Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 2: The following program is sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content. Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's Nutritional Science Today, right here, right now.
Speaker 3: Happy Saturday. We're nearing the end of September, and I have to tell you the most beautiful month of the year typically for me in New York October. It's just outstanding in any event. Welcome to the program. My name is Jerry Hickey. I'm a pharmacist nutritionist and I'm always feeling great about being here. I mean, it's an honor and a privilege to be speaking with you. I speak about the best in nutrition, and I work with Invite Health, who makes very clean, high quality supplements. And this first one that I'm going to discuss, it's very true of It's called you be Queen Oal. It's also pronounced you biquin Ail. Ubi queen oil is the active version of coens on Q ten. Everybody, just about everybody knows about cones on q ten. They use it for heart health, they use it for energy and endurance, and it works, but it ceases to work as effectively as you grow older. There are certain people where coke ten just doesn't work that well. Diabetics it doesn't work that well, and people who are growing older it doesn't work that well. So I tell all diabetics even if they're fifteen years old, because ubiicrool is really very favorable for them. It's a very beneficial supplement, very protective supplement for them. Diabetes is not just a disease of sugar. It's a disease of metabolism, including energy and blood fats. Now, on the other hand, and when we hit our fifties, we get a drop in a ubiquinol, but that accelerates over the next several decades. By the time you're in your seventies, the amount of ubiquinol has dropped precipitously, especially in your heart muscle. It could drop seventy percent in your heart. That's a disaster because your heart is a muscle. But it's unlike your other muscles, because it's twitching all day long, it's beating one hundred thousand times plus every day. To do that, it needs a smooth transfer of the energy we derived from our calories from eating sugar basically.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: If the ubiquinal drops, it's harder for the heart to create energy. So, once again, coke ten is a molecule. But for you to use it effectively and efficiently, you have to change it. You have to metabolize what we call it metabolization. You have to change it into you be queen oil. Now, if you take you bick one all, you be queen all. I'll call it you bick one all because I've always called it that. If you take that and you're older, it's good for your heart. If you don't take it, the amount of ubique all in the heart declines and it weakens your heart. So taking you biq one of all puts energy back in your heart muscle like a much younger heart. Taking you bick one all boosts heart function. The muscle of the heart is actually functioning like it's decades younger. Now what's the point of that, Well, you don't see a forty or a fifty year old heart typically having a heart attack. It's usually like a sixty five or a seventy five year old heart. So if you could take your seventy or eighty year old heart and make it like a fifty year old, that is a very smart and reasonable and say thing to do. In fact, it's not just safe, it's protective. Now, you bicken us strengthens and energizes all your high functioning tissues. Your skin, you're pancreas, your liver, your kidneys, your heart, your blood vessel walls, your brain, your eyes, your lungs. They all require you bick when all the function now. So, like your other muscles, your heart is highly electric. And by the way, before we get into the heart, let's just real quickly, very quickly, speak about your other muscles. What weakens your other muscles well, of course, lack of exercise, but that's something you can take care of. But aging and statin drugs, statin drugs weaken your muscles. Well, you biq one all helps make up for that. You biq one all works so well in muscle that they've shown much younger extreme athletes and elite athletes when they take you bick when all they perform better. It really works. They've shown us in people who ride bike marathons and mountains over in Spain. They've shown the Summer Olympics in London. I mean, they've just demonstrated again and again and again when you give an athlete you back when all they performed it. So for me seventy taking you back one all that's good for my strength, my stamina, and my endurance. But it's especially good for my heart. Your heart is highly electrical. The cells generate electrical impulses many times per minutent, like eighty times per minute, so every fraction of a second, your heart's beating. If you lack, you bick when all. It's harder for the heart. It has to force itself to work. It gets drawn out, it gets exhausted. Like any muscle, you can have an arrhythm, it can contribute to arrhythmus. So your heart is highly dependable on electrical conductivity to run smoothly and properly, and the pump blood to your brain and your muscles and your body all around your body, et cetera. It requires you bick one all for that. Now they've studied you bick when all in the heart. This was a couple of years ago. It was in the journal Critical Reviews and Food Science and Nutrition, and they said, you beack when ALL declines by over fifty percent. By time you're seventy years of age, you've lost half. You you BIQ one all. So now what are you feeling a little bit of fatigued or maybe groggy, just not with it? When they analyze twenty five studies, they found that you biqu when all strongly lowered inflammation and the heart of people in my age group and older people. That's good because inflammation triggers clogging at a heart, It triggers a rhythmia, It triggers the death the heart cells. So you want that inflammation down. That was one type of inflammation called CRP se react to protein. Then they looked at one called IL six into lucan six. Into lucan six inflames the arteries of the heart and creates plaque. And if you have it damaged heart because you had a heart attack, it IL six destroys your heart. It could trigger heart failure, could trigger a heart attack. Twenty studies, you back when all lowered IL six in your heart at lowered tuming across factor alpha in your heart cockexia, which wears down your heart. Seventeen studies prove this. So, in other words, twenty five forty five sixty two studies prove that ubiquenor lowers inflammation and a sick heart or an older heart, you can't ask more of a supplement. They've shown that people with damaged hearts, ubiquenoi keeps them alive and help prevent atrofibrillation, the most common arrhythmia, and help prevent people from dying from heart failure, and help prevent people from having second heart attacks. I mean, it's a very very valuable, very safe, very worthwhile supplement. So here's a brand new study. This is almost twelve thousand adults. It's in the journal Nutrients a two weeks ago September fourteenth. Okay, so this is published September fourteenth in the journal Nutrients two weeks ago. If you take you and once again almost twelve thousand adults, if you take you bickwe all you help prevent high blood pressure in the future. That's how good it is for you. So if you're like fifty five or sixty, ubiquenols already drop pretty dynamically in your heart. Your heart's under a lot more stress than it used to be and you have a lot less endurance. Get to you, bickwen All, and it helps bring the heart back and the heart's behaving younger, and it'll help prevent damage in the future that leads to high blood pressure. Now, when they looked at twenty six randomized controlled human clinical trials published in the same journal the February fourteenth this year of the journal Nutrients, twenty six randomized controlled human clinical trials, you bickwen All significantly decreased systolic blood pressure. That's the one that tends to go up as we grow older. Systemic blood pressure is the top figure when the heart's pumping out blood, so it might look like one hundred and fifty over eighty. They found in twenty six human clinical trials, ubiicnol lower that top figure safely, and it's safe to add to your high blood pressure pills because it doesn't push down the blood pressure. It help It just helps normalize it. And now our ubiquenol has specifically been shown to lower both systolic and distalk blood pressure. Systolic is when the heart's pumping blood diastol is when the heart's in between meats, it's getting a little rest. So if that one is elevated, it's not good. Ours has been shown to lower those figures and help prevent future heart attacks. Now I'll tell you one other great utilization for ubiquen all. It's really good for fatigue in older people or diabetics. Diabetics, like I said before, is not just a disease of sugar. It's a disease of metabolism, including energy production. Diabetics have trouble getting energy out of their food. Instead, it just floats around in there and that blood as fats and sugar, triglycerides and sugar, and then it destroys them. Well, ubiquenool makes it easier for diabetics to utilize tregles, rites and sugar fit energy, and they have more energy. It's very reasonable for a diabet to take you biqhen all because it also has been shown to help protect their kidneys and their heart. So it's a good supplement for diabetics to take. In fact, I strongly recommend it for old diabetics, not just some diabets old diabetics. Now, the other thing that you biq when a wall because it makes it easier for you to convert food into energy. It's very good for fatigue. In the past couple of years, there's been at least four studies where they took fatigued people, different age groups and they gave them you bick when a wall, and these people did much better. They had a lot less fatigue, had a lot more energy. They had more energy to go outside and be active and like go to bronze or go to see a baseball game, or take a walk or just you know, get things done around the house, you know, bring out the recyclaballs and do the laundry, et cetera. They did much better. They had a better life, a better quality of life. That's what we're looking for, quality of life. So ubiquin all has a lot of improvements to offer you. And like I said, statins Stanton's block the conversion of commens on Q ten and to ubique all. So if you take ubiquin all, you get around the statin. So if you take it to a statin or simba statin or a siva statn or any of those lavallo and all of a sudden you're getting a little bit achy and you're getting a little bit fatigued, or you have less energy and less endurance. It could be the statin blocking the ubiquenol, the conversion of Kochi tet to ubikanol. Just take U biquen all you should do a lot better. They did a study in the University of Sydney in Australia. Guys in their fifties who went to the gym and they were athletic guys and they played tennis and stuff. Yeah, they were with it physically. They all had to go on statin's. It was something like fifty men. They all got a drop in their endurance and many of them felt the drop in their energy. They put them on you bick win all and it came back within the first two weeks. The energy, the endurance, the stamina, the strength all came back within two weeks. So it's a great supplement and are you bickwin All has been used in many human clinical trials. It's the only Cohenson Q ten made in America. It's made in Texas. It's made by a Japanese company called Kanika who make it in Texas. See coke U ten was first isolated in Japan. I believe it was in the eighteen nineties. Not quite sure. I read that a long long time ago. But most of the research has taken place in the Great State of Texas. I get a lot of family in Texas, down in Grapevine, great outside Dallas, and any of it. A lot of research on Cokey ten, ubiquin, all COKEI ten and ubiquinal took place in Texas. In fact, people have won Nobel Prizes for that kind of word, doctor Faulkner. H and uh. And our ubiquinal is actually made in Texas. It's the only antioxygant version of COQ ten. It's the only active form, so it's ready to go, and it's the only one made in America. And it's absorbed much better by older people. They've shown that older men and older women absorbed ubicken wall like ten times better than coq ten like ten times better. Plus the technology we use for our ubiquen wall, you get even better absorption. So you're absorbing our ubiquinol like twenty times better than Cohen's on Q ten. Okay, I have to go to a break so every morning with my breakfast, I take our ubiquin al one hundred and twenty milligram. Is it added advantage to that, we add NADH to it. Nadh is probably the one of the strongest anti aging nutrients you can ever take. It's amazing for your energy, your heart, your brain. But it recycles the ubiquinroal, so the ubiquinol keeps on working. So that's a real advanced formula. Okay, So it's on special today all the products I focus on today. If you buy one bottle suggested retail, you get to stick a bottle free, so you get two bottles for the price of one retail. And if we ship a ten of thirty five dollars or more, we come to shipping. Okay, I'll be right back to your hick. You invite Health Long co Anywere.
Speaker 4: Our mission for over twenty five years is to bring you the most accurate information on nutrition and health. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Don't wait, Call now to get your buy one, get one free offer. Want to know more about additional savings. Keep listening to Invite Health Radio. We share the science and the savings. Don't wait. Call right now for today's radio specials. Buy one bottle at suggested retail Get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven. Schedule your free nutrition consult today in store or by phone. We are here to help. Call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two, or go to invitehealth dot com.
Speaker 3: Okay, welcome back, Jerry Hick. You Invite Health Radio. For the rest of the program, I will be talking about pain, but other things we'll enter into that. For instance's first supplement I'm going to discuss here is good for nerve pain effect. It's very good for nerve pain, but it's also very good for the brain and mental energy. In fact, ongoing memory. It's good for so we'll get into that. So this is the Journal Integrated Medicine, and it's it's July. It's last month, and it's wake Forest, you know, Wake Forest and Winston Salem North Carolina. Specifically, it's the Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in Winston Salem, North Carolina. And according to their research, looking at all the data with nerve pain neuropathy, you know, there's different kinds of nerve pain. Alcohol with ala. There are two supplements we put together in a capsule. I take it every day for my brain. I'm not taking it for nerve pain, but I take it every day for my paint, for my brain, for my pain. For my brain, alcohol with Ala together work as well as prescription medicine for nerve pain. But it does more than that because not only does it strongly reduce nerve pain. Now here's the thing. Drugs can work for nerve pain. Drugs like gabapentin which is also called neurontin or lyrica, they can work for nerve paint. They're expensive. Sometimes people encounter untoward side effects, like some nolence. You know, they feel like they're hypnotized or like they're half asleep. So some people want to get around the plus, for some people, the drugs aren't working well enough, so if you add the supplement to the drugs, it can really push it over the top. Is as far as helping with nerve pain, but they do the supplement does more than that. So just bear that in mind. The drugs can help with nerve pain, but they don't repair the nerve because not only does the alcohol with ala strongly reduce nerve pain, but it actually helps the nerves to heal again, to regenerate, to be conductive, to conduct messages to the brain from your nerves. So they when they looked at the research, they said, alcol with ala are helpful for the following types of nerve pain. Entrapment. Now, entrapment means something's getting entrapped between like like like a joint or you know, bones or something. So like an example of entrapment to nerve pain could be carpal tunnel syndrome. That could be an example chemotherapy related nerve pain. Ridicular nerve pain, So an example of ridicular nerve pain. I mean that's basically all the rest. Like like if you have a ssiatica coming out of your lumbar spine, you know L four the lumbar spine, if it crushes on the nerve and you get ssiatic pain down your button, down your leg, that's that's a ridicular nerve pain. Ridiculopathy, a bone spur, a herniated disk, a disk in your spine that's ridicular nerve pain, and then a nerve pain like burning mouth syndrome. So alcohol with ala is very good for nerve pain. Now, your brain is made out of nerves, so it's would be a natural jump to suspect, hey, this stuff is probably good for the brain. It is, Okay, it's helpful in the brain with mitochondrial function. So what is Your brain is a super high energy organ And as an example, researchers love to say, and so do why that your brain takes twenty percent of the calories from each meal. That's how high an energy organ it is. It takes twenty percent of calories from each meal to power up your brain. And what happens the little parts of the brain cell that convert sugar into energy, because that's how the brain works. The brain converts sugar into energy. That's what it does. Make no mistake. It's not converting fat or protein into energy. It's converting sugar. Some they called a crab citrucation cycle. So the brain has to convert sugar into energy. Set of brain functions, so you're not depressed, So you don't have insomnia, so you don't have Alzheimer's, so you don't fall asleep all day long, so you can pay attention, so you can have fun, so you could get a joke. In order to do this, the brain cells are loaded with these little power plants called mitochondria. The problem is, mitochondria become less functional with age. Alcohol with ala restores the function of the mitochondria. In other words, alcore and ALA restore metabolism to an aging brain, which is just the opposite of Alzheimer's disease. Alzheimer's disease some research is call diabetes of the brain, or type three or type four diabetes. They're giving it all these monikers. Now, in truth, this is true. This is true that people with Alzheimer's they can't use sugar for energy. Alcohol with ala helps restore the proper utilization of sugar for energy. And when it does this, it protects your brain cells from dying. It's called an anti apototic effect. That's preventing apoptosis. It increases brain energy, it restores brain antioxyd of protection, something you're lacking. In your sixties and seventies. Brain antiactual protection has dropped dramatically in your sixties and seventies. It's a lot easier to kill a brain cell, which is why it's happening. Well, the alcohol with alia restores brain metabolism, brain energy, and brain protection while reducing brain inflammation. And it also restores the ability of your brain to create and appropriately release important neurotransmitters. So you have to create neuro transmitters and release them at the appropriate time. For instance, if you're trying to learn something, you have to unravel the nerve ending a neuro transmitter calls gabbett, does that, and then a second neurotransmitter called the selcolone shoves the message in addy information, and then a third one wraps it all up called glutamate. So you need to release these three neruds. You need to create them first of all, and then you need to release them in the correct order to learn something. And then you have to kind of almost do it in reverse to remember something. Well, the alcar gives you back that ability. It allows you to make a setal coaling. In fact, there's something in your food and inkril oil called coling phosphor title coling that gets into your brain and then the coaling is released the ALCAR has an a seal group, you tag it onto the coaling. You make a setal coling. And what's that all about? Memory? That's not to quarry your memory, but it's more than that. It's more than that. A seatle calling allows you to remember what you heard yesterday. You know, if you heard about the Jets in San Francisco. Sadly, you remember that because of a seal coling. But you want a seal coling because you want to be able to remember things because the next time the Jets.
Speaker 2: Will do better.
Speaker 3: Hopefully. In any event, a setal colin allows you to learn and remember. But a setal colin levels drop with a al CAR makes it easier for you to restore your receival coliing levels for a better sharper memory, for a quicker memory, for a quicker wit sharper wit. Now, the other thing is that al CAR, through its effects on a settle colon that neurotransmitters, helps seed the brain with new memory cells. That's important. That's an important concept. That's called cognitive reserve. So what's that all about? Well, you can make memory cells every night when you go to sleep. That's why you want to sleep long enough so you go through the parts of the sleep cycle where you create memory cells. Because people can make six hundred and seven hundred new memory cells every night if they get enough sleep, but that ability declines with age. When you take our car and helps restore thatddability because it helps restore to you see the colding cycle and when you go into deep sleep, periods of deep sleep through the sleep cycle. Sleep cycles what two and a half three hours you go through, So you want to go through that cycle a number of times, So you want to sleep six seven hours right eight hours. You're creating memory cells each time each go around. You couldn't do that without the alcohol. You can't do that without the acetal coling. So that's called cognitive reserve. Why because it's in reserve. If you lose memory cells, your memory goes on working because you got more memory to reach. You've got more memory sitting there. You've got a backup part of memory, like a piggyback of memory that hasn't been touched by depression or anxiety, it hasn't been touched by Alzheimer's plaque. Your brain can keep on going. So the alcohol with ALA is extremely useful for the human brain. It helps lower inflammation in an aging brain. It helps restore energetics in an aging brain. It helps restore metabolism in an aging brain. That helps restore a seal colin, and it helps restore neurotransmitter production and release appropriately and a helse prevent the death of brain cells. There's a continuum. Here's this study from Italy from a whole bunch of really top notch research institutions. Serum levels of acetyl quantitine. That's the alcore A learn to continuum from normal to Alzheimer's dementia. It's in the Journal plus one, a great American journal. And what they found is people who are like in their seventies and eighties with a normally functioning brain, they have normal AMOUNTSA alcore. People with mild cognitive impairment they have less, and people with Alzheimer's they don't have any. So here's a new study from NYU, the Grossman School of Medicine at NYU. Alco modulates epigenetics towards improved brain plasticity. What the heck does that mean? Alcore alcore Ala massages the genes in your brain cells so that your brain can adapt and learn and remember and focus and function, so you could sleep at night, wake up in the morning, think, function everything. It goes out to say more, but it gets highly technical. I already got technical. That's enough. Now here's the last one I'm going to read you. Here's the last one. I'm going to read you because this says it will al car and dementia and other cognitive disorders. It's in the general nutrients. Okay, it's a number of academic research institutions in Europe, and they said they did a meta analysis of alcore and they said that it helps people with dementia function better mentally, you know, memory wise, and physically, like like they're better capable of bursting their teeth and bathing themselves and feeding themselves and dressing themselves and going to the bathroom on their own. They have some self respect, they have some independence, less anger more than likely. So they go on to say, these researchers in Europe, from all these different academic research institutions, the alcar helps the nerves connect with each other and helps the acetyl colon of function, and helps create energy in the brain and metabolism in the brain, and protects the brain from toxins. And helps you create new memory cells. Okay, they actually said it has a neurotrophic effect. In other words, you're creating new nerve tissue in the brain, new memory cells. Alcar with Ala is one of the best supplements you could take. I'll give you a side benefit of that. I'm going to go through it real quick. If you give alcohol with Ala to somebody over seventy, they lose some fat, they gain some muscle and strength, they get rid of fatigue, and they get a lot of energy, and their memory works better. But their brain is actually healthy. It's actually protecting their brain far into the future. So alcohol with if you're like sixty, taking alcohol with Ala capsule every day, and if you'l like over seventy, like me, take two capsules once a day. Alcohol with Ala it's fantastic for your brain. So also very good for nerve pain. There's some evidence it's good for ringing in the years what we call tonightis. And it's certainly good for your mood. It's got if you're like one of those blue people. It happens as you grow older, right if you're blue. If you're a little depressed, alcohol with Ala will naturally click your mood up a number of levels. You'll wake up feeling a lot happier. Okay, let's go to a break. Every HICKI Invite Health. Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Our mission for over twenty five years is to bring you the most accurate information on nutrition and health. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero zero five seven to two. Don't wait, call now to get your buy one, get one free offer. Want to know more about additional savings. Keep listening to Invite Health Radio. We share the science and the savings. Don't wait. Call right now for today's radio specials. Buy one bottle at suggested retail get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. Schedule your free nutrition consult today in store or by phone. We are here to help. Call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two or go to invite heealth dot com.
Speaker 3: Okay, welcome back here you hickee for Invite Health Radio. Our ubique all for your heart and your energy is on special today to make you younger. And uh for physical performance too by the way, for elite athletes, but for you and me for our heart health. And the alcohol with Ala for brain health and also nerve pain. Those two runs special. They're fantastic supplements. They've been using a lot of human clinical trials. They're very safe. Now I mentioned before that I'm going to really try to spend a lot of time talking about pain today. I've had a number of people recently talk to me about their pain anecdotally. So Cordala JHX, Caudala JHX for your arthritic knee. It's really safe and it really works, and it's really easy to take. So you know, the most common arthritis is osteoarthritis, and it's very typical. It's typically found in like somebody's knee or they hip, and it could be mild, it could be severe. It could be either way, but it can really restrict your physical activity. You can limit your physical activity and a range of motion, like how much you could bind your knee and like how comfortable you are walking up and downstairs, et cetera. And according to data in the journal Clinical and Geriatric Medicine, approximately twenty five percent of people over the age of sixty have osteoarthritis. That actually sounds a little bit low to me. I mean, so many people I speak to, like golfers and tennis players, et cetera. They all seem to have arthritis in any now. Doctors generally treat osteoarthritis with ends aids, non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs, and physical therapy. The problem is that non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs can have serious consequences for your health. They could trigger a stroke within the first week. They could trigger a blood clout a stroke. They could cause heart failure. They could trigger a heart attack. They could damage your kidneys, They could damage your vision, they could damage your hearing. This is no joke, this is real and most of them could cause serious bleeding ulcers that could be life threatening. We lose about twenty thousand Americans each year like that from these drugs. People bleed to death on the in the emergency room. So you have to be careful with endsins. Plus they raise your blood pressure. Like my mother has some back pain that I take care of with biocarcument five loxin, so she doesn't have the pain anymore. But her doctor said, you can't take advil, you can't take a leave, you can't take celebrates, which you sell a cox if. You can't take any of that stuff because it raises your blood pressure. So it's very dangerous for you. So there's a real, a valid option called cartilage HX, and it's safe. It's very safe. The research shows it's incredibly it's as safe as placebo, which is a fake pill. It's very convenient. You just take one capsule a day, and it's a tiny capsule that's really easy to swallow, so it's very easy to administer. So it has those added advantages. You only have to take it once a day, it's easy to swallow, and it's safe. I mean, orthopedic doctors use this stuff. There's orthopedic doctors using this stuff now. The earliest research that I found it's also called UC two. The research name is called UC two. The earliest research that I found was researchers at Harvard Medical School using it for ruma toward arthritis. They did a couple of studies that was valid. Rumor toward arthritis is the second most common authritis. It's not very common. It's an autoimmune disease where your own immune system is destroying your joints. It's damaging and destroying your joints. It's extremely painful and he is very powerful drugs to control it. And they found out with this problem with the Carlo JHX at one a day, it was stopping the pain and the suffering of the room to arthritis. The people were actually going into remission. Now, nobody is going to further fund that research because there's nothing in it for the drug company to pay for that research. They want to sell one hundred thousand dollars drug. They're not interested in Carlo JCHX. But here's the thing. We know it works and it works differently than all drugs for arthritis, and it works differently than all the other joint supplements because it's a decoy. It's a decoy it pulls the inflammation away from the joint and the inflammation just stops. It comes from the chicken sternum cartilage type two collagen. So there's been a number of studies now like the University of Connecticut Cores and University California Davis, and a whole bunch of other academic research institutions University of Massachusetts Lowell. They found that when you give authritis patients people at ostro arthritis called to JHX, the pain goes away. The pain goes away. It depends on how bad the pain is. So if your paint is like zero to five, the pain will disappear like in three or four weeks. If the pain is like seven to ten, it might take two months to get rid of all the pain, but it's getting less every week. It gets better and better and better and better, until finally you achieve Hey, I feel great. I've had clients who work really severe pain for years tell me the pain went away and the call to JHX. They take one capsule every morning. You could take it with food, or you could take it on an empty stomach. It doesn't matter. You take it any time once a day, and it pulls away to pain. It's not habit forming. It's hey, it's easy to swallow, it's incredibly safe. It's totally made one hundred million percent in the United States now. They did a study in a former soldiers, former Marines around a VA in California, and they found that, uh, it worked, There's no doubt about it. The people who took the car toge JHX, all they had to do was take one a day and the pain was going away. Here's the thing, here's the thing that they found. This was Pfizer Drugs was parted this. They found that call to JHX prevented further erosion of the joint, further loss of joint tissue. I believe it was Phfiser. They were in unaffective. The call to JHX was stopping the arthritis in its tracks. Apparently, in other words, whatever it is today, it wasn't getting any worse. I directly have had that experience. I messed up my a couple of times in sports and kayaking and things like that, my own foolishness, and I went to my friend in Manhattan, doctor Jerry Loubliner, an orthopedic surgeon of note, and he said, Jerry, someday you're going to need knee replacement. I said, okay. About a month later, Carlage JHX came out, and every week I started to get better and better, until three weeks into Carlage JHX. My pain was totally gone. It never came back. I don't have any arthritis paint. I could walk five miles a day, no authritis paint. I could walk up pill, I could walk downstairs, upstairs, doesn't matter, no authritis paint. I could ride bikes, no problem. I could play pickleball, no pain, zero paint. OK. So, about seven years later, I tore my meniscus, my medium meniscus on my left knee. So the doctor said, you know, it's a different doctor this time because I moved thatf to Long Island. So I saw a doctor in Huntington, Long Island, and I saw him and he said, you know, let me look at your knees because you have a history of arthritis on your knees. And he said to me, he said, amazingly, your knee never progressed, It never got worse. You never lost more joint tissue, never lost more cartilage. You're never going to need knee replacement surgery. See, because the first doctor said, well, if it's this bad now and ten years, it'll be very bad now. I'm like twenty years later. My knee never got any worse because I take cardla JHX every day, so take one capsule of day, one capsule of days. Well, you have to take. It's not going to raise your blood pressure. It's not going to close a bleeding. Also, it's not bad for your hearing or your vision. It's not going to hurt your kidneys. It's not going to raise your it's not going to cause a stroke. The drugs could do that. The drugs for astroarthritis, you know, the regular wear and tear arthritis on your knee, they could do that. So you have to be very careful with those drugs. Those drugs when we learned about them in pharmacy, they were rescue medication. You're only supposed to take them for two or three days and then get off them. Today people use them every day, which is ridiculous because they were never meant for that. They would never meant for that. But the call it j checks made in America, easy to swallow, very safe. You could take it every day. It pulls the pain away from your knee. Your knee won't get worse, hopefully, and you'll go on and you'll maybe you'll be back on the pickle ball cord or walkup with your kid on the beach again. Walking with your grand kid on the beach again. Something like that. Should be good? Should be good? Okay, I have to go to a break. Jerry Hiky, Invite Health. Here's what's on special so far. You be queen. Will you know the active version of coke ten for your heart, for your energy, for stamina, for endurance, for younger you get the energy to go outside and have some fun again. I alcohol with ala to energize your brain, but also great for nerve pain. And call the j checks for authritic pain. I'll be right back, Jerry Hickey Invite Health.
Speaker 4: Our mission for over twenty five years is to bring you the most accurate information on nutrition and health. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred six three two zero five seven two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven two. Don't wait. Call now to get your buy one, get one free offer. Want to know more about additional savings. Keep listening to Invite Health Radio. We share the science and the savings. Don't wait. Call right now for today's radio specials. Buy one bottle at suggested retail Get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven two. Schedule your free nutrition consult today in store or by phone. We are here to help. Call eight hundred six three two zero five seven two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two, or go to invite heealth dot com.
Speaker 3: Okay, welcome back Jerry Hickey Invite Health Radio. You know this program ends you after this segment on top of the hour. I'm gone, but Invite isn't gone. They're still with you. They could be your partner in health along with your doctor because they have all these nutritionists, people who actually went to school for an education. They didn't just read a book, they actually studied and pass their boards, et cetera. How we have all these nutritionists on hand and Invite You could call them on the phone seven days a week. You could go on the internet on a website Invite Health and talk with them over the website, or you can even go in and meet them. You could go into the stores and meet these people. Now, all of the products I speak about on today's program, it's fifty percent of suggested retail. So you buy one bottle that suggested retail, you get the second bottle free. And if we ship it to you and it's thirty five dollars a more, we pay for the ship. And these are very high quality supplements. They've all been used in human clinical trials. We know how much to give, we know what they expect for their benefits, and we know that they're safe. So that's saying an awful lot. Okay, So I spoke about Carla JHX for you joint pain, and by the way, that's also been studied in dogs and cats and horses. Caulla JCHX is good for us people. I take it every day. I've been taking it probably for about fifteen years now, every day, no pain. My authritis never got any worse, which is amazing. I didn't need knee replacement like my doctor predicted about fifteen or twenty years ago. And then ubiquentol for a healthy heart and for energy and endurance and a younger heart, and younger hearts aren't the hearts that have heart attacks. And they've shown that ubiquin all when you raise ubiquinal levels in the heart. You help prevent heart attacks. And an alcohol with ala which does the same thing for the brain, and it restores underjacks in the brain. It's very good for your memory. It makes a brain younger. So the ubikrol is making the heart younger, the alcohol with ala is making the brain younger. The car to JX is making the joints younger. Now I have one other product on special wall you know what. I'm gonna throw in krill oil and fish oils, which wanted to talk about. I'm going to throw in fisshail capsules and krill oil today as another bonus. If you want to get them on special, we'll have them on special today. But let me get into this now. I put collagen on special. The number one ingredient and our body is water. Water is the number one ingredient. So when you drink that glass of water, you're rebuilding you, you're replacing you. Plus you're breaking down toxins and making everything like your blood flow smoother. The number two ingredient is collagen. It's like thirty five percent of your body. The number two ingredient is not fat, it's not calcium, it's not glyconutrients. It's collagen. Collagen holds you together. Your skin is seventy percent collagen. Now, oh so let me just say this. This is an important point to get across. Collagen make you. You're made out of collagen and water. That's basically what you're made out of. Out of certain point, collagen production starts to decline. You're making less so of it. So if you're making less collagen, isn't it standard reason that eventually you're going to reach a point that's going to affect your health and your looks. And that's exactly what happens because collagen production starts to slow down at about the age of twenty eight when you stop growing and developing, and in every decade it declines, so when you're reaching your fifties and sixties, you've lost a lot of collagen. So the skin doesn't look right. Well. If your skin is seventy percent collagenhy aaluronic ac it attaches to collagen. That's basically your skin hy auronic acid attached to collagen. So after collagen's disappearing, you're going to look wrinkly and this colored, and the skin might look thin, kind of see through, you know, creepy, might even hang off you loosely. Collagen helps reverse all that and our collagen, our collagen is from a French Italian company. Our collagen has been used in many human clinical trials for skin health, for burn victims, for people with the skin damage, and just for older people at wrinkles. They've studied in South Korea, Brazil, Italy, France, Germany, England, Australia, the United States, New Zealand, Japan. Our product's been stayed all over the world, Argentina, it's been stayed in. Our collagen really works. It really helps rebuild your skin. And you'll see after the course of a month or two, your wrinkles will decrease dramatically. See you can put makeup on, but that washes right off. The wrinkles are still there. With the collagen, the skin fills in. The wrinkles go away because you're replacing old skin because now you have the collagen to replace it with. Before you didn't have the collagen. You couldn't replace the wrinkle damage skin. Now you can replace it. Your skin's getting younger and healthier and younger and healthier. Now what two tissues are related to your skin? Your nails. Your nails are going to start growing again. They won't ship as easily, they won't break is easily. And your hair, your hair is kind of looking older, it's like fly away and unruly. The hair fills in again, the hair looks thicker, it's more manageable. Your hair will look much better. So skin, hair, and nails, no two ways about it. Collagen is a boone for their health, but also your bones. Collagen gives your bones the ability to withstand a hit. So if you hit your arm and you don't have collagen, it becomes very stiffened and it chips easily, it breaks easily. When you have collagen, the collagen absorbs the shock and you're less likely to ship a bone or break a bone. Because your bone is thirty six percent collagen, there's a lot less calcium in your bone than collagen. In fact, where does the calcion go. The calcium goes into your collagen. So if you really want to replace bone, you need a place for the calciin to go, and that's to be embedded in the collagen. So collagen is great for your bones. That's where the calcium attaches to create bone. Thirty six percent of your bone is collagen. Only thirty five percent about is calcium. Now another tissue, your spine. Everything to do with your spine is made out of collagen. In fact, a lot of people with back aches I give them collagen and a second supplement called biocarcumen five locks and underdo really great with that combination. The discs that separate your spinal bones, your spinal bones, your spinal vertebrae have to be separated so that you could bend on, twist and turn. Otherwise you'd just be stiff like a board. So in between them there is a cushion, right, it's called the disc. The bone, the vertebrae is mostly made out of collagen any other stuff you know. The calcium is inc the magnesium, the vitamin D, et cetera. But the disk is collagen and water. It's mostly collagen and water. So you need collagen for the health of the disks. And also the joints that hold each spinal bone, each spinal vertebrae in place, they're called facet joints, face et. They made out of collagen. So you need collagen for spinal health. When you're grown older, you need it for bone health because that's where the CalCon goes. You need it for your skin, hair, and nails. You're not making as much, so your skin, hair and nails obviously aren't going to look as good. They're not going to be as healthy and young as they used to because you don't have the collegen to make them anymore. You take the college and you start making them again. Believe it or not, your brain has a big collagen content. They did a study in the General Nutrients. It's the Department of Anti Aging Medicine Ehu University Graduate School of Medicine in Tokyo, Japan, and they took people between fifty and sixty five and they gave them collagen a tea spooner day for a month, and they saw it at the amount of grain matter increased, you know, where your memory takes place, where you're thinking takes place, and their memory improved. So here's the thing. If you're made out of collagen as the number two ingredient, it stands to reason your brain is made out of collagen. So I followed the threads on that. About ten years ago I said, wait a second, we make less collagen. Collagen is the second most common ingredient in the human body after water. The brain shrinks with age. Maybe it's because of the collagen, and that's what they're finding. They're finding a reason people's brain shrinks with age. That affects their memory because there's less space for the memory less collagen. And when they feed people collagen, it goes to different parts of the brain. They tag this. They can see this on these powerful MRI devices functional MRIs. They see the collagen actually going to different parts of making up the brain, and memory improves, literally, memliny improves. Also, the part of the brain that protects the brain from toxins, the blood brain barrier is made out of collagen, so you want that. Your blood blain barrier. Your blood brain barrier gets leaky with age, and toxins get into the brain and kill brain cells and destroy the brain. When you take collagen, it repairs the blood brain barrier, your blood vessel walls. Why do you think one reason we develop bleeding problems and circulatory problems with age. Our blood vessels are made out of collagen. Our arteries, our veins, our capillaries or terriolos, they're all made out of collagen. If you don't have collagen, you can't make them. You can't sustain them, you can't repair them. So you need the collagen to keep your blood vessels going, the valves in your heart, the filters in your kidneys, they're all made out of collagen. But your joints are made out of collagen. And this is where I'm going because I told you that we're going to discuss pain here, pardon me, particular in my throat. I spoke about cartilage before taking away pain in the joint. Well, collagen is the second part of that, because collagen helps to stabilize and rebuild a joint. MIT Massachusetts Institute of Technology did a three part study over a period of like twenty years. At first they looked at people with arthreatus in a knee and they gave them this collagen and the pain went away. Then like three years later, same people looking at the collagen, the joint never got any worse. So at first it got rid of the pain. The second part was that prevented the joint from deteriorating further. But then the third part, several years after that, there was actually some evidence that the collagen was actually helping rebuild a joint. Now it's just the opposite. Most people, most people have our threatus in any it's only going to get worse and worse until it's bone on bone. And when it's bone on bone, it's not just that the joint's gone. The bone is broken down. There's like shods of glass in there and the joint. The pain is excruciating. They have bone on bone, they're good for nothing as far as using that knee. They have to get knee replacement surgery. Otherwise they're just in the world of pain for the rest of their life. Well, when they gave them the collagen, these were people with mode to moderate arthritis. First the pain went away over the course of several months. Then when they checked them a couple of years later, the joint never got worse, it never deteriorated further. And then when they checked them several years after that, there was actual evidence that it was going in the reverse direction, that the joint was actually remodeling itself, rebuilding itself. So that's why I like to use a product like Cardla JHX to really pull all the pain and inflammation away from the joint and in the collagen to rebuild it. But at the same time you're rebuilding the collagen you're rebuilding your skin and your bones and your spine and your hair and your nails, so you can't lose and our collagen is you can't get purer. It's been used in many of my clinical trials that have been published in medical journals. We know it works. I mean it's even been studied up at the University of Buffalo, the Mayo Clinic. I mean, it's the real thing. Our collagen is the real thing. It's the real thing. It's very high quality. So here's what's on special today because I'm almost out of time. Colleage HX one a day for your point. You enjoyed pain goes away any kind of arthritis. You can use it with your medication or alone. Collagen HX to rebuild you. Alcohol with ALA for brain health and memory and nerve pain. And then ubique all for muscle endurance, for heart health, lower the risk apparently of heart attacks and older people restore endurance and strength and energy to older people get rid of fatigue. It's a great supplement. And I'm going to throw in our crill oil and our fish wols now, so people like fisholes, that's fine. Eating fish is fine. Taking fishoals is fine. This is pharmaceutical grade fish ways from Canada. There's no mercury or PCBs or plastics or anything in there. It's really clean, it's really fresh. It's terra cota. That's important because fish wols get damaged in the stomach. You want the fishols to come apart in the intestines. So that's super high quality fish wails. It's on special today or Krill oil. I prefer krill because you get a couple of extra things that you need for your muscles, for your liver, and for your memory, namely phosphatitle, colin, phosphatitle, Syrian phosphor, title nacetol, phosphatitle, ethanol and oil anastas Anton. I'm out of here. I'm done, God bless, have a great day.
Speaker 4: Our mission for over twenty five years is to bring you the most accurate information on nutrition and help. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred and six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven two.
Speaker 3: Don't wait.
Speaker 4: Call now to get your buy one, get one free offer. Want to know more about additional savings keep listening to Invite Health Radio. We share the science and the savings. Don't wait. Call right now for today's radio specials. Buy one bottle at suggested retail Get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Schedule your free nutrition consult today in store or by phone. We are here to help. Call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Or go to invite heealth dot com.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to Invite Health Radio, and remember, seven days a week in all our beautiful stores, we have professionals available for your health and nutrition needs. You'll enjoy your visit to Invite Health because we'll make it better. And when you can't come in, just give us a quoll at eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven two.
Speaker 2: The preceding program was sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content.
Speaker 1: The preceding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed