Speaker 1: Welcome to the cultop cryptis Strange encounters of frogs and lizards, dumb my nick children, DoD.
Speaker 2: Man, Bigfoot, Mockman.
Speaker 1: And all their victims. Murray, pictures captured by shot witness, ufloes breaking laws of physics, Pictures.
Speaker 3: Of aliens carving the high rogue lyphics.
Speaker 4: This is the bizarre world that.
Speaker 5: We live in.
Speaker 3: So sit back, relax, laugh.
Speaker 6: And listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics.
Speaker 1: This is Tom Thompson Casinos the Raptilian from Strange Group Podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this mild and hilarious ride.
Speaker 5: Now to the show.
Speaker 1: Everybody, the curtains are open, we're checking tickets.
Speaker 3: At the door. It's about to get strange.
Speaker 4: Everybody that's a bird.
Speaker 3: Captains really can't expand your mind, producing a kind of religious exian just exian. Awesome.
Speaker 7: What is going on everybody out there? What is going on all the hose heads?
Speaker 3: Uh? Welcome to Strange Brew Podcast. I'm one of your hosts, Tom kat aka Tom Thompson the Raptilian.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: And who else do I have as my co host?
Speaker 2: The trippiest reverend kid. You man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I guess I should have I am dressing a hippie again, so I should have been like.
Speaker 8: What's going on, long hair, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Near everybuddy?
Speaker 7: And we welcome Shane from Inquiries of Reality. We've worked together a little bit before, but you know, we I've been on your show, but we always talked about having you on Strange your podcast and uh, and we always discussed this mushroom episode and how we should definitely do something based on psychedelics.
Speaker 3: And welcome Shane. Thanks for having me. Bro looking forward to it.
Speaker 7: I know we're I'm stoked for this, so obviously everybody out there, we were talking about mushrooms, magic mushrooms, the history of it, the idea of whatever it is, and just like the overall having a whole discussion about you know, the fun guy that makes everyone a fun guy.
Speaker 3: Definitely makes me a fun guy.
Speaker 7: I'm a big fan of mushrooms. I've recently become more of a mushroom head, and you know, I want to know about your guys experience before we get into you know, all the nitty gritty details of where it came from and the understanding of this fungus as a whole, uh Psilocybin cubensis. But I want to know you know, Shane, you're a you're a new guest, and we have talks to obviously do some stuff together. We have ideas coming down the pipeline is to create like a little show for YouTube. So that's why you always go subscribe to the YouTube. But let me hear your what got you into mushrooms? So when was the first time you heard of magic mushrooms?
Speaker 5: Like, Well, this is a very long story, but I'll try to give you the short end version of it for now. But essentially I was like just kind of big into like psychedelics in general. Like I was just found like a fascination with like psychedelic art being a teenager. Yeah, just I don't know that whole like weird side of things and the whole possibility of there being like another world that like lays beyond our world. So I mean I did like little stuff here and there in high school, but I didn't really get into it heavy until like after high school and stuff. But essentially, basically part of the story is I started off as an alcoholic and I ended up using them to get off of alcohol starting with LSD and then expanding into mushrooms itself ended up becoming a semi mycologist, growing my own stuff and it was just like an expanse from there.
Speaker 7: But you know, I would like to talk to you about eventually, even on another show, of how specifically you grew mushrooms and you were like techniques and stuff like that, because there's different ways you can get like.
Speaker 3: Half started or whatever.
Speaker 7: But I would be interested in doing that because I get all mine off of a site that I trusted for a long time.
Speaker 3: Right, But uh, you know, and and.
Speaker 7: For the fans, I know you're talking about you're an alcohol you were an alcoholic.
Speaker 3: I'm drinking a gin and time a really strong one. I mean I'm good now, like honestly, but I mean, even how bad when you're saying you're alcoholic? How bad was it? I don't need you to get any nitty gritty details of like, but like we're like just like full blown like couldn't not drink every day kind of thing? Was it?
Speaker 5: Just like I used to drink at work and the end of it was I put myself in the hospital from it.
Speaker 3: So that's crazy using any kind of an idea.
Speaker 7: Yeah No, that's yeah fucking and I've always tried to I've kept it at Bay, you know, the fans and stuff know that, Like I almost died from Fentonoyl and she like that, which is crazy not knowing that I took it thinking it was coke and stuff like that, and it changed my life because it wakes you up to be like what the fuck. I've always kept out call babe, but there has been definitely dangerous times.
Speaker 3: I've told Anton about some of it. It's like it's been where I've you know, a little too much.
Speaker 5: Where as a teenager dude, it's a mental thing for me, at least, it was a matter of, like obviously anybody it's doing these type of podcasts and researching things, Like your brain works a little bit differently than most people, so it's a matter of like trying to fit in, you know, and like kind of dilute my brain out to kind of be like everybody else. So I was like drinking for a hot minute, and then I got to a point where it was just like all right, bro, just embrace your fucking weirdness.
Speaker 3: And then that yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: It's likechidelics got into the expanding your mind. Good drugs as I like to call them, you know, how.
Speaker 7: To per said, because lately, Mike, I've told Aunt I was like, you know what, I'm uh what was the uh the Halloween episode or that when we interviewed that psychopath where I was like, I'm giving the world full Thomas. Enough is enough, Like it's it's as fucking my balls are in everybody's faces.
Speaker 2: Now, that's exactly what this world is missing, is full Thomas.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 7: But like it is crazy because like it does and we'll get into all the things about mushrooms stuff like that, but it is it does shift your addict. Like I still vape on the show, you know, I like when I'm like having a drink on the show, I vape. But I used to vape every day at work, every break da da da, And now I started microdosing. I don't crave it anymore unless I'm drinking, dude.
Speaker 5: Honestly, That's kind of where I'm that with shit, is that after getting into like psychedelics and everything, it just opens your mind in a different way where it's like if you were somebody that would get addicted to drugs just because of the way they function, it like pulls you away from that addiction thing because.
Speaker 3: It seems like it cuts it off.
Speaker 7: If you're microdosing, will say even twice a week every week, it will cut off the receptors in your brain that allow that addictive person. And my mom will fucking vouch for this. I have an addicted personality, have my entire life right, so it is crazy. I want to Anton to get into his stories, but I'll discuss of like why what got me into mushrooms? But Anton, you are a psycho dot to say the least I would say.
Speaker 2: I mean to to to a certain extent. Yeah, I uh, I definitely. I haven't done ayahuasca. I haven't done enough DMT to break through. I've only ever knocked at that game.
Speaker 5: To me too, man, every single time I've ever done it, dude, it's like you get right fucking there.
Speaker 3: But I haven't made it to the gate yet. I had.
Speaker 2: I had two separate DMT experiences to go off that. One of them was at a little festival which we actually went to. After the festival we went to got called off because the groundwater got polluted and we were just sitting on a little handmade doc uh and somebody's pond hanging out, and you know, we put a little bit of it on a bowl and the best I got was the clouds went pixelated for a minute, and I was like, okay. And then the other time I did it, I smoked it out of a dab rig and my friends were over, and I think I had enough on that one. But the you know, like Leary said, set and setting, I don't think the setting was was right. So I took a big old fucking globber and h laid back and just felt this overwhelming warmth and love and joy and saw essentially the Biblical, like the Neo Christian Biblical, having like the gates and the clouds and all the bullshit. And I was floating and I was just like, this is fucking sweet, this is cool. And the first thought I had was like, my friends are sitting on my bed right now. I can't die right now. I gotta go back.
Speaker 7: And I went back, and I was like, damn it, I'll do that on the DM episode and I'll do DMT because this is only the last six minutes.
Speaker 2: You're you're not doing d MT and recording anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, pull back, dude, You're like, yeah, I've gotten to the point like right where like I'll hit it when I'm standing up and try to see how far I can go, and like it's.
Speaker 3: Gotten fucking weird.
Speaker 5: Bro Like the one time I started seeing Oonie and my pillow, it was fucking weird.
Speaker 2: Doggie, my buddy.
Speaker 7: I asked my buddy raz about that, and I was like, cause he's done DMT and I've actually found a place I trust where you can get it a pen and it's like seven trips or whatever, it depends how long you have seen hail and.
Speaker 3: Stuff like that.
Speaker 5: The only problem with the pens is that them bitches get hot before you can fully blest off, So.
Speaker 3: You have to make sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like, if you want to fully blest off, you gotta get the sand. If you're trying to do the carts, you're only gonna get halfway there before that feels like it's gonna explode in your face.
Speaker 2: That's fine, you got you gotta get those nasty little orange crystals and uh like either yeah, do it out of the dab break, which is how I did it. Just heat it enough to actually vaporize it and then take anton.
Speaker 3: Is this a d MT episode predamn quick.
Speaker 5: I mean they're react the same way with your brain, so I mean it still kind of fits, you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: You said you said psychoonauts. So what little backstory on this?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What when?
Speaker 2: What age? Like?
Speaker 7: What when do you remember like hearing about magic mushrooms? What got you into them?
Speaker 8: My dad is a fucking head, So.
Speaker 2: He while going through various severe Christian phases, which always made things difficult for me as a kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: But he always was the you know, the kind of dude that went fishing with his friends and was always like out, you know, doing mushrooms or smoking weed or you know, doing coke or fucking getting drunk and shit, like it's just he's just a he's ahead.
Speaker 8: He's an old school, you know, metal headhead. And so I was always aware of drugs, like always.
Speaker 3: What was the what age did you first ingest mushrooms?
Speaker 2: I first ingested mushrooms, I would honestly say probably twenty really, Oh so yeah, I didn't know enough people that had it, Like I'd done other psychedelics first, like I did acid before that, I did salvia before I did.
Speaker 5: That's easier to get any ways before mushroom. Mushrooms a little bit harder to get, you know, such a different experience of what I had.
Speaker 2: I was obsessed with venomous animals and poisonous plants as a kid, so I was always a little weary where I'm like, what happens if I get mushrooms and I do them for the first time, and somebody just was like, I'm gonna go make fucking forty bucks real quick and gave me a bag of mushrooms they picked from their yard.
Speaker 8: Weird was the paradoid me.
Speaker 2: I didn't know enough people. And then the first time I did it, I ate an ate my first A three point five, my first one, and I was I just had a great time. I sat there with a bunch of friends in the middle of the park and laughed my ass off. I wasn't kicking in fast enough, so we all went and did somersaults down a hill fun I got to.
Speaker 8: The bottom of the hill and I was like, oh, oh, that's fucking funny. It's like the dizziness hasn't gone away.
Speaker 2: This is awesome. And then you know, it's almost like that scene in Danacious Tea or I'm just walking touching plants just.
Speaker 3: Like every he that's fucking funny.
Speaker 7: It's such a weird different experience than what I had, Like I never heard about like I heard about like obviously asked and stuff like that, but no one we knew how to. But like my friends did mushrooms when they were like fourteen, like fairly you.
Speaker 2: Loved to have done. If I'd have had access to mushrooms when i was fourteen and i'd have started microdosing, I would probably have actually completed and gone through school because I would have had some sort of direction.
Speaker 7: Me too, And that was always but I was always afraid of it. So like I we always like we smoked tons where we smoked.
Speaker 3: We young.
Speaker 7: I fucking got drunk the first time at like twelve. You know, I've had sex young, did everything young. But the thing is like with my mind state, and I was in a like juvie and shit like that is that I was afraid of what I might go through and stuff like that. And I saw my friend and he like, this is a kid that would we would smoke him up and he would be high for like four hours, like just off a weed. This kid, I don't know, three four hours he would still be stone. I'm like, how he's still high man and.
Speaker 5: I in high school, and I used to smoke I'd still be a little bit stone the next day.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I am how that work.
Speaker 8: Craze sometimes, Yeah, I would agree.
Speaker 3: We used to get just as a stupid story.
Speaker 7: We used to get this kid he's fucking stone, and uh we had we all had music class together and we for some reason, this teacher was so stupid. He gave us a We wrote down, like are the instruments that we would want to play, and then everyone kind of got to pick one or whatever like that. He would draw from a thing and pick what people should be playing, and we all put down tuba as our number three as a funny thing, and he all gave us two. But was a bad idea because we would get this kid really stone where he couldn't even look at the teacher. You know, music classes set up with a bunch of chairs obviously, then you have the teacher in the front.
Speaker 3: He would like be like this.
Speaker 7: Like not even want to look at the teacher, and uh, my guy content like and he would call him out too. It is very funny because then it's just like we all had it too. But we kept blasting and he's like, stop blasting the instrument because like the fun kid to fucking get Stone because he would just laugh at him. And he did mushrooms once and he said a thousand hands felt like they were touching him, and he was like freaking out, had a bad trip. And it made me conscious of like what it could do to my mind as a kid. And the crazy thing is, if I would have done mushrooms earlier, I probably would have never went through a lot of the bullshit that I went through because I was like addicted to alcohol and weed and stuff like that at a very young age and it would have changed my life. So I didn't really do it untill I was in my early twenties, maybe even like twenty four to twenty five, and me and Chelsea did it the first time together, and I remember laughing like crazy and like shadows because we had the lights off and like just lave lamps going stuff like a set and setting right, and I just remember shadows. I was like we had a clock on the wall and the shadow was like moving on the gun. I was like, weird, I'm starting to like see shadows. I start walking around and I've told ants on the stories that we were watching, like we're like, what do we throw on? Let's throw on animal documentary And then like Chelsea was watching like the fish like eat off the whale's body, and I was like, I can't watch this right now.
Speaker 3: They're just adding in to mushrooms.
Speaker 5: If you guys watch any of those like animal documentaries, they talk about Cord with ants takes mushrooms. That's crazy on mushrooms, washing mushrooms like eat all their ship like crazy.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, because cordceeps because it's weird because I take Now I'm gonna do a video about this for YouTube and stuff like that, but I take that quarterceeps lie in Maine lines Maine and turkey tail and turkey tail defence against cancer and stuff like that, and like I take all these stuff like daily. So I've like dived really deep into this fun guy stuff. And I found a good trusting place up north called the Ugly Barn and they it's you know, it's a little expensive because it's like natural and pure, but it's it's helped me.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: Paul Salmon has some good stuff. I don't know if you can get it in Canada and stuff, but just the funny story. Bro. It's crazy that like with small animals it basically is like a parasitic thing, but then with people it gives you energy like ye.
Speaker 7: What yeah it is were because people used for working out and stuff like that. Yeah, it's crazy because like I did, I got into it recently and then when we me and Chelsea did it like you know, four four times maybe at the old place we're living at, and I'm just like, I was getting off this kid and I like, I don't care, I'll say you about this kid.
Speaker 3: But he was he was this guy I worked with.
Speaker 7: He was gay and him and his partner were furries, which is an interesting thing. Uh so he he he actually as weird as it is. Everything happens for a reason. This kid got me into Alan Watts and I love Alan Watts. And he would tell me he was like oh yeah me and fucking uh he called him his husband and they were even married though, and they would do acid and dress up like furries and fuck. And I was like, dude, what animals were they?
Speaker 3: I gotta know.
Speaker 2: Wolves for some reason. Three?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it like dog they did the dog fetiship too?
Speaker 2: Okay? Were they were they pups? Because it's a whole different thing. Were they leather mask puffs all? Both both both okay, and they get that.
Speaker 7: He showed me the costumes and he went to like the furry cor like he was showing me and my buddy Joe when we worked together, and he had the full on costume, and I feel like it was like just looking at natural, like it not natural, but like it looked like just the normal, like brown fur and fucking white belly, and like Anteon's. I was like, don't kink shame, it's fucking straight.
Speaker 2: Anyone's young adults.
Speaker 5: I don't care what he's so straight pople combine those two the pup and the and the furry thing where they'll dress up as a furrey but then add the puff stuff to the a yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah absolutely.
Speaker 2: I've seen I've seen people win full body for costumes with a leather pop mask, and I'm just like, good for you, good for you.
Speaker 3: It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 7: The fact that they were like he told me, they would like, do mushrooms are especially acid and they would like like like he was just way too open with me sometimes where I was like, oh cool, like I just want to get mushrooms off.
Speaker 8: You have either of you ever had sex on acid?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't done us.
Speaker 5: I thought I broke my dick, no joke, and my girlfriend is playing into it. She's like, I think your dick is sideways.
Speaker 3: That's what Chelsea would do. That's what girl.
Speaker 5: There's one of those like you pull back too far and then you hit the middle thing.
Speaker 3: That's why I broke it.
Speaker 7: It's it's done now because that this year, I wanted, like I've told Ante that we want to get away to a cabin and do it together and experience it because it's it wasn't as really available as mushrooms were. I knew tons of dudes that were doing mushrooms all the time, and I was in especially like I knew, you know, I was sixteen, seventeen dudes that are doing mushrooms, and they this is when I start getting balls deep in the reptilian conspiracies and listen to David Ike and all stuff, and I was like, I was legitimately afraid if I did mushrooms that I would see reptiles.
Speaker 3: That was one of the mushrooms.
Speaker 2: When you were a teenager and you were still completely hormonal and unbalanced, you'd be like a joel Ostine Christian right now, and we would not be speaking to each other.
Speaker 7: I don't know about that. I don't know if i'd go down. I've never been into religion ever.
Speaker 2: Ever, it could go the other way though, man, Like I knew a bunch of people like in high school that started out as like, you know, I wouldn't say they were proper weirdos, because we were the proper weirdos, but like they were, they tiptoed into the weirdo circle and then they started doing like I remember, like it started with them robo tripping, which is fine if you just just trend, it's fine. Uh de extra morphine?
Speaker 3: What the fuck is that shit?
Speaker 8: You eat entire fucking jar of robotos and capsules?
Speaker 3: Oh that sounds not like a fun What's the one where you do the fucking a bunch of benadryl all at once and you feel all heavy and.
Speaker 2: Shadow Okay, so I've never I've never gone down the bend drill thing.
Speaker 8: That's one where they're like the spiders.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I've had benadryll for allergies before and then fought through the tired and it's a fucking trip.
Speaker 5: But dude, I remember that it took a whole fucking bottle and I remember being faced out of my floor in the dark at night and I literally thought that the shadows were trying to get me. It was fucking the one of the worst experiences, bro.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I was out with alcohol extra Morphis in the day because it was the easiest thing for all of us to get and we would just do it in like you know, eight or nine people groups and uh, yeah, dude, you have some of the craziest most like I had a time travel one with that.
Speaker 8: I went to hell with that one.
Speaker 7: That's so weird. That's another top friend. It's so crazy, Like I had. I knew this fucking kid, he like love Neirvana. It looked like a fucking it looks like I do now I'm just weird. Weird thing is he's dead now and I drugs took his life in recently and I grew up with this schedic. Yeah it's sad, but he was like, I remember the one time we're hanging out my house no one was home. During high school he was he was actually dating this chick that dated me first and say it was kind of a weird situation because I knewer and he's like going through my mom's pills and like looking through like this is lithium minute, and I'm like, oh man, fucking I was into that. I was never into that shit, never into pills. I like drank and smoke wheed. That was my fucking jam for a long time.
Speaker 2: I never fucked up pills either, for the longest time, just because like I was always on a ton of fucking pills as a kid, and it was the last thing in the world that I wanted to do.
Speaker 7: You're gonna take soul off? Oh could go on concerto? Oh going, And I was like, I'm not taking any of that shit. Fuck you my uh, I'll get drunk.
Speaker 2: My my egg donor uh just decided that that was the best way to get me put on disability and get money for her. So that's why I was like, Oh, okay, cool, let's just you know.
Speaker 8: But that's a story for a different fucking for.
Speaker 2: But when I started smoking weed, I was like twelve the first time I smoked weed, yes, And then like I was like sixteen when I started consistently smoking every day, and it was it just changed everything, Like I didn't need anything or any assistance from any of the ship that they had me on, not that I needed it in the first place, but you know, when you're a young, impressionable kid, they're like, yeah, this works.
Speaker 5: You're like, okay, dude. Literally same both for me and I started smoking. I was like thirteen. Then I was sixteen. I had like anger issues and ship and so my mom was like forcing me to go to therapy, but I didn't talk to the dude. And then I started smoking weed heavy and I started coming in just like totally relaxed, and he's like, whatever you're doing, it's working for you.
Speaker 3: So that's so funny all of us.
Speaker 2: And this is this is I have no opens a window, like.
Speaker 7: This is why you subscribe to the Patreon because I said that I want Shane on for a Stranger Danger episode where we can get to know each other a little more and kind of like it's all on censorship because like I grew up going to therapy and never fucking it never worked to me.
Speaker 3: I've to be honest, I've had more great medication, not so much. I've had more revelations. Mushrooms are my therapy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly, I've had more revelations and more with mushrooms. Mushrooms have fixed my head in the past year more than any therapist has ever done for me.
Speaker 3: Ever, so same with mushrooms, weed and LSD, hands down. Yeah, So let's get in.
Speaker 7: Let's actually just get into this stuff because we can talk about like stories and stuff throughout this kind of thing. So magic mushrooms, once the term used to strike fear into the hearts of most people in Western culture, are now witnessing something of a comeback, and people are realizing that not only are they maybe perhaps not bad, but they might even be pretty amazing. We're going to take you on a brief journey into the world of magic mushrooms and our long relationship with them, which is pretty interesting because obviously this goes way back in the day and just like a psychedelic trip it creates, it creates. The history of psilocybin has been long and wind and winding journey, just the same as you would feel on a mushrooms.
Speaker 3: It's a long journey. It's crazy, man, Like, how far this shit does go back in our history is mind blowing.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, if we're going to the Terrence McKenna level, I mean it goes back to prehistory, which still the reason that we are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll get into the story down the road. I wanted to. Chelsea just walked down the stairs and she's like, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: Uh, oh my god, Chelsea comes, snatch that fucking wig off.
Speaker 3: Of We'll get into the stone a theory because that's like a big thing, which even in our plans for actually the Christmas special this year will be all about how the magic mushroom is connected, uh to Santa Claus and ship like that, So that will be fun. Oh you mean the mushroom shaman.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's just some fucking deep shit with that. So from it's used some religious rituals and ancient cultures and civilizations to its rise to stardom and the counterculture movement obviously in the sixties, from the breakthrough breakthrough scientific research to the dark ages of magic mushrooms. The history of psilocybin in many ways mirrors the human history through though you may not learn about it at school. Human history is full of the drug use.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's why I like the whole you know, all the culture is still tess with intoxicants and sex. It's like that's.
Speaker 5: Literally human existence. It's literally talking about Go back to the Greeks. Bro they had that was at a Yearly festival. They'd all basically take like magic wine and they all just like have an orgy with each other, and Yearly gave.
Speaker 7: Little boys a second off because that's what fucking Romans did, and then.
Speaker 3: They're definitely doing that.
Speaker 2: Just want to picture. I just want to picture, like, you know, normal aged people, a bunch of you know, oiled up Greek dudes sucking each other, not kids.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 7: I can't help because now that I've I've always bring it up, but I dived into the kids because the Roman thing in Saturn Alien Ship, all that stuff is like fucking deep.
Speaker 8: Well, Saturn Alias because that ended up in human sacrifice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a lot of stuff does well. We'll get to and we'll get into the assec things. But I just want to say it right now because I didn't know this. We're gonna get in the assexs soon. But did you guys know that the Aztecs would give fucking mushrooms to people that they were going to sacrifice?
Speaker 8: I hope that today And that's that's pretty nute.
Speaker 3: No fucking frightening that beagle give the guys that ripped dot in his heart.
Speaker 7: I actually was watching a YouTube video about it, which I did look it up, and there is because they would do rituals and ceremonies ingesting mushrooms, and they would also like do it to towards their gods, right, they would sacrifice someone for the gods, and and we'll get into like the gods of the flesh of the gods is what they call the mushroom. But I never knew that they would and I could see him doing it anyways, right because it was part of the ritual you have to ingest also some sort of like also this component of it would I'm sure it like went into the rituals.
Speaker 3: But the fact that you'd be tripping balls, who knows.
Speaker 7: How much they gave you and then this guy's like staying over you with a knife and back, got it?
Speaker 3: Call it whatever the fuck they say in Indiana Jones.
Speaker 5: Dude, in all fairness, though, if you were going to be sacrificed, like, I don't think there's any other way to do it, like fucking load me up with as many fucking drugs as possible.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get into that experience.
Speaker 5: Otherwise you're gonna be sitting there at that last second like all right, wait wait, I changed my mind.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do this, so here's here.
Speaker 8: Yeah he was here was my thing with that.
Speaker 2: I feel like that could work either way. Say you're like a rival tribe that's being sacrificed because you're you know, you've been conquered or what have you.
Speaker 8: And they give you that, you could probably you probably freak out.
Speaker 2: But if you're one of those people that they're like, you are the chosen sacrifice for the gods, you're going to be with that. Yeah, yeah, and they load you to the gills on strong hallucinogizing you very well maybe in whatever after life already by the time they're cutting into you.
Speaker 3: And you don't really have fear in some extent to.
Speaker 2: Although the thought of getting stabbed while tripping is the most horrific thing though.
Speaker 3: I couldn't imagine what that was.
Speaker 2: Somebody just coming towards you with it and you're like, oh my god, just like you know Aaron said that too, where it's like, would you rather be shot like a shot of stab shot?
Speaker 3: One hundred percent?
Speaker 7: I wouldn't now want to get the feeling of like just getting like you know, you're Linda Casse being it and just like getting stabbed fucking forty times, like fucking no, so crazy.
Speaker 5: Let's depends you're.
Speaker 3: Getting sabbed the first time in all fairness though, and be like Stu, like, man, you're coming too deep. It's like that's the point I was trying to cut you too deep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm getting stabbed in the jugular where I'm barely feeling it versus getting shot in the kneecap or the gut. Yeah, they'll take the stabbing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that's what I'm saying. From ancients using opium to Hitler taking math, there's no shortage of priest, emperor's, tyrants, and normal folk indulging in mind altering substances. The drug with perhaps the longest recorded history of in human use is psilocybin, and psychoactive compound that's in magic mushrooms, so people that don't know when you it's the The second compound in mushrooms is psilocybin or psilocybincn. Cubensis.
Speaker 7: And then when you ingest it, it turns into silicon, which it could reacts in your gut and and then it goes into your nervous system essentially, and that's why like it's weird because the way it affects you is is interesting because the way it goes in your nervous system, Like there's sometimes are like I'm cauld I do them all the time. I'm like, I feel like it's eve when my hair feels weird, like on my skin, like it's it's it's a weird feeling where my hair feels like I can feel it grown wing.
Speaker 5: Twitch sometimes or you like feel like like a twitch and you like your arm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's.
Speaker 7: Weird if I my curple because I have carple title if it's bad, one day it will like show me like why I took and I'll get into maybe in the end of this way. I've tried Blue Meanies. I've thrasher in the fridge and Golden Teacher. Blue Meanies are fairly strong thrashers through like really strong and uh it was like I did a t of seven grams of it, the highest dose of ticket as a tea, not ingesting it like through uh eating it. But the one time we did Blue Meanies, like it fucking my wrist, I was like, oh, I can feel I could feel it inside, Like my carpal title is fucking weird.
Speaker 5: I feel like, will you mhmm. The blue Meanies, they're the obi ones.
Speaker 3: What do you mean? Ob One's Obie.
Speaker 5: So just a little bit of a backstory about blue meanies. In the nineties, there's this guy that was coming up with genetics and his name is jet Fuel, and he came up with the ob one Blue Meanies. So that's like the the original o G Blue Meanies. And then there's side variations that people have created. I just one, yeah, and those are blue. Those are just called blue meanings. But if they're the ob one blue means and they're from the original genetics of the original stuel, that's cool.
Speaker 7: And I was just talking like what, as far as I know, white widow and the weed strain doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 3: It's been so.
Speaker 5: New that as being weed laced with coke, And then all of a sudden people just started calling strains that.
Speaker 7: No white white widow was like, I grew up smoking white window on AK and stuff like that. Right, that was like AK forty seven, these like main strains, right, And I was talking to a chick at the dispensary. I was like, did you guys ever get white widow? And she's like, because they have like black widow. I was like, oh, that's interesting, and she's like, white widow as far as she's looked into, has been lost in crosby a wit widow in.
Speaker 2: Colorado all the time. Like when the dispensaries first opened up out there, they always had ak, they always had train wreck, they always had white widow, they always had Northern I was always like the big main strains.
Speaker 5: Coming from somebody that works in the cannabis industry, Dude, every single strain isn't what you think it is like coming from the inside.
Speaker 3: Like if they don't, if.
Speaker 5: They just they just called it whatever the fuck they want, know where they come from. There's no such thing as a sativa or an India anymore. Everything is just so interest that everything's a hybrid now, Like the industry from the inside is totally different than what people see on the outs.
Speaker 7: As a full episode for Strange Brew, I think that'd be a great easily, Dude, come from the inside of marijuana.
Speaker 3: That's fucking kiss fan.
Speaker 5: You're just sitting there and have a bunch of weed in the vault and then they'll just start calling you random ass names and they saw.
Speaker 3: That's fucking sad.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if it's different from Express, where he's just walking around being like this is this, this is this.
Speaker 5: Literally that, and they call everything. They put the word jungle in it where I work, and I'm just like, no, don't do that. You have the word jungle in it just sounds like some trash weed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like Nipper but the bull that everybody poured their booze into.
Speaker 8: And You're like, I.
Speaker 3: Would like to do I don't know how can it is?
Speaker 7: And as much as like I love the dispenser, I go to one specific one that all the people are like the greatest people ever, like the one chick there.
Speaker 5: Well, the company that owns my company now is a Canadian company. It's called Terra Sentence, so I'm sure it's all the same work. And the company that I work for is called Gauge, which was originally a Canadian company and then it came to Michigan.
Speaker 3: You know what I do now? Yeah, I just smoke, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like, I find what I like, right, wedding cake I just got recently, I find what I like, and then I'm like, ah, more of that. These mango like fucking small joints are fucking delicious. Anyways, that's it for the weed episode. But like, obviously this drug has been in our history and you know, in our like it's crazy, like it's so it's a surrounded humanity for since our beginning. Magic mushrooms is a broad name given to any mushrooms, uh in the psilosibe genome and the like the genetics of what creates and like this mushroom, and there's tons of them.
Speaker 3: Obviously this is just a fucking there's so.
Speaker 7: Many different There's there's over two hundred uh known species of psilocybin q benss, which is fucking crazy, two hundred.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm like, just like, do you need to keep buying?
Speaker 2: Did she like?
Speaker 7: You find one you like and you stick with that? And I'm like, no, I want to keep experimenting. And then I've never tried penis envy and they're supposed to be one of the strongest mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Have you had ape before?
Speaker 5: No, So i I'll go through what I've had. I'll say that's albino penis envy. But everybody knows it as ape. So before I.
Speaker 7: Start with B plus like normal, like I didn't mind B plus. Then I tried Blue Meanies and those were like far more potent. Uh and uh because I put it on that psychedelic page because I did Blue Meanies that was and Blue Meanis were strong and I like them because the best visuals I've ever had was chewing Blue Meanies where me and Chelsea were I've told that.
Speaker 3: I teld about the story.
Speaker 7: We were listening to, like we had music on and then we fucking were listening to Lance Moore set and we're like he looks she looks just like the dude from Food Fighters, like just like him, and we're like it was weird and we're sitting there and then like I laid back and I was like, it's crazy this ship you could see because I could see geometric patterns, like like I'm saying, like three D shit, And I always describe it as you know when Harry Potter when he puts on the cloak and you can kind of see him, you know what I mean. Yeah, and like and it was in front.
Speaker 3: Of my face.
Speaker 7: All this stuff was like moving around and it's like it's an incredible experience. And I tried blue Banshees. Those were pretty fucking nice. Mesotepic those are my mesotepic tech. They're the ones that Mary Marina Sambini, the chick from Mexico, she does rituals with them. Yeah, I like them because they are like, to me, lighter. Where on haul it was like two days for Halloween or whatever. I did like three grams and I carved my pumpkin trip and balls and I was like, but I could. It's not that, you know, the heavy feeling you get in your brain like that, It doesn't do that.
Speaker 5: You know, you can't focus on stuff. You're kind of just like one track mine on something.
Speaker 7: And your brain is like, you don't feeling in your brain the heaviness. I can't even describe the fuzziness that is my buddy describes it. And I didn't have that, But you can still, like you can. I could go out and do things on this strain. That's why I like that strain. And I'm gonna go towards it more often. And then uh, and then I got uh my Golden Teacher. I don't like I've tried Golden Hillbilly or Hillbilly gold didn't like liked it. It's a good it's fine. But I told Anton that I've noticed that the Golden Teacher, the stuff with gold in it.
Speaker 5: Uh, It's that's like the most generic strain I could possibly think of.
Speaker 3: That's like the gorilla glue number four of mushrooms.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it makes you feel I don't like it. Like it makes me feel tired. Every time I've done Golden Teacher, I feel like tired and depressed at first. Then it kicks in, but the beginning of it sucks.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's called Golden Teachers. They're trying to teach you some shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I don't want to be learning right now. I want to be tripping.
Speaker 7: But and then so I still have my fridge and I'm like, yeah, maybe I'll do them sometime or whatever. Blue b and she the the thinnest stems I've ever seen out of a mushroom. And it's it's a strain between blue meanies obviously, and there's another one, and I like them. They're pretty potent because the thicker the stems supposedly the more stilocybin it holds. And uh, they were really thin where you're able to just eat them.
Speaker 3: And then I got the.
Speaker 8: Thrasher chewing on a fucking chunky n oh.
Speaker 3: Man, if I'm not gonna do this because they'll probably get pulled from if we put this up on YouTube or whatever, right, but the thrasher ones I have are have the thickest stems. I think I showed an antel like a video. It's so thick it's ridiculous.
Speaker 7: And they're supposed to be some of the most potent next to like the penis semi ones that I'm gonna try next.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is throw those bitches in an electric grinder.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know I.
Speaker 5: Usually makes those I was gonna say, I usually make shrem tach tea.
Speaker 3: That's usually my way of going yeah, yeah, I do that too. And then then and that's why I want.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna do a video for YouTube about this of how to make the Beginner's Guide, because I've had people ask me to talk about it just because my experience. But there's there's so many strains and I'm like, I will go through this journey for as long as I live if I'm able to access them and try different strains. But obviously, like when I have a kid and stuff like that, Like, I'll be more wary of doing.
Speaker 3: This on an off time. You do it at night. That's usually my go to, just to throw in something I'm off tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Have you ever heard of enigma? No, it's a strain of mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Oh really, not Jim Carrey. So let me explain these things. They're fucking weird, dude.
Speaker 5: They grow like coral, Like they look like a brain, and they're really really hard to grow. Like there's a trick to them that you know, is one of those like trade secrets. I don't want to give it out because there's like Facebook pages dedicated to how to grow these damn things.
Speaker 3: But you need to talk to me on a Patreon so I want to know. Yeah, I'll tell you after the show for sure.
Speaker 5: But pretty much like they're they're a mutation of ape, which is all bino penis NDI, but it's like a stronger mutation and it grows like thick ass coral. Dude. That's probably one of the best mushrooms I've ever had. The really, but they hit you like they're mentally light, but they hit you heavy at the same time, like they're really heavy on the visuals like the really the.
Speaker 7: Trime as a tech ones that like you should I think you would like those ones. It's interesting because I'm just diving down these different like strains and stuff like that and what it makes me feel. And like my buddy that I grew up with and stuff like that, he was getting into him for a while and changed his life as much as he's changed mind. And uh, I want to start going forward, especially before where you like, I'm getting married next year. I want to have like we're thinking about having kids and all this stuff. I want to start like categorizing it. Like I've said to Anton, We're like like even if it's for five, man's either writing it down or videotape myself and be like, hey, this is how I'm feeling right now. That and like so people understand what strain they might want to go with, because I think it's important to like learn about this stuff. And I was joking as like if I could work at a shrewmery, I would one hundred percent do that.
Speaker 3: I'd run one.
Speaker 5: You gotta do it at the start and then at the peak. So then at the start, Yeah, like I'm feeling good, I'm feeling light at the peak. You know, you'll be having like your primal makeup on no Shitting'll be like, yeah, you.
Speaker 7: Know, my joke is obviously I get back into the history. But my joke is always uh that, uh, I'm gonna end up like I'm gonna go in the forest. I'm gonna be Rob Williams and Jumanji just talking like freaking out, dude.
Speaker 5: That's always my biggest fear of doing mushrooms in the woods is just I'll just disappear into the woods and I'll just you'll find me like three weeks later, you know, wearing like a giant leaf loin cloth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like talking a primitive language.
Speaker 7: Do a live special and just talk about mushrooms overall and our experiences because, like Anton knows, during the summer, we have a projector outside in these comfortable like chairs that we put cushions on, and I was doing mushrooms every every weekend, and we're watching movies like I watched The Village High as Fuck, like on four grams of mushrooms, where everything around the movie was.
Speaker 3: Like a no no, and then I was like at the end of it, I was like, oh shit, I realize because I haven't seen so I was thirteen. My buddy fell asleep in the movie theater when we saw it, and like, I.
Speaker 2: Was like for him and I, okay, it is whatever.
Speaker 7: I like n Night Shambalan to an extent he's doing it was different.
Speaker 5: It was like a one time watch movie. Once the twist is ruined, it's over, but it's worth watching one I.
Speaker 8: Forgot about like that one just.
Speaker 2: Has the biggest plot hole out of everything. I was like, you mean to tell me not one fucking plane flew over that village.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah, I don't even think about that.
Speaker 5: Nobody was like, I'm just gonna venture and create my own area lit the days. Like at the end I started realizing.
Speaker 7: I was like, oh yeah, the big twist and I was like, oh, trip it out, Okay. It made me twist when I watched The Witch on Mushrooms, which tripped me out crazy. That ship was fucking nuts man. That movie starts talking to the man, and then was like, I don't think it's as crazy as you think it is. And I'd gotten this thought about all the times I've used weiji boards and mess with the occult and how long Witchcraft and that demonic force stays with inside of our history.
Speaker 3: It was like a crazy trip.
Speaker 8: I was like, you get scared and end up Christian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could see it.
Speaker 7: And then but every time I took a piss and I could see like looking out to we have a big back here and looking out to the back of it is like fucking crazy. Let's get back into it because I want to do a whole live and we'll discuss, uh.
Speaker 2: Just one thing on movies, on mushrooms. So I've told this story before, but Shane, I don't know ever told you this story. So my buddy and I got I don't know what the strain was. It was just at the time where it was like, oh, let's just fucking you know, get some rooms. We got some good rooms, like okay, cool, and we both ate like about four grams each And the whole time I was like, let's go camping, let's go you know, let's just take a weekend, go do whatever. Because for me, when I'm tripping, I'm like, I'm not gonna say I have to be, but I greatly prefer to be either near running water or anywhere that I can just take my shoes off fact the mud and just chill.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 8: That's how I ground myself when I'm tripping.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like if you're tripping balls on mushrooms, bro, like, you gotta have outside time, even if you pop out for like five minutes every hour like joint.
Speaker 2: Or so, I need to like just go, like not primal to the ongo bungo like fucking level, but like just like I'm gonna go, you know, walk around with my toes thoroughly in the mud and just sit near a tree and just soak it in.
Speaker 8: Like and the one time when we dropped acid, I sat in a creek.
Speaker 2: For an hour just it was just running and there was a little fuzzy rock that I went and just laid on and looked up and the canopy of trees had a perfect triangle and the sunlight just that was great. But anyways, that's neither here nor there. My buddy's like, no, let's watch Meet the Feebles. Oh God, I love Peter Jackson.
Speaker 8: I've a dead alive tattoo. I absolutely love Peter Jackson.
Speaker 2: I've only seen Meet the Feebles once before and I didn't remember it. And let me tell you, obviously, I'm sure you know because you laugh when you heard it.
Speaker 8: But for anyone who doesn't know that, I've never seen it.
Speaker 2: Pretty fucked up and pretty great when you're you know, drunk or stone. But on Mushrooms, all of the character stories individually are so human and fucked up that that's all I could focus on. And by the end of the movie, I turned and he's just got his hoodie scrunched up around his face and he goes, we should have gone camp and I'm.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I'm so sorry, and I was like, you fucking did this.
Speaker 2: This is our night.
Speaker 8: Now we're all just sitting here like, well, I'm depressed.
Speaker 7: And Anton wants to do a Patreon episode and I was like, I'll do mushrooms and watch it. He's like, no, let's just drink and watch it, because I've never like.
Speaker 2: You will absolutely not take mushrooms and watch Meet the Feebles.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of movies that you watch sober and you're like, this would be great to watch on mushrooms, then you instantly regret it.
Speaker 3: Dark O Riztil is also one of those movies.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, dark Crystal sure is saying with puppets and shit, man, I've watched some dark shit, like I watched I watched it follows on like two grams of mushrooms. That shit was fucking crazy horrores that.
Speaker 5: Place his films just just a little fun part. Everybody knows my fucking weird win to go shadow people story. The part in that movie where they're sitting in abandoned lot behind a building that's Northfield. That's the place that I'm always telling everybody about film that shit in Michigan.
Speaker 7: That's crazy because we can always do a revisit to the wedding wi you've covered it. But like, that's what I'm saying about that live that we want to do about talk about cryptids as a whole, even, like just getting into all sorts of different cryptids would be really fun because like me and Billy covered the Michigan dog Man and Billy loved that.
Speaker 3: Sure, He's like, what the fun.
Speaker 7: So let's get back into this. So obviously there's all these different strains of mushrooms. You know, they all contain psilocybin. Do the number of species and the diversity of those species. Magic mushrooms can be found in many places of the world. There's like tons in Canada, tons in Europe and stuff like that. Like it's it's surprising now where I'm like, can I go looking for them? Because Paul Stamm it's like my homie, Like I would love to if I could ever get him on the show, If I ever had the opportunity to get him on the show, I would absolutely adore that because I love that man. I've watched so many of his talks. But he lives in BC now because like there's and he like goes mushroom hunting and stuff like that, and uh so.
Speaker 3: Obviously it's it can be.
Speaker 7: It's a found in places in the worlds, and no wonder we have such long kinship to it.
Speaker 3: In humanity.
Speaker 7: Magic mushrooms have been used since the birth of someation twelve thousand years ago, and possibly used even before then when cave people were existing. Because this is a cave drawing of mushrooms where obviously it looks like mushrooms. You know it's interpretation, right, but we're showing a picture and it's like one of the most famous cave drawings when it comes to magic mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Fucking of weird A bunch of penises? Is it weird that the mushroom looks like a penis, but it's like an I.
Speaker 8: Guess is with wigs on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my question is I don't know if you have it already added in here, so I don't want to jump too far ahead. But just like, the whole reasoning behind why people theoretically would have started eating mushrooms is like.
Speaker 7: Why because well, the whole idea is like I saw a meme. It's like, thank god that person that they always the one person that ate stuff to understand if it was edible or not, because you know what I mean, Because that's the idea of like that we needed to consume stuff to survive, right, and at the beginning of our existence, are we influenced by aliens or whatever?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: But like how do we how do we know it's good and bad? You know that guy that eats the fucking uh Joe Rogan talks about the ship, right, you eat the fucking the berry on the tree, and then then uh fucking Fred falls down and dies. You're like, okay, not eating that berry. I was like, all right, it's a little fun fact.
Speaker 5: The next one family of rats, if they find a new food, one of them will eat it, and they'll wait twenty four hours before the rest eat it.
Speaker 7: Fucking create rats. Are high highly more intelligent than we give them credit for.
Speaker 5: Dude, I used to breed rats. I had like thirty hairless rats. Dude, Like, I know a lot about rats, ud, They're fucking smartest shit. It's crazy going back into what I was saying, just the whole concept of you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna be like that guy from have you Seen Them? Wait?
Speaker 7: If you're seen that movie with U Crystal Clover, the rat's a.
Speaker 3: Movie guy committed with all the fucking rats.
Speaker 5: But dude, just the whole concept though, of just falling around herds and seeing ship and then seeing mushrooms.
Speaker 3: You're out of it.
Speaker 5: So there's something that looks like a dick growing out of shit, and somebody was just like, yep, I'm gonna eat that.
Speaker 3: I know I eat that.
Speaker 2: So I've always thought too part of the thing that I would assume influenced modern humans is watching other animals that are similar to them, watching what they eat. You're just like, Okay, that thing is eating that and it didn't die. I just watched that bird go and eat those berries and it's fine. And then it's like that's what those berries and it's fucking dead, And.
Speaker 7: I'm like, what if it happened to eat that bird and then he like punches the bird.
Speaker 5: Animals usually regret eating psychedelic mushrooms though, because bears will do that shit. Sometimes videos like their cubs stripping fucking balls. But I try to grow some strooms in my backyard. Brow and the rats and just other animals. It looks like everything would come up and take one little tiny bite off it and they wouldn't touch it ever.
Speaker 7: Really, man, we have to do a pat at least a Patriot episode, so it's not like out in the airwaves too much or we talk about stuff like this, because I'd be curious of what you've done, how you end up structuring, because I know I just before this episode, I listened to a magic there's the two books in one Magic Mushroom Guide. It was by someone with the last name Leary, but it wasn't Timothy Leary. It was like Terrence. I wonder if it's his brother a cousin. I haven't looked into it, but it was two books and one the first book was great, and the second book was all about how you cultivate mushrooms. And I was like, I don't want to listen to this while I'm driving. I need to like sit down and like understand because it just tells you the basics how to set everything up, and it did. You can't taint it unless you're like looking at it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 5: I can give you the full fucking process as far as outside goes.
Speaker 3: Bro I live in Michigan.
Speaker 5: So like when you grow tubs and they start getting mold, that's when you toss them. So just for ships and giggles, dude, I would just take that shit and bury it outside and see if new stuff you're close.
Speaker 7: To where there's there is there is an opportunity where we could all hang out. That's what's crazy, because you are I'm I'm in fucking Southern Ontario there because me and Anton really wanted.
Speaker 8: To do an honorary Southern Ontario.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like, man, there's a way to Troy, Michigan. So I'm like right on the border going in here in Buffalo though.
Speaker 7: We're so close, we're like literally an hour and a half away from each other.
Speaker 8: I see Canada every day on my way to work.
Speaker 3: The first can It every time I go down to the city.
Speaker 7: Canada on the other side, Like hello Canada, Canada, it was cool until Trudeau took over.
Speaker 2: Tom and I had a plan at one point when we first started doing this together that it was during the middle of COVID and we were going to go over to the you know the things you put the quarter in and the view finders and what have you.
Speaker 8: We're going to hold up a sign and like film it and shit be like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Here is hey guy. Fuck you.
Speaker 5: Oh hey, you an old fairness dude.
Speaker 3: From wherever we're at in Detroit.
Speaker 5: You could probably honestly jump in the water swim over there in like ten minutes and nobody would even notice you.
Speaker 3: And you'd be like, I'm in Canada. I'm in Michigan.
Speaker 7: You're probably Anton's about an hour and like half an an hour and a half. Like I've like from like where he is from me about hour forty five. Maybe if you include traffics like that, you might be even closer.
Speaker 2: I'm old enough to remember when a there was a time where I could just go to Canada when I like, without a special ID or anything like that.
Speaker 8: Sixteen year old MEI.
Speaker 2: They're just like yep, go ahead, like okay. And we also used to take wheels, used to take a boat on Lake Ontario and go from the States to Canada, and all you ever had to do is be like, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 8: Docked over here to see you.
Speaker 3: Now you can't come to another state.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah it was, and and the thing is now you can't unless you're from another country. Not gonna get into fucking my views on fuck face, black face, but the first record use of silicide mushrooms three minutes.
Speaker 3: It's gonna happen many, like even in years from now.
Speaker 7: Everyone remember there was a piece of shit that run ran Canada and he did it for way too long.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's no judgment. That's just my personal enjoyment. I love Cluar always like how do we keep this show?
Speaker 7: Kind of like where it's it's timeless in aspect, but I'm like, I can't help but mention what's happening in my country because it's crazy the stuff that is happening in Canada and even the States. But like Hannah's becoming like authoritarianism and like, oh yeah, go kill yourself, you have mental health.
Speaker 3: It's tons of fucking crazy shit that's happening in this country.
Speaker 7: So the first record use of silicide mushrooms dates back to around seven thousand BCE, which is crazy, and I would like to get a Patriot episode about fucking Christ and stuff like that from paintings found in that tin Tin Tanza Tanza riff rock, which I think is that. I'm pretty sure it's this image that was showing earlier, which is crazy, and this was an Algeria. These rock paintings depict several images of humanoid figures holding mushrooms that actually might be this one. I looked and there's so and I've tried, like there's there's statues, there is one.
Speaker 8: I was gonna say that's the fucking garden, but.
Speaker 3: That's There's so many different things and I looked for in our angient culture, and I've thought this this might be it also though, because that's.
Speaker 5: Seen the mushroom man one. What that's like the mushrooms growing on his shoulders. It's supposed to be one of the earliest like ideas of like an entity based on mushrooms.
Speaker 3: No, this might be it also because this looks.
Speaker 5: Like a face and then mushrooms growing on his shoulders. I looked everywhere for.
Speaker 7: Images that we could show, and there's like Google's Google, right, Oh, this one, that one yep. Yeah, that's crazy cool and he's got dick big old did.
Speaker 5: That was one of the first like known like mushroom entity like depictions.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. I bet you someone fucking saw this show.
Speaker 8: Was that a Terrice his wife?
Speaker 2: No, No, that drew that go back to the picture, Kat Garson McKenna.
Speaker 7: I was gonna I was gonna be like, I don't really know who would marry.
Speaker 2: If anyone's sucking the mushroom, it's Paul Stamon.
Speaker 3: Who would marry this guy?
Speaker 2: What do you mean who?
Speaker 8: The man is a fucking like extremely well educated.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: He does look like a cross between Tommy Chong and Allen Ginsburg, but that's true.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: He also that dude has talked to interdimensional elf interchangeable construct beings like.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get there. I'm gonna get there. I'm gonna fucking I want you.
Speaker 2: Done your five dry grams in silent darkness. Tom No, I antalk keep saying that ship seven, Homie seven exactly, That's what I'm That's what I'm doing next.
Speaker 3: And Homie from fucking uh Realities are Show. I liked him. Uh he fucking he was saying that.
Speaker 7: Uh, he was saying that he used to do like these are five six grams and mushrooms and ride a subway and I was like, fucking no thanks.
Speaker 2: In Portland, I was crazy.
Speaker 3: I want to imagine who That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Look at the homeless guy like fucking like eight No, I couldn't imagine doing that ship.
Speaker 3: And then that's one. I'm like, there's set set up.
Speaker 2: When I've tried, I've tripped balls on public transport before, not.
Speaker 8: On mushrooms, and it's not a good time.
Speaker 3: And I love everybody's gonna stab I love you anyways.
Speaker 5: Let alone you're on mushrooms, you especially feel like the old lady and sitting next to you or the lady with the ball full the baby and stab you.
Speaker 2: In Toronto Trump other other animals know when you're tripping, like is that next cats will.
Speaker 3: Look directly at me.
Speaker 5: That time that I saw the oonie on my pillow when I was doing the d MT bro, my cats were looking right at that ship too.
Speaker 3: I know they saw that.
Speaker 2: In all the the drop and assid and go into the woods and ship. We used to also like drop ascid and go fishing. And I've never caught more fish in my entire life than when I'm tripping and there's always one or two deer that come by, and rather than be skittish, just stop and just.
Speaker 7: It's fucking weird, Like what's up with you? Like I've done a bunch of mushrooms? Now, yeah, it's it's because.
Speaker 2: Like imagine that on the fucking bus around the subway, you know that one unhinged crazy person is looking.
Speaker 8: Directly at you, going, oh yeah, I got one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't know.
Speaker 3: You're on the same mental plane as me, aren't.
Speaker 2: You them too?
Speaker 5: God?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, that's that's what's crazy, because like even like my cat, Like even Chelsea was like, Laya looks like some sort of like we have. We used to have a cat named Luke and lay and Luke died, but like she even said, like she's like, it's crazy. They look like a more static and stuff like that. And there was one time where like Charlie, he seeing my dog, seems to know when I'm a mushrooms. We've actually had like the one day I was home alone and I did fucking I told Anton, I was like, I'm gonna wake up and do a bunch of mushrooms. I did, and then I like laid there, like we had like a bonding moment. But like there was one time where me and Chelsea were tip and she went to the washroom and I was tripping balls and he was in my lap just like like doing normal dog shit. But I was tripping out because he looked like he was spazzing out, and I was like, and it looked weird in my He looked like some sort of like cryptid creature, like almost like.
Speaker 3: Sin to throw into the whole animal thing.
Speaker 5: This cat right here already when I first got him, he was like an abused cat. And I connected with him because I was tripping balls, dude, and I laid on the floor and I pet him for like three hours, dude. And his face was so perfectly like symmetrical and looked like geometrically.
Speaker 3: It was just like the weirdest thing I've ever seen, bro.
Speaker 5: Like it was like I don't even know how to explain it unless you're on psychedelics. But it was like I could see like him himself, you know.
Speaker 8: The buildings that make them up.
Speaker 5: But I like didn't just see him pass the cat, like I swear, like I saw his like consciousness like inside of the cat like.
Speaker 7: It was just there's some things like its into ship like uh, and we'll get into it on on. I think maybe if we do a live about this stuff, like I told Anton, like I just did that seven grad tea and I like, my my my aunt has died. So my grandparents died, like my grandma mother died and my grandfather was in like a long term care and then he died not shortly after. And then and this is all on my mom's side of the family, and there's only like a handful of us left. And then my aunt died because she had abused alcohol and stuff like that and got a tumor. And then my uncle died around the same time, her brother from a drug overdose. All these people died around a three year period. And I did a huge dose of mushrooms. And I wasn't there because of COVID and stuff like that. Of being able to be there for my aunt here, no one was because the way COVID was going, we weren't able to see her. And she would text me stuff while she was like delirious, And I said, I had this crazy experience where I swear to God, I was like, where are you guys? Like, I don't like if you guys had another reality. When I was tripping balls and I heard my aunt's voice say I'm here and it fuck it, I was like, is this in my head? Like I start tripping, I was like, is this in my head? Like one of my It was crazy. The things you can experience on mushrooms is beyond our comprehension.
Speaker 2: That actually led me into the other question that I had, which is if you guys have ever had like psychic experiences while tripping.
Speaker 3: That's what I was literally about to say.
Speaker 5: Bro, there was this time sit there when I was tripping that I would do this thing with my friends and they were able to do it too. Bro. I mean, I still don't even know how to explain this, because you and we'd be able to still like feel and see like the room around us, and we'd have one person to be like put up numbers with their fingers and we get them right like every fucking time.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 5: It was like the creepiest thing ever, Like you can get like a full feel of your serados and I should try.
Speaker 8: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: We've had like full on like not not like a full conversation, but a full communication before with just looking at each other.
Speaker 8: That's, you know, while while tripping and stuff, and it's.
Speaker 5: I've had a visions on mushrooms too, twice of being the same person at two different times, and I was like a viking, like mushroom shaman.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: It was fucking weird. It was like our past.
Speaker 5: It was so hard that I couldn't see anything besides this vision.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: It was fucking weird.
Speaker 7: It's crazy. That's where I want to get. I'll keep fucking reaching for it. I'm gonna like and.
Speaker 3: I was a seven grammar. That was a heroic dose. See, and I've done that. I've done a six point it was like six point five or something like that tea, which I have noticed, right obviously from not doing the tea because of deluci to an extent of just eating them raw, my trip lasts longer, obviously, and you have like more vivid experiences, right.
Speaker 5: I don't know about you guys, but I always get like puky from when I eat, like the actual matters. So I always do t tech just because it gets rid of that.
Speaker 3: Like I've had stomach shit.
Speaker 2: I get I say, I have pretty bad stomach issues, and I was like.
Speaker 3: It will go away after an hour about an hour, how do you start tripping balls hardest? Look, I've never thrown up yet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would throw up every single time I'd eat him, bro, But I always know that right after I puked, I'd be looking in the toilet and everything will go geometric and that's when the trip like sortaty hit.
Speaker 7: We'll bring that up. I got lot of stuff to go through. Uh, So let's near the end. I want to ask you guys about the mirror thing, if you ever looked at yourself?
Speaker 3: But wait for that.
Speaker 7: So obviously there's depictings you have, like obviously ancient k I knew this would happen because we've all experience mushrooms, so that it's like, whoa have you had this experience?
Speaker 3: But of course this.
Speaker 7: Cannot be obviously taken as a evidence of like you know, these these paintings that maybe they use psychedelic mushrooms. But also it's given why uh, but given how widespread magic mushrooms have been used throughout history, it seems unlikely that it's not the case kind of thing, right, So throughout this first recorded evidence of human use of psychedelic mushrooms, we can speculate that they have been used longer than these paintings even suggest. In fact, Terence mckinna, you know, the guy looks like he's ready to eat some cheese all the time.
Speaker 5: For both I just getna get a milk steak with jilly beans on the side.
Speaker 7: I love Terrece Wikina, but like he does look like some sort of rat creature.
Speaker 8: I loved the way he talks, voice his body perfectly.
Speaker 3: It's sound true. I am a rat, I am a mouse.
Speaker 5: But his voice is weirdly enticing. That is, he's one of those voices that's like a very nerdy guy's voice. But you could listen to that shit for like four hours easily.
Speaker 7: Also, I don't know that anyone's checked it out, but I'm gonna show it. There's a podcast called It existed for a long time, but it's Psychic Salon.
Speaker 3: It's great.
Speaker 7: I've listened to a bunch of episodes. I went back because they have like recordings of Timothy Leary and Terrence McKenna and all these other psychonauts from like the sixty seventies.
Speaker 3: Probably it was probably.
Speaker 7: Around like the eighties by the time they were actually recording this stuff. But it's pretty interesting because all this stuff is like there's talks of Terrence mckinna like uh in like colleges and Timothy Leary at Harvard and so it's it's I showed psychic Salon.
Speaker 3: It's fucking sick.
Speaker 7: And I only knew about that because Joe Rogan mentioned it and I was like, oh, and I look into that and it was it was fucking crazy man.
Speaker 3: So yes, I was just say.
Speaker 2: My two favorite Soaks voices to listen to are Alan Watts and Robert anteon Love.
Speaker 3: I love Alan Watts with you have no idea that guy, He's got me through so much fucking bullshit.
Speaker 8: They both have very cigarette soaked vocals.
Speaker 3: I love it, obviously.
Speaker 7: So Terence McKinnon propos was the idea that human consciousness, maybe it was made possible by ingesting these fun guy more of this shortly, as well as obviously spreading far back, Psilocybin mushrooms have been used obviously in a broad geographical spread of around the world. Right so in fact, these mushals appear to have been eaten wherever they were grown. Much in obviously we have South and East Asia religious imagery appearing obviously that it influenced mushrooms Vikings, as Shane's kind of been talked about him thinking he was a Viking fruit of the gods. Yes, proposed, Uh, they actually they reported in stuff that taking I am a mascaria, which is sounds crazy.
Speaker 2: That's the red and white cap one.
Speaker 8: Right, there's another one that's.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And when they be filtered through a reindeer first, Yes, that's the whole thing connection.
Speaker 5: Actually, yeah, I was gonna say, it's actually a neurotoxin. It's not actually psilocybin, so it's a totally different like chemical compound that creates it. But if you ingest it yourself, it's a neurotoxin and it's not good for you to fox you up. But if reindeer ingest it and then you drink your urine, it pushes it out, but it filters out the neurotoxin parts and then you get a trip. It's more of like a drunk like psychedelic a normal one.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 5: I've seen atmosphere these art exhibits where they'll actually have reindeer eating aminita and they'll just give out reindeer pists for people to drink, and they do it as like art exhibits.
Speaker 3: That sounds fucking awesome, fucking crazy, which is fucking nuts, and that will be coming down the road because I do want to do our Christmas episode about that this year. But druids are a.
Speaker 7: Thought to have eaten uh the the these caps, oh, this is fucking libertarian caps, liberty caps, psilocybin semi semi lencintia, and so what I can't pronounce with.
Speaker 5: The those are I think the little wood dwellers I'm not mistake and the ones that girl on wood and they're like crazy fucking strong that it's like one gram is like a dose.
Speaker 3: Well okay, and getting into even like Paul Samas stuff like that.
Speaker 7: He's like about how he he's like obviously through his life is experienced all sorts of psychedelics, looked for them and looked for mushrooms, specifically where him and his brother at one point actually coined a certain strength camera which one it was, and they found it and they brought it home and this is one of his famous stories that he told in Shoe Rogan and that he ingested it. So they picked up bunch and this is the one where he had the premonition that all these animals would be dead, and they he marked down the end of the world, and then within a week.
Speaker 3: The next week he drove there was a huge drought that happened.
Speaker 7: He had a vision of all these animals being dead and he drove past it. After this drought happened and all these animals died. It's like a crazy story. But he talks about how they found a certain strain and they had to take twenty grams. He's like, they just kept eating him to get the same effect that it would be for ten eight, nine, ten grams. So imagine how this sit there and eat that many to get the same effect.
Speaker 2: Stamens has eaten so many mushrooms that it's nothing for him.
Speaker 3: He hasn't died, man, Like, that's crazy.
Speaker 7: I fucking this after talking about this, man, I don't know, I'd stay up tonight and fucking dude. So the earliest evidence of magic mushrooms used it It was a mural that was found in Northern Australia which depicts mushrooms and psychedelic illustrations, which I do think it's either this image that we're showing now or I it might be this one because there's two prominent images. Uh that we get this idea that obviously magic willships have existed for so long.
Speaker 2: This one would probably be no, the second. I would assume it would be the first one, not the second one if we're talking in Australia, because yes, that's what it was. That's white folk and we're talking about Aboriginal tribes. So plus another one is Garden of Eden that's just heavily like western you know.
Speaker 7: And and and I was talking to a dude at work about this because like I work with everyone, like I work with the guy that like he he works in he's a Jehovah witness, but he doesn't like he practiced.
Speaker 3: He doesn't really practice it.
Speaker 7: He's like he just works out all the time and you know, smokes weed and he actually does mushrooms too. I gave him some, Uh, he bought some of the Golden Teachers off me.
Speaker 3: He still has some.
Speaker 7: And it's interesting because I'm like the one that's not really religious. And I said to the one dude and he's like really Christian but believes it comes from.
Speaker 3: His heart or whatever, blah blah, and uh.
Speaker 7: And the funny thing is Anton, guess what he has a gay brother, just like how you have a very religious brother, And I said it was I was like, it's kind of funny how uh, how very religious people seem to have the brother that's like no gay or something like that, because I think it it it's for a reason to switch it should at least like have them more accepting and switch their consciousness, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Isn't that interesting? Isn't that weird? I remember that it's just like people he's a Christian Orthodox, isn't he.
Speaker 8: Like Eastern Eastern Orthodoxy?
Speaker 3: See?
Speaker 7: And the guy I work with this super like Christian and his brothers also grey. So I was like the parallels almost of like you know what I mean of like that, it seems like people are super religious, like it almost like whatever reality does is put someone in a specific place.
Speaker 2: Eastern Orthodoxy is for people who are gigantic fucking nerds, and like Christianity.
Speaker 8: I just thought that was just like learnless. It's like okay.
Speaker 7: But I told him, I was like, oh, there's a theory that like essentially that the whole religious construct was actually just from a mushroom. And he was like, oh maybe, I'm like, like you believe all the stuff that you're told through a fucking book that was written by.
Speaker 2: Then, the talk convincing a woman to eat an apple, That's that's fucking perfectly normal.
Speaker 8: But you being like, well, maybe you.
Speaker 2: Know, these psychedelic experiences that people have back in the day may have led to them structuring their beliefs, you know, which are of course just a smattering of other beliefs that were taking text and the.
Speaker 3: Burning fucking bush. How is that psychedelics?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, exactly, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Fucking crazy.
Speaker 7: So obviously this goes through what fuck it, our prominent history. The earliest evidence was that the depictions and I do think it's this one from the depictions of these these cave drawings. Archaeologists have dated it back to ten thousand BCE. Rock paintings in Spain suggest the magic mushrooms were around and around prehistoric hit people in Europe around four thousand BCE. Magic mushrooms have since obviously, like I said, been in our civilation for civilization for about twelve thousand years ago, and possibly used me even before then. It was also obviously used by Aztecs and rituals, including hallucinogenic substance known as called the God the flesh of the gods, which we mentioned earlier, where that's where they took it from. That it might have also been shrooms. They don't necessarily know, but it probably was.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 2: They are they not saying it was aliens.
Speaker 5: They thought mushrooms were given to them from one of their gods. Don't know how to fucking say the name, but it's x O C H I P I L L I like brain fart on how to say it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh no, I do that all the time, don't you worry. I constantly I want.
Speaker 5: To attempt to try to try to butcher that name because I know I'm gonna totally fuck it up.
Speaker 7: See this is see that's the way I was talking about. This is the thirteenth century uh Fresco depictures Adam and Eve of the Tree of Knowledge, which that's the whole idea of the Tree of Knowledge. Might just be someone ingesting mushrooms and then like having like this these fruitions.
Speaker 3: You know, it gets crazy, man, just.
Speaker 5: A consciousness awakening of just realizing like the world around them, you know, percent from a different perspective completely changes, like how you view the world.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and like I sent anton the pronunciation, but I don't think he has pulled up.
Speaker 3: But it's teooniak.
Speaker 7: I'm not going to pronounce anyways, it's where did you? I send it in text on the on our chat.
Speaker 8: I'm using my I'm using my phone.
Speaker 3: It's the language of the aztext.
Speaker 7: It literally translates into god mushroom and this is it's not it's not lightning because this is what they saw it as, right, It's not that the Astecs, along with other Central and set uh South American cultures, worship to magic mushrooms. And uh, it's crazy because the huge, huge amount of aztec icnography and sculptures depicting mushroom added beings thought to be deities. We're everywhere, like, where's the one? This is fucking crazier, is that want I have? It's fucking nuts.
Speaker 3: A little mushroom army, little stone mushroom army. Yeah, I cut it out as imagery. I don't know where that is now.
Speaker 7: It makes me mad, But this is an example of it, obviously, but fucking weird. There's like literally tons of them and uh even yeah these literally these guys, these isn't my mine. Mushroom stones in Guatemala.
Speaker 8: There's a dog one too, so way on the left middle row.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, it's crazy because they're worshiping this stuff. They took it like because they would see this thing it'd ingested and it would be like what their whole culture would be like, uh, structured around to an extent because it would give you and then the thing is that's why I like, yeah, it could take you down a weird path where you're.
Speaker 3: Like, this is the thing that the gods gave us.
Speaker 7: And then one guy's like, I had a vision that we have to sacrifice the firstborn child to the gods.
Speaker 3: And it's like, this guy's got it fucking crazy.
Speaker 5: I just imagine somebody taking his shits on the mushrooms then looking at a field of mushrooms and they all grow those little faces, and all of them just start telling you, yeah, yeah, man, like sacrifice your child, love everybody, the world willpend. They all just have different voices, and it's like, all right, I'm gonna pick that one that looks like a dog. He's saying some evil shit, but I think he's right.
Speaker 3: Then you're Berkowitz fucking crazy.
Speaker 8: It is so transmissions from serious Man.
Speaker 7: So nuts Man, so Early Spanish Invaders observed and sometimes actually partook in these mushroom ceremonies, and it appears that it was a ritual and reserved mostly for upper classes of Aztec societies, which eventually, even if Shane was going I would like to dive into the Aztec cultures like that, it would be everything in this show like ends up branching off in a spiderweb to other things that we could talk about, because obviously there's tons of all these iconographies in it, and as high quality, high quantities of these mushrooms were hard to come by, that's why it was kind of struck sure for like the rich as the way we're going with the World Economic Forum and yeah, you're not gonna eat meat only Klaus Schwab can eat meat kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Well, so basically, if it's one of those like you know, we know the benefit of taking these things, but if the servant class ever learns that they're fucked so true, then we might have a problem.
Speaker 8: So let's just restrict it for us.
Speaker 5: Well, so I was saying, I think they confuses me the most about this whole decriminalizing thing is that I feel like the main reason why they've like kept psychedelics away from people and schedule them as like the worst drugs is because they don't want people to work up to wake up. So it's like, why the hell did they decriminalize them.
Speaker 7: I have a theory is because the idea is that big Farmer wants to take hold of psilocybin and essentially synthesize it so it's created by big Pharma and then so they can sell it. But the thing is, you can't patent nature the same way you can't if the coronavirus was created. If it was created by nature, you can't patent it. And it was patent in two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: So how I know.
Speaker 2: I know you're in Canada, but like, sweetie, this is America. You can patent fucking anything.
Speaker 3: I know. You can patent age. There's names on it.
Speaker 2: They will.
Speaker 7: There's a pattern for AIDS, patent for the fucking influenza, there's a pattern for like every single disease known to man.
Speaker 3: That was what I was saying though about the whole weed thing. Brother, they're trying.
Speaker 5: The tobacco thing, which we can get into further on now, is like they're separating you from the spirituality of the plant. So they start synthetically producing silicides. I didn't put anything into the original plant obsolete. Then the spirituality is disconnecting.
Speaker 3: They'll never be able to do that.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: That's the thing about mushroom.
Speaker 7: Even in weed though, but like mushrooms essentially because it will grow on its own. My cillium grows underneath the fucking earth, and they'll never be able.
Speaker 3: To make it up like eighty percent of the fucking ground. Bro It's fucking crazy. I love mushrooms, man.
Speaker 2: But anyways, basically, people make sure you start running your heirloom strains now, start growing them where you know where they're from, and preserve them as much as possible.
Speaker 5: So I act ills just a little trick for anybody. So because this is some shit you can take home. If you find some psychedelic strains and you want to keep them and you just want to preserve them and not have to worry about growing them, you take them with a fresh head before the gills rip and the sports drop. You put it on a piece of tinfoil, put a glass cup over it, let it sit twenty four hours. You'll get a nice little imprint of all the spores. Close that shit up in tinfoil, boom, you got it saved.
Speaker 3: So that's that's crazy.
Speaker 7: So when I'm grinding it up right and all that like fucking smoke poof comes up. I are you able to take that and then grow them again?
Speaker 8: What you want to suck that in?
Speaker 5: That's the spores, That's what I was talking about. That dusting that you get that's on that tinfoil. We can get into the process later on, but essentially you put it into a liquid search and uh then you've it's pretty much how you re germinate, and you know it's I.
Speaker 7: Want to know how you do this because you have like great knowledge on this stuff, and I want to know it because I'm so I love mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Man, They're my life now. And it's crazy because like all that, Like and.
Speaker 7: I joked, I do videos and me grinding them up and make them my micro doses and stuff like that from my like Instagram stores, and I like made a joke where I was like, yeah, I've tried to inhale this.
Speaker 3: It doesn't do anything because I've been like over like the grinder, this is like nothing happens. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: I don't mean, I just mean, like, don't let it go.
Speaker 3: To waste no I inhale.
Speaker 7: It liked because it's so like you have to carefully open the lid and it goes poof fucking crazy, like Johnny Knoxville when he's like farting over somebody's face.
Speaker 3: You know, Oh my god, I love that fucking bit.
Speaker 7: So don't be fooled and obviously imagining that just because the societies took mushrooms, that they were totally peaceful and wonderful, as we said earlier. One report claims that upon obviously, uh, there was when they would actually have a new emperor. Many prisoners were sacrificed, their flesh eaten and their hearts cut out, and everyone took mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Fucking crazy. There's nothing else, but I would be quite a trip, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean, I feel like you're killing me with that hair. You just look so natural when you flip it, and you've been flipping it this whole show.
Speaker 3: Bro, I did have that.
Speaker 5: You wonder why I randomly laught, It's because you're killing me with that.
Speaker 7: I don't know you should have ant I was making fun. We did the Halloween special. I don't know if you saw it, but I dressed like a hippie. Billy had no costume, so I was like, you got a suit and he was like yeah, And I was like, I'm gonna get you clown makeup and you're gonna be Trudeau and he was and it was The Halloween special was probably some of the funniest, if that's a word, the most funny ship we've ever done, just because the content. It was just, man, the context of all the conversations were right there, and uh, Billy didn't know what he was going to be. And then I was like, and we're putting the makeup on him, and I was like, man, you look like scary. And then I took like a granted mushrooms that were We're doing that and it was a great time.
Speaker 8: You couldn't even I couldn't even look at it. He looked up and went over the camera and just the makeup down through.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even look at the dude. So the asked the cover of the episode. I remember, yes, it was just like, oh, man, fucking frightening.
Speaker 7: The Aztecs were by no means the only interest of indigenous cultures uh to take part obviously in these regulatory like the regularly using psilocybin mushrooms uh obviously the best known, but there they are the best known when it comes to this stuff magic mushrooms.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: Psychedelics are to be used by also different cultures. Arguably even the most famous is ayahuasca, UH, the mystical DMPTY containing concoction that was used to communicate with the spirit world. Because of this, psilocybin was used in religious and spiritual ceremonies for a divination calling upon spirits, like if you go back even to me and antonin a whole episode about the scrying mirror, you know, the black mirror and staring into it, and were it set us down? This this talk about psychedelics, of that idea of like looking into the different realms of stuff.
Speaker 5: The reason why you can't get into the mirror realm is because the other you on the other side is blocking you as you push your hand in.
Speaker 3: That's fucking good, you know crazy, So obviously.
Speaker 8: You have to do that thing where you fucking envision.
Speaker 2: Yourself shrinking and disappearing in the mirrors.
Speaker 5: That's not I just imagine somebody trying to sneak up on the mirror and they're doing that thing, or they walk over the side and then they pop in real quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, all right, I gotta I gotta get them on this one quick and then you turn around they try to spin real quickly, scary wack around.
Speaker 2: So said, it was the one time you do it and it works, and it's the most terrifying things.
Speaker 5: That ripple ship. You see in movies where you touch it and it's like water. So suppose on the other side your bol like, what the fuck?
Speaker 7: It was used for healing and an aesthetic, which I think is crazy Antesia for paying, which I was like, I guess, but it could make you feel every single thing. That's why I won't smoke.
Speaker 5: We can get a tattoo, man, you feel ship and moment I've done.
Speaker 2: That, it's so much it sucks, dude, I'm going to tell and I was like, this is fucking horrible. I would much rather just go into a sober because you can, like you can trance out into the pain.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's you focus on it too much on your stone. You can't do it on anything. I just will eat it ships on a food going sober.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: That's because I've definitely showed up at least a two tattoo stone and it was not fun.
Speaker 5: It was edibles even worse. I couldn't imagine psychedelics. I imagine that like Musher, So that sounds fucking I would.
Speaker 3: Rather chew a bunch of mushrooms than do a high dose of edibles. I've had two experience where I felt.
Speaker 7: Like I was dying, where I couldn't breathe, and it was fucking man, Edibles, you do too much, fuck you up.
Speaker 5: Just a fun experience, bro, that I got to share on this show. Gabby, my girlfriend, she did some edibles like a week or two ago, and I didn't know she ate them, and we watched fourteen oh eight. Bro, she was like, you know in that psychedelic mindset, dudeyah, and she was like mind fucks and she was like she.
Speaker 3: Fucking was like, all right, I'm done, I'm going to bed.
Speaker 5: She came in and like laid on the bed sideways, and I'm like, you're lying, You're like, so that was an awful movie to watch.
Speaker 8: Shut her.
Speaker 7: She told me that she got super into the show and she like loves fucking strange Bruce, so fucking showed her. That's fucking sick, dude. It is funny because like it can really fuck you up. And we actually have a talk to do do a commentary in fourteen oh eight, because I.
Speaker 3: Love that movie.
Speaker 7: When I was younger, me and my buddy that for I got we got stoned and watched it. I was like sixteen, and I was not going to actually air it about at anton and they saying we should, like, do it, do a commentary on it because it is such a trippy Absolutely yeah.
Speaker 5: Do not to get a hold on a whole other sign tangent about it. So I'm just gonna throw this idea in there, but I would love to hop on that shit talking about that because I've been fascinated by this concept and theory lately that rather than they're being like places that are haunted or like entities like we think they are, it's more of like a location that's conscious and like I will watch that movie a couple of days after I started thinking about this concept and I was just like, whoa dude, shit happening for a fucking reason, Like it's literally about the hotel room itself, and not like they're actually being like a conscious person.
Speaker 3: Yeah mind, like more.
Speaker 2: Like a vortex or a lay line type situation that's just like an entity all in of itself that's just perhaps you know, like unperceivable or like one specific area in a building that has Yeah, more like that, Okay, so.
Speaker 3: We'll get it into like that would be.
Speaker 5: More like a like an area is like conscious okay, Like like like the area is like I don't know how to explain it, Like like we perceive conscious as being like tied to something physical, you know, like a body or whatever. But if there's like things beyond that, and they're just like a consciousness to a location. And because there's a consciousness to that location, it's not that those like souls are trapped there.
Speaker 3: It's more than that.
Speaker 5: Like part of that consciousness is that it can like replay things like reality. That's that's the whole idea of likes being you know, just weird ship.
Speaker 2: Would you qualify the into base and as one in such area?
Speaker 5: I haven't dug into that one, so you had to come. I don't know, I feel like that's that's beyond that. But yeah, just like some of these like haunted locations that people view where it's just like like, for example, the replay paranormal ship where they don't actually like interact with the people around there kind of just like.
Speaker 3: Like because that's more of like the location or place being like a cautious thing, you know, a.
Speaker 7: Permanent imprint into into a location. Which like that's why I said the Season hotel because that's just like just rife with paranormal activity and it's just like because of the trauma that has been in one area. I do think they could, like because we've talked about before, the idea of like I tell Anton people, if people walk into a bar, they thought they're having a drink, having a good time to go back the next day, the bar wasn't even opened, and then they saw on the fucking wall there's a picture of people that they saw from fucking like fifty years ago. It's fucking crazy. There's so many things we can get into, especially just.
Speaker 5: Another concept with that room thing I was saying too. You go into like Japanese folklore with like the yokai, and they talk about like after something exists for one hundred years, if you if you like take care of it whatever, like it becomes conscious. Yeah, like literally like that, but like a like a room or like a place. But there's the other side of it where if you don't treat it good, that it becomes like an angry spirit, and that can be what some of the hauntings are is that it's like a location that becomes conscious.
Speaker 3: Going off of like the Geese ideas should come on.
Speaker 7: I've we've talked about, we talked about strange Japanese legends, but you should come on. We dive back into because I know Anton wants to get back into like some of the hauntings and weird paranormal events that happened in Japanese culture and stuff like that, because I believe it.
Speaker 5: Want to talk about the Kappa pulling offls out of buttholes, yeah, oh yeah, man.
Speaker 7: Or the fucking thing that there's tons of ship and you're good, so obviously like you have like you have, and it will go into your butthole. You have certain ancient cultures like the.
Speaker 2: Uh oh god, what's the oh my god, it starts with the tea, I'm forgetting it. The nutsack raccoon, Oh.
Speaker 3: Theis Yeahki, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: I never look at Mario the same think knowing that it's not a fucking flying squirrel. It's supposed to be flying by a giant ball bag.
Speaker 2: It's a nuts yep, right now. I love Japanese folklor walk into that spider woman in the woods is fucking great.
Speaker 3: It's very over sexualized.
Speaker 5: They're very into buttholes and dicks.
Speaker 7: So obviously you have, like all these ancient cultures right getting into Central Americans using it through rituals. Obviously, Peyoti morning cory seeds. Uh, Salvia, the actual plant of salvia.
Speaker 8: Fucking salvia.
Speaker 7: Selvia is fucking stupid, man. They used to sell that sh in fucking convenie stores.
Speaker 8: Have you done it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, numerous times, and it got the more I did it, the more I.
Speaker 3: Was like, it's not like, have you done it properly?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 3: It was Hamilton's Farmatopia.
Speaker 5: He actually went to Mexico and they did the ship You're supposed to like ingest it like raw.
Speaker 3: You're it's crazy. Existed for like raw for two three years.
Speaker 7: It used to be like in all all these convenience stores, and uh, I just quickly. The first time I smoked it, I was with these people were sitting on a picnic bench, and I was with these two chicks and my buddy, and then it felt like I had my headphones around my neck and it felt there's a snake around my neck. And this one ship I was with Quinn, she was like, my like a friend, she's a weird looking girl, but she looked looked at extern green and I was like, whoa. Like it was like ten minutes it was not, it's not, and then it was rep man, it was there's some weird shit.
Speaker 3: Uh. So, when the Spanish brutally conquered Indigenous Americans, people obviously outlawed rituals involving psychedelic materials, labeling in them as barbaric and against the Catholic Church. No, I wonder why. Because of these secred.
Speaker 7: Rituals that involve magic mushrooms, they had to go underground. So indigenous tribes in uh Siberia used hallucinogaic mushrooms called the animiscaria, which obviously we talked about consuming through reindeer piss, which is fucking crazy that they even learned they even found out how to do that is like mind blowing.
Speaker 8: Who was the first guy that was like one person.
Speaker 5: You even going into the ayahuasca thing? Who the fuck figured out that you take?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Most of mark and then the shrub that doesn't even grow anywhere fucking near it and you put it together and then boom you get ayahuasca.
Speaker 2: Like, well, isn't the whole thing with that that the plants spoke to the shaman and were like to go here, and you go here.
Speaker 3: That's yes, they plants told.
Speaker 2: Them that I would a lesser psychede was probably at play or even just a forest elemental or just some sort of conscious you know, maybe the consciousness of the.
Speaker 5: Land is what what showed them that going back into that fucking whole concept with the like laices and locations being conscious and not being like tied to like a physical vessel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly true. Man, all relates back.
Speaker 7: So obviously an ancient Greece if a mis ritual ceremonies that worshiped the gods and and there's all these weird mysteries surrounding that. They they drank a psychoactive concoction that contained a mixture of psychedelic mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: The ceremonies were so secret that if you would reveal details gained from them, you could have the death penalty. So if you're like, oh, yeah, I went, uh, I went hung out with all these weirdos that at a bunch of little boys under their robes and I had these crazy spiritual experiences and it's just like and they told someone and then this guy's like, hey, do you hear that?
Speaker 3: Fucking uh? I don't know a Greek name.
Speaker 7: A fucking Robbie told this guy about this experience and they fucking killed him.
Speaker 3: We're even like talking about it. It's crazy. So, yeah, figures out like Plato, I want to join a mushroom cult. That sounds pretty fun.
Speaker 7: Uh, we should that that might be an episode down the road, because as I dive deeper into psychondolics, I would like to talk about more things to do with psychedelics, obviously, and there is like mushroom cults and all sorts of weird things. Famous figures like Plato, Homer Not from The Simpsons, and Aristotle attended rituals like these.
Speaker 3: Is that crazy?
Speaker 7: It's crazy permanent, like the prominent these mushrooms were in our ancient culture and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: It's fucking nuts, man.
Speaker 5: Dude, look at the cave like that's literally a psychedelic trip.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine being a cave like balls, So fucking nuts.
Speaker 5: Oh you know what I'm talking about though, Right the cave with the whole like they were living in the cave and they didn't know that the world existed outside the cave.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, Yeah, that's a crazy yeah because that shit's that sounds like like that's our reality for mushrooms as a whole hundred percent. And even this idea of how our structure is in our society of people that like trust the government even and they don't realize the world outside of it and stuff that. Right, So obviously ancient egypt Agan Egyptians, and I'm starting to read the Egyptian Book of the Dead, which I know it's going to be kind of tough to get through, uh, but it's I I really want to do a whole episode about the Egyptian Book.
Speaker 3: Of the Dead. I totally I talked about this in the Tibetan.
Speaker 7: Book of the Day because I have two dope ass books that that will look like they got the cool.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: They have like a like a gold looking string through the spine of it, and it's a fucking dope looking book. And I want to get all this stuff. But they dabbled into the food of the gods. They were believe they were placed on earth by the god of Cyrus, and god like a Cyrus is like the god of the dead, and shit like that. So they all go so fucking deep because of how special they were. They only consumed them for religious reasons, mostly by priests and upper class. Of course, they consolidate it towards the top, right, and now running into this stuff. So like obviously, Terrence mckinna, famous psychonaut he's a component of everything and all things trippy, proposed the psychedelic mushrooms were a crucial old development and human consciousness. And his book Food of the Gods, he claims that obviously primates uh descended from the trees and entered a like obviously and came down to the earth and and you know, as these trees and uh and in these entered the savannahs is how he put it, and retreated back to the savannas and enroached whatever this thing is weird, the primates begin to obviously consume as they came down from the trees whatever how we formed it, how he said it, and they started consuming mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Uh, and this.
Speaker 7: May have influenced their consciousness to an extent.
Speaker 2: He love a little Adam bomb in the background it's just like everything else is like wow, awesome, awesome.
Speaker 3: The aliens fucking shaking hands, she can hands, the astronaut hey.
Speaker 2: And the that's the egg of life or the sea of life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy because.
Speaker 2: Like I remember exactly what. I have a thing of Gilgamesh holding that pin on my corpord I'm looking at right.
Speaker 7: Now, so show out to Jim, figure this is this. This painting is from twenty twenty one, which is crazy as far as the signature goes. And if you look up the stone Eate theory you'll see this imagery.
Speaker 3: It's fairly cool. I'd love to have actually this poster and.
Speaker 7: The idea that it has, like the alien chicken AI and the astronaut wards, like did that come from mushrooms? Because like then we're the like the whole alien thing. Like does the idea that we evolved from taking mushrooms? Does that now just take away the idea that aliens ex this?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I don't think or could play into the alien thing, like just a funny concept I was thinking about, you know how like when ships will go from one place to another, there'll be like muscles that will attach themselves and then get dropped in other areas. What if mushrooms were like intergalactic muscles their ship and they just fucking spread.
Speaker 2: The ship one of I can't remember exactly what it was, but one of the ships that went up came back down with a green mold on it, so it's possible for it survive in space.
Speaker 8: Plus, that goes into.
Speaker 2: Panspermia, where it's like, you know, asteroids and comets hit planets and may have been free of other planets which carried those and that live within it, and then it hits and it finds that perfect breeding ground and it grows out of it.
Speaker 7: That's crazy because obviously he saw like maybe they were like you know, roaming around and herds of prey and they would continue to come across you know, fresh dung, poopy.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: And then obviously which psilocybe qubensus loves to grow. And McKinnon takes the evidence maybe of the rapid shift towards more social and conscious behaviors that occurred during obviously a short period of time, which I, you know, you have the idea where the fucking you know, the idea of that we came the evolution theory as there's a missing link, which I do believe to an extent, because this is only an idea. My belief is how we were created was that Aliens took us off the year, off the Earth for about one hundred years and actually modified us to bring us back down to buying gold because they had no gold on their planet because they destroyed themselves with Lyra and the whole war that happened supposedly. But I like that theory because to me, it makes sense that Aliens would take off some sort of Semian ancestor from this planet that they maybe even saw help grow to the extent that it's at, and then use this as a slave race to an extent, which could be true, could not be true.
Speaker 2: It's just a theory, but doesn't that Like I feel like that theory is slightly more of like a pessimistic one because you're like, oh, fuck, Warren, slavery exists everywhere in the universe.
Speaker 3: But that, yeah, I know.
Speaker 7: And I'm obviously a huge belief in the reptilians and that people are dark entities influencing our content.
Speaker 2: I'm about as close to a cosmic nihilist as you can get, but in a weird zany sort of way.
Speaker 8: So I feel you on that.
Speaker 5: I mean, what if I've thought about this theory. What if if we're looking at like the missing link, like it's actually on an Aki DNA, and it could theoretically explain, like reptilians and like cryptids and shit, that they just created different races to do different jobs, like reptilians to do some shit underground, bigfoots to fucking clear out trees, and shit, fucking mothmend to take things to farther locations, created people to be like a jack of all trades, and that missing connection between all of us is actually on an achy DNA, and that explains all the humanoid looking shit, is that the humanoid park comes from on an achy DNA.
Speaker 7: It's kind of a cool theory because everything is theorized, right where like I I will always until the day I die, will believe in aliens and that whatever aliens be here or dimensional creatures and stuff like that, I'll always have that belief, right.
Speaker 2: So five rings to the moth Royalty if they were all deceived for another DNA was created.
Speaker 7: So obviously we can't really prove the stone ape theory, but it's it's an interesting one, and it's fucking crazy because it it would it does make kind of sense.
Speaker 2: It's personally one of my favorites, honestly, like out of all the human consciousness origins so simple.
Speaker 3: But that could possibly be why it makes the most sense.
Speaker 7: And then who knows if they were influenced by say it alien to like you know what I mean, like that they reached this higher consciousness in the alien maybe was like, oh, they're ready to evolve type of shit.
Speaker 5: And they could have dropped that ship on accident, like it just attached to the ship and just fucking grows everywhere and they come back gods, but it's actually just like the muscles of their ship. They're like, fuck it, to scrape it off before we leave.
Speaker 3: But before it bring to anything else.
Speaker 7: That that makes the theory of the whole thing in the Bible, how when they talk about them the was it the Nephilim, I think coming back down to Earth and seeding with the people because they they left us and didn't know what we would become, right, And then they're like they come back and that's what they and this is in ancient text of them wanting to mate.
Speaker 3: They found the women of Earth is strictly biblical.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that they wanted to mate with the people, and the Bible is the Bible, right, I don't. I'm not religious body sense of the imagination.
Speaker 2: There are there are always stories of demigods and other cultures though that are children descendants of the gods.
Speaker 7: So it's like I think you if you read between the lines of Bible and ancient text and Hinduism, I need religious construct And I like Russell Brand's theory that every every religion almost pretty much says that we live in an illusatory state illusion that we all have to participate in. But it's an illusion, but we just don't understand it yet. And there is that guy Andrew Schultz. His podcast is great. I'll shout out because it's awesome. They sit there and they drink, they have a really cool setup and they have tons of cool guests on and he had Russell Brand on a Russell Brand I don't give a show what people think about him. I've liked him for a long time and he's someone that goes against the norm and he has his own fucking theories about shit, and I like it.
Speaker 2: My favorite Russell Brand theory and it's controversial, I know, but when the world hands you at Jeffrey, just stroke the furry wall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, it's funny to shut that out.
Speaker 7: I have a weed shop literally like a two minute walk for me, Like it's so close, and I was like looking for it.
Speaker 3: I don't now really go there.
Speaker 7: I have one shot that I really like because the people are fucking awesome and.
Speaker 3: They had Ajeffrey and I loved it. Fucking great strain.
Speaker 7: It was so nice, like got you superstone, but now where you're like anxious and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: And I told Anton about it.
Speaker 2: So I feel like, I that might have been a mushroom night for me, or I was out drinking and I remember you texted it and I'm.
Speaker 8: Like, wait, no, no, no, you didn't make a Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he asked me.
Speaker 2: That's just that Trump doesn't the combination of drugs wouldn't work. It can't smoke all of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so crazy.
Speaker 7: So and then we're gonna bring it into obviously what is happening nowadays, right, because what we're sure of that mushrooms arrived the United States in the twentieth century with little help from an executive of the JP Morgan Bank which is crazy considering you know, they try to kill people on the Titanic. To fucking further along their agenda, go back to that episode. He discovered them on vacation and thinks that these are fun quotations and I should bring them to my buddies. That's literally like how they phrased how he phrased it. So he does jump ahead a bit to nineteen fifty seven, and then R. Gordon Wasson, a successful banker and big fan of magic mushrooms, is traveling through Mexico where he learns more about this stuff, and he finds himself in a mes tech ceremony. This strain that I've tried that I actually really like.
Speaker 3: Because it's you could literally go out and do things on it, not like blue Meanies or other kind of strange right, and conducted by a shaman, and it features shrooms. They get all fucking stone. Wasson claims he.
Speaker 7: Didn't do any but he was he was all used to that exercise before.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 7: He's been aware of these exercises, these mushroom rituals. I think he claims he didn't do them just in case maybe the business people are like, and why do you do it? Fucking drugs, dude? While they're like snorting a huge lot of coke.
Speaker 2: All of the stockholders were like, look, we all do it, just don't admit to its will vomit.
Speaker 7: He does write about his experience because he ends up doing them in Life magazine, calling this article seeking the Magic Mushroom. The piece is credited with naming the magic This is the piece, the article that actually supposed to be coins the whole use of magic mushrooms and making folks more aware of them. Around the same time, American scientists starts studying shrooms, and so they enlist the help of a Swiss scientist, Albert Hoffman, known as the father of LSD, which would up leading into our LSD conversation. He's probably really interesting guy, to say the least. He also was the first person who distracts psilocybin from the mushrooms. Wasson brings to this state from where he was in Mexico, brings the mushrooms whatever. And then Hoffman actually was he was the one that was in charge of the chemical research of understanding shrooms and he's like, oh, that makes people feel a little wacky. Fucking crazy because all this was like this guy brings it and this guy studies it and then kind of like branches out from there. So without Wasson, it might not have been prevalent in the Hippy error as it was to an extent, isn't.
Speaker 2: It isn't it amazing too, like like not to get onto the mk lgor thing because that's that's totally sidebar. But the fact that all of this stuff pre counterculture movement was being heavily researched in universities.
Speaker 8: In prestigious universities.
Speaker 2: Leary was in Harvard, for fuck's sake, and it's like it just like something had to occur, like something had to occur, And whether or not it was just the social awakening of people being like I'm not going to fight this fucking war, like, uh, we have way too much invested in this war. Get your ass in the fucking grinder, Like whether it was just that, and now they're like, we need a society, be society to be more docile and more aquarian, if you will, which is why it's being legalized now.
Speaker 3: But poor some flora into the water like Hitler.
Speaker 2: I think the simplest answer is that the generation that was involved in the counter culture are now the oldest generation around essentially, So I think I think that's the most reasonable.
Speaker 3: Altern into business manage.
Speaker 5: They've been doing it this whole fucking time, just doing it under underground, and now they're like, all right, we got to legalize it now because we've been doing the ship for fucking years.
Speaker 2: So we'reading into this secrets out. We can't keep a lid on this anymore. So Uh, let's we're gonna get into.
Speaker 5: A ProTouch side though, because that's what we're using to control people's minds.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and the thing is the LSD conversation that we will have after I try and stuff like that will also lead into before we cover mk Ultra, which I I anton we've like discussing you in these big, huge episodes like how how that we know? Like I've said before we did Dahmer, we did almost four hours where we can do these big ass topics where we're getting into Jimmy Savill. Now we've done Antarctica, where I want to do like I want to do.
Speaker 3: Mkultra in a sitting.
Speaker 7: I want to just cover it all and fucking push it out there and not have to do all these like fucking parts of it. It's just talk about it as a whole because it's a fucking huge topic.
Speaker 5: We gotta do LSD and then m AKA Ultra because I'm saying we'll do it an two separate things.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're gonna do LSD on its own, and we'll have Shane on for that one a thousand percent because you definitely have way more experience than I. So I will have to talk about a quick sidebar for everyone that's like, uh that doesn't maybe has never tried mushrooms. Psilocybin doesn't work right away. I can take an hour or more to kick in, meaning if you don't feel loopy, please don't take more. That night that I was saying to you guys, yeah.
Speaker 8: Then I was working, I'm gonna eat more.
Speaker 7: And then I was saying to you guys where I was gonna, like, you know, I was off the next day and I'm like, I'm gonna do some mushrooms stuff like that. And then so I was like, I took like three and a half gram something that I was gonna not really kicking in after like forty five minutes. So I ate like six of my micro dose pills. I said to answer, and I told him by this, I was like, Mushroom was like, oh, you want to fuck around? Eh, you want to fuck around? And then I was like I remember, and this is I found this artist that I love and I don't give a shit people obviously might know about her, but I love this artist, London Grammar.
Speaker 3: She has an amazing voice.
Speaker 7: She's like my crush now, crazy like impactful emotional music. And halfway through this trip, after I'm like shitting my brain out and having all this crazy experiences, sweating in the washroom and I'm laying on the couch and my cat, my doggre beside me, is like laying there and I'm just tripping balls, and I'm like I had the grat idea to plug my headphones in to my PS five controller so I could listen to the music while watching the video. And I was just tripping balls, crying, having this emotional experience. Because if you want to fuck around, the Mushmill will make you find out.
Speaker 3: But if you don't fuck around, then you'll never find out.
Speaker 7: It's very true, very true. So obviously it comes in waves. And I'm gonna do a video for everyone, like follow the YouTube stuff because I will be doing like little short videos of the best way to be doing the stuff, set and setting all that shit, So what's more important. Trips can come into waves and they can last five to seven hours if you like, maybe the tea might be only three. So if you're gonna do mushrooms, don't do on a day that you have anything planned, you know what, So how it's gonna start, I'll expect like euphoria and giggling. The first time I ever did mushrooms, I had a laugh attack that one. I me and Chelsea mushrooms and I was like just laughing hysterically and I was like, I calmed the doma and then I was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh no, it's coming back. Just laughing my fucking at all. So fucking funny.
Speaker 7: Obviously, intense feelings of wonder and deep thinking, staring at your hands, alternate perception of time, some light visuals and lights will be moving. It's not all fun and games because it can cause intense paranoia. It depends how your state of mind is. Confusion, nausea and a feeling of impending doom. You have to be in a good mind state. I've taken mushrooms when I am in a low vibration, so to speak.
Speaker 3: I was lower and I was like, oh, think OF's some mushrooms does not go well, and that you like, fuck your life.
Speaker 2: Mean yeah, literally, you will understand that time has no fucking meaning when you are in the middle of the bad trip.
Speaker 8: It's gonna feel like eternity.
Speaker 5: Thatchoes into My worst mushroom story, bro is that I fucking rolled two blunts, smoke two blunts, and came back inside and somehow all that time period was fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how to fuck that's possible, you see, And that's also something.
Speaker 7: Dangerous left is being on mushrooms and smoking weed can change your trip. And I've also mixed anything experience recently where I've like, because I drink and I have alcohol readily available, it's like a bar and stuff like that. So like to I've done mushrooms plenty of times within the past year where I'll like, drink a little as I'm coming down, and it's not always a good choice because it can shift your brain and it's not fun.
Speaker 2: I feel like Valerian root and five HTP and a little bit of magnesium or the go to is for after trip.
Speaker 3: Edibles is mine.
Speaker 5: Usually as soon as I start feeling the peak and then it comes down, I'll eat some edibles and then it'll just kind of smooth.
Speaker 3: Those are great to see, Larry.
Speaker 7: And so I have a new one where it's uh vlarier roots, a bunch of different things. It's for sleep can and actually it says that if you have it's all like natural, but if you have insomnia, and also if you have anxiety, you can take it two or three times a day, which so that's cool.
Speaker 2: There's that. And so one of the ones that I have is just called stress Relief and it has Valerian passion flower and a couple other things, and it's just.
Speaker 8: An alcohol tincture. And yes, that's why a couple drops the water and.
Speaker 3: It's I love it.
Speaker 7: I take it raw though, and then so it's like you're supposed to be a deep breathe, So that's where.
Speaker 3: Do you take it raw? Yes?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you have to ask Anton. You gotta relax it work. Now back to the history Lesson. In nineteen sixty Timothy Leary, a counterculture and psychedelic icon.
Speaker 3: He came forward obviously.
Speaker 7: He reads an article about the magic mushrooms the you know the life article, He decides to make his way to Mexico and tried himself. He does, and he allegedly permanently changes his life. And he talks about too that it's like one his one five hour trip. Uh, he learned more about himself than his entire year's work, like being at Harvard and all this shit of how because he's a genius either way you want to slice it, Timothy Leary as a very smart man.
Speaker 3: Or was this man ryan to remember?
Speaker 2: But I want to say he was like a Freudian psychologist, and it just that whole thing was shattered technology. I had no idea what he's talking about.
Speaker 7: Leary says he learned more about his brain and hisself during the five hour trip than he did in the fifteen years of school. He returns to Harvard University, where he starts the Harvard Psilocybin Project to conduct experiments based around psychedelic drugs. It's all an effort that obviously proves his theory that drugs can lead to a higher state of consciousness. Alan Ginsberg, a beat poet, catches the wind of this and heads to Cabers do drugs in the name of science. He quickly becomes a big fan and tells his famous friends Jack Kerouac and Charles Mingus about the fun he's having and the fungus that led to obviously this charge of like the changing the way he thought, Anton, can you tell.
Speaker 3: Me Belotle bit? Jack Carrowak ethic you because I don't. I'm not so.
Speaker 2: I was actually pretty obsessed with the Beats when I was younger, Like, while everybody was like pretty into hippie shit.
Speaker 8: I've talked about it before.
Speaker 2: We had that monster movie show off Beat Cinema, and in the background somebody would always be reading Howell. So it's like, what the fuck is that I dig the beat nicosthetic and like went into it and shit Ginsburg great, great poet, complete and utter garbage human being. William S Burrows same, but also just a weird chaos magician of sorts. Kerauak was kind of the more normal of the three of them. As a poem right, yeah, he wrote on the Road, but on the Road was written under the influence of Ben not Ben's a dream, but.
Speaker 8: Ben's a drex or whatever.
Speaker 3: The fuck.
Speaker 8: The old school speed was that you would.
Speaker 2: Just be able to crack open like put into coffee and just fucking drink it if you wanted to. It's all written on one scroll of Parish when he just sat there and.
Speaker 3: Trippy like wrote it out.
Speaker 2: But they're all like they were the precursors to the hippie movement.
Speaker 3: That's fucking cool. And do you know what Charles Mingus is?
Speaker 2: That name sounds familiar, but I've never completely blanket on it.
Speaker 3: So they're into it.
Speaker 7: But Harvard seems to grow tired of Leary Shenanigan's he's fired in the mid nineteen sixties, but he doesn't care.
Speaker 3: He starts.
Speaker 7: He starts actually like distributing psychedelics I think even asked and stuff like that through the United States at the height of his hippy moon, which who knows. Because of this journey, we'll probably eventually dive into Timothy Leary and because the Famous Dead series, which we haven't got back to yet. I have tons of ideas of who we want to cover next. But I believe that like Terrence mckinna and Timothy Leary should be part of that as its whole. But which is crazy because now it's the hippie movement, you know, it's free love in the nineteen seventies, magic mushrooms officially were made illegal in America. Please don't stop doing them, though, I don't know why that was written in but writer, and obviously you got Terrence McKinnon releases his book Psilocybin Magic Mushroom Grower's Guide in nineteen seventy six, which is a huge deal. He says in his book that growing shrooms is only slightly more complicated than canning or making jelly Shane.
Speaker 3: Do you agree?
Speaker 5: Honestly, it's as long as you know the process and you keep everything sterile and clean.
Speaker 3: It's pretty fucking straightforward.
Speaker 7: I got to pick your brain about this stuff because I want because I'm I. Because the backyard I have, I could easily probably grow it outside. There's like I've probably different options.
Speaker 5: I mean, honestly, you'd be better off growing it into monotubs inside, I've heard, because you can control the environment better. But the outside stuff is just for shits and giggles. Do you think when you're stuff molds, throw it outside and just see if it starts growing. If stuff grows, just fucking take them and use them as personal shit.
Speaker 7: Crazy so cool, So obviously, like fast forward all the way to two thousand and eighteen, researchers at John Hopkins University confirmed that magic mushrooms can be used medically to treat PTSD depression anxiety can also help people quit smoking. The following year, admit a mass push for a nationwide decriminalization of marijuana. Denver, Colorado decriminalizes magic mushrooms.
Speaker 3: And it's now. It's it's now.
Speaker 7: It's not legalized, but it's a huge step because I mean, in Canada, it's fucking crazy. The first Shrewmery opened in Alberta, and the second Shoomury opened in Toronto, and then the third one I think was in Hamilton and it got raided, uh, which is crazy because like the same way it happened, This happened with the fucking when they first legalized marijuana in Canada, and so you see this, I'd see the shop all the time, I'd get weed for them. Before it was like dispensaries were everywhere, which they're in every fucking corner. And the small city of Branford that's like a fucking mini Toronto because of how.
Speaker 3: Like just the shit that ensues there.
Speaker 7: But it's tiny, comparted Toronto, and there was like literally like, I don't know, fucking thirty dispensaries in this small city.
Speaker 3: It's like crazy, probably more than that.
Speaker 2: We joking when I lived in Colorado, where it was like it got to a point where there were more dispensaries than fucking Starbucks.
Speaker 8: Dude broke down the.
Speaker 3: Street one hundred percent. That's exactly the same thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, forever in Detroit there's eight Mile and on eight Mile it was always the thing that you'd count the strip clubs because it was like every other building was a strip club. Bro, Now you count the dispos because it's not every other building, it's every single building is a fucking dispo and then here and there you'll find a strip club.
Speaker 7: It is crazy because because now it's so prominent, and that's why I'm like, and I still buy it. But there's my conspiracy brain if what the what the government is spreading on this. But I've I've known people that have like worked growing it and stuff like that for the government, and they said, it's pretty, like other than some you can't they can't tell you about everything, but like how it's it's pretty.
Speaker 3: They're not spraying it with ship.
Speaker 7: But then you have the idea of like, what are they doing to get rid of some of the ship that eats it?
Speaker 2: And you just gotta be there's a ton of regulations that go into the spray with shit.
Speaker 5: We do that ship in my work, bro, they fucking spray that ship. That's what I'm worried about regularly. I want to grow my own fucking shit just because of that. But it's so easily and readily available as I can go down the street and get it right my conspiracy brands, I was like, one am I injury? Like, is it's gonna be bad for me down the road? Are they doing this on purpose?
Speaker 3: And you know what I mean? So, but the whole should we strain the rooms?
Speaker 5: You gotta wait like twenty minutes so you can go back in the fucking rooms.
Speaker 3: But would that affect you if you're smoking it though?
Speaker 5: I mean you're not like you're rinsing off the buds, like the should sit somewhere crazy.
Speaker 3: So obviously it's going to like it.
Speaker 7: Later that same year, Oakland, California obviously decriminalizes uh, psychedelic plants and fung guy, But you can't like you're where you're making something that's grown naturally. Uh illegal? Is always the stupidest bullshit to me. Uh, magic mushrooms have come a long way. They will never be fully legal, but the Duke caminalization and the medical uses a huge step. And uh, I love Paul Stammets uh to bring this to a close. But the there's a fantastic fun guy on and I think it's on Netflix now, amazing documentary.
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 7: A lot of time into it, and it goes into the idea of fun because I take a bunch of stuff now where I even want to get into taking Rashie. Sorry, I playing my fucking hair because I wig fucked up my hair, Like every time I wear a wig, my fucking hair goes o bananas.
Speaker 3: But like it, it's fucking crazy, like.
Speaker 7: In all this stuff that I fucking you know, and I'm glad I found like that. It's crazy because the site that I used to use, I'm gonna ever shut it out. But so I used to use to get edibles because you can't get strong edibles and dispensaries it's ten milligrams, which is fucking pathetic, Like I have.
Speaker 3: To That's what I was about to say. I don't know if it was me or not. I saw you moving and I was like, okay, I'll give it a second. There he goes. I was like, yeah, the fucking maybe, Chelsea's.
Speaker 5: It's raining outside of my house. I literally thought my internet went out. I was like, God, damn it.
Speaker 7: It's all good though, because we're we're at the close of this. And I fucking loved getting into this stuff because I've wanted to do this for a while and I I want to do it justice because I I it's changed my fucking life, man, and like it is crazy, like and I found like the set I was using for edibles, and because you can't only get certain man the edibles they sell the dispensaries, I'd have to eat five of them to really get a good experience, Right.
Speaker 5: That's my problem. Edible, how does they make in Michigan? Is two hundred milligrams on an edible that I've.
Speaker 3: Seen that that's way better.
Speaker 7: They could only sell to ten ten milligrams the highest that they can sell in the dispensaries.
Speaker 5: And I talked to well, that's a full package, like you know, the little each individual gummies. The highest I'll see is like twenty per gummy.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. I'm saying ten and they'll give you my own.
Speaker 7: They will give you a package of one edible as ten milligrams, or a drink that's only ten milligrams.
Speaker 3: And I talked to the chick. I was like, you can fuck off. I need at least like fifty sixty.
Speaker 7: I need at least yeah, fifty forty to fifty, maybe sixty. I used to eat these suckers from the site I'm talking about, and they're one hundred and twenty five. And that was like a perfect stone right where it's not overboard where I told Anton I got a thousand milligram edible.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a bunch of edibles. It was one.
Speaker 7: It look get an ice cream combe me and Chelsea cut the off and then we cut it again, and I thought I was gonna die, and she was.
Speaker 3: She was this, She's like, I'm just super high.
Speaker 7: She kept saying like this will be done eventually. Eventually, I will this will be gone. I will not be like this anymore. And I was like, like, try to fucking breathe and thinking I was dying. And the one time I thought I had COVID during like the COVID night, because I couldn't breathe, and she was like, just get COVID within an hour, and I was like, yeah, you're right, But like, is it.
Speaker 5: A regular thing for edibles that you forget that you know how to breathe.
Speaker 2: It's weird, but it's the strangest thing. Yeah, it's just like it's like, oh shit, my breathings on manual. I gotta yeah it is. I'm good.
Speaker 7: So, like I talked to the one and I was like, hey, dy, have alcohol everywhere, something that causes fights, something that like people become maniacs on. And I can vouch for even me with sometimes I've been drunk on shit like that. I became a happy drunk throughout my years, but I was a teenager with all my mental health issues. I went kind of fucking nuts at times. And the fact that you can buy a twenty sixer, Okay, you can buy forty, you can buy six. If you choose to drink that all in one fucking sitting, that's your choice. They allow that to happen. But with edibles, they're.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, if somebody has something happened to them, and it's it's like you have the choice to take this much or whatever. So the idea that we can we focus our whole fucking culture on alcohol a lot of times, and there's lcbos or whatever, fucking beer stores or whatever are everywhere, but like second alcs are fucking weed you can't have because what like, honestly, it's fucking stupid.
Speaker 5: Things to me, is that they view weed like alcohol. They're like, you can't drive because it's just like alcohol. You can't do this because it's just like alcohol. Like, no, bro, it can be as stone as I fucking want to be. I'm totally fine driving if I drink like three drinks.
Speaker 8: Bro, I'm not exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I'm i'man an avid summertime bicyclists in the in the city with all my friends because we just love getting you know, backpack beers and going for mike rides because I'm not gett behind the wheel of a fucking car. But weed, you can smoke that fucking all day every day. I mean, I've been sitting here in this the whole time. Yeah, and uh yeah, no, it's it's just it's not even kind of the fucking same.
Speaker 5: Thing that I don't even realize that I'm stoned anymore. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: That's no, that's like.
Speaker 8: Literally hitting this packt the entire episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's it's not even it's not even mildly the same. So I have every experienced smoker knows that.
Speaker 3: So I have a chart pulled up.
Speaker 7: This is your second ELC experience of psilocyber experience.
Speaker 3: So this is so.
Speaker 7: People can break it down that maybe I've never tried it. You start small, that's always tell people. And I'll do a whole video about this for YouTube. But obviously you have like a point five is you know, is like a mood enhancement, crisp concentration. Your flow state will get better, and then you get like, you know, close to a gram, you might be feeling stone, mild euphoria, visual enhancements, short term memory anomalies, alternate sounds.
Speaker 3: Then when you better hit a Graham.
Speaker 7: Graham is the is the threshold that's lift off, as Paul Stamens would say, And that's when you become you see some more vivid colors, closed eyes, visuals, you know, distracted thought patterns, enhanced creativity.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: And then once you get started getting like two grams to three point five, that's warped kaleidoscope style visions, which I've definitely seen numerous times mild hallucinations, three D closed eyes visuals, and then distorted sense of time. And then obviously the heavy dose when you get three point five to five is heavy hallucinations. Ego, your ego dissolves, uh, you know, mild disconnect from reality, complete loss of time, out of body experiences.
Speaker 3: And then obviously five.
Speaker 7: Plus is like we're ego death where you like, like you you see yourself beyond all this bullshit.
Speaker 3: You completely disconnect from what reality is.
Speaker 7: And I've learned that from my experience with psychedelics, reality is not as real as we.
Speaker 3: Think it is. I've seen fucking grids in the sky, bro.
Speaker 8: I told geometry, fucking building block shit, just like.
Speaker 3: I told the Anti about this one.
Speaker 7: We're outside, We're like we used to want we do psychedelics all how much movies outside taking mushrooms, watching movies, and I'd like a lot of times like I knew the movie, or like we were like a lot of times you watch them, like yeah, we knew. We watched like Signs, which was actually kind of fun watching that shit outside Buy a fire and I just look up in the sky and I can see the stars and they're connecting in like a grid formation.
Speaker 3: It was fucking crazy. I was like, whoam fucking nuts?
Speaker 5: Have you guys ever seen the movie Chicken, Little Bro where like the bridge falls out of the sky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it looked like to me. Oh shit, it is crazy.
Speaker 7: The dome and uh, you know what to end this like, I will personally say that psychedelics have changed my life Anton since you started this show with me more than a year ago.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the change in me?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely?
Speaker 8: And I really wanted when you were showing all those pictures. I want to be like, we get it.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 8: You listen to Tools, shut the fuck up. And I don't like how Tool.
Speaker 3: Took Alex Grays like it just it's.
Speaker 8: Did a ton of art for Tools.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 8: I just don't like we're like this like Tool. I'm sorry, Adam Jones and Alex Gray work.
Speaker 3: I don't like toolular opinion.
Speaker 5: I'm also not a fan of Tool, even though I am a psych not Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't like Tool. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I loved Tool back in the day, like when I was a teenager.
Speaker 8: Tool was the ship, but it was like you.
Speaker 2: Know, math rock, and it was the first that's version of that I'd ever heard, and I was like, Wow, this is like fucking awesome. Maynard's a piece of shit.
Speaker 8: I saw them live. It was the worst show that I saw that year, and I was just like, yeah, I'm fucking over this.
Speaker 7: So this image, there's a famous as Gray art of like a guy laying on his bed and seeing all the eyes. There was a time I took four grams of mushrooms and Charlesto.
Speaker 5: To cover for the Spirit Molecule that book.
Speaker 7: Did that artwork for that book. Chelsea's upstairs doing something. I don't know she was on them too. But I laid down and I had a fucking blind full. I put on my eyes and I laid there and I literally looked like a thousand eyes were looking at me.
Speaker 3: And I was like, no, not for.
Speaker 7: That, because I've said the anton that I want to dive into that stuff eventually.
Speaker 3: Just another weird observation.
Speaker 5: If you're guys ever taken a shower on psychedelics where you just feel like you're in this giant, empty vat room, it almost feels like that shit from like Stranger Things, where it's just like the dark, fucking black area with like water on the floor. It's like the most creepy, ominous feeling to take a shower on psychedelics, especially when you close your fucking eyes.
Speaker 2: So like running, like I said before, running water centers me. So if I get really like if i'm having like like okay, I'm mild panic or what have you, I will go and like I do this mental exercise where it's like the water hits you, it turns muddy and crappy, and then once the water runs clear, you're good. Like I've always wanted to do at least three or four grams and go into a sensory deprivation tank because I've gone demo tanks, which I love, but I want that to be the floating darkness, Like I want to try that. I'm at the point where it's like, you know, give me a battle that'll either kill me or set me free. Let's go.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be in another world at that point, the world.
Speaker 7: My buddy that's been on the show before I stuff like that. He's got me super into the stuff, like way beforehand, like I've told Anton stuff off air which I won't mention, but like I mixed a bunch of shit stupidly and had crazy paranoia ingesting like mushrooms and some other stuff. But raz he owned. He ended up selling it, but he owned a float studio where they would do. He also has his girlfriend's very spiritual and they would do like they would do ceremonies and like sound circles or whatever and all this shit. And I did the first time I did the tank, I like rubbed my eyes, that'd salt my eyes.
Speaker 3: I couldn't get comfortable, and I like it wasn't the greatest.
Speaker 7: And then I tried again, was nice calming, but he's I was like, he did like three he did like a half quarter in Canada terms at three point five and did it and he's like, it's fucking crazy. He's like, you couldn't imagine the type of feelings that you get and see and things you go through. And but yeah, psychedelics have changed my fucking life, well specifically magic mushrooms. I'll get back to you when I try LSD. But I really enjoyed this.
Speaker 2: Yes, get your passport, come down for bicycle day because I'm really trying to convince a good chunk of my friends to do just trip and ride our bikes that day.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 7: Uh so, let's bring it to a close. Because it's been two hours. We have yet to pee. I also have to. Uh so, yeah you saw my little message. I was like, yeah, I've been fucking for it too. So this is what happens when we get like there's sometimes like on the Antartic episode, I was like, yeah, we gotta like take a break. It's like fucking two and a half hours in.
Speaker 8: For once, I don't have to. I always have to piss.
Speaker 2: Like twenty minutes into the episode, I didn't drink anything, and all I've been doing is smoking, So I'm like, I drink. I don't have to piss.
Speaker 3: Noodle Energy drink got me all fuel.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 3: Nice, We'll stay away from that ship. I do not like energy drinks anyway, Dude.
Speaker 2: I drink bang like it's fucking water. At this point, it's bad.
Speaker 5: This is my one, the g fueled Naruto stage Mode thing, and it's a limited edition one. So I'm pretty bummed out because there's one gas station I know that has these, and I've been buying everyone that I can find, and I see you.
Speaker 7: Every time I drink it ergy drink. I feel like I'm a cocaine have a hear attack, but so.
Speaker 3: I want to feel like I kind of dig it though.
Speaker 2: Dude, Okay, so fun fact, I mean you you know, uh, you know what I party and what have you at the bars. I would much rather like crack a bang or like a heavy super heavy caffeine and energy drink after like midnight of drinking to continue drinking then start doing bumps like that.
Speaker 7: Well neither for me. So obviously, you know, I hope you guys really enjoyed this episode. I thought it was pretty cool. Uh And I always want to dive into this considering how much you know, mushrooms have changed my life and the way I think and stuff like that. And uh so obviously you know where to find us Stranger Podcast, Stranger podcast dot com and uh.
Speaker 8: Shane shot with two cents.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Shane, shout out all your shit. I try to make it quick and easy.
Speaker 5: I do multiple shows increase in all reality bizarre encounters, but I put it all under one kind of name as Open Minds Media. So if you want to come and find all of the different shows that I do, come and check out the Open Minds Media link tree, which is a L A and K t R period E slash Open Underscore Minds, Underscore Media.
Speaker 7: Yes, and there's obviously, uh, there's obviously stuff in the works to actually create a YouTube show with Shane that will just be specifically for YouTube, because he's gonna build up YouTube and create one too. So there's there's stuff in the works. Uh, So obviously be prepared and look for that stuff because I will let you guys know when we start really doing this, when we get the first episode, and then you know, I'll get you. Go subscribe to Shane's show, show him some love, give him a five star review. I had a lot of fun with this and Shane Man your rock star. You'll definitely hear Shane on a Patriot episode for a Stranger Danger and then we can kind of really get to know each other and stuff like that.
Speaker 8: Fuck yeah, Shane, thanks for joining us, dude.
Speaker 2: This was a blast, a real good time.
Speaker 8: I can't wait to talk more about this ship too.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 5: Fuck, I was gonna say thanks for feeling me on guys, and I'll have to get both of you guys individually and my show at that time a long time ago. I still gotta get you because we missed the show on Somebody whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta we'll work it all out. We absolutely will, yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 7: Tons of stuff in the works, obviously, and I'm super excited because look out, you know, subscribe to the YouTube Stranger podcast because we probably will be doing eventually like a psychedelical live where we discussed like Elks as a whole. So go shit, you know, go fucking you know what, you know what to do, Stay strange your pieces of shit, all right, peace.
Speaker 6: A wake up late, a stamplate, anyway to escape? I fine it, diddy this, I'm a slave. I'm reminded that I hate the way this world been searching for a purpose worthless. My nerves get a tense when I sentenced a bad vibe and now I'm sick of hearing black guys rum about how they blast nice. Well that's fine, but it's so repetitive. You're probably being massed at the ship. But you go like rossive senselessness, and then for your tennis staff my head's sake, and not try not to mention that because our friends are quick to judge. Listen enough, I don't give a ship because this world's nothing but a dream and world leaders fuck kids discussing us as this world of corruption and greed is something in me and all of us.
Speaker 3: When you look in the mirror and nobody's all you see, and guys call your slots.
Speaker 6: Behind your back, you'll find it sad. The man's focuses on a fine ass, and time has changed, and what and all this child not just mind this and brainwashed, all brags of the same god. All the children not just mind the same pray wash, all brag to the same god, all bray to the same God.
Speaker 2: And hell, I want to go off and go to work for work, for what money?
Speaker 4: I got all the money in the world.
Speaker 2: I'm a king man. I'll running underworld.
Speaker 8: Guys, I decide who does what and where they do it? At what am I gonna run around?
Speaker 6: And after I got some geenie boxer somewhere for somebody else's money.
Speaker 2: I need the money man.
Speaker 6: I wrote games, mindy, a lot of Place, and nine plays while I wait for these PAGs run out of space. You think thre million mine away, But the ring your room watching you, my stairt them not a bother to know it all. And I hope my balls, that's troll done the halls thinking that was God looking forl wishing strong as reality is hitting hard, Let's go to a different galaxy.
Speaker 3: Is in foved Get in the car and hit the gas and get.
Speaker 2: My ass to somewhere new.
Speaker 6: For people of arege scanned too, fight to win and they don't care if you fucking leg damn or not, because we're all fighting for the same cause. They want's mindless and brainwashed, praying to the same god, one world under one government. They have curs will love the sick. You wonder why trucks exists. I've had enough of this. They're a duffing kids as the force to suck dick all these factist, fucking pigs as disgusting as it is into reality living in n fallacy, which is actually a holographic galaxy. To the research, always jump feet first because it will change how you see Earth. The way we eat dirt, entry each other makes me hurt to my inner card.
Speaker 3: We should be given more to the part.
Speaker 8: As the doors are came close?
Speaker 2: Is this living hell?
Speaker 4: No? Y?
Speaker 3: How have your w How do you know you're in the jungle?
Speaker 2: How do you are in your heart? Yeah said, that's what I think, That's who you know?
Speaker 5: Just you know this.
Speaker 2: However, I feel feel