Speaker 1: No one with Lichtaco on Orlando's rock station one O one one, w'd shay? Are are more trips today? Three in all that come with one thousand dollars cash price. Send you a guest out to Vegas join us next month for our iHeartRadio Music Festival.
Speaker 2: Think about that.
Speaker 3: A trip for you and a guest whoever you choose, hotel, room, flight, great concert and oh yeah, one thousand dollars spending money. Can you hear the keyword first of three at nine uh nine oh five?
Speaker 2: Just text off two hundred, two hundred.
Speaker 1: We'll remind you when we get closer. Let's begin in Laredo, Texas. Uh say hello and meet uh the pe coach at CIGAROA High School in Laredo. That would be coach Rolando Ramos.
Speaker 2: What's the name of the high school? Cigarello?
Speaker 1: Cigaroa cigaroa high school cigarette cigarette high.
Speaker 3: I lent to that, Yeah, Winter Park High went. My day was sighai man. We had smoking lounds. Just reminiscent that a couple of weeks ago, sony ago. We had a blank and smoking lounge in our high school.
Speaker 2: Christine went to park. That's the best good times out there.
Speaker 1: Heck, we're so old. That's back when smoking was considered classy, A nice long capri. I wouldn't go that far. Yeah, those SIGs, those are girls sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally girls and old ladies, all right. So anyway, Virginia slim, same kind of yeah, same field.
Speaker 1: Rolando Ramos, Uh, he's he's also he's also the quarterbacks coach for the high school football team there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the pe coaches always have dual roles.
Speaker 2: So you remember that it was it was.
Speaker 3: Oh, coach so and so, who's the great football coach? He's also drivers o teacher.
Speaker 1: Coach Ramos called the police there in Laredo to report that hooker he had hired stole his money without providing services hundred bucks wanted their help and tracking her down and getting his cash back. They did ultimately locate the sex worker, but it's not clear if he did indeed get his cash back or not.
Speaker 3: Come on, boys, is me coach? You know from the games Friday night Lights. You've seen me out there many times.
Speaker 1: However, the school did say they immediately put him on administrative leave pending the outcome of the investigation.
Speaker 2: Gee, I wonder who it's gonna be the outcome.
Speaker 1: One hundred dollars Laredo stripper or a hooker.
Speaker 3: But I mean you gotta figure if he's getting the hooker and it's right, what do you think a.
Speaker 1: Hundred probably wasted? What do you think a hundred bucks gets you from a prostitute in Laredo?
Speaker 2: Everything's big in Texas right near the border.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd probably gets you a nice little sweets, right, that's my call.
Speaker 2: I mean i'd be.
Speaker 4: Like, but that's thirty. I mean, what do you get it? You're not spending the night for the hundred. N No, it's a step above my head. It's okay.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I was making the.
Speaker 3: Face to Pat but no, like I said, the reason why he called because you know, damn well, he was making the face the Will Ferrell face from wedding crashers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the funeral card.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I mentioned, you know, he had to be wasted if it's he's calling the cops over a hundred bucks, and it's it's and he's getting a hooker and he's there, all of it together equals yeah, Coach had a few too many.
Speaker 1: As long as we're on the sex topic, a pharmacy in the UK is getting in the news after their ten tips for using a condom. Post one in particular, is getting some attention. Yeah early if you're uh the iron Man and your love sessions are extended love sessions. The pharmacy says that you need to change your condom after thirty minutes of action. What huh?
Speaker 2: Please? Whoever those guys are stop you give love a bad name.
Speaker 1: Just a moment, honey. I know I'm mister duration here, but I'm gonna change out my directs.
Speaker 2: Honey.
Speaker 3: Do you see this news special? These guys are lasting thirty minutes three pound chounds? What'd you just call me?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hold on, Denise? What was that? Oh? Yes, yes, yes, please don't stop. This is amazing.
Speaker 3: You're making the face again, you know, like little Farrell from Wedding Crashers.
Speaker 1: All right, so any of you are you know, thirty yeah, just in mind. And they're saying that's because of the NonStop friction undoubtedly that you have been responsible for. Can wear that thing thin?
Speaker 3: I'm sure that pe Coach, after as much as he drank to be dumb enough to call the cops over a hooker, he had to be probably thirty nine minutes straight. Hold on, honey, you're Anchero special. I'm getting everything I can out of this.
Speaker 2: I'm just waited to lats.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Douglas, Tennessee for this one taco Bob. We go to a local laundromat there in Douglas.
Speaker 3: I do know about laundromats, unfortunately, because of buying a dryer that just like everybody else's dryer, they kind of suck.
Speaker 1: You might want to help David Bennett, fifty five year old out on the ins and outs of laundromat etiquette. When you're at the laundromat doing your laundry, that doesn't include taking the clothes off that you're wearing while waiting for.
Speaker 3: The who's just trying to get the most out of his quarters, but you know, just to make clean.
Speaker 1: Every load comes in, but he had nothing else on. He comes in, it's the stuff in takes his shirt and pants.
Speaker 3: Off, but he's still o't on unders underpants, right, that's just.
Speaker 1: It removed his pants. That's all the details are.
Speaker 2: God, they need to verify if he's in his underpants, because I.
Speaker 1: Know you're trying to as a break.
Speaker 3: If he is, I'm gonna side with him and say you want those clothes that you could wear tomorrow clean now.
Speaker 1: Not only that, but.
Speaker 2: I saw somebody at the Costco the other day.
Speaker 1: Hotter than hell.
Speaker 3: Sometimes in a laundromat, Yeah, you gotta go to a good one. I have a real good one. But that shows how much together because my dryer sucks so bad.
Speaker 2: Pat. I saw somebody at a Costco. You know how they have the clothing.
Speaker 3: I know it's total squirrel, but you know, you know how they have the clothing. Yeah, so I try and pants on. He was trying jeans on in the middle of the Costco. They don't have a changing room there. I you're supposed to.
Speaker 2: I know, you're supposed to just hold them up and eyeball, it aren't you.
Speaker 1: They're really good with the return hands, sir. They're really good with the return policy at Costco. If you get a moment they don't exactly fit right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he might not have taken the pants off, but this gentleman, I can't even say gentlemen.
Speaker 2: He pulled jeans in the middle of the aisle.
Speaker 3: He's doing this, and he's doing the right leg up, pull it, left leg up, pull it off, and and I seeing Brandon there was the new thing on the back saying you know not purchase you.
Speaker 2: Eat that part of Hami lynchintago on demand. Tell Lothy I
Speaker 1: Heard you out Hey there Lynch and