Speaker 1: Wow, guys, I just had a session and I didn't think I was and let me tell you, it was very emotional. My mind was blown. You're in for a treat and you're going to be able to feel the beauty, the bliss, and you're going to experience exactly what you need. Stick around to the end. You don't want to miss it. We end up doing a session and I'm telling you it was beyond words. Beyond words. I was in tears. I was a wreck still am. Check it out. You're gonna enjoy it. Tony gatzi yea. All this and more coming up on this episode of the truth Sika podcast really quick before we get started.
Speaker 2: If you are blessed by this ministry, if you're blessed by this platform, anything that I bring to the table, I ask you to partner with me via Patreon. Go to patreon dot com backslash truth Seeka and you unlock rewards my entire discography of music, webinars, meditations, weekly hangouts, and so much more.
Speaker 1: Patreon dot com backslash truth Seca.
Speaker 3: Go check it out.
Speaker 4: Won't you come? Vote, Come sees, feed the stands and.
Speaker 3: Co.
Speaker 5: Good Locked into the truth Seca podcast streaming live at TRUTHFCA dot com, your source for spiritual and hispiracial music, teachings, and media. The show is designed to help you grow in your walk with Christ and advance the Kingdom of Heaven. And now your host, Truth Seka.
Speaker 1: What's up, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Truth Stika podcast. Excited to be back with you. It's been a while since we've done one, and today I'm joined by my guest, Tony Ghazi. Tony, welcome to the podcast. Brother, How are you?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Thank you so much. I'm really excited to be here, really excited to see where the dialogue goes, you know, very flowy. So we'll go with the flow. We see where the energies are taking us, and we'll go from there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean that the topic matter seems a little, i want to say, controversial, but shocking for sure, talking about the Praying Mantis collective, Like can you talk a little bit more about what it is that you do and what do praying mantises have to do with it? And I'm sure it's going to be fun, but let's just let's dive in man to your work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, of course. So I'm leving these I was born in Lebanon and I moved to the U S when I was fifteen years old. They didn't speak any English. But anyways, that's that's a whole other story. But I also stuttered. I've always stuttered all my life, and it was really bad when I was younger. But when a channel, the stuttering goes away, like I'm the most flowiest, like pure speech, which is amazing. And I grew up Christian Orthodox, so so like Mother Mary Jesus, all the Saints were in my vibration and in my field for a long long time, and they still are, but now from a different lens, right, like not from the lens of fear, not from the lens of like heaven and hell, in that aspect of this three dimensional kind of limited way. And I kind of followed the Christian religion until oh God, when I was like in my mid thirties, and then it kind of started falling off right. And it wasn't the idea of religion, but it was really like the idea of Okay, my mind is expanding. Now I'm going to rely on how I feel the energies I'm getting. And I didn't know like they were called energies. Then right back, like I could feel like this spool of don't just like in a sense like just believe what you read, don't just believe other people's experiences, rely on your own experience. And it's very surface level. And then COVID hits and I think I was forty years old. Then I'm forty four now, And when COVID hit in the whole world shut down and fear and masks and everyone else. I didn't resonate with any of that. It just didn't make sense to me. Why do I have to be like so afraid? It did not make and I didn't care. I mean, of course I was respectful, like when I'm outside, right, because we all have our boundaries, we all have like our threshold. So I didn't I'm like to make others I feel uncomfortable. But me, I knew I didn't need a mask. I don't need my shots or anything. Although I ended up getting one shot because I need to travel and I couldn't travel unless I have it, it's another story. And that just opened up with my whole conscious really awoke when COVID came, And I feel like attributed to the fact that the energy of the world really calmed down. Everybody like went within. We were forced to be home, we were forced to reevaluate every single human on earth, you know almost, So I think that kind of the smoke screen of what like our words should be. I was able to see through it again, very unsurfaced. It's just feeling and like knowingness. Without knowing anything about spirituality. I didn't know anything about channeling, had no clue about praying menss or aliens or fos or ships or all the other beings that exist. And then I ran across the show on the Gaia channel, which is which is on Amazon, and it's called You with Extra Dimensionals with Ruben Langdon. He had two seasons, I think eight, it was eight episodes each where he would introduce these channels, these people that have been channeling for years, and we all can channel, by the way, and we all do do channels, so it's not like I'm special. Then the next we all can do it. But these people have been doing it and have stepped into their truth and into that new version of of them way before from the eighties to the nineties, and I was obsessed with the information. I understood the English words of always being said, but really the context of like spirituality and like channeling and aliens and the beyond and beyond the veil and like parallel realities, et cetera was very new to me. I was like, what the hell like, but I kept watching it, and I watched each episode, oh my god, three or four or five times like continuously for three months. I was obsessed with the information and still not really like putting it all together. But I couldn't take myself off of those those shows. But now in retrospect, I see that, like those three months where I was embedded into that world, it was all being fed into my consciousness and then in the next year it will unfold, like a little bits and pieces would unfold and it would make sense, and then the whole plause like became like coming together. And then one of my cats passed away. That was with my ex boyfriend, like he lived with him like for twenty years, and like he passed away, and then he called me said, oh my god, like Coba died. Do I know any animal communicators? I said, I have no idea, And I go on Google and I just find this woman, uh, and like we have a session with her where like she communicates with the cat, and then as we were talking, she says, well, I also like teach channeling classes or and I was like, what it was crazy? So I take her class for six weeks where we'd meet twice or like two hours each week. It was on Zoom and there was six other like attendees from all over the world. Immediately I knew that this was my path. Immediately I knew that this was what I'm called to do. And I just dived. I dived like I didn't care if I sound as stupid. I didn't care if the information was real or not real, if I was imagining, is I'm making up? I just stepped into that role and allowed that role to really lead me to where I'm supposed to be in My life just unfolded in miraculous ways I cannot describe to you. And I have two jobs, so I have my three D world corporate world, and I have this. But this has been evolving and expanding and and when I began channeling, and like the way that I channel is, oh God is trans channeling where where I would close my eyes and I would go into the state and like they'll come through, and like they'll speak and like use my words, but I knew that I was, like so like this was my proof to my own self because I know myself like more than the world, right, Like the fact that I didn't stuttered for the first time in like freaking forty years and I always stuttered and it was so bad when I was a child that I would hate going to school because I would get called on. The fact that I would not stutter was just like there is something different that's happening, right, And then when I come out of the channeling state, I feel this massive contrast of like I was really not in my body and I'm in my body now and I'm aware of the now moment, right because like when I'm in it, I go off into consciousness and they take me on a ride. Like when they explain, I hear the words, but I hear them from a different view and perspective, and I experience everything that's being said from an experiential, expanded ways. And like they've always told me that your words in your society, like within your culture, are so limited, so like for them to explain and try to like use the words to describe the infinite, like something beyond our minds are able to comprehend. It's just impossible. So you're really you. I I like learn to rely on like the experiential aspect of like what I go through and I see images, I get visions, I have like experiences that are so vast and amazing. But also the audience like would feel the energy. So if you're tapped in like beyond the veil, or if you if you believe like the idea of of our like reality not to be the way that it would explained to us to be, then you can feel those energies and you could you can like come on a ride, and there's so much healing that comes through it. There's light language evolved, right, So like our language that we think is only spoken in like consciousness, it comes in many different ways, right. It comes to sound, it comes through color, it comes through like light language like things we cannot see. It comes through vibration and frequency. So there's a lot more that's being communicated when I'm under the state beyond what we know is I'm talking to you and I'm delivering to like these messages you know, And I just I just like took that role on with no fear, and I don't care, and I didn't care if people judge me or not judge me. And I jumped into it. And I and bet what I do with my with my corporate world. I have people in my car all the time, to the point that I put on the back of my car this massive decal. It says I Channel. I talked to Eustra adressful beings, I had aliens have Bigfoot, and then just opened up this beautiful dialogue with all of my clients that are like beyond the three D world. And that was my calling to the universe and it heard me. This happened last yearly twenty twenty three. When I put the dcal the moment I did that, every door within creation on the spectrum of spirituality opened up to the point I began. And I just began this about a year ago. Like I'm like professionally that I'm invited to all these events I'm speaking on all these podcasts I Channel, like Live on Stage and Disclosure, Forest, La Conscience Expo, you know in Sedona in New York and La all over fast Track, Insane Manifestation. I could never have dreamt or imagined, but like that's what happens when you trust the divine, when you really step into your own truth, whatever your truth is.
Speaker 1: If you're an.
Speaker 3: Artist, if you're a singer, if you like plants, if you like the channel, if you're I mean anything that your heart calls on me it when you follow it, it really opens up in magical ways and that's how you expand really, right, So that's kind of the short version of it.
Speaker 1: Do like that, man, it's so good. I love I love starting off with the context, with the origin stories, right you see, you know, how did you get from point A to point B? Just because there's a lot of people listening who were like going through that right now. You know, they're kind of you know, when when you share your journey, there's you know, seven different places that that you explained and maybe they are you know, owning their truth as a part of it. And that's a big step knowing that channeling is is real and you're getting messages from the outside, whether it's energy that is on other people that's speaking to you, or it's something through your DNA and so people are you know, experiencing the energy, but they don't know how to take it to the next level. So when they started asking these questions and then they're led to a specific podcast like this, which you know, we're going to talk about the insects, we're going to talk about, you know, the praying mantis, and you know all that, you know because people talk about channeling Mary and you know all the different masters, But when it comes to the praying mantis beings, that's another level. That's another level. It's a it's it's something and it's not, i want to say, as popular or there's not a lot of information out about it, but I know this that it's coming out now, Like now is the time for us to kind of look into the mundane side of it and see where they're connected to some of the more fanciful Jesus aspects or Mary, and they're connected to birds and insects and things as well, and it's something that many of us don't know and this information is coming out as well. So for you, how how does the prayamantis come into the picture when it comes to the channeling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, like before I answer that question, like just quickly to what you said, I'm really happy like that you said what you said, because there isn't a lot of information on the praying men. So I needed to learn to rely on what's coming through. Like there isn't like you can research all you want to. There aren't books, there aren't many channels that do about it. So it was a challenge for me to really trust what's coming through out of the blue right because and I'm not a big reader, like I don't I just don't read books. I just don't have the capacity like to read books. So so I know that my mind isn't filled with all this information that I that I that I have read like in books. I have many friends that like read Harry Potter on the weekend. I'm like, I can't go past page one or two. I can read articles online. I'm very auditory like then like then reading. But that was my proof to me that the information that comes through, in the way that they come through, how they they use the word to explain the beyond no way on earth, they got it from my brain because I don't read books, Like I read one book in my life, I think, and that's it. So but like they came through me through through a past life regression. It was my person I'm like my first past life regression. Immediately, like I'm like they came in as a triangular head like their heads are like this, and there was a knowingness like it's beyond belief, it's beyond like the image, you just know that it's it's it is them. And I knew in that instant that I was one of them. That's all I can say. Like it was an absolute concrete you cannot shake me off the feeling that I was them at one point. The next image they showed me is like them, long bodied silhouettes of pure light about twenty feet high, I would say, And with that image that came through that we are really light beings and we're not insectoid innocence that were physical like insects. But we had to come through your mind with this archetype because your mind is not able to comprehend our real essence of pure energy, Like the mind isn't able to put one and one together if you haven't seen or experienced something that's really beyond. The next image that they showed me, which is like boom boom boom. I mean it was so fast yet it was so long, if that makes sense. I was in the infinite.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: They showed me this heart and I'm looking inside the heart infinite like infinite layers, all faceted like crystals, and and I'm like, I have chills over my body now because I'm really living it. And this infinity of like faceted like crystals, and there's this small spark of light. And when I say small spark is like a small grain of sand of light. And they said, this is how powerful like you are. This little grade of sand is everything that you don't need to be, like many grain many grain of sands. And through that little emanation of of of the light that reflects back on the one facet to the next, to the next, to the next and the next becomes the merkab of light. And that's who you are. And I have chills all of them right now. It's crazy. And that's that's who you are as a being. You are energy, you are light, you are consciousness, all of us are. And then and then I come back and it was just this clarity of like intense like knowingness and memory started coming through, and I feel like through that they opened up like remembrances, they kind of activated parts of my DNA to remember. And then it was just like the floodgates have opened and and then I would see pragmants all over. I live in Washington, d C. There aren't pragmantses, and they're literally all over and like to the point that they would show up in some crazy ways. And I just saved these photos to show you on the screen for your audience on how so, So I was at a client's house and through this is like a lamp and like the sunlight hits in the right. This is a lamp. Like there's nothing in there, like except the mechanism of the lamp. And they like you see the pragmants right yeah, yeah, like crazy stuff like and and they shop like physically like actually I like bug or like the insect you know on like the lock of the of the car. Like they would just appear everywhere I was. I'm at a building. I'm in I'm in like d see on the twelfth floor, and I was showing a unit. So I do really stayed here and the timing of when we entered this condo unit right to try to sell like for my client. And I opened the door on the twelve floor. On the screen of the window, not a plant in the sky. There was a praying mint on the screen at that exact moment where we interro this, I'd like to see that unit. So crazy stuff like that. It's crazy insane like synchronosies. And then I began seeing UFO ships and lightships. They came to me three times, and I'm happy to play like the video if it helps for your audience. It was during the cicadas when like when the cicadas came back in twenty twenty three, which are like which are magical beings.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: They're gonna see this little like reflection is like right, all right, but I'm gonna pause for a second because I zoom in. So I'm gonna zoom in even further in like place so you can really see. And I'll turn like the sound off so it doesn't bother but i'll show you in one second.
Speaker 1: Oh you could play the sound. I'm sure it has something to do with it too. Okay, Yeah, the birds, the insects, they all like they're a part of it, man. And that's that's the beauty of this conversation, that it's the things that are already around you. It seems fanta support to see you. Oh you know the light ships, but it's like they're they've been here the whole time. So that's the beauty of it too. Man, I love that.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy he said that because we captured EVP actually like within it. So I have a friend of mine that does video stuff and.
Speaker 1: He's you know, now just because I like the I like the I.
Speaker 3: Do this like totally got home. So so I'm gonna zoom in in a second that say. Okay, so it's gonna turned into a lightship and becomes like I'm like this metallic orb and then it will disappear and it comes back to life. Okay, so here it goes. This is at three forty one pm in broad daylight, like above my house in Washington, DC. Hold on, I'm gonna I'm gonna pause. Yeah, okay, so here comes again. They came three times, so I zoom out here to like show the world how far it was, and here it is again. Wow, just just insane. So they come three times and I've captured many and and I'm gonna just scroll so you see this uf like where I circle, You're gonna see you see this black Let's the UFO. If I go next, I'm sorry, Well, so like there's a UFO ship here and and like what I didn't see up here and like this was so boy like super super fast that that I takes like screenshot of how it moves from up down down downtown right, and like I haven't night and like here's one like during the day, just crazy, and I have a night vision camera and this one here, so I saw like the lightship there, but like then I didn't see this one up there, and like the crazy thing is is that I have the movie is like when I caught him, but then I get called a year later or like three months later, like to again pausing it, and then I find there were other shifts within it, like crazy callings that you would never think, you know what I mean. And I had a V shaped ship that came over my house, all recorded on night vision camera.
Speaker 4: And I have.
Speaker 3: Stars that do more like literally mores codes like more scode, not just like one flash or too like and we're speaking about far away like stars. So all that began when I awoke, and all of that just changed. Let me show you one more thing for your arts, because it would love this. So I also so I think when you shift your vibration and frequency, when you become more open to I'm like the infinite, the infinite begins showing yourself, or like showing you like more because now like you are receptive to more than the veil. So I began seeing these orbs at home and I can see them everywhere. Okay, and I'm gonna show you the video like you know, in like one second. But this one is beyond an orb. I don't know if it's a fairy being. And you're gonna hear my reaction. I'm saying, hi hi, like I'm so excited, I'm freaking out. This is at my house. Uh and like this was during Christmas in twenty twenty three, Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, I see you, I see you, I see you. Hi Hi hi hi hi hi hi, Oh my god. Hi like insane like normally their orbs, but here I actually like come to the camera. I'm like, I'm like, please come to the camera. And this is hold like you see the orbs flying end here she comes? Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, I see her, I see you, I see you hide hi hi hi hi hi, Oh my god. Like this stuff happens here and you're like, yeah, it's like it's like what is It just keeps opening up your mind. It's like you're interacting with these aliens, with with these you know, it's all consciousness is really and like different like costumes. Right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that was Man, It's so funny how like a lot of this is happening for me too, like similarly to all the stuff you're showing, and I've got all I've got all those same videos and h and even the you know, the Morris Code and and just the other day, I go out in the backyard and we have like the lightning bucks because they came to me like that a couple of years ago, these huge blue fluorescent lightning bugs out the top of the trees. A magical moment, but seeing them as just these little lights in the forest, and I went out into so I have a relationship with him that way. But I go out in the backyard and I say, you know, where are you, my friend? And there's I'll go out and I'll look, and then eventually many times if he's out there, he'll he'll light up and come to me and start flying around the yard and show me little weird things that they're doing, and they're going in little portions of the trees and just doing wild stuff. And then go out the other night to look for him and say, are where are you, buddy? There you are, and he comes out of the tree from the neighbor's yard, comes towards me, and I just start clapping because me and my wife are working on a song. And I go out and I'm kind of clapping to the rhythm just a little. And would you believe it that he starts blinking with the clap on key like he's in sync with me. Every time my clap he lights up. And I'm like, so, I'm like you, like, I'm a skeptic. I call myself a skeptic. Like, am I just something going on? You know? Do lightning bugs respond to sound? That's what I went inside and I googled it, you know, I got on chat GPT. I was like doing my research. Do their respond No, they don't respond to sound. And it's like, is your egoic brain or the carnal mind tries to take it away from you and explain it away. And I think it's a good thing, just so that you know that you know that you know that, hey, there's something, there's something to this, and it's so beautiful. How once we're in relationship with it and we see the beings and the angels and all of it from even the Holy books, you know, who have been here the whole time. But we weren't you know, invited in because maybe we thought that it was supposed to look a certain way to have a magical encounter. But it's like a deepener. It's like, Okay, do you see me and acknowledge me? Great? You know later you know, if you continue to acknowledge me, this will happen and you start learning their language. Oh yeah, just amazing, man, all of this stuff you called them. Man, I you know, I'm a student, you know, and I'm like, I want to show you mine, like I you know, I'll the same things. They go into clouds, and they travel faster than you can even comprehend. Like like if you was to slow the footage down, and you would see way more than you saw just doing it in real time when you slow it down, almost one hundred percent, like ninety percent. It's a world within a world that operates faster than our minds can even comprehend. So when you talk about language and ideas that are being downloaded to you, like instantly you know everything about a subject or about and then now you have to you have to translate it into English. For a group, it's easier to do light language or to put your hand on someone and just allow them to feel the energy in essence because it it communicates as well. So man I and I'm getting it's man, I appreciate you owning your story and sharing it and be being willing to go where they're leading you.
Speaker 3: Man, this is I mean, listen when you when you experience like these things, like there is that like the real part of you that like nothing can shake you away from it, right, So that's stepping into your Like I could have a million people saying, oh, this is crazy this and like show me all kinds of arguments why it's not what it is. You cannot like I know what I know. It's it's an conscious connection. It's it's beyond beyond. And they were communicating to you. They were letting you know that, dude, I'm communicating to you like there is like in a real time, real communication back and forth, and they really like for you, they made it so easy for you that they went with the clap like literally, it cannot be more clear than that. So if you're gonna doubt that clarity is like you know what I mean, I can doubt that clarity is like precise to your club. Beautiful communication beautiful.
Speaker 1: So you like, what is is there an overall arking message that they're that they're trying to communicate that they want to like this is what we bring. This is what if we could tell humanity one thing? Is there? Like that core message there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, look, this is gonna sound so simple and like you'll realize all beings always have the same I'm like, the same core message about loves unconditioned love, but I say unconditional love from a very expended aspect, expanded aspect like they've talked about ideas of war and if children and if serial killers like all the ones that are society, like judges, they even have love for every being's every being on earth and in between. That makes a choice on the spectrum of judgment, which through creation there is no judgment. Everything is experienced, everything is expansion. Why because because through creation everyone is a light being and you're just putting us like you're just putting on like this costume. It's like Halloween. You put on I don't know, you're pikachew and you are like being Pikachu. You put on like a car race driver and you become that you put on I don't know, like Michael Myers, which is you know whatever. Like so it's all costumes that be inside the costume are really powerful like beings. But it's through the experiences that the costumes relay any reality that we get to see, like facets of the beyond, and everything is tied to the heart. It allows your heart to be more compassionate. That that like the co creation of like the person who decides to have a war and then like kill humans right whether it's children or or like adults. It's a co creation between like two light beings to allow us as like the observers or also like beings to see what's happening, to experience like reality from a different facet and then be able to open up our hearts and find compassion in real unconditional love for all of the players on the stage because like creation, like we are on the stage of creation displaying out these roles to expand that's what it is we're all like beings. We all are and like the idea of like judgment, bad, good or evil, we create as as a society. And of course within our governmental factions and other groups, they want to keep us like within that matrix and be divided where the division creates distance, distance creates you feel alone. You feel alone, You're always searching out everything is here. We are the machine. Our hearts is the machine that generates everything. It's literally, like they said, the portal of creation through the heart. You can go to every reality that you want. And when you experience like these but the blue lightning bugs and like when I experienced, you know, all this and stuff, it's not happening out there. Everything out there is just the projection of what's happening within your heart, which is the planet of everything. But we even though, like I mean, like they said, like even though like we keep saying love, unconditional love, like you know, unconditional love. Your mind has been so trained, you know, because you can say I love you to anybody, right, you know, love, love, love, It's become so diluted. But real unconditional love is beyond. It transcends every barrier, every judgment and you begin seeing all these aspects of everything, and I mean the rocks, the sun, like, planets, the wind, insects, waters like cetacean humans, other beings, ghosts, whatever, it's all one, it's all love, it's all playing out, you know. So I look, I come from a very judgmental background, like Lebanese. I love Libertal East and I love Lebanese people, but very judgmental at least I grew up judgmental if you're you know, if like you don't go to the right school, if you don't have the right card or a complanient from you know, like whatever, like this family, judgment is built into the whole, like the whole culture. But I've transcended so like away from that. That is such a foreign concept for me to judge even politics, right, people talk about politics this and that. We're all playing on these roles to expand each other, that's what it really is. Because look like death doesn't exist, right, So like why are we judging, Like what's what's the purpose of judging? Like beyond to learn from a different angle, because we never die, We're continuously living forever and ever and ever and ever. In expanding through those experiences but for some people, it's a huge it's like triggerism because they're very tied to religion. They're very tied to this. They're very tied to this because they believed and they trusted others with And there's nothing wrong with trusting others, but it's not not on the exteriors all within. When you begin discerning from your heart, you'll see a very different image. You'll begin drawing your world from a very different like stroke of a pen or a brush. You know, it's it's more empowered that Jesus, Mother, Mary, Krishna, Buddha, all the deities are within me. Nothing is outside of you. Nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they were trying to teach that too. This is you know, you can't your judgments lock you out of it though, and they taught that as well. You know, they taught all of these profound epiphanies that we come to. They were teaching it the whole time. But it's us that, you know, our container wasn't ready to hold hold them. And uh, you know those ideas if you will until until they are and once you're stretched and you go through it, then you're like, wow, I really I really get it now, So you know, it starts making you know, so much more sense that you end up, you know, becoming the the the guru that you were following. You know. Yes, whether it's Jesus and you know and and whoever, Yeah, it's because.
Speaker 3: It's already within us, Like we are Jesus' we are Mother Maries, I am Saint, this I am saying, I'm Christna, I'm Buddha, And that's what they were saying. But it was like, you're abster, right, we weren't ready to kind of receive that medicine and that reality. So we you know, but that like in itself is also a journey of expansion. Right. The fact that our humanity at one point like decided to take that information from that lens and perspective allowed us to have this journey for all to awaken. And through that journey there's all these like all these like pathways and layers and facets of other journeys. Right, So like that's where the non judgment comes in, right, But also like knowing everybody is empowered, there is no we disempowered each other all the time, and that's a not a flaw, but uh, it's another journey, Like in itself, it takes you in its own rabbit hole. But when you begin seeing everybody as an empowered being, you shift quickly shift to the vibration of love and light and that it's all like experiential. It's just all roles and we're all growing with each other, all teaching each other. But you're like, you're my ascended master as much as I'm You're ascended master. The same with the person that decided to go to war, The same with the person that started to be the victim, or the serial killer or the like this master person. We're all ascended masters for each other. Because the infinite is the infinite. If it is not only positive, the if it is not only negative, if it's not only neutral, it's everything and all the variations of everything, which keeps on going and going and going, you know. So, And the way that I speak now, I mean I swear to you if you talk to me, like two years ago, I was totally in like the matrix, in the fear, in lack, in this in you know, the whole that we all go through. This all came through the men's speakings. It all came through through my channel messages like with the client, and they are my assented masters, because like when I have channel messages with them, I'm not only delivering what they need to hear. They're delivering to me where I need to hear, and I experience what's happening. So it's we're always co creating, we're always teaching each other.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely there's a learning experience, right like you're learning and ready to go to a place that you have never been and you have to be you know, you have to trust the energy and you have to trust your body and your ability. But usually when you do it, if because you know how those states are, you learn so much, you know, and you come back and the message is applicable usually for you because it's a universal message, you know.
Speaker 3: Totally, totally, totally. It's it's just and then like synchronicity like begins happening, right when things just appear and show up, and and like you meet people and it's just insanity over insanity in a good way. You know, it's just it's just become because because now like you're vibrating on that frequency and on that vibration of flow of like being of being empowered, seeing other empowered, then you begin creating a world of empowerment and of magic versus of black right. But the flip side of the coin is you can create. You can create if you choose a like a world of destruction or of evil, of Satanism. I don't know all of it is valid in the eyes of creation. Creation doesn't see evil or satan or this and that or whatever in any judgment way. It's just another way, another like facet of living, and you can't choose that. But within our collective as a humanity, like what they said is you as a collective, as a whole conglomeration of the humans, you decided to be in this bubble that has infinite bubbles within it. So if you choose to vibrate on a frequency that is of love and light, then within your bubble you have this infinite world of love and light. But that doesn't mean that you will not observe other like people's bubbles that are not of love and light. And just because you observe them, and and just because if is there like one inch away from you, it doesn't mean it's gonna affect you in any way. Your world's your world. Their world is their world, and it's important to honor and and like to cherish their experience and their journey that they chose because they're learning and through the co creation of both the observation of both, we're both learning. Right. So that's where real unconditional love comes in when you don't judge what you observe in front of you that's not of your same vibration, of your same frequency, right. And that's where the belief systems come in, where you are like this empowered and you believe, oh, like you know, I'm seeing this reality that's like bat or negative. It's gonna affect me and my world. Nothing affects me and my world. I've defined my world unless you're you are of love and light of the same vibration and frequency energy has no effect on me. And that's it. That's my truth, right. But there are variations of that truth and on your journey and maybe less and increases and become more expanded or whatever. All of it is valid. All of it is part of expansion.
Speaker 1: That's so good. So where does the antarians come in? Is this where they Is this a planet that they come from or the star system? Can you talk a little bit of more about that the antarians?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so so I'm still learning about who they are and like what they are, but I know that it's a stargate. And again there's nothing on the internet. I was at an event in Mount Shasta like two weeks ago, uh, and two people connect with the Antari's like planet, which mind boggled me because I'm like I thought I was the only one or one of the few, and I have no community. But it's a stargate. It's like an energetical like poral that allows souls to come in to our galaxy. But they also told me through because I've had a few clients that ask that question while under the channel session. They even said, your concept and the lens of how you view your world and planets and like galaxies. In reality, they don't look how your eyes think. They look like everything is energy, everything is sound, everything is color, frequency, everything is light, vibration, and like the basic of like what they are. But through our limited way of education of our own consciousness, we see the world in a specific way. But when you open that up, then you begin seeing what's called like a portal, as this energetical like flow, this matrix of geometric structures like this fiberinaci sequence all the repeating structures on like within the world. But it's also conscious, intelligent being itself. It's not just like a door that leads you from from A to B. It's intelligence and like consciousness that it's co creating with the infinite, that is able to decipher and have contact and be in the loop and have and and it's tethered to everything, is able to sense and study everything. And whenever a soul is like nearby this is ready to pass through, it opens the door in a sense to allow it through to experience this reality and like this and like the Milky Way, galaxy, et cetera, et cetera. The way that they've mind boggled me is they talk about abstract concepts that no way on Earth my physical mind will ever say, we'll ever understand. Again, I don't read books. I know it didn't come from me. So just like what I like described, like where the portal is, it's not something I could have conceived or like imagined, right like the Entarians. There have been a few shows like Syncrestically, like they came through like the internet, like last month, like one person that's from France, like he's a French guy. He was on I think Jeff Morris's podcast if I remember right, I could be wrong, but this French guy that's to whistleblower ish type where he like remember where he was on the beach like with his parents in like the seventies or of the eighties, which five or six years old, and he disappears into nothingness and his parents freak out. They call the coast guard or whatever you know, and you know, off the southern court of France, and what he experiences in the timelessness of because like there is no time. That's a concept that we created. He lived his whole life twenty or thirty years on the antaries like planet, and he describes the people that were there and he has his own kind of like experience of where it was. But he also lived on Earth in he did come back and live with his parents, but he lived two lives at once, like one here with his parents as five years old to however old he is. But at the same time, in the infinite of everything, he was living his other life on that galaxy. And I just heard that podcast like two weeks ago and a mind blown. I'm like, I've never heard one person that could describe how the antaris is who the beings are, but then the other later. The more complex aspect of that is he saw the antaries like planet and the people and everything from his lens and his experience, you know, so it's not always defined to one thing, but through his experience we get like one glimpse of what that planet you know, can be. I don't know if like you know Debbie Solaris, She's an amazing a contract like like reader and like she connects with energies and like she tells you, like what planet that like you came from. She's on the Gaia channel, you know, on George Norway and all these like shows. But I had a session with her, Like when I first I'm like awakened, and like she told me, like what she read in my Ecostiac record, I'm like the Antaris. I'm like galaxy or like like this target. That's how I knew that I connect with it. In the moment that she she said that I could feel the like this like I got like sucked into it. So I'm still learning like about it. Look, I'm meant to learn what I'm meant to learn. I'm meant to I'm like journey the way like that I'm meant to journey and now I'm about to write a book. Uh. That just came to me today and I talked to a book person or like, I'm like this publicist and she's gonna help me. So a lot of things are really unfolding to where I feel like the pressure of writing a book, now that it's a pressure, will help me kind of bring all the information and new information that will come to at least begin a small platform of Okay, from my experience, here's what I know about the Atari's stargate, Here's what I know about the men's beings, and we began sharing it with the world, and the more that people read about it, they'll awaken. Because all the events that I go to, I cannot tell you how many mentis people have have really come to me said I had a dream about Amantis. You know, I was told I was Amantis, and you know I had Mensis all over my yard like like insane. I'm like, wow, there's more of you out there than I think there are. So it's activation after activation after activation.
Speaker 1: Man, that's so that's so awesome. Did I see somewhere that that you went to, said ranch with James Gildiland. Was that was that you? Was you out there Mount Shasta? No, maybe maybe it was just the disclosure stuff and maybe he was there. Maybe that's what it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, like we just came back from Mountchester last I think Thursday. We're there for a week. But no, I was not part of the person that you just mentioned. But we did a helicopter ride around Montchester.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that's what I think. I think I got that mountain wrong. It's Mount Adams, Okay.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know Goes.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he was at at at the disclosure event and all that stuff. Yeah, I know. I know he's mentioned some of the the insect type beings and you know, specifically the praying mantis beings that that that have come to him in his meditations.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Yes, and like many people experience them like when they do Iohua's cup. I haven't done Iowa yet, like I did Boufo like a little bit.
Speaker 1: But not I That's what I was going to ask you, just because some of the stuff that you're sharing just about how you know, the hilarities and really having a an appreciation for both sides of the of the coin of the spectrum of the highs and the lows and knowing that there's I mean, that's that's the message. That's you know, a big part of it, you know, the mother, that everything's appreciated if you will, Everything is recycled, everything is uh, the good the bad doesn't matter. They'll take it all. And that's you. It's so funny that I feel like those are the beings that are coming out because they're closer, closer to the earth here. It's just like, you know, the ones that have been overlooked, but they've been the closest and now they're getting our attention. And it's like, you know, for those who are open and people claim to be and we really are just like you're talking about like in religion and stuff, because I'm sure you were like, because most of my like they're sincere and they want to tap into something you know, outside of themselves that we call God and it just so happens to be closer than any of us could ever think. And but they're like, no, that's not good. I don't want that kind. I want the fanciful. And so that that rejection and stuff that you would put to everything closest to you that is familiar and and they tell you, you know, even in the scriptures, they tell you to stay away from the familiar spirits or whatever, and so you you want the fanciful, So you overlook and neglect the things that are have been with you your whole life, and you take them for granted. It's really what happens. And so once you change that, it's really a position of the heart and you just kind of be mindful with the mundane starts to it starts to unfold and show you the depths of what it really is, you know.
Speaker 3: And like when you look at Jesus and Mother Mary, I think they always have a heart that's lit up, Like we always bypass that image there you go, like right in your face, but yet you cannot see like this is the portal, this is the like, this is the love, this is where Jesus is, this is where Mother Mary is, That's where you go in to access all that. Yeah, like it's right in your face, yet we cannot see it. But this is how trained we've been not to see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how conversates everything for me, with the meditations and stuff, trying to leave my body, you know, trying to really project my consciousness outside of myself to go travel the universe or the multiverse. And the moment that I was like going in and trying this technique and I've found out that the kingdom is within you, as Jesus taught and many other masters, and then you have to go within to get without.
Speaker 3: You know, we're the projector. We're literally like the projector of TV. Like it comes from inside and you were displays on the wall the movie, but that's coming within the movie is not out there. That's exactly what it is, you know what I mean. But like back then, pregnants things like they're known as the founders, but not founders in the sense that they're God or anything of that sort. But they're always on the periphery. They their master like geneticists. They help a lot of like aliens, grays and other like species all like across the folds of like the universes to help assist kind of tweak the nas They kind of like send like the pulse of the culture of like specific like planets of like where they need to be awakened. They're always assisting. They're always in the background. They told me, and they like through one channeling session. I saw them creating universes and galaxies like literally through the color frequency, through light vibration, and then through sound. Like we cannot comprehend what those three things mean from the way that we understand like what they are. But they literally create universes in like galaxies, and their hands are intertwined like and when I say hands, it's not physical hands, it's like energetical Like their essence is literally within everything, and they have an awareness one awareness of all and they have singularity like awareness of each facet of their existence. So they're able to have infinite awarenesses all all like simultaneously like working, but they're aware of each one at the same time, but yet one as a whole like crazy stuff. What else I mean, they're just they're just here and look they're coming to us, and like now like we're having all these UFO I'm like signing like UAP signings, like people are like awakening channeling like language, all the spirituality like yoga blah blah blah. Really because our conscious vibration as humanity has like risen to a point where we're ready to receive like more downloads right there have there have there has always been a few of the humans that have been like slightly more ascended than others, like more awakened, that have always been receiving. But as a whole, there's a massive group of us that are ready to shift. That's why all these things are appearing, because our vibration and frequency has shifted. It's not like they're appearing out of the blue or they're just like coming to visit us, like you said like earlier. They've always been here. It's just our channel has switched, right. It's like you want to listen to rock, you go to one I don't know, three point eight. You will listen to some I don't know, like everyday music, you go to that channel. So when we switch our channel, we like we hear that channel. But at the same time, you know, there's all these other channels that are playing out in the background, but you cannot you're not in tune to them. So that's what's happening, right, We're shifting. So we have to give ourselves like credit that we're working on our shadows. We're working on the parts of us to like to expand, and through that they sense it, and our vibration shifts and we begin appearing to each other, you know. So it's a good lessess for humanity. We're really heading into a beautiful world, despite what we observe at times.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, if we can believe it. And and I think the I think them majority it's saying yes, you know, more than fifty percent. If we can get fifty one percent, then there's you know, the the vibration, the color of our planet changes, you know, we get a little bit brighter. And when we are the majority fifty one percent, and I think, I think we're there, And I think that the media and things like that, you know, politics, and you know, they try their best, but we're like, we're we're I don't care what affiliation you are, How is your what is the quality of your life? What is the quality of your heart? You know, And I think the majority of people are saying yes to that, and it's showing and and we're attracting, you know, all of these encounters because they've been there the whole time. That's the it's so fascinating to me. You know, it's like when do you become aware? And you know, what did it take to wake you up? You know, it's as far out in the galaxy, but it's just as close as you know your own body. We had a retreat some years ago, a couple of years ago, and you know, I would get to the place where I would people travel from all over the US to come visit and be a part of what we got going on. And we would go out and I would make contact, go into meditation and just ask and then I knew where to look and could do it almost on command. And it was so amazing and awe, no wonder that's imparted and all of this stuff. So it's different with taking people with you than the energy's got to be right and everybody's got to want it to then we can come together. And I would do it. And sometimes at these retreats it started changing because sometimes they would come through and they would start blinking and kind of playing like tag with us, almost like popping up here and popping up there like in the stars. But ifually we would try to tap in and I wouldn't see anything. We're like, come on, guys, they're probably going to come from up here, and this is what they usually look like. And I'm tapping in and other people are paying attention to Hey, there's this strange light in the woods that's blinking going around, looks like it's trying to get our attention. And I'm like, okay, that's cool, but but keep looking up here by Orion because that's where they usually come from. And I'm deflecting, like, keep looking up and I tell you, like, one of the first retreats we did and didn't see anything, and then the second, and then the third, and that that experience kept happening, happening. I kept pointing out there and looking for them to be hundreds of not thousands of miles away whatever communicating, and they do. But these lights kept appearing in the woods, and I would write it off and be like, wait, no, this is how they're going to come, because this is how they've always come. People would tell me, I don't know, man, I feel like it's communicating with us, and I would like, be quiet, we're gonna channel them in. And they were already here. But it was me the teacher, the guru, you know, who was being taught. Yes, And it's always the student. The guru has to be the student, right, And that's what makes you the guru is because you are a good student. And the moment that you stop is the moment that it's really cut off to you like it was for me. But that experience led to like them manifesting and silhouettes and communicating with us in the forest through all of the lights showing up, and it was just amazing for me to get the picture saying, no, they're not way out there, They're really here. Here's the kicker is that they're so fast and they can be up there and then down here in the next moment as a tiny light. Our minds can't fathom that, like you were saying, our minds can't fath them. How that up there, Well, you know, if it's next to the sun, it has to be the size of the planet Earth. If not big, I don't know. Maybe, but then in the next moment it can be the size of a pinpoint needle flying around and hovering around you. Your mind can't grasp and fathom that. That logic, which is which is the deepener or the initiation, is to lose your mind and lose your life as you know it in order to find it.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, like surrender to the idea of what structure of reality is right, because in like reality, there's only one now moment. It's from that one now moment. You are the projector creating the projection. So what we think as a planet is over there, it's here to begining like yeah, and also there's like dimensional, there's layers within the dimension, So it doesn't mean they came from there here. They could have just popped from one door to another through frequency and vibration like it's it's these concepts are like I understand, but I'm you're trying to understand and just like really hurting right now because I'm not. But you, but if you close your eyes and go in in your heart and just allow the concept to be, you'll feel and know and you don't need words or structure trying to understand the physics of it. That's all limitation like to begin with. So, but that's amazing because you're absolutely right when you surrendered, you realize we're all teachers to each other, right, you were teaching them where to look what essentially happened, like the whole table was or the like seats were turned or whatever the expression is. Yeah, and they're they're among us already. It's not like they're coming here. Yeah, we're on a different frequency. We're on a different channel. That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then you mentioned about like the media, Yeah, that's all smoke screen, that's all illusion, meant to distract. It's all about distraction, distraction, distraction, distraction, you know. And people are.
Speaker 1: Talking here and more in their reality, you know, yeah, versus the reality that you're sent here to impart if you will, Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: But it's but it's people like you and like others, they step into that truth, right despite what the majority of the population is doing. That's really the beacon of light allow others also step into their truth whatever it is. It's very important, like for your audiences like to know that, like, regardless of what work you're doing, because you mentioned this when you first like spoke, and you know, I feel like right now they want to speak, you know, like they want to impart this message quickly. Is regardless of what you do. I don't know, if you're an architect, if you're like a bus driver, if you work at McDonald's, if whatever it is your job is, that's not who you are. That's one aspect. You can be the other infinite fastest, all at once. You can do art, you can sing music, you can I don't know, you can go swim naked, whatever makes you you're more than that. You're not one to identity your multi dimensional and tap into all those and play around with with all those. Don't allow the stuckness and the prison of what our society said you are, not allow you to express the other parts of who you are. Because the moment you begin doing that, magic occurs because now you're tapping into your own power as a multi dimensional being, and now there's just one being that's that's like limited like to begin with. So and like that's what you're doing with your like music, with this, with whatever else you're doing with the UFOs, with you know, with inviting all these guests, talking about all these topics. You're tapping into all these different things. And that's how we remind ourselves that we're more than just the oneself we thought we are, you know. And it doesn't mean that you'll be this right like this forever or whatever. Like you could dabble into channeling for two or three years and it's done, and you do something else for two d three years and you're done, and you do something else. It's just experiencing and expanding and stepping outside of the box that we created on ourselves because of you know, the media and and like schooling, I mean, like school is great, but that's another very limited. Schools are so trained to keep you in a specific way and to keep you this empowered that I.
Speaker 1: I told me everything that I've come to know to be real. They told me it was not real. It told me it's not how it works, and come to find out it actually does. Is actually those questions that were in me as a child that I asked that were laughed at by the teacher and by the students. That was a you know, an initiation too. If you will to kind of recapture that awe in wonder or stop asking questions because they're stupid and you're going to get laughed at, or like you said, you're going to be made fun of because you stutter or whatever, like you shut down. You get tired of being made fun of, You get tired of asking dumb questions or whatever. And then you come to find out that's that's my superpower. And I tell you what, like you know, the whole stuf uttering thing too, Like you're in good company. There was a lot of people whose stories that I know personally Moses in the scriptures. You know, he stuttered, he couldn't speak well, and it was so bad that Aaron and his sister Miriam had to speak for him. He's like, I'm not good with people. I'm going to get the message and teach it to you to let you guys share it, and so they had to speak for him, and I, you know, I stutter as well. It used to be a lot worse. But I'll tell you this, it was like this thing where you're trying to you're trying to learn for yourself what it is to me. It showed me the power of the information that we're tapping into. Because it's not the you know, eloquency of speech that is winning the crowd, or this charisma because it's very broken English that I speak with and sometimes it's hard to get across what I want to say or want to ask. But people are tuning in and it's growing, and it's like, oh, it's the information. It's not the charisma. Because there's many who have gone before us who have won people with charisma, and they've tricked people and made stories up and they can tell your story better than you can tell it. But it's different when it comes from you, and they because they can feel it, it comes across as genuine and it really has a vibrational frequency to it. So that's how you know. And so these little things that try to count you out are the very things that God the Creator uses to count you in and to actually qualify you.
Speaker 3: I actually asked the pragmants through like through a channel session like this friend asked for me, why that I choose to come and stutter in his lifetime And I didn't know that, like you started by the way he speaks so well. But I'm happy that you're in this space. Is no more stuttering as like they told me like that in like this lifetime. And I'm also colorblind, you know, on top of that. That's another thing. But that doesn't get in a way of speech. But they said that there are two folds. The first folds I'm not meant to speak with. Our language in this life is very limited to beginning to to like begin with, because the information that will come through is so intense and powerful that it is breaking the words apart. Like the voice and the sound of this physical body isn't able to contain like such powerful in a sense message. But also, like they said, you also weren't meant to speak a lot through your journey, and you're meant to rely on the energy and the messages, the communication that you are getting beyond the spoken communication that you think is So there's a lot of other ways of communication that we receive that we're not in tune too. You mentioned the bugs and the birds, and the wind and the sunlight and the trees. We're bombarded by communication, even the planet. They're talking to us all the time from a different way of speaking, from energy. So, like that really made me feel good because I'm like, I really felt like a prisoner and I started, Like my brother right now, he's forty five, you really started a lot. You know, I've worked through it, but when we were both kids, it was really bad. I would go to school every day. I would, I mean, I'd love to learn, but I didn't like going to school because I didn't want to get called on, and my heart would be something. Literally from the time you're at the US until like we come back home something all. I mean, it was a prison. It was just now I know, like what anxiety is. I didn't know it then. For years I would go there anxious as hell. But you know that's one experience, right, So.
Speaker 1: Anyways, yeah, you have to recapture. Man, it's the thing that you know that tried to, you know, disqualify you as a thing that qualified you. And yeah, I was recapturing the dream, the thing you gave up on or you were told that you're not going to do it. So it's okay, well maybe I but there's a burning desire in you to do it. And that's why you know that. You know it's not the scripture says this. I love it that the Bible talks about says not by power nor by might, but by my spirit. And so it's about the spirit. And we can tell like attracts like, and we can tell the spirit is energy, the spirit is essence. And we can tell those who are tapped in not every not everybody. You can learn to tell. But you feel it, and you're like, I want more of this. I want more of the good stuff. I want more of following my heart. Because you hear messages telling you don't follow your heart. I mean, even in religion, you get a lot of mixed messages. Right, don't follow your heart. It's wicked and deceitful and all this kind of thing. You say, well, just Jesus, he's pointing to his heart in every picure that you guys show us, and he says that I'll give you a new heart, and you can learn to trust trust your heart. You can learn to trust your true heart because the things that we identified with is not our true nature. And once we start doing it more, there's a feeling, there's a there's a there's an eternal gratification if you will, like, man, this is good. I want more of this? Can we do this more? Can we help people more? Can we make more music? Can we can we hug more? Can we love more? Can we get more? Light? Is awesome? Can we get more light? It's like, yeah, you actually can.
Speaker 3: And then self love is huge, right, like self love is becoming huge because we are awakening spiritually. Right, self love needs to be defined as your selfish yes, of course, because we're trying to keep you away from exactly where you need to be to emanate the pure love and light for the rest of humanity. It's all designed and and look like we say that it's all designed as if there's like good or evil, and that it's all part of the co creation that we decided as all these like beings to play on this stage of humanity with these limitations. We created the government, we created these factions, we created these on the corporations that we said, you play that role, you play that role like you play this role. So it's really within our power that we've created this world to help each other expand. So like what an insane journey we show is because many beings that aren't humans are observing humanity. The many messages I'm like they came through where we're observed by many like light beings, insect toys, Auctorians, I mean, like you name it, like Fleadians. They watch us like with admiration because we chose to in a sense separate from source or like fracturize and forget about how how much of a light beings we are. And through the forgetfulness, we remember and have the experience to re emerge back into the light. So we're all amazing strong beings. Every single one of us chose to come here and forget and begin I'm like anew to remember that we're hard, to remember that we're light. So it takes a strong soul group so to do that and there's a whole line of other beings that want to experience this, not really knowing what they're going to experience. Once they forget, it's going to be like, yeah, shock to their system. You know, we're going to go through the same thing we're going through.
Speaker 1: It's so funny that like, yeah, and they can, and they are and and we and most likely we are too, right where we're not just you know, down here experiencing this like what happens when we go to sleep, Like what is the you know, the projection? It's you know, it's kind of unbelievable. But when I start seeing I'm telling you, I'm fixated on how fast these things travel. That like I'm fascinated the fastest cameras pick up worlds within worlds. That it is plausible to be able to be almost in two places at once, you know, and and uh, and to live a lifetime on earth and it being the scripture says this as well, a day is a thousand years until until god ay, it's like a thousand years. So when people come back with these stories of like experiencing different realities where they're living a different life and they lived the whole life and they died and came back here and they raised kids. But then it's been you know, one DMT experience or whatever, and they come back with all of this impartation. This download, that's what we call it. It's a download just instantly. But how did you get it? Like, how did it come to you? And if you'll pay attention most of the time, especially, you'll notice this with ancient art, there's usually animals and insects around you and in the art, and they were held sacred for a reason because they they hold off when we talk about the ecostic they I'm telling you out the science behind it, because is the science fasting is the science this how do we tap in? How do we get better at what we're doing? And it's to be it's just to notice. Notice everything that's always been around you and and those are the mother you know, the negative. It's all energy. What do you do with it? It's all energy? Yeah, how does it affect you?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: It's it's so and everything is the similar message. It's true because it's almost at this point it's kind of silly, like you know, you know, asking what is the message because it's very similar. They're all like, hey, you guys are here for an opportune moment lean into love, you know. And it's funny how it all comes from different vessels and they're all very similar, if not the same message that's trying to tell you the same story because they.
Speaker 3: Know, Yeah, like the main message with all the being is always about love and and like not just love, right, because love is when we think of love as our understanding of what love is from our lens and experience. They really want us to know that we're all where everything that we're consciousness, like not this physical body, this is just an illusion that we're this hard. Were these like light particles all over as individuals, but yet as a one being.
Speaker 6: And and look like through each being when they channel if you channel this, if you channel that, if you do songs, if you do music, if you like write movies, if you write books, like whatever, these are all like.
Speaker 3: Channeling from like different alculs. It's all bringing messages in from like a modality of X, Y and Z, right, but each from that person's perspective and the beings that they're channeling. Even when when when people because like recently they've been talking about imagination a lot, and I don't know why I'm mentioning it now, maybe like they wanted to come through. Is when in our culture, when we think of imagination, we think we're making something up right, Like I'm imagining something. You know, imagine this planet has these beings blah blah. They came in and they were freaking amazing. They're like, you can never imagine anything that doesn't already exist. Non existence, something that doesn't exist is not even there, So how can you conceive and see something that's not even there? What's really happening is actual contact. We're always in contact with other beings, and as you imagine, you're tapping into their frequency and vibration, and they are tapping into your frequency to give you information. So there's always contact back and forth as you imagine them, which what's really happening. You're contacting them. They're giving you these images of these spots, these creative ways of how they look, and vice versa. As you do that, we're giving them our codes and frequencies for them to see how we are and who we are. So imagination, when you begin thinking about it, it's like, wow, I'm making contact with beings or abstract concepts or expressions like What a beautiful message that they like brought through is empowerment that every single one of us because we all can imagine, we all can daydream that's not out of like nothingness. We all have content and that it re empowers us to know. Damn you know what I've been talking to alien I mean, like we sell aliens with they're all beings, the all consciousness, right, So what a beautiful message is like empowerment. Like every time that I think, I mean, you know, because like we always fall back into like the ego, like oh, I just imagine that's from the aspect of I just created something like you know this is I'm like, oh no, no, no, I just make contact. It just makes me feel so cool, you know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I love I love the fact that they prove it too, because they know that we think that and we're like, oh that was this. I mean, I've gotten good at it and I learned it from religion, but yeah it and it was something that hindered me and it still tries to but I use it now to really double down on the truth. Hold on, let me make sure. I want to be sure. I don't want to make it up. But just as you're saying, they're teaching you that the imagery and the making it up is actually what you are experiencing or going to experience. Just there's this process here with time slow down. It's how do you will it into your reality? And maybe you were like this too, especially I can, I definitely can see it where like when you're younger and you're thinking about all of the bad scenarios. Hey, you know, what would you do if this happened? That's what I used to do with my cousins and friends. We'd be walking and hey, man, if a dog just jumped out and attacked, it's like, you know, you know, can we get away? What would you do? And I'd say, I'll run up this and go. And it was always these bad scenarios, even as a kid, these scary movies and scary scenarios. Just in case it happened, you knew what to do, and then your mind's like whired that way with the imagination. But it's always a negative. But now it's like, hold on, what would happen if the insects can speak to me? What if the insects are really angels? What if the angels are in the clouds watching us. What if God isn't against me and God is for me? What if that all of everything in this world is not out to get me? That's paranoia. What if it's here to serve me and celebrate me. That's pro noia? What and it's to ask better questions? And the better questions with the imagination is what if? What if? What if? And then it becomes your reality. It becomes your reality because now it's more of what you're experiencing, because it takes you having that thought and then experiencing it because something told you that you probably couldn't have it. You mentioned like a lack of mentality and harvety mentality. Is that's normal, just a given, even if nobody said it, they showed it to you and it's just imprinted. But you're always like what if? What if? And the moment you can get it, and the moment you can bring it into this reality and show people like the hope that it gives you, but also the others as a testimony of like what's possible, because all things are possible and obviously your life is a walking, living, breathing example of what's possible. And you're about to blow up man like you know, you're you're you're about to you know, be doing this. You're going to be too busy to be doing any type of you know, real estate. You're the real estate you're gonna be doing is on other planets man, the other parts of the star system. Man, we got to Hey, I want you to come live here. You know, I'm telling you that's what What was Jesus's story? Like, Hey, I'm going to my father. He has a mini mansions up there, and I want you to come live. Will you? Will you invest?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, what do I do? Love more? You're in? You get you get a piece of the land. Yeah, I could see it.
Speaker 3: Brother, you're saying that, like truly, thank you for saying because I feel your heart, I really feel your energy. And and I can't believe you mentioned one thing that the world doesn't know about me actually, and you just blurt it out.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm like through the universe. We grew up in in like the war, like back in Lebanon, you know, because I moved like we movedro Lebanon when I was fifteen years old. So and like the younger years always been more and like the missiles and just in like you know, whatever clushing costs, and and I was kind of always brainwired to be prepared. So it's funny that you say, as you were a child, you would you would you would come up with a scenario if a dog comes. I do. That's constantly the way, and it's not from fear like now, but it's kind of like embedded in me. I'm always like ready and consciously aware of what could happen and have a plan for it in a weird way in the black in mind. I just want to kind of acknowledge that, because that's you're sensitive obviously, and you would not have said it if you didn't sense that all. Yeah, my husband doesn't even know about that part of me.
Speaker 1: But well, hey, how about we do this because I know you mentioned it before we went live, before we started recording, tapping into channeling the beings and to see what they would say, can we can we do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sure of course? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And if you want to ask questions like you welcome to ask, you know, because they love dialogue. They don't like to talk about themselves or they love dialogue because.
Speaker 1: They yeah I may yeah, I may have some Yeah.
Speaker 3: But if you don't, that's fine, because if you said in silence, they bring images, they bring they were creating messages. They'll like tap into your soul and your energy and who knows, and they could be tapping into your audience too. I'm not sure. We'll see Oh yeah, okay, cool.
Speaker 4: Uh So I'll go on.
Speaker 3: We'll take about thirty seconds or so, We'll bring a message through and you'll feel the vibration, you'll feel the frequency. You'll walk on to close your eyes as they come through, just to feel. And then they get to a point where they say you're welcome to ask a question or whatever, make a statement, and oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and from Dalantari Stargate, we come through in this way to co create with you with this beautiful reality of oneness, to merge our hearts together, all of our hearts into one, to remind you of the one source and being that you are. That all of the facets, all of the versions of realities that you see, all of the beings that swim within the oceans of your world, within the reality of your world, all of the.
Speaker 3: Consciousnesses that you see that seem to be separate from who you truly are, is indeed you to begin with. It is through your infinite power of being the source itself, the one that you are able to create the illusion of separation, the illusion of facets, the illusion of distance, the illusion of one reality, in order to give yourself the experience of what those mean. And the infinite unconditional love that we speak of often and other beings speak of often truly emanates from the idea that each of the facet that you see. Maybe the sun may be the wind, may be your ocean. May it be your plant life. May it be your insect life, May it be your animals, May it be other humans, may be the rock life, volcanoes, rivers, etc. Etc. All of those are you to begin with, and they, as a consciousness are also living their lives from their perspective to expand from that angle of light that they are. Because you are all light beings to begin with, you are the source that emanates the bright white light of creation. And when you begin truly understanding and knowing and feeling and being one with all, with all of these facets that we just described, when you truly truly know that you are those beings too, then you begin merging them into your essence through your heart. You begin bringing each of those pieces of the puzzle that are swimming in the ocean or the sky of your world, bringing them back to your heart one by one. Each time you emanate love and give unconditional love to a being, for example, a dog, you bring that dog that piece of the puzzle of who you actually are, a facet of you that is living as a dog, to experience its life from that angle, you bringing back to your heart. And that's the piece of the puzzle right in your heart. Next, if you begin unconditioning loving plant, life, insectorids, whatever they are, you begin bringing them back. And with each act of love, which each expression of love, you bring those pieces back to you in order to see yourself again as a whole being the source because the life and the theme of exploration that you have chosen is to see yourself as this whole painting filled with holes, empty innocence, and from that emptiness you bring each of the puzzles back, and that it is only done through unconditional love compassion to each of those facets. Judgment within your society was created to accentuate the separation aspect of your illusionary reality, because in reality, you are never separate. It is simply that belief system that allows you to feel the separation, the distance, the sense of I am alone, I am away, judge less, and love more. Begin seeing every part of reality within your existence and the illusion that you created on your mother Earth, and expand the concept of infinite as truly being infinite. Allow the infinite, Allow the essence and conscious intelligence of all that perhaps in this now moment you are not able to comprehend totally, but still invite the idea of infinity and what it has to offer into your consciousness, and allow that intelligence of infinite to seep into your mind, to allow your mind to better understand what the infinite means, and through that reverse engineering in the sense of such an equation, you allow more information in rely less on your physical limited mind to begin with, because in this density and world of limitation, your brain and mind is only able to operate on such a vibration and frequency and is only able to produce certain results for you. So rely less on the mind and rely more on the consciousness is around your physical body, the light beingness that is all around your body, And begin using that brain power of light to bring through the essence and frequencies of the infinite back to itself to give information to your mind in a way that is able to comprehend, in order to be able to expand itself, to be able to operate on the higher frequency and vibration of the infinite. And with that we will commute to our family and this beautiful dialogue of expansion, as we learn through you through your beautiful lenses of creation and angles of light, more about source and Creator. You may begin posing your questions or making statements at your leisure. And should you not have any questions, we can sit in silence together as we bring images messages to you. An image of a swirling galaxy is being shown. Within that swirling galaxy, there is a rod in a sense within it. There is a point within that galaxy that is, in a sense, the essence of that swirling action. That is to remind you that you're exterior illusion of your reality, that swirling galaxy that you see is really being emanated from the center of your being, your heart. The avians have arrived to bring their frequency and vibration of flight to your essence and existence. You may have heard of the idea of blue avians. They are here showing themselves as they assist humanity in the ascension to beyond the veil. Specifically, the host himself has a special connection to the blue Avians, a message for him that they are in a sense waiting for him, waiting for the signal for that interaction. The idea of flight, the idea of freedom, the idea of humanoid Avian type creature will be activating you in many ways you have not thought of yet or fathomed. Be receptive and open to their messages for you. Mountains, energy and frequency of mountains are making themselves known. Thanking you for the visits, for the connection with the rock consciousness of Mother Gaia, and Mother Gaya itself sees you. Our dearest one sees you very clearly for all of the actions and decisions that you have chosen in this lifetime, and she knows that you see it as well from the many facets and angles of her own creation. The essence of whale sound vibration songs singing of wales are also important within your energetic fields and codes. Should you not listen to the song of whales, do so, as they will calibrate your synapses within your physical mind to open up even further to the beyond and be able to hear and see your world from a different vision of sound. That the sound vibrations will become your way of seeing the world. You will see the world from the sight, from the sound aspect of sight. A shooting star, you are. You travel within the galaxies and the universes with the speed of what you call light. But as you know, you are an infinite fast creator. Your trajectory has always been one for the galactics. Sunflowers, sunflowers, sunflowers are also assisting you on this in this journey of Mother Earth. The idea of sunflowers, should you not resonate with them, will be assisting you from the beyond. Sunlight itself. Photonic energies are very relevant within your frequencies and codes. Know that every time you go outside and you stand in the sun, you sit in the sun, you stare at the sun. Know that the sun intelligence, the light consciousness of the photons are penetrating your energy fields and are awakening you in many ways your mind cannot comprehend. Be conscious of that interaction, Be conscious of that communication. As you are a sensitive child, our dearest one, and have always been. You are able to see your world from many lenses of sight. You have always had the gift and a sense to see your world from many angles, and that has served you well in this life. It allows you to be able to interpret your reality from many different views in order to shape it from the way that you desire and choose. In this lifetime, pyramid structures are being shown Egyptian timelines you have lived alchemy and magic you have dabbled in. You understood very well the essence of plant conscious, the essence of intention itself and your energy from a different perspective, and the essence of crystalline structures crystals on your planet. And those three aspects you have created magic wid tools for expansion for the timeline where you have lived in the Egyptian era of your humanity, you have been aboard many ships, some you may remember from your astral dreams, but know that you have been visited and invited onto ships in your awakened state of beings that you perhaps don't remember. You are surrounded by many beings, have always been guided by them insect toward beings also were part of your guide structure. The team ant beings have been guiding you for eons. Shaman, you also were indeed connecting the four elements of this reality, having an intimate relationship with Earth itself, and the connection with the avians comes from that lifetime of shamanism where you have connected with the wind. From the aspect of flight.
Speaker 8: Masks, masks, masks, masks, masks, masks, masks are.
Speaker 3: Being shown almost like the transformer idea of your television, the concept of cars transforming into superpower beings. You have in a sense experienced the AI, the artificial intelligence, but from a different angle of what that means, from a very expanded consciousness of intelligence itself, and you are in a sense a robotic being imbued with consciousness within itself. You enjoyed that lifetime very much. You have lived many lives, our dearest child. You are infinite, indeed, we understand, but many of your lives were chosen with specificity, as you and a sense were structured enough to pick and shoot exactly the path that you wanted to experience through the transformation, through the choice of the costume that you decided to be very precise positioning of your lives to allow the journey to be in such a way. You enjoyed getting your hands in all of these lives and have specificity of journey. Rivers rivers, rivers, rivers, rock formation within the rivers, nature and wind is all around you. You resonate well sitting by a river or a creek, and being within nature itself, the elves essence will be guiding you on those journeys. Magic creatures will and do show up for you whenever you are in nature, especially near water. Death you have experienced, indeed you have, like many others, you have been buried alive from a previous life. So did the channel, and through that experience were able to realize that death truly never existed, a choice that you made. In order to expand your soul through the idea of claustrophobia, you needed to put yourself in a space of tightness to allow yourself to see you as being expanded, a contrast of such realities being in a box. Yet you are so large after that experience ended. Wisdom, Wisdom, wisdom, wisdom you contain always have, but with awareness in this lifetime does the wisdom come through you. You connect with the essence and consciousness of wisdom itself. Snakes all around you, snakes all around you to remind you of the idea of wisdom and transformation, as through the wisdom you transform yourself beyond the veil. You have been many times crossed in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out. Powerful you are, our dearest child. You are honored in this journey. Recommend you on such a decision to become human, to limit yourself and to allow your heart to speak to you through the limitation, and it has served you well to expand you are always supported, as you know you are aware of that support. An image we will share with you of an owl being shown for you as you are able to peer through the darkness of your soul, through the shadows of your soul, and you fly ever so silently within that world. Within silence, you fly, capturing every moment of creation within those shadows, bringing light to every aspect of who you are. Continue on this path and journey of love. Know that impact has already been created by the moment you were born on this mother planet. Impact has been created with every decision that you have made, and we mean every decision that you have made, you created a positive impact. Every decision that you have made is honored, has always been honored with reverence. It is important for you to know that, and we will repeat every decision of your lifetime since your inception to this point in time has been viewed with reverence and has been honored as part of the journey that you chose as a light being. Let go of shame, let go of embarrassment, let go of all ideas of should have done it differently, and own every part of yourself. Own every decision that you have made as creation, never makes mistake you as a creator, never make a mistake. All the choices, all the decision that you have made, were perfect in design for your evolution and expansion and was necessary for them to unfold the way that they are folded for you to arrive in this now moment of creation that will allow you the next steps on your journey of expansion. And with that, we thank you for this beautiful col creation. We thank you for allowing us in your heart and to share those messages with you from this lens in perspective. Should you have any specific questions that we can help answer, we are happy to respond.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me a little bit about the significance or what is the clicking sound that comes out when when I talk in the back of my throat clicking.
Speaker 3: Are you aware that the mantis beings use sound and vibration by clicking to communicate to each other. Were you aware of such a concept?
Speaker 1: Again, I don't know much about it.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the world of the praying mantis beings. Some of our species use the idea of clicking to communicate with each other. It is simply a sound vibration and frequency. Through the resonance of this trio of the light frequency, color frequency and sound vibration to be able to send wavelengths to each other to understand each other, almost a telepathy type way. So that clicking that is coming from you is direct communication a language that you were a master of as part of the Praying Man collective. Continue on practicing or allow that vibration and frequency to emanate with no resistance and watch the magic unfold within your reality. Focus less on the meaning of what those clicking means, and simply be within the vibration and frequency of what those clickings are, and you will unlock the key for you to be able to communicate in a different way than you have before. You will be able to see in a sense through your eyes the clicking will become the sound vibration for you to see, the same way that the bats on your planet are able to view vision in a sense, or be able to fly within your world through the frequency that they emanate us. Keep in mind, the more that you expand, the more that you allow the infinite to come to you, the more that it will be bearing gifts for you to continue that expansion of the infinite. And we will harp again and repeat again on the idea of using less of the physical mind and allow your cautious energy or a light body to decipher that information for you, because your physical mind and brain is not able to comprehend what is designed to do already. It is a limited dense being to begin with. Let go of your mind, allow your light energy to decipher what is infinite, and it will assist your mind in understanding and in building a harmonious relationship of communication with each other, so you are able to understand what is occurring, but also rely on your heart. You see, the irony of this whole equation is the reliance. Less of the brain will lead you to the reliance more of your energy body. You'll begin to think, feel, create from energy brain becomes simply a costume. You will be amazed of the knowingness that you will achieve, states of knowingness that you will have an ascended master. You have always lived on mountains. You were able to break through the barriers of cold, the idea of temperature, and you were able to survive within the realms of your confines of creation, a powerful and ascended master.
Speaker 4: You were.
Speaker 3: Know that the idea of the submarine is coming through the Channel's energy, perhaps to remind you that you are about to take a trip within the oceans, within the depth the darkest aspects of who you are. Know that you are protected and supported on that journey, and the only thing that you will find in the depth and the darkness is more of who you are. You are on a bigger journey that you can comprehend, but have become accustomed to allowing synchronicity to lead you. Continue on that path. Again, think less with your mind and allow synchronicities and your state of being, of being in the heart to lead you. Two beings you will meet, specifically in the very near future, dare we say conjoined the image that was shown to the channel are two beings hip to hip in a sense, very close to each other. Always travel with each other, never leave each other. You will encounter them when that occurs. Keep your mind open, be in the essence of energy. Decipher more than what you see as what is being shown on the outside of your reality is purely an illusion. There is a message embedded within it on an energetic level that you will be able to decipher and receive a contact of sort. Are you aware of your vastness? Do you know how large you are?
Speaker 1: I do not.
Speaker 3: We are here to let you know that you are revel in that essence as you have earned your spot on the stage of creation. Again, honor every choice that you have made, every decision that you have made up to this point of your life that is very important for you. Shame guilt no more as every decision, and we will repeat every decision and choice was perfect in design. Creation never makes mistakes. Mistakes doesn't even exist within the vocabulary of creation. It sees you all as perfect divine beings exploring the stage of creation, and it supports you with every decision that you make, and it honors every decision that you make because through your decision, it allows the creator, the essence, the whole totality of who you are to view itself from each of those perspectives. That's how you feed information back to your own self as a total energy being as source. Do you draw? Do you enjoy painting or creating?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Do you realize that as you draw, as you create your creation, you are in contact with that consciousness of what you are drawing, and within each stroke of your paint brush, let's say, regardless of the medium, with each stroke, you are literally rewiring neurons within your physical mind to allow you to connect further and further with that being that is already giving you those messages. So trust where your finger in hand takes you, allow the energy to guide you. As with each angle that is being drawn, with each stroke of the brush, new connections are being made. DNA structures are being awakened to heighten the connection and the Wi Fi receptivity in a sense, with the being that is attempting to give you those messages. Begin seeing your world from those aspects of perspective. Begin seeing every action that you take, even the breath that you take, from a very expanded view, the same way that we just describe to you the drawing of such a painting with the connection with the neurons and the Wi fi connection with the being. Begin applying that concept of expansion to everything else that you do in your life, and watch magic occur. With every breath that you take. Be aware, conscious that I am breathing Mother Gaya, and then my being that every bird, every river, every rock, every mountain, every volcano, every sun, every wind, every clout, every insect, every animal consciousness, I am breathing, and I'm becoming one with a breathing it out. Those little tricks and exercises will allow you truly to expand and accelerate on this journey that you call expansion. Have we blown your mind yet?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yes. Are there any more questions that we can help answer for you?
Speaker 1: I think I have enough right now.
Speaker 3: Yes. Now we sense that two With our unconditional love, bright bright bright bright bright bright bright bright bright bright bright white light of creation and infinite infinite, infinite open heart, we thank you for this beautiful co creation, for this beautiful dialogue. With your energy and the energy of your audience. As you are all one to begin with, we are always here to guide you. We are always here with you. You are never ever ever alone. Know that each and every one of you has never been alone, will never be alone. You are always guided by the many, fastest and ascended masters of your own reflection right in front of you. May they be humans, animals, plant life. You are all one, supported and loved by the Creator himself, herself itself, all the versions. We will bring the channel back momentarily as we head back through the targate of Antalist to where we reside.
Speaker 4: Mhm h.
Speaker 3: M hm. You don't want to come out of the state.
Speaker 1: True. Yeah, I've been too long to be honest with you. I like such a pleasant surprise, if you will. Thank you so much. H I. It's very spot on, very emotional for me, vulnerable.
Speaker 3: Right now. Oh my god. Look, Oh that's crazy. Oh I mean go ahead, share, I mean share what you feel.
Speaker 1: I I wanna. I'm a book, a session for my wife, A good off here. It's so good man, Thank you so much. I needed it. And it was like everything was right on, all the information that you were allowing to come through you. It was perfect, every single you know more than you know, more than I know, but so good. Thank you so much. The energy that was a part of it was healing, soothing, comforting, and it's been It's just a friendly, friendly reminder from that all familiar, loving voice that speaks through all things. So thank you so much. And I just want to encourage anybody listening to tap in with you into into book a session and uh and and come see you and listen to your to your stuff and and they'll get exactly what they they need. And I'm sure that they was able to feel the energy from that as well to know that it's confirmation for what they're looking for, that you know what they need right now in their journey. So thank you for being a con do it. Brother.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, thank you for being a receptive and everything you felt, everything, and I'm getting more children now. Oh my god. Everything everything you felt and everything you're feeling it is you. Oh my god, I'm getting all Jesus Christ. And it's crazy. Yeah, I don't know why I need to. It's not about proving, it's so much, you know, just sharing the energy. Everything you felt is you, everything your audience felt is you. This is not again because of our illusion we think he's channeling for me. No, no, no, this is you channeling for you. This is your true essence, you, our love, your vibration, your alignment, your wealth, you are healthy, are all of that. I'm so glad and resonated. If people ever doubted the men's beings, this is how they how they are, at at least the ones that I connect with. Unconditional love, purity of heart, light, integration. I'm sure whoever's going to listen to this, like whether they book a session or irrelevant, will receive the healing because this resonates.
Speaker 1: I hope, Oh yeahs the right people need it when you know, they get it when they need it, and if not, the seed is planted when they need it. It comes back to bear fruit.
Speaker 3: If you will, I feel like you got rattled right now, like shook, shaken whatever the world is in a good way, not in a bad way. It's just you need that jolt of her.
Speaker 1: It's some profound stuff. Come pieces of the puzzle, if you will. But everything was I don't and I won't.
Speaker 3: Look at your eyes through the through the through the camera, and hopefully I'm looking in your eyes. I don't know how that works. You are special. I don't ever doubt that ever, Like ever I felt how special you are. You forgot that's all. Believe me when I say you're special. We're all special. But I'm speaking to you. Regardless of the circumstances, regardless of the situations, regardless of society, and regardless of your forgetfulness. You are special. This is your path. You're a leader. You've been a shaman God, I don't know what else he said you've been. I can feel you're the ascended masterliness of who you are. You just are and own and being that energy, and no one else can share you are. I'm telling you you are like you are. I wish you could see what I say. And you have so many supports, so many are supporting this out of this world, out of this world not you have many beings that are like watching you, that are observing you and specifically supporting you on you know, on this journey. So I'm here for you in any way, any capacity, wherever you need any just you know, as a friend, like beyond beyond us, just like know that you have a friend in DC and your wife of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, thank you so much, and likewise likewise, Yeah, it's funny how things work, you know. I just say that, I'm just just giving it the attention yes, giving it the attention that it needs, that it deserves, if you will, so, thank you man well speaking about a session, speaking about your work, Where can people find out more about you? And if they want to book a session, I'll say go ahead and do it because it's gonna you're gonna fill up quick. Sure, it's gonna you're gonna fill it fast. You're going to be very busy, but in a good, a good way. It's fun work, right, it's nice.
Speaker 3: I love, it's amazing. Thank you you could. Uh, you can reach me on on my website Tony Gazzi dot com, t O n I G H A c I dot com. Uh, I just upgrade the website. Like we're working on the payment plan, but you can book a session on I'm like on Calndy and like we can take here of the payments later. That's not a big deal. And I'm also on all social media at the Antarian Heart, you know, like YouTube, Facebook, TikTok and Instagram. Uh. But go to my website. All the links are there. If you have any questions, please reach out again. Thank you for having this space, thank you for opening your arms for me, thank you for being receptive for this message, because these messages don't come from unless you are receptive, unless you already and you obviously are. And you're a special being, and I need to regurgitate that you're a special being.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. And likewise, likewise, never forget it, forget it.
Speaker 3: You always here.
Speaker 1: So yeah sounds good, brother, Thank you so much. And and and ladies and gentlemen, you you know what you're supposed to do. Go book a session if you feel called, if you feel like you've hit a roadblock, you've reached the dead end. You need a second opinion if you haven't, if you just need that that R and R cap in because you're going to get exactly what you need. And it ain't what I You're not gonna get what I need. You're gonna get what you need. And many of these messages are timeless and universal. And that's why you can listen to essentially me, go through a session, and you can and you can receive the energy and you can you can be touched through it, and that's how that's how this works. But uh, but you know, if if you if you're seeking and searching and you need it, make sure you book a session like a sap. I can't. I cannot put in the words. Well, I'm gonna try. I can't put in the pictures. I'm going to try. How you know impact that I am from from this session and I didn't know I was coming on here to get a session today. And that's how God works too, when you need it, man, when you most need it. Thank you so much, Tony for being a vessel, and thank you to all the beings that show up and watch and support and help us, every single one. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yes, they heard you. They're there, They're always with you. So I'm smiling. I feel like they're smiling. They're like, like, dude, you're powerful, Like don't like it's really funny. They're they're kind of joking and in a funny way. I feel your energy right now. I feel like I just want to give you a hug and just remind you, don't forget that. Don't forget that, don't forget that. Don't forget that, don't forget don't forget that, don't ever forget that ever, ever, ever, ever, you are held literally held by the universe. You always have a safety that the universe is there. It will never ever, ever, ever abandon you in any way anyway. You are never abandoned. It's all an illusion, that's it. You are so loved, like so loved. You have an army of light beings around you, just embraced. They literally are embracing you right now. They just have their arms all around you, all around your conscious energy, your physical body, and all the other versions of who you are. They're supporting every single version, like go and surrender into the beautiful, beautiful, beautiful beings of who you are. You are a vessel of light. You are a vessel of love. You always have been, always will be.
Speaker 1: Hmm, so good, yeah, yeah. The I'm reminded of the sin of the Garden of Adam and Eve, believing that they can become what they already are, that they can become what they already are. And and that's what it seems like. It's always been the proposition for us to pay pay a fee that for something we already own. There's no need to to pay the fee, that fee that was a lie you already are. Because it keeps getting told over and over and over again. It's the same, the same lie, and that's in this different people tell it because because we believe it yes, we believe it. And so what if what if we already are? What if everything we need is already inside of us? What if we're already connected? What if the what if we are the light beings that we're looking for in the sky? You know, which is the which is the message? So thank you so much, man, I got so much. I'm not to go back and re listen. I drew some pictures really fast what I was seeing. But uh, yeah, I did see imagery in the mind's eye, imagination, but as far as how the imagination works, but also visions that I see that are different because they're projections on the back of the eyelids that you see. It's different than the imagination, and then the feelings that come with it. And they were like communicating through all of those at the same time. So now you got, like you said, color, sound, and light all at the same time, personal stuff that I needed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just for you audience, they know that, like we don't know each other, like you know, I don't. I don't know anything about you. I just subscribe to your podcast. Like just so you're so like there's a little bit of context. We just met for the first time. We're absolute strangers, but I already feel the connection obviously with you and with your wife because otherwise we wouldn't be here. But yeah, so I don't know why I said that, but it's.
Speaker 1: Just yeah content, But see those That's how I love to do the podcast, the first time conversations that people are getting to sit in on, and they got to sit in on. And it's always a vulnerable, but you know, usually when you do a session, it's intimate, you know, and you're crying, like I'm crying on camera, I'm snot nose and I got filters on you get my nose gets really red and I'm wiping my nose on like it's vulnerable, but it's worth it.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful.
Speaker 1: I did that so that you can people could do this in private with you. So I want to I want to stress that, yeah, of.
Speaker 3: Course, of course this won't be broadcasting. No, of course, no. Thank you for allowing and everything you went through. And I didn't know that you're crying because I can see it. But I could feel the energy being really shaken. I could feel you got shook. Yeah, and a good way, it's not a bad way. But that all happened because you were receptive because you were ready, because you wanted to shift. Because things that needed to be healed just got healed. Things that need to be released just got released. Like all definitions is gone, old paradigm gone, because you did it for you, Like this whole, this whole occurred. Is you doing it for you? Because I'm you to begin with on the other flats of the view that completes the picture. But even like when I say that, some people aren't able to comprehend it yet.
Speaker 1: But now I know, I got I got a real vivid picture of what that interesting picture that I tried to draw, but it's it was. Yeah, I'm starting to see a little bit more of what I need in this moment and what it looks like with the imagination and how it works. So yeah, I'm able to see it. And we know it. We got to repeat it, repeat it, repeat it, fake it till you make it. I am you, you and me. Now I must stay until you really like, oh wow, I believe it, Like there's a deepener that happens. Wow, I really you know this currency everything is emanating back what I believe in what I say. So let me now that we know that because we say we believe it, but when we know it, we can experience it, and then we can try to put cool things into it, into the imagination and into other people's life, so much so that not only your needs are met, but you're meeting the needs of everybody around you exactly what they need in that moment, like you just did, do.
Speaker 3: You hear the silence? You know, in like the past ten minutes, although like we've been speaking, we were in the energy of pure silence. I don't know if you, and like that silence is like your point, like your zero point of creation, Like in this moment after like we came out of the session, you literally went back to the blank canvas of who you are, where there's no noise, but yet there is noise. That's where you re. You re emerge as the phoenix, and that's coming through right now. You from the ashes you know, as as the Ghenix that you always have been. You like simply like burnt the costume away and now you're flying as it's beautiful as being. I have to repeat, you are so powerful. Don't ever doubt that. Don't ever ever ever doubt that.
Speaker 1: Ever everything you said was right on. Dude, understand that it was a lot.
Speaker 3: I don't know your life, but thank you.
Speaker 1: I believe you and uh so much. It's so much like I can explain or try, but it's not even like it won't come across, but you know, but the feelings of you knowing of like yeah, the personal things all of it, like being the death ritual that the Shamans go through, of becoming small, becoming less to become more and if you're feeling tightened and buried alive and caustaphobic like and I had. I was castaphobic for years because being tormented by my brother putting me in dresser drawers when we were little and closing them and I couldn't move and it was like, there's crazy. It's there's a feeling of like you're about to die and you can't breathe. And not just that one, but being suffocated by him with a pillow and he was huge and he would sit on me and suffocate me and it messed me up, like you know, I couldn't fly. I just got over, you know, the fear of like flying because of that. It was it was big, but I don't know, I just felt it. I got to see purpose behind it. When you shared it the way you did, and and I got to be grateful for it too, because it's like we want to run from from it and get it off of us and never relive that. And it's like no, like there's a there's a if you, if you can, like God is there with you, you know, to go to the darkest moments, literally darkest. It's the fear of death that has been defeated because there is no death and even just you sharing that little peace. Man. So I broke because I felt it. I felt it like literally a physical energy, like I felt it the good could it because you can try to retrain the brain to have good associations with bad memories. But I didn't try just now, like because I've I've went through counseling and stuff and and you know, tried to rationalize it in reason and see the good in it, and I've done great with it. But I wasn't even expecting that. In my mind, I was already healed of it and it was done. But like now, it like it brought me a good feeling, like it brought it to me. I didn't try to conjure it or anything and go back and change it. So crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is this is insane. Thank you for being uh, thank you for being vulnerable enough to share, because that is very intimate and very personal and very private and very deep. But it kind of helps me. Like, look, I don't doubt myself, but every once in a while, I come back to this. I always live out of my body. That's my joke. Like my husband says, you're so he always says that I don't live in this reality. I'm like, yep, I don't. I really don't, but this, you know, but I always doubt sometimes, but like this helps me confirmed. But now I'm like, just go back to like that version of like the child when he was there, and just tell him he's safe. Like literally speak to that version if you say, look, you're guided, you're safe. And now you see it from a different perspective, right of an empowered perspective. Not in this empowered not something's happening to you, because there's never happening to You're creating it for your own self, because your brother was you to begin with. Right now you're going to see it from a very empowered play fold. You're on its on like the stage of creation, and just give that version of him loves and also validate your brother whoever caused these atrocities on us, give them validity to don't judge them. When you judge, then you separate. Remember you have to bring everything back to see yourself as a whole. Uh, and just honor his journey and honor like your journey as a child, with love and compassion and no judgment. And it will just in a physical way, because you're literally the power of love. Nothing like it integrates, It brings everything back together in an instant. You're you're living in the quantum. Now, you're not living in a twelve step program. Do this to get here? Do abc D you get to f No, we jump timeline, we jump timelines. Now we heal quickly. Right, there's no more no like because you're not living in the old belief systems and anymore you see you heal, you move boom boom boom, the same way that ships like fly, they go from the earthier because they can like in an instant, be here, appear here. There's no because really there's no distance to beginning. There's all in now a moment again, one point in the creation, everything else around its being. It's the projection of the projector you know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, and that's just one thing. It's so much, totally totally.
Speaker 3: I'm sure. I mean we all have listen, I have layers too.
Speaker 1: The Blue Avians was good.
Speaker 3: Man, because like you connect with them really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I haven't before, Like I've kind of like I've toyed with the idea. I've honored them in in my songs and I talk about them and my songs, and but I've never had a you know, to my knowledge and encounter until when you spoke it. I got to see how I'm really connected with the with the blue jays and the bluebirds, and like we have like our backyard is a sanctuary, and we we honor them, we feed them, we give them that we have names form and on many levels. So like I've kind of honored them, but but when you spoke it, like I got I got to see them like a vision of them, and and I got to see how they were connected with the blue jays in the in the bluebirds with me as well. The connection.
Speaker 3: This makes me so happy because it's confirms with me I'm not crazy. I'm gonna subscribe.
Speaker 1: To your uh.
Speaker 3: Cheers God to your I can't speak now tears, Like, do you have a YouTube for your songs? Is that how it works?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a yep, Spotify and in the music videos and stuff, Yeah, comeback man, humanoid Like, I have so many lyrics, but I'm trying to think of the ones with the Avians, Uh, Humanoid Beings shining and Radiant wing dts, watch over Homer Sapiens. Uh wow, contact with the Man. I don't even.
Speaker 3: I just didn't know.
Speaker 1: I love it share, but yeah, go check them out. Yeah, I And that's how it's been in a lot of my My reality is the power of the music has been to write it and mean it one way, because I mean it in a certain way of maybe talking about my experience as a belief or seeing the blue lightships and just tying that back. But then they come back to visit me as I honor them in the music, and I'm taking into a deeper reality of it with saints and with ghosts and all of these things that you kind of touched on I touched on in my music one way, it touches me in a in a whole other way, it honors you for honoring it more than you could ever know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you. And look that you mentioned one. We think that I forgot. I don't know you've heard of the crystal skulls, like the human crystal skulls. So I have several of them, and like when I awoke, you know, I bought like a few of them, and I connected Ratcius crystals are are are like also consciousness. So I go online one day I'm like, okay, I want to look for praying mantis crystal skulls. Nobody makes them on Earth. So I began making them like just like for your audience in case or you if you're interested. So so the first one in the world that creates that, that creates praying mantis crystal skulls, and I imbued them like with amazing energy. They're awesome, so they can like empower like people. And I have a whole shalmnic ritual where I kind of like, this is real crystal crystals, you know it's yeah, and this is a big one here. But anyhow, they can find them on like my website, but not all of them yet because I haven't posted all. But but these can be like good permission slips for people. Uh, And now I have necklaces they can be good. Permit, this is really tiny because so you can wear a praying mantis because look, crystals are also conscious beings and you can imbue them with all kinds of healing technology or to whatever release you need or like to connect with your lacta guides. And I'm the first one in the world. Nobody has them, like I say, in the world, I mean in the world that that that like makes sense anyhow, I just wanted to mention that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know we didn't even talk about that aspect, which we can go deep into.
Speaker 3: So another one, no wayes we should have another episode. And I have ancient artifacts. So this is the other things I became again like they come to me. So I have this eight thousand year old Anubis artifact, which we can do like another show on him that we're just uncovered in Mexico. But hold on, look at the back. What do you see?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: You see alien? Yeah? Man and Aztec? Yeah when in your history book or where in our history books? Like do you see that like the Egyptians and like gray Aliens and and like Aztecs are altogether doing a ritual. Of course you're not going to see that, but that came to my vibration about it, I think six months ago and it became like the owner of it, you know, over five months. But I just picked him up like from Portland and he's powerful to says another anyways and have a huge you see back here this one that's another artifact.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like these are four like these are four beings. It's like a sun dial and but just insane. I still don't know like what the meaning of all this is.
Speaker 1: I just know that I be Uh, we just looked him up, man, it's uh, he's over the magicians this one. Yeah, oh got his name though. Yeah, we just looked him up going through the story of the Exodus and Moses and the and the dragons purpose.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Anyhow, listen, I really feel like we've been friends for a long time, and I feel like we've lived other lives like spiritually together and like did a lot of work. I really feel it now. And because I.
Speaker 9: Feel so connected to you now, yeah, you know, in a very intimate way, right, like not sexually, but just an intimate you know, we've done work together, like spiritually.
Speaker 3: This is not the first time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have a very kindred spirit as well. You remind me of a friend of mine who's very who's actually one of my h I call him one of my coaches. He he coached me when I was stepping out for the first time to start doing sessions and to start charging and owning my worst. So I'm just gonna impart that to you. Start owning your worst, start charging your worth. And you remind me of the person that coached me and showed me that it can be done and made a great living coaching and helping people, you know, doing what he loves and and and called me to own my worst. So yeah, you remind me of that person. So I'm going to impart to you what he imparted to me.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, I'm really happy that regard to this point because I needed to hear that because I'm super generous with like money, I'm very judged with time, I'm very generous soul, and like this year was all about self worth. I always kept myself last for like forty almost three years. I put myself last. I always take care of others. This is the first year where I stepped into my truth. So thank you for saying that. Because I came from a very, very excendent.
Speaker 1: It's a it's part of it, you know, it's part of because you would. It's it's still crazy to wrap your mind around the fact that you can get paid. You can get paid doing the stuff that you love and would do for free and do for free where people are willing to pay you, and and it's it's worth more than words could ever there's you know, there's your money. So it's just an exchange of energy. So finding out what that is for each individual and for each session and for each you know, count the cost for the things you sell the material for sure, and we've all had to go through it, and there's people listening you going through it and doing it though it's going to it's going to allow other people to do it as well and show them that it can be done because he does what and does huh yeah what man, Mike. We are We are the manifestation of the dreams and visions that everyone gave away, and we gave them away too. We had to. We had to recapture them. And we're showing them how it's done as they show us how it's done. This is how it works, man. They it's to and through baby, they show us how to do it. We show everybody. So hey, brother, it was great to connect with you again. Yeah, we need to do this again and we can exchange information and keep in touch. And likewise, if you need to roll ideas, need somebody to talk to, hit me up for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you so much, Thanks for your audience. I love you, my friends, love your wife, and have a beautiful evening.
Speaker 1: And the movie in touch great brother, Thank you so much, Tony Gothy, thank you, Broka, Tony Gussie. Listen. I can't even put in the words what I experienced, though I tried, right, try, and I'm trying it. With profound experiences like that, it takes months, if not years, two put in the play to unravel. But it was everything that I needed, you know, and I get to where, you know, I haven't done a lot of podcasts lately. I don't. I'm in my own world, you know, I've built, you know, I've a comfortable life. We have our online school and I meet with those guys twice a week, and me and my wife are tapped in throughout the week and we're working and we're tapping in and doing our own thing. And so the podcast or wanting the desire to talk to people or whatever. You know, it hasn't been there for the most part. And so we booked this talk and I'm glad I did. And God knows exactly what you need and gives it to you when you need it, just pieces of the puzzle. So I say that to endorse whatever that was that session. I miss leading sessions myself and doing that for other people. It was just so much was imparted in that, guys, I can you know. And it felt strange too, because you guys were watching or listening and those are those are private moments and it's not supposed to make sense for anybody, but it's supposed to make sense for you, and you are the one that makes it make sense. So I hope you'll check out his work for sure. You'll do yourself a service to do it. So, yeah, we have a lot of stuff going on. We are coming out of our seclusion and we're doing a retreat. So we have the retreat coming up in July, so it's approaching quick. I think it's July fifteenth through the seventeen something like that. You can get all the information at dot school s E E. R. Dot School or Truth seeker dot com. Uh, tickets are available. It's going to be a three day journey with me, my wife, and our friend Melissa Powell. It's going to be amazing. They always are. And uh yeah. So if you're interested and you want to hang out and go on a three day excursion with us Knoxville, Tennessee, go to see your dot school. Get all the information there. We're working hard on Seer School, working hard. That's what I've been doing in seclusion is working on that, on the back end, curriculum, websites, all that good stuff. So just yeah, we'll check it out if you're interested with that onstay piece and Shalon's we'll do it again very soon. Well then does it for this episode.
Speaker 4: Folks.
Speaker 5: To hear more episodes of the Truth Secret Podcast, head over to Truthseeker dot com and if you're wanting to support the show and get rewards, go to our Patreon page.
Speaker 4: At Patreon dot com.
Speaker 5: Forward slash truth Seeker