Speaker 1: Welcome to the super Show series. Of the three stories, this is Alex, my beloved producer and friend, going back and saying Todd, everything else was trash. This is the only thing that matters. So you're gonna hear things like this. Know the sick ones by their sick fruits. CNN's Gender Hustle proves God uses as simple things to shame the wise. The gift God gave Jdvans one of JD Vance's key gifts, and did God just change the president's entire legacy? You also hear the words of Jesus solk outrage in the hearts of PBS writers, and Joy Reid proves God right. Hey look, God made it in all of the three stories. Wouldn't you know? Alex is a better Christian than I am. Will get started now with the help of God Almighty.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman show is disapproved by big pharma technocrats and tyrants everywhere from the hind mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile.
Speaker 3: Todd.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made, and these are the times to which God has decided we shall live.
Speaker 2: JD.
Speaker 1: Vance has a really key gift, and I don't think it's appreciated enough. And it's a passion for speaking hard truths. And this is a key gift that God gave Jdvans. This is an example of speaking hard truths. In one way, it's kind of reaganesque, mister Gerbertchroft, tear down this wall. In another way, it's just absolute JD.
Speaker 4: Vance And I'm not you know, Yes, the Europeans annoy me sometimes, and yes I disagree with him on certain issues, but we have to remember that is the cradle of Western civilization, the entire entire idea of Christian civilization that led to the founding of the United States of America, that was formed in Europe. The cultural bonds, the religious bonds, these things are going to last beyond political disagreements. But I think that Europe, and frankly I would have said this about America a year ago, but America Europe is at risk, I think of creating of engaging in civilizational suicide. They are unable to or unwilling too many countries to control their borders. You see them starting to push back against that, and good, that's a good thing.
Speaker 1: You see them starting.
Speaker 4: To limit the free speech of their own citizens, even as those citizens are protesting against things like the border invasion that got Donald Trump and a number of European leaders elected. So, look, I want Europe to thrive. I want them to be an important ally. Part of that is going to be Europe respecting its own people, respecting its own sovereignty. And America can't do that job for them. If you have a country like Germany, where you have another few million immigrants come in from countries.
Speaker 1: That are totally culturally.
Speaker 4: Incompatible with Germany, then it doesn't matter what I think about Europe. Germany will have killed itself. And I hope they don't do that because I love Germany and I want Germany to thrive.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about some of the things, the aspects of what jd. Vance is discussing here in that that statement filled with some hard truths because he opens himself up to racist and I know that people will say, oh, I see, so immigration just destroys countries, and America is a country founded upon immigrants. Great ask the Indian nations, the first peoples in the United States, how mass migration worked for them. I mean, that's a hard truth. We didn't just have more advanced weaponry for most of that time, we just had more people. And there's plenty of books. If you've ever read the book Blackout Speaks, if you've ever read that, and ever read any of the work of some of the documentation of what the early Native leaders said sitting bowl and what crazy horses murder to have said. They just noticed that Wasishu, which was a horrible name. It was a slur against white people. Met fat and stinky Wi Sishu. What Wasishi was doing is just they there were too many of them, and First peoples or Native Americans, Indians choose your word. Who actually went to Europe and came back, came and said, we have no chance. Their cities outnumbered the hills. I mean, I should have pulled black Out speak I didn't even think I was going to talk about it today, but that asked them how that went. And we can have controlled migration or not. And in uncontrolled migration, when you are seeing people come into your country, as Jade Event said, who are adverse to your ideas, your founding documents, your freedoms, your culture, how you raise your kids, how you relate to others, how you relate to women and children. Now, that's not just bringing in people, as we've said on the show time and time and time and again, you're bringing in attitudes and attitudes informed behaviors, and so you're important behaviors. And this is a relatively minor example of this. I shared this with my wife and she pointed something out to me that's to my shame I didn't think about. So these are some young women. They're taking a cab or or for higher car uber whatever, and they're in Ireland. And listen to the driver correcting these girls.
Speaker 5: It's not I feel like you're talking about me.
Speaker 6: Okay, well we're not.
Speaker 7: This is just the language we speak to each other.
Speaker 2: Very nice.
Speaker 5: I appreciate and I really like the spoken Irish.
Speaker 3: But when you speak five words in English.
Speaker 6: Then in Irish, it feels I feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 5: You're talking about me.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I don't like I speak, for all the life, speak five languages.
Speaker 5: I will never speak another language in front of somebody else, just because I don't like the person feeling not untalking about them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, of course, but like we we only we're not talking about you. We only speak Ourish to each other. So yeah, I'm sure if if you were getting a taxi with someone, you probably would not be speaking to them in a different way if that.
Speaker 5: Person doesn't speak another language.
Speaker 2: I have no problems.
Speaker 3: So when you speak English and then straight away you're speaking a couple of words in the.
Speaker 1: English, okay in terms of oils etiquettes oils uh in a personal etiquette okay. Emily posts, Okay, you're a driver of a car and we hired you to take us somewhere, not to give us etiquette lessons. Now, I can't imagine telling two other human beings how to speak. And I said, yeah, it's it's annoying. And man, those girls are this That young lady was really patient And my wife said yeah, and so would you be. If you could be driven into a side ali and assault it, you'd be patient too. Now I would like to think I would be patient anyway to say, hey, you know what, Sorry, that bothers you. I'm not going to be told how to speak. Sorry bothers you, though, So we'll talk about that. I'll talk about something very very quick. Did someone seemed to this weekend I was talking to someone about bisible and they listen to the podcast. I'm deeply thankful for that, and they've started a business. It's a logging business. This is a guy he's retiring from teaching, so he's starting a logging business. And said, so, do I need to wait to talk to Bisible to make sure that I get this thing set up right away so that my company is not me so that I have an actual firewall. I said, no, you're in the perfect position. Get with them now. The website is gobisible dot com. If you're starting a business, get with these guys now. They'll help you get this set up from the very beginning so that your business is removed from your personal assets like your retirement funds and the house and the equity or if your owner house outright, lawyers ambulance chasers can't go get at that. If you're an established business and you think you have corporate credit, go find out. They'll tell you it's free, free, no obligation consultation. They'll look at your paperwork and they'll tell you yes or no you have corporate credit, and if you don't, they'll solve it for you in seven easy steps. But yes, you can go to them as you're founding your company as well. So it's gobisible dot com goo bisible with a zeegobisible dot com. God did not come along and take away a common language for fund or to amuse himself. We had abused it as one tribe of people functioning is one tribe. The Israeli people, the Jewish people, if you like, came out of Egypt, and they came to a point. God spoke to them, disperse. I want this tribe to go here, this group of people to go here. I want you to spread throughout the earth, and I want you to populate these areas because I want my chosen people, who I have called out of the world, to be in the world, but not of it. I want you to take these new ways of behaving into the world. You are not to involve yourself in the unliving of children in so called religious ceremonies. You are not to involve yourself in the worship of idols. You're going to take the true way to live under Me into these areas around the world. You have to disperse, be fruitful, multiply. The people said, nah, now we prefer not. We like it here. The river is beautiful and it's cool, and the water is sweet, and we like the trees. Plus there's a seven eleven step up the street. So they said no. In fact, what we're going to do is we're going to build ourselves a great, big, tall tower God, and we're going to get up near you. So God said, are you ah, well, why don't you try that with no common language and see how that works? And all of a sudden they were babbling. This was these separation of the languages. And I believe this is a modern way of doing this. One of the things we can do, in a very simple sense is are we looking at people who God is shaming through simple things? Andrew McCabe shamed himself by something very very simple, and the legacy media, if you like, I prefer Mockingbird, they continue to do this across the board.
Speaker 8: Robin Westman, seen in this yearbook photo obtained by affiliate KSTP, was a member of the class of twenty seventeen at the very school they attacked. At age seventeen, they filed documents to change names from Robert to Robin. Those documents were signed by her mother, Mary Grace Westman, who also worked at the school, retiring in twenty twenty one. Authority say the shooter had no criminal history and purchased the rifle, shotgun, and pistol legally.
Speaker 1: See the problem with the report like that is you see that they do they day they and then suddenly she The problem with that is it ignores one of the challenges this young man faced. What am I? That's a heck of challenge to face and would even pushed along by this in this by according to ay Nose reporting, the father whose very very liberal and the mother disagrees, and apparently, according to Andy's reporting, the mother was bullied into signing this document for the name change, being told hey, look you can do this or your son is going to unlive himself. It's a simple thing. Was it true? God says you shall not lie? Was it true she was forced to lie, or at least conned into it, bolding into it? According to Andy's reporting, it's a simple thing. Do parents go around lying to their kids and feel good about it?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: God uses the simple things to shame the wise. The other problem with that report for the legacy Mockingbird media is this it's a litmus test. Are you telling us the story? So in this trailer for the show called The Savants, Jessic Chastein is going to cleanse the world of hate. She's an undercover investigator and mother who infiltrates hate groups online to detect and prement, prevent violent extremists from doing what they do, stopping them before they can act, putting her kids to bed. Hey, look it's mixed race family. That's interesting. Why would that be?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: There she is with her three four monitors coordinated mass attack. That looks like a Nazi signod from you in or what? Yes, she's in some mom in the savanna. Between nineteen ninety four and twenty twenty, eight hundred ninety three extremestaics took place in America. Today, unseen heroes protect us from cats all night. Sometimes. Oh, she has to take pills. There's some pharma product placement.
Speaker 7: I love it is pretending to think like them to stop those people from doing really.
Speaker 1: Oh look an evil white man. Did you see that? And they're in the capital. Look at that just like January sixth Huh. You know, I have a tip for Jessica Chastain's character. This is going to take some work. So you're going to have to go really really undercover. And let me give you the steps of going undercover. And this is going to be really advanced, ready, Jessica, go look for the Eugene Weekly online, So type in Eugene Weekly and go back and look at their cover for June nineteenth, twenty twenty five, just around the time of leading up to the latest shooting at a Catholic school where children are unlive while praying to the Lord Jesus, unlive by a gender confused young man, but in fact started to come out of his gender confusion, and you would see this picture from the Eugene Weekly. It is an image of someone the Eugene Weekly chooses to call Eve Weston holding an AR fifteen style rifle, normally, of course, a weapon that's evil, but not in this case, because we're going to talk about some virtuous hate. Eve Weston appears to be a man pretending to be a woman. And on the right hand side, it says, as the Trump administration attacks so called trans people, some queer folk are armed and ready to bash back with guns and combat boots. Bash back the attacks being what laws laws protecting children from irreversible chemical and surgical interventions, those laws, that's from what you bash back. Has there been any significant bashing by gender confused people or gender defined people using weapons like this is Jessica Chastain's character are going to be looking into such things. It doesn't take much looking. I don't think so, because this is virtuous hate. This is from that issue June twenty twenty five. There's a saying I hear a lot from the armed career community, and that's you go far enough left to get your guns back from pistols to air fifteens and AK forty sevens Queers are alluding to bash back, protecting themselves from surging levels of violence and political hatred. Incidentally, there's not a particularly robust surging acts of violence against gender confused people. Praise God, because there shouldn't be. You will know the sick ones by the sick fruits, and you'll know a six society if they're trying to grow more sick fruits. This is from USA Today. It's an important article about a subculture that's existed in the United States for far too long of a time. And this is the headline. Columbine School shooters glorified by young followers inside the scary online obsession. This is from April eighteen, twenty twenty four. Jessica Gown and Will Carls at the USA today. When two Colorado students unlive twelve of the classmates and a teacher at Columbine High School on April twenty, nineteen ninety nine, they committed to what history would etch as the first school shooting of the Internet era. At the time, Google was still a startup, Facebook, the iPhone, or YouTube are not yet invented yet. Twenty five years later, the traces left online by the two young men, who I will not name because their names should be a race from history, have not faded into the obscurity of the early web. Instead, those remnants to cold in each evolving online technology chat room, social media, and video today sparked obsessive online interest among a generation that wasn't even alive at the time of the attack. There are, in facts, cults built around these guys and what they did. And in a nation that is flooding children with psychotropics and reverse wrong sex hormones, wouldn't it be weird if a whole bunch of psychotropic drugs and a whole bunch of reverse hormones wrong sex hormones caused people to have very strange psychological actions. Wouldn't that be odd? If that happened. You can remember the line of the thirteen crosses that honored the victims of the Combine attack. You can see an image of that here from USA today. When you see these things and you remember that era, and you know that there are people online now who effectively worship these guys and want to be like them, it's very, very very clear that you know the sick ones by their sick fruits. But what if our society wants more sick people like this? Because our society wants more sick people like this, I'm going to show you an image, and I won't show you the website it's from. If you choose to, you can probably go find it. And it's not alone. It's not alone image. It's not a single instance of this. It's something for sale that wants shows a communication, a desire to have more sick ones. You can tell the sick ones by their sick fruits. People who are following the Combine shooters have become mentally ill, and there's an entire subculture that worships not just them, but other people who go undertake these things. The Catholic school shooting of recent days no exception. He's already being treated as a hero, as a sort of inverse savior. And we're living in an era where the Left is making a big deal of this un alive CEOs, our heroes. People who went to a guy who went to go unlive people in the NFL office and accidentally ended up shooting the CEO of Blackstone's real estate group. He's a hero. And the guy who went into a Catholic school, a guy whose dad, apparently, according to journalists Annio, his dad pushed this young man's gender confusion. His mom, according to Annio, was reluctantly drug along. She, being a conservative Christian woman who's given birth a ton of times, was drugg along into this with the very very famous statements do you want a living daughter or an unalive son? And this boy, this confused young man, this twenty three year old, had come out and said he regretted the wrong sex hormones. He regretted it. He wrote this in some of his work, this manifesto, as it were, that manifesto that is long and rambling, had messages on his weaponry, and the New York Times says, we just can't figure out the motive. Although he wrote ceaselessly about his motive. Now we see this T shirt and again I'm not going to name the company that provides this, but they're not the only ones protract so called trans kids. And there is a picture of the young man who had in unlived children as they prayed to the Lord Jesus Christ, you will know them by their fruits. The fruits here are what the worship of someone who decided to go against one of God's most simple commands. You shall not go around unliving, innocent people. You shall not covet you shall respect your parents, so you live long in the land. Some of the simplest commands, as you treat the least of these, So you treat me the least of these ru on their knees praying to the Lord Jesus. When he went in and did this, I cannot arrive at any conclusion other than this person made a tragic decision to spend eternity apart from God in hell. I can't make any other calculation when I look at a company selling T shirts pretending this guy was protecting somebody by going back and saying, you will know them by their fruits. And here's what I know. These are self serving people. Who've given in to the worst of the possible fleshly desires, up to and including the unliving of innocent people for acts of revenge for crimes that are not happening. May God have mercy. I'll share this also with you. Bone Front Coffee is a coffee of choice for me, and it has been now for almost five years, and it goes down to this. I wanted to like the coffee when I met Tim because Tim is a Navy seal. I've got this instinctive sense of awe for guys and special ops. Anybody who's served on a relictuch I have an incredible respect for. So I was really really worried that the coffee was going to be horrible and awful, because then I couldn't endorse the company. So the first time I tasted it was back in the day when I used to drink Folgers dry like freeze dried coffee innimation jar three scoops that three or four scoops in ice water, and it didn't taste good. Imagine that because it Alex knew I did this.
Speaker 9: I just looked over at the production Davili He's just about to be sick again. He knew I did that, So coffee wasn't something that was about taste to me un till I tasted Bone Frog. One of the reasons that is is because Tim is a smart guy. He knew he didn't know how to make coffee when he came back from the seal teams. He wanted to honor fallen seals with the bone Frog logo and with God Country team on the bag and with ten percent of proceeds going to the Navy Seal Foundation and other things that helped the fallen of the families of fallen Seals.
Speaker 1: So he hooked up with a guy named Dave Stewart. Dave, I'm sure wanted to like Tim Man. I hope this guy's cool. I hope he's got a good idea for a coffee company. He did. Dave started Seattle's Best Coffee. He makes many of the roasts like the one I'm drinking this morning. He mentors Tim's team on how to make great coffee, and all up there you go, wall off Bone Frog Coffee. If you haven't tried to go try the six four out samples so you can find your favorite roast that comes in k cup, it comes in drip, comes in French press. Whatever you like is Bonefrog Coffee dot com slash todd. Use promo code todd to get ten percent off your first purchase or fifteen percent off subscription coffee Bonefrog Coffee dot com slash todd. You know, God does not call the equipse. He equips the colds. And President Trump is equipped for what he does and how he does it in some pretty unique ways. Number One, he has an incredibly huge ego, and he's gotten better on that front. He said some self effacing things. He's made fun of himself a little bit. It seems he recognizes what God did to him for him to rescue him from two assassination attempts. So that's wonderful to see. President Trump is also a man who is well he is. He would not say revenge. He would say he's seeking reckonings. He's seeking payback. He's animated that way, and as Christians were to remember that revenge belongs to God alone. But President Trump had said when he got relected that he was going to provide us with that. He didn't say a reckoning, but he was going to come in and provide us kind of a cousin of revenge and I think that God has quipped President Trump to go do something if the President is willing to fully humble himself here and this is to Pharma. President Trump does not easily forgive. And I'm not saying he doesn't forgive. He didn't put any effort into putting Hillary Clinton in prison. In his first term. He did some things to the deep state, not much. President Trump governed as a moderate effectively. In many ways. He's much more like an old fashioned Democrat than he is a Republican or conservative Republican. But Pambondie, the cash Betel, and Dan Pagino are going through the deep state, and we've seen our first raid on a home, the mustache man Bolton. We have grand juries in paneled to look into the various lawfare attacks against President Trump, and I believe these are warranted. I'm not saying that this is revenge. I believe they're warranted to President Trump. I think they're revenge. Fanny Willis is going to face a grand jury. She's going to be indicted, and the New York prosecutor who went after President Trump absolutely conflicted corrupt woman. She's facing well mortgage fraud charges and probably more so Pharma in the Bible. Well, you'll read from time to time things that's if you don't understand the Bible well, can be confusing, such as God asking where are the scribes and the prophets? Well, he knows. But the point they're making here in the Bible is who is able to outthink God, who's greater than God. Well, in a time where the so called wise are proving that God uses simple things to shame the wise, we can go back to statements like this, where are the scribes and the prophets? This is Wes Moore answering a question about whether or not he had a bronze star. Check out this beautiful way to answer to prove that he is shamed by the simple things, that he's neither a scribe nor a prophet or able to outthink God, or in this case, either lie in any form of elegant.
Speaker 10: Way claiming you had a bronze star in two thousand and six when you were applying for a job.
Speaker 1: Why did you do that?
Speaker 6: Well, I think it's I'm deeply proud of my service to this country, and I know my soldiers that I saw with are deeply proud, and the veteran community is as well, and I think it's pretty common knowledge or common belief that when you're a commanding officers and your superior officers tell you listen, we put you in and we've gone through everything. So as you're going through your application included I included it, and I didn't think about it.
Speaker 10: But in two thousand and eight on PBS they said they introduced you, Gwen i full saying you had earned a Bronze Star medal. That's two thousand and eight twenty ten. You were on the Colbert Show when he said you had a Bronze Star. You did not correct him. You had to know you did not have one.
Speaker 6: Then, well it was I did not go back and you go back and tell the Pentagon. Hey, I was told to put this on application.
Speaker 1: It convinces no one. And at least you can give credit to ABC for asking the dictator of Maryland that question, Wes Moore. God uses the simple things to shame the wise, and the Bible asked us, where are the scribes and the prophets who could out think God, God himself truth? Jesus said, I am the way the truth in the life, and no one comes to the Father but for me. And this guy thinks this is somehow convincing. This comes from Cascade PBS. It's a Seattle outfit, as figurehead Biden would say, how Seattle fits into the modern Christian nationalist playbook. Stoking outrage and progressive cities is part of the game plan for evangelical preachers like Sean Foyt, whose influence has been steadily growing. What is it that Sean does It makes him a Christian nationalist? Is it where he's come along and said there should be a litmus test for every and all officeholder of the United States that they all have to be Christian and specifically evangelical and specifically an evangelical church, which he approves. No, he's doesn't done that. When Shaun Foyt goes into these cities, does he go in and say what the disgusting false teacher Fred Phelps said about same sex attracted people? May he continue to spend time in hell for e Trinity? Phelps? No, Foyd doesn't do that. He speaks of the beauty of the Gospel, that you can repent of your sins and be saved, that Jesus Christ loves you, everybody in that city. Jesus loves he may not love all their behaviors because Jesus hates sin that he loves you. That by accepting as your Lord and savior and agreeing to act that way, in other words, abide with him, meaning lived with him, you can be saved. And more than that, you can receive the Holy Spirit. You can have within you. The Kingdom of Heaven, and the Kingdom of Heaven cannot just convict you when you're on the verge of doing something wrong or doing something wrong, the Kingdom of Heaven can grow in with you and make you more like Jesus, making you more like the greatest man who ever walked the earth, fully manned, fully human. This is available to everybody who hears the Gospel, and God's word never fails. It always accomplishes the goal it sets out. I think one of the goals of God's Word in this case might be the absolute obvious crazifying people like these PBS writers. See, people don't need to go to Sean Foyd's concerts, They don't need to go as worship events. If they are people who stand at verse to the Gospel, they either don't believe in God or they hate them, and sometimes those are the same people. You even notice that there's a lot of people who don't believe in God and really really hate them. So people like that don't need to go to his shows. Therefore they don't need to be outraged. Therefore the gospel doesn't need to drive him into fits of anger. And yet they go Why is that? Why do you think they're drawn to that? It's because they don't want other people to hear it. See, the gospel is foolishness for the people who are dying. The word of God is mere foolishness for the people who are dying. But the people being saved by it, it is our life's breath. Is that which continues to allow us to live day to day with optimism. The people who are dying, they just see it as a fool mission, fool's words. But that's outrage. It Stoke's outrage. What exactly is the outrage that Sean Foyt brings when he comes to town. Is it because the music isn't great? Is not the world's greatest singer, it's not Hollywood produced well, that happens all the time in cities. It's the fact that Sanfoi goes into cities that are now considered owned. See the left considers places like the separate country of Seattle to be their territory and their territory. They are the gods. They make the rules about what's right and wrong, and there could be an argument about it. The sciences settled on global warming. It's happening. Sciences settled. Who says their gods do? Same sex activity is not just equal to, but we think better than opposite sex activity because it's non reproductive, because our world is overpopulated, it says, who says the scientists which ones the special ones? They make them of themselves, their own gods. So how is it there are any different than the Romans? Nero. Nero didn't tell the apostle Paul to deny Jesus Christ. He didn't say that. He didn't say, I need you to what you saw that you met the risen Jesus. I just need you to say I'm equal to Jesus. I narrow aim also the son of God. And you just say the same thing. And the apostle Paul said, no, Narrow, I'm not going to do that. I can't because it's not true. The people in Sattle are not saying, many of them Maye if I'm not saying Jesus doesn't exists. Oh, there's atheists, there's agnostics. They're very, very aggressive, and they're not even saying in this article. They're simply saying that we need to be equal to this. Our desires for our flesh need to equal the word of God. It's just like Nero. The Christian nationalism isn't happening. It's a dodge, just as they call him all the other names that they like to call him. I'll say something really quick about Alan Soaps, Alan soaps dot Com, slash Todd. This is the soap I use exclusively, and this is soap my family uses exclusively. It's made in America, it is all natural, it's made by family with three generations of soap making expertise, and it employs people who the rest of the world would say couldn't be employed. And the patriarch of the family, John he is announced this is coming up to one of his last times around the sun, so he is going to the Lord. He's okay with it. He knows he's going to Jesus. And we've been asking you this and we'll continue to ask you this until John does go to the Lord, and he is. He's determined. He's not going to fight this time. He's been fighting this medical stuff for a long time. He's tired. He's trending his wife to take over the company so that Alan and Ian continue to have a place to work. They continue to make the All Natural Soaps, continue to hire people like Alan and Ian as the company goes back into a growth stage. Right now, as you can understand, one hundred percent out focus on the family. So what I'm asking you to do is, if you haven't yet done it, make this the time you try Alan Soaps, and if you love it, continue to buy it by subscribing. Go to Alan Soaps dot com slash todd. That's Alan Soaps dot com slash todd. This is the DNC, and this is the delegate talking about his view of the foundation of Christianity.
Speaker 3: Republican friends and fellow citizens, I say, who profess to be active Christians, I remind them that the EI is the very foundation of the Christian Church.
Speaker 1: DEI is the very foundation of the Christian Church. Huh is it? When God came and created the New Covenant in the blood of the Lord Jesus, did he say plus Pagans, plus people who refuse to recognize Jesus, plus the gnostics he didn't. There is no diversity in heaven, and there's incredible diversity in heaven. There's no diversity of ideas, not in the New Heaven in the New Earth. The only people who will be in the New Heaven and the New Earth are the people who agree that Lord Jesus Christ, it's our lord and king and savior, and he should run all of our lives. And without him we are nothing. We are dust, worse than we're nothing. No one will be in the New Heaven and the New Earth who says, yeah, Jesus is a great teacher, but so was Buddha. And there's lots of ways to get to heaven. Oprah Winfrey can't be there saying that heaven is just a mountain you climb. There's lots of ways to climb a mountain. There's this approach and that approach. She can't get there with that. So there's all sorts of diversity. There's going to be people who live lives of plenty and somehow made it into the Kingdom of Heaven. For God has told us it is very difficult for a rich man to make it into the Kingdom of heaven. There'll be people who were rich there. There'll be people who were poor. There'd be people you may have detested, but you didn't know that they were serving the Lord Jesus. So there's going to be incredible diversity and no diversity, a lot of ideas. I mean, there'll be people in heaven who said, you know what, on earth, man, I like that reggae music. Now they shouldn't be an abin. That's one of God's questionable activities. It's a lot of people like reggae music into heaven, but we'll take that up later. There'd be people who said, I didn't like reggae, I like rock if we even remembered that music, because in heaven it's all going to appear to be trash. DEI is the foundation of heaven inclusivity. Okay, anyone can get in so long as you follow the rules. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth in the life. No one gets to the Father but through him. So am I calling him a fool? No, I'm told not to do that. God says that puts us in danger. So I turn again to Proverbs. Proverbs chapter eighteen verse two A Proverbs eighteen, verse two, A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. The people who met that comment with rounds of applause, did they truly give that any thoughts? Or was it just a beautiful, beautiful slogan. I was doing some research for our face segments and it came across this statement from a guy, and it's kind of convicting, and I feel convicted by it. I've never met him, and probably, honestly, if I met him, it probably would have had the same encounter with me that he's had with other people. He's disappointed that people haven't forced him or convinced him to convert to the Christian faith.
Speaker 5: You know why I can't get behind Christianity because I made it twenty five years in this life without anyone even really trying to convert me. I mean, you guys just didn't try that hard. You looked at me, knew I was destined for eternal damnation, and you said that guy, you can even try. You really didn't even try to convert me. So how am I supposed to believe that you guys who care so little about me, are all going to some love Lee, Love Lee, little Heaven while I go to hell simply because I'm a non believer. I mean, please, Dear God, make it make sense. Make it makes sense, or at least try and convert me. Man, you know, be a good Christian.
Speaker 1: He's not wrong about being a good Christian. Try and convert. Okay. So I meet you at an airport, walk up and say, repent of your sins and kingdom Invenda is near, accept the Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior, and you walk away. Okay. I tried. What we're taught to do in the disciple making process is to share connect ministered disciple. Now, I would hope that Christians would share with you in an environment that's just say, social or on an airplane someplace where you're kind of forced to be together. I might say something to you like this, because it is my responsibility to spread the faith, to have a reason for by optimism, to share the Gospel with everyone I meet in some form, and it might be just saying something to you like this after a brief discussion. Hey, God, bless you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It was great talking to you. And that's called planting seeds. Wow, that guy was super nice. And if you saw the clip, obviously he's a black guy and maybe not shoose that identify as black, beautiful, beautiful beard, incredible beard. Yeah, I'm beard jealous, I admit it. But maybe you can have an interaction with someone and say, wow, these really nice. It seems to everyone is nice to me, says God bless me. I mean, clearly this guy seems to have some curiosity about God and also some animosity. But I think my interaction probably would have been if I'm, let's say, on an airport shuttle with you or on an airplane, I probably would say to you, if I felt you were receptive to it is, I probably say, hey, can I ask you a question? I know this could seem creepy. How long have you been growing your beard? I truly would. I've done this with people and I would tell them. I would say, man, I got to tell you something. I could never grow a beard that long. I really wish I could. That's I mean, connect you oil your beards, and sometimes people are receptive to those conversations, and often a conversation like that will enter into other arenas and I might say something like this, I wish God gave me the ability to have a beard like that. Maybe I'd be planting his seed in that way. But convincing you to convert can't do that. Human beings can't do that. God can. God may be calling you to his heart, calling you to himself. So I would ask you this question, what have you done? Have you sought out a community of Christians? Have you walked in and said, hey, I don't believe in God, help me understand what you do? Have you sought out Christian people to simply observe and ask questions to see how you're treated. I would hope if you go to a biblically observant, biblically strict church, that you're welcomed. I would hope that people other than folks with the name take on their chest welcome you. I would hope that people who notice that you're new in church might say, hey, that seen here before? Welcome? Do you need a place to sit? Can I show you around? I would hope that would happen to you. Did you take that step? He's not wrong when he says be a good Christian or to spread the Gospel. He's not wrong when he says that we fail as Christians to do this, but he is wrong on this, which is judging a perfect God by judging imperfect people. We need Christ because of our imperfection. We aren't perfect Christians. That was the super story series of the Three Stories version of the Todd Hermann Show. Thanks to Alex overall for putting that all together. And I'll listen back to this and figure out how I can do a better job of pleasing Alex in the podcast. Now, please go be well, be strong, be kind, and make a decision right now to walk in the light of Christ and celebrate for me as I get to go hang out with my beloved family, wife and daughter.