Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 1: Hey, look he's.
Speaker 2: So real. Quick question, right, Okay, you guys know I love Dungeon Dragons, right, No, unfortunately, Yeah, big fan Dungeon Dragons. To the point about a three D prints that I've printed out, minis it's really late. It actually really enhances the experience if you bought a three D print or four Dungeons and Dragons. Yeah, rebout print out guns. I am, But like, where where's this going? What do you so? I was originally informed that D and D is damn near fan fiction and it truly bothers me. How wasn't that the point?
Speaker 1: What bothers you?
Speaker 2: Well? Back of this fan fiction? Well it has. It's been so transparently obviously fan fiction forever. Like what what do he means?
Speaker 3: Not the same, It's like the first thing I thought of when I first heard about it. It was just like, oh, you're just like pretending things are happening. What are you gay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the start TINGK podcast. Guys. It's your your one of your hosts, Tom Sweeney, there's Derek, and there's Chris. Today nothing really happened.
Speaker 3: Well, don't say that, because every time we say that something something happens to the day. So far nothing so far as to day we're recording, there's some stop. We're gonna talking to it. We're talking, We're gonna talk about some.
Speaker 2: Stop stuff happened. It's it's There was an.
Speaker 3: Episode we had recently and the one before the last one where it was just fucking loaded. I feel it was just like it was like no end to the things that were going on.
Speaker 2: We had to cut it short. We could have talked for like three more hours. Honestly, it was a bunch of fucking lollapalooza going on, a bunch of ship ship ship shop of my giggas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, you bring up one thing.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just centering. You can bring up one thing that happened episode, get it back real quick everything.
Speaker 1: Let me, I just want to get.
Speaker 2: It two frames. When I'm a white man, I'm a different white man, like not even a white men. It's a white guy. I'm like Chuck Schumer. That's a drastic shift.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why him? Why white chucks?
Speaker 2: You white guy? He is a white guy. He is star tank? Uh paton star tank over there or I will kill you. How about that? Right?
Speaker 3: You're so uncomfortable. I will be joined by the rest of these guys as well.
Speaker 2: I'll be there, but I won't kill you. He will. He will support me in what I'm going to do to you. If you don't go to Patrion, what I'll do is, right before you die your last breath, I'll put my lips over your lips and I won't kiss you, but I'll take your last breath into me.
Speaker 3: That's there's definitely people who have done that. Absolutely, That's like a calling card for someone.
Speaker 2: Like if I if if I thought that killing people got you stronger, that's the best way to be, like, oh nice, Yeah, that's the best way to ensure it.
Speaker 1: I dodn't know, it doesn't I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I haven't really started I have tried it. Well, you first, I don't have that theory. Well yeah, well he first though, how do you not know? If we don't like but like, I don't know, right, I don't know. You don't know. What we could do is we can do it. We can both know. See. The thing is, you're the curious one. So you obviously you're a little curious thigures you said, why how do you know that you have a little curious I'm just trying to support you. I'm not gonna do it right now. If I let you know, you'll be first, and then I'll be all right.
Speaker 1: When you print out your three D gun, the first one, that's that's when you know you start.
Speaker 2: Maybe you don't know, man, the world's fucking funny like that. Yeah, So the last episode or episode two ago, I'm just gonna make fun of myself because I think it's hilarious, because yeah, I actually forgot that we were gonna know.
Speaker 1: What happened was So what happened was so the cold thing is so if only the patrons know.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, but this is the kind of thing.
Speaker 3: By the way it behooves you to be a patron, you get to like this happened in real time.
Speaker 2: Really fucking funny. So what happened is I think two episodes ago, right before you guys see this, like a regular fella, I was scrolling through Twitter right all right, as well as the Twitter right. And what happened is that for some reason, the poor was more active than usual on my Twitter page, more than usual more than you guys. Look, all right, I'm a guy. I follow some accounts on Twitter that are rather suggested. I've never made that boo. Yeah, And look, okay, first of all, the gay pages weren't in today to say, all right, I'm looking at my straight pages. And I looked through it and there was a more rather large it was. It was three, one right after another, but made it terrible. Then the last one was a very nice backside. I clicked on it. I liked it, and I bookmarked it because every so often I go through my bookmarks and I reminisce. I'm like, ah, this is looking at this. Everyone does. Man, don't don't act like I reminists. You don't reminisces thro your book marks.
Speaker 3: So my bookmarks are full of stuff like that. I would like, oh, that's good video material.
Speaker 2: My bookmarks are people saying the N word, people dying in lively videos, and then usually voluptious women. Look, man, you're the people that normally bookmark.
Speaker 1: And look at I get how you got because it's very obvious what happened, because we can see you're scrolling. And then this hypnotic ass because it's jiggling, it's basically hypnotizing you, and it literally hypnotized you were scrolling so fast and then all of a sudden click.
Speaker 2: This is so funny.
Speaker 3: It was so funny too, because the thing about it was just like it was not only it's just.
Speaker 2: It was so long. It was it was like a minute straight and scrolling its staring, and.
Speaker 1: Then there was like and you use both hands like sophisticate, like a hacker.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're gonna book mark it, You're gonna scroll, and.
Speaker 3: Then the follow and then they put my phone down.
Speaker 2: So and see, it's just so damn funny. What's so great about this is, you know, usually when.
Speaker 1: People are about to do something devious, they kind of look around first to make sure the coast is clear.
Speaker 2: I didn't know the close wouldn't be clear. Camera. How many there are two cameras? How many episodes that if they go back and look through they can probably find me have done this maybe at least one other time. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I feel like, well, maybe a flash of something, but not like you.
Speaker 2: Use my phone. Now you know me too, I'm a boner.
Speaker 1: Now you shouldn't be using your phone during the podcast anyway, right, Well, like we're scrolling at the end, pop up phones at the end of the credits and however, I would suggest not scrolling on Twitter just because if you follow any accounts that because I was. I was talking to Joe Joe and she was like, you know, I understand, how uh you guys follow some sex workers. So there is a huge possibility that even when you're just regular scrolling that some tits or as are just gonna pop up.
Speaker 2: That has been a commons that happened my girlfriend literally directly, and I'm like, I just know this person. I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm not looking and I mute them, which is true. This like, dude, I've meet it one of my most I think I muted pretty much everybody I have, so a few of them are actually I'm pretty cool with right and one of them I talked me. We're both fans of Digimon, so never like a new digitmon car comes out, like a cool digit comes I talked to them and then like I'm looking at their vagina. The next time I see them on Instagram, I'm like, this is it is a little bit much. You gotta mute it.
Speaker 1: There was someone that I muted that we've been kind of cordial for like a long time, but I don't know what the hell she's been up to but I do now because she liked one of my tweets recently. I'm like, oh, I forgot about this person and she ventured into a fooda stuff and I'm like, oh, yeah, I'm I'm glad you're muted. She's doing that like you get like the fake uh like dildo or whatever and you pretend like you have a dick or some shit, and I'm like, bro, yeah, the fact that your audience, like the fact that you had a dedicated audience to just being like a you know, a girl just being naked as ship.
Speaker 2: And then there's I know who you're talking about, probably do know? Do we all know?
Speaker 3: The rigid Probably? I just I don't know if you do. I think I did just choose around back in.
Speaker 2: The like old yeah, old day.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. So I was kind of like, oh, I'm glad. Uh it's been it's been muted for a long time, and I didn't want to.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you gotta do it, man. I got caught slipping, I got cut edging. Yeah you got this. It was so fun. It's just so funny how because usually here's the thing, right, phone screens are kind of like reflective, right, So you normally, like even if something comes up, you see yourself and you're like that.
Speaker 3: I I was going like, usually like because even even in that video in in in the part of the video that we've probably edited out by now, yeah, usually you can see like the lighting kind of blocking the screen out because it's just a big flash of like.
Speaker 2: White from like the light or whatever.
Speaker 3: But it was this is like one of those instance the phone was clear. The phone was clear in the video. Then I think it was to you looking at it.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's so funny because at the first, when we first were aware of it, it didn't seem that bad because we're looking on our phones.
Speaker 2: We're seeing the footage of you on our phones. You you pulled it up. Yeah, And it wasn't until.
Speaker 3: You only looked at like that that specific timestam too, because I figured like, oh, it was just like this specific timestam.
Speaker 2: And then it was it was a full minute. It wasn't that knew how long it was.
Speaker 1: It was that and then so I cut that out using the YouTube editing tool, which sucks ass.
Speaker 3: The YouTube ed I can't believe it is still as bad as it is considering how long it's been around, right, it assumed how long has it been around the YouTube editing tool. I remember being there as early as like twenty sixteen. I'm pretty sure I remember that being like, at least in some rudimentary form.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Yeah, it's it's it's a pain that they asked to use.
Speaker 1: I almost just deleted the whole episode at that time because it was so it was frustrated that I was like, fuck this. And then I figured it out cool, like it was smooth.
Speaker 2: And then I'm so.
Speaker 1: Glad that I checked the comments before it because I was like, oh, guys, I'm going to be late. I need to post the episode. I checked the comments and someone edited his comments saying, oh, they deleted it. But if you go to this time stamp, there's another flash of it, another flash that's like you it's like you hit a banner notification or something, and it pulled up Twitter again. And since that was like the first uh, that was the last thing that you were on, so it just showed up again and I was like fuck. So at that point I was like I just I just kneked the episode because it's easier to edit it in my dow not my daw but my VID editing software.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I was like, funny, I got caught. I got caught. I got caught, right, I slipping and look at it. I'm the editor. I should have caught that.
Speaker 1: However, I just did not suspect you would ever do something like that.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't. So I looked like this, I forget that my phone is visible on your screen, Like right now, that's visible. I forget that. That's the thing. So when you guys are talking, I was like, oh, I guess it would have be the crazy thing for me to do this. And I'm like, oh, that is like from this perspective, it really is so mysterious. It's just a set of hands. I was like, scirll like long crinkly nails, just like scrolling through it like a witch finger like scrolling through.
Speaker 1: Well, this was great.
Speaker 2: The monkey, the monkey, the monkey? What is that from SpongeBob Oh the dance, the monkey's fist, the knots right the monkey and then right right right? Yeah, yeah, no, I mean that. I don't know, man, that happens everybody. That's what live is. This is what live recording does.
Speaker 3: I will say, like I've never I've never been caught by like my family or anything like that, or any of my friend but there was one time when we were all living together. I remember like just being done coming up and they just walked out the last tip of the couch. They were like everybody was there, like you watching porn. I was like, oh yeah, I was sorry.
Speaker 2: What made it so funny is that, like you knew it was awkward and you just didn't let it penetrate you. You felt awkward and you were like no, I was yeah, like what am I gonna What am I gonna be? Like? No, that's what That's how you have like it.
Speaker 1: It is so bizarre right when people It was like when Alex Jones clearly got caught watching transporn like it was one of his uh one of the screens. It was like he was like, you know how it kind of kind of comes up whenever you're fucking just whenever you're doing anything.
Speaker 2: You know how transport just shows up. You know how that goes.
Speaker 1: Verbatim essentially you're respretending Like that was just like a normble, Like you're scrolling through like your niece's Facebook account and then suddenly just transform blasts onto the screenportsh Venus and like you just goes like I love those lady tho with a cock in the middle of it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: What annoys me about that is how many And I guess it's probably because I imagine about ninety eight percent of his fan base they all consume transport as well to why.
Speaker 2: They were just sure, they just completely.
Speaker 1: They he got caught red handed and they all just no one made a stink about it, any of his fans, none of his fans, because I'm like, it was maybe a good cover for them too, like, oh yeah, you have that happens to me too. I'm just somehow browsing for conspiracy theory news.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people, I mean extreme people are generally the opposite of what their porn is. Yeah, I mean yeah, like it just tends to be like it's a relatively reliable kind of indicator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I guess, yeah, guess.
Speaker 2: Fuck it.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid. I do remember back in the day, like those crazy websites like rotten dot com and like Steak and Cheese where they would have porn things all over those websites because there was a bunch of stupid assholes that would watch that stuff. And then click on these links like singles in your.
Speaker 2: Area or whatever. Would you not click on it, dude, because I don't want most that hot moss still is three miles away from me.
Speaker 1: But I don't want seventeen viruses. That's crazy to click on that ship. I've never There was only one time I remember, and I don't know how this happened. I somehow had a I don't know which type of a virus this was, but it was it downloaded A No, it was a there was a.
Speaker 2: Hot chick on my desktop. Oh the little like VR, not VR, but like the weird like it was like an animated like widget or something. And she would crawl up from like the start men you.
Speaker 1: Herself was like what the fuck is this? And then if you clicked on her pushy she would moan. And I was like, and here's the thing that would scare the fuck out of you.
Speaker 2: Know what scared me?
Speaker 1: That was the This was before where there was only a family computer. So this wasn't like I was like.
Speaker 2: Turbo for you.
Speaker 1: I was like panicking because I was not savvy enough to figure out where the virus was.
Speaker 2: I like, I like the image of you.
Speaker 3: I know that you didn't say this, but like my brain automatically like made you seven years old for something, so you like believe that there's like a woman can get.
Speaker 2: Away, bitch, get away.
Speaker 1: Now what are you doing, dude?
Speaker 2: I I the computer. I don't know how she got there.
Speaker 1: I learned for old school computers, their memory was trash. So the one thing I learned was if you would just turn it off like uh, the uncorrect way, like say, just unplug the power source.
Speaker 2: It'll it'll it will like pretty much.
Speaker 1: That entire session will not save. So it like the virus whatever.
Speaker 2: It just did it.
Speaker 1: It was almost like say, back in the day, there would be automatic backup stored in your computer and you can just.
Speaker 2: Revert to earlier earlier. Uh station, No, you have to, you have to do it, but to manually do it through what is it? What is there? One drive?
Speaker 1: You have to set up the one drive and back it up in a one drive. They don't do it automatically anymore. It's fucking awful because sometimes I'm like, oh, it would be nice to revert to this time where I still had this this and that.
Speaker 2: It would have saved me some heartaches with my old.
Speaker 1: Music projects that I deleted like a fucking idiot, and uh, yeah, yeah it's a it's cool.
Speaker 2: Windows is so awesome. Now it's such a mess.
Speaker 3: I hate it at the same time, like I know how to use it so well that like, yeah, I'm not gonna do anything.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing like a psycho. What am I?
Speaker 1: I'm not a fucking computer fucking freak? Why I don't I ever need that?
Speaker 2: Not a programmer. Program should not understand. But you're not. There's no need.
Speaker 1: For Yeah, there's no I'm a fucking I'm Norman. Does it break your heart a little bit? How faded that shirt is?
Speaker 2: Yes, it does.
Speaker 1: It's one of the things where this was an awesome shirt that I bought some guy custom made all these graphics. Problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the problem is, well he does sorry this is the wrong word to use.
Speaker 1: He does these drops so like it's like and it and the thing is, I was, like, the ink that you used is so shitty. It really upsets me because I used to be in graphics class in high school, so we had like top tier emulsion that we would use, So it would take fucking fri ever for sh shirts to fade, like I would have shirts for I still have a lot of my shirts that are fucking two thousand and six, two thousand and five. Yeah, and then this thing. I've watched it just a handful of times and it's almost gone, and I'm like, this, fucking these laser printers, whatever the fuck they are now, they sucked cock so sad, like, no nobody does like old school emotion anymore because it was just too annoying too. You had to store all the emotion. You had to have these like six to ten color presses that cost thousands of dollars and shit, and so people don't do that anymore.
Speaker 2: So unfortunately, it's such a good art. That is a dope picture.
Speaker 1: I fucking love the X Member Street Fighters, one of my favorite fucking fighting games.
Speaker 2: That was like, it's such a cool that one is so particularly like it's that one in Marvel two. Are the ones that are like the ones that stand out for me is being so fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: This one's it just modernized the like this is like, this is what the fighting games are going to be moving forward. This is the one when they kind of perfected the speed. And then like so then Marvis Capcom came and then Marvis Capcom two Marvis Cavin two is obviously the that's the out which I can't wait to. I can't wait to get fucking slaughtered.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. I'm gonna lab out for like a week and a half, we get like half decent, go online, get bodied, and then not played never never again. That's it, it's gonna be. It's gonna be one song, dragon Ball, the dragon Ball game. I everybody over that. One day after it comes out, we're all gonna play it. I'm gonna like do decent and I'm go online, get fucked one time, be like all right, well that was a good seventy dollars. I'm gonna get clipped.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be one of those, like people like talking ship clips circulate all the time and people like clown them being one of them. I'm gonna be circular because I'm gonna call them every F slur, every N word. It doesn't matter what the hell they are. Let me just call them every Asian slur.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know what they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope, I hope they're actually dies in what you are. In fact, I don't want to call you bad things, just want to call you really bad things. And and uh, and you know, become infamous.
Speaker 2: But isn't it infamous? Is that YouTuber? Like I think I reckonize that famous did the gay stuff? Right, that's that got it? That got We don't know if it's there now. He talks about a lot of gay ship.
Speaker 1: Man, infamous force coming.
Speaker 2: Out, infamous, We got our great old beast, mister, all those allegations. Yeah, it's coming. Uh, it's heating up, man, it's up. First that guy's name, something's dog.
Speaker 1: I can't remember the YouTuber, the YouTuber, the YouTuber who did the dogs in his name and his usual name. You guys are following this, you know who I'm talking about? Or like something used the world and numbers are in it.
Speaker 3: If something's got, can I tell you if something if a name's got numbers in it, I won't remember it.
Speaker 2: I think it's like a mind wipe. It's just like I'm not committing this to memory. It's got.
Speaker 1: I think that's my problem. It's like such a basic user name that I'm like, what what is this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So that guy he look at owl second drop second video, and I guess he has one more coming out. The first one was about mister Beasts's scams or alleged scams or whatever. Uh this one faking videos, right, yeah, faking videos and scams. The second one is about mister Beast being a sociopathy. So that fucking guy, and I like, I will say, I like that he leaned into people criticizing him, be like, what the floody items the fuck are you doing? So then how he opens up the first video is doing that what we do years go back, and like he just he cleally leans into him, like I'm glad that he just you should completely acknowledge that. I'm like, well, you're fucking you suck anyway, So he interviews this guy that was employed with mister Beasts for not that long, I guess, and he did a bunch of horrible shit like he did the he did the solitary confinement thing is supposed to do it for one hundred days, but they never released it because it went so poorly. And the thing is, when when I heard that the one hundred day thing, because I didn't know that they they did another one too, they reshot it, and I was like, one hundred days for so was because first of all, they don't do it that long to Prisoners number two. I remember v Sauce doing one, and he didn't make it like a week. He was just in like a thing with a white room with nothing, and he like freaked down a few days.
Speaker 2: I remember that, yeah, yeah, And I was like, so how much did he freak out?
Speaker 1: Well, he was just like I can't take it anymore, like this is I'm so not used to. Lights are always on, there's nothing going on in this room.
Speaker 2: He tied his penis around his waist. I think it's a fucking huge long fallus now he does, because he stretched the funk out there. Yeah, like he was he's going.
Speaker 1: Crazy, and he did it with like he figured it out how to do it without actually ripping his penis off. He just kept slowly stretching. And then.
Speaker 2: Because he's a science guy, every hour he got a nice tugging games of an inch.
Speaker 1: It'll work like that's what they you know, when when there's that much tension on you, the cells will compensate, they'll start reproducing, jumping start. Yeah, so we jumped Max.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's me Dick Sauce. And then he saw how long can human peepee? Bet? I'm ready sitting on a nice seventeen inches? Can I get longer?
Speaker 3: Can I get the music starts in the background? I love that V Sauce music.
Speaker 2: Dude. When I first found about V Sauce, Chris showed me all the fun up VI Sauce memes and I could not stop laughing. Yeah. Remember like how many children can I fit in my basement? Yeah? Like being like a complete serial. I could not believe how funny it was. I was like, Wow, this guy's this is really funny. Then I watched videos and I was like, all, this guy's like like teaching me stuff, which I appreciated.
Speaker 3: He's He's one of those people that I'm pretty confident is a pretty decent guy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: James Good Yeah branded him a VidCon chatter a little bit, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, hey, Sauce the fun what are you doing here, bitch?
Speaker 2: I remember didn't approach m It felt like I wasn't smart enough to talk to him.
Speaker 3: Oh I can't really, Yeah, I was like I can't. What am I going to talk to this guy?
Speaker 2: But I feel that way. He told you shut the fuck up immediately. Yeah, I was going on to Money was shut the fuck up?
Speaker 3: Hey, Christopher, shut the fuck up the music bea sauce here, Hey, pea sauce, Michael here, Christian?
Speaker 2: What ISV sauce? What is V sauce?
Speaker 1: I don't even know if that's velocity sauce. Is it?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Viscous saucescus vagina filago.
Speaker 2: Vagina sauce period blood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be, or it could just be regular secretion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's more like vaginal marina. Could you imagine somebody putting Imagine you're eating pasta and it's good.
Speaker 1: Oh you what you squirted like pussy blood news So like you have spaghetti metballs and the sauce is the fucking is yeah.
Speaker 2: Balls are hitting though this is fucking It was a little chunky too. I'm be honest, this is this fucking That's really the worst thing you've ever said.
Speaker 1: I would I would plot that person's death, you know, I wouldn't do anything about it right away. I'd be like it right away, that was that was really good.
Speaker 2: That was really good.
Speaker 1: Huh. And then I would leave get blueprints out. I would go insane. I diverse my wife every shower a lot, come back at like you know that person maybe's getting married and I'm at his fucking wedding and then I just blow up the entire thing I made. I made a fucking I made an Oppenheimer fucking bomb.
Speaker 2: I got the old the old materials.
Speaker 1: I somehow convinced Robert Downey Junior and that fucking guy, the scarecrow guy. Yeah, yeah, I got them the fucking that's crazy.
Speaker 2: He does the speech and everything, and he blows that guy the fucking become death and then listen to the beast mister, the beast mister stuff. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: So the weirdest thing I guess about the beast mister stuff that happened is I'm not shocked about because look at you. You to be fair, you can't judge book book buds cover. However, if you've seen any of Jimmy beast misters like him smiling, him taking pictures, uh, every time I go into a seven eleven, he has these beast bars or whatever, and yeah, and his smile on the the the thing that holds the bars.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's the smile. I know what the smile is.
Speaker 1: This is this is a lifeless person that is not like you know, whether they're just their teeth smiling, but.
Speaker 2: Their eyes are dead busy. It's not that.
Speaker 1: It's because like people that are even you can fake a smile easily.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can smile. Look at that. That's like, that's an smile. That is a smile. It totally iscake.
Speaker 1: But like when you when you fake smile, you gotta squint your eyes just a little bit because that's kind of yeah, yeah, looks good. But it reminds me of when my my cousin when she was a little girl, she didn't really know the concept of how to spot smile fakely. I guess a lot of kids don't. They just show their teeth and I'm like, no, it's not. And so mister Beasts, like you see him his dead eyes and he's like, I'm really.
Speaker 2: Bad at and I'm like, I'm really good at I laugh a lot, but I'm not good at smiling, Like smiling the zones weird, that's the dumb Shut the fuck up? Does that even mean? Smiling is like a thing you do with your face, obviously laughing at something that it comes out of your fucking mouth. Smiling isn't natural, like a current.
Speaker 3: It's not something people don't like intentionally like generally smile. This is something that happens when they see things that make them smile.
Speaker 2: Some people, no things make me smile. It's get mad at Like right now I'm more laughing than smiling.
Speaker 1: Look, there is I'm talking about fake smiles pretty much.
Speaker 2: Ninety nine pointin percent of the time is when you're taking a picture.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, Like so it's like that there, and then that's when you can tell the people that don't understand the concept of smiling and and those that.
Speaker 2: Do smile with your teeth is the thing that's weird, right, because that's what it gets weird. That's one of the hardest things to do. It's hard to do without looking.
Speaker 1: With seeing yourself. You can't see yourself. It's kind of like, fuck, how do I look? But the best thing to do, like say, if you're an actor, they it's it's always like try to think of something funny. Try to think of something funny or remember and this is this is very self aware ship Like say, if you're this is like if you're like in acting and stuff, remember it sounds stupid.
Speaker 2: Remember how your face feels when you're laughing, Like it's a weird thing you're talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's kind of like when you're laughing, you kind of feel your cheeks perking up. You're kind of like you can kind of like, yeah, like that exactly when you're when you're when you're laughing, when you're with a with a good joke.
Speaker 2: My face went a good joke.
Speaker 1: So yeah, just like one of the mister Beasts, you know, he would do that, like he's got a dead appearance totally, and you know that's not proof enough to be like, oh dude, so, but it is a I would say a sociopath would have that marker, if you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 2: I really, well, well that's kind of the thing I think, I think good ones do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's not a particularly good one, at least to me, Like he's accrued in a large audience obviously, like I've made fun of mister Bees in the past and like for obviously like in stream, because like he just always struck me as kind of off in that way, like I don't and it's really but it's also so superficial because it was literally just vibes, right, it was just like I don't like the way this guy smiles and looks at cameras.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fucking weird. And creepy. I don't really like him that much.
Speaker 3: I have no heart evidence that he's a bad person or whatever, but like, ah, weird, And I always thought it was weird of people who like hated him necessarily because he seems to do a lot of philanthropy or whatever, so like whatever, Yeah, but like I just he was always somebody that I just didn't really acknowledge or care about it.
Speaker 2: He's a sociopath, right, but he's like one of the ones that like was taught to be a decent person.
Speaker 1: He just has I mean, well, I mean you can you can understand the concept of like I need to do well. But to me, whenever I saw mister Beese, I felt like, you know, I could be totally wrong about the guy. But from if the allegations everything that's coming out are true, then it would be like the vibes that we're feeling are correct in the way that yes, he's still helping people, but he's clearly doing it for Clout, like you know what I mean, And when you do things for Clout like that, it doesn't take away that you're still helping people.
Speaker 2: It just makes you seem weird.
Speaker 3: Like like it's pulling out a camera when you help a homeless person, it's like, well, I mean it's you are still helping someone.
Speaker 2: This is also for you. Yeah, it's like if the camera wasn't there, would Jimmy be doing all this ship No exactly doesn't actually get a boiling pot of water and throw on a homeless person.
Speaker 3: I think if that's what you Tom Sweeney wished to do, then I think you know you should follow me.
Speaker 2: I should do that. Okay, So you gotta run from your fucking place like have like one in the car.
Speaker 3: Boiling water unboils pretty quick, so you gotta be pretty good.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's true. You have well talking about.
Speaker 1: It will still be scold, scolding hot in like a couple of minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like you gotta like run down the street and like go like something like a portable hot plate. How you doing man? It you just gotta have in the back of the car. Somebody was like, hey, you hungry man, came, follow me. I'll give you the car. I'm not laughing at doing that. I'm laughing at the creature that way do that.
Speaker 1: So you boiling hot water, dude.
Speaker 2: Think's gonna get a fucking hog. Nice meal and some clothes and all he gets his third degree bird.
Speaker 1: That's really by dude, what you do to justify You put the money in the boiling water, so you still give him the hot pot to Yeah, you gave him all that ship and throw it at him, but you still give money.
Speaker 2: You don't give him a fucking brown penny. I gave him a ship. Might see.
Speaker 1: I feel like you'd be justified if you gave him some money with the boiling water on his face, give him you give him something like woman and then like the water warm him up, the money grafts to his face.
Speaker 2: You know the idea the A level is a fucking psycho passion. That is, I'm throwing off a hot water on somebody and throwing the thing the hot water was in at them and driving off. Did they find you then they find you?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think they would care to be honest.
Speaker 2: Man, my heart, I make my humanity turned back on afterwards, and I'm nobody.
Speaker 1: Cares amount of programs that are propping up in like states that they're trying to give homeless people bus tickets to get the fuck out of their cut out of their out of their state. Like hey, where's your where's your hometown, where are you from? Blah blah blah, and then they're like here, go.
Speaker 2: Back, get away. There's all programs like that. I'm like, yeah, this is fucking insane.
Speaker 3: But so but so, Like, look, the most recent red flag to me was the whole mister Beach just got rid of all the plastic in the ocean.
Speaker 2: Did you see that story? Yeah, And it's like my ass like, as no, he didn't. There's no way that trying the micro he could.
Speaker 1: He couldn't even get shut up. He couldn't even get one percent out.
Speaker 2: That's all up.
Speaker 3: There's not a single part of that story that is even remotely plausible. What the idea that like tried to pass in some way like oh yeah, this is something that happens, Like, no, no fucking way. Also, even if that was the case, the trash is still here. The problem is not gone. The problem wasn't that the trash was of the ocean. The problem was that we have no way to get rid of it, and so it ended up in the ocean. Where's it gonna go Now, It's gonna go back in the ocean.
Speaker 2: So the thing is, that's right, I guess we can shoot in the space, but the amount of money would cost space the amount of money that it would We've had this debate.
Speaker 3: It's incredibly expensive to shoot all of the Earth's trash into space.
Speaker 2: But wouldn't it be better for the planet inherently, wouldn't it not?
Speaker 3: Technically because the fuel that you would burn in in those kinds of treks in the first place would be pretty And there also leads to like space pollution and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the only option moving forward, guess for the potentially go back into the orbit and hit the Earth.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing about it, and fucking up satellites and a lot of other things are hovering off satellites. Well we kind of need we need to be desperately desperately that as a matter of fact, like the fact that we don't have backups for if they go down, you know, for like space warfare EMP type ship things that.
Speaker 2: People are testing. They're they're testing stuff like that to fuck people up.
Speaker 1: Hor Like right now they kind of are like a specific not like the they I give it, like twenty thirty will have a real hammadar Hamma, but China will have it though, So it's gonna be it's gonna be gears of China War. Yeah, China's of war. Yeah whatever, and they're gonna use it all over Taiwan'll.
Speaker 2: Be a Chinese fucking berserker. I'm not gonna make that sound would sound like, but I thought about it.
Speaker 3: I thought about doing Chinese. That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Every fiber my being watched to yes, do that, but I'm fighting, I'm fighting to urge.
Speaker 3: But so listen, this beast is collapsing. Uh, the allegations are pretty wild. There was listen, there was a sex offender that he hired.
Speaker 2: They didn't know. That was kind of kind.
Speaker 1: It's not secret, so he from from there's been corroboration that. So there's a guy named Jake the Viking that I've never heard about before, but apparently he's been coming out recently and saying like Jimmy knew about Ava, Chris Brown whatever, Ava Brone like a straight show. So yeah, yeah, so we'll get to that. So this guy, Jake the Viking was employed with Mister Beasts and uh heuh got this guy that they call him Delaware. He doesn't have like an identity on the Mister B Show. Whenever he's been on he's been a Delaware and he would have this fucking mask on and stuff. So they thought that was kind of weird that like, why is this guy hiding his identity and they're thinking it's because of he And here's the thing, here's Jake's version of the story versus what is available kind of different because they're saying that this girl accused him like when she was sixteen, said hey, this guy like raped or whatever when I was like eleven or something like that, and he believed that it didn't happen, even though this fucking Delaware guy took the plea deal. If you didn't do it for something that fucking serious, why would you plead to it? Now, some people do get scared into taking plea deals and they sucked themself, but they're usually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's usually does Drake Bell kind of had That was kind of the Drake Bell situation too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but in his famous that's why yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also in this situation, he did like what he just what is it? He got like he got deceived or something.
Speaker 3: No, well, yeah, he found out the age and then stopped talking person, but she kept stalking him and she kept showing up to like his concerts and stuff, and he took a plea deal and then like it just kind of was like a you're communicating in appropriately with somebody. It didn't really matter that he didn't know the age, because he still kind of did it. Yeah, But yeah, that's what as my understanding of he talks about it is.
Speaker 2: That whole thing is fucking his whole entire stories hard. Yeah. Oh yeah, everything it talks about it what we're Yeah, the idea is that, like, that's how it works. If you like, if you find if you're with somebody right you find out they're underage, and you like literally ought like there's verbratum of you making like an effort to like, hey, suffering.
Speaker 1: Oh I know where you're going with this, but let me say this is the way that it works. Prosecutors are fucking evil and ruthless.
Speaker 2: So usually what.
Speaker 1: They'll do is they want you to take a plea deal so it's gonna look good for them to be like, Okay, you're guilty, instead of them threatening you with this long, lengthy trial where there's a possibility that you'll still fucking lose and get fucked way harder. And so they usually try to scare you when it's taking a plea deal. So that's why a lot of innocent people take plea deals because they're frightened and they're shitty.
Speaker 2: Lawyers will be like, take the plea deal.
Speaker 1: And in this situation, I feel like, if you're accused of raping a eleven year old girl, it says it says one through eleven in that uh sex yeah street thing what crazy, which is insanity.
Speaker 2: So I feel like that's.
Speaker 1: The one thing you don't plead to because this is so bad that why would you plead this? Because it's like, bro, this is gonna follow me for the rest of my fucking life. And if I become delaware yet if i'm I'm Captain Delaware because he has this fucking mask on. And then, apparently from Jake the Vikings point of view, at least I think I read this in a tweet, he said that Jimmy's mom and Jimmy met with this guy. They talked about the situation. They all understood what it was from his point of view, and from their point of view, they think that it was true and it didn't happen, it was false, and that his record's gonna be expunged soon. But I was like, I saw a tweet actually recently because somebody was trying to say, what do you not believe people are allowed to are they not allowed to rehabilitate in the society?
Speaker 4: And I was like, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold the funk on hold. And I was like, Bro, if you or anyone you knew at eleven years old got raped by somebody, would you be like, yeah, that guy deserves to be to work with Jimmy, with beast, mister, you can be on the largest platform on for for content creation for people and put them in the most you know, like right, Like you don't fucking believe that since it's not tied to them, right, So it's just a huge lack of empathy that this fucking dumb look.
Speaker 3: And it's also not like that, Look, there's a lot that people can be rehabilitated from, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Everybody's gonna have a different stance on this kind of thing. I one to.
Speaker 2: Eleven is so egregious. This isn't like, this isn't like having those urges is the time when you like rehability and you try to figure out like a way to like understand what the problems you have and make a race to think, effort to sway away from acting on those urges. Acting upon it is a problem. That's where it's like, fuck, you already did that. Man. You're like, you've already let the cat out the bag, and you can't undo the damage you've done to somebody after you. Right, It's just it's just such a thing. It's just such an agregious I'm like, oh, look, dude, they deserve help and understand a better means of understanding how and why they're acting this way. And they then if they help themselves and brent themselves doing that, they can help others, which is a very good thing, and it will help a lot of people go from hurting other hunting young children and hurting themselves and ruining this place. But once you act, that's where even me where I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 1: You got the stars, you got the scarlet letter for life, and at the very fucking least, at the very very very least, you don't work with people that cater to children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of and like what he couldn't find anybody better?
Speaker 1: Like like this kind of is this guy so good that like listen, yeah, he'd he molested a kid, but like he's so.
Speaker 2: Good at what he like, what does he do? Listen, we can't possibly be that good, No fucking way.
Speaker 3: Look at the shot of mister beast walking towards feastables. This is an amazing shot. Not even possible with that delaware.
Speaker 2: This is so you're like, whoa is actually a really good shot? WHOA? No, it's not this.
Speaker 1: It would have to be like like the you know, the Zack Snyder's cinematographer, Like I like that guy. Like if it was like I was like, whoa, that guy fucking.
Speaker 2: Really if it was really the idea of the moment where like where everybody's storming the castle to get not a cast, storm in the house to get Jack back, then I'd be like, all right, man, this guy's different. This guy's got some talent. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just that there's a degree of egregiousness where it's just like, dude, there's so many there's so many adult women, you know, like and and to me, it's like there's there's obvious impropriety and like scummy behavior. If you're like a like a twenty three year old talking to a seventeen year old right, that's scummy and creepy and bizarre.
Speaker 2: One to eleven is monstrous. Well, it is the definition of a battle file. Yeah, like literally that's like the in the in the book. Yeah, child, that's monster, Like, that's that's that's you should get. You should catch a writing ahead.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, man, I it's I feel like since we don't hear about this many most of the cases we hear it's always like some somebody post pubscent some fucking teenager thing where it's like it's creepy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like just under the age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't get this, Like, we don't. It's rare when we hear about because we don't really want to hear about them. Those monstras, those monstras. I just you know, Jeff Holiday, uh he he posted about So there was this guy on Twitter. He got banned because he posted CP. Now, to be fair, he I don't know the situation.
Speaker 2: Be fair.
Speaker 1: Well, so this is well, this exactly, this exactly. Let me explain the guy. He seems like a retard and he was trying to raise awareness that this was happening.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 1: He wasn't posting it as if at least this is what from his camp. This is what he's claiming. He was posting it to raise awareness that this shit is happening. I said, no matter what way he sliced, it's fucking stupid. It's hell to even post anything like that. So I didn't know anything about it, right, I didn't know what it was, didn't care. I was just like, I heard this guy, Elon Musk brought this book guy back, and I'm like, of course Elan want to bring him back.
Speaker 2: What a fucking freak band even And he's completely aware of what he did.
Speaker 1: And so here's the thing. Jeff brought it up recently and he explained what the image or what it was the guy that he shared, and there's a name of the video which I'm not gonna repeat because I am already mad that I know what it is. And then Jeff explains a lot of people don't know about this. There was this guy in Australia. This he would go to the Philippines or whatever and like do stuff to infants, infants, infants, And I'm not even I didn't even go deeply into what how what Jeff was explaining it really fucking disturbed me. And there's documentaries on YouTube about this guy. It really annoyed me. It is annoying, to say the least. It was just well, it was like I was just like, man, if there was ever a time that I didn't, you know, I want to read something, that would have been like the time to not read it. But my curious I'm a reader. I like reading. I blame so it saves me. That's I blame RPGs man back in the day.
Speaker 2: Do this anymore? Man, I gotta go.
Speaker 1: Guys, Yeah, all right later, I wish, uh, I wish, I wish I was innocent still, but yeah, miss it's not looking good for mister pace though. It's it's uh from what's happening right now. And I gotta tell you, I am surprised because I think, you know, even though the streis that effect is real, it's also not in the way that if YouTube just swept this shit under the rug, if nuke this guy's channel, nothing would happen in like a month. I'm surprised. This is mister Beasts is the golden boy. He is the guy for YouTube. You would think YouTube would just hit the eject button, make up some bullshit excuse. Everybody would get mad make content, and then a month later everyone moves on. So it's actually I'm a little bit like, whoa, it's crazy that that guy that's making these videos yesterday, I feel like they would like, why wouldn't you if your golden if your golden child, But that's what I mean, if your golden child is being threatened you look again. Yeah, I think he is of porn.
Speaker 2: I swear a lot of that stuff looks like that's like novels of porn.
Speaker 1: That's like that's an AI transcript of like what of the captions? What I like your female case, man, my female case Yeah, has all the rhinestones on it and ship.
Speaker 2: Like that spider mander. It's a little glitz and glammed up. It's a little like the eyes make it look a little like cute. That's pretty. It's cool. It's cool though. I like it. It's not bad. This is fucking broken and I'm getting my phone. It's like, what's broken about it? What is that? I mean? It still does the job done. It's a case though it's supposed to just like protect your phone from it still does a job. Yeah, it makes you said that I messed it up and this is a limited drop too. Unfortunately. Yeah, I'm gonna do it again.
Speaker 1: I'm never going back with all these things, man like that. That's it's useful, never going back. It's it's so useful. It's so useful, especially like it's just it's just useful. That's all I gotta say.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I guess that's really it. So we can move on to some questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got a lot of questions from our audience over at patreon dot com Clash a snark tank. Remember you can go there and you can get early access ad free all that jazz. Uh can top as well?
Speaker 2: Mean a thing if my dick don't sling all right.
Speaker 3: First question comes from splitsh Splash I was gaping his ass and dearest Chris Game, Malding, Homo, Derek Bilot and Kingston gay Men's come.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. I mean game to many games come okay, gay gay stretch. But it works, you know. Yeah, it's forced. I wouldn't say's stress. It's force.
Speaker 1: It's it's not bad because I couldn't think of anything better on the spot.
Speaker 2: So yeah, jameson game is that was too.
Speaker 1: Easy because I wanted more gayness in it. I wanted like at least two syllables of something gay related, but I still want so I wanted to be like son like like it almost sounds.
Speaker 2: Like son on the on the recent calls, game has come or something to criminalize slash uh ai slash deep fake porn after Taylor Swift fake after the Tailor Swift fakes went viral on Twitter?
Speaker 3: Should be legal? Should it be illegal? Where is the line drawn on fake porn? Should that extend to non AI fakes? If I just draw a picture of Taylor Swift's booby, should that count? So just a question, I guess, so question should should AI porn be illegal?
Speaker 1: And from my point of from my perspective, I don't care, Like I I personally don't care, but I'm obviously I'm not a celebrity that that would be upset about us.
Speaker 2: In that man y. Yeah, So I would say it should be illegal without the content of the person that's making that's involved in it. Obviously.
Speaker 3: I just think the nature at which you can mass produce this with no talent involved kind of makes it like like like if you're gonna be like an artist and you're gonna draw people that at the very least is something that cannot be like mass duplicating, you know what I mean, Like you cannot have like thousands upon thousands upon thousands of fake images of you doing porn, each of them different in like a matter of like ten minutes, in the same in the same way that you can with like AI. I think that that's kind of the separation. It's it's the amount of damage that can be done based on like one artist versus like an AI algorithm that's able to do it. I think so, I think there's like a basic kind of I think that's its basic humanity. It just kind of like not incentivized doing this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand that.
Speaker 1: I told you, Like I would say, the only way that it should be allowed to exist, like you said, consent from the artists if they're like, yeah, go ahead and just pay me shit a little money, yeah, or there has to be some sort of because right now it's I don't know how people think any of that shit's real. Like it's crazy that there's people that are like, oh, it'shit's really they I feel like people.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't be the stupid they are.
Speaker 1: It will get that, it will get to that point where it's it's indiscernible or whatever the word I'm looking for is okay. And at that point there has to be like the people, the engines or whatever that are being used, there has to be some sort of fucking watermark that lets people know that it's fake. They have to do it like if they have to do otherwise they will get you know, fucked in the ass by the long tick of the law.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, people, it's gonna use it a lot, and it's gonna get It's gonna get problematic, for sure, it'll get problematic. It is.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting for it to get, but I'll watch it when it gets like really really good. I'm gonna make some of myself, yeah, like I want to like make me, but really, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make some of me, and I'm gonna charge people for it. Yeah, you know, and they won't even know. They won't even know. I haven't done that.
Speaker 3: I woke up this morning, I typed a prompt and the fucking porn GBT or whatever the is gonna be porn and then I'm making thousands.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: Oh, Derek, I didn't know you were fucking six foot four. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I did to know your penis was pink, specifically right, pink penis.
Speaker 1: It's bright pink. I'm fucking literally tag teaming with Shack. I'm just as tall as them, Like it's real. You guys are tag teaming like this whole time, someone Biles.
Speaker 2: Or Betty White. You guys are tag team and Betty White and it's the worst. Dig her up, she's dead. How would you guys?
Speaker 3: I want to ask you guys thing, How do you guys feel if this if Shack was short this whole time and they were just using force perspectives to make him seem tall?
Speaker 2: Well, I've seen him before in person more than one, So how do you know you want to see him fro through force perspective? How the other force?
Speaker 5: Like this is what I'm asking because force perspective is like what if you've.
Speaker 3: Seen so many what if you because you saw Shack in person, you thought he was tall because of how many times he's looked tall on TV?
Speaker 2: At that moment, at that moment, I don't care. It's like that's happening, Like whatever, does that just get too existential? It's like, look, then, who's am I being mind controlled this moment what is my posession? Everything? If my whole time I thought dogs looked like dogs and they looked like fucking cats. Right, I'm just like whatever, dude, I don't got time.
Speaker 1: Don't trust your brain.
Speaker 2: Man, It's like finding out, Like I'm fucking what is finding out? Tomatoes were like fruits and me being like whatever, I don't care. Are they they are? Technically? Oh yeah, yeah of course there. Yeah, they got seeds just like olives. What are we doing? Uh?
Speaker 3: Swing bonking lily gum gum Kazuka could come, come Zuka, gum gum, come Zuka.
Speaker 2: Yeah? What is that? Is that a loofy thing? Yeah? You know who loof he is? Even I've seen one piece the fact, you know lufis as well. I've seen I saw the live action show. You watched it? I watched like the first episode. I didn't watch it. Yeah, I mean watched it.
Speaker 3: Probably not gonna watch it either. I was like, this looks dumb, It's fine whatever. Uh, anyway he writes it. He says, this one's for Swen. What would you do if you had glasses and we're able to read the names at the end?
Speaker 2: Wow, I'd be able to read names at the end. I don't know, it's that simple. Did you have a you have an appointment? Right? Did you do it? Yeah? Yes, description it wasn't that bad. Actually, what is it? I just have a segnotism. That's it.
Speaker 3: Like just so you have a stigmatism. Yeah, that's I don't even have a stigmentism as wild I do. So what's your prescription? I think it's like a like a maybe like a fucking one point something.
Speaker 2: That big deal. That's one point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's worse than me. Yeah, mine's not too bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't yours? Like fucking eleven?
Speaker 3: Yeah, mine's like minus ten, But like at a certain point, like the difference between five and ten is very like not real, like it becomes so exponential at that point.
Speaker 2: No different blind people in our friend Yeah actually can't see things. Yeah, I mean I can see enough.
Speaker 3: Really, it's not really that bad until you get to like minus fucking until you get to like everything's black, you know. That's that's kind of like the big problem.
Speaker 2: The idea of that you walk in and they're like, yo, you can't see. It's like, yeah, that's why I came here because I did my boxing point blind, like I was able to like fight and ship like that.
Speaker 3: Blind Yeah, like it wasn't really that big because you're right next to people you can see them. You know, people who are far sighted, it's probably it's probably rough, it's probably. I don't even I can't. I really can't even conceptualize far sightedness.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't know how that works.
Speaker 3: Like it just seems to make sense to me that the closer things are, the more you can see them, so like near sighted is just like makes sense. But they that they are far sided. People out there they can see clearer further away, but closer up it gets fucking blurry.
Speaker 2: It's fucking insane.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 3: I guess it's it's almost like a superpower, right, it's not even like a problem in some way.
Speaker 2: I mean, to see what's in front of you. I feel like it just sucks.
Speaker 1: It just sucks to like you want to join something up closes that you can, like you would be.
Speaker 2: Like watch porn from across the room. You gotta watch you have to put on the TV instead outside anybody who's far sighted in the chat, uh kill yourself. But that's that's that's question.
Speaker 3: Let me know, let me know what that's like. Because I I really cannot fathom what that's.
Speaker 2: Kill yourself and then send me a measage from how Yeah, yeah, I mean I do have.
Speaker 1: I've I've noticed on my eyes have gone a little bit worse when the closer things are now. Uh like, uh say I noticed when I was because I would I would inject uh the shoulder, Yeah, I'm inject. I remected in my shoulders right with the with a with the zero gauge needle.
Speaker 6: That is, wait, I must not be thinking of the right needle on the one they put in Like animals, A zero gauge is probably something you put on like a whale or something.
Speaker 2: Like. A zero gage is probably to this big.
Speaker 1: That is crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean it's it's kind of it's hard to find like a like like a.
Speaker 2: Zero the context.
Speaker 1: But like that's like that is preposterous.
Speaker 2: A zero gage needle is that's just being just stabbed.
Speaker 1: So this is a yeah, it's it's I can't imagine how painful that but so you know it just lets the ivermect and going easy.
Speaker 2: You know, it's you.
Speaker 1: Know, there's no like opening up your chest and like spoon dropping like I've reed it.
Speaker 2: There, I want to make sure you get it all in there nice and good.
Speaker 1: But yeah, good stuff, man, good stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm glad.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Joe Rogan, he's the one that turned me on too, and an RFK Junior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, I watched a straw.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a that's a big straw. That's like a straw smoothie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a smoothies things. Dude, you're just putting that in your body.
Speaker 1: It is terrifying.
Speaker 2: What gauge is that? That that's way bigger. I don't even know. That's way small. Needles. Those are just drill bits. Yeah, those are just those are just fucking screw drivers.
Speaker 1: That's probably like a eight gauge or something.
Speaker 3: You know, they used to have to use screwdrivers to like inject you with ship back in like the Civil War.
Speaker 2: It's not true. How do you know were you there? It was? You weren't there, but neither were you? No, but I saw it.
Speaker 1: You never saw like h you guys ever seen my Chemical Romance music video of the Ghost of You. You see that where it's like it's like they're at the you know, the the dance, like the USO Dance or whatever. And then and then it also uh cuts to them at Stormy Normandy and then like fucking you know, one of the dude's legs I think Gerard, I think his name is the singer.
Speaker 2: His legs like blown off whatever.
Speaker 1: And then they just put the drill in them, you know, like you see the medic put it put a drill in his eye, so like he's like, hey, we we we can't get to your It actually says that you can see the dialogue.
Speaker 2: It's like, we can't get your leg. We have to we have to go through your eye. They have a little botomy, but his leg goes back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably it's one of the closet music we have ever seen.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: You know, if you do get if you get a lot of me, you can regrow limbs because so much of your so much of your body is trying to feed your brain. But now that there's like nothing left in the brain goes to the rest of your body. You can regrow limbs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was really surprised when I saw it in the music video, said, wow, dude, there's a great song too.
Speaker 2: Can do that, right, isn't that crazy cut off? I don't know who actual is is that a Italian man? Was that? Yeah, excell lot, Yeah, who is that? What do you? I'm about that? A lot? I can grow up my limbs is like the little salamanders I throw on my limbs. What are you saying? Like it's not real? They are They're like animals. They're really cute.
Speaker 1: Axel autos ext axel what actual autotos? The fucking famous German Italian gymnasts, know.
Speaker 3: The impressionist gymnasts. Yeah, he does impressions while he h while he flips through the.
Speaker 2: Air and look at I am a Dartha Vader.
Speaker 1: He just heavily fliplip flip flip.
Speaker 2: Applaud to me. That is such a specific skill set. Applaud me, applaud of me. Anyway, I don't know what I love, Like what was it?
Speaker 3: Was it Jebb with that was like please class, oh please clap. That's that's like iconic. That was like the last likable uh Republican. It was jem But I liked him. I like to tell you you remember when he would he would he would hand out fucking pewter turtles.
Speaker 1: No you don't remember this, no, No, which I understand is yeah, like you know what Pewter is right.
Speaker 2: So he would walk around I swear this is real.
Speaker 3: Maybe this is a fever dream, but I've had so many conversations like with Zach about this. But like he would hand out on the campaign trail in like twenty sixteen. Yeah, he wasn't part of twenty twenty. I think in the twenty sixteen election in the primaries, he would hand out.
Speaker 2: He would meet with his like.
Speaker 3: You know constituenty or Peter like supporters or whatever. You would have a pocket full of Pewter turtles and he would just hand them to people like like candy, like an old man, like like a grandpa and a grandma handing candy to their like you know, their grandchildren. Just be like, here you go, here's a pewter turtle. Here's I swear this is real. I look it up just to make sure. Yeah, but I remember this very vividly.
Speaker 1: He killed a lot of turtles. He killed a lot of turtles.
Speaker 2: Put a whole life turtle inside of it. Can you imagine.
Speaker 3: Where is it Jeb Bush? The increasing constant of is Jeb Bush taking the tortoise metaphor to oh yeah, because there was like some like metaphor going around about how like he was like, I don't know, like the oh, it was like the rabbit in the Rabbit the turtle, like slow and steady wins the race.
Speaker 1: He was like, I'm slow, but I'm catching up. And so he would like he used the turtle. It's like a like, oh, that's what he was doing. Yeah, I'm trying to find the video of him like actually doing it. And then and then he realized how inconvened this was. So he started grinding up real turtles.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, people, He's like, here's a spoonful of turtle ashes. That is so crazy. That was like his ash Wednesday.
Speaker 1: He would like burn turtles up and like paint.
Speaker 2: He would write turtle on his forehead and turtle ashes. He's like, I'm gonna win this race. God damn it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, here he goes replying, okay, yeah, please die what is this?
Speaker 2: Come on? What the fuck? Oh my god, what do you do? What the hell is that a horse cock symbol? The horse cock? Yes, I have to be on TikTok for some reason.
Speaker 1: No, wow, of course it's it would be on tiktokouldn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, so yeah, he's like talking about it explicitly like he's just giving out turtles, Okay, strange fucking guy. Yeah, there's that meme though of him like leaning back like that. I love of him leaning back against like all the United States and they're all.
Speaker 2: It's all like yellow or something like he took he took all.
Speaker 3: The states, like a fifty fifty one state landslide for Jeb Bush.
Speaker 2: That's a good That was fun. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was like spoke Spanish fluently. So he would go to like uh did he actually? Yeah, so he would go to like urban not land with us at all, like we didn't give a fuck, didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: He was just I'm like, bro, you didn't. The biggest thing is the fact that he wasn't like a redneck really fucked him.
Speaker 2: If he if you're a Bush, you gotta like sell it. You gotta be, you gotta be. You gotta be a Texan, you gotta.
Speaker 1: You can't be like, I'm Ji Bushla. Here's a turtle turtle.
Speaker 2: Met may, I'm bush Man. He's a fucking freak. I miss him though. He was like he was like a that was like a nice kind of like that's so weird. He was like that like that guy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, guy, the.
Speaker 2: Guy who did the weird fucking noise at the rally.
Speaker 1: He was like, if he did that, then I'd understand why they like he.
Speaker 2: Got each other like RF can the massage chair. I watched that last week to night. It was good. It was a good. It was good. Last week.
Speaker 1: I was fucking playing a cyberpunk and a smashing PanAm while I was watching that segment was good.
Speaker 2: I seeing his intense it bothers me a little bit.
Speaker 1: Which scene the one where she when you're in that tank thinging you guys are vibing doing that total recall shit or whatever.
Speaker 3: Really really, I didn't really like anybody in that game, to be honest with him, I just wanted to kill them everyone, Like I just I was like, this is not It's not a dating sim to me.
Speaker 1: I was getting annoyed that I was. I was doing one a River's side missions. I wanted to kill him, and it was like, you can't do that right now.
Speaker 2: I want to kill River. I does it? River sucks? No, he doesn't. You're not gonna change my mind on this River is a regular river kind of water. You. River was just annoying me.
Speaker 1: I was just like I wanted to hurry up with his storyline and like it was his.
Speaker 3: Nephew trailer what was he a trailer park detective and the fucking cyberpunk city nerd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, damn, I need a mod like and this blast his head off and then like fail the mission or something and go about my business.
Speaker 3: Being gay it's not something you should feel ashamed of. But River should feel ashamed that he's gay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't. I didn't like he was gay. I was like, I care about River.
Speaker 1: He said like, oh, let's talk about He was like, we can talk about this more over a beer, and I was like no, no. I literally was like no, let's just stick to the case. And he was like of course, And I was like, yeah, of course, that's crazy. Of course a beer.
Speaker 2: The fact that there's a that's a game where you're just friend zoned people.
Speaker 1: It's always feel bad when they give me the option of like someone that I'm like, oh, you're cool, but I want to go after this person.
Speaker 2: I feel bad like telling him.
Speaker 1: It's like Balder's Gate, like some some might be trying to, like, you know, say some ship to you, and you're like, like when I Will. When I turned down Will, he was so he was fucking just droid.
Speaker 2: He was like, oh I killed him, Well, well I killed him, killed Will. He's such a nice guy.
Speaker 3: He's a guy named Will do it in my fantasy game, whereas next Jared the.
Speaker 2: Game is not Will spelled normally, it's Will, still fucking Will. All I could hear that whole time was like James Avery, like sneaking up behind going up on that game again so badly. But I'm waiting for some time. Patch is gonna be called crazy. What's gonna happen in the next.
Speaker 1: Pat's gonna be so much pussy everywhere?
Speaker 2: Bro' updating everything you get them do. That was me.
Speaker 1: They're let us go hand with the mods because they were being kind of like whatever about it before. Because even when I I somehow fucked up my launch when I try to.
Speaker 2: Use something Derek, the person that modded every character to be a penis with eight arms, somehow fucked up my ability to launch a game. Yeah, it was, it was. It was. It was like Fallout mods in there.
Speaker 7: Somehow there's that was not not not not mods that make balders Gate baldis Gate like Fallout mods that are made four fallout in the package files for ball for Baller's Gate.
Speaker 1: Well it wasn't my fault, the the these mods that were in nexous.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing.
Speaker 1: These mods that were in Nexus said these are also compatible for the launch fucking game, and not just early access, because there was early access mods, and then these fucking things said that they were compatible. Well, clearly they weren't because I had to fucking go through my game files, and because it did, it took forever. It wasn't as simple as just deleting the mods. It was fucking a nuisance because usually deleting your monds will fix like the thing, like, oh, just the game, just add the foster the game files and it's usually that easy.
Speaker 2: They only kept Piple alive.
Speaker 3: If his name is Obama or something was a really cool character. He is the Will's will Is will Is what's next?
Speaker 2: John the Wizard. He's like, he's like Garrison mixed with No, no, no, no, Garris. There's more. He's really good.
Speaker 3: When you know what's different about Garrison. Garris isn't named William.
Speaker 2: What's what's Garris? Is the black guy Jacob?
Speaker 1: Yeah, guess who's like the least like no, see now that see that's that's.
Speaker 3: Literally Jacob and Ashley are like the last comparison. Jacob and Ashley are the least like characters, specifically because they're just not interesting.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Ashley, I feel like Ashley is is disliked because of her role to me. She's like, uh, she's made, She's made you, she has made for you to dislike her.
Speaker 2: Jacob is just he's oatmeal. Yeah he's Yeah, he's so good oatmeal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like, he's he's the shittiest, fucking he's not he's not steel. He's not steel cut, he's fucking would cut. Fucking he's gravel.
Speaker 2: I would say the worst ally most is probably in Boner's gape. Probably, uh, I don't know, Maybe Jahira, I don't know, because you can't smash her. I wanted the She's the worst because I would have used enlarged on my big while it was inside of her. Just the really screw up bro. Yeah, yeah, I really wish I liked it's.
Speaker 1: I wish that there was a a you know how like say Final Fantasy.
Speaker 2: Evolved and they're no longer turn based. Yeah, you guys love the turn base. No, I'm other people seven between seven and how it's like a turn based version. Then there's the action version of Yeah, like I'm saying like it would be rebirth and seven remake.
Speaker 1: Like the the ability to choose like when you engage in that stuff, it's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The fact that it's in between mode and there's like a shu like pretty much Turnbase mode. I've never experienced turn Base mode, but I've seen it and I was like, this is fucking weird. This exists the way it does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just like, yeah, so people can enjoy it more than people that just don't fuck with turn base anymore, because I would.
Speaker 3: I would like to do the story, you know what I mean at the very least. But even the easiest difficulty is like fucking weird for me because like you still have to like know like all the like the combat stuff and like how things like affecting how dances.
Speaker 2: It's not a really crazy about the patient, but I feel like, Bro, I would Yeah, I know, we know I crossed the for that bitch.
Speaker 1: Bro, I know, And now you're gonna modern and put some crazy shit on there. It's gonna be, it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: She's gonna have three dicks, bro, and they're all gonna be converging into big spiral of dicks like a hydra.
Speaker 1: It's crazy Twizzler. People were wondering if, like some people were confused. We're like, wait, she clearly doesn't have a dick, but in the storyline, if you if you smash her, she fucking parts your legs, like she's gonna fuck your ass.
Speaker 2: Oh she parts your legs because she's fucking in charge. But it's like it's just the way. It's just like it's like it's like and the tars and it's like.
Speaker 1: That I understood it, but there was people. I was just say, there are people confused. They're like, wait, I don't understand she fucking me? Is she like literally ah man, cogs bad bitch. Yeah, I did the I did the when I was doing a darker g I you know, no, no, I had her severed head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you asshole. I had to, and you showed it to Mazara and then just like jackpot, here's your power up. Well, here's a buff here's the best magic item. Way too early in the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Will was like really no, no, in that, sorry in this one and that and we'll go forward in that place.
Speaker 2: For whatever reason, Will died somehow.
Speaker 1: Hell no, he didn't even die, and this was probably just some type of mistake. He was just not there because you know, he shows up, he kills one of the goblins whatever when you see him. Yeah, So I was like excited to be like because I killed Carlac first, and I was like, then I'll go to the camp and do that whole trigger, that whole sequence. He just wasn't there, and I was like, so it's it was annoying that I'm like, Okay, clearly something must have happened, and but I didn't go.
Speaker 2: I just kept going. It bothers me that that there's supposed to be a couple, like obviously just hinted that they're they're the ones I would like each other. Yeah, And I'm like, you say.
Speaker 1: So I did with Garrison tally because in three Mass Effect three, like they get together, which it was like foreshadowed because Italian was like, oh my favorite fucking romance video. It's like it's a thing between a Quorey and and a and a and a a Turian.
Speaker 2: So clearly I was like, oh, oh, hell no, hell.
Speaker 1: There's a moment when you walk in your fucking uh norm and they're like, oh ship, and I'm like, I was like, you know what I did?
Speaker 2: You know what I literally did.
Speaker 1: I went back to Mass Effect two and I made Gars die in the suicide mission.
Speaker 2: What a oh my god.
Speaker 3: I literally replayed the entirety of Mass Effect two to avoid that because that happened with me. I remember how Garris died in my suicide mission. I was like, no, I replayed the.
Speaker 2: Entire game, like one hundred percent of that game all my but like when I was not having when I found out that someone could die, like when I was because I didn't know and died MYSLSD mission because'm fucking a goat, I guess, but like people could die. And I was like, did someone die for you? And I was like, no, we can die there, and they were like, someone usually dies.
Speaker 1: I think there was a bug. There was a bug that it didn't matter if he did everything right. You did all the loyalty missions, you buffed up your fucking your your spaceship.
Speaker 2: The Normandy, Yeah, because all you have to do is.
Speaker 1: Do the loyalty missions and then just essentially buff your spaceship and no one should die However.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it bugs and people like say, a lot of times Morgan would just die for no reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was standing there and then he would collect actually for real, that's how it happened.
Speaker 2: But they would show us as would make it. You got to make it to the end, and then Morton would just die. You're like, what happened? He was like ragged all back to you like like sky him God.
Speaker 1: Because of that effect, I would send him back to you can send people when when when you runs masterfully on it.
Speaker 3: Well, it runs away. So what the legendary edition? Yeah, perfect, that's kind of thing. It's like I already have it on PlayStation.
Speaker 2: I bought it. I guess I could buy it again because it was like fifteen dollars when I bought it in a sumer.
Speaker 3: It's like nothing right now, Oh yeah, I mean that might be that might be the movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like I saw Everyone's well on steam deck. I don't know why I get the urge or I'm like, oh, I already have it. You know what I mean? You also beat that time. That's just what do you mean to that?
Speaker 3: Just me I had again. I don't don't really like talking about dreams because like dreams are like whatever.
Speaker 1: But I had a dream like anything lass the night before where Derek was like, hey, I got my steam deck and he filled it out and it was half of a steam deck and it made me laugh so hard that I laughed myself away.
Speaker 2: It's funny that you bring this up, because just my luck. Right.
Speaker 1: So this gentleman was like, hey man, you have one. I'm like nah, you know, like he was like all right. So he's like, I'm gonna send you right, so I'm as sending to you. He gives a tracking number and he's like, it says it should be here on the first of August. I was like sick, and uh so the fucking the tracking number. He sent it on the twenty seventh of July. The tracking number still says has been received on the twenty seventh of July and has not budged. And then I was like, hey man, yeah, he's like he's like yeah, I noticed that too. I'm gonna go check out. He was like, well, so they couldn't send it through the I've never heard this before. He said they couldn't send it through the through the air because there's a used battery. I've never heard that before, but okay, heard that before, so it's just gonna be ground. I guess it has to go all the way across the country through ground. And he said, apparently they're not scanning it when it leaves. So I'm like, wait, what's the point of the tracker. I don't understand. What do you mean they're not scanning it.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I was just like, okay, whatever, I'll just see if anything updates.
Speaker 2: It's what is it?
Speaker 1: What's today? So it's the ninth and it is ill not budged. It is And I'm like, of course, of course this would happen.
Speaker 2: That's like that that they're cheap ones now though there's like a threat one that's right. I don't know. I do know that this this ship.
Speaker 1: I just I just I'm my credit cards are maxed out after moving. Yeah, just bottle bunch of new stuff.
Speaker 3: Sometimes that shit just happens, man, Like I I can't remember it said like I had this very specific expensive thing, like it's like I waited a while to pull the trigger on its like all right, I don't grab it.
Speaker 2: And then the tracking number said.
Speaker 3: Received like the day like before it shipped, and I was like, well that can't be because they scan I guess they sometimes they scan it early by accident, and then there's no way to track it after that because the tracking number is four when it's received, and when it's received the triggers, it's like, no longer track.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna be updated after it's received the last stop right, And I waited like five days. I'm like, where's my fucking thig. It's just just into the ether.
Speaker 2: Gone, dude. I've been trying to get a there's a PS five to you. Remember that showed to the wrong place. They it was the apartment over when the day they no, no, no, not the apartment over.
Speaker 3: They when I got my PSI, by the way, which was integral to my job at the time. Uh they day one it got to my It got to my It said, got to your apartment. I was like, okay, cool, I go out.
Speaker 2: I go out. I opened my my doors, like, that's not here. Maybe it's in the Amazon locker. Because our old our old building had an Amazon locker. It's like, maybe it's in the Amazon locker. So I would go to the Amazon locker nothing hmmm, interesting, And then I click on the receipt or whatever. And it shows a picture of my PlayStation in front of.
Speaker 1: A door that looks nothing like any of the doors in my apartment building.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you've got to be fucking kidding me. And I could tell. The only reason I knew it was the right number. There was the right number. The door had our old number on it. Oh, it was like a different building. I was like, you've got to be kidding me.
Speaker 2: And the only reason I knew what building it was is.
Speaker 3: Because the color I could see, like the color scheme of the building from like the outside, it like match.
Speaker 2: It was like, that's the build across the fucking street. Yo.
Speaker 3: So I had to like wait for somebody to walk out of that building, and I sprinted in. I looked for our our apartment number, and luckily like somebody hadn't taken it. They opened it though a little bit like there was like a you tell, somebody tried to peek in to see what it was. Oh wow, then they just either either didn't want it or didn't care.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Like I was fury. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Somebody fucked with the baggage too.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, Yeah, dude, that was they were all coming out, Dude, I was so mad I didn't get a PS five when everybody got one, because everybody was fucking happy about it. Our friend Danny sent a picture of us having like holding a fake one, and it was like edited and it was way too big. Was that is that real? It was confusing because it like it looked real but it couldn't be. Also, dude, that day was crazy. That Oh my goodness, that was almost five years ago. Wasn't that crazy? That is crazy?
Speaker 3: But dude, that that day, I was so panicked, man, because that was at the time where it was kind of difficult to get one in general.
Speaker 2: Like kind of difficult. It was impossible to get one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like if you didn't if you didn't get it, you had to wait like probably months before we're gonna get another one.
Speaker 2: I got my PS five, uh in November that year, right after the Spider May game came out. Yeah, so mis Ross came out, and then like two weeks later I got my PS five And even then it was hard to get them. Literally, somehow got three PS fives. Everybody was like, what the fuck? She was like, I just I was just shopping. Look out sometimes you look out, Yeah, I think I we don't have to shop on the way. We don't if I remember correctly, Like we had like.
Speaker 3: I did have like a bit of a an advantage, like we had some connections to let us know like when like it's like I've been hearing like whispers of like this is when it's gonna go live, so like this is the website.
Speaker 2: Random friend is like, yet go here.
Speaker 3: During this time, it was one of our rendered. It was me because I took the show. I was I was like, listen, this is this is the time. This is where you're gonna do it. Do it because it's gonna be fucking wild. But that was that was infuriating. How do you get the how do you get the door right but the address wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's crazy. They were probably just tired living in that concert, like, oh, somebody is thrown in there. I don't know, man, that pissed me off.
Speaker 3: While I remember being on the phone screaming at like or like not. I remember I remember screaming at my phone.
Speaker 2: Probably I where is that. I never yell I never yell at people online on things, yell at people. It was like I remember it was literally my phone. It's like what the fuck. There was one time. I think you guys saw me yelling at somebody about a plane ticket. That's one time I fucking snapped. I can't because I'm already nervous. I'm getting on the plane and I'm already beside myself already, So then my character will break and I'll be like, yo, you fucking look, dude, I know you're somewhere, no DELI know nothing is tough, but I things are tough. But I don't get my fucking ticket. I'm gonna fucking hurt you. You do not need to be so sir. Remember I am your buddy. We are Americans to be so hard. Please please, I am your buddy. I am, I am. I am Jacob Johnson, Jacko By Jones, and Jacoby I love you. On American Pizza, I mean our our pizza, Pizza Pizza American. What game is coming out soon? Man? I feel this has been a really weak dip on video games for a little while. Oh, Split Gate two looks sick as fuck? Dude, What didn't see it? What? Yeah? When I didn't see it either?
Speaker 1: No, bro?
Speaker 2: As classes? Now there's like factions and shit, I don't I don't know. It looks cool as ship man, I'm gonna do what. I'm kind of going into my backlog right now.
Speaker 1: Dark Wukong.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Black Myth. Apparently it's very good. Black That's what I heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that looks pretty good. Apparently I should I have to call CyberPower because apparently they owe me a code for it. I thought I was gonna like show up because like I bought like a rig from them. Well no, they just said that, like, hey, if you get this, you'll get a free copy of it. And I'm like, where's the where's the anything. I'm like, I haven't bigger it out. Probably they got me. I I literally only bought this PC just for that. Actually, No, is that why you told? Is that why you chose that one? I was like, oh, I'm gonna get Black Myth Wukang for me. No, it was just like it was just like, oh a cool addition and uh, Prime Day or whatever.
Speaker 2: Imagine I was playing a game. Where's this is a go coul this is Yeah, I'm more gonna I don't know that.
Speaker 3: There's probably a lot of stuff that's come out or coming out at some point. I think a lot of things are on hold for the PS five pro reveal or whatever, because that's probably gonna have a lot of stuff attached to it, which is presumably at the end of September early October it. But yeah, I probably I don't feel like I need it really, I mean, I do need it for the show, like I'm gonna get it for that reason. But like if it was up to me, I probably would probably I guess, uh, probably just put in my room or something, you know, move it to my bedroom so I can play games in there.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know. I'm not gonna get rid of it. Those things are fucking impossible. Things were hard. It was it was I'm not parting with that machine. I think I'm gonna I might I'll see.
Speaker 3: I had the lug that across a busy street when everybody clearly knew what it was.
Speaker 2: You know, the fact you didn't get if you were in New York City, you would have got That's that would have been it.
Speaker 3: If I was in New York City, I think enough people around me would have had would have had the wherewithal to protect me.
Speaker 2: But someone would have someone would have hit me. It would have been like you know, when you're like you like, defend, defend the carrier, and some would have got someone would have got to you. It's a game of capture the flag. It really is.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't know because I'm going through my backlog right now. I played I played that. Uh, I'm playing System Shock right now, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: I might actually put in new Pokemon games. Are there a new Pokemon game? That's a stupid question, darltt and Violet, Yeah, that's a dumb question. Never mind, as I love about Pokemon. I loved the idea of like competitive team making. I thought it was fun. I just liked the idea of like, uh, like melding things together, like using different sorts of stuff to be able to make like really interesting teams. Yeah, because you're dumb. Because you're dumb, that's all that's that's literally a side of intelligence. But whatever, fucking chimpion, because you're like stupid, All of those things would shut up. But I like the idea of like making teams and sort of like making synergy synergistic high plays. So I'm probably going to play that game, you know, try a little bit of competitive scene TeaF I really like it, and then go from there. I'm gonna come fake animal games.
Speaker 1: Why do you like that.
Speaker 2: Ship reminds of my child when I was happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would, just I don't know, it's I don't it's just it's just one of those things that just you know how there are some things as a kid that clearly you grow out of.
Speaker 3: Yeah that murder, loving your family, loving your family murder?
Speaker 1: Uh like gooting for fifteen hours a day? Now you only do it for about five?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean maybe you maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well excuse.
Speaker 2: Me, I thought, I really so, I'm on the am, I on the low end. If you're gooding for that many hours. Ever, it's in I know people that's in the edge for three hours. This is on ironically, I swear to god, I'm like, how do you have that much time?
Speaker 1: If you're if you're not much, if you're not a sex worker, that and that absolutely actually insane. If you're not, if you're not like specifically filming yourself or or streaming or whatever your sex capades, there's no reason I can't.
Speaker 2: Focus on anything else. I'm going for about eight hours. I can't even edge well on our well, I slip into an orgasm. I must take time.
Speaker 1: Well, really, what's the I guess if you if you're not single, kind of what's the point of edging? You just go bust on your significant other? No, I mean I mean that that the whole point.
Speaker 2: You just Archibald shrunkus road, you run in the room. Boom.
Speaker 3: Archibald Shrunks is a wild name. He says, how's it going? Will not bow, will not break, and will shut the world away. This one's for Derek. Did you have a chance to listen to me Canyon's new metal EP? And if so, what did you think? Much love and gainess as always fell as. I didn't even realize, like I saw that this happened, and I was like surprised because I was like, oh, I didn't even realize, like you did this.
Speaker 2: I think that I saw.
Speaker 3: I saw the video that he made with Fanta that it was funny, and I made like a mental note like yeah, I'm gonna check that out, and then I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He caused me to uh download the Spotify app on my desktop because I haven't had it on there in a long time, well not a long time, because I have new PC. And I was like, oh, like, yeah, this is weird. So I I checked it out. I was like that it's kind of neat. It's it's definitely I don't think most people didn't know about it until you fucking I think that was a brilliant marketing move to like I was like, oh nice, and yeah, I was all right it Actually it made me feel more comfortable. Like I messaged him the other day, h because our we did a cover. I had him feature on this kill Switch Engaged cover I did, and it's probably one of the worst covers I've ever made. It's it's just bad in every conceivable way, just the mixing everything. It's just really bad because it was when I was first kind of getting started, and for whatever reason, the algorithm picked it up. Like I would say last year. Late last year, it probably had like barely over ten thousand views, which I was fine with it existing. I kind of even thought I deleted it. I thought it because I just don't remember it. And then I saw it and it has over one hundred thousand just in the last few months, and I'm like, bro, I was like, I it's that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, because it's not a representation. Yeah, like what your skill. I was like, I can't believe this is in the algorithm now. So I messaged him.
Speaker 1: He said he was down to U to redo it. So like I've already like it's solf hilarious, how night and day. It sounds like the new version of it, And I was like, this.
Speaker 2: Is not this way soon, man, I want to chose him. He's a really really cool guy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. I don't know when he's I don't.
Speaker 2: Know where he's located. He's like the Midwest something like yeah, something like that. Yeah, he's in a place where you can buy a house and like not be poor after doing it. True, Yeah, it makes sense. Yeah, I mean yeah, I mean I get it so bad. It was for a little bit. That's things for a little bit.
Speaker 1: I only want to move if like people go with.
Speaker 2: Me, Like I don't want to be a normal world. Yeah, I mean it's like, what's it? Because yeah, because you could really like literally our friends left and they're on their way back now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like because you go places and you're like, look a place is nice, right, Like I love New York, Like New York is my favorite place. Ever I don't think I really don't think it's even close. But it's just me there, which is boring.
Speaker 2: Actually, like what am I? What am I gonna do? Just just like exist same thing J was gonna. J was gonna go cruntry hopping for a while, and he was like, I'm gonna do that and be bored by myself. Might as well to stay here with all my friends. Yeah, it's just I don't know, man, Yeah, it's it's nice. I could make anywhere work really, like I could, like if we all were like, oh, it's in Minnesota, Like okay, But the thing is this, right like you where we are. We think that like there is this idea of growing that we as see our parents and our parents like there's just our parents and their themselves together. They're like, this is how a couple should be, right, It's how adults would be. Like they're just they're just there with their partner and that's their lives. And it's like, well, nah, you could like enjoy yourself and have your friends around and have like a very solid sense of community where you're out with people you care about.
Speaker 1: My mom she like she specifically moved to Arizona in an area where you know her friends are. Yes, yeah, Like she's like she's like people that we've grown we've known for a long time because she doesn't want because she didn't want to just rot. You know, she's retired now and she doesn't want to just be by herself. She's like, Oh, I want to have a cheap house, so I'm gonna move down here, but I'm going to move in an area where you know. So it's one of those things where I'm like, bro, like everybody wants to do that, and in that vein, I feel like if somebody would just Joe Rogan it, because like Joe Rogan moved to Texas and then a bunch of people followed him, I would be totally fine. If people are like, let's go here and establish ourselves and pay way less money, way less taxes, I'd be like, Okay.
Speaker 2: It can't be me. It's got to be one of you guys. Well, I have the hardest tie here. What do you mean? Lily's family shared. That's the thing. That's the reason why I haven't left yet. I want to be honest. I want to leave Cally so bad. I love California even though I'll come back, but I want to live somewhere else for a little while. Yeah, I don't. I don't want to go live in New York again. I already did New York. It has to be what would be the point of moving to New York if isn't.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, well, I wouldn't say it's close to the same. It's the same like cost I guess that's what I mean. But I guess to mean it's like I've already I've lived upstate New York. I've lived like in the city, like I have the entire New York experience. Really, like I get it, like I get the entire place.
Speaker 2: What state would be? What would be? What state sounds good? Colorado?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess that's kind of a good It was not terrible, it's not that's a good middle ground attle cold, that'll get too fucking hot, But it also doesn't get too cold.
Speaker 2: I mean it gets too cold in like Denver. Colorado wouldn't be too terrible. That's not bad.
Speaker 1: That's actually not a bad place of it.
Speaker 2: I thought about. There's a place in Uh, there's a place Missoula. Like, just all KKK, people, where's Missoula? Do you know where Missula is? I actually don't. A friend of mine is that Michigan.
Speaker 3: No, It's like it's like one of the northern like around Washington, like Dakota, like around one of those places.
Speaker 2: Oh that was Missoulam. Is it Minnesota?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 2: God damn it.
Speaker 1: The first thing that pops up is fucking Joe Mossula, the coach of the fucking Celtics.
Speaker 2: Fuck. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That was a I would, but I know people there, I would like really like it because it's like it's it's relatively liberal, it's it's still really cheap because it's in a state that's like not super high demand. Yeah, and it's uh, they got like their own kind of city structure that's not too not too bad.
Speaker 1: Washington was one of those places that I actually Washington was state. Yeah, Washington state. I was yeah, not DC, Holy Ship fun.
Speaker 2: Washington. I would like.
Speaker 3: Washington's like a nice place, Like it's just like the Pacific Northwest is like a nice yeah, like like Biome I would assistant.
Speaker 2: That was definitely my that was I was, it's starting to get expensive the bone like yeah, yeah, if you're in the Seattle property that everybody moved there because it was so cheap to live in Seattle from. Yeah, yeah, Seattle's Seattle's nice. I got yeah, I imagine.
Speaker 1: It's still not nearly as bad as uh York or anything.
Speaker 2: Seatle's actually pretty walkable.
Speaker 1: Also California is I realized how fucking bad it was as part of the expense for me living in Vega, me being in Vegas.
Speaker 2: I was in Vegas for a different expense. Though Vegas is very cheap, That's what I mean, like say with the even just like food, whereas Vegas is even that cheap. Really well, see, the thing is nothing there. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: That's the interesting thing about Vegas is that if people I didn't know this either, uh the most it's Taurus. So Vegas proper is less than a million people, say seven hundred thousan people living there, probably eight hundred thousand now. And then North Vegas, where I was like two hundred thousand, and they're still developing because North Las Vegas is so much of nothing, they're still developing a bunch of different places. It's like where we were staying, the houses were just freshly built and it was just nothing. And there's a if you go to the northwest of Vegas where like all the rich people are on like a summer lane. In a lot of places, it does kind of seem not like Vegas. It's built up and there's green. There's like those trees that fucking that are usually only on the East coast that actually have the brown and stuff in autumn.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like all they they.
Speaker 1: Made that place like a fucking complete bullshit oasis, like uh, you know, just like when all the.
Speaker 2: World's cly together and there's one of places like a fucking for it's like a rainforest into desert to fight away and like what the hell? Yeah, what just happened? Here? Have you brushed into snow?
Speaker 3: Driving across the country with Jalen and like seeing that transition happen in like real time gradually was trippy as fuck. Yeah, like you could just see like where the map starts and you're just like yo, gross. But there are parts of Arizona that, by the way, and parts of Arizona, New Mexico that straight up like look like the sayan saga by the way. Yeah, like it's insane, Like they were like we mean, I remember driving like on.
Speaker 2: The wind torn called like the wind torn rocks and.
Speaker 3: No wind torn rocks, but like not only that, like I remember specifically I wish I had taken a picture because I it looks so crazy, but I thought like, uh, whatever, I'll probably see this again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 3: There are off road ramps that go off of the highway in like New Mexico and Arizona that are built on straight up those rock pillars that like Goku would stand on but like tumble to the side like cars driving on those like rock pillars.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what what the fuck are they doing here? They felt fake, like it didn't feel real.
Speaker 3: It felt like, like, uh, what is that place in the Flintstones's.
Speaker 2: Is that called meet the Flintstones? They're the Moni Stortage family in the town of bed Rock. It's the get possible. Well that made me want to move on real quick. Gugi was not right. It was not right. It was not right. Gugie wrote in.
Speaker 3: He says, hey, fellas, I'm planning a trip is kind of relevant to what we're I'm planning a trip to New York toy, and I have no idea what the fuck to do or what I'm or what I'm doing. I plan on going for three to four days. It's not a lot of times I wanted to ask what places I should visit, food I should eat, hotel. First of all, food you obviously pizza, fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: If pizza hotels, I'll get some place in obviously Upper east Side. I was gonna be expensive, obviously, but it's everything needs to be.
Speaker 3: Goonersville, Goonersville, Visit Goudasville, Manhattan, Visit Times Square, visit obviously, visit Rock and Fell.
Speaker 2: The Center, Uh, Central Park is a good one, all near each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'll tell you where not to go. Don't go to the fucking don't. Don't go to see the Central Liberty. Just don't do it.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like it's not really worth it. You have to go. You have to.
Speaker 3: That's a whole day for you, if you want to, if you want to see it in any way that's meaningful.
Speaker 2: That's the whole day. Because you got to take a boat to the fucking island. You gotta get You got to get to the park, the park area. Then you got to stand there away for the boat to come. Pay like eighty five dollars, going to have boat to go up to this fucking bitch sucker tolls for like only ten sects. They'll do't eventually stop you when you come home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not, and you you can't just go to you can't just go to Battery Park to look at it, because it's fucking guys. It is way further away than you think it is, Like it's significantly further away than you assume.
Speaker 2: Like so much more. It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: It's not like Spider Man. It's not like Spider Man through for the Xbox. It's like it's like maybe a minute to get there.
Speaker 2: It's a while being but like, oh my god, it's all the way over there out. I was kid, it was right there.
Speaker 3: When I was Like when I was a kid, I on ironically thought it was just not real. I thought it was like a like a like an icon that weent like a mascot or something, because I'd never seen it, and even like at Battery Park, like it's so far away that like you kind of can't see it. Really it's really small relative to how big the city is.
Speaker 2: I see way less big than you think, like way less big, way way less big than you think. It's like what the fuck? I could probably climb in like a minute.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's not like Mount Rushmore. You could like step over it if you want it. Mount Rushmore is a fucking miniature apparently, like I didn't know. It's like it's like when they like, you know how they they make like the the White House or whatever in Independence.
Speaker 2: State exactly that like that, that's what mount and it's always walk up to you put in your head. Wow, whoa, I can't believe they built this. I'll use use fireball and it's freaking the whole thing. It's gone. It fireball blows up the entire y of the White House. It's gone. I love that ship. Then when they would make things out of like miniatures like that, Yeah, it was so cool. I love that ship. I also thought it was awesome. And then like I remember when they stopped doing it when Okay, question when do you remember them changing the way trailers were made? What movie do you remember it changing the most? In which way? That's a good question. I remember old trailers. It was like it was like a lot of uh, a lot of yeah, very snippets, a lot of somebody always talking over It wasn't like the characters themselves talking. Yeah. Because trailers now were more or less spoilers.
Speaker 1: The trailers now are or the is a synopsis of the fucking plot and it pisses me off. That's true. That is very true.
Speaker 2: So when do you think it changed? I think I know exactly when they changed. What do you got? What do you got? Transformers? Was it? That's the first time it was different afterwards.
Speaker 1: Where it was no like a narrator or like in a world where gay runs wild he is day and.
Speaker 2: Day isn't gay. Yeah, one gay gay to gay them all, one gay.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you, I may I want to check out that theory. Uh. One thing that I lost faith in trailers was when I saw the trailer for Batman Versus Superman, because that ship looked cool. I was like, man, that shit looks hype, and it made me realize I was like, how insanely fake trailers are?
Speaker 2: Yea, you know.
Speaker 1: I was just like, I can't I was I couldn't believe it. I I just watched a documentary some fucking some guy that's up and coming, some British fuck. It's like forty K subscribers right now, and it was a very good Snyder verse explanation of how it. The executive was over at Warner Brothers ruined everything like hardcore. I didn't really because I didn't really know the extent because I was just like, oh, obviously they fucked things up, but I don't really know exactly what happened, right, Yeah, And it was I was like, wow, this is really bad.
Speaker 2: They ruined that. That whole that whole thing was. I think obviously Snyder's intro to things wasn't the best, like Man of Steel.
Speaker 1: Right, but the whole the whole thing is though, if you watch like this, like this documentary that I saw, you realize that there was like like a lot of times there was an original vision and the Warner Brothers people would not let things play out the way they wanted to because they wanted to compete with Marvel immediately, Okay, so they ruined it. They immediately by doing that, they ruined But I.
Speaker 2: Don't think Zach Snader could have made a good submer movie ever. I don't. I just don't think he has.
Speaker 1: The See when you look at when you look at the actual the when you look at the money, when you look at the audience, uh rescore and all this stuff, the minority, there's people that are like, oh, I like old Superman or something that are disappointed and pretty much everybody else I saw. It was like Man of Steel.
Speaker 2: I think I think Man of Steel was fine, but I think Man of Steel was more of a regular lines. I think went he got into batters Superman. I just didn't think he because I feel like he read like maybe two Superman comics. It was like, yeah, like this Man of Steel was.
Speaker 3: Man of Steel was like a really good version of the type of superhero movies you would get in like the late nineties, you know what I mean, or like the early two thousands were like, it's not quite comic book really like it's it's kind of distancing itself quite a bit. Yeah, it's like X Men with the with the black leather, you know what I mean. It's like this is like it's that kind of and it's fine.
Speaker 2: I didn't really I didn't really get that. I didn't really get that vibe from it. Well I was.
Speaker 1: I didn't want them to do what Marvel was doing. We had already been done.
Speaker 2: I didn't want them to Marvel fight it right. I wanted them I wanted to be Superman still. You know, well, I so my thing is Superman.
Speaker 1: I've never liked the idea of what people I feel like people that, uh, the idea of Superman and what like say, it's usually older people like in the same thing, the people that like, oh, I only like the original Star Wars trilogy. It's like, I feel like there's the same that vibe that they in the sense that they think that Superman can't be dark and gritty like where it can't be it's just like, oh, it's just supposed to be like this boy scout shit or something where it's like there's there's so much to Superman and there's so many things that he's done that people kind of just don't understand that. Like Man of Steel to me was because I was like, okay, what I guess from my point of view, what did I want in a Superman film. I want Superman to fuck shut up. I want him to have a real challenge, which Zod obviously is a challenge, and Michael Shannon I love him. I didn't see anything wrong with that. I just what I really want. I thought the cinematography was fine. I thought the choreography was actually really fucking cool. I thought the score was dope. Hans Zimmer's great. So I'm kind of like the I didn't really I'm like, well, what else personally do did I want I was satisfied, But what did you want?
Speaker 2: I just wanted him to be like a beacon of hope, that's it. And things could have been gritty, things could have been serious. Yeah, but he had to be the duct position to the nature of that stuff was there. The thing is, that's all I ever wanted. The thing is that it needed to get there.
Speaker 1: He's not. He's He's the Man of Steel right now and people are gonna be scared of this guy in a real word setting.
Speaker 2: No, No, I get that he would have became a beacon of.
Speaker 1: Hope, but Warner Bros. Were like, hey, hurry up, hurry up.
Speaker 2: I can see that. I just feel like Snyder is just his his he doesn't make those kinds of movies. Like, that's not his styling though, Like I think I love Watchmen, right, Watchman for what it is? Yeah, is that? And I think Watchman by nature is so opposite of what Superman is, right, But that's what Watchman. That's what it's supposed to be. Like again, it's supposed to be that, and that's fine.
Speaker 1: I just don't like so when you talk about like hope and stuff like that with Superman, is it? It was it was the like, I just feel like it was the first movie and I don't I just this is this from my point of view, the first movie. I didn't need him to be like, oh, he is the hero that everybody looks up to already, Like I didn't feel like I need to get the right away because I feel like there was gonna be There was gonna be enough movies. There was gonna be a sequel they scrapped. They scrapped a sequel and just did Batman and Superman. There was things that like they had there was a plan. And me, I know a lot of people hate Zack Snyder. I'm not one of those people. There's a lot of people that do not like his movies, and that's you know, it's fair enough. But I from a lot of the movies that I've seen, Like say, some people like I haven't even seen Rebel Moon.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't get, but I don't really care about it.
Speaker 1: Like I love sci fi ship right now, but there's so much stuff right now, there's just too much shit. I'm like, I'll watch that some fucking other year. But anyway, long story short, I think if the medaling that went down, like when you look at like when I saw this documentary for example, and it really explained things properly to me that I'm like, the amount of hands that got involved. It just just fucking things were It was so obvious when you saw when Josh Whedon took over in Justice League exactly what they wanted and they just absolutely ruined that movie. Just the movie was already gonna have problems because it was already crammed before, but then Josh Whedon came over, saturated more of the colors, the reshoots that they did, which was tens of millions of dollars, which is never heard of, and then fucking fucking Henry Cavill couldn't shave off his mustache and I'm like, I can't believe.
Speaker 2: You guys still went fucking through with this. It was everything about it was terrible.
Speaker 1: So when you saw that.
Speaker 2: Gave him the beard, like when he actually came back when he had the black suit on, they could they could have given him the facial hair. That would have been fine. There were so many things that have been fine.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Well, they really should have left it alone, because even even as a mess as the Justice League was, like Zack Snyder was working with whatever he could, and so with his cut that came out in HBO Max, it was a much better cut, not exactly what we wanted because he was still in a fuck situation because they didn't hurry up and put the Justice League together, which was the whole thing where it's like, bro, I wasn't supposed to. Long story short, it makes me sad because I really like the DCU, Like I really a huge fan of DC.
Speaker 2: So it's like it's fucked Marvel guy. But I always have a huge marshal with DC. Yeah, they got Green Lantern.
Speaker 3: I gotta I literally have only seen Men of Steel. I haven't seen Batman's Superman. I haven't seen I guess I guess a.
Speaker 1: Little bit of the just don't don't see any of it, because like if you're not even remotely if you're not if you're not remotely.
Speaker 2: Interested in those superheroes, you will hate those movies.
Speaker 1: Like it was okay, like you know what I mean. It's it's like I think it was like amazing or anything. I was like serviceable whatever.
Speaker 3: As somebody who doesn't care about super I could see like white people like if they care about supern they'd be like, yeah, there were some people that I just didn't give enough of a ship about it.
Speaker 1: I thought it was interesting though, because like there was an old guy in the theater that I'm clearly he probably grew up with even like George or something like when it was black and White or some shit. He was old as fuck, but he's still You could see this motherfucker was into this ship to the point to the when when fucking Superman snaps Zo's neck, this motherfucker's like everyone was like so so finally, so someone was a ploting because like because it was cool. It's supposed to be a shocking scene, right, and this motherfucker I.
Speaker 2: Was getting the last cod it's out of him, ducking under and running away. He ran to the corner. I was like, na, son, let him die. Let that guy he was the punisher. It would have been fine. Yeah, I mean the punisher was watching. It was like, good, good, you did the right thing. Yeah. There was a lot of conversation with him and Dared will still be the most psiconic moment. It isn't great. That is such a good argument because both of them are right and objectively wrong.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna pretend like I remember much from that show at this point, but that, yeah, them, both of them on the roof like that, having that argument was really good.
Speaker 2: Fucking cycle. Well, you want to talk about you want to talk about good black, you want to talk about what your.
Speaker 1: Black black frames like, I'm not I'm not black, I'm not black.
Speaker 2: He's like, what, you're the Devil's a racist. He's just like, no, he's not, he's not. He assumes that. He assumed, Well, you've killed so many people, you must be must be black. You got all these guns, they would have shot you by now. I definitely know that. That's insane. Man.
Speaker 1: Those series are so good, especially a Daredevil Netflix so great.
Speaker 2: That ship makes me so sad. That's all what it was. Born Again is bad. It will be going after them. It's not gonna be good. I have a scrap. I have the original. They scrapped the original, I have hope series. They scrapped Born Again because it was like it was so bad. You was like, what the what the fuck? What the fight? He scrapped everything from that he didn't like, But why didn't he just not make this stuff that he didn't like? He didn't make it doesn't make it. What do you mean if he's able to what is he what is his job? Well, he is, he's there, he's the doesn't he have to sign off on things?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure he signed off. But then once the product came back and he was like, this is terrible.
Speaker 2: Even How different could it be if it's if he signed I don't know, we'll see I guess.
Speaker 1: Well, meaning that like say, okay, maybe may because think of it like this, and I know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I have the little machine right. There was a Marvel machine, right, And then they were like, oh, people just want these things. Keep making this right? Right? Maybe like people don't want that, Like I'm gonna back, I'm gonna check all this stuff out.
Speaker 1: Fifty fifty shot.
Speaker 2: Like I'm saying. It's like it's we're open than I am. I'm not fitty fifties. Where are you at thirty seventy? You're thirty seventy. They don't have the same writing group anymore. Yeah, they don't have They don't have the freedom to be as gretty they do now a deadpool overene. The nature of that, they do actually have a chance to be like we'll make it what it's supposed to be, but it does not be rated Stupid's that.
Speaker 1: It's like people have amnesia, like they Deadpool. The first one did that, but.
Speaker 2: It was with an MCU. That's the thing. This one begin with an MCU. It let's it lets us and lets them know that like, all right, it ship, we don't mind seeing funck shit. That movie made so much money.
Speaker 1: It's like at that point it's like, oh, just do what they want forever and they will give us money. I don't understand how you would not do the same the.
Speaker 2: Way they fucked up even Spider Man's character. Like I think the MCU did a very good job with some characters. Some characters they just really didn't do a very good job. But then the Spider's characters not so much up interactions he had. But we'll see, we'll see, because we don't get a fight as good as Noble versus Fucking their Devil, because that fight is fucking insane. We don't get to fight the fight where them where he's like really badly fucked up and he fights then Injo the first time and then he throws the gandle at him to kill him. He's just like there's a lot of remember that.
Speaker 3: I remember the Hallway fight and the Probably that's a great so very like obviously.
Speaker 2: To like fucking older like the Rain and all those things.
Speaker 1: There's like, yeah, there's a few things like the Ray. There's a there's Tommy long Goon or the Protector, the Protectors crazy. Yeah, there was like just going Upstairs Ephant movie.
Speaker 2: There's a scene in where they're going up the staircase people, He's fighting people all that whole one shot. There's just one shot. That's one of the craziest scenes I think I've ever seen. Still to this day.
Speaker 1: What the what the like Southeast Asian people do for film? They they I think it's just a few minutes of like action. They will shoot stuff for weeks and no American studio would ever do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's why fucking.
Speaker 1: The Matrix choreography is to hold it because they took they trained for months to do those things. And that's why, like when you think about American martial art flicks, that immediately stands out because nobody else will put that much effort into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think movies like Sean Chi had really good choreography. I heard it was really good. I didn't finish the movie. I think I think choreography matters so much in fighting things. The problem is that, like when you do things that are people that have superpowers, like I think choreography kind of falls by the wayside to a degree.
Speaker 1: Well it's trash because you kind of have to like really see you to well, you have to really cgi a lot of stuff to make it because humans can't move in a way that superpowers would.
Speaker 2: Actually that's why I like animated shit. Oh yeah, I think of it like this Winter Soldier, right, I think him and Bucky, Bucky and Tom and Evans. They had really good, very very good choreography. It was bad, It wasn't bad, But I think the idea is that it succeeds only in that like that is where you can go as far as it goes like this is good.
Speaker 1: Well because they don't have like they're just super strong, which they cancel each other out and the same like if you're talking about like magic or powers or something, then it starts getting a little iffy, like it's like well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, but there's also I think there's a balance right where it's like, Okay, you're dealing with super superpowered people, so you can't have the same kind of choreography, but you can have at least an interesting location. You know, you can have like an interesting like like items. That's why I think that train finds Spider Man team is fucking great is because it's just like it's it naturally like just like progresses them where they're on a fucking speeding train and it's awesome. It's exciting choreog That fight isn't like martial artists, it's not like crazy. It's just an interesting place for a fight to happen. I feel like a lot of superhero movies are like settling. This happened a lot in like that fucking Flash movie where it's like a big white, open fucking field.
Speaker 1: It's like, why, Yeah, I don't know so many interesting places to choose from?
Speaker 2: Why this void? Yeah? You think?
Speaker 1: Like so there was Injustice Too. Think it came on like twenty seventeen or something. Yeah, and no the video game the game right, and uh, there was the scene where was it flashing? Was it a was it zoom? I don't remember, but it was it was. I think it was yellow flat it was flash.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure it was. I haven't played that game. Since so.
Speaker 1: I just remember there's that fight scene where they're traving and there's fucking each other up, and I was like, that is so cool, right, Like it's like partinka people. People are like fucking around and like bout is that.
Speaker 2: One of them hits a car? That car disappears.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was just reality. There's how fatd it. I was watching something but dad and then gone, damn. I can't remember what I was watching. It was something that was it was for kids or something. I don't remember, funk. I wish I remember what I was watching, but A I just remember a clearly it was like a cop car or something. It clearly they died were like the way that like the the like the cop got smashed in the car and it was like a thing that I'm like, I really wish I remember what I was watching. But I was like, yo, that's fun. That's crazy that they left that in there were like someone clearly control.
Speaker 2: It was. I'm trying to remember what stopped on it.
Speaker 1: I really wish I remember what I was watching.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't remember it was.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about that. I don't want to hear, right, I don't know anything about or the shark, the baby shark.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything. When I was little, though, I was able to watch my guardian. My guardians were a little bit older. I know the name. Weren't little. When backyard I was, we were like, were about like seven thirteen. We were not seven weeks in sixteen Backyardigans. We were like maybe fourteen. Damn, I'm so sure you're wrong.
Speaker 3: I Backyardigans in this If we were seven years old, that would make that a two thousand and two thousand and one show?
Speaker 2: It is? Is it really? Yes? Are you looking at the results right now?
Speaker 1: Backyardigans? I don't remember anything about it. Show me a picture that's.
Speaker 2: Not two thousand and four, Okay, yeah, yeah, so let me a picture. Was ten I was ten eleven, there was a picture I.
Speaker 1: Was I want to see what the hell they are?
Speaker 2: They're just fucking these creatures. There is a kids show? Is that? Like a moose?
Speaker 1: Wool was one of them?
Speaker 3: What they were Backyardigans on the hip and I think.
Speaker 2: Once a bug. It was a bug where bugs handle. Y' all got ghetto ass names, too, do they? Yeah? Well, what's called? Yeah? I remember that. I remember I remember that specifically because I remember that like I was played by a black woman or what?
Speaker 3: No, no way, not in those days two thousand and four, they weren't hiring black people.
Speaker 2: Austin Tyrone, Are you fucking for real? Oh?
Speaker 3: Well there really Yeah, there was a Tyrone in media. There's an inner this is an inner city children's show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so unique unique in Tyrone, Tasha and then Pablo bro who wrote this show. Austin's the token white guy. Yeah, who wrote the show, because it had to have been somebody look at the look at the creator. I think actually the creative time, if the creator is white as ship, that's actually.
Speaker 1: Kind of weird, you know what I mean. It's interesting, Like if it's like I'm gonna I'm gonna make a I'm gonna make a show, and I'm gonna make put a bunch of stereotypes in the black woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah that makes sense. I was like, it has to be that's just her family, because if it wasn't, I was like, this is she did recently pass away? Yeah I remember about second I don't.
Speaker 3: Okay, So when I said that, I was like fifty percent sure because I'm never hearing oh this creator of this children's show passed away recently, and it was a children's show that felt like it was in the vein of things like this, where like I know about them, but I didn't watch them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, passed seventy two. Damn well whatever, Yeah bad.
Speaker 1: If we made a kid show, we'd be balling bro.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah we should. I don't know, I don't know how to communic It would be so easy. Was stop being dumb. Stop being dumb, and.
Speaker 1: Somebody, some autistic person is going to remember we talked about this in one episode. Could you please let me know which episode it was? I know you remember somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we definitely talked about it. We talked about.
Speaker 1: Making a kid show before and like maybe doing something as.
Speaker 2: Like an pitch we should do.
Speaker 3: That should be that should be an extra you know what, That'll be the next extra animal that we do. It'll be we're gonna make a kid show, but it.
Speaker 2: Should be actually a child show. That's gonna be. Yeah, we're gonna try and actually make it help the minds of young children, like not like, well, no, they need it.
Speaker 3: We can't do it. We can't help them, Yes we can. Kidding No, this is the far Listen, then the amount which education in this country is like falling apart, like for younger kids is amazing, Like kids can't read now, like straight up, like the literacy rates are plummeting.
Speaker 2: It's bad. No, no, dude, that ship is really bad.
Speaker 3: It's really catastrophic. Actually, Like it's like not a joke, Like I mean, it's a joke to me.
Speaker 2: Teachers teachers talk about like how like kids come into like high school and they can't read at like a fifth grade level.
Speaker 3: I think that like in Chicago, I think nobody, nobody in Chicago is reading at the level that is appropriate.
Speaker 2: Well nobody, I mean, it's crazy. Shouldn't shouldn't they be held back? Why they keep going? Right? Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: But like I think there's like there's a push to lower I guess like the which is like yeah, obedient workers and look that's it, and that's an element that's and look that's something that I'm sure like a lot of like right wing people will be like, oh, that's fucked up when she's out that, I would agree, it's fucking insane, Like we have to have some fucking standard right where it's like you can't just like if you have to hold everybody back tough shit, I don't know what to tell you, like, teach better, Yeah, I think it's to be fair, I think it's less about the teachers and more about the fact that like the distractions that exist right now are like like yeah.
Speaker 2: Like I'm glad that, like I'm glad that we didn't.
Speaker 3: Have smartphones to the degree that they exist now, because like I would imagine that like the second you get out of school, you're probably forgetting everything because you're like scroll, you're just doom scrolling on TikTok, And like, I.
Speaker 2: Think that's really a big reason why I think so stupid, because you also don't have too because like I think, I think back right, like my nieces and my nephew are like they're also that not they're not that generation anymore. I'm I'm fucking crazy to think that as well. They're not the generation of kids that are in school right now anymore. They're all in college, Like college are like are they.
Speaker 3: Like but even they're like less, they're they're not as well off as we were technically, I think, I guess, yeah, right, they're barely they're barely a generation behind me though, right right, But I think, well they right, yeah, So how old. Are they like maybe like a couple of years younger.
Speaker 2: Than Brianna is. I was five bunch was born. Okay, yeah, so they're like, we're my niece, and then that's weird that our nieces are the same name and probably around the same. We just have older you know, siblings. Just just yeah, actually that's true as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because your sister's like how much your well twelve years old? Yeah, yeah, I think mine's about uh, probably a little bit more actually, So it's.
Speaker 2: The weird idea of that, like they're barely behind like my nephew Mordecai I think is even nephew mordeca I told you before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every time, it's like, what, I'm.
Speaker 2: Never going to meet these people, very like, if you go to my wedding, you're really gonna probably meet them. You think I'm going to your wedding, yes, one of my grooms. You have no you have you have no choice. I don't go to anybody's wedding. That's crazy. If you don't come this wedding, I'm shooting up this podcast when I come in after find go ahead, it'll be a great episode of views, way more views, views keeps.
Speaker 1: I would feel yeah, like, oh my god, somebody came into somebody camell is amazing.
Speaker 3: No, No, somebody came in the Booge's room and shot of the death. It's like, we gotta put this on Patriot. Hurry up, we gotta somebody. Get somebody.
Speaker 2: Go to his house. Get the footage.
Speaker 1: Stop before the just go there.
Speaker 2: Hurry quarry, get his body. If the cops are there, steel his body for the get there. Get his body. We'll need a truck. Get the body.
Speaker 5: We gotta they put in a freezer. They have all this ship the told Boogie's body. They're gonna tax it over him in the back. He's gonna be part of the set of a statute. They're gonna address him as.
Speaker 1: Long as they can built him as long they're as long as possible. They'll probably like have probably have him like yeah, so okay, yeah, he's just he's dead.
Speaker 2: But he's I mean so much pain, I mean so much pain. But they will do it.
Speaker 3: Will he absolutely find some way electric electricute the ship out of him, just to get him alive again.
Speaker 2: Frankenstein Team Stars Monster and his Boogi.
Speaker 1: Team Stars Monster and put the fucking bolts on him and everything. The bolts, but they and he's fucking. He's still rotting though, that's why he's green. He's like fucking but he's still alive. He's like and he literally does want to die because he's in literal.
Speaker 2: Way less shit.
Speaker 3: He becomes serious, like now he understands, like he understands what true pain is, and now he understands how little of it he's actually truly experienced in comparison. Yeah, and now he's just like he's bouncing on the on the mortal coil, always.
Speaker 2: Going children reading comprehension. It's really really really dying out. It's terrifying. It's very bad. Find a good school like reading, like reading like one thing, but the ability to comprehend, because I'm dyslexic, right, so there's problems. There's times when I read through things and I have trouble. Oh for sure that's different and doing it right, but I can comprehend what I read. I don't read things and I'm like, oh I get some we wrong out of it.
Speaker 3: It's not even just the inability to comprehend, it's the inability to read.
Speaker 2: To review something.
Speaker 3: Like just being able to be like okay, I said this, or like maybe because everybody's red shit too quickly right or like assume something. The inability to like read back is like oh right, yeah, even just that, even just that is right, right, But what I'm saying, it's like even that's gone. Like the ability to just be like, oh yeah, I misspoke or whatever, or I didn't write I didn't write that correctly.
Speaker 2: It's like no, no, no, The.
Speaker 3: People will just double down on something that's just like wrong because they're just too embarrassed to be wrong about it.
Speaker 2: That's th fuck up. I saw it on TikTok. There are freaking teachers that they call their students up and the students can't read and they'd rather get in trouble in class then go up there and misread and look stupid. So what happened is that these poor people, this kid, the teachers don't even get a chance to know these kids are so fucking far behind. Yeah yeah, because all this kid is a troubled kid instead of him being like, no, this kid has academic problems where they need someone to help them. It's the embarrassment of it. So we all know, Like there was a time a kid in school would rer go up and read something and then fuck it up and everyone's laughing at him. For the rest of the time he was retarded. I would actually always bring eggs to school for that. You freeze, put it in your fucking eggs.
Speaker 1: Freeze them at least boil them.
Speaker 2: Ship here you hear you, hear you?
Speaker 1: You unk jet and fall yes, no, yeah, So after so after you threw the hot water on the homeless person.
Speaker 2: You feel it, get the eggs in there. And then stupid kid, you got your you got your hot plate on the desk. It's burning out of you, but you're committed.
Speaker 1: In the mornings, teacher, hurry up for art.
Speaker 2: Romeo Romeo.
Speaker 3: In the morning, I throw eggs at remedial children who cannot read well. And at nighttime, I boil homeless people alive.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't boil them alive. I boil water. I throw them. I boil him.
Speaker 1: You give him a bath, and you're like, oh, you know you're taking care of him, and you just fucking added just not the water in the mag.
Speaker 2: And he's like, like, I really appreciate it. And he's like he's like you can see in his eyes, he's like, I really I've had to the downtime you know during COVID.
Speaker 1: You're you are, You're rying.
Speaker 2: Fucking gobblin laughing. You're like a legal fun You're like, you're like a little girl. You're like a little fucking genie, laughing so hard. You're laying on the You're laying on the hair, that's how much you're laughing.
Speaker 3: You're laughing like a mermaid in the desert, slowly suffocating.
Speaker 2: So much. It hurts so much for you to be out there.
Speaker 1: I just didn't know that there was some.
Speaker 2: God fucking for the sock them with the hot plate.
Speaker 1: Getting beaten, wild boiled. That's a fatality that would be too much for that game.
Speaker 2: That's like, that's like putting a crab ins out of a pot and it's screaming, and then you're pulling its lengths off and then you put a.
Speaker 1: Gun to its forehead, and yeah, you start shoot. You gotta you gotta shoot at the homeless guy's legs. You know, you don't want to end the right away, so you start shooting the legs. Then you get your salt shaker and you start, you know, like you start getting start.
Speaker 2: You start throwing fucking fucking green mountain dew on it, like.
Speaker 8: Burn just imagine, imagine that that news reports covering I'm Ken asked Dana is off and he was boiled alive, shot in the legs and beaten to death.
Speaker 2: The body of fucking whatever found and who cares? And who cares? What's left of the body is unidentifiable. We just found an idea on him. That's it. He's people. Please move out of the city. The city is not safe. Teacher kids to read.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so so I don't have to do that to them, Please do.
Speaker 2: It really is not as bad.
Speaker 3: I feel bad for them because they're dealing with like so much, like so many distractions. I can't even I can't even imagine, like that would have been a death sentence for me. I feel like, you know, just having the access at that age like where you're supposed to be paying attention and also crazy not retaining any of the information because you know.
Speaker 2: Is the scariest part, because that we were affected by that too, but not quite as bad and not nearly as but they're they can't they can't escape.
Speaker 1: I wonder if any of them know any of their friend's phone numbers by heart. Probably not.
Speaker 2: It's crazy about my heart still is I know Josta because Joe is a very basic phone number, and I know Lily's. That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a handful because I grew up, you know, so long without cell phones being relative.
Speaker 2: Remember phone numbers from the past of like my my, what I mean, no reason to nowadays, no real reason to. That's different. But like I've called my old phe numbers.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I just mean, like say, like it sometimes still affects, Like say Jojo had to ask, like, what's your number again? It's like, bro, just fucking remember it. Like it's because she needs she needed for some reason. I think I recognize her number because sometimes when I'm filling out medical stuff, I need to put her as my spouse a number whatever, emergency contact information. But sh like that. It's like there's little things that like there's certain times you want to know someone's thing because you may not have access to your phone for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's always good to know your partner's FU number for sure. That's like the most important thing I've never known my partners ever.
Speaker 1: Really well, when it when it gets real, when it's real this time, when you like, when it's serious, you might throw like a diamond encrusted.
Speaker 2: I don't know fucking or whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh it's like like I was trying to say a proposal, like you give an engagement ring a nice yeah, well, I mean you fucking covering diamonds. Do you think you think they would be mad? Because it's still a diamond ring if it was covered in like a covered diamonds.
Speaker 2: That is so, but also at the same time like it, go for it. I mean, yeah, what's wrong with that? It's it's still a diamond. I would hold a knie and I would say you better marry me, but.
Speaker 1: Better you better do it to Like a girl you just met at the club, you only leave this place with one one way. Excuse me, bitch, get out of here. I need you to marry me right now. You're getting slashed, and.
Speaker 2: You're getting slashed.
Speaker 1: Slashed in your face open you know you know that guitarist from fucking from Guns and Roses. I'm about to do that to you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna slash a cheek open fuck it. If you don't, you'll marry it. It's crazy. That is one of the craziest things I've heard today.
Speaker 1: Dude, that visual they get in their face like they're probably just shocked, you know, they're in shocked, just like.
Speaker 2: I heard them. Jub One can from said the guy had a fake eyeball. They popped fake eyeball and they fed his I in juvie, probably not in juy. There's no shot, I imagine. First of all, you'd be dead. There's no shot that that happens to be dead. Are you joking? Getting your eye fucked? Is that not? Like fucking what depends on how big the peep is.
Speaker 1: I mean, if someone's peep is so big that it's like stabbing your brain, maybe.
Speaker 2: Your brain's right behind the eye, right like right right, it's it's pretty close close enough that a dick would reach it. I'll tell you that much. Not everyone's dick, maybe not, maybe not. You have to be a micro penis. Micro tygros can't do it. Like probably like if you have like two three injury. See you ever see you ever see that stuff? And you're just like, man, thank thank god?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because like yeah, because they didn't do that, you know what I mean, that's not like they didn't choose to do that.
Speaker 2: Penises are so fucking small than hilarious, it's really sad. It's like this is this is just what happened, but it's sad.
Speaker 1: It's an unfortunate you know, like it's it's worse than some diseases because it really socially can like just cripple you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like how do you even jack off on a micro penis? Do? I think you just wait?
Speaker 1: I think they just put like a It's almost like putting a vibrator on a bean. You know, they're gonna we're gonna read a big bean.
Speaker 2: We're gonna read our twenty five dollars names clips the micro penis is.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, I have actually seen like like rotten dot com stuff like they would they would show you like that, um like some big bitch with like the jacked and she has a clip peepee and then this dies micro penis. You know, the contrast like also a contrast of a chick having a bigger dick than a guy, and it's like that got to be so defeating, you know, like a trans chick.
Speaker 2: Don't imagine imagine like the idea of like like cooking up with a girl at a club. She comes home with her she's transing. You're like, Hi, well whatever, man, you know, I'm down the experiment. Then she pulls out the rifle. You're like, oh, ship, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Jackpot jackpart put your ankles behind your back.
Speaker 2: Over? What was that?
Speaker 9: It's something that were someone got worn like a backpack and they were like a backpacking their legs around their shoulders snapping them.
Speaker 2: Was that why the man I don't know why she was great the somebody being only like a backpack. It's crazy. There's a whole person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course it's crazy and completely like, unless you're an amazing con is that is the stupidest thing you could ever do.
Speaker 2: You wrap your legs over and you grab your ankle this way, and now you're a book bag. Twenty five dollars. Names these are twenty five dollars.
Speaker 3: Go to patreon dot comass snark Tank, snap your neck and die and snap get your name right on the show.
Speaker 2: And it's easier to pull yourself and can't feel that below all right?
Speaker 3: Brolly backshotting, Sweeney Kingston curb stopping a baby with Link's iron boot. Uh Master has given Dobby a prostate orgasm.
Speaker 2: Dobby free, Dobby is free.
Speaker 3: Fleetest Man, stink cremate me, put me in a douche bottle, hire a hooker and run me through one more time. Mister Obese, mister killing Logan paul In suicide Savannah damn Obese, mister No, that would be great, old mister old beast.
Speaker 1: Hello, he has like a wet voice, the fucking Indian guy from a killer instinct, the native the Native American. I meant h a chief thunder uppercut thing with this any he says two different things. He says obese, and then when he throws this fucking like thing with his axis projectile, he says penis penis, and he throws the thing penis, and then he does the mohawk thing uppercut like he's basically his DP.
Speaker 2: Is that a Starbucks fabbucine?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how are they?
Speaker 1: They're actually they're not bad. I used to drink them a lot when I was in high school.
Speaker 2: I was I always saw those in like in like you know, the convenience store fridges, and I was like, I always like, I'm curious. They're not bad.
Speaker 1: And one of the reasons why I like them because one of the last few things still in glass.
Speaker 2: Right, That's that's what That's what I appreciate it. I was like, I need something in glass please.
Speaker 1: They're not bad.
Speaker 2: Actually there.
Speaker 1: You know they're I guess it depends on your because they might be too sweet for some people.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I mean I like a sweet drink. Yeah, I get this horchata fucking cold brew coffee every like pretty much every every day.
Speaker 2: That sounds so good.
Speaker 3: Duet of cold brew is next level, man, I gotta tell you, like when half horta half coffee.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, never try. Where do you get it from Grisados? It's it's very walkable, for sure.
Speaker 3: But uh, all right, let me where was I the Silver Spermer not Spencer?
Speaker 2: You deep fried.
Speaker 3: Universal remonster a deep need for dinosaur chicken nuggets. No, Kanye, don't say that the Jews are not gay Vaughan and the Dead.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? I was looking at this port all right?
Speaker 1: Then you're going in again? You thought about it, thought about just like going to porn hub on them? Yeah, you should just cue something crazy up men.
Speaker 2: Fucking men Battle Royale, Men's Sex Battle Royale.
Speaker 3: I saw this thing. I saw this thing on the porn side. I wasn't looking at porn or anything. It was just on it just had a curiosity. But I saw this thing called the like the porn Olympics. The Olympics are going on, and it was just like, what the fuck is this? It was like an ad that came on before something that I wasn't going to watch. But uh, it's crazy because there's this one where like there was like these three women with like cut out. I was like, you know how you like there's those videos of the cat with like bread around it.
Speaker 2: It was like that, but with.
Speaker 3: Like bull's eyes and then people jerking off trying to get it from like across the room.
Speaker 2: So these super sperm I think it's all. It's obviously like fake.
Speaker 1: Like, No, there's some blowers out there, man, there's some guys that predicted h they've I've definitely.
Speaker 3: I got into my ceiling fan once and it hit it right back at me and it hit me out and knocked me out.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Knock sliding, that's crazy. Do I heard a thing? Yeah? Stop coming that hard, dude. No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're they're techniques.
Speaker 2: I know how to I know how to blast, but I can't like fucking like.
Speaker 1: Sharp shoot sharp shooting. I've never tried to sharp shoot, so I don't tried.
Speaker 2: It doesn't work. The bottles on the windowsill.
Speaker 1: And I've always like, anytime I've ever tried to like finish on a chick's face, it never where I want.
Speaker 2: It's it literally it it never works, did it. I did it once to a girl that I just didn't really like very much, and I felt so bad. I felt like an asshole. Why because she was she mad or something? No, I just felt like, what are you doing? Bro? You should like you don't even like this? It just it felt disrespectful. Yeah, I was like, what because you didn't like them? Yeah? That on that day again, I was like that shit as cool as fun, but it just never works. It never, it never works out the way. It doesn't feel cool to me. It feels respective.
Speaker 3: It doesn't feel really that cool to me either. It feels like I feel like I should like this, but I don't. I would I because I'm thinking, like, he's gonna mess your hair up. This is gonna that, you know it is. It frustrates me thinking about how I would have to deal with that exactly, and so like I can't I can't put somebody else in that if they're asking it fine, like it's I'm never I feel like shampoo.
Speaker 2: Would get up pretty easily. No, No, yet let me tell you something. Wait, what you know something I don't know. No, I remember, I don't know if it's the same.
Speaker 3: I'm using like an assumption, but I think I told the story on the podcast before, like do you remember those those I don't know if they were super soakers exactly, but they were like alien themes super soakers that shot slime.
Speaker 1: Also, where are you going with this? I'm saying, it's like I got slime in my hair and it was there, I swear for months, even after haircuts. I don't understand, like you.
Speaker 2: Didn't have the same hair anymore, and it was still it's still cry movie. It's I think.
Speaker 3: I think it's why my hair stopped being curly. Actually there's probably should. There was just a part of my hair that was like clearly like not. It was clearly where the slime was and it was clearly different, and I was like, what's going on? And I would get like buzz cuts, it would grow back the same and be like, what is going on?
Speaker 2: This motherfucker had a page.
Speaker 3: Look I'll tell you no, I'm actually like my my, I guess because I had that experience, my assumption is like that's what come must we can't know. Look here, I'm sure it's not because I'm sure it's not like fucking toxic slime that was used by fucking has Bro.
Speaker 2: To Confident shampoo.
Speaker 1: Why is because I must no herman wouldn't do this, and they would be like bro, no, never again. And then I'm like doing I've had, I've had bust in my it got in my pubes before shampoo too care of it.
Speaker 2: I've definitely like it got it got in my pubes and then in shampoo too, Cariva, I definitely came in the air and then like my wash my, you know, like the combo come here in the lands on the head, and then.
Speaker 1: And then it washed it like it's a fucking sitcom, like it's a comedy, like a slapstick ship.
Speaker 2: And then like you now you're through, and then it just keeps going and keeps going.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like the prank when you keep scorting in more fucking shampoo, this more come just keeps dripping and what's going on?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I'm not I'm not a I'm not a big face blower. I feel like I'm being rude to them.
Speaker 1: I've I've for specifically First of all, most women don't want that, so first and foremost out of there's rarely anyone that even wanted that. And when the rare times that I've tried it is always misfired.
Speaker 2: Every time hit the dog. Sometimes it's literally so fun, dude.
Speaker 1: It'll usually clear like oh it's somehow I'll point my penis right hit their face and then they were like shoot me, you know, like go over them, and I'm like, what the fuck is this go? I need to point it at your chin or something like. So it's like it doesn't make it. It's it's always right against the forehead, like oh, and that's a real interact. I'd be like, your honor, there's no way this should have happened. There's no way shot her when I came. Someone must have done that is more plausible. Then, you know, there's no p s. I like, it can't shoot out that hard. Then he'd be like, oh, maybe someone did shoot her at the same time, you pussy, and the.
Speaker 2: Insane.
Speaker 3: That is insane. That really is all right? The dead Papa Roach, come inside my penis. You wait, Papa Roach, Okay, like all just waiting for it.
Speaker 2: Come inside of my penis.
Speaker 1: Give me your biggest load testicular inflation.
Speaker 2: Don't give a fuck if my balls burst, I'm coming. Yeah, see it kind of aching would have been better. Yeah, and and and then and then and then and then.
Speaker 3: I get two pieces. I like, I said, this is a song by Papa Roach that like, what is it? Blood Brothers? I think it was in Tony Hawk, I remember, but I heard it the first time since the night.
Speaker 2: I heard it recently for the first I was like, oh, ship, this slaps.
Speaker 1: Actually I forgot about Yeah, to rape ourselves, to rip each other, rape girl.
Speaker 2: It was to first gat too, I think, And I remember, like I heard it for.
Speaker 1: The first time, like that was the original version in the studio made them change it, I don't think so. It used to be called rape Brothers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Rather, I love the bass because the bass. It started off with the guitar and then the bass would come in and play the same.
Speaker 2: It's good do do do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do. It's a really good song. Actually do.
Speaker 1: Sick that That album like New Metal, you know, you laugh at it all you want. That album had a lot of good like licks in it.
Speaker 2: Man, can't even so hard. It was silly.
Speaker 1: It was mainly because of if you really it was people just didn't know how to look how they look at how they did ressed.
Speaker 3: This is serious. This is serious music. It's like it doesn't it doesn't have to.
Speaker 2: Be at all.
Speaker 1: It's just fun, dude. It was fun, but is a dope song. That album Infested by popa Roach has a lot like actually listen to the rest of it.
Speaker 3: I only heard all The only popa Roach songs I know are the one that everybody knows, the Last Resort and uh and that one.
Speaker 2: There's There's that album? Is that album?
Speaker 1: Like front to Back is actually really good. There's a one of my favorite, one of my favorite songs. It's called Binge. It's It's a It's track number ten. The riffs are fun. They taught me how to play a guitar in a way that I didn't really knew existed at the time because it came out with Doesn't sixth grade and I was like, I remember, I'll never forget this. My my stepsisters, my oldest stepsister, her boyfriend at the time hated hip hop, and I was kind of like, you know, like sour to him a little bit because like, say, she had on poweran O six and he's like, man, fuck, you can see like he's like annoyed that you put it on k Rock, and I'm kind of annoyed. But then it was the debut of that Papa Roach fucking Last Resort, and I'm hearing those those no no no no, and then I'm hearing like these octaves that I've never actually heard played before good Like I'm like, what what the fuck is this? I didn't it was so beautiful to my ear. And then like say, I like there, I like this the guitar work more than anything. Like if that guy, if Jacoby the Guy of the Dead singer died, it wouldn't matter to me. Like he was Jacob, Yes, his name, his name is Jacoby and Myers, Jacoby Shatticks. And he counts like, I don't think Jacoby and Myers is real over, I don't think he knows.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is. I don't know what that is. I'm about to tell you something's going to blow your mind. What names Kobe did.
Speaker 3: When we were driving to Palm Springs that weekend, we saw billboards for Jacoby and Myers.
Speaker 1: Palm Springs. Is that fucking like lawyership is it's a lawyer, that it's an East Coast lawyer. That its specifically like it would be like seeing an uncle magic billboard out here magic.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's just very very specifically tri state area kind of thing. And I guess they're I guess they're bigger now, you know, or maybe they.
Speaker 2: Never were just strictly local. I don't know. Jacobe Myers, they thought they were. First of all, they suck. They're terrible. They're like legal Zoom or something. Lawyers. Anyway, what the fuck were we? Just there was a lawyer and she stopped and she went back into medals.
Speaker 1: We hated it out, fake certificates to like, you know, we clearly ace the bars.
Speaker 3: Call some governors and asked for fake electors. Let me see that's less funny.
Speaker 2: What are we doing? We prosecuted?
Speaker 1: Where was the whole lot of black people in prison?
Speaker 2: Am I crazy? Down? Papa Roach?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: You down? No? My kids are very like, you're gonna be black, So I don't want to do that down. Hey, come on, come on, only wan hanging man.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be prosecuted's gonna throw a lot of black women and Joe's wow, five yeahs, which is a poor fucking palaceline as well.
Speaker 2: Actually want to I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: I want three thousand pound bombs sent over, three thousand pound bomb.
Speaker 2: I want three million ton bombs sent over the palace. The whole place just collapses very well, maybe heavier than the world. It would just turn out.
Speaker 1: It would just turn into like the world's biggest lake. It was just what the water would seep in.
Speaker 2: It would just be a fucking salted lake. All right, let's do it.
Speaker 1: No, let's gently use anal beads important round eyed Asian Richiga Lesson rich Chiga's lesser known cousin Poriental. Yeah, four Angel is pretty good, Kid Cutty his hit song Gay and White, Phallic Baldwin and Comitan Carlton's alter ego and the Phalli Uh definitely not the who the hell would.
Speaker 2: Miss Trump's fat head like that Blair White canonically banging Alex Jones Goku walking up to you, handing you a gun and saying I need you to do me a favor. The second coming of miguelow Hairs trans mass pussy rotating Migello Harris transmass pussy in my mind like a rotaserie chicken deflex people who can't visualize a fucking apple. What are you looking at? Oh? Did you mom playing DS? Why would you show me that? That's so cute? You suck. I can't bet you would waste my time with that. Show's over. I'm getting bots on my Instagram now, man, bots in my fucking phone. They're calling me.
Speaker 1: Like they're like, this is the second one. Some one of the bots was something like I forgot what it said, but it was like, oh, oh, I forgot to They send me a message, and then the next message after it said, oh a, oh I actually I shouldn't message you on here. So my boyfriend find out, Like I was like, what.
Speaker 2: The fuck are these? What is this?
Speaker 1: Ship? And this next one it just says, uh, oh yeah you're good. Oh you found more ass.
Speaker 2: I think I just got tagged in the cell out of pocket. It's crazy. Oh whoa?
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what you asked for?
Speaker 2: Is it worth seeing?
Speaker 1: What was that? Sounds like wrestling?
Speaker 2: Was that? Bro?
Speaker 1: Which country?
Speaker 2: You know? What's crazy? That's insane.
Speaker 3: That's exactly the kind of That's exactly what I'm picturing when I think about the big singular individual Yeah, the big individuals.
Speaker 2: That's how things need to be for slithering around.
Speaker 1: I turned off that auto play ship when it goes to the next one, because that's just like that is tailor made to fuck up your attention span.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sweet Bonking Lily, Come gum Gum Kumzuka death Shadow of the Epstein Tree. Yeah, Jack the world's fastest MAJORI nine to eleven cosplayer jumping off the world transenter to quote complete the look big Meaty stinks. My dick is so big I can tie it in a knot and still suck it. That's insane. Andy the man who's Andy's not eightier but not as Dandy, the entire Red Dead two Gang doing human Centipede Swen flying into a rage because he saw Kendrick Lamar with blue arms.
Speaker 2: That's so stupid. That's such a specific thing.
Speaker 3: That's when like Christian maced that game stop employee because sonics.
Speaker 1: Right right, right, right right. Let's see how this bot responds. He's favorite Pokemon, and I put Penis chew and I want to see what it responds with next. It's probably gonna be like.
Speaker 2: Do you like minors?
Speaker 1: Have you seen that ship on that Twitter? Have you seen that on do you haven't.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen what you're talking about. I don't if you said, well, I'm actually I'm we just found this out recently. We're not shadowing Bantaguay where search search suggested band. Yeah, so we cannot be searched for, which is awesome.
Speaker 1: So here's uh Marabelle Nelson one dred percent me to whatever.
Speaker 2: Have you ever met a minor? Here? What the let me see? Let me see mine? I haven't checked my I don't have any bots.
Speaker 1: So which was the last one I because I sent the I sent a screenshot of the last one. It was, oh, here, it was the last one that I sent of a screenshot. I was want to go out and have sex with your sister? And it had like one of the board apes and stuff, and I'm like what I was like.
Speaker 2: Is this appealing to Board eight people? Is this what they're into?
Speaker 3: Course by large margins, so like I get just like a lot of like Japanese, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of Asian, collig get a.
Speaker 1: Lot of Korean. For whatever reason, I don't know what would.
Speaker 3: If you can make me happy, I will accept three people to go out and play together. Sign up now to make an appointment with me.
Speaker 2: Hi, all kinds of what all kinds of tall and strong men, hot women. College students can date casual fund limited time, free to watch oh open mobile phone registration. Yeah him with it? Hi, there are a lot of strong men and hot women the same thing. What what posture can be seen? You can also video chat a variety of gameplay now mobile phone registration, send gift packages, send.
Speaker 3: Oh, hi, handsome on a date. Click on link that I can pronounce. Now open the link to complete a registration. You can video date. Come and find me. I'm at your command.
Speaker 1: Women at your mercy, Holy ship, beautiful women at your mercy.
Speaker 2: Do you have message requests? Yeah? Do you let people message you? Like? If they're not, you can find them immediately.
Speaker 3: You go to your d MS and it'll have like at the top, it will say message requests.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you checked?
Speaker 3: You might have your DMS closed or if they're recently.
Speaker 1: If they're recently, then yeah, you didn't have an opportunity to receive the bots before.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always have it open because you, like, say, the steam deck guy would have been cool if it would have.
Speaker 3: You know, my friends are all out today and I'm so bored home alone waiting for you to video me at your mercy.
Speaker 2: At your mercy. What is what that at your about your mercy?
Speaker 1: Not to go out and yeah, open the link to complete your registration.
Speaker 2: Come to me. I'm at your mercy, Like, how do you? How do you?
Speaker 1: How would you even have this information? Her sisters waiting to bang bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, there's not like the like.
Speaker 1: But I mind takes the cake, the the mind, whether it is I never met.
Speaker 2: A here is crazy and that's it. There's no link to stealing your information. What is happening? Oh God?
Speaker 3: Heath Smoker on wavering heterosexuality versus an itchy hemorrhoid gids, rubbing icee hot on my fleshy, shaved and nicked Peen freshly saves Nick Penis and Boss Corey and Hamas took a rhino pill and molested the Wendigo as Credle's boy.
Speaker 2: There are consequences of being an unword. Sweeney is a thought that.
Speaker 1: Make one Mexican fludor Right now.
Speaker 2: That I felt a wave of like you know, that hunger that almost feels like you're having a fever. You get weak, you almost turned down. I feel weak, really sincerely, I have refasced it. Luckily, for the first time, and like a I had the most unsatisfying I had waffles that were not waiting eat though I can teat today a little bit, so I'm sorry to.
Speaker 1: Have I'm gonna have. I'm gonna give a shake shack another chance. Oh yeah, yeah, because a lot of times.
Speaker 2: I have it to walk down there. What do you drive?
Speaker 1: Brought my car today?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that makes sense. You should stop, Like listen, this is the grousadas is right there. I know you just had coffee ready, I guess I don't care, got another one. I'm probably gonna walk there.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm still.
Speaker 1: Do you want to do it before we do the next.
Speaker 2: One or after?
Speaker 3: Can't tell you something? I'm too I can't. So we started a lot a lot later than we normally.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I had to fix your thing. Sorry, I had to fix It's my fault.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Everything was kind of off today. Like I got I got up late with like a fucking migraine. Sweeney got here a little bit late. Derek got here late because he had to fix an edit that we didn't know about until later.
Speaker 2: So we'll just we'll do Yeah, we'll just we'll just do Wednesday for that right. Oh, that means we'd have to double up both days, both days. Yeah, I mean we've done it before, all right, Yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Just we just have to do it. We have to, we gotta do it. We'll do the Kids Show extra. I think it's a good idea.
Speaker 2: I think that'll be funny. The Kids Show. I'll have to we'll have time to ruminate on it. I have time to. I'm too hungry. I can't Okay, okay, I have you Are you free tomorrow? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't have anything on.
Speaker 2: I can't reveal it now. It's on the thing. But you guys can't come. You guys are loser. You don't hang out with us. That's so.
Speaker 1: I wish that was the end of the podcast. There's gonna be some like hardcore pora social people that are going to be actually, oh my, that's me Camera.
Speaker 10: And anyway, anyway, what you did about Camera anyway?
Speaker 2: I love him dude, season right, Yeah, of course everything went so wrong at the end. Dude, everything is I haven't finished. It wasn't I haven't started. Absolutely, munch.
Speaker 1: Look, it went exactly how I was supposed to go, because that demon is still about doing stuff. So it's like there was No, it was never going to conclude in a way that because at some point he has to fucking make things so uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: It's so fucked up, Billy. Yeah, like he has to. Things were going so well. I was like, all right, cool, we might okay, and then and then no, because something was going right. In a note, he's not.
Speaker 1: If he's alive, he will find a way something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I feel like I have no time to watch TV now, Like it's just kind of annoying. I have to play. It's all the gooning and uh, just the games that I have to play.
Speaker 1: The problem is like the same thing with the way you're saying. So I'll I'll put it on while I'm gaming or whatever, but I'm I'm not really exhorbing it. So it's like, I quote unquote watched it, right.
Speaker 2: I see what you're saying. I don't know. I feel like the middle of my days go fucking nowhere. Sometimes I think if I go to what the fuck do you do? I literally go to the gym second time. I like try to read a little bit. I like try to take tidy up the house, like I cook and something that it's good. It seems like a relatively like standard deck and I'm just like afterwards, I'm like, what the fuck did I do? Like I didn't do I didn't really do shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like because I play like the games that I play for the show, Like it's like work, so like I have like a note, I like take notes on them and stuff asn't playing And it's just kind of like if I if I don't have to do that for TV, so like if I spend time just doing TV, I feel like I'm not doing like maximizing my time enough.
Speaker 2: Right, It's probably insane, Uh, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll maybe I'll put on that I'm only one season behind on the Boys, like probably catch up pretty easily.
Speaker 2: It's a good isn't too genuine by the way, shout out.
Speaker 3: To fucking Immortals of Avium. This like weird game that like EA put out. It's just like it's like a first person is good Immortals of Avium. Yeah, it's just like a magic first person shooter where you just like shoot with your hands and ship.
Speaker 2: It's kind of good. Like it's genuinely pretty fun. Actually, we'll talk about from the beginning, No no one played that really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's one of those like it looks pretty like if I when I first saw the trailers for it, I was like, eh, it's not really that interesting. It doesn't grab you really and it even when I started playing, it was like it took like maybe like a little bit over an hour for me to really feel like okay, maybe, but it.
Speaker 2: Gets up, it gets pretty cool. I don't know, there's something there.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of those like Double A games that used to come out like that would like be pretty good but wouldn't be like Triple A Polish or anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this obviously looks way better.
Speaker 3: It's like way way more money was put into it, but that studio is gone now.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I forgot about it looks so fucking generic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's actually pretty.
Speaker 3: But if you're like, if you're into like single it's a it's a really solid like single player like FPS with like no multiplayer any any bullshit like that, which is like very very rare.
Speaker 2: So I appreciate it for that. It's also kind of neat. The writing's pretty.
Speaker 3: Rough, though, I will say I see there's certain parts of it that I'm like, I can't believe that's in here.
Speaker 2: Oh, put in my if you can get it for free or whatever.
Speaker 3: If you can get it for like a like game pass or something, or like if it's like like five dollars or ten dollars, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'll put it my way to recommend until it gets like like five dollars or ten dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Whatever.
Speaker 3: It's hard to recommend in like a fucked economy obviously, but uh, you know it's pretty solid. God, damn bidden, damn Baden, fucking fucking nincompoop nick poop anyway, where we fuck.
Speaker 1: There was a there's a game that I wanted to play. It was a fucking oh my god, it's I see it advertise all the time on Twitter, and I swear I put it in my wish list. It's not there.
Speaker 3: What kind of game is it it?
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 2: Let's just put it this way.
Speaker 1: It it's oh my god.
Speaker 2: The.
Speaker 1: That it's like it looks like Hollow Night, but but like, well, I wouldn't say it looks like Little Hamster. It looks more like I'm just gonna look it up real fast.
Speaker 2: I can't. We got names to read anyway.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna struggle right now, Okay, Uh Kevin Durant's feet Iron Maiden Trooper. You fuck my ass and I'll suck yours too. I'll suck you off till my face is blue. Mister pants make a gay version of not like us, Uh Baller of the First Sin getting into the gritty the giddy gritty cardboard pie Spumbu futters.
Speaker 2: We all like.
Speaker 1: Butts, we don't like buts, but but.
Speaker 2: It's so dumb.
Speaker 3: Lord, Please don't let that silly little black read my name. He's fucking it up every time. Jolly old dipshit dead m chloroform monster Digimon is a rapist. Uh ciphergraf oh man freak Bob, did you buy that helicopter cap yet?
Speaker 2: No? Not yet?
Speaker 3: Uh Boogie getting a liar engraved on his face with cum rock Hard Hunter Dubois RFK has a goat throat, Uh go hard getting bussy with it. But I got such a gay heart, I'll make a woman fucker wonder if he wit it? Also remember uh Tarzan, Uh pity for Boogie, but he sucks Lily's asparagus. Binging piss dealer Smitchie the Kid the e MT forcibly administering estrogen. Too old men, help me I'm stuck in a well yo, n word got a hard scope hit marker on Trump.
Speaker 2: This is so dimple.
Speaker 1: He so Joe Rogan and Colardenhause who got a bunch of shit for supporting our K Jr. And then of course Kyle Rindhouse flipped immediately Joe Rogan Obviously he's just gonna stick to his gun because he you know, so Tim Poole was being facetious or whatever, uh by being like, Okay, I'm gonna vote for our Cave Junior now, like, you know, just just being so funny being a ticket and then RFK Junior quote tweets not knowing that he's being fucking around. He's like, I'm so great you for your confidence, but most like he he.
Speaker 2: Thinks this was most of all your steadfast defensive He's like, I'm trolling.
Speaker 1: So he was trolling and then oh, I just read the rest of it. Yeah, for your confidence in me, but most of all for your steadfast defense of the Constitution and relentless love for our country. Damn. And like oh, like buddy, it seems like he's got some reading comprehension problems as well.
Speaker 2: Totally.
Speaker 3: I mean, although he has he has a pretty good It's look, I don't like RFK really at all.
Speaker 2: He has a really good excuse for being upid.
Speaker 1: I agree that, Like, you know, I can't be like as angry at him as I am at other politicians, but like he's definitely not not particularly smart. But he literally had a worm eating his brain, just rotting in his skull, not denied, but I found a dead worm and who knows how long it was in there, and it was probably you know, feasting on and if not feasting on him, at least rotting his brain.
Speaker 2: You know, like it was so crazy. It's real.
Speaker 3: It is, it is, It makes this is not jd Vance fucking a couch or you know, that's real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is my head. That's all that matters.
Speaker 3: See that they're trying to get him on. They're trying to get Tim Watson uh not going to fight in the Iraq War.
Speaker 2: So fucking stupid. The fact that jd Vance.
Speaker 1: Jd Vance was like a journalist in the army and he's calling out fucking Tim Waltz for not for being in the army, for being in the National Bar for twenty three fucking years, and then bouncing just a little bit before they got deployed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're being like.
Speaker 3: Oh, you two a war that, by the way, everybody at this point unanimously agrees, was not good.
Speaker 1: Not good, all right, the fucked up war. And he was in the army for twenty three years before, as if, like what you're sinuating that he would have dipped at some point before if he knew that they were actually gonna go. And and let's say, Jade Vans won't call him out, and I'm like, nigga, you were just a fucking guy following people around with a pen and paper. And this guy's we live in the gayest time ever, so bad?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: RK's r K Junior's dead abandoned bear cub Yep. Did we talk about that on the show?
Speaker 2: I think we did. Yeah, yeah, whatever, the audience will know.
Speaker 3: She pipped it on my Pippa coming in the name of gay begs, be like gaye gay being a guy, gay b a guy. Uh no way, I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners. Hey some r but it's just you three making your most disgusting wet now and wet mouth the bear.
Speaker 1: But I didn't have time, so I left it in central bar that time.
Speaker 2: That bear. It's a good impressiont The fucking biggest I forgot that bear was very before I started. I thought, I thought, I can't do that voice. I can't do you got to do that? Yeah, but I can't even know how to.
Speaker 1: You just gotta shake you if you smack your atoms apple a little bit.
Speaker 3: I get scared that I'm going to push it in, like like the bubbles on on soda cups. It's a real intrusive It's a real intrusive thought that I have sometimes I'm going to push it in and it won't come out again.
Speaker 2: Slim. I never had as app when I thought I was broken girl. I'm a woman. You've been a girl this whole time.
Speaker 3: You have women, chromosomes, gay, female, No one cares what you think now, justifiably.
Speaker 2: That that made me gag? What the fuck? It was? Weird? Did you react physically to misogyny? I killed that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought that was smokey the bear and I hate environmental.
Speaker 2: Found I took that bear behind.
Speaker 1: That was actually a good joke. On the last week, uh tonight or whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like that happened before that all that stuff dropped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it did, and he did, and he was like, but he was saying, because there's there's like all this footage of r K Junior.
Speaker 2: He works out.
Speaker 1: He's working out in jeans, shirtless, like for he's in Venice Beach and shirts you know, like that famous Like yeah, so he's just in jeans and no shirt and stuff and passionately. John Ovar makes a joke about like getting his inspiration from smoking the Bear, and I was like, I never even thought about it because Smoking Bear just has fucking pants on.
Speaker 2: Like he's reversing Donald Ducking.
Speaker 1: He's like ding the versus Donald Ducks, Like why can't these the fuckers just have clothes on? Domine reverse Donald Duck is way more it's normal. But why why is it such a problem for him to shirt?
Speaker 2: And it's weird. It's weird. It's weird. It's weird.
Speaker 1: It's weird to work out in jeans. Objectively, Jack, Yes, he's not unjazz, He's he I mean, for whatever, he's a really good shape for how old he is.
Speaker 2: He's got a lot of he takes a lot of does process.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of absolutely no process.
Speaker 2: Foods you avoid, by the way, how do you avoid process. Being rich rich, I try to.
Speaker 3: I try to eat pretty relatively okay, Like there's sometimes where it's just like I.
Speaker 2: Eat very very very clean now, And do you eat non process foods at all?
Speaker 3: Though, Like there's gotta be some stuff that's processed, right, I could avoid them?
Speaker 2: What is process? What is it? Well? I guess it means like foods that like things would heat up things.
Speaker 1: That aren't you cook and prepare usually things that have like additives in preservatives and things like that that you.
Speaker 2: Know that's near impossible to live. That's kind of so fucking hard to do that because I made Like, dude, I made such good wings yesterday. I saw your I was your thing. You saw what the video? I was like, I laughed at it because I was like, this is funny. These are so good. Look at the aftermath me. Your hands weren't even tired of clean yet, you were just like you immediately finished. I was like, look what I did? Did you laugh? Of course? This is pretty fair? It was, it was, yeah, it was. It was unique. It was so funny because I was like, damn, these are really good fun did you put them on? Did you play them in? Immediately? Like I'm gonna eat these right now. I didn't even play it played them was the movie I Am. I red ripped them off the foil because they're so good.
Speaker 3: I was nervous about it because I like, I don't normally make wings in the oven. I usually like make them with the we've had fried wings first before.
Speaker 2: You don't anywhere.
Speaker 3: No, it's just they're kind of annoying, you know, because like they cleaning them socks, and then the oil you gotta like when should I empty this? And then like even just making ship in them, like there's so much steam that actually ends up like fucking ship up sort of. Uh So, like I don't know, I'll probably get one, get an air bro I have an air fryer. Uh well, yeah, you know there is actually an issue with air friers now where they're like a lot of them have lead in them.
Speaker 2: What the hell? Yeah, I don't know. Well, look, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to spread any fucking I don't want to spread RFK misinformation.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 1: An anti vax even though I've told people to tell their kids not to have the anti vaccinaed if you're not if you're telling people not to take vaccines and for some reason that means they're not an anti Yeah, they don't get it.
Speaker 3: The excuse is like, well, we're against this vaccine because it was sped through the process. But you know, yeah, every every vaccine from here on out is going to have the same people going up.
Speaker 1: I was just like I told I actually had an argument with somebody about that, about that, like about and I used the analogy of building houses. I'm like, all right, imagine five people were building a house, right, it might take like a month or two to get done. And imagine how fast we can build a house with five hundred people. You can probably get it done in just a few days. And I was using that analogy and say, when all the fucking scientists came together to speed run this ship in a way that we would never because we didn't have infinite funds, we had thousands of people to do the trials. And I was like, how do you fucking people not like? Like God, I like when people die from being unvaccinated. Personally, I mean, I'm be honest, I don't care. I don't like the don't care. I like when the ones that are like.
Speaker 2: Anti vax die.
Speaker 1: I like when everybody, yeah, like I don't like when say the anti vax person got infected and affected their grandma.
Speaker 2: And during COVID, I was doing a whole thing. I was people sold. I was like, there's a fucking jamboree.
Speaker 1: I was like, you went into the hospitals, you ran back there.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. That's how Jared lost all that weight. I got so much COVID sandwiches and sucking people's people's lives, specifically the kids.
Speaker 1: Like you go to the children's hospitals to start and then fucking like uh, they would wither away and.
Speaker 2: Would seep out of his skin like a chia pet.
Speaker 1: He'd like steam and the kids would like, you know, dissipate, and then he would put a Subway sandwich in the bed, you know. Like so it took a while for the nurses to understand what's happening.
Speaker 2: On a Jersey sandwich. I'm too hungry. I got it power through. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm coming in the name of Gaby G's I did all that. No way, I'm hanging out with a couple of amr. Okay, I've been fogelo maxing recently. A fogel maxing.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, what is gross? You know? Sanwiches Jared fog Yeah, I like that. I like that. Let's keep it there eating some way. Yeah yeah, yeah, like that's what that's what it'll be. I don't want to think anything versus twelve horny, muscular black man. No consent.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: If I fall asleep to I fall sleep to nword compilations. I should speed joined the ira A Snart Tank starring eminem Once jump what yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? Did he really do it? It looks he did it for multiple angles? It looks really. I think it's he's tall enough in that car, short enough that it's like tall. Well how tall he looked tall in the thing about a little like a little and probably he.
Speaker 1: Looked No, he's like five ten or five nine at least, right, he's not five six eight. He looked tall in those videos.
Speaker 2: But he can't he can grab him. I saw him jump and grab a room with camera. I was like, that's insane. I have no idea, so he might he can't be like all right, we can't do that. I'm be honest.
Speaker 1: My perception is fucked because I feel stupid. I feel really stupid. I just learned. I've known who Simone Bows was for a long time. I just learned this year that she's four eight. I had no idea.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I missed that. Yeah, I don't know. It's probably a very big part of her being nine. Yeah, this is what I said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, he looked because he looked a little lengthy in those videos, and I was just like, I was like, he's too lanky to be short.
Speaker 2: See people saying that about me. I guess I'm fooled.
Speaker 1: About that too, though, Like, uh, though, one of my homegirls, I met her through Instagram. She looked like fucking she was a slender man type of body. But she was like, oh, I'm like fucking five three, and I'm like, that's like nothing makes sense.
Speaker 2: To me anymore. I forget how much tall I amand you guys lots of times because I'm like, because I don't know, I don't have a long torso r it seemed like I'm about like not much such.
Speaker 1: It was weird that you have like a one foot torso and the rest you.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine.
Speaker 3: That is fucking your organs would be so condensed, it's insane.
Speaker 2: So uncomfortable, Like I would have a gut because of me be a human hags. You would, you'd being so much paid just killed me. Always. Wasp scars is getting more pronounces as they get older. Wasp scars. Yeah, like that's that's that circle. That's a wasp. That's from a wasp sting. Why is it not gone? What are you talking about? This has been there ever since? You don't heal rapidly? No, this was this? It would they It fucked me up, man, this is this was actually like a third degree burned before. I don't give it. Nobody asked a huge.
Speaker 1: I got stung on my knuckle, but I don't see ship. That's crazy. Yeah, yeah, it's especially that's a.
Speaker 2: Part where the skin grows back relatively like fast.
Speaker 1: I think it's like a deep it was it was the hell was that? I don't think I think that was a government like fucking.
Speaker 2: I felt like I couldn't I couldn't believe how much it hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you definitely you definitely had like a government like surveillance thing.
Speaker 2: The government was it was a government.
Speaker 1: Wasp Yeah, just fucking metal and just just stabbed you and then went to go surveil.
Speaker 2: Whatever the lookout.
Speaker 3: Transferm gremlin use Craig the Canadian aquatine Hunger Force has the gayest, oh the greatest opening to exist autocorrect it's your boy, Shawnee, the current presidential candidate and alleged black woman. Come on, hair ass, I'm beast mister, and in today's video, I'm giving twenty random animals opiate addictions three XO watching Spider Man defeating al kider Man, ohkider Man, it rhymes that's pretty awesome by webbing up the towers to catch the planes. Jakes is a fat retard.
Speaker 2: You got you got it first?
Speaker 3: Try cool, pop up, up up a pussy, slurp and stroking smoke and joke and emoticon's going like this, drip at mache Loord of Homeless Soups j D and the j D and JD van stands for jerkin deep penis uh uh seal k far. But did you know the men I blow make my ass be might make my ass become wide and the jerrybull inside can be seen.
Speaker 2: Obi want to blow me kremel the gremlin that rotten old Jimmy Dick.
Speaker 3: Evil Sween says I love the gays, Arabs, saying the N word still baffles me as an Arab parenthesis not in the US. Uh, there's only one queer left. Gays inside Me gets some made by res agens, Uh, Derrek and Kingston. It's time to do extra Ammo review of House of the Dragons Season two.
Speaker 2: Also Chris, You're Gay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thanks? That was shot? That was? Yeah? Like, what the fuck? That was like somebody rolling into the car and shooting a gun. Still for some reason that that's that video.
Speaker 3: The guy pulling up to the next guy that that car and it's like, why you drive like a fucking idiot? He like like abuses the fat guy in the back seat. Yeah, like why am I getting insulted?
Speaker 2: That was That was a David Brik video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, W five eighty three, Brothers Games Present, Seinfeld Versus Always, Sonny two, Nemanium, The Night Man, Don docorson Fence, Shiitter Listen to hit My Spot by Uh, You're pretty hands down one of the best original gay songs ever heard. No, when you when you help you? Get the last last one, last page, last page?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? What do you? I'm crazy, sweety, what are you doing? I'm a little bit d you. You should straighten your hair. Seriously, I think it would be so Yeah. Already been do it. I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get you relax before you get a haircut. The next time you before you get a haircut, straighten your hair.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get him some relaxer. I'm gonna get them. I'm gonna get some put some curls and get you some s curls.
Speaker 2: Dope, We're gonna an air up your nose.
Speaker 1: But that feels amazing crazy, Yeah, Cray substitute for cocaine. Man, you'll really kind of wake you up.
Speaker 2: Okay, you gotta pay the trolls total to get into the boys whole Gates six. I'm considering learning guitar, but then I saw John John Gom's performed Passion Flower, so I'll just go fuck myself and suck my dick. Pepe watching Sween watch porn during the EPI. During the credits of two fifty two, timestamp to wait two what is it? Two hours and thirty one minutes and ten seconds was the highlight of my day. The snockoverse has my as a this is why you got to join the Patriots. You can see that as a new football team player number forty seven tight end. What do you call it for the bears named Tom Sweeney. His name is Tommy Sweeney. What the fuck that's real? That's hilarious. He's probably my kid halo. But wis well, it's me coming into an electrical socket. That's crazy. Mebe fishy, She limp and she limps on my biscuit to my nookie. Jesus, I'll carpet bomb the godship for a quarter. John Strickland, My partner snapped the legs off my Chris reag on YouTube then proceeded to tear my legs off and self defense Merged eighteen ninety eighteen, eighteen eighty six. The tongue punching her fart box till I can spell whole, I can spell whorer on the back of her teeth. Jesus Christ, the first choice of Keith David presents John Lemon's imagine John Lemon's imagine imagine older people having sex but gay. Second trig David featuring being better than the first Triskey David Prizo, spread your cheeks so I can Oh my gosh, I can shit in your ass. Blake eight ninety six. Chris trying to like a Papapa Shadow clone jujitsu to gang Bay with your mom but only me last going through a trash chext tater Salad. When Sweeney's Kendrick remix of Gaty Radio outweait? When is Sweeney's Kendrick remix of Gadio Actives Suhauk tickle my ass hair Nikki Ziggy aka Niggy Ziggy Nikki Gizzy aka Nikki Ziggy Ambit's come filled eyes. Uh sorry, miss Jackson, Badly Brave Hugger, Derek Duck Hunt Atherian uh Brogerian punter Nelfraim malfus one. I busted my hand against the last I busted my hand again, but last week's doctor spect was too tempting, and of course the final person on this list, the King of half Hazard.
Speaker 1: Finally, Nigga, we did of half niggas.
Speaker 2: Thanks for stopping by. Yeah, I will be pat. I have a kid and I'm not all nigga. Will my kid be less than half niggad? Yeah? Damn that sucks.
Speaker 1: I mean that's all those people all get in all that Oh I'm one four hundred Native American or cherokeeaters on bod.
Speaker 2: I hate that shit so much. All tho people should be it really bothers me because of the fact that, like my grandma doesn't say she's Native American and she's literally half Native American because it's like such a weird but.
Speaker 1: It's the cultural thing that she also, Yeah, she didn't choose that life because, uh, I know somebody, my friend's dad, he was part Native American and he just went full He's part Mexican reav us and uh.
Speaker 2: He most Mexicans, but he.
Speaker 1: Went he went full blown like oh I'm Native. Like he got this big plot of land. He would braid his hair. He went like he said, you can either go. He could have went the Hispanic route.
Speaker 2: It's like the Rock. The Rock could have.
Speaker 1: Went Nigger route, but he just went full blown, like you know, I'm a fucking Polynesian.
Speaker 2: It really sucks because he doesn't deny his blackness, but he doesn't really celebrate it. And he was weird he chose because it's like, are we Native American? Chris technically because I don't get somebody Native American because of the fact that I'm Hispanic. Yeah, that's the thing. It is, like I don't really because the thing is that I learned to all this ship afterwards, like I could have got probably free college. Yeah, I was. I learned I shouldn't do that. We didn't really.
Speaker 3: My mom only started really like looking into that part of our culture like way later. Like I was already like I think, like an early like preteen at that point, and it's just like it's too late. I'm already like you've played so much fucking Hispanic music this whole time. My mom's really in touch with that stuff, and she's like spiritual and she like likes all that stuff a lot. So it's it's more for her, it's more even evenly split than it is for other people in my family.
Speaker 2: I think for me it's weird because of the fact that my grandmother was always very open about her being a Tinian or Puerto Rican person, right, but I just didn't understand that meant that they were the people that were there first. We let's kind of thing about Native America is the thing I just didn't I just didn't understand that. But we're Caribbean, so it's like Puerto Ricans.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing about Native American and Puerto Rican and Caribbean, it's like those are all technically the same thing.
Speaker 1: Like technically, but if you're not but yeah, Native American isn't like a part of what you are. If you're if you're from Puerto Rico, that's just like that's just also part of what Puerto rican is. Yes, you're native to the Americas, but.
Speaker 2: Native Americans in Canada as well, So it's like, yeah, it's it's kind of it's arbitrary at that, it's a little bit arbitrary. Yeah, I'm p Hispanic guys. Just just get more in touch with your gay side and gay people are fucking