Speaker 1: How Andrey from.
Speaker 2: Here's a new wrestling di podcast, the show.
Speaker 1: Fucking Gna Food.
Speaker 3: What you say? March show? Look up?
Speaker 1: What's up? Everybody?
Speaker 4: Hello and welcome to another edition of the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast. I am your host, the most Professional Wrestler t N a star, proud member of the system, main character on a MC Thursday nights in Scottye Pippin of Wrestling Figure collecting, Brian.
Speaker 2: Myers eight seg Brian Myers.
Speaker 1: In one show. We'll talk about it all right, and I'm your host always ready. Matt card On AKA one half of the WWE Women's Champion. I said I was coming back for the w title. You did it, and that's I didn't exactly mean the women's title, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, congrats there, Max, Matt Max, holy shit.
Speaker 1: You're fire cow.
Speaker 2: Well most of your producers show is mar Mark starting Esca, the most famous professional wrestling lawyer. And this show is brought to you by our good friends Ringside Collectibles use Code major Safety.
Speaker 1: Oh I need those?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 2: Why do you need those?
Speaker 1: I want the diesel to keep men on.
Speaker 2: Card Okay, I have I will talk about these later because I have questions.
Speaker 1: These are the Mattel retro re releases, Retro Yes falls on ex Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube at major w Pod. Subscribe to this podcast wherever you get your podcasts, and leave us a review. Guys, it's very very helpful to leave us a review. Usually we give away a price to someone who leaves a hashtag made of you, but nobody left us a review this week. Guys, I beg you inanity. We want this podcast to spread like Rakishi's butt cheeks.
Speaker 2: To be fair. People leave reviews on YouTube all the time, but I have no We have no way of contacting them.
Speaker 1: So but that's not where they need to be left. They need to be left on Apple Music YouTube exactly right. All yes, subscribe to this podcast whatever your podcast blah blah blah blah. The giveaway every single week courtesy of Ringside Collectibles. Last week the giveaway was Jay Usso I believe Defining Moments. This week the giveaway, courtesy of Ringside Collectibles is let me pull it up. Oh we got great mood up best of Ultimate Edition eight. So if you want that great.
Speaker 2: Mood don the bomb Smith. Former Ohio Championship.
Speaker 1: Jay USO. All right, guys, before we get into follow, before we talk about some with slam, let's talk about Friday ten am, collect Major dot Com the first ever articulated Smart Mark Sterling.
Speaker 2: Look at that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at that? Got the guys, look at that? What is this exactly?
Speaker 2: That's a University of Law law degree, Matt.
Speaker 1: I'm not quite sure how I'm gonna pose it. Well, if guys from Jasuary, Smart Mark Sterling, it is here. No pre orders, yep, no pre orders, am.
Speaker 2: The ones you have aren't even samples.
Speaker 4: That's the real real figure. These are the real Dealok. Are the alternate head.
Speaker 5: I'm much happier in that one, the happier one.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna go with the closed mouth.
Speaker 2: Hi, that's what I'm doing. You know, maybe you know I could see just regular marks.
Speaker 4: I'm picking my nose, do the signature Smart Mark Sterling nose pick? You can pick his butt signature Mark Sterling. Butt scratches in there, guys. It's got it all. But the deco hits on this are incredible. I even love if you detailed suited figure of all time? What about his pin? Can you see his pin?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Pins? Insane?
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: He has the tie what's that little tie piece called.
Speaker 2: The tie clip?
Speaker 4: This is insane neck brace accessory through all the fake injuries he goes through.
Speaker 1: But yeah, guys, I think they nailed.
Speaker 2: They nailed the hair, they nailed leg.
Speaker 1: As, unbelievable beard, the fade, everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's crazy. I was just saying to Brian, my daughter cares very little about anything that has to do with my wrestling career. But she was popping huge for this. She opened her own she played with it a little bit. It was an amazing thing to watch.
Speaker 1: After all these years, almost nine years of doing the Major Recipe podcast, Smart Mark has an official wrestling figure. Now listen, Okay, he has like the ringside figure. He has some some major stuff, but this is a legit Jazzis figure. Yeah, very very happy for you, Mark.
Speaker 2: We show that picture there, d look at this. This is the suit. There, it is, it's the suit. Now, I will admit.
Speaker 1: I have sin to wear the right tie.
Speaker 2: I've sold that tie on whatnot?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you did say that you can't get another one.
Speaker 2: I kiuld but I will, I one hundred percent will. But that is the same shirt with the little you could see the deco on the collar too. They have like the stripe on the collar on the figure.
Speaker 5: It's just crazy.
Speaker 1: A lot of deco hits on this. This is the.
Speaker 2: Plaid is there?
Speaker 4: I am twenty nine, which I think is collect super reason.
Speaker 1: Will fit your defender? Only three thousand made? Guys? Will this sell out?
Speaker 2: Can we make it a day one sellout? And I know Brian keeps telling me not to say that, but can we do it?
Speaker 1: I won't be able to live with Mark as that happens. It's the first time in the line. I mean, listen, if everybody listens to this podcast buys one, that has definitely sold.
Speaker 2: That and there's going to be a lot of mad people.
Speaker 1: That's a Christmas when it gets discounted in half.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Jesus, it's the number one thing given to the to the UH.
Speaker 1: To this year's toy drive.
Speaker 2: Wait, how many donated two five hundred?
Speaker 1: Let's let's sell this baby out collect Major dot com.
Speaker 2: If you're listening to this on Friday.
Speaker 1: You're lucky.
Speaker 4: I need a bunch, Mark, I need my gym wall one, I need the Creative Pro desk one, I need my display one.
Speaker 2: Right, if you're a major mark in the ultimates. Uh, you got five days to prepare. If you're a major mark just watching this after I posted it, you have four days to prepare. If you're listening to it on a Thursday on the normal drop, it's tomorrow at ten am. If you're watching this live on YouTube, it's in one hour. Oh my gosh, it's in thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Warning. If you're listening to watch US Saturday, it was yesterday's Space.
Speaker 5: You're screwed.
Speaker 2: You're screwed because there's only two thou five hundred left.
Speaker 1: But yeah, let's sell this baby out.
Speaker 2: And you said collectmajor dot Com and Jazzuar's.
Speaker 1: Vault shared exclusive guys, Yes, but get it from collecmajor dot com. That's where it benefits us and Mark the most. All right, guys, Faul tell us about TNA se seven segs. That is that legit? Well, that's another story.
Speaker 4: But we were rocking Philadelphia, one of my absolute favorite places to wrestle. I don't know if it's I was talking a lot with the boys and actually Scott from Chasteaks, Philly, Chicago, New York top three wrestling towns, and I don't think it's even debatable, no doubt. I don't know if you'll find much of the boys. They'll fight you on that.
Speaker 1: So what a.
Speaker 4: Pleasure that we were live on AMC in Philly, the System rocking our new soccer jerseys as a unit as we head to Lockdown in Chicago, another wonderful wrestling town. All roads lead to Lockdown. Tickets are already flying and the thousands.
Speaker 1: I'm super super pumped.
Speaker 4: The system will be in full effect on that pay per view as the next couple episodes play out, and yours truly will be wrestling on a lot of those episodes as we head into Lockdown the twenty third of August on pay perview, every match inside of Steelcage.
Speaker 1: Very cool. But you missed Wrestle Kan this week? Huh Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had a family wedding that I've known about for a year, so I was honestly bro I couldn't have been happier. Well, Kinnick was at Wrestle Kan. I wrestled my ass off Thursday Friday. I drove home Friday night was like life is a I couldn't freaking I had a fat lip, bloody lip, black eye from Fabian Akner and I couldn't have been happy to be headed to a wedding and spending a weekend with a beautiful family instead of going to Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: But I'm certainly glad Michael Kannick was there to look like the time collect Look at this picture. He's holding the big rubber guy macho king gear. He's in shape.
Speaker 4: Now he gets compliments from everybody, are staying exclusive, sold out. All these legends know who he is and come up to him and kiss his ring and stuff. Of course, it's good to be Mechanick.
Speaker 1: These any extra to those things will be on Collect Major Friday as well, and those are gonna fly, so like yeah, they're gonna fly. By Connick killing it at Russel Khan. Everything that he brought sold out, So what a uh is always a treat? How line, hew line, How well the line is doing?
Speaker 2: And thank you also, just you know, peeling back the curtain. This is a little weird, you know, not we did nobody did great at the WrestleMania one. You know, Cannick got a ton of shit on the table. Still, It's just I'm just saying that that going back to Vegas two years in a row was not a great thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess that goes without saying yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I I heard this one wasn't exactly plentiful.
Speaker 1: But I think if you're over, the people will come. That's my motto. If you're over, they will come.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: This Thursday or last Thursday, I did a good old fashioned house show live event. Unreal.
Speaker 5: It was Uh.
Speaker 1: It was nice to have a like a real WW match. But you know, house shows are always my favorite as a fan as a wrestler.
Speaker 4: So you gotta work on this post because if you were holding the belt, it could be right over your head.
Speaker 1: No, trust me, because this is this is the post I would do. No trust me, I know, I know what I'm doing. This is the post I would do with my internet title. I would hold it up, I would twist it. But I'm not gonna hold my hand like this. That's weird. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: No, Because if I'm picturing him a belt was in your hand, it would be completely blogger.
Speaker 1: You're fa right because I would be holding my hand would be tilted. So just tilt your hand no, because that's weird. What am I doing?
Speaker 5: Do you think this post isn't weird.
Speaker 1: I think this is a great talking about I think it's an original l j N pose like a gloob. You look at Tom's in gloob, I look like an actually very very toy. Yeah, me and Kit Wilson. I kicked his ass. I beat him. I picked up the victory the one two three, I did it. Look at shot full house, Springfield, Illinois. Very cool.
Speaker 2: You said Field, thank you Springfield on X there and I was like, wait a minute, I thought you were in that Springfield, Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: Hell no, Springfield, Illinois, great crowd. And then there there's Chelsea. Took a little picture before the that's a cody. Uh. He took that photo of us and he he chopped off my home on purpose. I believe some arm heat. Yeah, that's really screwed up. Yeah, he's off centered on purpose. Needed that security guard in the back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really garden the building that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We had the uh the Summer Slam takeover store. That was awesome. We did a little radio with with Sam Roberts on w w E Radio, meeting and greeting, autograph signing. It was fun. Me and a bunch of major marks, a lot of macroom fans, A lot of Chelsea Green fans. I stole the Chelsea Green hat superstore. Look at that jacket. Oh yeah, yas, I think he pooped the calluns that guy. Yeah, guy's a legend. He's gonna be the time hopefully. Yeah. So it was a good event. I love the old meeting and greeting with the fans always my favorite thing to do. What about this dude, dude shirt major Mark Mike McDonald with that wood up did shirt. And he didn't just take a photo with me, He took a photo with the Undertaker. Awesome. Might be the greatest photo of all time right here?
Speaker 5: What up, dude?
Speaker 3: What up? Dude?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did he say that? I don't know. Look, it's so great. What up? Did you guys see that dad Housing ice cream truck driving around? I did.
Speaker 4: I was like, it's so sad these days. I have to be like, is this ai or is this real? With everything I see, it's.
Speaker 1: Pretty ridiculous, but Dad Housing killing it. Look at that Look at many dand houses that could have been Swaggle could have been I've watched that Brad from the cruise really do yes, Yeah, that's real. I'm another one. I'm like is this AI or No, he really did make a joke the very nice, very evil Dan Housen and Jimmy Hart and Jimmy Hart just because that's right, guys, let's talk about my hot wife Chelsea Green last night winning the big one, becoming the WWE Women's Champion, looking very very toy. Yeah, that come on, John, Let's make of defining moments right there. I mean, I feel like it's already in the works. It better be defining moment right there. I was sitting in front row watching her find that ladder take down the title. She did it, Chelsea Green, your WWE Women's Champion. I cannot wait to uh get a replica of that. She deserves the world.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: She's so talented, she's such a great attitude. It's awesome. It's even more awesome, Like obviously we know her, so it's it's different. But to see the fans appreciate her like you can tell they do, like genuine reaction that she got.
Speaker 1: You know, I even saw.
Speaker 4: A clip which I was like, her opponents are cheering her on in the aisle like, which is like borderline ridiculous, but also like that's.
Speaker 1: How you know, look at me, like a sharp front road. That's how beloved she is. You know, you'll love this story. So like there's a Chelsea's dad at dinner afterwards, he's like, oh, I still got these ticket steps. I took him right out of his head, so those are come with me. I'll send you one graded than slabbed. Yeah, I said, give me those, Thank you very much. I'll take those tickets point the point. She got it. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh he looks actually happy in this one.
Speaker 1: A little easter egg she's got. She's wearing like these key chains on her gives little MC logo down there if I don't think you can see that, but there. I don't know what this ESPN belt is. I have no idea what that is. I'm not sure. But yeah, what a night Chelsea Green.
Speaker 2: She dedicated it to Michael Bs.
Speaker 1: I thought she was gonna dedicate to me, but I'll come call back there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh that's nicely there.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, there it is it. Bill's making that figure the Holy Bills off cost cut, that is getting cost cut. Yeah. There she is, Chelsea Green, the women's champion that did you know to go to still photo this time? Or did you I made her go before and after Wow, before and alf dude, we have the still photo of meeting her. She's on like looking at this looking at this photo here, man, Yeah she did it just needs that, uh I see, And she'd have desirable to undeniable like in every way. Right. Oh, get that T shirt new interim Women's Champion.
Speaker 4: The hate that interim is the dumbest thing about Yeah, I don't like it. It's not what we're here to discuss. But no, congratulations Chelsea Green. He deserved the world.
Speaker 1: But you know, yo, she last night became the w W women she hat this morning, I became adulta million miler.
Speaker 2: Bro, Bro, can you look more excited about Chelsea? I am so excited. Were you here? Can you tell me all about how this went?
Speaker 1: I'm close to this and now that I see this as like this is a nightmare. So I'll admit i'd a couple a couple too many old fashions last night. No sleep early flight, I'm like hungover in my seat first class by the way, and like like the ladies like waking up, like are you Matthew Cardona And I'm like yeah, and then like they come with the side and they get on the announce you know, the announcements congratulate me from being a million mileer. Now I would be so annoyed. I was proud.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be Bro, I'm gonna be so excited if I get this. And what's gonna happen is I'm gonna be in seat twenty eight B.
Speaker 3: And because.
Speaker 1: The poor lady who was sitting next to you had to get up for the photo, oh god, because the side was so damn.
Speaker 2: Then where'd you put that, like on your seat?
Speaker 1: No, you don't keep it. Yeah, you whip it out for Yeah, they don't give that to you.
Speaker 2: I don't give it to you, Matt. You got to make a replica of that ship and hang it up.
Speaker 4: Bro, as soon as my ass hits that chair, I'm asleep, especially at six am.
Speaker 1: Right exactly. It's like this. This would be a nightmare for me. Yeah, what do you get to watch? You get nothing? You get you get a picture? No, I bet looking at your thing. I bet you got something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, you get stuff.
Speaker 4: Nothing crazy with something. Oh I'm hundred thousands. I'm getting it soon.
Speaker 1: I think you like permanent gold status. You might like never lose your certain tier. Yeah, but yeah, it's a lot of miles, and then that's just Delta, you know.
Speaker 4: So I think Frankazarian is two and a half million million miler.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks a lot, Frankie. Well, he's flying ghost to ghost every yeah, literally every loop. Pretty much.
Speaker 2: You get several permanent recognition benefits, but you get every year. You'll automatically receive Gold Medallion status without having to qualify through spending. Okay, uh, personalized million miler bag tags Okay, a million miler.
Speaker 1: Welcome, come sooner rock and with Dan's yeah.
Speaker 2: Your choice of commemorative gift from Delta's million miler gift collection.
Speaker 1: Maybe they do have replica signs. You're gonna get a nice little uh.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: This is huge matt Within your medallion tier, million milers receiving receive a higher priority for complementary upgrades.
Speaker 1: Ooh, I like that. That's cool. I like that, But you can't really get upgraded for first class no right, yeah you fly yeah yea, but very very cool. I want to give a little shout out to myself also, and thank you to John space Carlo that my Deathmatch King documentary that's been up uh five years of the nick gage match. We documented it, and it was just crazy because originally I just wanted like some talking head stuff with just me and footage of the match. And then John Carlo went out of his way to sit down with Brett lauderdale'll sit down with Nick Gage. And then he had all this footage that I didn't know existed from like the week's leading up and the day at the show. I was like, where was this footage? Just like on a hard drive somewhere.
Speaker 2: I give him a lot of our footage.
Speaker 1: He had footage, but like the stuff of me getting like stitched up, I'm like, where was this footage? If I didn't ask you to make this documentary, would it ever see the light of day? You know what I'm saying. But I give you quick. Five years has gone, I know, telling me pal insane.
Speaker 2: I's it been in the feedback.
Speaker 1: Of this awesome Yeah, really really good, so.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: If you haven't checked it out, check it out my YouTube channel.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 1: Till I was doing Cardio last week.
Speaker 2: Oh that great great movie there, Gean Carlo and Matt and Nick Brian.
Speaker 1: You're gonna tell me about these aw a figures? What's going on here?
Speaker 4: So I spotted this a freak Toys a couple of weeks ago when I was working for doing Apostile Championship Wrestling, and the whole thing is vlogged on our YouTube channel. By the way, me Shane Douglas Suago swogging again into an impromptu battle over who could get.
Speaker 1: Chained the most sentimental gift in the store.
Speaker 4: And I saw this and I went, oh, man, Ken Kaniskin's gonna want this because he's going to wrestlekan and sow about these guys. So I hit him up, I said, do you want this kind of deal? I bought it for him, and I mean, that's gotta be one of not many in the world right there right ain't penned mink condition autograph, Rick Martell and Baron von Rasky autograph a w A Ramco Tupac.
Speaker 1: Pretty spectacular. That's that's awesome. And Martell's looking jack that biceps, doing that throwing that bicyp around there. I love that. But pretty freaking cool. And what about Tony Atlas, what's going on with Tony Atlas and kan Errett. Let's just say it.
Speaker 5: Here, because somebody give me my cellophone.
Speaker 1: I need my cellophone. Hi, this is Tony Atlas, mister u s a w W Hall of Famer, and I'm very very excited to have my Michael Brothers.
Speaker 6: I have the regular and then I have no bloody Yes, and these are available k ksscrofestor ks.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, come on the K and S wrestle Fest exclusive MicroPro. I'm assuming that's gonna be available at ken Con next weekend, guys. So Lynnbrook New York ken Con three, followed by Creator pro cap Con double up if you're in the area.
Speaker 1: Versus Tony Ellis August sixteenth. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, Tony Atlas will be in action, by the way, So congratulations Tony and K and S his first micro bowler, Tony. Somebody I've been saying we need the big rubber guy. I agree, world, so I agree.
Speaker 1: I'd want him to come with his cellophone, even though it doesn't make sense, but I'd want to include it. I'd be down. Yeah, gotta do it. Has anybody got a cellophone? What about the one of one? John Cena WRESSELEMANA patch has surface. What do we think the price of this will be over one hundred thousand? I think so, yeah, I think over one hundred k for sure. Maybe one I don't know. I don't know, man, pretty wild.
Speaker 4: It's his last Mania right on lah one of one on card auto with the patch that he wore at them. I mean, that's it's a lot of rarity, you know what I mean, very very rare.
Speaker 1: So we'll see. So we'll be watching that and updating you guys. What about Rick Flair at the National? Do you see this? Somebody gifted him a custom replica but still a Rolex WrestleMania twenty four rolex that apparently Shawn Michaels gave him but he had lost.
Speaker 4: It, so Sean gave him one for the match, and he lost it or misplaced it. And this is not the same one. It's not like Cody style, right, or it was even Cody Style the same one or is just replaced.
Speaker 1: I think Cody's is that actual one. I thought Cody's was the actual one. Yeah, I thought so too, But this is just a replica of what that looked looked like. And I don't want to use the word replica because it's still a Rolex.
Speaker 4: Right, It's very Yeah, it's a it's a weird.
Speaker 1: Area, but damn, look at that. What a gift it's And.
Speaker 4: I guess we're not showing the video, but we don't have to, but rick gets nothing. It's also tough because Rickett's very emotional for a lot of things. But he's very emotional you could see, and instantly gets choked up, and he's very thankful to this guy that does this.
Speaker 1: I wonder if one day someone's going to give me a Rolex. You know this is like DMK or something on it, you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, the yeah replica Rolex, the one that Nick Age gave you back in the day but he misplaced it.
Speaker 1: C rat. I'm waiting on you. But what can do it? As you pal? Uh? Guys, big rubber guys. These are on sale now the August pre order. We're going back in time to the NWA. We got J. J. Dylan throwing up the four with the glasses. You need a manager of that four horseman. There he is right there, good old JJ Dylon brand new Mark Sterling figure available this Friday, collect Major dot Com. Ten am. Wow, what are the odds? JJ Dillon and Mark Sterling. Pretty crazy?
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Also in the line Barry Wyndham, So you can really complete the four Horsemen now because we've made flair, we made Ard we made telling. Well, here's Barry Wyndham and JJ. Look at that with those cowboy boots. He's got his glove Barrier Windom right there. And last, but certainly not least, Nakita cole Off. People have been asking about him for a really long time. Well here it is. Removable headband, removable chain, all jacked up, got chest hairing.
Speaker 4: Pose rated our superstar hit me up today gawking about these things.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Halves, yep, he was very fired up. Make sure you get these. The pre order is the order Collectmajor dot Com. A lot not going on. Collectmajor dot Com. You get the smart mark, you got that sting. Yeah, these It's the place to be collect Major dot Com and guys, the place to be this Sunday Caloon, Saugus, Massachusetts, the big Ass Extreme Bash to Welcome to Dudleyville. Meet Bubba Ray, Meet Devon, Meet Spike, professional photo op autograph from All three Up, Major Wrestling Figure podcast, all the free gifts, the after party. It's going to be wild, guys. This is the last time we're gonna be able to hype up the show. Who's going, I'm going and I'm excited. Man.
Speaker 4: Last year was such a hit with Tommy Raven and Sam Man. This is gonna be just as much fun. I'm getting. I'm getting antsy to be honest with you, and I mean we can't. I think we're under selling the live show like you're seeing us, you know, do our thing Major Pod live at Caloons, which is the original selling point.
Speaker 1: All the other things are just icing on top of that.
Speaker 5: You know, I think this should be.
Speaker 2: A shirt the annual last Caloun show.
Speaker 1: Guys, this really might be it.
Speaker 4: I actually do think we need to make that. Shawn Andy will pop.
Speaker 1: This could be the last show at Calloon. Tickets still available.
Speaker 4: We also announced the post show meet and greet confirmed smart Mark Sterling, Brian Myers, Eddie Edwards, Alicia Edwards and Kojo's Toy World will be set up selling rare wrestling items.
Speaker 1: So even more fun going on. Guys. Hell yes, and uh, I would say go with the Prostates get that Deadly Boys shirt, but it's you order it now too late, pal, You can still celebrate the event. You can still get it. We'd appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Also, if you have a ticket already, we did open up extra auto opportunities, so if you want to auto you can do that too as well, but those might be coming down if they get two out of hand, because then got it won't be enough for the tickets. So be there be square.
Speaker 1: And then we've been talking about the past couple of weeks. Let's talk about some figures you could potentially get signed. What about this Bubba Ray wrestle Mania Rulers of the Ring, and this came.
Speaker 4: Out it was ready to get signed really for you. Not sure if I'm going to keep it or what not, because they're there. I have Divon and Bubba and they're minty mint oh.
Speaker 1: When these came out, especially like with the glasses, it was and they were so over at this time, right, so over to get like new guys, Rulers of the Ring, unbelievable figures. So just some examples of things you could bring to the big assid I have a lot of items, dude, got fun? Right, you guys ready for some news brought you by Garage Beer?
Speaker 7: All right, right, let's go, and Majoristic Figure Podcast has a new tag team, Push Garage Beer.
Speaker 8: Scratch that figureage and scratch that beer rige with Garage Beer.
Speaker 1: Every tag team needs a name, and here it is Major Garage beer.
Speaker 7: Garage beer is light, refreshing and made with the highest quality.
Speaker 1: You can choose between the light beer or my favorite the line.
Speaker 2: And with only ninety five calories, it's the smart beer to drink.
Speaker 1: I'm Brian Myers, the most refreshed drink, I'm smart.
Speaker 2: Mark Sterling, and I love beer flavored.
Speaker 1: Beer and I'm always ready Matt Calagna and the Major Garage is always helping.
Speaker 2: Last time we partnered with Garage Beer, things got a lot of hands. But this time we're doing things more professional, class, more class.
Speaker 1: These guys, guys, what can't we enjoy them?
Speaker 2: More polished, good idea. It's a crisp, refreshing partnership. Yeah, Hilton, integrity O, teamwork.
Speaker 5: And focus.
Speaker 1: All right, garage Beer. We'll be drinking some garage beer at Galloon.
Speaker 4: All afternoon long, maybe into the night. We should stay until an as it freaks out and kicks us out.
Speaker 1: Last year I went and took a nap, came back we were still partying. Oh my god, I think you've done that a couple times. It's my it's my calling card, all right, but every single week use the hashtag Major Garage Bey. If we choose your picture of video you will win a prize.
Speaker 2: Who won Chad Moore one drinking drink groage beer, watching Summer Slam and ripping cards. Hell of a way to close out them.
Speaker 1: Shit, I want to come over.
Speaker 5: Let's get on those cards.
Speaker 1: I love that? All right?
Speaker 2: Good? That cup there? Nice?
Speaker 1: Love it. We've talked about these before on the show Ghosts Right. Collectible figures by stock x CM Punk A new CM Punk one of one hundred eleven. I just did not get these, but these are three.
Speaker 4: I just don't get these. I know people collect them and seem to like them. I think I think harm is into them. Rights in Okay, I just don't.
Speaker 1: Man, I do not get it. It's not for me. But I I like high end wrestling collectibles. All things I do appreciate about it. But speaking of high end wrestling collectibles, we got these fanatics replica titles. The brock Lester Legacy Belt. That's a cool looking title. D that looks awesome. I mean it's fantasy but still works.
Speaker 4: You've been doing They've been doing a lot of It might be one of the coolest fantasy belts I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Actually, Yeah, there's also two CM Punk Championships. One about his World Heavyweight Championship one with the ECW. The ECW one's pretty cool, so you can get that from fanatics. What about this? The referee shirts are available.
Speaker 4: Which someone pointed out, this isn't even what the shirts look like anymore.
Speaker 1: No, but I think this is what a referee shirt is, you know, right, But the actual w referees wear gray, right, But it's not they don't wear like gray stripes. It's like it's just a totally different shirt, you know. Yeah, Like I could see people buying us and wearing these at shows. I don't think they'd wear the gray shirt.
Speaker 4: I guess what I'm saying, though, it's kind of I know, I get brand.
Speaker 1: It's a little weird, but whatever. What about they're selling wrist tape? Now, this is pretty crazy to see bug Penta rear riply over fem me wrist tape. Wow, all right, unbelievable us. Oh, I didn't realize that. That's pretty cool. They were all wearing it. That's interesting, Okay, I dig that.
Speaker 5: I realized that's great.
Speaker 1: What about the w W and Street Fighter collab continues with this Roman reins Cody Rose's guyle w W Street Fighter that that that we'll talk about it later, but that that Cody Entrances guy was was on Instagram. Yeah awesome, I talked about earlier. But the red white and blue Chelsea green hat, go get it now w W shop. It's second hand or even that's her, that's her second one second second one I bought there was wow, stunning. Yeah, I bought fifty of them on w W shop. You know, but no particularly you only have one head though. Yeah, big shot pillows, Brian. I know this must have excited you. They showed off. I know, Jesse, the body Ventura, mister Perfect. Brock lesnar like, here comes the pain Brock and a cmpunk undisputed champion. You're gonna get mister perfect. I do kind of want mister perfect.
Speaker 4: But at first, if we run it back, okay, yeah, first I was like, why did they make the straps in a singlet white?
Speaker 1: It's a towel. I know.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize that until later on, But is it I thought these were SummerSlam exclusives or are they up to get? I think they're up to get. They're up to get. I might not have to get nikolaive purchaser.
Speaker 1: I think you gotta do it, baby? Yeah. I think they look good, very very cool.
Speaker 4: I love that they're all Minnesota legends. That's like pretty freaking awesome.
Speaker 1: Cool tie in for sure with SummerSlam. Uh Funko showed off their Oba Femi pop looks good. I believe there's a a signed version that was exclusive to the club. Wwe wow. So that's cool. And there's also a Stone Cold Steve Austin exclusive to Walmart. You know, not my style. I don't know, but you would consider this like is it a skull like? Is it? I mean not skull? Like is that stone Oh he's stone Cold. It's cool. I guess not for me, but out of five thousand pieces check that out. And then we kind of alluded to this last week, but corporate Steve he He made it official that Superstars retros Knuckle Crunchers are on Long Island icedy. I didn't see Knuckle Crunches was lumped into all this whoa Long Island iced Z interesting. It's unfortunate, but I think they needed to go away for a chance of survival in the future, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Why why?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't think the lines.
Speaker 4: Were HoTT because it's oversaturated, like kind of what happened last time. Yeah, like if it goes away for two or three years, maybe they'll be like some crazy demand, right.
Speaker 1: I kind of agree.
Speaker 4: Because I have at least the retros that I collect personally, Like, I don't get excited about them at all anymore. And I've said that on the show several times. It's just they did everything imaginable that could be cool and desirable, and I think it's just kind of.
Speaker 1: I still think there's more meat on the bone, but I do think it needs a break. And as they're superstars. As a collector of the Superstars, it has been a real pain to the fucking ass to collect these.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's everything that's exclusive to Walmart, which is a nightmare to get.
Speaker 1: It's a it's it's a nightmare, like right now, Like I think like they skipped a whole set, like the Demolition Hacksaw set. I don't like, I think it's been skipped, but it's out, but it's out but where like where I don't know if anyone ever found it at a Walmart, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: By the way, this mister Perfect restlingbody is ninety dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are They're really expensive, and they're gigantic. That's why I was like.
Speaker 4: Two inches, isn't the size of that's the size of an old school Tonko one right.
Speaker 2: Yes, but but it's like thicker, it's it's it takes up more space, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 1: Anyway, did you see that the I didn't realize this was like out already the Live Morgan Chucky.
Speaker 4: Yes, people were able to get this over the weekend right in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, part of the promotion. It's unbelievable. It looks really really cool. Yeah, that's great. I mean I don't I don't need it. I won't be getting it, but it's very very cool.
Speaker 2: Real quick back to the uh to the retros. So I'm going to talk about retros and weekly purchases this week as well and put them over big time. But also what I was gonna say is it's crazy that we used to have a segment on the show called we Want Retros, Yes, where we would beg them every week to bring back the retro line so that we could have more retros. And at this point we get more excited about retros made by hassel.
Speaker 1: Toy because there are things we never in the wildest do we think we'd get and when we had that segment hasstill wasn't around. Zazi wasn't around exactly.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and you wouldn't expect, you know, expect them to sign Paul Diamond and make you know, maximum you know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It would be shocking.
Speaker 2: So we live in a world where we're getting exactly what we want from these uh you know, independent sellers and creators.
Speaker 1: So I are still flourishing.
Speaker 5: Yea, just not tell ones.
Speaker 1: I actually was gonna say the opposite. I feel like I think it's the end of the road for these retros from all the other companies too, because it's like, between all the different companies that are out there, I think like everyone that could possibly be made has been made.
Speaker 4: It's tough to answer that on the spot. I can't like just say this guy or that guy.
Speaker 1: But I like, obviously there's wrestlers that haven't been made. I'm saying, like the ones that were missing pieces.
Speaker 2: There's some meat on the bone there.
Speaker 5: Brosky, you can.
Speaker 4: If you're talking about just the time period, I'm talking the time period. The time period is pretty tough. I think that's been pretty run dry.
Speaker 1: But you can turn anyone into a retro you know, yes, absolutely retro time Hotel.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's burnt out across the board. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: L j N.
Speaker 1: The latest set with Brother Love Jay usso who else in that set? Jay's Iron Chic, Caulk Hogan, those Target? Yeah, those were on Target? And uh and the Heart Foundation? How much was the Heart Foundation Impact? They were on sale for forty five bucks? That's crazy? Yeah? Wow, So I ended up buying everything because I still don't know what I'm doing with my alga. Like I think I got of like fomo. I'm going to get all these re releases, just keep them zip locked, but I don't know why I'm doing that, Like I'm not going to display the Heart Foundation when I have the real Heart Foundation. Yeah, I only need Brother Love.
Speaker 4: I was with my family and I missed all the pre sale stuff, but I'm very excited to get.
Speaker 1: I love it. This is this is a must have figure for me. Dream figure, Absolutely dream figure. He's got. Then got the litt Mullet ski too. It's oh yeah, look at that.
Speaker 5: I need that at.
Speaker 1: All. Right, Well, we already talked about the Smart Mark Sterling, which will be on collectmajor dot com. I can't. I can't get over this.
Speaker 5: Mark.
Speaker 1: I'm very very proud of you, you know, like for for years we were all making customs of you, and now it's the real deal that's for years and years and years.
Speaker 2: This is why Marks need this too, because it comes with two heads. So you have this figure and then also all those street close figures that we've made over the years of the Matt and Brian and Mark with podcast equipment.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Mike, Mike podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta make a mic podcast. You gotta. There's many options here.
Speaker 1: Like if I were you, Mark, like I'd be buying at least five hundred of these. Jeez, I'm not kidding because and like five hundred you think, so, I'm b When when when my defining moment goes up and brings buying five hundred.
Speaker 2: Well you know, uh, we'll see, but I will have that conversation with.
Speaker 4: My Mark has two cases already. I think he should bring some to sign at Calloon's.
Speaker 2: I agree, but I don't want to sell any until I see how many I get on Friday, because that I don't. I actually only got two and a half cases, so I got ten figures. That's it. I've given one to my mom, I gave one my wife or my daughter. I have two. That's six left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're swimming in them.
Speaker 2: Okay, now you know, one to Timmy.
Speaker 1: But Brian, I we talking about all the time. Maybe at first I'm like, oh my god, I have all these figures, and then one day You're not gonna have any left.
Speaker 4: Figure I've ever had. I'm like, there's been a point where most of them. I'm like, man, I have too many of these and they're gone. Yeah it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, thank you very much for everything. But real quick, Matt, before we move on. I think I know where the Michael Hayes he is coming from. Look at this, Oh whoa, what did you did your pose?
Speaker 4: Well, actually he's doing it better because if he's holding a belt, it wouldn't be covering his.
Speaker 2: Face and it's kind of sideways.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like that. I like to pose even better.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is from Philly Pecks.
Speaker 1: So, dude, Michael Hayes. First of all, is I love Michaels these a genius. I think he almost like doesn't get enough credit for hal.
Speaker 4: I've witnessed his genius firsthand in the meeting, It's like, it's pretty nuts.
Speaker 1: I think he doesn't get enough credit.
Speaker 2: Off the top of your head. Can you give one really good example of his genius in a meeting.
Speaker 4: Not in like exact detail, but I've seen him like get up and explain something. But the way he explains it's basically like a wrestling promo and he wows the whole room, including Vince, and like gets it.
Speaker 1: To be what it is, you know what I mean. But the comment he made about Chelsea on Unreal was a slightly taken out of context right and be fueled this he kind of double down on it and taker spot though, absolutely even if it's taking out of context, but the fuel to the fire that somebody in Chelsea Green's position needed for the fans to rally behind her even more so it all worked out in the end. I'll tell you what, maybe another Unreal episode of me and Chelsea they micd me up, so we'll see. We'll see, all right. There's some ringside news, new pre orders, Main Event Series one seventy with Bronson, Reed, Lash, Legend, russeb Jay Usso and John Cena. Main Event Top Picks with The Rock Randy Orton and jakob I two and coming in soon. Best of Ultimate Edition nine with Raysterial, Eddie Guerrero, Brett Hart and Gunter. And up next is the Ringside Top ten. This episode of the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast has then brought to you by Ringside Collectibles, the number one online retailer of Wweaction teams.
Speaker 4: Go to Wrestling Figures dot Com and make a purchase and when you do, use discount code Major at checkout to save ten percent.
Speaker 3: It's the ring.
Speaker 2: Top Sage you just got twenties face and your wife, the Fat Games Rings, Saha Top Take copy Grubber. This guy sends mages. You can Fane brings Saha Toptail.
Speaker 3: For over thirty years.
Speaker 2: Charles Bruce, This ain't a trams rings, Saha SAHP tag.
Speaker 9: Make sure you use code Maje and for the discount at the end.
Speaker 1: Number ten Dominic Mysterio Ultimate Moments Number nine, Oba Femi Elite one twenty one, Number eight, Penta Debut Defining Moments Number seven, Penta Elite one twenty six, Number six, Ray Phoenix Defining Moments Number five, aj Styles Elite one twenty nine, Number four Dan Housen Ultimate Moments, number three, Javon Evans, number two, Lash Legend and number one The Homicidal Genisidal Suicidal sab Boo. That's helly yeahesome, unsanctioned. I love that Classic Superstars Ringside love that Exclusive. And up next is Weekly Purchases brought to you by Major and Collectmajor dot Com.
Speaker 2: They got you, maass, you have your how's that so are you? Saw got Ripplin Woo.
Speaker 7: He's run dat guy and you're not gentlemen?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And Brian Matt and Macagna they're so real. Can you tell the difference?
Speaker 1: Resca Radio Star.
Speaker 2: Big Rubber Guys, They're for real. He's sold separately on Major Bendis dot.
Speaker 1: Com, Big Rubber Guy, Collect them all guys, Collectmajor dot Com.
Speaker 8: There is so much stuff on their pre orders in stock, Big Rubber Guys, Major Stars, Major Bendi's Cactus Jack Bang Bang.
Speaker 1: Just check out the site, guys. You got so much cool stuff over there on Collectmajor dot com. The brand new led and look at look. I just want to point this out. These are the factory samples. Look at that nice shiny gold. The first photos people were hating on the gold. Don't worry, guys, it fits and as much as you know, I do want to thank the fans for being vocal like we didn't we didn't change them. I wish we could work that fast and get him change that quick. You know what I'm saying, Like just this is how they're always going to be that rare gold guys, we found it for you there it is. Get the Road Warriors. So much in stock stuff, like so many pre ordershipping the dan Housen is in stock, guys, the only current figure of dan Housen Action and Smash Demolition. They'd go perfect with your LJA and Hart Foundation. Get them now on collectmajor dot com and every single week we use the hashtag collect Major. We choose your picture of video, you get a prize.
Speaker 2: Jeremy red O four seven X I freaking need more. The Cross one is massive. It's got a desk full of modern b R.
Speaker 4: Gestier Cross was that wrestled gone and Betty signed a whole hell of a as those.
Speaker 1: I I got some big ribber guys. I want to talk about him quick. I got axe. I haven't gotten smashed yet, but I got the new Axe. I got uh SAgs but did not get knobs same Yes, Paul Michael Kannick was unbelievable. Man, I think they're all unbelievable, and I know that's that's coming from the guy who makes them. But these are so cool. We got Raven, Raven's ridiculous Killer Cross look oh, looks so good. And then man bang Bang Cactus Jack. Oh, people got these signed this weekend, too unbelievable. We got these already like on the water coming so yeah, like we usually do the pre orders, the order these are coming, guys. Well, the two hundred went out, the two hundred went out, and like I got two, I got two, So let's uh, let's let's get excited for the other ones coming.
Speaker 4: Like I said, it's it's uh, it's pretty pretty rocking in the Collect Major world.
Speaker 1: Man, it's been an awesome time. Things are coming in.
Speaker 4: You know, a lot of these pre orders are finally being fulfilled, and it's like people are excited.
Speaker 1: It's it's a very nice feeling. I just I love this Paul ellery, even that rolled.
Speaker 4: Up paper is it you guys? It comes right out in and out with these so cool so good.
Speaker 1: Go goes part with those l O D that you get right now. Collect Major dot Com I want to thank Matthew Kenny. He got me a lot of things. You know, I made a lot. He's he's my Walmart whisper goes to a bunch of Walmarts and targets. Uh, he got me this. He got me the the roddy Piper, which again it's from Target. So no way, he's your Walmart whisper. Well this is well he's actually so he got me this roddy Piper. Again. I'm just gonna like open this, put in a ziplock and put it in a drawer, which feels weird to me, but for now, I'm gonna I already stopped.
Speaker 4: I already stopped. I'm like, this is insanity. I own the real thing.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 4: If you wanted affordable version, it's the coolest thing ever. But I I just I'm in a rare air where I don't need it.
Speaker 1: You know, I got the rock, which is awesome. Did you get the rock, Brian? No? I don't.
Speaker 4: I just I don't. I only want guys that could have been lg and I don't want these.
Speaker 1: You might not be getting. You might not be getting a lot of guys. Then it's a very modest collection, right, now it's just Dusty Jesse and I'm looking for I'm ordered perfect and brother, I need and where are you going to put these? Like on display? Doesn't even displaying? I just have you know you don't put them with the l j N S No hmm okay, but this was from Walmart. He got me the new Superstar set. So Dusty Rhodes Jesse, the body, he just has the best Walmart of all time mankind. He goes to multiple people, always get and the Undertaker. I'm not quite sure now that the Lion is dead, if I'm going to keep these like, I think I might cut.
Speaker 2: I already knew this information because I watched your forty eight minute video this week of behind the scenes putting the the the room together, which I think we're up to six hours of footage of you putting this room together. And you're not even halfway.
Speaker 1: Done, not even halfway done, bro, to the point.
Speaker 2: Where it's messing my OCD up.
Speaker 1: Scary Bro. It's scary, bro, it really is.
Speaker 2: Bros. Can you spend hours setting up some Ghostbuster figures and then come back the next day and they're all fall they all fell over? Yeah that's the redo.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I'm looking at these superstars right now. It's like as cool as they are, I just don't like if it's dead, Like I don't know, I feel like I don't.
Speaker 2: If it's dead, that's better.
Speaker 1: You know, it is better.
Speaker 4: You're right, it is, yeah, because then you can space it out. I know it's not gonna have to grow on you.
Speaker 1: Right, We'll see.
Speaker 2: And then you have like that much shelf of superstars and major pod stuff and your remco and call it a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I also want to thank uh Matt Gilreath who got me head banger mash from the Monday Night war Bro. I had to buy Thrasher on eBay.
Speaker 4: I went back and forth a couple and I finally was able to make my goddamn w cw RIC rude.
Speaker 1: Well because of sal Davos. I got the rest I got from the goddamn ass And now I'm that's really on the hunt for the new Brett Hart Goldberg. Where do you make a shockability set? And then I had to reconfirm the first build the figure recruit is a DX recruit and this is for sure the this is him on Nitro, that's the n Y is the dead.
Speaker 4: I cut the duplicate that I had, And yeah, the tie and the suitor is a dead giveaway. And this is here nw O recrude, so you need it to mark by the way I do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I pretty much get all of these. I'm just way behind. I ended up spending two hundreds on eBay.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I got a bunch of Chelsea Green cards. This is the Cosmo Cosmic Orange, very very rare six to ten Chelsea Green. I got that. I saw a Sea Rat and Finn backstage and SummerSlam and they were always ready. They gave me this out of twelve Chelsea Green. Wow, they just had it ready to go.
Speaker 4: You were in the set, you know that? Right in what set? The National set?
Speaker 1: The National set? Yeah, I know that. Would you do anything to get in this? Someone pulled? I saw someone pull like a rare one of yours. I'm bitting on some on eBay. Okay, jove in got me a bunch of rare Chelsea Green cards. Like it's so hard to keep up with this. This is where I need the major marks because at the SummerSlam takeover they were giving away these like little packs of tops cards, right, so there's like Chelsea Greens obviously in this one. That's cool, But I don't know if there's a Matt Cardona card in here, like like, I don't know if they made one. And these were just like backstage, I grabbed like thirty packs, so I don't want to put them all up if I'm not even in the set.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Also, the guys in the chat or did you see Chelsea's tops now is up right?
Speaker 1: Now? Oh, I've already got a hundred. It might not be enough, but it might not be enough. You think more than the hundred to try to get the variants and stuff, bro, that cost me nine hundred dollars. Damn. I guess how much am I going to spend on these cards? Yeah? You should have just waited and bought the variants. Maybe, well you'd never know. While you're talking cards, go ahead.
Speaker 4: So Major Mark Marcus Brandon was running a break on Whatnot for the brand new MLW Panini stuff. Okay, so my curiosity was going. So he was doing it pick your wrestler and buy their spot. So I see Shane Douglas, I'm like, what, so I buy Shane Douglas spot. I hit two of his bass card here? What which I was like, I gotta. I'll see Shane at rhino'shum. I wonder if he even knows about this an awesome card. I also, Shane is the inaugural MLW champion, so I assumed it was gonna be from that. And this is like some random old ec dub photos, So I'm like so confused there, and then you know I had to buy the Luke Gallows spot. Yes, so here you go, Doc Gallows self expressions.
Speaker 1: These are great cons hit. Are you ready for this? Yep? Festus watercolor? Oh yeah, number to ninety nine, Okay, big hit, Doc Gallows bass auto, I hit Look at that's him doing this best Kevin Nash taking a nap on the ropes there?
Speaker 4: And then are you ready for this? Doc Gallows Blue? What's so special about this?
Speaker 2: One of one?
Speaker 1: Oh, one of one of one.
Speaker 4: Doc Gallows? I hit his break who on fire boys Man? Pretty cool, very very cool cool.
Speaker 1: Somebody in the major purchase of the week pleasantly surprised by the product that was shocked. Actually it's what. It's high end. It's one pack and it's all like bangers. It's cool.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: I picked up the nw O Bash of the Beach. I've not seen this in person. No, I got this from MATEL Creations, but I don't know if I'm keeping it.
Speaker 4: Guys, after the months of bullying.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna make some significant cuts to my Mattel's and like, for instance, like if I have this w CW. Hogan here for the money, and I wore I don't need that Hogan. I've been, I've been what when is this am I taking crazy bills? So like, I don't even know if I'm going to keep those head bangers. To be honest, I'm not because I'm not. I don't want to have I love the headbanger. So that was just not significant enough. Like yeah, that wasn't even like a storyline.
Speaker 4: They did a couple of jobs like that, Like that's just an excuse for Matel to use them.
Speaker 1: And I'm happy for them that they're getting more product.
Speaker 4: They missed out on those Metel Creations which are over trust me, and they're coming to Creative Pros. I'm looking again and they're over one hundred dollars everywhere, you know what I mean. That's cool, but those aren't Like you don't close your eyes and see the headbangers like that, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great way to put it. So, Yeah, like I've said a million times, I'm saving my Matael collection for last because it'll be the hardest to do, and I just think I'm gonna make significant cuts.
Speaker 2: And you need a clean room with everything off the floor, so you.
Speaker 1: The freedom. My god, is his air matches ready to go? Wow?
Speaker 2: You don't have a guest room for him, but he needs to.
Speaker 4: Be in this room like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches until you get this shit done.
Speaker 1: I yeah, one last thing, what about you guys? Real quick?
Speaker 4: Like I showed earlier in the show, I did get the diesel from ring Cycle as best of retro. If Steve's saying they're done, does that mean that even these are done? Because these could easily be offered to ringside customers, you know what I mean, if they do packaging packaging variants, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, is that off the table that I don't know. That's a great question.
Speaker 4: Because some of these would be really cool, like in this had like you know, in the updated cooler packaging.
Speaker 2: So so here's my question.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: This was gifted to me by TNA producer and friend Ace Steel. Title Run Toys Harley ra I love that figure. Yeah, I've I'm gonna let them breathe live here. I don't think I've ever actually opened a Title Run toy figure, unless I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: I thought you had the flare.
Speaker 4: Title Run Toys did not make a flare. See there's so many retro companies mark as being if that's the other things that they've made. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've never because I don't have any of these. Yeah anyway, good quality, Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 4: So where is a little too poofy but pretty cool. I like that it's got that like Hacksaw hasbro vibe to it.
Speaker 2: My god, Yeah that's great.
Speaker 1: But a body Yeah cool.
Speaker 2: So I got all the retros too. If I was a mint.
Speaker 1: On card collector, the way to go, because I have to keep these, right if you're a mental car collector, then yes.
Speaker 2: Because I have every retro Minton card as well. You Yes, I do. Still I doubled on the retros. It's like the one thing that I am that I go nuts on, so I keep I kept all three of these. Now I'm going to put these in my collection. I kind of made fun of this one last week and Brosky open it because of the leg. They fixed the leg. It's not like the Seawan Michael's leg. It's like this and it can't.
Speaker 1: Oh like a ECW Rhino figure like Bob from Batman.
Speaker 2: This is right, so that works. Awesome. This Ria Ripley might be the best action ever.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 2: It goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the women have all the women have that, all the women.
Speaker 2: I thought this was a great size. I think Mattel really nailed the women figures. And then the don.
Speaker 1: Which is great, good little jumper.
Speaker 2: And I'm adding those when we bring back FWF.
Speaker 1: You know, that's why Marxist secrets.
Speaker 5: You never know.
Speaker 1: Roster like a scumbag.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also got I'm not gonna. I don't know if we talked about last week. Maybe we didn't do purchases last week. I got all the new Target legends, Drowned Us and Deco hits and yeah, the the Yoko who else in that set? Yoko earthquake? Who's in that set? Yeah? The Dorin set. But I did I did want to thank my good friend rocking with Dan forgetting me this eight x ten of Caine pushing me off the stage in a wheelchair and it says, oh my god to Matt Aka Zach Caine, nice wheels, smokes so and just just have it like framed in one of your guest bathrooms, no rhyme or reason.
Speaker 2: I actually think that's hilarious, Like that would pop any wrestler who came over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not even joking. Like this should be like K and S Blue deco there too. It looks wonderful. This should be a Ring sat exclusive like Cade push would be off and I mean the wheelchair like, I think people would go nuts for that. Actually they would go.
Speaker 2: Like not even kidding, that's what you call it on the packet Zach Ryder's Biggest Push.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I had I saw this and I didn't know I needed it till I saw it. I said, you know what, that's so beautiful.
Speaker 1: I need it. Shout out to Golden Ring Collectible. Wow, go Bucky.
Speaker 5: I mean this is just oh look at look at that.
Speaker 2: Even those little spikes there are in great condition.
Speaker 4: Pen autographs Saboo Jack's Classic Superstars. I was like, you know what, I do see these often and they're always sharpie seeing nice paint pins. But I was like, damn, I gotta get that. Just having my modest taboo collection. So proud to have it.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Shout out Golden Ring Collectibles, always putting cool stuff in our group.
Speaker 1: Is that gonna be on display anywhere?
Speaker 4: I don't know it's going in there. I I do have some bang or stuff at my storage. You know that I just kind of hold on to, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got the I got the crate here, guys, all.
Speaker 1: Right, oh boy, it's been a while.
Speaker 5: There we go.
Speaker 2: We have a brutus the Barber beef kick clip.
Speaker 1: On needed that, Ty needed that. I like that. That's actually creative.
Speaker 2: We have the genius.
Speaker 4: Oh think boy huh the hat made it like Jeff Jarrett style. Oh boy, holy smokes. That's the thickest bubble ever we have. That's actually pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Iceman de Malinko shirt.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: I do like this, but I I don't wear people's faces.
Speaker 1: And he's like a half naked man in.
Speaker 2: Half naked man.
Speaker 1: A lot of my shirts are half naked man, so I can't really.
Speaker 2: Two hundred and fifty years of America macho man. Oh yeah, sticker, Oh yeah, we have a DDP bag like that's cool.
Speaker 4: Field Bang. I feel like you're at w c W. Boy, that's two WW shirts for you.
Speaker 2: Cool. This is great Sting and rubble Coop.
Speaker 1: Pint damn, that's really cool.
Speaker 3: Pin.
Speaker 2: And then the oh there's a New Age Outlaws comic book.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's pretty sweet headlines. Bring that to me, Bring that to Hellens for me. I'm gonna get signed when they come to create a pro.
Speaker 2: Comic, I will bring that to you.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 2: And then the eight ten is bro oh man, this is going straight to CBA my guy.
Speaker 1: And w c W Shadow and that's cool. My guy Vince Russo, I love VS.
Speaker 5: I love the thing.
Speaker 1: It's right next to me.
Speaker 4: It's literally a big boy. So when the next one in the championship, it was, like I said, the first time that a team I've ever rooted for in forty one years on Earth has won anything.
Speaker 1: And I didn't really know what to do.
Speaker 4: Nor has it ever been a situation where I can like just go on like a website and buy stuff, you know what I mean, like celebrate the next win. You know, the email's coming non stop. So the first day I just got on and I was just like clicking away on Fanatics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't know what I just bought this. It was like whatever, and I finally game. Oh my god, bro, look at this box opens up.
Speaker 4: It's so big I can't get on camera fanatics. It has the scores of each game, and then inside you open it up. That's pretty sick, and there it is the trophy. I have no idea what I'm gonna do with this thing. It's got a hologram on I love it.
Speaker 2: That screams Gym to me.
Speaker 4: I'm just so proud. Yeah, I guess I gotta find a place. But I don't even really want it to get like Dusty.
Speaker 1: I don't know. And then what do you do with this box? You throw the box out? You throw the box out. Man, the box is nicer than the item.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I would kind of want maybe if you can display that little thing.
Speaker 4: It's one hundred and fifty dollars and I just threw it in the cart when I was getting all this stuff, and then I didn't realize it was like a pre order, and.
Speaker 2: Man, I would have guessed a three hundred to be honest. Cool man. I remember spending like five hundred dollars one time on us just freaking the pats come back in that Atlanta Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: I literally felt like Ricky Bobby, like I don't know what to do with my head.
Speaker 5: I never didn't know what to do.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what to do.
Speaker 2: Sweatshirts, shirts, hats, the towel bro another.
Speaker 1: This is another kind of adjacent story real quick, I'll try to tell it. I bought the shirt, like the locker room shirt, like that's the one.
Speaker 5: I wanted, always get that one yet And the first.
Speaker 1: Time I wore it was to Kloons for the night before sam Versary. I took the guys and then I cannot find it.
Speaker 4: I went back in like photo match, Like okay, I definitely wore it, and I the only thing I can think of, and I've tore my house upside down to get it to find it, is that it like when I took it off to shower that morning, like it got kicked under the bed or I took it off in the bathroom and I didn't see it, like on the floor in the bathroom when I checked out, and I was like devastated, And then I kept checking the site. It was sold out on fanatics.
Speaker 2: I was like, bro, go to the mall anywhere in New York.
Speaker 1: No I wanted, like the real one for net like you.
Speaker 2: Know something, they don't don't they sell those.
Speaker 1: It wasn't to me. I just like no. I wanted the one from fanatics, like the real deal locker like ye the story that I was literally pouting about this, and then I kept refreshing for like ten days, and then out of nowhere, the exile came in. Stock was a return And actually it must have.
Speaker 4: Been returned because when I got in the bag looke click, it had been opened and sealed, and I was like, I got it back.
Speaker 1: I was so happy.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: But I never lose anything or misplaced anything, so I was pretty me neither devastated about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said two thousand and four he sent his whole paycheck on the red Sox.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, it was like such a feeling. I had to embrace it, you know.
Speaker 2: I was so poor. I just bought the hat back then.
Speaker 1: All right, man, I'm just looking at these, like, these figures are so damn good. These big ones were given the detail on the laces, like the lace goes like around the back of his boot. Yeah that's so cool. Oh my god, it's so good. All right, let's go to Major Mark purchases of the week.
Speaker 2: Heed to my question of the week. Here we go boom starting Look at this, Sgt Slaughter Lyle Jones says, bought this up smart Mark startling from one of his rare what nut streams, the og Commodore sixty four matt Relicks video game. I had this sealed, had the chance to meet Sargan Slaughter this weekend and had him sign it, got the cert tip vacation on it, and we'll drop it off at CSA local that mark.
Speaker 5: What's that you had that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did have that back when I was collecting sealed video games.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I ended up moving on from this because whatever. But he's doing exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted to get it signed and slabbed, so he went to.
Speaker 1: A coward unlike you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I this one hurtless.
Speaker 1: Wow. I think I want and need.
Speaker 2: This, Brian Cash. Last week I was woken up by a text from my daughter with a Facebook marketplace link.
Speaker 5: What a daughter? Huh? How about that?
Speaker 2: Could you imagine?
Speaker 5: Brian? Uh?
Speaker 2: She asked me, if I'm interested, I see a WrestleMania plaque for sale for forty dollars. My boy, this is the Shawn Michaels wins the title plaque. This was one of those sold back in the day during pay per views. It's shawn my first championship win. I gotta get it. I messaged the seller and arrange for my daughter to pick it up after work the next day. She lives two and a half hours north of me. She picks it up the next day, and I pick it up last weekend. It's now proudly displayed on my wall. Unbelievable.
Speaker 5: What a dollar.
Speaker 1: You're pretty jealous the entire situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, the big defining moments there, that's cool. Dwayne Hill. Last week I added my tenth signed Ringside Exclusive Defining Moments.
Speaker 1: Uncle Howdy, I've been seeing these.
Speaker 4: He signs bo Dallas, like, is there no Uncle Howdy autograph?
Speaker 1: I saw that on this that's interesting. Huh. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw that he was going to be at the gathering while his DM was up for pre order, and noticed the ship date would be before the show. We call that figure fate. I believe I got the idea from the pod in the past, but the Ringside Exclusive Defining Moments I've only had signed in yellow. It's made it tough, but damn they look good.
Speaker 1: Yeah because that exclusive yellow.
Speaker 4: Oh it's nice, he said, saying there is no one go How he made a promise to brother he won't sign.
Speaker 1: Wow. Huh, I did not.
Speaker 5: Know that, he said.
Speaker 2: I had asked him if he had signed it, yeah, and he said he hadn't, So I asked him for the first signed inscription.
Speaker 1: So pretty cool cool.
Speaker 2: Uh wow. Ty Fish picked up this from Echo Base here in Orlando. Damn, I saw how mint the box was and for the price of sixty five, I could not woo.
Speaker 1: That's actually not bad.
Speaker 2: It's a good surprise.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, scary.
Speaker 2: See rat coming in hot. Our major mark acquisition of the week was this set of CVV podcast notes from both the recent Brian and Matt episodes. Wow Again collecting CVV show notes when Matt sold them on What Not a while ago. This led to a little tradition where CVV would give Finn his show notes at his live shows. He graciously gifted Finn this set over summer sam Weekend, knowing Finn is a big fan of Matt and Brian. Finn also has a set from Chelsea's live appearance that he was able to get her to sign at a hospitality event. Finn takes great pride in knowing he has the largest Colluestion signed Chris Van Vleet show notes in existence, and as he pointed out to me yesterday, he has the only set of major players signed CVV notes.
Speaker 1: Definitely, for me, it's just.
Speaker 2: Another example of how fun wrestling and collecting can be. Little unique items that you can develop a passion for, and then awesome talent who help you acquire and appreciate them.
Speaker 4: I listened to Matt on CVV and my drive home from Philly, I thought he did a great job.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I haven't done that one yet. I got to do it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean, trust me, all the all the the quotables are in there, but.
Speaker 1: Oh you gotta get them all outside of that crumb cake myself. Right, Yeah, that's it. There got to be.
Speaker 2: This is a big update here, guys. Zach Cherah I met him recently. By the way, I'm officially out of room on the Seinfeld wallow again. I took a trip down to Seinfeld night with Brooklyn Cyclones. WHOA, that's awesome. I want to go to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have it. I think they have every year.
Speaker 2: And got the chance to add two autographs to the collection and meet the actors who played them. Also got the chance to meet Jonathan Wolf, who created most of the music from Seinfeld. Huge thanks as well to fellow major Mark zach Linder for meeting up and helping me also add an autograph from Supergirl herself Helen Slater to the collection as well.
Speaker 4: Dude, there's a this is so annoying. There's a Jerry Seinfeld Mets card in top sets right now what And it's auto and I need it for my collection, but like, I'm not the biggest Seinfeld mark, so like I don't want to like shell out for and it's obviously worth a lot of money.
Speaker 1: It's kind of annoying to doing.
Speaker 2: God damn, it's such a for showing me anytime that, like I don't know what to do. I throw it on on my phone and put my phone in my pocket and just walk around the house.
Speaker 4: I think I need to like just sit and watch them because I watched them in my adolescence with my parents, and I don't think it made a whole hell of a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: I watched it so long ago, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if it, I don't know, I'd be interested to hear what you say. All right, here's the Collection of the week.
Speaker 1: Let's see it.
Speaker 2: Wow, what is nWo collection here?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Sick Chris spoiled us with all these man.
Speaker 2: Like Yeah, I've been able.
Speaker 4: To make They added Brian Adams last week and I'm like, damn, dude, like that was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I needed to add that. And with the uh, the Rodzilla coming, I've been able to make NW a display on a three D printed Monday nightro entrance. It's a mix of mattel Jack's figures, Inc. And whoever made the Hogan Rodman two back, So great stuff in there. I have other thing, but it's not as big and cool.
Speaker 1: So them right, Well, dud, I guess up. Next is the Q and ay brought to you by Blue Shoe.
Speaker 2: Guys, if you're a lady, or your fellow or that person that sends you an eggplant emoji at two am ready for better sex than you should be too, That's where Blue Choo comes in. They've been on a mission for years to get you bricked up, build your confidence, and help you actually perform in the bedroom. Their new arousal boosting formula, blue Choo Gold is helping millions of men have better sex in twenty twenty six. While most ed meds only focus on blood flow, blue Choo Gold goes further by combining two ingredients for blood flow with two ingredients for mental arousal in connection, so you're not just physically ready, you're actually in the mood. This type of innovation is why Blue Choo Gold is the number one brand in a rectile function. Now here's the deal. You'll hear in professional wrestling, a lot of the old timers will say less is more. Well now out more is more, more blood flow, more arousal, more form don't let your mind get in the way of a good coming. Discover your options at blue you dot com. And we've got a special deal for our listeners right now. When you got two months of gluech You Gold, you get the third for free with's promo code Major. That's promo code Major. Visit blue Choo dot com for more details and important safety information and we think blue Choo for sponsoring this podcast.
Speaker 3: Thanks huh you?
Speaker 9: Is that time again of the show to scratch that itch? Ask the boys what you want to know? You you better make sure that your question is good, like what's your Mount rush More figus from your childhood? Jump on X and use the tag ask major Pod and it'll get you. If they read your question on air, you'll get a prize. Now that's super rip. You better be smart, professional and complete. Then maybe the boys will pick cue. But the Q w ney this sweet?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, you know Chelsea Green, she wins that championship and then gets sent right to do media, so she's not home tonight. Oh my god. I had the blue Shoe all laid out ready to go win, lose or draw. But now big win. She needs a big celebration, So thank you blue shoe. Wow. Keeping me always ready? Yeah, that is the definition of always ready. Use the hashtag ask major pot. If we chose your question on air, we will send you a prize. Who do we got Mark?
Speaker 2: That's question Phil Jones at Phil Jones seventy seven. What are the top three most Toyota attires from this year's SummerSlam? Chelsea?
Speaker 4: Chelseagreen goes out saying put that in there, my wife, and the only thing I saw was parts of Chelsea's match because my wife and kids put it on and it's so weird.
Speaker 1: I don't know how it.
Speaker 4: We were talking about Charlotte's gear and I was saying, Mattel literally cannot execute that. If they can get a picture, it's it would it would not be possible.
Speaker 1: We made in a toy. Well, it was certainly very toy.
Speaker 4: It would have to be like an ultimate double the price. I don't know how they would do it. It's like the most amount of color and different. I don't think it's possible to accurately get it done.
Speaker 2: I should say I would love seeing Punk's North Stars stuff.
Speaker 1: What was that meant to be?
Speaker 4: Oh the minutes, Oh the minutes, the Stars, the North Stars, Oh got it?
Speaker 1: I mean Cody coming out Street Fighter ask with the Guyle hair on the mask was sick. Definitely gonna be a toy. I can't believe I'm going to say it, but my old rival Nick aldis like Toyadak too, and it's just a classic gear. You know. I don't know if he's ever gonna have a match again. Look, Jack Tan had that gear.
Speaker 4: I saw clips of the Brockmasch thinking, oh my god, he wear elbow pads for the first time ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that. I think he used to wear it back in the day, didn't he? I don't think so. Yeah, Seth rollins very Toyota gear, and he came out of like a shield esque mask, which I thought was cool.
Speaker 2: Cody had a brosqu Wig inspired mask.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't. I can't really answer this too, uh because I didn't really see anything.
Speaker 2: Okay. Brian's question Mike Tanzy at Mogway, Mike, what gifts do you recommend for on collector loved ones to get the collector in their life?
Speaker 1: eBay gift card? eBay gift card is a solid call. I was gonna say.
Speaker 4: Our gift cards are like their local like vintage story store.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the fun things. Then you can go hunt even like like risers or something for somebody, you know what I mean, Like maybe maybe if you know they're in a situation where they don't despey things like that, like those have become pretty accessible and affordable all over the place.
Speaker 2: That would be so presumptuous, I guess. But here's some risers, Brian, maybe you can use it.
Speaker 4: You'd be like, oh no, but then I'd be like, my collection has risers and it's wonderfully displayed.
Speaker 1: You don't know me, you don't know me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gift cards I think is the answer. Like video games, you know, gamers just get a get a Steam gift card or you know, Blizzard Bucks or whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't think you go wrong with that. Maybe what not gift card?
Speaker 2: Well, that's fun because that forces them to sort of have a good time, like in an auction.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean.
Speaker 4: That's funny of things to just buy and whatnot. Like this, everyone has stores and you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eBay is cool if you just get like a you know, Target or something, or even in money kind of stunk stinks. Sometimes you put in your pocket and you buy a haircut with it. Yeah, you know, something like that, Okay, would be the best way to go. My question tackle Mark at tackle Mark Mark, why do you keep getting assaulted at work? I also want to know, so I thought I appreciate you keeping the heel manager gimmick alive. Well, thank you. Jimmy Harten, Sherry Martell in y'all's opinion, what makes a great wrestling manager in valet.
Speaker 4: Ooh, it's tough because I do think you have to like walk that line of being entertaining but also not take away from your said talent.
Speaker 1: Right right, And there's all like different strategies. Like I remember with like and then that's different because it was like on the indies. But with SDL, I would tell her like, always follow like my opponent. That way, I never have to like if I need you, I don't. You can't. You don't have to run around the fucking ring, you know, always like just be where he is, so like God forbid anything like choke pull the wrap that you choke. You know, it'd be different on TV because sometimes you want to be on the camera and the camera right. There's a lot of things that go into it. But I think it's it's always great to have, especially a heel manager who can take a bump, you know. That's like that's why Bobby Heat was so great that when he finally nail him, there has to be a payoff.
Speaker 2: Anybody whoever asks me how do I get into the business as a manager, I always say, well, you just have to be a wrestler.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I this is gonna sound normble.
Speaker 4: But when people come to CAP and they're they're like, I want to be a referee or a manager, I'm thinking, like I just automatically think they think, oh, you can just do this without any dues paid whatsoever. And I'm pre judging them when I shouldn't. But it always just seems that way, like they want like this easy way in without doing anything. But like, yeah, I don't know that you're going to be in situations where I guess what you have to bump when you're a manager, You're going to be in situations where you have to bump. Like it's it's it's it's already like setting yourself up to be like a shitty version of what you're trying to do. So like, yes, it's the only way in, like you know.
Speaker 2: So you need to and plus, how are you going you're not really even a value to a show as like a no name manager you have to get into these promotions. How do you even get in to an independent promotion? What do you even say to them? I wear a sparkly jacket.
Speaker 1: And that's it. And there are plenty of those on trust. It's the only qualification.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, so you yeah, you have to have you have to be able to add some sort of value. But you brought up a great point, Matt about not taking away. It's it's like a fine line and something that I've sort of had to learn over the last bunch of years, because you know, they're doing something in the ring and the attention needs to be there, and yes, I need to be making a scene or yelling or something, but also not at the wrong time if I'm taking attention to me, if the crowd's paying attention to my antics and not paying attention to the important thing that's happening in the ring, you know, So that's an important thing to know. Like that's why I always also make sure that I know the match. I don't stand the match. Yeah, I don't stand there why they call it, but I do make sure that I know every second.
Speaker 1: I think you should be there when you call it, because like you need to know, you needs to be ahead of the next spot.
Speaker 2: So so in a way, I will do that with everyone else, but I don't do it with Niscenari. They they are producers. They tell me what to do and whatever. But before I go out, I will know every move.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 4: I mean, Lis like having Lish out there with us. She makes every match better with like the heat and that kind of stuff. But there's obviously definitely situations where like we're screaming to her to do something and she's like jaw jacking with a fan in the front row or not even watch it was going on.
Speaker 2: I've done that.
Speaker 1: Actual, I know that you Mark when you were my manager.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's actually you were the one. Yes, I was having such a good time with somebody in the front row at that moment.
Speaker 4: Like so it's like you're doing a job, but you're also doing a disservice. So it's like, yeah, that's why I said.
Speaker 1: My initial line when this came up was it's it really is a thin line, like to be good at it.
Speaker 4: I remember, I mean Rosk remember they took Armando from Umaga because they thought he was too much and too over the top and then taking away from his act. You know, it's tough, but like what is that You're too entertaining. I'm an entertainment show. Like that's pretty shitty took.
Speaker 1: Alright, guys, let's go to some good housekeeping. Okay, YouTube guys, it's on fire YouTube dot com, slash at Major Derrick Pod. Last week we put up a blog Brian and Swaggle trying to get the best gift for the franchise. Shane doug Let's go check that out as I would check it out.
Speaker 4: Super cool freak toys, Shiboygan Wisconsin, just an awesome, awesome spot and then Dylan and I get into it like we do and it's all captured, So please check it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have a lot of competitions up there, because today as we're recording, we also put up the Comic Con vlog, which was more of a fig hunt than a behind the scenes very little behind the scenes actually pretty much nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, we didn't want to do the we went. We showed some stuff that we thought was cool, but it wasn't the premise.
Speaker 2: It was more of a of a hunt showroom floor hunt. A lot of comments of.
Speaker 1: Like a threatened slash challenge me to spend a lot of money guys.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, you tried to weasel your way out of it.
Speaker 1: You try to weasel his way out. Don't worry about me, ruine the whole bit. Don't worry about me.
Speaker 2: Well, Also, I went live this week or I'm depending on when you're listening. I'm going live this week. I'm gonna unbox for the first time me my figure live. So I love that I'm going to be doing that on our YouTube and it'll be there for you to watch later.
Speaker 1: And then next week we have the WE Women's Champion joining us. We're going on a fig hot. You took her a Canadian figure, a Canadian fig hunt. He so check that out. Major Marks dot com, Patroon dot coms, Major Dibitpod, the family, the community, the subscription service. Sign up today, get this podcast early in ad free access to the Facebook group, and every single week we give away two prizes to a new an Auld subscriber, one prize each, not two prizes each, prize two.
Speaker 2: First time in line David Osborne Classic Superstar, David health Key Hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good, good turn to be a David.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: We have the bonuses. This month we already recorded one Psycho Circus two thousand.
Speaker 2: And five, said quote at the end of the show. I'm sorry you had to watch that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a five man blind fold match. Check it out. Myself and Brian are in it.
Speaker 4: Don't watch it for the action, watch it for the insight on our Green Green careers.
Speaker 1: And in a few weeks we're going to do the mask. So D's got to get working on those figs for the mask. Uh. You know, we have my assmat anything let them breeze silver linings. Uh the packer checker, what it is Billy called? Billy does such a great Major five, the Major five, Such a great show. Oh baby, he's happy hour. What about the ultimate gift mark from last quarter? Is it finally ship mark?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean technically it should be going out like right now. Okay, great, So it was the last three months of July whatever it was. I have it. It's gonna be going. This is gonna be the quickest it goes out.
Speaker 1: It was the May June July.
Speaker 2: Yeah, May June July. So as soon as I get the packaging, I will be to start to packaging.
Speaker 1: Where do you Where do you get your packaging from? Right order things on Amazon? That comes the next day?
Speaker 5: You line?
Speaker 1: Oh, same difference.
Speaker 2: Okay, it should be here tomorrow to be honest.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I hope your fans enjoy that a lot of cool stuff over on Major marks dot com. Uh, if you want to advertiseer product or service, hit us up Major Podcast at gmail dot com, Pro Wrestling Teas dot com get your major w F pod merch Major rewind j George tays you want to trip down Major memory Lane every two weeks and then every other week from the Vault. What's from the Vault?
Speaker 2: Mark, I just scheduled for this week the Edgeheads Q and A. Oh yeah, yeah, I'm looking at the film club owning the mask fort.
Speaker 5: Start.
Speaker 4: I'm excited to see it. It's probably been twenty five years since I've seen that movie.
Speaker 2: I had that VHS, we wore it out.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, so you think I want the memory is gonna be flooding back to you. Yeah, this is off topic, but Mark, would you display your figure with this thing?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: I don't know, No, no, you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I've never used it. I don't even I don't have that.
Speaker 4: So it's called added advance, added value.
Speaker 1: However, find out for yourself, attendant. I think it's supposed I think it's supposed to be like the Michael Dawkins thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know it's supposed to be. Probably they did a lot. I mean, they gave me a claim figure fingers from I'm assuming when I stole the scissoring, I did a lot of still photo where I'm like doing this, and I have a what are those things called a copyright? So that's what I'm I'm sure that they were got it doing. But I am getting this exact degree and I'm going to walk out on TV with.
Speaker 5: It, are you yes?
Speaker 1: So then I do need to display it with it?
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't done it yet, so okay.
Speaker 1: I'm so pumped. Cool you finally did it?
Speaker 2: Mark, Hell yeah, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Plugs. What do you guys got?
Speaker 2: August seventh, Friday, ten am Colick Major.
Speaker 4: So August and August my one event this week.
Speaker 2: This is a big weekend. I'll be in Colorado Springs on Saturday night, hopefully.
Speaker 1: Make the show. I got SmackDown Friday in Philly. I'm gonna stay in Philly. I'm gonna wake up, go to the gym, get some Chase Steaks, then go to Emon's house.
Speaker 4: Lost Steaks Thursday night took half the TNA roster. Everyone was being floored. Scotts some maniac. It was so much fun.
Speaker 1: Yes, so I'm gonna vlog Emon's collection. We need a good story for that, but I will blog his collection. I am then taking ye well, and then I'm getting a ride to Teddy Goods Store. We're gonna do have vlog that night Teddy Goods Store. Two vlogs in one day, and then I think me and Herm the Worm. You gotta have a nice meal at Calhoun before.
Speaker 4: And grab a Devin Hughes while you're there. Oh yeah, because he's coming in. You guys only gos gonna be in town.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. I'm sure he'll be there anyway, Pal, I know.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, join the community at major Marks dot com and get access to exclusive content, behind the scenes footage and become a member of the Major family.
Speaker 4: You get bonus episodes on our careers, wrestling figure history, and exclusive interviews with our friends and legends in the business.
Speaker 1: Each month.
Speaker 2: You also get early access to YouTube videos and of course, the weekly podcast, ad free and breaking news updates.
Speaker 1: Brand news shows featuring Come Oh Baby. Also by selling trade in our exclusive Facebook community where people have become friends in real life.
Speaker 2: Certain memberships include merch like monthly trading cards and quarterly mystery gifts.
Speaker 1: Become a Major markt Join major Marks dot com today