Speaker 1: The average American melts their face off. Sonic is the King of the Castle. Batman theme no no, no, no, no, no no delayed again has truck theme. Momo is back and he's better than ever. DJ Kellied voice on nutha one. What if your series ends and no one cares? The biggest crossover event since Alan Iverson. I shouldn't have said an event since Alan Iverson in two thousand and one, but First News dumps butchered the shit out of those heads.
Speaker 2: Don't read the parentheses. That's the whole point of the parentheses, as you don't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know that. How would I know? It's a stage.
Speaker 2: Direction, you know, fucking grow up? It acts like you've been there before. Aren't you supposed to be the professional.
Speaker 1: I thought you were?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, Mack, you wrote there in the headlines about Americans burning their faces off, and that is because PC magazine dot com says that the average American has spent two and a half months on their in the year twenty twenty four. And this is taken from a survey on reviews dot org.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so three months would be a quarter of the year. Yeah, so it's a little under that, but above a fifth or above a sixth. So think about that per day. Right, Let's say generously people are sleeping six hours, so eighteen hours in a day. Ten percent of that is.
Speaker 1: What stop with the math of eighteen hours, stop.
Speaker 2: Just like an hour hour fifty minutes maybe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so double that.
Speaker 2: So people are spending like three hours a day on their phone. I think it's even more than that, dude, I think it for most people, it's more than that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it is up forty two percent from last year, which is kind of alarming. But let me read off some of these stats and let's see if you do this and I do this. Eighty point six percent of people check their phones within ten minutes of waking up. I do that.
Speaker 2: Well, my phone is my alarm clock, so of course I do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But when you turn would you just hit snooze or do you start checking Twitter?
Speaker 2: And shit? Oh? I snooze like the first three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that eventually I've read that hitting snooze is bad for you. Probably is, I'm going to do it, so keep that in mind. Sixty five point seven percent of us use the phone on the toilet. That seems low.
Speaker 2: That's a lie gotta be ninety. The only people that aren't using it are probably people like sixty five plus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're reading joke books and shit. I would argue that I use the toilet sometimes just to use my phone.
Speaker 2: Say that one more time.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I use the toilet just to use my phone. It's your office, my office. I'm like that.
Speaker 2: I would say that my phone certainly extends my my toilet time by like.
Speaker 1: Triple fifty three point seven percent of us have texted someone in the same room. Absolutely, are they saying daily or on the year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just in general, almost everyone's on that. That's actually probably too low.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how else would we talk behind someone's back? Right, we can't insult someone to their face. That's cyberbe them. Thirty eight point one percent of us use or look at their phone or our phones while on a date. Does that include with a spouse, because yeah, you're gonna do that every once in a while.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: I would say that when I was dating and it was someone that you know, I wasn't in a relationship with yet, I wouldn't use the phone at all. Actually, yeah, I make.
Speaker 2: A concerted effort to also not use the phone. In fact, I'll usually like take my phone and like put it so they can see it's there, and I'm not checking it, yeah, because I feel like that's just a respect thing. But of course when you've been with someone for a decade that changes things.
Speaker 1: Actually, no, when they would start talking to me, I would just slowly bring the phone up and just look and just tap like that. And then twenty seven percent of us use or look at our phones while driving. I try not to, but I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's also a lie there. It's it's probably more like two thirds. I usually have it mounted, so I'm looking at it occasionally, and then a stoplight, I'm gonna bust that son of a bitch out and see what's going on.
Speaker 1: I'm driving with two hands and I'm holding the phone on the steering wheel like this, stare straight down.
Speaker 2: I mean, sometimes you'll catch people watching shows like it's fucking wild what some people do while driving.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever watched the show, but I have peaked at like a YouTube video or something, so I guess I'm in that. But also, you're changing the song, you're changing the podcast, You're looking at your map. Everyone's looking at their map on their phone and if your phone isn't connected to your car, what are you gonna do? Yeah, exactly should we change our ways?
Speaker 2: That's not gonna change. But so what they need to do if they want to get rid of distracted driving, which they're not going to just make and the cars are getting there, you just basically have to have a better center console in your car so they reach for your phone.
Speaker 1: You need to have a forty two in screen, right, they are mounted on your count So yeah, you can, you can really really pay attention to that.
Speaker 2: Actually, just take the driving out of our hands, make every car self driving.
Speaker 1: So final phone finally, or just have them fly. If we're all flying, no one can get into an accident.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of air up there.
Speaker 1: News dupe over. In the box office, Sonic three has won once again. It is down thirty seven percent from its first week, but still made thirty eight million so far worldwide, it has made two hundred and eleven point five. Moufasa way better week in its second week. I feel like people that wanted to see both movies went Sonic first. Then Moufasa is still middling. Grades on the movie in its second week, up four point eight percent to thirty seven million. It has made three hundred and twenty eight worldwide. Nas Faratsu has made some bank at the box office over this past weekend. The rate of our horror movie twenty one point one million domestics so far worldwide forty three million since Christmas Day, Wicked in week six up thirty seven point five percent to almost twenty million dollars. Was it released with the lyrics on the screen? Is that what people are going on?
Speaker 2: I'm Christmas in select theaters they focusing along.
Speaker 1: I don't know how much that plays into it, but still.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you're also dealing with, you know, kids on break now you're kindly kind of getting to see it for the first time too.
Speaker 1: We need to kill two and a half hours. What should we do? Let's see part one of a two part movie. Let's do it. Let's fucking do it. Uh? You have here that Wicked has become the highest grossing musical adaptation of all time, globally, passing Mama Me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't read my note about no Strato.
Speaker 1: I was a fucking ripping off numbers? What is your nos Faratu tid?
Speaker 2: Nicholas Holt has been seen holding a framed I guess not an image the actual thing. He has framed count Orlock's prosthetic penis. He now owns that.
Speaker 1: That's his warning to the audience if you are with a younger family member or whatever the hell you're doing this, this is an adult oriented program.
Speaker 2: Fuck them kids.
Speaker 1: We got a request that if we're going to talk about tiny peckers, put a little warning at the top.
Speaker 2: I've seen Sonic. Yeah, it's uh, it's solid. I think I like the second one a little bit better, but it's pretty much in that same vein. The second one was was pretty good. If you like the second one, you're gonna like this one. And they have if you're if you're gonna go see it and haven't seen it yet, a mid credit in a post credit mid credits pretty decent. I've decided I'm not gonna see Mufasa in the theater. I just have no drive to see it. I haven't heard good things about the music, even though it is lin Manuel Miranda. No, Saratu is probably gonna be my next theater.
Speaker 1: My name is my guest. I've also heard with Mufasa, scar is dumb, and I don't appreciate a dumb scar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, he's supposed to be cold and calculated, right.
Speaker 1: Also he's Taka. He is Taka, I've heard although.
Speaker 2: This is maybe the story of how he becomes cold and calculator.
Speaker 1: Like maybe he's a big dummy and he's like, I should change my ways because this guy stole my throne. Mawana two back with a nice weekend up about thirty eight percent to eighteen point two million. It is made eighty up sorry, eight eighty two and a half million worldwide so far, getting close to that billion dollar mark. A Complete Unknown the Bob Dylan movie made eleven and a half over the weekend twenty three million so far. And Baby Girl, the Finger in the Mouth movie is in its first weekend four and a half million bucks seven point two so far since Christmas.
Speaker 2: Let me let me pitch an episode idea for you. Yeah, maybe not the next one, but maybe in like a week and a half maybe two weeks. What have you been watching lately? But specifically for three movies?
Speaker 1: Number one for Finger in Mouth movies.
Speaker 2: No Anora, which is by all accounts maybe the best movie of the year, but it's up in the conversation uh nusfaratu. Yeah, and A Complete Unknown I think those three OK be a nice little little episode.
Speaker 1: News Dump the Batman, the big news coming out over the weekend came out on Friday, right as we were recording Dump. It put a little tale at the end of the last Dump. But the movie has been delayed once again, this time to October one, twenty twenty seven. Production is set to begin this summer. James Gunn said The Batman two was delayed because the script isn't finish. Matt Reeves is committed to making the best film he possibly can, and no one can accurately guess exactly how long a script will take to write. He also pointed out that five year gap between a sequel in the first movie not that uncommon, saying it was seven years between Alien and Aliens, fourteen between The Incredibles, granted those were animated fucking characters, seven between I already did seven yees, seven again between Terminators, thirteen between Avatars, thirty six between Top Guns, and of course six between Guardians two and three. But that's because you got fired, James.
Speaker 2: Let's run through those scenarios. Number one, Alien Aliens was late seventies early eighties, so that could be explained away, right, there technology and time.
Speaker 1: They're also different genres.
Speaker 2: Do you want to compare the Batman two? Do Incredibles too? I don't think that's what you're shooting for. That doesn't help your kid.
Speaker 1: He's just saying that there have been good sequels after a long layoff.
Speaker 2: I'll give them T two here, we'll give them T too. You get one thirteen years between avatars. I'm not an Avatar guy, but are you having groundbreaking technology developed? While?
Speaker 1: That's the thing is that with the Avatar movies, they only make them when they have new technology.
Speaker 2: Get your fucking corn out of my face with the top gun thing. Get the fuck out of here, and you got fired in between the Guardians movies. That's why I took that long. Goot five it. Listen, this is gonna sound fucking stupid, but I feel like five years between sequels in this day and age, it's fucking unacceptable. It's my money and I need it now. Five years and I'm not even I'm more mad now because the third movie is gonna come out ten years after the first movie, Like, what are we doing here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like that's that's really disappointing, disheartening, And for him to tell us the script isn't finished yet. Based on everything we've seen in the first movie and then the Penguin series, that tells me that now Gun is involved and they're trying to parcel out what Reeves Kennon can't use because Gun has plans and his DCU, and that is tremendously disappointing. If it's gonna be its own thing, it shouldn't matter what he's using and what he's doing. And to me, that screams and I love James Gunn. That screams Gun is probably getting involved too much. Let Reeves do his thing. It's separate, and now we're gonna wait five years and probably another three or four after that. I'm just fucking annoyed, dude. It's really frustrating, really really frustrating to get on screen a Batman we've never seen before. Most of us love it. There's a certain Batman fan waiting forever for that Batman, and now you gotta wait another eternity to get the second iteration.
Speaker 1: It does suck because that first movie was Batman in year two, so we're supposed to be getting a young Batman's journey and we're gonna be I don't know if we're gonna jump the five years, but we are getting the five year break in between, which sucks. Obviously, we want the best movie possible, but there's a very good chance that we're gonna be dead by the time this movie comes out.
Speaker 2: Well that's so to that point, I can jump on board. Okay, if it's supposed to come out two years after and it gets bumped to three to craft the best movie, Postle. If you get bumped off a couple times and now you're five years out, that doesn't help the movie. I don't care what anyone says. That does not help the movie. This will not be the best of the Batman two.
Speaker 1: Possible news dip. We've got some good news from the DCEU universe, and that is Jason Momoa is returning, but not as Aquaman. According to Variety and now confirmed by James Gunn and Momoa, he will be Lobo and Supergirl Woman of Tomorrow. That movie is set to come out way before The Batman on June twenty sixth, twenty twenty sixth.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're gonna have likeeeen DCU movies before The Batman two comes out. Christ This was a fan casting for a year or two now, So I'm happy this came together. It seems like all sides are gonna be happy with this. Momoa gets to stay in the DCU, he gets to play a character that's probably more in line with who he actually is. He looks the part, and so I'm I'm pleased with this casting.
Speaker 1: Mamoa always talks about you know, when he used to collect comics, Logo was his favorite.
Speaker 2: So news.
Speaker 1: Another character to the list that will be showing up in Avengers Doomsday, and that is Daredevil, who will So this comes out after Reborn correct or Born Again is Born Again this I don't know what year it is anymore, man, Yeah it does again? Three months, Yeah it does. You're right, Okay, I don't even know why I asked. I'm sorry, but yeah, he's gonna pop up there.
Speaker 2: It seems like every week we're just gonna get an additional characters. We're gonna we're gonna have and I guess this is what this like. Well, it has changed since the King iteration of the story, but it sounds like the story that they're building towards is gonna involve like two hundred heroes.
Speaker 1: I mean, they should just have it on there. Everyone's gonna be there. Keep your peepers popped. News dump a trailer for the animated show Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider Man. This is coming out at the end of January. I like the animation, but the voice is a little off.
Speaker 2: I really like the animation actually, so I'll say one nice thing before saying one bad. Oh.
Speaker 1: I also like the whole feel of the show too, So there's a couple things there, Like it feels like a fun Spider Man show. The animation is cool, but like you tweeted out, the voice is weird.
Speaker 2: For like a fifteen year old Peter Parker. It sounds like a thirty two year old guy. Yeah, and he's like putting a lot of pizzazz into some of it. And it's just I don't know, like I it's not I'm sure after a couple of episodes, I'll overlook it. But very distracting in the trailer. But again, the setting of this Spider Man story looks pretty cool, both in Spider Man's life and you know in in uh in the City. The animation looks super cool, and so I'm sure we're gonna like this show. It's just I don't care for.
Speaker 1: The speaking of animation, who's dump all of What If? Season three is available? It really caught my eye on Christmas Day when it was the who is uh Denning's character Kat Denning's character, I'm blanking Darcy Darcy? It was it was that Darcy and Howard the Duck had a child and this child is gonna be a half bird, half person played by what's her name from American Pie Natasha Leone? And uh I said, what what is happening here? What is this?
Speaker 2: It was already a successful bird character bird in U, there's a bird person in Rick and more. It's actually a couple of good storylines from that character. Is what is it to be said about What If? Season three? That no one's talking about it, no one cares that it's gone. What a tremendous, tremendous, tremendously underwhelming effort from Marvel in this in this.
Speaker 1: Show and the writer of season three they're doing X Men ninety seven? Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: That? So they kicked bo out and these people are in.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, but I did see, and this might be wrong. I didn't do any fact checks, but I saw that Bo called what if he watched some of the episodes of season three and he said that this looks like fanfic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's some of the issue with this. And again, you and I aren't book boys. We don't know anything about the comics. But there's probably plenty of what if stories that could have drawn drawn from in the comics, but it seems like there was no real guidance. And I also and I made this point way back in season one when we watched and reviewed it. I didn't like that there was an overarching story. I wanted to be more separate from each other and not ty T get tied up in a nice not at the end of each season, so that really bothered the shit out of me too.
Speaker 1: Although the idea of like what if Darcy bangs an alien bird like that is that's a scenario that I haven't wrapped my mind around.
Speaker 2: But don't those dogs have screwcocks too.
Speaker 1: They have screw coox. But yeah, the like what if Storm had Thor's hammer? Okay, that's just giving a thing to another character or what if?
Speaker 2: Not interesting?
Speaker 1: I don't know though, Like this was this was not my favorite show. I didn't care for it at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we needed more event changing instead of character swapping, like what if you know and then give us one of the major events that happened in our timeline and change it instead of just changing characters.
Speaker 1: Like what if Peggy Carter was Captain America instead or Captain Britain. It's okay, so Steve, he stays small, it's pretty much the same thing.
Speaker 2: She has a shield and then Peggy remains stacked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take it easy, take it easy. This episode news dum oh boy, matc. I has caught my eye here and this is just a rumor. This is from Scooper at My Time to Shine. But we have a rumored director for teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the Last rown In And this seems almost too good to be true. This seems like it might not be the thing. But Aquaman director James juan Is I'd to be at the helm of this movie, someone who not only has worked on comic book movies, but they've also worked on a number of horror films like The Conjuring, Saw, Insidious, and Malignant. I would love this, but I don't think it's true.
Speaker 2: I don't know why anyone would look at this and think that James Wand directing it is a good thing. What, dude, James One makes decent stuff. I mean obviously saw, as you mentioned, Insidious to Kondra R, but like Insidious to The Conjuring, Like I still have ill will towards the folks that saw The Conjuring a decade ago, and we're like that the fucking scilliest movie ever, not even fucking close to it. Get the hell out of my face. And ever since then, Goo, he's made some more, some more horror stuff and his ventures into comic book movies. Goo, Aquaman, Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom. Why would you want James Wand's fucking shitty, stupid palms on this amazing, amazing TMN.
Speaker 1: So he did a great job on the first Aquaman. He did Fast seven, so he's done action movies and he's done horror stuff. He can take all of those elements.
Speaker 2: And so you want the Last Rona to be Fast seven.
Speaker 1: Fast seven has some good action, might be the best fast movie. I'm not saying to make Faster, but I think James One would be a great choice for the action.
Speaker 2: The Last row In at its core is a great story, right, I want a good storyteller to tell.
Speaker 1: This guy kept doing this. Guy does a good job with his pictures.
Speaker 2: Don't agree.
Speaker 1: I will take James one. Glad on James one. Gladly take James one. Also, this is a question asked on the Weekly Planet of would you want this to be a legacy sequel to the nineteen nineties movie or do you just not care?
Speaker 2: I don't care number one. But my real answer is no, because this is a much darker tone than anything they gave us before create a new universe.
Speaker 1: No, but this is a darker tone that is still from the lighter tone. It's just them in the future.
Speaker 2: From the lighter tone. But the ninety stuff was too light of a tone.
Speaker 1: No, the first the nineteen nineties movie, The first one.
Speaker 2: Was get rid of, get rid of like the second and third one.
Speaker 1: Right, that's what you'd have to do, because those two are way too light. The first one is actually pretty dark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll give you that. I'll give you that one news.
Speaker 1: Du huh, Robert Eggers said, and this might have been in one of those Criterion closets. I don't know, but he said that Home Alone is a master Peach masterpiece, not master Peach.
Speaker 2: He's in the giant master peach.
Speaker 1: I watch it once a year. It is a masterpiece, a timeless classic. It is impeccably photographed, unlike many movies in its genre, it's not overshot, and it is really well crafted. I agree Home Alone deserves all of the accolades, all of the praise for this is. And I love Elf. This is my go to Christmas movie.
Speaker 2: I think Elf is for me, but Home Alone's right there as it is Home Alone too, because of the ridiculousness. But yeah, I appreciate what this really is. Gu is Robert Eggers's attempt to be an everyman because his movies aren't everyman movies. So I'm glad he's making the concerted effort. Nasarato is already the highest grossing movie he's ever made. But he's right, He's one hundred percent right. Like it's this absolute standard for a whole subgenre of movies. Home Alone is the absolute standard for Christmas movies. And if you can eight a Home Alone like movie, year successful. And there's been hundreds of attempts at copycat movies over the years, and I'll tell you it's he watches it once a year. I watch it like twenty times a year, fifteen times a year. I watch it probably eight or ten times during the Christmas season alone.
Speaker 1: Between the first and second home alone movies, I think I watched them nine or ten times this past Christmas season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: And also, like you just said, it's him not sticking up his nose at like at a silly slapstick movie news dump. Blade Runner twenty ninety nine has wrapped. Blade Runer twenty ninety nine, starring Hunter Schaeffer and Michelle Yo has wrapped filming coming soon to Prime video, and Mac wrote here, I hope it's better than Dune the show.
Speaker 2: The Dune show is stinky diapers. It's poo poo. It's not good.
Speaker 1: Put it on the DVD cover.
Speaker 2: Stinky diaper feels like what the CW was to the DCU. It feels like that's not high praise, No nope. So that's tremendously disappointing, especially coming off the back of Dooton too. So I'm hoping Blade Run out twenty ninety nine. And again, if you haven't heard me say this or you haven't seen it, Blade Runner twenty forty nine, masterpiece of a film. Forty Dogger and I don't even really care for the first Blade Runner, so that tells you how good that movie is. So I hope this is close to twenty forty nine. Of course, I can't expect it to be a masterpiece, but I'm hoping for it at the very least just be much better than that Dune show, because that Dune show's garbage.
Speaker 1: News dep And finally, we have gotten our teaser video for the crossover event of the year. This is the Alan Iverson on Michael Jordan, and it's the It's.
Speaker 2: Alan Iverson over Tyrone Low is what I was referenced.
Speaker 1: Right, but Allan Iverson also crossed up Michael Jordan, Yeah, his Rocky year. Yeah, it's always Sonny in Philadelphia crossing over with ABC's Abbott Elementary. This is coming out on January eighth. We've been seeing teased photos and tweets and x's and everything else, but Mac, I am here to tell you I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Well, you simply haven't watched one of the shows, so this wouldn't be for you.
Speaker 1: No, but you can usually watch a crossover and understand what's happening. The character is in this thirty second tease for it's always sunny. I don't understand how they are supposed or why why are they there?
Speaker 2: I mean, they're both in Philadelphia. It seems pretty obvious why they're there. I'm not gonna pretend this is gonna blow my socks off, But if you're a fan of both shows, I'm sure you're gonna enjoy it. It does appear as though the Sunny characters are taken down a notch to appeal more to the Abbot Elementary crowd. So I hope that's not the case, but it probably is gonna be the case, because you're going from FX to what is Abbot on ABC? Yeah, So, I mean that's what's gonna happen. Naturally, I have been watching Abbot Elementary. I enjoy the show. I enjoy the show. It's not a show I would scream to my friends they gotta watch. But I have enjoyed it. It's not as good as Sonny.
Speaker 1: Why would you scream at your friends?
Speaker 2: But I understand why this crossover is happening, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, I still don't get it tonally, I don't understand it totally.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be interesting. It's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 1: Top of your head. Best crossover television thing ever?
Speaker 2: Oh great question?
Speaker 1: Shall I jump in really quick?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Go When Salem the Cat used to run through every ABC show on TGIF.
Speaker 2: I did really like the TGIF crossovers. Those are great.
Speaker 1: Those are whether it be Salem the Cat or Oracle, they would have one character just weave through all the shows.
Speaker 2: You know what was greatly anticipated for months when we were kids borderline teens was the Jimmy Timmy crossover.
Speaker 1: Fairly oddim crossover was good.
Speaker 2: That was real nice.
Speaker 1: There was that one am I allowed to use cartoon All Stars to the Rescue. No, that wasn't a television show. That was just them bringing every cartoon character to one spot to say, don't do Heroin. And guess what, I've never done Heroin? So fuck you?
Speaker 2: Do you think that's what the next Avengers movie is gonna be? Like they're getting everyone together just for PSA.
Speaker 1: Like if they made it the PSA about not doing drugs, then the critics really can't slam it.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, you're endorsing Heroin? Huh?
Speaker 1: Like, Oh, you guys think we should do fentanyl right now? I think we fucking start eating fetanyl right now. I'm not gonna do it because the Avengers told me not to. I'm out on fetanyl now. I also really liked I didn't mind the Simpsons and Family Guy one solid. The Brooklyn nine to nine New Girl one was very odd.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't even I don't even know if I've watched that because I don't know if I still have finished. I haven't finished Brooklyn nt nine. But I didn't care for New Girl, so it's not it wasn't made for me.
Speaker 1: Jess was eating soup in the episode.
Speaker 2: You know what I think I did see it actually was that when he was it when he was in the show. Was he already married to Uh, what's your face?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, good one right here, Fresh Prince when they crossed over with the Jeffersons and Different Strokes.
Speaker 2: Okay, not bad, not bad.
Speaker 1: I Carly Victorious.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one. That is a good one.
Speaker 1: X Files and Cops, Well, there were a bunch of Cops parodies. Does that count as a crossover.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. No.
Speaker 1: Jetson's and Flintstones that was the first one I ever saw that was a good one.
Speaker 2: That was a good one.
Speaker 1: Simpson's Futurama. Oh when they used to cross over Batman and Superman. But those are just two characters that intertwine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't really count.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love Lucy and the Adventures of Superman. I do remember that one that was Weird Friends and Matt About You. Matt About You is also crossed over with Seinfeld.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's true. I forgot about that one.
Speaker 1: It just really made more of a shared universe than anything else.
Speaker 2: Here's what Yeah, it wasn't quite a crossover.
Speaker 1: This one probably blew your dick off. That's so raven. The sweet life of Zack and Cody and Hannah Montana.
Speaker 2: Cock was gone, nothing left. I was hogless.
Speaker 1: Oh what about all those all those Chicago shows when they would cross over fire, Hospital and Police.
Speaker 2: That's like a shared universe. They like all interconnect all the time.
Speaker 1: One that should have been better and really should have blown our dicks off, and that is the Power Rangers. Ninja Turtles won that when true Ninja Turtles were on Fox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point right there.
Speaker 1: But would it be a crossover as well when they would like mix the Mighty Morphine and the Turbo or like Mighty Morphin and like other Power Rangers. Now no, no, no, full House Family Matters mentioned that one supernatural Scooby Doo. That sounds great, and then oh, all the Arrow verses Scooby too. I'm gonna probably watch that one. That sounds I mean, I guess that's yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess that's what happens when you have like seventeen seasons of a show, you just run out of ideas.
Speaker 1: Once you hit season twelve of a show, you gotta do a Scooby Doo.
Speaker 2: I'm so curious as to what element of Scooby Do crossed over, Like, did they have likely realistic versions of.
Speaker 1: The other way around? They actually made animated supernaturals? Oh okay, I bet Shime has seen this. Shine, let us know how the Scooby Doo supernatural cross.
Speaker 2: Scooby Doo been airing that they that they did this.
Speaker 1: It would make sense that the CW would be able to do this because they had like the Riverdale stuff, so like they had like the comics and shit, So that's true. Riverdale in general was like a giant crossover because you'd have like the Pussycats on there, who played Josie. I don't know Josie broke up from the Pussycats. I didn't really appreciate that. I just saw that the other week solo. The other week was the I don't know what the anniversary was, but Spice World came out on December twenty sixth.
Speaker 2: I retweeted that, speaking of pop stars breaking off, have you seen the discourse surrounding this Robbie Williams movie.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a giant monkey, right, Yeah, so you.
Speaker 2: Didn't know who Robbie Williams was.
Speaker 1: I presume, right, Robin Williams.
Speaker 2: I had heard the name, but I didn't know who Robbie Williams was. And then online the Brits will like on TikTok especially like you didn't know who who made this banger of a song? Then it's like the worst song you've ever heard. You're like, this isn't helping you, guys, this is not helping you. So apparently Robbie Williams was in a popular British boy band. They got famous early mid nineties and then he went solo. They tried to launch him in the US a couple times, but he was squashed because there's music stinks. But apparently he's very popular in Britain so that's this is his biopic.
Speaker 1: I feel like I would have remembered if a monkey was doing pop music.
Speaker 2: They I'm telling you you might know one of his songs. Look up as like two or three most famous songs, and you're like, this stinks.
Speaker 1: But that is the Monkey movie, right, That is the Monkey movie. And the monkey's doing a ton of drugs, presumably because the Avengers never told him not to eat fatanyl there you go. I would have saved that monkey full circle, all right, So check us out at the end of the week. We'll have something better than what we just did.
Speaker 2: Something better than Robbie Williams is music.