Speaker 1: What if.
Speaker 2: They're welcome to whatever weight's live where sports dot Com, Rex Young, Chris Gordon the building, got Skywalker in the building as well. Smashed like button, be a friend to a friend and share extream what's up?
Speaker 3: Shout out to Amnesia. They're the newest brand we got coming to board here at Onward sports man a lot of very cool things. They've got this this vape that's got two different flavors in it, so you can hit one flavor, hit the other flavor, or hit both flavors at the same time.
Speaker 1: You know who doesn't like hitting both at the same time. But also they.
Speaker 3: Have the glass tip pre rolls and they've got a little metal wire mesh in there so you'll never get shipped on and you'll never get clogged. There's a wire little yeah, like a little screen you remember, like putting the screen in the bowl back in the day. Got it in the glass tip pre roll? Yeah, Oh, we got it. They brought out a ton of stuff. Let's go, and they're I don't know if I can break a secret, but they're bringing some new innovation to the gummy.
Speaker 1: Game very soon. Okay, so stay tuned, Amnesia shot.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan of glass tips. Yeah, pause, go with the double headphones sucking me up right now. I'm just completely sod as high as for a minute that like that like a style.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I have the stream pulled up here and I just I switched the headphones to make sure that if the audio is bad, I can you fix it?
Speaker 5: Or smart?
Speaker 1: Nice smart true audio engineer. I would respect it. Yeah, there's no truer way to hear it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, four phones would be four phones? Yeah yeah, yeah, you are four phones.
Speaker 4: It's like a pair of phones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, headphones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: It's like phones.
Speaker 4: It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: Nobody ever says it.
Speaker 3: Well, do you have a gene because people have got a phone right here?
Speaker 1: You ever had a gene? Pu it's different phone or head phones, that's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a singular item. But sometimes like a singular item has two So four phone just stink parts, faux phone.
Speaker 1: Phones et raceless.
Speaker 2: Uh you know how two chains got started. Work used to be a big Atlanta weed dealer. Yeah, and every time the rappers would come down Atlanta. He was the one who hooked him up with weed and used to the little wind. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He's like all right, allegedly on roadblocks.
Speaker 3: Everything were saying through is in the comedic and satirical format.
Speaker 1: Please don't sue us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did not promote the violence upon the others in any way, and we do not promote sexual gratification.
Speaker 2: So I should hanging out in the studio smoking weed and they're like, you know, you should, you should write something. Yeah, he did the Two Chains formally Tittyboy. He was titty Boy originally titoy. Makes sense wise. I used to hate Two Chains. I used to him with a passion. Dude, this ship was just so corny. It's still so corny. Now I've enjoyed to like I've learned to enjoy. I should say it's more funny to me now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, Two Chains has some bars like Feds Watching is a great song with some dreans. Hang on this on everything, misster Como Digga song, Mister Alexander Wang, mister my dick.
Speaker 1: So hard and make them metal detector go. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hate that he says, h like, what the this is?
Speaker 1: This is a two chain bar. I wish aneathan wood like a kitchen cabinet. That's a bar. I wish you eat the wood like a kitchen cabinet. I am so high like a I am so high like cabinet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so HG like to think about it, I'm so hard like a twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm telling I got girl.
Speaker 1: We needed to tell you he was that one.
Speaker 2: And you can tell me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Me and broken get along.
Speaker 5: If you look at every lyrics, they all got corny.
Speaker 1: With the rapper, say a lot of drinks something, be corny when he wraps fixes it.
Speaker 5: Same with cole Sean, all of them like.
Speaker 4: Which was I got a kitchen in my children's room, bathtub size of a swimming pool.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's that's too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm trying to remember which song it was.
Speaker 2: That anyway to.
Speaker 3: Go from a really cool person in two chains to just the worst people on the planet, I mean, there are worse people than these people.
Speaker 2: Clients out the next games Last Nights.
Speaker 3: Stopping these guys out after the game, bro, Like, I mean, I understand roof for your team, you are these guys. If somebody stomps me out for the k Jersey rips, so I am folding anybody near me, like I saw one guy fighting standing up, but there was just mobs of people attacking singular Spurs fans.
Speaker 1: I saw separate incidents.
Speaker 4: Yeah, never happened in San Antonio. You don't want to know why.
Speaker 1: That's true? Yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Very true.
Speaker 1: No, he's right, that's facts. I it was just.
Speaker 2: Small town.
Speaker 1: I mean, you ain't lying though, Like they gotta bring guns back to New York. It's crazy, wit Son. Do you think that would be solved by guns?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well actually yeah actually what yeah? But not really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody everybody said, all right, I'm not fighting that guy because he has a fighting gun, right, didn't the.
Speaker 1: Cops do it?
Speaker 3: That's what I want to shoot him? Pop a couple in the air. People scattered, they're clearly to do that. Yeah, they're like, you know, they're in New York. They're roaches.
Speaker 1: You shine some light on them. No, scattered spending.
Speaker 5: It's a lot more.
Speaker 4: It's a lot more dangerous doing that in New York because the skyscrapers are like, you know, two hundred, you're playing some dangerous games.
Speaker 1: New York is a terrible place. New York.
Speaker 5: They don't the cops.
Speaker 3: Which I was watching this one. This dude was getting jumped. I felt bad for him. His boy already left, like his boy was getting jumped to he there's one with the boys saved this other boy. I was like, shout to that guy.
Speaker 1: And the cops were just standing there watching this guy get jumped. I was like, what the fuck jumping? Like, yeah, they were, I mean they were stopping him and Ship. The cop was there do nothing. There was like five cops standing right there.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: He was a like started. He turned around and got pushed down. They started kicking him and Ship and I was like, yeah, yeah, yeah. The cameraman turns a little bit to the left. There was like six cop handed right there. I don't know, man, there was probably are all Knicks fans, and they're all evil. I know what I want to say about that.
Speaker 5: They just don't deserve like I hope they lose every single home game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Knicks.
Speaker 2: Reason why, the.
Speaker 1: Only reason I don't want the Knicks to win is because of the fans.
Speaker 2: Their fans are the fans.
Speaker 1: Fuck the covering. I don't like Carl everything about him. Yeah, but that's not enough for me to be like no, fuck that. Like, I don't you know, he's a little suss, but he's a he's a dog.
Speaker 4: I don't know, he's Honestly, I don't like anybody on that team other than maybe O g Ananoby.
Speaker 2: I like Jeremy Lamb. Do you watch that sent you on Facebook?
Speaker 1: Jeremy Lamb?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I had no clue, no clue talk like either. I was and I look at the comm section. I want to say the same ship. But I think with the Knicks fan thing is I was gonna sit the mas and some other like Knicks fans. Buddy, I don't want to hear any like race ship though.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just.
Speaker 2: Why motherfuckers acting Like why you gotta act like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why don't jump in the streets?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 3: It's funny, like when they do it when they're not attacking people. They're doing all those videos and ship. That ship's funny.
Speaker 2: Can I be honestly, if you just rip the jersey, I think that's cool.
Speaker 1: Jumping the.
Speaker 2: Expensive I mean, people got a shot for less than that, for sure, for sure, But the jumping someone's that's a that's a bound.
Speaker 4: See I've been jumped by a bunch of white boys. It's not a race thing.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying, but I'm watching these videos, I'm watching the Knicks fans.
Speaker 1: But I don't want these Knicks fans to fucking turn races, And I'm like.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, hey, yeah, no, we're not helping ourselves here go mentality videos at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that group mentality is like, it's crazy when you have that many people and everybody is just going nuts.
Speaker 5: Brow.
Speaker 4: It's like it doesn't matter who you are. Bro, good old days stopping.
Speaker 5: People out bro in a small town.
Speaker 1: Gordon said, don't forget about what what it exists.
Speaker 5: We gotta bring awareness.
Speaker 1: Chris's joke, I stole it. Said it louder.
Speaker 3: Dante one fifty one says, two chains on hood go Crazy by Tech nine. It's fire dude to chains features go hard anytime.
Speaker 2: The feature chang is a song with Tech nine.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he's got songs. Everybody funks the two change he so we any soe weed. Yeah, everybody likes to.
Speaker 2: You could tell he's clear the weed dealer that would sell you the weed and wait around to smoke it with you absolutely.
Speaker 8: Worked out for just like sitting there like you like it, you just waiting for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you guys want to try this or what?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The bears though, yeah, what do we call them? Indiana be disrespect have to yeah, sure.
Speaker 4: For Indiana might have been the last state that I thought would have an in state rivalry in the NFL, that's true. Yeah, like Illinois, I would have thought maybe that has a better chance that you know, they have a.
Speaker 1: What's another city in Illinois?
Speaker 4: Though, well no, no, no, but the MLB has two Chicago teams. Like, if anything, Chicago is big enough to maybe have two NFL teams, but not anymore.
Speaker 1: Laboratini with the super chat says, shout out of Texas gun, shout.
Speaker 3: Out free state of tics. Yeah damn right, but yeah, I can't believe that. How can you move the Bears out of Chicago?
Speaker 1: Who allowed that to happen?
Speaker 4: That is that?
Speaker 1: I'm surprised, man arms over this. I'm sure this is fucking I'm crazy.
Speaker 4: Pretty sure the mayor had a lot to do with it, and like they're bored right now because they didn't want to leave it to politicians. Well that and also they didn't need the taxpayer like footing half the bill, and so that was like what the whole like.
Speaker 1: The bean in the middle of their city. But you can't keep the Bears, dude, Like what, Yeah, it's ridiculous. Ship the bean Indiana keep the Bears in Chicago, I mean to make fun of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 6: This is like embarrassing, like how do you how do you let it happen? How do you genuinely let let this happen? Like I feel like Chicago or sorry, excuse me. Football is the one sport that just like I can't see you. No matter what the price tag is, you pay it because you make that money.
Speaker 3: There's not like not much you should allow happen to or allow to let a NFL team leave yoursel. Yes, that is a license to print money so literally, but I mean, I guess Chicago doesn't really need the money.
Speaker 1: Chicago, I mean they got it like that.
Speaker 2: I guess that beans at the Beans they don't want to pay for new stadium city didn't what Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was like partly back by the mayor too, and they watch more. Did the pair share was like too much?
Speaker 9: Apparently?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It wasn't Soldier Field just like too old. That's what I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Those build in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Chicago was taxing too much of.
Speaker 2: Some ship.
Speaker 5: With that too.
Speaker 4: But that's what I don't understand is like you have stadiums that have been around forever like I think the redesign, like way back, you know, when they made Soldier Field look like a spaceship. I think that fucked them up their whole trajectory of that property. I think if they could have treated that like like a Lambeau type thing where they keep it old but still renovated, they they screwed themselves in Cufield. Soldier Field has been a dump for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's like how I mean, what's lambo just they just add on to it every year another million dollars in constructions.
Speaker 1: Those cheeseheads just keep breaking those seats, all those all those.
Speaker 2: There wasn't a suitable location for a modern enclosed dome stadium.
Speaker 1: Taxing DUI funding goes prepared money.
Speaker 7: We got this.
Speaker 3: See all the funding from every d u I in Green Bay in Wisconsin, and all tax on cheese goes to the funding of repairs for Lambeau Field. Showtime Tate three one three with the super chat says merch next week for the Boys and Vince Staples album of the Year.
Speaker 6: Then you drop a new album fire, Yeah it's fire. I wouldn't put it on par with the last three. This one super like social politically charged. So it's not like as like musical, like you know, it doesn't have the pop hits like magic Lemonade ship like that, but it's it's still good because it's Vince Staples. A little it's a little drop below, but still really good.
Speaker 1: I'll check it out.
Speaker 3: Uh big ee with the super chat, he says, the ham and Hamsters, that's the city they're in, Hammon, the ham and Hamsters. That's a good one. Ham and Hurricane, Hamm and ham and hallopeno.
Speaker 2: So I guess they have the space with the build the type of infrastructure they wanted, and they got a billion dollars in tax incentives from him in Indiana, Damn and w MJ.
Speaker 1: In the chat, he says, bye bye.
Speaker 3: I'm glad my Illinois tax money ain't going to the billionaires build something I get.
Speaker 1: Nothing out of. Plus fuck the Bears, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: At all.
Speaker 3: Lions fans in Chicago get to celebrate that they don't have to pay for the Bears anymore.
Speaker 2: For sure, I never got I never got that, even when it happened to else My crowdfund doesn't make sense that all the ship they promised did even bring That's the classic it's that's it took people's.
Speaker 1: Pensions and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't it's fucked up.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 1: Well, let's not go down like you said to You.
Speaker 2: Gonna get nothing, not I I get free tickets.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That's fucked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Hammon Bears, the ham and Eggs, fucking losers, hamm and tax Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Were you have the Spurs at their last night? Did they actually come back or what? Yeah? I mean, why not? Right, it's only two games.
Speaker 2: I can't believe New York's are playing as well. I thought I thought Spurs were whooping me easily.
Speaker 6: This is justify mind, they justified that run they were on. All that talk of being like a fluke team. We talked about them, they dropout, oh you know, doing Neil rule. Neil Rul talked about He talked about this team being, you know, fraudulent, most fraudulent run ever. Well, they ran into a team that was an absolute juggernaut and they have hand and they have handled them. That being said, though, the Spurs have Wemby the best player in the series, and they also have they also have led a lot of these games too, So there's a chance that the Spurs can turn this around, but it just feels like the Knicks kid just get much easier offense than the Spurs.
Speaker 5: So I trust the Knicks in this series.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you texted that last night that everything they do feels like like luck almost Yeah, And I want to say some smart ass back, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Like not, Actually, you're kind of kind of right at least in the second half.
Speaker 3: These games like these crazy yeah Wenby step back threes, which I mean, he can you just hit those?
Speaker 6: You know where I get it from. It's a successful variant of our team right here where it's just like where it's just like it's weird watching I guess he'll hear me.
Speaker 5: Hear me out.
Speaker 6: It's not in play style, it's just in the fact of like you just don't trust the offense.
Speaker 5: It's so ugly.
Speaker 6: And then you're just like you're just like like wow, that like we really needed that bucket. They're like that was huge, Like that was kind of how the Pisses were the whole the whole playoff run. And it's like it feels like the Spurs are a much better version of that, but still have that kind of like we can't get the shots that we want. It's a lot of ugly shots. It's a lot of just Castle running at the rim like full speed, like running back.
Speaker 5: It's just throwing ship up.
Speaker 6: So I think that this the Knicks have more offense to trust in this series. But the Spurs have led most of these games, and you could argue if they didn't blow that game too, they're in the they're in the lead, and they could have maybe even won Game one, like they had positions to win these three games, So you could say that the series isn't over. But I just trust what the Knicks get.
Speaker 2: Fucking brunts circus shots making from Jay, I don't know how the fun that went in. He hits shots behind.
Speaker 1: And it's still like that was a tough shots.
Speaker 2: That was insane, guys, and they're just playing like sound bad, like they're playing like team ball because they got they got squad.
Speaker 5: Have you heard have you guys heard that a four pisses people have been making that.
Speaker 1: I've not heard that.
Speaker 2: You shut your.
Speaker 5: That's that's what they're saying.
Speaker 1: No one saying that. Mike Willet with the superch literally.
Speaker 6: From who from what's the guys? Jake Fisher, He's he's a guy who does the show with person one of the biggest NBA podcasters in the game.
Speaker 1: Ever heard of him?
Speaker 3: I said it too, So there's some people no, but nobody's saying that you're wrong.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Effectively an entire campaign like that.
Speaker 1: Literally no, even it was like truth, No.
Speaker 3: Said that wouldn't Mike with the super chat, He says, did you check out the l s U or lss U Lakers schedule video and think of any dates for the return to the Sue yet shout out heavyweights.
Speaker 1: No, we have not checked that out. But that is something that Brendan where you.
Speaker 4: Went a real quick before you guys move on.
Speaker 7: We got.
Speaker 1: Shot, Sue shot the Lakers.
Speaker 4: We had an all time banger from Shack and Chuck and those guys last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, that was That was great.
Speaker 2: Cardi B more like Cardi D.
Speaker 1: It was Carter B's It might be card ds bro.
Speaker 4: The best part about the clip I think was Draymond Green dry heaving in the whole crown.
Speaker 1: He got Draymond good. You put Draymond up there with Shack and Chuck. Listen. I love Kenny.
Speaker 3: I turned it off yesterday because of Kenny honestly, really, yeah, man, it was it was just cringe, a little cringe. You know, he's a little cringe and I don't know something he said just got.
Speaker 2: Me damn click Bryson. Was she new you watched the game last night? Hell yeah, he's a Wemby guy. Fucking understand it, but I hate it.
Speaker 5: And he's got.
Speaker 1: Wins the chip.
Speaker 2: Can we come? Can we go? When he comes? I was like, I guess you gotta.
Speaker 4: You got a little Spurs fan in the in the making.
Speaker 2: Whatever man got dunk on him?
Speaker 3: You got, you got a text cannon and say I'm bringing my son tonight. Yeah, kid's got a ship on what he's a Wemby fan. I need kate the ship on Wemby And then point at Brice and yeah take that up to him, kids, big for real man. Yeah, durn durn dunk on darn did dunk on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all went away in the playoffs. Gotta be kids, he's only twenty two. Listen. Point we got pissed the stuff and a lot of happy stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got a lot of the videos. Herman Moore, our guy legend. Uh should be in the Hall of Fame. Uh, one of the best receivers in the history of the Detroit Lions talking about Isaac Taslat. We're gonna break that one down. Ex cited for that. I haven't heard that. Yeah, shout out to Brailin. He was with him at the uh what was it the alumni NFL alumni golf out on last night or yesterday, So shout out to b Shout out to our guy, Herman.
Speaker 1: That'll be cool. But uh, let's go to break. See see we got like six minutes, or we can just.
Speaker 3: Icka bullshit. We were bullshit for six minutes, or we can just make it a long break and do a long sto. Let's get dude, it's the amnesia pens bro. But all right, we're gonna come back with Herman Moore on Isaac Taslab. But first, let me tell you about Planet Fitness. Planet Fitness the home the judgment for his zone, where everybody can get a full body workout thirty minutes and all memberships include fitness training. Get all that for just fifteen dollars a month, or you can upgrade to the Black Card and get use of amenities like hydro massage, total body enhancement. Accessed over twenty seven hundred locations worldwide, joining club aroundline and Planet fitness dot com. Play fitness where your fitness is essential. And let me tell you about All Day IPA. Listen. Fifteen years in the game. They know what they're doing. They have mastered the Indian pale ale, delicious, refreshing, crisp. Get some today. You'll find it near you. Founders Michigan companies support them, supporting us. It's All Day IPA.
Speaker 1: Go check it out. What brings you in today?
Speaker 7: Spitzer exer doc.
Speaker 10: I just can't I can't sleep.
Speaker 7: Why is it?
Speaker 10: I got a lot on my mind. I feel like I'm not streaming enough.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know.
Speaker 10: I feel like I'm letting.
Speaker 7: Down the listeners.
Speaker 5: Is there anything in your life you think you can take action to change this?
Speaker 10: You know I.
Speaker 11: Was talking about you know, Woodward Heavyweights five to seven Monday through Friday in the Woodward Sports Network. We're talking about doing a twenty four hour stream June nineteenth.
Speaker 2: I mean, is it okay, I'm only half uh yeah, so.
Speaker 10: Rubert Heavyweight's second Summathan June nineteenth.
Speaker 1: And then on my stream. That can fix it? I mean, here was a doctor you've been taking.
Speaker 7: Sweet.
Speaker 12: I mean, how do people feel about getting a Planet Fitness membership for fifteen dollars a month? How do they like working out in the clean and spacious gym that's filled with equipment for every workout? And how about free fitness training in the judgment free zone that leaves and feeling energize all day long. Joint Planet Fitness today with the free pe app online in club and start getting that big fitness energy for fifteen dollars a month.
Speaker 8: We don't like to brag that we are the toughest sports network in Detroit, but we.
Speaker 1: Do have a guy named Darren McCarty on our.
Speaker 7: Shot Woodward Sports.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: It's never a shame to talk to somebody. If you need to talk to somebody, you should do it. It's not anything bad, it's it actually helps more than you know, and it can be the first thing, the first step you take to getting some real help. You deserve it, Everyone in your life deserves it, and Pure Psychology can help you achieve that. Go to Pure psych dot com to find one of their eighteen locations near you today and take that first step. They will make a personalized plan for you, not a cookie cutter plan. No, they focus on what you need, So go to Pure psychmi dot com.
Speaker 2: Jake Summer Nights, Cold Drinks and Tigers Baseball webs Sports had Art and Jake's Rowing Heights for Detroit Tigers Watch Party Come Hang with the Crew will be live Tuesday, June thirtieth from seven pm as Detroit takes down the New York Yankees.
Speaker 1: You won't miss a single pitch.
Speaker 2: With over eighty TVs Wall the Wall, twenty two beers on tap and keep you refreshed with a menu pack of fan favorites. Come party with us, grab a founders and watch the Tigers take down the Yankees and throwing heights on June thirtieth, artin Jake's a sports bar setting with fine dining flavor.
Speaker 1: Keep you fresh with the menus. So I'm fuck that one up. Then you shut out, So make sure you guys. We're gonna talk.
Speaker 3: We're about to talk Lions, We're gonna talk Herman Moore on Isaac Taslough Saw. But I do want to shout out Tonight after the show seven fifteen, seven thirty ish, we're gonna be going live on Woodward Wings with d Mac. It's gonna be his initial reaction to the Dylan Larkin news. So make sure you stay tuned live only on the Woodward Wings channel, so make sure you subscribe to that.
Speaker 2: But welcome back to ZI with the Heavyweights. We officially fired Chris uh. A couple of text messages got leaked. Yep, talking to knock kidding.
Speaker 1: You out of the job, and I can get him fired. Talking to his lovely girlfriend Rachel. Yes, shout out Rachel, shout out Rachel.
Speaker 2: All right, cut the tunes, getting on her more talking about Isaac test Laws, Braylan Edwards and her more. Yeah, just get it, y'oh you know who it ists?
Speaker 7: Two point oh.
Speaker 12: Have a special guest legend for you to day out here Walnut Creek Country Club for the NFL alumni outing got the man, the myth, the legend.
Speaker 1: What's going on? And one of the baddest brothers you ever see. One of the coldest Lions of all the time. You talk about the big.
Speaker 2: Wide receiver with the Lions, have one of them, Isaac Tesla.
Speaker 1: What do you think this year could be?
Speaker 7: Year two? Big way?
Speaker 13: You know, I really like him, man, I'm actually glad you brought him up because you know, with with Isaac Man, He's he's just the missing piece.
Speaker 1: I think you always gotta have that that playmaker. You gotta have a guy that.
Speaker 13: Even if he's he's covered, he's OK. And when you can have that and we got balls coming through there, you know, when you have somebody like can can come in and he could be covered, but you know, he's an outlet, he's an option. But also I like the fact that you know, he's showing that he's ultra productive with very few touches. And when you can have that kind of efficiency, man, the more you can dialand up. But you got to keep the consistency and spread out to the other guys. But I think with him Man, he's he's going to be that that that key piece that gives another dimension to the offense.
Speaker 2: Swine, I don't said, I know it was the biggest fan of the Isaac Tesla trade. Yes, at pick, I think they got one, and I would not be surprised if he does take that type of step up in this offense. In fact, if I'm Dan Campbell or Brad Holmes, I'm kind of like I got to figure out someone saying reporter here, soon get some cracking with his kid so we afford some defenders or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think you shout out Uncle Hermon. He definitely put it right on the head to where this could be the missing piece. This could be the guy they were looking for on the outside, the big body, the red zone, threat to go up and get it type of guy, because we saw it in his rookie year. He went out there and he had what six touchdowns on a handful of receptions. And so obviously it comes with time, It comes with getting comfortable with Jared Goff, It comes with getting comfortable in the system and cleaning up some of his releases at the top of his routes. But the physicality, the skill, the size, the hands are all there.
Speaker 2: He can literally just do stuff that other humans can't. And beyond other humans, he could do things that other people in the NFL just can't. The catches he made last year, I mean there was circus la every single time, and like you said, Spin, just look at the production he's able to offer.
Speaker 1: Up in year one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna take a step. You're gonna take a step forwar, because don't forget just what three years ago he's playing quarterback and then he moved to wide receiver like the eyes of Tesla might be one of those. And I think another reason why he'll have extremely productive season, extremely productive but a productive for I guess what it was in comparison to last year is we know Drew Patsing likes those thirteen personnel, those three tight end on the field. Well, you invested so much in this kid, you gotta get him on the field. Yeah, he's what six foot four, six foot five two or something that it's a big boy. He's gonna be that Kobe Parkinson type of wide receiver for you, the big body guy.
Speaker 1: Not not a tight end per se, but he could fit the rolls.
Speaker 3: One pseudo tight end for sure, playing close to the line of scrimmage, throwing chips back on linebackers and stuff like that because he is big enough. Uh and yeah, in matchup nightmare you put him. I mean, you know, the Lions are kind of a rare case where all of their cornerbacks are five to nine. But if you go up against a smaller secondary in the red zone, you throw that fucking kid a jump ball. He's going over ninety percent of cornerbacks in the NFL. That's what the stats tell you. That's what his combine told you. That's what the measurements are like. Top one tile of the world is this guy when it.
Speaker 1: Comes to catch radius. Yeah, and all the physical physical traits. So yeah, to have him comfortable with Jared Goff in a whole second year in this offense, Yeah.
Speaker 2: More understanding of just the NFL generally, little little tricks to trade that he may develop even more along the way too into year two. I'm mean sorry, year three, year four, whatever, But yeah, I expected a tremendous jump for him. The other thing I was gonna say too, is last year those jump balls you're talking about, one of the only ones that he dropped on Chuck Clark Ottley enough he hit the ground. Yeah, it's not people are making these plays on him, like after the fact that he is kids probably gonna be a stud that people cont comparing to pooking a cool for a reason, pooking a cool is top five ide receiving the game in my opinion.
Speaker 3: If he turns into pooking a Coopa, that justifies the trade absolutely, I would say tenfold. Yeah, I'm with you on that one, But I truly like the the what I need to see The improvements I need to see from Isaac to slot are not the circus catches or not the one handed snags or not the you know, the jump balls.
Speaker 1: It is the technician part. It is the crispness of the routes. It is Patrick Parter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to the Davante Adams part. Like, that's why Davante Adams is one of my favorite receivers ever, because his footwork and his breaks and the top of his routes are just so clean that no matter how good you're guarding him, he creates a window for the ball to get in there. And that's what he needs to work on, because if he gives you know, Jared Goff even a part of the field to throw it to that he creates with a move with his catch radius and his acceleration, he'll go get that bitch.
Speaker 2: The other part of it too. It just think about the way the nickel trend is in the NFL right now. Yeah, people have an extra cornerback on the field. Well for a team like us and offense, according to like Drew Petsen, who liked to run the football.
Speaker 1: So I've seen you've all.
Speaker 2: Seen nice tessl and action blocking at the very least either whether in preseason training camp. If you haven't, you should go watch it. He's a demon at it. That's can give you an advantage there too. I'm I'm high on Tessela this year. This is why last week we talked about Jameson Williams working out his hands becoming a bigger part of the offense. I'm not saying Amara production going down due to like anything to do with him. I think he's phenomenal, All Pro, all world. I just think these young guys growing in this offense will take more chunks out of Amena Ross little bits here and there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, I think you know with you know what Brad is doing where you know he calls himself the cornerback whisper, he's the wide whispers like.
Speaker 1: Grabbing these guys Jamison Williams.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think you knew what Jamison Williams was. The only risk was the was the be and obviously healed up. But I'm brown the fourth round guys, A multiple time first team All Pro. Isaac Tesla has the potential to turn into by far the best wide receiver three in the NFL. And I think if he was in a real spot, he could threaten wide receiver one territory with what he can do.
Speaker 1: So yeah, like.
Speaker 3: Cornerbacks, I'm not with you on that one, Brad, but he knows wide receivers like the back of his hand.
Speaker 2: What you got on this one, rug? I guess two you rookies. Yeah, I'm Skywalker. He's never really on the mic.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: I really like Tesla as a player.
Speaker 14: I think we have a really good route technician and Amana and we got a good deep threat. So I think having Tesla to pair with them as just a physical wide receiver that can go up and get balls is really good. I really do hope that now that he has a full off season of training that he can kind of hone in on some of those you know, medium.
Speaker 1: Routes uh and just his overall route tree.
Speaker 14: I'd really like to see him and Amanad just grinding together, just getting better, you know, with routes and like kind of see Amanad just like take him under under his wing. But if he can hone that in, there's no reason he can't be a player like Puka Akua or a deep threat like that that can both you know.
Speaker 1: Run a great route, but still you know, hawk hawk down the ball.
Speaker 2: That's a chip on his back too, I mean multiple chips was back. You have the fact that the Brad Holmes did give up three third round picks to get you. Yeah, you got people like.
Speaker 1: Me and the fan base or like what the fuck was that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, second part of the fan base playing for your favorite fucking team, like you. There's a lot on this kid riding to like do well to himself and I'd be a star. And I think he's in a perfect spot to fulfill that too, because you are the fourth fifth option.
Speaker 3: Of this team, especially with the guys he's with in that locker room with Jamison Williams, I'm Saint Brown, with Jamiir Gibbs, with with Kirby Joseph with all of those guys want to be the best player at the best at their position at all times. They all want to be the best player on the team. And so like that fuels you. And that's part of the great culture that Dan Campbell assembles. What do you think about it, Gruda.
Speaker 4: Man, I might have to channel my inner microwave nick here, Hey, hold me back, but I think the Detroit Lions will have the best offense in all of the NFL. Next season. I mean, look at the pieces that we're working with. We sometimes complain about Isaac Toslaw saying, oh, you know the deal that got him done. You know, we gave away more than we got in return. I don't think you know, I get it. That was a luxury at that pick. But now the Lions have gone out and they you know, took care of that offense of line. They took care of what they needed to do. Now these luxuries can shine. So sky's the limit for all three of these guys, and you couldn't have assembled I think a better wide receiver room just on with what these guys can do, what they give you. They are like Tesla is a perfect like wide receiver. You know, Aman Ross Saint Brown can do so much, especially in that slot from anywhere. Yeah yeah, but in jame O, you just cock that in that action throw downfield. I mean, they're so dangerous. And I didn't even talk about the backfield or the tight ends.
Speaker 1: We've talked about like you know, needing the X, wanting the big guy, but we also talk about how those fifty to fifty balls, those jump ball stuff like that, that's not really Jared Goff strong suits so that's not really the biggest.
Speaker 3: Position of need. And that's why I love all three of these guys can play all three of the wide receiver spots on this offense. They can all line up in the slot, they can all line up outside, they can all line up adjacent like it's fluid, and they're all presenting different mixed match problems. So really, when you see Drew Petson get this offense going, and we see the motions pre snap, trying to set up the biggest mismatch, which is where Jared Goff said his best which is get your best position on offense. So I'm gonna Saint Brown on the linebacker, Isaac Teslaw on a safety or something like that, and attack that.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm happy to have a guy like Drew Petsing as well to the secuencing of it all. I'm gonna set this up five different ways and go to five different guys each time.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna fuck y'all up. God, okay, and then one wore thing. We just can't talk defense. We got it because every time I talk offense, I start feeling it's good.
Speaker 1: You feel you should feel good.
Speaker 2: I want just one thing to shout out to m PW says, I don't care about Teslaw. I want bullyball back. That's part of the equation. Brother. You have six foot four, six foot five, two hundred pound wide receiver who runs a four to four like he's he get blocked like hell, I watch him. It's it's it's highlight worthy. And camp Be's getting fights like every single day with these joint practices. We're not gonna have him this year. But because he's aggressive, Yes, motherfucker had his helmet off last year.
Speaker 1: Still blocking. Motherfucker's in the stadium. Burn, he's gonna open up that bully ball for you. Yeah. Absolutely, especially I'm a Robbie on the fucking team too. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: Burn with the super chant, he says, I am working to lift two twenty five overhead and was holding three fifteen just to hold it so adrenaline might be talking.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: Imagine the Tuslaw trick plays in the red zone for sure, Like imagine putting your three pass catchers on one side in the red zone trips on the right, and you've got Tuslaw, You've got Sam Laporta, and you've got fucking Aman Ross, Saint Brown or you've got Tusla, Sam Laporta on Brock right, and then you've got a'man Ross Saint Brown one on one on the other side, or or Tuslaw one on one on the other side, Like trips.
Speaker 2: To the left. Yeah, wait outside, Jamo in the middle. I would do Law and I'm sorry the inside.
Speaker 3: I would do trips to the right with st in the back and Laporta and Brock right up front, and then Tuslaw one on one on the other side. So you can either throw the screen to amen Ra throw some work off of the tight end.
Speaker 4: So or is he throwing the ball?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no problem umping the field.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of like I'm thinking goal line more the red zone. Put Jamo out there too, for sure. In the red zone. Yeah, it's like nuts.
Speaker 3: Like if you have Brock right and Sam Laporta in front of Amorah on the right side, they have to put like four guys over there.
Speaker 1: That's one that's actually exactly what I'm doing, and then and then Tesla on the right one on one throw them a jump ball.
Speaker 2: I'm going trips left, Amara outside, Jamo middle, Tesla inside. On the right side, I have Laporta and Gibbs run a little little little sweep there, but to the left just so off the cockback cock that bitch right away.
Speaker 1: That turns body. That's the problem. I mean there, you have so many weapons in this offense. We even talk about Jamir Gibbs. We're gonna talk about you.
Speaker 2: You're gonna talk about rolled it out.
Speaker 1: He is the favorite odds on favorite to win Offensive Player of the Year.
Speaker 3: Uh Burn With the super chat, he says, I ain't talking out to Slaw receiving.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about to Sla throwing the ball or doing a QB dive toush push with Tueslaw would not mind that at all. I think they should do push. I hate that they don't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want to do it with Jared Goff even though he no golf. I mean yeah, because I mean the Bears did this year with Lovely Yeah.
Speaker 1: How big is Teddy two gloves?
Speaker 2: Fucking put Tesla in there.
Speaker 1: I put Tesla brock right, Yeah, you could take it. I trust brock right to take a snap forward and is big enough to do it in there? Yeah, the TC in there.
Speaker 2: I don't know why the Lions don't do that. To be honest with you, Ben Johnson didn't do a lot often last year too. There's times last year thought they could have did it, and he's like, I just I don't think that's a play you play get the first down?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think, uh, what's it called?
Speaker 3: We're gonna see a lot of trick plays from Drew Petzi, maybe not as much as but he's like boys and they're like, Yeah, I think we're gonna see some.
Speaker 1: Maybe not. I think Dan campbells DNA.
Speaker 4: I think we might see more like hook ladders stuff like that, especially if you have a thirteen personnel out there.
Speaker 1: Man, that's coming back to if I saw many other teams trying to do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I love it.
Speaker 2: If you get the.
Speaker 3: Whole defense flowing one way and then fucking Jamo on a reverse coming back to the other side of the pitch.
Speaker 4: It goes into It goes into what you were saying, It goes into what you were saying earlier. We have so many guys that can do so many different things. You just muck up the middle of the field. Jared Goff has proven that he's good at throwing in that area and in tight spots, so I definitely have the confidence.
Speaker 2: That's the perfect kind of team you want around Jared Goff. Yeah, other than like we be the left guard. We want to you know, want more answers there.
Speaker 1: But like if only he's a point guard quarterback. Yeah, he's gonna find the open guy, get the ball to him with them do what they do. Yeah, offense is gonna be great. Not worried about the offense at all. No, we're not talking about the We are talking. We are going to talk about You have one more thing to say, Scott Walker.
Speaker 14: I was just gonna say, I want to see more hooking ladders. I mean, like kind of what Spenny if you got all these guys on one side of the field and you got two guys and Jamo and Gibbs, like, just get him the.
Speaker 1: Ball, Jamo be.
Speaker 14: I want to see some trick plays.
Speaker 1: I mean opposing team they have. Yeah, you're chasing Gibbs one way and he hooks it to the other one.
Speaker 2: We didn't have John do it to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jo yeah nuts.
Speaker 4: I don't know what gets means more. I don't know what gets me more pumped up though, the type of football where we are doing the trick plays or the type of football where were you know, third and two, fourth and one, and we just ram it down your second rowing because that ship opens up.
Speaker 1: I think the first Yeah, I think live off trick play.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that.
Speaker 4: No matter what we will get next year, I think we will return to that smash mouth football, the trick players.
Speaker 1: We'll see real quick. Did Burn just like casually say he's lifting three d ten pounds over his head? No, he said, just holding it. Okay, he say he's training the lift. I think it was two fifty over his head, but he's holding, just holding. We video footage of that. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, that is that's there's some serious numbers you got.
Speaker 3: Burn also run with three quarterbacks with golf teslaw and TK eighty five. That would be unstoppable. That would I don't think Drew petsy.
Speaker 2: It has called it powers to call that set, to have a power right to call it a power, white.
Speaker 4: Dude, I call that play the tuna melnt like what.
Speaker 3: That's called potato Adam from the Dude the Super Chances. Shout out to mars hog Today, shout out.
Speaker 4: To Mark, shout out, shout out.
Speaker 1: That was a crazy shout. I think we've had this show that was.
Speaker 4: Definitely shout out your boys, all right, and it was a good story behind it.
Speaker 1: Center. Do we have that in there?
Speaker 5: Yeah? We got it?
Speaker 1: Is that I don't have that, So all right, let's go to Mortgage Pros first.
Speaker 4: All right, I can tell you guys about Mortgage Pros. Are you looking for a career upgrade? Check out Mortgage Pros, the number one mortgage broker in the state of Michigan. We saw their incredibly incredible country company culture firsthand at the annual Block Party. Their team truly loves what they do and it shows. With four point nine stars on Google and over four thousand reviews, the reputation speaks for itself. So if you are looking for a new career, give Mortgage Pros and Troy a call at two four eight four one six one three six one Mortgage Pros. Let the pros handle it.
Speaker 8: The boys of Summer are ready to get back to the playoffs, and there's no better place to get your.
Speaker 7: Tigers coverage than Woodwards Sports.
Speaker 8: Join us all season long as we follows our hometown tigers claw and fights.
Speaker 7: The roar it was Woodward Sports.
Speaker 8: Hunting season is almost to your detroits and your lions are on the prow Make sure you're locked into Woodward Sports for all the Dan Campbell reactions, Jared Goff touchdowns, com and Roth first downs, Kenny pancakes, Kirby picks, Jim's big plays, and of course Jack flocks his leg.
Speaker 7: Stay locked in on all your.
Speaker 8: Lions coverage right here on Detroit's number one sports networks.
Speaker 1: That's for sure.
Speaker 2: Are you tired of fumbling for your glasses or deal with the daily half of contexts, It's time to take control of your Visional the Yaldo Eye Center with over thirty years experience in one hundred thousand procedures, they are the trusted experts. Their Lasik surgeries complete, completely painless. It takes us eight minutes and the covery is so fast that most patients are seeing twenty twenty the very next day.
Speaker 1: And right now.
Speaker 2: You can take advantage of the summer promotion with just sixteen ninety nine per i regardless of your prescription. It is a one time investment that will save you thousand dollars on glasses or contacts in the long run.
Speaker 1: Wake up with clear vision.
Speaker 2: Book your consultation today with y'alldo I Center at Yadoey Center dot com Slash sixteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Shout out y'alldo eye center, shout out y'allo I center. They will be they'll be doing Skywalker's Eyes here. So we're doing uh yeah, can I get can I get some free eyes on the low? We're doing we're doing live Uh what's it called the light surgery? We're doing live lace. You know, Ay, I'll do it for the Sabbathon. Do it for the sabath On. Yeah, that'd be lit. That will be lit. They've been around for forever. I remember the other commercials as a little kid. Yeah, email back to that lady. You can let you do a voice thing on your phone. No, I said, oh shit, I heard. I don't know her noise. Maybe I'm tripping.
Speaker 2: I'm pair, No, I'm tripping, all right. We talked about Mr Gibbs possible winning Offensive Player of the Year. Yeah, he is the odds on favorite to win a corner DraftKings of the plus seven fifties spinning.
Speaker 1: You called this shot last year didn't come in fruition. How you feeling this year? Yeah, I mean, like, I let's go just I can't just do it every year.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: He's gonna win it this year. I swear to be a gipsy, he's gonna win it this year. I mean he could, He very well could.
Speaker 3: He's going to be the focal point of one of the most high powered offenses in the NFL. And I think that Drew Petsing might vulture a lot of Jamiir Gibbs' touchdowns with Isaiah Checko. That might be something that we look at for a reason why he doesn't end up winning it. But it it's never who you expected to be. Really, I think, uh, low Key, I think Justin Jefferson could have a very good opportunity of winning if.
Speaker 2: The Chris bring him over. I think I think it put the odds in there. Yeah, from slack, you'll put on the screen.
Speaker 1: The Jamior Gibbs very well could. And here you see him first at plus seven fifty bijon, which is another good one with Kevin Stefanski, what he did with Nick Chubb at plus eight hundred, Jamar Chase always Puka, always, Christian McCaffery, all the regulars after that, I think Axis Smith all the way down there after the year he had low Key CD Lamb at plus seventeen hundred is not a bad move. Do you think sa Quan's washed.
Speaker 3: I don't think Saquan's washed, but I don't think he's gonna be offensive.
Speaker 7: Played.
Speaker 1: Last year was weird, though, was it not? Yeah?
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 1: I think I think last year was kind of like the bounce back, like the rebound of going for the MVP season. Yeah, it's he had way too many touches going all the way through to the super Bowl with the record. Man, I don't know why I didn't do that. Yeah, make it worth it even beat to show your body, for sure, one hundred percent. I mean it's just I'm so cool. I don't care about it. Record.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty ultimate team. I remember that year, But I mean maybe I'll forget it at some point if you had the record book.
Speaker 1: Nobody forget I mean Phillies and I can forget that when the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Philly won't forget, but Giants fans won't forget it.
Speaker 1: Giants fans won't. Yeah, it's probably a nightmare.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I could see Jamiir Gibbs doing it. But I could also see him getting vutured on the dead or on the Yeah, uh cold line.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I went back and forth with this one for a little bit because I do multiple different reasons right, Like I do think the checko's probably gona take those short short goal situations. Yeah they did with going back to freaking DeAndre Swift. Give him to Jamal Williams and he ended up breaking burious sentence record. He was really doing shit other than getting those short yards opportunities and capitalizing on it. I'll albeit a better offensive line, but that's where I start to think that he can do it because of the better offensive line. Like the argument for him being the lead back, I don't care too much about that one because last year he was a lead back.
Speaker 1: I mean, we bitched about it.
Speaker 2: That's one of the reasons David Montgomery is no longer Detroit Lions. The amount of carries Jamier Gibbs is getting compared to him. For the reason why I think he can do it, Pine Sewel, we obviously know, is one of the best tackle in the game right now, and then you go look at Blake Miller.
Speaker 1: I think, I'm not gonna calm what Pine Seol is, but you.
Speaker 2: Get some athleticism back on that offensive line and Jamier Gibbs up grade from he can eat in the middle for sure, we see him take it to the crib against the I think Tyers was outside, but the Giants was then inside run. I mean we had multiple runs like that. Going from the inside is jetting up through there. But like you get that athleticism back on both sides and then and Blake, yeah, and that center like scheme even because here's the thing with Penney, he's so fucking good. Yeah, his reputations making blocks for him. I just think back to that Texas game of that cornerback literally spinning out of the way. Dude, you're hitting his own guy setting the block up. He really did run down the field. But I think Blake Miller is gonna have the same effect at some point. I don't know if it's new reputation, but being in space and a cornerback being like, god damn, I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to be that big age with that human being at all. Like having both those guys on each side and then obviously having cad Mays.
Speaker 3: To Tate is all equally as athletic. He had a nine nine nine rad score like for his spot. No, you know that's crazy, but yeah, yet.
Speaker 1: Had a fantastic showing at the combine as well, like he's a very athletic dude.
Speaker 3: I think he is a faster forty times than Blake Miller and Kate Mays. Like, Uh, they're gonna be moving people. They're gonna be getting that line up, especially like they're gonna, yeah running these blitz Creak slansh Like you put those big guys out there and you have am and Rod Saint Brown or Sam Laport or Jamison Williamsir Gibbs behind them in space, Nobody's gonna want to get in front of that.
Speaker 1: Do you sink Qua bans fine boys up here?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you like this one?
Speaker 1: Zimmy Gibbs sounds like when it was the good Ones, no.
Speaker 4: Very few the German accent. Yeah, the German accents did it better than me?
Speaker 8: For sure.
Speaker 4: It's tough.
Speaker 1: I thought yours was better.
Speaker 2: I'll take it. I'll take it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's kind of tailed off to friends at the end of yeah, I know, Oh yeah, I do that all. I'll code switch ald time he goes from English to Australian.
Speaker 2: Do you think do you think are we tripping a we fan boys? I think it's possible.
Speaker 1: At you you weren't as heavy on as I am, it's possible. Like I said, there's a reason why he has the best odds. I just good things don't happen. We'll say, what last year's fucking nuts?
Speaker 2: If you could replicate that, it's his Yeah, he's not gonna be able to replicate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but somebody might. Pooka could justin Jefferson could pukahs So fuck if if fucking Joe Burrow stays healthy, Jamar Chase could.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because all those teams are gonna be when they were I mean yeah, when they were healthy together, they was.
Speaker 3: All those teams are playing tougher schedules than us, They're gonna be throwing the ball a lot more.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I guess our Jamier Gibbs, so I guess that's kind of.
Speaker 4: Would you make that bet for offensive Player of the Year after Oh yeah, yeah, for OFFENSI player year on Dan Campbell confirmed that they're, you know, gonna be using him a.
Speaker 6: Whole hell of a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I I have no doubt that it would be a at least a solid bet and solid chance of winning.
Speaker 1: That don't read that, well, what don't read? Don't read Danny G's I didn't see it. I don't see it. Don't read that.
Speaker 2: Don't read that. I don't know how to read that.
Speaker 1: It's a language skywalker at games offense to play of the year.
Speaker 14: I mean, it's definitely one of the safer bets, but it could really go to anybody. And I think it depends a lot on injuries this season too, you know, like that's been the testament of our season too. So I mean, we got an easy schedule, We're probably gonna be run the rock a lot towards the end of the game. I mean, I could definitely see it happening. But I can also see someone like Jamar Chase going nuclear with Joe Burrow going crazy or something. But are same with Justin Jefferson. He actually has a real quarterback instead of nine, you know.
Speaker 4: So, I don't know, it's a toss up.
Speaker 14: I mean, there's a bunch of great players. It could be anyone.
Speaker 1: Did you say nine? You know? Low key? I think Colston Lovelin could be in there. I like, as a tight end of you, I think so, I think he's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be tight end one on the spin. I think he's gonna be tight end one on the season. I'd like, oh, tightle one I.
Speaker 1: Don't like that.
Speaker 3: So, like I could see him, He's fucking like fifteen yards and like twelve touchdowns.
Speaker 2: We I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: We doubted.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're talking shit. Sure, we're talking shit to Earl Sam. Who was it the group Chad?
Speaker 2: I think it was.
Speaker 1: Nick or Flannel? Yeah, I mean Lovelm looks like.
Speaker 4: I think Colston Lovelin's gonna have a better season next this upcoming season than Sam Laporta.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think so for sure.
Speaker 2: I think we have too.
Speaker 1: He's the number one in their offense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, I'm not saying you guys are high on Luther Burden. Guys, do you think that Luthor Burden can grow into that number one option?
Speaker 1: Probably by the end of the year. But I just think Ben Johnson loves tight ends.
Speaker 4: He is, Like really, I still feel like Rama Dunes could still be that number one.
Speaker 3: I would like to see if on that list, I would probably do Ceedee Lamb. Honestly, I think that's the best value. Could you put it back up real quickly? Ceede Lamb was seventeen hundred.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 14: George Pickens is be taking so many of those touches he.
Speaker 1: Show up at camp. Yeah, I guess you don't have a you have franchise. Yeah, yeah, he don't. I would have probably Justin Jefferson at fourteen either it's literally Chase Nkoua.
Speaker 3: Or JSN for me, dude, Justin Jefferson at plus fourteen hundred, I think I bet that's the highest odds he will have for the rest of his career.
Speaker 5: What do we think about Bijon if he plays the whole season, he'll.
Speaker 1: Have Like, so I like Bijon, like like, I think he might be better than Gibbs, but they're just not a great team.
Speaker 14: Plus hundred is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we got so much more going in our favor setting things up for Gibbs, open them up because you gotta worry about Ahmed ra Jamo Tesla. I'm saying that, Well, that's what I want to help out.
Speaker 4: If Atlanta has any amount of success at all, it's going to be purely because of Jon Robbins.
Speaker 1: Remember the season had under under the cabinet sank.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you think that in that kind of case scenario, if Atlanta has a comparable record to US and Bijon is getting way more of those carries, he's going to be favored for that award over.
Speaker 1: A second right now, I just I don't know. I just don't always will I see them.
Speaker 2: Because they're gonna be a bad team or like a mediocre team, being more like past situation where John, will you be able to offer them that you know?
Speaker 1: Nope, no awards ward Detroit doesn't get those.
Speaker 4: That's that's fair, not allowed.
Speaker 2: I stand by Dan not getting that one though, that that way he was not gonna get that. Should have won one though the year prior or the year after, No, no year after this.
Speaker 1: We knew they were good at that point. The reason why did get the year awards.
Speaker 4: Table one one over Campbell?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and we didn't j B intrasion. Neither of them got one. JB was Robert.
Speaker 4: Look what happened when they made the playoffs? They got by the like that's how it goes.
Speaker 7: Though.
Speaker 1: It's a regular season award. No awards, no lowards, not allowed, not allowed.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to break, We're gonna come back. We're gonna keep talking lines. We'll get Chris back in here. Shot Skywalker, hold down. Uh tell us about gold crown.
Speaker 2: I will tell you about gold Crown. I uh I can't wait to get the car part take no war just kidding. I would give the ward the gold crown. They're actually phenomenal. Stop everything you do on things for a second. Gold crown just dropped the world jesters. They're one and a half grams each and quad and fuse Keith coated live resin THCA, diamonds, enturpenes, all packed into one for your enjoyment. These aren't hit it twice and pass around pre rolls there? Why am I analyze this game with a coach right now? Pre rolls Michigan made top tier, no shortcuts. Next time, get the dispensary. Don't ask, just think I fucked that up.
Speaker 8: Don't miss all the Detroit Pistians coverage on Woodward Pistions on YouTube. Head over and subscribe now for in depth of Chistians coverage, player interviews, round tables, and live watch parties. The bad boys of Detroit media are here Woodward Voice.
Speaker 15: Some days call for light, others lean bold. What about everything in between? All day IPA It's the easy choice for every day citrusy Chris refreshing flavor. You can float with light on the Hawks big on refreshment. One's great two even better brewed with you and money, no short cuts, no fuss, big on flavor, never too much, all day ips hop into easy.
Speaker 7: The next generation of Detroit sports media is here. Clench Time is back on Woodward Sports.
Speaker 8: Join Jeffi of Friday and Booner Monday through Friday, eleven am to one pm, taking Detroit sports coverage to the next level with massive interviews, viral moments.
Speaker 9: And the best live reaction. Get ready to Detroit.
Speaker 8: The young guns are taking over clunch time on Woodward Sports.
Speaker 6: Supreme Lending is the dream team called Chat and Chris. Their numbers are on the screen today. They got zero percent down payment programs available and for qualified borrowers you get five hundred dollars off your appraisal. Supreme Wedding. It's a dream team. Make sure you're tapped in with the boys. Chat and Chris ninety seven percent customer satisfaction scored ninety nine percent. Clothes on Time, check it out.
Speaker 1: Shout out to uh, I think it was John f ing Lord in the chat he said, or who is it? Damn it just covered it up. Uh yeah, John fan Lord said, g G easy little sticker. Shout out dude.
Speaker 6: On the.
Speaker 1: You rolled up by.
Speaker 5: I did get folk.
Speaker 1: It almost got me. It was a long recruitment.
Speaker 5: It almost got me.
Speaker 1: Like, come on, man, we got doctors, we got lawyers. I'm like, whoa you know?
Speaker 2: I was like, all right, do they I mean the guy was in jailed a lawyer.
Speaker 1: If you got the lawyers getting anything in there, that's for sure.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you I don't know if you heard this little bit of rap news. But take A is allegedly close to freedom though ship. Okay, you know, send him back, shout out take solid.
Speaker 1: Yeah didn't he did not know he's currently in jail.
Speaker 5: He is the biggest cap now, Yeah, I say something.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know I'm monk for sure on The Residents, wrong on the show for whatever reason.
Speaker 5: Obviously.
Speaker 1: I know that did better running back than Isaiah Check. Yeah for sure. Yeah, can we?
Speaker 3: I mean that the drip of these two though, Yeah, I mean that's this is pretty that's a pretty solid picture.
Speaker 1: That's legit. Yeah, he's got great teeth. He does have great teeth. He's got great No no offense to tam but the number ten is nice. Nice ten and one or ten and zero zero. Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 4: And they keep it one hundred.
Speaker 1: They gotta think of a better name. They're calling him Sonic and taz Nah. Yeah, I mean it's two different universes. Yeah, I can't, can't be. Can't mix American and count the Mexican and Continental Waiting, how about a little quack up a wait for the steak? That movie maybe never want to eat out? For like at least two years, I was like.
Speaker 6: Ten Still, I just realized that my car windows down?
Speaker 1: You're in the garage? No, you walked here? Yeah, in I got I seen Chris had Afro. What you walked in? Dude, you look fucking disheveled. Tell it was a hot ass walking.
Speaker 7: Oh, it was.
Speaker 2: Walking Afro.
Speaker 4: It was like the exact opposite when he came in here walking from the rain and it was just like sopping wet for two seconds.
Speaker 1: It is raining pretty hard right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my windows, damn.
Speaker 1: You're cooked. Tell other Crystal, roll them up?
Speaker 5: What is your what is my keys are on me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is anybody else in the in the Sonic University? He like is compared to a power Runner like power I mean there's a couple like but you gotta find something else shadow. No, No, that's cringe. Yeah, Sonic knuckles was cool, but.
Speaker 1: Now know those kind of cringes too. It was but it worked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now if you try to do something else with it, Shadow, I'm cool with Shadow.
Speaker 5: I got to go back to the Electrician and find another age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Electrician and the plumber.
Speaker 2: Will keep your house, please, Sonic in the reject, all right, that was mean.
Speaker 1: Sonic can character. I don't know Sonic can shake. I'm thinking like Sonic like the food places.
Speaker 4: I don't know if there's nothing like, I don't think we can force.
Speaker 1: Soniclipino Popper, Sonic and corn Dog, corn Dog, son Top Corn Dogs. Sonic is slept on bro. I'm telling you Sonic is good.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 1: I have not I don't think I've ever had. So it's just like, what like, yeah, it's better.
Speaker 2: Ship looks like.
Speaker 1: Ship everyone give it's solid. Yeah, better than Colver's.
Speaker 5: Solid.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We're on our road trip the way Bomber guys signed for some culverts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like, we got my.
Speaker 4: Ship.
Speaker 1: I was like, let's go to Culver's. I found one and said it was like it would add thirty minutes on. He's like, oh man, I was like, we'll find it. One. Don't worry. We went and found. We founded on the culvers, you got the curd burglar.
Speaker 2: And we told the ladies of the counter Jeff was because we are their cameras and shipped. We told the lady the counter that Jeff was a famous rapper, and the whole fucking staff got up.
Speaker 1: Jeff take his order, Big Jeff, Yeah, big Jeff. And they're asking like, what's his favorite.
Speaker 2: Like what's his song? He's like, I don't know, I'm just ordering. He was so confused, he didn't know. I hate said that ship. It was hilarious. But what's your stat prediction for Hallopeno Poppers, the Big Corn Dogs, the big Corn Dog.
Speaker 1: I don't know what floaded tots. Uh, he's probably like what four hundred yards six five six touchdowns something like that. Yeah, oh you are that is tretial, right. Zoom and boom says Detroit DC.
Speaker 7: Zoom, boom.
Speaker 3: I'm glad we're staying here later at night, so I don't even gott to walk to the parking garage and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I gotta walk in that ship. Well it might be by the time shoulder. Yeah, I'm here, like four to six five touchdowns six touchdowns. It depends to clean the living room. I told the kids, they clean the living room, I get ice on the night.
Speaker 1: So they did.
Speaker 2: I'm leaving it.
Speaker 1: They didn't. Yeah, Brice is getting big, man, He's like, I hear it enough, he's getting big. Yeah, he's like walking around. Yeah, he's like full words, like recognizing Harmonica. Yeah, he was calling it myna.
Speaker 2: It's like Monica, yeah, Monica.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 4: My baby sister swore for the first time in front of me. She heard me, uh going half half.
Speaker 2: The herd.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what was coming.
Speaker 4: Was like.
Speaker 16: The look on your clip. I hope clips you heard me. No, yeah, you said a hard f F bomb you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to say it if I don't have to, but yeah no, yeah, okay, yeah I know, but I don't want to be thinking like a hard hard yeah. Yeah that's my No, that's my bad. Probably I didn't need to get hard in front of that. Yeah, it was like, you know what, I honestly had your same reaction I had. Yeah, I had your same reaction when I heard it, though, because like that was the first time I ever heard her swore, and yeah, it was that. I was like, oh, god, damn.
Speaker 1: Benjamin said, the hard ar is crazy.
Speaker 5: Teaching them young, My god, they're running with the.
Speaker 1: Super chant, he says, Sonic and Boom. Maybe maybe just Sonic Boom. So detroy D c want Boom as well, but again maybe not everybody character, but like Sonic Boom is the thing.
Speaker 2: You know, what's a song or a band. It's like something Silk Sonic, Silk, so.
Speaker 1: Fox with that. To be honest, Silk Sonic, Silk, Sonic.
Speaker 5: Son he would have to be.
Speaker 4: About saying he runs like a brace.
Speaker 1: Him. Sorry, it's a banger.
Speaker 2: Due Uh yeah, I'm out.
Speaker 3: Sonic Prime, Sonic and Prime Sonic, Prime, Sonic, Prime, Silver, Sonic.
Speaker 1: Hard f is crazy. Hard f is crazy. My fault fault, Sonic x Sonic and tricks. We'll figure it out. Sonic Zach Soap says Yoshi and Toad. Maybe in my car is Sonic in the scrubs.
Speaker 17: It Sonic Adventuress, Nick Heroes Nick here call Chris's car is fucked, Nick Nase underwater, guys, gonna stuff for you.
Speaker 2: I didn't really get to talk about the defense, the defense I've been praying for.
Speaker 1: And Kelvin Shepherd teese a little bit we'll talk about that, or we didn't even really talk about the bankfield these guys. Yeah, we guys just bullshitted the whole section.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean yeah, that wasn't on the sheet. We're just going off, all right, we're gonna break coming back.
Speaker 5: I got in the poll.
Speaker 2: Guys want Jared Goff underrated or Lion's new defense line defense Winning.
Speaker 1: But first let us tell you guys about water Hazard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will tell you guys about Listen. We are so excited to bring Founders water Hazard to the bullpen man shout out. This is the first canned cocktail from Founders, and it's absolutely fantastic. If you like Baja Blast, you're gonna absolutely love water Hazard. It's best served over ice with the slice of lemon preferably. And next time you're out, get in the drink with water Hazard. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 1: What brings you in today?
Speaker 10: Spitzer exord Doc. I just can't I can't sleep.
Speaker 7: Why is it?
Speaker 10: I got a lot on my mind. I feel like I'm not streaming enough. True, I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm.
Speaker 10: Letting down the listeners.
Speaker 5: Is there anything in your life you think you can take action?
Speaker 7: To change this.
Speaker 11: You know, I was talking about you know, Woodward Heavyweights five to seven Monday through Friday in the Woodward Sports Network.
Speaker 10: We're talking about doing a twenty four hour stream June nineteenth.
Speaker 1: I mean, is that okay?
Speaker 10: I'm only half uh yeah, So Broulbert Heavyweight's second Subathan June nineteenth.
Speaker 2: Ending on my stream.
Speaker 1: That can fix it. I mean, you have a doctor you've been taking. I mean.
Speaker 18: It's game on at Art and Jake's wings Burgers, pizza and ice cold drinks served up with attention to detail, wall to wall TV's great service and a vibe that keeps your crew coming back. Artin Jakes a sports bar setting with a fine dining flavor, a ton.
Speaker 8: Of fun, a ton of sports, and a ton of man. Welcome to the Woodward Heavyweights live daily on wood.
Speaker 3: Mad Packs shout out to mad Packs. Go to get madpacks dot com and find a store near you carrying the best product in the game, whether it's high Low pre Roll, a Boomshot Transler, or a tc AT Blizzy Peck Fusemoon Rock, Go find it today. Mad Flavor, mad High, madpacksmadpacks dot com, Get madpacks dot Com.
Speaker 1: I think it was Zach Soap, I missed it, which I want to get the proper credit. Oh is zax Soap? Chris knows all about water hazards his ears in his car laughing he's disappointed. Yeah, he's held my eyes me right now and you got the sciences.
Speaker 5: No, just I don't know, just randomly, I don't know if she got a storing problem with bitch.
Speaker 1: Back whatever. Find I mean, he's Spimo Rex. You know Chris Gordo in the building.
Speaker 2: Kelvin Sheppard the clip got just put it in there was talking about doing some homework on the elite defenses across the NFL this year, and he made mentioned to the Nickel defense. And I've been I've been praying for this since fucking last season. Prayed for in January. I prayed for it multiple times, and now it feels like they're finally gonna do it. I'm fucking pumped for this. I think it just makes sense to do I think we have the pieces for it. We talked about it all the off season. You lost the best covers linebacker, one of the best covers linebackers in the National Football League. I don't think you're just gonna replace that with all due respect, friend of the Showa Veran Malcolm ron Reguez, I don't think damn sure, don't think.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Rolder is right to provide that for you. I think you have to to put on the extra safety.
Speaker 2: And I think that's the way to go, because that's the way the NFL at least successful defense in NFL are doing it over seventy percent of the time. Texans, Seattle, the Rams. I think we have the piece for two, even if you keep I to have a co source.
Speaker 1: I reached out, I said, hey, his Branch can come back play some nickel. He said, fuck no, he said, one, safeties get paid more. Yep.
Speaker 2: Two, he just prefers it. And like, why did they switch him out of that? I said, you know what, that still makes sense because.
Speaker 1: Chuck Clark could play it. Roger McCree could play it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the Christianizian, Keith Abney, Keith Abney, he either one of those guys could play it. And to be honest with you, the way that Brian Branch played safety to begin with was kind of you know, free roman, free range and do whatever the hell he wanted to.
Speaker 1: He could line back down there anyway. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But part of it too, is you I watched Mike McDonald's defense, a couple videos on Mike McDonald's defense, and then over after they win the Super Bowl and the thing that they do him Jesse Mentor, they bring down the crowd of the line scrimmage and you just never know what five are coming. Yeah they're sending five. Yeah, but you just don't know what combination of it's gonna be. Nick wi Ors, she dropped back of the coverage. It's it's it's all funky, all nasty. I think they can do that with this front.
Speaker 1: Win healthy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the key is when healthy, because you've got a lot of guys to play that nickel position, but you've only got a few guys that can play outside cornerback. So you need those guys to stay healthy because it doesn't matter how good your nickel is if your corners on the outside are just getting torched. But yeah, I do think that we saw it kind of coming when when you look at the offseason signings, you'll get the free agent acquisitions, and they really brought in a true battle for that nickel spot more than a true battle for that off ball linebacker spot. And that's I think that was the telling part of it was, Yeah, they didn't really sign a will to compete for that spot. They want competition for their starting spots. They brought in four guys to compete for the Nickel spot, so I would assume, and Shep has said.
Speaker 1: On Dan Miller's show that they're going to use that a lot more, which they need to part of go ahead with you said that.
Speaker 6: You said that Shep spend his time watching like three or four defenses and kind of study and everything, and that's where all of this came from. So I mean, look, if chef, if Shep takes away those three or four great things from defense, he might be a great defensive coordinator.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: I love it, man, I love it, and this needs to change.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, guys. One of the pieces too, Like we talked about the pieces they brought in, Uh DJ want them. You go look at it. He doesn't look at the defensive ends that we've had in the past. They're not the big, heavy, your set guy.
Speaker 1: Long rush his way through there, longer, skinnier. But also you look at his tape.
Speaker 2: He dropped back in the coverage, Like I think they're gonna mix it up and get a little funk in the front. At least try it experiment.
Speaker 4: Derek Moore can do the same thing.
Speaker 5: Derek Moore.
Speaker 4: We've also seen him able to drop the coverage. Yeah, so it's you know the whole that bookend. You know, defensive end spot is gonna be a lot more versatile than an a q M.
Speaker 1: Go watch the Seattle's defense.
Speaker 2: They'll want they'll they'll show the first of all, they always start in cover two and they'll either drop down Nicki Muori whoever, Julian Love I think is the other safety, and I just they confused the quarterbacks right before the snap, but then you don't know again which five are coming.
Speaker 1: And they're always doing a stunt too. That's another thing I would know is too, they're always stunned.
Speaker 2: I think que and a Leam can execute that if it ends up being entirely obviously he has opportunities too, but you need to have athleticism on your front to do that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, finally for the first time.
Speaker 1: In forever.
Speaker 2: I mean we had it with Onza Sue and and fairly for a little bit. Yeah, Jason Jones, they not the athletic but bigger buy.
Speaker 4: Roy Lopez showed that a little bit, but it was a DJ Reader was mainly that, you know, clog two guys up, take two blocks, so he kind of saw a lot more of him clogging up the middle for a while. I think it's gonna look significantly different, more.
Speaker 2: Athletic DJ Reader at this point. You can see you want them to be DJ Reader in terms of like is at production stopping to run over that too? But like if you ask him was stne you ask him rush the passer, I think he's more equipp to do that than DJ Reader was.
Speaker 1: I think he's he think he's more comfortable doing it.
Speaker 5: I remember watching.
Speaker 3: The biggest part is especially on the defensive line, when you're working as a unit, the fluidity and the comfortability with those stunts, with the guys next to you, with yourself doing them is so important because it has to be a bang, bang thing without even thinking about it.
Speaker 1: So having a guy like Tyler Williams in.
Speaker 3: There who was doing that at Ohio State, who was rushing the pass or more in that role will definitely show that he's more comfortable in doing that than DJ Reader was.
Speaker 1: It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks.
Speaker 2: Agreed, and just being older, bigger body guy. After all those years all that wait on you, you're not as springy as you once were. I mean, they're all freak athletes, but I think Tyler was more athletic. DJ Reader coming into the NFL to begin with, Yeah, you're about to say some Gordon.
Speaker 4: No actually spending kind of covering my point. I just I remember watching him doing a lot more stunts, getting a lot more action in Ohio State.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they used him as a pass rusher more because they had the runs stopper.
Speaker 1: Next to him. So I think McDonald I think it again.
Speaker 3: Everything on this defense boils down to being healthy because you have the talent there. You've got a very talented front seven. When you look at the guys in there, it's just can Ali McNeil stay healthy, can leave Island, Zerique stay healthy? And DJ wanham is dealt with injuries before in his past. Obviously. You know, if healthy Peyton Turner is your third or fourth ed thrusher is a damn good piece to have. So yeah, I mean, I don't want to sound like a broken clock every fucking year, but you gotta stay healthy.
Speaker 1: That's the only way you're gonna have success.
Speaker 2: You're you're right on it, and uh Zach Snibiver sports chest. Dj Reeves barely a cornerback one. He was never supposed to be supposed to be. Terry supposed to be a cornerback one. Yeah, unfortunately it just hasn't come to fruition. That's another guy who I think he played Nickel.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if he was supposed to be cornerback too. I think Annis Ragshaw was supposed to be cornerback too.
Speaker 1: I was looking that way in Spring, but Spring's pajama party. Who knows.
Speaker 2: But I mean even Terry On though back to the Nickel's point of him is like, again, he played that at Alabama. That's that's how he broke into the scene, playing that star position for them. And last year that the plague re injured his shoulder on he fucking cra agree bait packer, I remember who it was, but.
Speaker 1: Terry On willing tackle it.
Speaker 2: The best case scenario of the nicolsot is hes supposed to be like your little hybrid safety linebacker guy.
Speaker 3: I think the best case scenario, it looks like he put on his way too. Yeah, he did look bigger. I think him and Nickel with Rocky Scene. Rocky Scene and Nis Rakeshaw on the outside. Those are your two outside corner back.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They're long, they're athletic, they're big, they have good ball skills. They feel comfortable in press coverage. They both played press coverage multiple times in their career and it's played in college. And so that's what he does anytime you talk to him, Like he said when you met him, how intense he was when he said, like, no, like I'm I'm an outside corner and.
Speaker 1: So yeah, posts check.
Speaker 3: Those are the two guys that are built to play the position. And I hope they don't run as much, man, because it's gonna be DJ Read and Terry and.
Speaker 2: Arnold sounds like a Mortal Kombat fighter. Yeah, kind of does.
Speaker 4: I am so happy that we still have Rocky Alson thought that guy in our backfield is gonna be huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, BBK all Caps Rocky Scene is fucking underrated.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I just call him the best, arguably the best guy on the team.
Speaker 2: Cornerbacks. Jama like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he would beat the motherfucker to know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, I remember practicing master your rockey seeing I'm like, how the fuck who the fuck.
Speaker 1: He's the best man coverage corner we have on the team for sure. Dude him locking up a J.
Speaker 2: Brown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Eagles got Yeah. Like, I just way too confident. I have no confidence in that this. I don't expect that is to play a single snap. I'm just saying, you know, perfect world, your two outside cornerbacks would be and his racestaw and Rocky Scene because they're built for it.
Speaker 2: I think the thing to number two with him, and it feels like like who is this guy? Where'd you come from? I'm pretty sure he was the second round, second round pick, yeah, which is like those some pretty high expectations a second round pick, Yeah, for sure. So I don't think it's like out of like I mean, it's kind of weird that he ends up probably being the best quarterback on your team, sure because he's been in the league for a minute.
Speaker 1: But like you saw it for your eyes, you saw it for yourself. The stats were there, borderline pro bowler.
Speaker 2: A twenty one yards a game, whinning coverage that's for fucking tremendous, very good. And we went down with the receiver clam George Pickens post DeVante Adams, like you played dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, I'm excited for this detro Lines defense. I just say just the front is maybe now. Ronald Fraser says, I think we need to try Rake and safety. I think Rake needs to try to get on the field.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: They did try Rocky cent safety last year little bit too. Maybe what could any of those guys translate to a free safety? DJ Reid?
Speaker 7: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe he's probably the best. Like, but you're paying the cover corner, yeah.
Speaker 2: CB one money not really and we drafted Abney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we need a safety well yeah, oh yeah, free safety. Yeah, we need a free safety. But maybe he could do that. I feel like, out of all of them, he would probably be the best to transfer to that. But yeah, because I'm thinking, like, if you have Rock and Terry on on the outside and Abney or whoever that wins the nickel.
Speaker 2: Spot because Chuck, Clark and Max are more strong, so they're more strong, you don't have another free outside of Dan Jackson.
Speaker 1: Thomas Harper. Apparently branch Thomas Harper is gonna be next star safety apparently.
Speaker 2: Uh he played well yeah, shout Thomas Harper.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say he's gonna be a star.
Speaker 2: But well, he's not even at the starting reps right now. I mean it's it's spring still. But it's easy Heasians one getting the reps back.
Speaker 1: Christian Easian Easians more of a nickel box safety as well. But they have him at free safety right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they're putting him at free safety of these guys like Chuck Clark could be there.
Speaker 1: Chuck Clark could play free safety too. That's the only concern of the defense.
Speaker 2: But if the front sevens executing, yeah, we should be straight sure. And when I say front seven, I'm including that whoever that nickel ends up being, because yeah, it'll be part of your seven.
Speaker 1: There's seven. Shout out him. I got Black Noir, great show.
Speaker 2: I wish I kind of wish they whatever that was, Like, I want to home Lader clone the Black Noir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they kind of blech watch it's it didn't happen as a don't worry. I'll give you the clip notes.
Speaker 5: Christ I respect that sick bird.
Speaker 1: Uh tell us about thrive.
Speaker 4: I will tell you guys about thrive. Listen, most people think that energy comes in a sixteen ounce canful of sugar and neon colored liquid. But listen, man, you know better. It's time to upgrade your game with Thrive Energy Pouches.
Speaker 1: This is not your daddy's dip.
Speaker 4: It's tobacco free, uh nickotine free, mental powerhouse packing three hundred milligrams of clean smart caffeine including Alpha GPC and l thienine, No jitters, no sugar crash, and zero bloating. Thrive can be found online at dip stop dot com. That's dip stop dot com. Remember to use the promo code WSN for fifteen percent off your entire order and exclusively at all Market Fresh and Market Square locations. Thrive Clean Energy, zero distractions, They just fing work.
Speaker 8: The boys of Summer are ready to get back to the playoffs, and there's no better place to get your.
Speaker 7: Tigers coverage than Woodwards Sports.
Speaker 8: Join us all season long as we follow as our hometown Tigers claw and fights is gone. See the roar with Woodward Sports.
Speaker 12: Rive Energy Pouches give me the energy and clarity to find and beat the ship out of every opportunity to shows.
Speaker 8: Faced back said, create the wave.
Speaker 9: We can well pleasum coach.
Speaker 18: Wringing, get your head shot point bad stop sixteen.
Speaker 12: Rive Energy Pouches are for the people who actually want to win, not for the cry babies out there who are happy with the participation award.
Speaker 1: There's zero show, so give thriving trus.
Speaker 7: Hunting season is almost to your Detroit.
Speaker 9: Your Lions are on the prow.
Speaker 8: Make sure you're locked into Woodward Sports for all the DN Campbell reactions, Jared Goff touchdowns, Common Roth first downs, Kenny pancakes, Kirmy picks, Jim's big plays, and of course Jack Fox his leg Jay locked in on all your Lions coverage right here on Detroit's number one sports networks.
Speaker 2: Last Chair Massage Sharehouse, My guy Doctor Duncan holed down the corner of Biberta Long Leg bro We also hosted us so graciously for our draft party.
Speaker 1: Want to make sure you guys go support them.
Speaker 2: Go subscribe to a channel.
Speaker 1: He has a number one massage share of future on the internet.
Speaker 2: You guys think about buying one, you gotta check out a channel to get you the number one reviews. Uh listen massage shaouse dot com, scan the QR code, support those supporters.
Speaker 1: Shout on my guy Doc Derek Duncan. Shout out Doc.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Doc the defor Lions posted a video of way Mo doing way More Tang's deep touchdown Boss Ben Selly, Yeah, I noticed though, you notice the starting cornerbacks in the vicinity where d J Reid and in his rake a strong. Now, I don't know there has anything to do with Terryon's injury or not. He was out there for a light day, but was he He's injured his shoulder still, we was coming back from it that his first day back was last Friday, but from Florida.
Speaker 5: Healthy enough to.
Speaker 1: That's probably didn't pull up for terry On. He's my shoulders kind of.
Speaker 4: Pistol with himself.
Speaker 2: Uh, game time decisions, decision he didn't. He ended up going so good for him, made the right choice.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully he's okay. We need him, Yeah, dude, I mean yeah, we need everybody. All hands on deck, right, You're right. I'm not gonna hate it. I'm I'm not trying to him, just being keeping it real me. He hasn't.
Speaker 2: He had some good games last year, but the context of those games, Jake Browning fucking j J McCarthy, Like, I wanna, I want to show you love.
Speaker 1: For that, but it's like, fuck, those guys suck it's tough.
Speaker 3: We'll see uh DBK with the super chances, Rakestraw filling in while t A hits it listens.
Speaker 1: Rewards on the screen.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that, Terry on Okay, all right, I'm gonna read the Terry comments, pull a Neil.
Speaker 1: What we're not gonna do, well, we're not gonna do.
Speaker 3: What we're not gonna do is sit here like d b K and say Rake Straw filling in while Ta hits it on robbery. That's not what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: I gotta find out. What we're not gonna do is sit here and say that's the least stuff.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't lie it is. He's good at it. What was the question again, doctor, I don't I don't know if I had one, actually have one.
Speaker 2: Maybe oh yeah jo stuff, Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Ray Strong gug get starting quarterback out there. My question, I'm trying to figure out if Ta was even available to be out there today. Yeah, that's a tough question. I'll try to find it. Don't know the answer to that one. I was a Ray guy, but Rake just he can't stay healthy, man. I mean, it's it would be it'd be nice, but like we need all that's our whole second, that's literally our entire secondary. It's guys that can't say healthy. Yeah, nobody's played the whole year last year. Yeah, none of them. Ali.
Speaker 2: I saw an article shame of me if I remember who it was, but somebody expressed Jared Goff as the most underrated quarterback in the National Football League. It was former NFL player in scout Bucky Brooks. Actually, m Jared Goff is still aren't a winner Soldier shout out the Winter Soldier. That's actually the lead. I didn't know what Black Panther was. He popped up on scream Like.
Speaker 7: Yo, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Winter Soldiers elite movie. How would you rank those in terms of like just good movies, the just the Captain American movies, or just that whole Marvel.
Speaker 2: Kind of mixed the Captain America and the Avengers. Yeah, if you put all Marvel in there, like, I mean that era, well, no, you weren't just like the Avengers era that was Civil War that black Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. I'm mixing in with the Avengers. I'm putting first one a Soldier though we popped up.
Speaker 2: I'm putting Ragnarok number one, probably because it's funny.
Speaker 3: It's I mean, I think it was just a perfect mix of everything, like Thor being badass, funny, Hulk fights like a ton of sweet ship.
Speaker 4: I put Actually Thor Ragna looked the best out of any Marvel movie as well, the way they utilized color, the CGI and the practical effects.
Speaker 1: I like, what was it? I would probably put I want to say Civil War one, actually Civil Civil War number one.
Speaker 3: I feel like endgame has to be up there. Yeah, Infinity War War. Yeah yeah, Infinity Infinity War is better than Nygame.
Speaker 6: I disagree with that. I think that game was better. I like was one Top three, but that was like the that was like the first time watching a movie where I'm like, oh ship like it ended where you lost?
Speaker 5: Yeah that's Infinity where yeaheah, yeah no, that's that's end game right.
Speaker 1: No any game? Ok?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah then yeah, Top three off, rip up Thor three, Doctor Strange two, O G iron Man number one?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 5: Just popped out?
Speaker 1: That was a good one.
Speaker 4: That one was okay, but Doctor Strange was the Sam Raimi is interesting.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm I'm like a strange.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about Doctor Strange. Doctor Strange too. He was the secondary character in Charlott, which was the main character of the the that last Doctor Strange movie.
Speaker 1: So up there for me, Spider Man's up there.
Speaker 3: I would the out of the I like the original fire bro before, like the first the first Avengers movie is fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly a legend.
Speaker 2: A cinematic moment is like bridge we have a Hulk, Yeah, he takes I've got got Yeah.
Speaker 4: That whole like to face down between Tony Stark and Loki in that, like that was one of the fullest moments, but like it was just Tony Stark. It was just straight up Robert Downey Jr. And Tom Hit'll stend like acting their asses off.
Speaker 1: We're like, uh, you gotta get music. Remember hearing that the first that the whole you gotta get angry. That's a secret cat I'm always he jumps off. Yeah, that's the original Avengers.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, o g iron Man was the first movie I saw ont of Midnight. I'm gonna watch that ship tonight, No hockey, tonight hockey. That series sucking nuts, absolutely insane. I think Vegas been like in control of the majority of it. Two comebacks like we're comebacks and some of the crazy we got hockey tonight.
Speaker 3: We got d Mac coming in to UH to talk about Dylan Larkin asking to step down as the Red Wlings captain. Shout out to Amnesia in the house, shaking us up with a ton of cool stuff.
Speaker 1: Pre show. We're gonna give d Max his little crack back as well. But Justin comes in here he says, I got eight topics, prepp, do you think I need anything to show? Eight topics? We got d Max and we got two breaking news things that you get through two of those. Yeah, So that's gonna be a lot of fun. Though. God, his college is Captain America, the first Avenger, iron Man three Captain, Original Captain America's go to solid.
Speaker 2: I kind of want to put Winter Soldiers my first one because that was the first, Like Collab wasn't the Avengers was.
Speaker 4: Winter Soldier is like if you're if you're not a superhero movie fan, you can still enjoy the hell out of Winter Soldier because it's like a good lyrical thriller, Like I feel Jase was.
Speaker 2: A sleeper too, Guardian. They're all good, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The newest one said bro, Yeah, I love I want this shot on the plane. I was like crying the back of the plane. Cool, I'm glad you cracked. Yeah, I shut the seal or the little the little water dude, Yeah, come on.
Speaker 2: Or what's the one where the gandal sacrificed himself?
Speaker 1: What's his name with a whistle? Oh to that one?
Speaker 4: That one that's is such a cool character.
Speaker 1: He's about be his dad dude. Yeah, that aarros sick.
Speaker 4: One of the coolest weapons I've ever seen. Infections.
Speaker 1: It's badass and he comes through his whistling sucking ship up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, Aura, straight up, Aura.
Speaker 1: Storm Breaker, the b f G from Doom.
Speaker 5: I'll be the glove, the glove with.
Speaker 2: The off camera off camera Skywalker weapon.
Speaker 4: Marrom and Marvel storm Breaker the Glove.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't get all the stones too, Yeah, you get one stone, the.
Speaker 5: Reality the customer. You can handle all that, Chris, what you're doing, all that the fire, it's what the.
Speaker 1: What the fantastic will give Chris Black widows suit and call it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a good be sexualized a little too much. I don't feel I don't feel.
Speaker 3: Safe, and Marble movies have been It's not gonna lie since blowed me sixty sixty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold up after that, like, how do you like keep up with that? Though?
Speaker 2: You know that's that's that's why I like a little type of old little He's just he was just too good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything after that, you're to think his ass.
Speaker 2: That's the same thing they.
Speaker 1: Should have edited and just went into X Men. I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're gonna make some background shout out to the O G x O G. But the X Men movies like X one, two and three, Yeah, that started. Blade started it. Blade was the first super.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about, like like the Role and they started like yeah, Heavy Roll Studios.
Speaker 4: They were the first like multiverse type deal where you can make multiple different movies about the.
Speaker 2: Same Shout out to uh shouts my boys, Antoine Tree. We watched Blade and we go Role Blade.
Speaker 1: Ye, we fall down if we're bleeding and we just start looking at our blood like I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, fun faster, Yeah that's my guys. Oh ship, all right, it's gonna break. What were we gonna talk about? We'll come back. I'm giving christ car your cars because they gotta taking.
Speaker 5: That ship intomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, blame them.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is.
Speaker 5: What the fun do you guys do to my car? So he brought it to us full of water.
Speaker 1: Because like, my car is fucked up.
Speaker 3: No ship, brother, you drove through a month seeing those memes of the guys that like hire like electricians or they hire like computer repair guys to come out.
Speaker 1: They fill their PC with like twenty cans of beans. Yeah, He's like, yeah, it's just not working. I don't know, I don't know if overheat or something. The guy opened to it's like, dude, serious, he was like, no, what, there's a ton of something in there.
Speaker 6: Really, I show I show up. I opened the door. It's just like a ship ton of water that flies.
Speaker 7: Let's see it.
Speaker 6: Walk store in the dealersh well, actually, Jeff, uh Jeff, I have Freddie's cousin. It works at that dealership.
Speaker 5: So shout out to shout out to Josh man cool, Josh pissed, Josh, you gonna being your money tomorrow.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna get Chris basketball topic. It's one that I want to have a discussion about. Well, fuddy, let me tell you guys about black Rock. Looking for the perfect spot to host your next party you get together, had the black Rock bar and grill home with a steakless Stone. Whether it's a graduation party, baby shower, rehearsal dinner, or the next big watch party, Black Rock has the food, drinks, and atmosphere to make it unforgettable. The best part is truly something for everybody. From cran handcrafted cocktails to refreshing mocktails, fresh shallow stack burgers, incredible desertion, the famous steaks cooked riund the Rock or chef prepared perfection. Black Ross got you covered. Final location here your day at Blackrock Restaurants dot com.
Speaker 7: The next generation of Detroit is here.
Speaker 8: Cunch Time is back on Woodwards Sports j five Friday and Booner Monday through Friday, eleven am to one pm, taking Detroit sports coverage to the next level with massive interviews, viral moments, and.
Speaker 9: The best live reaction. Get ready to Detroit.
Speaker 1: The young guns are taking.
Speaker 7: Over funch time on Woodward Sports.
Speaker 8: We don't like to brag that we are the toughest sports network in Detroit, but.
Speaker 1: We do have a guy named Darren McCarty on our shod.
Speaker 7: Woodwards Sports.
Speaker 6: Buddies Pizza, home of the original Detroit style pizza. They've been doing this for eighty years. They are a trusted brand. You've seen it on the Woodward Heavyweights watch parties, all the Woodward Sports watch parties. You've seen us having the pizza, the meatball, it's the salad, the bread, they got it all.
Speaker 5: They got it all, the wings.
Speaker 6: You can save ten percent using the promo code ten meal at Buddiespizza dot com.
Speaker 5: Check it out.
Speaker 2: I just saw a brand new this is five different videos with Knicks fans beating the ship out of Spurs fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 19: Bro, they're awful people. It's just that's just all in New York though. They're just New York's full like pieces. It's an experiment. Yeah, honestly, it's a fool full anger.
Speaker 2: It's crazy though, because, like, is Japan extremely like consolidated.
Speaker 1: Like that too.
Speaker 4: They're not doing but the culture is completely different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, super respectful culture in span that's true. I did see something they say Japanese being there. No, I can't even do it. I can't even do it. I did see somewhere they said they have like they have lost over there. That's one of the best episodes of south Park, probably the best episode of south Park City. No, the City Sushi episode. Oh yeah, Chris, Yes, I saw on a report this weekend.
Speaker 2: I wish I could tell you from who that the Detroit Pisons would be interested in CJ McCollum. I'm fine, that's cool with me. But I saw people celebrating it as if this was your savior, this was the home run. Yeah, And I don't feel that way.
Speaker 5: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 6: The CJ McCollum move is if you go and get another CJ McCollum level player, like I'm I'm of the mindset you do one of two things. You star hunt for the guys like Kyrie Kawhi, who the Pisses have reputably been linked to as a real possibility, and then you know Kevin Durant you can throw in there too. I haven't heard any pistons to Kevin Durant. I haven't heard much Kevin Durant chatter in general. But I gotta think that after he called all his team cousins like he's gone. But you gotta do one of two things. You gotta either go get that superstar or get CJ McCollum and another significant piece and have like a really good starting five, because what you're seeing in what you're seeing with the New York Knicks, what you're seeing with the Spurs, what you're seeing with the Thunder are these teams that have a lot of high quality starters on their team. That's just the blueprint for today. The Pistons have the depth. I think they have really good depth on this team, and they have the flexibility to keep all the pieces that they want Duncan Robinson, Tobias Harris, all of that and still go out and get two high level starters. And I'm kind of with that move, honestly, because as much as I love Kawhi or Kyrie, and I wouldn't complain if you got either of them, if you get too high level starters like Tyro Hero and a very good and a very good four, then I'm really happy with bringing Tobias and the bench. You got Dunky Robinson on the bench, you probably shipped out. Yeah, you'd ship out to do that. You'd ship out carousel Vert, you'd chip out Ron Holland, you'd ship out Stu. Those for Hero and uh Hero and like like a four, like a four. They've been linked to Chris Stops as well. Are you guys interested in Chris stops even though he has a mystery illness and everybody is were so funny, They.
Speaker 1: Actually don't. I don't want that.
Speaker 5: You have some ship.
Speaker 1: Weird crazy Bill was working for a whole week with a mystery illness right on his lip. Buy big hurt. That's true.
Speaker 2: Whatever happened to Chris that weird casey had on him from that girl Christophe Perzingis?
Speaker 1: Oh was that settled or he was like found innocent?
Speaker 5: I actually don't know.
Speaker 6: I'll have to look into That was crazy because she was alleging that the same night that he tore his a cl that that he like graped her. And I'm like, that's crazy, Like if you're in that much, if you're in that much paint, like how it doesn't make sense, Like the math doesn't mat there. Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I doubt myself when I'm on my mets. I'm sorry, But ping his shirt, I don't know. People just like like Victory lapping this one, like this is the piece, this is.
Speaker 2: A piece to go alongside k Conny And I'm just not there with the thirty five year.
Speaker 1: Old shooting guard. This is a Wings league.
Speaker 2: You would for sure make the team better, But I'm watching the fucking Spurs and I'm watching the Knicks. See McCollum, Hey, fucking help you do anything? Not a fucking chance, no way. I just I don't know man with Pistons fans. I just I always have this beaf. Gimme Kyrie irving like that.
Speaker 1: That's where I am.
Speaker 3: You guys know, I'm a Kyrie stand He is like a top five favorite player of mine of all time.
Speaker 1: I've talked about like just on top of.
Speaker 3: What he will provide for you, scoring wise, facilitating wise, ball handling wise on the court, in games, big shots, in the playoffs, he's one of the most cut clutch players ever. Like, what he will do for Kid and his career will be irreplaceable. So even if your contract, if it doesn't work out with Kyrie and you don't win a championship, and by the time that he's gone, what he will help Kid with when it comes to finishing around the basket, handling the ball, delivering passes, handling himself in the playoffs wait like playing a certain amount, knowing how to control your body in long playoff stretches and long playoff runs that will be irreplaceable knowledge for Kate Cunning him going forward.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Now, the latest reports I see DNC in here. The latest reports are that Kyrie going to Minnesota. But that's from that, that's from that account that we're we're not sure if they're right yet. They're saying a lot of things. They're saying that Giannis to the Heat is pretty much done, that Kyrie to Minnesota's pretty much done. So well, we'll have to we'll have to see there. But yeah, I think the Pistons need to make a big move. And I've always liked the going for Kawhi or Kyrie because I think that you're not giving up more than like two first in that trade. Yeah, plus like a young asset, and so then you're getting them for one to two years. Well guess what, in two years, you got all your picks back and then you can do the six pick swaps and and you know all of that and go get whoever you want, and like like the Calves did with Donovan Mitchell, Like you could do that Donovan Mitchell type trade in two years if you do a Kyrie or Kawhi right now. So that's why, although they don't fit your timeline right now, get them as a hired gun for one to two years. And you know, like you said, the the the growth that Kawhi or Kyrie can have for cad or a sar is that alone might be enough. Not to mention the encore talent and the ability that you could still shoot all your bullets later, you don't, that's not an all in movie.
Speaker 3: If he could teach Asar how to finish around the basket, you should give him a goddamn Nobel Peace Prize Like it would just that, And how much pressure it would take off of kid cutting him shoulders in the playoffs to have Kyrie irving out there next to him, a finisher in his own right and already already a champion, the best ball handler ever, so you don't got to worry about somebody else not being able to handle the ball or break traps.
Speaker 1: Like I mean, it just makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: I'd rather QUI, but I'm not gonna say no to Kyrie. I just the health stuff with Kyrie is the only thing I don't like. I just can't depend on him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know, man, I mean, I feel like Kyrie. It's it's different.
Speaker 2: I would take why as well, but the side has been about that though I did report to get Quiet. The rumors were they wanted to sorrow or durn and exchange.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, you always start with the ridiculous offers and then you work your way down to reality. Like I'm gonna put out a report that you know, I want Devin Booker, but I'm not willing to part with Ron Holland. Like that's that's just the first start of reporting and negotiating. So I don't think that that's true.
Speaker 2: You could garner that type of price with Kwi though, because he Absoluti and other people are gonna want him.
Speaker 6: To not if he's on a one year at his at his age, I think he'll get more value than Kyri.
Speaker 1: Went somewhere on Kawhi went somewhere on a one year deal.
Speaker 4: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: They won a championship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that was almost ten years ago. So I don't think he's going to have the same value.
Speaker 1: I saw him score twenty six points per game last year, so I think he would.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying he's not good. I'm just saying that the value.
Speaker 1: Will be said to huh, get some acchoir Kyrie right now?
Speaker 5: Quiet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, yeah, I think I think the price is higher than you're thinking.
Speaker 6: I think it's higher than Kyrie. I think it's higher than Kyrie, but I don't think it's much higher than and I don't think it's much higher than two.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe it is.
Speaker 6: Three first and and a young prospect like Ron Howard. I think that gets it done. I don't know what other team is off more than that.
Speaker 1: I'm out on Levine and DNC.
Speaker 4: Yeah easy, you mentioned really wanting wings. What are we thinking about Trey Murphy?
Speaker 3: No, I Trey Murphy has to be the final piece you trade for to put you like a mckel bridges for the for the Knicks, because Trey Murphy can't create his own shot, can't. He's not good in isolation scoring, he's not good when it comes to running an offense. So that doesn't help with the Pistons need right now. Yes, but he's the piece you bring, the three and D guy you bring in to put you.
Speaker 1: Over the top.
Speaker 6: Right, what like if you like if you do Tyler Hero and if you do Tyler Hero and uh, Trey Murphy like?
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 5: I like that a lot.
Speaker 6: That's a shot creator and another elite shooter. And then I think you're in defender and I think you're cooking there, like that's the that's the move. Either go for Kawhi or Kyrie or do Tyler Hero and Trey Murphy and that you're doing a lot, You're doing a lot more.
Speaker 1: I almost like you have to do the Tyler Hero and Trey Murphy. Honestly, when you look at how these teams are built, these teams to where there's four or five different guys out there at the same time. But I would rather do the Kyrie and then still trade for somebody, Like would you guys do during though for Kuhi? Guess what I was trying to get too.
Speaker 6: Originally, Duran is on the table for me for not Kawhi, but the younger guys, the younger, the younger players. I'm on track with him, like my dream is My dream is Boston because they need a center bad. If Jalen Brown really is available, Like somebody do not.
Speaker 3: Want Jalen Brown on this team. Jalen Brown would not want to come to this team. Why would he come here? He wants to go be the man somewhere. He doesn't care about winning. He doesn't care about championships. He cares about being the man.
Speaker 1: He's pulling the Kyrie. Yeah, go be the man in fucking Charlotte, Dude, you have fun.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm in. I'm still interested in in the finals VP. I be talked into it that.
Speaker 2: For sure, can be talking to it.
Speaker 1: But I'd see the point where he was like, would say.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, for sure, for sure. I do think that Spencer's got some validity.
Speaker 2: To what he's I feel like I feel like for him, for someone like that would be the perfect superstar appairent with because Kate is kid them.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, kas can give you your opportunities.
Speaker 5: You're selfish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's un selfish? Is also what cornball?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 6: Jaylen Brow? Yeah, he's got to cut those streams out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he tried to be like when did you see that went to China? Did like a whole little press tour. Really, Stephen Curry's on a billion dollars deal. Yeah, I'll be in China too. Facts. She want me to sew some shoes? I got you.
Speaker 2: You don't even got me million, I'll do flip I'll do flip flops.
Speaker 5: Million.
Speaker 1: A billion dollar shoe deal is nuts? That is you think you're gonna work out like he already did? What's even what I'm like, I got a billion dollars.
Speaker 2: I'm saying for the shoe company, Like you think people start wearing the fucking hope not almost said some races.
Speaker 1: I called before I get myself canceled shoes. They just wear regular shoes. She howse that was as bad as what I was gonna say. But you think people here to start buying them? But just because Steph's got them?
Speaker 3: I mean Steph Curry fans. Well, there's a huge Asian demographic in San Francisco, Yeah, and.
Speaker 6: Like the whole Bay Area, and just basketball is big in Asia as well. So I mean, that's gonna be their shoe. That's gonna be the shoe I heard.
Speaker 1: I heard that they were like sixty percent of the market.
Speaker 6: Do you think that's gonna make Do you think that's gonna make Steph more popular in Asia than Kobe? Because Kobe is very popular in Asia? Do you think Steph with this billion dollars shoe deal will be more popular there than Kobe?
Speaker 4: I feel like he probably already is.
Speaker 1: Probably already is That's not That's not the thick about it. I mean, like Steph is, Yeah, Steph is lebron for the younger generation. Yeah, and the shoes whatever.
Speaker 2: I was wrong, I was way off, represents roughly eight to ten percent of NBA's total business.
Speaker 3: Sixty sixty work up, yeah, hearn said.
Speaker 5: Jack Campbell plus the agent equals under my problem.
Speaker 1: I can't blame easy.
Speaker 4: Heard that one straight from the CCP. That was the propagandatize.
Speaker 1: I was the CCP pumping you with some lies. No, when Lebron said that about Lebron's definitely in the CCP.
Speaker 4: Have you not seen the edits when they put his face on mouth?
Speaker 1: You don't say that, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's like Chinese Communist.
Speaker 3: Party, Communist Party, yeah, and they that's literally what that. Remember the governor got fired because she was a fucking Chinese spy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, working with the mayor of was a long beach somewhere.
Speaker 1: And can maybe she organized the deal with Steph.
Speaker 4: I think it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: I can speak some Mandarin, not really, but I took two years of it, let's hear it. No, come on, dude, I'm too high, all right, Why don't you tell us about the subbathon? I will wellma, Uh, I got scared a little bit.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is the Subotan the Subatan on June summertime, stopping you canceled the Subbathon on June nineteenth is gonna be a lot of fun. We're gonna do an.
Speaker 3: We got a ton of cool people set up to come out and make some cameos. Sean's gonna be grilling meat. We're gonna have a ton of fun. Uh, different insiders coming in, a lot of people, a lot of different activities.
Speaker 1: But it's up to you, guys, how long we strained. Our goal is twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: The cap is twenty four hours, but it depends on how long you keep us streaming, So make sure you tune in for the Heavyweights subth on two point zero on June nineteenth to five pm.
Speaker 5: A ton of Sun, a ton of scores cent, a ton of man.
Speaker 8: Welcome to the Woodward Heavyweights, live daily to seven pm.
Speaker 1: On Wizard Stars.
Speaker 20: Finally, life enhancing Lasik surgery at a price you can afford. Michigan's most experienced eye surgeon, doctor Yeldo, is offering the most advanced to LASA at just one thousand, six hundred and ninety nine dollars per eye, regardless of your prescription. Imagine not just being free from contacts and classes, but actually seeing better without them. This limited twenty twenty six spring offer is thousands less than others charge. Go to Yeldoeycenter dot com for your free evaluation and save.
Speaker 8: The Next generation of Detroit sports media is here. Crunch Time is back on Woodward Sports. Join Jeffi of Friday and Booner Monday through Friday, eleven am to one VM, taking Detroit sports coverage to the next level with massive interviews, viral moments, and.
Speaker 9: The best live reactions. Get ready to Detroit.
Speaker 8: The young guns are taking over crunch time on Woodwards Sports.
Speaker 3: Uh Loom Cannabates Go to Loom dot com to find a location near you because they got these new buzzing energy seven half milgramds DC one hundred milligrams of caffeine.
Speaker 1: They'll keep you right through the whole party. Keep it partying all night.
Speaker 3: S Getting the QR code, use promo code WS and thirty get thirty percent off.
Speaker 2: It's the Loom dot Com. Yeah, mail bag, mail bag, mailbag DBK. What we gotta do for wo would have wait sumo match? That's a great idea, Sabatan, Maybe make that money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ten grand the one us go out the window. He will go this way. Yeah, we won't break.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're gonna wrestle on the edge of this tall bills.
Speaker 1: And oil. Please think of the view.
Speaker 2: H seod to sixteen will be black people at juneteenh Sabbathan, or it would just be one of the traditional knicks.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, nixt traditional get together. There will be at least one.
Speaker 2: Half Yeah, Devin dogs plowing up. He's Devin's Dobby pulling up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, half way to pull up.
Speaker 1: We'll have a We'll get JB to pull up face Mexican half face Mexican. Get JB to pull up by will pop in. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 5: Everybody should be there. It's twenty four hours. At some point we're going to see somebody.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, super canepple and he goes racing horses.
Speaker 1: What is faster horse? Yeah, horses?
Speaker 5: Mail bag for.
Speaker 4: Can you try and speak Chinese in a German accent?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna google that though tonight I have a German for.
Speaker 4: That would be like the Norwegian guy get that got a stranded in India.
Speaker 1: That was nuts, that was crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean I.
Speaker 2: Don't let me walk in the streets.
Speaker 4: Well when was he Why did you do Jamaican?
Speaker 1: That's how he's talking about again, that's what it was. That's right. I mean, if you're raised somewhere, you're gonna like that's gonna be your accent. Big yeah, that big, yeah, that big yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Our football team was like there's like four or five Arabic kids on it, and there was like rest like black and white kids. But we all were saying like and that's just something's just like yeah.
Speaker 2: Yellow cus same medium bro medium.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like that that's you know, that's the group.
Speaker 2: Man mail bag is easy selling as artwork of Sydney sweety. Can we at least get it on T shirts?
Speaker 1: Please? I'm all in if you guys the T shirt. Fun fact. I put it on the wall in our office and it's still there's still there, stuck to the wall. Remember how long that's fucking spitballs?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone, I have a friend your spitball spinning on the wall one of the windows in the old studio and it stayed there for months. It was there for a long time. The cleaning lady who just walked past and everything she mopped the fucking floor. I'll never forget what easy like, bro, she can understand English. So the cleaning lady used to come in. Oh, what's up? You know it's fat cock Tuesday. Yeah, it's massive hawk Monday.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd love to just like and she can speak and understanding. You find out she's spoken. Yeah, her husband had come in and magby one day.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Probably, I want to.
Speaker 2: Watch you fuck my legs.
Speaker 1: You speak of this fat cock huh, let's see it. Let's see.
Speaker 4: I come all the way from Kiev co.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were refugees from Ukraine. From the Ukraine, so I should have asked her how much to clean my house? Of course, naked.
Speaker 3: Boil boy clean Cassie's apartment. I'm pretty sure she said I was pretty cheap. Yeah, I might ever come clean my house. Okay, yeah, I hate cleaning.
Speaker 2: Take a honey pack before she comes.
Speaker 1: Walk around. Oh what, No, I'm just chilling.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: You're here, just laid out of the couch. Yeah, you order some Ukrainian dish.
Speaker 2: We have Ukrainian rollups.
Speaker 1: I made being guys.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and make sure you guys check out Woodward Tigers tonight after Woodward Wings, we are doing a post game. Nick is there at the field right now, so if they don't get rained out, shout out, man, go check us out at Woodward Baseball.
Speaker 1: Hell.
Speaker 3: And after this we're gonna take a little break. It's gonna be about seven fifteen, seven thirty ish. We're going live on Woodward Wings for Darren McCarty's initial reactions to Dylan Larkin requesting a trade from the Detroit Red Wings. So make sure you guys stay tuned or tuned into that on the other page.
Speaker 1: On Woodward Wings. It's gonna be awesome. Shout out, well, that'll do it for us today. Appreciate you happening.
Speaker 3: To make sure you smash that like button and subscribe for easy for Gordon, for Chris first H Walker, I am Spencer. We're the heavyweights, and make sure you tune in Woolber Wings coming up in about twenty minutes, we're interviewing Darren McCarty face.
Speaker 1: We'd like corn subscriber, do go like that,