Speaker 1: Set right.
Speaker 2: Joey Taylor is a media personality. She used to do radio in Miami and she is on FS one for a long time. She's the brother of the sister of former Dolphins defensive n Jason Taylor. And she's got been in some involved in some lawsuits. There's been a lot of stuff going. She's been in the news a lot lately. She's got tons of platforms though, and on one of her podcasts she said this, I.
Speaker 3: Think that male loneliness is a massive problem. I think non getting male lonelies.
Speaker 2: That's pea getting Okay, non pa getting.
Speaker 3: Non getting male lonelies are deteriorating society. I think it's a massive problem. What do you think that one. I think we should legalize prostitution. Okay, I have been standing on this for decades and I think that the prostitution should be legalized. Okay, they will never do this, but that I think would make it. It would be a massive solve.
Speaker 2: Then the skin poll question of the day on this Monday, should prostitution be legal?
Speaker 4: I think absolutely it should.
Speaker 5: So it's complicated. I mean, I hate to be a rational bird, but I can see arguments for both sides because it leads to so much human trafficking and miners and you know, which is so terrible. I don't know how that would impact it.
Speaker 4: The concept behind it, whether or not it's true, is that all of that exists because of the black market. The concept behind it is that if you made it legal and regulated it, you could cut down on that. For example, heroin will never be legal, we know that, but the idea is that can you. So one of the things that led to the rise of the Mafia was alcohol being illegal. Like when you watch every movie about the Mafia in the thirties and forties, they're trafficking alcohol because it was illegal. So it creates a black market. So the idea is that it was legalized and regulated, and there's all the like been an ideal with this with roller Town beer works or certain things we can't say on the air because it's regulated. So the idea is that if you had something that by the way, that's in yes, if you had the concept of something is a quote unquote vice, gambling, alcohol, drugs. I mean, I think you could even argue in some cases food, right, if something is a vice, then you regulated. The idea is that you can get something a little more under control. And so there was time when there there was prostitution, but it was wild West, and so there was a rise of STDs. But if you had it regulated out of like it is legal in what is it in Vegas? Where it's like what's name of that town where the cat ranch whatever?
Speaker 5: It's right, the place you go to is Bangkok though that's like another side of that that's unregulated, that's wild.
Speaker 4: But the idea is that if you regulate it, then you could cut down on STDs, you could cut down on trafficking, and you could talk about what Joy Taylor's talking about, which is having people have a place to go. She's saying their loneliness manifests itself in the form of violence and things like you seeing your.
Speaker 1: Take, I was just trying to remember that ranch. I think it's the bunny funny money just like that. I was the one who remembered that.
Speaker 4: But it it's outside of Vegas. I know you're trying. It's a different reno or I don't know.
Speaker 1: You could go the opposite way though, like it could make all those things worse if you legalize it, right, because people are trying to make a ton of money, because they know it's a good market, and so they're just grabbing women wherever they find them.
Speaker 4: Well, if it's regulated, they're not going to have people trafficked, like the idea you have trafficking now because it's unregulating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get that, but I just could go the other way.
Speaker 2: I would need to know more about the crevices of an industry before I had an opinion. So props to you off for having.
Speaker 5: A heart opinion. I don't have a heart opinion. Yeah, thank you, Kevin.
Speaker 4: Coming up next a deadly be attack in Texas, and that's gonna be a good tease forever.
Speaker 5: That's next.