Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there.
Speaker 2: I was done.
Speaker 1: I wasn't dealing with them. The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me away the quickest. When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us, and one of the things I remember the most where the eyes were glowing red. I see an orb of light. It is just circling these steps like it is waiting for me.
Speaker 2: And he begins to tell them that he saw UFO. They're basically like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 1: That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw.
Speaker 2: The top of the muzzle, noose and the eyes.
Speaker 1: As soon as I made eye contact with this thing, I don't like death. Welcome back to another episode of ten Foil Tales, brought to you by Cult of Conspiracy. I'm your host, Brandon. Today's episode, we're gonna be joined by Nick from Almost Cannon Podcast and he is going to take us on a journey into the Bennington Triangle. Before we get into that, make sure to go and follow Tenfoil Tales wherever you listen to podcasts at If you've had a story or something happened to you and you would like to be on an episode of ten foil Tales, make sure to go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section, get a hold of me and we will get something scheduled. If you would like to help support the show, you can go and become a member of the Patreon. There is a free tier and also a pay tier that's only one dollar ninety nine cents a month and you get early access to all of the episodes and they're all at free. My documentary, The Messissina Wall Triangle will be available here soon and it should be available on all sorts of streaming apps like Apple and Amazon to be and probably even the old YouTube channel, So make sure to keep an eye on that if you're interested in the documentary that I did film. On that note, we're gonna dive on into the conversation and I really hope you guys enjoy it. So again, thanks to Colt a conspiracy and thanks for listening, and we will check you on the next one. I like to think this time, welcome my guest tonight, Nick. Thanks for coming out here and talk with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sure, I have a podcast called Almost Cannon. I live up here in Vermont, in the North Country, in the middle of nowhere. I mean, other than that, I really kind of been digging into the paranormal ever since I was a kid. Really, I mean just fascinated me ever since I was really little.
Speaker 1: So the name almost Cannon is a play on the whole Nick Cannon thing. But that's how I thought it was when I saw your name.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's actually a name my old co host picked out. Ah, but he's not around anymore. So it's kind of like, you know, the Cannon is the official story, right, right, So it's almost Cannon.
Speaker 1: I figured that's what it was, But with your name being Nick and then it was almost Cannons, Like is this supposed to be like almost Cannon, like the lore like almost real or almost Nick Cannon?
Speaker 2: No, I wish right, No, you have like eight hundred kids, I know, that's what I've heard. I don't really.
Speaker 1: That's a conspiracy in itself. How many kids Nick Cannon actually have? But no, how long have you been doing your podcast?
Speaker 2: Uh? Year and a half maybe something like that. A little while.
Speaker 1: I guess I've been doing this one for about two years, so to year anniversary was a little over a month ago. Oh nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's nice to like, you know, stick through it and get it out there. Is definitely fun, I guess, and have an outlet for all this stuff, crazy stuff going on.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, there's definitely a lot of stuff going on, and for some reason, I just seem to always be able to keep doing episodes. So I guess until I can't do that anymore, I'll keep at it. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a postal driver, so I deliver, you know, a rural postal driver. So I'm driving all day long, like ninety miles a day, and I listened, you know, I just listened to podcasts all day long.
Speaker 1: So that is I used to drive for work, and it'll probably pick back up, but for work purposes. The last couple of years, my closest location to my office was ninety miles so I had to drive there to and from so that was a good hour and a half to two hour drive there and back, and I had to do that every day. So I listened to a lot of stuff. But then since December of last year, actually September of last year, I started working closer to home, so I haven't really been going anywhere. And then since December, I've pretty much been working from home, so I haven't really been driving anywhere. So I don't get to listen to podcasts much anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean I do.
Speaker 1: I said, I do my own and that's about the only time I get to do podcast stuff is when I'm doing my own podcast. I don't get the free time just to go out and listen to stuff anymore.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it does take up a lot of time. I mean, I like we, you know, before we started recording, you're talking about how many episodes and stuff like I do. I record once a week, and I still feel like it's all I do is you know, research, editing, recording, and that's just one episode a week.
Speaker 1: Do you ever have guests on your show?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, you know, ton all the time. It's about half and half. So I'll do I'll research a certain topic, you know, and we'll do it, and I'll bring on you know, I get a couple other friends that have podcasts and I'll I'll usually bring one of them on and then you know, if I'm not doing that, I'll have a guest on, so.
Speaker 1: So yeah, for me, I literally just have guests, so I'm always it works out easier for me because I don't have to do a whole lot of research to anything. I just don't. The guests come on and talk about whatever it is they want to talk about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a lot. It is a lot easier when I have a guest on. I can definitely have more time to do research. But I mean, I'd like to get into all this stuff. There's some crazy shit we allowed to swear on here.
Speaker 1: I do not edit anything else, so whatever you say.
Speaker 2: Is good, all right. Yeah, So, I mean there's a lot of really cool, you know, ship out there that it's just I find that I really believe that behind every you know, myth or legend or story or whatever there is, you know something of the truth and that you can dig into history and find you know, that kernel of whatever it is. So I like doing that. I like seeing what's out there. But I also like, you know, not everything that people talk about is true. You know, a lot of it is just crazy stuff. So it is you know, it's nice to really get in there, dig in and find out for yourself.
Speaker 1: I like to hear about stuff, and I do some research here and there, but like, I don't actually have the opportunities to do as much as I want, just because, like we talk about, I have full time job, married, early children. There's just not enough time, right, So there's a lot of things I would like to do, Like I'm thinking of stuff, and I haven't mentioned this on air before, so I guess for anyone listening, I'm looking into doing actual, physical, real life investigations on certain cryptid activity within my driving distances. Right, But I've got a couple of people lined up that were actually going to film it, So it's not just me going to go out there in the woods and hopefully get attacked by a bigfoot, but or at least try and document me being attacked by a bigfoot. Right. I might not live, but will be least famous for the guy that caught bigfoot killing him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I actually went on my first at investigation. I guess you could call it with a paranormal group kind of for the show, but not really like I didn't, I didn't record. I guess I did record it, but I don't really know if I'm gonna put it out as an episode itself, but I went to I was invited to a state park here in Vermont, Jamaica State Park kind of put on like a ghost story night, and I had a paranormal team come with me and they, you know, we did an investigation at the end and kind of found some interesting stuff, some pretty creepy things, but it was fun.
Speaker 1: I've only been on a couple of different investigations for paranormal stuff, and that was not really anything that I thought was extravagant. And that was probably fifteen plus years ago. When we were younger and dumb. We used to go to these haunted quote unquote cemetery, haunted whatever locations, and obviously everyone's dumbe when you're a teenager. I think cemeteries are haunted. But we did stuff like that before there were shows like ghost Hunters or like this was back in like oh yeah, the year two thousand, two thousand and one, when I was still in high school. I was like, we didn't have that shit on TV, right, So now that is I grew up doing that stuff with my friends. But other than that, I've never been out with anyone that's really other than the one or once or twice before in the winter the last fifteen years with people that are supposed to be ghost hunters, right, But I've never been on a cryptied hunt, so trying to at least put that little notch under my belt. I don't think anything will happen, but you never know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never been on a cryptied hunt either, but I uh, you know, I do a lot of deer hunting, and in twenty seventeen it was opening day. I didn't see anything, but I'm pretty sure that whatever was up there, it was definitely like a sas squatch of so, you know, I think it was a juvenile and then you know a parent or you know, an older one behind it somewhere kind of drew my attention away from from the younger one. It was. It was pretty nerve wracking.
Speaker 1: I mean, were you like on the tree stand or something.
Speaker 2: No, I was. I was walking, you know, I was walking to the hunting location. So my grandparents, my family, they own a bunch of land on on this mountain, you know, it's called Mount e From. It's fairly you know, it's not huge, it's about four thousand feet. But I was going up the mountain to my usual spot. There's this Class four road that goes up the middle to the summit. You know, we walk up this road. Uh, we do a lot of maple sugaring up there, so this road is like we walk on all the time. And I was walking up this road and the only other hunter that ever that I've ever seen up there, like this is my grandparents' land. This is the only other guy that hunts this location. He was coming down out of the woods and he looked really I could tell something that you know, spooked him. He looked spooked. So I asked him. I was like, what's going on, how's the hunting. He was like, oh, man, I was sitting behind this raw and and this bobcat came out of nowhere and jumped over the top of me and went running off in the woods. And he's like it scared me, and you know, I'm just I'm just leaving now. And I was like, oh, wow, that's weird. I didn't really think anything of it at the time, and I kept so I kept going up to hill and this was then he had just come down the hill, so he must have been up there when all this, you know, kind of started off. So I was going up to hill and I started to hear what sounded like a turkey, or you know, it sounded like a person trying to sound like a turkey, so it didn't sound exactly like a turkey. And as I kept going up to hill, the turkey sound, the turkey call kind of devolved into more of a growl. You know. The closer I got to where the sound was coming from, the more it changed from a turkey to a growl. And then I got pretty much, you know, probably twenty yards from where the sound was coming from, and I couldn't see anything it was. Whatever it was was in like this thicket of really there were like saplings, but there were so many saplings it was so thick. I couldn't see through it. Whatever it was in, whatever was there was was behind this you know, growth of trees, and it had turned into a full growl at this point, you know, and I had my little my brother in law was with me when he was like ten years old or something. So I'm like, dude, we got you gotta stop, we gotta stop. Whenever, you know, I was really starting to get creeped out and we were hunting, so I had my rifle, my side arm. I was loaded like, you know, something was was to jump out at us. We would have I should, you know, I shouldn't have been afraid. And it was doing this growling sound. And then from behind me I heard four tree knocks. Now I had never thought I always thought tree knocks were just something, you know, we're a joke. It was something that you'd hear on uh, finding Bigfoot or something. You know. I didn't actually think that that this was a real phenomenon. But I shit you not. This thing was growling at us, and then from behind me it was like boom boom, boom boom. And at that point, I was just like, okay, we gotta leave. We got to get out of here. We slowly backed away and left. But I didn't see anything. I never saw anything. Right. Could have been another hunter just messing around with us, but then there would have had been two of them, you know. Obviously the tree knocks came from behind us somewhere. And if this was another hunter, I mean this guy was he was playing fast and loose with his life, Like I could have easily just shut you know, pointed and pulled the trigger. And I know people who do that kind of shit, you know, like sound shooters, they hear something and they kind of just shoot at it. Right now, obviously I don't do that, but this guy, if this was a person like I could have, you know, he would have no no idea. He could have just been killed. So I do not think it was a person, but it could have been in this location. It's on my Graham's property. I mean, this is not the only weird thing that has happened up there, you know. I've talked to multiple family members. Like I said, we do maple sugaring up there. People have seen weird things. It seems to only go on from like mid to late October to I don't know, like March or April, you know, springtime seems to only go on in the winter. Really it's strange. But yeah, I don't know. I'd never seen I'd never actually seen anything. I've had cameras up there, never gotten a picture of anything weird, you know, So I don't know. I don't know what it was.
Speaker 1: But the knocking to me, I was going to say, I had the similar mindset is I don't really think the knocking is them trying to communicate. If they do that. I've also thought it was strange like you have. People are out looking for these supposedly super smart, elusive creatures that no one can ever find or take photos of. Yeah, we're gonna go out there and scream and holler and bang on trees and expect them to be stupid enough just wander on up be like, oh hey, what's up, fellow? Like, right, I understand it's like a TV show, but like everyone tries to emulate that. Well, I say everyone, but a lot of people tries to emulate what they see on television. And for me, I'm like, you're not gonna find anything by doing that, right, You're just allowing that to know exactly where you're at now, so it's going to avoid you, right, Yeah. I mean I have a feeling they can distinguish the difference between a person and another whatever a sasquatches.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no doubt. And I mean, like the tree knocks, I don't I don't think it was trying to communicate I honestly, you know, I think it was just trying to get my attention away from you know, whatever was making the calls. That's what I think it was doing.
Speaker 1: A bit of distraction, Yeah, just trying.
Speaker 2: To distract me. And I think, like the other dude that was up there sitting behind this rock, I think whatever was up there spooked that bobcat, you know, and that's why it went running off and over him and scared him and he left. But he must have been up there with whatever else was up there, you know. I've never actually talked to the guy to see if he experienced anything else that day, because, like when I say he was spooked, like he was spooked, like I could instantly tell on his face, so he might actually seen something else. I don't know. I never even thought of of reaching out to him until right now.
Speaker 1: Well, if you ever do, yeah, I'm gonna have to let me know what he thinks. But now, far as like what you're wanting to talk about here tonight, I forget what you said it was, but you mentioned it was by the Bridgewater Triangle, and I've had several different episodes about that, so it's really there's something strange in that whole area. I don't know what it.
Speaker 2: Is, right, Yeah, the Bennington Triangle, the Triangle. Yeah, a lot of people, I feel like a lot of people haven't heard of the Banging Triangle. And it's like I said, you know, I said earlier. It's it's really not that far away from the Bridgewater Triangle, right, It's only like a couple I don't know, less than it's like one hundred and eighty miles away or something like that, so it is fairly close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't I don't know a whole lot about it.
Speaker 2: So well, I'll get into that.
Speaker 1: So for me, I'm just gonna sit here and listen and you can take it over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, perfect. So I'm like, I'm gonna start and if there is something that you want to like talk about, you know, you can just interrupt me, because I did. I wrote out a bunch of notes. There's so much to remember. My memory is totally shot. So let's see where I can pick this up from. Uh So, yeah, So, like I'm from Vermont, A lot of people haven't necessarily, I feel like, I, you know, a lot of people haven't heard of the Bennington Trigon. I feel like a lot of people haven't even heard of Vermont. You know. I tell people I'm from Vermont and they ask me what state that's in, right, Like it's a city or something, But Vermont is, you know, it's a state. It's one of the smaller states. It's up in the northeast.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: We were the fourteenth state, so we came in, you know, after the We were the first to be added to the Union after the you know original thirteen colonies, and the land you know that would become Vermont was was pretty much wild frontier until around the seventeen thirties. We were kind of fought over by New York and New Hampshire for a while, and we played a pretty big role in the French and Indian War and even bigger role in like the Revolutionary War. You know, we have Lake Champlain. A lot of people probably heard of champ He's kind of like a lake monster, kind of like NeSSI he's from Lake Champlain. So this is you know, it's a Lake Champlain straddles Vermont in upstate New York and also played a pretty big role in you know, like the Revolutionary Wars. You know, America had its first navy on Lake Champlain. This is where you get figures like Ethan Allen or Benedict Arnold, you know, they they really came into prominence here in Vermont. H And as I guess as a sort of side note, I don't know if you might find this interesting or not. But I, like I said, I'm a postal driver and along my mail route I randomly came across someone who told me this story on how Benedict Arnold is actually buried in you know this this unnamed graves. You know, there's this grave site in the middle of the woods. They say Benedict Arnold's buried there, and and funnily enough, it's it's on a product plot of land that was owned by Ethan allen Son. So I don't we don't have to get into the backstory of everything. But you know, they fought together in the Revolutionary War, so I don't know. That's the story that they told me. I don't know if it's true or not. You know, Benedict Arnold supposedly buried in England. But I always found that kind of interesting. But I doesn't have anything to do with the Bennington Triangle. I just some people might find that interesting. Uh. But yeah, you know you had mentioned that this area is is kind of there's something going on in this area, and I would definitely agree. And I think the most notably haunted location or just location for paranormal activity in Vermont is the Bennington Triangle so much like it's a lot like the Bermuda Triangle. Like I said, the Bridgewater Triangle. It's kind of a geographical location tucked away in southwest corner of Vermont. You know. It gets its name from this Vermont folklorist and paranormal author named Joseph Sitrow. I don't know if you've heard of him or not. He's kind of no He writes a lot about New England, really, you know, paranormal New England, and he kind of dug into the triangles mysteries in the nineteen nineties, so he coined the term the Bennington Triangle. Much like other triangles, you know, there's no official boundary lines. However, the towns of Bennington and Woodford, Shaftesbury, and Somerset kind of make up the roughly three hundred square miles of the triangle, with the focal point located around a mountain called Gladston Burry Mountain. It's kind of like in the middle of it, right, So if you research this area, I'll find the same old information over and over again. You know, missing people in the forties, there's an old ghost town man eating rocks, sasquatch attacks from you know, the eighteen hundreds, as well as your usual UFO and ghost stories and shadow person sightings and things like that. And I find that this, you know, if you look up podcasts on the Bennington Triangle, it's all they usually only focus on, you know, there was this spat of missing people, right. But what I find I guess what I find most interesting about the Bennington Triangle is that supposedly the four winds meet at the mountain summit and the Abenaki it was this Native America, you know, this indigenous tribe that lived in the region before the settlers came in. They claimed that the mountain itself was cursed because of these four winds they met at the summit. At least that that was the official reason that they stated. Now, the land you know around the triangle, so you know, Bennington and Glastonbury and things like that. You know, it kind of goes back to the late seventeen hundreds when this dude named Benning Wentworth. He was a governor of New Hampshire. He visited the city of Bennington in seventeen sixty one and he planned to write up charters for the mountain region around Bennington. You know, and we see in his journal when he took this trip, you know, he wanted settlers to move out of Bennington and into the land, right And we see in his journal that he rode about seeing shadow figures in the trees and hearing inhuman screams coming from the forest at night. And he, you know, on that trip where he provided these charters, he reported all sorts of weird stuff happening to him when he was up there. Now, the abanaky, like I said, they thought the land was cursed, so they warned against the settlers. You know, they told him not to go up there if they had to, then to stay away from the summit of the mountain, which seemed to be the epicenter for you know, the mountain's powers. It said that they would only enter the woods of Glastonbury to enter their dead. Other than that they would stay away from the mountain. So white settlers begin arriving in seventeen ninety one. And I'm gonna try to blow through this as quickly as possible. It's kind of boring, it's just the history of the triangle, but it definitely I think plays a big role in you know, what could be going on up there. So settlers arrived in seventeen ninety one. By eighteen ten there were seventy six residents. By the eighteen forties, several families had left, leaving only fifty residents. And it wasn't until after the Civil War that Gladstonbury saw boom in population. So Bennington had become quite wealthy, and due to the boom and industry, you know, Gladstonbury saw growth as well. Took several decades, but proper villages were constructed, one called Faysville and the other called South Glastonbury. So by the eighteen seventies, the towns on Glastonbury Mountain, mostly South Gladstonbury, were very successful thanks to the vast amounts of timber that surrounded the village. So they became charcoal producers and they cut down, you know, they would cut down all these trees. They would create charcoal which was used to power the iron mills upstate New York. So eighteen seventy saw the construction of two mills, one in each village, as well as twelve kilns in South Gladstonbury. And by eighteen seventy three a railway was finished, making transport between Gladstonbury and Bennington much easier. This is where we get our first example of something weird going on. So in eighteen ninety two, after the majority of the timber had been cut from the mountain, and like I said, I think that plays a pretty key role in unleashing whatever whatever was was, you know, laying semi dormant, I guess you could say at the time. Anyway, there was one mill worker, a man named Henry McDowell, who would end up bashing another worker in the head with a rock, crushing his skull and killing him and instantly. And when asked why he did it, he would tell authorities that the voices from the forest told him to do it. And you know, he went on the run. He was caught in Connecticut and that's where he admitted to the murder. Henry McDowell. He would end up escaping from the prison asylum he was placed in. It would never be seen again. So back in Faysville and South Glastonbury, their lucrative charcoal business kind of came to an end around eighteen eighty nine, you know, after they had pretty much cut all the trees from the mountain. Right railroad operations you know, kind of ceased there was no one to transport this lumber. You know, they kind of just their entire economy just crashed. And they would transform this charcoal business into a resort. So they would turn their bunk house into a grand hotel and their general store into a casino. They would rebuild the train and do an electric tram. But they used to carry people from Bennington, you know, up the mountain side to Gladsonbury or South Gladsonbury and all this seemed like a great idea, right the town was prosperous again, but it didn't last long. Glastonbury experienced a single year of operation before the following spring, when the snow began to melt and the rains fell. The infrastructure that supported Glastonbury was literally washed down the mountain in an epic flood, obviously thanks to all the trees that they cut down. You know, these trees they hold the soil together. There was nothing to hold the soil and they kind of just lost everything. Uh. Now that's the basic history of the town. It's now ghost town. You can go up there. There's all these foundations and you know, there's no buildings left now, but there's there's these foundations. People go up there. You know, you can see videos on YouTube and stuff. It is a fairly decent hike. If you are in the area or you're thinking about going to the area, it's pretty decent hike just to get up there. It's like three miles or something like that. But if you are a thing you're going up there, I mean, I guess I would kind of recommend it. It might be exciting, but yeah, that's the basic history. Like I said, in the nineteen forties, five people went missing in a five year spand and this is what gets the most attention when you talk about the Bennington Triangle. But I don't, you know, it's interesting, but it's definitely not the most interesting thing I think. So there's estimate.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask a question, yep. The five people that were missing, were they five to like, were any of them together or were they all just random people that came up missing? And were they all men women mixtures.
Speaker 2: I'll get into it, but no, they weren't together. But it's very weird. It's almost like I don't like talking about you know, I'm a paranormal guy, right, I like weird things, So I don't like talking about, you know, the serial killer theory, right, but it's almost it's very strange. You know, I'll lay out the years and things and you'll notice, like something funky's going on here, Like there's a reason why people focus on this. David Palides Polites has he's included this in his his Eastern Bug, you know, Missing four and one, the Eastern Book. But yeah, so there's estimates that up to forty people have gone missing within the triangle over the course of all these years. And before these five people went missing, there were two others that were also kind of strange disappearances as well as deaths that occurred in the area that don't get as much attention. One was in nineteen forty two and the other was in nineteen forty three, so they're kind of back to back, you know, you'll, I'll get into the five now. So between nineteen forty five and nineteen fifty, you know, these these five people really gained notoriety. And the first one is a man named Midy Rivers and he was a hunter. You know, he's a hunting guide, a local hunting guide in this place called Brickford Hollow. He was leading a group of hunters in Brickford Hollow, which I think is also called Hell's Hollow. It got the nickname Hell's Hollow. I'm not exactly sure why, but it definitely doesn't sound very very pleasant.
Speaker 1: I felt like a lot of those places were given the names of devils and hells and everything else to make them sounds scary to white settlers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that that very well could be the reason. I like, I don't know, but yeah, many rivers he would just vanish without a trace. He was with hunters, right, He kind of went ahead of them to prepare the camp, and he disappeared between leaving the hunters the group of hunters, so I guess this guy was with the group. He appeared between leaving those hunters and the camp in between that point. At some point he disappeared, and that was on November twelfth, nineteen forty five, and he just I guess, kind of just keep this in the back of your head. He was wearing a red and black jacket. Now, they never found anything of him. There's reports that they found a single bullet that had not been shot, like it had just fallen out of his pocket and it was kind of like on the edge of a very shallow stream, like a creek, not a river or anything like. He couldn't have drowned or been swept down river, right, It's just this very very shallow creek. And the next one to go missing was Paula Weldon, and she's probably the most popular one. You know, she was very wealthier parent. You know, her dad owned some sort of company and he put a lot of money into finding her. And she's actually the reason why the Vermont State Police, you know, was started. And she went missing on December one, nineteen forty six, you know, about a year later. And she hitchhiked from I believe it was Southern Vermont College. You know, this was a it's not open anymore and it's got its own paranormal issues going on there, but you know, it's not too far away. It's in Bennington. And she hitchhiked from the college to Brickford Hollow and she was wearing a red jacket and there's some evidence that she might have gone into a car. Now keep that in mind to the end of this when I'm going to get into something that I've recently uncovered that's very very strange. The third person to go missing was James Tedford. He was a World War One vet. He practically went missing on a bus. No one ever saw him get off, No one ever saw you know, he never went so he got on the bus, no one ever saw him god get off the bus. He never made it to his destination. So they say, you know, he just disappeared from the bus, right And he went missing on December first, nineteen forty nine, so three years to the day after PAULA Weldon went missing. Some people say that he was seen talking with somebody before he went missing, but you know, people just say that there's no evidence to support that he actually did. The next person, this would be the fourth one, was a little boy named Paul Jepsum and he went missing on October twelfth, nineteen fifty. He was wearing a red sweater. Bloodhounds tracked you know, his his trail is sent to a road that was near the mountain near Glastonbury, and his parents reported that he had had and urge to go to the mountain, you know, in the weeks leading up to his disappearance. Now, the last one to go missing within this timeframe was free to Langer. She missing like two weeks later on October twenty eighth, nineteen fifty. She was wearing a red and white woolen shirt. And out of the five that went missing that we just talked about, she was the only one that was ever found. Now. She was found seven miles away or uh three and a half miles away, seven months later, right after the snow had melted and in the springtime, and they attributed her death to an accidental drowning. She was found, you know, face up at the edge of Summerset Reservoir in a in like with the missing four one one stuff. You know, she was found in a location that had been served several times previously, but it wasn't until the springtime when they found her. Right, let's see here. So the two that I had mentioned briefly before these major, you know, occurrences was a boy named Melvin Hills who went missing in nineteen forty two from the Bennington area. He was never found. They don't you know, I don't know if this has anything to do with a triangle or if he just went missing somewhere else. I don't know, but he went missing and was never found. And on November eleventh, nineteen forty three, Carl Herrick was hunting with a cousin in the triangle. They ended up separating, and when Carl didn't return that night, his cousin went for help. Now, Carl was found three days later. His rifle was one hundred feet away, you know, from him, and he had been squeezed to death right his rib cage, His ribs had punctured his lungs, you know, due to the immense pressure and force, kind of like someone gave him a giant bear hug, right, and that is how he died. Well, I guess a lot of people attribute that to sasquatch or something.
Speaker 1: Right, it sounds like something I was getting ready to say, like a bear hug. Now, there are bears in that area. But if something were to kill him, like a bear, wasn't the bear have eaten him? Uh?
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, we do a black bear in the area.
Speaker 1: It's just weird. If a bear would have killed him, they didn't.
Speaker 2: Do anything right, Like if he was attacked by an animal, they would have known. Like, if you're gonna get attacked by a bear and then someone finds your body, they're obviously gonna know you were attacked by an animal, like it. Being attacked by an animal is not pretty you know, there's blood, there's clothings ripped up, you know, you got scratch smarks everywhere. There was none of that. It was just his lungs were punctured and that was it. Nothing had touched him in the three days or however, many days after his death, nothing had touched him. It was just his punctured lungs and you know, he had been squeezed to death. And his rifle was you know, one hundred feet away or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just strange. Now, I know you I don't think you've gotten into this far, but you mentioned the David Palidi's scene has got me thinking. I remember specifically on the video like the series that he did. I think it was the second one, that one was called the Hunted Yep, the old guy that was hunting that ended up disappearing. Is that one of the people from that area?
Speaker 2: No, but it's not that far away either, I mean, okay, yeah, Bennington is right on the border of kind of that area. You know, maybe like an hour and a half drive. But yeah, it's not in that area, but it isn't It isn't that that far away?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I just was kind of curious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, same general area, but not in the triangle or the same state. Okay, yeah, uh so yeah, anyways, those are the missing people. Those are the you know, when you talk about the triangle, that's what people mainly talk about. But that's not necessarily what grabbed my attention.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: What really grabbed my attention, And this is where it starts to get This is where I kind of go off the rails and I got into my own research on a bunch of stuff. So hear me out, let me know what you think, Like this is gonna get kind of weird, all right. So what really grabbed my interest about the triangle is the fact that the local Abhanaki believed they're creator God lived within this mountain, you know, Mount Glastonbury. Uh So, as I looked into this topic, I do deep, you know, down a rabbit hole obviously, Like there's so much to to look through that I obviously haven't looked through at all. There's just too much, too much information, and there's a lot of information that I can access. You know, I've tried. I'm not Native American myself, I don't have Native American blood in me. I've reached out to our local tribes. Uh, but they don't want, you know, anything to do with this. So there there's I have not been able to I just want to. I want to make sure that's out there. I've not talked to any you know, tribal leaders about any of this or gotten their opinion. I've just read what I could from books on the subject, as well as you know, articles online and things like that. So yeah, So as I looked into this, I dove down a huge rabbit hole that it kind of included you know, primordial beings as well as a concept known as chaotic waters, which which nearly every major religion I looked into, including the majority, if not all, of the First Nations and Native American beliefs you know, talk about it. It's very strange. Like I said, every and not just the Native American you know and First Nation tribes. I'm talking about every religion. So every religion I looked into spoke about this mysterious cosmic substance I will refer to as chaotic water. You know, it's not always referred to as that, but a lot of these religions talk about it, you know, they call it chaotic water. So this chaotic water, it seems to be some sort of portal or doorway where those primordial beings and particularly the gods or beings of extraordinary power are able to literally pull not only other beings from, but also places and things. Right, So I picture I picture this as as like, uh, the place and stranger things where Eleven goes when she's kind of like mentally searching. You know, it's like dark and she's like walking on you know, a little bit of water. I kind of picture it something like that. We don't really have a clear uniform description of this place, and ancient cultures had different names for it, you know, like the Samerians and the Babylonians knew it as Absu. The ancient Egyptians called it the New. Ancient Hindus called it the ast the Yazidis knew it as the Durr or the white Pearl. Zoroastrians called it the Vruska. Abrahamic religions, you know, like like Christianity and Judaism, and you know, they they refer to it as the tay Home. So it's even in you know, the Bible, they talk about it. In the Bible, they refer to it as the Tailome. You know, I believe the quote from the Bible is let there be a firm firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it and let it divide the waters from the waters. And that's Genesis.
Speaker 1: You know. Six.
Speaker 2: I'm not a I'm not really big up on the Bible myself, but I have talked to Gary Wayne about this. I've had him on my show and I kind of I asked him of all about this stuff, and I think, you know, a lot of what he says plays a role in what I'm gonna get into.
Speaker 1: Really, I haven't actually talked to him. He's been someone I've been wanting to reach too, but I never have. I just kind of I just go with whoever reachs out with me. That's how I do the episode. I don't, yeah, manes, I don't hunt too many people. Now.
Speaker 2: He's an interesting man. I mean, he's got he's a wealth of knowledge, that's for sure. Likes you could ask him pretty much anything that deals with not even the Bible, just like ancient gods and beings, and he's he knows about him. So like, like I asked Gary Wayne about this, you know, you know, I I kind of had this theory that the tay Home was kind of like a primordial being in itself. However, I couldn't I couldn't get him to agree to this, you know, but he kind of sold me on the idea that and and maybe it talks about this in the Bible and I just wasn't picking it up. But he kind of sold me on this idea that there was, you know, a whole another world before this world, and you know, God just totally. They often talk about the flood being the reset, right, but I'm talking we're talking about a flood before the flood, like a total flood that just knocked out everything. That's kind of what he explained explained it as. However, I still kind of feel like the Tayhome is almost a primordial being in itself. But yeah, that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with with the Bennington Triangle. But uh, but like I said, I mean a lot of these major religions talk about this this chaotic water. Even like North Norse mythology is somewhat of an outliers. There's no like official chaotic water. However, their primordial god was seemingly borne from the melting waters where Musselheim and Joltenheim met, you know, so like the fires of of of Mossolheim kind of melted the ice from from Jotenheim and from that their god, you know, their their their primordial uh creator god was born. And that's just a handful of names that uh from major religions both historic and modern, that include you know, cosmic water in their historical makeup. So there's also you know, kind of this idea that within these primordial waters, before creation had even taken place, that there's still existed gods. You know, I kind of mentioned it before, known as primordials, and these are the gods that that these would be like first generation gods. Uh So, these primordial gods are the creators of all other gods, right, they play a role. It's often is that my computer doing that?
Speaker 1: What are you hearing?
Speaker 2: Sorry? I didn't I didn't know if you heard that or not. It keeps beeping. I don't know how to turn.
Speaker 1: It off though, I don't hear anything all right, sorry?
Speaker 2: Uh so, yeah, So, like I'm not talking about gods like Zeus or Thor or Nubis or Thronos or the Titans, like I don't know how how you know how big you are into like Nephelum, talk and things like that. But this is kind of going down those lines. You know, when you think of all these these gods and all these you know, polytheistic religions and mythologies of you you kind of think you have to think of them in terms of they're all kind of their own nephelum almost right. This is kind of what Gary Wayne talks about. So it's kind of the way that I took it as So these primordial gods, they're not they would be you know, first generation, not you know, not like Zeus or Thor or the ones that I had just mentioned. I'm talking more about like gods like raw or Gaya or Chaos Tartaris. A lot of Native American and First Nation tribes talked about the Great Spirit. You know, there's there's just too many dimensions. There's there's so many now, like I said, or I don't know if I said this or not, but this is this is really just a theory and a theory that I'm continuously working on. But from what I've gathered from talking with people like Gary Wayne and digging into topics like uh, immortal beings like the Fay, like the Tuatha day or the the noon Hind. I think that it plays a role within the triangle. So yeah, so I kind of dove into all this this god talk, you know, after I had read about this Abanaki creator god and this god's name was Tallbaldak or that that's what we would know him as. Like I said, you know, I'm not an indigenous tribe member, so I I just want to I really want to point that out. You know, I don't necessarily know exactly what I'm talking about because I'm not a tribal member, so but what I do. But what I do know is that tallball Dac is a creator god that's unique to the Abanaki, and the Abnaki, you know, is one of the tribe that make up the Wabanaki Confederacy and is considered, you know, one of these primordials who existed within the chaotic waters, which is described in Abinaki lore as an empty, colorless plane. So the Wabanaki Confederacy, there's five tribes. I think I listed them off further down the line, but the Abnaki is one of those tribes and they kind of make up the you know Native American tribes in Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine and up into Canada and throughout those tribes. Tabaldac is really only a creator god to the the Abanaki. And like I said, they say he lives on this mountain, this Glassonberry Mountain, right. But yeah, you know, like there's just so I can't I can't stress enough how much there is to read. So I'm really trying to piece this together as I go. But I don't believe these these primordial beings were actual gods, you know, creating bits of the world from nothing and then piecing it together like a puzzle. You know. I have pondered that idea, but obviously that doesn't it does doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I do believe they were powerful beings, you know, like the Nephilm or the Fay, who were able to do fantastical things like create life from the natural world or destroy it completely. You know, these are things that you know, the indigenous people like the Abanaki, had never seen before. But what attribute you know to these beings being odds?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know, we have to keep in mind, I don't really know how to put this. Uh. So there's the Abenaki, obviously, you know, this this Wabanaki Confederacy and these these Native American tribes that we know of today. You know, they've been around for a while. I don't, I didn't, you know, I don't know exactly how long, but there were tribes that came before them, right, and so those are the tribes that really interest me. You know, I think a lot of the the stories that are passed down through you know, these tribes over these years, they originate from these these preed tribes. I don't, I don't necessarily know what they're called, but you know, these tribes that existed before the Abnaki were actually in place, so there their stories are essentially stories that have been passed down you know, orally for equally you know, thousands and thousands of years, kind of like how you know, like the Sphinx and the Great Pyramid were probably in Egypt long before the Egyptians were there, right, you know, but then the Egyptians kind of took took those over claimed them as their own. It's kind of like that, you know, but story wise, and you know, when it comes to like gods and things like that. So the Abenaki who lived around Glastonbury during the last few centuries weren't the same indigenous culture who lived there thousands of years ago, which is important to know, like I said, especially when it comes to investigating the origins of Tabal Dak and who he actually was. I call it the the Vera Coacha effect. I don't know if you know who Vera Coacha was. He was a pre inc in h He was pre incing as well as an incin creator god who essentially came from somewhere else. He looked completely different, you know than any other gods or any of the ink and people. You know he had He had pale white skin, he had a beard. You know, he carried books they didn't have. You know, there's there's carvings of him and they looked like he's holding books. You know, they they didn't have books back then. Uh So, I kind of it's almost like the same thing. We don't necessarily need to get into to uh fear culture. But the story of Verkroacher raises tons of questions for me. You know, is he a member of the Macal? Did he come from you know, the other world like the Tuatha day or the nonheind? Was he a nephelum? You know, these are all questions that I think of when I think of of tallball back and where he came from. He's already connected to the old world god uh, gods that are reported to be you know nephlum if you listen, you know, agree with people like Gary Wayne. And they're also you know, created through this chaotic water concept. So I took a closer look at the mountain and well, we're thinking, you know, weird things have been going on for hundreds of years. I kind of feel like the most important piece of lore is the fact that the you know, the Abenaki believed the mountain is cursed in the existence of these man eating rocks, right. I think I kind of breezed over that subject. But you know, there are stories of these man eating rocks on the mountain where you you you know the Abanaki talked about and you step on a rock in a certain place and it'll just eat you. Hole. I've always pictured these as as like you know, portals to somewhere else, right, m hm, you know. And these are you know, legends that go back to the original inhabitants.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And they're the most reliable in my mind. You know, these these the Native American stories, I feel like are more reliable than you know, the stories told by the settlers and things like that. In one of these you know, original mysteries from the mountain that it's not necessarily paranormal. It's kind of fairly mundane on the surface, but it tends to be left out of the triangle lore. And those are you know, they're stories of these these mysterious stone carns that are on the mountain, you know, the mountain top, so about five hundred feet from the summit, there are these five stone carns. Now, a stone carn is kind of like a bunch of stacked stones, you know. Uh, But these specific carns, they're nothing like the stack stones that you see by the river. There's something like that, you know, rock gardens or whatever people make. These carns are are short and wide, but they clearly mark something and it's not a trail. A lot of people think that, you know, these cars were marking trails of some sort. There were no trails to be marked when these were made. You know. Like the collective thought of these these stone carns, by people much smarter than me, obviously, is that they were built for some religious or ritualistic purpose. Now these smarter people are members of like you know, New England Antiquities Research Association or NERA. Now, these guys have done scientific evaluations on the carns and have come to the conclusion that they aren't only designed to be ritualistic, but they're also very old, you know, potentially thousands of years old, so they date back before the Abenaki were there. You know, you can't necessarily date stone, but through moss growth and some I don't know, crazy scientific method, NERO was able to date this collection of five carns. You know, they call them ancient. I'm a pretty big carn guy, you know. I like there's a lot of weird stone things going on here in New England, right I find them pretty fascinating. You know where New England is full of mysterious stone structures, one of which which I think could play a role in what's going on in the Triangle is a place near the New Hampshire Sea coast, and it's called America's Stonehenge or Mystery Hill. You know, it plays a role, at least I think it plays a role in what's going on in the triangle. Kind of going back to the beginning, now, America's Stonehenge is a collection of stone ruins sits on about twelve acres of land in Salem, New Hampshire. This is so this is Salem in the Hampshire and not Sail in Massachusetts. You know, there's no witches up here.
Speaker 1: They burn them all.
Speaker 2: It's not much is known about this place obviously, other than it's about four thousand years old. Maybe you know, a lot of people think that it's a hoax, you know, like some farmer made it or something. But a lot of people, you know, we have all sorts of stone structures here in New England that that people are like, oh, that's a you know, that's a root seller. You know, some farmer made that, or blah blah blah. Even I don't know what where are you from exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm in Indiana.
Speaker 2: You guys have like stone walls and things out there.
Speaker 1: Not that I'm aware of. There are some places that have like old building ruins or whatever. Right there's there's a place where I used to work, and we were doing in this highway work and you can see the old chimney off in the woods. But there was never any road or driveway or anything that is in the middle of this woods. So we always said, it was like an old shiner still or something that they did back in the old days. But it was made of brick and it was still off in the woods. But you can see somewhat of a foundation, so I'm assuming at one point there had to have been a house or something out there, but it wasn't anything like that. And then there are some places that have like little underground bunker entrances, but I don't know if anyone's ever actually to them.
Speaker 2: That's really cool because we have places like that too. They're like they look like you know, they call them stone chambers here in New England, and I think there's quite a few in Maine too as well. I talked with Mark about this a lot. These stone chambers. You know, nobody knows who made them or what they're for. You know, all people have all sorts of theories on them, but they're like, you know, a farmer didn't make this. They're not made by a farmer. You know. They have like bee hive ceilings. So these slabs of rocks that weigh like tons, like I don't even know, thousands and thousands of pounds, are like intricate, intricately stacked together to make these roofs and they're like rooms underground, right, you crawl through a little tiny hole. A lot of them are aligned to like the summer or winter solstice, so that you know, at the right time, the sun will shine through the opening and'll you know, some of these have like quartz crystals in the back, and the sun will hit the courts and it'll light up the whole room like a farmer. Didn't take the time to make that, you know, they they had so much shit to worry about that they they were not worried about making these these crazy ass rooms. But you know, signed you know, archaeologists don't necessarily want to get involved at all, which is off. You know, it's weird. Some of them are excavated, but nobody really ever to any conclusions about them. But that's only one thing, right, these stone chambers. We also have stone walls. Now, I always I never thought anything about stone walls. Growing up in New England. There's stone walls everywhere. There's like three hundred thousand miles worth of stone walls. And I did you know, Mark does a lot of stuff on stone structures, so I did an episode with him about this. But there was like a time period. It was like a forty year period where three hundred thousand miles of stone walls were supposedly built to keep in sheep. You know, there was a huge sheep boom in New England back in the mid eighteen hundreds and supposedly all these stone walls were made to keep the sheep in. But I you know, after what that's a lot of sheep. Oh yeah, no, there was, like there were more sheep than people in New England at one point. But you know, after doing the research on it, I don't necessarily think I believe that there's just two. You know, the like I'm telling you, there's stone walls everywhere. Everywhere you look, there's gonna be a stone wall. But you know, I think it all kind of plays together at one point, you know, it all come together. But obviously I don't have the answer for that. But yeah, anyway, this place is called Mystery Hill. You know, it's called they call it America Stonehenge. It's a collection of underground chambers and stone walls and and blah blah blah that sit on you know, twelve acres of land in New Hampshire. You know, there's there's like standing stones that are kind of in a circle around the main complex. I guess you could say, which kind of mark important days of the year. So it's astronomically aligned. Each each standing stone kind of aligns to a different you know, time of the year, and it just kind of you know, those stones surround these underground chamber and everything. So what you know, what could ancient stone ruins hundreds of miles away in a completely different state have to do with a triangle. Well, I think it all comes down to these these stone carns that are on the mountain. So I scoured the internet for carns that looked the same or similar, right, I wanted to see if I could find out who made these specific carns and if they've been made anywhere else. And while there are carns and standing stones all over the world, like literally there's there's you know, people make carns everywhere, right, I really didn't find anything that looked the same, you know, they're always different. That was until I stumbled across a group, you know, an ancient culture called the Red Paint people now the Red Paint people, or an ancient you know culture that seemed to thrive along the main seacoast at some time thousands and thousands zero. You know, not a whole lot is known about these people except that they lived between two and six thousand years ago. They were avid deep sea fishermen, and they buried their dead with red and sometimes yellow ochre, which is where you know they get their name from. You know, like I said, not much is known about these people. Their bones I've pretty much dissolved within the acidic soil, leaving behind only the red paint in their graves. So that's that, you know, that's where they get their name from. Uh. I think I think some bones have been found, but they don't. I don't believe they've been able to get any DNA markers out of them.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: There are two things that caught my attention, and that was their advanced knowledge of seafaring and the stone carns they left behind, uh, particularly the stone carns at the Hurundu Wildlife Refuge in Maine. They're exactly the stain as the stone carns on Glassonbury Mountain, you know, which led me to believe that these ancient seafaring people could have made you know, the stone carns that are on Glassonbury mountains. So there's other carns that I know of in this area, but they don't look anything like the ones on Glassonbury Mountain. And given the age and given the age of these Red Paint people and the fact that we really don't know anything about them, you know, we don't know, you know, where they went, what happened to them, why they died out. We don't know anything about these people. Like they could have very well have migrated from the coast Inland, right right. So now mystery Hill comes into play when we try to figure out who the Red Paint people are or were, and where they came from. So and U Salem, Salem, New Hampshire, you know, isn't isn't far away from that far away from Maine, you know, the sea coast in Maine where these Red Paint people were said to thrive at least said to thrive, you know, thousands of years ago. But like I said, a lot of the uh graves where these Red Paint people were originally kind of discovered have been destroyed. There was no bones left. The only thing there is to mark that they were Red paint people were the red paint that was left over. So most of these these graves were just destroyed when when settlers were creating farmland. So this is why we don't know a whole lot about them. So I want to, like, you know, back at Mystery Hill or America's Stonehenge, on a stone within the ruins is an inscription that may give insight as to who built America Stonehenge or who the red paint people were. Now it's written in Phoenician, and it's late uh, and it's dedicated to Ball, you know, the the the the ancient god. I'm assuming you've heard of Ball before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's I don't want to dive a whole lot into it on this show, but like there's a whole big thing going on with that right now. Right now, there's some other shows that have been diving into Ball.
Speaker 2: Really. Yeah, that's fucking weird.
Speaker 1: Ye, I'll talk to you about it here, all fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's super weird. So yeah, that that inscription is that is that you know Mystery Hill. It's in Phoenician. Now, the Phoenicians, you know, they were this ancient seafaring race of you know people that kind of just like went all over the world pretty much. And another clue that's found at Mystery Hill. Mystery Hill deals with one of the alignment stone. It's the stone known as the Summer Sunrise stone. So the specific stone is aligned obviously with the summer equinox. And you can trace a straight line from this stone through the center of one of the triathlons at you know, the actual Stonehenge, and if you continue that line, it runs all the way straight through to Lebanon or I guess Lebanon, you know, which is actually the ancestral home of the Phoenicians. So does this actually mean anything, Probably not, but it could. You know, a lot of these ancient people were really dedicated to you know, this archae astrology and things like that. But other evidence, you know, crew includes a Phoenician inscription that was found in Maine. You know, there there's a lake in upstate Vermont, you know, way up north on the Canadian border that borders you know, Vermont and Canada. That's called memphrom Maygog. You know, that's a very biblical name, especially when it comes to you know, from a you know the name of the lake comes from a pre existing Abenaki word or I guess saying that means where there's a big expanse of water. I don't know if that has anything to do with anything at all. I have no idea, however, just a fact that it has maygog in it, you know, and we're talking about Phoenicians interests me. Yeah, and how it has to do you know, it's a pre existing Abenaki word or name, so it was embedded within you know, the the Algonquin speaking family group, which is where the Abenaki come from. It's just you know, i'd mentioned, you know, these ancient tribes that came before the Abanaki and all these other tribes we know of it. It can kind of confusing, I guess, but who knows.
Speaker 1: When it comes to like like the Abanathy, I want to call them Abernathy. And I don't know why, Like I keep thinking that name for some reason. I don't even know why. They keep popping in my head every time you say it's all I can think is Abernathy. But for them, do we know whatever? Like what happened with them too? Because I know, like most of the indigenous peoples, we've all kind of pushed out of there. But were they was there still any remnants of them?
Speaker 2: I mean there's like, yeah, there's there's still like tribe members and they have groups and things here, but there's no like Abanaki, right right, you know, they kind of just like assimilated within you know, the rest of us.
Speaker 1: The area that I live in is Miami Indian is what they call themselves. So I'm not trying to say the discriminatory word of Indian, but like they call themselves the Miami Indians, and they are the tribes that live in the area that I live. I live in Miami County, which I'm assuming is named after the fact that the Miami Indians or preb blunter here. But they're not a recognized tribe, which I don't understand how that. I don't understand like the politics of any of that of how you become a recognized tribe. But forth for here, that's what they are. They have their own little area and it's not a reservation, but they have their own lands where they do some like horse stuff, and they have an old school they use for right now, they have a haunted house going on, so uh, they raise money for things, and they do like certain aspects. So again they're they're prevalent through here, and I've actually tried to reach out to one of the people that's part of the actual he's not an elder, but like he's one of the ones that runs the thing. And I never gotten a response back about something. But I always feel like when it comes to like original indigenous people's areas, they have a lot of stories and a lot of folklore and legends that we might write off as just that stories and folklore, But why do they make that up? What influenced that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, That's where I've always been interested in, is like finding out what the actual influence was to why they tell the stories that they tell. And for some reason there's they don't talk about it. And I understand we're not part of the tribe, but I'd always love to sit down and with some of them just to listen.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's exactly the you know that I've run into, Like nobody wants to talk about this with me. You know, I've reached out. I've reached out about several other things as well, but they're very at least I've only ever reached out to, you know, the Abnaki tribe and they're very private. You know, I don't know about other tribes, but I'm sure it's the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's the only one I've reached out to, is he, like recently where my local one, and I haven't heard anything back, So maybe someday.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, but yeah, I mean, I do think that the stories that they tell are more credible. They have a lot of credibility behind them, just because they're so old and well, you know, I don't they talk about a lot of strange things that I don't think that they would have just made up right, definitely witnessed something, And that's kind of what this whole, my whole theory is based off of. But it goes deeper than that, you know, there's it kind of hinges on who came before the Abanaki were here, is what I'm really trying to get at, you know, And I feel like the Phoenicians could have very well have been here before the Abanaki, And I'm about to get into why I think that, and that, you know, there's a good chance that some of them stayed here and they re existed the Abanaki and then the Abnaki kind of came in and kind of took over from there, you know. Other than you know, Lake memphrom Magog or Mystery Hill, you know, other examples that I have would be like the stone chambers that nobody knows anything about who built these stone chambers. Some people think they were Phoenicians, some people think they were you know, ancient Celtic chambers. You know, there's all sorts of different theories on them, as well as the stone walls. And then we have like, you know, the Island Royale copper mined their copper mind uh, you know, and I think, you know, the Copper Harbor ship is like a it's a carving in Lake Superior and Copper Harbor. There's this huge chunk of copper that kind of like I don't know how it got there. It got there somehow. But on this this this chunk of copper, there's a carving of what looks like a Phoenician ship. And I know that a sixth century BC replica Phoenician ship sailed from Tunisia to the Dominican Republic and then the north to uh to Florida. So the Phoenicians they could have made it this far and the dates they kind of add up to these sea people though, so the Phoenicians would have been on you know, they would have been very near the two thousand year Mark. So some people believe these these these red paint people existed up to six thousand years ago, but you know, I really have no idea. And if that's the case, then it could not have been the Phoenicians. But they were also here as as early as two thousand years ago, and that definitely fits the timeline. So yeah, so, you know, is it possible that this mysterious seafaring culture was actually the seafaring culture that we know about, you know, the Phoenicians. I think it's very possible that it could have been the Phoenicians. There's lots of it's strange that there's so many, you know, well, I guess there's not a ton, but there is a lot of Why is there these Phoenician relics? I guess you would call them around here? You know, like the Copper Harbor carving or the the ball carving at Mystery Hill or this one in Maine. You know who, why why would there be Phoenician things here if they they weren't here to begin with. I don't think that that people are just running around carving Phoenician stuff, you know, hundreds of years ago as some sort of hoax. So yeah, so this this advanced seafaring culture. It fits into the two thousand year period. But they weren't the only highly advanced ship They were the highly advanced ship builders, which I think plays a role and how they could have got here, you know, the prevalent colonizer as well as ambition, ambitious merchants. You know, they were the first to use iron nails in their ship building, as well as the first to sail around Africa from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean, you know, setting up colonies and ports of trade as you know, as they went. And I think it was on this expedition where they kind of you know, some of them got lost and sailed to America. So there's this theory that you know, Old World, the Old World Bronze Age was powered by New World copper and it was you know, this need for copper and it's incredible value that drove you know, people like the Phoenicians to New lands, right, So it would been this search for copper that drove them to America. So in three hundred and eighty BC, the Greek historian Theopompus wrote of a large island west of Gibraltar told to him by a Phoenician sailor, you know, was this North America. That was one kind of you know, thing that I pulled out of of the history books that I thought was pretty interesting. But you know, like I said, this is all a working theory. So but it does seem to fit fairly well in my mind. Uh, you know, science will probably never accept the thought that Phoenicians made it to North America. I mean, Vikings built a settlement on Newfoundland, right, but they refused to believe that they Vikings could have made it any farther south. You know, there's tons of evidence in Maine or Massachusetts or even you know, even South Newfoundland that there were Vikings there, but they still refuse to believe that they could have made it any further than the tip of Newfoundland. So it's no wonder that there's been so much pushback against you know, pre Columbian Phoenician contact. So I guess just a recap really quick. You know, we have mysterious mountain the center of the Bennington Triangle. We have Old World God rumored to live on that mountain. We have ritualistic stones stacked near the summit of the mountain that are thousands of years old, centuries older, than the Abenaki or the original settlers. We have an unknown seafaring people who could have come from the Old World, possibly Phoenicians or maybe even Celtic. You know, it's possible the people migrate from the Sea coast to Glassonbury Mountain, as the ritualistic Carns would suggest. Is it possible that a godlike entity existed on Mount Glastonbury? Those are kind of the questions that I've been pondering. Now, like I said before, this is a working theory, so I'm constantly doing research on this. There's probably so much more information that I simply just can't access at the time. But there's another connection between Maine and the Bennington Triangle that deals with another godlike creature. So from what I understand, the Wabanaki Confederate consists of five tribes, the Malasey, the Macaque or the Micmac the Pastege this one's difficult, the past and mcquaddie, the panob Scott, than the Abanaki. So those are the five tribes of the confederation. And out of those five tribes, the panob Scott and then Abanaki share very similar beliefs. And it comes to Tabaldac versus the Great Spirit. So the majority of the confederation believe in the Great Spirit being the Creator God, while the Abanaki and the Panobscot, which are from Maine, you know, southern Maine, believe in Tabaldak being the Creator God.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But other than believe, you know, believing in Talbaldak, these two tribes tell stories of a god preacher named Themola. You know, this is the thunderbird like Kaimera, with the ability to control the winds, that resides on a you know, this mountain. It's the tallest mountain in Maine called Mount Catatan. So this this this thunderbird God. You know, it as the head of a moose, the body of a man, you know, and the wings and claws of an eagle. And it's described in the story, you know, in the legends as being the pet of tallball deck. It's also you know, kind of sounds an awful lot like one of the Nephilum that Gary Wayne talks about. You know, he suggests that that Nephilum survived the flood and that there were different, you know, different tribes of Nephilum that looked different right there. You know, there's eagles, there were lions, uh, you know rams and and and bulls. You know, these these nephilom that kind of looked like you know, eagles and rams and things like that, and that they kind of kind of spread out throughout the world. There wasn't just they didn't just stay within the Holy land. So I did, you know, I did some research on the one from Japanese Low. This is just a side thing. I did some research on the one, and I'm pretty sure that the one, which are you know, demon like giants of Japanese law, I'm pretty sure the one or Nephilum. Right, they talk about them having six fingers, like the nephilum. You know, you can only kill them if you cut off their heads. Now, this is all like when you talk about the Nephilm. You talk about how you have to cut their heads off, how they had six fingers, you know, things like that. So you know, it's just another example of how they how they spread throughout the world. So you know, when you think in those kind of terms, you know, this, this this Pamola being sounds an awful lot like one of the nephilum.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Now, if Pamola is a nephilim, what is tallball deck right, I guess that's the main question I was kind of getting at. Common sense would dictate that tall Ball Deck is a nephilum as well. Right, Well, I know, uh, I kind of dropped a lot of convoluted details. But there's one piece I want to drag back to the forefront, and that isn't the inscription found at Mystery Hill in the Hampshire. So, like I said on you know, the stone at the ruins is a Phoenician inscription and the inscription says to ball on behalf of the Canaanites. This is dedicated, So you know, was Ball transported to this land, did he arrive with the others, did he come later? Was he conjured, was something else injured? We'll probably never know for sure. But there's one final piece of Mystery Hill that I think plays a role and who the red paint people could be and what Tallball doc is. And this piece is something called the sacrifice sacrificial slab. Now, the slab of rock located at the center of the complex is relatively human size, as though it was placed there to support a body, you know, and that there are these these drainage channels carved around the outside to allow blood to drain out right, you know, So were they sacrificing people at Mystery Hill? You know, if they did, the bodies were there, they're long gone now there's you know, this was would have been thousands of years ago.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But if they were, you know, what was the point of that? Were they making these sacrifices? And Ball's name, and if so, to what end? You know? I believe that whatever they were pulling from with some sort of nephelum like creature. I don't know if it was Ball himself, that whoever tall Ball doc is, I think he's some sort of old world nephlom that is was you know now resides within the Benington Triangle. Uh. You know these red paint people. You know, they were worshiping them up there at some point. And and now he's just, I guess laid dormant until I guess they cut down all the trees back in the triangle when they had their you know, they were cutting all these trees down to to make a charcoal with the kind of woke him up. Maybe, I don't know. This is kind of the theory that I've been working with. You know, he was putting off some sort of energy that was, you know, they were hearing inhuman screams and seeing shadow people in the woods and the Abanak. He said this land was cursed, you know, So he was putting off some sort of paranormal energy at some point. But I think he's really putting off some some more energy now that you know, he's kind of woken up. I guess that's kind of what I have on tall Ball Deck. I mean, I tried to put it as much as I could into kind of like a like a timeline as best as I could, but there there was a lot to go there. But while I was looking into tall Ball Deck, I came across a chemist. Now this is all allegedly, So this guy he's dead, he's he's not alive anymore, and I don't want to soil his good name, So this is all allegedly. However, I came across rumors of a secret bryonic lab, so they were doing work in cryonics in it was supposedly inside the mountain, inside this mountain called Mount Equinox, which is you know, a few miles away from the Bennington Triangle. And then this doctor Davidson, he's connected to like Oak Ridge labs he's connected to. He led a team that was pretty much directly under Oppenheimer and developing the nuclear bomb. Like this, this dude was in some into some serious top secret work. Uh, and I think he could be Now this is all, you know. I don't I don't want to get in trouble for saying this, And I don't know if I can get in trouble for saying this or not. But he, you know, this top secret lab could be behind why those five people went missing in the nineteen forties. You know, the timelines all at up. Doctor Davidson would have just been getting back from Oak Ridge Labs when those first people started going missing. He you know, this guy was like he definitely had some money. So he bought not eleven miles worth of this mountain and he built all these like he built like a an old. He wanted to make a ski resort on the mountain, right, so he started to build a ski lodge. He built a ski lodge. And then see if I can find the dude's name. I want his full name. Well, let me just start from the beginning. I guess this won't take very long. I don't I'm still kind of piecing this one definitely together. But so you know, earlier I had mentioned those several people who had gotten missing within the triangle. Now this was just a complete mystery during the nineteen forties and fifties, but it's still pretty much a complete mystery today. You know, only one of them was ever found, even she was found several months after. But the rest of them have never been found. Nothing has ever been found of them. You know, maybe they're they're they're in some sort of crevice up there. But I mean, this is this is Vermont. It's not like, you know, this mountain's only four thousand feet tall. It's not like a fourteen thousand foot mountain, right, There's not a whole lot of places that you can hide a body for that long. I feel like, especially when when the mountain's been scoured and was scoured, you know, not long after these people went missing. So I feel like if they went missing on accident, like they fell down or hit their head or something right and rolled into to I don't know, a hole in the ground, someone would have found him right now.
Speaker 1: So it is.
Speaker 2: Still strange that no one has ever found, not even one body other than Freedom Langer. But she doesn't necessarily count because she was found fairly recently after she went missing. So yeah, again, So we had Midi Rivers who went missing on November twelfth, nineteen forty five, PAULA Weldon December first, nineteen forty six, James Tedford December first, nineteen forty nine, Paul Jepsum October nineteen fifty, and Freedom Langer October of nineteen fifty. So there. You know, like I said earlier, I don't like to put a lot of stock in this serial killer theory, right. I want to talk about like these these man eating stones. You know, did one of these people step on a man eating stone and like get transported to another realm or something? You know, That's the kind of stuff I want to talk about. But then I found doctor Davidson and his secret Chronics Lab, and I really got to wondering, you know, where these people taken by doctor Davidson to be like, you know, test subjects. I don't you know, I don't know this was This would have been, if everything adds up properly, this would have been right around the time when his lab, the secret lab, would have been starting off. One thing, you know, there's there's really not like there's not a whole lot of evidence of what happened to these people. One thing that does jump out to me is the time of year that the different disappearances took place, you know, in the fall, between October and December. What this means, I don't know. There's really no specific pattern other than the months they took place, But there are some peculiar facts, and that is Paula Weldon and James Tedford are believed to have gone missing on the same day December first, three years apart, and there's a two week period between the disappearance with Paul Jepson and FRIEDA. Langer. In October of nineteen fifty four of the five individuals were wearing a red jacket of some kind. There are several theories of what happened to these people, the most obvious of which is a serial killer theory, which, like I said, I don't necessarily took a lot of stock in until I found you know, doctor Joseph George Davidson in the Secret Chronics Lab. Little background. I always like to get into the history of things. So doctor Davidson was an incredibly successful chemist, inventor and businessman who would end up buying eleven square miles of Mount Equinox in Manchester, Vermont to retire on. So. She was born on February seventh, eighteen ninety two, and would go on to receive his doctorate in chemistry from Columbia University University in nineteen eighteen. He would then take his doctorate and put it to good use for the military. During World War One. As a first lieutenant in the Army, Davidson would help develop mustard gas for the front lines. Like I'm telling you, this dude was he did some serious military work, and I think that it plays a role in you know what. I think his military work definitely plays a role in this secret lab. So, but this wouldn't be the only time that he collaborated with the army. So, in fact, doctor Davison would partake in the biggest scientific breakthrough probably ever. Right, Doctor Davidson would head Union Carbines contract to produce enriched uranium through gaseous diffusion in the K twenty five building at oak Ridge Labs under the Manhattan Project. So this guy he operated a top secret base, you know, a top secret lab out of the topest of top secret orders. Right, he wasn't just some grunt pushing switches. You know, this guy he was in the know, this guy was in charge. I can only imagine how, you know, many connections Doctor Davidson would have made in the military industrial complex, you know, as team leader of this this diffusion process. And I don't think this is the last time Doctor Davidson would operate a secret lab. Like I said, so, after the war, doctor Davidson would return to Mount Equinox where he would begin buying land. You know, he had begun buying land in nineteen thirty nine. So where does you know this mysterious chronics lab come into play? Well, several years ago a cryptic Wikipedia entry just appeared on the website, right, and this mysterious entry was about a secret cryonics lab. Now, this crime chronics deals with the freezing of human bodies and the hopes of you know, reviving them during the thawing process, you know, in the future. At some point, this specific chronics lab was geared towards working with individuals who had high IQs. I haven't been able to find the original wiki page as it was eventually deleted, but essentially they were bordering on eugenics. This was like eugenic stuff, right, And while not much is known about it, we do know that in the early nineteen sixties this chronics lab went bottom up due to some sort of fraud case. So even though it's supposedly a secret lab, somehow some sort of fraud case was able to to, you know, take this whole operation down. I don't know what. I don't necessarily know how that works or not, but it seems weird. It's you know, it's almost like somebody knew about this lab like it and I want to say, the military, right, the military knew about this lab and maybe something happened, but doctor Davidson pissed them off somehow and they kind of cut his funding. I don't know. I don't exactly know. I mean, but once you you know, you you operate a secret lab at at oak Ridge Labs, you're you know, you could probably operate another secret lab wherever the hell you want, pretty much is what I get the feeling. You know, oak Ridge is definitely they do some crazy shit there. You know, you hear about like, you know, they have a super collider in there and they're trying to open portals and things, right, I kind of get the feeling that doctor Davidson this this is just something that I get the feeling. You know that doctor Davidson found one of these man eating rocks at some point right and told Oakridge Labs about it. You know, this, this this inter dimensional portal, told them about it, and then you know, that is how they started working on these interdimensional portals within oak Ridge. I don't necessarily know if that's true or not, but it you know, it's awfully strange how you have this, this oak Ridge Lab scientist living right next to these ancient interdimensional portals. It's strange. So the the Wikipedia entry also talked about a secret entrance located somewhere on the mountain. Now, no one I've talked to has ever found it, but I talked to several people who think they might have located it on Google Earth. They haven't been able to get out there. And look, I've also talked to people from the Historical Society who say they've scoured the mountain for you know, this secret lab that you know, but they they nothing exists of it, and they don't they don't believe that it's real. But we do know that there are caves on the mountain that caves that are so deep, like the Skinner's Cave. It's a cave on the mountain called Skinner's Cave that they hold ice year around. Now I'm not saying that means anything, but it could suggest that the entrance is in a cave. Right. So doctor Davidson's initial plan was to construct a ski resort on the mountain and he contemplated this idea. And while he contemplated this idea, he built a lodge in a valley near the summit. And I couldn't get an exact year, but it was as early as nineteen thirty nine, Between nineteen thirty nine and nineteen forty five. Now, I couldn't get a whole lot of dates on anything. I had asked the Historical Society, but they didn't really know. But from what we do know, his friend Fred Paps of PABs Blue Ribbon Brewing Company gave up on his own ski resort in East Dorset, which is not too far away from Manchester, in the nineteen thirties. So Fred Paps convince doctor Davidson did not build a ski resort, right, so he had built a ski lodge and then he was convinced to not build the ski resort, so he gave up on that, but the lodge was still there, and I believe the lab is located under the lodge. By nineteen forty seven, he had finished construction on a five mile road from the bottom of the mountain to the top. By nineteen forty nine, the Skyline Inn was opened. By nineteen fifty three, Skyline Drive was fully paved. Now this is the longest privately owned paved road in the country. In the late nineteen fifties, Doctor Davidson would then befriend a Carthusian monk named Brother Paul. Brother Paul hadn't yet taken his vows, so he was still able to speak with doctor Davidson and his wife, and Davidson would end up renting his abandoned ski lodge to the order to use as their their charterhouse. You know, their their current charterhouse was not in a prime location, so they were they were you know, Doctor Davidson allowed them to use this abandoned ski lodge, you know, as their their charter house. So who are the Carthulians, right? The Carthulians And I'm totally saying that wrong, That is not I can't pronounce the name Carsousians or something like that, and my, my, my backwoods accident does not allow me to say this word. The Carthulians are an enclosed Catholic religious order dating back nearly a thousand years. They take their name from the original hermitage constructed in the Shartouche Mountains in UH ten eighty. They take a vow of silence particular, practice a unique ritual called the Carthusian Right, and are famous for the wine they make. Now, after several years of friendship, in the nineteen sixties, doctor Davidson begins gifting parcels of land to the order and they would remodel the abandoned lodge, turning it into the Charterhouse of Transfiguration. Now you can go to you can't necessarily go to this place today, but you can drive up Skyline Drive and you can see it. It's still operated. Monks still live there. And it just so happens that when they begin construction on this Charterhouse, supposedly, you know, the secret Lab goes out of business, Isn't that That's a little weird, And that's really I mean, I got a lot of speculative stuff that I got, but those are really the facts that I know about, you know, like this chronics lab is located beneath the charterhouse, is what I believe. It's in the perfect location. It's in this you know, remote valley, far away from prying eyes. The public aren't allowed there, right, the you know, the orders there you can't go necessarily anywhere near it. I think they opened it to the public for one day when when it first opened in like the seventies. Yeah, I mean, those are really just the facts that I have. Doctor Davidson's you know, dream resort may have been some sort of cover for something much more sinister, which would have been why the resort was never actually finished. Uh, very possible that doctor Davison found, you know, like I said, one of these man eating rocks. And I really think this is stupid, but I really think this this this man eating rocks, These these injured dimensional portals play a role in in you know, doctor Davidson's fascination with the area and does work with h oak Ridge Labs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard Oakridge a lot, especially down to Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I think that's where they're located.
Speaker 1: Right, it is. And again I don't like to use the word synchronicities. But when you mentioned Ball and oak Ridge, and there's a whole lot of stuff that's going on, and like I said, we can talk about it all fair because it's not something that I'm going to talk about on here. But uh, yeah, there's just a lot of weird stuff, man, a lot of weird simularities. And I don't believe in coincidences.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's a lot of Yeah, a lot of coincidence is going on. I think within this whole thing that I put together, which is what I really piques my interest the most, Like it seems like everything comes together in my mind at least I might not have been able to convey it properly right like I tried. But there is a lot of weird things that kind of all come together. It's it's strange mm hm.
Speaker 1: But we can probably wrap this one up. We've been going on for almost two hours, so I feel like once you get to that two hour more, the audience is either asleep or they just don't care at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all I got. Anyway, that's it.
Speaker 1: Well, before we wrap this one up, I would like for you to let everyone know where they can find your podcast. And everything else about you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, like I said, I was almost cannon. I mean we're on you know, all the podcasting platforms, Spotify, Apple, you know all that good stuff. We got Facebook page, TikTok. I put out some videos on TikTok that I don't do on the podcast, you know, so it's always interesting to go there. Other than that, I mean you could pretty much find us on any social media platform that's available.
Speaker 1: So you say that TikTok has helped you.
Speaker 2: I mean it was through TikTok that I was able to get into the State Park. Like I made a TikTok video on the State Park and then they called me up and we're like, hey, come here and do you know do a ghost on or something? Right? So, I mean, other than that, probably not.
Speaker 1: I don't do TikTok. I don't do. I hate social media in general for the most part. I have a Facebook that I use, but other than that, I don't try and surround with too much of it. And everyone's to keep saying, oh, you gotta need to get a TikTok, you gotta get a TikTok that I don't want to do it. I have one, but I don't utilize it. So, and I don't have video clips for the interviews that I do with people either because obviously we're not on camera right now. So for me, it's like what am I supposed to be doing for TikTok?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, same goes through me. I don't. I don't do video clips either, so it's really just stuff that you know, click things I've researched. But I mean, isn't TikTok being closed anyway? So it's like I joined late, you know, there's not really much to gain. I get like maybe a thousand views per video, but you know, I don't necessarily think any of them then go to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Right, No, I think.
Speaker 2: Who watch videos aren't necessarily going to listen to podcasts, you know. So, and I don't have a YouTube I mean I do. I put YouTube videos up, but I can't figure out the damn algorithm, right, Like, none of my view videos on YouTube get any views.
Speaker 1: Mind own either. And I've got over almost thirteen hundred subscribers, and I get like maybe twenty to thirty views per episode, right.
Speaker 2: So I try. Yeah, I don't do much video stuff either, but.
Speaker 1: My stuff's been banned a couple of times. So I feel like because of the topics that get discussed, they've pretty much throttled my show. Right. I had a flat Earth episode, which I'm not really a flat Earth or anything like that, but one of the first episodes I did was a flat Earth episode talking with this guy that's very well known within the flat earth community, and it got twenty something or it's like two thousand of something views within twenty four hours. And ever since then, my YouTube is just been like non existent. Yeah, and tell me you don't throttle things by tell me you don't throttle things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I mean, I've teamed up with YouTubers like I've had, you know, I've done episodes with YouTubers, but I still can't figure out the algorithm. I mean, and I don't necessarily spend a lot of time on that that shit either, Like I you know, I don't. I just do the content. I don't read about how to fucking get people to you know, how to take advantage of the algorithm. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't do that.
Speaker 2: I need someone to do that for me because I have no idea how.
Speaker 1: To do it. So I'll say, if I get to the point in life where I can hire an assistant. I'm gonna hire someone to be my TikToker or whatever.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: All right, Nick, It's been a pleasure talking with you. For anyone out there listening, make sure to check out next podcast Almost Cannon, and then it should be available wherever you listen to Tin foil Tel's at So again, thanks to Nick and thanks for listening. We're gonna wrap this one up so night. If you would like to be a guest on tenfoil Tels, remember to send an email to Tenfoil Tells Podcast to gmail dot com, or you can also go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section. Just make sure to reach out and get a hold of me and we will get something to schedule for a future episode. You can also find tenfoil Tales on Facebook and Instagram. Just look for tenfoil Tales podcast and reach out to me that way too. Remember to share the show around. Word of mouth is the best way to help the show grow, and just remember truth comes at cost. Are you willing to pay the price