Speaker 1: Welcome to the Wine and Wine Podcast. I'm Kelsey and I'm Ellie. This is your dose of friendship, fun and figuring life out together. Let's be e besties because life is messy, wine helps.
Speaker 2: And whiny is optional. Hi e Bestie.
Speaker 3: Hi guys, Welcome, Bell, Welcome, Welcome to our.
Speaker 2: Bi weekly series.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah you know fall is here, Fall is here.
Speaker 2: We're all going down. So here we are, though exciting stuff.
Speaker 3: And sorry in advance if you hear me cough or clear my throat. I am just getting over a cold.
Speaker 2: Tis the season?
Speaker 3: We're fine, We're fine. I just am still a little flummy.
Speaker 2: Tis the season means? Do we tell them that we just practice a dance for an hour? Yes, and you were a trooper.
Speaker 3: Gosh, guys, I am like drenched in sweat.
Speaker 2: It was this funny.
Speaker 3: Actually, you by the time this episode comes out, this real will have our been out. But yes, we practiced it like five billion times.
Speaker 2: And you know which one we're talking about? Yeah, the see this guy.
Speaker 3: Just do your head, your team, your vibe.
Speaker 2: Where the hell you been? As you know, we are certified swifties. Yes, we have like our swifty card in our back pocket. Oh yes, like ready to.
Speaker 3: Go, pull out our fan club presidents basically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's almost like a Pokemon card. I feel like it's like ready to go, like here you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, like you know, you got your baseball cards, we got our T Swift cards.
Speaker 2: We got our T Swift Swifty cards. So we are still We'll talk about that in a bit though, I'm sure. Yeah. Okay, well yeah, let's hop into the wine. Yeah, yes, okay, what'd you.
Speaker 3: Bring today, Ellie?
Speaker 2: Actually this wine comes from my best friend, Zebastiana Hi Tea. She was actually in a shoot. I don't know if it was Oregon or Washington, Oregon. She was an organ like a month ago for a friend's wedding and she brought back a wine for me and she was like, I don't know if we want to have it on the podcast, and I'm like absolutely. So it's called Good Days Red Blend. It's a red cut.
Speaker 3: It's like a picnic blanket.
Speaker 2: Yees, so cute, and it says right here in the front and says perfect for mountaintop, toast, forest picnics, coastal charcouterie, river days.
Speaker 3: It's our vibe. It is our vibe.
Speaker 2: It's in the back it says, this full bodied cop franc Bland has aromas of right plums, ginger, and a baking spice with flavors of juicy BlackBerry coppler, boys and berries and dark chocolate pear. Pair with egg planted parmesan or Herbie roast chicken delicious, slightly chilled. Remember we talked about that in our one on one at one point. Yeah, yep, So AnyWho, let's give it a shot. Let's give it a go.
Speaker 3: Side note, guys, I may not be the best judge today because I don't have the best taste buds, but our best.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll do our best here clink, sniff and swirl legs be legging.
Speaker 3: It does smell really good though.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't mind it. It's pretty smoky, but again I don't know if that's my sinuses or if it's actually smoky.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a smidge smoky, and I don't mind the smoky wine, and it's I think it's smooth.
Speaker 3: It is very smooth. It finishes very smooth. Yes, I don't shill it on the back of my throat, but I would notice right now because I'm so funny.
Speaker 2: Yes, And you know how sometimes like wines differ at the end, like this one's like consistent throughout the whole.
Speaker 3: It is very consistent throughout.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is nice, right, Like it's it's cool. I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really like it. It would well with some egg plant farm. Yeah, it goes along with like I was telling you earlier, like I was on a weekend get away this weekend and I brought a bunch of that Gugliostra Cholie Kianti because we like loved it. Oh yeah, and the whole weekend I hate it. It tasted so off and I was but I was sick this weekend, like my taste, Bud, it's just funky with wine. Right now, You're like, what is what is happening? Or was it a bad batch or did we just have like a vibe when we tried it and it was just good that one time.
Speaker 1: We're gonna blame it on the sickness, because on the sickness, I feel like when sinuses are kind of like up and all over the place, and then sometimes like your smell is off, which then I feel like wine.
Speaker 3: Has a lot to do all your sense.
Speaker 2: Yes, I feel like it does a lot with smells.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna let you be the raider because I'm not.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to give this a solid four.
Speaker 3: Nice. I really like it for like I like it for a dinner wine. Yes, it would be such a good dinner wine. Yes, Like they're not wrong. Yeah it wasn't like eggplant farm or spaghetti.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, And maybe maybe that's how I'm gonna start reading the wines too. Is like, yeah, how well, I think we've kind of been doing that. This is a sipper, this would be good with food, yeah, or like this would be good for like a brunch. I think we kind of are already organically do that. But yeah, I always want to know like where I could take this too, So this would definitely be a dinner wine, Like I'm taking this to a dinner party or popping it out, and so yeah, solid for Yay, Thanks Tea, Thanks Tea and Shay. Yeah, but yeah you have the wine one on one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So this one actually kind of segues really nicely. It is wine pairings, and it says pairing wine with food can elevate your dining experience. Here are some basic guidelines. Red Wines off often compliment red meat and hardy dishes like pastas. White wine goes well with poultry, seafood, and lighter fair sparkling wines are very versatile and beautifully with appetizers and many other dishes. Dessert wines are perfect well with dessert. Yeah, I love that cute little one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I always like, I guess if you're like super new at like wines and stuff. I remember when I was like I would just it was just easy to remember, like reds go with your red meats, and then you're white meat, white meats. So it's kind of like a quick little reference. So any tell me about your weekend real quickly. I know you had a fun little weekend.
Speaker 3: So my best friend Alexa and I we rented a cabin up in sun Dance, which is like an hour and a half south from us, But it was it was fun. It did rain the whole weekend, but it was kind of a vibe because honestly, we plan on just staying in the cabin and reading and just just chilling and vibing. Yeah, we brought just a shit ton of charcooterie stuff. That's what we had for dinner the first and then launched a second day and we got a book that we're going to read over the weekend. And we have this new thing that we've started where we get just the trashiest book we can find that's like a short book and it is like taboo smut, like really bad, and we do it just gets freaking entertaining. So the first one that we started was like, this was like a year ago. We did a book called The Haunted Vagina.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it was so wild.
Speaker 3: But this weird thing was it had a full like plot and everything. So was it as bad as we thought it'd be. But then this time it was called Unhinged. It was a book that was like sixty four pages and it is about a door that is, oh, that is like aware, and he just thinks that all other doors are also aware. So it's from his perspective the whole time. But he eventually gets like a visit from Zeus, the god. Yeah, and so this is like, so it turns out you're my son. I had sex with a tree at one point, and now here you are. You're cut from the tree, and he's like, I do see that you are in love with your tenets. He guards like an apartment door. M M. He's like, if you can get grabbed sex with you, you can become human. Oh, the door infiltrates her dreams as like a hot ass human guy, and it like explains himself to her. And then she like all of a sudden, she's like, well, oh no. So the next day she like contemplates it like all day long, and then she finally just like fuck it. So somehow she has sex with a door how I yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It doesn't really explain it.
Speaker 3: It does with a knob, but I still don't understand how physically that would work.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, okay, yeah, but anyway, he becomes human and is he has as hot as he was in the dream.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah yeah, oh but he has no idea how to humans. It's pretty comical. Oh yeah, it was book. We finished it in like a couple hours.
Speaker 2: So do you think my friend doors were.
Speaker 3: Maybe I would not try and have sex with that door handle though this is not a not a handle.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that was so loud. You guys are bad.
Speaker 3: I know. I just like screamed into me, no, no, me, I'm so sorry. But anyway, and then we went to dinner at Sundance Resort. It was good. It was very expensive and then yeah, but there was like a sauna and a hot tub, so it was really nice.
Speaker 2: That looks so pretty, that sauna looks so.
Speaker 3: Real loud, it was so nice. Well, the issue was is we didn't realize this, but the cabin was like basically just like a mother in law house to a main cabin that people actually live in. So the sauna and hot tub were on their property, but we got free use of them while we were there. But it just felt weird, like you couldn't like.
Speaker 2: Were the people still at their main cabin.
Speaker 3: And they had a bunch of companies with them all weekend too oh interesting, So it was like kind of uncomfortable. The saw on that like the hot tub was on their deck, but we could use it whenever we wanted. We tried to use it when like we didn't see people, and then same thing, the sauna was like basically right by their deck, so like from there, if someone was in their living room, they could see you. It was like weird, huh. So it wasn't like super intimate.
Speaker 2: But my question then is like do you like schedule when you should go or do you kind of just slick out, like what if you were in there? And then they were like.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're I think when someone's doing the Airbnb renting the cabin the other cabin, they don't they don't use it. There was one time we got a text that said the sauna would be used from like eight thirty pm to nine thirty pm. Oh, or like oh, we won't use it that anyway, but okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah that makes sense. Then I think they're mindful then of not using it. So that and they were very.
Speaker 3: Respectful and quiet and stuff. It was just like we felt very like on top of them. And we had to close every blind in the cabin because every single window looked out into other windows. So it was just like it was fun, yeah, but it was like not as.
Speaker 5: Like as yet yeah as like recluse remote yeah ye, like as it led leads on, we thought would be like all by ourselves, oh in cozy.
Speaker 2: So it didn't say it in the thing then that you guys were like sharing like a property ish.
Speaker 3: Not really the pictures don't show any other houses and you're like buy a lot, like you're you should review it.
Speaker 2: Not in a rude way, but just like a mindful I think she did, did she?
Speaker 3: I think, because no one ever, none of the other of yous mentioned it. Everyone was like too nice. Yeah, so I'm like, like that she said she was going to mention it, just very nicely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just mention it, because that would kind of bum me out, thinking that I was going to be in like a very like kind of just like.
Speaker 3: There also wasn't a kitchen, which I guess if we would have done more research, we would have found that out by reading listing better. But you kind of just expect there to be a kitchen. We had a mini fridge and a microwave, so luckily we found that out before we left, which is why we did the charcootery. But yeah, that would have been shitty if we didn't do a little bit of research the week before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, totally, but it still seemed like such a vibe. Though.
Speaker 3: It was a vibe, so it was nice. It sucks that I was like really sick all weekend, but at least it was like a chill weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys were just vibing that. That's like goals. I'm like, now I want to go run a cabin and just read for the weak.
Speaker 3: I think we might kind of start making it like an annual thing, but we'll do a little bit more research about like.
Speaker 2: Like where you guys are staying and stuff. Yeah, that totally makes sense.
Speaker 3: I think we also want to maybe do instead of just like the Friday through Sunday, maybe do like Thursday through Sunday so that we can like have the one day just chill and read, but another day to maybe do your summer thin Yeah. Yeah, go on a hike or something. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so fun.
Speaker 3: It was lovely.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it so much. Well mine was not fun really. Mine was just mostly shopping a lot, but like, yeah, I guess it feels good to just be like, well, you know when you have like in the back of you, you're like, crap, I gotta buy like yeah, like kitchen everything at the same time, yes, detergent, So heavy swiping at Trader Joe's and at Costco this week and heavy heavy swiping. But I mean it is what it is, because now your girl we're stocked, your girls fully stocked. I open up that fridge and I'm like, uh oh, what kind of drinks do you want? I have everything? We need to do that so bad anyhow. Yeah, so it was kind of just like a very adulty weekend and it was fine.
Speaker 3: But sometimes you need that, especially since you've been so go go go.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah we needed it. No, absolutely, I do wish because it's already what like we're recording now, to be honest, on like the eighth, and I still haven't even decorated for Halloween. So I just Monday, Oh did you okay?
Speaker 3: And normally, like so I did have fallout and September, but normally I would have put like Halloween up like last week of September. I just have time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then even Monday it took me. I don't have a big house, but it took me hours. But it's because I stayed home from work. I was sick, and then like toward the afternoon, I started feeling better, so I made Will haul up all the bins from the basement and then I just spent hours slowly putting shit out. We'll go home from work and he's like, I really didn't expect you to get much done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just it's just one of those things. It is a big time consuming, you know. And I'm not weird. I'm sure we're the same person. I'm sure everybody who decorates is the same person, to be honest, But I want my house like clean, clean before I actually decorate, Like I don't want to put decorations on top of a like just something not wipe down, Like.
Speaker 3: I'll empty the shelf and then I'll decorate the shelf. So it takes I do. It's like I do spaces. I don't just do the whole house. I do like this shelf and then I do that shelf.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I think I think we're similar to where we decorate like the full shabang, like I will I will remove like picture frames and put like Halloween the stuff, Like I will completely do my dining table like and I think some.
Speaker 3: People just they're here and there. Yeah, a couple of things, like most of my everyday decorations go away, no for sure, and then and then it's like Halloween's done and then Christmas comes right out, so it's like it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, totally. Like I have a box just for like regular house to court because that's where every all of my regular house to Court will go to. So AnyWho, I'm hopeful that I get it done because I think I'm hosting my nephews this weekend at my house, and you know how, they're just like because I was this close to being like script, I'm not going to decorate for Halloween. I don't have time. It's too much energy. But now that my nephews are coming over, I'm like, Okay, they just love it. Yeah, they just love like knowing that they walk into my house and it's all like spooky, yeah, so fun. Yeah. So I'm like, all right, I'll be the fun cool ant I guess. So anyhow, but speaking of let's talk about fall. Okay, that's why are but yeah, no, I whoa before I started talking about fall. Major fall news here. Now, the Life of a show Girl dropped the Life of a show Girl dropped, and I'm obsessed and I'm obsessed. We're obsessed, Like we said, we're like certified Swifties.
Speaker 3: How many times have you listened to it?
Speaker 2: When I tell you, I literally listen to it all day Friday, all day Saturday, all day Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. We're on Wednesday, Like, I've literally been listening to it all day. Like I'll take breaks and I'll go to my like audio book whatever, my regular podcast in the morning. But then but then back to it.
Speaker 3: This one is like, so I've always loved everything about her, right, all her albums and everything, but this one. And I think it's just because of the way the last song ends. I I get so bummed and I'm like, why is it over?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's so quick, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: It's only forty some odd minutes. Like, girl, we need more music.
Speaker 2: We were just super spoiled with the Tortured Poets apartment where she had like basically two albums drop right, because there was like a ton of records on there. But I will say this, I will say this. I remember my friend Cameron was going to say it for the drop because the drop for our time on Mountain time is ten pm and it's midnight Eastern. But I was too tired. I was like, can't go in to bed. I went to sleep early that night, but then I couldn't like stay asleep, so I woke up in the middle of the night at like one am, and I listened to the album and I was like, as I was like scrolling social media and stuff, and I wasn't suit like I was into like the first three songs, but then I'm like, hmm, what's happening here? I don't get it. So then I woke up, listened to it again, fully didn't get it. Again. It literally took me like a full day to register what was happening, and I realized I was like, Okay, this totally makes sense now. But I came into it with a preconceived notion that it was going to be like super hype poppy oh, like I thought it was going to give like reputation vibes, like big reputation, like just very like don and like don't blame me, you know, like all this like do you know, especially like the producers she went to. So then I was so confused because I'm like, no, it's still poppy, it's just like more of a soft like pop vibe chill pop, yes, like a chill pop versus like a you know what I mean. So then I was like, okay, noted. I need to always just come into these things like not pretending like I know or expect something. So then once I listened to it for like a full day, kind of release that. And then sometimes I also have to listen very carefully to the lyrics because I'm like, Okay, what's happening. What is she trying to say here? Then I'm like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Kay love love. I think that helped me a lot because I had no idea what to expect from it, so I was like, I don't know what direction she's gonna go. So then I listened to it, I'm like, this is the vibe. I like it the big This isn't a bummer to you, Alexa, I'm very sorry. The biggest bummer for me was that came out the weekend that we were in and Sun Dance Alexa is not a Swiftie.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Like, I listened to it once real quick before we left, and then I had to go the rest of the weekend without listening to it. And I was like, You're like so much fun. Why can't we just vibe in the kitchen to it?
Speaker 2: That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: It was fine. We still vibe to music, just not to te swift.
Speaker 2: You know what's so funny. I took a girl's trip one year to San Diego, and now I'm officially apologizing to all the girls that went with me because none of them are Swifties. Yeah, Lover literally dropped that same week I fucking played lover that whole weekend, and they were like I swear, they were like, I fucking hate Ellie, but I'm like.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I love you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah out you know you are anyhow, but yeah, I'm sure you felt so much fomo. Yeah no, it was fine.
Speaker 3: But I definitely listened to it like a couple times on Monday and then yeah, I basically listened to it at least once every single day this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, no, I yeah listened to it all day every day. And so for sure the first three like got me, like I just was already just superviting to it, you know. So I Life of a show Girl is really good.
Speaker 3: Show Girl's really good.
Speaker 2: Canceled. I was like, okay, bat, okay, beat, and you know what is hilarious.
Speaker 3: So watch did you watch the Jimmy Kimmel interview. She was like saying basically like she's like, yeah, it was gonna be like knock on wood, like superstitions and stuff. She's like it really started out from an innocent place. She's like, I don't know what happened, and then she just started cracking up. She's like, I don't know, I do not know what happened.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious. That's so funny. And you know what's funny is like I feel like I don't know, I've kind of been seeing some stuff on social media, which everybody's like entitled to their own opinion and it is what it is. But I do see some people are like disappointed with like her lyricism and stuff like that. But I'm like, you guys, like we already know that girl goes deep. I mean, we've had TTPD, We've had evermore folks Moore, Like we know she's so good with like her analogies and how she paints like storytelling. I think this one was just more so like listen, I'm mad. Yeah, I'm just gonna be a chill girl, like I'm just gonna have a good time.
Speaker 3: She had so much fun. Yeah, but honestly, there's still some like lyrics that really slack.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, like well and even just like there's some deep ones in their two eldest daughter father figure. You know. So I don't know. All that to say is like I just feel like I've noticed that. I feel like she there's there's always just general haters, if that makes any sense. Like when she was t TPD. They're like, oh my gosh, this is so slow, this sucks, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: You're never gonna please everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now they're like, oh my gosh, that was so rich.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're always gonna please me.
Speaker 2: She's always gonna for me, though, it just takes me a while, yeah, because I think I just come into it with preconceived notions and I need to I need to learn to stop doing that.
Speaker 3: I try not to be I'm as swiftie, but I'm not as deep as like you, and like even my sister are. I don't do any like Easter egg hunting or research or anything that because I don't want to have expectations. M I kind of just want a vibe. And that's why I've always just been obsessed with every album she's put out. Yes, because I didn't know what to expect, and then it was a vibe.
Speaker 2: Yes. You know that's so funny. There was a real there's this girl that was like, I love being a low maintenance swifty Yeah. Like I know, they're like, I don't get involved with all the like she's like, she puts out an album, I'm vibe into it. We call it a day.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm like, yes, absolutely, I love her to death, but I'm very I'm a very low maintenance.
Speaker 2: Yeah I would feel I feel like I'm a little low maintenance, but I kind of hear things and like I'm not, and I still.
Speaker 3: See a bunch of stuff on TikTok and then I'm like, okay, cool, noted what you know?
Speaker 2: So anyway, I know that had nothing to do with Fall, but maybe almost everything to do with the Fall.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be the soundtrack of October.
Speaker 2: It's the soundtrack of October for me. Absolutely, yeah, So that's that's what I'm doing. That's what I'm doing. Same. But anyway, tell me about you, though, like what what fun fall things are you like?
Speaker 3: So honestly, I don't even know. I love Fall so much though. It's my absolute favorite, and I'm so glad the weather's cooling down. I switched out my closet so that makes me even happier the weather's cooling down because now I'm not just sweating my balls off in a sweater. It actually makes sense now mm hmm. But yeah, like I just love the decorations. We're going to a Halloween party this Friday and then we got another one on actual Halloween, and yeah, Will and I are being Anna and Christophe from Frozen. It was not my idea, it's Will's, which is you know, surprising. And then I don't know. I still have another market, my last market up at Snowbasin this Sunday, so hopefully the weather holds out because we need it to be decent. It's the very last one. And then I don't know. I would like to maybe go to like a hantic corn maze or something on Saturday this coming Saturday, because it's Friday and Saturday. Will was only nights off until like basically Thanksgiving, so I'd like to go do something kind of Halloween spookish with him.
Speaker 2: Be fun.
Speaker 4: But besides that, it's just hockey yeah season for us, So I hear you, Yeah, yeah, there's not like for me, like I just love the good traditional fall stuff like get me that pumpkins, spice spante, give me those flannels.
Speaker 3: The candles, a fall candle.
Speaker 2: A good fall candle, like cozy up and watch a good shown book, you know, like I'm told like I feel like, I mean, we talked about this already, but my body is definitely feeling the slowness, like I've even like willingly ditched pick a ball like twice this week. And usually, well, you guys, that is not like me. Usually I'm like, let's go play today, let's go play again, Like I'm so obsessed with it. But I'm like, my body's like chill, girl, just chill. So I just love the feeling of slowness in fall. I love the leaves changing, like, I just love like the coziness that it embodies. Yeah, you know. And I'm just like I.
Speaker 3: Can't wait to like be walking around and you can just have the crunchy.
Speaker 2: Leaves, yes, you know, yes, and you're like sweaters and all the things. So I very much like romanticize fall.
Speaker 3: My favorite time to walk my dog. Yeah, I lived for the fall walks totally.
Speaker 2: I had my hot girl walk today and it was like nice and nice. Yeah, so I wore a long.
Speaker 3: Sleep and it just like fell gone.
Speaker 2: I just don't want winter to creep in too soon. I know.
Speaker 3: I'm like fall started late because it was so damn hot for us. So I'm like, I hope we can enjoy this level for a minute, yes before we get snow, yes, which we did get snow up in Sundance, not by the cabin but the mountains.
Speaker 2: Yeaheah, I saw those mixtures a lot.
Speaker 3: Like they canceled october Fest on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Oh they it got a lot of snow.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, I'm sure snow Nope, snowbirds still held theirs even though they had a ship ton of snow. Videos.
Speaker 2: What are they doing this weekend then? For your like for your Sunday, Like, are they just do they just clear out the snow then it's gone? Oh it's gone.
Speaker 3: Oh okaycause it was pretty warm.
Speaker 2: I see what you're saying, like it's already like melted off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, there's still some at the very tippy top, but where the actual like october Fest will be. M Yeah, it's pretty well cleared off. We are supposed to get a lot of rain on Saturday, though, which could be snow up there, so we'll see what happens on Sunday.
Speaker 2: I don't know, did you say rain day? I'm I'm staying in. I'm raining a good bite and I am staying in.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, I told Will we got to clean out the garage. We do have to do that though, so we can put our outside furniture in there. There's no space right now, so we really do have to do that, so we can't just cover it with like we do some but some of it still has to go in the garage. Oh I hear it, I hear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to let me know which ones because I feel like I leave everything out and.
Speaker 3: I think yours are just fine. Yeah, I don't like there. I have some that's not sturdy enough that I just worry that too much snow cover or whatever will. But I also put all my cushions away.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: But like I have a fragile table, so one of the tables goes inside. Obviously the umbrellas, but I also have like a bunch of like pots for flowers. I put all those inside so they don't get weathered too much. Yes, leaving those out in the winter, they'll crumble.
Speaker 2: I I'm so sad, girl. I remember one year I had no idea that that was the thing, and I bought a shit ton of pots. I mean TJ Max. I probably spent I don't even want to tell you how much I spent. But like, because TJ max is not cheap when it comes top, they're not and they were just all different kinds. It's super fun. And then I left them out all winter and then I came back and they were gone. They were done.
Speaker 3: I'm like, wow, The only one I leave out is a whiskey barrel because that can weather. Oh it's heavy as shit.
Speaker 2: Well, but then you have to leave it indoor, like I'm assuming you put yours in the garage then or not in the garage in your like basement is that where you put your into like your pots back inside? They go in my garage, Oh they go, okay, is your garage like weather?
Speaker 3: The plants are gone.
Speaker 2: Okay, but so it's fine.
Speaker 3: Then they just can't be out in the snow, like getting covered in snow twenty four to seven.
Speaker 2: Oh and snow, but they'd be dry, but a fine dry and cold. Yeah okay, it's the snow part of it.
Speaker 3: It's the snow part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, I didn't know that's.
Speaker 3: To integrate, like the terra cotta and stuff like that. I'm sure like temperature control probably is good too. But I've never had an issue just putting him in my garage. Okay, I only had an issue if I just leave him out all winter.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I was confused because I was like, shit, I don't know if I should put them out in my garage or like in my closet.
Speaker 3: And they just can't sit in the snow for too long. They'll start disintegrating.
Speaker 2: Okay, noted, look at me learning. I learned so much all the freaking time. The more you know, the more you know. Anyway, I know we've gone on like the randomness of tangents, but really it is, it is what it is. But yeah, we really just wanted to kind of talk about like our fall faves and like what we're doing. So yes, yeah, I just want to drink punkin spice all taste.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I'm not big into those, but there's some other drinks that just slap Starbucks. I don't think they brought it back this year though, which is so unfortunate. But I used to have a carameld Apple latte and it sounds weird, I know, but it was so so good. But I haven't seen it on their menu, so I don't think they brought it back. I think I was probably the only one that liked it, because everyone went for the pumpkin spice. Yea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not big. I love pumpkin spice, don't get me wrong, I just don't like it in my coffee. Oh, I know, I'm weird. That's like a pumpkin spice candle, a pumpkin spice. Donut give me anything else but a pie. Pumpkin pie.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 3: Pumpkin cookies my favorite. We brought some of those to Sundance and they were just store bought ones, but they were so moist and fresh. You would have thought they were like homemade homemade no shit, because you know, sometimes you get them they're still good, but they're like kind of dry. These were so good. They're so so cakey. They tasted like homemade one. Oh. I shivered with the need to make I just need to make some.
Speaker 2: IM good. Speaking of I don't know goodness, I bought some cold s brew or some cold foam topp from from Trader Joe's and one of them is like a maple one, very fall viby, so good. So there's my wreck onto Trader Joe's.
Speaker 3: I just buy the International Delight cold foam, which is actually still pretty good.
Speaker 2: Oh, but I like it just anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just like the sweet Italian cream one. But they have a bunch of flavors and they come out with new flavors for like every season.
Speaker 2: Yum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they have a pumpkin spice one they have I don't even remember, but there's a lot of them. They're really good, though, I'll have.
Speaker 2: To try them. That sounds so good, I know.
Speaker 3: I love cold Home.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, I'm wishing everyone you're very happy fall season. Yes, do all your fun fall stuff just vibe moromantasize fall Romanta jam out to Taylor Swift. Yes, if you're not a Swiftie like it's but also like at me and I will walk you through it. Yes, whatever you have questions on whatever?
Speaker 3: Why like do you have a real reason?
Speaker 2: But also like how can I help you? Like what kind of music song vibe do you like? And I will recommend yes, Like do you want kind of like a little soul tree because I will give you like dress and false gods? Or do you want like revengee I'm going to give you like don't blame me and reputation you know what I mean and cancel? Or do you want like just more mellow?
Speaker 3: We're going to give you folklore?
Speaker 2: Yes, do you know what I mean. So I feel like there's something for everybody. I don't know why this is our pitch to make everybody as swifty, but uh, there's something for everyone, something for everyone. So anyhow, all right, and then next week or in two weeks.
Speaker 3: From now, it's on Halloween. So so we're gonna do like a Halloween special somehow some way. Yeah, we don't know what it's gonna look like yet. Yeah, all things spooky, Yes, and fun. Bring your Halloween candy and get ready.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be fun. It'll be fun, it'll be good time.
Speaker 3: They'll be good time. Okay, thanks, thanks guys, see ya bye.
Speaker 2: All right, e bessies, that's it for this episode of the Wine and Wine Podcast.
Speaker 3: Don't leave us hanging, like, subscribe and follow or else we'll drink all the wine without you kidding kind.
Speaker 2: Of And hey, tell a friend they need be besties too.
Speaker 3: Bye