Speaker 1: Up and running this morning. Got some fun audio for you. I just saw this thing from the View yesterday, and it speaks volumes in what it doesn't say. There's a I am you know, I'm looking past, but the words simply coming out of Sunny Houston's mouth and the demeanor that I can observe, which doesn't look pleased, but it speaks to something else that I find pretty interesting, and I wonder if it's going to continue to be a thing. In fact, let me, let me just go ahead and do this. So yesterday the hens on the View were cackling about Matt Gates. Okay, obviously they have a low opinion of Matt Gates, and you know, they decided we're going to go with he raped a seventeen year old, but we're gonna go with it like yeah, it's fact and not allegation, and not even an allegation that Biden's own DOJ investigated and chose not to do anything about. So you know, that's normally when we have a story where somebody's accused of something, we don't already have an investigation that's been done, especially not by an organization like the DOJ, which as as as you've seen is willing to throw everything if it means sticking it to a Republican in the in this last time around, right, you saw everything that they did with Trump Nunya is what they were willing to do. So when you treat it as fact, you run into a little bit of liability issue. And I'd say she danced around the edges. But what was fascinating is what happened when they came back from commercial. All right, So here here is what she said. And then and you'll hear, you'll hear the change. I'll indicate it to you is what happened after she came back from commercial.
Speaker 2: How could you nominate someone with allegations of child trafficking across the or trafficking across state lines and having sex with a seventeen year old my understanding. Further on in the interview, they discussed the fact that once he finds out that she's seventeen, he stops having sex with her.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, so she doesn't use alleged there, Like I said, she's dancing around and in the first line's probably okay because it was accused, But there's also no indication of the DOJ thing, which is important context. So if I was saying somebody was alleged to have done something, and I didn't state like if I said OJ was alleged to have murdered his wife and her lover, and even though we all know how that panned out, I would be giving you incomplete information about that time he may have or allegedly has had uh murdered his wife and lover. However, the jury said no. And in fact, interviews if you want more contexts with jurors subsequently, where there's one woman in there who claims that she and others decided they weren't going to convict him because of the Rodney King stuff. She says it. So you know, there's all the contexts. You make your own decisions. So anyway, what happens, clearly ABC is scared if you're if you're ABC, CBS and NBC and they keep talking about licenses, see a lot of people. And by the way, and then people will go with about Fox. Okay, Fox News or Fox Network because those are two different things. And once you get into cable, you're into cable, right that is not FCC regulated in the same way because it's not a utilization of the airwaves, the quote unquote public airwaves, which if you were to try to use without their permission, you get trouble even as a member of the public. But that's another story pirate radio people. So with that in mind, they're not gonna screw around. They have to be policing these women extra aggressive because I don't think I don't think anybody would have batted an I a month ago with what you just said. But they come back from break and you ever made your kid apologize to your other kid, and it's clear that it's the exact opposite of an apology through their their body language and their tone of their voice, where you're like, you're not sorry, you little little brad. Just don't do it again, all right, that's what Sonny that is. Sunny hostin from her naturally cheery self, comes back from commercial like she just got a death sentence.
Speaker 2: Man, I do have a legal No, thank you, Wippy.
Speaker 1: You're a sarcasm.
Speaker 2: Matt Gates has long denied all allegations, calling the claims quote invented, and saying in a statement to ABC News that this false mir following a three year criminal investigation, should be viewed with great skepticism. That DOJ investigation was closed with no charges being brought.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back. You know what that you know what that delivery is ross, you'll appreciate this. That's the delivery. I'll give a spot that a salesperson brings me but brings back three times because they don't feel the inflection is correct or I didn't get all the words in even though they gave me forty five second copy for thirty. That is the sarcastic way in which I would read spot copy by somebody who was attempting to micromanage me. It wouldn't be what I'd put on the air, but i'd do it to let them know that they need to leave me alone.
Speaker 3: To be fair, The read wasn't bad, but it's the look on her face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's the whole package, right, And that's why I use that example of like, you know, when me and my brothers or my brother, my sisters or whatever were hitting each other in the car, my mom's like, Scott, you apologized to her. That's the way I would do it if I didn't really mean I was sorry, which I didn't because she started it. But that's another story for another day. Yeah, yeah, so I feel like the powers that be at these networks realize they got to clean up some stuff, and they would tell you they're doing it because this monster is threatening to how you know, they're gonna lose other jobs and all that, and it's like, well, are you violating the rules surrounding your licensing? See, that's the question. There? Are you? In fact? If I start screaming the F bomb right now, I'm pretty sure I get in trouble if Ross doesn't hit the button. And then if Ross doesn't hit the button, Ross gets in trouble if he's provably, I guess in the room. Are you in the room, dude in the room?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I'm here. Okay, let me know now listen, I can't tell you the button will work, but I'll push the button.
Speaker 1: Well, then engineering gets in trouble. No, no, no, no, this is this is legitimately how this works. We had an incident in another station where somebody did use a swear word and the button didn't work and everybody got in trouble.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, for far too long, these people have been able to call people hitler, racist, and every other nasty thing and get in out with it. And you need to start suing these people so they stop it, because they've been using that as a weapon for far too long.
Speaker 1: And the networks realize this. They realized that while they that the liability that they have for doing a lot of it, it doesn't mean they're going to stop lying about them. You look at the news stories, CBS is basically leading the charge on the on the Defense Secretary's nomination eg Seth, right, or they he's also a violent rapist. Everyone Trump nominated as a violent rapist. See, we have this accusation made during the met too, which was settled for literally pennies because according to Hegseth and his lawyer, and I think his lawyer's probably right, they were out for blood, especially somebody at Fox News in that window of time. And isn't it convenient that this allegation emerges years and years later at that exact moment and then immediately she takes a very small payoff and signs an NDA which now has been broken. I don't know. I don't know, but there's a lot of things there that may but CBS is basically reporting it like he did it, So I don't know that it impacts at all, but whoever's standing by, whoever standing by from legal or what's the broadcast standards or whatever they generally, I don't know what they call them all the networks, but standards and practices would be what most of them call it. They're standing there, they're watching this, and they realize that if they don't call things that are potentially libelous, then maybe they get in trouble. They're not doing their job, whereas before I don't think they showed up for work ever with the stuff that they would spew. As Ross pointed out, But how can you work in standards and practices? And you got a bunch of Banshee's screaming hitler every five seconds. So the conversation that was had with her too, based on the look on her face, do you think that conversation a commercial went well with whoever ran out and gave her the statement, I bet she's mad as hell. She had to read that, and I'm okay with that. All right, six sixteen CaCO Day Radio program. We'll talk obviously, a little about the hearings. Hearings yesterday both in North Carolina and at the federal level. Turns out FEMA, if FEMA did everything fine, everything's fine, it's great, dad. They had the one employ a rogue employee. Rogue employee could happen to anybody. Everything else is fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They admit that they didn't have they don't have drinking water and a lot of places in North Carolina that is acceptable. Yeah. Oh, and they also didn't go into parts of North Carolina until a week after the storm. They didn't mention that, in fact, the whole counties were ignored. But everything's you know, whose fault it is, Congress, Congress's fault. Yeah. Oh. They also admit that the amount of money that they actually had allocated was twenty three billion, but they owed seven billion on other stuff or eight billion on other stuff, so that number got knocked down until like thirteen, so I guess maybe it was ten, maybe it was twenty one, and then knockdown two. I don't have it right in front of me. And then they also point out that, yeah, yeah, they did spend a billion dollars of it on housing illegal immigrants one billion. But you know, the rest they got the route, but they haven't really handed that out, but it's there. They've denied half the claims in North Carolina. I don't know the details and circumstances, and there's just a lot of stuff going on and people are on edge. Man. There's apparently an insurance guy out there, and I don't really know much about him. If he's the age, I think he's an agent and not an adjuster. But he's driving around in a cyber truck, and people are getting very resentful over that. I mean, I don't have beef the guy wants to have a cyber truck. But when you're running around in a six figure truck telling storm victims that, oh no, that wasn't flawed or that was you know, and then making up some different version of what it is, even if you're one hundred percent accurate, they see their home is flood and you show up in a six figure truck. You're messing with people. Man. But I don't know the answer for that. The answer for that is, actually I do know the answer. The answer is the system works efficiently and in the ways that people expected to work. And for a hearing where the reporting is you know, chiswell laid to rest concerns, which is an actual line from this story. You know, she didn't she did none of those things she highlighted a lot of the concerns that people are bringing up, and then spent the rest of the time accusing the rhetoric of almost getting her employees killed. That was one dude, and you all made it sound like an entire militia was out there. That was one dude. There is I'm going to tell you right now, there are crazy people in western North Carolina. I've regaled you with the story of the giant hobo in Asheville that literally had a face off with me and I'm in a car and then flicks cigarette and stuff. That guy's a lunatic, okay, But the majority of people, if you showed up with a clipboard and a check, they're going to offer you tea, Okay, Like this is what's so dumb about this. They're they're and it's gonna be the last tea that they have. That is what ninety nine point nine percent of you know why? Because most North Carolinians are nice people. Most people most places, the majority are nice people in the sense that they're not going to physically harm you. They may be kind of a holes, or they may be really stressed out because their home just you know, went down the river, but they want to deal with you. The people living in tent still in Swanna Knowah, they'd love to see your face. They'd love to stop getting jerked around with the you know, the federal response, because one is private insurance, the other one is FEMA claims. I don't know the percentage of private insurance being denied, but how the hell are FEMA claims being denied at fifty percent? Is there massive fraud where people, you know, some guy at the beach is like, oh, yeah, Helen really messed up my roof down here at topsail. Well that's fraud. Then maybe you should charge people with fraud. I refuse to believe that half of the cases coming to you are not people who were damaged by Helene. Because one, they have to be in a certain geographic area. That's why they declare county by county disaster. And then sometimes they can do smaller slices. But now it's the whole thing was absurd and showed big problems even if she's managing under the rules there maybe the rules are inaccurate to deal with something spread out over such a large geographic area, and you can say that you can say this storm because of the footprint of eight hundred miles is really stretching the way that FEMA does things were used to much smaller foot that would be perfectly legitimate. Nobody would blame you, even quote unquote Republicans you don't want to spend another dollar would understand if they were smart, if they wanted to get reelected and didn't want me screaming about him on this radio show. As little a threat as that is, others would do it too, and then it echoes and compounds. They would say, you need some more money over there. But the only time you decided you needed more money over there in recent history, so you could spend a billion dollars housing illegal immigrants and you got that done. So anyway, so we'll talk about a little more about that, and then what happened here in North Carolina. I don't GOP, did what political parties do and jam some other stuff. And the relief bill, although it seems to be a very small, you know, it's not a dollar thing. I'll give you the details of much more coming up k c O Day radio program. I'm not gonna slice and dice it for you with a bunch of audio and all the rest of it, because I can I can give you the facts, okay, and the facts are pretty simple. BEMA does claims that the whistle blower, she's making that part up, that is some sort of standard practice. She did submit that she would request a review by I'm assuming an IG Inspector General, and which I mean, does she have to request it? I don't know what Congress does it, but they but whatever, so they're they'll go ahead and look into it. I wonder if I don't know who the inspector general is, but we have seen some IG reports that have smacked of politicism in anything surrounding Trump or anything that would be positive for Trump. Look, I don't think it's positive to find out that FEMA has, even if it's an unspoken culture, but everyone knows what's up where they are making decisions like that, and it bleeds off on workers down the food chain. You know a lot of times it's just attitude for management. It wouldn't be a good thing to find out that that's a thing. But everything in me, based on how you've watched this play out, tells me that something's going on there. I mean, sure, are they operating as efficiently as they should know? Are they a government agency? Yes? So I like, I'm even carving out a little window for ineptitude or don't you know, don't give a you know what that being said, You can look at North Carolina. You can watch the videos of people people who are claimed to be inciting violence yesterday by doing things like posting, Hey, look at all the tents we all still live in eight weeks after the storm. I understand that that guy who's causing you problems, So what do you want him to do? To sit in his tent and shut up? Well, that's a problem, so let's get into it. And remember they carried the water in making it sound like the one dude who was arrested was the whole damn Montana militia. Man, So you already took this thing where it's we recognize the thing is wrong, and I go ahead and arrest that do you guys go to threaten people up there, even if you don't think they're doing a good job. You don't get to threadn them. But when you then decided to do the thing that you do that has strained credibility for your industry and puffed this thing up like it's some sort of some sort of you know, active threat of like the Civil War or something. I mean, just the people stop caring. Why would you lie? Why would you lie about that? And then you realize the reason you lie about that is because it gives you an excuse because your work's being done so poorly. Meanwhile, closer to home, our own governor decided he was going to conflate one of the issues that the North Carolina Legislature was working on, and this had to do with the ability of people to access funds so that they can choose where their kid goes to school. Right, and you know he hates it because he's bought and paid for by the teachers' union, so he he's not a fan of it. It's not an objection to private schools. We know this because that's where he sent his kid. His daughter went through private school, so obviously he doesn't have a problem with private schools. He's got a problem with what his donors have a problem with, which I understand. But the sheer scum baggery, I believe, is the word that I used yesterday to sit here, and especially as you have been silent on any issues. Unless I'm wrong, unless somebody can bring me a Roy Cooper cut where he is very critical of things that are obviously not being done correctly or at all in some instance, or anything about this whole FEMA thing. I don't think he's spoken a word about it. I don't think he said a damn thing about it. Let's see here it is two tweets he sent out. Yes, I just lost my crap reading these things. Here we go, all right. This is from the official Governor's account Official Governor's count account. Yesterday, Governor Cooper sent a letter to legislators urging them to invest in storm recovery instead of spending hundreds of millions on private school vouchers for the wealthy. Shut your face. You know that we fund more than one thing at a time. Right. You also know no help from you during your time in the legislature. You also know that North Carolina, because of good fiscal management, has money. It's called a rainy day fund. I don't know if you're aware of this called a rainy day fund. Ross would you say Helene qualifies as a rainy day event if you were I know you're not the governor, but if you were, just to go, ah, is this should the rainy day fund be used for Hurricane Helene Victims.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I had to go yeah, yes, probably yes, yeah, yeah, I mean that'd probably be the definition of it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, we have this. So what you've taken is you've taken an issue that I understand is political, right, and in school vouchers. Right. We've watched the fight, we've watched the lawsuits, all of that. You lost. You lost, Okay, if I had a loser buzzer, I'm sure I do in the systems. If i'd a loser buzzer, I'd hit it for you. And uh, you lost, and that'll work. And you lost because people think you and your policies, even though they've elected you to governor, the policies that the left wants to put through that you're able to kind of keep at arms distance, were rejected by people, and they were rejected by some of your traditional voters. The sheer volume of black women that were at one of those school choice events but from Durham, I think it was a group from Durham. Do you think those are faithful year after year GOP voters. I mean, I'm speculating, but I know the breakdown of Durham, and I understand the parameters of breakdown by race, socioeconomic, all of that. We can look this up. There is more. There is a better chance that the majority of those women likely are Democrat voters or maybe don't vote then you know, died in the wold GOP voters. But they're not voting for that anymore. They're voting for their kids. The number of silent Trump voters that they speculate were created over the women's sports stuff and the will take your kid away if they say that they are you know, are are non binary or wanted to transition, and if you don't immediately snap two and state's passing laws like that or they just come in and snatch your can. You're messing with people's kids. Man. They may even they may even be of the opinion that if their if their child did want to transition, that they would do it, because that's a personal decision they're making. But you tell people are going to force your hand, you create other voters. Man, So you lost on this issue. How dare you tie this to hurricane victim relief? How dare you conflate the two? Now? The GOP putting things in that bill, why are you doing that? Putting uh moving stuff like who has oversight over it. Why are you sticking into that bill? Stick it over in the school choice bill or whatever. Don't do that. The difference is the GOP. If they had a standalone bill for that other thing, they'd probably they'd probably be able to pass it and override your veto. Now, they didn't stick it in the school choice bill. I just want to be clear here. They stuck it into the hurricane funding stuff. What are you doing? But again, they could go ahead and get it passed. Let's go ahead and get it. But don't you tie one to the other. Those are two separate votes. Send you a little stupid tweet out, tell people the school choice thing is still wrong, make your last ditch effort, and then then understand why you ran a Democrat to go change her party affiliation because you went looney tunes with stuff and you lost, and I'm so sad for you. Not really. Oh we have live audio from in the governor's mansion. Oh no, oh wow, Oh man, he's angry. That never leaves the button bar. Okay, Ross normally Ross clears everything, as he has faithfully left that on there all week.
Speaker 3: In fact. Now, I mean sometimes you can tell when stuff should just stay.
Speaker 1: Can you yellow that? So I moved it down there. It's joining. It now joins the far right side of my button bar, where this is yeah, this is this is oh, yeah this Oh wait, hold on, we got a live Oh now it's so this is the other room in the governor's Okay, all right, let's let's turn that of Oh that's his wife who likes to flip kids off. Okay, so many things. And by the way, every time I say that, somebody thinks I'm making that up. No I'm not. She apologize for it, though I appreciate that. I don't know if you meant it. But flipping kids off, man, which don't get me wrong, I want to flip some kids off pretty much every day. I'm sure you do. I'm sure you want to flip your own kids off. Sometimes you just don't do it. Maybe when they're older. H man. All right, So there we got that. The allocation will be what two two hundred and fifty million additional, so basically doubling up what has been spent. But as far as the FEMA hearing, they're gonna have an ig investigation, doesn't sound like anyone's getting fired. Meanwhile, while other than this woman. Meanwhile, the very same FEMA worker, she had more to say. She said signs that she was instructed to avoid certain communities that were labeled politically hostile territory. So this isn't just walking through a neighborhood looking at a sign. This is full housing developments, towns a little small towns and using the term the labeling political hostile territory. That sounds a lot more on point about how someone might justify something like this, behavior like this, Well, it's politically hostile territory. The yards remind us and and are to be treated as yards full of foemen at the mouth, pitbulls, not the bad that the bad, the bad ones, not the good ones. Don't call me. And they really didn't spend too much time on this yesterday. Isn't that weird? All right? Six forty seven?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: What the heck's going on at the Durham jail. We'll get into that ross.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: They found little tea. Man, did you see little They found little tea? You didn't, didn't didn't? Lincoln's manatee run away is nine hundred pounds, man, tee? You were show?
Speaker 3: No, not little tea.
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah, they found a little Yeah. Yeah, it took me a saying because you know, I'm so distraught. Well, and there's so many animals. Yeah, remember the governor stole his cat kitt Oh still didn't get over there. Yeah, the man of tee little Tea, uh Ross's pet who he once returned, weighs eight hundred and fifty five pounds and his nine feet long. How does that work out.
Speaker 3: In now the bath water is waiting for him.
Speaker 1: Oh man, we've been great.
Speaker 3: We've been keeping it warm.
Speaker 1: So oh yeah, we don't want too warm, right, because you know they're very sensitive creatures. Uh yeah. Where was he found? In the Tar River in Pitt County. He made it all the way down there, man. So anyway, little Tea's been rescued. So oh then they took him to Sea World in Orlando. Oh man, you probably you probably need to call him right there. Apparently there have been quite a few manatees here recently, up in the Pamlico and Tar rivers. So I got to tell you, I didn't know we got manatees in North Carolina. I had no idea. Now, the little cool little dolphins, the little ones that like the pinkish you thing going on there. Those are pretty cool. I've seen those in and around tops a bunch, but I don't know what kind there. There's some different kind of dolphin, right, the little ones they have slightly different colors anyway, But I didn't know Manates made it up here, other than of course Ross's little tea there. So all right, six forty nine, we'll take a break and try to figure out what's going on in the jail. They're at Durham Like sounds like fun, actually, so hang loose, that's neck. Why are they still counting votes? And where was it? Northampton County? Right, it wasn't the only place too. They had some down by the coast, a handful of others, and it's you know, the reason we're talking about it is yesterday was the nineteenth of November, and the election day was the fifth this year. And some of these places, like Northampton County, they only have like sixteen thousand residents in the whole county and they were not able to count ballots in under basically two weeks. Well what and today we have this North Carolina spring court race. Alison Riggs, the incumbent, though the appointed incumbent, defeating challenger Jefferson Griffin, who as of yesterday still had like a seventy five hundred vote lead, or maybe it was the day before yesterday. Apparently they got all those last minute ballots's ballots counted and the Democrat one by three hundred votes. Now, obviously that's that's super within all right, hold on, I'm sorry, six hundred and twenty five votes, all right, and actually that number is probably slightly adjusted, but a few hundred vote, whatever it is is well within the is well within the margin for a recount. Now, and here is the other thing too. Uh uh. Yesterday at noon was the deadline for the losing candidates to request a recount. How can how can you request a recount of something that you've told us up to that moment hasn't been counted yet all the way, this is the whole thing is weird. And like I said, after now that we got this played, I'm gonna bring somebody on because I want to know what happened in New Hand in uh In, down to the coast in Wilmington there and Northampton and some of these other pockets. So maybe I'll get somebody from like John Locke or something on here, because they love this stuff, but again, how are you? How is this? How are thousands and thousands of votes washed away with this extra recount? Now, the Griffin campaign has already voice concerned prior to the counting even these votes, these last minute votes being counted, they feel that there's up to sixty thousand votes that should not have been counted. I'm telling you, the stuff coming back from and I understand it's cherry picked, but the stuff coming back from Blue Sky being openly discussed over there is just getting so creepy. Apparently Big Swath or the pony play people. I don't know if I was reading the thing about this, they've really those are my little pony people, right that are really into that, Which is fine if you want to really be into that. That's not what I'm talking about. So I tend to look, you know, if people want to talk about that, that's fine. No, no, no. The stuff over there that's insane is the stuff having to do with kids. Man, the stuff having to do with kids, and it's not even close and the way that it's being discussed so clinically. Let me give you, yah, let me give you one example. Okay, to one example here? Oh where did I put that, Damn, But I just had this thing I thought. I posted it to Twitter yesterday. Ah, here we go. Here it is so Rick Wilson, you know him as one of the Lincoln Project. Nitwitz, he's over there. I know you're shocked. He says, if the House Ethics Report exonerated Matt Gates, it would be running twenty four to seven on Fox. Barr Well, no, it wouldn't because it wasn't released. But anyhow, and then what here's one of the and it's and it was liked. I just want to point this out. I'm gonna read this and I want you to understand it was liked, and it was not liked by the guy who wrote it. I checked, even though I did put a screenshot because I want to capture the full conversation. And he writes, Rick, it's important to maintain that Matt Gate is a criminal while still protecting the minor attracted peoples who need our protection more than ever right now. And then others.
Speaker 3: Then you know, when you screenshot it, it must have been at one like, because when I saw it was at thirty eight likes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, it was it was one like when I screenshotted it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's crazy that's allowed. But did you see the Babylon b what they tried to post? They did a screenshot. They're like, they're four posts they tried to post.
Speaker 1: What were those the ones in the story yesterday? Was that Babylon? No?
Speaker 3: No, So that's like a screenshot of four posts and then each one is labeled intolerance and not allowed to be seen. They post. They tried to do four posts, each one intolerance.
Speaker 1: Was it just like the N word, a bunch or something?
Speaker 3: I don't know what. I'm sure it was some sort of funny headline but not allowed at Blue Sky?
Speaker 1: Was it the wait? Hold on? Was it this headline? Because I just talked about the view and somebody sent this to me, hanging No one notices his entire cast of the view replaced with shrieking feral hogs. Was that I didn't notice that though, because the faro hogs had some good points. No, they do, right, Yeah, and they could be delicious, so there's that too. So anyway, yeah, I did not know that. I know that the guys are going over with the hashtags to see how long they last. They killed the whole hash of the two genders, hashtag two genders did it? Made it thirty seconds. And we had the story yesterday on Blue Sky where they are absolutely overwhelmed with content moderation because they're getting what was it like three thousand complaints a day now. I'm sure Twitter gets more, but it's also got a lot more people. My favorite thing yesterday was people running around with a screenshot of the app store and it had blue Sky as the number one, so a free app or social app. And then they're like Twitter was or something, and it's like see, and it's like, you realize that that's ranked on downloads for like the week, right, you realize that right? And the answer is yes. And then when I realize how disingenuous that person's being, I'm like, you know what, I'm kind of glad you're going over there because you're not here for conversation. So go over there, go over there and talk about how minor attracted persons are fine, But Matt Gates is the problem. Who's a criminal When you're fetishizing you know, there's a reason pedophile. It means something and it doesn't mean a seventeen year old. I know you don't want to hear this I'm not justifying it. I just want to be clear that that is literally another word, because the term pedophile or is the British say pedophile or whatever odd way they pronounce it. It's for an age range. It's pre pubescent kids, so these are once you go through puberty, technically, that's a different term. So if I have to make a judgment call, and I have to assume that both both people just for the for the purpose of this conversation, both people. So Matt Gates hooked up with a seventeen year old and you like eight year olds, which one I'm most immediately wanting to, uh, put a stop to. You're gonna win, sir, You're gonna win. And I think that most people. And then then we'd get over to Gates because you can't you know, you can't do that either. That being said, they're just discussing it normally. And the other telling, the other telling thing is if you slide in to a lot of people's accounts and you write a bunch of Hey, you know, I like to Yeah, I really want to hook up with those kids, right, I'm I'm I'm blocking you and I'm hiding your reply or removing it from there. Yes, I will engage in censorship because you're not going to use what I post to promote sex with children. Okay, so if I see it. Sometimes I don't see everything that people post, but and on a very rare occasion. Most of the time it's just somebody, some crypto scam or this girl who just really just found me on the internet's really into me and is a smoke show ten from Romania. So I don't think that's real. So we I mean, if I was in Romania, obviously nothing of a tense. But I'm not so yeah, yeah, and thirty you said it was up to thirty eight likes. Dear god, man, do we have a list? This is? You know that? Can you see likes? Over there on blue sky right? Is somebody making a list? You should make a list? Just say not. Just keep an eye on them. Do something, man, because something's up, all right. One of my favorite things I saw yesterday is sank the licktman. Licktman. I don't even know how to pronounce this idiot's name. And if you don't know who this guy was, Alan right, hold on, let me get the thing in front of me. If you don't know this little weasel he is. He is a god level polling dude, right, just like that woman in Iowa who, by the way, roster you hear she's retiring. Uh yeah, yeah, the lady and I the lady who had the Iowa pull up, like what thirteen points wrong or something. She's gonna go spend some more time with their family.
Speaker 3: And then they looked at her cross tabs and like they were like, hey, explain the dn rs in your crosstabs and she's like, I don't know what that means, the D or the R.
Speaker 1: Yeah what well, yeah, she's gonna a good little cabin or something. I don't know who cares, but Lickman, he was wrong.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: Very wrong. And uh Sank or Chank or however you say his name, the who's a lunatic. I just want to be abundantly clear. He's not a good dude. And everything he thinks is probably the opposite. If you listen to the show where your head's out, maybe there's a few things, but his irrational hatred, which to some extent I can echo that with making and mocking Josh Stein and slender Man, and that's that's fine. But like he war pass stuff, and if he feels that things are not being handled in exactly the way that he wants, he'll burn you down right because his ultimate goal is a super duper progressive agenda. So he's not a guy who's arguing for probably stuff that you want. That being said, he doesn't suffer people around him who he thinks are getting in the way. So when you have this polling come out and it's wrong saying thinks he's been lied to, he got his hopes up so that he was extra butt heerd on election night, he just snaps. And I will say this if you've ever watched Piers morgan show, who's also a gun grabber, but has some reasonable he does have some reasonable opinions if you if you watch his show, Pierre's Morgan's show is now Jerry Springer politics. It's it's what he brings people and he lets him scream at each other. He does not get in the way, which is hard to do as a host when people are acting like that. The same way that Jerry would just stand there on the side of the stage holding the microphone his little cards like a and then you know Steve had to go deal with that. But like Piers sets this up. I've watch I found myself watching whole episodes, like you know, thirty forty five minute episodes because of who the guests were, because I knew it was going to be a blood beat.
Speaker 3: The show has evolved because, like you said, he is a gung grabber, but he's also really anti woe and he's done a bunch of pro Trump posts recently, Like he said, he was happy that Trump won so we could quote, you know, get over the nonsense of wookness.
Speaker 1: Do you know who he had on? He had on a couple far left think tank people, younger folks, really really boisterous and the critical drinker and nerd rotic. I saw. I just happen to see that the other day. I'm like, I'm gonna have to watch.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's a good way to adapt though, and change right to the current environment. That's smart.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's who you should have on, right, And they weren't talking, just talking about video games or movies or anything, which, by the way, apparently the squad has decided how they're going to ruin more movies for you. But to be fair, they might be in redeemable unredeemable anyway, so I'll explain that. But they had him on. I'm like, yeah, man, I'll I thought that was very good and I found myself watching I think two or three episodes. Okay, all right, So anyway, so that's who he has on. So he's got this Lickman, this polling guy who got everything wrong and made a crap ton of money doing it. And he's got this, uh, the young Turks dude who's just screaming anybody he feels isn't helping him achieve his goal of a dystopian future. And it's great. All are you ready for this? Because it because it shows this is when they're talking about the infighting and the fracturing. This is this is what it looks like right here, and it's delicious.
Speaker 6: Don't blame the voters, I think, Look, we can get into this discussion. But one I think you're blaming the voters.
Speaker 1: I think that's a terrible idea. Uh.
Speaker 6: And look, I debated Professor Lickman before I told him his theories about the keys were absurd.
Speaker 1: I was right, he was wrong.
Speaker 6: I said he'd lose his keys.
Speaker 7: Wrong and that's a cheap shot. And I won't stand for who want should not be. I read your own followers comments and they all trashed you, every one of them, and supported me riot with personal Come find out again. Make whatever point you want, yet don't Maybe you don't know anything, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm a pauser right here because we had another minute to go. The Keys. I'm sorry, I should probably expect this. So it's called the Thirteen Keys to the White House. And by the way, the fact that there's thirteen made the numerology. People also think this is satan, but it's just it's inaccurate, okay. And it's a prediction model that Lickman and some others came up with and for determining the outcome of presidential elections, and thus far they claim it's been perfectly accurate. But a lot of it were built after we already do election results, so you know how much was shaped.
Speaker 3: That's what they're That's what they're yelling at. One of the keys is right, is the economy strong? And he had labeled it, yes, in his model the economy is strong because the stock market was strong. But what he failed to realize was cheetohs. They're eight dollars a bag, which we've mentioned in the show pre numerous times, like we have have we well, I have. I mean that's a fact that's confirmed. But he's the economy strong, the stock market doesn't necessarily that isn't reality for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: And by the way, that was a Democrat position too, that the stock market is not reality. That's the reality for rich guys. You don't understand the poor. Yeah, no, absolute lunatic. He he used these keys, which a lot of people don't believe are as accurate as they claim to be because they a lot of it was put together post elections, and so it's easy to model post and then hopefully the rest play out. But to Ross's point, he also didn't bother to ask himself the thirteen simple questions and answer them honestly. So that's what's going on. That's what they're yelling about. Just for context, but basically just bad polling is what they're they're yelling at each other about.
Speaker 6: Oh crap, now, don't blame the voters. I think, get into this discussion. But also I think you're blaming the voters. I think that's a terrible idea. And look, I debated Professor Linckman before I told him his theories about the keys absurd.
Speaker 1: I was right. He was wrong. I said he'd lose his keys. No, you would.
Speaker 7: I not wrong, and that's a cheap shot. And I won't stand for who want should not be watched me? Who want to make you make total.
Speaker 1: Make it denial.
Speaker 7: I read your own followers comments and they all trashed you, every one of them, and supported me. Right with your personal again, make whatever point you want, don't make it.
Speaker 1: You don't know anything.
Speaker 7: You don't know what attacked me personally, so deluded.
Speaker 1: I've only been a profession I've been able to finish.
Speaker 7: How many books have you published?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 7: No, because you're personally attacking me again, Say whatever you want, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Not a brother.
Speaker 7: You got it wrong, you were monstrously and stupidly wrong.
Speaker 6: So okay, all right, Can I just finish your guddamn stupid ever?
Speaker 7: Not if you're personally I admitted I was wrong. I don't need you to call me stupid.
Speaker 1: Okay, get damn coming? Just want right now, there's four other pace.
Speaker 6: You deserve a tall glass of shut up juice?
Speaker 1: So can you just shut up for a second and let someone who knows what they're doing right? Your right? You want?
Speaker 7: So I will not sit here and sell for personal attacks for blasphemy against me.
Speaker 1: You don't need to do that.
Speaker 3: You don't blasphemy.
Speaker 6: Against Jesus Christs.
Speaker 1: Okay, can you can I just give the correct answer for once? What are you Jesus Christ? Blasphemer? Dude?
Speaker 3: Harry Sisson is on that broadcast wearing his headphones and just like laughing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's right, Yeah, yeah yeah yeah. Like I said, there's like four other people there and none of them are saying a word. They're just letting this play out. And he's like, I've published thirteen books. Well one you like the number thirteen? Two? Uh? Ross? You who else published a book? Was in Germans? You probably didn't read it, you know who else published?
Speaker 3: I mean that's a good point. Yeah, so you know, I mean I'm terrified.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bring that up, you blasphema, you blasphemer? What is this the Salem witch trials? Good? Yes, all right, we'll be back. Hang on a lot of political stuff, like yesterday. Yesterday they had the motorcade going down to the launch, right Trump went or ross to be falling down the it's a body double and not Trump rabbit hole yet, because that's everywhere but I'm gonna go with it's probably Trump anyway. So there's like one camera angle where he looks incredibly thinner, but also it maybe that the suit looks bigger or it just might be because it's the camera angle, because he looks normal on the other ones. So they went to watch that, and in the motorcade there's cyber truck. There's a cyber truck, and people lost their mind. One it's not a presidential motorcade. It is a secret service organized one. But you know, he's he's still a private citizen right now if he wants to have Hell, Elon was probably in the damn thing. I don't even know who was in it. But do you wanna do you want to predict what's gonna happen when when there's an actual presidential motorcade and there's some cyber trucks in there, which you know he's going to do. You know he's going to do that, if not just for the lolls, man. I mean, it's not a practical vehicle for a motorcade when you're trying to carry a bunch of people. But that's okay, And I would remind you that Barack Obama puts would put some electric vehicles in there to make a point about that. I don't remember it being really a story. I just remember noticing that and it's like, okay, whatever, don't care. So that's one. Number Two is this it's the same video How long is this thing? Hold on? Here? It's a minute twenty And I saw it being posted, but I saw it being posted in completely opposite directions yesterday. So, as you probably realized, former SBA director and a veteran of this show, I remember interviewing Linda McMahon. Linda McMahon is Trump's nomination a nominee for Secretary of Education, and so there's a highlight video of her doing, you know, being part of whatever the storyline is on that night on Raw or whatever, in the middle of the wrestling ring and dominating, right. Because what's crazy is she looks she looks like your grandmother. She looks like my grandmother. Actually, the hairstyle and the whole thing, that's what my grandmother's And so I thought that was funny with these videos. And then she's just standing there being beret, and all of a sudden she hits with the softest you know, right hook you've ever seen and then a pro wrestler goes flying across the ring, and so people are posting this video like this is the woman you want in charge of the secretary is the Education? How shameful? What's wrong with her? And I and and then other people are watching or posting the video like do you believe who we get in charge in secretary of education? Totally different reactions. I posted a video in question. It's it's at Casey on the radio. You want to go look at it. It's just Lynda McMahon being part of something that's not real. Kids and the and the comedic value of an elderly woman knocking essentially a dude with pro football frame across the ring is funny. You may think it's rednecky funny, but I don't care. I think it's great. And by the way, Ross, wait till they hear who's her husband in the middle of a ring one time? Right? Well, if they hear who that guy was, you you'll be able to figure that out, because he's going to be the next president. If you didn't realize, I guess if you didn't know that there's Trump. Trump was like I don't know how many different works he was a part of there, but he did a bunch of us.
Speaker 3: Are they trying to say like the family isn't a good family because in that video just watched it, he posted on x yeah on the radio, like she does get slapped in the ring by like Stephanie and Shane McMahon her children, So.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's just can you believe that's where they want to have.
Speaker 3: An If she's getting abused by her own children, can you imagine what the kids in classroom will do? Come on, yeah, I can't have that, man.
Speaker 1: No little toddler's beaten up by like be crazy like that woman got killed by docks AND's like you just never see that coming. And then there you go. All right, So the videos there, you can either rage at it or be very very amused. Yeah, I'm just gonna throw this. So this is so random, but yesterday, have you ever thought you were having a Mandela moment? That's what I'm calling it, the Mandela effect, a Mandela moment. I saw something I hadn't seen in years on my feed, And I'm just going to go on record here and you all can you allys can tell me I'm wrong, and then yourself be wrong saying that late nineties early two thousand television commercials was the peak of humanity, Okay, especially for all the products that were hawking on there. And you don't see it very much now, And there's a reason for that. The reason you don't see a lot of these commercials like the shake wait all right, we all remember the Shakewight, right, Okay, the Shakewaight is a good example. I had one. Do you have a video of you using it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I posted online a while back.
Speaker 1: Oh my, we had one. There's there's one in the studio somewhere because back in the day we bought one for Chrissy, Yeah, which she was producing.
Speaker 3: I think I posted in the show account because I put on the Lucha door mask and I remember I used.
Speaker 1: To remember, well, that was you. I didn't know that right in.
Speaker 3: Slow motion to I need a hero, I need a hero.
Speaker 1: That's great. Yeah, And then what was the Sally Struther or not Sally Struthers uh di Master thigh Master, which resulted, by the way, in one of the best in living color bits I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Back in the day, my best friend's mom had one of those, and yeah, we would just be in the living room playing like you know, Super Mario three whatever, and his mom would be sitting there and then the recliner just doing the thigh master, and I'm like, man, stare at his mom. Don't stare at his mom. And I stared at his mom.
Speaker 1: Oh you lock eyes like I gotta go. I would go. I would go not ever be here again. Yeah, And then but that's not what the product was. So I posted this. I'm like, oh man, that's pretty I bring back memories or sir, we had the best ads or whatever. And people who I'm looking at it, at the profiles, I'm like, they look to be about my age. We're like, I don't know what that is. And for a moment, I'm like, did they only advertise this thing in Wyoming? Or what's going on? But thankfully others have come forward. Do you guys remember this?
Speaker 4: Does the shoulder strap in your car cut into your shoulder when you travel? Is your shoulder strap too tight and annoying? Introducing the titty Bear. That's tidd wy Bear, the cute little guy that eliminates all those irritating shoulder strap problems. Designed to make driving more comfortable. The titty bear snaps onto your shoulder strap and moves up and down to eliminate uncomfortable pressure wherever you need it.
Speaker 1: You have to understand what you're watching this commercial, right, So Central Casting is like, give me nothing but stacked women, right, So, like, you know, big chested women, and then the bear goes in between there and look, I don't know that the shoulder strap struggle that women deal with. Obviously, I've you know, I've noticed where it sits and that probably maybe that's super uncomfortable, Okay, but yeah, it was just it was the absurdity of some of the products that were out there, and yet the infomercials or the uh or the commercials. Still it was so tight I could hardly breathe. Now with the titty bear, I really enjoyed traveling again.
Speaker 4: With a patent pending swivel design, you can easily adjust the titty bear to work from.
Speaker 1: Either It's just absurd, absurd. So you guys, remember that, dude, we were.
Speaker 3: Never seen that or heard that. You know, I never heard it before my life. Oh my gosh, maybe it wasn't aired up in New York, like maybe he said, maybe it's regional.
Speaker 1: I yeah, I don't. Why would they think everyone in Wyoming once though, we use real bears. I mean we just grabbed cubs we find I mean like we're not your cot you were not your customer base. You gotta be quick. Sometimes you get a bogo on the cubs too, right, but then you got to be extra quick. So just protein up there. If you ever had out. He is a real bear, yeah, straight man. Yeah, I don't know if it was regional. But the reason you don't see a lot of those is the spot pricing or they get so buried somewhere and the big you know, the biggest single adjustment of advertising prices on television, is most studies will tell you, is when they start allowing pharmaceutical ads because then they when when you have you only have so much inventory to sell, and like, there's only so many spot minutes on this show. I know you some of you think it's the whole show because you're right, but it's not that being said, once we've sold all of them, you're damn straight. The it's supply and demand. That's how it works. So when the pharmaceutical companies came busting in there to buy all those spots stuff, you know, these ads that you'd see throughout the day. Man, But the ads were predictable during the day. Remember during the day. What the ads were middle of the day? Crap like this, And I shouldn't say crap. I don't know. Maybe it works great, Maybe you all have one. It's crap like this. And injury attorneys because they just assume you're not at work because you're you're wearing that neck brace because you want to milk that guy and they're here to help.
Speaker 3: I just had those and remembered the ad for Dianetics being played over and over again.
Speaker 1: Well, and then poor Ross made a bad decision. He gave those people his address, and now they hunt him to the ends of the earth, everywhere he moves. They have found you in wake forest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they did find me. Like two weeks ago. Marky sent me a picture of it from the Scientology Celebrity Center. So now they've sent me. Like when I was like fourteen fifteen, that commercial was on TV all the time, and I went to the bookstore and I bought the book, and then inside the book there was a pamphlet, Hey, do you want more information how to become like amazing? I'm like, oh my god, I would love to be amazing. So I filled it out and I sent it to him, and then everywhere I've gone, and I've lived in like six seven states. Right, it's a radio thing. I've done this for a while, and every single apartment or house I've had send me the like literature paraphernalia, Like.
Speaker 1: Lady, you still want to be amazing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, hey remember us?
Speaker 1: My god, you too. Like I think if you're a celebrity and you join up, you get like you get to run the Satan Orgies or something like. They give you a special job. Okay, I don't know. Maybe they maybe you're in charge of catering.
Speaker 3: I'm very I'm very busy. Yeah, you can't make it.
Speaker 1: Okay, go on Oprah, hop up and down on a couch. I don't know, man, all right, raced agic from the Weather Channel. I said, I said to take the Texans. I said, I did. I said they cover all day and I did. Dude, here's here's it. I knew better. Cooper Rush doesn't look like a bad quarterback. But the poor guy has to throw three hundred and fifty yards because I think you guys ran sixty five yards as a team or some crazy number. I saw, right, yeah, not a recipe for success. Man, No, he doesn't have much time. A problem. I don't think that's your bow. I agree with you. He's a problem, don't get me. It's a huge hit on your on your budget there in your cap.
Speaker 8: Right, Well, it's about offensive line and having a running game. I mean those two things. I mean, you can't expect backup quarterback to constantly be under pressure like that.
Speaker 1: Actually right, perform, but he you.
Speaker 8: Know, I mean yeah, well, I mean he threw a fifty something times too, so yeah, you know you're still you had that. But it's going to be one heck of a game on Thanksgiving Day against the Giants.
Speaker 1: That ought to be interesting. Yeah, well they just kicked that time. So yeah, Tony, what's his name Cutlets? He's starting to get the Italian stallion now man, Yeah, yeah, Cutlets or whoever, ye.
Speaker 8: Joe Cutlets whatever they call him. Yeah, so that'll be interesting. I don't know, but yeah, whatever, they got a nickname for him, Tommy, that's right, Tommy Cutlets.
Speaker 1: Tommy Tommy. Yeah, he's not at all connected. No, and then you're backup quarterback. His last name is Anger. I didn't know that. So that's terrifying. AnyWho, you have a couple of days off. This happened to inside around the Cowboys game, So I hope you're healed. What's what's up?
Speaker 8: Yes, you know big changes. Started mentioning it last week. We'd get some colder air, some of the hills in southwest Virginy, eastern yeah, snow yes, yeah, and the mountains maybe uh Thursday night, Friday morning, and at least the west, the western North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Mountains right tense.
Speaker 8: Eight weeks later, they are, yeah, they are, unfortunately and be some time. But wind advisories too, so those aren't gonna hold well right now. Those wind advisories extend from Asheville to Boone to Boone, not into the Tryad or the Triangle, but still locally gusty winds, especially tonight tomorrow. Today, we still have got some rain and showers around, a lot of that scooting on through and ending west to east as we go through this morning, even into this evening, some lingering showers, especially from the Triangle east to south. Now we're still in the sixties to maybe seventy degrees today and then by tomorrow morning we're going to be in the thirties, mid upper thirties, close to forty degrees with the skyle clear, and it's going to be a little breezy too, so certainly prepping for colder weather. Mid fifties later than low fifties. On Friday, you'll wake up near freezing some spots. We'll be in the twenties. And if there's any chance of seeing snowflakes and flurries anywhere, it'll be in the mountains especially, may see a few flurries try to sneak into maybe the try it. I don't know if they get into the triangle, but if it does happen, that'll be when. And then we'll start a slow warm up as we get into the weekend and next week. By Monday, some of us back up into the upper sixties.
Speaker 1: Okay. And by the way, I never thought there would be a Thanksgiving roll around Where the game I was most interested in is the Lions game. I mean right, Yeah, they've had everybody at the Apple they started this. Did you know that Thanksgiving Day games were radio promotion? Oh? I didn't you know that? Yeah, I owned radio stations up in the Detroit area. Want it's something and if only right? Yeah, there's back in the Day four games, right or no, there's a Black Friday game this year. That's what it is, right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, Dolphins, Packers, Giants, Cowgirls and Bears, Lions. I'm sorry Cowboys, yep, yepp yep. All right, thank you, sir, appreciate it. We'll talk in an hour. Yeah, that's uh what Ray was talking about you in between the jokes there, and I was saying, say the word, yeah, snow and wind advisory in the mountains where people are living intent still and I had to listen in the hearing. By the way, there's another whistle blower too, And if you didn't hear what that whistle blower said, I will share that with you next here on the CaCO Day radio program. There's a new Southern phrase I'd never heard before. Somebody wrote it in an email talking about the the Supreme Court vote. The wind is thinner than frog hair? What does that mean? The hell is? I mean? I like it. I just never heard that before. Okay, well, thank you for that, sir. Also, he thinks that they cheated, which I don't know. But when you drag all these things out so long and you're just now getting the vote totals and you erase this seventy eight hundred vote lead with some Oh you got some extra ballots here. I understand why people might think that. So they'll the Griffith campaign's going to start digging through it. We'll see where it goes, all right. So I said that there was another whistleblower. So yesterday the chair of the House Oversight Committee, James Comer, he revealed during his time speaking, a second whistleblower. So this is not the woman who got fired. This was somebody who was contracted in the state of Georgia by FEMA, but is a consistent somebody who constantly works for FEMA. So that individual went to a home of a severely disabled elderly vet who obviously who stuck it out and looks like he got some significant damage there, who had become frustrated. Now I don't know how what prompted him to go to the house, but he said that the veteran or the veteran's family had complained about not being able to get somebody from FEMA there. So maybe they went down and grabbed this dude off the street. I don't know, But for whatever reason, this contractor visits this home and he gives the homeowners some advice. Now, understand what he's going to say, and I'll give you the exact wording. It could be exaggerated, but likely is his understanding of the situation. So you have to ask yourself, why would he think that? Maybe he's wrong, but why would he think that? And the answer most likely is because he works with FEMA all the time. He's going to have a read on the people he interacts with, the people actually from FEMA, who he I'm sure has to go and get micromanaged by and everything that he does. So take it for what it's worth. Here's what he told the veteran. He recommended that the family remove all Trump campaign materials and signs from their home and yard apparently had a few of them, stating that his FEMA supervisors view Trumps supporters as domestic terrorists. Those are his words. Now, remember the other words that we had the other day was the woman on uh was a Roland Martin's podcast, not the fishing guy. The other guy who was on there and talking about how well here, let me just play it for you.
Speaker 5: And someone feels uncomfortable, we can't go to that home if you have loose dogs, and someone on the team is comfortable with dogs, another person is not. We can't go to that home beads of safety precautions.
Speaker 1: So you feared the Trump houses.
Speaker 7: The people on FEMA were fearing the Trump Houses like they were faring people with vicious dogs in their backyard, exactly.
Speaker 5: And that's based on the that's based on the transit.
Speaker 1: So if you think somebody is a domestic terrorist, you obviously also think they are on par with rabid dogs. That's how I would view both those things. As hell. No, so is that a pattern kind of it's It would be enough the New York Times would write a piece if it was flipped the other way. The New York Times is writing pieces of apparently some hacker got a hold of some stuff from Gates or purports it's from Gates. New York Times ran it yesterday. What happened to the stolen materials thing that was used by every media outlet to deny the hunter Biden laptop, which wasn't stolen, by the way, right, It had met the legal rec requirement to be abandoned property and became the property of the computer guy who did the work but then was never paid for it. And that's how it's that's what happens. You leave, you pay guy, you drop your car off to get it fixed. I don't know what the law is in North Carolina as far as days and the guy and the the you know, they go ahead and they put twelve hundred dollars transmission plus labor or whatever into your car. Is probably more than that. I don't want to think about what a training costs right now, and then you don't pick it up. Does that that car eventually can be auctioned or sold to recoup your loss? Am I could somebody who's a mechanic just tell me how it works in North Carolina? Like this is this is easy stuff? And the New York Times like, oh, you identified as a as a as a hacker who illegally acquired this and then they just ran it. What they hacked was is they hacked I guess some reports surrounding the investigation into Gates, so they may have hacked a government computer. I don't even know. But you identified them as a hacker. You've said it's stolen stuff. The question the only question is did you have your people do it like that? Remember Fox in Fox's UK division got in trouble for that for the paper they owned, or did somebody come to you and just give it to you and what happened to your objection based on whether it's a stolen material or not. That's so strange, very very weird. All right, I'm going to make a prediction here. I'm going to generalize, but I want you to process what I lay out and tell me if you think I'm right or not, Because I'm right. It's a CNN article. The author is a woman by the name of Joscelyn double hyphenated name. Thing there, Okay, But she's a woman who, if I had a guess, doesn't have kids. So woman doesn't because that is the only person I would think who might not understand why this is a thing that happens. Are you ready? So here's the super important article. Don't sit on the toilet for more than ten minutes and then she goes through you know, oh, the doctors say could do this, you could do that. There's no reason too. Why would you sit in there for ten minutes. You're exposing yourself to a bacteria every minute that you're in there. First, No, I don't even I'm I don't have kids, but I would assume that the reason my mother used to like disappear into the bathroom for an hour was not simply just to take a bath in the evenings, but rather to not be around us for an hour and just let us kill each other, just for a mental break. And I'm sorry, I do some of my best work in there. Not gonna lie to you a lot of those Twitter posts. I'm just letting you know what's going on there. You never get and you're never gonna convinced dudes not to sit on a toilet for more than ten minutes, never in my lifetime. All right, are you gonna get the majority of guys to go, well, I shouldn't do that. Hell no, I can't speak to how women roll with this. But again, you throw that kid factor in there. I'm sure it gets worse.
Speaker 3: It used to be that way in her house, and you can't anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not saying that he's not gonna come.
Speaker 3: No, So this is a new thing that Lincoln does in case my son Lincoln is autistic, and the new thing he does now because yeah, we would use the bathroom or like a bath or as a way for some peace for maybe a few minutes, but his new thing is he stands outside the door. Oh no, he doesn't leave, and he asks you repeatedly, when you're gonna finish, when's daddy coming out? When daddy's when's daddy coming out? When's dad? And he did this yesterday, Mark, he was trying to go and he's he was outside the bathroom for like, dude, I'm like, I'm like, if you want mommy to come out, you need to leave, right, because like it's hard for people to go when you're right there screaming through the door.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm surprised you usually what was was like he didn't do that when he was younger.
Speaker 3: Though, Right, No, it's just one of these autism things where yeah, it's like, yeah, it's like one step forward, two steps back, or like new problems popping up. The other thing my dad used to do too, now that I think about it, right, is yeah, like, man, my dad really loves doing yard work. Man, he loves being out of the house and pushing that lawnmoar around. Yeah exactly, But no, you prefer the sound of the loud lawnmower to the kid constantly asking you questions.
Speaker 1: I mean, I get it, I totally get it. Man. So, yeah, so you gonna so I'm sorry, Joscelyn or Jocelyn or however is no no ten minutes? Oh and she's she got a hyphen at the last name, so I don't know. Maybe she's married and she hyphened it. Like what what did her husband say? Would say, yeah, you can't be in there for more than ten minutes, probably called the law. He's like, all right, we gotta break this marriage up, all right, eight sixteen. I skipped over this, but let me let me go ahead and uh oh look at that. Hold on, I got mechanics rating me stuff. All right, Well, I'll review that when we come back the Durham jail. More on this crazy story about this dude who's living like king of the prison man as king of the prison and and like they clearly they have some problems over there at the county lock up facility. We'll share that next CaCO Day radio program Number one. Blood in North Carolina. Prosecutors say alleged murderer impregnated two Durham jail workers. Now we talked, Remember we talked about this story. I'm like, what's because he was the story where the guy was had hooked up with two of them. But you've got this piece of garbage in there, and is he running it? What the hell's going on? Durham prosecutor's review that accused murderer Darius Tyson admitted to being the highest ranking Blood gang member in North Carolina and has used his influence to get sex and drugs inside the jail. Prosecutors revealed this was yesterday in court that Tyson not only made the admission, but used his influence to get the sex and drugs and even coordinate drug deals outside of it because he had a cell phone too, which is cell phones are a huge problem in jail, huge problem. I don't know exactly how many they're they've confiscated over maybe none, I don't know. Let's see here. Then Durham County Detention Sergeant Jade Robertson and a contracted nurse. This is this is the story we talked about. And again we had known that he'd hooked up with them, but he also knocked them up. We're charged with having sexual relations with an inmate. I have a question, why do you have women guards dealing with the male the male prisoners and and vice versa. I like some states do that some states don't. I've never I've never worked in a jail, so I don't know. But it just sounds like a bad idea, doesn't it. And I know people go, well, look, you know, if people are homosexual, then I understand, I understand all of that, But the majority of those guys aren't, or maybe they are for the time being in some instance, but they aren't. So it's just it's it's purely a numbers game there. So I don't know the answer to that. But this dude is living, like you know what it's like. It's like in you ever see the Ross number? You still have to watch The Irishman, now you should. I think it's I think it's I think it's a legit contender for a good gangster mob movie. It's not as good obviously as Good Fellows.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's one of the things where like de Niro's getting so political, I don't want to watch this stuff.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, I hear you. Yeah, And maybe it's just because I captured it. I watched it really before. I had to watch him scream on the street like a lunatic. But they have a scene of when they eventually all went to jail, these are real people. By the way the movie is portrayed. Now, whether what is being portrayed is as it happened and not just wishful boasting of de Niro's character, that's really left up to you, right, because a lot of people claim that Irish, as he was called was did not he he he created a forest gump like a memoir right where he was at all the important things and people. Some people dispute that. That's fine, it's a good movie. But there is the scene where they go into prison and basically they let all the mobsters live together. They've got cooking facilities and they're getting fresh garlic and sausages and all this stuff, and it's clear they've bribed officials and they're living living like king.
Speaker 3: That's how there was that saying a good Fellows just like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right, there was one, and good Fellows too. Yes, yeah we didn't, he said, we didn't do prison like everybody else. Yeah, we slicing. Really the thing so that I and I wonder if that's not the same thing being portrayed there, because the Goodfellas guys are some of the dudes portrayed in in that movie. So I don't know the answer. I don't foolly know the answer to that. But I believe that happened. Well, we know that it happened. Actually, I've been singing saying this is actually an issue. So what you got going here is you've got another sergeant who provided a cell phone to Tyson. That's said Nicole Locke, according to prosecutors. And let's see here now hold on Tyson. Which okay, So Tyson is the one trying to get the bond reduced. Okay, I understand this according to the attorney. According to the attorney, Okay, Nicole Locke is one of them. Tyson is the murder. According to Tyson's attorney, his client is the victim. Shut up. Your guy is self proclaimed to be the leader of a criminal, violent, criminal organization that has absolutely led to deaths all over our state, country and world. That's his own boasting, and he probably is a murderer. But you know, we're going to go through the court process because you still can't just believe a guy when he claims that. You got to prove it in a court of laws. So that's what they're going to either do or not do.