Speaker 1: All right, here we go. Is that I'm Still Fun podcast?
Speaker 2: Who are we starting now?
Speaker 1: We are?
Speaker 2: Okay, good, Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: That might sound like Jenny because she's a deep registered voice. Oh, but we have a special guest. We promised this in the beginning of the year. We said we hoped we could get our lovers in and first up, Jenny, would you like to do the introduction?
Speaker 3: Yeah, welcome to the I'm Still Fun studios that everyone uses, not just me in facts right, my boyfriend Andrew.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: I I listened to you guys sometimes, not every not every episode. Good its you guys? Do great? Ander. Do you have like twenty thousand listens a week or something?
Speaker 1: We have a lot? Thank you, right, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: I don't know either. I'd have to double check that. That seems like a little more than probably a week.
Speaker 1: No, let's keep it.
Speaker 3: We have fine, we have a half a meal every Mellie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys, and I just want to say thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Are there? Certain?
Speaker 1: Is there a reason you listen to certain ones? Is there like a topic or a description You're like, oh, they're talking about me? So you listen to that one specifically.
Speaker 2: So no, I just randomly choose them, Okay, okay, and I'll just shut it off if I feel like something's gonna come out there. I don't want to hear to the next episode.
Speaker 3: Okay. I feel like I've gotten so much better at sharing things that I think he would be comfortable with. Or it's more like me putting myself on blast that involves maybe something sexual, but it's about me.
Speaker 1: She I will say this if there's something she thinks you would not be comfortable with. She just tells me before we record, and she says, I can't talk about this on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. Al and I have a solid, like thirty minute chat. People actually chat on the podcast.
Speaker 1: We do. But people have a lot of questions for you Andrew as Jenny's boyfriend, because obviously we get to hear her side of things about you, funny stories about you guys, but it's always nice to hear the partner's point of view on things. So my first question is this is not a listener question. When did you no you loved Jenny?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one. Yeah, you remember right away.
Speaker 3: I mean, whatever your answer is, you can say it.
Speaker 2: I don't have a specific moment.
Speaker 1: Were you dating for a while though, first.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if people know this, but we used to date, yes, in our early twenties. Well maybe I had then had like a five six year break and then started seeing each other again. So first time, So I don't remember the first time. Second time, I mean, I don't know. Pretty shortly, I guess I love, I love easily. Okay, she's the harder one to crack, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Didn't she take a while to say it the second time?
Speaker 2: No, the first time?
Speaker 1: Oh, the first okay, I was gonna say one of them.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I still.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 3: It was pretty bad. Just a quick refresher is the first time we dated, it was like a year and a half, and Andrew say it within like a few months of us dating. This was my first real relationship and that word meant a lot to me, so I really took my time staying it back. So it was almost a year of a stating that I said it. But I do remember the exact moment, I know, trust me, I know, but I was young. I was young, and I didn't I don't know, like love to me at that time was like, well that means we're getting married, and so like it just it was really a heavy word to me, and it still is, don't get me wrong. But I remember the moment that I was like, oh my gosh, I do love this person. But I still didn't say it for probably six months. We had gotten like Ben and Jerry's or something like pints, and we opened one up and it was like a salted caramel something and right smack in the middle was just this big glob of caramel and we both go in and we pull it out with like a spoon and we both were like, whoa, I'm so excited about it. And I was like, man, I love this person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful to remember, amongst other things. But I really remember in that moment being like, we are the same, we love.
Speaker 1: Would you bring it up Andrew that you like said it and she had it, or were you like chill about it.
Speaker 2: I've never brought it up.
Speaker 1: No, Okay, we had.
Speaker 3: Conversations afterwards, oh after I said it finally, but no, leading up till I said it, No, we didn't.
Speaker 2: And even the second time, I've never told Jenny this.
Speaker 3: Oh here we go, I'm like, what are you going to say?
Speaker 2: I was holding out on saying it as long as I could just payback.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I still said it first the second time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you did, but I for like you did.
Speaker 2: Two or three months. I'm like, I'm just gonna sit here and wait until she could say it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was not saying it for the first time for that one. No, there's no chance.
Speaker 1: I will say this. This is an outsider of Jenny's friend and Steve O would test to this. We always joked that when you guys weren't together, Andrew was always Jenny's one that got away. I don't know that she loves me sharing that, but I feel like she when she did date other people, there's she It always seemed to be a comparison situation of like, like with you for sure, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh definitely. I feel like we had like our issues whatever. Obviously there's a reason we broke off, but that relationship like put the standard so high for me that like anything in the in between was like, nah, I'm not going to put up with this shit, or you're not good enough or whatever it right.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, well, let's dive into the really easy questions. These are ones that were submitted. The one that was submitted the most, Andrew is when are you going to make an honest woman of Jenny? And proposed question literally ever and I was, like I asked before we went on, I said, I can skip this one if you want, because that's a lot of pressure. Everyone's like, you know, first of all, Jenny's talked about the fact that you know, you guys have talked about marriage at some point, but that's not like you're all's top priority in life necessarily. But have you thought about that, Andrew?
Speaker 2: I have thought about it. Yeah, And what I'll say is it'll be at the perfect time when the opportunity is just perfect.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had any want an answer with that, Andrew?
Speaker 1: Have you at all looked at rings ever in this time around being with Jenny?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't.
Speaker 3: Okay, I be so shocked. If you said yes, I would have been like, what where have you been going?
Speaker 2: But I probably wouldn't take her with either.
Speaker 1: You would do a full on surprise. Yeah, that feels very you like a spontaneous surprise. Would you be upset if she didn't like the ring you picked? Though she'd like it okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's putting a lot of faith in himself right now. I'm not sure I fully agree.
Speaker 1: With do you have a type of ring in mind? You would like I don't know.
Speaker 3: If I have a type, but I definitely have types. I don't like. That's do you want to share what you don't like? Right now? He never ever gets that. I don't think I would even be able to describe it because I don't really know what to say about rings. That's how little I've ever looked at rings myself. But I definitely like. For instance, Tina's ring is like a pretty unique one that I haven't seen really any friends have. And at first I was like, Eh, that's not really my vibe. And then I looked at it again I was like, actually, it's pretty cool. I still don't think it's my vibe, but I do like it a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's okay. I mean my ring is very different from her. I love, but I also I mean Tina's is great because it's huge.
Speaker 2: You do have a nice ring.
Speaker 1: Thank you did a good job. Yeah, it's a little bit. Yeah, like the twinkle in my eye when I see Jake. Absolutely, Okay, some of these have actually been answered, but let's do some fun ones. Which is funny because if we'll post a photo of the shirt that Andrew is wearing today, people want to know what your who Your favorite Survivor player is Andrew.
Speaker 2: Russell Hans, which I might be judged for. Oh, he was kind of a douche big.
Speaker 3: Well, he was misogynistic a little bit, but back when this ship was normal, you know what I mean, Like what he did was very normal of the time.
Speaker 2: And so the biggest Survivor villain that the show's ever seen. He was the best multimillionaire.
Speaker 3: He was very smart, okay, very smart.
Speaker 2: He was the best, and he was so entertaining by far, my favorite Survivor.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, Andrew, how has the camper life been? Actually they had actually not like the Instagram version.
Speaker 2: Good, no doubt good.
Speaker 3: Best decision you've ever made.
Speaker 2: One of one of Yeah, yeah, I'm not even can I say this. I tell a lot of people this probably the top five times of the best night's sleep I've ever had. Like three have been in that camper. Really, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: He loves it.
Speaker 2: I sleep so well in there, it's just so much.
Speaker 1: So do you have a dream destinations you want to take her on.
Speaker 2: I'd like to go to Alaska, life through Canada, go through.
Speaker 3: At yeah, fun, I'd love to just go everywhere all around the United States, honestly. But yeah, I will say that I'm pretty honest on social media. What the camper van life is like, I don't know. I feel like I show it when it looks shitty and there's garbage all over the place.
Speaker 1: I feel like you do a pretty good job.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't. We don't exactly have like the instagram asthetically pleasing camper van. When it comes down to it.
Speaker 1: I think you've done a good job there. I mean, Jenny has definitely texted me maybe we maybe haven't shared that different places you've dug holes to poop. Yeah, she'll be like, I'll like texters, Oh just finished dig in a hole and cover my stuff. And I'm like, oh my god, what if a kid just decides to play in that area one day just uncovers.
Speaker 3: It's the only part of van that would be the question for that disintegrated enough by that point. Yeah, but I think that's the only part of van life. But you have to come to terms with that if you're going to do it is like, you're probably going to be pooping in weird situations unless you're really rich and have some bougie set up in your van.
Speaker 2: Or gas stations. Yeah, I've never pooped outside in the camper van life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's because he can control very different system than him. And then I will say just our last trip was kind of hard on the showering situation because we couldn't shower outside and we only got one shower the entire trip, and by the end we were disgusting.
Speaker 1: Are you still looking up at the end even though you were disgusting?
Speaker 3: Okay, no, we did. Neither of us were trying that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say not trying to get pink eye, gotcha? Andrew?
Speaker 3: What is your favorite quality about Jenny?
Speaker 2: How independent she is?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: It was so hot that she went to BUMPLEHEMI by herself. He has breaking all my guy friends on the ski trip.
Speaker 3: She actually that mental helm. She was telling me that meant a lot.
Speaker 1: To her, Like how supportive you were of her doing that by herself.
Speaker 2: That was super cool.
Speaker 1: How Jenny's been really open about her anxiety on the podcast. Someone wants to know how have you supported Jenny through anxiety.
Speaker 2: Man. I saw that question too, and I had a hard time thinking about it, to be honest, maybe that would be a.
Speaker 3: Question maybe for Jenny. Yeah, I mean I can definitely answer that.
Speaker 2: I just do me. You know, he does. I don't really change anything.
Speaker 3: I don't know he does. He is supportive every day of our lives together, I feel like, which sounds so corny, but it's true. He's very supportive. So I think when I was really going through it about a year ago, he was there for me when I needed him, and he left it alone when I didn't when he probably knew I didn't want to talk about things. But yeah, you know, it's like he asked me questions about like therapy, but only to the level that he probably thought that I would want to talk about things, or when I started meeting with a psychiatrist. But then also like there was never a moment I felt like if I was really struggling and I couldn't go to him, Like I could always go to him in really hard moments and have someone to talk to and he'd just like be there. So yeah, it's like, you know, he wasn't prying to like be like how are you feeling? Today, How you feeling today? But he was there at the moments I needed him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's what they say in life. The people that show up for you at your lowest moments, or they're just there to not even talk, just to sit next to you on the couch sometimes when you don't want to talk. That's that Those are your people in life.
Speaker 3: Those are the.
Speaker 1: Ones that I don't know they mean the most.
Speaker 2: I also don't think it should be put on a pedestal either, which you think a lot of people do. Yeah, so maybe I don't know. Yeh. She doesn't talk about it if she needs to, right, but no reason to pray.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, Andrew, what's the hardest thing about dating a local radio celebrity?
Speaker 2: Mm? The publicness of it, I guess yeah, people, I think so embarrassing stories that kind of ties into some other questions. Yeah, not super hard, like Jenny brought up, I think we've said a pretty good line. Yes, you know, and I'll tell her if I don't want things talked about. Yeah.
Speaker 3: He did tell me a story just last night or two nights ago from a ski trip that I was fully prepared to like tell on the radio. It was a good thing. He was like, don't say this on the radio, and I was like why and then he explained him almost like okay, I won't.
Speaker 1: Well, Andrew is a professional. Andrew, what do you do for work? In case someone does not know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I sell, by manage and own real estate. Okay, that's all I do.
Speaker 1: Someone asked about your job. What should Minnesota homeowners look for in a house that might be different from other states?
Speaker 2: That's a good question. I would say. The first thing that comes to mind is climate based homes changed by decades. Yeah, you know, if a home was built in nineteen twenty, that's gonna be different a lot of different things from that to a home built in nineteen seventy for sure. So the only thing I can really think of is climate based thing. Okay, Minnesota has a super high water table, so I guess dampness and basements. Okay, it would be one thing I think. I don't sell real estate in other states.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I would say that kind of makes Minnesota different, is the high water table, installation, don't paid windows, anything that is to be with cold weather.
Speaker 1: You know how, Like they'll say, like Jake will always say the best year of car was like this year through this year, like He'll always be like if I could find a Toyota whatever between the year of I'm going to make up. I think it's like two thousand and seven to twenty ten, when they were still made in like Japan or whatever. It is like that I would buy that car over a new car any day. Do you feel like there is a better era of houses being built, because a lot of people think a lot of the newer builds are made with like cheaper material very quickly, and they may look new and beautiful, but they're like these lower quality. Do you feel like there's a better era of house or no?
Speaker 2: I think that. I'm sure there were shitty build houses back in the twenties, yeah, thirties, forties, eighteen eighties. Yeah, there's some survivorship by us where of course, like the nicely built house is going to outlast the rest of the neighborhood, right. But I love a mid century modern house. They're just so square level, nice steel, IBM through the basement. I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that your dream? A mid century Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, handbrick all of it. I like that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: We have very different tastes and things like I want like big windows, modern like something you'd see on like a beach in Santa Monica or something like overlooking the ocean. That's like my vibe, and he's you just have to get two houses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great too. In terms of materials, I mean, back in the day, they used to use old growth lumber trees that were growing for forty fifty years. Yeah, and now they have like tree farms where they just cut new lumber all the time. Yeah, a new growth lumber is going to be smaller and maybe a little bit weaker. Okay. I'm also not a builder or a contractor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I sell a real estate. I don't build it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but you do work with new construction, so you know, like at least enough about that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: And you can find great custom new builds, and you can find really shit.
Speaker 3: Yes new builds for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, always do an inspection on your new build. I won't say the builder's name, but I had a buyer write an off on a new build property and they wouldn't let him have an inspection. And sometimes these new builds are they need an inspection more than the older Interesting.
Speaker 1: I guess a lot of people assume that you wouldn't.
Speaker 3: But that's smart, probably because they don't follow the right protocol, is what you're saying? Not that like something like there's not going to be asbestos or something in it, but it's like, no.
Speaker 2: This is a big builder. Uh huh, like a top five builder. And then yeah, I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: It's bizarre. Yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: This new house and they can't have an inspection.
Speaker 1: Pass absolutely passed. The next question Andrew, Uh, okay, here are some fun ones. What is is Jenny's left boob or right boob? Your favorite right bob?
Speaker 3: Is it bigger?
Speaker 2: Is that why it's the most convenient? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Usually like the way we lay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is your death row meal? They want to know your appetizer, your main, your dessert, your drink mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mom's Swedish meatballs. Okay. I don't know if she listens to the podcast.
Speaker 1: I hope not.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I don't hear the weird stuff we say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I so good, they're so good drink. Maybe an orange Lacroix, Oh yeah, nothing too fancy.
Speaker 1: Appetizert some good muscles okay, and what's your dessert?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know if that's allowed.
Speaker 1: Well, he's gonna die, they should allowed to get one last.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess it depends on what he's in for.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Tell us about your first kiss. Do you guys remember the first kiss?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I hope so, I don't know that's fair, not in general with some other girl in like middle school.
Speaker 2: No, I honestly don't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 3: We wouldn't remember because we were drunk. So I can tell you the story, okay, of like how that went down. So we were coworkers at Bubba Gump and uh, we had gone out one night, gotten pretty intoxicated. I think we went and saw our friend's band play, and we had gone back to my place afterwards. And you don't remember this at all, babe. Hello, Okay, we were literally rolling around on my kitchen floor and he was like, you don't have anywhere else to go because my friends were there and they were like sleeping in my bed that night, and I was like, no, there's nowhere else to go drunk and we have a full sectional in our living room. We could have absolutely been rolling around on instead, but I apparently in my drunkeness forgot about that sectional, so good God. Yeah, first kiss was very much a drunken kiss. And then the next morning we did make it to the sectional. Eventually, I woke up and I was like, oh, wow, this is great, lovely whatever. Didn't realize he was right behind me on the sectional because he had taken the pillows off of the back, the back cushion pillows, so she was so far into the sectional that I just assumed. I was like, oh, the pillows are there, whatever, And then I turned and there he was, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, hello, what is your favorite thing about Jenny that she might not realize about herself?
Speaker 2: Did you know how independent anywhere?
Speaker 3: I mean to an extent, Yeah, but I probably don't think of myself as super independent compared to certain people say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she kind of surprised herself going to Mount Bohemia by herself. Yeah, seriously, she didn't really.
Speaker 1: Want to mm hmm drive for the campra van.
Speaker 2: Seven and a half hours sleeping in the van. Single female, I would assume makes just people nervous. Kind of badass terrain too. They don't make snow, they don't grow in it's just ski. What the world gives you right.
Speaker 3: See, that's what I was the most scared of. I wasn't really scared about sleeping in the van and all that. I was literally scared of Mount Bohemia because Andrew was like, it's really tough terrain and it's all like black diamonds are higher and I'm not that good of a snowboarder. So I was like, great if I die on this trip because I'm snowboarding by myself, I have no problem with doing that, but not on terrain that I know nothing about. Yeah, that was actually what I was the most scared about. Everything else I was pretty chill with, Like I didn't really care about sleeping in the van by myself or at anything like that.
Speaker 1: Do you have so sorry?
Speaker 3: No ahead.
Speaker 2: She's very supportive of me too, yeah, which I love about her. Do you my needs, wants and hobbies. I'm a serial hobbyist. She never, you know, says anything about it.
Speaker 1: I think you would probably prefer that to someone who doesn't have hobbies and sits around though that makes more sense. Do you have any solo trips planned for yourself? Andrew? In the van?
Speaker 2: I don't, But now that she got hers out of the way, maybe I'll end I fired you.
Speaker 3: He didn't really want to take it out on his own because he felt guilty, and I was like, you can go on if you want. I don't care, right, So do you? Baby? Do you do?
Speaker 1: You have a favorite trip that you two have gone on together. Doesn't have to be in the van, just in general.
Speaker 2: I would say that the West Coast road trip was pretty fun. Or Tihdi that we went to that was a really good one too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I still I think the West Coast road trip is still my favorite. It was just wild, like I don't know, just so many beautiful things that we saw. It was near perfect minus like it was kind of COVID time, so things were shut down in certain areas, but I'll tell that it was so much fun.
Speaker 1: Andrew is sorry, Nope.
Speaker 2: Or Bendorgan Mount Bachelor. That was probably the best, now that I'm thinking about it a bit harder, that was probably my favorite. Okay, Yeah, what.
Speaker 1: Is something Jenny does that's gross? But you don't mind?
Speaker 2: Yeah you can say the door open. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Can I clarify that gross? I do do.
Speaker 2: That We're just pretty gross in general, and I don't mind any of it.
Speaker 3: I do poop with the door open if he's not around, but when he starts getting chatty and all of a sudden he comes in the hallway of the door, I shut the door and I'm like, babe, I'm pooping, Like, go away. But then he still talks to me through the door, which is fine, But I don't feel comfortable. You like being in my presence, like openly when I'm trying to poop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Now, that's kind of a weird question though. Yeah, gross is kind of subjective. One person's gross is different from a different person.
Speaker 1: True. I think usually when it involved like poop and stuff, people think that that's gross. So I guess that makes the most sense that that.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you what she does that's gross that I do? Mind? What's that is that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't hear that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've told her this. She just leaves like open drinks in the fridge, like a cup of milk. She'll leave there for two days and then drink it or old food that chill eat. I think that's probably the grossest thing she does that I do mind. Or pounds chicken without anything over it and it's spraysed.
Speaker 3: I've changed in my ways on that one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I used to drink milk all the time, and yes, I would drink like half a cup and then I just put the rest in the fridge to drink it like later on, because I wasn't going to waste it and I wasn't going to put it back in the gallon.
Speaker 2: Does that with any of that? Pour it out? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And what I do not leave food sitting out in the open, by the way, I always use tupperware containers.
Speaker 2: She eats old food.
Speaker 1: We know that cheat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I openly admit that. But I don't do the cup thing anymore. I use the same water bottle that's got a cover on it.
Speaker 1: I'm weird about adults drinking milk anyway, and I don't know why because it's in my latte every day. But when a adult this is like I want a glass of milk, I'm always like, oh, really, it feels like such a kid thing to me.
Speaker 2: We're the only adult mammals that drink milk. Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 1: It is weird. It is weird. All the other animals stop when they are done eating the nutrients as babies. But we just keep on keeping on. This one is going to be a more serious one. Andrew, what are your thoughts on kids?
Speaker 2: Ooh, that's a good one. This is how I'll explain it. If Jenny told me tomorrow that she was pregnant, I wouldn't care. Yeah, pretty stoked. I think it'd make a good day. However, it's one of those things where if I'm on my deathbed at eighty eight eighty nine, I'm not going to feel like my life is a waste because didn't have kids. That makes sense. Yeah, I think a lot of people have kids because they're afraid to die alone. Yeah, but I think a lot of people die alone with kids. Yeah. Yeah, wow, that's profound.
Speaker 3: A lot of people die alone with care.
Speaker 1: They do, Yeah, they do. We actually had a girl email our show once and she was kind of going through, you know, because Jenny's been open about like not knowing how she feels back and forth on the topic, and a girl I remember that she emailed it and she felt like she wanted kids for that reason so she wouldn't die alone, which made her feel guilty, and I was like, no, there has to be more than that. Like, I can't imagine much truthfully that you feel that way. And but Jenny, yeah kind of was like no, I mean, if she does that is selfish, Like you know, I was like, no, I guess you're right. I don't know many people that go into having kids, I truly with that selfish of an outlook. However, I'm we shouldn't be shocked that people do.
Speaker 3: I guess so.
Speaker 2: I think it's a piece of the decision that people make.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well for some, But I will say that when we have talked about that topic on air, so many people are like, well, what are you going to do when you're older if you don't have kids? And I'm like, if that's the reason you're having kids, you're doing it for the wrong reason. You shouldn't be doing it just because you might be a little bit lonely when you're older. That's putting way too much pressure on your future children.
Speaker 1: And I know they have to even control if your kids stay in the same state as you. I mean, I guess you could follow them, but you don't know where their life path is going to take them either.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. And I love kids. I love kids. If we don't have kids, my life's not a waste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely. I mean I never I never wanted kids. And I know Jenny's she's kind of back, like you're kind of back and forth on it a little bit. But I would never be like, well, I had them, so you'll change your mind, you know what I mean, because I don't care. I'm like, if you want them, then that's great. If you don't, then that's great.
Speaker 3: I think we've been around, like we are pretty similar on our stands of kids, but we've also around multiple people who basically have said don't have kids who have kids now, and it's like people that we like, love and ever and of course they love their kids. But sometimes it's like, man, if people.
Speaker 1: Are telling us that kids are expensive, kids are quite expensive, but has kids, they love kids?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, because I can afford that, we are true, we know that's true. Again, we have someone who has two little kids and they have all the money in the world to get all the help in the world. And I was like, hell, yeah, if that was like for sure in my future so that I could continue to have my life of like having a career and doing all these things, then that would change my perspective on kids a lot, But I am not at that point in my life where we can just be like, let's get a nanny. Like I'm just I'm not there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, Jake and I are obviously very lucky. We don't have a nanny. But my mom doesn't work, so she's anytime we need her. She's pretty much available. And I very aware. How amazing that because your family wouldn't be able to help Jenny. No, they don't live here. So even though your mom would probably be a great help if she lived around because she the grandkids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we could.
Speaker 2: Definitely afford kids. It's just a sacrifice.
Speaker 1: And we like to travel to absolutely and I like to sleep. That is something you will well. Some people get quote unquote lucky and they have kids that sleep very well. I don't know many of those people. I don't know many at all.
Speaker 2: I'd love to have a kid on accident.
Speaker 3: Nat keep that iud and girl sneaking. Yeah, I don't want me.
Speaker 2: It's just something I don't want to overthink.
Speaker 1: You know, No, I get that, Andrew.
Speaker 3: What do uh?
Speaker 1: Someone wants to know? How is business right now? Do you feel like you've gotten more business with Jenny? Your local celebrity girlfriend in the men business.
Speaker 2: Is booming good. Yeah, I had a really good to hear last year. Hard to quantify. I mean, so there's been one listener and I know they listen to the podcast, Mike and Kim shout out they're the best. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they have been the only direct listener to DM and me. Hey, I know of you because of Jenny. Yeah, I want to work with you, okay, which was just the best because it was like instant rapport. They know more about me than half the friends of my life because they they're super fans.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just like they're just the best, seriously, like hugging after the listening appointment, saying by like just the they're the best, the best people. Hard to quantify. Otherwise, like stay on top of mind? M hm, how much it's helped my business because the goal as an agent is just stay top of mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The average person knows like nine real estate agents. Hey we're thinking about selling our house. Who's an agent? And you just want to be the first person they think of. Yeah, so yeah, hard to quantify that part of it.
Speaker 1: For sure. I Mean that's like even when Jenny and I do endorsements in general. I'm like, I can talk about a car, but that person isn't going to go out and buy a car that day because they heard me say this is a great car. When they're in the market for a car. The hope is that they think about, like my ad or whatever it may be. It's a house is a big life purchase. They're not gonna go buy. Oh Jenny's boyfriend sells houses. I gotta buy a house today, you know. So yeah, being top of mind.
Speaker 2: I imagine it helps a little bit. Mm hmm, because we have a lot of mutual friends and I don't post on social media nearly as much as they should be.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I told him he could be like a social media star, but he just like he is like a toddler where they're doing something super funny or cute and you get your phone out and then suddenly they stops when like he's doing something really funny and yeah, and then he like stops, He's like, no, baby, don't record me. And I'm like, man, I see all these real estate agents doing these funny bits on yeattack now, and I'm like, oh, he could be this person because he is like I feel like we're seeing the sweetheart side of Andrew right now. But he is really funny. Oh I've been around.
Speaker 1: I still remember one of the fun and it's out of context. It will never be as funny. But at my birthday dinner he would had like one of the funniest moments ever, and I won't forget it. It's like he ordered assert he like forced Jenny to be a part of it. She didn't want the dessert.
Speaker 3: I told the story at that birthday dinner that had you cackling.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that story. I just remember he like used two different pieces of silverware so it looked like Jenny ate the dessert he called the perfect crime.
Speaker 2: And I left.
Speaker 3: I didn't want it at all.
Speaker 1: And I laughed very hard at that, and I was like, yes, that's the whole time. I don't want this day. They he's like, come on, like we'll share it, and she's like, I'm not sharing this, and it's like that's how I am. I'm a sweet tooth gal, so I don't usually have to convince Jake.
Speaker 3: Though your story that you told was something that you and Stevie did back in the day. Your best friend is that the one that had his butt crack out the entire party of Jenny's, one of your friends. Crack was out the whole part.
Speaker 1: And I'm always like people whose cracks are out constantly, I always wonder how they don't feel it because I'm so self precious of it.
Speaker 2: That's off.
Speaker 1: Oh he got.
Speaker 3: Fully naked at that?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did say get naked on our little like Instagram. Walls fair in his defense, but yeah that's typical Marcus. But no, remember you and Stevie had Stevie's girlfriend do something girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Steve is now married with.
Speaker 3: Oh and you want to tell that story?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we had his uh ex girlfriend now wax our assholes?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Yeah, forgot about that?
Speaker 2: What person? Yeah, she did his?
Speaker 3: But then you were like, let me spread them? Can you get mine?
Speaker 1: Too?
Speaker 2: Man? I doubt man, I would be shocked if she listens. But if she does, but she did, you said that it.
Speaker 3: Was great to have your oh my.
Speaker 2: God, wipe and done. It was perfect.
Speaker 1: It's when I've had like, I've had it wax too, because like I used to get like the full Brazilian so that would get that and I did like it, and so I started laser hair removal on it, but I never finished it.
Speaker 3: I gotta finish the ass. Yeah, yeah, I finish as well.
Speaker 1: Andrew, do you have any final words you'd like to add to the podcast. Thank you so much for doing this and being a very special guest.
Speaker 2: Well that was quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know we are.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for it. Was it harder than being on the radio.
Speaker 2: Wait than radio? Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: We have to perform like a monkey within thirty seconds. Basically, it's like quick, get in, do your funny bit, get out right.
Speaker 3: And his debut was when we were playing mixtape game once and I think it was me you Tina, and then he was our little guest that day. Yeah, and you said something like Andrew, how's your day going? And he goes, yeah it was.
Speaker 4: And then he goes yeah and you Tina and I were like, oh god, this is gonna be great.
Speaker 3: Like he immediately started.
Speaker 4: Going in on him because he's shock and was yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: A beautiful debut.
Speaker 3: You've grown. Look at you.
Speaker 1: Wow, you could talk.
Speaker 3: You talk on the radio all day now. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe all right.
Speaker 3: He does talk a lot though, So if you need a real estate agent, just but.
Speaker 2: Just knowing that I can cut or you guys can cut anything out. Takes all the pressure off.
Speaker 1: There you go, I'm not cutting anything out there, believe it all in So Andrew one quick plug shout out for your business.
Speaker 2: If anyone's lucky Andrewton Underscore realtor there my Instagram.
Speaker 3: Handle, Yeah, you can just look at my I will say this.
Speaker 2: Spring market is starting seriously. It was such a busy weekend. Yeah, and man, I think I might have won and offer last night. She called me during this podcast. Okay, we'll see maybe I got a deal.
Speaker 3: And I'm going to just go ahead and say because I did use him as my real estate agent too when I bought a house, and Andrew's like really great to work with. I'm not saying that just because he's my boyfriend. I just feel like there's a lot of people out there that are really pushy.
Speaker 1: Did he give you a Dick Count? What of a discount? A Dick Count? I'll give you a thought, like.
Speaker 4: You walk in a house and he's like, yeah, Dick's been here, a Dick's been there, and Dick Count on the spawn.
Speaker 3: No, my best I can't promise he'll buy you this for your closing present. But he did buy me a king.
Speaker 1: Bed, so's.
Speaker 3: We needed one.
Speaker 1: So don't make those promises. He's gonna get you a box of cheese. It's in a bottle of champagne. Maybe maybe, Okay.
Speaker 2: Do you give your tax account and a gift at tax season or your financial advisor?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no chance.
Speaker 2: Maybe we couple this out. But I only do closing gifts for first time all buyers.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fair. Never owned a house, Okay, and I buy him something nice, not a cheap gift.
Speaker 3: Wow, that was Jenny's first house.
Speaker 2: I got a king Jenny's gift.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thanks for listening, Thanks for joining us, Andrew.
Speaker 3: We appreciate it.