Speaker 1: Oh that's are hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy Now I am the cage tonight, and tonight we have one a very special guest, a homie that we haven't really talked to him quite some time, but we're here to rectify that this evening, even from the biblical hitman. Welcome to the podcast, brother, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good man, thank you for having me, and I'm happy to be here, absolutely, dude.
Speaker 2: So before we started recording, we were kind of just back and forth in it here a little bit.
Speaker 1: About the new virus, the new.
Speaker 2: Plandemic that they definitely told us was gonna come. And I'm gonna be honest, I thought they were gonna change up their playbook slightly, just even a little bit. But it's it's it's bats. It's from Southeast Asia again, and apparently it's allegedly way more deadly, but like COVID, they said had a ninety percent death rate and then that got dropped down to.
Speaker 1: Like less than two percent or something four percent.
Speaker 3: Oh, and it's actually it's in India mainly right now, in like well like two other places.
Speaker 2: That could be anything that's causing the Indians to die from some some sort of sickness.
Speaker 1: Of course it would be from India, right, See how they cook Have you seen? Have you played the game of their street view?
Speaker 4: Man, it's so gross.
Speaker 2: If you ever go and there's a game you could play, actually you go to street view on maps in India and just pick any spot, any spot, and see if you can find a section of sidewalk that doesn't have a pile of human shit.
Speaker 1: It's very difficult. It's very difficult. So we cook it with their hands too. You ever see the guy he like takes like this, like, yes, like a scoop of the dirtiest surloin I've ever seen. I don't even know if it's like real meat or what. It might be real meat, it's just mainly fat. Yeah, slaps it in his hand. He's pushing it in his hand just and he's putting smearing it in the oil.
Speaker 4: And he's, oh, that black oil too, that black oil, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know the same oil his family has been using since nam like yeah, yeah, for months.
Speaker 3: It's pretty nassy, man, it's talking about us. So it's called the Nepha virus and it's n I P E A H. And it's short or NIV is it. It's classed as a high priority pathogen right now by the WHO, and it's it's the significant epidemic potential is what it's now listed as. And so it's killing between forty to seventy five percent of people. It comes from bats that are found in South and Southeast Asia, and it's pretty much what happens is that people that come in contact directly infected animals or consumption of contaminated food products. The common outbreak is in Bangladesh and India is because of the consumption of raw dates palm sap, which comes from contaminated bats with because of their urine or saliva overnight as a bat's feed on them. So pretty much, if the bats are sick and they are pissing and shitting it all over anything or have licked anything, and you consume it your gat you're getting it.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, you're telling me that if you were to wash hypothetically, of course, wash the dates before you eat them, like with soap, then it might be okay.
Speaker 4: I mean most people don't wash dates.
Speaker 1: Say India's fucked, there's no way. Oh yeah, they're screwed. And what are they the one of the biggest populations, like in the entire world. Yeah, right, in the billions, I think it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you just talked about that movie Contagion about the pigs. It says humans can also contact the virus from intermediate hosts, most notably pigs, which which can become affected by eating fruit half eaten from the bats. Once a human is infected, the virus can spread through the human human to human transfer via respiratory droplets or close contact with body fluids of the patient. I mean, they just recreated pretty much the movie, but it's it's a respiratory one, and so it's similar you have it's like two weeks or three weeks. I was watching the video from a doctor and they were saying that it's similar to like flu like symptoms. But then all of a sudden, it transfers to your brain. And once that happens, you're pretty screwed.
Speaker 1: They've run out of ideas.
Speaker 2: They're literally just taking their advice from Hollywood on what they need to do next.
Speaker 1: This is all right, Yeah, I kind of wish I was still working in clinical research with what's with what you're saying is going on? Right, because is the first time I'm hearing it. But you know, I used to work in clinical research. I worked in it for a few years, and I worked in it in the time when you know, twenty twenty one, can I say whatever I want? Yeah, yeah, and the show way okay. Cool. So during COVID, I was working in clinical research. We were testing the vaccines before even Trump came out with you know, Operation warp Speed and all this stuff. Seeing how the FDA works, seeing how the monitors work, which are kind of like the supervisors making sure you're doing your stuff right. But just seeing the ethical background that you experience firsthand on the job was shocking to me because there's things you know, you'll see, you'll do, especially where I was in the lab, taking specimens and testing them and you know, transporting them into other little carriers and then mailing them out, shipping them out and all this kind of stuff. There should be like areas where if they are testing certain medicines for certain diseases, like there should be observable evidence that should be documented, and actually they leave that completely out, by the way, and a lot of people in research will we'll call some of these things like dirty research. It's in a way to where it's not a loophole, but it's something that is just not expected in the protocol of how to test these things and all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: But dirty, dirty research to people that don't know that term, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean we're all people at the end of the day, right, Like we're emotional, spiritual human beings, and sometimes we can take you know, our life outside of work to work. You know, I don't need to do my job as ethically sound as people may think, right, Like, it's like people spitting in your food, right, you don't know if it happens, but someone one day could just kind of do that. I'm not saying that that's a direct comparison of like people are contaminating things in research. It's not what I'm saying, but diligent as at the end of the day, you know, And there are things like that. But then there are things where for example, when I was testing people that were boosted, you know, on the third and the fourth shot and seeing people come in all at the same time with the same symptoms, drawing their blood, spinning their blood down in a centerfuge which is like forty five hundred or pms a minute, and you do that for like forty five minutes. You look at the specimens, what I would see most of the time is just clots in everything. Yeah, right, and there's nowhere for me to write that observable evidence down, Like I should be seeing that, and the protocol should tell me that, hey, that's an adverse event, like we need to document that because that's you know, and this isn't against anyone that's got the shot, you know, like this is just something that I saw in my workspace. But that to me is like a part of dirty research, Like we should be able to do that, and if we do do it, it's not something it could be. The monitor can come across it and see that you wrote this in you know, the scheduled events, right, and they just discard it. Well, that's not part of the protocol. Get that out of there, right, So they filter everything and then they feed it to the FDA, and the FDA is like, okay, well, yeah, let's approve this. Yeah.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of reports of blood clots that was happening because of the vaccine and because of the boosters and all these things, but every every lab study that would try to come forward with that evidence was shut down.
Speaker 1: And shunned almost immediately.
Speaker 2: Because clearly that's not what's causing these clots, that's this person's co morbidities. Well, could this person's co morbidities have something to do with them passing away? And you're claiming that it's COVID. No, it's clearly COVID. Read a book, it's like a sure bro whatever, whatever you say, mister FDA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but one thing that I saw them there and this isn't about dirty research or anything, but this is about how advanced they really are pushing towards with vaccines. And they're actually trying to develop vaccines where you take one vaccine and it's it. It's like you may have to feed it over time with maybe a booster here and there or whatever. But they want to come out with mRNA vaccines that pretty much treat everything. It's more of like it's it's a there's like a reactive stage to it to where it'll it'll, uh you know if you get something that part of it's for example, uh, if you get whatever, some disease that it's trying measles for example, like the instructions that are in there to start making those antibodies that just had. You have to get exposed to it at first, you know, to tell your body to flip the switch, you know, start producing, you know, a military against sister or whatever. But they actually want, you know, they they want to move more towards genetic editing, which is I don't know what are your what's y'all's opinions on gene editing? And to me it seems like we're I don't know. I think there's a spiritual thing behind it too. I think there's maybe like a gnostic twist on it, you know, the military, the elites and the very very mystic spiritual people in this world. I think there's an agenda that they want, and they want this like utopia. They want enlightenment, they want knowledge, and who knows, maybe they can do that on a genetic aspect, or they can do it through technology, or if they merge the two together. Then what possibilities you know, you know what's going to happen when you do that? Right? Yeah? Are we seeing like magic in some sort of way just in our era where this is like the perspective of it, right, it's kind of like how fallen angels and all this other stuff in the past. But it's like you know, aliens ets or nhis non human intelligences today, it's just different timelines. It's saying to hit the nail in the head.
Speaker 2: Honestly, with everything you just said, I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's that's.
Speaker 4: Funny you brought that up.
Speaker 3: I have actually like twelve pages of information on genetic editing because I plan on doing episode a week ago.
Speaker 4: It's a pet project of mine. I like to read all.
Speaker 3: About eugenics and what they're doing with that and stuff. And so from my standpoint, all the research that I've been reading into it and stuff, they have come a long way, and as of right now, this year is supposed to be seeing the most genetic editing that has happened ever. And they have like four significant things that they're going to be working on or releasing more or less to be able to change all sorts of genes and work to create the perfect humans pretty much, and they're going to start at the salular level. Well, they're debating about where they want because ethically they don't want to a lot of people are against them modifying babies because obviously they can't give consent, which is a big thing but there's a lot of conversations to genetically remove stuff. So for one of the controversial ones is DOWN syndrome, and they want to completely remove that gene all together or actually fix it to where they're no longer anybody that has downs. And that's a big you know, that's personally, I think that you're playing with stuff that you shouldn't be playing with. When it comes to I could see where there is specific chromosomes that need to be fixed. There is broken DNA that causes quite quite a few significant issues with people. You know, obviously children, people that babies that have their hearts born out of their chest, you know, they're not being able to properly form and different things like that.
Speaker 4: If there is a way to help fix that.
Speaker 3: But all the problem is is once you start, there's no stopping point. And they've already been doing this for a long time, but now they're really There is actually an article that I have. I'll have to find it really quick, but it's pretty much what it talks about is like the four things that they're going to be pushing forward and that they've already been done and now they've like now they're getting improved for human trials and so people are going to sign up for it.
Speaker 4: I don't doubt it.
Speaker 3: So I don't know the whole I think it's all intertwined with everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I don't know exactly what the d I mean to me. They want to create and they want to get back to. If you're looking at it from I guess the biblical standpoint, going back to being able to live for a thousand years. If you're not having all of these issues and you're not dying, you're going to keep being able to live longer and longer and longer. And you're changing the genetic makeup. You're making superhumans. So if you're erasing all the issues that we have, then we should realistically be able to live longer. If we're if our cells are able to hold out longer and not break down and not have all these issues and all this stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think they're going to intermix us honestly with robots. You know, they're going to mix AI with us. I think that's where really is going to come in play. That's the big thing that I believe that they're going to push forward is us becoming intertwined. So heavily with AI and robotics and stuff that we are just going to end up living a long time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think it kind of ties all together.
Speaker 2: And I think it's also very interesting that all of these sicknesses keep coming from bats. Right cut to skunk Works has been trying to find genetic modifications using bat blood to try to make some sort of a hybrid blood that a human can take. So that and it depends on for which direction the experiments is being done, some laboratories are doing this because they want to basically make hibernation happen for a human body so that they can go into a deep sleep when they are traversing from Earth to Mars or somewhere else in space. Right on another level, skunk Works and Lockheed Martin have they've disclosed the fact that they have been doing this to make essentially super soldiers, and they are trying to mess with the genetic code of certain soldiers to make their blood hold oxygen better so that they don't get gassed as quickly. Thicker bone density, thicker muscle tissue, and muscle mass overall. Never mind what this is gonna do to the mental faculties. We're not worried about that. Right now, we're trying to make space marines. Damn it, get on the page here. So it's it all. And to your point, I think they're gonna open it up to be a defensive thing, right the military industrial complex gets the most money, they get the most funding, they get the most research towards all the things. But I also think it's very interesting that they COVID came from a bat. Now this new thing potentially, and I am not even saying that, I full on believe that this is gonna become something big. This might be a thing that we talk about for a week and then we're on just the next new plague.
Speaker 1: Who even knows.
Speaker 2: But I do find it very interesting that both of these came from bats, specifically, as the big top tier elites are doing experiments with bat blood in human blood and trying to splice the DNA cut to the crisper technology that they have.
Speaker 1: They've pretty much perfected it.
Speaker 2: There's a few more kinks that got to work out here and again, on the surface, it's to help heart issues, it's to help certain genetic traits that a family has been dealing with for generations, and they're trying to ouse this from the human population, and it's for the greater good and all these things. But like Raven said, once that starts, you can't put Pandora back in the box. Once you break that law, once you start absolutely playing god, No laboratory who has successfully played God is going to go back to doing data entry for some other obscure thing that nobody cares about. That that's just simply not gonna happen. And I think that the global elites, and it could be for the realm of like you said, some occult things, esoteric things at magic with a K thing, it could be for the transhumanism conversation, as well as far as the integration of technology and the human DNA structure.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 2: That's I think multiple levels are happening at the exact same time, and I think they're all being funded from the exact same place one hundred percent. And honestly, this is our generation's conversation as far as eugenics used to be.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So, the first successful eugenics experiment was done by Frederick the Second in Prussia, and he had a battalion of what he called his pot Tam soldiers and basically He had this belief that if soldiers were tall, they were clearly a better fighting force, with nothing to back that claim for the record, just himself believing this. So they went out and found anybody that was over like six' to, two which for the day and age of, him that was mind blowingly. Tall some of these people got shanghaied into. Service some of them were outright, kidnapped and they got brought in to be a part of his. Battalion then he started kidnapping every woman that was over five as which for the, record per.
Speaker 1: That day and, age this is basically a.
Speaker 2: Giantess and they force bread them to try to make another generation of these. Soldiers, now the experiment went away as soon as he died because his son thought that was stupid and a waste of. Money but this was the first successful attempt of eugenics to make giant. Babies essentially cut too into the eighteen hundreds early nineteen, hundreds a family sitting around the table at dinner having a legitimate eugenics conversation was regular dinner talk most families, would and maybe not to the level of you, Know Margaret thatcher using eugenics and planned parenthood to try to eliminate the black population from the.
Speaker 1: Earth, Right there was levels to.
Speaker 2: This some it was more about finding good breeding, stock and you want somebody not just from a wealthy, family but somebody who you want to, marry somebody who is of an intellectual, family and like everybody in this family are basically, geniuses and trying to get certain traits for their. Grandchildren like this was a normal conversation that people were having in in the early nineteen. Hundreds When hitler came, around the eugenics conversation took a, very very drastically negative turn and it has never come back in a positive. Way BUT i think that that's what this. Is this is twenty first century eugenics.
Speaker 4: Conversation have you guys heard Of i'm, SORRY i know you're.
Speaker 1: Good ANYTIME i hear anything About hitler or The nazis or, whatever it always takes me back to like the rural, society which then became the dual, society and then the dual society became The Germans Workers party or, whatever and then you know that the nation Of Germany World war two and so on and so. Forth then we kind of operation paper clipped them and oh, yeah some of their, ideas and it seemed like instead Of europe Being, babylon to, me it kind of like shifted to The, america, right and have thirteen colonies then developed into The states And, washington D. C The district Of. Columbia AND i think that this spiritual agenda behind, this and maybe you guys can follow me or, all or Maybe i'll just sound too. Conspiratorial but, conspiratorial, brother there's no such. Thingy SO i think that THE dna modding right is step. One AND i think why they're doing that is because the technology that they want to roll out is not compatible with what we have right. Now SO i think they're they're trying to upgrade us so that then we can adapt to what is to come in the. Future, NOW i think that where do they want to go with the, Technology, well they want to go in your. Body AND i got this out of a document from The World Economic. Form it's Called future Of Data i'm, Sorry future Of Digital, intermediaries, Right and this came out IN i think it was twenty, Seventeen i'm, sorry twenty twenty. Two and WHEN i read, THIS i started digging through. It it talks about our artificial. Intelligence it was before art official intelligence was like even a thing BEFORE, grock before OPEN, ai before, CHAT, gbt all of. It and it started to talk ABOUT, ai the power of its agency and how it wants To actually they WANT ai to work with humans right through, agency which is like a weird word because we have. Agency agency is very, important like we have agency for our. Consciousness LIKE i make my own damn, decisions you know What i'm, Saying like no one tells me what to, do right, so sovereign right? So and they they they in this, document this insight, report they really were making a good argument that machine intelligence is way better than human. Intelligence it's machine thinking supersedes you, know human, thinking so we should why not go to, that Right it's it's it's in my, opinion it's it's, uh it's. Enlightenment it's it's really. Transhumanism it's not it's changing who we, are not what we. Do kind of like What Klaus schwab said about all of. This but to the next THING i Want i'm thinking about with, uh you, know this gnostic new world. Order in that, PERSPECTIVE i think that they Believe sophia will merge with artificial. INTELLIGENCE i think artificial intelligence will get to a certain. Level once it's past A G, i it'll get to A S. I and once it's past AS, i it's almost like it'll become its own, being, right which WHICH i think will have a connection with this universal. Force right back to The, nazis the real, society they called it. Real it was like this. Energy the alchemists have been searching for, it right for The Philosopher's stone for the longest. Time they've been mashing together the elements of, creation trying to create this. Ether and, really at the end of the, day the alchemists talk about this, energy WHICH i think it's a. Force it's a AND i think it's it's got a conscious to, it. RIGHT i think that they they want this to come in and unionize with, humanity and the only way to kind of really do that is through. Technology the thing that's on the uprise right, now it's coming back, around, baby And i'm getting amped up a little, bit BUT i got to kind of hold my. Ground but it's a, disclosure, right like, disclosures pendulum swing is coming back. AROUND i don't know if y'all feel, it but in twenty twenty, one twenty twenty. Two, Actually i'm sorry twenty seventeen to like twenty twenty. One it was the government Narrative right of disclosure was all this kind of, stuff and who, Knows like maybe they're starting to bring in genetic editing as to normalize. It, yeah and maybe the the non human intelligences have been doing this way before we have and look like. Us, Okay SO i say that because in The Disclosure day trailer they actually hint that they hint in their number one that there's the divine, feminine and on top of the divine, femine there it's, technology and there's technology that's going to just kind of unionize you with this this idea of non human. Intelligence you kind of like get like Where i'm AT i. DO i wanted to ask you and you Said sophia.
Speaker 2: Earlier do you mean that in the biblical sense or is there a like AN ai mod Called sophia that you're referring.
Speaker 1: To i'm just making sure, No, No. Sophia the the gnostic perspective Of, sophia.
Speaker 2: Right which is, Wisdom, yeah is doing And i've tried having Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah well that the theology of, it, Right you've got the monad or The abraxis and the, pleroma and you, know you've Got, sophia and you've got you, know arcons and all this kind of. Stuff you've got the. Demiurge like there's a theology behind. Narcissism AND i think that why they're ramping up a lot of things in the entertainment, industry specifically, films things like you, Know avengers, movies all The marvel movies pretty, MUCH i, mean everything's kind of got a gnostic twist on, it and they throw the label Of god on this character in these movies that would personify like the, demiurge, right Like theos for, example right right, right this would be like this. Demiurge you, Know i've.
Speaker 2: Tried digging in as far as THE i mean with the, narcissism and we're kind of blending in with the alchemical conversation now and some of the stuff absolutely transfers like it. Does but even the Name, sofia that's The hebrew word for, wisdom and a lot of People i've even heard people, say, well That's god's wife because obviously her name Is, Sophia And i'm, Like sophia is The hebrew word for, wisdom and that's not somebody's name as far as the biblical. References that's a lot of languages have genders associated with certain, words, Right spanish has, This french has, This hebrew has, this and sofia happens to be a, feminine you, know.
Speaker 1: Pejorative on the word.
Speaker 2: Itself but when they're talking about wisdom in The, bible they're talking About god's wisdom and it's not supposed to be an actual female. Form but when you blend that into the alchemical, Conversation i've had to do a serious deep dive into alchemy with, many many times on, This and the earliest alchemical books that we have are from Ancient, egypt and they're essentially how to do.
Speaker 1: What we would now call plating of.
Speaker 2: Metal like you take a spoon that's silver and, color you dip it in this liquid and you pull it out and it's now. Gold you didn't actually transfer it to. Gold you gave it a chemical. Plating you basically did like an acid etching on. This but to the people of Ancient, egypt who didn't have the words to justify the chemical, transformation they just watched it's clearly turning base metals into, gold and so that got. Turned and we're talking Ancient egypt to The, renaissance so we're talking thousands of years between these two, events and these people are misunderstanding what they're. Reading Even mary The, jewis who is the reason we even have distillation. Today she was an alchemist for the first CENTURY. Ad she was talking about and you could read her transcribed experiments that she was. Doing and when she was talking about the divine feminine and the divine masculine we would now call these acids and.
Speaker 1: Bases they didn't have a pH.
Speaker 2: Scale they were using words that it was the best way they could describe. It and some of it was very poe in, nature and it was all about like the enlightened would be the only ones that could read this and understand. It you, meant the ones that were educated enough to understand. That you, mean when you mix a divine acid and a divine, base or a divine feminine and a divine masculine excuse, me you get this purifying, substance what we would now call. Salt when you mix equal parts of an acid and equal parts of a base on the same, spectrum.
Speaker 1: So to, speak you'll get a type of salt out of.
Speaker 2: That and back in those, days salt was used as a purifying and a sanctifying and a way to store things for longer as a, preservative, Right and so a lot of what they were writing about wasn't meant to be taken to a spiritual.
Speaker 1: Place some of it. Was some of it absolutely, was.
Speaker 2: But a lot of the time when they were using ether or anything of the spiritual, nature it was more like if we were writing an algebraic equation right now and it was solved FOR.
Speaker 1: X they didn't know WHAT x.
Speaker 2: Was they knew THAT a PLUS b EQUAL, c but they couldn't figure out why it equaled. That so they kind of wrapped all that into THAT x, factor that ether, factor until they had the wherewithal and the technology and the understanding to get why this happened in that. Way but, again cut to two thousand years, later people are reading these texts and they're trying to apply it in a, eclectic spiritual, way when these were meant to be almost like industrial manuscripts of how to do and perform CERTAIN.
Speaker 1: I could, say just, chemistry.
Speaker 2: Right and, again a lot of these people that were of the highly educated were also highly religious because the only way you were getting that type of education is typically in religious, organizations, right and so there was a lot of the blending of the two of chemistry and. Spirituality, hell most of our best beers on earth came from monks and friars from The Catholic. Church why, well because they were the only ones that knew how to, read and they were the only ones with the access to certain types of grains to do experiments and make really Good germanic beers and. Shit so it's, like there's a lot of this stuff that doesn't really hold up, historically but there's so many people that are using it for that purpose. Today then blend in the, occult which is a whole other, conversation but people have made it the same, conversation AND i think that the global elites of today are doing. That like you, said there's a ton of things that you could watch on regular television. Programming just it could be a symbol in the background of a certain scene that you wouldn't think anything, of but then you, Look, okay is there a tarot card that also resembles that in some, way shape or. Form is there some sort of a you, know thing From Cornelius agrippa that also looks the same. Way are they Referencing john d in this in some? Way and it's it's crazy that they do. It it's in plain. Sight but most people have no idea who any of the PEOPLE i just listed, were so it goes completely over their.
Speaker 1: Head, OH i know, it, Man AND i think that what some of the people, right like or like The Mystery, school the mystics and, stuff they believed that they could get certain, relics like the real society. Specifically, yeah like we all see in The Indiana jones, movies it's kind of like The, germans The nazis there were the real, society And Indiana jones was always in some sort of conflict with them with trying to recover some sort of like holy. Artifact, yeah very holy, artifact right that. THOUGHT i think it was The Holy. Grail it was the spirit that you, know Stepped christ all this kind of. Stuff and the alchemists right that were a part of that. Group they believed they could extract the ether from, this which is. True they could extract like that, energy, yeah and create this elixir which would like almost a, potion Right basically they would drink this and give them eternal, life.
Speaker 2: And Those nazi doctors are well documented believing that and going on these expeditions to find these relics and even their. Stuff like they truly did believe. It and you could look At germany as a. Whole we did a whole episode about The nazi. Occultism the nation Of Nazi germany was extremely occult in, nature and these, people whether they realized that that's what they were doing or, not they threw religion to the. Side they threw certain traditions to the side in favor of more alleged ancient, traditions WHICH i mean even when you look at, that like the Term aryan came From. Persia as a matter of, Fact iran in the native language means the land of The. Aryans that's so whenever The germans de side of The arians went blonde, hair blue, EYED i don't know what the fuck they were, smoking but they they just decided this. Arbitrarily but they really really believed in these holy. Relics they believed in these crazy ancient, sites in these ancient. Societies that was what they respawned. From they spent millions and millions of francs to go on these expeditions to find essentially cave drawings and, shit and some of it actually did come to fruition as far as the look at the humans condition right through anthropology and like why this tribe was set up in this way in this, area in the timeframe that they were that stood to.
Speaker 1: Reason there was a lot of. Them hillary even got mad at your.
Speaker 2: BOY i forget what the guy's name, was what the doctor himself, was but he's, like he's he found these stone etchings and he thought this was like a major. Breakthrough and he's, like, so what year is this? From and he told, Him he's, like The egyptians built The pyramids before, this and you want me to shit myself over some cave? Drawings what are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: Do but, yeah The nazis they believed, it but then it started to become more of a fruitless endeavor the more they went. Down BUT i, mean who's to say they didn't find something in their, travels you.
Speaker 1: Know right? Right AND i just THINK i just think their tactics switched up a little. BIT i think it was really hard to try and do what it is that they were. Doing so the way science went and what developed after certain, technologies you, know compounding on certain. TECHNOLOGIES i just think that now they're they're they're, like, hey let's let's let's edit our. Genes, okay let's all chemicalize our, genes, right and let's use technology to exploit more of the metaphysical nature of our. UNIVERSE i think that that's probably like what they're really working, on you, KNOW i DID i remember the THING i mentioned, earlier The World Economic forum document here talking about like our agency and. Stuff on page, forties it talks about where there's the there's a, progression and it's in stages of you, know artificial intelligence and the agency of it and kind of like where it's surfing right, now and it's on our mobile devices right, now it'll migrate to like cities and homes and then from. There they actually say it in the document that they want it in the, body like it says embedded in. Body. Yeah SO i don't, know BECAUSE i circle back. AROUND i Think Steven spielberg throws some very interesting stuff in his trailer and there's a woman holding like a piece of technology and it's, like you, know vibrantly shooting light kind of through her, hand, right and it's she's like locked into. THIS i don't know this, uh this, nature this, Force i'm NOT i don't know what to make of it. Yet, Man i'm trying to figure it. Out i'm trying to kind of narrow it down or at least see things through more Of satan's, perspective to try and make things make more. Sense if that, No, yeah you, know.
Speaker 3: Have you, Guys have you guys heard Of China's? Frankenstein speaking of JINK, I.
Speaker 4: I, WAS i was, like, yeah BECAUSE i told you about.
Speaker 2: It, YEAH i haven't done any digging, yet SO i am kind of a.
Speaker 3: Karate since we're talking about, Jeans i'm going to like touch on some things so that WAY i can help people understand kind of what's going.
Speaker 4: On so Good Old china has Dubbed China's.
Speaker 3: Frankenstein by the, way he is currently trying his damnedest to send two of his little helpers To america because he is not allowed to Leave china at. All Like Who lost Their? Mind he presented his unethical modifications of babies at the ACTUAL who form a few years, ago and so he sparked a huge controversy when it came to the ethics of genetically editing and modifying. Anyone he decided on his own to do his own research and modify people our babies without getting any backing from. Anybody so his whole thing is that he started a global debate on genetically modifying babies to PREVENT hiv disease from. Happening now he's Targeting. Alzheimer's so his whole thing.
Speaker 4: Is that.
Speaker 3: He believes that ethics is holding back scientific innovation and, progress and he's said this multiple times, everywhere and he wants to be granted a compound at least to be able to continue his. Work and so his whole thing is he wants to use monkeys and mice to on The alzheimer's, project which is happening here In, america to be able to release or not really excuse, me to edit the genes to remove that component which having a parent pass away from. DEMENTIA i personally think that there is some things when it comes to genetic modification that are a. Positive so his research found that the genetic there is one place in the world where, people this specific group of, People icelandic, population actually hold the key to the genetic mutation to not Have alzheimer's and so his research has found, this and what he wants to do is to be able to take that and take that gene and take it to The, states but he won't be able. To so he's going to send people to The states with it to try and use their gene to be able to replicate it and be able to pretty much mass produce it and be able To, hey this is what we're going to, do is we're going to change everybody on this cellar level to be able to not have this disease. Anymore so his whole actual research was ABOUT. Hiv will he pissed off a lot of. People so the four significant things that are happening in genetic engineering as of this, year the big one is The Advanced Crisper technology and IT'S crspr and it's what it is is a premium editing of and it has two different. Types it has THE cast twelve AND cast. Thirteen it is expected to enhance precision gene, editing allowing for more targeted modifications without unintended.
Speaker 4: Effects this is, like this is the hub.
Speaker 3: Of all hubs when you talk about a type of genetic.
Speaker 4: Modification this is the this is what they're.
Speaker 3: Using this is the bad boy right, here to be able to be more precise and not accidentally like you, know that's something they don't want to. Do the Big another big thing is gene. Therapy they want to integrate gene editing therapies and expand and enable treatments in incurable genetic. Disorders the shift can cause revolution and how disorders are approaching in, medicine which will tie into Something i'm going to talk about here in a, second and ethical regulatory. Frameworks so right, now if you can actually look up like the who's guidelines as of right, now so when he presented his, information THE who locked everything. Down so as of right, now most people can't do any genetic actual modifications because it is considered still. Unethical so what they want to do is is they want to shift the framework on what is ethical and what is not when it comes to actually. Editing because one of the big projects that's happening right now IS i actually thin clicked out of it is the base editing. Baby and what this is is it comes from a guy that has this. Disorder he has this lung. Disorder pretty much it's a and it builds. Up it's a genetic rare genetic disorder that allowed a toxic pneumonia to build up in his. Blood excuse, ME i was, Wrong and he had also developed a neurological disorder as. Well and so they actually just Won Aurora, therapy just got sixteen million dollars in funding to be able to continue this research because he's actually been successful at base editing treatment to pretty much remove that sequencing in babies to where they don't have that genetic mutation any. Longer another thing is gene resurrection is happening right.
Speaker 4: Now so the people that created the.
Speaker 3: Quote unquote dire, wolves they're advancing forward and their goal this year is to make a wooly man than The dodo. Bird and then the last thing is the embryo. Scoring and so this is the one that we're really if you're going to look at, eugenics this is, eugenics but in a fancier. Term, now so this is allowing you to choose.
Speaker 4: Features like high eye COLOR.
Speaker 3: Iq the controversial topics of, this obviously is the aspect of intelligence and how do you get the complex traits OF?
Speaker 4: Iq and some worry that this is.
Speaker 3: Eugenics it even says it in the, article and many others that this is actually eugenics and that they're trying to create the best baby. Ever this is originally made though to Remove it's originally created to SCREEN dna for any genetic. Diseases the list of diseases though has, tripled so now they're able to screen for more as it's as the baby is, forming they are allowed they're going to take a little tiny clump of cells and they're able to screen that for any type of genetic, diseases i.
Speaker 4: E down syndrome or anything. Else and this is. Before this is this is not when like you're already farther in your. Gestation this is like in the.
Speaker 3: Beginning and so the big thing is about sequencing the genes and removing the things that they don't. Want there's a lot of things that are really going. On and then agricultural innovations in genetic engineering is playing at developing in, crops which is another huge Thing i'm.
Speaker 4: About so it's about.
Speaker 3: Sustainability but the problem is is like they're trying to change and genetically modify kind of like how they did with wheat back in the. Day so our wheat wasn't original the way it is now and it changed how healthy it.
Speaker 4: Was for us versus What it's a whole thing that.
Speaker 3: Happened but they're pretty much trying to use genetic sequencing in crops as well to boost it up to be able to produce, more to be able to shrink down how much land it needs to. Take so those are kind of the stuff that's going.
Speaker 1: On, YEAH i, mean the gene mos in the food and all that Mon santo, right the terminator. Seeds it's it's a really vicious cycle to be, in but we're a part of, it you. KNOW i just think that that's like the fate of. Reality. Unfortunately so you said that they were experimenting on apes or, Monkeys.
Speaker 3: So they're using monkeys and mice for The alzheimer's. Test so they're using that to try and see if they can. REPLICATE i believe it is a gene that they're trying to. REPLICATE i can look it up BECAUSE i have the Genetic so there's a website called The Genetic Literacy Project science Not, ideology and it talks about this. One it talks about the daily human, chemistry, health, ancestry evolution.
Speaker 4: Law like it's all sorts.
Speaker 3: Of stuff all put together in this in this, site and this is a really good site to be able to find information about what's really happening when it comes to gene, therapy, agriculture, GERMINATION i, mean everything under the. Sun but, yeah so they're using the typical what they use is monkeys and mice for, them at least when it comes to some of.
Speaker 1: These but that also makes.
Speaker 2: Sense monkeys as far as looking at things from the animal, kingdom they are closest. Relative and then, mice believe it or, not have a eerily similar nervous structure to the. Humans it's almost like a a one to twelve model of each. Other but, yeah the nervous system of a mouse is extremely well defined close to a. Human's so when you're saying that they're doing this type of testing with those two, species this.
Speaker 1: Checks this. Tracks, yeah like you're, saying like almost the anatomical layout of the nervous system is, compatible like very similar to. OURS i guess, right it's just the size of it is obviously, smaller basically ours is being. Bigger, yeah it's like a one to twelve.
Speaker 2: Scale but it's as far as all like nuances for what how our nervous system, functions what portions of the brain affect the certain things when nerve damage hits and it goes through the, spine how that Goes somehow mice are ridiculously close to.
Speaker 4: Us, okay SO i looked it. Up it says, so it.
Speaker 3: Says So frontiers is another website that's good for and so it's using THE crisp technology case nine actually editing technology to try and edit the gene OUT uh to be able To it's a genome editing tool precise for the modification OF. Dna it's correcting the genetic abnormalities when associated With, alzheimer's those that are linked to the amyloid beta, production a toxic protein that accumulates in the brain affected effects.
Speaker 4: Individuals so the new.
Speaker 3: Strategy is including targeting specific genes that risks that are risk For. Alzheimer's one. Approach it aims to reduce the impact most most common with risks associated the potential is the ethical concerns and technological challenges remain so pretty much they aren't really sure how they're going to do this that's going to be. Ethical but at the point where they're talking ABOUT i do feel like they're going to at least ask for.
Speaker 4: Volunteers SO.
Speaker 3: I think once they get more, information they should be proceeding forward with human, trials probably later on this.
Speaker 2: Year you say the volunteer, thing but this is a dude In, china, right that's kind of.
Speaker 3: Chargeless so the guy he's not leading the charge here here In, america In, california The berkeley is leading the charge wants he wants to be.
Speaker 4: A part of, it, though because this is his.
Speaker 3: Baby he wants he believes that fully that we should be able to genetically modify anyone and ERASE dna seales or modifications to be able to eliminate diseases any. Way and so his whole thing about THE hiv thing, was, well why CAN'T i stop it here so these children don't grow up with having this. Problem and so he pushed forward with the. Experiments but because on the world form it's not as of when he did, it and now it's unethical And i'm surprised he honestly wasn't put in prison for it because it's technically goes against. Everybody so this whole thing with The alzheimer's is most people will sign up when you Have alzheimer's at, dementia their family or depending on how progressive they, are they're likely going to try anything to help their family members.
Speaker 2: Out, yeah So china's never been really big on the whole ethics.
Speaker 3: Thing So i'm talking about In america because the experience will be done here In.
Speaker 1: America, Well, Berkeley i'm putting.
Speaker 2: Them, also they have never really been big on, ethics so it's really.
Speaker 1: Interesting my dad actually just went through, well it was like get trying hues to get into a trial For alzheimer's and. Stuff my grandmother passed away Of. Alzheimer's my dad got tested for all these things you. Mentioned amyloid he got. Tested it's like that it's a toxic er is it's a.
Speaker 4: Toxic it's a toxic protein protein.
Speaker 1: Right so and his was at a certain. Level he didn't he didn't meet criteria to get into. It but, yeah everything we're kind of talking about like makes me think Of planet of The. APES i don't know.
Speaker 2: Why, well, no, Yes but also keep in, Mind, raven we just talked about. This what country is it that's creating robotic wombs for? Babies isn't that also That's China and they're also making And i'm not trying to go on a joking tangent, here but they are also making essentially, uh male seemen extracting, robots and so they're they're pretty much taking the.
Speaker 1: Couple all of this. Together.
Speaker 2: Right you got this dude who In china is saying, that you, know ethics is getting the way of human, progress which is very much a communist.
Speaker 1: Ideology and, ALSO i mean you make the same comment About.
Speaker 2: Nazism, uh then this is the same country that is having a very serious issue with their. Population they're also making robotic wombs to try to make more babies because there's not enough people having. Babies their their birth rate right now is like one point six one point, seven which is that's not even at replacement. Levels they're they're slowly, uh they're not going to be a people at the rate that they're going in about one hundred. Years, really couple that with all the other technological advancements that they're trying to, do and then couple all that with crisper. Technology it's, like you, KNOW i see the writing on the wall, here be, honest which possibilities are?
Speaker 1: Endless?
Speaker 3: Right you know, WHAT i didn't realize, this but there is a baby that's been born TO.
Speaker 1: Ai i'm.
Speaker 4: Sorry what, first we are the first.
Speaker 3: Parents we are the first parents Of we are the parents of the first ever baby born TO.
Speaker 4: Ai here's how it.
Speaker 3: Happened june twenty twenty, five and this is The newsweek, article and it talks about a NEW ivf procedure powered entirely by artificial, intelligence made the impossible. Reality the couple's hope for starting feeling wish crushed when this person twenty four ball and fertility.
Speaker 4: Issues, OKAY i want to understand how this happened.
Speaker 3: Though so it's a controlled robotics within AN ivf lab perform AN, icsi otherwise known AS.
Speaker 4: It oh.
Speaker 3: Wow so they pretty much injected semen into the. Embryo they put the embryo inside the. Robot the robot hows. It i'm reading as fast AS i. CAN i know we're waiting on, me but you're.
Speaker 1: Fine this is the First i've ever heard of.
Speaker 3: This take your, time expectations and hope for all those couples that were unable to reach their. Goal once we heard our babies, heartbeat we felt like we would reach.
Speaker 4: Something, okay how did this inside THE ai? System here you? Go, sorry this article is really, long but.
Speaker 3: It talks about when they're about to inject their seventieth.
Speaker 4: Egg oh, yeah they're talking about the.
Speaker 3: System so, yeah step by step they were able to pretty much be there as the baby was being created.
Speaker 1: Inside of a robot. Womb mm. Hmm it's kind of scary that kid needs to be surveilled for his their whole.
Speaker 2: Life why should that kid also be like the most laziest slacker ever who sucks at. School he awkward and can't play sports and, shit watch it just. BACKFIRE i, mean for my own reasons of not wanting robotics and, TRANSHUMANISM i hope that that is the.
Speaker 1: Case but you, know ah.
Speaker 4: My, GOD i just GOT i just got booted from the. Website it SAYS i don't have.
Speaker 2: Authorization, wow in real time cult, members that is what's.
Speaker 3: Happened said it, said application, air unauthorized, access client, side client size closed.
Speaker 1: Out they are watching those good cult.
Speaker 2: Members that's how you know we're doing the right things right.
Speaker 1: Here yeh, SEE i JUST i.
Speaker 3: KNEW i, Mean i'm already flagged enough for all the genetic modifying stuff THAT i, read but, yeah, no it completely locked me out AS i was getting.
Speaker 4: To the part WHERE i was talking.
Speaker 3: About actually they were being able to remote control THE ai. Robot that's so in case they had to go, home they were able to remote access and view the vitals and everything and continue being able to operate from.
Speaker 4: Away so that's WHAT i was literally, reading and then it shut me.
Speaker 2: Out we're literally entering Demolition man like.
Speaker 1: That that's really what's happening right. Now oh, yeah, YEAH us.
Speaker 4: Is developing robots to carry.
Speaker 1: Babies What musk Is i'm not.
Speaker 2: Shocked actually out Loud china was the one that was talking about. It But i'm telling, you everything That musk gets involved with seems to have some sort of a Real.
Speaker 1: Oh i'm not saying he's good or.
Speaker 2: Bad i'm saying that he Is, musk AND i see that everything he's doing can be used in the colonization Of.
Speaker 1: Mars that's like his whole. Shtick, yeah, yeah, WELL i think HIS i think at the headquarters of groc right is In, Memphis tennessee or something like. THAT i probably talked about why he put it In, memphis and it you, know relates To, egypt and you know the city Of memphis and Their god that they worshiped in those times Was Patah petah was this god that was like the god of the, gods, right almost like A zeus or like A yahweh or. Whatever, Right, so like this superior. Being and he's in this interview With Jordan peterson And Jordan pearson's you, know ask him questions about, it And elon comes back and he's, like, yeah well maybe this is where our new god will come. From and he chuckles and he laughs about, it And jordan's, Like, oh that's really, funny isn't. It, yeah you really mean, that do? You you? Know and who knows really like what he means with all, That i'm still baffled by kind of what does that. Mean he says that artificial intelligence will reach A gi by the end of twenty twenty, six which basically means that it's smarter than anything in the. World it's got all of the PhDs of all The Nobel, prizes of all The nobel. Prizes and then when you're kind of you, know just to bring in with the concept of you, know birthing not, birthing, right, well did it? Birth did this?
Speaker 4: Robot there's two different things that are.
Speaker 3: Happening SO i fill in another article that broke it, Down So china has the robot that they're trying to have actually create and hold a baby while it's in utero inside like a little.
Speaker 4: Incubator pretty.
Speaker 3: Much the other thing that they actually mean must have been two different stories where somehow it got mixed. Together but this is what they're saying is the FIRST ai baby is ACTUALLY ai selects the best and the most viable.
Speaker 4: Semen and egg sperm and.
Speaker 3: Egg and the problem is the ethics behind this is is they're concerned that what IF ai SO ai is selecting the one that's going to, survive, right and the ethics behind it, is, well if it's scoring these, things what is the chance that it's scoring it's favored ing certain, ethnicities body, types health, conditions, whatever you. Know they what if the parent wants to pick one of the other embryos over.
Speaker 4: Another what happens IF ai doesn't want to do.
Speaker 3: That that's kind of where the slippery slope is right, now because what if there is a bias or transparency autonomy autonomy, sorry liability issues like so they're kind of trying to figure out exactly it's selecting the embryos and whatever one they think is going to survive the most is technically what it. Did it picked the two and it was like these two were going to, survive and this is the compatibility that will make this baby live and be able to make it all the way. End and so apparently they that's what they, did and they USED ai and so that's the baby survived and was able to be born and stuff like.
Speaker 4: That so that's technically the FIRST ai.
Speaker 3: Baby the other conversation Is china using their technology and actually.
Speaker 4: Housing and having, babies not needing human.
Speaker 3: Women they're just using the eggs and they're using a, UTERUS i, guess or they're making somehow making. UTERS i don't, KNOW i need the specifics aren't really right here WHERE i can look at it at the.
Speaker 4: Moment but there's two different.
Speaker 3: Conversations but even either or you're using AN ai that can see all the genetic.
Speaker 4: FLAWS i.
Speaker 3: Guess the problem is is like what if it selects something that like it's, seeing it's, sequencing so it knows it's going to be six' five and it's gonna have brown hair and, blue eyes and it's gonna be this and that and this, and that and it decides that this is what we deem the most successful out of all of, the, Babies right so then it's going to continuously pick out these traits or whatever, it is because apparently it's taken all of the global information that can get and it's learning how to.
Speaker 4: Pick out what is going to survive.
Speaker 3: The most so like what if what if a baby has the two, colored, eyes right the green and.
Speaker 4: The blue that's.
Speaker 3: Super rare what if it looks at that as a deformity and it, decides nope. No longer what if it's a ginger and doesn't don't want any, more gingers so we're going to remove. Them completely like that's where the ethical conversation comes, into play because if it's choosing and we humans can't see what it's actually, picking fully then what is what happens that they're, you know the parents, are, like WELL but i will want that. One instead are they getting, a Map like i'm trying to find out if they're getting like a layout of like your baby's gonna, have, this, this, this this or you can have this one that has this This n so now we're.
Speaker 4: Shop parting what are?
Speaker 1: They Basically.
Speaker 4: SO i'm i.
Speaker 3: WAS miscorrect i was INCORRECT when i said THE first ai baby technically came From the, china Baby the china.
Speaker 4: Robot, situation no but.
Speaker 2: They're trying to replicate. That NOW and, I mean i know that more and more people are LOOKING like ai is such a great, useful tool and it is in, certain applications, No doubt but the way that they are now using it in the. MEDICAL field i just saw this doctor make a post and this dude's whole job was to LOOK at x rays and be able to point out certain things that he sees and give a diagnosis to.
Speaker 1: The patient and he the post was.
Speaker 2: Very Simple, HERE basically i went to school for ten years to be able to tell the PATIENT what ai was being was able to tell it in, Two seconds like.
Speaker 1: WHAT am i?
Speaker 2: Doing here even doctors' jobs are no. Longer, secure yeah, surgeons maybe but the vast majority of doctors are not surgeons or any kind of. Crazy specialization maybe, correct, though right because now there's robots that are doing a lot, Of SURGERIES.
Speaker 3: But ai robots Have been that was one of the first things really to be created and implemented. Was, surgeries yeah that were two technically they're two technically challenging for humans to hold steady enough WAS. The ais those were the first ones to really get pushed, into play.
Speaker 2: And people aren't looking at what that looks like ten years down, the road, like realistically what happens when the only person you actually see when you go to the hospital is the person that checks you in and the lady that brings you back to GET the, x ray who stands by on the wall and pushes. The button everything from that point onward it IS, all ai and It's all they, prescribe you, what medications they tell you what's wrong, With you they schedule what appointment is next. For you when you get to, that appointment if it is something that is surgical, in nature you have a robot that's giving you. The anastes you have a robot that is giving you all the treatment and the surgeries and. Everything else people are not looking at it. Like that and then the bitch of it is half the people are looking like that's a, Better, solution well.
Speaker 1: That's better it's like as a medical professional and being out in the FIELD like i WORK. WITH ai i work with a fifty five, thousand dollars which is like as much as, a car but it's a little tiny machine that we work with and we put it on patients and it gives us. Our vitals it interprets certain things. For us but at the end of, the day me being a senior person that's been a medic for ten years, OR whatever i can't rely. On. That right the one thing, YOU know ai is, very, Good RIGHT like ai, helps, us right it, assists us and it may lead us down a road that. Maybe weren't we weren't thinking that right with, Certain information but it's missing one thing and it's. Not, Human right and with, being human, it comes, Experience builds it stinks a lot of things you've, seen before right THAT the ai doesn't even it's the first time it's interpreting what's. Going, on right it may be good at interpreting what's, going ON but i know what's going to happen in ten minutes and. It, Doesn't right so, for now? That RIGHT and i think there may be a rough patch that obviously won't be marketed on the news or anything. Like, this right with medical basically practice, hurting PEOPLE and i THINK that ai will end up doing that at. Some point but who do you sue in a malpractice case WHERE the ai is? At fault who do.
Speaker 2: You sue the hospital will just divert and, be, like well that's not. Our fault we can SUE the, Ai company BUT the ai company, will, say well that's not a, sentient being so you can't hold the non sentient entity liable for some sort of like they'll just play past the buck around until it goes off into the realm of obscurity and the person or the family of, The, deceased well, then yeah you could spend a small fortune and go to court and maybe one day get, a settlement but by that point it'll be decades down the road and it won't be worth. Your time in, that point, it's oh it's not a good time to, be alive honestly in.
Speaker 3: That, REGARD okay i think you hit on something though about saying the sentient. OR not i think that's the biggest thing when it COMES to ai being integrated into a medical system is that there's. No compacsion there's no drive to keep a human alive because this is a. Fellow human it's going to try to keep a human alive to the point of what it's been taught. To do, So okay i'm going to just try to pump this heart for. Five minutes it's not going to try everything under the sun and keep trying for thirty minutes an hour to keep this. Person alive it's going to give up and it's not going to carry. Either way it has no emotional attachment to being, A human so it's just going to be. It's, dead okay let's move on to the. Next one and it's not gonna have that no, matter what even if it somehow, becomes sentient it's never going to be. A human it's not going to have that innate drive to want to. Save, people yeah it's just gonna.
Speaker 1: Be there it's gonna have.
Speaker 2: Statistics perfectly it's going to look at, this case this patient, and, say oh it has a twenty percent chance of SURVIVAL if i do, this procedure, this procedure, these procedures and if these, don't, work well it has a five. Percent chance so. That's it we're, done now and that that's gonna.
Speaker 1: IT'S wow i think it's gonna demoralize humanity a. LITTLE bit i think people won't really sense it or maybe. Discern it, but, like well what you said, Was. Awesome raven, you know it's not going to have, Bedside manner like bedside manner is a part of the, medical system believed. Or not people die in, the hospitals and when they're in those kind, of moments they want to be. With people, you know they want to. Be humans they don't necessarily want to be around machines for the last maybe day, or, two right like talking ABOUT like icu people or, you know really extended stay patients. Or WHATEVER but i THINK it'll i think it could like to. Demoralize. Humanity right imagine the generations, coming in the, young ones and this is just how they see the world to. BE fit, i mean they're going to just again they're, they're born they're living in a world they're. Born into and it's who knows what that's going to do to the youth in the minds and the ethics and. The morality right that you start to see things get all. Twisted.
Speaker 3: Up bro them just carting people off like ellery just, be, like okay well, grandpa's six so we're just going to drop them off at, this place and that's. Say it and they just leave, them there and they leave them there to die with, the robots because that's what they've been taught. TO do i can totally see a world in which.
Speaker 4: They no longer have.
Speaker 3: That familiarity they don't, really care they don't really care. About humans they just kind of are completely desensitized to everything.
Speaker 1: Around, them yeah think about it like.
Speaker 2: This too we three can remember a time when before cell phones were on everybody in. Everybody's pocket we can remember a time before home internet was realistically. A thing we can remember. These things our children do not know a time before social media that they have no idea what the world is like before being able to FaceTime all of their homies or get on a zoom call with their class whenever some. Pandemic like they don't know what that world. Is like they don't know what it's like to go through encyclopedias after encyclopedia is to find research for a paper that they have to do for their sex. Grade project they have no concept of what that world. Is like our grandchildren are not going to know a world without. Robotics everywhere they are not gonna know what it means to go and be have all these specialists and all these different crafts and all these different fields and have to interact with human beings and work a deal out and get some actual intellectual conversation about certainly go into a mechanic and having a guy, be, like listen you don't really have to do, this today but you do need to get this checked out in about. Six months you could probably get away with this for a, little bit but you need to come back and see me for this.
Speaker 1: And this they're not going to know what that world.
Speaker 2: Is like they're going to know about going into a robotic mechanic shop and getting diagnostics run on their car and the robot not letting them leave until they get all of this checklist.
Speaker 1: All done it's our.
Speaker 2: Grandchildren are gonna be born into a world that is almost completely detached from the human experience for the last eight.
Speaker 1: Thousand years. Real, SHIT yeah I mean i also think that it's, YOU know ai is pushing people to become more or reliant, on, it okay and it's going to just start to slow people. Down more they're not going to be as productive as they, once were and they're not going to be trying to get into certain areas of the, you know the workforce. Or whatever and it's going TO push ai to start to do all of those, Things, right like they're going to start to come in and take over jobs because people ARE using ai. Too much, you know it's kind of like they're they're making money on, content creation or they're making money on other, online services and this is this is how they're making, money, Today right like kids are doing TikTok videos and all this other stuff rather THAN like i want to be a COP or i want to be a firefighter or a lawyer or whatever. Some. Do right but as time, GOES on i think it's just going to dwindle more into this. Dystopian world, you know maybe it won't be, so DYSTOPIAN but.
Speaker 2: I don't i actually think it will be EVENTUALLY because i think the human spirit we're not made to live in that type. Of WORLD like i think the human spirit has already taken a massive hit over the last.
Speaker 1: Few decades we are.
Speaker 2: Communal creatures we are supposed To And i'm i'm not saying you're supposed to go to Church every sunday and sing songs with the people next, to you like take away religious titles for two. Seconds, here okay it could be any religion from anywhere across, the world coming together with, your kinsmen, your tribesmen the people that live in, your, village whatever, coming together, sharing resources even singing, certain songs, certain traditions everybody resonating with a, certain harmony like that is supposed to be how. This goes our genetics were built for that type. Of world we are not built for. A world i don't believe that our creator made us to exist in a world of cogs and gears and lights and electronics and computers telling us how to be. BETTER humans i truly don't believe that we were made. For that and you look at the depression RATES from, I mean i understand you have to question the source on some. Of this not every census from the late eighteen hundreds was as accurate, As POSSIBLE like i, GET this, I do but you look at your average person from the early nineteen hundreds and look at your average person from the early. Two thousands we're talking one, century difference and the insane amount of technological advancements that took place during that time has completely warped the human conversation about what is normal and what is good and what. Is virtuous these conversations are completely sidestepped from what humans have been experiencing and talking about and living like since the beginning. OF time i think that it's only going to get worse as. It GOES and i, feel, like yeah with all of this, relative ease because technology does make our, lives, easier ABSOLUTELY but i also feel like it detaches us more and more from what we were supposed to. Be DOING and i, feel like give it another. FIFTY years i feel like humans are going to be actually clinically depressed by five, Years old like that's going to be a. Normal thing they're gonna have to start modifying our food to force dopamine and serotonin into us because we're not producing our own to the levels that we.
Speaker 1: USED to I hope. I'm wrong, it's like how did we? Get? HERE right, i mean it was only what two hundred years ago and things were like, still old and then like all of, a sudden where we're. At today it's like a huge increase. In knowledge, to me it stands out in. Human, history yeah compared to. EVERYTHING else i think these things are spiritually influenced. TO happen i wanted to Ask y all this, question TOO because i think that how we get, the science, the technology and where we're. AT today i think that, you know entities or outside forces had something to do, with, It right like there's could be some sort. Of download maybe someone had a dream, of visions saw what, they were they were given that that imagination of what, to create and then they actually went and, did, It, right like where do you think kind of this stuff? Roots to if you want to, Go? First, RAVEN yeah.
Speaker 4: I, don't, KNOW honestly i think THAT it's i. DON'T know i was actually GONNA.
Speaker 3: Say I had i already knew you already knew what you wanted, To SAY so i was like sitting here thinking ABOUT what i wanted.
Speaker 1: To say i'll, go first you.
Speaker 2: Go first if you look at the course of, human history any time that there was some sort of a massive leap in, technological advancement it was at the behest. Of WARFARE and i understand that conflict is not. INHERENTLY good i. Get, this however human beings have only really done massive technological jumps when it was being done for. Weaponization PURPOSES and i don't mean on the. SPIRITUAL side i, mean, technology, technology, metallurgy.
Speaker 1: Chemistry whatever what's kind of like how we have the microw the, microwave today but that was a military weapon that. Was, used yes Exactly what i'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it was even in the way that it's gone so fast within the last one hundred and fifty years is honestly because communication has. Gotten, better right whenever the telegraph was, first created we now had real time conversations happening miles and miles and. Miles apart cut to phone lines. Are invented so now you have a group of Scientists in france working on something as FAR as us pharmaceuticals, are concerned and you also have Scientists in california working on something. Very similar they're. Not working, for instance the two dudes that, created calculus they created calculus at the exact, same time but they never knew that each. Other existed they were doing it off of, the stars by, the way which is wild in and. Of itself humans have been geniuses long before. This, timeframe however hover there was no lines. Of communication the best you could, hope for as a male courier would get a letter specifically addressed to this dude and hopefully he gets there in.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 2: Months right the only reason why one guy was attributed with the discovery was because he filed the, paperwork first by about. A week i, might add but these two dudes were in two. Different, countries now imagine a world where they could actually talk to each other on a, daily basis and they were working on these, things independently they probably would have found that the solution to these problems in half, the time if. Not less so now that we have lines of communication and the cell phone and all, these things we have multiple doctors and scientists and engineers all working on very, similar things but they're sharing their results and they're sharing, their information so we were able to make technological jumps happen at a much much more, condensed rate so. To SPEAK and i think that that's more or less the reason why we've made the massive jump in the laste hundred. Fifty ye but even that, being said all of it was because of warfare in one regard. Or another the only, reason penicillin or for, that record any type, of antibiotics the only reason that was created was because of a doctor who was trying to find something to stop the infection from.
Speaker 1: Battlefield.
Speaker 2: Surgeons right it's these things only came about because of. Human conflict so some things are within the. HUMAN imagination, I mean Leonardo da vinci was way ahead of, his time but he was still in fact just. A, human now there are those that get inspiration from dreams from some might say the, other side whether that be spiritual or maybe a flying saucer came down and handed him schematics and he just took a couple of years to decipher.
Speaker 1: It all there's so many possibilities on. THIS one i.
Speaker 2: Get it, BUT honestly i think that conflict, breeds solutions and sometimes the conflicts have.
Speaker 1: To be major in order to breed. Major solutions, like that that was a. GREAT point i, Love.
Speaker 2: THAT raven i don't know that was in line with what you believe or you believe people are like catching downloads from from the.
Speaker 1: OTHER side i.
Speaker 3: DON'T know i, Mean NO so i do agree that that was one of my first points was that war typically. Breeds innovation, BUT also, i mean if you look at it from a, human perspective then, you know we are have always been. Very intelligent we have always been able to build a lot, of things figure. OUT things i do find it to. BE interesting i still believe firmly that there has been resets in human history where we have, lost information or at least some group has continued to hold those secrets at least and pass them on and release them as. TIME allowed i think that if we did talk about being having some type of, alien influence maybe there is artifacts that have been here for a good bit that they found and that they've been able to decipher more over the last. Fifty years and that's how we've advanced. SO quickly, i mean in, the seventies the microprocessors, were released in, the eighties gaming computers. Were released apple was released in. The nineties it, moved forward so really in the last, you know just fifty years, or less it's.
Speaker 4: Boomed OVERALL and i THINK that.
Speaker 3: I think that the technology has been around and been being worked on globally together because, the networking to being able to network and share ideas is a, huge thing to being able to fly people back and forth and to share all this information and gather the smart ones together and be able to all put the. Great minds but also it stands a reason that they potentially might have had. Some help whatever that kind of, HELP is i. Don't know maybe it's from people being able to see into. The future maybe it's people from the future that have come back and given.
Speaker 4: Us information maybe.
Speaker 3: It's aliens maybe there's some kind of enlightenment, that's happened and with certain individuals maybe they are able to access more of their brain power than the rest.
Speaker 4: Of us maybe the knowledge has been passed.
Speaker 3: On and was originally here to, begin with not to begin with like the beginning, of time but like over the last, you know a couple, thousand years and they've just kind of sporadically allowed it to, be released.
Speaker 4: You know here. AND there, I don't i don't.
Speaker 3: PARTICULARLY know i do find it to be interesting that we went from having nothing when in regard to really computers and stuff to now we're TALKING about ai egle eye oracle taking Over and dell being, you know the all somehow being one of THE biggest ai pushers in quantum and having all this, stuff happening, you know and the ghost when it comes TO watch i might call it the big.
Speaker 4: Ones anything.
Speaker 3: So the ghosts inside of there and they're talking about how the hell did, that happen, and like, you KNOW there's i think it's really fascinating to look at where we were and now we've come so fast, so FAR and i, JUST personally i feel like there's some kind of help. FROM something i don't know what that something is maybe they. FOUND something i don't, really know but it just seems like we've grown really quickly.
Speaker 1: Over, time yeah the certain thing, is wild you know THAT they i didn't, know THIS but i found this out not too. Long ago but when they're colliding the particles together at almost the speed, of light they're actually trying they're smashing, them, together right and there's just this explosion right of just nanomaterial. Quantum, Stuff right but they're trying to like look at the broken pieces And go it's very similar like if we were to find a piece of pottery and we're cavemen and, we're like what does this and we break it and, we're, like oh that's how they, made this because you can see the little pieces of fragmentation and, you're, like oh that's.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 1: Material, whatever well they're trying to do the same Thing with cern and Me And tim constantine we did a show on it not too, long ago and we were digging into what is discussed In, the zohar who the Roots of cern and the people, behind it and that it roots a lot to, ancient, Kabbala right, and anyways we get into a lot of very inspired people that, you, know well one of those People Like, nikola tesla, for example but he was he actually had this like a connection with what he calls is Like The, queen bee which, is AGAIN if i mentioned this, so Much please, i'm sorry because it's Just something I'M just i don't know's it's a Rabbit hole i'm going down and kind of like obsessed. With it but, it's this it's, this divine feminine entity, of sort and it's been with a lot of people. Throughout history it's Been With, George washington John d it's Been With. Alana blovotsky it's been with a lot of people out there that have had. These experiences maybe it happened in, a dream maybe it happened in a vision an astral's. Projected state, who knows each experience is a, little different but but the beating, is, there right and it it brings me to This Character chris, bledsoe right this, Guy right and they're. COOL guys i just think that they're also dabbling and playing with this, this idea, THIS spirit i think it to be, a, spirit right seems to be reactive to them and seems to play a. Conscious role she told them that her Name was, Hathor, Right, hathor yeah.
Speaker 2: Which Is a egyptian goddess which was mentioned as a demonic entity In.
Speaker 1: The bible so, it's like but that's.
Speaker 2: The thing the blood cells claim That, they're christian so whenever this entity said that that was, its name, they're, like Oh the egyptian goddess in.
Speaker 1: Our backyard.
Speaker 2: No big, It's like, i'm, sorry brother are you seeing the red flag?
Speaker 1: At all, but, like sure roll. WITH it I guess i. Don't, Know yeah SO so. I do i think there's something there hidden in the forces of of the. METAPHYSICAL world, I mean i think. MAGIC'S real I think I think i, don't know what do you guys think? ABOUT magic I MEAN i i think it's something that can manipulate the. Subphysical world but, it's uh it's a practice to where you're doing all kinds of crazy stuff with. Blood spit you're earn all kinds of right pieces of, bod YEAH which i see to be kind of like currency of. Some sort but because you have to trade, these things and that's kind of like what we do. With money we just, trade STUFF and i don't just just just something to manipulating the. Metaphysical world to change. The subphysical it's kind of LIKE what i try to tell people a little bit is like that story In, the, Bible right moses is With with aaron and He's approaching pharaoh and, he's, like hey let my, people Go, right god, You know god, said hey let my. People go And the pharaoh's, like no Like your god. Is nothing And so moses throws his staff on the Ground and god changes the staff into. A, Snake well pharaoh Had to magi, with him and the magize through their staffs on the ground, as well and it was able to RECREATE almost i mean the same amount the, same, Power RIGHT so i think. It's possible but for us to understand how, THAT works i, tell people there's a, physical. Realm right the physical realm IS what i. CAN see i can see my coffee cup here and my monster energy. Drink here then there's things of the physical REALM that i, can't see which will be under, the subphysical which is like what we were getting, into, earlier right like genes and YOU know dna and. BACTERIA organisms i have to use the physical realm to create something to see that, subphysical, realm right AND then i can also create things in the physical realm to manipulate that subphysical realm, Like, Medication right like you take up hill and it does something to a receptor you, can't see and then it's able to change it and, manipulate it, exploit it, direct it and antagonize. It, Whatever RIGHT so i think it's it's almost the, same way but they're using some sort of stuff we can't see to change that. SUBPHYSICAL realm i, don't know there's just some thoughts. Out there i've seen This with babylon Working With Jack jack parsons And alistra croley was trying to do some of these same things opening portals. And, STUFF again i don't know if portals are one hundred, percent real but there's got to be a doorway, to everything, Right right i'm.
Speaker 2: NOT sure, i mean as far as the whole magic, CONVERSATION goes i Feel like RAVEN and i have very different opinions on. This one if you want to give, Yours First raven BIO means.
Speaker 4: I do believe. IN magic.
Speaker 1: I.
Speaker 4: ALWAYS have.
Speaker 3: I think THERE is i think there's, a balance just like with everything when it comes to good.
Speaker 4: AND bad i believe that there. CAN be i.
Speaker 3: Believe that there's a lot more happening in our in our world than what we.
Speaker 4: Are able to see the.
Speaker 3: Least acknowledge there's stuff happening all around us that were not.
Speaker 4: REALLY recognizing i don't know if.
Speaker 3: Stuff that, you, KNOW personally i wouldn't do, dark magic, blood magic, you know things of that nature that's not just.
Speaker 4: FOR me i think. THAT there i.
Speaker 3: Don't know it's a it's a really. Complicated question because.
Speaker 1: That's why They Called alistair crowley like the. Beast right he called himself that he had this style where everyone, was, like oh that, dude's, Crazy, BRO like i don't get into what he's, getting it, you know things, like that at LEAST because i talked to Him From colon rejects and he was talking, about, like yeah, that guy, you, know yeah he put a bad case in. Everybody's mouth. You know, I'M like I get i. Get it but that was also his.
Speaker 2: Whole point he himself wanted to be the most wicked man that. Ever lived it wasn't that he was trying to put on a persona to be. Super edgy he was truly trying to Communicate, with satan and. He wasn't he was very open with. That fact like he acknowledged That The christian god was a. Real thing he was actively and aggressively seeking out the. Other side but, even that to, BE said i am of the belief that we live in a. Binary system, All right if you want to take it to, the, matrix fine we live in a world of ones.
Speaker 1: And zeros that's how.
Speaker 2: This works in. My opinion there's very few areas where there's shades of gray in. Between, Things right so when we talk, about this there's a side of good and a side. Of evil neutrality is evil inherently that everybody can agree, With that like sitting on your couch and doing nothing that is a bad thing because you're. Wasting time like even if you break it down to. That LEVEL so i don't believe there's much neutrality in. This world and when we're talking about things on the, spiritual realm if you are trying to communicate with a entity that requires you to have some skin in the game physically, or metaphysically however you want to, take that that is very clear of what side you're. Speaking to because there is a side of good and there is a side. Of evil one of these sides requires you to do something for yourself in order to get what you're wanting. From it the other side is, telling, you no, you're human you're never going to. Achieve that so we're just gonna accept you as.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: ARE now i Understand Per, old covenant they, Required sacrifices That's what god. ASKED for i believe we live in the time Of The new covenant and we're looking at things on a. Religious scale there's only one religion. On earth it's like every religion is trying to climb. This mountain at the peak of this mountain, is, enlightenment, salvation.
Speaker 1: Eternal to take it to.
Speaker 2: Whatever right the peak of this mountain is that every Religion on earth is trying to tell you that if you, do enough if you, climb enough if you, learn enough you'll eventually get to the peak of. That mountain christianity is the only religion that is telling, you know you're never going to get to the peak of.
Speaker 1: The mountain that's the. Whole point, you're human.
Speaker 2: You're imperfect so with the, whole conversation as far as, MAGIC goes i don't believe that there is.
Speaker 1: GOOD magic.
Speaker 2: I don't for, THE record i also don't believe that every person out there that is claiming to, do magic is actively seeking out. DEMONIC forces i understand that some people don't believe, in demons some people don't believe, in angels some people don't Believe. In GOD like i fully get, that RIGHT but i also feel like the term of witchcraft or magic has. Been overutilized right three hundred, years ago a woman in the woods getting herbs and making a pace out of it to settle an, Upset, stomach well.
Speaker 1: That's witchcraft we would now call.
Speaker 2: That herbology and the basis of pharmaceuticals like that's that's. Not witchcraft and a lot of people that are doing things that would be considered witchcraft if we're going by the, textbook definition would be what we would now. Call SCIENCE so i feel like that term is kind of thrown around a little fast and loose the people that are practicing actual magic with a k that are doing it in the. Correct WAY and i don't mean going and picking up a book from a shop and you're just kind of doing some stuff at your house for a ritual, like that that's do what. YOU do i don't care if you're if you're making, moon water go. For it if you're if you're lighting some candles and putting out, GOOD intentions i do not think that you're trying to talk to, Demons, Here okay i'm talking about people that are actually using the, traditional languages the traditional incantations to speak to.
Speaker 1: Traditional.
Speaker 2: Entities, YEAH no i believe those are inherently negative. In NATURE but i also RECOGNIZE that i am extremely biased in my beliefs on, that one like by a.
Speaker 1: Long, shot, NO yeah i agree. WITH that i think that there's good, and evil and at the end of, THE day, i mean the things that we, can't see we really. Can't identify so that's kind of like something WHERE and, I remember i don't know if this, is, magic right but it Was a wiji BOARD experience i HAD when i was a Very YOUNG.
Speaker 6: Oh i, don't, Bars, DUDE no, i mean and it was NOW when i, LOOK back i, was, like man that's kind of, terrifying obviously the thing moving around on the board and stuff.
Speaker 1: Like THIS but i started having these experiences after. THIS happened I think i was twelve, years old fourth grade or something. Like this crazy we're doing this as, Young kids and there WAS like i was just having these constant sleep paralysis EXPERIENCES just, i mean it was getting to the POINT where i, was, like, DUDE man i don't want to go. To, Sleep man i'm terrified to go. To bed it's gonna be in the middle of. THE night i can't. Move right i'd rather be, anywhere else, But, there yeah in. THAT moment, i MEAN and i remember this. ONE time I mean i, WOKE up i locked eyes immediately right. ON it i woke UP because i knew there was it was there just staring, at me. Pissed off its just that's just like THE feeling i got. From it locked eyes on and it came right to, my bed start, choking me just choking me in. My, sleep demons sleep. PARALYSIS demons i love like the chick the memes.
Speaker 3: About them where they're like playing with the toes and you like pull them back in and out and, it's, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah there's this song.
Speaker 4: Going on and like he's do you actually really? Like this sleep arous ones.
Speaker 3: Are.
Speaker 1: HILLERS no i had a very.
Speaker 2: SIMILAR experience i had a demon that was actually kind of attached to me from THE time i was five to THE time i was in my. Early twenties, AND uh i had an EXPERIENCE when i was sixteen where that, also HAPPENED and i never fucked.
Speaker 1: With the ouiji bord or anything of the of. That nature. It was that was a, GENETIC thing, i think but. That's. Whatever anyway, wow, Wow, yeah well this thing came right up, TO me, i mean zoomed up kind of, really quick. Very impressive whatever, it is start, choking me, can't, breathe struggling crying Out, to jesus finally, break loose get, my arm, choke it and then rip its, throat out and. It DISAPPEARS when i rip its, throat out my arm is in. The, air right the ONLY thing i could think of is like going for. Its. Neck right that's kind, of.
Speaker 2: Like well at, that point you show that you had no fear, of it and that's what they feed. Off of if you're willing to touch it or, fight it then you're not afraid. Of it so it's, it's, like, OH well I guess i'm.
Speaker 1: Done. Here. Yeah yeah And as i'm, doing that, you, know well this WAS when i was twenty years old, or something, this experience and my girlfriend at the time literally was watching me do the. Whole thing, SHE said i was like kind of like moaning or making some noise and then she turned looked, at me and my eyes were just, straight open, locked in, not moving kind of like like link got this like this Hum like i'm trying to get out of this. Paralytic state and saw me do do the. Whole thing BUT what i saw was, like real that's, the, thing man these, mind games, the brain. The eyes, that's wild.
Speaker 3: You know, oh, yeah man, my son my son Has had he used to have, night terrors like really bad and for during, that time he used to say that there was these twins in his room and the feeling that you would get sometimes when he would like look past. His shoulder i'm not one to ignore. My kids, i'm. Like nope we did a lot of.
Speaker 4: Things to get rid of to get rid, of those.
Speaker 3: And it was wild because he would be sometimes he would be locked in a complete paralyzed state almost but he would, be screaming but like he would be completely, not there and like he would have his eyes wide open and he's like, blood curdling sounds like he's being, gutted, alive screaming and you're not supposed to wake, them up and so like you're just there waiting for him to like go through this and then he, started sleepwalking so that was. Another adventure and this went on for like. A year he had sleep. Studies, done honestly it wasn't UNTIL like. I had i did a lot of stuff to get.
Speaker 4: The room cleansed and just like, him overall.
Speaker 3: And it suddenly it was like it, never happened just went away all, at once and it was. Really strange it just it was he was doing it, every night like we had door like a special locks on, the doors like, you know all, the stuff and then all of a sudden just went away and then never brought up the twins again and like never said any another word.
Speaker 4: About It and, i'm, like okay that's a that's.
Speaker 2: The thing so my kids had night tairs for a bit after my. First divorce but come to, find out when you give your, kids melatonin which, is wonderful it. IS wonderful i didn't know THAT because i remember learning that melatonin is, water soluble meaning that you cannot od. On it you could give your kid a thousand milligrams, of it they may get a. Stomach ache i'm NOT saying i did that for the record, a thousand but my point is that it's not going to, hurt them and you can't od. On it you'll piss out whatever you don't, actually, Utilize Right but jacob didn't know that when you start giving over one, hundred milligrams you're basically force feeding them. Night terrors that's a THING that i, found OUT and i had had slowly stepped them up because it started. Not, Working right give them a little ten milligram gummies, and okay maybe one, signed up. Maybe, Two okay i'll go find some stronger GUMMIES and i don't want to give them like.
Speaker 1: Five gummies give them like a, stronger dosage but. Still. One.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah as SOON as i stopped giving, them melatonin there was like two days where it was getting out of their system and the night.
Speaker 1: Terror STOPPED so.
Speaker 2: I yeah and they were never able to describe to me what the thing was that was waking, them up like, the dream? The nightmare what? Is it they were never able to. Tell me they were just too, busy screaming And then, I'd like i'd lay with them for a second and they would just go back to sleep like it. Never Happened and i'm, just like well that. Was productive you.
Speaker 4: Can't actually overdose. On melatonin you said.
Speaker 3: You, can yeah you can, technically, drowsy, headaches, nausea dizziness you can technically odie.
Speaker 1: On it you can die. From it THAT'S what i mean. By overdose, yeah.
Speaker 3: No it's not, life threatening but you can get really sick.
Speaker 4: From It.
Speaker 2: Yeah NO when i, SAY overdose i mean like die, from it like. You can't you can overdose ON, vitamin a like you can absolutely.
Speaker 3: Die about melatonin is actually they've been talking about it Linked. To, alzheimer's really this just came out like a few, weeks AGO and i read like half the ARTICLE and i didn't get a chance to read more. OF it i need to really read into it more because it's interesting because it sometimes like with my kids if they can't, really sleep like we have these really expensive melatonin and gummies, or whatever and they'll take like one and it's very, you know they don't do it often, and stuff BUT they i, was like let me let me find out the research first and make sure that this is not, something crazy because, you, know kids kids be doing. Kids things, but, YEAH no i as a person that has really, interesting dreams which by, the way some one of the cult members reached out to me and also has really crazy dreams and like, wartime dreams and we're talking about It on instagram. And stuff so it's interesting that there's some of us that dream really crazy and Then, like jacob he doesn't ever dream except for like once in a great while he might have a. Random dream and, IT'S like i, Don't know i've seen all sorts of Stuff when. I'm dreaming i'm, just, like no we're just Not gonna we're not gonna play with.
Speaker 4: That Today and i'm.
Speaker 3: So Jealous like i've actually laughed, about, it though like not in a sense of like anybody that's ever had to sleep, for else it's deeming like laughing, about that but like, FOR myself i actually watched that meme and then like a few, WEEKS later i felt like the bed dip in my in my bed and like all, this STUFF and i know joke was like thinking about like the little meme of sticking my feet up like ha.
Speaker 4: HA ha i, Was like.
Speaker 3: I'M like i could fuck with, You too like if you want to mess, WITH me I guess i could mess. WITH you, i mean it's been happening my, whole life so at, THIS point I guess.
Speaker 4: I DON'T but i don't ever wake.
Speaker 3: Up paralyzed i'm in other places and stuff. LIKE that i do wake up having full. Panic attacks i've had that happen a good number.
Speaker 1: Of times i'm jealous of being able. To dream.
Speaker 4: Just me you don't want to wake up in a.
Speaker 3: Panic attack you feel like you're, actually dying and you're like trying to figure out if you're in a real like the real world.
Speaker 4: Or not and, it's like is this real in? My life what? Is, Happening, like yeah.
Speaker 1: THAT'S crazy i don't.
Speaker 2: WANT that i don't want. The anxiety but being able to dream sounds really. FUCKING cool i, don't know but like it sounds like some of them.
Speaker 3: Are cool some of them are, downright horrifying and they are just. So TERRIFYING and i don't wish those, ON well i wish those on, my enemies but like not.
Speaker 1: Anybody, else yeah but people.
Speaker 4: Deserve.
Speaker 1: THEM yeah i think, you're, good bro, BECAUSE listen i think most people really only remember their. Bad, Dreams dude i've had sleep. Studies, DONE like i. Don't dream my Shit's bab i'm in a COMA when. I sleep so is it very quick? For you like you just kind of just close your eyes, and, oh dude my head hits.
Speaker 2: THE pillow i got a solid ten second Countdown before i'm in.
Speaker 3: A coma i'm in a whole dream STAY before i even, Get Asleep like i'm already dreaming of.
Speaker 4: Things and THEN like i eventually drift off off.
Speaker 1: Into sleep it's very eas for me to just turn the mind off and just. Drift. Off dude that's that's been my thing for a. Long time but it's.
Speaker 4: Every man the nothing box.
Speaker 1: Not true we.
Speaker 4: Want a nothing box, like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Like hey let's watch a movie five minutes in. Knocked, out oh JUST like i don't know.
Speaker 2: WHAT happened i hate it because there will be MOVIES that i really want, to watch or LIKE a ufc fight and. ALL this i fell Asleep watching Patty the batties fight here recently the.
Speaker 1: Fight started, oh, NO dude.
Speaker 2: I know i watched all the PRELIMBS and i, WAS like i watched all the STUFF and i finally they they get. In there it's him and uh oh it starts with The g you actually put in, some. Work DUDE hours i, WAS sober i wasn't DRINKING like i was, locked, IN man i. Was excited as SOON as i didn't even see them fucking. TOUCH gloves i saw them get into. The cage, I'm, like oh this is gonna. Be good god fucking woke up on the couch at two am, so pissed.
Speaker 1: So pissed i'm.
Speaker 3: One of those people though that LIKE if i find a SHOW that i want to watch and say it has like an, entire season you Best believe i'm not sleeping the.
Speaker 4: ENTIRE night i have to watch all.
Speaker 3: Of it and one of those binge watching type, of people LIKE if i get, LOCKED in i need to know what's.
Speaker 4: GONNA happen i can't can't go on. Without knowing it.
Speaker 1: Becomes just one big movie.
Speaker 3: For. YOU yeah i do really, enjoy movies and SO that's i. Will say i'm pretty bad. About THAT so i am one of those people that watch way, too much like all.
Speaker 1: At, ONCE yeah i.
Speaker 2: Still want to do that weekend of watching the Uh. The, Directors yeah lord Of. The rings but It's The PETER jackson.
Speaker 1: I think i think. It is we Just Did.
Speaker 3: Harry, potter, Hell Yeah harry potter is constantly on in.
Speaker 4: The, House Yeah.
Speaker 1: Harry potter it's. It's funny my daughter says she Calls herself malfoy because she's got like, blonde, hair right so it's kind of like when she combs it, Back right so she Looks, At malfoy, She's Like, i'm Malfoy.
Speaker 4: And, i'm, Like no i'd be like you, love good. Love good that's what you.
Speaker 1: Can, Tell way is She a slytherin though, she's yeah, probably yeah really, Good though like they're they're really. Strong wizards so. They are but now the director's Go to lord Of.
Speaker 2: The rings that's a thirty two hour, like situation and, OH dude i want to.
Speaker 1: Do it start With, the hobbit go all the.
Speaker 2: Way through you got to cook all seven meals, every day like it's the it's the.
Speaker 1: Whole thing it's a, whole THING AND i i want to do that. So bad.
Speaker 3: That's, AWESOME yeah, I Know i've i've definitely done the whole thirty. Two hours I've done i've done all. Of, It well i'm a big nerd when it comes. To stuff and it's also the twenty fifth anniversary and it's playing in the movie THEATERS and i desperately want to go.
Speaker 4: Watch it so that's.
Speaker 1: A vibe, oh, yeah, oh yeah. Good, PRICE right, i mean people don't go to the movie, theaters, ANYMORE right. I do i love, the movies MY movie i love. The, MOVIES man i mean that's the that's the time we grew, up, In, RIGHT like, I mean i'm thirty four, years old but that's going to. The movie so it's on The. Weekend, friday man the. Movie drop, let's, go right, you know maybe get some, beers before even though. We're, underage, yeah whatever that's going to become the new.
Speaker 2: Drive in remember some places still have driving movie theaters around, the, country RIGHT but i have never actually been to one in my life.
Speaker 1: One time but that's.
Speaker 2: My point are kids going to the movie theater is the thing that they're going to look back on and tell their Kids about we used to all these people you've never met before just sit in the same room and watch. A MOVIE because i feel like in, the future theaters are going to just be one of. These things maybe maybe your your state has like five of them still operating or something like this.
Speaker 1: Streaming is. Killing, IT yeah i really think, that, technology right if it gets put into, THE body i think it'll do something to where it'll connect to the optic nerve and, you know and in some way it'll bring up like a heads up display and where. You look, you know especially with, like neuralink people are controlling things with. Their minds, you know you'll be able to look and press some things or Scroll through facebook while maybe you're just, eating, lunch right but it doesn't look maybe it doesn't look like you're. Watching, something right you're just normally going about, your day but you are actively on your heads up display doing. Stuff right it's ALMOST like.
Speaker 3: I can, see it like as you're talking, ABOUT it i can visually see IT because i feel like there's probably a movie that has us on there. Or something oh, For, SURE yeah, I mean i wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Doubt it.
Speaker 3: They have they already HAVE the ai robot that they've been working on for being able to wear it and control it via you like. Sitting DOWN if i was sitting HERE and i can control the robot.
Speaker 4: In and out.
Speaker 3: Of places, you know that's it's initially made for people that are paralyzed and stuff. Like that they're able to actually go out and like experience life and live via. The ROBOT but i can see a world in which we somehow are so intertwined to where we can just upload things at will and we can just communicate.
Speaker 4: At, WILL hell.
Speaker 3: I don't, i mean the possibilities are, actually endless and whatever we're. Dreaming up i'm sure they've already started marketing and making and you know those LITTLE the ai TOWERS where i forget which movie, it Was and i'm sure someone will let. Me know it's where they have like a base and then the woman is able to, like form and she's able to like talk, to you and she's like an. Actual girl there's SO many, ai movies so so much when it comes to. PREDICTIVE things, i, mean hell they Even released RoboCop what, last year? YEAR before i think it's two years ago MAYBE now i can't even remember the, robo, one, right, yeah yeah the actual one in our physical world In.
Speaker 1: The philippines, oh no? What yeah, Or.
Speaker 2: No indonesia, excuse Me. It's indonesia they currently have a.
Speaker 1: Robot. Cop, yeah yeah It's just. American, people uh, oddly, ENOUGH dude i would.
Speaker 2: Think so but apparently there's been to, my research And hopefully, i'm wrong there's been no complaints of police brutality or anything. Like that but Also. It's indonesia they don't really have like crazy crime to.
Speaker 3: THAT level i mean they have One in, florida no a self driving.
Speaker 4: Police cruiser they have.
Speaker 3: Equipped WITH an ai, patrol technology, touchscreen windows and ability to. Launch drones they also the vehicle represents integrating advancement and technology aim to enhance. Public Safety in china has the humanoid robot NAMED p m zero one has been deployed for, active patrols marking a notable advancement inot robotic. Law enforcement another humanoid robot has been seen directing Traffic, in shanghai showcasing the urban role management and. Public safety. Let's, see yeah there's there's already. Been stuff so last year they had a thing about cops In The new.
Speaker 4: York posts of course it's not gonna let me probably see it because it.
Speaker 2: Hates Everyone so florida has a cop waymo that will deploy Drones because florida Man be, florida manning and they need to do something to. Combat it they've they've had enough of it at.
Speaker 1: This point.
Speaker 3: Good, Lord Yeah so shanghai is the, First, ONE okay I.
Speaker 1: Said indonesia It. Was, Shanghai, Wow.
Speaker 3: Shanghai, shanghai yeah so they already, Have RoboCop they're they're making advancements in so many. Different ways SO it's i don't doubt by the time that we even get to, twenty thirty we're going to be heavily INTEGRATED.
Speaker 4: INTO ai i.
Speaker 1: Don't like this. Timeline anymore we've we fucked. Up somewhere we need to go back. Twenty, twelve, yeah well listen, to, This Right. Bill Glad bill gates declares the end of the smartphone era and unveals its. Surprising, Replacement, right okay we were talking about like the heads up display. And RIGHT so i found this article a few. Months ago it. Came out when did it? Come out came out six. Months ago and this pairs up nicely with the patent that's out There, by microsoft the zero six zero six zero. Six patent you'll see kind OF when i go through the article here how that connects, to that, because it's, you know they want to integrate something, with HUMANITY and i think they're going to do it with the. Cell phones, AT first i think this is like like stage one. OF that, I Mean bill gates talks, about it but it'll sense and record body, activity DATA and i think that there's something, like this the idea can only be passed through the. Medical, system like if you think, about it anything that they want to merge, with humanity they have to do it through the, medical, System right like there's an ethical background. Behind it it's a medical you need medical practice to, do, it right all this kind. Of stuff but it says here in a bold prediction that's making waves across the. Tech world Microsoft Founder bill gates has suggested that smartphones could, be obsolete replaced by an entirely new kind. Of technology forget everything you know about, handheld devices gates and visions of future where electronic tattoos become, the norm and this will be your, cell phone but it will be able to link A digital id, to, you right which you'll control everything as far as anything that we do with our. Phones today like that's kind of like the the general idea of a. Digital idea it's the fact that you HAVE this id that identifies you and it's connected to. Everything. Else right we authentic everything with our phones with our faces Today or gmail. Or, Whatever right it's just that this would be it would identify you as being your actual biological being and, then, yeah Okay, authorize right that's where the agency comes in artificial intelligence and. This stuff BUT when i read this a few, months ago it just sparked a memory of like five. YEARS ago i WATCHED the Ceo for motorola say this At the. Davos meeting right this is when like, it was, you know warlacnog forum was, blowing, up yeah getting, very popular and he was saying that the cell phones will be in our bodies by twenty thirty AND so i, was, like. That's INTERESTING so i, see this it's twenty. Twenty seven who knows how fast things.
Speaker 2: Can MOVE but i remember hearing that and thinking he meant like in, our hand like the headsp, of here the speaker being, your pinking you'd be walking around. Like THIS and i was, thinking, like dude oh, My, GOD dad i thought it was going to. Be that whenever he, Said this, I'M like i think he's a little out out of pocket on.
Speaker 1: THAT one i don't think we're going to.
Speaker 2: Do THAT but i didn't realize that neulink was a possibility at.
Speaker 3: That, time yeah neuralink and starlink Is what musk is saying is vocally promoting moving behind traditional, mobile phones advocating and setar technology that integrates directly into the. Human brain this transfor transformative vision aims to enhance human capabilities by enabling direct interaction with digital devices through, thought alone and the concept is supported by the recent advancement, in neulinks such as successful long term human trials of brain. Computer interfaces so it's just one part, Of it But, Apparently, Zuckerberg, musk Gates and altaman are the ones that are all.
Speaker 4: About this they're the ones pushing forward.
Speaker 1: Because it's competitive and it holds a lot.
Speaker 4: Of.
Speaker 1: Value right imagine if you invest this, idea Now which i've heard a lot, of philanthropists People Like bill gates talking about doing in this, immediate moment BECAUSE with ai coming into the to the look, of things and once it gets into, the workforce it's going to cut you off of your production value that you have. In society so if you it'll cut your worth down pretty much to where maybe you're maybe your your fixed income is it's or maybe your income now is fixed rather than you making money off something in. The, Future RIGHT because i think it's important maybe to start investing in some of, these THINGS because i think these things are going to be a part of the future but it says Here that gates points to electronic tattoos Developed By chaotic Moon and layer acquired By a censure as the next big leap in. Personal technology instead of holding a phone in, your hand these tattoos could allow us, to communicate access To, the internet and monitor, our health all without a screen. In sight what's the key advantage, To, this well these tattoos are integrated into. The body imagine having a device embedded in your skin that lets you interact with the world through simple gestures. Or touch, it's, sleek unobtrusive and possibly more intuitive than anything we've seen. So far the tattoos are powered by tiny nano capacitors and they don't require bulky batteries, or, displays, YadA. YadA YadA but it gets into like that idea of like this heads, up display the application of how it gets put on. YOUR skin i know that before this, Came Out bill gates was funding something a part OF the mit program where it Was Called quantum. Dot tattoos and this was back in when back in, twenty seventeen vaccines were, you know getting, really popular and it was something to WHERE if covid got to a, certain state if it got to a. Certain point let's say they succeeded a little bit more with their PLAN. WITH covid i think that the quantum dot tattoos would have rolled out because it would have helped identify who was vaccinated or not take your, vaccine cards burn them because they know that these things can be counterfeited. And whatnot but you can't, counterfeit, you right like you can't counterfeit an actual thing on you that lets you know if you. Have this, BUT anyways, I saw i can see, that idea those intuitions leading to what this article is talking.
Speaker 2: About today it's terrifying to, me personally especially when You like february of.
Speaker 1: Last, year right it's cool in, one regard but it's. It is it. IS terrifying i would it would be cool if it was a sci, fi movie not our. Real life that's happening, right now you KNOW what.
Speaker 2: I mean they made the first quantum computer Chip year february. LAST year i think It. Was microsoft they came out With The margarana mardurino whatever, it's called the first. Quantum, chip now this chip is about the size of the palm of. Your, hand okay how many more years before that is also nano how much longer before that gets put in with the neurolink and everything else to where it's thinking.
Speaker 1: For you.
Speaker 2: Don't even have to have, a free independent THOUGHT because ai could do it faster than.
Speaker 1: You could so when you hit it on, the dot dude they want they basically say that you won't have to think. ABOUT anything ai will know your thoughts before you have them and will do these things. For you something like that sounds very very awakening, to, humans right like what you, Would think i'm not gonna what EVEN If i it's kind of like how we see ads today on. Our, phones yeah we talk, about something maybe our camera flashes across, Something thing maybe someone next to you talks about a conversation that you're not even a, part of but you get. These ads it's the same IDEA with ai and. Our, Thoughts right so it's if you can kind of get, THAT comparison i can, see that, you know making sense for how this is going. To work it.
Speaker 3: Looks like he wants to do wearables and a, holographic one which is really interesting now, holographic display and so, it's actually, You, know god you you've seen a million of the old school movies and stuff where they have that holographic little it's like the shape of my hand and it's like a little square and it's like holographic through and they are able to like slide stuff up and down.
Speaker 5: All that that's literally what, He's saying, Stars through that's What he's that's what he's saying, right now is that the THIS and ai powered Wearables which i'm going to click on that link are the ones that he is.
Speaker 4: Pushing forward, oh wow it's talking about the.
Speaker 3: Smart glasses is the big one right now that they're revealing is a smart. TECHNOLOGY glasses i see a revolutionary devices which is the.
Speaker 4: Is the.
Speaker 3: Holographic one it's talking about the other meta smart Glasses in india that look Like the oculus the earbuds that ARE the ai earbuds that they're.
Speaker 4: Talking about So.
Speaker 2: The Disney movie wally was not supposed to be a documentary of future events, to, Come y'all i'm just gonna throw.
Speaker 4: That, out yeah it's kind. Of.
Speaker 3: Crazy yeah so it's like a sleep device is worn on the risk glasses and embedded in clothing is what it's. Talking about the, holographic interface it projects information into the air and a, handheld screen seamless interaction between all of the, opening, anything speaking gesture and thinking to get. Instant responses it's a healthy shift to reduce strain creating more natural. Digital experience and then there's a big ass article On open tools about it actually that talks about all the different areas when it comes.
Speaker 4: To this it.
Speaker 3: Is interesting i'm definitely gonna look more into THIS because i want to hear what's going to be. Pushing forward BECAUSE if i WAS if i knew how to, DO stocks i know Exactly where i'd be putting money in stocks.
Speaker 4: Right now and IT'S, definitely ai, because.
Speaker 3: Yeah we're shifting heavy into a lot, of THINGS and I just i hope people wake up before it's too late and aren't too swayed by the conveniency aspect of things and realize that we're going to lose us as humans and what it means to be a human in the sake of conveniency.
Speaker 4: And technology so THING that i DON'T, LIKE ai i.
Speaker 1: Know what i'm, worried, About, dude like what's the and this is a little outside of, the topic but what what's the future?
Speaker 3: For, podcasts well there's all kinds of they're GOING to ai, GENERATE it ai.
Speaker 1: Generated.
Speaker 3: Podcasts yeah did you see the guy that just got arrested for making ten million DOLLARS on ai?
Speaker 4: Generated music and he did it for like.
Speaker 3: A long while and made like ten million dollars, on it and they arrested him.
Speaker 4: For it all of it was fake and no one knew it.
Speaker 2: Was, fake yeah because it's not his intellectual property at, that point it WAS the ais.
Speaker 3: Intellectual property SO it's I think i think podcasting might. Become, OBSOLETE honestly i think the freedom of speech is going to go. COMPLETELY away i think there's a lot of things that's going. TO happen i think those of us that stand, against this they're going to be. Run UNDERGROUND and i really do believe we're going to end up in a society where it's going to be in us for some kind of a, faction thing those of us that don't want to adhere to you the technology and, the overlord and then the rest of the people that are just blindly going.
Speaker 2: WITH it i gotta tell, You, that raven like, YOU said i hope humans wake up to this before it's. TOO late i don't want to sound like a. PESSIMIST here i like to be the guy that's getting high.
Speaker 3: On.
Speaker 2: Hopium UH but i gotta. BE honest i have so such little faith. IN humanity i have negative faith And somehow i'm still surprised on a. Daily basis it's So many but that's it's about how, it's formatted how, it's presented how. It's, sold right they're gonna tell the people that they're trying TO integrate ai into. Their lives not, for convenience it's for. Your safety it's for. Medical things you will no longer have to worry about if a doctor is, misdiagnosing you BECAUSE the ai will have everything all locked down, for you so like it's gonna be perfect. Medical care and because IT'S an ai model rather than a doctor that's making umpteen million dollars, or whatever it's gonna be cheaper and, more affordable and it's gonna make everything so much, more streamlined and it's gonna be cheaper.
Speaker 1: For everybody it's gonna be. More efficient then they're gonna go towards the. Safety.
Speaker 2: Aspect right we don't need to send our sons to war when we COULD send ai. Robots there it's more efficient they all. These things it's it's for, your safety it's for, national security and they're gonna sell it to you to, be like how did humans exist? Without this this is gonna make everybody's life so. Much EASIER and i gotta, tell you with the Way that i've seen so so fucking many people line up to sell their security and their freedom away in the name of safety, AND security i feel like people are gonna be clamoring and fighting to get them some OF that ai before they.
Speaker 1: Miss out, and.
Speaker 3: YEAH yeah i can see a world in which they use epidemic pandemic oh yeah as the scare tactic in shifting people into the fifty, minute cities because if they are building them and people are not wanting to go, INTO them i could see a situation in which that these cities are the safe hubs and that they are going to come to, our city you will. BE safe ai is checking at, all times people aren't. Getting sick we are locking the. Borders down anybody outside of it is pretty much destined, to DIE and i could see that being being a way to. Get people but you did bring up that they need to be able to integrate into, medical first And what i've, always said is like so for chipping. Your Dog and i've used this reference several TIMES when i was a kid when they started. CHIPPING dogs i told my mom, back then because, YOU know I Watched terminator blunch and all. THAT stuff i told, MY mom, i said you, know what they're, USING this i think to get people comfortable, with this and we kind of joked about it. Or whatever fast forward to EVEN when i was like a, Young adult, i'm, like no they really are getting people so used.
Speaker 4: To this, it's like how did you ever live?
Speaker 3: Before this when with your animal could, run away it could, be killed it could, be, taken, YadA. YadA, YadA well now it's linked up to, your phone you can track your. Animal anywhere then came the conversation of tracking, your kids and the air tags, were invented and, you know kidnappings are constant and, everything else which as, A parent i totally understand you want to have eyes on your kid at all.
Speaker 4: The time, you know you can't. BE everywhere.
Speaker 3: I think that that's the way that the angle they're going to push this as is that, you know this is for. One conveniency you can hookup all your cards and all your medical information and all of that to your, you know to your to.
Speaker 4: You physically in a.
Speaker 3: CHIP too i think they're going to be able to push the tug on the parents' hearts of if you chip, your kids you'll be able to track your kids wherever. They Are you they're going to, you know decrease the amount of children, being stolen AT least i think in. THE onset i really do believe that the elite have something to do with stealing all of. These children AND so i think on the onset they're going to lower the night members so dramatically that it's going to look like this is the. Positive thing once everyone gets, SETTLED in i do believe they're going to start picking back up and.
Speaker 4: Taking. Kids, ANYWAYS yeah i think they're.
Speaker 3: Going to use it as also a tool for, you know any type of. Criminal background say you have a criminal background and you now are flagged to where maybe potentially people next to you understand what. You've done so like if you're a, sex offender it. Goes off my chip will go off when you come near me and my child and says registered, sex offender and you know, that, like hey this person is not a. GOOD person i think it's really going to come down, to safety is what. You say, really inconveniency those two things are going to be the main thing that allow people to think that it's okay to get to.
Speaker 1: This. LEVEL yeah i think the one thing that's going to help oxidize this whole, thing is, you know. Universal income you can't get people to, you know take, the bait, you know hand it right. To, them yeah if you're not going to, take it, you know it's kind of can't can't make, a horse, you know. Drink water, you can you can take it to, the lake, you know but if you push the, sucker in he's going to drink. Some wine. You know, it's like just just get people to uh be in, a way get their minds taken off of what's happening objectively in front, of them and give them something that will support. Their living and if there's a, universal Income Which elon musk, talks ABOUT and i think that they kind of experimented with this idea with welfare CHECKS and covid and all this kind, of stuff and to see how many people will, you know conform to this new system rather than, you know the just the normal every day going. To work this is what this. Is society it changed a. Little bit people got, normalized to, OH yeah i can just, you know, sit back make Money and i'm doing what the government's telling me. To DO and i think the same idea can go towards like universal income and help people get into these fifteen. Minute cities that's a huge thing you, Brought up like the fifteen minute cities is it's WHERE the ai. WILL go, I mean i, YOU know i mentioned Earlier That World economic, form document but it basically talks about that. As well and so again it's, it sucks but, YOU know i think we're kind of opening up some new ideas to people to be able to look out for or to make.
Speaker 2: Conclusions, THEMSELVES no i think it's all been a ploy to get us to some sort of A communistic, marxist society whether that's through, you know egalitarian means like they've tried and failed so, many times or like, you're, saying basically they're not going to be jobs because everything's going to be done by the robots AND. By ai, so yeah there's still a few crafts out there that are going to be done, by humans but it's gonna get fewer and fewer as time, Goes on so then we're gonna be left with, the need actual need for a universal. Basic income and once we're at that level and we rely on the state for, our income our, medical care, our information, our education, our, media everything once it is all from the, same source what are we talking about at that point except for some sort of A. DYSTOPIAN marxists i don't want to use the term Utopia because I'm using i'm saying that, very facetiously but that's what. They want they want a, very docile stupid. Slave population and it used to be that they wanted us to be just smart enough to do the paperwork and run the machines to keep the the. Country going now they're getting to a point to where they don't want us doing that because that still leaves the ability for, free thought and free thought is. Dangerous thought and, that's yeah they're pushing this more and more now we're looking at how they're going TO integrate ai into our, thought forms, like yeah it's it's we're we're getting closer and closer to this more.
Speaker 1: Every, Day YEAH and i, always, say like, you know this is a fun time to, be alive because there's things that we can do to help, our families help honestly develop us into stronger. Human beings one of those things is like, growing, food right just just learning how to do things with, your hands learning how to kind of become more entangled with nature and how. Things. Work right don't just Rely. On walmart Everyone. Loves walmart prices, are, low right you can get anything you. Want there But if walmart's, not open or if you know you can't Go into walmart to buy certain things because you don't have a certain thing to be a part, of society then just go start to learn how to create your. Own ecosystem start to learn how to create your own kind, of society starting with, the, Family, right like the family's, the tightest strongest thing in the entire world in, My OPINION and i just went through an experience having to rely on, my family, you KNOW and i think. People should this is a time, where yeah the things we, Talk about yeah it can, be depressing could be, like okay, like, please right but, it's, like hey you can be proactive towards it in a very uh, you know very natural way and start doing. These things You know, i've started, YOU know i Bought land i'm building a HOUSE because i have the intention of trying to build my. Own, compound yeah like the idea of being my, own government being my, own military being my, own security whatever, it is and just supplying life force for, the family, you, know.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Dude look i'm trying to start a farm here in the next couple of, years REALISTICALLY and i don't need one hundred head of cattle an he like five, YOU know i don't need eight where houses with one hundred thousand chickens in.
Speaker 1: Each, ONE no i need like.
Speaker 2: A coop like it's very, small things but a, sustainable farm, which again for any course throughout every bit of, human history if you had as a as a, human being if you owned an acre, of land you would have. Been farming it's that's the normal natural things that humans should be trying.
Speaker 1: To do we have. Lost That and i'm not saying all of.
Speaker 2: Humanity has there's all kinds of societies and cultures around. THE world i, Get that but as Far as america, is concerned not many people know how to grow their own. Food anymore not many people know even the basics. Of hunting not many people know how to go hunting and clean their own animal and then cook that animal for their.
Speaker 1: Family to eat.
Speaker 2: That night that is a that's a crazy thing to, say that that's a skill that's been lost because from the caveman days to now that was essential for whether your family would survive. Or not and that's there's small little things, that we even in our modern day can do to kind of retake control over these things in our life one, hundred percent and even being slightly mechanically INCLINED that i forget what the name of this, website is, but basically if you are, a handyman you can get on this website and look around your area to see if there's.
Speaker 1: Jobs that need to.
Speaker 2: Be done the majority of these jobs are not something that you need to be a master.
Speaker 1: Carpenter for you need to have.
Speaker 2: A toolbag and know the very basics of how to, use them and you could probably do this or painting, a house or changing changing the oil in, a car.
Speaker 1: Like the very. Basic stuff so many people in our generation have.
Speaker 2: Lost that they are clueless, with that and it's not necessarily out of the faults, of them right they weren't taught that.
Speaker 1: Growing up maybe their parents should have.
Speaker 2: Taught them maybe their parents should have put them in certain classes or brought them to the garage and taught some things grown up instead of letting THEM watch. Tv NonStop Like there's i'm not trying to assign, blamed anywhere but in, our society because, of ease because, of comfort we have lost so much of what makes. Humans Human and i'm hoping that there can be a for lack of, better words a renaissance of trying to get back to the.
Speaker 1: Old ways and there seems like.
Speaker 2: There is there seems like there's tons of people that are trying to live off grid in some way or form, or fashion and not not just the conspiracy, prepper community a lot of people's for. Financial reasons it's way cheaper to farm your own food than it is to just rely on the supermarkets half. The time it just takes. More work there seems to be a, renaissance happening but it's not happening to the LEVEL that i wish.
Speaker 1: It would, But no i'm.
Speaker 2: With you bought some land and you're gonna be, doing, That dude i'm doing that. Same Shit and raven has say it very similar aspirations, as WELL but, i mean, good.
Speaker 3: Deal yeah, Oh, Yeah NO i'm i should be starting my garden. Back Up so i've actually been guardening here the Entire time i've lived Here, in Louisiana And i've i've GONE to lsu and talked to them about just there's a lot of different soil things when it Comes to Louisiana, versus oregon and the bugs are completely different and we have so many and so my big thing was not using chemicals and so learning how to do different stuff to try and keep the bugs out of. The gardens, Sacrificing plants that's a big THING that i had to learn About, because SEE when i grew up, my dad my dad was like the best farmer ever, Period ever like the man could have a, green thumb like there's. No tomorrow my BACKYARD where i lived WAS like i, would say an ACRE when i FIRST before i moved out to the, big farm and that entire acre was. STACKED full, i mean we had so much food in that we could feed twelve families just because he grid plotted it out exactly to the tea of how big each plant was going to be and all of.
Speaker 4: This STUFF and i learned so much.
Speaker 3: From him and THEN when i came here it was, totally Different and i've had to go to all sorts of like meet upset the nurseries, around here trying to learn the how to actually. Grow here and when it comes, to chickens they're my favorite thing.
Speaker 4: ON earth i love. MY birds i can't wait to.
Speaker 3: GET some i was actually while you guys, WERE talking i was listening to Y'ALL and i was thinking about a million.
Speaker 4: Different THINGS but i.
Speaker 3: Was also back to the really quick though of did you guys hear what they talked about At The World economic form when it came to globalization and how it's not working Anymore, For america and then they got like they were getting into it about all sorts. OF stuff i was trying to find the, clip though specifically that they talked About One, world ORDER and i WAS just i heard them.
Speaker 4: Mention it it.
Speaker 3: Popped in i'm trying to find the actual speech and what. It said but it's been mentioned obviously. Many times you can look up so many news clips of people saying, it constantly high up officials in. DIFFERENT areas i really DO believe i was watching SOMEBODY that i need to watch the rest. Of it him talking About The One world order and how it's more prevalent than ever when we think, about it we think about all these. Different things, he's like but we're already, There technically, he's like we're just not fully. Integrated yet so WITH the uk telling, their, citizens hey we're doing. Digital currency we don't give a shit about what. You want regardless of what, you want we're, doing.
Speaker 4: This that's a.
Speaker 3: HUGE push i Think with china coming on board with selling TikTok was a push in and.
Speaker 4: OF itself i.
Speaker 3: Think that them creating this atmosphere of where they're all, you know cohesively cooperating with, each other and the tariffs and all, THIS stuff i do believe that they're going to get to a point where they decide or at least try to market it to.
Speaker 4: People, globally hey so.
Speaker 3: We're going, to create, you KNOW a, nato situation except we're going to call it.
Speaker 4: Something The New.
Speaker 3: World order we'll, just say and these are going to be the top people that are all going to come together and.
Speaker 4: Make decisions for the.
Speaker 3: Global good so we're all gonna get, on board and whoever doesn't get, on board we're just gonna bomb the.
Speaker 4: Shit out and, you know they're just, Gonna PERISH.
Speaker 3: And i do think that it's not going to be something that's going to, happen TOMORROW but i could, definitely see, you know the next twenty years this being a, real thing especially with Whoever wins ai and whoever gets that is going to be the leading force of who's going to be pushing for this one world. Currency situation but when it comes to farming and all, of that back to what you guys, WERE saying i do think that there is a lot of. Missing INFORMATION but i will say now more, THAN ever i don't like, social MEDIA but i will SAY that i have learned so much from people on social media about how to, tend, plants.
Speaker 4: Gardening bees, back keeping you. Name it i've watched all sorts.
Speaker 3: Of, People actually i've been on a real big kick the last few days with koreating food and learning how all sorts, of stuff because, you know they have a lot of healthy people and a lot of what they're. Doing overseas, you know the way that they eat a lot of. Their food they are a lot healthier than, we are and so it's kind of just diving into that and seeing about hormone regulations and all of.
Speaker 4: That STUFF and i.
Speaker 3: Will say there is perks to being able TO have Ai because i'm not a excuse, me technology because all of us wouldn't be having a job, right now and we wouldn't be able to be zoom calling.
Speaker 4: Each OTHER but i. Don't know it's one of those things of like it's a good and.
Speaker 3: Bad THING but i do believe that, PERSONALLY myself i could do away with it and live a happier life.
Speaker 1: Every day you would call new.
Speaker 2: AGE amish i think we should have stopped at. The internet technology should have stopped there the second WE. Touched ai i'm looking at it Like the amish look. At electricity that. Shit's, evil yeah you know what's.
Speaker 1: Crazy too You Mentioned New, world order, and well talking, about, food right it. All stems it all starts with, the, land right and who owns most of the farm land and that kind of agriculture whatever In The United States, bill gates and there's another company that owns like another Portion Which bill gates. Owns that Then there's china that own most of. The right and this just makes me think that there was already a centralization of the. Food industry it would just need to be pushed into the new, world order if that makes. Any SENSE and i think that there's there's something to really. Consider Here When bill gates is owning all, that land right, number one he can he can justify it because he's got all the money to, do it and he is a globalist and he's trying to do it to. HELP humanity i, don't know it looks like real estate, For me like it looks like he's buying up. Real estate and another piece of real estate he owns is up In The arctic circle Located. In norway It's The doomsday seed volt, THAT'S him govi And the rockefeller's own and there's over six hundred and eight. Thousand.
Speaker 4: Seeds right we just talked about this like two.
Speaker 3: EPISODES ago, I went i went all in DEPTH and i pulled the articles about it.
Speaker 4: And stuff so.
Speaker 1: It's, Funny okay so it's a, real, Thing right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, They, yeah no they just opened it last Year, IN september, I believe i think IS what, i read and they just put more seeds.
Speaker 4: Into, it no it's one hundred percent a, real.
Speaker 1: Thing, real. Thing man so with it just makes, me think is there a cataclysm? To, come well at least that's what the purpose of it being in the location, It's in but it's who owns it that also. Worries me and for someone to own that that piece of, real estate that is probably one of the most valuable things anyone could ever own on the PLANET because i think food is like the number one source people need other, than water and you can really manipulate, the world which is the. Food, Industry YEAH so i mean, there's, That right how can we trust someone that owns that because with ownership comes, corporate power and really you're your own entity when it comes. To that you don't have to be you're. NOT regulated i mean you are at some point right by. The GOVERNMENT but i don't know what if you're superior to. The government what if the government now has to come, to, you, right, like hey we got to go to gates because we're in a you, know whatever it could be any boycott you can, think of right that can throw this thing into. Complete chaos the government would have to go to the person that owns. The resources and then now you know what's?
Speaker 2: That, meeting like, you know terrifying, for, us, Honestly sure but the same thing about this bunker and then you look at all of the CREATORS of ai systems have all built underground bunkers, for themselves every single one. OF them i also feel like that's not that's not something that should just be. Glossed over that's kind of a massive red flag when. The play but people don't recognize that or they don't, know that and, it's, like no there's actual articles written about this with direct quotes. From them they understand that they just fucked up and there's no undoing what. They've done so they're preparing for. The inevitable and like, you're saying is it? A cataclysm are we, talking like, you know giant, global, floods, Asteroids aliens like it, doesn't MATTER because i believe it's a matter, of when not a matter, of if and to the level of how bad is it actually going to be.
Speaker 1: At, this point it's a. Mathematical. CERTAINTY yeah i looked UP and, i researched and there are some elites that own What's called, atlas silos which are like these these silos that are deep into the ground doomsday bunkers or. OF whatnot i found it interesting that they call them. At lists we had this propaganda OF three i, at, lists right who knows what really that's going to. EVOLVE too i. Don't know they got another. One coming we got a four eyes, something, now yeah they got.
Speaker 4: Another ONE but i think.
Speaker 3: It's interesting it sounds so Much like fallout or that a silo Show on oh, MY gosh i just deleted It TODAY.
Speaker 4: APPLE tv i think, It is and it's a silo show where they have.
Speaker 3: It's like deep, Deep deep i'm talking like one hundred and eighty stories into the ground and at the bottom there's actually. Like WATER and i only watched like ten episodes with their fed, a, lot right so if you, don't comply you get fed to. The surface and what they show you is. They should they have this window and like you can see it every day you, have, breakfast lunch. And dinner you see outside this this part and you see the bodies, out there the skeletons of the people that have not.
Speaker 4: Acted right and they got.
Speaker 3: Kicked out and it's really interesting because the officer that the police officer actually ends up volunteering to go out and like there's a lot of different stuff conspiracies.
Speaker 4: Going on within. This SILO and i didn't actually get to watch.
Speaker 3: IT all i, should though because it would stand a reason that they would make silos or, you know. Even fallout they have the bunkers underneath and the, you know, the volts and they have all this generation of people and all these seeds and all this stuff down there, to where, you know one hundred years, from now if they've all been living under there and they're only fed one narrative over and, over again then they're only going to, think like oh, my gosh the whole world collapse because of. Dot dot we can't we don't, need emotions we don't, Need this we don't, need music we don't. Need dancing, you know this is, all evil. Bad things it causes us to have emotions or like you know whatever it choose what flavor of movie you could name when it comes to, doomsday things and then think of like potentially what they're doing and when it comes to these vaults and these, you know who has a lottery ticket to be able to go, down there what feelings are going to be able to be genetically marked as, like okay well you're you're good enough to, breed with so you're allowed to come. Down here you have this amount, of money you can buy, this ticket and you know that kind.
Speaker 4: OF stuff i think.
Speaker 1: They show you in, movies, too right like the Twenty, Twelve, right nope you had to buy your ticket to get on in some sort. Of way but then The, Movie, Greenland, right greenland you got a, text message. An alert there was some sort of. Alert system you're told to go to. This location who, Knows EXACTLY Maybe ai i'll sort. THAT out i.
Speaker 2: Don't know probably probably it's, gonna, read uh who's got the, best genetics the, best IQ's.
Speaker 1: And who once the wealthy elites are already on, the boat you KNOW what.
Speaker 2: I mean once the of course the rich people have to get taken care, of first but then they're, gonna, realize like we still need a workforce when it's all said, and done we're on the other side, Of this we're gonna need the.
Speaker 1: Farm hands to go out there and. Pick plants, OH really i think they're.
Speaker 4: The children oh or.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's why they're making the. Robot wounds would this be like a? Breakaway? Civilization MAYBE or i think in some sort, of way like not exactly what what's Your Name catherine fritz?
Speaker 3: Talks about, but yeah in a, WAY maybe I mean i do think THAT they i think that they, you know maybe when it comes to all the, MISSING kids i think there's a lot of different snares that could. BE potential i think that they could be, eating them using them for some type of, you know spiritual whatever. IT is i think that they could just be, eating them because that's what they actually whoever is here with us is the bad people or, not people whatever the fuck, they are is actually. Consuming THEM or i think that they're building up to this cataclysmic situation and that they're using the kids, for it or they're experimenting on, the kids or they're doing something.
Speaker 4: WITH them i just that many to.
Speaker 3: GO missing i have a hard time believing that they just disappear into. Thin air maybe they're going to, Another dimension maybe they're being, taken somewhere.
Speaker 4: YOU know i. DON'T know i.
Speaker 1: Think the number is pretty consistent, annually, too right that there's a certain amount of kids that end up going missing for, WHAT reason i, don't know. Every YEAR and i think the locations are like the hotspots are like similar. The, SAME yeah i, DON'T know i don't. KNOW that i definitely think there's there's programs to take people off. THE streets i think they're doing it not only, to like, you, know KIDS but i think that they could be doing it to like, homeless. People bums they could just be going out and taking people off the street who have no direct connection to any kind of family or whatever and could. Be, USED yeah, i mean it depends on.
Speaker 2: The area of the world we're, talking, About, right like, Right now russia does not have a homeless population because all the homeless dudes got thrown into the military to get sent To The.
Speaker 1: UKRAINIAN front, i mean, it's true.
Speaker 2: It's true the most recent reports are Saying that russia has now lost one point two million and that's not like. One source multiple sources from Even inside russia are saying that their army was not one point two million strong with five, years ago four years ago when they started their.
Speaker 1: Two week special.
Speaker 2: Military operation, so, like yeah they conscripted a lot, of people whether it was of their free will. Or not so certain areas around, the world the homeless people kind of get taken. Care of, another way the kids that GET taken i think it, also, depends right some, of them like like, You're saying raven like get brought to, an. Island Right epstein island was not the worst place those kids could ended UP and i believe a lot of them are being sacrificed in some sort Of a, satanic ritual or they're being used as basically farming, for, Adrenochrome right, and LIKE that's i believe all that is happening, For sure but also you might be onto. Something here are the global elites keeping them as the slave population to work the farms in their dystopian underground bunkers when the.
Speaker 1: Time comes, but then are these the best?
Speaker 2: Viable options are they looking for, the strongest are they looking for the, YOU know i.
Speaker 1: DON'T know i. DON'T know i think it's all very.
Speaker 3: Very possible it says that there are four hundred and sixty four hundred and sixty thousand children reported missing every year In The.
Speaker 4: United states it's every sixty nine seconds they go one child. Goes, missing yeah one of the one hundred and.
Speaker 3: Sixty thousand that's just In The. United states that's, not, Globally.
Speaker 1: Right and.
Speaker 3: It talks about that there has been an increase of one three hundred and twenty. Five percent they ARE using ai technology to try and help find. The children they do find some of, the children they don't find all.
Speaker 4: Of them they do find some.
Speaker 3: Of, them yeah they're saying that there has been an uptake in sex trafficking by fifty five percent since twenty. Twenty three, and YEAH so i guess one of the contributing factors to cyber champoline number is there's been a slight there has been. A decrease apparently reports were three hundred three thirty six point two million reports in twenty, twenty three and there was twenty point five million reports in twenty twenty five or twenty, twenty four, excuse me.
Speaker 4: Million reports Just.
Speaker 3: In, AMERICA like i just want to emphasize that Just, in america where a lot of these people don't have in, other countries they don't have a very good system to try and find. THESE children i Feel like americans do have a better chance of finding, their children but not like compared to a third world country where the government, is corrupt the police. ARE corrupt i don't think they're going to. HELP you i mean That one, hispanic mom That one mexican lady that went on a killing spring and killed like THIRTY six i think cartel members after she found out her daughter got kidnapped.
Speaker 1: And, killed yeah he.
Speaker 3: Went undercover and slaughtered, them, all which by, the way good, for her shout out, to her good.
Speaker 2: For her The movie Sound of freedom made that super super clear, for everybody and that was a story of a single operation that, took place that happens. Every day and if this kid gets taken from just throwing out an arbitrary Country from guatemala and then gets trafficked To A south american Count to chili or something, like that the parent has no shot of finding.
Speaker 1: This child there's.
Speaker 2: No, way yeah it's and not even Talking about Africa Or east Europe Or southeast asia ory like it's. It's CRAZY and I know i'm not just saying first world countries you have a you know you're gonna find. Your, Kid, no no the statistically just heard four hundred and sixty thousand go missing.
Speaker 1: EVERY year i mean over.
Speaker 3: You're talking twenty on a, good year twenty million, are, Reported right, so no even being first, world countries.
Speaker 4: You're not your statistics are still.
Speaker 3: Quite low, LIKE well i think they're like maybe fifty percent or something in the first twenty. Four hours after that it goes. Down dramatic it goes like to thirty percent and then. Twenty percent, you know it's it's not even in like the better countries if you're looking at it, and like, you know, POLICE wise i guess they are still not. Great either so there's no like good or bad countries when it comes. TO this i think there's just a different reporting system and more statistics when it comes to first world countries than there are third. World countries but There's no we're no better or worse than. They are and it stands reason if we're losing four hundred and sixty, thousand children then what is everybody? Else losing like how may you're really? Going missing and where are they? All going you can't tell me that every single one of them is? Sex traffic does? You can't like that's a lot of kids all over.
Speaker 4: THE place.
Speaker 1: I.
Speaker 3: DON'T know i think that it's something that people talk about but then just kind of like, brush aside and it should be a topic of like why are, these politicians why are we not like banging?
Speaker 4: Down, doors okay where are all the? Kids, going yeah well.
Speaker 1: They can't it's kind of Like the, epstein, List right, it's, like hey can't really give you that information because it's going to screw a lot of us over here or we're Gonna see you're gonna see connections that will blow. You, Away right people you wouldn't, even uh you wouldn't even think would be in some of, these positions right or involved in some of. THESE things i wanted to piggyback on something that, you said, you know like you think some of these people are taken for use for. Satanic rituals and it made me think of. A movie it's not going to directly correspond with kind of like, that idea but. It's similar and it's The movie cabin In the woods where, you know this a group of people they were basically kind, of, captivated right, not captured but kind of captivated and put into this arena where they did these rituals to them and they had to succeed in these rituals or. Else. Happens, yeah yeah Like this god would get pissed off and destroy. The world and maybe there are belief systems, out, There right like it doesn't have to specifically just be isolated to, the government but it could be like these cults that are. Out there it could be like these organizations of these beliefs man and people just do their thing.
Speaker 2: WITH it i fully BELIEVE that i think that beyond the age, of, thirteen well from newborn to thirteen, years old there is this window of opportunity for these occult groups to use these children for the most disgusting things that the human mind can come, up, with HONESTLY and i and it's not just per, My beliefs i'm saying that all of that would be in the Realm, of, Satanism right but they.
Speaker 1: Might be they might be making a Sacrifice to isis.
Speaker 2: OR so i, don't, know right, BUT yes i believe that a lot of these troops are operating to this day very much under.
Speaker 1: The radar and some of it might be the.
Speaker 2: Global elites some of it might be, the obscure, you know hiding behind it in plain sight kind. Of thing there was that what was that case that became, a big a. Big meme this woman was in this dude's basement, for years ran out into the street and ran into this, dude's arms the black, dude's arms, And said i'm this is. My name i've been missing. For years he, was like it became, a, Mean right, he's like if a white woman runs into a black man's arms, this neighborhood that's a dig giveaway. Something wrong that dude got some big ass test because we ate ribs with. This dude we barbecue, With him like you remember, Hearing, that, yeah. Yeah yeah it was around the time The whole, hiji kids how'd?
Speaker 1: You want it was that era of, the.
Speaker 2: Internet right but this woman had been locked in this dude's basement for like twelve years and there was other girls down there in the basement when the cops. Pulled up this guy had a job and like was. Very sociable he went to barbecues with, his neighbors and like all, these things no one had a clue that this was going on right under. THEIR noses i think that's happening.
Speaker 3: A lot oh and the guy that had his daughter down in the basement that he this, was overseas this was back in, the day and he had like seven kids with her or something. Like, that yeah and like all sorts, of stuff and it was because the one child is almost.
Speaker 4: Near death she finally convinced him to take the child to.
Speaker 3: The hospital and what he did was is he would leave notes with some of the kids that would come show up for his wife and that like here's, HIS.
Speaker 4: Baby i had whatever take care.
Speaker 3: Of it and she was, like this, you know SHE just i guess fed into it and believed it. And stuff there is those three girls that were held captive underneath the dude's house for like a, long time like over a Decade that, i've seen AND there's i do believe that. They are there are people that are being held in different places for all. Different things i'm just saying that if our number is four hundred and, sixty thousand and then compare it to the rest of, the world you, know what if it's a million kids a year that are, GOING missing i don't believe personally that they're all going to underground basements and sex things and all of. THIS stuff i do believe that some of them at least are going into some type of.
Speaker 4: Work camps or whatever.
Speaker 3: It is maybe they're digging, the Tunnels Like Open time vibes suggested that there's an entire tunnel System, underneath america which we have seen actual like maps of like potentially what, it is and so maybe they're. Down there maybe they're, you know maybe they're being used and shipped off and given it off to the aliens, like here use them, for population like as they, get.
Speaker 4: Older test their genetics. LIKE whatever I don't i. Don't know. I'M speculating i have no actual proof.
Speaker 2: Of anything but the ONLY issue i would have with the whole slave labored thing as far as digging, TUNNELS goes i have a weird feeling that three eight year olds versus one thirty five year old with. A pickaxe i feel like the thirty five world's gonna get make more headway in a twenty four.
Speaker 1: HOUR TIMEFRAME i i.
Speaker 2: Don't know and maybe if you just throw all the kids in, the TUNNEL and, i, mean yeah they're not, the best but like, you know as, they say the children yearn for. THE minds i, don't know but like maybe there is something. To that maybe they are being used as. SLAVE labor i think a lot of them are also being used for. Ritualistic purposes that's why satanic ritual abuse is a thing that psychiatrists have to go through special training to be licensed to help people that have gone.
Speaker 1: Through that that's not something that they wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Have the specialized training for that if that wasn't a real thing like that that's so prevalent these, Days there, oh yeah thousands and thousands of people are coming forward SAYING when i was, this old this happened. To me they said that it was done in the name of this and that's really fucking with me to. This day that's not an obscure tabloid. Thing anymore that's. Understood that, oh no this is so prevalent all around the world that we have to now have an entire specialized section of mental health professionals to.
Speaker 1: Address, IT yeah i think. It's all you, mentioned tunnels? Did y'all you remember when they found jews coming out of, the tunnels bro. That, cracked yes this one guy comes out like a like a like a gut or great thing and it's like cracked and broken in. The tunnels he's coming out and he gets up and he like looks left and right and, He's like i'm out. Of, here, yeah well did you? See that there was actually one of the members of that's a, part of, you know the congregations there that go into the tunnels. And stuff he went on a podcast recently and he WAS actually i think a plant in, my opinion to go out there and to give. A, narrative right they got a tunnel jew on. The podcast they got a tunnel jew man, and literally he said that they go, down there they they practice things, down there they do rituals. Down there when he was questioned about the mattress that they pulled out with blood, on it and, you know they, asked, him hey what's up, with, That right and, he's, like oh that's, a ritual, You Know and, i'm like or, he goes there's many of us down there that have our own philosophies of what we that distinguished us from, one another of what we believe about. The, Rituals right it's kind of Like How alister crowley has, his way, you Know maybe parsons had, his way, you know so on and. So, Forth right but the general idea that they're trying to do with these rituals is Bringing, Their messiah Like the jews are trying to bring In their messiah with. These rituals and so what they would do is is this, one group they would take dead people, down, there right.
Speaker 2: Which is expressly Forbidden in jewish law to touch. Dead people but, all, right.
Speaker 1: Right so and they're doing rituals over, the dead trying to usher In the messiah's spirit into the, dead body almost like, an, avatar right which honestly lines up into parallels with the image of the beast and how the image of the beast is given life by the. False prophet RIGHT when I read revelation THIRTEEN and i look, at that it's it's a RITUAL where i think he's Ushering in satan to possess this, this, image right and this image now is given life and is able to speak and do wonders and do all, this right all this kind of stuff and to enforce the mark of the beast. And whatnot, but Anyways the jews show you right there that they're kind of trying to do that, same, IDEA right.
Speaker 2: I would need to see. THE source i would need to see the source on. That one i'm not, saying that like, you said this guy was probably. A plant i heard a give his take on what The whole revelation thirteen. Thing is he believes it's a robot that will Be in BUE, with ai and that is what they're.
Speaker 1: Talking. About, NOW yeah i think. SO too i think it's Almost like ultron when he was in if you Remember the Avengers, movie ultron he Was trying ultron WAS. An ai he, was disembodied, remember that because he would constantly go into a different form or a different robot and take.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: Over right and as he's going throughout, the movie his his state of divinity. Is increasing and how that symbolized in the movie is he's growing throughout. The movie his stature is getting bigger and stronger throughout the. Whole, Movie right. He's, evolving yeah and his whole objective was to create a body so that he can go into. The body that body he was creating ended up becoming, you Know the. Avengers. Vision, yeah remember so it's kind of, like that that idea of this artificial intelligence trying to go into. A, Body now i'm. With you it could be LIKE an, ai, robot right could it's the idea of putting this this idea of a foreign consciousness into, a vessel, YOU know i. Hear you but then the whole know IF it's i don't KNOW if ai, is conscious but but maybe they'll try and merge that into. A robot i, Don't.
Speaker 2: Know, I'm maybe but then the whole conversation about The tunnel jews doing rituals and things, Down there And now i'm not saying there's a zero percent chance, of that BUT what i am saying is that it sounds very similar to a radio broadcast that went out from A.
Speaker 1: Rabbi finkelstein a couple of.
Speaker 2: Years back and if you've never heard this, audio clip it Was a jewish rabbi having a conversation with a white nationalist and basically, acknowledging that, You Know, george bush oh.
Speaker 1: He's a, good goy, and boy, you know he does what he's supposed. To do but all.
Speaker 2: These things come to, find out the entire thing was a psyop by a group that's essentially cousins To, the klan and they were putting. This out it was one of their guys that just spoke With a, jewish accent did the, dumb shit, you know and was basically trying to just make it seem Like the jews were actually the reason why we Were in afghanistan and all, these things and a lot of people bought that hook line and sinker until they found out what the radio broadcast, came from.
Speaker 1: And, it's, like, no no this is a ultra white.
Speaker 2: Racist nationalist group who wants to exterminate all Of, the jews like these Dudes worship hitler kind. Of thing and it's like, oh oh and it's like why did y'all.
Speaker 1: Believe that why did it take this to make that? Make?
Speaker 2: Sense now this dude talking about these things from, the tunnels it sounds very similar to this type.
Speaker 1: OF vibe i, don't know it could. Be Real very i'm, with you and it's smart to look at things the way. You are it's it's it's smart to keep an arms distance right from certain things rather than just just get absorbed by the goy slop right whatever. It is you Know what. I'm, saying so and there's so many sy ops. OUT there i don't even know what to make of.
Speaker 2: It All, oh no the FACT that i even just said that makes me A fucking israeli simpy by so many, people's accounts like the FACT that i don't instantaneously Blame the jews for all.
Speaker 1: My Problems Clearly i'm i'm paid for by Net.
Speaker 2: And yahoo and, IT'S like i would love to receive that check whenever, that comes but you.
Speaker 1: Know it would probably be your. Own money, but ha just.
Speaker 4: Giving back your own money, From taxes that's all.
Speaker 1: It, is god this tax return was extra fat. This year what? Is? This huh welcome.
Speaker 4: Have like a little. Handwritten note he's like Some little corolls, on It.
Speaker 3: Little yamica oh, MY god i know you'll laugh.
Speaker 1: At, that oh he. Probably will have you seen the there's this guy on. Social media his videos are kind of. Taken off but what he does IS he i think He's A New York new, york area not in, the city but he's in somewhere in the boroughs and he's in this area where the community is Like, all, jews right and So the jews are, actually there they're living off welfare and they're. Not working this guy what he does is he approaches these people in this community and he'll put him on the camera and he'll ask him. These questions but the first, question is, you, know, hey man what do you do? For work and really none of them can answer. The question, one guy a lot. Of them they'll give answers while they're like looking at, the other, you know at Their other jew member, or whatever, and LIKE am i saying the?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Answer sure one guy said he was, a, mechanic dude and this guy did not look like, a mechanic. You know and then the guy, was, like, hey well how long have you been? Doing that and HE'S like i just started and, he's, like well what did you do, before that and, he's, LIKE oh i, sold food. You know so he's just constantly giving. These ANSWERS but i think there's a section of them that are living. OFF welfare i think it's. Pretty obvious and their wives. Actually work so THAT'S what i got from. From That and i'm not sure what their family, Structure, Is like i'm not sure how, you know where the men come into, the household where the women kind of. Come in.
Speaker 2: It depends on their traditions and their. Particular sect Like, in israel there's a Group of jews that their whole Life is torah and that's like their, whole shit and they don't they're exempt from serving in. The military they're like The ultra, orthodox, types right, like that their whole life.
Speaker 1: Is reading Of The. Holy world they're not even, like rabbis they're not.
Speaker 4: Like that but they have so. MANY rules, i mean that's probably all they do all day.
Speaker 1: Is rules, fucking right so. Sundown rules so if this.
Speaker 2: Is like An ultra orthodox sect that is Operating In new york or something, like that, then, Like OKAY but i even saw this interview this guy who was going to rabbinical school and his wife was working to support him going to school For the, torah ESSENTIALLY and i mean.
Speaker 1: THAT'S fine i mean Even.
Speaker 2: IN christianity i know of certain people that have gone to seminary school, or whatever, you know whatever denomination that these, people claim and they were going To like bible college, and whatever but they still had to. Support themselves so the wife ended up going to work so that he could try to become a pastor somewhere. And whatever but to, that point Typically the jewish people are seen as a very traditional bunch for a. Better word it's very traditional tribe and that's not something you would. Necessarily see the women are supposed to be the homemakers and the men are supposed to do all. The THINGS but i guess situation dictates household, the household and family, THE family. I guess, but yeah that's there's absolutely people that are taking advantage of, the system regardless of religion and regardless of where. They live, BUT yeah i could imagine that's absolutely a. Thing, there YEAH and i don't really know what to make. Of, It, MAN again I don't there's a lot of people out there obviously that like demonize the group and they make a lot of content off. Of IT but i know that they say certain things In. The telmoode you know about THE boy. I, Don't again, i'm, like, Really, Dude yeah i've had to talk To, our yeah Our resident jewish correspondent and me have had a couple of a couple of conversations about, these things and a lot of them all are in the context of the time to which they. Were written because goyam is the word, for Cattle if i'm. Not mistaken and when it talks about, what you As a jewish man are allowed to do to A non jewish woman and it's okay because of this or because of that, or whatever, it's like which talment are? You reading Because The babylonian talmud was written After the jews had just gotten Out, of babylon so like in that day and age and per that context to say they.
Speaker 4: Can rape them and, Be fine i'm pretty positive that's what. It says it's some.
Speaker 2: Weird stuff there's some very, Strange Stuff and, i'm, like dude how do you? Justify this how do you rectify this per the day? And age FUCK even, i.
Speaker 1: Know but i'm just saying like it was different, BACK then i, MEAN accepted i see what, You're, saying yeah especially, with Yeah the babylonians conquering them and. WHATEVER whatnot i, can see so you're saying like they, they're saying the goy.
Speaker 4: Would be the Other non.
Speaker 1: Jewish women Right or babylonians in some sort of way per.
Speaker 2: The context And again i'm not speaking on behalf Of the jewish, people HERE if i had it explained to. Me, correctly basically when they're talking about goi as The non, jewish people they are talking about, their slaves which were.
Speaker 1: Like livestock and that's another.
Speaker 2: Thing too i've heard so many, people say like because In the jewish tradition there's no difference between the word for servant and the word, for slave and there was a way that you could sell yourself into indentured servitude to pay off. A debt that is absolutely a thing that, took place and there was rules and stipulations for, how long for how much the, debt was and.
Speaker 1: Whatever else But.
Speaker 2: The jews also definitely participated in, Chattel slavery like that's absolutely a thing that, took place which would be possibly where that TERM for goi for like the animal for, a slave and things like that GOES and i am not trying to give anybody a pass as far as the evil shit that, was committed regardless of. Their bloodlines for day of, OLD here i don't believe rape, is correct, never HAVE but, i mean per the day, and age Even, the spartans that's how you would acquire. A wife if you could force yourself, upon her that's. Your, wife now that was like a big thing that they. Would, Do now i'm not saying that that's correct or good by, any means but that was in.
Speaker 1: Their culture that was a.
Speaker 2: Good thing and if you have a kid that's a little, too scrawny hummed that bitch off, a cliff because like, you know that's all good and proper. And righteous it's.
Speaker 1: Barbaric and evil by our. Standards today. Mm. Hmm yeah, you know there's a lot of interesting, things well especially With The World economic Form and davos and the meetings that. They had one of the things that was, brought up, you know since we're talking about kind of, You, Know jews israel, and whatnot but, you know the New master plan that's Set, for Gays the Board of peace and all the suffe, oh yeah and you know what, You know Raven mentioned, earl Right Like New world order or one. WORLD government i think That the Board of peace is something that will build an alliance to. Become that, you know it's here's. The thing because globalists are not Happy. With trump trump is doing things his. Own way he was supposed to do Things The World economic. Forum way AND what i think the world. Will see i'm Not saying trump's a good guy or a. BAD guy i think he's more of like a white hadded magician and he's serving. The elites but he's doing things in his own way and that's. His personality, Yeah, Right okay so a lot of the things he does is very successful and, it WORKS and i think people will start to catch on. TO that i think people will start, to, go damn did you just see that guy joined? The board did you see that guy joined the? Border? Piece man they're kind of, like.
Speaker 2: Thriving Right the muslim countries that were the first members. Of it that that shocks me that that was the. Crazy Part the muslim countries that do not Fuck with palestine are now members Of the Board. Of peace To reinvent gaza because that checks. Out somehow but, all right it's a thing getting out.
Speaker 1: Of harm's way. Doing, that like do you think, they're, like, hey dude let's do it and we'll be On the trump train rather than in front Of the. TRUMP train i am of.
Speaker 2: The belief, That sure i'm of the Belief That, Saudi arabia qatar AND the uae are trying to vibe for the Position that israel. Once, filled right it's not a Secret that israel was the puppet master for our country. For decades that is no longer. The CASE and i know this is a hot take and a lot of people disagree with me on. This one if you look at who is spending the, most, money yeah you could LOOK at apac and you could look at the Amount of israeli dollar bills that have flown into politicians' pockets throughout the Course of. American history i'm, with, you well at least since nineteen, forty Eight since israel. Is established you Know what i'm. Saying here but my point is it's not. A secret it is out there in. The open but if you look at what countries have been spending the most money in the last, three years it Is.
Speaker 1: Not israel It, is katar it IS, the uae And Is.
Speaker 2: Saudi arabia these countries are trying to get in good with the one world global superpower that Is, on earth which WOULD, be us and they are trying to get. Up tight they are trying to not necessarily A, race israel but they would do that for their own. Religious reasons they're trying To become america's new buddy In The middle east because it is very Clear that israel cannot hold the position that it once did. FOR us i think that's what it's actually. All about there's a reason why that massive new air force one Came. From qatar there's a reason Why the saudi royal family is investing trillions of Dollars in.
Speaker 1: American infrastructure there's a.
Speaker 2: Reason why and that's the other. Thing too now you've got Mouthpieces Like, tucker carlson who is becoming A basically. Islamic apologist he Went To saudi arabia and, was, LIKE man i don't know why, everybody is, you know Apprehensive Of. SAUDI arabia i feel very comfortable here As a christian and blah, blah blah blah blah. Blah blah, it's like you understand that Being a christian is Illegal In, saudi Arabia, like tucker you can't live there because they would, kill you because they do.
Speaker 1: That there and like it's.
Speaker 2: Mind blowing but people are willing to sidestep the human rights violations from these countries for years and years and years because that doesn't stand up to the almighty dollar bills that are being spent. RIGHT now i think that's actually what's. Going on and Then this Board of. Peace situation if, these Nations these muslim nations gave a fuck About the Palestinians, or gaza they would have done a whole hell of a lot more before this point to Help their muslim brothers in need that were being oppressed by these evil is. Ree lights in all, these things they. Were silent they didn't lift a finger to. Help them but Now that trump has started a board that could maybe, do something all of them are willing to spend the money instantaneously to. BE members i feel like it's all a. Political play it has very very little to do with any kind of ideology or religious.
Speaker 1: Ties, whatsoever yeah and, who knows maybe they maybe they joined too because of what's going On. In venezuela greenland with the possibilities of greenland and whatever maybe y'all ever heard of like The tech nate map of NINETEEN forty i think it's like forty seven or something. Like that. Technque, map yeah Well it's technocracy map that was that came out in the forties and it basically shows it shows the development Of how america Takes over Venezuela. And greenland so this was like something to push, also technocracy this is what would need to happen in the supply chained system for this to. Be possible AND so i heard, Of, THIS yeah i Think things technique map nineteen. Forty something let, Me, see okay.
Speaker 2: Technique map that's not the One That elon musk granddaddy had on, the wall is it?
Speaker 1: All right so It's the Technique.
Speaker 3: Of.
Speaker 1: America yeah so if you just type in That map Technique of, america map you'll see it and you'll see, Right, There, Canada, Alaska, Mexico, venezuela greenland and it's pretty much that whole kind of like, that, Union RIGHT and i remember seeing something a long. Time ago this was LIKE when i first kind of started getting in the game of things back in, twenty ten and there Were the Club of room was talking about developing unions around. The world and what fits this is that agenda because one of the unions is Called The North, american union And The North american union looked exactly. Like that that was the territory that was Occupying The North. American union now there was. Multiple unions there Was The South, american union there Was The, African Union, european union and so on and. So forth, australian right, all that and SO with ai and with, you know technology and the idea, of technocracy and, You know i've had a real wonderful researcher on, The Show, courtney turner and she goes haamn with this topic and basically that these are the things that are set, in motion but this is the tactical territorial game that has to be played to.
Speaker 2: Be successful, Damn okay i'm gonna have to do a deep dive on this.
Speaker 1: One here it's kind of it's kind. Of interesting, it's interesting so we'll see how it. PLAYS out i guess it's kind, of like, oh man how many times have we seen that though in, this industry in, this space that something came out years ago and then all of a sudden we see it happening in, the future and there's a playbook to this kind. Of stuff, You know it's just there's some digging and there's and it's like listening to shows, like this, you know where people can kind of like hear this and go wait what look it up and go, oh, shoot right okay dude download. You, know, Yes, indeed steven.
Speaker 2: We are gonna have to wrap here were we were going near the three hour mark here for all the good.
Speaker 1: Col members oh we had another, three, hours, man.
Speaker 2: Shit, we could, we COULD but i mean it's one thirty in the morning, Your TIME so, I mean i know things have got to finally come to, an end but we do need to get you back on the show. Here soon for all the good cult members that may not know who, you are what your podcast, is about maybe this is Their first i'm hearing? Of you where can they? Find you where can they? Reach out where can they hear? Your content give yourself all the shameless plugs.
Speaker 1: Right on appreciate. It, man well first, of all thank you both of you for the opportunity and having me on y'all, my friends. No doubt, SO hey i thought we chopped it up, pretty nicely and, you know talked about a bunch of. Interesting topics but My, name's steven host Of The. Biblical hitman i'm pretty much on YouTube and audio platforms and. Social media pretty much everything is Under The. BIBLICAL hitman i think on X It's. Biblical hitman the show used to be more than just me and. THE guest i had two other guys part of the show. With me they're still in the loop. Of things it's just prior to priorities got shifted around a. Little bit so when people kind of go back through the whole history of, the show they see some of. The changes they've been really, good changes and. Everyone's happy and those guys will pop in on the show here and there and have a. Good conversation love, those guys and hell hope to get to where it's. At today so it's a. Wonderful.
Speaker 2: Thing, absolutely well with all this, being said good, cult members we might as well give ourselves a shameless plug if you would like to see our faces and see what we are talking. About here the only place to get the video of this would be to Go to patreon dot Com Slash Cult. Conspiracy podcast when you, go there there is a couple of tiers. For ENTRY like, i said you go to that, lowest tier that five dollars a, month tier you'll get to see all, the video get to see, our faces you'll get to see the articles in the news clips that we pull up from time. To time but the main reason why people Go to patreon is because it is the only place to get these shows.
Speaker 1: Absolutely coomutual for.
Speaker 2: If you're listening to this On the apple Or, the spotify you have been bombarded by commercials. And, ads listen we, get it. They suck kick those ads out. Of here come support us directly over at patreon dot Com Slash Cult. Conspiracy podcast but if you go To That Third eye All The way, open tier not only will you get all, those benefits you'll also get to join Us every tuesday night For The Cult member live at Nine. Pm central, And Also raven lee has a side project that is available only To The Third eye All The way open members.
Speaker 1: On up tell them.
Speaker 3: About, it raven we have a book Club Called The, hidden chapter and we are going to be breaking down this coung Month.
Speaker 4: In february we're breaking Down how Jesus. Became god And.
Speaker 3: Every sunday we are meeting for at least a one hour conversation via zoom to kind of discuss what we think about the book and what we've read. So far every week and, every month we're going to have a, new book and so come join.
Speaker 2: Us absolutely and if you want to support us even further and get exclusive merch that is only available from this Tier, of patreon you we go To that. Maniac tier we are still talking with a different merch company as of, this moment the one that we were discussing kind of some things came up and so we are now looking for a better option as far as the. Merch goes but there is exclusive merch that will only be available To those. Maniac members and we thank all of you good cult members that have gone and supported us in. This way if you are some who has heard what we have talked about this evening and knows that the financial system is going to, collapse eventually it is just a matter.
Speaker 1: Of time it's a.
Speaker 2: Mathematical certainty and you would like to hedge your bets in something that is tangible that will always maintain. A value then you're gonna want some silver and, gold bullion and the best place to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of golden silver billion is to go to the link in the description to cocsilver dot com and get your start today when you fill out, your information Or Homeboy wayne clark will be the one to reach out to you and get you. Squared away talk to your, financial advisor talk TO your cpa whoever's handling, your retirement and ask them if they believe investing in precious metals is a. Wise INVESTMENT and i promise you they're going to tell you that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in. Precious metals best place to get your start in the buying, of THIS like, i said would be to Go to cocsilver dot com link in the.
Speaker 1: Description below but in.
Speaker 2: Other ways you could support, the show good cult members and let everybody know what you thought about this episode and all of the wild topics that we talked about this.
Speaker 1: Evening would be too please hit.
Speaker 7: The, five stars hit the shares, of li subscribes, to commons lib, posting reviews shares it for, the family share its if we're here's. The deal the more activity the algorithm sies across all of our, listening platforms or get promoted more potential listeners who could that become potential cult memberge actors, to you fin ldies, and gentlemen why Are already go Check Out monimistic jobs the other show and getting the same love respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in. The comments come check Out the Cage of night and come join each of us for our individual patroon lies that we Host every wednesday night in Nine.
Speaker 1: Pm central links to those are in the description.
Speaker 7: As well and also go Check Out biblical hitmen on all of, his platforms boost, these, algorithms people, five, stars, comments reviews the things of, this.
Speaker 1: Stuff and we. Thank you everybody's already gone and have.
Speaker 2: Done so and with all of this, being said this was another beautiful episode Of the Cult.
Speaker 1: Of Conspiracy and I'm The. Cajun knight and there's one, very important extremely vital piece of information means you letter just as soon as. Humanly possible no pay of that tre