Speaker 1: Get ready for so still here on a Wednesday, we talked to Larry Hancock about UAP. Now, let's talk about the other unidentified things in the media, et cetera. Not necessarily you AP, but gotta tell you this week alone, I had to think about a great many things in the news, and I'm getting bored to death with it and the predictable nature of what's what. Let's just go over a couple of quick blast headlines here. Trump tax bill will add two point four trillion to the deficit and leave ten point nine million more uninsured. CBO says. Now, of course, if you're watching Fox News and all that, that's fake news, fake news. He's adding trillions to the debt like he did the first time. But pay no attention to that because Trump's great in Orange Jesus rules. I know. Satellite photos also showed destroyed bombers at a Russian air base that Ukraine said it hit. That was an interesting thing, and we did bring it up with Larry, but Ukraine's striking back and now Russia saying we're ready to pound them for it, and Trump saying, well, that's Zelenski's fault. Interesting. I am still shocked that Ukraine has anything standing at this point, that should be the testament to what's really happening here. I don't know if that country's going to survive this. But then again, I have this odd feeling that those crazy declarations from Ukrainians have said, you know what, if Russia engages in this too long, it might be the downfall of Russia. How bad is it in Russia? I mean, I know Putin's got his secured billions and all, but and oil is still good business and there's still a power player. But anyway, where is it all going? Big questions out there on the major conflicts and our peace president doing so well, by the way, with peace US and Israeli back group pauses food delivery in Gaza after deadly shootings. Paid no attention to the fact that they're telling people go get some food because you're starving in Gaza and then they shoot them. And that's not a war crime according to anybody, right. A Texas hospital that discharged a woman with the doomed pregnancy they called violated the law. A federal inquiry fines a Texas hospital that repeatedly sent a woman who was bleeding and in pain home without ending her nonvotable life threatening pregnancy violated the law. According to a newly released federal investigation. Oh boy, the Dutch government is collapsed. What happens next? Dutch opposition parties are calling for fresh elections as soon as possible. A day after anti Islam lawmaker Gert Wilders sparked the collapse of the country's four party coalition government, Prime Minister Dick schaff Schuff Scchoof and the ministers of three remaining parties remained in power as a caretaker cabinet. Yikes. FBI discovers cash of guns, armor, and Nazi paraphernalia while raiding a home in Washington State. Law enforcement discovered a cache of weapons and weaponry and armor, including a machine gun and a grenade launchers, along with Nazi paraphernalia during a raid of a home in Washington State authority set Tuesday Wow Wow Wow. Derek Sanders, the elected sheriff of Thurston County, said in a Facebook host that the US Army Criminal Investigation Division asked his office for assistants Monday, as an FBI Special Weapons and Taxics team executed a search warrant in Lacey, near the state capitol of Olympia quote as a result of a violent robbery and theft of military weaponry and armory and armor. Excuse me. The US Attorney's Office in Seattle said in a statement to the Associated Press on Tuesday night that the search warrant related to an Army, CID and FBI investigation into an assault Sunday at Joint Base Lewis McCord just north of Olympia. And then of course you have the very very typical showing in somebody's kitchen with you know, rifles and grenade launchers and stuff like that sort of spread out over a table with you know, numbers on post It's four, five, six, I see in the pictures and all that. Who knows, maybe I'll include that picture in with the graphic for the show. But there you go. Another raid there. And oh, by the way, what about that weirdness that went on in Colorado? Yeah, FBI? Okay. The initial reports stated that eight were injured in a Colorado attacked by a man with a makeshift flamethrower. He yelled free Palestine. Okay, Now this is confusing. A man with a makeshift flamethrower yelled free Palestine and hurled an incendiary device aka a Molotov cocktail into a group that had assembled to raise attention for Israeli hostages in Gaza. Law enforcement officials said Sunday, Okay, see, it's very confusing and muddled here, but what they're trying to tell you is a pro Palestinian guy attacked some pro Israeli people and here we go again, and this stokes even further discussion of the anti Semitic mood and everything else in the country. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Are you falling asleep on this yet? I mean seriously? And oh, the Diddy trials happening too. They did ask Trump earlier this week about you know what he might do regarding did he? Because Trump knows Diddy. You can find pictures all over the place of him hanging out with Sean Combs. I only met the man once, but apparently Trump playing out with him a bunch of times as the Upper crested up Celebritat in New York some years ago. So what did Trump say when asked about it gently lightly by his hand picked press corps people that actually get into the Oval office? Pad He what's a good friend? Of yours. Fact. Then he is Paddy Puts, a good friend of yours. Fact. Then he has since found himself in some very serious legal trouble.
Speaker 2: Would you ever consider parting him? Well, nobody's asked. You had to be going to ask Pater, but nobody's asked. But I know people are thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I tink it about it now. I'm interrupting Trump's answer for one reason here, because anytime somebody asks him about a pardon, he gives such a muddled answer that you don't know. You pick and choose what you want to interpret out of what it is he says, and then he takes an action later like pardoning the Chrislies has nothing to do with the million dollar donation to him or anything. Right, Listen, if it's only a million bucks to get you, I mean, why pay the lawyers, just go to prison support Trump. Say you're a railroaded, give him million dollars. It'll cost you less to pay off Trump than it will a lawyer to get you out of trouble. If you're the Chrislies, and if you're a whole bunch of other people, apparently, whether it's witness intimidation, Roger Stone or it's you know, the krizlies with tax evasion and scamming people and burning people out of money, and now they don't even have to pay their multimillions in restitution. I mean, they saved a lot of cash by just supporting MAGA and buying a pardon from Trump. But I love the muddled answer he gives when people ask him, you're going to pardon this one, You're gonna parton that one. Let's continue on with the muddled answer.
Speaker 2: I think so people have been very close to asking.
Speaker 1: And first of all, I look at what's.
Speaker 2: Happening, and I haven't been watching it too closely, although it's certainly getting a lot of coverage. I haven't seen him. I haven't spoken to him in years. He used to really like me a lot, but I think when I ran for politics, he'd sort of that relationship busted up.
Speaker 1: From what I read. I don't know, he didn't tell me that, but I'd.
Speaker 2: Read some little bit nasty statements and the paper all of us.
Speaker 1: The only revealing thing there is he's signaling. Now. This is the you know, the coded conversation in public, which Trump is good at. Hey, jerk, if you show that you support me, I might help you out, because that's how this works. You got to like me in order to get justice. Yeah, no problems there, right, everybody's all with it. Orange Jesus is right, I know, and he's super super right. He doesn't read it his presidential daily briefings at all, you know, the thing that everybody harangue Bush for not doing. It's okay, he reads less of them than Biden did. That's amazing considering that Biden, you know, couldn't stay awake very long. But hey, it is what it is, right, It's all good. And now they're gonna find a Fox host or a Fox like Hoost and produce a TV show to show him the daily briefings. So he's gonna get a special news report. I mean, why don't they just put that on Fox News, give them some new content and say, look, this is the president's daily briefing. Everybody else tune away for a minute. This is just for an audience of one, because apparently, you know, our director of National Security is going to have to run a private Fox show just for the president. But anyway, back to the answer on Diddy and could he pardon him? Well, he didn't like me, but he kind of didn't like me. He used to like me, but he changed. I'm not sure he didn't say it to me. Yeah, you're being signaled here, Sean. Go kiss the ring, send people to kiss orange ass, and your black ass might get out of trouble. So you know, it's different.
Speaker 2: You've become a much different person when you run for politics and you.
Speaker 1: Do what's right.
Speaker 2: I could do other things, and I'm sure he'd like me, and I'm sure other people would like me, but it wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be as good for our country.
Speaker 2: As we said, our country is doing really well because of what we're doing, so I can't It's not a popularity contest, so I don't know. I would certainly look at the facts if I think somebody was mistreated, whether they like me or don't like me, it wouldn't have any impact on me.
Speaker 1: Whould a big giant lie on top? Hey? What else did the news media focus on this week? Just just for you know? What do they call that? S's and g's right?
Speaker 2: Thank you for coming here today to speak with us.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a great clip, and this feature's an interesting interaction at a town hall. Okay, Jonie Ernst and her interesting reaction thank you.
Speaker 3: For coming here today to speak with us.
Speaker 2: This is what democracy should be about, those direct face to face contact with your constituents.
Speaker 1: And appreciate that. Okay, let's skip around a little.
Speaker 3: It was established for the common defense of the people, so our military defending our country. Number one.
Speaker 1: It was for a.
Speaker 3: Common judiciary to settle disagreements and checker and it was for those things that the people could not do for themselves. That's why the federal government was established.
Speaker 4: Did it mean.
Speaker 3: Planting wildflowers along the interstate?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: What I mean all of these other programs that the federal government has been expanded to was not the role of the federal government of sex trillion dollars in debt.
Speaker 4: Sides, both sides.
Speaker 1: Have contributed to this.
Speaker 4: But when does it and.
Speaker 1: When does it and when does it end? We do have to I am, and that's why doj S. Anyway, during this contentious town hall, which I've just given you a couple of samples of, she decides to tell people something that I remember hearing on a Black Sabbath live record years ago. Everybody's gonna die. Why because people yelling at her. People are gonna die because of this or that that you did, and hey, everybody's going to die. You gotta love that. That's a truthful answer, at least, speaking of truthful answers, even though the methodology might be flawed. How about this a puppet regime zoom call. Thank you for joining this call on short notice, Elon.
Speaker 2: As you know, we've been restructuring to optimize allocation of resources, eliminate redundancies, and avoid pissing off Steven Miller.
Speaker 1: What the hell's going on here? I did at least five of those things last week. Your position has been eliminated very strongly. Hand over your beds, your chainsaw, and all the Social Security data. Okay, look, you can keep the chainsaw, but I'm keeping the data. Well, I'm gonna hang on to the tesla's then for my presidential library. I guess I'm beting them these anyway. Nope. Also, you will be replaced by Bill who fuck is Bill? Some new AI. We all know who Bill is, Big beautiful Bill. Bill will take over from here. Gotta love that, the big beautiful Bill taken over. Like I told you about the multi trillion dollar edition to the debt and all that. But no, Chuck, you're telling us fake news, right, of course, I am why not. Hey, what was Joni Ernst's response? She went online. I think it was on truth Social, but I'm not sure. Maybe it was on x. She wanted to respond to people over the fact that she said everybody gonna die, and they played it all over the media like, uh, this is some big deal.
Speaker 5: People are going to die and people are going to die.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me begin from the beginning, because I obviously had the quote looped. Hold on a second, people are going to die.
Speaker 5: Oh, that was the beginning, and I made an incorrect assumption that everyone in the auditorium understood that, yes, we are all going to perish from this earth. So I apologize, and I'm really really glad that I did not have to bring up the subject of the tooth fairy as well.
Speaker 1: So you people are so stupid, and my response to people are going to die as a result of your actions as well, everybody dies. That's not callous or problematic at all, because screw it, you people are too dumb to realize that we're all going to die. This is what our politicians are occupied with at this point. I mean, is comedy not obvious or is it? It's just me right. It is just me, isn't it? Oh Man? What can I say? Somebody tried to call into the UH conference line. I guess on today, yeah, today, all right, today for some reason, and sorry about that. I was not taking calls and still am not. My apologies, but I will take calls on Friday again. And what else do I have to say? I guess you're gonna.
Speaker 6: Have to go.
Speaker 7: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade it followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the War State dot.
Speaker 6: Com under rule of brass red bulls smash fire flows through every phage, little soul at least the pain.
Speaker 1: Oh Chili dot com, go ahead.
Speaker 3: About the javasassation.
Speaker 1: Right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 5: Baker's wild claim Oswell, girlfriends he knew?
Speaker 1: Ruby and Barrie answer weapons. Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, but okay, bild and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 7: Come on now has a real effort on the dafa As fascination.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at Well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I a s JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith very Baker, in her own words, thank you for all the great information. Dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 4: Revels through com Sage In Denial the Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larryhancock.
Speaker 6: Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 8: Learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larryhancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or Physicalfochili dot Com.
Speaker 1: Episode were bar.
Speaker 4: Revel leg.
Speaker 1: Through Calm Sage. So back to close out this abbreviated podcast for Wednesday night, and it is the second part. Of course, I'm gonna just go ahead over to Newsmandle and take a look at what we got today, all right, because it just looks like a good day to check in with JP and his emerging story. I find it funny. We are the Media is the name of this one. Gotta love it because I found myself recently thinking I'm almost rooting for the big meteor strike to end this experiment on Earth, or at least limited by quite a bit half the Tree of Life. Ecologists horror as nature's reserves are emptied of insects. According to The Guardian, almost forty of glacial mass is threatened by current rate of warming. That from we form the danger of global warming by the numbers. But I know global warming doesn't exist, right, I mean, that's where we're at, isn't it anyway. Cambodian forest defenders at risk for exposing illegal logging do not get in the way of the great corporate engines, because they will crush you up. A photo essay on the beauty of what Doesn't Last. Ten delightful images from the twenty twenty five A comedy Wildlife Photography awards. See port Orange dump sites causes concerns for wildlife after two raccoons spotted with jars stuck on their heads. Yep, that's a Fox News report, just letting you know. And fifty elephants to be killed and meet distributed to people Jacardi alone dot com Politics and fleas section disgusting abomination. Cold war between Musk and Trump escalates or explodes into public. Trump rages at worsening budget bill fiasco as Musk admits it's a scam. Elon Musk knitted the reconciliation bill. Senate Republicans are taking note knife knife to excuse me, not knitted, He knifed the reconciliation bill. Don't insult us. GOP senator pleads with Trump to dial down red as he slams grotesque and a moral budget bill. Oh God. Inside the Ukrainian drone operation that devastated Russia's bomber fleet. That's from the World Seat Journal. Trump didn't know about Ukraine's drone strikes on Russia warplanes. White House confirms US Army is already taking lessons from Ukraine's drone attack on Russia's strategic bombers. Yeah, it goes to show you that you can do a lot with a little nowadays if you know how to properly harness the tech. Huh gene therapy for inherited diseases in the unborn child. That's in Forbes magazine. Infant with rare diseases receives customized gene therapy. Wow. That's on nih dot gov. Why is Eminem suing Meta one hundred and nine million dollar lawsuit against the social media giant? Uh? Putting X in toxic Fami Slammy slams social media Wow. Famy slams social media giants X Meta for not doing enough to curb cyberbullying and scams. Meta's platform have become a cesspool of hatred against queer people. That's a headline from futurism dot com. Odds and ends what brainwashing's dark history tells us about the online era. And IBM, French neurotech firm partner to develop mind control tech. Brain reading devices raise ethical dilemmas, researchers propose protections. That's a nature dot com. You can develop a sixth sense and transform your perception of reality in popular mechanics. That article is so just saying this is the condition of the world we find themselves in. And I guess the great metaphor for the day is the orange one? And will he deal with?
Speaker 8: Diddy was a good friend of yours in fact, then he has since found himself in some.
Speaker 1: Very serious legal trouble.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Would you ever consider pardoning him?
Speaker 2: Well, nobody's asked. You had to be going to ask Peter, but nobody's asked. But I know people are thinking about it. I know they're thinking about it. I think so people have been very close to asking. First of all, I look at what's happening, and I haven't been watching it too closely, although it's certainly getting a lot of coverage. I haven't seen him. I haven't spoken to him in years. He used to really like me a lot, but I think when I ran for politics he sort of that relationship busted up.
Speaker 1: From what I read. I don't know.
Speaker 2: He didn't tell me that, but I'd read some little bit nasty statements and the paper. All of a sudden, you know, it's different. You've become a much different person when you run for politics and you do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you become a much different person when you run for politics. He didn't become a different person Trump, though, he just got more loose about who he is and didn't have to go to the same lengths to sell his brand as he used to have to, because now his brand carried a presidential seal. And that's why all of us junk and his rump watches and you know, superhero NFTs and bobbleheads and all that are doing so well. And that's what everybody wants. Nobody cares about what I have to say anymore. Nobody cares about my honest analysis and things, or telling you what's actually happening behind the scenes, or the reality of the intelligence community and how it's behaving, and how the deep state is puppeting this guy as surely as he could be Kermit the Frog, except wait, did they have an orange muppet? They did Scooter, but he's definitely not Scooter. He's definitely something else. And praise Orange Jesus. Praise the overlords of Tech and Musk and all of them, because they are the new masters that you people have chosen. And even in the JFK community, nobody cares about what I have to say anyway, And so there you go. I will just sit and wait until somebody decides they want intelligent analysis again of everything. Maybe I should back out an answer too and just give it all up. Maybe I should just sell my JFK collectible things, you know, in a little private auction. You come to my house, bring me a couple of bucks and a couple of your own cardboard boxes, and I will fill them and send you home with lots of value for your dollar. How about that? That's if I quit entirely. Maybe I should just quit. I mean, thirty years is long enough to have people not listen to reason, and maybe twelve years is long enough to do a podcast asked where people don't listen to reason. Maybe I should just get into fandom over something. Cartoons I'm good at already. I could do that cartoon analysis for the next well, I don't know. If I just did the Simpsons and South Park and Family Guy, I could probably be at this for the next, i don't know, ten years, just analyzing episodes and telling you about the cartoon conspiracies and the weirdness out there, and then nobody would take me seriously, and it'd be great, because nobody takes me seriously now, no matter how serious I try to encourage you to embrace your own inner selves, to think for yourselves, to think independently, not just join up behind the rest of the lemmings that are running off of the left or the right cliff, but actually to you know, I don't know, thrive and survive, but we shall do neither in this republic that we could not keep because after all, many of you wanted a king, and you wanted him to be Orange Jesus, and you want Israel to win, and you want every small country to submit to the big guys because that's the order of the universe, and that's Darwinism, even though you don't believe in Darwinism. And after all, evolution is nothing but a scam too, right, I mean, screw anything that is a discussion about anything. It has to be a debate. I have to shout you down and talk about how evil everything is that I don't believe in, because if it is not part of the order of things in which I believe in, then it must be satan. A country of church ladies and rednecks who don't know how to redneck. I love it. I believe in the man that should be earning his own living and making his own money. And actually learning and working and being a surviving guy like me. But I'm going to submit to the rich man the minuit. He shows up because he's smart. Cool. You win. America is now your cesspool, and you won't even claim the crap you're dropping in it. I love it. Don't logically respond to anything, don't ask for improvements, don't try and change the situation. Don't demand individuality, just submission and conformity. Are there any queas in the theater tonight, get them up against the wall? Yep, Welcome to America. Yeah, and that's that. So there's a handful of you out there that have an intellect left, a couple of brain cells left to rub together, and might be thinking for yourselves. But you don't support the podcast either, So thanks anyway, have a good rest of your Wednesday or whatever the hell day it is. As you're hearing this, I appreciate you, even if you don't appreciate me. M