Speaker 1: Telling Cultimon.
Speaker 2: At one one point three k d w B, we have William on the phone.
Speaker 1: William, we need a little fun fact about you.
Speaker 2: Recently you said Brazilian jiu jitsu.
Speaker 3: Well I just started.
Speaker 4: Well, I was in the Marine Corps.
Speaker 1: So that's a pretty bad ass fun fact though.
Speaker 2: How old are you, William?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: You still got those youthful joints. I get it?
Speaker 6: What them joints do?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 1: Cole quick hitting ono okay, William, quick question for you.
Speaker 2: Do you approve the show this week?
Speaker 1: William? Excellent? Guess what what? Guess what what? Cult here? Yeah, I'm here. Yeah, Sabrina Carpenter. We have tickets to see her. And guess what you get that. You get the airfare, you get the hotel, you get all the stuff in the concert tickets to go see her. We're doing that at five after and thirty five after. We give you a keywords so you can and when. Okay, so that is coming up right after Chaboozy what Katie w B with Balan and Colt Colts all sinners finally last night and he just keep going smoke Stack.
Speaker 3: Michael Jordan is hot, awesome.
Speaker 2: He's a character well and he played the two lead roles.
Speaker 6: I know, do you get paid more for that? That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I think he did well.
Speaker 6: Smoke Stack.
Speaker 1: Part of me like, oh, Cults complimenting me, and then I realize you're not at all. You're literally just doing a terrible Michael B. Jordan's Sinner's impression. Welcome to the conversation I was having by myself a month or two ago.
Speaker 2: And then Cult rity believe you left the theater.
Speaker 1: The best part.
Speaker 6: At the end of the credits, where it's like, just ties it all together.
Speaker 2: I really tie it all together. It just gives you like a little spoiler.
Speaker 6: Okay, after we give away that, and.
Speaker 1: I watched those on TikTok. Just a reminder, there are two post credit scenes in the movie Centers and I literally we stood up to walk out. Everyone else stayed sitting in their seats, and I go, Jake, I think there might be a post credit scene and he goes, I gotta poo, we gotta go.
Speaker 2: So I've pulled it up on TikTok later and there were two and I watched them.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll tell you the one thing I learned about myself while watching a movie and after we would do Sabrina.
Speaker 1: But speaking of Sabrina, go Sabrina Kurt. Yeah, she is the most important thing ever. Okay, uh now check this out, Sabrina Carpenter. She isn't going all over the US. She only has five US dates this year. She's literally we know this. She's saving summer because we keep saying there are no there are no summers like Song of the Summer hits, and Sabrina's like, that's okay, here's manchild. I'll just drop a new album in August. So somehow, again I think it was sketchy, not my business. Our boss was able to finagle a trip to see.
Speaker 2: Her in Nashville. Airfare, hotel, tickets to the show.
Speaker 3: And it's in November two, so you'll be able to hear that like new album before like ever. Crazy, Well you want get to hear before everyone, Well, I mean you'll see it perform live, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you do get a plus one. People always ask that we got to get you the keyword. This is a talkback contest. Okay, so you're gonna record yourself saying this keyword in the iHeartRadio app Make us your number one pre sept smooches in advance for that it you hit the record button and you just say you can say your name. You could be like, oh, Fallon and Cult are so attractive. That's not the important part. The keyword is feather. Say feather and you are inter to win.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: We're doing this every thirty minutes, by the way, so we'll have another keyword at thirty five after but.
Speaker 2: Right now record yourself.
Speaker 1: In the talk back, they feature saying feather for your chance to go see Sabrina Carpenter when she hits Nashville with one on one point three katiewb.
Speaker 2: That song grew on me.
Speaker 1: It's one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult.
Speaker 2: First heard it and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, I like you, but I don't know. And now I'm like, mancha, hey, I have a pressing issue.
Speaker 3: Yeah one, okay, this is really quick. Just I was watching centers. Do you think I should get gold teeth? Like a maybe two or three gold teeth?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 1: Your teeth already have like a yellow hue too. Almost you need gold. Last week it.
Speaker 6: Just get out. Let's put up a pole on the Instagram.
Speaker 1: Oh why are you pointing at me?
Speaker 2: So you're telling me right now to put a pole out producer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how many doors like doorways do you think you walked around a daily?
Speaker 6: Basis there above thirty?
Speaker 3: Think about that you're walking through an entrance or whatever, maybe like your bedroom door, whatever it is. How many times do you think you go through a little a rectangle? How many? How often are you going through a rectangle? Above thirty below thirty? That's the question.
Speaker 1: How many doors do you think you walked through? Almost put a doorway a day?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 1: How is your weekend? Happy? Belie? Did Father's Day? Did you do anything exciting?
Speaker 3: I have such a good omelet when I woke up, it was awesome. It's nice to have like a little day where you can kind of be selfish where it's like, hey, one of the kids needs to be wiped.
Speaker 6: Its Father's day, so it's.
Speaker 2: Like needs to be wipe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you know, let's uh or maybe you know, do you mind picking that up?
Speaker 6: It's Father's Day. I told my wife at the end of the day, I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, glad I'm married to Jake and not you literally never Well.
Speaker 3: Also, I've been having back muscle issues my back muscle tour and I have ten and I to slash a tour tendon in my kneecap.
Speaker 1: We not spend five minutes in our show talking about your ailments again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's go back to the door thing.
Speaker 1: Oh god, never mind, what's going on with your body?
Speaker 3: Hey, Sabrina Carpenter trip Nashville in November.
Speaker 6: Let's try to do that at two thirty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the fallon.
Speaker 2: In colon point three kt WB.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the kind of thing that we as broadcasters live in fear of. Okay, hot mic is what it's called. Now, if you're not listening, Like, what does a hot mic means? It means technically, you really shouldn't say anything you don't want broadcast on the radio or television or whatever. If you're a live broadcaster around the microphone, you don't say it. Even if the microphone's off, you just pretend like it's on. I never follow this role. I'm surprised I haven't been canceled at this point for saying a bad word or something. So there's a guy. He's in LA he's a helicopter reporter. He's covering the protests that we're going on on Saturday. Doesn't realize he's live on a YouTube live stream and his audio is rolling while he talks about his personal life.
Speaker 8: Oh god, you know what, I don't care. I am married. I am legally married. I am legally married. That's about the only way you can really say it. But I am not looking at now at all. I uh, I just had a bunch of debacles with my personal life. Yes, it's true. I know it's hard to believe. I got nothing right now, got nothing, got nothing, not really looking, trying to find myself and be happy. I'm being serious about that. I want to be beholden to no one at this moment. You know, do I got lonely? Of course, of course, But I got cats.
Speaker 1: He goes on to say, I do love the bourbon. I love the whiskey, love the bourbon, love the gin he got. He got a little too out of control. Now here's the crazy thing. He knew he was live. He he wasn't like us, were you that kind of thing would slip through live? This guy actually knew he was live. And then people were like, are you drunk, because I don't know that you should be sharing this, and he's like, no, I'm not drunk. I just am stating that I love these alcoholic beverages. And to be clear, I guess people did not think he was drunk. He also wasn't the one flying. Want to be clear about that, he had a pilot. He was like the porter in the air, so he would just being to Some people think that you and I are too open about our personal lives more so me me.
Speaker 3: Well, it's different when you're doing this and then you're up in a helicopter airing out your agrievances.
Speaker 1: It's different because usually news reporters don't overly share a ton.
Speaker 3: And also, if I'm in a helicopter, even if you're not flying, I want you to be stable. Yeah, I don't want you to be talking about your cats making you happy, not lonely.
Speaker 6: I want to talk about how much you drinking lately.
Speaker 1: I know you have you to pretend like you're happy all the time. One other unbelievable story because I've actually been to this amusement park.
Speaker 2: In Ohio.
Speaker 1: For some reason, there's nothing more thrilling than riding a roller coaster. But now they actually have signs that warn you to keep your mouth shut at King's Island in Ohio. The reason why they're like, don't do it. It's cicada season. Cicadas are massive. Can you imagine you're at the top of your hands are in the air and click, click click, you you could actually choke and die onest cicd of their massive I actually just being pegged in the face with one would be a nightmare city concussion lawsuit.
Speaker 3: Just saying you get out of the seatbelts, give yourself, be hind lick or like, I don't even know how to how does that work?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 1: Usually when you get close to the exit, the coaster just stops abruptly. One on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Cult. Yeah, guess what we'll sup We have your keyword coming up in two minutes. Two minutes because we're early Cult. One minute, it's officially one minute. We're gonna get to your keyword so you can win a trip to see Sabrina Carpenter in Nashville. She's only hitting five cities here in the United States. We're sending you to see her in Nashville. And this is a talk back contest.
Speaker 2: It's the Pop Culture Minute with Fellon and Cult.
Speaker 1: On one on one point three kd W. I'm gonna stop down right after this story to get you your keyword. Okay, Justin Bieber, for some reason, a friend of his released like some like text messages that went back and forth, and then he posted on his Instagram. People keep telling me to heal. Don't you think if I could have fixed myself, I.
Speaker 2: Would have already? But that's so true.
Speaker 1: It's like people want you to like just quote unquote go back to how you were, or they want you to like act quote unquote normal, and the person who's going through whatever they're going through, they want that more than you do.
Speaker 2: They don't know.
Speaker 1: Why they feel a certain way or why they act a certain way. But I do genuinely hope that Justin Bieber is like talking to someone that's professional, and I know that going he has faith, going to find religion talk that's helpful. But I do hope he's speaking to like a licensed professional as well, like a.
Speaker 3: Therapeut ranch in Canada. Dude, just get out of LA for a little bit, feels like just but he's.
Speaker 1: Like refusing, He's like no, he's yeah, he's not going to I saw him like he was. They were sharing text messages between him and a friend. I mean, like quick trying to make me act like I don't have trauma, Like I haven't and it's not going to go away and.
Speaker 2: Things like that.
Speaker 1: So it feels like maybe some friends are reaching out like hey, what's going on, and like it's not going well. Okay, we're gonna come back to pop culture minute, but here is your keyword. Record your voice saying espresso on the talk back. If you're like, what's the talkback girl, I got you. It is in the iHeartRadio app. You listen to KDWB, you'll see a record button you hit that you say espresso. You are intered to win the strip, and then in thirty minutes we'll have another keyword for you to enter to win. We know there's been drama going on in the Beckham household, but this is interesting. Romeo Beckham's ex her name's Kim. She finally broke her silence. Remember everyone was like, Okay, this is what's going on. She used to date their older son, Brooklyn. Now she's Day and their younger son and the family. They can't get together. It's too awkward. So she finally posted. She said, I've avoided speaking on this topic to prevent adding fuel to the fire. However, it's come to a point where I feel like I need to address it so I can move on. I will not continue to receive harassment or be embarrassed on the basis of lies to fit a certain narrative.
Speaker 2: I have never been romantically.
Speaker 1: Involved in any capacity at any point with the person in question. Nothing between us has occurred further than a school friendship at age sixteen. I would like to remove myself from the ongoing conversation and set the record straight for the sake of everyone involved.
Speaker 2: Eke K, Yeah, that's wild, like she's.
Speaker 1: Been being thrown into the flames for a friendship she had, even if it was a relationship at.
Speaker 3: Sixteen, so safe to say Father's Day it was kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Well, I did see Victoria did post a bunch of pictures with Brooklyn, even though they say they're not talking.
Speaker 6: Are they trying to.
Speaker 3: Get a reality show? Do we think that's what it is? Is it even a real thing? Are they trying to get like their own I don't think it's out one of the kan kicking it with the back home they've done.
Speaker 1: She's done stuff like that before, and I just don't think that's their vibe. I don't think they need the money. Also, Joey Chestnuts back baby. He announced his return to hot dog eating Contest. Remember there was the drama with Nathan's hot dogs yeah last year, so he tried to do his own thing, but he officially into the beef. Get it with this Fourth of July tradition. So it's coming back hot and heavy, daddy. I don't know why I said. That's your pop culture Minute, brought to you by Ova. Lesy and Lindsay are coming back with anyone listening? Who one oh one point three? Katie w b with Fallon and Colt. Oh my gosh, By the way, did mention this in the pop Culture Minute? I binged the new season of Jenny and Georgia. I love that show so much. This was the most emotional season. I cried every episode. Really yeah, it's uh, it's hard to explain.
Speaker 2: The show drove me nuts because.
Speaker 1: It was one of those where they'd release the season, make you wait like a year and a half or two years. So this was the third season. The show started in like twenty twenty one. Third season just came out, and at this point, the kid who's supposed to be like a little child, like an eight or nine year old. He's like fifteen, and he's still like trying to like came in trying to hacking a kid, and he's like as tall as her. It is like The Stranger Things Good. It's very bizarre. If you watched it, though, text me five through nine two one KDWB one. I like emotional support people who watch shows with me, because it's never going to be cult. Anyone listening who did something alone this weekend?
Speaker 6: I did what'd you do?
Speaker 1: I went to a water color class? Oh flat, But I didn't go with like anyone. I knew it was you and someone I raw dogged it. I went in, didn't know anyone else, and it was a two hour class, just like a fun light energy. It was very it was nice, it was lovely.
Speaker 6: Was it like you were painted somebody who was still?
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't. I know what you're thinking, and I know that you're just clearly corny and you have to think about nude paintings any chance you get. No, we were painting fruits and flowers. Very different.
Speaker 6: Is that an innuendo for something or like.
Speaker 1: That's called to laugh? By the way, apparently I do a radio show with Beabs hand. Butthead anyone listening who stayed out way too late this weekend?
Speaker 3: Okay, I did, my dad, I didn't. My daughter had a dance recitle. It didn't get over until eight fifteen.
Speaker 6: It was crazy, dude, that is not is what is happening?
Speaker 9: Oh? I know.
Speaker 1: We went to Jake's mom's house Friday night and he get home till like after ten pm for at dinner. What I know, Like, this is way too walking. I thought about we were blocked in by a sister.
Speaker 3: Hey, there's a what is happening behind you right now outside the window. It is just dude, It's like someone's just dumping the lake all over us.
Speaker 1: Nothing obviously.
Speaker 2: I work at Fox during the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the meteorologist Cody, he's like standing at the door watching and he's like looking at his phone. He has a radar. He's like, don't leave right now. Wait ten minutes. I'm like, oh you meteor he is by the way so that I run to my car. He's like, this is the worst gonna be. Then Jakeson's video but hailing golf ball size hail in Minnetrista. So I'm hoping I get a free roof out of it.
Speaker 2: What is that outside way.
Speaker 1: Rain. This is chaotic. I know this is terrible radio. By the way, Okay, let's get back to our topic. Cold quit looking out the window and.
Speaker 3: A plir steering wheels right.
Speaker 2: True, but if you can call MAB you're at home.
Speaker 1: We work from home. Sixt' five one nine eight nine katiwb. Anyone listening who did something alone this weekend? Stayed out way too late, or need something really bad?
Speaker 2: Could be anything you need a hot tip.
Speaker 1: I don't know. One o one point three katwb Anyone listening who stay safe out there? By the way, this is wild weather in Saint Louis Park, at least earlier. I was talking to a co worker and I was like, oh my gosh, I'm driving in from Eton Prairie. It's crazy and he's like, there's no rain here. So I don't know if it's everywhere, but right now Saint Louis Park, it is wild outside. Anyone listening who did something alone this weekend? It stayed out way too late, or needs something really bad? Which one?
Speaker 9: And me and my husband got free tickets for a concerts, so we went and we got home about three am, which is fine, but I made him get up at seven am because it was a garage sale days in our town.
Speaker 4: We live in Okay.
Speaker 1: What concert did you go to?
Speaker 9: It was okay, we have this country set. Well it's a little big town and I don't know that's we went to go see.
Speaker 1: Okay, why were you aun till three am? Did you go do something after the concert?
Speaker 9: Well, here's the deal. I legit thought we were gonna die. Well, one, we hung out with our friends who had a campsite there. And two the deal was their son's going to pick us up. He was like sober calf Oh yeah, and somehow. Okay, it is twenty miles away. It took us an hour and a half to get home. Oh, I don't know how. This kid was all over the freaking road. Oh no, oh yeah, being on the wrong side of the road.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you have a little safely. But yeah, you were out way too late, but you were living it up, so good for you.
Speaker 9: I didn't even go to sleep that I made chicken patties. Hell yeah, the late night later garage sailing.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's a wild weekend. Thank you for college. Hi, which category do you fall into? Graham from Richfield.
Speaker 6: What's up, Graham?
Speaker 1: Which category you fall into?
Speaker 9: Stayed out way too late this weekend?
Speaker 2: What were you doing? Graham?
Speaker 1: Oh, just hanging out with friends and we were all just kind of just watching TV and like.
Speaker 9: They went to bed, so I just I just kept watching the show that I was really into on Netflix.
Speaker 3: Now, okay, Graham, Graham Cracker, were you at their house watching or was this your house?
Speaker 9: Their house?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Dude, that I couldn't do it. I would have to leave. I'd feel so weird if they were just a sleeping and.
Speaker 3: I was still at their house watching Netflix.
Speaker 4: Well, I just was like, I just it was sure.
Speaker 5: I just got like this was.
Speaker 9: Up shows with Mike Abst on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Never heard of this. It doesn't sound that right.
Speaker 1: I want to be honest.
Speaker 6: I want to win to Richfield. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: Next thing I know is like like three thirty. I'm like, I gotta go be honest, be honest, Graham. At any point, did you go into the refrigerator or cupboards and get a snack?
Speaker 5: Nope?
Speaker 6: Oh oh that's I don't believe it. I don't believe.
Speaker 9: That I had Well, I had like I had a red bull with me, so I was like cracking red Bulls for like two third rack.
Speaker 3: Dude, If I have a visitor over and I'm sleeping and they're still up cracking rebels watching Netflix get Out, I believe.
Speaker 1: Take a hit. Have you guys thought about, like, like I know you guys love dying, Give you guys talk about trying to like die coach to sponsor your show? Yes, and they won't. They won't.
Speaker 6: We're like saying, have you guys thought about having a billion dollars? Yes, it's just not gonna be a thing. Thank you, Graham.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 9: Wait?
Speaker 6: Fallon? What real quick? What we have to give these tickets away?
Speaker 3: Okay in less than ten minutes, Okay, Sabrina Carpenter gonna be in Nashville. We have the airfare, the hotel, take us to the show, obviously, all of that. Okay, in ten minutes on KDW Okay, okay.
Speaker 4: H.
Speaker 1: One oh one point three kd WB with Fallon and.
Speaker 2: Colt, we're gonna come back with two things.
Speaker 1: First of all, in five minutes, your next keyword, so you can win a trip to see Sabrina Carpenter in Nashville. And here's the thing you're never more than thirty minutes away from that one, but also our secret of the week.
Speaker 6: It involves something a little sketchy.
Speaker 7: It always does, and lamas why okay, hey, y'all.
Speaker 1: When do you want to go to Nashville. You know you can go around with the gulch, you can go check out Broadway all the cool spots. But then, uh, hello, you also get to see somebri and a carpenter and concert. Biggest pop star in the country, let's be honest. Also a new album dropping in August. You're gonna see all that performed live. She's only doing five shows in the US, Nashville being one of them. And we're gonna send you their hotel airfare, you and your busy or your partner, whoever you want to take with you. You just have to record yourself saying this keyword taste. Yeah, like the name of her song. You record yourself in the iHeartRadio app. You see a record button, boom, you say taste, and you are entered to when good luck I have to do yo?
Speaker 2: Oh hold on, I'm going to believe this.
Speaker 1: It's the Secret Story of the Week with Allen and Cold on one p kd W B I don't want to forget this, So right before I see her the week, I have to give a birthday shout out, shout out, and happy six the birthday to Jace. He gets out of summer school, like right around three o'clock, so I'm hoping he hears this. This is from a I believe his mom, Sydney, Jace.
Speaker 2: Hope you have the best sixth birthday?
Speaker 3: Got us a fun that's a fun birthday or there. Okay, here's the thing. If you have a secret, you can always hit us up at Found of Cults.
Speaker 6: Really, dming is the best way.
Speaker 3: You could email if you want, But why dude hit us off on Instagram found and cults. For the past several months, I've been cheating on my partner and the whole thing happened at this lama farm where I volunteered.
Speaker 6: Now, immediately when.
Speaker 1: I saw this, Okay, also wait and narrow it down because there's a lama farm out near me, and I'm gonna like, there's no chance that happened there, So no family, no.
Speaker 6: All right, I don't know many other Okay, listen, I think more.
Speaker 1: I think it's actually like in fashion to have lamas. Now, remember you grew up on an emoo farm.
Speaker 3: No, my grandparents did, and then every spring they would chop them up and make beef jerky.
Speaker 1: Also, you look so much like one. I still question if your dad is your dad. But go on.
Speaker 3: For the past several months, I've been cheating on my partner, and the whole thing happened at this Lama farm where I volunteer. It's I started going there to escape to clear my head.
Speaker 6: But then I met someone out who worked there. We connected fast.
Speaker 3: Before we knew it, we were sneaking off behind the pens for a little.
Speaker 1: You know, it can happen.
Speaker 3: The Lamas were always there silently watching. Sometimes they just stand and stare like they knew exactly.
Speaker 1: What we were read on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Limmas, I said, Limmas. Lamas spit fun fact beneficial, but no, they're also kind of an intimidating, scary creature at times when you're like, when you go to like a feeding area where they haven't they're dominated.
Speaker 6: Well, that's what this person say.
Speaker 3: They were like it felt like they were these furry, judgmental guardians. And then well and knew of our secret and just were holding it open.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you were doing it in front of them.
Speaker 6: You purve.
Speaker 3: Every time I got home, I felt this horrible mix of guilt and thrill.
Speaker 6: It's like I was living in two completely different worlds. I haven't told my partner because I'm terrified of what this two does.
Speaker 1: Obviously, Yeah, I wonder what they would say. I like that would break up your relationship favor.
Speaker 3: Is they gone to say that whenever they drive by a lama they start getting hot.
Speaker 6: Like it's just like it's like a subtle thing. It's like they see a lama.
Speaker 1: Like salivating when yeah, well okay.
Speaker 6: Like whe's where's my my lover?
Speaker 2: Where's it means you should take.
Speaker 1: A beat, you should take a little pause from being around lamas for a minute.
Speaker 6: Dude. Kind of what nah? I was gonna say it like if you could get like the wool, what is it called the lama wool? Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: I don't know what lama hair is called.
Speaker 6: That would be so soft to make love, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like it's like it's just such a good material.
Speaker 1: They weren't though, the way I'm the way she's written this, I feel like it was just up against a barn.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you got to be carry I guess in the.
Speaker 1: Grass, which is also just I felt you're she was bagging for some kind of infects.
Speaker 6: Like the black plague started or something like that.
Speaker 1: I believe so. I believe it was on a Lama farm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: I think anyway, Yeah, cool, If you have ever a secret of the week, we will judge you. That's part of it. But we don't know your identity, so your secret is somewhat safe with us. You can email Fallon at KDIWB dot com or just send us a DM Fallon and Cult on Instagram. I just want to give a shout out to everyone over at Fox nine over the weekend. Their coverage was phenomenal and I know they were putting in a ton of extra hours. And that's where things like the Fox Local app come in to play and help you the viewer out. You can check out everything on demand on your TV or phone when you download the Fox Local app.
Speaker 2: It's totally free on all platforms.
Speaker 1: That way, you can check out great articles, you can get quick recaps on what's the.
Speaker 2: Latest in news.
Speaker 1: Also, you can check out things like the Jason Show that I'm on every day at ten am, and I know ten am is always the most convenient time to watch TV.
Speaker 2: So check out the Fox Local.
Speaker 1: Appo one on one point three KDWB with Fallon and CULTI for a bachelorette parties, but have you heard of a solo ratte me either. I'm even saying it felt weird, but I'm gonna explain what it is next. In trending on KDWB Today's Trending with Felon and Cold on one on one Katie w B. I mean, obviously, the the top trending story is that they were able to find Vans Bolter. He has been placed under arrest. He was the one who went into the Minnesota lawmakers' homes. Horrible, horrible weekend, so thankful they were able to find him. It's crazy that they were able to find him through with the help of trail cams.
Speaker 2: But I mean, that's that's step one.
Speaker 1: That that's a very very scary weekend that happened here on the Twin Cities and obviously very devastating. I mean, I can't imagine what friends and family are going through, and as more details come out, it's just it's awful, and obviously we try to keep things.
Speaker 2: Pretty light here on the show.
Speaker 1: But that happened in our backyard, so there's no way you couldn't acknowledge that in trending.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Something else that went on this weekend that isn't in that realm at all. Former bachelorette Michelle Young. She is from the Twin Cities and she got married this weekend, So congratulations to her. Now I'm guessing she had a bachelorette party. I have two scheduled for this year. But they have a new thing the brides are doing called the Solourette party, and it's the time for like a chance for the bride to spend time by herself, focusing on self care, wellness, some me time before the big day. So instead of doing maybe a big booze filled bachelorette it could be a wee can get away by herself, a spall day or just a staycation.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is.
Speaker 1: It's a chance for her to be by herself with no stress and no to do lists because, as you know, weddings lots of to do lists going on. It's a lot going on, a lot to manage a lot of emotions and feelings, not just from the bride, from the family and friends.
Speaker 3: And oh no, oh, I know.
Speaker 1: I have one that's just going to a cabin of North that's easy. And then I have one that I have to go to Indiana for more expensive because it involves a flight, but not like they chose a lavish vacation like a location. I know, it's just where the bride lives. That's you know where I'm problems. Where you got to go. That is your trending. It's brought to you by True North Roofing. Find them at called the Shingle Ladies dot com. We're gonna come back. It is going to be inside some commercials just so you know. So don't go anywhere because at three thirty five your next keyword to win Sabrina Carpenter ticket you can save at Progressive dot com. I told you I said three thirty five. It wasn't lying at five. After thirty five, hour after each hour, we're going to get you a keyword. You record your angelic voice saying this word on the iHeartRadio app. You see record button boop, you hit it, and this time it's Nashville because that's where we're sending you. If you win the tickets, you get to go see Sabrina Carpenter in Nashville, get to the hotel, airfare, all the stuff. So record yourself saying Nashville to enter to win good luck one on one point only three KATWB with balon and cold. It's summer school and time for your summer school pop quiz.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know you're like, oh, I want to relax and not think that all this summer too bad. If you want to win prizes, you got to get their brain ticken. You can call six five one nine eight nine KATIEWB for your chance right now to win a pair of Nickelodeon Universe passes. This could be a perfect little day sash like a date. This could be something you take your kids to do. Whatever you choose, you spend those two passes however you want to. You get to call though to play. We'll ask you some trivia questions. You compete against someone else, and whoever gets the most correct guess what they won the passes. It is that easy again at six' five one nine eight, nine KATIEW. B, NOW i want you to KNOW i worked really hard finding. These there's A nordic question in there to hit The nordic people who listen to this, show so that's. Exciting there are there's a little bit of, geography there's a little bit of pop.
Speaker 2: Culture so really it just hit.
Speaker 1: Everything but if you want to go over to mal Of america and ride the, rides my favorite as the Rock Bottom, plunge you're welcome in.
Speaker 2: Advance you can call right. Now, HI katwb what's your?
Speaker 1: Name? Hello what is?
Speaker 6: It my name Is, Beth.
Speaker 2: Beth all, right let's get your competitor.
Speaker 9: On.
Speaker 2: Hi what's your?
Speaker 1: Name? Tanner, okay, great we Have beth And tanner competing.
Speaker 2: TODAY i will ask you a.
Speaker 1: Question if you know the, answer chime in with your, name and whoever gets the most correct.
Speaker 2: Wins are you?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes this one's.
Speaker 2: HARD i had no idea what it, was but maybe you will.
Speaker 1: Know question? One what type of fish is used in.
Speaker 2: The nordic dish? Gravlax what was?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: No but good guess BECAUSE i MEAN i had no. Idea, beth you want to take a.
Speaker 2: Guess what was it?
Speaker 1: Called it's called gravlax g R a v L A. X all, RIGHT i don't think you. Do, yeah, salmon it's. SALMON i didn't know. Either you know a lot of norder people live? Here question number, two how many stars are on The chinese?
Speaker 2: Flag, Yes, beth, none not? Nine it's, Okay. Tanner do you have a?
Speaker 1: Guest?
Speaker 2: Twelve five is the answer this?
Speaker 1: ONE i asked my husband last night and he did not know the, answer So i'm going to make it multiple. Choice WHICH us state is the snowiest generating over one hundred and seventy inches of snow every.
Speaker 2: Year here are your?
Speaker 1: Options, Minnesota, Wisconsin New hampshire Or maine for? Me, Yes, Beth.
Speaker 4: New.
Speaker 9: Hampshire that's, Right, beth that is.
Speaker 1: Right what our next? Question, Okay beth is on the? Board in what band would you find? Members WILL i am An? Apple the app.
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 1: Peace that is, Right. Tanner we have a tie game and we always go to a math question From colt when we have a tie.
Speaker 6: Game, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: Okay what Is zach E fron's character name and high school?
Speaker 6: Musical that's not a math.
Speaker 1: Question and you asked that last. One i'm pretty sure no one knew it then. Either, no what you asked me a confirmed last?
Speaker 3: Night?
Speaker 6: Okay what about? This twenty one divided by?
Speaker 1: Seven, okay to chime in with your, Name, Beth your phone keeps cutting, out And tanner just keeps yelling out the. Answer do you.
Speaker 10: Actually want the name of the high school musical back up?
Speaker 1: Front, no it's too late, Now. Beth i'm, Sorry TANNER SAIDs, Three and that's ALL i, heard, unfortunately which Means tanner gets the passes in the most summers go bump boys in a, While Beth, tanner love, you appreciate you so much for Playing, tanner hold on your phone's? Broken one on one point three k d W. B we are fallin in. Cults the, rain at least In Saint Louis park has simmered down for a.
Speaker 2: Second we're opening.
Speaker 1: The show up where you can ask us an invasive question at, six, five, one, nine eight, Nine katie W. B, now can this be?
Speaker 6: Personal?
Speaker 1: Yeah be, like, man we have to answer.
Speaker 6: It who do you? Hate can it? Be why did you start with?
Speaker 1: That why did why is your first? Thought who? Hate that took such a bizarre angle to go.
Speaker 3: With, well you know, Me i'm for the, drama so, yeah but, Like i'm not gonna ask who you look, to and.
Speaker 2: No one's gonna say who they? Hate, no WHAT nei of these?
Speaker 1: Are we don't hate anyone are you SURE i don't hate? Anyone what about we get ONE i don't want to hang out?
Speaker 6: With let's get one free. Pass now you don't get a.
Speaker 3: Pass who do you? Want who do you not want to hang out? With IF i swear to you say? Me are you gonna say me right?
Speaker 1: Now? What who do not want to hang out?
Speaker 10: With?
Speaker 6: What who do you not want to hang out?
Speaker 9: With in?
Speaker 1: General, yeah that's so.
Speaker 6: Loose you just said you had someone.
Speaker 1: Anyone that wants to stay out past nine? PM i don't want to hang out with?
Speaker 6: Them.
Speaker 1: Retweet so if you have one of, these you can go ahead and give us a call six five to, one nine eight NINE Katwb an invasive? Question oh my, god the phone's already. Ringing how much do you?
Speaker 6: Weigh?
Speaker 2: Fallon what the? Hell how much money you?
Speaker 1: Make? Colt, see that's. Invasive that's What i'd be asking this show one on one point THREE katiewb With fallon And. Colt, okay you get to ask us one invasive. Question what do you?
Speaker 10: GOT i want to know once you've worked on KTW, b who is your favorite male co?
Speaker 1: Host, WELL i can honestly say without a doubt that cult is and it's not because he's in this room with. ME i just love doing the show With.
Speaker 6: Colt good to.
Speaker 5: HEAR i love thank you, Guys thank.
Speaker 2: YOU i appreciate.
Speaker 1: It i've been lucky with Everyone i've worked with pretty much AT katwb so but, yeah show.
Speaker 10: Them huh And i've listened them.
Speaker 1: Well thank you so.
Speaker 6: MUCH i.
Speaker 2: KNOW i appreciate.
Speaker 1: It what's your?
Speaker 6: Name?
Speaker 10: Live?
Speaker 1: Okay thank you For. COLIN i appreciate.
Speaker 3: It do you have another invasive? Question i'll give you, Two, Liz Oh.
Speaker 1: God colt want you to ask him? Something how many nipples do you?
Speaker 3: Have? COLT i only have two for, now BUT i don't. Know you never, know you never know what the future. Brings.
Speaker 5: You two are, Great thank, You thank.
Speaker 1: You one on one point THREE katiewb With fallon And. Colt, yes we have another keyword coming. Up funny, enough it's right After Sabrina. Carpenter your keyword to win a trip to See Sabrina carpenter ON. Katiewb one on one point THREE, Katiewb Fallon.
Speaker 2: Cold that's who we.
Speaker 1: Are what how you? Doing Happy. Monday it's been a weird weather, weekend weird weather.
Speaker 2: Day we're just trying to get you out Of.
Speaker 1: Minnesota we love it, here but we're also going to send you To nashville Nowscause nashville is awesome and you can live it up. There but also you have. Plans we have your, hotel we have your, airfare and we're going to use tickets to See Sabrina. Carpenter are you? Kidding she has a new album coming out In. August she's. Amazing only five dates in THE us this, year and we're sending you to one of. Them that's. Wild you just have to record this keyword, please you, know look for a. Song, pease, pease. Pease you don't have to say it. Once were you freaking outcause it sounds so much like?
Speaker 6: Her, yeah it was kind of.
Speaker 1: Crazy, actually hippie record button in The iHeartRadio. APP i guess your number one preset by the, way and record yourself saying please to enter to.
Speaker 6: Win it's one on one point.
Speaker 3: Three katie is able to be With pound And. Colts i'm going to run you through some. Scenarios, okay you're gonna tell me if it's gaslighting or just a very understanding.
Speaker 1: Person i'm so not an. EXPERT i have been in a relationship but, ALSO i know that's such a like trending. Phrase right, now everyone thinks everyone's a, narcissistant everyone's. Gaslighting well you, decided is she gaslet or?
Speaker 6: Understanding?
Speaker 8: Are?
Speaker 3: Okay he doesn't forget my birthday because he doesn't. Care it's because he has so much on his, mind trying to make our future.
Speaker 1: Stable oh my, god why are you dating this? Person break up with? Him he can't remember one. Day it's not even. Hard we all have phones in our hands all the. Time literally put in your, calendar you sack a.
Speaker 3: Crap he's not criticizing my appearance to be. Mean he just wants me to be my best, self and he knows What i'm capable.
Speaker 2: Of we are hard enough on.
Speaker 1: Ourselves you should have a partner who is your biggest. Cheerleader, now they're not gonna be perfect all the, Time no one. Is sometimes you can look at your partner but like you're wearing that looks like. Crap that's fair, Sometimes but if they're doing that every, day what's? Happening you're going.
Speaker 6: To be held.
Speaker 3: Accountable. Okay he doesn't hide his phone because he's being. Secretive he just values his Privacy after growing up in a household with.
Speaker 1: NONE i do want to accept that some people have, baggage AND i hope that you're in a comfortable relationship where you don't feel the urge to go through your partner's. Phone but everyone knows the phone is the first sign that they're being sketched passwords or changing won't let you look over there being super sneaky with their. PHONE i would, say all these people so far bad.
Speaker 3: People he didn't disappear all. Weekend he just needed some space to sort out his emotions and didn't want to.
Speaker 1: Argue, okay so did they just get into a huge. Fight is he like the kind of person that needs to like decompress before an. Argument this is a? Pattern did he do you think he's? Cheating and then now he. Disappears there are a lot of QUESTIONS i have about that, One BUT i do think that's a really unhealthy way to handle an.
Speaker 3: Argument you got to be able to work it. Out you can't just be like and forty, exact you.
Speaker 1: DON'T i would just lose my mind if my partner did. That that person's crazy and they're definitely.
Speaker 3: Sketchy, see my wife needs a little bit of time to process or like calm. Down But i'm, LIKE i gotta get to like the root that we doing. This let's get over it right, now.
Speaker 1: Which is wild BECAUSE i don't actually feel like you're like that in our relationship at.
Speaker 3: All uh here's the. THING i feel, like this, one this one is gonna Be it's. Okay i'm not saying let's tell you. Decide he's not flirting with other women to hurt. Me he just has a naturally friendly energy and people gravitate towards.
Speaker 1: Him oh, hi there's a thing. There there is a being charismatic and chatty, person but there's like a clear line.
Speaker 4: A.
Speaker 1: Flirtation where did you pull these? From are these all things you've done in?
Speaker 3: Relationship he didn't raise his voice to intimidate. Me he just is very passionate about.
Speaker 1: Expressing, okay these are all terrible. Situation this all.
Speaker 6: From a VIDEO i saw on TikTok.
Speaker 3: And this this this woman was, Like i've told my husband eighty times to pick up his clothes off the bathroom, floor and THEN i remind myself he just is not a priority because he's out there making a future for.
Speaker 6: Us AND i was, like that's.
Speaker 3: WILD i need to run through scenarios to see like what other people are, saying and that's how we got into.
Speaker 1: This, okay it's that time For.
Speaker 6: Histo really we've fallen.
Speaker 3: Cold so when you're trying to figure, out like what time it, is what do you? Do look at my?
Speaker 6: Phone yeah, no, no big, no.
Speaker 1: No why what's.
Speaker 6: Wrong there's an island that has refused to measure.
Speaker 2: Time oh my, gosh how do people.
Speaker 3: Live it's off of The. Pacific it's kind of like actually north Of. Austra it's hard to, explain but It's, pompey Not. Pompeii pond.
Speaker 6: Pay. Yeah, yeah here's what they. Do they call it natural.
Speaker 3: Time instead of counting hours and, minutes they measure by, moments like when the tide touches the black, rock we meet, here after the rooster does its. Calls we do this during the breadfruit, sleep a midday loll when the heat is thick and the wind.
Speaker 6: Wanders we meet at this. Location oh my.
Speaker 3: God, first so they don't even have, Meetings like there's actually like grocery stores and stuff on the. Island it's not just like an on contacted. Tribe they don't even start like regular work hours until like three pm when the sun hits the seventh, pole.
Speaker 1: What the mother pole's.
Speaker 6: Doing what's more.
Speaker 3: Fascinating the studies show that they were rarely late for anything without. Clocks they just show up when they're meant, to not, early not, russ just. Present some anthropologists argue that they had a better sense of.
Speaker 6: Rhythm so they're, saying like when you have an alarm that.
Speaker 1: It's about how BAD i am, dancing not bad.
Speaker 3: Rhythm it's like your body is in sync and in tune with what you're supposed to be doing when you're supposed to be doing. It it's not just like your way up it and your feeling is With then, yeah you're not getting up at six, am so like do the cold plunge and then they go to work at Eight you got a meeting at nine to.
Speaker 6: Fifteen it's like all these.
Speaker 3: Things, yeah when wristwatches finally ride in the mid nineteen, hundred it's many elders refuse to wear.
Speaker 6: Them, instead it was Rich.
Speaker 1: Witchcraft that's WHAT I venmo came.
Speaker 3: Out they, said why WHEN i carry a machine that tells me Where i'm not and WHERE i should?
Speaker 1: Be oh my, GOD i don't wear a, wristwatch BUT i do carry my. Phone do they are they still like this or is this an old night they're still like? This we should shave them an iPhone just see what would.
Speaker 3: Happen and it kind of reminded me of my own. Family i'm, like, yeah there's some some of my family members still live off of. This when they're, like, dude when an orange car passed my, house that's And i'll start.
Speaker 6: Heading over for.
Speaker 3: Dinner it's like you can't rely on, Them LIKE i would love to be in a society where a clock isn't a thing but just stuff want to get?
Speaker 1: Done, yeah to, ME i gotta be honest with. You the little meeting point thing you lined, UP i didn't feel like a lot of work was getting. Done.
Speaker 3: Yeah what it's like, dude when the moon is the seventh shadow over the big tall, Tree it's, LIKE i, know, LISTEN i feels like a lot.
Speaker 1: Of brain power where like there's a look at a clock on the. Phone, yeah but, yeah DO i think it was a simpler not you feel? Simpler it does feel a little. Simpler that's cool for, Them BUT i just, like have they ever seen a?
Speaker 2: Meme?
Speaker 1: True what they even do it. Whim it's the Pop Culture minute With felon and.
Speaker 6: Cult on one of one point three.
Speaker 1: Kd W, b brought to you By, Ova lasick And lenz in celebration of its fiftieth. Anniversary jaws is now streaming On. Peaco so.
Speaker 6: Cool it is very.
Speaker 1: Cool by the, way we do have your next keyword to, Whin Sabrina. Carpenter tickets coming up in like three. MINUTES i want to get you ready for. That Thanks, Colt you're. Welcome how To Train Your dragon took the number one spot at the box office this, weekend Pushing leelo And stitch. OUT a lot of people were mad about the MOVIE i want to see materialists because they're, like this is not a rom.
Speaker 2: Com it's very, serious And i'm, like, well it still.
Speaker 1: Is LIKE i THINK i haven't seen it a love, story BUT i saw the woman who did this film her first, Movie Past. Lives this is not LIKE i did not think this woman was going to make A Sweet Home alabama type of rom, com but they did kind of promote it like. That SO i get With war like expecting that and they go in and they're, like, uh this is way more serious THAN i. Expected boot, boo BUT i still want to go see it Justin. Bieber STILL i hate them even to the word crashing out because it almost feels like you're making fun of. Him but he said he posted like a lengthy thing on His instagram. Again he, said people keep telling me to. Heal don't you think IF i could have fixed, MYSELF i would have. ALREADY i Know i'm. BROKEN i KNOW i have anger. ISSUES i tried to do the work my whole life to be like the people who told ME i needed to be fixed like, them and it just keeps making me more tired and more. Angry the HARDER i try to, grow the more focused on MYSELF i. Am he said he's exhausted thinking about himself, lately aren't? You And, YEAH i just don't think he's doing. Well, Yeah bro.
Speaker 3: Just needs to go to Six, flags just seems to have like a good time while ago he needs to go to his like too much.
Speaker 1: Fun, HONESTLY i think he's crashing. Out he's having too much fun and he's, like, YEAH i think he needs to get some good people around. HIM i think even if you Hate, HALEY i think she is a good. Influence BUT i think she she gives me vibes like she's kind of a pushover on that.
Speaker 2: Relationship, well, also.
Speaker 6: He's just In la which is the.
Speaker 3: Worst why isn't he just like on a ranch on like an.
Speaker 1: Av they, say you, know on a, cult, right they say his church is a. Cult but then his church even made fun of. That but people are, like oh, no he's you know, what he's acting a little bit Like kanye and WHAT i mean with, that he's kind of posting wild things and now he's overly posting this new like clothing shoe.
Speaker 2: Brand he's apparently creating or.
Speaker 1: Whatever, yeah so it's giving a little bit Of, kanye AND i really hope because Obviously kanye is way beyond that. Point we don't even talk about him on our show, usually BUT i. DO i always just want people to find the help they need BECAUSE i hate to see that and especially in the public eye like. That, yeah let's get your, keyword all, right you ready for?
Speaker 6: It i'm.
Speaker 1: Ready we're sending someone to See Sabrina carpenter In. Nashville so here here's how you make your life. Easier make katiew be your number one preset on The iHeartRadio. App it's free it's where most people listen to. Us, NOW i know some people still listen to the car and we appreciate it however you, do but you make us your number one preset and just makes it easier for you to like connect with.
Speaker 2: Us to get the.
Speaker 1: Keywords we do them want the fives and thirty. Five so every thirty minutes we have a. Keyword you hit the record button inside the app and you say. Busy you say, busy.
Speaker 6: Busy she's a busy.
Speaker 1: Woman busy record yourself saying, busy and you are entered to win that. Trip we're going to come back With we had a talk back at stuck out to me on The iHeartRadio app talking about her petty x and we're going to play that when we come back in five minutes one on one point three KD wb Or fallen And. Cold we want to hear from. You inspired by this, talkback we received petty things your ex. Did this could be they keyed your, car which is, illegal by the. Way that's kind of a, stereotype right, cheet you get your car. Keyed it could be something totally. Wild we've heard of. PEOPLE i THINK i don't know if it's really. True but people put like a fish in the. Event oh and you don't know where the smell is coming. From takes a. While, yeah what about just mine or?
Speaker 3: Two like they stole all your, socks it's, like, oh oh, well, Yeah i'm gonna go buy.
Speaker 1: Socks yeah that's. Brittal So patty. Thing this is the talk back we. Got she's she's revealing what her and it made me. Laugh but what HER pattiax.
Speaker 4: Did, okay this is, psychotic AND i thought that you guys would maybe have a field day with. It SO i found out that my ex screenshotted basically any text THAT i sent him saying anything crappy about a friend and sent it to that. Friend so we're.
Speaker 9: Talking he went.
Speaker 1: Back like five.
Speaker 4: YEARS i mean, crazy, RIGHT i JUST i can't even imagine how long that would take to go through so many. Texts but All i'm saying is be careful what you text and who you.
Speaker 2: Date, okay going back through.
Speaker 1: Five years of text, message now he could have like typed in in the search bar of the person's, name maybe pull up some of.
Speaker 6: Them oh, yeah, probably but not.
Speaker 1: Always that's. Wild and then like now all of her friendships are probably.
Speaker 3: Sketchy you got to lie your way out of, that, Right, like oh, dude that wasn't mean he's like photoshop.
Speaker 1: Whatever you could do, that but some things would be so. Personal oh, yeah like you couldn't get out of it for. Sure SO i want to hear from. You what is something petty your ex? Did six five one nine eight Nine katie W.
Speaker 2: B i mean it could be something you.
Speaker 1: Did, too if you want to like have a little confessional moment you are. Mad we understand sometimes you do things when you're a little. Sad sees six five one nine eight NINE kdwb.
Speaker 2: One oh one point Three katie W.
Speaker 1: B we're fouling a colt and that is not Post malone And morgan wall and they needed to pause for a. Second we played a talk back a second ago of a girl revealing.
Speaker 2: What her ex did to be.
Speaker 1: Petty he went through all of their text messages from the, past like five years since screenshots anytime she talked crap about one of her friends to that. Friend and she's, LIKE i can't even imagine how long that. Took how psychotic is? That i'm, like, well you know a lot of people listening have done something petty or they're ex did something, petty so we're taking your. Calls so what happened in your situation when we woke?
Speaker 9: Up he came over one day to pick up his stop WHEN i was, home and he took one of my shoes and hear my, shoes just the left.
Speaker 1: One what in the world did you guys end on bad terms a little?
Speaker 10: Bit so he was he was mad at, you then he was mad.
Speaker 3: Mad, yeah at some point you just got to count as a.
Speaker 6: Loss but like you, know, what have my? Shoes i'm onto the. Next i'm just.
Speaker 1: Gonna be expensive, though and then some you have broken in. Perfectly that's.
Speaker 6: Brutal, hello kat up to Be what is that petty? Thing what is?
Speaker 5: It my ex husband changed my address AFTER i told him THAT i was leaving him to an address THAT i didn't even know and totally screwed up all my.
Speaker 1: Mail that is so how long did it take you to correct?
Speaker 5: That it was about three to four. Months it was a long time because everything got sent To, YEAH i didn't even know what the address was to figure it.
Speaker 1: Out why was he so mad at?
Speaker 9: You just BECAUSE i was?
Speaker 5: Leaving and finally woke up to his? Drama and the chaos and the controlling and.
Speaker 6: No he's not controlling or. Crazy sounds rolling.
Speaker 1: Rational, well good for you for getting out of that. Chaos my, Gosh, hi katiew. B what's your? Name?
Speaker 4: Hey It?
Speaker 1: Liz all, Right, Liz so what patty thing did your ex?
Speaker 5: Do it's SOMETHING i.
Speaker 4: Did i'm still.
Speaker 5: Of the batteries from all of the remotes and.
Speaker 4: Controllers BEFORE i moved.
Speaker 1: Out now what did this ex do that made you so? Salty?
Speaker 4: Uh he was just supposed to be acting a lot older than his mature.
Speaker 1: Age, okay so you were, like let me show you what immaturity looks. LIKE i want take all your. Batteries good, luck bund double a's my.
Speaker 6: Friend.
Speaker 10: HEY i was, like we'll just double down on.
Speaker 1: It hell, yeah, absolutely thanks for calling. List, hey what's your?
Speaker 7: Name?
Speaker 1: Kayla? Kayla tell us about the petty? Thing was it what your act did or what you? Did?
Speaker 10: Oh it's unfortunately WHAT i, did and it's super.
Speaker 4: Cringey, OH i can't.
Speaker 11: WAIT i had an ex WHO i found out had cheated on, me and so we were trying.
Speaker 10: To get, revenge me and my. Friend so we found out that his car was at this girl's. House that he had cheated on me, with and his car was so old and janky that the car doors didn't, lock so he always had to make sure he took everything out of.
Speaker 9: Them mm.
Speaker 10: Hmm he and he had fabric seats in his, car and so me and my best friend at the time went over to this girl's house because his car was parked outside of her.
Speaker 11: House we got in the front seat and the passenger seat and we peed on his fabric.
Speaker 9: Seats that's.
Speaker 1: Rough that's. Rough but also you said it was. Crazy you're not gonna.
Speaker 11: Lie it was like twelve years ago And i'm obviously much older. Now at the, time it was really good revenge because, yeah just like choking into his fabric seats and it was like.
Speaker 6: Day i'm so, yeah there's not much you can do.
Speaker 3: There, yeah that Had and the best part is like it was probably it was probably like dry, enough and then he sat down and just started like seeping into his clothes or the girl.
Speaker 11: Did And i'm just not sure like how you come back from, That like how do you get it?
Speaker 10: CLEAN i don't.
Speaker 11: KNOW i kind of fel bad about it.
Speaker 10: Now but, also don't be a, Cheater, yeah not your.
Speaker 1: Problem, yeah not at. All thanks for. Sharing as, promised here is my. Delivery your keyword Is, Sabrina yes her, Name record yourself Saying sabrina in The iHeartRadio, app and you are intered to win a trip To nashville to See Sabrina. Carpenter we pay for the, hotel we pay for the, airfare we pay for your concert, tickets And i'm just saying it's a gold. Tip. Okay every time we've done this, before like we said someone to Like paaris to See Taylor, swift, Awesome we're sending you to See Sabrina, carpenter one of the.
Speaker 2: Only five shows she's doing in THE.
Speaker 1: Us so record yourself Saying sabrina to enter to when it is now time for the ONE k. Wordplay what is your? Wait? What? Oh you're doing the wrong there it?
Speaker 8: Is it's.
Speaker 1: Okay what's your?
Speaker 5: Name nothing? Crazy Just?
Speaker 10: Nicole oh my?
Speaker 6: Okay? Nicole all?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Nicole you know? What you don't have a Fancy name's just out here getting, fresh, Ye? Nicole this is the ONE k, wordplay your chance to win a thousand.
Speaker 2: Pennies do you want to try to match words with me Or colt?
Speaker 11: Today, well clearly not, Cold.
Speaker 3: But, Dang, nicole what's your favorite cheat? Meal, like if you're going like all, out what is?
Speaker 9: It?
Speaker 5: Oh, Lord i'm going with pasta dreadstick. Cheesecakes let's.
Speaker 6: Go that's. Perfect oh my, gosh, yeah bringing it? Home all? Right well.
Speaker 3: Perfect So i'm gonna give you a word you said the first word that comes to your mind or whatever word you think fallim will match. With the first word is fish.
Speaker 5: Sang wid paddle.
Speaker 6: Snapping, fingers and billy.
Speaker 3: Bob all, right, valid, Balligator, hello? Fox she did? Great nicole is. Awesome, yeah, okay so your first word is gonna be billy billy, Yep Billy?
Speaker 6: Bob what? Really?
Speaker 1: OKAY i almost said, eilish BUT i was, LIKE i don't, know you, know but, okay here we. Go, okay paddle, board Paddle, nope for?
Speaker 6: Kidding what which what's your?
Speaker 1: ANSWER i was gonna say paddle.
Speaker 3: Board paddle Boat already run.
Speaker 1: It nicole is never going to choose me. Again now this IS i ruined.
Speaker 6: IT i ruined, it snapping.
Speaker 1: Snapping, fingers, sandwich just kidding fish, fish.
Speaker 9: Please get that felling.
Speaker 1: FISH i don't, know like he.
Speaker 11: Just told you sandwich.
Speaker 5: Regretted my.
Speaker 6: Decision well you got two for four three.
Speaker 1: Four we still don't win any, money, Sadly, nicole but like we still did really. Good, Yeah i'm sorry to. Go today's song is filled with many sexual innu. Windows Today Deep dive is on Fifth harmonies work From. Home initially the song was just called, work but Then.
Speaker 2: Rihanna dropped her version.
Speaker 1: Of work before they did and they're, like, ah, yeah we can't have the same, song so they added two words from. Home the underlying beat in this song is a synthetic mallet. Effect the following, year actually Ed Sharing, you something similar on his Hit shape Of. You But Daniel bedingfield is actually credited as a writer of this song because the song borrows from the melody of his two thousand and one Hit Gotta Get Through. This you. Know that's how they repeat the word work a. Lot, well the chorus is extremely. Repetitive the word work is repeated seven times after each line added to the work From home lines that. Followed that makes thirty repetitions just in the chorus with three choruses plus and then from tie dollas sign in his verse and two more in the. Outro that's a brain invading ninety three mentions of the word of work and in case you were Comparing brihanna's work, mentions it's seventy nine. Times the girls were so excited to Get Tie dolla sign to perform on this, song and he said that he actually decided to do it because his eleven year old daughter loved the group and would play their music all the. TIME o.
Speaker 6: Go better, work fum me can you Mcl and.
Speaker 1: It doesn a day a rocket scientist to notice that this song is filled with sexual innu. Windows work is a euphanism for sexual. Seduction today's Deep dive.
Speaker 2: Was on Fifth, Harmonies work From. Home Today's trending With.
Speaker 6: Felon And colt on one on one point. Three katie w.
Speaker 3: B, Smokestack, Smokestack Okay. COLD i Watched, SINNERS I Have. Breaks what there might be a?
Speaker 1: Prequel i'm the one that told you, that AND i hold you, like of course there's gonna be a. Prequel that movie did so. Well of course there's gonna be.
Speaker 3: ONE i think there's gonna be like a ten part mini, series limited like a limited.
Speaker 6: Series and What i'm talking about it With MICHAEL.
Speaker 3: B Jordan's yeah and his whole, Backstory, well the Two MICHAEL. B, jordan's their whole backstory Is.
Speaker 6: Chicago so you just saying look out for.
Speaker 1: It i'll be waiting edge of my, seat and Then i'll wait for your review four months after it comes. OUT a cool sounds. Good it's gonna be so weird that you're going to see the NEW f one movie tonight and you're actually gonna know about something when it's like new and. Relevant i'm excited for you. Easy heines is trying to normalize ketchup on. Eggs, now a lot of people might be, like, hey that's already a, thing like if you have a, Kid my kid loves ketchup with their. EGGS i like it with my like hash.
Speaker 2: Browns well, yeah but they have a new ad.
Speaker 1: Campaign they even have they've partner with like Waffle, house one hundred of those across the. Country they change the label and their bottles to say breakfast. Ketchup it's even in like a bottle that looks kind of like a syrup.
Speaker 2: Bottle oh, yeah, okay, okay which is.
Speaker 1: Cool they say ketchup at breakfast should be the, norm not the, Exception AND i don't want it on my eggs like some people, do BUT i don't. CARE i love. Ketchup it's my favorite condiment, probably so why.
Speaker 6: Not i'll agree with you.
Speaker 1: There it's a universally beloved except for when you a. Canker sore like, cold not the best thing for. You power through, it you, do power. THROUGH a bank In china has been ordered to halt a new promotion that promised customers a free labuobu doll if they deposit seven thousand dollars and keep it there for three. Months it was a brilliant promotion since the wide, eyed sharp tooth the little plushies are all the rage right, now but regulators In china had a problem with it and have been. Banned have banned the bank from offering toys or other non banking perks to lure end. Customers they said they are concerned that the promotion could drive up banking. Costs that's wild and also not that. Surprising people are obsessed with those. Things if you like, them when they bring you, happiness, GREAT i do not get. It also probably, fine, yeah probably. Probably that is your, trending brought to you By True North. Roofing find them at called The shingle ladies dot. Com we're going to come back and have Your Sabrina carpenter keyword around five thirty
Speaker 2: Five so you can go see your In nashville