
Speaker 6: Rates have gone up recently. I don't know if you've noticed. I noticed that.
Speaker 9: Driving driving the bill up. I tried to not notice by not looking at it.
Speaker 2: That's the way me too, that I get text messages like this amount will be deducted.
Speaker 3: I'm like, don't tell me this.
Speaker 9: I don't get those alerts. I put it on automatic. I don't want to see it. I don't want to know. It's so, so staggeringly bad. Anyways, this woman says, here there is one way that you could reduce your electric bill. She says she learned this like little hack several years ago and she's been doing ever since. She said, all around your house there are energy vampires. They're just sucking your energy. Do you know what an energy vampire is. No, it's things like household appliances.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 9: It could be your toaster, oven, it could be it could be, yeah, your TV, it could be anything that's plugged in that you're not using. Those things are now it's a small amount of electricity, but they are constantly using just a little, just a teensy.
Speaker 6: Bit of electricity.
Speaker 9: So she's saying, when things are not in use in her house, unplugged them. Not just turn them off. You got to actually unplug them. They say, According to the US Department of Energy, this could save you around two hundred dollars annually.
Speaker 6: That's it, Well two hundred bucks is two hundred bucks.
Speaker 9: That almost pays for one eighth of your electric billsleing it because you told me what yours was one time.
Speaker 6: And my jaw hit the ground. I need to go to your house and see what I got it. Just I'm fascinated by your house. What is running in there?
Speaker 3: I don't know nothing. I guess we have a lot of stuff.
Speaker 9: You guys have to grow operation in your grudge, grown the for some smoky smoke. No, okay, well there's a lot of lights, a lot of lights involved in that. I'm trying to figure out where you're why you're electric bills.
Speaker 6: So dang high kids, dual.
Speaker 3: Leave lights on.
Speaker 2: Okay about that, but I feel like that wouldn't be enough to drive the bill up.
Speaker 9: Lights rowl elied bulbs nowadays, I don't know if they are which like used next to nothing.
Speaker 6: They'ld turn your lights off, saying when you.
Speaker 9: Have led bulbs everywhere in your house, like, yes, turn them off, but they don't draw very much.
Speaker 8: Yeah, maybe one of your neighbors isn't like stealing some.
Speaker 9: Of your electric anes running out of the windows.
Speaker 6: Maybe they have a grow operation some smoky smoke your house. That would make that. See that would make sense to me.
Speaker 3: That's what they're doing over there. I would like to.
Speaker 6: Know, yeah, and get free smoky smoke.
Speaker 3: Why I don't do that?
Speaker 6: But is it? What are you guys running there?
Speaker 3: I feel like a lot of stuff is just plugged in. But I feel like that's everybody.
Speaker 8: Maybe a lot of laundry.
Speaker 3: We do do a lot of laundry.
Speaker 9: The air conditioning always running, twenty farms in air conditioning.
Speaker 3: Not always, and even even in those months that we don't use it.
Speaker 2: You guys ever opened a window still really really high. Yeah, we have windows open unless it's really hot outside then no.
Speaker 6: Then no, Yeah, but pul the house down at night, you open up the windows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything's plugged in, though my man does have like a lot of like like oh, gaming stuff, gaming stuff, computers that's always plugged in. Could that be sucking our energy?
Speaker 9: I mean there's probably some energy vampires there pulling some of your energy.
Speaker 8: But I do have my toaster and blender unplugged.
Speaker 6: See there you go, that's what they say. Just unplugged, the plug everything, I need to plug it back in.
Speaker 2: Oh the hassle anyway, So I mean, this is everybody that's dealing with this. Do you guys want to know how much of a profit pg NIS saw just in the last three months? Really card Early figures from p Genie show that profits rose twenty eight percent. Wow, or five hundred and twenty million dollars.
Speaker 6: In added profit.
Speaker 3: Holy, that's coming from all of our bills. They say the price hikes are necessary to pay for wildfire safety improvements and to offset the.
Speaker 2: Rise in business. So that's that's coming out of what we're we're all paying.
Speaker 9: Sure, but that but profit means that goes above the cost. That's all the cost factored in, and then you made this.
Speaker 6: Much extra money.
Speaker 2: The CEO said, bills will be higher than what they've ever seen. But it's really important, number one, that we let our customers know that we know.
Speaker 3: Okay, but if you know, then why are you letting us suffer like this? Yeah, like you know, you're not doing anything about it because you're propity.
Speaker 8: You have way more money than we do.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: I feel like they're a sponsor of the show. So I'm going to go one.
Speaker 2: Then that's why we love them because they supply our banjie in our home. And that's.
Speaker 3: Thank you for all you appreciate you. Yeah, that was the one.
Speaker 1: Gotest.
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff. Do you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today?
Speaker 2: In any way, Jess and Chety, do you guys, you guys watched Love Island?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: I just started it.
Speaker 8: Okay, she he's been telling me all.
Speaker 3: I have yet to watch it. But do you guys know Leah?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 9: Love hers was like, finally someone talk to me about Love Island.
Speaker 6: I love Love Island. It's the greatest show there was ever invented one. Please tell me more.
Speaker 2: Do you know anything about her previously dating Kanye She.
Speaker 10: Didn't confirm it, but there was something speculating a lot of la people think she did interesting.
Speaker 2: So I'm just finding this out. Look, I just discovered who Leah is this morning. I haven't watched Love Island, but I'm like.
Speaker 3: What she did to Kanye West? So I guess there was.
Speaker 2: Some TikTok video that she deleted, but she kind of like hinted at that, and then she was asked about it on a podcast and she wouldn't confirm, nor did I, but it seems very possible because she's from Calabasas, where he lived with the Kardashian so this would have been post Kim pre yeah Bionda.
Speaker 3: And she looks like Kylie Jenner low key, she looks like she's one of the sisters. Like definitely interesting.
Speaker 2: All right, So Britney Spears threatened legal action over Halsey's new music video.
Speaker 3: So Halsey has a new song nout. We played it on Friday.
Speaker 2: It's called Lucky, and it heavily samples Britney's song Lucky from Back in the Day, right, which Halsey cleared by the way, she had Brittany's blessing to go through with this song. So on Friday she also puts out the accompanying music video, and Brittany got so offended, which I don't understand. So the song is about a pop star everyone's looking at her and saying like, oh my gosh, she's so lucky, look at her life, not knowing what she's really going through like personally, and in this case, in Halsey's case, it's being sick and doctor visits and having to shave her head and all this stuff. So hours after the video drops, Brittany posted for obvious reasons, I'm very upset about the Halsey video. I feel harassed, violated, and bullied. I didn't know an artist like her and someone I looked up to and admired would illustrate me in such an ignorant way by tailoring me as a superficial pop star.
Speaker 3: With no heart or concern at all.
Speaker 2: I have my own health problems, which is why I took my Instagram account down. I think she meant down yesterday. I will definitely be putting it back up to show that I care. I'm speaking with my lawyers today to see what can be done on this matter. It feels illegal and downright cruel.
Speaker 3: No so everyone was like, what are you talking to?
Speaker 2: Like all you else cleared this song with you and I watched the video.
Speaker 3: It's about her, not Brittany.
Speaker 2: But then less than an hour after that, Brittany took that post down and she said that was not me on my phone.
Speaker 3: I love Halsey and that's why I deleted it. I'm like, who else could have had your phone? Like, it's not making sense.
Speaker 9: Do you think right what you said? I mean, do you think he played a part an issue in that statement? Maybe all that writing wasn't hers because like a lot of times when she writes, doesn't it doesn't sound exactly like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, nobody has her phone but her, hence all the dance videos and everything else that's posted.
Speaker 3: That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but what if she saw the video was upset and said, hey, you know, PR person helped me craft some statement about this that sounds very like, I don't you know, very professional sounding. That's not the right word, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: I feel like there had been have to be more steps for the PR person to do it.
Speaker 7: Like, Yeah, I agree with Chety because I think if if the PR team was involved this would.
Speaker 3: It have been posting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very true because it wasn't even really about her, right, you know, I don't know. But she took it down. She said she loves Halisey and then Halsey sent her love bags and everything's all good.
Speaker 3: Squashed it if they've watched it, got it the pop that never was? Graham, what do you have in trending a right?
Speaker 9: The park fire in Chico that was started last Wednesday by a guy pushing a burning car down an embankment. Is now the seventh largest wildfire in California history and continuing to grow, so it's going to go up that list even higher. The fires now burned more than three hundred and sixty thousand acres. It's only twelve percent contained. The weather cooled down a little bit over the weekend. That's where they were able to get a little bit of containment. I think when we signed off on Friday, it was still at zero percent containment, but little less wind and a little cooler temperatures helped the close to now four thousand firefighters that are out battling this thing. It's expected to get a little warmer, little windier this week is going to make it continuing just to continue to make it more challenging. On Thursday and Friday, the fire was moving so fast they said it was burning five thousand acres an hour, which is just absolutely crazy. I've seen some of the time laps videos from space that show this thing burn.
Speaker 6: It's that big that you can clearly see it space.
Speaker 9: Luckily, the smoke from this huge fire has not been hitting us here in the Bay Area. It's been pushing into north northeast California and northwest Nevada. All the winds right now are becoming from the south. They say that's going to continue through tomorrow at least, but maybe at least through the end of the week. Let's hope that the wind keeps going that way, because if the wind turns and we start getting all the smoke from this, yeah, really really.
Speaker 6: Really smoky here.
Speaker 9: If anyone remembers the Paradise Fire and how smoky the Bay area was for a couple of weeks, almost the smoke just sat here. That was really bad, right, I mean, I guess that's the least of our problems. People are losing houses and massive amount of stuff being so scary.
Speaker 3: Anything else gram.
Speaker 9: Yeah, a little uh update to the Boeing unknowing, the mystery that is surrounding all things Boeing.
Speaker 6: We had another incident yesterday.
Speaker 9: Now look, this one's not Boeing's fault, but it did happen on a Boeing flight, So we're just gonna say.
Speaker 3: That, well we don't know. I mean, come on, this.
Speaker 9: Was a United Airlines flight that had to be diverted. They said they got air traffic Control was radioed, and the crew aboard that flight said there was some sort of a biohazard on board.
Speaker 6: Quote, it's quite bad back there. It's really bad.
Speaker 9: The crew is vomiting and all the passengers are asking for masks. They said they needed to get this plane on the ground asap. One hundred and fifty five passengers six crew members on board said nobody required medical assistance, but that the Boeing plane got a very deep cleaning once all the passengers and crew departed. What do you think was that happened on board that caused everybody to start barfing everywhere?
Speaker 3: Oh nobody, old milk or something.
Speaker 9: I think somebody in the aisle and I just started at them.
Speaker 6: This sounds terrible, all right.
Speaker 3: I could have gone without knowing that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine