Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: It's Friday, thank god, oh my god, the first four week of twenty twenty five. Not here for it, not here for it. We're the JV Show. I'm Selena, and I'm just let's get right to it. First talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Selena and Jess Graham and Cheaty wait scratch cheaty. Let's see if I'm the first talkback this morning. Just want to say a few things while looking at the dump clock that only gives you less than thirty seconds, but seems like fifteen, so you might get if you miss it. Messages this morning. Romano Sacktown, Love you guys.
Speaker 4: Oh, here we go. So he's just setting us up for more. There's more.
Speaker 5: Oh no, just got to be more.
Speaker 4: Can I give him one? Just quick a pointer? Yeah, Rubensido, Sacktown. If you are worried about running out, you get thirty seconds. Leave a talk back. If you're worried about running out of time, there's not enough time squeezing that thirty seconds.
Speaker 5: Don't talk about how there's not enough time.
Speaker 4: In the thirty seconds, because you're wasting time in your thirty seconds talking about how there's not enough time in the thirty second advice, yeahram me again.
Speaker 3: Ruben Seitel, Sacked Town, just warning to say Happy New Year's twenty twenty five. You guys killed it in twenty twenty four. JV JV would be so proud of you guys. He taught you, well, uh, you make my mornings with lots of laughter and have me cracking out, especially with the Wild Thoughts. You guys are nasty.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Did he say cracking up or cracking out? Because I don't think you want to crack Outay? Fine, no judgment here, Hey fine, Yeah that's if that's what you choose to make the show funnier.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, I will element to it cracking.
Speaker 3: I wanna say sorry, it is not enough. You sent a few, so good luck with them. Love you guys, Ruben Seitel, sack Town. But I'm gonna send them one more.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 2: By the way, Wild Thoughts podcast very funny that the podcast that do on the side. You have to be eighteen it up to listen to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We can't go into detail as to why now, but I think you get the gist of what we're trying to say and listen to.
Speaker 4: It in your headphones, not on your work speakers or something where your coworkers can hear.
Speaker 5: You'll get fired.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do we tell people put it on their preset on the new Yes?
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 2: It's because their kids get into it and then they hit play.
Speaker 5: No, put it on the preset.
Speaker 2: Okay, crazy?
Speaker 4: The iHeartRadio appass presets now, so you can put Wild ninety four nine right there, the JV Show podcast and then maybe if you're sick of you, put the Wild Thoughts podcast there too.
Speaker 2: Hey, no judge right right right, and we're also goes here on the JV Show. Next, a new study says men are sadder when their wives earn more than them. Grandma's detail, so share it with us.
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Turn out Time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: As you know, several wildfires continue to burn across the LA area. One hundred and eighty thousand people approximately under evacuation orders now that number just continues to go up. Unfortunately, the death toll has also gone up to ten as of right now, and I read a very scary port officials saying that the worst is yet to come.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's some more wind in the forecast. I've read either for today or next week. I don't know which one's more accurate, but kind of scary that. Yeah, we're still right in the middle of this thing, nowhere near being Yeah.
Speaker 5: The NFL has officially.
Speaker 4: Moved Monday nights Wildcard playoff game between the La Rams and the Minnesota Vikings. The game will no longer be at Sofi Stadium in LA because the Fires. Obviously it's going to be held that State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, the home of the Arizona Cardinals.
Speaker 5: This ruins the home field advantage for the Rams, but.
Speaker 4: Obviously that is completely insignificant given the grand scheme of things and the situation in LA. But on a side note, go Vikings.
Speaker 7: O Viking Chilli met a chili warning with lows in the mid forties, but it sure it should warm up nicely as it day goes on. You can expect mostly sunny skies. What temperature is in the mid sixties.
Speaker 4: Hey, Sagittarius, busty, Hey Sagittaria eyes.
Speaker 5: Your day today is going to be a seven.
Speaker 4: It's time to sit down and discuss options with your partner. Before making a decision on that situation that has been looming, Remember to avoid silly arguments about it.
Speaker 5: Stay focused on the issue.
Speaker 4: If you can work together, you can take advantage of this opportunity.
Speaker 5: All right, I don't know what that means, but something.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you're a sagittarius, you know what it means. If you know what it means, you know, I you know.
Speaker 5: I like why k y k y ky ky ky.
Speaker 2: Graham, You're I'm curious to see your thoughts on the seity you're about to talk about. Because your wife earns more than you, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's a boss.
Speaker 4: According to new research, having a wife that makes more than you and I'm talking to us, guys here more likely to be sad.
Speaker 5: You're more likely to be sad. This is the.
Speaker 4: University of Durham has conducted this study and they found that couples where the female partner earns more than the male, there is a higher likelihood likelihood excuse me of a mental health diagnosis in the man by eight percent increase.
Speaker 2: Why why can't you just be happy? Yeah, if it were switched in you're married to a rich man, like.
Speaker 6: That's all, Yeah, we would happy for them. Why can't you be happy for us?
Speaker 4: We are happy for you, guys. I've said that many, many times of the air. I'm so proud and glad that I have a successful, smart, intelligent, career driven wife you have. I think it's the best thing that that's the best thing that ever happened to me.
Speaker 2: So you obviously don't fit into this category of men being said because their lady earns more. But those who do. What is it? It's like an ego thing.
Speaker 4: I think that could be some of it. I think it could be play on a guy's own insecurities that he doesn't feel he feels inadequate, like he's not able to be the provider for the fan. You know, a lot of people have been raised with that expectation, as outdated as it may be, yet fact that they are supposed to be the breadwinner and they supposed to provide everything for their family, and when they can't do that, maybe they feel a little masculated.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's just a theory. I'm not a psychologist. I just play one on the show.
Speaker 6: And we believe you.
Speaker 2: I just feel like, in twenty twenty five, let's let's do a way. It's okay to not always be able to be the top earner in your relationship, because there's going to come a time where the person who is like, they're going to need help in other areas and you can, you know, provide in different ways.
Speaker 6: So Selena, let me ask you. Would it bother you if you were the provider in your home?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I would love to make more money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Just do you think your man would be bothered if you were out earning him?
Speaker 5: No, because I don't know if you Maybe you do right now, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't, but I definitely don't.
Speaker 7: But he's I would say, he's very much like you, because he's always like, he loves talking about what I do for work. So I think he would be very proud to say that I make a lot if I did.
Speaker 4: Did you think it would bug him just like a piece of him, like all of a sudden, like you just bounce huge salary and you were way above him, and you know, you took like a huge career leap way up and your salary doubled his all of a sudden.
Speaker 6: I don't think so, because then I feel like I'd be like, let me treat you, and he'd be like, Okay.
Speaker 5: He got a sugar Mama Selena.
Speaker 4: Do you think AJ would be bothered if you crushed him in the income I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think he would be bothered. I think he would fit into that category where he'd be down because he wants to provide for us. I don't think he would be upset or sad. I think he would be happy for me and happy for us. But I think it would drive him to want to make more and want to do more a competition.
Speaker 5: So he compete with you.
Speaker 2: But not a competition where like it's in a bad way, but he just wants to be to take care of us.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So see, I mean there is something I do.
Speaker 2: I do understand.
Speaker 4: Okay, there is something to that. I guess, I don't know. It does not bother me at all. The only way it would bother me and bother most people is if your partner constantly reminded you and chastised you about that, like, well, see, we have to do this because you don't make as much money as me, and you if they put you down and held you at a lower level and treated you differently because you made less than them, or something like that, then I think it'd be understandable that.
Speaker 2: You know, I used to day bombs. I'm not going to lie, and that was that was one of the best parts. It's like, hey, I paid for everything you're gonna do, but I, okay I.
Speaker 5: Did.
Speaker 6: Did you do it for that reason?
Speaker 4: No, you just loved berating up. You just waited until you got an argument. You could play that card. The last ten dinners. I bought them all. What did you bought for this house?
Speaker 1: I used to take bums, you know the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, so Jess and I we are doing dry January. So far, so good, at least on my end. I can't speak for Jess.
Speaker 5: Yeah, any any updates to report?
Speaker 7: I mean, I wanted a drink here and there, but I'm sticking with it because there's no way I am drinking a shoey out of Selena's nasty croc.
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel bad for you guys. I had two glasses of Sovvy b last night. Oh delicious, Selena.
Speaker 2: So during the week, I'm good. I don't drink during the week anyways. The real test is going.
Speaker 5: To come on the weekend. That's the real test. Tonight.
Speaker 2: It starts to literally because I'm going to a birthday party.
Speaker 5: Yes, no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's not true. All right, So here's the deal that we made. Jess and I were doing dry January, and this is all Graham's idea of one of us cracks. We have to do a shoey of whatever drink that we had that made us fail with to drink that out of the other person's shoe. So if Jess drinks like this weekend, she'd do a shoey out of my shoe. If I drink, I do one out of her shoe.
Speaker 5: I can't wait to see this.
Speaker 2: No, let's bring on Ashley because she has a great idea. Good morning Ashley.
Speaker 9: Good morning guys morning.
Speaker 2: Would you like to tell the rest of the gang here and everyone listening what you think about this?
Speaker 9: Yes, so, Graham, I think you should get on this bet as well if the girls accomplish it. I think you should do a shoey out of whatever lands on the chug will.
Speaker 6: Yep what.
Speaker 5: Look?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 4: I think that idea is hysterical. I love it, I think, except why bring me into this?
Speaker 9: Because you guys are the JB family. You guys have to do everything as a group, and I think you are being left out of this great drive. Grand Ben.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you and one other thing. We were doing this just for health reasons, like you know, just because it's something that we wanted to do. You're the one that made it a competition against each other. Why are you getting two women against each other.
Speaker 4: You have to be held accountable. You need motivation. You'll thank me when you make it through.
Speaker 2: That I'm motivating you.
Speaker 4: No, I think they have plenty of I see, I think they have plenty of motivation. I knew I wasn't dumb enough to jump in here and proclaim that I was doing dry January because I got ridiculed for it in years past. And so last night I toasted to both those ladies as I had some nice sovvy b last nights.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, because it's just like there's consequences.
Speaker 7: There should be a price for me and Selena is your health.
Speaker 5: And that you can say you're proud that you made it all the way through with Ashley, Well believe it totally. Ashley.
Speaker 4: You said, like a very smart and wonderful person, but in this instance, you just missed the mark.
Speaker 2: I don't I agree with that. With that David. Hey, Ashley, thank you so much for being on. Have a great weekend. We'll talk to you today. By I don't think about it, but I don't.
Speaker 4: It's gonna come back to the trust issue, and this is the honor system, and I just don't.
Speaker 5: I just don't know that I can.
Speaker 4: Trust you what you mean, because you're gonna say you made it through just to make me take a shoey, when really you were probably off drinking a whole box of Savvy b one night and telling your man not to tell anybody.
Speaker 2: If I didn't make it through, I would be honest and say that I didn't make it through. Yeah, I mean, we had this voluntarily discussion earlier this week. I don't want to do everything right and still come on here and you not believe me. I'm going through this very honest.
Speaker 4: As I'm filling up your as I'm filling up your croc with clam chowder, to take a shewy of it, I'm going to question your integrity.
Speaker 2: Naturally, you would too, Okay, So I mean you can question all you want. I guess, but that's I mean, that's not really fair.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm not adding a consequence to this to myself.
Speaker 6: Then can we add a prize?
Speaker 5: The prize is your health and your livery thinks that.
Speaker 2: I don't want that. I want you to do a shoey.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 11: Nine, Good Morning Guys is his cat boat of Bonnut Creek. I am with Ashley had the same exact thought. I feel like Graham tricked you guys and paid you against each other when really you should be cheering each other on, Like why are the girls going against each other when they're doing the same thing. It's Graham that doubts they can do it, and I feel like this is totally fair that you We just.
Speaker 2: Talked to a listener. Ashley says, look if we complete dry January, because if we don't, the consequences we have to do a shoe we out of the other person's shoe, you know, me and Jess and Ashley was like, look, what if you guys do complete it, then Graham should have to do a shoey off whatever he gets on the chug wheel, give it a spin.
Speaker 4: Would have been smart to propose this idea back when you agreed to the bat.
Speaker 2: We can still add on we had need to dry January. What a week and a half ago and you just came with the consequences Monday, Nay.
Speaker 5: The start of the first week of January.
Speaker 2: Okay, but but the week before is when we said we were doing dry January. Maybe you should have proposed that the day.
Speaker 4: Of I said that I think there should be some consequences, and then we tease that over the weekend to then on.
Speaker 12: Monday, Valley spring and I think I was thinking Graham probably shouldn't have to do it, but then I was like, I think JV would want him to do it, so yeah, I think so. Sorry Graham, have great day, guys, good luck.
Speaker 5: You can't argue that if there's.
Speaker 4: No one that knew JV better than me and JV yes, of course, would have wanted the ladies to engage in this, because he would have been just very It's would have delighted him to see one of them take a shoey out of somebody.
Speaker 2: And then we both complete dry January. And what nobody takes a shoey?
Speaker 4: She could take one celebratorily if you want. Now that Dry January is done.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the base.
Speaker 2: The Magma Stallion was just granted a restraining order against Tory Lanez. Yes, he's still behind bars for shooting her, So how.
Speaker 5: Do you get a restraining order? And I'm glad you asked that you walk by your house.
Speaker 2: Apparently he's been harassing her from in jail. She testified yesterday by video and told the judge quote, I want my restraining order because I haven't been at peace since I was shot. Now, in case you're wondered what kind of harassment he's been doing, Tory Lanez has apparently had a team of bloggers posting defamatory things about her, and Megan even alleged that he's paying off these bloggers through his dad because he can't actually do anything from behind bars. During her testimony, she got pretty emotional and she said that she rarely leaves her house because of this. She's always a nervous wreck. She's had to endure people yelling free Tory whenever she's performing somewhere. So the judge granted her a five year restraining order, which means Tory has to say at least one hundred yards away from her.
Speaker 5: Okay, good, that far's easy, shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Be there, but also forbids him from harassing, intimidating, threatening, or disturbing her peace.
Speaker 4: I just then get a restrained order against the bloggers, these bloggers that are posting stuff that you think is being you know, funded by him or whatever indirectly.
Speaker 2: But I guess the bloggers, I mean, they can post it they want, that's like their job.
Speaker 7: So then this might continue then, right, because it's not like Tory Lanez is gonna agree to I mean, he's not gonna admit.
Speaker 6: That he's one behind it, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know, unless they really did some type of investigation, maybe they could. I don't know if they're gonna dig that deep.
Speaker 5: They're not.
Speaker 2: I mean, the bloggers could continue if they wanted to post this for free. My guess is without Tory's payments, they probably will back off. At least that's my hope.
Speaker 7: Also, I don't think that's going to stop people from shouting out things that concerts.
Speaker 2: No, that's just people being trolls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then what happens if you if people if he continues to pay people to post stuff and harass her or whatever, and then he violates the restraining order.
Speaker 5: What is he not going to get dinner and jail? He's already in print the d.
Speaker 4: Atack on some time attack on what an extra twenty four hours in there?
Speaker 2: Okay, Graham, let's get a fire.
Speaker 5: Update all right.
Speaker 4: Lots to talk about because there are a lot of big stories that sort of broken new information that's come out last night through this morning. First, the fires of now collectively consume more than thirty four thousand acres destroyed, close to ten thousand structures yesterday where we were hearing around two thousand structures destroyed, So this is a very huge increase as they continue to assess the damage. This is devastating, especially because most of those structures are likely homes, which is just so sad. Also tragic the death toll, which has risen from five to ten.
Speaker 5: The La County.
Speaker 4: Sheriff said yesterday he expects that number to continue to grow given how fast moving these fires have been. Firefighters have made a little progress on the blazes. The Palisades fire now six percent contained. I know that doesn't sound like much, but winds calmed down a little bit yesterday and they were able to make some ground that.
Speaker 2: Eaten better than zero.
Speaker 5: Well, they eating fire.
Speaker 4: The other big fire still at zero percent contained a couple There's basically five fires actively burning. Some of the other smaller ones they've gotten higher levels of containment. The Kenneth fire, they've got some level containment. The Hearst fire. Thirty seven percent contained, the Lydia fire, which was the smallest of all. The seventy five percent contained that Kenneth fire. Those one we do need to talk about. That's one that broke out near Calabasas and I actually know some people that live in that area and they were rushed to evacuate yesterday. That one being investigated as arson, and apparently there's one person that's been arrested and in custody right now. We don't know if that's how this thing sparked off, but could you imagine being what's wrong with you?
Speaker 5: We're in one of.
Speaker 4: The most destructive fires that's ever going to be in California, and one of the most expensive fires, and just one one of the most devastating ones, and the sheer number of people that have lost their homes, and then you're actively setting another fire. I'm not a big fan of capital punishment and the death penalty, But in this case, I'd like it to be rings at that point, like you don't deserve to be a member of society at all.
Speaker 5: Go to prison for the rest of your life whatever.
Speaker 4: But that's just the ultimate ultimate, that's the lowest of the low thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's probably someone that doesn't even live in that area, you know. And I don't know if these were actually true, but I saw videos on Instagram of people going, like hey, POV driving to La drove six hours to get here to loot, people traveling there just to go steal people sayings because everyone's out of their homes.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming that is some social media.
Speaker 5: Videos for social media.
Speaker 4: I mean they've made arrest of some people looting in some areas. This happens during natural disasters and when in evacuation zones. There's nothing new about this, and particularly when you're dealing with really expensive homes that are being evacuated. We've seen this again. That's the ultimate scumbag move as well. Go to prison the rest of your life, don't care.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to.
Speaker 2: Nine, thanks bringing out with us. I'm Felina and I'm just the Morning JV Show Wow, that was a Monday morning wake up call.
Speaker 5: Yeah, three point five in Daily Cities.
Speaker 11: That was quite the Joel.
Speaker 2: Anyways, hope you guys are safe. But that was a nice small one. All right, have a good day.
Speaker 5: How do you guys feel about a nice small one?
Speaker 2: I'm fine with it. That was actually the highlight of my morning so far. Because I always never feel the earthquakes. I never feel any of them.
Speaker 5: You've been just like wanting to feel one. Well, I mean even a dinky.
Speaker 2: It's fomo really that thing that's a.
Speaker 4: Little well, it's you know, reports are three five, three seven whatever. That's that's pretty small earthquake, right, you know, on by our own California standards. But that gave the studio a nice little role, had like a little role feeling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was interesting.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to what the believe is where you can win this JB show. Chug mug, you just got to be the first person to guess today sleep out word sounds easy enough. Let's see if you can get it done. Here is today's clip.
Speaker 4: I just found out my wife ordered a new and she's been waiting till I leave the house for work to use it because it's so noisy.
Speaker 6: Oh she doesn't want.
Speaker 5: You to hear that.
Speaker 4: For a lot of extra supercharged batteries. Yeah, okay, keep that thing charged up, all right. Think about what that bleeped out word could be and use sickos. Don't leave a SICKO guest. Leave a PG guest please, because it is something PG. This is a very family friendly show most of the time, about eighty percent, about forty five percent. This is one percent at the time. Yes, it is all right. Leave that on the talkback. Leave us your name and your city along with your guests. You have to be the first correct answer the morning, of course. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I saw the funniest video of Acon just quick side note. He was on a podcast and he was performing, and none of the younger people on, like in the comments, knew who he was. And they were like, oh my god, this guy's so good. He has so much potential, like he's the next big thing, Like he's already big, he's akon. They had no idea, Yeah, but he.
Speaker 4: I mean to that to their point though, like what would they know him from over the like of recent memory?
Speaker 2: You know, No, Yeah, nothing.
Speaker 5: I had it.
Speaker 2: All right, we are playing what the bleep? Where you can win this JV show Chug Mug just gotta be the first person a guest today's bleeped that word as always leave those guesses on the talk back Mike on the iHeart app, Casha missed it. Here is today's clip.
Speaker 4: I just found out my wife ordered a new and she's been waiting till I leave the house for work to use it because it's so noisy.
Speaker 2: Wow, she doesn't want.
Speaker 5: You to be a that's fine thinking really buzz All right, let's.
Speaker 2: Go to your guesses HIJV show.
Speaker 14: It's Miila from Hayward.
Speaker 11: I think your wife's got a new vacuum by Hope I win.
Speaker 2: That's a good guy.
Speaker 4: That's a good guess, very very popular guests this morning. That just wiped out a lot of people's guesses. And know my wife has a great vacuum right now. That's well, we should say we have a great vacuum. But I did get it for it for a birthday I think recently, and she's loved it. Although I need to talk about this at some point because the other day she said the vacuum cleaner's clogged.
Speaker 5: It doesn't work. Can you like try to fix it? Unclog it? Because she's like, I've tried everything, it doesn't work. There's no suction anymore.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'll take a look at it and you guys, when I found the clog and what came out of there, I was like, hey, we need to have a serious talk about what you think a vacuum cleaner is made for. And I took a picture of what was inside the clog. It'll blow your pa.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm done. No, we'll do that later.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need to talk about that later because it's mind blowing.
Speaker 11: JB Show.
Speaker 2: This is Leo from Saturday. I'm gonna say, airfrar, air frar.
Speaker 5: Maybe they get loaded.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: All right, air, I'm not sure either. I don't have one.
Speaker 4: And that was going to be one of my guests for my wife this year and there was just no The account was empty, no no budget left.
Speaker 5: Do air fires are they noisy? I don't know.
Speaker 2: They make a noise, but they're not super loud.
Speaker 5: Okay, got it.
Speaker 11: Good morning. This is Joanna from Antica and I want to guess that the preeped outward is electric toothbrush.
Speaker 3: Have a great day.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a it's a buzzy one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jarnie got one of those. I got her, I got it for it or stalking when you're for Christmas?
Speaker 2: Here gives psychiat it's a nice toothbrush. Continue to leave those guesses on the talk bag Mike on the new and improved I Heeart Radio.
Speaker 1: App The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Gobby Friday tell you, all right, we're playing with the bleep. Hopefully someone is going to be winning this JB Show. Chug mug, you just got to be the first person to guest today's leaped out where iny case you missed today's clip. Here it is.
Speaker 4: I just found out my wife ordered a new and she's been waiting till I leave the house for work to use it because it's so noisy.
Speaker 2: Wow. All right, hey, this is a family.
Speaker 15: Oh, good morning JB Show.
Speaker 16: It's Sofia and Nanas of NAPA and we think the belief that word is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's a hair dryer. Have a great day. It's a good guy.
Speaker 4: It's a great guest. A lot of people guess that, but you forgot. Maybe you didn't hear that's what I got her for Christmas this year, new hair dryer, so she didn't have to go out and get her own.
Speaker 5: True true, true got her one.
Speaker 4: Thank you for listening from now. I would have loved to have a winner from NAPA this morning.
Speaker 5: I love that book.
Speaker 17: Guess today is she ordered a lawn a lawn look if my wife was waiting until I left for work to fire up her new lawnmower that she ordered to model lawn like my.
Speaker 5: Wife, Kate is a real one, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean, successful career woman, She's driven, and if she was mowing the lawn while before work, while out, man, I would have I mean.
Speaker 6: The ultimate the jackp a lawn looking in the new house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we don't have one of those. We don't have all of those.
Speaker 3: I'm a name is Jada.
Speaker 11: I'm from San Francisco, and I think the bleeped out word is washing machine.
Speaker 5: Love a grand bye bye, I love you right back. That's a good guess. Hey, yeah, great guests, Yeah, good morning JV Show. This is Aaron from San Jose and my guest for the bleeped out word is blender.
Speaker 2: Blender. There we go, all right here today's clip I'm bleeped.
Speaker 4: I just found out my wife ordered a new blender and she's been waiting till I leave the house for work to use it because it's so noisy.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's nice of her.
Speaker 5: Appreciate you. Appreciate Cad.
Speaker 4: She's a real one. She's a real one. Although it would have been better if it was a lawnmower. Get that law more low that grass? All right, First and foremost, shout out.
Speaker 5: To Aaron and San Jose. What's up? What's that? Enjoy your brand new jav show, Chuckmunk. That's a good way to start twenty twenty five, I.
Speaker 4: Would say it so shugging some hot coffee with us, all right. A lot of people came with the correct answer this morning, and I thought they might. We didn't have a winner yesterday, right, No, it's a nice job today everybody. Leo and San Jose had it crag so our buddy Joe in Santa Rosa, Laurie and Morgan Hill, Julie in Bay Point, p V.
Speaker 5: And he's Bay Jen in South City. What's up, Jen?
Speaker 4: What's that up? Josh aka Sloth in San Jose had a correct soda. Brian Dominic Nico and conquered our buddy. Janelle and San Leandro had it, so did West and Panola.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: West? What's up? Jessica and al Lemda had it. So did Bow in Antioch, Patrick in San Francisco. Shout out to him here as well. Nice Non in Santa Clara. I think that's what justice hit right, said Maria and San Leandrew, what's up Maria? What was set up? Buddy?
Speaker 4: Byron and Martitez had it correct as well, amongst a few other people that are getting their guesses in just a little a little bit too late. They're coming in right now.
Speaker 5: But that's all right. You still got it.
Speaker 2: Nice Mark, do it again Monday morning, seven o five. So even had the chance to win this JV show, Chuck, mar.
Speaker 4: I got to give an honorable mention shout out because we got to talk back from Katie in Ponka City, Oklahoma, so they loved.
Speaker 5: The show out there.
Speaker 4: She didn't have the correct dance, but we appreciate you playing all the way and listening from Oklahoma. And I just checked JV show number one in Ponka City, Alklahoma, number one.
Speaker 1: Nice work the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, All right.
Speaker 2: Let's get right to it. Let's go to the phone wilding for nine. Hi is this Kaylee? This is Hi. How's it going? Happy Friday?
Speaker 9: Whoa you too?
Speaker 2: It's going good? Any fun plans for the weekend?
Speaker 4: No plans?
Speaker 2: No plans. Sometimes that's a good thing. Let's see if we can get you these tickets for j Balvin. He's coming to the bay when chess May tenth. May tenth. Alright, that's around Mother's Day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's Mexican Mother's Day.
Speaker 5: Oh, take your mom.
Speaker 2: I am not taking my mom to a concert with me. Why not embarrassing you?
Speaker 5: She'd like to see jalb I think she would not.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that's just me.
Speaker 5: Kaylene.
Speaker 2: You're gonna play the JV show you have nope game. All you gonna do is get three out of four questions?
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: This is random trivia, and the tickets are yours. Okay, okay, let's get right to it. Here is question number one. Aruba is an island nation located in what body of water?
Speaker 9: Atlantic?
Speaker 2: No, that would be the Caribbean.
Speaker 5: The Caribbean. Caribbean, the Caribbean.
Speaker 2: I say Caribbean.
Speaker 5: What's the Caribbean?
Speaker 2: Kaylie? Which do you say, Caribbean, thank you.
Speaker 4: Question number two, which is heavier a baseball or a softball?
Speaker 9: Baseball?
Speaker 5: No, really, that's softball. Softball is heavier?
Speaker 4: Already lost? Well, maybe you can do so good on these next two questions that we give the extra credit like we're just blown away by how good your answers are.
Speaker 2: Let's see what happens here this question number three. Now, Kayley finished this expression, A penny saved is a penny blank.
Speaker 5: I don't know, guys, I want no penny saved? Is a penny take a.
Speaker 9: Guess, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Penny saved is a penny earned?
Speaker 5: Have you guys?
Speaker 4: Have you ever have you heard that expression? I have a penny saved is a penny earned? That's just saving your money is just as good as going out and earning it. Save your money, people.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Question number four, Oh, you need this one to avoid the holy horrible trivia that I'm about to shout.
Speaker 5: But question number four true or false? A snail can sleep for up to ten years.
Speaker 4: That's true, Holy horrible. Oh No, that last question, it was a tricky one. Al can sleep. Some types of snails can sleep for up to three years. Can you imagine taking a nap for three years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds nice, but to know that's a good point.
Speaker 5: That's why this was a little true or false.
Speaker 2: Make you kind of sad. Snails are just sleep in mind of their own business, and then kids come and just pour salt all over.
Speaker 5: Them, smush them in their shells.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't that be nice to just be able to just retract back into your shell and just take a nap for three years and then wake up and be like, is this current presidency over? Nope, I'm gonna go back to sleep for one more year and then you come back out again.
Speaker 2: You said too much? Sorry, Yeah, hey, Harry, game wasn't good, not at all, but hey, we really appreci on. Don't hang up yet, have a great weekend. Don't hang up. Just is going to talk to you in the next room. Okay, okay, all right, hang on, Grahama got some shout out.
Speaker 4: Let's yeah, let's let's try to brighten everyone's day up. All right, some shout outs. A lot of moms, and my damn one says, can you please wish my son Elijah a birthday? Happy birthday on Friday. His birthday is Saturday. He loves listening to the podcast with me. Thank you, and that is from Naomi. So happy you have your birthday, Elijah. I hope you have a great day tomorrow. Another one says, hope it's not too late for a shout out tomorrow.
Speaker 5: My son's name is Nico.
Speaker 4: He's turning fifteen, and I just want to say I'm so proud of the young man he's becoming. We'll listen to you guys every single morning. That's from Samantha, so happy happy birthday, Nico. Hey Graham, we listen to you guys every morning I wait to school. Can you please give a shout out to my son for his birthday? Happy eighth birthday, Dylan. We love you so much, love Daddy, Mommy and Mason. So there you go, Happy birthday Dylan.
Speaker 5: So far.
Speaker 4: Now, this is a very special request that came in with a lot of instructions attached to it, Selenna, so just bear with me. It requires it was requested that there is a techno music bed that plays under it, So just.
Speaker 5: Just deal with it, Okay.
Speaker 2: I kind of like it.
Speaker 4: Hey, bestie, is I want to give a shout out, like a special special shout out for our special birthday by. He may not have blue eyes, b six ' five or be in finance, but he's like totally turning forty two today and that's like giving total sugar daddy vibes, which is so hot. Happy birthday, Edgar without the haircut. You're like totally like living life like a rock star. So like, happy birthday, damit, Happy.
Speaker 2: Birthday Edgar without the haircuts. Oh my god, that was awesome.
Speaker 5: That was very good.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Edgar, Thank you. Hope you have a great birthday. But that deserves one more then thank you.
Speaker 2: I hope that does not open up the floodgates for everyone with special requests. I don't think we're doing that anybody.
Speaker 5: I hope not. The honest peez.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: In the Bay. Okay, so did Selena Gomez and Bennie Blanco secretly get married already? This is so juicy, so we all know that they are engaged. But she can check this out right, Okay. Du Moi which is a gossip account on social media. The person who runs it always has those blind items. You guys know, what those are, right, mm hmm, like a little piece of info, but they don't say the name of the celebrities. Says this a list singer or this actor or whatever. So there was one that came in this week that read this newly engaged a list businesswoman slash actress and her new fiance are already married and secretly did it over the New Year's holiday at her home. They're still planning on throwing a much bigger wedding with their close family and friends, but she just didn't want to wait any longer to marry her man. Now here's why a lot of people are pointing out that this blind item might actually be true and about Selena and Benny, because back in August, this same person got another blind item that an A List actress slash semi retired singer got engaged to her boyfriend of a year at their beach house. And that was the same month that fans suspected she was engaged after she posted that picture hiding her ring finger, if you guys remember that, and then four months later she went public with her engagement.
Speaker 4: So they were right about that one. They were right about that and probably right about this.
Speaker 2: Right and there was another blind item another well Yeah mid December, saying that this retired singer now fully interned actress is planning and walking down the aisle fairly quickly, that her and her fiance aren't planning on being engaged for a long time, and they want to have a big ceremony either in her home state Selena Gomtz is from Texas if you don't know, or in California later on. So everything is like lining up with they might have had like a small secret ceremony over in years.
Speaker 5: What do you guys think? I think it's true. I believe it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just seems like they have been so wrapped up in that whirlwind romance and everything.
Speaker 5: Why wait, let's do enough Exactly.
Speaker 4: Everyone's been in that phase of a relationship, you know, where it's like this is it we know for sure? Why waits, let's run off together and get married.
Speaker 5: Let's you know.
Speaker 4: And I think she's definitely still in that phase, or at least was, you know, it appears that its way that they're still in that phase and where she's completely overlooked the fact that her man looks like a hairy toe knuckle. And I'm kidding, I'm joking. It's not nice to talk about people's appearance. It's just a little joking, but it's kind of true. But yeah, I mean, is this something I waited on the JV show prediction journal for Tony?
Speaker 2: Did we make predictions double check?
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 7: I want to say this was something you waited on for last year. I don't think it was part of this year's prediction.
Speaker 4: Maybe that was one that I got right last year, that they'd get that they would get engaged.
Speaker 5: But yeah, no, I mean, it's totally tracks, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. I think it's true. Graham, what do you have right?
Speaker 5: Quick update on the fires.
Speaker 4: Obviously that's the biggest story nationwide, probably even globally. These fires are going to be the most destructive and most devastating, probably in California history. Strong Santa Anna wins hit the fire zone and are projected hit the fire zone this morning. They're saying the winds are going to be the most active this morning and then tapeer off as the day goes on, which is bad news. As fire fighters attempt to gain as much ground as they can on these fires, of which they have done that made some progress. Update on those Palisades fires now eight percent contained, close to twenty thousand acres burned there. The Eton fire still is zero percent and fourteen thousand acres burned there. Again, there are five fires burning right now. Those two are the biggest. Canneth fire is one thousand acres and thirty five percent contained. That's the one that they think in Arson may have set. Apparently a person is in custody that fire being in the cause of that fire under investigation, but thirty five percent contained there. That's the one that's near Calabasas Hurst fire thirty seven percent contained. Lydia Fire seventy five percent contained. Those are the two smallest of the five fires that are going. Again, these fires have combined to consume over thirty four thousand acres and ten thousand structures destroyed. We know most of those are homes. The death toll has risen up to ten. We talked about it earlier. Earlier, the La County sheriff says he expects that number to continue to rise. Tragically, so very very sad, but hoping that the winds died down enough today where they can later today where they can gain some more ground on the fires. Because they said there's another strong Santa Ana wind event forecasted for some time next a.
Speaker 6: Really really different Yes, I did go back to the prediction journal.
Speaker 7: Okay, Graham, you got it correct about the engagement last year. That's right, because you said engagement and that it had already happened.
Speaker 5: Yes, so you got that correct.
Speaker 7: Selena, you still have one at play because you said a baby this year and marriage. So okay, I could see that there's a possible baby on the way.
Speaker 2: Maybe my prediction that correct. They never are, but we'll see.
Speaker 14: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you Jess, and thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we are.
Speaker 2: The show hooking you up with sold out weekend tickets.
Speaker 10: Hey, Wild ninety four nine, it's Billy and San Francisco. Oh my gosh, you guys are amazing. Always the best tickets, always the best shows. Love it, love it, love it. Hope when the weekend tickets for the weekend in La all right, doctora Sue?
Speaker 11: Thanks?
Speaker 2: Thanks, Yeah, the weekend going to be at the Rose Bowl. It is one hundred percent sold out. You cannot get these tickets unless you went in with the JV Show. All you have to do is leave us a talk back just like that one Your Name City, Why you love Wild, get it in before at nine am, and that's going to qualify you to win these tickets. I don't know why that was hard for me to say. Before we get to this creepy phenomenon going out at your new house, Graham, what do we make of all these reports saying that TikTok has said that they plan to shut down here in the US by January nineteenth, unless the Supreme Court strikes some type of deal or strikes it down or whatever. Like, is this actually happening? That's what everyone was talking about on Instagram yesterday.
Speaker 4: I would be is this as the company is an actual statement from what I've read?
Speaker 5: Such?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: I mean I don't know.
Speaker 4: They're battling us in court right now, so i'd be interesting that they would just flip the switch and turn it off.
Speaker 5: But it's possible they're private company and do whatever they wants.
Speaker 7: I am not ready for this. I will have a lot of extra time after though. That's gonna be nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah. What are people going to do with all their new founds free time? Or are they just going to jump to a different app?
Speaker 2: It's crazy? Is so many people have become dependent on income from social media, TikTok being a major one of those. What are all of those people are going to do if it happened.
Speaker 5: They're stressing right now.
Speaker 2: They are stressing, all right. So Graham, you are moved into the new house.
Speaker 4: Yep, moved in right before Christmas, and it was a very stressful time because I had to pass our building final and then we had to move and then move out of our other place. But now we're finally getting settled in our new house, and let me just tell you, it is awesome. I'm so like, I cannot be more proud of what I've built there. I'm feeling really good about it. But we still have a lot of fun to do and all that stuff. But one thing that I pointed out to you guys that has happened a few times now is birds are hitting crashing into our windows. And look, this house has some big windows, so look that can't be that uncommon, right. Well, we had a day this past weekend, I think I think it was on Saturday, where multiple birds hit the windows and one of them sadly didn't make it. Oh, and I had to sweep that bird onto a rake, and then I carried him and then I just kind of flung him.
Speaker 5: Why didn't know what to do with them bury him. I just returned him nature at some vultures ceremony.
Speaker 2: His life has ended.
Speaker 5: I took a moment and.
Speaker 4: I said my goodbyes, and I said sorry about what happened. Maybe you should look where you're going next time. And the bird didn't respond to that, and none of it. Let me just say this, none of his friends and family showed up to the service, which I thought. I thought it was very telling that maybe they didn't like this bird anyways, And so I said my goodbyes. Well, then yesterday another bird hit the exact same window and it didn't make it. We actually had two birds hit that window yesterday, one of them during My wife works from home and she has a big window for her kind of office space in the house, and that's the one that has now claimed two birds lives. The second one yesterday, another bird had to get the rake again and go through the hole.
Speaker 5: Oh my procedure again.
Speaker 4: And then when she was on a video call for work, another one hit the window and she thinks it was a big hawk because it was so so loud, and I heard her from the other room telling people on the call because like, what was that?
Speaker 5: Are you okay?
Speaker 4: And she's like, just another bird crashed in the window. So we've had now had four or five birds hit the same window. I mean why some people had.
Speaker 2: To wait in on this because I did look it up and Google Google says it's it's a sign of like new beginnings, things are coming to an end, right it design of change And I was like, okay, well that kind of makes sense, like you moved into a new house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the changes. Somebody played a window right in the greation path.
Speaker 2: This is why I need people to weigh in though. It's because I mean I've watched a lot of scary movies. Yeah, and the one thing that always happens in every scary movie when there's like signs that something bad is about to happen, it's always birds crashing into windows.
Speaker 5: It is so yes, it's scary movie A long time.
Speaker 2: A bad omen that something bad is looming, right.
Speaker 7: Yep, it's not normal for that to happen. I mean, who has that happened within a span of two weeks.
Speaker 4: The thing that's perplexing me is I don't believe in bad omens and things like that. But the thing that is perplexing me is why is it the same window? Like on that side of the house. You've got six different windows to choose from. Why are they picking that one? That one seems like the hardest one to hit to me, that's weird.
Speaker 7: Yeah, some they send something there, they're going to it and then they don't notice the window.
Speaker 5: So maybe they're just trying to like go, say what's up to Kate because she's in there work.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's that.
Speaker 6: What Maybe it's the couch that Kate picked up on the side of the road. Maybe something happened on that couch.
Speaker 5: She did pick up a street couch it is, and it is currently in that space that was.
Speaker 2: Their favorite street couch, and they're just trying to get to their their nesting place.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I mean, I don't know what they're doing, but something's happening and I don't get it. That is creepy.
Speaker 4: There's just and you guys, when the sun catches that window just right, all you see is imprints of birds.
Speaker 2: You'll see where they're that's discussed.
Speaker 4: You can see the spots that they've collided like their little wing feathers, like the little imprint. So sad rip the two birds. But most of them bounced off and kept living their best lives, I hope.
Speaker 2: But that yeah, except for their beaks are broken and hanging off.
Speaker 5: But maybe yeah, their beaks are just slightly crooked now and they fly a little.
Speaker 2: You will keep us updated.
Speaker 1: It is weird the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking in to Graham about his house because the birds keep on smagging into the same window of the new house time after time.
Speaker 5: When we've lost two birds, are right, peop.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 13: This is Lee.
Speaker 8: I'm from Campbell and I just wanted to say, to distract the birds, I think you should hang like a.
Speaker 5: A CD.
Speaker 8: I know a friend of mine had the same problem and she would hang like a CD and to distract the birds from coming.
Speaker 5: So maybe that'll help.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have seen people do that.
Speaker 4: Where First question, where do I get a CD from? I'm only twenty seven half I barely.
Speaker 5: Even know what those are.
Speaker 4: Also, I built this brand new, beautiful house, and do you want me to decorate the outside with a bunch of CDs?
Speaker 5: I'm just hanging CDs all over my house.
Speaker 6: Unless you want more dead birds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll take the dead birds. Look verdiculous.
Speaker 2: Okay, birds have souls.
Speaker 4: To the.
Speaker 2: Right, next to the JV show, it is our JV show Chug Wheel Game. No, this never ends well because normally one of us has to spen the Chugwe and chug.
Speaker 1: So I'm disgusting the JV show. On Wild ninety four nine, A lot.
Speaker 2: Of people have thoughts about these birds that keep crashing into your windows the new House.
Speaker 14: Graham, Hi JV show. This is TJ from Alameda. Graham, your story about the birds hitting the windows is so sad. I do have a story. It happens at my mother's house as well. And she calls those little marks that they leave behind after they hit the window breast and plants yip. Happy Friday, have a great weekend.
Speaker 5: Guy rested less. That's great. You know, little bird breast, take a.
Speaker 4: Breast to the bustle you hit the windows, They do leave a mark.
Speaker 5: They leave the mark one a JV show Loo from south Sea, Graham, I know you said that.
Speaker 10: You know several types of different birds have hit your window, like the little ones make a certain sound.
Speaker 5: But you said even a hawk hit your window. When that one hit the window was a sound like hop pola little hawk there.
Speaker 2: Hey, in their lives over here and not all you can do is crack jokes. Come on, where's your soul like that one? Let's go to the phones, Weldady.
Speaker 5: For nin and Hi?
Speaker 9: Who is this all right?
Speaker 2: This is an what's my daughters?
Speaker 16: Anya and Aliyah?
Speaker 2: Anna and Naya Alia?
Speaker 5: Remember that?
Speaker 2: Yes, the triple a over here? Hey, how's your morning going? Oh so so not good? Well, thank you for being on. You're gonna play the chug wheel game with us. Here's how it works, Graham. You asked Jess eight questions off the air. We're gonna play that back and stop down after each one. Anna. If you can guess Jess's answer correctly, you gotta get four points. If you guess it right four times, you win a JB Show chug mug. One of us is gonna be stuck spin in the chug wheel. We're gonna draw names, Graham. What are some of the things on the chug wheel?
Speaker 4: This is all right on today's chug wheel, and today's featured item is Beanie Weenie water. I don't know want to get into what that is. We have tonic water, prune juice, a new entry for today's chug wheel as well, yes, as well as I do not need that, as well as bean sprout water.
Speaker 5: Well I don't know what that is, but it comes in the can.
Speaker 4: We have lemon juice, and we also, of course always will have the soup du jour. And I just checked with the JV Show official chef and this morning soup is hearty chicken noodle.
Speaker 2: Okay. I like chicken noodle soup.
Speaker 5: Okay, I think. And Jess, I just want to let this out.
Speaker 4: Jess is lobbying that people now need to get five out of eight correct in order to chug, because Jess already had to chug four things from the chug Wheel this week because she liked to make it a little harder because she thinks she's gonna get drawn again.
Speaker 5: What do you guys think about that? Five out of eight?
Speaker 4: People were upset last time we made that switch. But Jess, throughout this rule change, I'm just throwing.
Speaker 5: It out to the people, Okay.
Speaker 2: The reason why I'm okay with five is because since we've started asking each other the questions, it's been a little easier for you listening because you know the show so well.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's what we do. We're gonna keep it at four today. We'll see how it goes, and then we'll discuss going Arnatt.
Speaker 2: Are you ready Anna, Let's get to it questions. Here's the first one.
Speaker 5: If you're at an Asian restaurant, do you use chopsticks or a fork?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Jess said? Chopsticks or fork? Chopsticks?
Speaker 5: Chop six?
Speaker 2: All right, boy for you.
Speaker 4: On the next question, do you trust that Selena will be honest about not drinking during dry January?
Speaker 2: What do you think she said?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: No, Oh my god, I'm with you on I'm with you on that one.
Speaker 2: Jos Wow, I'll prove it to you.
Speaker 5: Correct so far.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the next question. If you could only live in one season, what would it be?
Speaker 2: What do you think.
Speaker 4: Fall that's perfect for three? She only needs one more. The remaining five questions to get.
Speaker 2: One of us has to be fine if you know the show, it's too.
Speaker 5: Easy for think you.
Speaker 4: The next question, is there a celebrity I'll there that you would use a hall pass on if your boyfriend gave you one?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Jess answered, Yeah, the new Lion King guy?
Speaker 6: What's his name?
Speaker 5: So you would use one?
Speaker 6: Oh no if he gave me one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, okay, so one incorrect? What's the you would you would do? Move as?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who's the Lion King?
Speaker 6: Guys are very handsome, Aaron Pierre, He I guess voice.
Speaker 5: I just made that up. It's actually all right. The cartoon, you would do the cartoon or the actual person.
Speaker 2: It's a person that voices the car, and you would do if your boyfriend let you?
Speaker 4: Interesting, who do you think has better fashion sense?
Speaker 5: Selena or Graham?
Speaker 2: Anna? What do you think? Jess said.
Speaker 6: Selena?
Speaker 5: I would like to contest that answer.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, hey, that's true facts. Jes speaks no lies. Interesting, Anna?
Speaker 17: You one?
Speaker 5: She has already won the go want to go through the remaining questions?
Speaker 2: All have time for that, Anna, Thank you so much for playing. You got yourself a chug.
Speaker 7: Congratulations and I want to be happy for you, but I just can't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I hope you understand.
Speaker 2: Anna. Hang on, We're going to get some info from you to get you that chug mug. All right, I'm reaching into this.
Speaker 5: Bag of you get to draw today. You get to draw today? Yeah, please be Jess and go for a fifth? Please?
Speaker 2: Shaking the bag?
Speaker 5: She already chugged four times this week? What is one more chug? All right?
Speaker 4: Solena is reaching into the bag and the name she has chosen, the name.
Speaker 5: She has selected is just read it for me.
Speaker 2: I can't do it.
Speaker 5: Oh no, don't. The suspense is killing me.
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 5: You've got to be kidding me? I was not expected neither lock youll me? Did I lock?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: It was a very fun would I would do? Almost? I almost feel bad?
Speaker 2: Okay, no, can I start?
Speaker 7: I do submit this rule that if your name gets picked like, your name gets taken out for the next week.
Speaker 2: Think you.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, I do feel bad that Jess got it again.
Speaker 6: We gotta do something about this.
Speaker 2: There's it's not fair that I just picked.
Speaker 4: But these were two independent, unrelated events. You did have to spend the chug wheel Earli this week because you lost the season.
Speaker 7: That one giant If we take that one out, Okay, I have probably spun the wheel ten more times than you guys have.
Speaker 2: But it's honestly not our fault. Your name is just more pickable. Before I even drew a name, Jess even went through, made sure all our names are there.
Speaker 5: Everything's legit.
Speaker 2: You saw me shake up your back. I picked one, and it just that.
Speaker 7: That's why why can't we like after somebody goes, let's say, okay, maybe you guys don't want to do once, but maybe twice. After someone goes twice, we remove their name.
Speaker 6: That way make some more fair chugs. It's not as fun if it's just me chugging off.
Speaker 5: As I was prepared. Actually more fun if I find it more fun. I was prepared to chug.
Speaker 4: I was certainly it was me because you go, I'm actually not gonna step up as your tribute in this situation. I just think we need to set the bar a little higher because he's getting two people are getting the questions too easily, and they're saying this to Chug.
Speaker 5: There's got to be weeks where.
Speaker 2: Look, nobody chuggure that you guys know the show so well. That warms my heart, it really does. But we don't want to chug so much.
Speaker 5: We have to adjust the metric.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't want to chug so much.
Speaker 2: Correction that just doesn't want to chug so much.
Speaker 4: Now that we've got handled that business, we do have to spend the chug wheel if you're just joining us, Jess.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, his name was drawn for today's chug wheel game.
Speaker 4: On this morning's chug Wheels that she'll be spinning from, we have beat juice, lemon juice, something called bean sprout water, prune juice, tonic water, Beanie Weenie water, and of course the soup desure and the chef said, it's a hearty chicken noodle this monk morning. So Justice stepping up and she's about to spin the wheel. She looks just strapped already. The wheel is now spinning and it has landed on be.
Speaker 6: I'm going home. I hate you guys.
Speaker 2: I hate you guys.
Speaker 5: Beanie Weenie water.
Speaker 4: If you don't know that Beanie Whenie is okay, it's like hot dogs and beans in a can.
Speaker 2: I hate everything.
Speaker 5: Be drinking chugging the water after Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show, I'm Selena Graham, and I'm sad at least you're not mad at us. I'm not mad at you, guys.
Speaker 5: I understand it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, I'm mad that you guys don't get picked. So I'm mad at my luck.
Speaker 5: You're mad at the chug wheel.
Speaker 7: Gods, if you're just tuning in, and I'm mad at you Graham because you created this day.
Speaker 2: It's all Graham's fault.
Speaker 4: That's for if you're just tuning in. Jess did, unfortunately get chosen to spend the chuggheel this morning. She has spun the wheel and it has landed on something called Beanie Weenie water.
Speaker 5: Now let me explain.
Speaker 4: I've got two cans of Van Camp's Beanie Weenie Original looks like it's Beanie Beanie Weenie original flavor. It's beans and sliced up hot dogs in a can. And I'm just gonna drain this right now so that it's chuggable.
Speaker 6: But you know what, By the way, we are live on JV Morning Show Instagram.
Speaker 2: Make sure you're checking us out.
Speaker 5: It is a little thicker than I expected.
Speaker 2: And the cans are pretty small. I feel like it's not gonna be a lot of liquid.
Speaker 4: I got two cans, but they are small cans, and so I don't think it's going to be that bad.
Speaker 2: Is it too thick?
Speaker 4: Dropped a hot dog in there, a little weenie got a little weenie got in there, all right. Let me just d no, it's not too chick, too thick to chug to chick to chug.
Speaker 2: Damn beanie weenie. If you want it, I can pour some of my water that I've been drinking out of for the past few days in there.
Speaker 5: Not necessary necessary.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're welcome for even offering.
Speaker 4: Sorry, it's a slow drain on these beanie weenies. I just it takes a long time to get all.
Speaker 7: Somebody please tell me, no, someone tell me how I can fix my luck because I don't know what who's doing something Like we think somebody's like Hursty or something, maybe.
Speaker 2: Sage or I.
Speaker 5: Think we got to talk back.
Speaker 4: Somebody wants to shout out Jess and stand in solidarity with you because they feel bad that you've gotten chosen this many times.
Speaker 15: Good morning, Happy chug Will Friday just spoke of just in time for my favorite thing every Friday, and I just want to give a chat out to the chug Will champion Friday. Las Yes, hey, man, I don't know how you do it, and I don't know how you just keep getting lucky man, Happy Friday, y'all, I love you guys.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday. Yeah, yes, you're so lucky.
Speaker 6: I can't. I can't keep doing this, you guys. My body is like slowly dying inside.
Speaker 4: Fin Look I've drained the two cans in there and sle it to your point. They are small. This is like a half chug this water. I think it's about.
Speaker 2: Avy Morning Show. She's about to chug on Instagram JB Morning Show. If you're not following us already, do it now, all right, Jess.
Speaker 6: I'm tired.
Speaker 5: Just makehaust you've got this. It's just a little bit of beanie weenie water. Who hasn't drinking weenie water before in their life?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm not looking forward to the chunk that fell in there by the way.
Speaker 4: All right, there was two two beans and two slices of hot dog, and they better be gone to make this unofficial.
Speaker 5: Chug tears everyone happy.
Speaker 4: Here she goes all right, she has her mouth and she is it's always the look on her face. Lets me know how bad it is, and it's bad.
Speaker 2: Let's got it all in there.
Speaker 4: Shooh oh no, oh my god, she's got a mouthful of weenies.
Speaker 5: It's not that bad, right, that's a delicious little treat. Look, she kind of likes it. No, no, she did. Think she made a face like she kind of liked.
Speaker 2: She made it look like it was so tasty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was bad. That was how are the weenies?
Speaker 6: It wasn't as bad as I thought.
Speaker 4: Though, You're welcome, You're welcome, all the complaints.
Speaker 5: I always get picked for the jug bug and she liked it.
Speaker 7: Oh, she likes about I guess the chug Wheel Champs.
Speaker 2: Where the chug Wheel Champ is here?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Jess, how is the tummy situation at the moment?
Speaker 11: So far?
Speaker 2: It's it's going good. If you missed it, Jess got done chugging some Beanie Weenie water chugging again because I get it looked.
Speaker 4: Nutritious and she was chewing a couple bites of whenies and oh cool.
Speaker 5: I kind of think she. I kind of think she liked it, you know what.
Speaker 10: I think.
Speaker 6: I was expecting it to be way worse.
Speaker 7: It still wasn't good, don't get me wrong, but I was expecting way worse.
Speaker 6: So then I was like, Okay, I guess I'll get through this.
Speaker 7: I think I I bar I've literally gotten everything that is the worst on the wheels.
Speaker 6: So now it's like it can only get better.
Speaker 2: I guess you know what, that's a great way to look at it.
Speaker 7: Jess's but I'm still manifesting one of you guys.
Speaker 13: Go it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: Wow, Jennifer Lopez is being linked to a new actor. I thought she was gonna say single forever. That's what she said, right, she was going to focus on herself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's always the time of tough breakup and yeah, it's time to focus on myself.
Speaker 2: Look, it's not official, but during the holiday season, she was spending some time in Aspen, right, and she was seen multiple places, a bar, you know, being one of them, And she was seen with a group of friends. And in this group of friends was actor Kevin Kostner. Now it looks like a mutual hangout. There's a lot of people there. It wasn't like a day, it was like one on one. But according to sources, they were seen around town together, different locations, and it looked to this source like there was some heavy flirting going on. So maybe it's not like an exclusive thing yet, but there's something there.
Speaker 5: How can I ask the question how old is Kevin costumes?
Speaker 17: Ella?
Speaker 5: I was that's what was gonna be my that was going to be my answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's sixty nine. Oh what a good number for her.
Speaker 4: I thought he may have already been. I thought he may have already been in his seventies. But okay, six almost sixty nine, he's right there. Interesting, very interesting. What do you guys think any merit to this?
Speaker 2: I I think so. I mean, we can't expect somebody to not want companionship, you know, to not want anybody around, to not want some loving.
Speaker 4: But what about te NT time And when we hear it's like cliche, I'm going to be single for I'll just focus on myself and all this stuff.
Speaker 5: What about that?
Speaker 4: Because I do think there is some value in that to have some time to be introspective and actually work on your set.
Speaker 5: Fan be single for ten minutes, But if love.
Speaker 6: Comes during that time, you're not going to say.
Speaker 2: No to it?
Speaker 17: Right?
Speaker 2: What if this is the one they're both coming off some breakups, he's newly divorced.
Speaker 5: You can bond over Yeah, okay too? That is okay, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: Really quick. We do have Liam Payne's official cause of death, and according to the report, it is poly trauma. That means multiple injuries that involve multiple organs or systems. Everyone's like, wow, we already like knew obviously how things happened and what happened, but hearing that just makes it so official and fans very sad to hear this. Yeah, well, we makes it so much more final, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 5: And we knew what was car what was coming there, but that just came.
Speaker 2: Down this week. Graham, are you going to talk about the fires?
Speaker 5: I mean, I give a quick update.
Speaker 4: I mean, cal Fire hasn't doesn't have any updated statistics other than the ones I've shared earlier, and they're still again not great as winds are expected to pick up this morning hopefully though they project them to taper off later this afternoon. I think there's a red flag high wind fire warning whatever in effect till like two pm, so hopefully after that firefighters can gain ground. But Palisades Fire eight percent contained, close to twenty thousand acres burned right there, and Eaten Fire that's the one still zero percent contained with around fourteen thousand acres burned so far, five fires basically currently going.
Speaker 5: The other three are smaller.
Speaker 4: The Canna fire is the one they're investigating for arson, and that one's right around thousand acres and thirty five percent contained, the Hurst fire and Lydia Fire thirty seven percent and then seventy five percent for Lydia fire.
Speaker 5: So hopefully they.
Speaker 4: Continue to gain some ground on these things. Because we talked about it earlier. Another wind event can comin for next week, so very difficult conditions. And the humidity is the other thing, very very low humidity. It's very very dry down there.
Speaker 2: Did you see ABC News anchor David Mrror, Yes, why he's getting ripped.
Speaker 5: Yes, I did go to JB Morning Show.
Speaker 2: We have this video on our Instagram story.
Speaker 8: He is out.
Speaker 2: It looks like the apocalypse has just taking place. That's what it looks like down in southern California right now. And he's reporting on the fires and he's wearing this yellow like fire resistant ABC fireman looking jacket and he turns around and you can see clothes.
Speaker 4: Pins, multiple clothes pins running down the back of that jacket to make it give it a more like that's what you do. If you're getting fitted for a tucks or something. They'll bring it, show you what it's gonna look like when they tailor it into you. And that's what they did. You know, firefighting jackets and these kind of jacket clues, they're there. They're one size fit all. They're not they're not custom fitted. He does look good in it from the front.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wanted to make it a little tighter, say, show off the muscles in the arms. And he turn around and you just see his jacket pinned in places that should not be there.
Speaker 5: Are you guys?
Speaker 4: A lot of people very outraged by this that look at our homes are burning and you're worried about looking svelt in your jacket.
Speaker 5: Where are you at on this?
Speaker 7: I can't blame him for wanting, for wanting and look good. A lot of people are gonna see him on TV and he wants to look snatched.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, people are coming for him, Like, how much of a narcissist can you be? I get it. I'm not there yet. I'm not fully outraged. I think it's funny. I think it's stupid, Like, but.
Speaker 5: Are you me mad?
Speaker 4: If somebody runs a comb through their hair before they go on Live to me, look at you. My house is burning down and you're over here pombing your hair to go on TV or putting makeup on or whatever like.
Speaker 5: Come on, it's not like.
Speaker 6: It's affecting the way he's reporting his.
Speaker 4: Well, bro, do you made a big mistake turning around when you go look at the house behind me here and I'll show you. I just do have time to rant here a little bit. I've said, I've quelled a rant inside of me all morning.
Speaker 8: You have.
Speaker 2: Let's do this because I love me a Graham rants. Okay, these can run a little long. I feel like we need more time, but I want to give you all the time you need.
Speaker 4: Next, thank you, I want to rant about fires and people stuff that's people are posting and it's driving me out.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm with you.
Speaker 5: We'll do it next year.
Speaker 2: While then, if the.
Speaker 1: JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to another one of Graham's epic rants, people weighing in on Jess having to chug again. In case you missed it, we play the Chug Wheel game every Friday. Eight twenty we lost, which means we had to draw names. I drew Jess's name, she had to chug Beanie Weenie water.
Speaker 18: Great job, Jess, You're definitely the chug wheel champion. Hopefully they give you a break now, but at least next three or four times. But the real question is chess, and you prefer clam or the weenie Now that.
Speaker 5: You have both, good cool. That was a good question in Jess Bots.
Speaker 4: You had that one of the times you had to chug clam juice and then this time Beanie Weenie water.
Speaker 5: So you are a team Weenie team.
Speaker 6: WEENI for sure got it.
Speaker 2: You could be both.
Speaker 6: No, Weenie was way about.
Speaker 2: A hundred percent week.
Speaker 18: Kay.
Speaker 16: All you gotta say is, you guys are super mean to Jess. She has a perfectly good, freaking idea for the freaking chug thing. And you guys are being super mean. You're being like the older mean brother and sister siblings to the young, little, younger one in the family. You guys need to be nice.
Speaker 5: Be nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, be nice, you guys.
Speaker 4: I don't, I don't. I don't want people to think we are bullying Jess. The draw is fair, the spin is fair. We can't be We try to be as transparent and post videos of that, so everyone can see that it is unfortunate luck of the draw and Justice had a brutal week because she did have to pay off a chug Wheel bet earlier this week, which.
Speaker 5: She took like a champion, and today the Beanie weeniewire.
Speaker 4: She also she is now anointed the chug Wheel Champion, which is nice as the title she doesn't want to hold, but she has it, and I and I apologize for the You know, we laughed pretty hard when the wheel landed on Beanie Wean water, as I think you guys would have if I had drawn it and spun and it landed on beani Ei Water. I think you guys would have all laughed in my face as well. So I apologize that I came off sounding mean.
Speaker 2: But you know why did we get so soft?
Speaker 6: Next week I get to know.
Speaker 2: And I also want to let everyone know before we draw names. Jess, you were going through them, making sure they're all in there, wrinkling them up or doing whatever you did to them. He's not really bad, lucky guys.
Speaker 5: The tide will turn. The tide statistics Graham is yours? All right? I need to rant for a minute.
Speaker 4: I go on a lot of rants from time to time on the show, and something brewed in me before the show this morning seeing a lot of what I'm seeing posted on social media about the fires in LA and I can't hold my tongue any longer. I am sick of all the armchair firefighting experts posting idiotic crap about how the only fires are so preventable, and there's got to be somebody to blame for this everything in today's world, somebody has to be to blame, Someone has to be to blame. Who's to blame? Oh, relly, what would you have done about it? Firefighting expert? We could have ten thousand extra firefighters on salaries standing by for this very moment.
Speaker 5: But guess what.
Speaker 4: You would complain that we are paying thousands of firefighters all this money to sit around for a fire that happens once every ten, fifteen.
Speaker 5: Years, or whatever do you want est to. We could do it, We could do it.
Speaker 4: Were gonna have one hundred thousand firefighters on STAF sitting there. But you complain about us spending that money. We could have spent billions of dollars upgrading all our infrastructures. We have brand new, higher capacity, higher pressure water lines that run to every street corner in California.
Speaker 5: All the hydrants would have the best supply of water. You want to spend billions on that? No, you'd probably complain about that.
Speaker 4: We could spend billions on a fleet of new firefighting air tankers when our schools are crumbling.
Speaker 5: But okay, what do you want to do?
Speaker 4: All this stuff would be great if we had a limitless budget, which we don't because rich people keep convincing you that it's somehow bad for you to have them and other big companies pay their fair share of taxes.
Speaker 5: That's why we don't have any money.
Speaker 4: They're convincing you that it's against your own interest to have them pay their fair share. We'd have more money for things like firefighting. This is a natural design. This is what happens when the climate has changed. It hasn't rained in southern California all winter. Is there someone to blame for that, a specific person or a certain political party, I don't know. People build houses into steep hillsides in that part of the country, surrounded by trees so they can have a view of the ocean. You want to cut down all the trees. You want to say it's illegal to build a house on a hillside. I don't know you would say that's infringing on your freedom. People that aren't from here, shut up. We don't need your opinions about raking the forests or clearing the brush. You know how massive that scope of work would be. California is huge. Are there areas for improvement on this, yes, of course there are. But when a hurricane or a tornado wipes out whole neighborhoods, we don't sit back here and say, well, someone must be to blame for this. Why haven't they built better sea walls. Why haven't they upgraded every single house to be able to with stand one hundred and fifty mile an hour winds? Why are they allowed to build a trailer park in an area where hurricanes are prone or tornadoes? That should be against the law. Everyone's first thoughts should be how can we help? How can we learn from these things be better prepared next time? Instead of just a immediately wanting to rile everyone up to find someone to blame.
Speaker 5: I mean, who is to blame for it not raining all this year in southern California? Who is that person? Tell me I love to see me?
Speaker 4: I'd like to send them a strongly worded email about maybe give some rain. That's the reason that this fire is happening in January. It's in the middle of winter. It's because they've had like a tenth of an inch of rain in La this winter. That's the person. Oh wait, so if you're posting on social media about this type of stuff, it's not time for this. It's not time for the politics. The fires are not even they barely have a fraction of containment. This is going to be a situation that goes on for a long time. It's going to be one of the most destructive, heartbreaking natural disasters that's ever going to strike our state. Don't post this stuff. If you want to post something, make sure that is helpful. Post ways to help people because there are so many people that have lost their homes and lost everything. We need to be helping people, unifying, coming together for that instant division was what people are posting right now and dividing people even more so we can argue about who's to blame.
Speaker 5: Natural disaster is horrific. It is awful. Post about how you can bring.
Speaker 4: People together to help everybody in southern California. All else shut up, don't do it. It's making me so mad. I'm seeing so much of the stuff me too.
Speaker 2: The conspiracy.
Speaker 4: People are losing everything and you're out, Like right, I think it was.
Speaker 2: Done on purpose. Insurance companies dropped insurance policies because they knew something was Yeah, of course it's a higher risk area, Like obviously something is going to happen at some point. It's not like one person just started it and someone's blame. I'm with you, grahmmy, I couldn't have said it better myself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you, jeving me. I don't know. No, I don't want that job. Everyone governor, everyone's no, I don't want that job. Everyone's mad at you no matter what you do. I don't know if.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I feel better after that, But I just hope that like this is a moment, like our state needs people to come together now more than ever before. I mean, you're gonna have so many people that have lost their homes. The eating fires at zero percent containment, zero percent. We're not we are just we are at the start of this US In a lot of ways, it is still beginning, and already people are trying to figure out ways that we can rip each other apart and not help.
Speaker 5: That's not helping posting that crap. Post something about how you can help, right.
Speaker 2: I know we don't like LA, but that's just the sports teams we I mean, these are still people at the end of the.
Speaker 5: Day that are losing barely. No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: Yes, everything I mean, I agree, it's it's a it's just such. It's a tough situation. I apologize. I feel a little bit better now, slightly for you.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine