Speaker 1: A Cast Classics. Sweet Bobby investigates Karata and Bobby, who have an unusual relationship. The romance might play it online, but in many ways it's a traditional love story until Kirat discovers the disturbing truth.
Speaker 2: That kind of reinforce the fact that I was right. I'd coote him retounded.
Speaker 1: To find out more about Sweet Bobby and other ACAST classics, head to acast dot com Forward slash Classics.
Speaker 3: This is Where Did the Road Go? Our aim is.
Speaker 4: To explore the fringe to be true, skeptics in question openly, to investigate the paranormal, bring light to the dark corners of history, and give a voice to the shun of science. We deal in mysteries and the important questions that these subjects bring to light. What is reality? Who are we? And why are we here? Join us on the web at Where did the Road Goo dot com for a full show archive, links to all our social media, upcoming schedule, and much much more. Now join your host Sorayah on this week's edition of.
Speaker 5: Where Did the Road Go?
Speaker 3: And as usual, I am joined by my co host Luke. Always a pleasure, and we have something pretty special for you tonight. We're going to get to in a moment. I do want to make one comment. Someone had left a comment off of that intro, kind of laughing at the open minded or the question or skeptical question with an open mind, or however it's said in the intro. And as anyone who listens to this show knows, there is a big difference between the people who call themselves skeptics and actual skepticism. Skepticism is not debunking, and most skeptics are debunkers. At least the people who you know, go out and publicize themselves as skeptics are people trying to create a trying to keep the status quo. And a real skeptic doesn't necessarily set on any one idea and take it as dogma. Real skeptic questions everything, especially their own beliefs. So to be a skeptic in question openly is exactly what a skeptic, a real skeptic, should do. And just in case anyone doesn't get that, because I know, the term skeptic is thrown around so easily nowadays and misused so easily by people who are complete debunkers who are not actually skeptics. So tonight we are talking for the first time with mister John Shooter, and are you with us.
Speaker 5: John, I am. I guess that's me. Then that is you.
Speaker 3: And you have some research you've been doing along with your wife and some other people that no one really knows anything about.
Speaker 5: Well some put in the UK no about it, but most people in the States really have no idea about it.
Speaker 3: And uh, this is a comet they came through on and five sixty.
Speaker 5: Two A d uh. Yeah, Okay, I'll come back to that date in the moment.
Speaker 3: Okay, we need to we need to set the the give us the setting and the the the way things were back then.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, the first thing I'm going to say is that there are three dates for the comet or a comic or several comics in the record. We're talking five six two five, Oh dear, five five, three, four and one two years later, and you'll find a lot of people who go looking for this comic get the wrong one and it get me fixed up a bit. So there was a lot of stuff in the sky around those times. So I would just put a question mark over five to six to two. Maybe it was a few years earlier, So right now, the year five six two. The Romans had basically disappeared not too long ago, but one hundred years before. The Romans had come to Britain largely for resources team copper, that kind of thing lead training with the Cornish. Before them, the Phoenicians had been doing that. The Romans took over the trade and they were doing a roaring trade with the Welsh the Cornish and taking minerals out. So they invaded England and they subjected most of England. They didn't actually get the bit they were after, which was Cornwall, because they were a fairly stroppy lot and put up a fierce fight. So the Romans kind of gave up and just started trading with them like they used to before and just slapped attacks on it and carried on like before. So that was pretty alright with the Romans, and they just left them alone and they started taking over Britain. Meanwhile, we have a church being set up in the UK which was probably I say it was before the Roman Church really got started, and we had a religious center centered around Wells, Glastonbury and or Cardiff, which is just across the River seven in Wales, I mean over here. That makes a big difference now ones in Wales one side of the rivers in Wales the other side. Isn't it a couple of miles across, It's quite looked, quite wide. They've got a bridge over it. It's one of the biggest bridges in the world. But nevertheless, you can get from one to the other in a day and a boat, couple of horses. It's not that far apart. So we had a religious center going on there. The Romans kind of came and went, and maybe they took our version of Christianity with them and adopted it and melded it in, and maybe they didn't. It doesn't matter. But nevertheless there was an established English Christian church there which was has its roots not anything to do with Rome, which will come into play later on. So we have a bus service running stuff into the far East from from tire and Sidon into the UK. That's still going pretty well, pretty swimmingly. Everybody's making quite a lot of money. The Romans have a lot of trouble with the Celts in northern Europe, who overwhelmed the walls again and again, and eventually the Legions have pulled out of Britain and Britain's left to fend for itself. Also, we're told. So one day, I'm about fourteen, and I'm in school and I'm listening to all this stuff. Okay, so the Romans have gone yep, and then the Anglo Saxons and the Vikings and all these guys came in Yep, and they built cities next to the Roman cities. And I'm thinking to myself, being a lazy fellow, why not would you do that? I mean, You've got all this town and forum and Basilica and temples and stuff, and these guys come along, and I'm told they build Viking cities, Anglo Saxons, well we call them cities small towns by today's standards, and they build them next door to it, and they pull all the stone out and they build these new towns. And I'm sitting there thinking to myself, I'm a lazy fellow. I would just go in, take the place over, get some paint, put a few roses around the door, call it home, fishbash boss, job done.
Speaker 3: I mean, and you see that around the world too.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, but in this case, I'm thinking, well, well, why would they do that? I Mean, it's only one hundred this comet arrived in five six two a d. Or ten years earlier or thereabouts, And so were are you talking about one hundred years after the Romans move out? Now? Do you look around in any of your old established cities, you know, Boston, whatever, on the east coast and one hundred year old buildings holding up pretty well. The roof's still on probably, and if it's not, you could fix it. But they didn't. They built stuff next door. And that always puzzled me. And I was told, well, and as soon as the Romans went, all the roads went to rubbish and fell apart, and they didn't bother with it, and they used their old tracks and maybe they used the Roman roads and maybe they wouldn't. And I'm thinking, well, I'm a lazy kind of guy. It's easy to fix up a road than build a new one or use an old one. What's going on? So that was always sat at the back of my mind and I thought, this is rather odd, this doesn't sound right, And then I don't know, now, it must be fifteen years ago or so. I started watching a channel in the UK called Edge Media or the Controversial channel, which was belonging to Edge Media. Great show run by a guy called theo Charmers, and I still talk to to this day. And he had a couple of guys on called Wilson and Blackett, who really were the start of a lot of the thinking and work I've been doing for the last ten years or more in my spare time. And these are two guys, a Welsh guy and a guy from the north on the east side. They're very different characters, and they get on like a house on fire, and they started digging around some of these mysteries. And I'm sitting there and they said this comic. There was a comic in five six two a d. And I thought, I never heard of that. Yeah, And it streaked down break and set it on fire end to end, and the place burned continuously, the whole country for eleven days.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: And I thought, well, this might explain quite a lot. And then the other thing I didn't understand was we've got Roman history running full till you know, you can practically go to any large building in the UK and you can probably find out what was in it from some records somewhere, because the Romans were meticulous record keepers. And the whole history stopped just after the Romans left and basically, we hear the best part of nothing in July eight hundred or so when bed the venerab will Bead, who was I guess from Viking blood that arrived on the east coast of his parents did, found himself in the monastery and he started writing the history of Britain. And between those two dates there is almost nothing written. I was told in school between those two dates, and we called those the Dark Ages. And after being almost nothing is written down, a few bits and pieces here and there, until the Normans come along in catalog absolutely everything right down to how many sheep and individual farms caught in the back end of nowhere. So all of a sudden we've got from everything being recorded until about four sixty AD until somewhere around middle seven hundreds, almost nothing's recorded. And then there's a bit of a jump and the Normans write everything down, and we called those the Dark Ages. So I started researching what this event was, the five six' to two commit And wilson And blackett have done an incredible amount of. WORK i, mean it is unbelievably. GOOD i can't give these guys enough. Credit they are, lampooned just like in your standard intro. SORAYAH i mean they are spurned and yet everything they've told me with the reference That i've checked, out AND i haven't checked all of them, out because they have thousands of references in their, books unlike most of these wishy washing THINGS i. THINK i Think signas is, THIS leo is, that blah blah blah blah. Blah trust, Me i'm an. Author these guys are full of, footnotes cross, notes references where these parchments, are which museum they're, in which parish hall they're, in which floor they're, in which cabinet they're. In AND i tried a few, out not, many but they were exactly where these guys said it. Was SO i, thought, okay well that's a good. Base now these guys got in quite a lot of trouble with the. Authorities for, well that's a whole different show and they ought to be telling the, story but enough to say they got in quite a bit of, trouble right. RIGHT i, mean these guys really upset the establishment because they started Rewriting british, HISTORY i mean to the, core and strange things started, happening like their. Houses their house kept getting burnt down and it's their. Story you get old Of Alan wilson's if you can get you'll have a great, story, Right but that really has nothing much to do with the. Comet apart from these guys did basically all the spade work over twenty odd year's meticulous. Finding, now they weren't trying to find a. Comet they were trying to find the truth Behind King. Arthur what all that was about the Famous King. Arthur they were trying to find out about The Holy grail connected to. Him they were trying to find out about The ark of The, commandant and, well basically the whole of the alternative history movement is what they were trying to find out. About in the middle of, this they trip over this five six two. Comet, Okay now the story starts somewhere In. Norway now The norwegians now occupy about the left quarter Of. Scandinavia, yeah but in those days they occupied most of What sweden is today and with the top bit Of. Denmark but that was not you know that that, well that's what they did. Then and they in their, writings which had to be tracked down Through, iceland Which i'll come, to they found a bright light appeared in the sky lit the place up cast, shadows SO i guess it must have been. Dark and if it was, light it was really light because this bright light was casting. Shadows it comes screaming Over norway and it disappears in the direction Of Great. Britain and they called it The Great Britain. Comic but Obviously i've got different words for it because they've got their own. Language i'm not even going to start trying to pronounce their. Stuff it's just like herding herding cats or knitting. SMOKE i, mean it's if you can recognize half of the letters in, it you're doing. Well so, anyway they've got this, thing and the story went over and, well Actually i've missed a bit out BECAUSE i started out with their with their, stuff and they hadn't Mentioned. Norway these guys mentioned that it was seen In. Scotland it was seen In Carl. Loyle, NOW i better people In america don't really know where many places are In, britain and to be, fair AND i don't know where many places are In. America but you guys have seen pictures of THE uk and it's vaguely. Triangular and if you if you measure about halfway down THE uk and draw a line through. It that's almost where The scottish border. Is most people Think scotland is a little thing on the end Of, england but actually it's a, vast, empty beautiful wilderness and it comes about halfway down the length of THE, uk it really. Does so draw a line about halfway through and there's a very thin bit of THE uk there at that, point and pretty much there is a place called Carl. Loyle it's just twenty minutes walk From Hadrian's. Wall it's right on the edge Of Hadrian's. Wall if you've ever seen that on the, map that's where it. Is there's a big report there that the comet was seen, overhead and depending on your interpretation of the, words it will appear to have split into three pieces. Overhead Roughly Carl loyle was. Low it was really, low and it scared that heck out of. Everybody i'm sure right now this comic one piece went right down the length Of. Britain there was a, guy let me just make Sure i've got the right. Guy there's a guy In france Called gregory De, tours and he WAS i think he worked in an abby and he was some sort of recorder and he wrote about this and a year later and there's quite a few. Reports there's thirty two reports Around europe describing, this this whole. Event this is not an isolated. Event it covers countries. Anyway this thing is swept Down england and it quote Sweat england with fire from end to. End, gregory who was In, brittany which is across the, channel now that's a fair. Step that's about eighty two one hundred, miles depending which bit Of brittany and which bit Of england you want to, choose but you, know it's a fair. Step he, said the sky was like daylight for eleven. Days. Wow and he was talking About. Britain he wasn't talking About, france so he could see across eighty odd. Miles you were mere glowing the sky for eleven. Days so the stories go that it set the place on fire from end to end and according to other, sources two million people round figures. Died, wow two. MILLION i mean that that is a world class. Catastrophe but it all happened pretty much isolated on one, island so it didn't get fed. In there aren't many apart from this Guy gregory Of tours In. FRANCE i can't find any other eyewitnesses From france who said they saw. Anything nobody In germany saw, anything you, know nobody in The. Frankish, well you, know you want. Me it was a fairly, local like a, channel you want, me something coming, down cutting a swathe probably eighty to one hundred miles across as it came Down. Britain maybe, wider but it wasn't like hundreds of miles. Wide it was fairly. Local and so it settled that on. Fire so many people were, killed and the king at the time. Survived he scrapes to gather what he can and he takes however many he, can and he manages to get across To. France the FIRST i thought he went To, normandy because that's the obvious place to, go because it's the nearest. Point but they. Didn't they set out Of, cardiff which is in, well Probably, caldiff and god knows how many other places as. Well but they from basically south Of, england and they sailed across The channel and they ended up In, brittany about five thousand of, them a bit of a shock to The. French five thousand people is probably half of the population of the whole Of brittany at the. Time so they turn up and the name of this king Is King, arthur and he turned up with his. Knights now as soon as anybody Says King, arthur they get treated with ridicule and. Schools one of the main reasons for that is that there was a guy Called jeffrey Of. Monmouth Now monmouth is An anglicized now town in the very south east Of. Wales it's pretty much Opposite. Bristol if anybody knows Where bristol, is it doesn't matter if you. Don't But jeffrey Of monmouth said about writing An english history one of the earliest attempts after The. Romans there was a guy Called bede who had an attempt before that that will come back. To jeffrey Of monmouth basically wrote down the stories Of King, arthur and it would appear he got it all mixed. Up we're not all mixed, up but he got some of it mixed. Up as soon as you Mentioned King, arthur all their storians, go, Oh jeffrey of the Of, monmouth. Rubbish you can't believe. Him you can't believe a word he. SAYS i, mean If arthur was you, know the guy he says he, was he would have lived for four hundred years or, sorry two hundred. Years, well, yeah that's kind of. True he would have been you, know over two hundred. Years but one there were two King arthur's And wilson And blackett proved well to, me to my, Satisfaction they've got A welsh genealogy based out Of welsh, writing which a lot of people will tell you there is No welsh, writing but there Is welsh. Writing he got, banned really, no he got. Banned it got banned when basically The english took the place. Over they banned The welsh, language they banned The worlfs, writing and they managed to batter it down to well about one hundred and tent and speakers from a huge. Number and they were trying to wipe it. OUT i mean even WHEN i was a, kid they were trying to wipe it. Out and basically they, said, well we should all be Speaking. English now this is a bit of a, diversion but this is local to.
Speaker 3: Me in my.
Speaker 5: Lifetime The welsh were having none of, it and a lot Of english people who had a lot of money were going To wales because it's very cheap to buy a property because any way of earning any money if you're not in one of the cities is there a, sheep and there's no money in. That so people would come along and they would pay twice what the going locals could afford by a place with a nice, view pay somebody temperance to look after the sheep or get rid of the. Sheep and you, know they were taking down all the Old welsh, signs and The welsh had a back and basically if you were An english person with A welsh, house they burnt. It they burnt it. Down they did a lot of. It they burnt a lot of houses down in the. Sixties wow and, yeah talk about a. Statement and now if you go To wales you'll find every street sign is In welsh And. English and if they put one up only In, english it'll only be up ten minutes because somebody will chop it. Down NO i mean, really they will chop it down. Nice so they're very fierce Slot, anyway so The welsh hadow. Language The welsh had a written, language and when The normans came in with the papacy and all the rest of. It they did their very best to forbid. Writing ban, it burn, it destroy it where it was on, rocks get rid of. It it's the writings of the. Devil wipe it, out ethnic. Cleansing they didn't manage. It quite a lots of. Vine Alan, wilson there's a well. Speaker he managed to dig up things out of old parish church, records so all sorts of strange places, museums and managed to put an awful lot of this back. TOGETHER i won't get into the details of all the people who did it and who wrote. What but because we're beginning, Too i'm already behind WHERE i thought i'd be by. Now so so so so we have we have, this uh this. Report two million people. Died now what else do we? Know we know that if people went into the place where where this event had, happened and you drunk the, water you. Died if your horse drank the, water it. Died everything, died the plants. Died pretty much nothing grew there for depending on, sources eleven to fifteen. Years so you can imagine there's a recovery after about twelve, YEARS i guess. Yeah And King arthur's if you look in The King arthur, tales you'll find that these are referred to as the Bad. Lands, okay So King arthur goes across The, france keeps his head down till it's way he thinks it's safe to come, back and they do ventures into this dangerous. BIT a lot of them don't, survive and a lot of their stories that you've got From King arthur The second forays into, this a bit of a Mad max world if you. Like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so So arthur finds himself In, france five thousand people and they're all, hungry.
Speaker 5: And then HE'S i need some. Help they, say, okay well let's ask The. Pope so they send off somebody to ask The pope for some, help and The pope comes back with this famous thing That i've heard, everywhere AND i cannot nail the original source, Down so anybody out there who knows where it, Is i'd love to hear. It but there's a famous quote that says that The pope declared that stones could not fall from heaven because there were no stones in. Heaven, therefore this was, heresy and he denied any aid because it was obviously rubbish because it was. Heresy all.
Speaker 3: Right so for, yeah you have scientists saying the same thing in the lead eighteen.
Speaker 5: Hundreds so, yeah so there's you, know the stones can't fall from, heaven and there was a paper rolling on, that which was repealed in eighteen, ELEVEN i think when a shower of meteorites fell On paris and embarrassed, everybody so they decided there probably. Was so The pope didn't send any eight two million people. Died probably a lot of those could have been, saved as there have been fresh food and water and all, that and they were expecting and our mardyr of, ships you, know from all along The, mediterranean all sending a couple of boats with some fresh food and. Stuff, no nothing. Happened now The pope declared that everywhere through the whole of because this was, heresy all references to it were rull did to be. Destroyed.
Speaker 1: HUH a cas Classics Sweet bobby Investigates karate And, bobby who have an unusual. Relationship the romance might play out, online but in anyways it's a traditional love story Until kira discovers the disturbing truth.
Speaker 2: That kind of reinforced the fact THAT i was. Right i'd caught him retounded to.
Speaker 1: Find out more About Sweet bobby and other a cast classics at THE acas dot com forward Slash.
Speaker 7: Classics so he orders them all to be, destroyed and he gets the letters and the missives as they call.
Speaker 5: It you won't be crackting pile of requests and what they need and why they need. It he orders them. Destroyed he then orders everywhere who's got a copy of anything to do with this destroyed because it's, heresy and we won't suffer. Heresy right, now a cynic might, say not being a, cynic obviously these were the wrong Sort. Christians these were the ones from The English Catholic. Church they Weren't Roman. Catholics so he had an opportunity and he wasn't going to help the people From, basically they weren't From peter's. Church this is from The church Of one could Argue, jesus one could Argue Joseph. Anatha but, anyway they weren't From peters or to that, Matter. Pools actually they might have Been, pools but that's a whole different. Program. Right so they've got no, help they've got known, nothing they're starving to. Death what on earth can they? Do, well not very much so one lot of them decides to stay put and make the best of it and work their way back Into, england which they, do which is after the Second his Brother madok has a different idea and he sets about building seven hundred. Ships it's written down seven. Hundred that's quite a, lot all. Right they weren't very, big but seven under of. Them, Yeah and he builds theser somewhere Around, cardiff WHICH i find slightly odd because that would appear to be pretty close to where the flight path had. Been BUT i guess if they got fresh water and there's a lot of timber of round after, that then you, know maybe. Whatever, anyway he then sets off sale westwards to another land across the. Sea well he didn't go To. Ireland now we know that the people in the north Of england could get on the boat went To, ireland but we know That maddock, didn't, okay because he would have shown up because he was royalty and The irish were writing everything down In, ogham, right and he's not, there and they went west seven hundred ships and they're. Away, well maddock is brother is away for hang, on let me think ten twelve years something like. That he comes back with just a few, people and he comes back with lots of tales of these lands beyond the sea and these magical adventures they, had and what a jolly good time all they all, had and most of them decided to stay because it was so. Nice, okay all, right way about this, time probably in The River, ohio a, pier a white tribe with blonde hair and all red, hair all. Both and it's quite well. Documented and if you want to go and have a look around The louisville, area you'll find lots of references in The indian culture and poetry about these strange people that came from across the. Sea The english settlers when they arrived were quite surprised to find themselves ambushed by white. Men what they, were you, know in full wall paint and bows and, Arras and some guy decided to call this whole lot, winds WHICH i guess you And america know all about. Them. Me they called them White indian. Negroes, Huh i've never heard that term. Before, WELL i just found it in the. RESEARCH i, MEAN i don't know how true it is or, whatever but that's that's WHAT i. Found because they were classifying people, RIGHT i mean they like doing, That so how would they get? There, Well wilson And blackheat, say, oh, well you know what they would have done is followed the Old phoenician route and gone up around the top Of iceland and down and then Ran florida and up The. Mississippi And i'm, thinking may being a lazy, block that's a lot of. WORK i, MEAN i wouldn't be doing, that. RIGHT i, mean right, now if you come out Of, britain we have a predominantly westerly. WIND i don't know how many guys, sail but if you've got a westerly, wind you can tack at ninety degrees to the wind with, ease, Right so you can go ninety degrees to the wind. Easily. Right that means you can go south. Easily, now if you go south From, britain even in a moddie sailing, boat for two, days you'll end up somewhere near The Canary islands off the coast Of. Africa doesn't take. Long the current's taking you, along the wind's taking you. Along it's a constant. Wind it's, easy. Right and then if you just hoist the sail and do nothing at, all almost certainly you're going to end up in The caribbean and about ten to fourteen, days because that's where the current takes, you and that's where the wind takes. You and that's what they used to. Do they used to come down From britain with manufactured. Goods they'd drop them off In portugal or, whatever and they continue down To, africa drop off some more manufactured, goods pick up, slaves follow the winds straight across The, atlantic drop off the, slaves pick up any crops that they've, got sail up the coast Of New, york and then back to Brit so basically they went around in a circle because that's the way the winds went and that's the way the current. Win, Okay so IF i was them AND i knew WHAT i was, doing AND i think they knew what they were doing because they were dealing with The, phoenicians and The phoenicians appear to have had dealings with The Far east and were doing the dope run for the for The egyptian, pharaohs amongst other. THINGS i would have followed, them you. Weren't it would have been, easy and out of those seven hundred, boats you'd probably get nearly all of them. Across, yeah because if you did it that, way it'd be fairly. Easy and once you're in The gulf Of, mexico which is where you'd end, up you just got The, mississippi wouldn't you. Know it's a lot you didn't fighting it all the other way. Around SO i Think Wilson blackett are wrong on that. One but that explains how how they could how they could end up. There SO i don't had a look at this AND i, thought, okay so we've got a trajectory. Here. NOW i did this CALCULATION i did some years, ago And i've talked about it quite a, bit And i've noticed that other people have done the same calculation, since and maybe, independently and good luck on. THEM i don't really. Mind BUT i did some great circle. Plots i've got some great circle plots OFFWHERE i plotted where the points were that we know that they, were SO i could find out some trajectory. Now and THEN i plotted it backwards AND i, thought, well it must end up In. Norway it must have started In, norway must have come From. Norway and we find, yes there's toies in the. Children they know that The swedes kicked them. Out they had to disappeared To, iceland which they. Did most of the all the records and stuff were taken To iceland where they basically hidden sult for quite a long. Time, yeah and then they did a comeback and kick the kick The swedes out of about a third Of, norway which is basically to a mountain, boundary and re established themselves and brought their books back with, them which explains WHY i can only find references in The norwegian piece when it should be really right Across. Sweden but the REASON i can't find it In sweden is The swedes weren't there then you they were far more to the. East so that explains. That so THEN i start plotting it the other. Way And, Wilson Arthur, wilson Who i'd love to have a beer with some, time BUT i can't get hold of. Him i've tried And i've. Emailed they don't, write they don't call, anyway and they say he, Said he, said, well of, course you, know there are references in the same year to this in the in The New world In South. America so and he, said, Well, bolivia they had a bit of a problem In, bolivia and. Stuff so hang, ON i do this plot AND i, Go, okay we know it was seen Over, oslow we know Where oslow. Is we know it's split In carlisle in the three. Pieces, okay we know Where carlile. Is we know it went over it then went down following a certain, trajectory and wherever it went we find burnt rocks on. Hills this is rather. Controversial if you look At ARTHUR. C, clark he, said there's one big mystery THAT i never did, understand and When i've cracked, That i'll be, happy and that is there are glassified faults In.
Speaker 3: Scotland, yeah that's the vitrified. Structures.
Speaker 5: Yeah and when you look at, them they're vitrified further. Up so the further you go down the, structure the lesser. Glassifying is, Right and.
Speaker 3: It takes an enormous amount of heat to vitrify a stone.
Speaker 5: Structure. Ah, Yes but if you take an enormous rock like that and you heat the whole, thing you were't me. Enormously you're going to crack that thing to, pieces you, know because you're going to get the top is going to be much hotter than the, bottom and you know you're going to get huge. Stresses but that's not what. Happens it's just like it's. Toasted so it would appear that there. Was it's not just me saying. IT i mean there's geologists saying that these storians are having none of. It but that's another. Matter the geologists are, saying, well you, know there are several things that caused this sort of, classification like. Lightning. Mmmm but there's too much of it because light lightning is very. Local it doesn't take a whole fort out on half a. HILLSIDE i, mean you, know it takes out a couple of square meters and that's your.
Speaker 3: Look and there's a number of forts as.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah not only In, scotland there's also. Some we have a mountain range goes up kind of halfway Down england From scotland called The, pennines the backbone Of. England when you look on the map you see, why and along there we have some forts there as, well and they're vitrified as. Well, okay and then it goes down Through South wales and we find vitrified forts on the top of the hills there as. Well we don't find them in the, valleys we just find them on the top and mostly his story and, say, oh this is where people just set far to the fault and you know you got that hot and you're, thinking really three, thousand three thousand degrees bits of, Wood, yeah a bit of. Stretch so we have, that we have, that. Right SO i did this great circle plot AND i started it at Carl, oisle AND i know it went over some thoughts in Southern, wales SO i plotted across. That it goes, breaks it breaks The atlantic coast Of brazil almost on its northern. Border and guess, what we have stories of break lights in the sky and. Destruction it carries. On i'll miss a gap out and come back to. It it carries on In bolivia the same year five six. Two we have Dated dendro dated destruction. PYRAMIDS a lot of them were made of. MUD i mean you hear about the great big ones made of the you, know huge enormost slabs the size.
Speaker 3: Of perfectly in such yeah and all that.
Speaker 5: Stuff yeah, yeah. Yeah well apart from, THAT i mean they had an awful lot of ones made of like mud brick, adobe you, know and they all got destroyed five six two mm. Hmm the tree stopped growing five six two, hmm same, day same, thing the same. Line THAT'S i find quite. Interesting but that's not. All that's one of the parts of the. Three SO i plotted the second, one which shot off Through, wales and, well no it didn't. It it shut across a lot Of ireland because island got, scorched it got set on, fire but nowhere near as much of. It if you look around in the stuff that's, popular you don't. Find but if you go looking in the, records is there and it basically clips Across. Ireland, okay so you do a great circle plot from where that, came and it goes straight Over Mexico city m five six' to. Two thereabouts they report this enormous light in. The sky everybody's terrified crops failed. For years they make a special spiral symbol unique stick it on. Their pyramids, Huh yeah and then their crops failed and things start, falling apart and they all, move out and a lot of them Moving To, north america and they seem to end up in one lot seem to end up two hundred years Later. In, georgia yes they where they built a similar structure and put the same symbol. On, it.
Speaker 3: Now what does this symbol.
Speaker 5: Look like it's a kind of. Spiral thing it's difficult to describe on. THE radio, i mean you see, spirals everywhere but this one is, you know it starts at the, right angle when it finishes at the. Same angle. It is it's just. An angle it's just a spiral that would appear to be aligned in a. Certain angle do you UNDERSTAND what? I mean rather, than random these people would appear from Other things i've read to be genetically connected to the People So. Middle america in, other words, you Know the americans walked Down from alaska down At The south america and some of them came, back, right yeah. Reverse turn not not all it's cracked up. To be so we find. Them there what else do we find? Around, there well around there In The, ohio valley we find, hill falls.
Speaker 3: Just like we have In.
Speaker 5: Southern england we have dozens, of them probably a hundred. Of them they're all on the. Same footprint they're all roughly the, same size, you know within three. Hundred percent you. Weren't me they're roughly the. Same size there are, village size and we have exactly the same structures In The ohio valley that we Have In. South, wales okay we've got white people about the same you were me blah, blah blah and so it. Goes on so there would appear to be a refugee connection between this comic and people, up there and then a load of mess going On. In bolivia and this is the One where i'm going to get crucified and trolled. For, years, Okay right, Puma pumku, YES right i mean it's The ultimate. Lego, kit, yeah yeah. Pretty much do You have Lego?
Speaker 2: In?
Speaker 5: America, Yes, yeah okay so The ultimate, lego kit. Isn't it we've got industrial components mass produced somehow join them all, up together and FROM what i, can see you can make eviding from a space launcher to. A Garage and i've seen like pictures of temples made up from, these things and rocket launchers made up from these blocks and, so on blased to be fairly. Useful things but what look is very strange is that these rocks are not monstrously large by. World standards but you're talking half, a ton, a ton, two tons, FOUR tons, i, mean yeah reasonable pieces of rock, big enough, well yeah, big enough like you need ten people and ropes, AND yeah i mean pretty. PRETTY big i mean they're not as big as the massive ones In, cousco on, you know but they're pretty. Large blocks and they think they've been blown around. Like, popcorn, yeah now what on earth could? Do, that well right on, the money we have a disaster in five six two awful, you know a few, years before if you want to, GET pedantic i think a lot of it had to do with them, changing calendars by, the, way, okay yeah but because they changed calendars twice IN the uk and dates got trans, you know they got mixed up. And, things yeah, you know they ended up with too many easters and they had a chop five Out, Guests smith no.
Speaker 8: THEY did. I.
Speaker 5: Know yeah so you've got all that, going on.
Speaker 4: And you've got this.
Speaker 5: Comet arrives we know that there was big Devastation in bolivia at. That point i've not seen anybody on the usual suspects sites mentioned in, this day.
Speaker 2: But the.
Speaker 5: Museums do now what do we Know About. Poma, punkop well it looks like the whole thing was BUILT of i, don't know styrophoam little blocks and somebody got a hair dryron just, blew it DOESN'T it, i mean it pretty much just. Goes everywhere and we do know that one end of the site and all the rest of it is covered in mud which Came From lake tiddy carco and which is only around. THE corner, i mean FROM what i Gather From, jerry wills who's done to. LOOK done I Asked jerry wills to do some legwork, for me and, he Did and i've done some legwork, for him, and so, you know so it goes on and, he, said, yeah yeah he sort of, you know dug down a handful. OR two, i mean not in any sort of, important site but on the edge of a, car park. YOU know, i mean we're not Talking About World heritage site. Desecration here and he comes, up with, you know shells and mud and stuff you'd expect to find a bottom of a lake or a river. Or Something so i'm just wondering if the thing Comes, over bolivia something, really Happens because bolivia seems to be in worse Shape. Than britain, actually yeah because Most, of yeah and my question is did some of it Fall In Lake titty circle and former mini tsunami THAT washed, i mean it wouldn't need to be a very big one Because Late tiddy corc is only around the corner and there's nothing to.
Speaker 3: Stop IT and i believe it was bigger back then as well than what it. Is, today, well yeah it would.
Speaker 5: Have come right up to the Edge of Tijuanaco And. Puma punku so we're. Not talking you don't need. TO me i mean if if if you dun't a rock of a few hundred tons in the middle, of that like at, HIGH speed i reckon that would probably, be enough, you, Know.
Speaker 3: Possibly yeah what part of the rock could have Also Hit.
Speaker 5: Puma, punku yeah, but Yeah but i'm also wondering about because of the scattering and we don't see like impacts and we don't see great. Lumpson nickel if we're talking about a nerd burst Like. Tim, guska, great right, but no nobody will talk to me again about that. Very well seem to think talking to people on the coast about some of the stories that the main body probably fell in this some whiles off the Coast of Peru, or bolivia someone near the border of, the two causing a, local backsplash which he thinks he may have found evidence of or his, stories of and it might have come quite a long way. BACK up i. DON'T know, i mean it needs a lot, more Work and jerry would like to go back and do, some more but the time and resources and so it. Goes on so basically to kind of wrap the whole. Thing, up well then, What, Happened well britain became, fertile again the water was able to be. Drunk again there are certain Geological reports i've read that say that some of the sediments in the lakes In The, high countries in a limestone area contain reasonably high levels of things. Like selenium we shouldn't, be there lead shouldn't, be, there nickel, especially nickel and a lot. Of iron but there's a lot of iron up. There anyway so we have, some heavy more heavy elements than certainly a lot of water people would expect to. Find, there yeah we have. Classified rocks we have an empty. Country mhm and then, What, happens Well the vikings turn up right, on cue lots, of them thousands. Of Them anglo saxons turn up thousands, of them and they find this green country. Largely empty, they, said, really hmm took the. Place over the pope IS his i forgot his. Name mhm gone for. The minute the pope who's still. The, pope yeah after, fifteen years since, twelve years fifteen, years thereabouts He's sentient augustin to and To, christianize britain because this is the same guy that said they couldn't have. Any Help yeaht FROM what i, can see he waits till it's safe and sends. His guys but meanwhile there were a whole bunch of, other guys which is from, another story Of these christians who had been out In the orkney aisles who had missed the comic because they were the other side.
Speaker 2: Of it.
Speaker 5: They, come In Notably saint cuthbert and a lot of, other people and they start trying to Christianize the vikings and other people who had, turned up and the remnants Of the brits who had presumably gone back home or survived. Or whatever and they were quite surprised to find that there were Lots of christians there already and they really didn't need, a pope thank you, very much and will you please all? Go, away well they weren't going to, do that and, they, said well We're The Roman catholic church and, You aren't and who are, you anyway and, they, said well we predate you by. Seventy years and then it all, went well, screw you and it all, got interesting and a Guy Called saint cuthbert was left By The english Catholic Or scottish catholic or, but Anyway The British catholic church to sort, things out and he kind of tried to smooth, things over and the rest of his party basically took their bat and ball home and weren't playing and never came. Back again and then run basically took the place over and in one hundred and fifty hang on one hundred, of minus that's one hundred and. Fifty, years bead who was a writer of, the time a chronicler attached to, a monastery said the Whole of britain was a white carpet or churches.
Speaker 3: And that was the.
Speaker 5: Game Over h so that's why, Your, Angles saxons Dukes and vikings were able to take the place over. So, Easily.
Speaker 3: Okay so if the first, part hit.
Speaker 5: Got to, remember this this is. A story it's based on How far i've got, So far i'm sure bits of it, are wrong so, but nevertheless this is as Far as i've Got and i've got no book, to sell so, you know, take it take it or, leave it or.
Speaker 3: Follow, It, yeah now the part that went Down, in mexico is there any evidence where? That ended it seemed to go. Over, it oh.
Speaker 5: It didn't seem to collib. With eviding it was pretty low and the tops of some OF the i haven't been, to Check but i'm told that some of the peaks of the of the pyramids and the mountains. Are, glassified, hmm OKAY but i haven't been there to. Verify it i'm told it's. The case as soon as you find classification in, high places the establishment just start saying lightning and don't stop.
Speaker 3: Saying lightning you would think they would accept. A comet, i mean it's not that outrageous of. An idea.
Speaker 5: Well, well yeah but if they start accepting, the comic they start haveing you to Accept that Jeffrey of monmouth wasn't. Complete rubbish and You know tally's. Low was, you know some Of The sue liss and a few of the other writers had. A point, i mean at, the moment if you look at the, official now it's not. Really fair some of the official people take, this seriously, not many but. SOME do i can think of about five professors from my listings that absolutely think it up and know it up and see the. Evidence here it is nothing to argue. ABOUT you i mean it's the historians that have the problem because they've all been brought Up with Jeffrey and monmouth basically made. It, up. Yeah right and then You add mallory who Goes to france and he gets hold of the rest Of The king, arthur's stories the hanging, about yeah because he Was. In france we know He's. In france why was He? In france damn Comic. In britain that's why They. In france so he's off having adventures and rescuing maidens and catching his dinner and doing whatever he's Doing in france until basically the whole thing calmed down and he, were, known, Right Right so mallory pick some stuff up. From there Jeffrey of monoth's got. Some stuff They know Jeffrey of monmouth got some stuff wrong because they know he's got. STUFF wrong i know he's got. Stuff wrong he's got. Stuff wrong any anybody who can see the original source documents knows he got. Stuff wrong that doesn't mean all the stories are wrong.
Speaker 3: Right right, that means, you know some of.
Speaker 5: It's wrong dates, are wrong orders. Are wrong this king before, that king there Was Two. KING arthurs, I mean I mean Wilson and blackett have got this wonderful geneological thing that will take you all the way from the year like well before Well, before, jesus yeah right through to the, present day showing how the whole thing was all joined. Up through would you Believe Five?
Speaker 2: King?
Speaker 5: ARTHURS h i mean there's someone, more, recent YEAH but i mean we Had A king arthur who was a king, FOR well i, don't know it seemed like, ten minutes, you know. He died he wasn't around. For long we almost Had A king arthur recently, last century, not quite but you know there Have Been king arthur's through our, history too. Of Them wilson blackett's basic breakthrough is that they've turned up some original documents which show, they, were well at least to, my satisfaction Two. King arthurs one would appear to be the great grandson of the. Other one hence the he can't Possibly Be. King arthur he'd have to be two hundred, years old. You know not if there are two. King, arthurs yeah and so on and, so on and we've got we've got all this, wonderful thing and it really upsets the. Apple cart and then you've got to, Ask, yourself well going back to my, Original question i'm sitting back in, my classroom why did they build these towns next to the? Other? TOWNS No i Sally, This now sally is, my wife and she's, an, archaeologist, anthropologist. Artist genius got stiff good. For that it's a real one, in mensa and sometimes she lets me. Forget it but, she, said well if you look In The, anglo saxon and She Studied, anglo saxon can read bits of it In medieval french and it makes. You sick but. She's looking, she said they said they wouldn't live In the roman ruins because they were full.
Speaker 2: Of.
Speaker 5: Ghosts huh quote that turns up all over. The place what does? That, mean well if you've had the comic, whiz through you've got two, million dead and You're An anglo saxon just off the boat from the Middle, of germany and you walk into a city and there's three thousand people's buns sat in the middle of. These, ashes yeah would your wife really want to put her telly and her sofa in the middle.
Speaker 3: Of, that.
Speaker 5: No so we have a tradition all the way down that that that corridor where they built a town next, to it and they Used the Roman the, roman ruins and they probably had rooms on all the rooms, had gone but you could have, rerooved it. You know i'm sure these things must have been. Pretty serviceable we're only till one hundred. YEARS ago, i mean if you're Going to, scotland now you can see ruins that have been not used for three, hundred years and if you put a roof, on it, you know you can live, in it. You know but they didn't they. Mind it they wouldn't live in there because of. The GHOSTS so.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 5: Say that so she's put a note underneath of. YOUR son i forgot to say about that there were no Rocks. IN heaven i did, say THAT didn't, i, Yes okay, so yeah THAT'S why i think they didn't, live there because everybody said they were full. Of ghosts they'd come from the Middle. Of europe they're taking the. Place over oh there's a. Nice place oh look we've, Got water we've got a, nice view We've got we've got an old. City here it's full of, dead people a lot of, dead people unburied, dead PEOPLE and i can't see, YOU know i mean the guy with the guy with the big hat on, the sword he'd probably just, say SWEEPER but i bet his wife would be going not quite so keen. On THIS so i think that's why we have the people building basically nowhere near so serviceable houses right next to ones that have got plumbing. And, sewerage.
Speaker 3: Yeah huh you said there were three parts of. The comic where'd the third part? End?
Speaker 5: UP ah i think some people have got. This wrong some people say the third part Went, towards gaul which Would be. France specifically It's. Not brittney it's round to the east, of that basically where you guys would think of as northern And. CENTRAL france i don't think. It did the comet says the lighting say that the comic looked like a dragon when. It's split oh that. Was interesting now the the what's the symbol? Of whales can anybody? Tell? You not not The leak i'm talking about on? Their flag what's what's the symbol? OF us i.
Speaker 3: DON'T know i.
Speaker 5: Don't know it's a. Red dragon. Oh okay they called this comic the. Dragon comic now they called other comets, other things, you know, spear comic so on this one was the. Dragon comic there might have been two, dragon comets just a, confus's all but there's a dragon comic. Now dragon we know what a. Dragon is, fire breathing bird, like, creature scales eats, pretty maidens all that kind. Of, thing, yeah, okay incidentally that's. Another story i've just made, another connection, So sorry i've just pennies just dropped on. Something else so The original welsh literal translation for the word for dragon is in two parts and it means. Lightning, stone, okay now can you think of a better description of?
Speaker 3: An? Asteroid, no really no for? A, comet yeah.
Speaker 5: And the first time it appears to be used on a flag or on an emblem.
Speaker 2: Is.
Speaker 3: Then huh, all, Right OKAY and I think.
Speaker 5: I've just realized why the locals Called White horse hill. Dragon HILL but i think that might be. Another story i've just put two and. Two together, and anyway so when did the other one go in? The sky it would appear that it said it had a shaft of light Pointed. Towards, gaul well we know that comics tails fly away from, the sun don't, We RIGHT and i think they're talking about a Forward fake and when a comic comes in towards, the sun the tails away, from it, Isn't it and when it goes, around it it basically chases its own. Tail. Out, YEAH well i think they're talking about a shaft of light because there's no References outside BRITTANEY that i can lay Mine until i've looked very old for anything Outside, of britney which is on the Top. Left france in, other words it basically it didn't Go. Over france it didn't even Go, over brittany but they could. See, it, yeah OKAY so i don't think it, went there which leaves me with only one other place it could go because of ANOTHER sighting i know of which didn't, quite fit and that would appear to actually put it In The southern States of america North, of, mexico mm but not far.
Speaker 3: North like where specifically, you're thinking just north of the Border like texas, or.
Speaker 5: Well you've got a thing over there Called The, zonus silence isn't It?
Speaker 3: In Mexico.
Speaker 2: In?
Speaker 5: MEXICO mexico i thought it was just North. OF mexican i don't.
Speaker 3: THINK so i think it's just south OF the. Us border is it? Very, CLOSE yeah i think it is, very close like what less than? SIXTY old i don't, know EXACTLY but i know It's a it's.
Speaker 5: Not, one hundreds?
Speaker 2: Is? It?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: No, No, right well if from one of the other Sightings, from ireland which not many people seem to have picked, up one Or maybe i've got, it wrong it would appear to have go north of the of the one that The. Clip, mexico okay maybe there's one sighting that said it's written, to four but. Only one. IT'S that, i, MEAN basically i think the thing was just falling apart.
Speaker 3: Right now there's.
Speaker 5: Owner silence is rather odd in that you can go in there, From Well Jerry, jerry will the explorer filmmaker, guy says if you go in there with, the compass it just does its. Own thing you go in never the, mobile phone. It STOPS and, i, thought, yeah yeah, The ones i'd buy it, Like THAT.
Speaker 2: But i.
Speaker 5: DON'T know. I haven't i haven't looked. At that BUT that's, posi well if you had an, ENORMOUS supposing i haven't really found the. SMOKING gun, i mean, you know where is the? Damn crater is? There one did it just break up? To powder is there a big? Old somewhere did it bury itself under. The ground did it drop in the Sea like jerry thinks and cause a mini tsunami that you can see the stuff on the side of. THE andies, i mean that's. One BIT but i mean just supposing you've got a heavy nickel comic coming in at a very. Shallow anger, don't forget this is all very. Shadow angle it's following, an orbit it's coming in, very shallow so it's going to kind of dig, itself In isn't it's it's not going to make a meteor crater like the famous ones. You've, got Yeah but i'm just wondering if if you had a large amount of nickel in, the ground under, the ground in, the silence all. The, effects well it's a long shot and it's, a yes but it'd be, rather nice. Wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: Because it's definitely a weird area.
Speaker 5: Right, there yeah but there's a it's on the flight path of a. Weird. Thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: The other, thing is of course THAT one i won't mention, his name but somebody is quite voluable in a lot of. The forums and, he, SAID wow i mean. There's engineering, well yeah it comes right Around Oven norway bank takes out pum Pump clean who? Aimed?
Speaker 3: It yes who? Aimed IT.
Speaker 4: So i.
Speaker 5: DON'T know i mean you can argue it out With the draconians Or the PALLADIANS or.
Speaker 2: I.
Speaker 3: Don't know well.
Speaker 5: That's basically is there ANY bits i missed or Any questions?
Speaker 3: You've, Got, no look you have. Any questions so have.
Speaker 5: There been any impact craters that have been found for the three pieces that you Theorize? In britain there would appear to be quite a lot. Of, particles, YEAH okay i mean lots. Of it so it, appears that, you know when you see pictures of a meteor or breaking up in the sky and, everybody, goes wow isn't? That pretty and it's all going into. Small, bits uh somebody just hand, me note is what destroyed memo saying distroy? The things that's why. WE know i did, Say THAT so. I, didn't oh she's. Just saying the reason we know that the pope told everybody to destroy all of the records is because the memo of him telling everybody to destroy the records. Of ours, oh, okay yeah you didn't, mention, That okay so THAT'S.
Speaker 3: What i was actually, Wondering THAT and i totally forgot to ask you. About, that, no, no no that that that is that's in the. Papal records that's kind of, funny actually.
Speaker 5: Because if it's famous quote that knows there are no stones, in heaven so it, Can't happen and that got repealed in eighteen eleven when a load Fell. On, paris wow so that's why we know. That happened so what great big lumps? Of, things Well, in britain what we seem to have is more like. A roasting it's, more, LIKE oh i, don't know we're taking a large inger of of steel and, you know, red hot, white hot and like pulling it through your house on a small trolley and you know where's? The, INGER well i don't KNOW what i can seal. The burnmoks this thing would have appeared to have done FROM what i, can see at least half. An orbit you weren't me on the. WAY in i mean presumably it did a couple more for it. Got there but, you know, the FIRST as, i say the. First reference there's one guy on, the web lovely fella works very hard trying, these things and he's trying to tell us all that it Started At puma punku and ended Up. In Norway but i'm afraid that just isn't what the. Witnesses say they say it went the, other way and. His way you'd have to have convergence to, the BITS and i can't see how that, would, Work, right yeah so no great. Big, bits well just supposing it was it Hit like, titty carcour you could expect a great lump of stuff in there to cause their mini. SOU armi i mean they call it a. Soon armi FROM what, i gather it's about fourteen eighteen feet. Of, mud, yeah yeah it's not.
Speaker 3: You know and there it could be buried a little lake at, This, point well it.
Speaker 5: Could be right in the lake. Sat, There yeah jerry seems To Think, JERRY wills, i mean he went looking and trying to follow this up on, his, last latest last One, to bolivia and he sort of got echoes of stories of a big tidal wave sometime. Around then but, you know you're talking legends with outdates, and stuff and there appears To be pacific bottom mud washed quite a long way up, The andyes i'm not talking about the stuff from When the andes, were created you, weren't we but, you know stuff subsequent, to that quite a long. Way up so there was a tsunami there at. Some point but bearing in mind that it's on that great big folk that runs all the way down the west Coast, of america you're probably going to get. Them, Anyway true but, You know jerry reckons it probably the payload dropped in the Seat, Of peru blivia. SOMEWHERE there.
Speaker 8: I.
Speaker 5: Don't know it's, A guess, i suppose but there are some. Local STORIES what i didn't tell you was that along the flight Paths, THE amazon i don't know if you know About, the well You've had jerry on the, show before haven't You met Jerry. And kathy katy keeps discovering. Hidden, cities yeah do you hate it when? That happens.
Speaker 4: All.
Speaker 5: THE paperwork i don't know how many she's, found now but they found a good half a dozen In, the Amazon the Unknown to. Western documentation so and then you hear about, the stories and there are stories about all the crops failing for you know about ten, years again and their solution to, that, is well we've obviously got the, wrong shaman so we'll. Kill him and we've obviously got the, wrong king so we'll. Kill him the new ones not doing too, much better. Kill him, screw this we'll go. Somewhere else.
Speaker 3: So there's.
Speaker 5: His story, and, say ah but this happened about nine hundred to a thousand day d To which, jerry says how do?
Speaker 2: They know.
Speaker 5: They haven't. Been it nobody's, been there nobody's in put a spade in. The grid but that just ties in with something else. They KNOW but, i mean those people were having good years and bad years and good. YOU know, i mean who knows, Why people but it would appear that the locals talk of a very very bad time of famine at around the right time That the bolivian thing disappeared and the comic Story in, britain appeared and the Story in, mexico appeared and the story a lot of the People in mexico walked away around. That time BAD crop a load of People in amazon, walked away. BAD crops a load of People in england, walk away get, on boats, bad crops.
Speaker 3: Right right.
Speaker 5: It just seems.
Speaker 3: Very, curious, well, yes yes and it's a fascinating story and we're just about out, of time so let's tell people also what. You do you run a Company Called. Coastal, computing yep we.
Speaker 5: Do that we have an Office. In spain we have an office Here, in norwich which is, a nice beautiful medieval city complete with castle and ghosts and everything Else. In england it it is, very nice, all right it.
Speaker 3: Really is and you Also Run.
Speaker 5: Deprogrammed, radio yeah We Run, deprogrammed radio which well some of you were listening on it probably by the time you. Hear, this yeah we run a twenty four to seven thing where we take what we find the best of, the Web including siris obviously being, the best and we time cycle it and make it available to People in europe and We make european shows available people to People. In america and it seems to be working, quite well.
Speaker 3: All right and if people want to, reach you what's the best way of, Doing.
Speaker 5: It Info At coastal hyphencomputing dot com or info At deprogrammed radio dot com or one Word Or john Tutor on facebook will. Find me.
Speaker 3: All, right well Thank you john for telling us, this story, this Theory because you've been telling me about it for, a While and i've been wanting to get you on to talk about it because it's. Totally fascinating it's been a bit of.
Speaker 5: A monologue sorry.
Speaker 3: About that that's, all right pretty much necessary for you to give all. This information this is just a fraction.
Speaker 5: Of it well you can see there are lots of side stories. On, there yeah you could go on for ages and then the big problem is just there's. Too much it's just too much to. Take, in well basically you take the history from about, you know twenty a D of britain and rip. It, up yeah, all, right, yeah okay.
Speaker 3: We're going to take you out with. Some mechanism this is bring back. The sun we'll talk to you. Next week.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 8: Emaatco hanamane so that thy. Day lad.
Speaker 9: It's so cold. The darkness it's so cold art prisons and.
Speaker 3: Longer ship in.
Speaker 10: My life so of fixture light in my.
Speaker 8: Daminamani or what darimo suit they want me o doors she.
Speaker 1: N time moving.
Speaker 8: His man your sons k does man me shull to be conscious.
Speaker 9: Should be free fine lition side of me.
Speaker 10: And tyway in.
Speaker 5: The SKY.
Speaker 9: But i don't know how to sight with arms, to.
Speaker 10: Fall but i'll be blessed by the light. Of it, so cold.
Speaker 9: So go fas.
Speaker 8: Sun come.
Speaker 9: Today to myue stopping shoes.
Speaker 6: Mean.
Speaker 9: Body national it is, so cold, so sad.
Speaker 2: So it.
Speaker 9: Is day it's.
Speaker 10: Long stay, she said you.
Speaker 9: Well loves hot.
Speaker 8: Like cop.
Speaker 10: Ba wi, you say got a thing right shop because.
Speaker 2: It's.
Speaker 9: So cold the sun has so.
Speaker 10: Loco shine he's up, Snow last not bring the sun
Speaker 9: So so the gap shuts, so cold not break the un