Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts Egg.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach your n glazed by the great Chris Ray guys, Derek black Bet.
Speaker 3: And Tom Sweet. Sit back and prepare for some ship.
Speaker 2: Sit back and prepare for some glazing glory. There was the you remember the cops, the Untouchables. Yeah, and they were basically because no, they would never let a woman touch them.
Speaker 3: And it was really an apple.
Speaker 2: They were straight, right, they were straight, but no, well.
Speaker 3: There were nothing. It was ambiguous.
Speaker 2: It was gonna say it was very ambiguous because I was I couldn't tell what was going on.
Speaker 3: They were like eunuchs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I think they actually even literally publicly chopped their dicks off.
Speaker 3: This is real information. You can take this to your parents and tell them that you learned something. It's a good good movie. You ever seen in Touchables? No? Actually, of course not. Well yeah, yeah, Untouchables are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You didn't watch all those fucking you know, watching all the movies with Jone, everybody watching all those film person movies because.
Speaker 3: Of courts Untouchables. Yes, I watched Untouchable for you, and Touchables is not like a film school movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like it's just really good acting scenes. Like it's like one of those Motibu every Uncrustables.
Speaker 3: The Crustables movie that's with uh what is it Rocky yeah Salon, uh huh Yeah. And he's just like h Arnold Warzenegger.
Speaker 2: They're like one of them made peanut butter and one of them invented jelly in this movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then what's the what's what's machete?
Speaker 3: What's what's name? He cames up and he's like, I have an empty ampanada here empty? What is that? Why is that? I think it's the bread. It's like a Mexican bread kind of you know. And then they it's one of the illegal breads.
Speaker 2: A legal kind of need to get you. He's the weird thing is I never knew until recently.
Speaker 3: He was really quiet about it. It was very low key about it.
Speaker 2: And I love that Arnold did a three six one eight because back in the day he was kind of like collecting some stuff that he shouldn't be collecting. I think that was a little bit like nazisque some paraphernalia.
Speaker 3: Really back because it's because his dad or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like you know, like he's Austrian, like his dad.
Speaker 3: That's why he's ship. That's why, that's why he hates everybody, everything that's going on right now. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then he grew up like you know a lot of people do, and he was like, now he's like ultra progressive because even he ran as a Republican. But when he was a governor, but he he was like baby ship Republican.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 5: He was what old school Republicans, old old school non high branch Republicans were.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he got you know, he got older and he's like fuck, ship sucks. And remember when what was it when Ukraine got attacked. I think he came out with like that whole like a nine minute video. I was like speaking big facts and I'm like, whoa, this is weird scene.
Speaker 3: It is weird celebrity. No, no, not absolutely not.
Speaker 2: He hates him one of those vocal No, he's like, yeah, he absolutely hates fascism.
Speaker 3: And so it's pretty cool. But uh, I mean, slide.
Speaker 2: Jelly, really I'd imagine slide He's he's of that age, dude, He's he's a fortune.
Speaker 3: Was a brain damage probably literally he got not probably what did he do porn or whatever, and that's how he got brain.
Speaker 2: Damn, that's crazy. He busted too many nuts consecutively, got face fucked by a horse. You can't think so good by let the horse slap you in the back of the neck, you dick. I don't know if it's a good idea. I don't know if it's a good idea. I think I don't know it's good idea. I don't think we should. The horse actually came on his head anyway. Shut shut, you write this story about you running up some steps.
Speaker 3: Put butter podcast to speak. Chris Rey got it? Is him Tom Sweeney and is him Derek Blackman? Welcome book them one and all? Uh. I don't know, man, What's what? What do we got to?
Speaker 1: Grammy?
Speaker 3: So much shit happened Grammy, Grammys, Grammys.
Speaker 2: Hassan the Great, Yeah, Hassan Wars, Hassan Wars three Stroke.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't really know much about what happened to the I did see you must have. I did see the entire crowd sing a minor Oh. I didn't that like when they brought when they brought Kendrick Lamar up for not Like Us and they were playing the song That's Great and they played like the most offensive verse of that song. People are. It's weird.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering how many people that Drake slided behind the scenes because nobody's doing him any favors. It's unilateral brought the whole entidy of music and like, you know how you know how safe the super Bowl is with their image and like the halftime shows to the point where the Chili Peppers when they performed, it wasn't even live for them.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, we.
Speaker 2: Had to like plug in our instruments and pretimber're playing and anyway, they said, they're not going to stop him from doing not like us.
Speaker 3: That's kind of insane for the super Bowl that is actually not so Like there's a universal disdage for Drake that I think is so damn funny. It's hilarious. It's like, what did you do? What did you do to dessert? You must have done so much more than I even understand you've done.
Speaker 2: That's what makes it crazy. It's like Drake's put niggas on and like everyone just hate they. I think he's been he's been writing too high for too long, and obviously when you ride high for that long, people just start hating.
Speaker 3: You think it's just pure hated anything.
Speaker 5: He clearly has had slide people throughout his time there, like he's an artist something like that that slide people, like of course the biggest content creator, Like the biggest creators only get where they are because they slide people. That's just how people or even in general people in general, you get high, you have to like you gotta like.
Speaker 3: You gotta pick a person out of the crowd and need them.
Speaker 2: If you're the number one if you're the number one artist, uh, if you're the number one artist artist on Universal music group right, which is the largest music group, uh, I guess there are probably times where you think you should have been getting more attention and things, and and maybe Drake had kind of some say almost like Lebron James actually the Lakers where he made he's a player, he's not an owner, but he makes decisions as if he's in the front office. And I feel like that probably made a lot of people be like fuck this guy, you know.
Speaker 3: And it also like say something happened recently.
Speaker 2: That the Laker yet or no, what did you get a ring as Laker yet?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in twenty twenty, First got their first right, right, Well, in twenty twenty. But like, I think a lot of people think that, they say it doesn't count because it was during COVID, during the bubble, when they were playing isolated. I don't I don't care. I don't need to get into that. It's just one of those things to where like they won, they won a championship, but during COVID, when it wasn't like the regular league when you just play and there's audiences and stuff and all that shit. So people are saying, oh, that's with the asterisk, it doesn't count. But to me, somebody made the argument that it was probably much harder because everybody's worried about dying, and I was like, yeah, that's a fair point. You know, it might have been a harder time somebody coughing, like yeah, you know, it was funny. There was a guy that coughed on the mic during a press conference, Rudy Gobert, fucking around. He was like ooh, and then he got he had COVID. He got diagnose sleven COVID like the next day, and.
Speaker 3: Then he died in a week.
Speaker 2: That would have been great.
Speaker 5: Found mangled and raped under a fucking turnpack by COVID.
Speaker 3: We ran the COVID Joey Covid, We ran these fingerprints that were around his neck. Turns out it was COVID. It was COVID. It was covidrang If somebody came up with that, would you would you? What would you think?
Speaker 2: Because you'd be like, they're just saying that, right, and somebody that they know actually raped and strangled it.
Speaker 3: That would scare me.
Speaker 5: A lot, because they're covering for something that let that lets more darkness and then we understand, you know, it.
Speaker 2: Was it was COVID's fingerprints, COVID nineteen rape and killed people.
Speaker 5: Apparently, if the worst is the easiest is yours, the worst is mine. I really hope it's just some guy ain't raped and murdered him, because that's not.
Speaker 3: Then it's really really terrifying. That's the best case scenario. It is. It's crazy, isn't it?
Speaker 2: If you get COVID, COVID shows up.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so that the entire Grammys, the entire Grammys crowd saying that's a minor like harmonized there.
Speaker 2: I wish I would have shot somebody if I was there.
Speaker 3: He nominated for anything?
Speaker 2: Do you think I guess he hasn't really done anything recent, or he probably has. I just don't know.
Speaker 3: He's he's just been crashing out. I mean, yeah, wouldn't you. I guess, like I wouldn't be in a position to crash out. I guess yeah, well true.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm saying from from Uh, if you were Drake, what else could you do but fucking crash out?
Speaker 3: I guess I would.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, well, I've made a lot of money in his last fifteen years. Yeah, I'm gonna go chill somewhere. Well, if he was, I guess if it was, say, since clearly Drake didn't really respect uh, oh my god, I forgot.
Speaker 3: His name Kendrick.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, John c Riley must the dude that No do that he beef with before? Oh my push T sorry push Yeah. So uh, I feel like Drake didn't really respect push a T. And and then he earned his respect after getting destroyed. But he he did what he should have done with Kendrick, right, he lost the battle, and then he just fucking laid alone a little bit and then moved on. Well, the thing is that people are not letting us die. I think Kendrick himself is articularly not letting us die. But people so Kendrick wasn't really hasn't really done anything other than gen X and then. But the thing is, Drake keeps making moves behind the scenes. He all those losses and like like he's doing stupid shit to where it's like, bro, people aren't even There are people that cover the shit that don't want to talk about Drake right now, and they're like, you're making us talk about you in a negative way.
Speaker 3: It is fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: That defamation causes insane because I'm like, did he really like what? Like why it's it's rat beef, Like, I get it it It looks bad, don't get me wrong, it looks bad. But the thing is that we live in this world where unfortunately, you could be found doing some fuck shit and if you release a good piece, people forgive you. Who forgive you?
Speaker 5: There's no one, No one was able to hardcore tet these things to you, though I think there's a plenty of approve of you doing fuck shit one hundred percent, Like, aside from the really Bobby Brown shipped. Outside of that, there are several moments where he's way too close to scheduled situations, well, I know the way too close to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know the one where he's on stage, he says, he says, she says her age, and he still proceeds. That's the weirdest thing.
Speaker 2: There's multiples like that where there's a bundy of things of him doing weird show. I'm like, you are dumb. You're just dumb.
Speaker 3: He's dump.
Speaker 5: He should not be you are You are being a public Fortunately you are still half black, Like you are too close to the situations.
Speaker 3: I like that. In one of his responses.
Speaker 2: Was that he said I'm with his His defense was, I'm so famous that if I was doing something illegal and shady I would have been caught by now.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, blood, such a tone deaf thing to say. It's crazy, that's an insane thing to say.
Speaker 2: I'm like, first of all, you're you're you're begging for people to go fishing into you more. And number two, obviously every fucking big, large case of a celebrity that got decades later, Yeah, they've.
Speaker 3: Been doing It's so.
Speaker 2: Like, I was like, who wrote his ship? Maybe he actually wrote it this time, Maybe he actually.
Speaker 3: Didn't get I think he had people on fiver to do it. Fiver would do a better job. Probably. Actually that's what's crazy, I think.
Speaker 2: I think all in all, I think he's made dumb decisions. I think he's continued to ben a bitch and more in a weird way. And I just just lay low, dude, lay low, take your time off, enjoy your millions, dude dollars and chill like, take some years off. Don't run direct like that, just if you get caught, get caught living your best life.
Speaker 3: I don't like him. I actually hope he keeps going, gets destroyed. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't hate Drake, but like I understand that I don't hate him either.
Speaker 3: I just don't. I don't like him.
Speaker 2: I don't dislike him. He has some music I enjoyed. You should just like him from the stuff that he's done.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he's done.
Speaker 2: Probably should dislike him.
Speaker 3: Palel enough. I guess.
Speaker 2: I look at it like death letters, and I understand the scene and him makes you want to not completely destroy a brother, you know what I mean? Well, I just think I think, like, how do I explain this? I have music?
Speaker 3: Music?
Speaker 2: Is that I like? Even Kanye right?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, did you guys see.
Speaker 3: What we're getting there. I don't understand there forgot. I don't know how you forgot.
Speaker 5: That was the only thing that I saw because I was like fucking in a fucking migraine, stupid last night phone.
Speaker 2: It hurt my eyes. I was like what and I was like, oh, titties.
Speaker 3: I don't understand my photo. I'm confused the people's reaction to this. What do you mean? Why are people shocked by this? Like? What is so shocking?
Speaker 2: It's not shocking, it's just it's like it did that.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: It's like so if you read the comments sections people, so there's the people that are like, oh, nice, shits right, like clearly, but then there's the people are just like the high key disrespect. It's just like it's more I don't I didn't see shocked, like people like, oh, I can't believe Kanye did this because she's been walking around naked.
Speaker 3: That's kind of the things like the naked this whole time.
Speaker 2: This is it's more of like she is sucking naked now and where it would be usually see through tops and like this time it's says you're putting a piece of silk over you. That's if nobody would consider that clothes right, like say Grammys before or even the not using Oscars, using Grammys and other award shows where they'd be see through ship all the time.
Speaker 3: I remember who was it.
Speaker 2: Some bitch with the Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, what's the Betty White?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Betty White, which is wearing the sea through thongs. Yeah, yeah, that'd be crazy. Marilyn Manson went with somebody like sucking in the nineties or.
Speaker 3: His own he.
Speaker 2: Was he was walking sucking wrapped around one whole time, and and it's going.
Speaker 3: To the beautiful and he rolled around the beautiful.
Speaker 2: It's it's what the seeing nipples at award shows is nothing new at all. I mean even just like recently Miley Cyrus has been making some moves and then she posted something you can see her nipples again because she's all, you know, like it's not shocking at all. It's just the level of like, oh, she's literally there's nothing, there was nothing to be desired, And I feel like that's the thing that usually is the only caveat that you're supposed to respect in like showing nudity is you're not fully naked, you're showing off some parts and everybody can now be like, oh hot and spicing controversial. Kanye's just like, no, just just be naked.
Speaker 3: I yeah, some crazy moves.
Speaker 5: Lately too, he's been saying doing some shit on Twitter that's like my nagas shut up.
Speaker 2: I heard he said something about Kamala that I don't know what was it.
Speaker 3: I didn't see it.
Speaker 5: Because I used to want to fuck Kamala but then she lost and I don't like I don't like fucking losers anymore.
Speaker 3: That's awnes. It's like, that's that see.
Speaker 2: I thought like it was gonna be political, but that I saw because somebody said this when Kanye posted about all I saw was a gift of that dude that got caught with his pants down and they drove away. So people were saying it was a moment like that, and I was like, what did he tweet?
Speaker 3: But I didn't look at it. I'm surprised that he's even allowed there.
Speaker 2: Oh he got kicked out. He wasn't invited.
Speaker 3: I thought he was. I thought he was because he was dominated.
Speaker 2: It from what I heard, I mean, does it does it sounds more plausible to me that he wasn't invited because he's been saying the most racist ship humanly possible, and they're like, we don't want you at our event.
Speaker 3: I think we just showed up anyway I met.
Speaker 2: It just makes more sense to me that he wasn't invited and he showed up because he's I could have swore he was invited, but I could be wrong. I'm just thinking of it because I would he even get to that point if he wasn't because he's Kanye, well yeah, but if he was if he was, like look, look think of it this way. Remember how some stupid kid got up and almost killed Trump. Like he's a stupid dumb kid that climbed up on a thing and shot up at Trump.
Speaker 5: That how did that happen? That's a little contextually different, Like I know, I'm talking.
Speaker 2: About a random and now think about somebody who one of the bigges celebrit in the world. And here's security being like, oh, Kanye, of course you're invited. And this guy didn't get the memo that Kanye is not supposed to be. But I assume the security would know if he shouldn't be invited. No, that like, you're not listening to me contextually, No, I understand what you're saying, right, Like, oh, it's Kanye West. Obviously he's a fucking right it should be famous artists, and like he is been, he's one. He has like what like the fifth most on the planet. Look, so the way you're thinking about it, it's like like it's a movie. It would be like everybody knows Kanye's gon show up and we need to keep him out, So everybody, everybody keep up on your god for Kanye West. No, No, it's probably just like he's not invited. And then literally the security guards are just doing their job and then Kanye shows up, and like, why would you question Kanye West?
Speaker 3: You would just let him in?
Speaker 2: Because I assume if they're security right, you know, you like they have the list, you know where if everything.
Speaker 3: See that's all like I'm saying about that kid that climbed up and almost killed Trump, you would assume Secret Service would have the place locked the fuck down. I'm just That's what I'm just span. He just wasn't invited. He wasn't like oh black, he wasn't on like a list just like don't let this person.
Speaker 2: It was just not like, no, Kanye's I just I think, look, at first of all, I could be totally wrong and maybe he was invited.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I thought he was. Logically, it would be kind of insane if he was because of Nazi ship that he said, not even like say, oh did he It wasn't anti No, it wasn't even like vaguely, it wasn't even like subtle, yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was worse than act like, it was way worse than Elon Musk and what Elon Must did, right, because Neil Must did the salute, but Kanye was actually praising Hitler, right, So it's kind of like.
Speaker 3: The two of them could make the ultimate Nazi. They put together.
Speaker 2: Hitler deep pretend that's a terrifying about of power, dude, Thelm together more power fashion side of it. You got the money, aesthetic and the money someone a good artist that can actually put out amazing propaganda.
Speaker 3: Musk be Lin he was.
Speaker 2: I think I found the title of this title of this.
Speaker 3: Happened well hold on well just so for that. I guess the reason that the whole thing didn't stick out of me is because she's not only that, she's been ultimately to the point where like I don't even register it's not even interesting to me anymore. It's like Okay, she's whatever. I've seen those tits a million times. They even registered to me, it's like and so for her it's just like, oh, now she's wearing nothing. But it's like I don't know, I mean, what is there to see? Like everything else is yeah, you know what I mean? I think it's yeah, because like to me, it's not she's spread eagle, Like I'd be like, whoa, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That would be pretty well because that would be the next thing, like she just spreading her like pussy and asshole. Then I'd be like, oh, okay, I might even screenshot that just just because like even though they're almost every screenshot, I never go back and look at it. But it's still just like a naturally holy shit. This might be like first the chronicle for some reason, like I have so much useless bullshit, But uh, from when I was seeing people talking about it, is that you look at Kanye's, it's the dynamic makes it look there's no proof of this, but the nynamic just makes it looks like it's forced.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it just feels fucking weird. I agree, But that's also I feel like it's always that's been it's been feel like, oh.
Speaker 2: That's that again on such a gren I guess the biggest thing, and I guess the only thing I could say is that on this grandiose stage and from it, whenever I see them, it's usually they're at a mass doing some shit. It's like yeahs yeah, Payless. I can't believe. I can't imagine Kanye would be caught anywhere near a Payless. I would respect it, though, because like when Shaka had Payless shoes but then all the back, but then kids got beating up for wearing them.
Speaker 3: I feel bad for those kids, like.
Speaker 2: Jack's like I want to I want shoes that like regular people can afford, so kids can actually wear this, and then kids got beating up for wearing them?
Speaker 3: Do they look stupid?
Speaker 2: Not really, it was it's the fact is like yeah, because most most NBA shoes actually look terrible in my opinion, yes, but like I think there are some nice sneakers, there's things, most of them are like me, you can't beat the Jordan's. Everything after that is like people trying to be too unique.
Speaker 5: I think every I think every pair of like basketball basketball sneakers.
Speaker 3: In particular, don't look good.
Speaker 2: I don't know they're not. They make them look stupid. They're not meant to look good. I don't I don't think they like make like, you're not making a pair of hyper dunks that look good.
Speaker 5: You're not making like phone poles. I like the round nature of them, but they're not like, they're not meant to look nice.
Speaker 3: I'm hard pressed to even find a pair of sneakers that doesn't look like a mess, look like sneakers are sneakers inherently to me, just look.
Speaker 2: Like a Like there's plenty of beautiful sneaker.
Speaker 3: You know what, I've never seen a beautiful sneaker in my Jordan's look like plenty of nice like vaguely like because to me, like this is thea because to me, this is like once the clicks ones look nice.
Speaker 2: There's nothing to me that looks better than that. It's just so aesthetically pleasing.
Speaker 3: In the world of sneakers.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, absolutely, I'll just put the Yeah, let me pull up Jordan's.
Speaker 3: I feel like everyone, like every other shoe looks better than a sneaker. So I was like, I'm never looking at sneakers and like it's like so like just it's very simple. It's a very simple just aesthetically pleased. When you see people rocking them, it just looks great, especially if people have jeans, especially you tuck them inside. It looks this is a this is a this is not a goofy ass.
Speaker 2: Shoe's brought me a pair of those. She brought me a pair of O G Jordans ones, and I was like, why did you buy?
Speaker 3: Of course of course she did.
Speaker 2: How much were they like like almost three thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I didn't know they're that much. No, I don't even wear them.
Speaker 3: I wore them maybe one time. Like why, what's even the point? I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I guess it has no I know, I has to be like getting a huge bus, right, Like it's just to be there because you're not wearing. But that's how I am, like most like everything, I get collective. But I'm like, oh nice, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's exactly like like it.
Speaker 2: It feels weirder because you know that the shoe actually the material was five dollars, you know what I mean, maybe even less than that.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that feels They.
Speaker 5: Did like a release sent and she grabbed them for me, and I was like, literally, why did you buy me these, sweetheart, like, like, I appreciate it, is really nice of you.
Speaker 2: I don't need these.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: If you want something that looks like Jordan's but they're not Jordan's, you just get the high top vans because they they have the same exact like shape, exact sap.
Speaker 3: But I don't like what vans feel. Actually, I never weren't like Jordan's particularly. I was like, nikes.
Speaker 2: I am paired of air Forces. Air Forces just do the trick for me. They just good sneakers.
Speaker 3: See that to me is like to even know the name of it that the earfers.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, this is these air Force guitars, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, it is exactly. I I like certain sneakers, but I'm not a sneakerhead at all. Like I have I have. I have the shoes that I have in there or they're these toe shoes. They're not tow shoes, but they're.
Speaker 3: Like flat and right they.
Speaker 2: Have like no, I don't even know what the fuck it is. They're just convenient. And I have, uh Converse. That's the only show shoes that will buy. I'll buy Chucks over and over.
Speaker 5: I cared about them a lot when I was young because I was young and black and from New York City, so of course I fucking cared the popular shoe.
Speaker 2: But Chucks, Yeah, Chucks are probably one of the most popular shoes in the top five.
Speaker 3: Well I would, I would imagine in general, but I don't know if I I don't know if I knew that many black people wearing them.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about sneakers in general. I wasn't talking about like Chucks. I did wear Chucks too, for sure.
Speaker 3: They're a good looking shoes. They're a weirdly timeless shoe, like I feel like I can see that in like the seventies or now. They make sense, But.
Speaker 2: Chucks are timeless. Obviously, the All Stars All Star, com Adidas Classic another. I don't even if they make All Stars anymore.
Speaker 3: Exactly, I haven't seen them.
Speaker 2: There are some classic shoes that I don't understand why they're like like Chucks. Chucks are always there. They've never not been in any shoe store except for maybe Champs. Like Champs is probably the only place that doesn't carry them. But Champs is a fucking joke. Goes with those niggas that we're in the refereece like you always want to go and beat them up, Like I feel like they want to storm them for some reason it is I do. I'm like, why what a stupid fucking uniform?
Speaker 4: Like another day, another plan to shoot up a DSW fucking nut, another terrorist attack on the ds W and broad days.
Speaker 3: You're a DSW like manager and you got to give and you have to do for some reason, You're just this target. It's like a universe. It's like understood that like if you if you work in a DSW, you're like you live at like there's like a fifty percent increase in the risk that you might be involved in some kind of domestic terrork.
Speaker 2: There there benefits really good. They have to be a fucking amazing benefit.
Speaker 3: They pay, they pay, They pay twenty eight dollars an hour. Uh, they always care covered.
Speaker 2: You always get forty hours, always get forty Yeah, you always get for that's.
Speaker 3: Not enough, dude, that twenty eight. So that's that's enough, you know what I mean to some people, that's true. That's enough to the head of a company, and they're like, you'll come to it. That is true. Though they will walk into a war zone for fifteen bucks. That is six dollars. That is so fucking true. What else happened with the Grammys?
Speaker 2: Though, don't she want Best on Hip Album of the Year her? Lauren Hill and Cardi B got one of of.
Speaker 3: Course Cardi Cardi B. I didn't even know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know she got shet not currently, but she got out of the She got one of the Grammys of Rap Album of the Year for fucking divisional privacy.
Speaker 5: Terrible decision. She's just a horrible person at like her core makes you really sad that he's in the same league as Lauren Hill, the fucking one of the greatest rappers to ever touch a mic, and then.
Speaker 2: We're one of the greatest, but also has a very low catalog.
Speaker 5: Oh, she didn't make much of Missess very and that interesting though, It's like she was so iconic and she made music.
Speaker 2: When that happens the same, you could say make the same argument for hundred two thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where you're like.
Speaker 5: Well, he at least had as like four albums with outcasts, He has one solo album.
Speaker 2: He has a he has a decent amount of music. But it's also Lauren Hill has one album. But yes, Lauren Hill, as far as I'm Concerned has one album, and I was a child when I came out. I remember being in elementary school being like that thing that, you know what I mean, Like that's crazy. I have actually vivid memories of that. It's forever ago.
Speaker 3: That's my memories of like the Spice Girls and stuff like, like I remember that vividly from like elementary school.
Speaker 5: My sister loved the Spice Girls and I heard that music album all the time.
Speaker 3: Child Destey's Child is very vivid to me, Like that is a very vivid like I remember being in like the specific house in Yonkers and like two thousand or something.
Speaker 2: It's probably really controversial expected for Beyonce fans me saying this, but I feel like Destiny's Child was way better than better than solo stuff a million.
Speaker 3: Because listen to him.
Speaker 5: I personally am more attached to Destiney's Child than anything Beyonce made afterwards.
Speaker 3: I just I've for sure, Yeah.
Speaker 5: But I based on a lot of people that like really like music. They give her her credit for a few of her albums, I just don't like them because I don't like how she be because I think, well, I think when she made her first few songs to jay Z that those are really good songs, but her music kind of became too boring post jay Z.
Speaker 2: You know, I nothing pops out in my head that like, say, for example, just one Destiny Child song independent. Uh, nothing that Beyonce is made by herself. Is much more like when I hear that song like there's it does nothing to expecially the beat.
Speaker 3: They like all the women, all the women independent thrill.
Speaker 2: You know, you know the song is really fucking stuck in my mind about her is fucking what you call it?
Speaker 3: To the left. Yeah, I know every word. I hate that song.
Speaker 2: I know every word to that song. That song is but that's like a memory, you know, It's like, yeah, oh, something sparks in my brain remembering that.
Speaker 3: I genuinely think that that's like a Wiggles level song.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't like that single La it's a it's a I like single ladies. To me, it sounds like but that was like when I.
Speaker 5: Was listening to watching music videos a lot, so like I saw that ship constantly.
Speaker 3: I don't like that Halo.
Speaker 2: Halo is like it's a it's a fine ballad, but I don't go out of my way to listen.
Speaker 3: I've never got my way to listen. Ye, yes, listen, we're listening to Beyond. In general, liked no problem fucking finding me. I like it ruined Google searches for like five straight years. I remember that. I was like, this, bitch, how did he hater this creole black woman.
Speaker 2: There's a story, and some people are saying it's not true. But there's this uh x UFC fighter Mike Perry when he was walking out one time, he requested the Halo theme song, and then when he came out, Halo by Beyonce started playing, dude, fucking fear. That's exactly what I'm talking about, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so the thing is that's the official story.
Speaker 2: Some people are saying that they're not just one understand it was true, not because Mike Perry. First he was coming out like what the fuck and then he just starts seeing it like hey, like you know, so he's like getting all into it and so it looks. But some people were doubting if it maybe he was playing a trick, like he said that, and well it was I'm assuming he did good. I'm assuming he did. But it was too it was he was probably the anger from like losing his song. But Yeah, that would That is a that can be a very easy mistake, just just because the halo that you're.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no way the people who are like working that, especially at that time. Yeah, the people who are working the sound like, there's no way they know what that is. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to think. I know, there huge In.
Speaker 3: General, it is just like way more. I think Survivors Survivors amazing.
Speaker 2: They had like they had good fucking beats back then.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, yeah there was something there was. I think there's great there's great beats now too, but the beat creation is so homogenous now, it's like six seven beat makers. You're gonna hear yeah, unless you like really fucking really fuck with hip hop and you're like digging for like the Alchemist or like a cold beat or like a fucking because everything is mustard.
Speaker 2: Everything is her mustard. Nigga's making money out.
Speaker 3: I can't believe. I can't remember if this happened before we recorded last time or now, but the academics.
Speaker 2: Oh god, thank oh.
Speaker 3: I pray, I'll be honest, I prayed I actually like this and shot like this.
Speaker 2: I I can't stand that dude so much that I was like, I don't even I'm not even gonna mention. I was like, I'm not even gonna mention it to you guys. He's the first Jamaican I hate. I hate academic so it sucks so bad. I'm so finally, finally most people understand how shitty.
Speaker 3: This guy is. Yeah, So to fill everybody in, I think like there's there was like weird videos that came out of him, like kind of just talking to like underage people, like doing weird shit, like saying having weird conversations, like mega fucking strange, sexually charged conversations.
Speaker 2: He's being Yeah, he's being absolutely inflammatory in ways. That's him and and Tory Lane's manager, which is already bad enough because Tory Lane's there's a bunch of fucking idiots in the in the scene that have been like, free Tory for shooting up shot Meg shot shot shot her. She got shot in the funt dude. So many people, there's so many random because we're like fuck Megan.
Speaker 3: I'm like, he shot the girl, no matter what she did to him. In a second, hold on, yeah, let's hear it. That is a little funny because she's fine, you know what I mean. She's not like something to get shot in the chest at heart, like Frankie in his dreams. Like it's like it's just.
Speaker 2: Like a little simulation waking up like Ray Charles being the image of Ray Charles living his entire life the way.
Speaker 3: He is, and then waking up able to see at like twenty and it's like you could see somehow.
Speaker 2: It was like that was a dream.
Speaker 3: That's the worst dream ever. It was just all black.
Speaker 2: It's it's black in sounds and winning a bunch of awards. Yeah, what happens? Am my talented in real life?
Speaker 3: Right? Does? He can't?
Speaker 2: He can't play piano in real life.
Speaker 3: That's fucking sad.
Speaker 2: I think you no, you not.
Speaker 3: Dreams are fleeting.
Speaker 2: So he's like, wait, Waite, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida. You're mutant sand crocodiles.
Speaker 3: He's hammering dark. That's great as well. Just I want to be blind again. I want to be blind again. Bro, that's real ship, what is it?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: No? I have written I wrote a hit, a hit in my head and while I was dreaming. Oh dude, I know you. I know what you're talking about. And it's been infuriating because like you can remember it and then you remember less of it and then it goes away. God, you know, you know it was you know, I was like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: That was great? Yeah, And it wasn't even like a nebulous thing where it's just like, oh, it wasn't even like the idea of a good song. It's just like, no, I remember like exactly the way it feels.
Speaker 2: And I remember feeling this, but I can't remember remembering it, but I feel.
Speaker 3: Like I remember it, like and then it fades away. It's like any dream, it goes away unless you can like write it down, yeah, capture right, even to the extent that you could write it down. It's just like it's always the end product. It's never the beginning. So like I have to decipher, like fuck it, what cord is that? Ah? Damn, I just know it's a good sequence. Didn't work.
Speaker 2: My brain betrayed me.
Speaker 3: I've had so many twice that's happened to me. I've had so many dreams when I don't know if there are dreams or not.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I lived it, if I dreamed it, if I dad jof wooed it. I think it, but my dreams ones try to gaslight me in that I forgot that I killed someone Like it was fucking and it made me feel like, yo, did I like because I don't have that in me. But I'm like, is it possible that people when they compartmentalize the compartment like to that level to where they literally don't remember a slither of that they did something that heinous?
Speaker 3: That's what's so scary about that premise is that, like, because to not remember it, it is only evidence, you know what I mean, Like, it's only proof that it's possible that you might have done it. Yeah, it's like whatever, Like what is it the whole story about like when aliens would abduct people and the whole that the whole thing is that like they would they they would wipe your mind right right, So you never really would know, right right.
Speaker 2: There's like just some subconscious little something.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but like I never I've had things like that where I've woken up it's like did I fucking Yeah?
Speaker 2: My problem was I was watching way too much true crime stuff, So I had a dream like that. I was like I want to I was like one night I was just on a roll. What are they called uh uh explore with us or something like that, you wu yeah, will And I was watching way too much of that ship and all of a sudden, I'm dreaming of like clearly my brain knows I couldn't do that, and then to put me to scenario like no, but you forgot you forgot that, you like I like strangled somebody and I gotta go, you got to all like I nothing about that ever, Entre. I actually think it's very I think it's very fascinating, except for I'm the person that doesn't want to hear the details of like how ship went down. Sometimes they go into detail about like this, I'm like, I don't want to hear that people who have killed people so like I don't want to know more about people who killed people, like I don't, like it's never made me happy, like like if I want to talk to people that have killed people, I can call like a relative, call like one of my cousins in the military brown.
Speaker 3: Kids off the military is different though, it's like I.
Speaker 2: Mean, yeah, but it's still like if I want to see people that I want to talk about that a civilian. Very different, I think is but like you know, but one is okay, one is not, which is very true quotations Okay, right, right, it's okay to kill people, if it's okay to be religious and kill people, Yeah, because God, you're fighting God.
Speaker 3: I think the interesting actually crime there was like it's more about like how people get caught, Like that's what I find most interesting. It's like how they figure it out. I don't really give a shit about like what happens. Yeah, and I favor to hear the details armed people more to be better at murdering people in king. I think that's kind of the trade off, isn't. Yeah, it's kind of like the school shooting drills where it's just like wells the school shooters, Like you know.
Speaker 2: It's not funny, it's not funny, but it's like usually I feel like because all those people, like.
Speaker 3: The entry points are here, so many of the things that.
Speaker 2: I watch, like these people are just like alter incompetent or whatever. They're just they're they're insane obviously. And one of my favorite ones was this guy, this fucking tall ass nerd. He was like six to one or something complete like uh and he fucking there's this this guy. He wasn't homeless, but he would just sit outside this bookstore or you sit out the side the store and read a book every morning, This older dude. And then this fucking kid who was like, oh I want to I want to get into like CSI and stuff just picked him up, killed him, stabbed him, dismembered him, kept his head in his hands in his closet, and then the mom found it all freaking out. Mom ruined, She's ruined. She wouldn't stop crying the entire day. And then the cops went up. The cops went up to him, Hey, so, yeah, I heard your mom found something kind of interesting in your rooms. Like what, uh, well, yeah, you can say that.
Speaker 3: And it was like very.
Speaker 2: And it was like, so what did you find? A man's head and hands? Like it was so I was like, how is real? So I can't remember if I was watching e WU like explore with us, but it was a guy. I can't like what I'm describing. I don't know how you would.
Speaker 3: I have to see that video that guy that's inaccurate. It's as close as I could be doing it. If if that is an accurate impression of that delivery, like.
Speaker 2: It is that it's dry Hubert awkwardness.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. I guess you could say that. It was like like it's fuck, I don't know how I can find it. That's so good. I don't know how.
Speaker 2: What would I need to put I think it was was it a that is something that I would write like.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's something. Damn, you don't have to find it right now.
Speaker 2: That's awesome and you will find I would love for people to look it up. There's probably some people because the Explorer this is a huge channel, So I imagine some people listening to this. They know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: The audience has the answer to something. By the way, we have an answer to that fucking the thing that we were trying to figure out about that cartoon the show with like the spider web, the spider web, what is it? So it was fucking Shrek. It was Shrek. It was Shrek.
Speaker 2: Yes, hanging out up and takes a bit and mouth he has flies in his teeth.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We had a conversation on one of the I think it was either the last episode of the one before last. We were trying to remember this cartoon where like somebody was like they had like almost like a like a cotton candy thing, but it was like spiderwebs and insects. I just couldn't. For some reason, my mind went to like Billion Mandy or something something like that, but it was Shrek. I was like, oh, yeah, that's right. I don't think about I guess I don't think about Shrek eating bugs, right, because it doesn't happen that much, and I believe in fairy tales. Another song. Then I saw her.
Speaker 2: Face and word, let's go get out of my country. I hate blacks.
Speaker 3: Ooh black hats. I wanted to die. You know what's crazy is that that band is called the Monkey?
Speaker 2: Is that the Monkeys there?
Speaker 3: The two ees at the end? I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know that many hits from the Monkeys though, that's the big one. Aren't they like a fake band? I heard they were like a like I heard they were a band that was like put to like, what would you call it? An industry plant?
Speaker 3: Maybe they're so old that I don't. Yeah, I feel like I kind of assume at some point in the in the history of music, I feel like at a certain point everybody was because they're just like, we gotta get this rolling. That was like, that was the Monkeys really, Yeah, I mean I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Like the guy that wait, was that the am I getting confused? The guy the singer of the Monkeys was the guy that sang that New Orleans song?
Speaker 3: Right, So you're thinking of I think you're thinking of the monkey from that that the British monkey from the movie that just came out, Robbie Robbie Williams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think maybe, Yeah, I think I am.
Speaker 3: That's not the same. I don't know how far off he is right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened. No, Like the was that one band that like people are like, oh, get out of here. You're not the Beatles, like that band, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. It was Beatles. To Jason, it was they were kind of like, you know, you know wolf Mother, Yes, you know, you know what I mean. You know you know what I mean wolf Mother. They're like the wolf Mother of the Beatles, if that makes sense. I know I like that too, but you know what I mean, Right, They're just like, oh, I've heard this before, Like this is just like a sound that I've heard, Yes, and you're doing this. It's like grena van fleet or something. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That one's like that's a way better example.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, that's why the Wolf is a bad example. That's that's some pretty good they had some pretty good ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Grena van Fleet is like that, come on, that is it is insulting to me that I'm like you, you can't copy it that closely.
Speaker 3: I'm not in just seventies enough to like care that much about it. I've not listened to much of grenaman Fleet at all or their inspirations. Quite honest, extremely talented. I just I wasted talent.
Speaker 2: I really feel like this is my opinion, how I feel is just go listen to led Zeppelin, like I when you When I hear Greta van Fiel'm like, why would I listen to this because it's not even like a it's too similar in my opinion, where I'm like, eh, yeah, it's too close to the original. I don't The Monkeys is probably because, like to me, so you said, what's the song?
Speaker 3: I'm a believer. I'm a believer. I'm pretty sure it's the Monkeys, or at least they did one for Shrek.
Speaker 2: At least Yeah, and the lead singer, who's that guy's name, he's such a good fucking.
Speaker 3: Scene monkey McDowell. That was so fucking ship that snapped me back. That's his name. I swear to God.
Speaker 2: His name is like, uh Jimpington McDowell, Chimpington, Chimpington. I think I feel like I'm sneaking something different the monkeys.
Speaker 3: So can I let me? So you were when celebrities were like adopting like African kids?
Speaker 2: Yes, the whole trend.
Speaker 3: Did I notice the dozens? What the goodness to evil ratio? What is the goodness to evil ratio of pulling an African child out of poverty? But naming it Chimpington? That's I'm such a one. What is it? So?
Speaker 2: I was thinking of a completely different band called the Animals. So so the Animals, because I was like, this is why I was confused. It sounded when I hear the monkeys, I was thinking of the animals, and I'm like, that sounds nothing like the Animals to me. So that's why I was confused. Completely different band. Uh, the Animals is actually fucking awesome. And they have that you know, the house, the House of the Rising Sun, that's like them, you know, was.
Speaker 3: The house in New Orleans. That's the Animals. That's the Animals. Yeah. Oh, I thought that was like some guy in I thought there was guy, some guy named Steely Joe or something it.
Speaker 2: But the guy, the guy has that smooth, fucking soulful but he looks like one of those retarded like you know, monkeys. Beatles haircuts back in the day, so they look stupid. But like this guy, his face doesn't match his voice.
Speaker 3: Heads yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Like so like when I see the animal, it's just very similar to.
Speaker 3: Ya, that doesn't that's the Beatles vibe, like the bowl cut, kind of vaguely British.
Speaker 2: So look at look they look like fucking nerds.
Speaker 3: They look like but they look like if Divo were all managers. That's like a very specific image that you've just showed me.
Speaker 2: But they're like they kill it, you know, yeah, you know, like look at this guy.
Speaker 3: That guy looks fifteen and time. He looks like Joe's cousin.
Speaker 2: To look at an old tail.
Speaker 3: But his voice is crazy. It is like forty years old. That fifteen year old smokes seven packs a day. Man.
Speaker 2: That guy's been through three divorces.
Speaker 3: U I said he lost it. He lost his retirement funds. His twenties are rough right now.
Speaker 5: He's tripping right now. He's only seventeen. Yeah, that's like, I don't know where else do I just got out of primary having he had a midlife crisis when he was nine, That is what.
Speaker 2: That's one of those things where I would uh, so, you know, Lane Lane, whatever the fuck Lane State, I forget his name.
Speaker 3: The guy that's saying vous and change. He's dead as shit now.
Speaker 2: When people say I think he died or he he was like they blew up in his early twenties and the I would see people say all the time, like damn, this guy was only twenty some years old. But I'm like I believe that this. I don't fucking believe at all. When you look at this little punk ass and then you hear that voice, I'm like, what that That doesn't seem real at all. It's like, ta day, I still don't I've heard him. I had conversations with him and in a roller rin does he does he sound strange? Remember you tell that to somebody like, shut the funk up?
Speaker 3: Does like this in real life? He does exactly how he sings. Yeah, Like I so what, hello, Derek? It's literally that.
Speaker 2: So I had a conversation. So you skating around the rink and I thought i'd say, hello, you're not bad at it, keep it up.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine that those people over laughing at all. Not even there's a song about chocolate, right, I love I like it. He's nice. He's a nice guy, perpetually six but like.
Speaker 2: He's grown into an elderly child. I guess he still looks the same to me. He looks exactly the same to he looks a little older. But it's only the laugh like that obviously where you see people actually ages, like around the eye. I wish I've heard him laugh. I never heard him like, actually, that was a funny joke. What if he speaks in chocolate rain melody?
Speaker 3: I like, this is a joke you just told me talks.
Speaker 2: It's really nice to meet you at this roll of the rink. Hell, christ, I can't wait to roll lord some bladed age. I have to use the bathroom currently, please, we have to. We must say, oh my god, what a curse like that's a baby a drink by coup quickly.
Speaker 3: That feels good? Keep sucking me off. I'm gone to bust busting now. I quit. I's canceled. It's so dumb, the stupid it was. It was stupid with jay Z. It was stupid with the next thing. This, for some reason, it's fifty times stupider.
Speaker 2: I think that's crazy, is that this can easily reach him, like Jesse will never hear about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially not now. I don't know. I just feel like he's, you know, well, I feel he's probably gonna he's not like a two star one level right now.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's gonna lay low. I mean that that bit your story is wishy washy, but still his mom, beyond his mom, is something else happened?
Speaker 3: Mom, there's something else happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, there was some girl that accused him of assaulting him at a ditty party or something like that. But it just her stories are so wishy washy that I'm like, all right, it's still here's the problem. It's it's very problematic to even be implicated into something that heinous. I still feel little like ah, because normal people like if you, if you associate with fucked up people that something like that can't happen even if you're innocent, but it shows that you you have very poor fucking judgment to even be around people like that. It's it's I know, it's the industry, I know, working job, especially jobs. Yeah, there are probably some really awful people that people work with to but you're like, I got I need my job, So I can kind of excuse that a little bit. But at a certain level, when.
Speaker 3: You dude one of my one of my one of my co workers, it's serious. I actually I just found out that he was in He was he was the guy who piloted that Blackhawk that plane. Yeah, yeah, in Philadelphia. I think that's what did he say? This is for you, Chris? He called me there before. He's like, you're you're gonna want to watch the news. You're gonna want to see this? What thanks, Brian, I haven't talked to you in fifteen years.
Speaker 2: I heard you guys won't have a mini subjects you always running out subject to talk about your podcast.
Speaker 3: He's like, well, well get this. Well I got some news for you that was crazy about two uh plane crashes to.
Speaker 2: The last and they were d I related.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were both the Yeah, they were, they were they were. I mean, of course it be what other options could there possibly couldn't do it can't it can't be.
Speaker 2: Curtain administration?
Speaker 3: Uh you know no, man, it was.
Speaker 2: It was making. It was Obama and Biden and the I yes it was it was Obama and it was d D not how you can't you can do not try it, do not try this And I fucked up there anything ship.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do this. I think I think we's really much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there wasn't because I didn't see. I just know I shout out to fucking go Jiro. They won the Best Metal Performance.
Speaker 3: That was cool. Yeah, there was a really funny moment.
Speaker 2: I will say that some reporter was talking to Courtney Courtney from from spirit Box the Elite series, and they thought she was Poppy what so they were talking and then and then Courtney quick on her toes, yes, I am Poppy and I hope that uh, you know with because Poppy was there because she had a single with knocked Loose, and so she just didn't even miss a step, just like, yeah, I am Poppy and I hope that we win tonight, uh with knock Loose. And it was it was the perfect response, like it wasn't even like she played into it. Yeah she complete. It wasn't even like she needed a second to think about it. It was just like immediately I did see the thing that you were talking about. The where they were interviewing Babyface and he was like, he was like baby Face, like the baby Face because you want to Chapel Roma win because she didn't get the album in the year.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, let me slow down a little bit.
Speaker 2: Wait is this a different baby Is this old? This old baby Face?
Speaker 3: Yeah produces I guess right. Yeah, So he was on this. He was on the phone and they were talking and he you know, they were interviewing him and he was giving like a response and in the middle of him talking, they're like, Chapel because Chapel Rone was kind of and they're like, all right, take this, and they just walked away. That's so fucking rude. It is really rude. It's a combination of two things. There's like I could see, like I don't know how late into the show it was. I could see just being like, you know, on high alert or whatever and just like being like exhausted talking to all these people and like finding shit to say. I could see maybe like making making a dumb slip up like that, like maybe something in your head comes out that you meant to should have stayed in. But that's pretty fucked to just be like, fuck you, actually I want to see Chapel Road. Damn.
Speaker 2: I didn't even I had no I don't know anything about what's going on.
Speaker 3: By the way, ninety four awards at the Grammys, nine were presented on stage. Only nine, yeah, of course nine. Yeah. So I only bring that up because, like, the Game Awards get shipped on a lot for like.
Speaker 5: The gamers don't watch other awards. So you think I think gamers have you think gamers have the attention span to sit down there.
Speaker 3: Of course, But that's what I was saying. But what I'm saying is like they put they like they gave out more awards of the Game Awards on stage and still had a problem with how it was how it was done. And then the Grammys are like, here's nine of the ninety four, here's like a fraction of a percent.
Speaker 2: Nine definitely seems low. But at the same time, I haven't watched an awards show in so long, I don't know the average.
Speaker 3: It's mostly it's mostly performances you're watching there for just like crazy.
Speaker 2: Especially yeah, like the Grammys and then like those Video Music Awards all that bullshit. It's mainly which I'm fine with. That I I for other things that have nothing to do with music. I don't even want performances, to be honest, that's just me. Yeah, I want performances.
Speaker 3: Really had a music show. Stare is to look at the band. Just look at the band for an hour and a half standing to slightly drink water on stage. Yeah yeah, I mean, I mean sure, that's I want to see David Byrne drink water for two hours. I haven't watched this. It's like water is.
Speaker 2: Was the Grammy on any streaming platform, you know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just saw clips of it. I don't know, because that's my biggest problem is not a psycho. Most of that ship is still on television.
Speaker 3: I don't. I saw some of it at Ink Well because I just went. I went there after recording and I was just like, oh, and I was sitting there and they kept cutting to Taylor Swift and it was the same shot of Taylor Swift over and over again, so I don't know what the fun was going on. And the sound was off because it was a bar team. So I was like, I have no I have no content. Connie was there just like a still. I can't, I really can't. Believe it.
Speaker 5: Trevor no made some jokes that didn't hit because people don't have media literacy. They were bad jokes, but like he was presenting or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like what you call a sekura the only expert from Columbia that's not a trade blake, a great a felony.
Speaker 3: And then he made a.
Speaker 2: Joke about like people didn't get it. Yeah, we wouldn't get it.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people are not people media literacy.
Speaker 3: He's gone.
Speaker 2: I feel like it is very basic. That sucks.
Speaker 5: I even Lily had a problem with it today and I was like, Lilian, do you not understand the joke he's making? It's over you don't you don't understand a joke he's making. And then he said what you call this jo?
Speaker 2: What columb is only known for two things? Literally, like like, how do you not get that created coffee? And what did you say?
Speaker 3: Christopher Colombie Columbia? That's his name, right, oh columb Yeah, yeah, columb bust.
Speaker 2: The statue. I'm just like every picture of him, he's just like just every.
Speaker 3: Every portrait of Jorking it, dude, his cannon character design is is huge. It's way over his palm.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's be real. Wouldn't you want to be preserved that way?
Speaker 5: No, I don't want to. I want to when I die, I want me to be gone. I want people to forget about me too when I die.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I guess we will dismantle your statue. But still, did you at least want to statue?
Speaker 3: I want to statue. I wanted.
Speaker 2: I want to be cruel.
Speaker 3: Do you want a statue? U? I want like a puppet, like a merry, like like they used my skin to make a life size, life like puppet of me.
Speaker 2: Some parasocial person get on that right now, make a puppet and then put some voodoo on that ship. Go to fucking Heidi, and then let's like put some like fucking uh some ship on there and make it like real, like a voodoo puppet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm remembering getting a puppet of me is a gift once and I remember thinking how thoughtful. And then I realized that, like I just looked like a lot of people, so this could have just been like a store bought puppet. I remember, oh, well, this is gay, but.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about happened. Also, he made another comment about the the d Wards were voted on by like X amount of people and twenty million other immigrants. Made a joke about that, Yeah, and then obviously dought beside him ADULTI like rolled her eyes. She thought the joke was lame, clearly. Yeah, but the people are like, he's fucking slowly.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, he's not insult it's not we don't know anything anym. It's kind of and so that's what I was.
Speaker 5: I was like, Trevor Noah, the god that's been like resoundingly progressive for the last Like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: People deserve it. We all deserve it. I mean we we are.
Speaker 2: We were literally I hate that regular people are being punished too, but at least the people that are that retarded are being punished as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of the what is it, the cold comfort of.
Speaker 2: It, I guess so right, like he we do comments to reference the fact that the people that explain yeah, yeah, you don't I guess anyone. I'd hope, But we we've attracted some niggas that I don't know how they're following us. Those people are always going to be there. It's just like when you said you get soft block somebody. Yeah, and they'll refollow you, like they're just incredibly pathetic. They I don't understand. It's the height of pathetic. Like there's what is more pathetic than that.
Speaker 3: I saw a bunch of those people coming when I got my other Twitter account band uh huh. Well, I was just like, I know I blocked you before, and you're following me again, Like what are you doing? Get out of here?
Speaker 2: That's right, you did get your account suspended, yeah, because you just openly I was just done.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm over it.
Speaker 2: What was the context of the guy?
Speaker 3: What did uh?
Speaker 2: Because he called you a hypocrite? But what what were you talking about?
Speaker 3: I don't even remember what the context was because like it was just such a mind numbingly stupid conversation. Yeah, but it was something along the lines of like, uh, she's like, oh you you don't you don't criticize uh George Soros or whatever.
Speaker 2: I saw like he just brought the buzzword.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm just like at a certain point, I was just like listen, just go.
Speaker 2: Trade completely silent on on and literally never criticizes where the party of Jeff Bezos, George Soros and the party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the guy who was at Trump's inauguration, like.
Speaker 2: Media industry, could you be so fucking ultra retarded like this guy?
Speaker 3: Like that's what I was. That's why I was like, listen, just I'll do I'll get I'll get knocked. I don't care, Like it's fine. I think I literally said, like kill yourself with a deadly weapon at this point, I don't care. Yeah, And so they got me, and I felt like it was like it was like the end of Red Dead. I was like, because I didn't say that kind of stuff for years. Yeah, directly, Like that's not even like the that's not even the most direct I've been, you know what I mean, Like I've said.
Speaker 2: It straight up to people, the most fine people, the most they got, or the most sensitive people on top of the platform. And now they're they're reporting people left and right.
Speaker 3: You know what the problem is, I didn't say the N word in it. If I if I put the N word in, and I probably would have been fine.
Speaker 2: If you said you said that word, if you would have said it would have had a Nazi. You should have said with a with a with a deadly weapon and then put their only two gingers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that would have saved me shame.
Speaker 5: Every day I see another Nazi account, I'm like, it's crazy to follow, but this shouldn't be able to follow.
Speaker 2: A Wow, I got them, I got suspend. No, what do you call it?
Speaker 3: Tim my other account, my other count to spend, I.
Speaker 2: Got time him out. It was that was I told somebody killed himself. But it was a clever way. It was U play VR game and game which the thought of the.
Speaker 3: Thought of that. I love the it feels so real.
Speaker 2: Anyone that dies from that deserves that. I can't be fair. I can't like care.
Speaker 3: We should make a VR game, and we should we should make traffic place playing traffic simulator. I love that. I would invest into that. Y.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be a really starter, is launching play that playing traffic simulation. It's a great game. That's like like that stupid game that had a resurgence. Mister president, uh got a shot at It's just your secret service guy trying to save Trump from getting just a jump in front of him, and you're like, the fucking what's a rag doll? Ragged all physics? It's so fucking stupid. It's like a it's like a twenty minute game. Yeah, anyway, was there anything else that wasn't Yes, big thing, so big thing we got to talk about. Ethan Klein released in an hour and forty minute video on Hassen Picker Hasten Picker in Hassan I gotta say, man, I I've since it was an hour and forty something minutes long. I really thought this was gonna be like a lot of smoking gun like really interesting shit, and I got it. Like, honestly, there was like ten minutes of it was interesting to me, Like there was like maybe parts of it and I'm like, I didn't know that, but it was mostly I'm like, Okay. First of all, he's talked about this in length in his podcast many times before about Halan dude, this has sun did that. I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I was. I felt like it was in Guantanamo Bay, you know, because I was like, I'm going to shit down because I really wanted to actually recorded a video about it.
Speaker 2: But after I recorded, I was like, do I care this much? I'm gonna review the footage. But it was such a lackluster video that I even felt like, how am I gonna like, how could I even be entertaining or even try to make people give a fuck about this because I was watching. First of all, hv's audience didn't care about it. I was looking at the comment section. They're all just making random jokes about nothing because that's just what they do. Yeah, so it wasn't a serious subject to them. Really, the Hassan crowd or like this sucked. And then the same people that were like I hate Hassan, they're like, oh, I like that this is happening. Like there's like the commentary community that the only the only time that they ever talk.
Speaker 3: About politics is when it's involved Hassan. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Literally, they'll never talk about Israel, palastine or anything adjacent to it at all. But then Hassan did this, and it's usually the most boring shit where I'm like, why don't you spend some time one like say Ben Shapiro, you know, who's like objectively worse in every way imaginable, Like, oh, because you don't actually care about this shit at all. So it's hard for me to Yeah, it's hard for me to eluscinating these people because they don't actually care. I felt like a hit piece that like it felt like a hit piece that was made with not enough bullets.
Speaker 3: You know, Yeah, I just kind of felt like the things that I already the things that I already didn't like, I kind of you, I already knew. I already knew this stuff.
Speaker 2: And like, did you in your guys feeling in your opinions, did you feel like there was anything in there that was enough to be like Haslechia definitely be gone?
Speaker 3: There was stuff in there, Like the misinformation I guess about the boat hijacking. It was interesting to me because it's just like that's kind of egregious to get that exactly. It was like he was talking about how like it was like a Israeli boat or whatever that was like hijacked or whatever. But it was like I guess, like a Japanese boat that was hijacked in international waters and all sorts of and the implication that like terrorists, the implication that hapterors. I do think that is a genuine, like fucking psychotic Like that is like, oh, look they're smiling as they get handed off from their captors to like safety and all. Oh they're smiling. They must have liked it. It's like, I don't know, but that's kind of insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the way that I've seen Hassan move.
Speaker 3: But I've always felt that way about it. I've always felt that, you know what I mean, like it's it didn't move the needle for me at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like him him, kind of like him being like, oh, communism, I mean, like as a communisty thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think ethink's not very versed in politics. Well, he's being I feel like he's thinking, really be he's thinking purposefully uptoosed in some areas, especially because he knows that he knows that he's he knows for sure that Hassan would be completely fine with, like say, a democratic socialist system like say the Scandinavian countries. Hassan also has these radical views of pipe dream politics of what I call them, Like if you've ever heard of voluntarism from a libertary libertarian, I.
Speaker 3: Have no idea what that is.
Speaker 2: So it's the stupid shit ever. It's just self governing. It's just there's no government, the people are going to step up, and it's the dumbest pipe dream shit ever.
Speaker 3: That literally it's utopia.
Speaker 2: The same thing as say Hassan, what he would prefer, his extremist version of like socialism, would be to make sure it's like when I when I use the words benevolent dictatorship, it would be on that level to make sure that people can never take advantage of people again. So you would have to come down hard on people who would be snakes, pipe dream shit never happened. Sure, population's too stupid, that will never happen. It doesn't unactionable completely, But to act like say Hassan having some of those ideals is anywhere near fucking sweeping for fascism. Where people are doing like saying the Daily Wire or whatever, it's like you're spending all this time, which clearly a fucking vendetta against somebody.
Speaker 3: And from what I've deduced.
Speaker 2: From what I've deduced, what Ethan is truly upset about is when Ethan was being accused of being a Zionist, and by certain people's definition, he is he Look I don't, I don't want to. I'm not even into that just yet. But like say TI, some people, by some people's definition, yes, but by my definition, I wouldn't say he I don't think because to me it's like zelotry, and I don't think he's being salid I would I wouldn't say by by some people, definite, I don't want to he's too that just yet, when people started coming after him, Hassan like I would say, like five percent of his audience that are absolutely fucking insane that were just in uh uh, they were in subreddits and then Discord just trashing Ethan, saying these horrible things, and Ethan felt so offended and somewhat betrayed that Hassan wasn't doing enough to stop all that hate. Hassan, in my opinion, he did enough. I've seen some of his dreams, like I reluctantly like dug into some of his stuff to where he's like, hey, I've definitely seen leave him alone and being like kid Gloves on Ethan the entire time, and the it's very it's been very one sided where I'm like, let me see what Hassan is saying about Ethan, and what is Ethan saying about a slide and a sad is being fucking baby. Kid Gloves barely mentions Ethan unless it's like unavoidable.
Speaker 3: And then Ethan has.
Speaker 2: Been to the point where there were clip channels of the HTEK podcast that defunct and just are making anti Ethan videos because you won't shut the fuck up about a san It's like so one side.
Speaker 3: The obsessiveness of it that is really harms it because like I don't like, if this was something that you did after like maybe like a I don't know, like a month or something, Yeah, and then you moved on, it would be one thing, I guess. But like the fact that it's just it's been there. I feel like it's been this for like a year.
Speaker 2: It's been here since a little bit after October seventh.
Speaker 3: That was a long time ago. Yeah, in internet, in the in the culture wars, uh zeitgeist.
Speaker 2: That was like fucking ten years ago, like way longer. It does because that's how it is, right a fucking week past, like when Trump got shot and then a week later we were like whatever, you know this guy Keith forgot that that even happened. It kind of it only only remember in like certain points it will.
Speaker 3: Pop in my head. But man, what a loser that guy. It boils my blood. I hope, I hope there's a hell. I really I hope he's in it.
Speaker 2: He's getting out fucked by a devil that looks like.
Speaker 3: Trump or something. I don't.
Speaker 2: Shooters out there, they were real. They did they were, but you know, I don't know, like the Thompson, then don't don't give me that right now. I don't want my big drip right now.
Speaker 3: So the whole thing, the whole thing with him is just like it just seems it just seems like a big crash out, big time, you know. And I was like watching, I was like, yeah, I think he's a hypocrite, a little bit of I think he's wrong, had a lot of ship. I just don't care. I wouldn't. I would not care enough about this to spend now aren't. And then it's also just like a bunch of other personal things brought up with other people kind of brought in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Frogan got brought in, which I remember one time I brought up Frogan.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I still don't see.
Speaker 3: I did see like the so I also saw that. I guess like that that thing, which I did think was funny at the time of watching the video, it's like, oh, it was nominated is rising Star twice. It's hilarious. That is actually funny that which he was nominated as twitch rising Apparently that wasn't real or something. Yeah, there's a.
Speaker 2: Few things that so I don't know it. And unfortunately, so there are some things that have been this is this is the fucked up thing. There are some things, some accusations that Ethan made that have been debunked by other people, and Ethan doesn't care to He's doubling down from his point of view. He's like, no, it hasn't been debunked, and that's kind of an issue when you're when you're not being partial or you're not being like objective about it. The one thing that set the tone for me of him being not being objective about it is he mentions the Knappa. He mentions he just says, once the Jews won the war, he kind of starts from there, and he doesn't if people want to truly understand why this conflict has got up for so fucking long, you can't mention something like that but not explain what happened. Because all he does from the entire time is kind of and unfortunately he sweeps for Israel and specifically the idea of because whenever I'm talking about Israel, and most people talking about criticizing Israel, the're talking about the idea of their their fucking troops and what they're doing and the thing is from back in the day before the idea was the thing. It was like just the Jews in this in Palestine after World War Two, they were gifted this territory, right, long story short, they were gifted this place where people were so obviously that's going to cause a conflict. There's not gonna be a peaceful resolution fast forwards.
Speaker 3: They should have been given Germany. I mean, I mean anywhere.
Speaker 2: If they were given a place, if anywhere, it would be Germany very likely. But Germany already got like unfortunately, Look, you know I said to happened after if we wanted to do it thoroughly. Look, if we want to do it thoroughly, anyone who was a part of the Nazi party, anyone who's like, uh, they they are nationalist socialists and they're part of that party, your home is getting taken. That would have been the intelligence not have been the most other way to go about it. Like that would have been, it would have been the logistics would have been very difficult to do. It's still let's be real. But like at this point I would say I would do anything to properly punish Germany in this aspect. But let's just say, okay, but that's not let's just history and we'll get through this as fast as possible. Yeah, that should happens.
Speaker 3: Not what happens.
Speaker 2: One hundreds of thousand Palestinians killed, right, and because of that, obviously Vendetta sprang up. They've been displaced, a lot of the people were slaughtered, and so now they're always trying to retaliate.
Speaker 3: Right, And I thought was a soup. It does sound like it.
Speaker 2: It sounds like something like I don't know Yoki, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly exactly. It sounds something like potato and hungry. They'd be kind of hungry.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yoki is good. I don't like Yoki that much. Stopped dude, not not when it comes to people. Look, I mean that's funny, as it disappointed. It disappointed me that Ethan wasn't being very He said something very childlike to where he was like when he was describing like some of these terrorist groups, and he's like, clearly these guys are the enemy. And so when you do that, you're like bad guy, which would mean IDF is good guy. Because if you say this is clearly the enemy, that means that there's two there's a good and a bad and that, and I don't like that childlike view of putting it like that, because he's even said himself, he's criticized the idea of obviously in the way they're moving, and he also said that, say, the West Bank settlement should be considered a military target. But I'm like, if you're gonna say something like that, then that would mean technic, if you want to get technical, and what some people are saying, even though I don't think I think Israel should exist, that would mean because that's a settler country, and that we can go with, let's not get let's not get into the weeds of that and say that the West Bank should be a target because they're actively kicking people out of their homes. So like that's spent historically happening in the entire time. So you have to understand why people are so angry at Israel and the way that they're moving, the way that Benjamin yet, yeah, who's moving. And so he's unfortunately kind of downplaying where he went through hamas he went through Hesbula, he went through the houthis the way that they move and operate, said all these horrible things they've done, didn't spend any time talking about all the horrible things that the IDEF has done, spend zero time on it. When you do things like that, it's hard to take him seriously because I'm like, look, the idea is just to make Hassan and all these terrorist groups look bad with no nuance.
Speaker 3: Well, it's also weird too, because I just I don't know how seriously I'm meant to take it because it's edited.
Speaker 2: Well, the way that he's it's presented in the commentary Nuke, the way that he did it with King Star, he presented in the exact same way. And that's what's so annoying that I'm like, this is way too serious of a subject to move like right. And that's why, like when he didn't take it seriously, when he when he just kind of kind of skipped over the knock but mentioned it, but it didn't really.
Speaker 3: Talk about it, I'm like, you can't just fucking do that, dude, You can't do that. It's hard to do. It's hard, Like it takes a lot of skill to make something like that funny.
Speaker 2: I try.
Speaker 3: I've written like five different scripts about Israel Peal's nine for like a recap, and I just can't figure it out. I can't.
Speaker 2: It is just genuinely not like if you're not knowledgeable, that's a pretty common there. It was like, if you're not enough and like truly funny enough to land that boat, just don't.
Speaker 3: Get in it.
Speaker 5: Like it's just it's such a like a it is like genuinely not a funny situation, you know, yeh like finding jokes about the situation.
Speaker 2: You can make jokes about it, but it's just truly not funny.
Speaker 3: They're there. I just I just I can't figure it out.
Speaker 2: It's I feel like the only way you can make a jokey video about it is if you be so surface level with the stuff that it's useless as like getting any information.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's infolus, Yeah, must you're just.
Speaker 2: Like surface level just saying what everybody agrees with war, You want everybody to stop fighting.
Speaker 3: I remember, Yeah, I think I opened it up with that guy that set himself on fire outside of them yea. And how the dude the cop that came out to him was aiming his gun at it that ship? Was that like that's like that specifically is hilarious. I think I was just like, what the fuck does he think this is an X man ers. That's what I think.
Speaker 2: I think there are funny moments involved in all of it. I just think there's not The situation is not funny. I think there's like funny. Bliving eleven's not funny, but we can it's been so far removed the nine eleven funny, the ideas of planes hitting a tower and all the goings on in the plane, like everything that.
Speaker 3: Is surface level that is not You can that family, I joke about the window washer who just finished.
Speaker 2: You can find funny stuff within it. It's just right now, there's way too many people that like, oh, as we speak, uh, people are being slaughtered. Yeah, you know, and it's it's hard to be joking about it when it's still ongoing.
Speaker 3: It's hard. It's it's harder to it's it takes a far more skilled comedian than I. I think. I'm not saying it shouldn't be done. I'm saying like I can't figure it out. I can well like even like sorry, well, I'm just I just think that's a valuable like specifically to put in there. It reminds me a lot of like the conversations that it's like back when comedians weren't crazy. Uh, we're like, uh, I think I remember, Like it's actually that famous round table with like, uh, what is it? The Seinfeld Chris Rock, Gervais and and Luis k and like they were talking what if I get away from there, I don't know what's coming?
Speaker 1: What's creep cheese?
Speaker 3: Let me check, let me check. Definitely chok definitely come, that's com damn it.
Speaker 1: More come.
Speaker 2: He just shows up.
Speaker 3: He says word twice, He comes twice and leaves. He shakes this jew eating cheese. Look at this jew eating He gets slapped load the bagel. So remember they were talking about like how they they were all talking about like the N words specifically, and they specifically go to Jerry and like why haven't you You're not using this? Like I can't find the humor in it. It's just like I can't do it. Other people can. I can't do it. I can't figure it out.
Speaker 2: There are many people that can find Like there's a lot of dark humor in the in the Israe Pelastanian thing, right, it's been gone for so fucking long you can find it. But I think you have to go by level of dark humor. But not many people can go that level of fun.
Speaker 3: That's a skilled archaeologists in some way where it's just like not everybody's gonna be able to like find the fucking you know, staff of raw you know what I mean, You're gonna have to some crazy ship. I'm just like, I don't got the effort to do that crazy.
Speaker 2: We'll just like think about most dark humor though, like we talk about something after it's done, like the person die, not dying. You don't make jokes while somebody's dying. Typically, typically you do know anything about Dennis Brager. Yeah, but see he's a terrible person. We didn't have that covey on like it's like, oh, it's like Rogan. Like Rogan when he finally when his brain muscular, he turned into Mastermind from Marvel.
Speaker 3: Don't even know what that.
Speaker 2: Guy with the big brain and keeps bothering the Hulk.
Speaker 3: The big brain is a big brain. You don't know.
Speaker 5: If you watch the HAWLK cartoon, you're little. You're probably too busy, I don't know, trying to make master chiefs fucking wallrus or something.
Speaker 3: But I didn't even know there was a Hull cartoon. There's a whole cartoon why what is there to even explore?
Speaker 2: I remember the theme song being kind of like stupid and had like almost like an opera vibe to it, But though.
Speaker 3: I remember, I remember.
Speaker 2: The most iconic moment is I remember she Hulk is sitting on that she's on the table and her abs growing, her titties grow, and I remember that, and her hair gets really long and green, and I was like, jackpot, that's awesome, titty is growing sick. Let's see, uh if I remember I remember? I remember the theme song sounding stupid, but like, let's see if I maybe I just missed heard it recently.
Speaker 3: I don't remember it. Let me here was this on Fox? Yeah? You remember something like kind of opera esque. There's no elegance in this at all. Transition. I love the shading on him, though, I gotta say the art style is great. What a waste of a fucking shell?
Speaker 2: Betty Brent blonde in this?
Speaker 3: She's blonde before blonde hot? What is that shot? Why did Ross grab him? What is the Why is Ross so big? Is that Ross? That's Ross? He's like so big? Why is so big?
Speaker 2: It is a mental things? And ah no, I'm gonna choose that's real that happened.
Speaker 3: That's really happening. That's a cannon event.
Speaker 2: God damn's two openings.
Speaker 3: This is a terrible theme song. There's two openings.
Speaker 2: Just there's one with she hulking it that I definitely saw as well.
Speaker 3: It was probably like in a later season and two Yeah I had I'm not even kidding sixty six cartoon. What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, lets might have been this wising friends.
Speaker 3: I didn't know this existed. I've seen that image. That's I love how everything, Like, you know, what's crazy about this style of music is that it all reminds me of the Apocalypse. Now, the Apocalypse fallout has come like completely like shrouded that entire era of music in in an entire like blanket of fiction.
Speaker 2: I wish that was the first thing that came to my mind, because the first thing becamese in my mind is separate water fountains.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, yeah, you guys were around. It's just like when I hear that, I love it. I love that.
Speaker 2: Also didn't help either, Yeah, like you guys suffering, Let's get on. Let's move on, guys.
Speaker 3: I don't deserve he didn't suffer. I mean certainly not. I actually I don't feel like I'm sorry, get your doctor money.
Speaker 2: Know how I vote? You mean, dude, I completely change because I used to be back in the day, like because like this one chick that was in in a tournament camp.
Speaker 3: She was my French teacher, Madame Shallowa, and she was like an intern.
Speaker 2: She was, yeah, she was an intern in intern intern gap. Yeah, she was an interurn. So she was she was an intern, and then she got paid for being an intern, right right, And she didn't she didn't educate or anything.
Speaker 3: She didn't. She didn't.
Speaker 2: She didn't cash it because she was like I just you know, I didn't I didn't feel like I suffered and my parents suffered. And at first I was like that's really respectable. And then I grew up and I'm like, what the fuck, No, I'm cashing that shit immediately. Fuck that ship the hell. That's like the argument was like, well, she was just trying to be like I literally was shielded from the horrors of it because my parents, did you know, my parents were the ones that truly suffered, and as the kids, she had no idea what was happening, you know, because she was like fucking four years old, didn't understand it was like my mom shielding me from my dad dying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, children can't suffer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like they had just fell asleep, Derek. But it was a very I didn't I didn't understand it until like years later. I'm like, ohs dead, like like it was maybe like uh, like I noticed that he was gone, but they so didn't, like he woke up in.
Speaker 3: A cult when he twenty three ages?
Speaker 2: Is that scene from Freaking On and Sniffy That image is great, Like squid Word fucking SpongeBob is like doing stuff for Squidard while he's kind of sleepwalking kind of and it's like it's like good night squid Word and he's good night SpongeBob and then his.
Speaker 3: Eyes like wait, like.
Speaker 2: Classic, that's what what is he he goes to stay like can I stay here for like a couple of like for is.
Speaker 3: He like like at a job or something he got fired when.
Speaker 2: His eyes when his eyes are all like cracked in red vade and everything. But what I'm trying to remember why SpongeBob was trying to stay with people.
Speaker 3: I made it special free Yeah yeah, wait, what is the context of that? I don't get open eyeshot?
Speaker 2: So the open eyeshot was just specifically just being surprised that because he was doing everything for like, oh, could you do this? Could you give me a glass of water?
Speaker 3: Good running?
Speaker 2: He's like sure, he's kind of almost like sleepwalking, and then like, oh, yeah, the sleepovers are great. Bungebob takes Squidword's pillow and puts most of it on his side, and he's like, good night, squid Word. And then he realizes once he says good night's SpongeBob, and he wakes up like what the fuck. And then it shows him kicking him out. Good night SpongeBob. But I can't remember why he's staying with him, Like what happened to the house?
Speaker 3: Don't have damn, I gotta watch I gotta watch SpongeBob again. I do have to binge my at least those first few seasons. Are you absolutely that she can give you the exact what second it came on? Everything happened. She's a fucking who. She loves SpongeBob more than I've seen anyone love show.
Speaker 2: Lily adore sponge Lily. Oh man, that's classic, dude. What you talking about having a girlfriend? And shit, I forgot about your psychosis.
Speaker 3: There was a Twitter account that would like photoshop her out of photos of you. They're like, so for anybody who's like a more recent listener there, because I know there are a few of you. We had this bit on the show that like Kingston's girlfriend was entirely manufactured in fake and he was pretending that he was pretending that this was and so like every time every time that he would post a picture with her, somebody would go and like take a photo to like take that the photo of them together and just photoshop Lily out of it. So it's just him like with his arm around nothing. Remember they extended your arm once too. That was like really fucking funny.
Speaker 2: Somebody did a video too, barking back to us.
Speaker 3: That was good stuff.
Speaker 2: It was awesome.
Speaker 3: That was like pandemic times. I think a lot of people had a lot of time on their hands just sit at home and make I was going crazy. Damn.
Speaker 2: I wonder, I wonder if that was before my if I had my original counter not I want to find that it's your your account already got your count was long dead. I think I was already Okay, I'm gonna look, I'm gonna look for that because I want to find that. So if you can get your count back, if everybody's getting their countback, I tried.
Speaker 3: It's it's like has scarlet letters.
Speaker 2: Ship it just it immediate, doesn't there's no consideration just to me that comes back with we've already reviewed your shit kind of No, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta do an interview on the Daily Stormer and then they'll give it back to you.
Speaker 2: Basically, I have to be the biggest piece of ship and I'll get it back. Yeah, because oh cool, I can't get my ship back, but yeah, neo nazi that runs in your nots website gets a ship back, like really fast.
Speaker 3: It's really cool. You see that some of the people who got pardoned for the January six stuff ended up getting arrested for being pedophiles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I saw one get killed immediately too, yeah stop yeah, god bless man. And also the pizza gate guy got killed too, the guy that shot off the Comet pizza.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So there's a lot of interesting people getting imagine chilling. Imagine chilling. You're like, your mom's like, let's go to this pizza Place's like I don't really want to go. You gotta go and you're like, all right, whatever you walk in then some psychotic white.
Speaker 3: You're just like.
Speaker 2: Me at Shaky's for one of dozens of cousins birthdays where the kids.
Speaker 3: Like, Sarah, this is a fucking mixed brick oven pizza.
Speaker 2: I would not try to be meaner afterwards, but this is your fault, you know, like the reason why I was dragged into the situation where I saw some guys had turned in to fucking.
Speaker 3: Fault.
Speaker 5: I watched the guy's head jump off his neck like and fucking before man, man shout out, shout out to the Republican Party. Man, you guys, are you guys got on lock? Oh the tariffs?
Speaker 2: You see all these everything going immediately? You mean like we all thought, oh, like we all knew and like every expert economists sit every obviously no matter where they sat on the on the scale, they were like, this is a bad idea. Well what most economists are look a political They're like, this is just my job to analyze this the economy, and this is obviously is only going to be a bad thing because that is the point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know whatever, every day Trudeau, I was a Trudeau.
Speaker 2: I don't know who that other guy was there was a guy that spoke before Trudeau and he was going hard in the pain on the United States actually kind of honest, and I was like, all right, he did. But there's this older guy that was I don't know who he is.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm really excited about is that like the fact that like everybody like there's such a the US has such a bad reputation right now, but it's it for some reason, like it feels really good because it's so it's so attached to a specific person, you know what I mean. Like it's kind of like like I don't I can't imagine that like once he's out of there and we got like I don't know, let's say, like we have a democratic president or whatever, you're gonna be like, I feel like we're gonna be able to really patch things up really quick with allies and stuff, because you like that guy's that guy was fucking nuts, you know what I mean. It's not gonna be like a lasting damage. I think I think there will be some lasting damage. To say that's like that like the damage is not going to just go away. Well no, but what I'm what I'm saying, it's not gonna it's not gonna it's not America. It's Trump.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm America, part of America put him in there.
Speaker 3: That right. But it's like, I know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I I totally get what you're saying, Like.
Speaker 5: It's not it's not when when all these things are being insulted towards the American people, we are not able to take up arms and care because we clearly didn't want that.
Speaker 3: That's what it is.
Speaker 5: More or less, it's like, yeah, these guys are fucking idiotic. I agree with everyone else insulting us right now, but yeah, this is going to one hundred percent affect the global climate of the world from no, yeah, it's it's just I'm wondering what the scale is gonna be because they're never gonna be like, what's gonna be the.
Speaker 2: Is there is there a limit? Like is there a part where people are gonna be enough? Is enough even with the Republicans, Like because at a certain I'm very curious about that.
Speaker 3: Because let me tell you, let me tell you, let me tell you something. This is this is what I was I was saying is probably I don't know if I said it on the show or now, but I'm I'm feeling and talking to friends about It's like I feel like, I feel like this administration is gonna speed around themselves into like a fucking bunker. Like I think Trump and and Elan are gonna run themselves into this bunker where they because dude, like I'm I'm already seeing on my Facebook like people were like, I know how you voted, dude, you know, and they're like they're cutting my fucking mother's you know, like what the fuck already like immediate regret. And it's just like, yeah, well and I'm trying. I'm I'm not saying nothing. I'm not like in the comments being like l O L.
Speaker 2: But I feel it, you know Facebook, because everybody knows me actually there, so I can't go buck while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I see it. I see it. I see it, and I'm just like, this is not it's they're talking like this and I know these people like they love this, dude, and so like if they're talking like this, it's like, dude, yeah, things to get worse.
Speaker 2: I think it's not even it's not We're just on the side of the drive, That's what I mean. I'm waiting for it. Just before I say anything. I don't want there to be any wiggle room whatsoever before I rub it in. I don't want them to be like, say, there's like a ten bump of some sort of win, you know what I mean. I don't want there. I wanted to be like, I want there to be total despair. I wanted to be like, oh, we're already just about to collapse, like two thousand and eight, and then I want to be like, and then the.
Speaker 3: Quicker reality sets in, the quicker we can fix everything, you know what I mean. Yeah, So it's like I'm just waiting around. I'm waiting.
Speaker 2: I don't want there to be any doubt in anyone's mind that, like, you voted for this, you cause this, and then then I can just rub it in, rub it in public.
Speaker 3: I'll fight people, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I'm at the point where I'm like, I don't like fighting people, but I'm kind of starting to. I'm starting to feel a little violent. It's kind of crazy. Or I'm like, I'll fight some of these people. I'm gonna say, I'm not gonna punch them a meeting. I'm gonna defend myself once they attack me, you.
Speaker 5: Know, sure, Yeah, definitely after he won, something clicked in my brain where like my stupid like, oh man, I like.
Speaker 2: Spider Man growing up, empathy is good. I should get you.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, nah fucking suffers, he's pretty good. He's he's got a couple bullets. Just snap those niggas off the.
Speaker 3: I hate that so much. Philosophically, I feel like I've been wrestling with the fact that, like the the fact that like violence is so like natural for the people who are un like least worthy of the benefits of that violence. I guess you know what I mean. Like it's like a crazy psycho is more likely to kill an intelligent pacifist. But then what are we left with if not just a bunch of psychos and no past? You know what I mean? Like it's unfortunately ethical evil.
Speaker 2: I always say, I always say, I've been saying benevolent dictatorship is a real like there is a thing to where it's impossible impossible, it's the idea of that is good.
Speaker 5: Where there's like like if God was real, if God was a real creature, that was like stop or else I'm going to flood you.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm not getting stop.
Speaker 3: It can't be flood. You gotta you can't. You've gotta be a big hand that comes out of the sky and brab not for the flood. The nebulous. I was like, I'm gonna make it rain. No god, big beer, big hand, pick someone up and squish him and then pull your hand back into the sky.
Speaker 2: And you're like, specifically, you get like Elon Bezos, you get fucking zuck. You know, you put them all on like a little plate and you just cast them on every TV in the world, and then he just starts blowing up.
Speaker 3: Look at this, Just pick up, just get Ethan Ralph.
Speaker 2: I feel like that was because then they're just gonna be like that was a bad guy. Somehow. Trump did that Trump God's Trump's hand image of the Golden arm on the lion, and I'm like, this is so stupid. Of course, not think an image of him ai bullshit.
Speaker 3: Obviously a thing.
Speaker 2: Of course, there's no way it's not. There was a fucking asshole. That was the guy that was sweeping for Elon Musk doing his fucking my heart goes out to you.
Speaker 3: That was like, oh, you're just gonna assume he did the Nazi salute.
Speaker 2: You're gonna. He was just saying, all this ship and I looked at his account a day later and it was just a bunch of AI images of Trump.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, yeah, it's the unfortunate, the unfortunate treasure he got.
Speaker 2: He got all there of the treasury.
Speaker 3: They let that.
Speaker 2: That's the the unfortunate guy that was against him resigned out of the clear sky.
Speaker 3: He resigned.
Speaker 2: It was like, oh, okay, move on some questions. Oh yeah, we can move on. People gotta die more man, people, we gotta die.
Speaker 3: I want him to die.
Speaker 2: But real realistically, it's like, no humans in general, people gotta be there's gotta be more suffering on the planet. I don't I don't think so. I think there needs to be a legitimate cole Like I'm I'm I'm at the point where it's like, oh that's so, that's so mean. But it's like, even if I don't make it, there is no there's no way there's people are too stupid on average, there's no way out of this, especially once the all of Garks and people figured out, because there there was Eureka moments on live television where Trump's like, Wow, I don't have to do anything like to me that the catalyst was when he said, Wow, you guys don't really do anything when I'm talking about the economy, but when I talk about trans people, you guys go crazy. Like he had a eureka in his mind. He's like, I'm gonna stop pretending, like I give.
Speaker 3: A yeah, I I remember that. I remember that vividly.
Speaker 2: And then it's they're going so hard in the paint the world. We're gonna get rid of the tea like it's he he had the eureka, and I was like, we are so fucking fucked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like the things I mean, it's like, yeah, go ahead, all right, get rid of all the lgbtqs, I get rid of the ir Let's get it all out of there. And then when there's nothing left.
Speaker 2: There will be something left. There be something left.
Speaker 3: There's always there will there will be less convincing ship left, though it will be.
Speaker 2: But those people don't.
Speaker 3: Those people are I'm already, that's the thing. It's like, I'm already seeing people like Chris.
Speaker 5: Chris, Chris, you were probably around the more relatively reason ones when you get it.
Speaker 2: Yes, there are there are. They're upset though, right, But they're not saying fuck this guy, are they? Are they yet?
Speaker 3: But they're like, this is not this is not what I envisioned. They get there, but there's.
Speaker 5: You can always put it forget somebody. This This country is so unfathomably mixed up hilarious, hilarious like that you could always be like.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's it's it's this person now, then it's that person, it's im immigrants of the problem is gonna be queer potentially when they're done, it's gonna go back to the classic gaze, just because you can always say God's not happy with the way things It's literally there's infinite room for these idiots.
Speaker 3: I just think things are gonna get, understand, I just think they're good. I think things are gonna get so bad so quickly that I don't think there's really gonna be enough time to repefully strategize around that. And I think it's just I don't I don't know. I don't have I don't have faith that it's going to last that long. I God, I I because this is not what always goes, man, it always goes.
Speaker 2: This is so fucking different. When you say always goes, this is.
Speaker 3: So different, not really it's not. It's not different. It's different for America, but it's not different for the world. In which way, what do you mean this is Nazi Germany? Again?
Speaker 2: I think this is Remember what happened. I remember the whole feel a Nazi Germany.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you remember how it ended and how it like stopped for like several days. This is what I'm saying, Like, it's gonna get bad and then it's not going to be how's the best case scenario? What do you you want to fix it? Now? What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Well? I think that is not that is the point of like not being like, oh yeah, let's let it get bad at his worst is here. Here's the thing though, I don't if Hiller had the resources that he had now, I don't think he stops. So I think that's kind of I think that's kind of the thing where it's very fucking different in this way that I said on the podcast like a couple of months ago that things are gonna get as bad as Trump wants them to get. So it's so it's a coin flip. So it's like we can't we can't say what's gonna happen. It all depends on what he wants to do, and that's what's sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just firmly, I firmly believe he's gonna get marked. I don't think. I really don't think he's a shot of not being marked.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 5: I don't to God, that is true. I don't think he lasts his presidency. I really don't believe he lost his presidency.
Speaker 2: I fucking hope that that is. I really hope.
Speaker 5: The big problem for me, a lot of people don't agree with me, right lo, people say it's not true. What the problem is that this the floodgate is fully open. That is for me, what it's always gonna be. There are gonna be niggas that are gonna try to copy him, and a lot of them are gonna fail. I think a lot are gonna fail. But what scares me that there's gonna be someone that is gonna not fail for me? I actually, I actually I'm on the other side that I can't. No, no, no, I'm such a novelly.
Speaker 3: I can't. That's what scares me.
Speaker 5: That's what scares me about it is that it's like when the nuke, Right when the nuke was dropped, that age was ushered in it will no longer be able to put a bottle on that that thing exists, right, and now we have to worry about.
Speaker 3: That thing go not. But well, I don't think that that's necessarily a bad thing, though. I think the issue is that like we as the Democrats can't match it, or like they're too stupid to match it, Like I don't. That's what I don't get. How do we match?
Speaker 2: Well, here's so fucking easy, it's actame I have.
Speaker 3: So I don't understand how there aren't people like interviewing Trump right now, and like he'll he'll like some like there'll be a like a reporter uh and and Trump will be like, we're not answering fake news. Uh uh you know, uh, get the fuck out of here, Like next question, I don't understand how that person isn't like laying into him. The rules of engagement are done. Stop being cordial enough of this cordial ship? I agree, Fuck you get the answer my fucking question, loser, dipshit, fat ass retard like get I'm not even joking. Civility, Get rid of it. It's over. Fuck it.
Speaker 2: So the fourth branch.
Speaker 3: I want Bernie Sanders to go up there and say this fucking dumb retard is ruining everything. Yeah, that's what I want.
Speaker 2: Like that, that's the whole thing. Like I was watching AOC on John Stewart's podcast, and unfortunately, even though she's speaking very openly and honestly there she's saying fuck shit this, she's like, you know, using a regular tone. She doesn't speak like that while she's up doing more professional work and she's still playing the game. They're all still playing the game. They're all still doing stability, also being cordial.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that needs to go.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be much harder because even talking to my mom, she was pushing back against that, and I'm like, Mom, you're crazy.
Speaker 3: What are you doing? Like, we need to stop this. The easiest solution is if there was because you know, I saw Selena Gomez crying her eyes out sow all this shit happening, a lot of celebrities being upset.
Speaker 2: I'm like, one of you pieces of shit just need to run, like, stop fucking around, stop stop fucking around. You have enough clout to fix everything, which is just by blocking fascism. That's the first step, just by them getting in and then having a cabinet surround them that actually know what they're doing. Sure, the selerities don't know what the fuck they're doing. Even Chris Evans to run for something, because then they ran, he would just win. Remember he was just Captain America.
Speaker 3: Like he wasn't just America. Well he was Captain America.
Speaker 2: Why he's had some beautiful white man would absolutely kill like anybody like that.
Speaker 3: There's people that could do that.
Speaker 2: You know, this is just things of like I know again we're talking pipe dream shit. So if anybody's listening, I know it's gonna happen. But if they did, they could easily get in the Congress, maybe not be the president, but they can easily take so much control from these fucking ghouls that are just want to keep their power. Right, because the Democrats are the only they're only worried about. They're like, we don't have to do much because they have to vote for us because there's nobody else. And if they fucking had real competition, it was just like AOC, right, AOC when she ran, she was a fucking bartender with no money, barely barely anyone backing her, and then you had her fucking competition who had millions of dollars in corporate backing beat him. Yeah, because they're like, fuck this guy, this guy sucks. Here's a real person that's actually saying real ship. He's Celebrities be like fuck these people, man, like, we can't let them destroy the country anymore.
Speaker 3: Beautiful look like they like it's it's it's one of the bullshit.
Speaker 2: The problem is that we had, we need fake bullshit a.
Speaker 5: Democratic Democratic party was it still benefits for the same Funck system that the Republican Party won.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they want the same power.
Speaker 5: They still him the same system. So like it to have someone like to have someone run that is antithetical to that that would even be able to have a platform.
Speaker 2: Has to be a famous person. That's how Trump got in. That's how it has to be someone that's an undeniable way to work. It's kind of like we can't even trust people like John Fetterman anymore who came in who ran against fucking uh doctor Oz, because like say, people like doctor Oz was fucking running, but like John Federman came in one but then John Federman turncoat. He's a turncoat. He is the the biggest it is in Congress.
Speaker 3: Isn't literally brain damage? Well, that's so people are speculating. I don't believe it. I think it was just fake.
Speaker 2: From the beginning. They were saying after a stroke that maybe that made him turn come stroke. No, he had a can you imagine? Yeah, No, had a real stroke because it was obviously even the way he was struggling. Unless he's an amazing actor, he could be a stroke actor.
Speaker 3: He could be. He could be.
Speaker 2: He would be the best stroke actor I've ever since. Specifically, So, No, but I think I think he was a He's a trojan horse from the beginning, which is unfortunate. That's why I like, I'm done with fucking politicians, dude, people who are just like, I'm gonna fix things, and they saying the right things. I'm like, I don't fucking believe you. I know a retarded celebrity that just wants things to be better, I believe them. Yeah, Like, and they're just gonna hire people that know what's up. Hey, get in contact with AOC, and AOC knows who the fucking hired your cabinet?
Speaker 3: Who knows who the stroke? You know what I'm saying, Like it can be fixed?
Speaker 2: Yea. If celebrities felt any obligation to actually do anything have but they don't.
Speaker 3: We have to.
Speaker 2: We have to take this time to like genuinely like that's the wrong diesel. What's it called?
Speaker 3: The family twenty eight? Brother? What are you doing?
Speaker 5: Like eugenics level of like breed the perfect kind of fucking politician to counteract the way with crisp or like damn near like like like find someone, find a young wo you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like one of those like time accelerating micro like they did with the clones.
Speaker 5: Okay, like they like literally like prop them up, get them everything they need to go against this person, and they have to understand like, hey, we're not going to be able to get in the same way we used to. But that's fine if we're able to keep the country alsos of the democratic people to make sure we don't allow them to push past what we want anymore. Yeah, that's it, you know, but but it requires But for every the problem is that every moment we're fighting each other, the other people are just consolidating power.
Speaker 2: That is the biggest problem.
Speaker 3: I just don't play by the roles no more. The rules are dumb. Don't break every rule.
Speaker 2: You can even lie if you fucking have to like Obama, who cares like Obama was was a great candidate in the way that it apoliticians. What I mean is he said a lot of amazing things, handsome, charismatic, and he did some ship but not nearly enough. But I would take look at man, I take that goddamn over fucking anything that's been happening recently. Clearly lie to the people. Obama could say, as soon as I become president, I am ending. I am gonna make sure Israel stops a ceasefire happens. All those people on board gets the president doesn't do it. I would rather have that right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Lie what Kama is just like Israel?
Speaker 2: You know, you know why she didn't say.
Speaker 3: She didn't say that.
Speaker 2: But I'm just like, tell your people, I'm lying, nigga, Like you know, I'm not gonna stop anything, but I'm gonna tell them, like all the Republicans do with everything on you, I don't know what probably twenty five is, even though all the niggas that are involved on they're.
Speaker 3: Literally on the docket for it. They're literally on that. And it's just like and then and then the Democrats won't do that. Yeah, it's it's so egregious, right, like the the Goodie two Shoes ship about it. It's just like it's over. And I've always hated and I've hated it from the beginning where I'm just like, get the thing is that? Mean dude?
Speaker 5: The problem should be once upon a time you have to for a period of time, facts would would have the weight you needed them to have. That's the problem is that facts had to at least and it was it was it was dying out in our time.
Speaker 2: But like facts one things. You know, like you could do all the function you want. But if you showed cold hard facts the greater people they'd be like, ah, that is kind of true.
Speaker 3: They would deny you know it. Still it doesn't matter. You have to like lie your your way into a fact. Now you have to you have to completely.
Speaker 2: Look, you just got you gotta be like them, just say you're gonna do like everything that Trump said in twenty sixteen, he largely didn't do. He just literally didn't do anything. Fucking light his ass off, and people believe him, and those people are retarded because they still supported him even after he didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: You gotta go on stage and be like I approved the Trump is a pedophile, I have a video.
Speaker 2: Or not even you don't even have to do that.
Speaker 3: You assume you want to see me. Go ahead, I want to be I just won't go Like, what do you mean, I'm not gonna go to jail? What you imagine? Bernie Sanders?
Speaker 2: I just won't go to Jailuck you brings up how we do with the podcast. He goes to the mic and he shows that thing of Jeffrey Epstein saying he's best friends with Trump.
Speaker 3: Goddamn it.
Speaker 2: But he's like, what you're gonna say about that nigga? You know, like you just like straight up to show He says that verbada, what you.
Speaker 3: Got to say about that? My nigga?
Speaker 2: We've got to him him. He would say nigga. He wouldn't say nigga. That is that bitch as nigga? You were bitch ass nigga Trump. And then he's got gen Z unlocked. Yeah, he's got us on lock. He's got he's got everybody on lock. Really, he does have the boomers, there's no there's just.
Speaker 3: Because he will handle them. Yeah yeah, yeah, they're actually they're they're actually they are specifically right now, very extra fucked, which is good. You know, I saw a fucking ancient guy.
Speaker 2: This was before Trump got voted in, right, but people are it was like, uh, people getting rounded up and stuff like that, blah blah blah. And there's this old ancient dude. They were, they were, they were talking about this guy that got rounded up, that was a beacon in the community, This Mexican dude. I don't know if you next him, but he was brown, and he was a chef and he owned a he owned a restaurant, sure, and he round his ass up because like, oh you legal, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: And this old ancient fucking guy was like Trump said he was going to get rid of the bad hombre. He's not the good ones.
Speaker 2: And like I had a vision of just smashing his head on the table, like fucking joker.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, like I was just like the violent urge that you feel when confronted with such immense gullibility is so intense, Like it's just like, how are you this ignite on him? You're on But that's a level of gibility. It's a level of gullibility that you would question in like even like an eleven year old, you know what I mean? Like, if an eleven year old was an eleven year old, was that gullible, You'd be like, we might have to like put him in like a program. Yeah, maybe there's like a summer class you can take.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like that's the I feel like that is because say again, I was watching that AOC interview with John Stewart. In one thing she said, because they were talking about like the insider trade with like Nancy Pelosi, she like that whatever, But one thing she said was, and this is what pisses me alf about he because she knows better. She was like, you know, the American people aren't that stupid, like like you know, And I was like, it was kind I don't like pause. It was one of those things. It's like stop right there. You know they are you know that, you know that like they they briefly talked about say that people that have voted for Trump. There's people that have voted for Trump and voted for her in her district, and it's like, you know, that only happens because people are so wildly stupid.
Speaker 3: And she's doing that. I'm like, look, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: You're not going to lose those people, even if you criticize them because they're that stupid, because Trump criticizes the fan base all the time, and he said he said many of things. Yeah, focus not on the stupid people. When you're focus on people who are stubborn. Don't insult them by saying the American people aren't stupid. I'm like, yes they are. Don't worry about the stupid.
Speaker 3: People in that moment.
Speaker 2: They're not going to catch anything. I don't know what the people that were the Democratic like, like, why are you being soft?
Speaker 3: You don't do that.
Speaker 5: I don't know, like how they teach them to like run or like argue like that, But it's like, understand that people are not people are dumb.
Speaker 2: It was like the Tim Walls when he was fucking debating the couch fucker Advance.
Speaker 3: I was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: Twenty twelve obomni shiit like Obama and Romney. Yeah, I was like, what the fuck was this?
Speaker 3: Cordial? I actually agree with you.
Speaker 2: I'm like, shut the fuck up, flame him, tell hey have your fun any couches late? I'm like, flame him.
Speaker 3: What was the point? He actually?
Speaker 2: Jd Vance inched out and that debate and I was like, how did you how how could you drop the ball that badly? You have fucking t ball, fucking shit of just shitting all over this guy sucks the thing. The thing is that it sucks. It's my brain is in two spaces are pressure to a former pressure and no, why even address that nigga like that? Tell him like this fucking my brain is, nigga like where like you should?
Speaker 3: You should?
Speaker 5: Also you should, like I don't know, I because the cordness. I think it's a little dumb because when you're when you're interacting with these kind of people, you're cute, can't use like logic to argue with them. Yeah, it's not like I'm gonna show you something factual and it's gonna be done. You have to corner these motherfuckers with like like you can't escape, how stupid you fucking.
Speaker 2: Off, pull your dick on, make them suck it.
Speaker 3: Maybe not maybe not sexual assault, but like you know, no, they.
Speaker 2: Will consent to it as soon as they see it, Like I want that that's still I feel like that's still a sexual assault by definition. I feel like once they it could have been, but at one point, as soon as they pulled it out, at one point it was but it is no longer.
Speaker 3: It's still in decent exposure. But get me right, it's terrible.
Speaker 2: And then Jadvance goes yummy, yummy, I want cummies and my tummy, and then he goes on it. If I heard that, if I heard that during a presidential debate, I would kill myself.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, oh shit, it's really over. It's really like it's for real to be like, I would go out.
Speaker 5: I'd be like Lily, guess what surprise, And I would stab myself through the back of the head and look like an with a knapkin out of my head.
Speaker 3: I feel like a Trump would actually say that, because mic He did that, I am would be a little sweet. He got a little sugary at the consistently surprised that, Like there just isn't this. I just don't I don't know how these people don't have the impulse to like go at it, you know what I mean, Like, I just don't get why that impulse. You don't feel angry, Like like you're not angry, dude, that's like you're not like Look, it's like like my opponent here, they're.
Speaker 2: Too they're too fucking young. Sorry, they're too old.
Speaker 3: They're they're so I'm genuinely surprised if my opponent here had time to stop sucking so much dick to be here today.
Speaker 6: Because like I feel like, I feel like that would be like if that would get Republicans on your side, just because would actually it was so like damn that person's that is how surface level it is.
Speaker 2: It is like it would be like, because what do you do?
Speaker 5: Like if like, if I'm up there with Trump, right, he says something fucking stupid to me, I'd be like, I'd be like, what the like, you are a fucking rapist, my nigga, Like, what do you mean that's you?
Speaker 2: What do you What do you care about kids?
Speaker 3: Nigga? Do you know your kid's middle name? Like, what the fuck are you talking about? Look?
Speaker 2: Imagine remember we I know we've been doing but it's like we were talking about as like as Kamala. Like imagine if she said something about Epstein or whatever, like, oh, it's weird, you know the best friends, Like imagine the amount of gold. She can't because she's clearly either her husband's involved with that shit either.
Speaker 3: Her husband was definitely involved in some shit, like you know what the real probably I actually probably think it's probably like, well, listen Bill, Bill Clinn, there's that listen, listen Bill Clinn. Like he's been there a lot, so don't bring up Epstein. Uh, that doesn't look good for us. And I was like, I'd be like I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't care, and I didn't do it.
Speaker 3: I don't like you either, like fuck you also are we're talking about That's why we undoubtedly the reason that's not brought up because like, I don't understand how that would be one of the first things I would bring up all the time. It's like, this motherfucker is friends with a flagrant successful pedophile. It's been on his plane a million times. Can you can you tell me that you haven't been there? I don't believe you. Why the fun would you not have been there? That's where there no what I've never been there. I'm totally fine, and I'm gonna get every single one of you who every single one of you who's been there. I'll get you out there, man, I'll let everybody know what you're, where you were, and what you let them flog. I would I would go hard on the fucking paint the thing. I would never.
Speaker 2: Start right that's clearly because they're close too closely, I know.
Speaker 3: But that's the problem. Then.
Speaker 2: The thing is that like if if like one of us ran right, if somebody we have no attachment, Like the worst they could find out about me is like I don't know, I like guess the worst that could find about me. I can go up there and I can say whatever the fun I wanted, I could, I could make a door tight on them, like yeah, adult tree is so low on the fucking list or whatever or whatever. Even that isn't on your end, you know what I.
Speaker 3: Mean, it would be like it would be like it would be like the tan suit level, just like that that's the worst. That's the worst that you could find about any any one of us. Yeah, Like that's like that's what fucking like this negro that's it.
Speaker 2: I'm just black, that's it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But like if that's why, like it's why like we can't have we have to have different people running fundamentally now, Yeah, like we just we can't have people of Democratic party and they're.
Speaker 3: Not learning their lesson either. I saw the what is it, Like, I don't know, some somebody being hyped up as like this is the future of the Democratic Party or whatever. David Hog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm just like, no, somebody sent me a tweet of David Hog and I thought it was actually really funny. It was from a couple of years ago. He's a tweet that, Yeah, so David Hawk said in a speech. Now, I don't know what this is connected to because this is a reply to something. So he's continuing, but it says like, I'm already one of the most publicly toxic people in the country. Any politician doing anything with me, it is an effect committee political suicide. You really are barking up the wrong tree if you think I'll ever have enough power to impact anything. And like he understood how much people dislike him, especially the right. He understood that like he is he is kryptonide essentially because of how much people dislike him. That are stupid, because like he had a very smug face and I hated seeing his.
Speaker 3: Face annoying but that was literally the start in the end of it for me.
Speaker 2: Or I was just like this, Okay, looks stupid. What an annoying little kid?
Speaker 3: Yeah he's not it, but he also his school got shot hip.
Speaker 2: You know, like whatever, what I really have nothing to say about him negatively about his character. I don't know much about him. I just know he looked very smug and he was kind of annoying. Okay, I just but that was there was already enough just uncharitability on him that it's like, bro, what do you what are we doing? But I said, it has to be like AOC AOC was just not a career politician. And then was like, I need to do something. Got in it's one of the most popular. Well, she's not going to that's the thing. She's not gonna do enough. She's gonna do what she's doing, which is fine, But there just needs to be more people. There needs to be someone like literally like a Chris Raygun where like but the flip just switches, the switch just flips.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: But like the flip, the flip just switches, and it's a regular person that's just charismatic, seems to be like funk this, I'm gonna run and they'll win. That's the thing. But the thing is just like you can't have ties to the party, which has to flip for people, they have to be like fuck this, I'm done.
Speaker 3: I need to run.
Speaker 2: Because clearly what she did yeah, she was like, fuck this, I'm gonna run maybe one day president. But then she's a woman, so she can't. You just like people want to start grooming her to be but it's like, again, I would rather not. And it's the fact that she's also a very attractive woman. I feel like that's very dangerous.
Speaker 5: The problem is that there is the thing she get even less cloud the president said it before, you have to have a woman take over and succeed.
Speaker 2: You have to have a woman take over. If she was vice president, way yeah, like, oh, the president dies somebody, then she takes over. She just seeds that last year is a surplus of a year. Everything was great, and it's all right, Cole, woman can run a president now. Lest they all want to say, before we move on, is all the people that are because I've seen a couple of tweets that were saying that Joe Biden would have won.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, you're you're stupid as fuck If you be, he might have done better than Kamala, But I don't think I actually don't think so at all.
Speaker 2: Know the statistically he ignored. He ignored that Trump would have like literally swept the statistically when they were showing he can get four hundred, he can get four hundred like electoral votes, like it was so devastating the numbers that they were crunching, and he was like, yeah, whatever, and then until Nancy Pelosi and other people are like, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: That's pure delusion, man, like Joe Biden had no shot. In fact, I think the main reason that Kamala was so hurt it was her association with Joe Biden in the first place.
Speaker 2: It's the same administration, Yeah, the same administration. It's like, well, you were there already, so what did you.
Speaker 3: Which, of course is yeah, it's retarded because because the vice president has specific abilities that it's not the same like two things. But you know, a yeah, to a layman, you're gonna look at that and you're gonna be like, yeah, what el doing the You're gonna pluck the tooth out of your fucking gums and you know so well, I don't know. That is delusional as fuck evil. It's so it is so unserious to say that. I can't even believe that real serious people are saying it. They are, and I just want them to be punched in the fucking dick dude. Yea, they can get it too.
Speaker 2: I saw some people saying thanks Joe Biden, was like, fuck Joe Biden. Dude, I'm tired of it. Is stupid fucking ass. Like Christopher Titus, I like him, he's a good comedian, but he was also he put out a piece on his podcast like like thank you Joe Biden. Look, the economy is like, shut the fuck up, stop doing that. They keep doing that, like as if racial gm a fuck about that ship.
Speaker 3: We should call this episode fuck Joe Biden. Fuck Joe Biden. I like it.
Speaker 2: What was the other thing you made up?
Speaker 3: A hypo? Uh?
Speaker 2: Was it Elon and somebody that's it was? I gotta write that because I'm neverget that dumbest fuck Joe Biden Printacynie Musksk Sorry, fuck episode.
Speaker 3: What are pussies? Let's go branded fucking pussy ask people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm at the point now where like I want to get I want to get Douston chemicals, getting abilities and be like I'm gonna take over and if.
Speaker 3: You disagree, farewell, farewell, like just like I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna throw you in the space.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get onto some questions. The thing. Some questions are in there. They might be giants put an album out on the day of nine to eleven. Nice live is unfair? Is that them? Yeah? Oh yeah, I don't think I ever thought about that. Not the bust of me now and you're not so big, but I am actually big because my dig is big.
Speaker 2: Kangaroo on his tail, but it's like me on my dad. Here's like, are bent up, and I'm like, here's an easy one.
Speaker 3: Have you ever bought something from an ethnic market or convenience store just to experiment around and you ended up really liking it? One time I bought a whole what is this sardines in chili sauce and they kicked ass on a little Caesar's pizza. That's fucking crazy. So first of all, people that put fish on pizza, that is crazy to make like the anchovies or whatever the fuck? Uh, that's what the fishes are.
Speaker 2: That'es the mainly they usually use anchovies, but sardines are like bigger the salty. It's the same principle though, but I'm like, heard something different, would you hear?
Speaker 3: Nothing? It's fine, it's cute. I don't I can't. I can't even fathom. I don't think you said sardians are for enwards, and I was like, I don't. I don't believe.
Speaker 2: I definitely will hear that back because I don't think i's I did not say that, but that's what I heard. And I was like, this sardines our friend. I mean, it is kind of interesting, like, uh, part of my family really loves sardines, my Texas and family. I always had some startings the thing, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: That's so disgusted, like I fish out of a can or whatever. The fuck. It's like, no, get the fuck out of here. Are you kidding? I mean I used to canser for beans. I used to Beans are in two places I can't think computers. That's the only those the only two places I will ever accept being. Yeah, I'm making some beans in my PC. You want something, You're like, what do you mean? That video?
Speaker 2: That video is one of my favorite You're still working perfectly fine. I'm totally good anyway. The liquid cooling makes it taste really good.
Speaker 3: As far as ethnic market, in no way, I would never everyone ever can. I would never catch myself. You can. You couldn't catch me alive or dead in that place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never eaten. I mean, I go to I'm going to this market that has a bunch of like so Armenians, you know, they eat a lot of European stuff. So I go to this market by my house, and that has a bunch of like just foreign ship in there. But some of it's it's not weird though. It's not like I fucking sardines and chili sauce or whatever. It's like, oh, here's a French sausage. It's fucking amazing, you know. Like it's like that like things that that aren't in America. It's like a world market for like food. Yeah, and that ship like regular stuff that like I don't I mean, I guess fish is regular, but I don't want I don't want, dude, I don't even really eat tuna anymore.
Speaker 3: Like that, Cans in general really like are really onappetizing to me.
Speaker 2: I didn't know tunas are gigantic. Oh yeah, they can be massive fish. I thought they were small. I thought tunas and salmon right well size well no, well no, those a lot of fish. The size of it just depends on where they're where they swim. It's like how goldfish and carp are the same yeah.
Speaker 5: When I found when I saw I was I don't know where. I was at some sort of Asian like restaurant and I saw like a big carp and my I was in shock.
Speaker 2: At the size of it. I was like, yeah, there's just that's a old fish. And remember it was like, yeah, that's just they're literally the same fish.
Speaker 3: And I was like, yeah, they just all they grow as big. It's it's kind of like I guess they're like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: It's like a lot of species actually a lot of things. Not everything.
Speaker 2: Well, there's like giant spiders and there's tiny spiders that are like relatively the same fucking thing. Like they look very similar. They're just in different regions. Yeah, and the closer you are to the equator, you know what I mean, or oxygen, it's a climate and all that kind of thing. Well, I'm saying, like.
Speaker 5: You take like a goldfish, like the same goldfish put in two different places, one being much bigger, small the goldfish in the big The same goldfish will be huge in like an open water area opposed to a fish tank, opposed to like, you can't take like a fucking spider, and this spider will be the same size in two different places.
Speaker 3: But I see what you're saying, like this species, you're thinking.
Speaker 2: Of various species along the species that changes, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think there is like a difference between like carp and gold. But it's like very yeah that that's like the pigs. Shut up.
Speaker 2: Pigs depending like if you get they're just growing hair and like tusk and ship well not like no, I'm just talking like if you have a kid, they're not like if you have a piggy that lives in the house.
Speaker 3: Quad.
Speaker 2: Wait what it's what number would you use in size, Like it's so many carpet the amount of times times it'd be it'd be the ten with the the ten with the arrow above it, like the because that would be because if that was if that were the case, so many people would be doing that ship to be like I'm gonna take this bitch ass goldfish and put it over here so they get in unity just to have a giant Do you eve been to like a place where someone has a shark and it's in their house? No, no, how the fuck they're not like one of the obviously not a great white shark like says.
Speaker 3: Here, like one of those little. Yeah, so it says here carp and this is to be fair, this is Google. Yeah, so right, right, fucking whatever. But it says carp and goldfish are not the same fish, but they're closely closely related.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense though. Yeah, it's like it's so it's very genetically similar. But there's because I know, pigs, like a pig in like a house will not get Like if you take a piggy out of a house and let it grow up in like an open like area, it'll get well.
Speaker 3: The things like the thing that I saw was crazy is like if you if you take a pig egg and you hatch it in like a safe, like a tiny safe or whatever, it won't grow bigger than the egg.
Speaker 2: Whoa you mean they'll just come on, It'll stay there.
Speaker 3: It'll stay because it realizes it can't grow no more.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stop. Iginn't knowing to stop. I can't be bigger anymore enough.
Speaker 3: You just tell yourselves to stop. Stop. Then that pig is gonna live forever. That it'll live. Well, yeah, obviously I don't mean for everyone. I thought that was implicit, and it was.
Speaker 2: We were already talking about so much bullshit.
Speaker 3: What are you talking here?
Speaker 2: Hatching a pig from an egg?
Speaker 3: Are you stupid?
Speaker 2: They clearly come from vines. You pick a pig from a pig vine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a pig egg from a pig vine. Stupid the pig egg right right. I forgot about that. Always forgets about the pig vines and pig eggs from the pig vine. Pig egg.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, man, if if if there was a big bay to do in the side. Actually is very practical, you know, regular bird actually is fucking.
Speaker 3: Ship eggs are way better.
Speaker 2: So like a pig egg, but on a vine too, though, extremely convenient. Yeah, you like come on the ground and then you fucking like grow a little big vine.
Speaker 3: Come on the ground comes, pigs are coming on the earth, and then stalks are growing, and then eggs and then pigs hat Like that's how a pig is.
Speaker 2: It is incredibly convenient, though, It's like, why don't humans grow egg plants? The rules?
Speaker 3: This is how this is what we were made by God with souls.
Speaker 2: But this is dumb black person.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's what I forgot. I forgot that eggs equal no souls exactly.
Speaker 2: That's why doggies come out of eggs.
Speaker 3: My dog had a baby.
Speaker 2: It fell out of its fucking dog ass and it was an egg and it crack and it was a puppy, the stupid ass puppy, full grown puppy, A full grown puppy, a full grown wolf wolf.
Speaker 3: That I can't remember what I heard that remind you of? Like that's a grown ass little boy or something like that. I can't remember. I can't remember with the sentence.
Speaker 2: It was like something that had grown little man dog gon ass man puppy before, a grown man doggie, a.
Speaker 3: Grown ass little dog or whatever. Let's move on. Yeah, now, I don't know. I mean I I typically just stick with like the stuff that I've been Oh god, damn it. I typically stick with the stuff that I've been cooking with forever, and like my family's been cooking with forever, and it's just like a lot of goya.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I refuse to eat anything that doesn't come from somebody that I've met, So I'm never exploring my food taste.
Speaker 3: What do you mean? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know so much. I think I'm not eating food from there.
Speaker 3: What the what did you just say?
Speaker 2: I don't know somebody I'm not gonna eat food from like, I'm keeping it strictly based on people I know. Okay, I want to have home cooked versions of every meal before I go and like try to make it myself. So it was really ignorant and ignorant. You got a little less ignorant after I said it, but it's still racist. It's still definitely racist. Okay, Yeah, I would never. I'm never eating food for what's what is the fucking serbian is that? I mean? Do they even have food? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just how was food and how was it frough? That's crazy? It's great eating anything grays. They don't have any cutlery, meals kind of gray. I guess it's all they have.
Speaker 2: Is I have brown sugar, A little brown sugar in it. Yeah, I put if you haven't, if you haven't, gray oatmeal, and I'm sorry, I mean it's it's more gray than I.
Speaker 3: Put berries in it.
Speaker 2: To living it up, I'm gonna look at I'm gonna pay attention to so Luka Doncic. Right, he's he's now an LA Laker and he's from uh.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's from Slovenia.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of I'm Jokic Nicole Jokie, Hold on one second, Niccole ok is from I'm gonna go find video of him eating and I want to see how and what he eats and see if our theory is true that he bends down like a bird and pecks at slop.
Speaker 3: It's good, it's good. It tastes like sidewalks. The vision of someone pecking at slap. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Like just like you're saying, did you have food from from wherever Joda's from? Fucking yeah, yeah, yeah what what like what is the food like there?
Speaker 3: Does it taste like.
Speaker 2: It's all like it's it's all carbs, it's all meating carbs. Was it like was it like particularly tasty? So one thing that I had so there was there's a little Lithuania here, which is crazy in l A And yeah, they had a Lithuania fest like a little.
Speaker 3: Lithuania. Yeah, yeah, there's actually like.
Speaker 2: It was it was it was in in a church and of course the Catholic as fu and it was pretty.
Speaker 3: It was a decent. Signs is funny.
Speaker 2: It pissed me off though it costs so much, even though like their economy is like kind of on the like kind of second world, and I was like, what the fun?
Speaker 3: Why is everything so expensive? So I had this one thing called the Zeppelin.
Speaker 2: It's it has the consistency of like a yoki potato, so it's like all starchy as fuck, and uh it has like a bunch of like meat like pork, and a bunch of spices inside of it. And it was fucking delicious. I was actually like, all right, white people, it was okay.
Speaker 3: You know, you gotta get creative, yeah when you got no spices.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, it was pretty good. But I still prefer Mediterranean and and Mexican food. Spanish food is fine, but like Mexicans really they just put more fat in it.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You haven't had Caribbean Hispanic food, bro, it is different. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: I like, I just to mean, I like fat.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. There's not enough fat food and get fat all you want, bro, I'm talking about literal fat.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, you can get fat. I'm talking about fat grease.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, well it's not enough.
Speaker 3: It depends on what you're like when you have like and like specifically specifically the fucking the hard shell, fucking your own dude, that's fat. All over it and but it crunchesn't last. Dude, I don't like I love that ship, so I.
Speaker 2: Don't like it's just delicious because I'm not. I just didn't grow up any port.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I just I can't fathom how that's like I that's why. Yeah, but that's not nobody outside of seventh the Advanced knows what that is. Literally, it's I've never I've never heard of that until you mentioned it to me, and I still have. It's like Christian jewishness pretty much. So how do you guys? Do you have it on the front? I heard that's cool?
Speaker 2: Why did you ever wear any of that drip? Because I don't believe in a sky I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't care wear it.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I want to see it, That's what I'm saying. I actually I really want like Catholic drip, dude, I want like some of it looks so cool, but some of it is so objectively. We find that ship in good will, you know, say Klan outnig Well, come on, I want to pope hat. I just say, I mean, it's it's I'm sure that's where the Clan got the idea from. Two three is where it is racist steel. They definitely like, yeah, they were just like, yeah, Catholic.
Speaker 3: Catholic imagery is dope, to be honest, like like a Gothic church fucking Castlevania as.
Speaker 2: Shit aesthetically looks cool man, especially with a guy on it with a little Jewish feller on a little jewish like.
Speaker 3: Oh, take me out. Do you think he was just like ah Jesus Christ. He definitely did.
Speaker 2: By he charged his shield.
Speaker 3: Shield charge back up like like like your shields are covered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that would be pretty good. Actually that good. That'd be really good. But I think it would bother the right people.
Speaker 3: All right, let's move on. Yeah, Chris kisses boy pands rod and he says, hey, you old gaze, would you beat such an insane question? Would you beat up your grandma for sixty million dollars? And I mean to a pulp, like your face will look different? No? Yeah, unfortunately I can't do that. I wouldn't do it. I have no I have no wills my grandmother at all. I love my grandmother.
Speaker 2: That's the problem. My grandma means more to me than like probably anybody, So I say no.
Speaker 7: Even lars Ulric, I mean you know how much you love What do you mean we talk about every episode You're.
Speaker 3: He's being home.
Speaker 2: This refreshed me really quick.
Speaker 3: He's being refresh here last time. He's pretending there's no last There's there's no last, there's no last time. It's all. It's just consistent. It's been always like he's always every time I meet up with cakesit he's always talking about this Lars Alric fan page. Would you mind reminding me who it is? Lars? I love that he's playing in it.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to tell you, Chris, but like, uh, the other day he called me and he was like, dude, I'm tired of this podcast, Like, can we please start this Lars podcast? Can you tell me who he is? Does remind me? I don't know why you're being so modest about it. I'm just I'm just having a bit of a moment. Would you mind remind me who it was?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it's the it's the penist in uh.
Speaker 2: Queen, so you might tell me the truth.
Speaker 3: He's like one of the guys from Metallica. I can't remember what he what he did. He's the drummer. He's the drummer. He's the drummer. He's threatening to sue everybody. Yeah, he's the Napster.
Speaker 2: When Napster started playing music and doing all the P two P and they were like, oh wow, we have a few less million dollars.
Speaker 3: Money, money, money raped your dog's crazy. I only know that guy's name because of a weird al song. Really, I do not even joking. Yeah, because there's like he has a song about piracy where it's called don't download this song, and it's like he's the hole, is like, don't download this song. Even Lars Olrech knows it's wrong going by the CD lok. You know that you should. I mean, it's so it's so funny that.
Speaker 2: It's just look at from a musician standpoint like okay, yeah, I get it how that could be annoying any musicians.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we're gonna lose money. But it's like you're unfortunately in the genre of.
Speaker 2: Metal to where it doesn't work as it's it's the least metal thing you can fucking do to just like yeah, you get all corporate about it.
Speaker 3: It's like I was.
Speaker 2: Talking to somebody yesterday about metal music and I was like I was talking aboudy about metals yesterday and now I'm not well versed in metal. My metal background is literally just Metallica, Yeah, Lincoln Park or something, their metal the metal people class.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, yeah, Incubis, incubus, everybody. This is a demon jacking off again. He looks.
Speaker 2: Who's the guys that looks like that? He's wanted to come all the time?
Speaker 3: What don what does he? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I was talking to something about metal yesterday and I brought up the fact that Muddle was like also very politically charged metal in general.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we thought he was saying a person I was talking about me, He said, I think said mud.
Speaker 3: Heard Muddle like Buddle. That's Bobby Muddle. Harry Potter, rescue name? Where are you going?
Speaker 2: Bobby muddles a mixed waces person. Could you imagine?
Speaker 3: That was crabby? Have you seen the I got it? I got shared it on Instagram. I've been sharing with me a long time. It's like this fucking this video Harry Potter is setting himself on fire.
Speaker 2: No, it's insane.
Speaker 3: There's a video that I found a fucking Ron Weasley. Ron Weasley walking like going into the fireplace and doing the like when he teleports in like the first or second movie where he goes like diagon alley and he throws the thing down. The fire comes up and it takes me teleports him. But there's like a version of it where he just like drops it. He just sets on fire, and it's Harry Potter screaming. I can't I have it on my phone. I saved it.
Speaker 2: I think I saved it too. I'm scared to go through my fucking save photos.
Speaker 3: Scary, way too much weirdshit on there. I bet I have this online. Yeah yeah, wait, don't know. I can't hear this again. That's too long. Stop stop it. If I could get uh yeah, what the that was really good. It's the scream. I don't know how to describe it, but the scream sounds specifically like that's a burning person scream.
Speaker 2: If I didn't see Harry, I mean, well I didn't see Harry Potter actually, but like if I didn't, it just seems like that seems like it happened.
Speaker 3: Stop we just show him. ELI must favorite imagery.
Speaker 2: That's all I said.
Speaker 3: It's so big. It's so big. Audience doesn't know.
Speaker 2: Why you have that. I can't show I'm not showing that.
Speaker 3: Show it. I'm not I mean, you can't. It's not that crazy. It's funny that you have that on your phone. But it's like it's just it plays it to you being more anticipated. It does.
Speaker 2: It reallys my Jewish friend too, Okay, oh okay, that doesn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every he's not quivering feeling threatened right now.
Speaker 2: I was like, dude, there's a surgery.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. But to get it reduced good? Oh yeah, They all right, why do you play like the Kingston? You need something respect. We're playfully they amid and you need respect. I used to think that. I used to think they were saying acidic. It does sound like I said, it was showing memes. That's what this is for. Get out of here. Oh my god, that's cool. I like that. I like thing you shared before.
Speaker 2: I think your account got nuked where this guy was fighting all the face of the horror. Yea, the word people that that was.
Speaker 3: Cool blew him out the room. There's there's a kinesis to it. That's like, it's like that flows really well, that was really cool. He was the one that really got me, like, I love the specifically flows so well, that's not on my account, it's that's not my not was your main one? That wa' that's what? So I have two accounts. One is suspended permanently and then the other off and the other shadow band.
Speaker 2: So yeah whatever that the shadow band one makes no sense? That like why?
Speaker 3: And him too? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like what it's so annoying because sometimes I need to look.
Speaker 3: Up your ship for some reason. I know it's annoying. That's why I made the second account to make it easier. Oh yeah, I think it was a little harsh. Yeah, should you have lost your account for that? I the thing is, here's the thing. Whatever, I'm not surprised by it, like I was. I was actually surprised that this didn't have many times before, to be honest.
Speaker 2: With you, Well, during Jack Dorsey owned it. It's like more power for the is it Dorsey?
Speaker 3: Jack?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, it's more surprising now that you You would think that Elon Musk would like lower everything right, it's it's everything's fair.
Speaker 3: You can say the N word, you can say all sorts of horrible ships. So like I figure, like I'm just gonna say the same thing I've been saying that for years. Just like all right, well they got me fair enough. Just can't tell Chudge to kill themselves.
Speaker 2: I guess that's I listened, unfortunately listening. She'll listen.
Speaker 1: But boom boom boom boom, what is that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Sorry, your brother killed herself? Your five big booms in the chest.
Speaker 1: Boom boom boom boom boom.
Speaker 3: Sorry. I love it.
Speaker 2: I love big a j Or what's large nigga like that nigga fucking and little nigga little yeah, large nigga, a little nigga, and then the wrizzler's Papa obese and little fat, little little fattest a little fast, pretty good spaghetti.
Speaker 3: Already wrote in your brother, I saw a great editor that where it was like they did, like they had like I can't even remember what fucking characters. And of course, of course, stop showing memes. We gotta, we gotta already, he says. Do you have any stories of you seeing another person slash kid do something wild or illegal? I remember going to the school bathroom and watching the retarded kid take a pack of tennis balls and one by one shoving them into the hole in the bottom of the toilet water. Then he mashed the fuck out of the flush button while we watched hundreds of gallons of ship water flood the bathroom and school hallways. That's not illegal, is it?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess it's not illegal, but you gets suspended for sure, But I don't think it. Actually, there might be a police code for that, like some type of mischief thing. Oh yeah, like delinquent fell because yeah, you're doing something to actively cause a lot of property damage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there is some type of instruction of property. There's that.
Speaker 2: There's that.
Speaker 3: Can you get charge the deduction of property? If you're like fucking eleven, if you're well, you'll you'll get you won't get it for sure, full charge, beat that ship out, fully charge, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: If you're in the South and you're black, you'll go to jail for six years. But anywhere else probably just like, yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 3: That the video.
Speaker 2: That's not that poor young black guy that missed his ticket by one day and the judge was like, you're gonna go to jail for ten years. And it was in fucking Alabama, and I was like, what the fuck did I just see? Well, I mean in context, clearly, Well, so, first of all, it's wrong across the board. Obviously I shouldn't have to say that. But there's retards. I will listen to this and they'll say, but he clearly had other offenses, so this is his third strike.
Speaker 3: I still don't think it's right.
Speaker 2: But see, but out out of context, people are thinking he's getting ten years just for the ticket.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Clear, so that's the thing.
Speaker 2: But I don't want like I said, I want.
Speaker 3: People, it's still not it's still fucked up. It's still completely fucked But no, anyway, you look around like I, for one, like, I'm not missing that take and if I have, if I have that kind of a rap, I'm like, I'm not missing that was a kid.
Speaker 2: So he was like nineteen. I'm like, blood, I'm sorry. Have fun, Yeah, I have fun going to jail. I've had arguments about that where I'm like, bro, I'm like, dude, if you're if you're if you're a darker skin in this country, you're you're on hard mode. Things are gonna be harder for you. It's gonna be unfucking fair. So now you have to move accordingly. If you know that, you're gonna get fucked by the long dick of the law. Bro, chill Like, if you fuck around, you do all this fucking I can't even say goon shit because it doesn't mean the same thing anymore. You know, Yeah, if you're uh hooligan shit, I don't even know what it says. If you're doing hood ship, you know that works. You gotta be aware what you're involved in.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: That's when people like when I see people like black men or like black people and people of minority groups in general getting pulled over, I'm like, y'all, just listen.
Speaker 3: Don't say nothing, Just listen. Just listen. I know it's wrong. It's you.
Speaker 2: They will kill you, and they will be They'll kill you and you won't matter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they'll forget. You're worth it. Forget.
Speaker 2: I told you when I was I was riding with my homie, uh is black dude, Brandon, and I just got a car, just I just financed. The car didn't have the plates on. It has the paper on the back of the window, which signals that clearly this everything's legal. Cop pulls this over anyway, And the thing that tripped me out, and this was my my fault because I didn't I usually have the doors locked or whatever, but the door was unlocked. The cop walks up and just opens the door. I've never experienced that in my life. Crazy, and I was like, okay, this clearly this dude was asking for something for me to do something. But it it like was what the ultimate, like ignore every instinct you have because you're gonna die. It was one of those things where I'm like, if someone just opens your door, you're immediately alarmed. You might even like what the and then all of a sudden you move fast.
Speaker 3: You know this is why? This is why? Uh, in these situations I've been I've been training myself to cry blood.
Speaker 2: I like that, like the lizards that like shoe blood outder.
Speaker 3: I'm been trying to cry, but it's like I have a medical emergency like that, they can't arrest me. Would be much easier to have fake blood, like you just go to the Halloween store just because it has to start while they're looking at me.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's so it's much more believable audibly like hard, like you can hear you coming, if you can, if you can come on command, that's amazing. He's like, what's happening.
Speaker 3: You can get the blood packs and and like so it's always sunny. It was like, you know, that'd bean why I wonder if that was like a blood pang and you just start coughing. I think you can actually I like that.
Speaker 2: Other they might shoot you still, they might shoot us, you know, like for sure he I feared that blood it had age. I feared from my life blood him again. Boy you're like mal Donato did not.
Speaker 3: Police officer that would like somehow new man. Like I got pulled over with military plates. I'm like, what the fuck? I had military plates on my car? No sniffing, And they're just like, is.
Speaker 2: That so freaking you smell a little smell, little ethnic? What's that knows about?
Speaker 3: Was about? Boy?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: Mom did not Italian lion filthy enough.
Speaker 3: Skins lying you're a liar. My skin is liar. His gun is charge plastic pistols. Get on the fucking floor.
Speaker 2: He's got that fucking what is that spike gun in the.
Speaker 3: Needler. The needler is.
Speaker 5: Such a morbid guard. It's so morbid. Even when I was a kid, I was like, this doesn't.
Speaker 3: Up idea for a weapon. You gotta be like a freak to think of that. It's like, oh, these are crystals that like will home in on you and then if enough of them joined, they they form a chain reaction and explode. It's a cool fucking weapon. It's cool.
Speaker 2: Cools the word yes more.
Speaker 3: If if there's a single weapon that I could have in this in all of fiction, it would probably be a needler. It is so crazy just the premise of that of that weapon. Maybe hammered Don also, but that predicts the hammer of Don. The hammer of Don is is more than just the you know what I mean, Like you need the satellites there too, so like without it, it's kind of I want broup immediately. You would you pull it back and it would would kill myself. The further, isn't the back jagged too? No, no, the back is not jagged. He would he's just cutting his hands open every time he swings the whole. That there's another like a double sided as what I mean, Like somebody would make a mod. Somebody make a mod. Somebody make a mod where every time Credos swings his ass, he says, he says, olu subtle to.
Speaker 2: I would just go to public pools and freeze the pools and suffers while they're in it slip.
Speaker 3: Oh no oh no oh no.
Speaker 2: Then I would do a small crack. Oh my god, that's due and hey, all off on a fucking like a fucking damn their terrorist level weapon. That's why God didn't give us magic because people like you. Oh yeah, God's also not real, but yeah that part too.
Speaker 3: What people like people like you and Chris Angel have ruined magic. You've taken magic for me. You've appropriated my magic. Did he dude? Didn't he just like levittate he let Yeah, he just pretended to float, so disrespectful. Wait pretend damn it.
Speaker 2: I remember that happily watched it last day. This is fucking amazing. Two thousand and six YouTube video. This is fu Oh my god, you know he really did?
Speaker 3: Just Jo come in sleep. It's like three on the morning. Jojo, come in, Jojo. Look at this guy? Shake her away, you shake her awake? You look what the this guy is flying over the look sword. Do you see this?
Speaker 2: He's pulling donuts on his mouth. Infinitely, Jo, we got a corrupt him.
Speaker 3: This is a business opera. I love the pri I'm leaving you. I'm leaving you for Chriss Angel. He is much more power. For he's clearly a mage of some kind. I don't know, I don't know relative whatever, guess excuse me, it's a relative, you know what I mean. I'm going to rap upon my bear that I have in the house for some reason. We are going to leave the Russia again. Christiane just life make mercenary that.
Speaker 2: There's some weird d against Chris Age anyway, the Jamaican population Chris Age, they hate him.
Speaker 3: I stole all their magic. He stole all of their magic to I kind of feel it, but I don't feel it all the way.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I sort of understand it's all gone.
Speaker 3: He took it. Chris Angel took it. That's why I'm like, I havelway him hooking an extra Amma? Have you murder that me? Boy? We're cooking an extra AMMA.
Speaker 2: Happy murder.
Speaker 3: Boy. Dude, Little Jacob came to Liberty City to kill Chris Angels. Angels, we should do an extra Amma where we pitch. We have to figure out how we're going to reintroduce christ Angel into like a like a reboot.
Speaker 2: We're gonna reboot Chris Angel. Like he'd come Christ Angel out and he'd be like, doves will come out with him. Yeah, this yeah, this one, yeah, this one. Yeah, he somehow comes Chris Angel. Al right, great, So he's just giving an address the state of a Union, so like like next year in the state in Union.
Speaker 3: He's just like first.
Speaker 2: And then just Chris Angels is there for my first.
Speaker 3: He's floating and he's he's like he's doing a freezer freezer cubric combo free Freeza and the Kubrick stairs fucking insane monkeys. Hello monkeys, i'ms Angel. Monkeys, I'm Angel. I'm here to do a fucking trick for you. I just popped out of rude Giuliani's throat as you can see.
Speaker 2: His throat which was on Trump's cock. That'd be awesome, I mean, getting blown while you're giving it like stave of Union, and.
Speaker 3: The imagine that just burst out of there, Like I just really love the imagery. I love that he was like he was a famous person, like well known, he was getting and all he did was just edit things really poorly and sit like and beyond wires. It's it's it's pretty cool. I hate him.
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool that like that we as a society could prop somebody up like that.
Speaker 3: People were so stupid, like like thinking people with like PhDs. How we're like this guy's amazing.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's as amazing as someone who a movie like, oh you made a movie and ship special how to like edit shit out.
Speaker 3: I'll never forget that. There's one that he did where he was like he was like driving a car over like a over like a ravine or something like mountain from one mountain to the to the next. And the cut that he does is ridiculous because he edits in big fake fire over. I have to find fire, I know, I have to. Lyle said this to me years ago, and it's like it's one of the most amazing things.
Speaker 2: Reminds me of watching Bollywood action ship where there's like a car creaming over the cliff and the car explodes before it hits anything.
Speaker 3: It's just in mid air, explodes and then falls down, and I was like, that's you.
Speaker 2: I loved Bollywood movies growing up, man, they were so fun. I've had more, I have more of appreciation for them now.
Speaker 3: But this is so you can look it up on YouTube if you want. Add this to that reference playlist. By the way, Chriss Angel death Jump was up twelve years ago.
Speaker 2: You are not fucking prepared for this, man, I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Hold it this way, you guys can look it up at home.
Speaker 2: What was that? What was that? What the what the fuck was that? It was just an Anthony Fantano transition? What the fuck was?
Speaker 3: The idea was that he was gonna jump the car and then he would appear in like a cage somewhere else, and you saw it. You saw how they edited around the fact that the car wasn't going to make the jump. What the fuck was and then the guy's like, yeah, the best part. It is so great. I really highly recommend everybody watches this because it's like, maybe you can see it on the but like he's doing the jump a little bit.
Speaker 8: If somebody, yeah, a little bit, he's doing the jump, and then the car's got it and he's in the fucking and then there's a circle. Look he's in the cage.
Speaker 3: Shit, it's fucking amazing. Oh my fucking bagnet. That was on TV.
Speaker 2: If people were like, oh, somebody saw that, it was like, I'm going to become a magician for real and died in a fucking hallway, it must be possible. He died in the hallway fucking getting stabbed in then by twenty migrants twenty migrants, Oh, he's definitely responsible for people's deaths.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, he's definitely like seven to eight year old who tried to like there, really.
Speaker 2: Some little kid jumped out of the window, totally totally dude, Holy ship, man, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't remember being that fucked up? Many? How many?
Speaker 5: How many kids do you think? Because I was almost one of them? I almost died of the Superman I thought I could fly.
Speaker 3: I did. Are you that's too much? How stupid? I love the kid?
Speaker 2: You think I was gonna jump off a building and I was like, I swear to God, this is like I did not a job. Look, man, I have limits of things that I can believe. Okay, when you okay, explain?
Speaker 3: Do you remember your thought't believe any of the last person that I speak too tells it to me.
Speaker 2: That's fair. After they're not the lasting it. You're like that guy before.
Speaker 3: I don't know about thinking that last guy I was talking to you, but like this guy makes sense. It's just a cycle of that over and over again forever. That's that's crazy. It's called the Joe Rogan experience. Actually literally, yeah, it's a monkey on fire. Now, all right? Should we wrap it up? Yeah, we can wrap it up. How many questions we ask But we also spent a lot of time talking politics.
Speaker 2: Yeah we we We actually did a long regular show and then and we'll get more questions, so just wrap it up, nigga.
Speaker 3: Well there's not really many questions. I mean I could go in and look no no, no, no no, no, let's go go ahead.
Speaker 2: I was actually I was like, this is great, weep. We keep it under three hours will be great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 2: We like to make it even shorter, but you know we're not good at that.
Speaker 3: Let's make it five minutes. What's going on if these niggas willing to pay us the same five minutes show. I kind of want to do for one of the episodes, have like, uh, feed all the names into an AI and have it read it. That would be great. Actually, not as a permanent thing, just I'm curious to see, like, no.
Speaker 2: See what happens I should do for episode three hundred.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, we actually we got to have I have I have one number. I'll tell you after. I don't want to say it on anyth This is ninety seven, so we got a hurry up. Oh yeah, we'll be good. You are a piece of me, I wish I did it.
Speaker 2: Need. I thought you were doing uh hark Angels thing. I thought you were doing that Glory the New Boy King. Yeah, that way too.
Speaker 3: I thought he was doing that Jewish nigga, Chris little Jewish nigga.
Speaker 2: F three two one, I think, I think, what would you say, Patre, this is porn hub. Oh, I don't know how that even the same. They will start with p that is true and with the hub yeah, Patreon hub. Yeah, right, all right, I've had a good pornhub diving.
Speaker 3: Aware wolf, aware wolf, furry porn sympathizer. Strapped a gun to my dog's back. Now he gun dog Marbles versus cap Come mar Balls versus cap Come three, The Gaze of Two Worlds, The homeless person in between Sweeney's teeth. I am going to kill the president with a mortar. With the mortar. That would be a great way to go. That's a way to a mortar from a fucking pirate ship. He's in Kansas. He's in Kansas. Sure, Yeah, the pirate ships somehow sails deep inland into Heartland America. Keep going and then you're goad. You're good. I love that Homesson between Sween teeth. I'm going to kill the president with a mortar, just like forever, no standard mega more more. Uh, I think am throwing it.
Speaker 2: I think he's dread up said it people. I I isolated. This sounds somebody else did.
Speaker 3: It's just it's he went into a forensic beef dive totally because I wanted to hear the I want to hear that.
Speaker 2: I think the only time to hear the m is when I want it to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to will it. When I isolated and I closed my eyes so there's no nothing else.
Speaker 2: Is just what I hear. The end, I go directly into the desert, I turn off my car. It's just the sounds of the winds and my heartbeat.
Speaker 3: I had to go to joshua Ye just to hear it clearly, away from all the hustle and hustle and bustle, right all the electromagnetic feet.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you though, I'm not disappointed, Dave. You know that's the that's the crazy thing, even though I'm like, I think he actually really said the hard r on accident. But I don't think it's hilarious and I don't feel it different about him. He's just some crazy asshole. I don't feel it different about it, but I think the N word is funny.
Speaker 3: It's just like fine. That was a slip. For some reason, it was in his mind. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: It was, probably black and he was.
Speaker 3: For some reason he said it. He said it. It's a crazy fucking video. Can I pay you guys to come to a live podcast at my birthday party in March?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, we forgot to wait.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to discuss that. Yeah, we settled on a five million dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh, he said to email a guy. I would check the email.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will be emailed this Sween the Derek in US Sween and Derek in a saw trap where they have to bust in each other's faces or get fucked to death by horses. Chris watches. That is fucking horrible. That's such a specific version of that. That's bad.
Speaker 2: The I don't know why I busted on him to survive, but man, I gotta get busted on two mass that's rough. The globgo God hold you so much you would survive, I'd wipe my face off.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, all right, dude, if you bring this up.
Speaker 2: Ever, I'm gonna kill you, right, because like could we could we continue doing the podcast normally now? Like because like now, just always thinking about that moment.
Speaker 3: When someone's coming on you, your relationship changes, and what is he's gay? Saw?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What is is? Jake?
Speaker 2: Saw is like what what? Why does he do? Why does he do this? Why does he want this?
Speaker 3: Why did that come to my mind? Joke sauce joke, there's and joke.
Speaker 2: He's like a.
Speaker 3: Weirdly long joke.
Speaker 2: Saw. He's a little like he's slightly lightier, he's more dangly.
Speaker 3: That's great, that's great. It's me jokes, jokes, joke.
Speaker 2: You want to joke, you want to get joked, You want to get joked. Rations you have to just joke him before he puts he brings on an apparatus, he fast dick, and then he just.
Speaker 3: He he has all these joke related tracks. He's like, you have to joke him.
Speaker 9: You have to joke yourself to twelve inches, but if your penis snaps, I will kill you.
Speaker 2: You're like twelve twelve inches, that's crazy, what do you mean twelve inches? He's yelling. He's yelling to the point that he looks like Goku when he got his back slammed in a movie.
Speaker 4: He's like, you must joke yourself to twelve inches or I will waltz in there with a good shooting.
Speaker 2: You see him dancing down the hallway.
Speaker 3: He's getting there. You have three and a half hours.
Speaker 2: And a hare like.
Speaker 3: He's some baby dick dude like American inches, right, so they trying to find some loophole right, like uh, he joked him, he's eleven inches in his life. And then and the timer goes off and it failed then and then jig saw he's on wires.
Speaker 2: Like jokes, joke sauce. Four arms are dragging along the floor. That's how a long kit he is.
Speaker 3: His head's like a little bit like it's a little bit taller, but it's like on one side it's like gumby alos where it's like slams a little bit his head.
Speaker 2: His arm was so long that his hands touched the ground and do this.
Speaker 3: Like like beetles. Yes, bring in the next joker. And the guy's like, you let me go. He talked on my dad was so long. No, what's this next time gonna be mush? And he's like, you must joke yourself to fifteen. It's all it's all the same. It's trap and there's no clever at all.
Speaker 2: There's various joking or ented items then used to jlk yourself. And he's like, he's going to choose the joke, the joke ring or the joke square.
Speaker 9: You could use this sewing machine just just like you go, are you gonna do anything different?
Speaker 3: It will gonna come. Just didn't you?
Speaker 9: Like you can joke other things?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't get it. It's a weird gimmick. Why did you bound yourself into this weird jokes?
Speaker 9: All is like, oh, I mean, is your jizzing clever? Is your jizzing better than my joking? And then you just understand.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, so at least because I want you to be.
Speaker 2: It's the whole soft family of fucking degenerates.
Speaker 3: This a joky glove. Al right, the glove. That's a great idea. I love it.
Speaker 2: I like jokes on jolke sa me sell jolk saw Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think so, yeah, right, because we're they gonna be like that's ours. Yeah, they want to take great Yeah, you can take jokes and that's what you want. That's kind of like when Warner brothers took down Meet Canyons thing where like, uh, Bunny was like a rapist. Love that, like, I mean, if that's what you want.
Speaker 2: That's still my favorite thing from uh from him.
Speaker 3: It's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really good that. Yeah, that one's that one's number one night.
Speaker 3: And then I think I like the xuc one he did recently.
Speaker 2: Let's go, let's go that little that the baby one. Fuck, that's so good that you.
Speaker 3: See one where he's like on his chair and oh I didn't see that. That's pretty good. That's a while ago. That one was a while ago that we can in.
Speaker 2: David Dobrik one that was pretty funny, fucking weird. We didn't even mention that.
Speaker 3: He came back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jack, what a fucking cycle.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm Jack now, don't you love me? His face?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a fucking cycle path smile. He actually has one of those, like I.
Speaker 3: Would say, mister Beast has it way worse. Of course, mister Bean's sold empty. That's it. Every even do break just looks kind of like crazy, like.
Speaker 2: I love, I love like all of all the gear, all the ship that he has in stores, like there's those Beast bars or whatever they're called in seven eleven and he's just like holding in. It's like, why does this? I don't want to take his face off of it? Maybe I would consider buying buying it that immediately it's like a wards me off from like why did to do anything with him?
Speaker 3: It's like one of those Japanese like papers that they put on trees to eat demons away exactly. It's like exactly, it's like I can't touch come to your house. Yeah, it's like it's a yo. Guys, just repell it.
Speaker 2: Fu dude, no get near and you start burning. Mister my bar Derek. It's that's what he should have been, brother, mister.
Speaker 3: Mister the Globgo gab Ga lab having dyslexia, that would be would suck. Do you remember that thing what triple gay? Triple gay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, triple g What is that? That guy who gabba is that fucking slug? Dude sucked until I can't breathe. No, Mom, I was trying. I was trying to make it.
Speaker 3: I was trying to make a sports jokes. I don't know anything about Like, yes, I was trying to make it completely.
Speaker 2: His name is very similar to that ass's Globgo gab Ga Lab.
Speaker 3: Actually, that's crazy Glovekin. Hold on, it's very it the glaby gab Ga Lab having dyslexia, licking the rust off my slutty little car, Mister nope Pants, the underdog of the shirt man verse.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, I forgot about Gnadi Glovekin.
Speaker 3: That sounds fake as fun. That sounds like a spell that a fucking munchkin puts on someone you from ate all my fucking hot water and cabbage time to fucking I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like people from Kakistan or Kazakhstan are like real, you know what I mean. Kazakhstan, Yeah, like it just it doesn't seem like a real place.
Speaker 3: That's a bad plays that's just a set of bora.
Speaker 2: I feel like one Heavy Rain. Everyone there is just doomed. Everything is really like, like.
Speaker 3: This is racist.
Speaker 2: It is speaking of Heavy Rain. Should I actually I've never actually don't play.
Speaker 3: Heavy game is actually you might like it? Actually because it's if you if you all right, don't play it seriously, if you play it to funk up every single quick time event, Absolutely it's worth it.
Speaker 2: Hilarious because I've seen like almost everything there is to the game. But I've never actually sat.
Speaker 3: It's cumbersome to play, especially now because it's only on PS three. I pretty sure I think it's available on Steam now, is it really? I think it was. It was the only reason I think they did remastered or something. It was the only reason I considered playing it. Maybe. Look, I could be Gasoline. You might be right. I think the big ones that are still on pis they're stranded there, like Resistance and Kill and Infamous. The whole series is stuck on, which that's weird. Like Infamous was like what just put it on?
Speaker 2: Just stopped making more? They just stopped making more of them too.
Speaker 3: I mean that's fine. I just like, I just don't get why I can't play the original two totally, like I haven't. I never played the original Infamous all the way through.
Speaker 2: I never I only played a demo at like Target or same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think a game, Yeah yeah, it's twenty bucks prototype thing pro experience.
Speaker 2: Prototype was so fucking fun. I thinks it was more of a it was more like a story driven game. Prototype was more of a sandbox for sure.
Speaker 3: So cool. I just installed a prototype two. I never played the second one.
Speaker 2: That's where I like, I was like, black doesn't have to stay black. I'm assuming that's why the sales were lower.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately. Actually probably, I actually don't think I think it's I can't kind of just character he's actually you know what I actually think it was. I don't think it was so much that he was black so much as it was like, it's not the same dude, It's like, why do I So that's what you think.
Speaker 2: But they got a fucking raging big and a surface.
Speaker 3: Well I just think back then specifically would have seen more exactly.
Speaker 10: He was so soulless though Alex Murcery was ale but he had that fucking he had that that two thousand and nine, this is cool kind of energy, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just the only I just feel like, uh, he's he's so unmemorable that I felt like it was completely fine to use somebody else. It was smarter to use the same person, right, if renew the sequel, like if you want to be smarter. But uh damn, I just hate that. Like when some games are trying to be progressive, I feel like it just unfortun it's just a it's just a identity thing. It's not even like necessary it's not actively racist, it's like passive, you know what I mean. It's like, oh, I just I don't identify with this as much, so I'm just not that interested.
Speaker 3: But Protect was also like a very specific like that wasn't really like a huge hit, Like I loved it, but like it wasn't like a big game. So I think being a sequel in general was kind of like I bet that game had hit hard right now if they did a little remaster, because I didn't, Prototype would be so a new protopo.
Speaker 2: Both of them are so far I would just if they because the Prototype two actually looks okay, you gout, like it looks a lot better, like compared to the first one.
Speaker 3: Is it a P four game?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: No? No, no it was three yeah, so like but like the the the.
Speaker 2: Amount of time that because I think, uh, the tail end of the of the three sixty was when a Prototype.
Speaker 3: Two came out, yeah, like twenty twelve or thirteen.
Speaker 2: I feel was pretty sure twenty thirteen because I remember actively listening to a Vigil game Apocalypse and they were talking about it. I was before and I was looking at the graphics and I was like, this looks fucking way better than pro the first one.
Speaker 3: They got a better budget, I guess, yeah, for sure. The last one is.
Speaker 2: I love the first one.
Speaker 3: The graphics.
Speaker 2: Even when it came out, I was like, this game looks like ship, but I loved that. It didn't bother me.
Speaker 3: It was that in hulks Uh ever played Ultimate Destruction. I didn't play that, just prototype Prototype, but it's literally I think prototype it is just a reskin in that game. Actually that's great because it's really you pick up cars and hear them as gloves.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous. You use the density power up so when you land, you land harder on the ground. So I just get the Dentsy April.
Speaker 3: Twenty fourth, Land Harder April twenty fourth, twenty twelve. Right, it's almost my birthday.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, damn.
Speaker 3: I was. Oh.
Speaker 2: I did start working at newg in twenty twelve, but I felt like at the at that time, I felt like I was in a different department. So I felt like I was twenty thirteen. But fucking brain, dude, Oh my brain just put me in this department in like a specific part. But like I couldn't have been working in that department in twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so weird. That's weird that mine is dumb, And it's really dumb because like I have a memory of me listening to it. Yeah, but it couldn't.
Speaker 2: It doesn't track with the time.
Speaker 3: I have a memory of watching was at my other seat. Interesting, I have a memory of watching the Avengers in two thousand and five, So that's just wrong. But that's like, so, so that's just wrong. I like, I know, but I'm aware of it. But I vividly remember.
Speaker 2: Were you actual watching the Fantastic four?
Speaker 3: I think I, honestly, to be honest, I think I might have just had a dream that was very vivid that I was watching the Avengers in two thousand and five. That's funny, it happens.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've dreams a pretty wild ship where and then it comes true and I'm like, what are the odds of this?
Speaker 3: You know? Yeah, that's just weird.
Speaker 2: I dreamed that I had a gun and I put it in my mouth, and then I woke up and the gun was in my mouth and I pulled the trigger like three times.
Speaker 3: I had a dream that I had to go pee, and then I went, I went, I went and went pe and then I woke up, and then later on that day I went P P in my bed and my dream I went, it's such a fucking that said chim Chery.
Speaker 2: Alright, chim Jimpery, what is with.
Speaker 3: This Jimperys not like Sween? All right, shut Swen with midget proportions but the same height.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love that, And we and we have another drawing, We have another illustration, another commission.
Speaker 3: Mostly tummy. What's stupid? A little loose? I love it due that's upsetting to imagine flash banging and epileptic because it's super effective on them. That's crazy. Shoving my head all the way up invisible woman's ass to suck on her colon, bers Berserker, Broley, Gap Shotting, Sweeney Snark Tank Live in Japan featuring Johnny Somali, Harry Potter. In the order of restraining, I'm awesome, tastic. Oh, I'm awesomeistic, nice am I buy ain't nothing but an ass ache? Fuck the guy ain't nothing but a mistake. Oh I see I am by.
Speaker 2: By problem is that Sh'S already gay, so like, what do you do?
Speaker 3: What do you do? Yeah, it's already like widely adopted. I bite children Derek. Poppy made metal listen to a new way out.
Speaker 2: But she's been making metal for a while though.
Speaker 3: No, that's what. I don't know anything about Poppy.
Speaker 2: The Bobby is just some chick that reminds me of a what's the the chick that Elon had kids with Grimes. She reminds me of Grimes, which I think they've even collapped before.
Speaker 3: I can't believe her name is Grimes.
Speaker 2: It sounds so grimy.
Speaker 3: That's her, like that's her government name too, is Grimes. But I guess that's my daughter Grimes. I guess that's what makes sense. I would do.
Speaker 2: I would probably do that too if I had a fucking name like that. I guess I'm just gonna use it. Yeah, I guess I'm just gonna be the fucking Grime Grimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Poppy, Uh she I mean she's released albums the words she's like, ah, I'm Poppy. But then it's all heavy as ship and she's screaming now and stuff, and I.
Speaker 3: Just remember that high'd Poppy. I just remember That's all I remember. Yeah, I remember anything about it. She's very hit or miss from me. Yeah, her music well on whatever. Domination Vaughna the dead. Wah. Derek says God is great. Wah. Chris says New York pizza sucks, and was Sweeney says Digimont cards are cool.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait Digitmond cards are cool? All right, aren't Does that mean?
Speaker 3: Well? It's his r? So is he implying that you are not that? You do you think this is why this is swen? Is that that's clever if he if that's what he meant to do, that's if it's not a typo and we haven't just read too much meaning into this as this customary of the human brain. I like the Jamon little bit.
Speaker 2: So you're you're walking, you're washing, you're the your yu r. Yeah, real Kingston, I don't know you kill them? You clearly walking his hairlines further back like those.
Speaker 3: Pictures of me when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna do your fucking cul de sac? No, doude, Come on, I don't want to cut my hair anymore in my life. I was probably not gonna do that. You well, you gotta cut it and shape it.
Speaker 3: Let me do it. No, you gotta figure it out.
Speaker 2: That ship's getting out of control, man, I have to cut it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do it, and then I'm just gonna fucking like just just trim it. And then yeah, I think you should just do it once.
Speaker 2: I'll think about I'm not gonna say Yes'm not gonna say yes, think about it.
Speaker 3: I already thought, no, I think you should. I think it'll be dude. I think that's so dope. I think one day you're going to do it. You're gonna get the image, the photo of it, and you're gonna regret not doing it sooner. It's going to be so damn funny.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're going to do it.
Speaker 3: Dude. I'll do it too.
Speaker 2: I just don't have a flat top. But I'll do a cul de sac.
Speaker 3: All do it.
Speaker 2: I'll do it.
Speaker 3: We'll be like ridiculous. I will do it for three hundred. No, not that you're you're like you're like not prepared.
Speaker 2: You're like, no, I can have to go to a wedding relatively soon. Absolutely absolutely just go all like that.
Speaker 3: I have to go to two weddings, thank you. It'll be like the fagus looking that would will be like fucking amazing. You're like in a suit.
Speaker 2: That come on, man, now you have to no, now you have to.
Speaker 3: Now you have no choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you, Let's go shoot me. Dude, you wouldn't die for that. I don't like being alive very much. Will be honest, you wouldn't. There's no fucking way you would read the.
Speaker 3: Baby Derek is innocent slash hashtag free him. The incredible Hulk balls deep in a concrete mixer, fell asleep during the blotsy episode, and I think he gave me a lucid dreaming for the first time in my life. I'm sorry. This is a terrible It's a horrible one to lucid dream on to cats your predator. But it's Doctor Umar catching black men going out with white women. That's interesting. What a fuck? What a guy one woman roving band of raiders?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Doctor Umar is really funny. But whatever, I found my haunted cave dweller in my chat. Someone get this this white arctic monkey out of my chat. Someone come get this white bunchy house.
Speaker 3: Racis the doctor.
Speaker 2: I don't think I know Doctor You might recognize his face if you see him, but I know I know you don't like see his content. Yeah, we must stay strong. We must stay strong.
Speaker 3: Brother found my haunted sex style on my bed with his leg spread. I'm cooked. I yes, san piker, sexual deviant. You look familiar at all, maybe loosely, I don't know. It's not an immediate clock.
Speaker 2: Like he's he makes a lot of content in his car and like he'll be on.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'll be on, like I g live. And he's just of course, people are shipping on him and saying some dumb ship and he's like, hold on, I gotta get rid of this cave, this cave dweller in my chat. There's it's just like a lot of white people in his chat.
Speaker 3: It's great, uh, he says some wildly.
Speaker 2: He says, there's a lot of racism, misogynst I love I love the signifier. I love signifier. I really like him. But then he slips into moments where he gets a little too close to the doctor Umar at times, and I'm like, you gotta brother, you gotta s he's this his his like his. The thing is that to be pro black technically, there's such a degree of fear that exists innately because of the experiences we've had in this country that leads to leads to an unfair presser. Brother, this guy sticks just not ready to hear.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to hear a quick little synopsis. It was like in seventeen seventies.
Speaker 2: He validates white artists in a way that are times that have been only beneficial to the community of hip hop and music in general, in a way that I think is very disrespectful and anthetical to the process of trying to make a more progressive state of racial interaction. And that's fair. I have a huge problem with it where I'm like, you, you sound so stupid. I agree some of his politics are. It reminds me of his song in a way where it's like, bro, you're going like way too much in the opposite direction where you're just being you're being like kind of silly with it right now, you're chugging the right way. Then you just start going on off a little bit far and it's like blood.
Speaker 3: Some of those people were like I listened to him for an extent period of time and like five, five to ten percent of the time, I'm like, this is why we lost.
Speaker 2: You're saying some and you're losing people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like it's like, hey, calm down, and you don't see it. This is what's so frustrating.
Speaker 2: Calm the fuck down, dude.
Speaker 3: Uh suing my ex boyfriend for custody of our friends. That's crazy. Uh hassan oh Hammas piker sexual Devian Bonell and horse pedo should suck each other to death. Where's the hit pieces on those fucking other guys horse people? Right, he's clearly got Oh I've read it as torpedo for some reason, horse torpedo. I read it as horse torpedo. I didn't, I didn't think. I don't know what that is, but I like that horse torpedo.
Speaker 2: Horrifying fucking submarines just shooting horses out of They're shooting horses at other submarines.
Speaker 3: My dick card, my balls are numb. What is that? Brain stew tis? Why but a right? Let's stay try getting but dumb getting murdered by the entire United States military because some dog used to work at the White House, Indiana Crones and the Temple of Poo. Do you think snark tank led to Peewee coming out? Yes, and day.
Speaker 2: Buzz Casket rattled that.
Speaker 3: You do you think? Yeah? Okay, sorry, death Jack. The world's fastest Maori Chinese ladies playing with the tennis ball hair reel that I don't know she evens Chinese wrong. I show Arthur Morgan boys airs kill mock and my is yours.
Speaker 2: That would be cool.
Speaker 3: It would be sick as fuck. That's a crossover. I want to see. That's that should be their undead nightmare dude, like said zombies, just like put put Arthur Morgan in Greek mythology.
Speaker 2: Bro like a yo, dude, seeing like rock Star and Santa Monica collab, like that would be fucking some unpresident and like insane ship.
Speaker 3: That would be amazing. It would be Santa Monica punching very high above their weight in some way. But like that would be dope as fuck. Oh man, that would you kindly take on my ain is big meaty stings semen in semen In I by thick Knot Andy the man Who's handies and I'm back to st and forever Dandy Christkus's boy penis placing every dead eye shot on my own forehead. Uh. I live in Texas and I ain't going to Vegas to eat Roadhouse absolute horse piss. The in game currency and qualituty is called CP gigs. Jarvis analyzed venoms ass size. Every time Sweeney talks, I skip forward ten seconds. It's crazy. Word, that's so.
Speaker 2: Should either he pays. You should close your eyes and drive. Yeah, that's always a good idea, Like close youruys for are like, don't hope your eyes.
Speaker 3: Never hope your eyes.
Speaker 2: There'll be a coward. Just close your eyes and just fit the paddle.
Speaker 3: There'll be a coward. Drive with your eyes shot, be a man.
Speaker 2: Pedal to the metal, metal, and put your daughter in the car. One of those quests. Two is there a quest?
Speaker 3: Three? Now, yeah, it's a question. Yeah, one of those things. You're playing a driving game while you're driving. That just like as fu ma.
Speaker 2: Pay some except for while you're fucking driving on someone's fucking table at a restaurant, somebody else picks up your phone.
Speaker 3: He's doing really well, well look he paused, Yeah, yeah, hell yeah, all right. The barista Devian should have wore a mask jumping into a stranger's hand as I am am morph into a gun so the police do the job for me. It's the perfect crime. Chevelle the coum his penis goo so gay now his dick I feel, I don't know. That's Chavelle's song.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not that well versus do you see the coum or say the com so, I'm sure it's it's probably the Red the song of Red.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe so laid down the thread is real? So what that? What was the lyrics? Gun? He says the com his penis goo so gay? Now his dick, I feel, so I guess his dick. I feel I don't know if that his because it's like they say, freak, I don't know, I don't. It was weird, like they're they're kind of one of those bands where I'm like, I didn't dislike them, they just kind I think I found them a little too late to get super into them.
Speaker 2: They're They're a band that I feel like I need to spread their gospel. They're fucking really good and and but also heavily just under. They're the extremely underrated.
Speaker 3: They're very under It's weird because I know they're good to like, every time I hear sell it's good. Yeah, but I'm just like, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know one thing I like about them.
Speaker 3: They're ships so easy to play, so it's like the best stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, oh man, I can actually I'm a shitty musician, but I could play these songs.
Speaker 3: I like it. That's a lot of those bands though, to be fair. Yeah, it's like Shine Down or whatever. It's like, can you can play Shining Oh yeah, yeah for sure, for sure. But yeah, fucking yeah, you livers of Berry make fun of me.
Speaker 2: It's a song I'm gonna put up. You know what anybody I'm gonna put I'm gonna put out a Chevelle playlist so you can get their greatest hits. Yeah, and like I don't because I don't react, but they have too many albums at this point to like get into them. But I'll cherry pick like the best shit and then you'd be like, oh yeah, this is all I need. This is it, and then anybody else I'm gonna post it somewhere and then anybody can have ask us to do it, because.
Speaker 3: They're pretty fucking solid. Kevin Durant's Feet, doctor Manlover, How I learned to stop worrying and love the cock? Fuck you I am paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants. I hope, I hope you only come sand forever. Fuck Face, Unstoppable, cardboard Pie, Spumbafutterers, jolly old dipshit the ace of parades, gaping Urethra can't believe we're getting segregation before GT six head on to snart tank dot shop to pick up our new scumbag cumrags. The best way to wipe up that gross shit Martian manfucker and the attack of the Orthodox Christians walking through the street sipping seamen like a gin and juice. No, no, I'm fienan suck a penis bat a fucking dude, don't know what that is? Gin juice? How is that?
Speaker 2: Snoop dog?
Speaker 3: Oh? I guess yeah, Gay Max.
Speaker 2: In a gatoring my tummy and take all my tummy and my penis on his thigh.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, you gotta relax. You get relaxed. Dude. You're being like, you're being a silly billy. You should be a silly and William right now? Yeah, silly and William.
Speaker 2: That's a good name. Yeah, finally finally locked in my son's name, Cilium Williams Sillium Pilot, the dumbest. That's not a that's not a title.
Speaker 3: Use that you name your son disabled disabled? Ooh, I like that the pilot kind of my son is my son disabled? Pilot is just.
Speaker 2: Disabled huh is he forty disabled?
Speaker 3: Forty don't say that. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't mean like he's a robot. Yeah, forty is a robot. I'm from the West Coast. I don't about anybody. I'm I'm a little round.
Speaker 3: I'm sure turketing forty is a not.
Speaker 2: I don't mean personality wise. I think he's literally a clown the way he sounds, because if you put makeup on him, he'd be like, oh yeah, because he he goes. He sounds like this, and I'm like, that's how a clown would talk about.
Speaker 3: Right, it's he I'm a clown. He sounds like a clown talking in reverse. Shout forty. I like forty, but he's just like.
Speaker 2: Like he literally.
Speaker 3: Because the rash is big enough to set a cup on a booty snaps. I feel like I'm get beaten up. What disrespecting, like a like an O G is you know what? Yeah? Absolutely yeah, I feel like beating numbers of it.
Speaker 2: Let's motherfucker's love forty O G.
Speaker 3: That's a fucking that's what was he named after? Fucking the worst W forty W for he was literally he was literally he was just drinking. This is great he was playing. He was playing battleship with his cousin. He was like, wait a minute, what forty damn? It was big battlefield.
Speaker 2: I want to play.
Speaker 3: I want to play that ship, dude, I'm playing big battleship.
Speaker 2: He was literally named after forty ounces, though I think he probably what like he used to like drink him like, oh yeah, because he's called forty water. He would drink water.
Speaker 3: He would drink.
Speaker 2: I'll drink the forty water was probably Ernest forty forty forty and his name is Ard forty.
Speaker 3: Edwards forty Stark all right, Uh, shooting in a gate raid bottle Stiltson, Uh, keeping my dick to hate funk The life out of Elon Musk Auxiliary Enjoyer, Smitchie the Kid, Jesse Lee Peterson Sings, Sings Hakuna Matata, She pipkin on my pippa Ichi ban kasuga.
Speaker 2: The way you're eating that, it's rabbit.
Speaker 3: You know you're not taking enough away from it. Jesus Star Coffee, scrow scrow tour, the bulbarian scrotor scarrot. It's pretty good, post post post clarity nut. Wait, who's that supposed to be barbarian? But it doesn't end with or something. I think it's just I think it's just a general, kind of old sounding name for a barber. I think it's kind of generic. I don't think. I don't think he meant it to be like specifically coning. I think it's just like this is me. I'm okay, a scro tour that is good. Uh can you see him in a photo combat scroll? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah it's Arnold right, Yeah, you see like it's it's actually kind of funny Arnold Snagger and yeah, the new one and the new one. Yeah, he's multiple a multiple one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We said I love Oh you guys didn't answer me. Oh yeah, I think it's a you know, it's crazy. I wrote, that's a great idea, and then I thought, said, I never said. I actually do that way too often. It happened sincerely, because then like a notification will pop up and I'll be like, I'm a scentic because I wrote it out. Yeah, why would I? Why wouldn't. I don't do that. What I do is that way.
Speaker 5: I checked something. I'm like, that's really cool. I wonder if I that just says nothing about it, and I'm like, not, I don't care that fast. I'm so apathetic.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, even when it comes to like business propositions and stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm like.
Speaker 2: That that Wow shirt is a great idea that I Okay, well this guys that out of the pocket, well.
Speaker 3: Figured that for sure, Because that's great. I like the idea of the shirt being because Stevie wonder right, who is it written? Oh my god? You did that?
Speaker 1: You me, Louis.
Speaker 3: I think this shirt should almost be Louis Armstrong, Like the words should be Louis Armstrong saying wow. Like he was like, what the fuck could this shirt possibly? What the fuck? Wow? But I love the idea reporting my com to the unconscious. I see agent's face. Uh, Brian stepping forward valiantly. Go I'll distract him. Brian, No, just go. It's what I owe you after everything you did for me. I don't know what I'm reading at this point.
Speaker 2: It's getting there.
Speaker 3: It'll wrap up at one point, it'll wrap up, and one day we'll have a narrative. Craig the Canadian, it appears my superiority has led some controversy. It's a boy shawn Ey d cream by Wu Tang gay rules, everything about me come in my booty out talking on a dick y'all friendly neighborhood friendly neighborhood sex offender.
Speaker 2: Uh, serving was no job. I thought you're gonna put some gain it though I don't know how to make that game. I grew up dick fucking assholes. I like meant a lot sexually.
Speaker 3: Servius Agent two six seven r F Gay Junior sucked up Ship presents a type of tumor that grows teeth, hair, and eyeballs. They were on him so bad, it was insane. He was. I agree. When I was at Paul's, we were all just we spent like a good thirty minutes doing that boy doing the boys. I like you niggas. There was such a good bit there too that I wish I could remember. God damn it, niggast Ship on me.
Speaker 2: I can't stand him.
Speaker 3: Bro, we're talking about like like we were talking about him on Marvel Rivals. It's like, oh, okay, so we're all just dps.
Speaker 2: I guess everybody wants to be.
Speaker 3: Insane.
Speaker 2: I was gonna play competitive, because of course people do. Everybody wants to be to Everybody wants to be the.
Speaker 3: Person that you know.
Speaker 2: It's not that you gotta somebody, please, we're so behind, and then it would be like, okay, I need a DPS and then somebody would get like fucking uh, like fucking doctor Strange or some ship, and you're.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: The way people play that game has insane to me.
Speaker 3: Dude, he's not I would.
Speaker 5: It shows me why organizations don't work because of the fact that people can't work. People can't like, if you play a game like that, you should learn how to play at least one character in every line.
Speaker 2: You know, at least be like half decent. Are you willing to try? Everybody's like I'm going to be competitive about it? Sure, Yeah, I don't care about that game. I haven't I haven't stepped on one foot in the comp because I don't even know what them just not.
Speaker 3: Should be. Take it out of the game, dude. It's frustrating, like not getting Spider Man and watching people play Spider Man terribly. It's so frustrating. I just don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I like Spider Man, so he keeps there.
Speaker 3: You have to take him out.
Speaker 2: I think he's massively nerve his webs way. I think Spider Man is so not that amazing. In a game. He's really fucking fun to play. You're a fucking dumb ass bitch.
Speaker 3: I probably shouldn't say anything racist because I still want to get by John. I think it's the only character that again, that plays even remotely okay, like everybody else feels like they're playing. It's like molasses or something. It's fucking ridiculous. Could I call him a codes?
Speaker 2: You know, I said it, Well, well, you're hurting my throat when you're making that voice.
Speaker 3: Stop please, all right, all right, we gotta alright, letting Chris know he is an existentialist and not a nihilist. Okay, yeah, I mean, yeah, I guess that's Oh yeah, that's what we were talking about. I guess, so, I guess that makes sense. Billy Joe Armstrong speaking in American Idiot Melody, getting on Jay Z's podcast and having decays in the Empire state of mind, it's okay to punch Nazis, slip and stroke and smoke and joking. Emoticon's going like this, Drip image, Lord of All Drip. Lily forcing her dad to kill a baby raccoon is literally sociopathic behavior. That wasn't Lily with any of it wasn't Lily. It's the mom. That's not how I remember it.
Speaker 5: The way that they that they're so the way that some people are so anti animals scares me. It's like, what that's a little creature? Like call someone, They come and get them. Literally, they come and take them. Oh, we want to blow put it in a box and then give it food and then give it to somebody.
Speaker 3: Whereas Against recorded their new vocals in between Sweet's teeth, I have nothing to say. I eat bear necks bears.
Speaker 2: Right after what you're done with that raccoon?
Speaker 3: Will you give it to I have ideas for it. I'm gonna build a ford out of all of the carcasses I've collected over my many years of study.
Speaker 2: Builds a ford out of raccoons.
Speaker 3: They want to protect me from the vaccine.
Speaker 2: We have to take doctor Strange out of rivals.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm Joe Rogan. Stopped doing that. That's not funny. I don't want to I'm Joe Rogan. That's I'm a comedian.
Speaker 2: Apparently there might be he might have hacked Trump's Twitter. Apparently apparently that's a real that's a real picture. Apparently someone hacked his Twitter. Yes, but apparently that's a real picture of him too.
Speaker 3: That's so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course he.
Speaker 3: Was like a drawing of like like those fat angels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is correct. So when that picture got on Earth, there was a person that made a replica of that. I think in New York. Somewhere in New York they made like a statue and it was inspired by I.
Speaker 3: Print that on our shirt and sell it.
Speaker 2: I would we should take all these images we see that other people make and then take them and print them and make money off of it.
Speaker 3: I did not tell them, well, I have no problem making money off of Trump. Oh absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 2: Like he's fucking selling Chinese Bibles and Chinese fake fucking Gibsons.
Speaker 3: And ship do you see that? What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's just selling fucking Chinese fucking Gibson's essentially. And then Gibson were like, hey stop, like it was the it was the body of like a fucking les Paul, you know, and like, hey, bro, no, like he's gotten multiple He's such a The fact that people are just fine with it is so wild.
Speaker 3: It was just such a low bar for quality. Anyway, back to our amazing show. As he recorded the new vocals between in between Sweeney's teeth giving my ss number to the hot singles in my area. Good idea, dude. Nice? Uh will the one who will the one who pays your bills, Jarvis take me off Epstein's Black Book. God made Us unfinished. Now it's my job to fix us. Kingston was ultimate read Richards becoming the Maker rushed? Nah? Okay, No, I wouldn't say it's rushed. It was.
Speaker 2: It took a while to happen to the point where he is now. It took a long man. It's like maybe like.
Speaker 3: What like maybe fifteen years? Sixteen years? Okay? Wait? Five D three The sheen of sweedens peen is green from banging Colleen last Halloween bars clearly Puppini brothers Carl urb been daring Jackquaid to dip his hand in a deep friar after the Novocaine movie Don Donkerson, did you did you ever hear of the weekend song about being a virgin that he did for American Dad? Yes, gade six, bring me yes, it's real, bring me the three guys. Then, what what do you mean the hack?
Speaker 2: Because uh, Matt Bender, Oh yeah, I think it's like a credible person looks like a fucking homeless person. But he looked incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't like him personally, but like he's he doesn't usually lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's a good place, like a homeless person, like I look it up, but he does.
Speaker 2: He does a show on Uh, he'll do like a majority report show sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I just looked at him and I was like like, yeah, you're saying the right things, but I can't get like past all dishoveled. So he actually got hat apparently, but because Matt Bender wouldn't damn funny.
Speaker 3: Oh god, that's good.
Speaker 2: But the weird thing is there's not enough people talking about it. Well, well you know why, I guess so, I guess it's probably getting buried.
Speaker 3: I guess that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's crazy you brought that up, Like, well, I wonder why. I guess even just people that we know, I'm just not seeing like the right people saying anything about it.
Speaker 3: I guess maybe they're unaware Trump's got a baby dick right now. I mean, yeah, your your ear accounts can be gone. Yeah, probably where are we at? No, I don't know. We may have to start over. I think kill Oh, bring me to three guys, then so you cope, so you can, so you can throw me through the woods tomorrow watch me come back drinking from your whole sack. I don't know. I don't know what any of this is. Mm hm oh bring me the three guys then, so you're trying to say, bring me the horizon as a rough man. Oh no, you can't just throw then at the end to make it wrng yeah t h A N like come on pp? How did Twitch think that ads that mute the stream could possibly be a good idea? I don't even know. I don't even know what's going on with that. What was that? I don't watch enough Twitch to even experience that. Oh yeah, I'm not sure what happened. Fuck the chiefs. Hey, my dad used to punish me publicly by with by embarrassing me with tarts. Speak to maybe fishy making my daily deposit in the cum drawer. Jesus nice Speaker, Mike Johnson and Sun Gooning Emporium, John Strickland Mercy eighteen and nine. Hot topic bitches just ain't the same these days, I agree. I mean, took that song where of while the Cowboy's gone, it's the same thing where all the hot topic.
Speaker 2: Bitches to be photoshoped, and I'm like, honey, I don't think it's photoshop. I think this is very real. Are you talking about the Trump's ditch still Trump's fucking eee pee wee thing that we moved on to.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. I love that. We gotta we gotta do a little more investigation. We'll come back to it. Chris should have been saved by Liquid Marginal Lacy Green from the Time Band instead of Blue the Blue Creator. The first Ki David naming a child Norma Jeans strictly because of the band. One of these days, bang zoom out your colon, priorize Blake A nine six. Who do you think you are? I am? So somebody sent me the context for that. By the way, who do you think you are? I am? There's like this I guess it's like this bowling championship where this guy he like, I wish I had it. It was it was tagged on my old account they got. But it was like some bowling champion where like he does this this thing and he I guess breaks a record or something. It's like He's like, yeah, That's what I'm talking about. Who do you think you are. I am. It's just like this old guy who's like really happy, but it's just like it's like, oh yeah, that's just specific. That's a specific as reference though. That's crazy Pelvis Cocktello and the same sex attractions. Do you think Brian Thomas's last words was WHOA. My dad went to school with tears for fears and told me they were known as those queers. There you go, because you hear the Rachel Paine, Hurricane Miller, Texas Stater salad shot Young Sheldon h d m X and Tim Allen in a growl off that DMX would win. He would uh niggy ziggy like this fifty eight Shades of Gay Marcus Maria's coleen fell out. Man, I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. Man, uh coming myself to death like a medieval peasant squid word killing machine? What squid word killing machine? Operator? Sorry, Miss Jackson, badly brave dog the baby hunter Atherian needs help blowering his gun and a weapon in Halo three Orange Man Hunter naprom Melphis one and rounding at our list as always.
Speaker 1: The King.
Speaker 3: About her of that pisard, the King of hap Hazard thank you all.
Speaker 2: Why, Yes, Actually I forgot what I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forgot the thing that I was going to say that I hear all the time, but now I'm like unconfident about. It's one of those things like, oh, I've heard it so much, but I'm not actually one under missing sure, so I'm not gonna say it. That's cool by