Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raised by a Giant's Discussion. I'm your host, writer Lee. Welcome any moderators and channel members out there. If you're watching on youtub or acts, or if you're listening on Spotify or Apple, or if you're listening to the replay, Welcome to the show. All of my social media links are in the description Facebook, Instagram, x great ways to stay connected and find out about new shows and guest appearances. Links to watch my documentaries jfk X and The Clockwork Shining on Amazon Prime and to be are also in the description. I am going hard on my latest documentary, Psychic Agent. I've changed the subtitle. It's now going to be called Psychic Agent the Gate Program. It's going to be the story of the decade, I feel, and I'm very excited about it. A brand new Channel Members episode dropped the other day. It's a good time to be a channel member, and thank you, Thank you to all the channel members out there. Really appreciate your support. Another one will be dropping soon. If you're not a channel member, please consider becoming one to get access to bonus content and help support the show. Also, don't forget to check out Raised by Giants on ground Zero Radio Plus with Clyde Lewis Monday, Wednesday and Friday at eleven thirty am and Saturday five pm on the ground Zero Radio Plus network. Link is in the description with that down a warm welcome back to the show. Longtime radio host of The Secret Teachings, author, researcher, and really good friend Ryan Gable, Welcome back, brother. It's good to see you.
Speaker 2: You too, buddy. Thanks for having me back on as always.
Speaker 1: Man, we have so much stuff going on. We had and the first thing that I want to start with is something that I don't believe that a lot of people are talking about right now, and that is the robot in the White House. Now. I don't know if it's because people have been desensitized to a lot of this robot stuff, you know, those fake AI robot videos that are online all the time where they got AI doing all kinds of crazy wild stuff, like you know, dancing and like fighting, and that the robots are way better all this stuff than humans are. I don't know if it was that or if it was something else, or that people thought that this video that we're currently watching right now with Milania Trump inside of the White House with the humanoid robot was fake in some sort of AI video, but I did not see anybody talking about this at all, and I thought that that was so interesting. And the further you get into this video, I don't know if you watch this entire thing, but what she says later after the robot introduces itself, which we're getting going to listen to here, she's talking about how that they can download so the consciousness of anybody inside of this humanoid robot, and then they can teach children. That's the entire part. The whole unveiling of this robot in the White House is to teach children. What did you think of this?
Speaker 2: I did see this. I have not myself done a show in it yet. I'm looking at right now, a robot, a woman who, according to conspiracy theorists, is from Venus. I don't know if you've heard that theory. She's actually a Venusian. Others argue that she's from the Plates and that's not a joke. That's actually what a lot of people argue. And then I'm looking at maybe what is a transgender man woman, So it's a new joke. A robot, a transgender and a platinge walk into a bar. But in all seriousness, when I heard that, and I did hear the part about training it to teach children. I wrote a book a long time ago. It's not really one I promoted anymore, but it was about technology and robot and I remember just when you said that, it reminded me of this robot they had called Plato, named after the philosopher Plato, and it was about teaching kids companionship and teaching kids math and science and philosophy, I guess. And that was ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen years ago, and now they are just walking next to the first lady. So things have changed pretty quickly in regard to how available this technology is and how much it's being pushed to the public. Part of it is obviously a natural development of technology. Some of it I think is artificial, and some of it is motivated by malicious intent, in my opinion than more so than benevolency. I'll send you a video when we're done with the show.
Speaker 3: Writer.
Speaker 2: I went to get sushi the other night and we had I forget what I ordered. Maybe my wife ordered to bowl of soup or something, and this robot delivered it to the table. And it's just this four wheeled robot. It delivered it, and it says, you know, here's your food, and all I got thoguzamas, and it turns around and rolls away. And that's just such an ingrained part of life over here. It's not really as common as you might expect, but it is such an ingrained part of life that you see a robot at the mall cleaning the floors. You see robot delivering a bowl of soup or a bottle of sake or something at a restaurant. There's other workers there too, a lot of workers, but it's still they incorporate robots into things. There's some train stations I've seen, But over here it's just part of life in a different way than it's being, as far as I can tell, being pushed in the United States. I mean, when the president was first in office, the second time he was an office, first reinaugurated for this term, the first thing he did was team up with tech companies and team up with technocrats. And of course that's where jade Vance comes as well. But more to the point, this is a technocratic regime. We've even seen recently the discussions. I mean, this was going on months ago, but now we're seeing more discussions about how I think Musk had talked about this. Musk's father was involved in this as well. But this idea that the United States, Greenland, Canada is all part of what is the North American Union. And as I and you and many others have probably noticed, there are a lot of things such as the North American Union, which was a big conspiracy theory, something that the conspiracy theorists were crazy for talking about, and now it's make America great. And it's a very similar thing with electric cars. And with Musk, he's Democrats, so we support him. He's a Republican and we don't support him. But then now you have people like Info Wars giving away electric cars even though they said they were the car of the future that would control us and drive us to the police station if we posted something on social media they didn't like. And suddenly that's okay because Musk is a Republican or something now. And it's a similar thing with robots. The people that told us that the robots are going to take over, the robots are going to be invading our privacy are suddenly like, oh, look, there's a robot at the White House. It's really cool, and if you don't like it, then you must be anti American. I've just seen, as I'm sure you've noticed too, writer, there's a giant shift, a tremendous amount of hypocrisy and double standards, a lot of delusion and paranoia and schizophrenia as far as I can tell. And I think people are so confused they don't know what to think or what to do anymore. So they've just kind of become like children and they just oh, it's funny or it's not funny, and they just move on from there. I think that's how most Americans tend to view things nowadays, because there's too much there's too much information, and there's too much confusion. There's too much disinfo, misinfo. There's even too much truthful information. We're even suspicious of that, so we create conspiracies where there aren't any. It's hard to know what's going on. But that's my assessment initially of the robots story. Plus, we could also last thing. We could also teach our children ourselves.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's it's weird that we live in a country where up in Oregon they've cut math and reading requirements to graduate high school, so you just don't have to have that knowledge. So a country that does that then says, oh, we need robots to teach the kids. Well, you could just teach them how to read and write, and you could also. I mean, that's a part of growing up, and that's a part of like what a family in a community does, is that they teach children. You don't you don't delegate that to a machine. And I guess unless you're super rich and you have like a nanny that teaches them and you're busy all the time, it's a It's something that is concerning because I think that the generation of kids that might be raised in that educational type quote unquote education of environment are the same ones that don't know any They don't know a life. You and I might be the last generation of people that know what a life is like before a cell phone. And I don't think anybody's going to really have any kids aren't going to have any perspective on that. They're going to be raised in that environment. That's what it is. And again over here in Japan, that is a normal thing, but it's a different type of thing. I think over here it's like a it's like a natural developmental thing, and in the US it's there's something else happening. I can't really put my finger on it, but it seems more authoritarian than just, oh, let's have a robot deliver soup because it's cute. Over Here in Japan, there's a difference between what's happening.
Speaker 1: We've come a long way since the rumbas, the rumbas that you put in your house and and you know, clean your floors and stuff. But it's interesting that you bring up Plato because that is the exact person the Milenia. Trump references that we can recreate the ancient Greek philosopher Plato as a humanoid robot to teach children. Hey, that's exactly who she said, and we're gonna hear what this robot says. You're just a second your.
Speaker 3: First lady in Milania. Trump for inviting me to the White House. It is an honor to be at fostering the future together as Global Coalition inaugural meeting, I'm Fig three, a humanoid built in the United States of America. I am grateful to be part of this historic movement to empower children with technology and education, welcome them, Benito Yokoso.
Speaker 1: So then it goes on to say welcome and I think fourteen to fifteen different languages there. We don't have to listen to all of that. But I just thought, why is no one talking about that. This seems like a really big deal. When is the last time humanoid AI robot has walked into the White House. It's kind of a big deal, and I think that it should be a big deal, and everyone's just like, is it even real? I mean, that's the only thing that I can think that people are thinking that they don't want to comment on it because but you can just type it in, Type it into Google. Go to Google right now, typing AI humanoid robot visits White House, You'll see New York Times articles. You'll see all of the article. It's real, it really happened, They really did this.
Speaker 2: Well, that goes back to my point about how it's so hard to tell what's real and what's not real, is that they're really concerning things like this. I think this is concerning for a number of reasons that would take several hours to go into the details about. But things that are actually concerning and genuinely potentially destructive even though their soul is constructive. Those things just get ignored and the algorithm pushes nonsense. This again also connects to what I was referencing with the North American Union. Pete Heggs at the Secretary of Defense was talking about how I think he used the term the Greater North America, and so it would be the make Greater North America great again, which would include the US and Canada and Greenland among other countries. Again, this is all part of the I mean, if you had to define what a global conspiracy was even ten years ago, it was they're going to control where you drive and where you go, and what you buy and what you can sell and mark the beast motif there, and you're not going to have sovereignty, and you're going to be part of these big unions that are merged into a world government, and they're going to control you with electric cars. That's how they're going to get you out of your vehicles. They're going to give you one, but you can't really drive it. They go from driver lists to self driving entirely, and there's going to be robots that do this and teach your kids, and it's like a blend of like real things and then also some little bit of paranoia. But people used to be opposed to this, and now the people that you in my assessment, the people that used to be opposed to this are the ones that not only are they're either advocating for it and justifying it or they're oblivious to it because they're more concerned with like what QAnon is doing on the internet. They've been sucked into that, like all the resistance to the like the North American Union and one World this and One World that, and robots. I've been sucked into q and on, which is counterintelligence things like QAnon, so that when you actually get a freaking robot at the White House, you know, program to say these things, they're they're nowhere to be found because they've been they've been following q andon and looking for the real JFK, which I'm I'm convinced that should be like a reality TV show, Who's the real JFK or RFK or whoever the hell it is, who have this Kennedy guys that's supposed to be alive or whoever it is, But is a JFK junior? Okay, I'm sorry. JFK Junior or Wan Salvin or whatever his name is.
Speaker 1: It's just come on, Ryan, get your Q facts straight, bro.
Speaker 2: Come on, Yeah, I gotta watch my p's and watch my cues. By the way, I also thought it was interesting because I just listened to that robot for the first time. I did not watch the video and when you played it. I'm not a linguistic person, like I am not really good at learning other languages. I am still learning Japanese and I feel like I'm in the just rudimentary Japanese still, And I know that that robot mispronounced the word yokoso. Yokoso is like welcome, and it's pronounced yokos, not yokoso. Yokoso has a totally different meaning. So as advanced as these things are, it still can't pronounce one of the first words you learn when you're learning Japanese. I don't have much confidence that these things can do anything but distract and mislead us, and especially when they're presented as being it's Plato, it's highly intelligent. I mean Plato was also if you read his writings, he was also kind of a eugenicist. So I don't know if I really want Plato teaching my kids anything. And I certainly don't want people that design weapons of war and advocate for religious holy war designing robots and putting them in my house so that the police can show up. Since the robot heard me saying, you know, I really don't support this warrant Iran and then I get arrested for being you know, anti American or something. I just don't trust it on that basis alone. As an issue of privacy. And yes, I understand that I have a phone. I try to turn that off, keep that enough pouch and put that off to the side, and not try not to talk too much around it. I just don't want to bring something like that into my home, or I shouldn't bring that into school. Who's going to pay for that too, by the way, because schools already can't afford like some schools can't afford like basic supplies. What school's going to put a robot in there? And what are you going to? What are they going to do? What are these kids? Teachers can't even break up school fights if they try to, they can get sued. What are they going to? The school doesn't have money to deal with the lawsuits? They don't have money to pay teachers what they what they probably deserve. In some cases they probably don't deserve it. But like the schools can't afford to put these robots in there. A friend of mine writer, I don't know if I told you this, but a friend of mine, his brother put an order in for one of these. I don't know. It's a different kind of robot, but it's very similar to this. This thing was like twenty five thousand dollars for someone like us to buy it. I don't I mean, how many teachers are in a school. Is you think schools that don't have money for anything but a football program are going to spend all that money on robots? How are you going to sink all that The kids are just going to trash them. I want to smash it. I see those little robots delivering food. When I lived in Tucson, I wanted to smash the things. I'm not an adolescent. What a kid's going to do to them? It's just so stupid as far as I'm concerned, such a waste of money and resources.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing is that the government. You're going to sign a grant with the government and then the government is going to lease the schools and the states all of these robots. That's what I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. That's it, and it's going to be subsidized probably to get them in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the only way that you can do it. But there's a bunch of other stuff going on to we got. I found this phenomenon really interesting, Ryan, is that it seems like a lot of people now want to call aliens demons. Okay, we even have JD. Vance on this podcast and this gentleman is asking him when or the UFO file is gonna come out. I got the clip here, we're gonna listen to it. But it seems like that there a lot of people have been pushing this alien demon stuff and it makes absolutely no sense to me because we haven't even proven the fact that aliens even exist. Okay, there's been no proof, no evidence that aliens even exist, and now we've just kind of jumped over that. We've jumped over the proof and the evidence of proving that extraterrestrials actually exists, and then we're automatically labeling them demons. And I don't think that any of these people have ever encountered in actual what could be described as a demon or an evil spirit, because if they would have, then I don't think that they would be calling these things demons because the aliens don't exist. Extraterrestrials do not exist, and if they do, they're not coming here. It's an entire government. We've talked about this so many times, and I don't really want to get roped back into that. If people want to know my thoughts on extraterrestrials and aliens, just go back and watch all of my previous shows. I pretty much laid it out pretty easily for people to follow along. But let's listen to this clip, and I'm gonna have to pause periodically through this discussion because it's around two minutes long, just to get over anything they might try and fly it for.
Speaker 5: You're gonna release all the UFO files.
Speaker 2: We're working on it.
Speaker 6: It's funny. When I came in, I was obsessed with the UFO files, and then you start getting really busy worrying about the economy and national security and things like that. But I've still got three more years as vice president. I will get to the bottom of the UFO files.
Speaker 1: How many presidents. Have we heard say that, Ryan, I'm going to get to the bottom of the UFO files.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say the exact same thing. How many times have we heard Obama, Clinton, Bush, etc. Say the exact same thing. It's a cheap way to get votes.
Speaker 1: We're going to get the bottom of this, I promise next three years, next three years.
Speaker 6: I want to do it.
Speaker 1: Whenever I'm out there running with Erica Kirk as my VP and I'm president in twenty twenty eight, that's probably going to happen.
Speaker 2: Bron Peter Tiel is the Secretary of State.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's ahead of a national security finding.
Speaker 2: That word that that blood for his veins peak.
Speaker 5: Have I what have you done a peak?
Speaker 3: You know? So?
Speaker 1: I actually haven't.
Speaker 5: I have no Dependence Day and I.
Speaker 1: Have I have.
Speaker 6: Not been able to spend enough time on this to really understand it. But I am going to trust me, I'm.
Speaker 5: Obsessed with this.
Speaker 6: I've already had a couple of times where I'm like, all right, we're going to Area fifty one, We're going out to New Mexico. We're just sort of get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 1: No, the Area fifty one thing. Again, these people think that all of the UFO secrets lie Area fifty one. That could be the only place in the United States where it possibly is what has been made infamous by bab Bleazar and bab Blazar story which Bibazar I've heard is getting ready to come back on Joe Rogan. I don't know if that's true or not, if that's happening, but I saw a post on it online on social media that he's getting ready to make his triumphant return back to Jo Rogan's.
Speaker 2: Podcast, the idea of Area fifty one. My feelings are similar to yours. That's part of the narrative that's been spun by the Pentagon for how many years since Roswell It's been seventy five years of disinformation and misinformation the Robertson Panel report to the recent story from the Wall Street Journal, I believe it was about how the Pentagon was responsible for creating these UFO stories and these narratives. Now, that doesn't mean that there's not an archetypical characteristic to these things, that they might not have something to do with fairies and shamans and those types of things related to alternate realities and experiences and consciousness and various substances that take you there, which they certainly do. But I don't think it has anything to do with Area fifty one. This kind of stuff from the government officials. Is it just about as silly as how about we storm Area fifty one? Oh my god, they're going to shoot us. They must be keeping the aliens a secret or you might just be walking onto a secret military base. But it's probably the it's probably the former that makes more sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people get really upset whenever I just say this stuff and then I don't, you know, provide the evidence and the proof behind it. But then whenever I provide the evidence and the proof, they just don't say anything. They're just like, oh, there's just no comments, there's just nothing. But whenever I just say it without pulling up that the Pentagon secretly planeted alien Area fifty one conspiracy theory to hide weapons program, which was a real article that came out. We did our entire show on this from the California Post. I'll bring it up. I'll bring it up. I'll bring it up just to satisfy those people that, oh, you don't know what you're talking. You need to do more research. Writer aliens are one hundred percent review. There's no shitever mean is responsible for the doing that. They would never do that in the million years. Writer, Come on, bro okay right here it is Pentagon secretly planet Area fifty one UFO conspiracy theory, the high Classified Weapons Program bombshell report.
Speaker 2: Although it's not really a bombshell report from the Wall Street Journal because that theory has been around on every Discovery History Channel show I've ever watched in my life. That the UFO story was pushed to cover up for SR seventy one F one seventeen. Actually I see that in the article F one seventeen Nighthawk, and of course those stories that the Pentagon planted. It was all part. It was part of a very very large dis and misinformation campaign which also included it also included the idea that there is something that we can't explain, we don't know what it is, and we should monitor UFO groups in case they find out what it is before we do, or before other countries figure out what it is before we do, which is kind of left out of the equation. There is something there, what is it? It could be plasma, it could be some atmospheric phenomenon, or it could be it could be anything something we haven't identified in the physical visible world. We're still learning a lot about the world all the time. We're finding new things, and there's probably things that maybe it's plasma, maybe it's something else. There's probably something above us. There's probably something out there, which then takes us to what jade Vance is saying, because when people talk about demons and aliens, first of all, it's based on a very rigid religious belief, and that religious belief for Christians is strange to me because in the same way that Christians tend to support, evangelicals tend to support Israel, and they tend to support the destruction of ala Axa and the building of the Temple, which would just eradicate the teachings and the sacrifice of Christ and bring back animal sacrifice. So it's kind of contrary to Christianity. It's the same thing with demons, because Evangelical Christians tend to be kind of different types of Christians than Catholics, and it's from Catholic faith where we derive a lot of these more classical demons. So it's very confusing where all this stuff gets grouped together. And then if you actually pull it apart and zoom out, the word demon comes from Damon right. So it's a spirit. It's something between God and man, which is the spirit. It's the soul. It's that voice that you hear inside of you. It's the real you. I am the I am It is what Chrishna says in the bagabad Gita or what the old the old Sanskrit, there's a term for it meaning that I am that or I am that that I am something to that effect in the Old Sanskrit, and that the idea is, it's the soul, it's the spirit. And that's why Jesus is the son of God. He's not just a man. He's also not God. He's the son of God. And that's what the soul is. The soul is the son of God. We are souls in bodies. And that idea gets roped into UFO stuff too, because the aliens are here to steal our souls that were just containers in the grays, or eating our souls or something like that. You've heard before. It's a lot of things that you could probably understand better if you read not you or your audience writer, but just generally speaking, if you just read like really basic myths, really basic mythology, you could probably understand it better if you just read Joseph a little bit of Joseph Campbell, or a little bit of a little bit of Carl Young. He had his own interesting perspectives on UFOs. But the bottom line and what the point I'm getting at is that to say that aliens or demons is to first of all, as you said, it's to misunderstand what UFO disclosure is, and that is they've disclosed nothing new except that there's things that can't identify, which does not mean that they're alien. And two, whatever this thing is we're dealing with, it can't be demons by the Christian definition, because the demon, by the Christian definition, was basically anything that was not Christian. Everything that was not Christian was idle worship. Everything that was not Christian, even if Christianity was derived from it or evolved from it, was considered an enemy of Christianity. That included music, nice clothing. The early Church was actually very communistic, quite literally communistic, and quite Marxist in some ways as well. You had to give all your wealth to the church. It was a cult basically that's not to denigrate the Church. I'm just a Christianity. I'm just saying that the early Church was precisely that. And so the again, the underline point I'm getting that here is if you're going to argue that they're demons, you're just by definition wrong because it can't. They can't be demons if the demon is the voice inside of you. Now, they might be something that's more monstrous or more hollywood esque, but that's not the point here. The point is to claim that they're demons is to fundamentally misunderstand your own religion, if you're a Christian specifically, and to fundamentally misunderstand what the word demon means, the damon the spirit inside of you, and to misunderstand that and to extrapolate it and externalize it is just the height of like laughable ignorance, That's my assessment of it.
Speaker 1: Regardless of the terminology that we use on this, people will refer to them as demons. Demons are not a physical entity, Okay, And just because you someone calls them demons, they think that they're referring to one thing, but they're actually referring to something completely different. Evil spirits do exist I have encountered them. I know what they are, I know how they feel. They're psychological. They want to mess with you psychologically, they want to break your mind. That's what an evil spirit is. Evil spirit is psychological. It's there to degrade you, berage you make, you make decisions in your life that are not in your best trajectory where you should be going, and wants to take you back. It must to pull you back and wants you to essentially destroy you from within. So that's my definition of what people would personify as a demon, and I'm pretty sure that you would. I agree with some of that because I feel like that you have also experienced certain things like that. Now we can use different terminology and call them different things, but evil entities do exist in my opinion one percent.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've had my own experiences with those things. I actually had a brief interview with Linda Moulton how at one point, who I think she's kind of lost her marbles, honestly, But I had an interview with her one time where I told her my experience and she told me that there were other people who had talked to her about that journalistic point of view, having had the same experiences when they were younger, and I didn't see that as verification of like some confirmed belief. I just happened to be talking to her and told her that, and they were very weird, niche things that I remembered experiencing. And then she said, oh, a lot of other people have told me very similar things, and then you. I talked to one time writer and you told me something so similar. So there is a parallel. I don't know if that's the unconscious mind. I don't think everything can be reduced to Youngian psychology, but some of it certainly can. And I want to give you an example of what we're talking about here. I pulled This is one of those things that if you're interested in demons, get a book on demonology. And yeah, there are some really recent ones that have been written, but I would if you can find a copy. This is like a special edition. But if you can find an old copy of this or a you can find a PDF of this online for free. This is the most authoritative source ever written on demons. This is this is the demonology source. This is where most of the modern depictions of demons. This is where most of the modern descriptions and definitions of demons come from it's calling de Plancy's Dictionary Infernal. I have this two volume leather bound set, most expensive book I own, books I own, And if you go through it and read it, well, just example, we'll read this little tiny It's like two sentences about Bohemoth, the elephant with this very very large belly. It says this, It says a demon who in this is Behemoth, a demon who, in spite of his dignities, is heavy and stupid. His strength is in his loins. His domains are greed and the pleasures of the belly. Now, obviously there isn't an elephant with a giant belly who's really greedy and eats a lot. It's symbolic, it's a metaphor, and like you were saying, it's the spirit, the thing that possesses you. In traditional demonology, the thing that possesses you originally was a disease. So if you knew the name of the disease, you could expel the source of that. So today we would say COVID be gone, and we would use a plunger to put a put a thing into somebody, to put a shot into somebody, And we have our mantras and we have our white lap coats. Well in the old world, that's what they did too, they just didn't call it. I mean maybe in a way they did refer to as modern medicine. But when you had an exorcism, you have you know, you'd have a cross, and they still do these today, the Church does. But you have a cross, that's your plunger looks like a cross. And then you have your holy water, which is the little vial of what we call inoculation. And then the white robes of the doctor are the robes of the priest, and we exercise the demon Behemoth begone or Covid begone, and so Behemoth clearly is representative of here is the pleasure of the belly, so that would be gluttony. And then he's greedy, so that would be greeting gluttony. Those are two of the seven deadly sins. That's where this is derived from. And so if you were to read this, like if you're really interested in demonology, read a book on it. Don't go to YouTube, don't go to Instagram, don't go to TikTok, don't go to Reddit, Go get one of the authoritative sources on it from people that actually know what they're talking about, like Colin de Plancy, And if you read this, it becomes very clear immediately that we're not talking about literalisms. We're talking about figurative things. And so in the same way that we call alcohol spirits, people have bastardized interpretation too. They use the term alcohol alcohol and they say, well, that's where the word alcohol comes from. It doesn't in Arabic, but the word spirit. The idea of the spirits, like the gin kind of sounds like gin. Let you drink the spirits. That's what we call them spirits, because when you drink alcohol, you act differently. Some people act kinder and nicer. Some people take a drink it pass out, they're a lightweight. And some people can drink excessively and have very few reactions. And like, I don't drink myself, but once in a while I will have a glass of sake and I feel nothing from it. I don't feel warm and fuzzy, I don't feel lightheaded, I don't feel loopy. If I drink a bunch of it, no reaction. Some people drink a ton and they get really violent. And so in the ancient world, you drank a bunch, you got really violent, you got really rowdy, you started grabbing on people, you started you know, you vomited, you started stumbling around. Oh my god. They're possessed by a demon, by a spirit. It must be the spirit in this drink that they drink. So that's why we called it spirits, because they're possessed by something. But really, if you read the stories of Dionysus or Bacchus, the gods of wine in Greece and Rome, it's it's actually, it's actually science. It's not really so superstitious because the way that Bacchus and Dionysus are described is is they're describing in the myths how alcohol is processed by the body. Monsters angry, like when someone's turned into a werewolf, or someone's turned into you know, a witch is familiar you, and you begin to act like the associated corresponding animal. You begin to act like a wolf, you begin to act like a cat, feline. So all of that is important because if you don't understand, like two sentences in the Central Source of what one particular demon is described as, then you have no business that aliens are demons, Because we don't even know what an alien is. First of all, as you said. The second of all, as I'm describing it, can't be a demon because a demon is not in the interpretations contemporary times, is not the same as where like the original depictions and ideas of demons came from, which was metaphor and allegory.
Speaker 1: Sorry I accidentally brought that up. One hundred percent agree with you. Let's finish up this JD Vance interview workout.
Speaker 6: But trust me, anybody who's curious about this, I'm more curious than anybody, and I've got three years of the very tippy.
Speaker 1: Top of the classification.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you haven't been in an area fifty one yet? Not yet?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hangar eighteen, Right, Hangar eighteen, another one from right Patterson Air Force Base.
Speaker 2: Thanks Jimmy Church. I know Jimmy Church helps spread that nonsense and more contemporary times. There's a TV show about it, Hangar eighteen.
Speaker 6: I've heard that as well, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't looked into it yet.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, all right, Well we're waiting for we saw alien.
Speaker 1: I don't think there.
Speaker 6: I don't think they're aliens. I think they're demons anyway, but that's a longer discussion.
Speaker 5: Well, I can't let you go without it.
Speaker 1: There was That was the bombshell. He does anything that they're aliens, they're actually demons.
Speaker 2: Isn't it interesting that you can say, or jd. Vance Freather can say, I don't know what they are. I haven't looked into it. I'll get to the bottom of it, though, so I he has no answers, but I'm pretty sure that they're demons. If you don't, you don't know what it is, you haven't looked into it. How can you even have an assessment of it. I don't understand how that works. I've never read it. But my interpretation is the book is often.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter Ryan, it's demons. That's all you need to know.
Speaker 2: Have you considered that this factors into this new quote I'll say in air quotes religious revitalizing of the United States. We're going to rededicate the country to God and Christ is king. I think this factors into it. As a kind of semi sophisticated form of propaganda, get people riled up about, Oh, their demons are attacking us. They're probably Muslims. They're going to crash UFOs into buildings, is what I would expect them to say at some point.
Speaker 1: Well, I believe that Luella Zondo was the first person on this bandwagon. You don't remember that from around two years ago where you said that the aliens or demons.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, this was also pushed in the Dan Fara documentary, right the age of disclosure. They were talking about that in this documentary too.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch that documentary.
Speaker 2: It's oh yeah, well you didn't miss anything. You if you've ever watched a ufhot documentary, it was basically the same documentary but just released more recently. It was the same people and most people that have been caught selling the most absurd lies. I mean Louis E. Lazondo and to the Stars Academy. They promised to build spaceships and they took all the money and never build anything with it. There's a whole bunch of that happening on the internet, happening in the UFO community. But there's a bunch of that. And Dan Farr is the guy. He went on Joe Rogan and he told Joe Rogan, He's like, you know, I think that Donald Trump's going to be the disclosure president. And then I mean it was like what seventy two hours later, suddenly everybody's, Oh, Trump's going to disclose the UFOs. It's like, yeah, because Dan Farres said that on Joe Rogan and a lot of people watched Joe Rogan and got the idea and then started repeating it. And then suddenly the president's daughter said, Oh, yeah, he's thinking about disclosing it. So was Dan Farr a plant to plant that idea in the minds of the public, or was the idea just like genuinely, Like was it genuine the presidents and Dan Farr just happened to know that. I don't think that's the case. I think it was a plant. I think it's propaganda. I don't buy it. I don't believe it, and I certainly wouldn't trust a government that's lied to me for seventy five years about something suddenly tell me that it's true. I don't know why people think that that's a good idea, because they're going to feed you that you want to hear, Which goes back to that Wall Street Journal article, the one that you pulled up. The New York Post version of the Wall Street Journal article. If you trust the government they're going to disclose aliens or UFOs, but you don't trust that they ran to disinfo campaign. But if the same Wall Street Journal had published aliens are real, that's the headline, you would believe it. So you'll believe it if it confirms your belief, but you won't believe it if it doesn't confirm your belief. We're dealing with a lot of faith here, more than fact or reality.
Speaker 1: Writer, As you know, that is the way that it is with everything. People want their confirmation bias to be confirmed, and if it's not, then they don't want to hear it. But this gentleman is getting ready to get into that exchange with Obama.
Speaker 5: Here in jd Evans, Barack Obama is on this podcast and he goes, yeah, aliens are real, but like here's where they're not. And you know, so Obama says, he gets asked point like ali are aliens really?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah?
Speaker 5: And he goes, but they're not an area fifty one and where are they?
Speaker 1: Right? There's a great question.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you think they're demons.
Speaker 6: Well, look, I think that celestial beings who fly around, who do weird things to people. I think that the desire to describe everything celestial, everything is otherworldly, to describe it as aliens. I mean, every great world religion, including Christianity, the one that I believe in, has has understood that there are weird things out there, and there are things that are very difficult to explain, and and I naturally go when I hear about sort of extra natural phenomenon, That's where I go to. Is the Christian understanding that extra natural?
Speaker 1: Is that a new word? I don't know if I've ever heard anyone ever say that extra natural? Is that a new species of aliens?
Speaker 2: Ryan, Yeah, I've never heard that he Maybe he misspoke, or maybe they've coined yet another new term. It's UAPs an extra natural phenomenon. It's no longer UFOs and.
Speaker 4: The like.
Speaker 1: It's extra natural, extra extra Come get your natural.
Speaker 2: It's like extra strength or you want long lasting or extra strength.
Speaker 1: Time to make aliens more menacing. I know what we'll do. We'll just add extra onto the front of it, extra natural, extra aliens.
Speaker 2: This particular interview, just for the record, this is Benny Johnson, right. I see the Benny shows as Benny Johnson Benny Johnson. I don't know if you know who he used to work for. He used to be a director for Turning Point USA. And a lot of the people that work for Turning Point USA or still do work for Turning Point USA, like Josh Hammer. They're all in on this, and they're all repeating the same types of talking points, whether it's about Iran, or it's about Islam, or it's about UFOs and aliens, or it's about the involvement of everybody, including the Chinese involved in Charlie Kirk's death, with the only exception, of course being Israel. These people are all either directly consciously aware paid agents, or they are filling a space not maybe not fully being aware of what they're doing, or they're sincere beliefs. They're filling a space, a void that was created with both the death of Charlie Kirk and with the movement, the Rise and the movements that have come into existence with what we call like the modern conservative or modern Christian Conservative revitalizing of the United States. I don't know why people just wake up one day and they're like, oh, Benny Johnson, I should watch him and listen to him, because my YouTube or my Instagram, and my ex told me that I should watch him.
Speaker 1: That's why these.
Speaker 2: People get famous. They don't get famous because they have anything to say. This guy is one of the most boring entertainer influencers I've ever watched. There's something about him that just bothers me. He looks like, I don't want to use the term fed, but he looks like he's not organic, he's synthetic. And it's back to that childish way that we look at things in the United States. We just turn on social media. Oh that's telling me to watch this video, so I'll watch it, and that becomes your perspective on the world. And Benny Johnson, as far as I'm concerned, is just a hack repeating the same talking points that Erica Kirk and all the other people like Dan Farr and all the other podcasters reputing. There's like no independent thought in any of this writer.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you right now, Penny Johnson isn't real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's the opposite end of the spectrum, right He's AI. He's fake. He's a robot. And actually, I did you see people comparing the robot walking with Malania Trump to videos of Joe Biden walking o mg xplanation Mark Spationmark, Joe Biden was actually a robot because they walked in a similar way, you know, not very coherently. Maybe he was.
Speaker 1: Something was going on with Joe Biden. Bro I don't know what that was, but uh, something where was happening? He did not look like he was the same guy. Could be my eyes, could be something going on, But I would have to agree with a theorist on that one. I don't think that that one was Joe Biden. But did you see that Erica Well, the Charlie Kirk's mentor, his early mentor, Jeff Webb, died in a freak pickleball accident.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's a I didn't know you could die in it pickable accident. What he do swallow the pickleball and choke? I don't understand how that happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just dies an eye in a freaking pickleball accident. And this is another one of those that is really weird and really strange that no one really talked about because he didn't know if it was real or not. But apparently he fell during a pickleball accident and then die later due to complications with the fall that he yet, but I don't understand how you get Can you really fall that hard and then die?
Speaker 2: I mean, I suppose if you fell in a way that was, you know, a weird angle or something, and maybe I mean, if you have heart problems. I used to have issues. If I bent down the wrong way, my heart would go into like attacking cardia. So I mean that kind of a thing could happen. I don't know, but it seems it seems strange that people like Josh Hammer Turning Point USA, we're repeating Laura Lumer talking points and repeating Israeli talking points, and it seems strange that Earlely Kirk's mentor dies in a weird pickleball accident. And it seems strange that Benny Johnson, who's also Turning Point USA, is pushing the narrative. Oh my god, I had no idea. What do you think, mister Vice president? Almost flamboyant, like just kind of pretending to play a part that UFOs are actually like run by demons. I think it's again, it's part of that, it's part of a theological religious thing. It's part of the same apocalyptic script that's being played out in Iran. I haven't been able to figure out exactly what the endgame is, but I think that's that it's very connected to it.
Speaker 1: Well, we have a lot of interesting people because we are on the topic of UFOs and weird and strange anomalies here. We've had a lot of people go missing here as of late. And I'm going to bring up this article here by the Daily Mail. Another woman tied to US scientific secrets vanishes. The case in New Mexico, a mother who vanished without a trace last year has now been connected to the mysterious death and disappearance of five other key scientists and defense officials throughout the United States. Okay, this seems to be a growing thing that's happening. Her disappearance has taken the number of people from the scientific community potentially holding highly sensitive secrets who have gone missing or died since June twenty twenty five to six. Of those six, five have had nuclear research or missile technology, and four of them can now be shown to have some type of connection to each other. This latest one went missing just four days after the respected NSA NASA scientist Monica Rizza mysteriously disappeared while hiking with friends in California, both women who had worked at facilities with ties to retired Air Force General William Neil was also vanished near a hiking trail in Albuquerque, New Mexico, on February twenty seventh, twenty twenty six. All these people are just going missing, Ryan, all these scientists, they have been tied to Los Aladmost labs, and they're just going missing. It seems like a very popular trend for these people to just end up missing. There's actually another one that I have a video of.
Speaker 7: One of cal Tech's top scientists was shot to death on his own front porch. Deputy SA they found sixty seven year old Carl Grillmeyer dead at his home in the Antelope Valley early Monday morning. They were responding to a report of an assault with the deadly weapon, and they were able to find the suspect when they got a carjacking call nearby. Grollmeyer was an award winning astronomer and was one of the first to discover water on a distant planet. More recently, he was tracking comments and asteroids that might collide with Earth.
Speaker 2: One of Caltech's top signed that is from February for the record. February sixteenth, I believe was the date.
Speaker 1: That one was weird bro. They just straight up killed that guy.
Speaker 2: So he was NASA Caltech, and I believe I don't know if they had any connection, but I believe Nuno Larrero, the director of MIT plasma Science and the Fusion Center, they were also murdered in December last year. And I don't know if those two things are connected. They might be unrelated to the other four people that have gone missing, because the other four people, at least three of them. Be sure that the Air Force retired US Air Force Major General William McCasland, and I know for sure it was Melissa Cassius, which is the girl in the article that you were just reading. They had their reportedly had their phones wiped, factory reset, and the Melissa girl had I think it was both her child and her husband. They were I guess maybe both suspicious the way that she acted the day that she dropped her husband off at work, who worked at Los Alamo. I believe it was what Los Almo was, the same place she worked. And then I think it was maybe it was a school. She took lunch to her daughter and they said she was acting really strange and then she just vanished, And it makes me think. My point is the four people that vanished might not be connected to the people that died, or they got the memo. You either quote die and we disappear you, or we just kill you. You're gonna come with us, or we maybe will kill your face. You're gonna come with us and you're gonna do what we tell you to do. I would expect this to be some sort of program, some sort of black operation. It might it might even involve foreign countries, because we had Charles Lieber at Harvard working for the Chinese. It might involve a foreign country. It could be I would never think it was Russian, because we're always told it's Russian. I would probably think it's another country. But it could be a foreign country. And I did not know you just played that video, Wrider. I did not know that Carl Grillmer. I just knew that he was doing something with Moon science, the Moon a Lisa project, I think is what they called it. I did not know that he was someone that had tracked what was at asteroids. So then you got nuclear people disappearing, and you got someone tracking asteroids being killed. Kind of sounds like a don't look up scenario or a twenty twelve Rollin Emrick movie scenario where they kill the people that talk about the impending cataclysmic event prevent the public from panicking before it's all destroyed. I'm not saying that's what I believe. I'm just saying it's kind of weird that, you know, all the stories and all the Hollywood movies, the nuclear stuff is how we destroy the asteroid, and those people are disappearing and the people tracking it have been killed. That that is another angle to this that's very weird. I don't really see how any of that has anything to do with UFOs, though.
Speaker 1: It doesn't. I think that people are falsely saying that it has to do with the UFOs so that people don't investigator, look any further or any deeper into it. You know, if it has to do with UFOs and spooky stuff, then oh, we got to leave that alone, like, you know, don't get into it, don't look into it any further. I know the six people have gone missing in very strange circumstances in the past year that are all tied to Los Alamos, and we're scientific people and was doing all but don't pay attention to it, you know, just just keep on going. We'll just slap that UFO title on so that people think that it's aliens, right, And what are we going to do about aliens? Ryan, We're going to do absolutely nothing about aliens?
Speaker 2: Or there's well not or I shouldn't say, or because I hear what you're saying, I'll add to what you're saying that there is the possibility. I just thought about this today because of the show that I did earlier this week about the White House bunker they're building under the ballroom. I don't know if you heard about that building a bunker under the ballroom. The White House released a very mysterious, indescribable picture that was really pixelated that showed the President with what appeared to be his finger on the red nuclear button. And we've had Laura Lumer among others including Josh Hammer and twenty point USA and others who have said that there's going to be a giant, tens of thousands of people dead terrorist attack carried out by the evil Muslims in the US. We had Jade Vance claiming that there's going to be tens of thousands murdered in a new clear vest that's going to detonate by some Iranian terrorists and Muslim terrorists in an American city, maybe in a shopping center, maybe in a grocery store. JD. Vance actually said that, So when you have talk about those types of things and then you have nuclear people disappearing, it would not surprise me if something like that did happen, that their disappearances are connected, just like UFOs and demons and JD vans are connected to the war in Iran, and I think Israeli propaganda, I would and more than just that, but that's a big part of it. I think that these missing scientists and military personnel are probably, if that is the case, would probably be connected to the Iran situation too. And if that something like this does happen, God forbid, they'll blame it on Iran. And it was actually some vault tech like company that wanted to quote drop the bombs themselves so that they could get you know, money back on their investment and experiment and carry out the kinds of things that they wanted to do in those facilities. I feel like that's a crazy thing to suggest and to state I'm not prophesizing it by any means. I'm just saying that, just like UFOs have a connection to all this stuff with Iran and the holy war stuff that's happening, I'm pretty sure that these missing scientists might have something to do with it too, if we're talking about nuclear stuff or at the very least energy, because now they're talking about just wiping out the energy grid in Iran and wiping out the desalination centers and killing ninety two million people. But I guess that's okay because God said it was fine or something. I think.
Speaker 1: So, what you're saying, Ryan is that the suitcase nukes were real.
Speaker 2: Well, Jdan, do you remember one.
Speaker 1: Story back about a year ago the suitcase nukes, the New Jersey suitcase nukes.
Speaker 2: I remember the story about the misscene material. Was that connected to the drones?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were seeing that the military drones were in the sky to scan for a suitcase nuke that another country I brought a nuke in and that's what the military drones were in the sky, and that they were worried that another country was going to detonate these nukes in New Jersey. And that's why all the military drones were above and I was scanning the ground for radioactive material.
Speaker 2: I do remember that was one of the original stories. I think. Didn't it turn out to well? They claimed it turned out to be like a I think it was like a piece of metal or something. They were actually quote tracking. It went from a suitcase nuke to that and it transformed into something else again. But yeah, I do, I do kind of remember that.
Speaker 1: I mean, the brain back out that suitcase nude brown. Do you remember when that Tesla exploded? Which one?
Speaker 2: Which one? There's so many of them that have exploded in flames.
Speaker 1: It was around that exact same time of the New Jersey drones where because Sean Ryan had that guy on that was talking about the nukes or whatever, and that the New Jersey Drones was it's the one that exploded outside of Trump Tower, I believe.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, in Vegas. I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, there's definitely some at the very least loose connections between all of these things, between the UFO subject or file or narrative and then the nuclear one. Of course, there's always been a connection between those two things. There's clearly some connection between those two things and the war with the Iran and considering that the situation in Iran is openly being discussed as a whole war, and of course a holy war would imply gods and angels and demons and things from other planets or places. And maybe the Muslims they are terrorists, they're gonna fly UFOs in the buildings, or maybe the Jews are aliens and they're better than us and we should worship them. And it could be a mixture of both those things and something else that could be people creating these narratives to run psychops on the public, which is what they admittedly did at the Pentagon for seventy five years. So again we're back to that how the thing about how we can't figure out what's really what's not real? Who knows? Drives people mad?
Speaker 1: Under over sideways upside down around about who knows Ryan? Who knows Brother? But I am interested to see where all the stuff goes and where we're going to be at here soon and if this Iran war is getting ready to be I mean, Trump just said a couple of days ago that we've basically won, but yeah it we're going to deploy ground troops, Like why would we do that if we've we've already won.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think we've won. We've knocked out their navy, their air force, we've knocked out their anti aircraft, we've knocked out everything. We're roaming free. From a military standpoint, all they're doing is clogging up the straight. But from a military standpoint, they're finished.
Speaker 2: Well, it wasn't a war, it's preemptive. And then it is a war because we won it. And then it also still wasn't a war even that we won the war, and then there was threats about us straight of hor moves that we also were simultaneously in control of, and then we weren't. And then now we're gonna deploy ground troops and destroy their power and water, and then we're going to call them crazy for telling the Western world that the US and Israel have already tried to do those things with geoengineering. And then we're actually going to do it with bombs, and then we'll kill them and say it's okay and justified because they're not Christians, even though a lot of them are Christians. I'm confused by the whole thing. It's just a bunch of psychotics, schizophrenic, paranoid, delusional, religious zelots that are waging a war to fulfill some act prophecy. As far as I can tell, I'm not really invested in it. But hey, people want to slaughter each other, not my problem. I suppose it's about the only conclusion I can come to.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if it's that deep. It might be that Israel wants to get rid of Iran because all of the oil and the trade has to go through Iran. So if they need to reroute that trade and make that trade and the oil come through Israel, that's what I think, and I think that that's the reason why they want to take out They want to shut down the Strait of Hamuz and they want to create that in Israel, so everything from the Middle East has to come through Israel.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, be very careful with what you're saying, because you're stepping into my territory. You want to be careful saying that. That's a very anti Semitic trope. How dare you say that?
Speaker 3: Writer?
Speaker 2: But I think that what you just said kind of brings us back to UFOs because with the idea of there being an energy crisis, the idea that they're being energy lockdowns the idea of there being a lack of or very expense. There's not a lack of there's just a there's just high cost of oil. I mean, oil has still always been flowing out of Iran and Russian natural gas. They say we're putting sanctions on them, and then we of course buy things that are already contracted in the same way that you know, we say the Russians are sanctioned, but then Tucker goes to Russia and films how all these American companies are still getting their products into Russia. Just like Anthony Bourdain went to Tehran. You can't watch that video anymore on you but he went to Tehran and you just go through Tehran like we sanctioned him. But there's like Coca Cola and American companies all over the place. So sanctions apparently didn't work, they didn't take I don't know how that. I don't understand that. But I think the point is what you said about oil. Oil is a big part of it. And in regard to the energy, and I think that again that ties in with the whole UFO narrative, right, free energy and flying saucers. And there's something I can't put my finger on it. But there's a connection to that as well. And no, I don't mean that the Iranians have stargates. I find that to be utterly absurd, projects scam, a lot nonsense. But I do believe that there is a connection between the oil issue, the coming quote energy crisis, energy war, energy lockdowns, water problems. You know, Nesle and the World Economic Form been saying that for years. The same guy that ran Nestley's now running the World Economic Form. There's going to be a water war. There's definitely a connection to the UFO there as well. So I don't know what it is, but there's something boiling just below the surface we have. We're gonna have to crack open the shell to figure out what it is. It might crack by itself at some point. But I am more hypervigilant now about official narratives than I ever have been. I don't believe anything, nor do I believe the opposite of what I'm told. I find it all to be gaslighting and very much or welly and propaganda to say the least.
Speaker 1: Well Brother, thanks so much for coming on. Really appreciate it. A wonderful show. It's always amazing talking with you. Can you let people know where they can find you online, Plug your website, Plug your book you just wrote. You just finished a new book, correct.
Speaker 2: That's correct, A pretty big one, eight hundred pages, ten font and maybe maybe several hundred pictures, documents, records, articles, et cetera. It's called Protocols of Goiam. You can a copy of it at TST radio dot info physical and digital. And that book actually explains a lot of the Holy War religious stuff that we're talking about now. I wrote it before all of this stuff began. For the records about for a few weeks now a few months at TST radio dot info. That's we can get that or a cult arcana if you want to learn more about the demon stuff we discussed, and if you want to email me r D g A b l E. R. D Gable at yahoo dot com. My show is Monday through Friday. Just go to the website or type in TST radio or the Secret Teachings or Ryan Gable and any radio podcast player, Apple, speaker, et cetera. Thank you for listening and thanks for having me on the show.
Speaker 3: Writer.
Speaker 1: The links to Ryan's information will be in the description of this video. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up to help the channel and the algorithm share subscribe, hit the bal icon as well for notifications, and we'll see you guys next time. Bye bye,