Speaker 1: Thursday of BFD Weekend, this Sunday, dose Eki's Pavilion. We're gonna be there, hopefully you're gonna be there if you come out there, We're all gonna be wearing shirts that on the back say ninety seven point one the Eagles staff. Pretty cool shirts that our promo crew had made. If you see us, please say hello. We desperately want to meet you and thank you for listening to the Eagle and including us in your your daily routine.
Speaker 2: It means the world to us.
Speaker 1: Coming up in just about ten minutes, we crank up the Beninskin wayback machine and we take another listen to a time that the Sports Inferno pranks somebody, So you don't want to miss that coming up at about ten minutes.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this. And now it's time for BASS Weekday Up Day, featuring veteran news anchor kt F on tweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world. Hang you, hey, you very much.
Speaker 3: Last week big report came out and it's really the population growth index from census data. So this is the official stuff here, and we learned that Fort Worth had grown to be the number eleven most populous city in the United States.
Speaker 2: It had passed Austin.
Speaker 3: At number thirteen. So I was thinking out loud to myself, could my comrades here name the top ten?
Speaker 2: I bet we could? You think you could? You think you could? Huh you think you could do it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Unbelievable. No one saw that coming. What's the buzzwords?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: Christina? Who oh yeap who? Skin?
Speaker 3: I heard it's nuts? Then Tom Cruise, all right, here we go. Name the top heard it's nuts? All right, Skin, we'll play the feud pastor play? Wait, what your passer play? I'm gonna are you gonna pass? I'm gonna play? Oh yeah, you gotta play?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sorry sorry, sorry, yeah? Go ahead? New York there's the number one answer I Heardicty doesn't miss a single one. By the way, New York eight point five million people, Okay? Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: Number two, Los Angeles three point eight million people. There are more than double the people in LA and New York. Wow.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Chicago number three, Chicago two point seven million people people. Dallas number nine, Dallas, Would you believe that? Dallas number nine? One point three million? Houston, Houston number four, Houston two point three million, Philadelphia, number six, one point five million, San Francisco.
Speaker 2: What first one? That's surprising. So we've gotten six so far, he's getting six. Yeah, I'm out of cities. You need five, you need seven, you need eight, you get Boston? Really? Oh okay, not in the top fifteen either, is that right?
Speaker 3: Okay, Let's go with a little city that I once knew a lot about. And people came to me from far and wide and they said, hey, man, tell me about that city you were talking about. And I looked them dead in the eye, and I said, I'm almost completely out of cities.
Speaker 2: But I, in my time of darkness, will say Miami.
Speaker 3: I think I know.
Speaker 2: Christina thinks she knows. Oh, I just I just remembered it. Well, Christina.
Speaker 3: No, Christina and Ben back and forth in a strike duel, got lee you each have three strikes?
Speaker 2: Christina go raps off to give more than one. It's not just a one and I win. Why didn't she win? Well, you gotta get five? Six? Now, five to seven, eight and ten?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Atlanta? Oh, inpend.
Speaker 3: Denver, Christina, I get back in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Ben, Minnesota or Minneapolis, Christina.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think like North cerf. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Seattle, Seattle, Hey one, all right, Rhoenix, right, Phoenix comes in at number five?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: But who's gonna get seven, eight, and ten? I'll tell you. One is in Texas, one is in California. One is in Florida, San Antonio. Number seven, one is in Florida Petersburg. The winner is the one who gets number ten. The last one. One is in California. One is in Florida. Oh, San Diego, San Diago. Number eight, all right, number ten for the win. Orlando, Florida, Oh.
Speaker 1: Orlando, Nampa. Saint Petersburg.
Speaker 2: Already said Miami.
Speaker 1: Jacksonville, congratulations.
Speaker 3: Fort Worth is one thousand people below Jacksonville. All right, Okay, we're gonna get them. We're gonna get him, all right.
Speaker 1: Coming up in just over three minutes, we crank up the beninskan wayback machine. We're gonna send you home. On your way home. The last thing we do today is we're gonna get you laughing with the sports Inferno. You don't want to miss it.