Speaker 1: All right, welcome back to fluck Us Sox the Podcast, episode three point fifty nine. Today on the show, Spencer Pratt's mayor election is today.
Speaker 2: We hope he wins that.
Speaker 1: Then we have a bad lady comedian in our Broader Dumb Women section and cringe of the week.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna want to miss it.
Speaker 1: Then we have some more fake racism, this time at Sam's Club, you guys are gonna enjoy. And last, but not least, in Urban Decay, we got some new urban vehicles just.
Speaker 2: In time to ruin your summer.
Speaker 1: All this and more, It's Fluckus Socks The podcast, Episode three fifty nine ranked the best news podcast all time.
Speaker 3: Because words are just worth until action actually starts and actually speak loud and loud, but at the same time worth speak loud because sometimes it's the right thing to do, the right thing to do.
Speaker 2: Very cool, very cool. It's What the Stops podcast featuring Richard and Rapp Richard Rap, all right. Thank you to the group Chat for sponsoring.
Speaker 4: Thank you to the Bonus Land group Chat for sponsoring.
Speaker 1: Did you see us come into that room escaping the Urban Decay and the Mercedes that safe place we got to that's the group chat. Okay, you see how we're using a ida Hell yeah, yeah, yeah, I do. Hey leaning on it a lot. We love it and we do love it, love it. I love it. I think it's so cool. And the group chat has been great. There's like fifty or sixty of us so far. And we actually got sent to a shout out that I never saw years ago. It's fuck us Talks, the podcast best news podcast of all time at WWE on National TV. That was sent to us by Brock from the group chat.
Speaker 4: That's excellent.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that pretty cool? Yes? It is.
Speaker 1: And then Rob Smith's brother from the group chat, has been reeling in the Muskies this year. He's had a great summer run so far. That's all from like one week.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. What do they call that? The fish of ten thousand casts and he's got seven fifty thousand casts those are all different. Yeah, he never sees his wife. Yeah, that's a million casts right there.
Speaker 4: The cast math, and you start going, what's he doing? What's his life?
Speaker 1: That's very cool. But the group chat has been very cool. It's a great community, a great place to hang out. So if you guys join Tier two and you look at the post page. You'll see a Tier two post just for you guys, with the link to the group chat. If you're interested in just Tier one that gets you bonus Land and all the special content that is very cool too. Check out the front page on YouTube. It looks really cool, so much content for you there. And also Richard rap Boys show comes out this Friday. Yeah, thank you guys for making the switch. So far, it's been pretty smooth, so yeah, keep signing up for the new bonus Land. A lot of people are saying it's much easier now that's all in one place on YouTube.
Speaker 4: You don't even have to leave.
Speaker 1: So people are loving it and we're very grateful and we really appreciate it. The show doesn't exist without you, guys, so please join and thank you for joining if you already did.
Speaker 2: Definitely all right. Yesterday the Carmelo Anthony trials started.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's going on.
Speaker 1: Not a ton of informations come out so far, but it's definitely giving me OJ vibes.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. It's the battle of how many black people can you get on the jury. I think the whole battle is one with how many black people you can get on the jury.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and obviously he should just be found guilty, no questions asked.
Speaker 2: It's not even hard. Yeah, it's not a self defense scenario at the track meet and then you sprint away with a bloody knife. It's not really what you do when you stand your ground, right.
Speaker 1: But so if he is found guilty, I think there's gonna actually be protests because black people should be allowed to murder and get let out like everyone else. Why is he treated differently than other black people who just get released when they kill somebody.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I think there was some initial you win black people, matt At cops killing them that we saw with like Ferguson and all those kind of steps that culminated in George Floyd. I don't think they're that motivated anymore. And I think the George Floyd was elevated by white liberals, So.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if they really have that power anymore.
Speaker 4: That destroyed the city.
Speaker 2: You know, a foot locker might get bransacked a couple things like that, but the sustained grievance protesting, I don't think they have it in them. But we'll see, we'll see soon enough we'll see. All it takes is for one jur Yeah.
Speaker 4: Throw up the fist.
Speaker 2: I got you, called melow mellow, I got you exactly.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to our first main story of the day. Google is releasing mosquitoes in California and Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're planning to release up to thirty two million mosquitos in both those states to help fight diseases. And the gist of it is, rather than releasing biting insects, the company plans to release male mosquitos infected with Wolbachia, a naturally occurring bacteria. When the affected infected mate with wild female mosquitos, the offspring do not survive, helping suppress mosquito populations over time. That sounds good.
Speaker 1: That sounds good, But it's also Google releasing mosquitos. No one really voted for that or agreed to it or consented to it. They're just gonna do it because they know best and maybe we can trust them.
Speaker 4: Well, wouldn't the.
Speaker 2: Department of Wildlife of Florida and California? You know the fact that Florida said yes leads me to believe it's that it's okay, because I mean, this is kind of I was waiting to have this confrontation with you.
Speaker 4: Not confrontation, but like, we can manipulate nature.
Speaker 2: We do have the power to like plot things and make things better for us, and I wish we would use some of that energy on the tics. But like, you're right that it is Megacorp scary like and bad Bill Gates with all his weird African intentions. It gets mixed and then we kind of become suspicious of the good stuff, right hopefully, Yeah, And so it's probably maybe good. There's two sides to the coin here, and I'm like, look, can we not do anything?
Speaker 4: Can we not play God?
Speaker 5: Ever?
Speaker 2: Because I like to play.
Speaker 1: I just think it's weird when Google's doing it. And like I live in Florida. No one asked me, Hey, you cool with Google releasing modified mosquitoes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I think this has been going on for a while though they've been experimenting on it all right, But we do have a natural solution for you guys, if you want to get rid of the mosquitos in your backyard naturally without spraying crazy chemicals. Yeah, you can crash your yards mosquito population without spraying a single chemical with a mosquito bucket of doom Philip phill a five gallon bucket about two thirds with water. Drop in a handful of grass clippings, leaves, or hey, let it sit for a day, then drop in A BTI dunk, also known as Bacillis Thurring genus israelinissis sold at any hardware store as mosquito dunks, about ten dollars for six. Mosquitoes are powerfully attracted to fermenting water and will lay their eggs in your bucket. BTI is a naturally occurring soil bacterium that produces a toxin that kills mosquito, backfly and fungus nat larvae. Only there, you go, yeah.
Speaker 1: So you guys can do that, gets rid of the mosquitos. I also have like a solar powered bug zapper in my yard, and that's pretty good. It feels good to hear him go, yeah, yeah, just pops the zaps.
Speaker 2: I hate mosquitos and tics, and we should be doing as much as we can. And I don't think it really affects all that much because there's such an abundance of them, right, Yeah, that we can take a fifty percent down. Yeah, that would be nice.
Speaker 1: My solar powered zapper says it does a full acre of mosquitoes, but I don't understand how that works. Yeah, all right, let's get to our next story. This next one's pretty crazy. Uh, it is the story of the day in my mind. But we do have a quick message from the wellness company. First, guys, the tricky thing about man made spike proteins is they can slowly and secretly create long lasting effects inside the body despite the person feeling fine. In a new peer reviewed study, researchers tested the blood of thirty four women and men, all who received the Pfizer mRNA vaccine, and every one of them tested positive for micro blood clots circulating in their system. These are stubborn, hard to break down clots that have been linked to lingering symptoms in both the unvaccinated and vaccinated. So the obvious question becomes, how do we detox the spike proteins. Natokinase, a natural enzyme that has been shown to dissolve up to eighty four percent of micro blood clots within two hours in vitro. Even at lower amounts, it still reduced the number of clots, the intensity of the cloud signal, and the overall clot size. What makes this even more important is that natokinase has also been shown to break down the spike protein itself in vitro. This means it's positively attacking the damage and the culprit simultaneously. No pharmaceutical therapy has shown this combined effect. That's why the Wellness Company created the Ultimate Spike Detox. It's designed to support the body's natural ability to break down spike proteins and support healthy circulation. Head to TWC dot health slash flexus and use co flecka said check out for ten percent off. That's TWC dot health slash FLECKUS code fleckus gets you ten percent off. Thank you the Welless Company for sponsoring. Let's get back to housekeeping, all right, Thank you to the Wellness Company for sponsor.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You got to get rid of those spike proteins. Guys, whether you got the maxine or not.
Speaker 2: All right, we have a crazy story.
Speaker 1: The Illinois Senate just passed a new legislation that is backwards and upside down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Illinois Senate just passed legislation allowing out of state illegal immigrants to receive in state tuition rates at all Illinois public universities. According to an update from Illinois state Senator Andrew Chesney, the vote thirty eight yes, all Democrats, nineteen to no, all Republicans. Illinois taxpayers will be responsible for funding this measure through increased taxes, and Chesney says, you can't make this stuff up and et cetera. So out of state illegals, they're already out of country and now Illinois wants them right.
Speaker 1: And it's backwards and upside down because not only should the illegals not be going to colleges at all, they're going to colleges and getting better rates than American students who are out of state.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're from Michigan and want to go to the University of Illinois A, you're already competing with thousands of Chinese international students. That kind of I don't know if we cover that on the show, but University of Illinois is like China and India school and now they're opening it up to the illegals.
Speaker 1: Great, so better opportunities for illegals than American students.
Speaker 2: But again, this is just one of those things where it's like, well, when you put out a lightning rod, lightning's going to hit it. And so like Illinois with all their shit policies, they're going to continue to get worse, and then other states are going to ascend and it's going to become one of those. More people flee and your tax space is gone. So if you're in Illinois, just kind of pay attention. What else, Oh, they're making this shittyer. They're making that shittier. I get to pay more. You know, we're at that point there are team takeovers. Those are fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Brandon Johnson's not stopping those.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so it's just one of those like the Tale of Two States, that's going to be a story going forward basically more than ever, Like the polarization in America is being represented through states actions and you get to see who's doing what. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel bad for the.
Speaker 2: Purple States though, because they're swinging back and forth like Illinois.
Speaker 4: If you know what Illinois about, you know it's going like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very true.
Speaker 1: And obviously, not only are our students needing to compete with foreign born Obviously the job market is a mess. We have some crazy stats about foreign born people getting jobs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, foreign born workers have accounted for more than half of US labor force growth since two thousand and seven, according to analyzes of BLS data.
Speaker 4: So of the growth, half of that goes to foreigners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we have another stat.
Speaker 1: This stat's a little confusing, but it's basically nine out of ten of every new job created post COVID.
Speaker 2: Has gone to a foreign born person. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I asked Groc if this was true because it seems so crazy, and he said it's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the foreign born jobs gained was four point three million and the native born jobs gained was four hundred and seventy one thousand.
Speaker 4: So you can see it's kind of like a ten.
Speaker 2: X to ten x. Yeah, absolutely nuts. Yeah, so a crime has been committed against you all without a vote. You know, nobody really did it. You just voted for Democrats and then they did it. And even some right wingers like the Koch brothers or conservatives so called, who like the cheap labor. But you know it's happening now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there's a lot that just needs to be undone.
Speaker 1: Right, very true. That's gonna take us to our fraud section. Doctor Oz has an update from Minnesota. There was a twenty one million dollar fraud scheme that got exposed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these are the foreign born people who don't want to work. So this is the other side of it. And this story we kind of like missed this last week. But it's just like a mugshot of two Somali women with twenty one million in fraud. But doctor Oz has some shit that kind of makes it worth covering.
Speaker 6: You got it right.
Speaker 7: And their mother and a daughter by the way, and they would often pay moms to lie that their children had autis, and in that community these kinds of behaviors were accepted. Well, this is a much bigger problem for the country. These programs, especially in Medicaid, were designed sort of on the honor system.
Speaker 4: You were asking.
Speaker 7: People to pay for things your family would normally do for you, and so you assumed they would take advantage of the system once in a while.
Speaker 4: Would be very rare.
Speaker 7: So this is a good example of autism where we've taken an ailment, a tragic condition for many families that they're struggling financially to cope with. And they were supposed to cost three million bucks four million bucks, not supposed to cost four hundred million dollars. And it doesn't get there unless you actually do people in the thinking it's real.
Speaker 1: So there you go, Like you said, kickbacks were involved with the mothers of the children who claim to have autism, and apparently it's part of a broader crime ring because state workers were supposed to be the ones who verify these claims, and then they all got verified and then the money was all sent. So you have to assume that state workers were in on it to getting some kickbacks as w Well, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Then that's why when we were talking about Tim Waltz's last episode where he said, what about white people watching white people? Like the broader Somali community was involved in this and they're not on paper doing anything crazy. But if you're willing to commit fraud for five hundred bucks or whatever the kickback was so that someone could milk your kid's body in Medicare for thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars, then yeah, you're culpable. This is a community thing, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how I see it too, And I actually have an idea to help solve some of the Minnesota fraud stuff. We should have dose people go to Minneapolis, right and you find every Somali with a BMW, a Mercedes, a Tesla, or a range.
Speaker 2: Rover, any car over forty grand pretty much. And then you do economic stopping frisk.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And if you think about it, for every Somali that acquired the range Rover, honestly, huh, there's probably one hundred and fifty to two hundred Somalis with range rovers that are doing fraud. Yeah, it's not even a fair rate because back in the day and when Giuliani did it in New York, it's like, all right, like four out of ten people had an illegal gun or drugs or something. I think you're at like nine point nine out of ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, financial stopping frisk, I don't think anyone's ever done that before. Modern problems require modern solutions.
Speaker 1: I heard it here first, and I found this tweet replying to the Minnesota fraud story. I thought was really insightful because it shows how hard it is to get actual.
Speaker 2: Funding for normal Americans. Yeah, families have to regularly sue school districts to get necessary services because they can't get an accurate assessment of their child's issues in services needed. Yet these people receive diagnoses and services over twenty million based on what the moms alone said incredible, So they took their word their foreign language English as a second language word for it.
Speaker 1: You swear yeah yeah, yeah yeah, maybe you send yeah yeah. So that's not good. And we have a bunch of other fraud to get to as well. There is an ebt scam. This is something we've kind of covered before, but it's another example of people using EBT to get products to use those products in stores.
Speaker 8: Right now, we're in one of many stores in the Dominican Republic that are stocked with food paid for in the United States, with food stamps sent here on a boat in a blue barrel put in these little bodega stores sold here, and it's all being paid for by you, the American taxpayers.
Speaker 2: Fifty pound bags of rice that are going to get shipped back to Santa Domingo. Oh shit, These.
Speaker 9: Big giant refrigerator boxes in fifty five gallon Daryl drums being filled up with food.
Speaker 2: Is so much fraud going on in this one city. Yeah, it's not even funny. So there you go. That was from muckraker and they have a whole like sixteen minute video on it. But we had been discussing the blue barrels and how kind of recent refugees always send it back to their family. And I didn't realize that we were funding bodegas and corner stores with it too. I thought it was for personal consumption, mostly some international investments from US. Yeah, I didn't know we had exposure to Dominican bodega. We should be getting our check any day now. But yeah, that's kind of it. And it's like our tax dollars are funding an entire economy of some like random Caribbean nation, right, crazy, so disgusting, And it's just another thing like you keep digging, scratching the surface, and you get the easy Somalis first, and then who's actually smart scamming us? There's got to be some Russians, some Albanians, some certain types of ethnic people who are like a little bit higher IQ. Yeah, and they're probably gutting us real quietly. Yeah, very true. All right, let's get to our next story. This one's out in New York City. Wait to hear how much it costs to replace two water fountains. Yeah, what is really breaking America? Two drinking fountains for three hundred and seventy five thousand dollars sounds like Ottawa, and it says replacing two drinking fountains in Riverside Park costs three hundred and seventy five thousand dollars and take three years from funding to completion with the system working as designed.
Speaker 1: So there you go, three hundred and seventy five K for two water fountains three years from now, and in that.
Speaker 2: Same amount of time. It sounds like a joke, it really does, Like what, all right, what's your timeline?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We could probably get this up next week, three years and like half a million dollars.
Speaker 1: And then three years will go by and then it'll never happen and then that money's gone. They're gonna go, all right, we gotta pay five hundred k for this guy to do it in two years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, or like a new mayor comes in, like something happens that kind of knocks it off its course and it's like, WHOA, never mind. I have a feeling the money's gone already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what is replacing a water fountain if it's already hooked up with pipes? All you have to do is what do a cement mold?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And you put a little button in it. I could probably do that for ten grand.
Speaker 2: You need ten union guys there, six of them are standing around.
Speaker 4: They all donate to the Democrats. It all comes back.
Speaker 1: We do five hours, We do five minutes of work every week for three years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, five minutes at a time.
Speaker 1: And then in that same amount of time three years, China built a bridge through the mountains.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't know if that was the smartest. He blew up the mountain. You could have gone around. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not a Chinese engineer, so I can't comment on it.
Speaker 2: They get it done at least. Yeah. All right, let's get into our migrant section.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Our first story is out of Virginia. We have a few examples out of Virginia, actually, but there was an illegal migrant rapist who was released and then he assaulted again.
Speaker 10: Records showed me that he was arrested on May nineteenth in Fairfax County on five charges, including a felony, but only three days later he was back on the street and allegedly assaulted a woman. So this is just a really concerning, a disturbing situation that we're telling you about this morning.
Speaker 11: Take a look here.
Speaker 10: The suspect on your screen twenty five year old Crystal Balvasquez Sanchez. Arlington police say he inappropriately approached a woman in a parking garage stairwell about ten days ago. Another person was there to step in and help her, and then he ran away before investigators found and a in three days later.
Speaker 12: So here's a look.
Speaker 1: So that's who they're protecting. And if you say anything, I guess what you hate brown people?
Speaker 4: Yeah, honestly, just yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't even understand.
Speaker 1: I mean I understand, but like what in if you were a Democrat, you'd be like, all right, we gotta lock this guy up.
Speaker 2: The other ones.
Speaker 1: We can let them go to school, we can give him money, we can give MEBT, we can protect him, but like the rapist, we have to actually lock him up.
Speaker 2: They release him too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we do have to take r L's right.
Speaker 2: This could embarrass us politically, but they don't even factor that in, which is the interesting part, Like the political humiliation factor should matter to them, Like they don't care about the girl who was in the stairwell and sees the Carlos Vasquez Vasquez coming down lunging like this, But you'd think they would at least be embarrassed, politically enough to do something about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then like we know, the whole Democrat plan is they're gonna give amnesty and then everyone's gonna vote and they're gonna win the elections. And that takes like millions of people. Yeah, you'd think maybe you.
Speaker 2: Just let the rapist get arrested, deported. Do you need him?
Speaker 13: Is it?
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna die on this hill, you know, let's do it quietly, Let's not try to draw attention, sit for the vote.
Speaker 1: And we've been covering Virginia for weeks at this point, and that was span Berger.
Speaker 2: That was like because of the Virginia election, which, again, who did we run in that election? The black Jamaican woman who sears who never had win some seers who never had a fucking shot. Yeah, so like and I actually just saw they're running just some random white guy in Michigan for Senate and his name's like Mike Rogers or something, and it's like, give.
Speaker 4: Me ten of him.
Speaker 2: We don't need to play the diversity game, right, So we're trying to win elections, so illegals don't rape your someone you love, right, Yeah, after being let out and we've been covering all of the crime and repeat offenders and illegal crime in Virginia. We have like a one, two, three, four headlines here can you kind of give him a fast read? Yeah, woman attacked while waiting for ride share in Arlington. A legal immigrant arrested there. He is a legal immigrant accused of child caught by ICE after release in Fairfax County. So that's a guy who Ice had to go and find this guy who we just showed you on the video.
Speaker 4: And then here's the last one.
Speaker 2: How Fairfax County bus stops stabbing suspect avoided jail and deportation. Abdul Ja Law had been arrested several times and was the subject of an ICE order of removal before police say he stabbed Stephanie Minter to death at a bus stop on Richmond Highway. So Virginia is getting a little dark, Yeah, it is. And that's kind of the result of these policies. You know that you think, oh, it's no consequences. You can't get your guns anymore the same you used to. And the repeat defenders just get released. They were already getting released, but now they're illegal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you they're really going to crack down and make sure you don't have a gun to defend yourself.
Speaker 2: For all these released repeat offenders, what do you do with that tiki torch? Is that for the mosquitoes?
Speaker 4: Or are you on your way somewhere?
Speaker 1: And we have a ton of other examples. This is happening weekly across the country. We have one here a man got arrested in a triple homicide who was illegal California and her daughter.
Speaker 5: And my cousin, her son.
Speaker 14: Path family members of those three victims waited together outside of this crime scene as they learned what happened to their loved ones.
Speaker 11: They heard the whole family as three people, three loved ones.
Speaker 14: Modesto police say two women, a twenty three year old and a fifty four year old were found stabbed to death at a home near Thrasher and Monterey Avenues. A baby was also stabbed and taken to the hospital where they died.
Speaker 2: The baby was an illegal ice detainer, an illegal with an ice detainer that was ignored. Does a triple homicide in California? Classic and there's no bits. It's not that funny funny guys show.
Speaker 4: It's just fucking.
Speaker 1: Murder, right, horrible. Yeah, every week it's crazy and it's sad. And the Democrats have the high ground though, because they're looking out for these people. There's no illegal people. Yeah, and that's what no illegal people do. And then we have another guy. This murder was stabbing from twenty twenty three, but he just got acquitted due to insanity and he.
Speaker 2: Was a migrant with twenty eight prior arrests. So Seattle, Virginia, California. It's happening in the states. But then, you know, we can't control it these sister states or whatever. There's no checkpoint to get to Florida. We just saw the Haitian guy machete chop a woman in Florida. There's not much we can do to control it once these shitty states are in and that's why we need the federal government to actually hammer these states. I don't understand why they're not cutting deals with like both private and public prisons to be like, all right, anybody you're releasing, I'm going to stop and frisk them id wise to see if they're a citizen. Right, Yeah, we need to be camping out outside of these that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: And another resource that illegals take advantage of is our medical facilities and our hospitals. And we actually have a breakdown here from someone who knows it really well about why you don't hear too much about it because the people who work at the hospitals are required to not talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm not going to read it at all, but it kind of dawned on me that we're missing an entire vertical of like urban decay and migrant section just because of the way hospitals are run. This guy says there's a kind of soft professional conspiracy in America to hide from view the underclass that consumes most of the time and resources of public systems with their senseless self inflicted problems, Particularly in healthcare. In the social media era, you'd think it would be easy for gossip to spread about low life medical conditions and social problems that healthcare workers encounter every day. This has been effectively suppressed by extreme interpretation of patient privacy laws against workers speech. Healthcare workers are frequently seen on social media complaining about the policy of silence that is drilled into them and its implication for keeping certain topics out of public discussion. A recurring type of video is a worker saying there are things we see kinds of people we deal with that would be so shocking or unknown to the general public, and everyone else with this job knows what I'm talking about, and everyone also knows the extreme degree. We're told not to talk about it or we get fired and I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna stop reading it there.
Speaker 2: But that's just kind of to make the broader point, like there's an entire industry of urban decay and migrant an entire vertical that we aren't allowed to see because like a doctor, you know, obviously someone at the Little Caesar's when it's looking like a brawl is coming up, they're gonna pull out the phone. The doctors who have to follow Hippa, they don't get that same luxury. They just go, ah, this guy abusing the system, his fourth oda of the week, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, it's crazy that the stuff that happens in the hospitals is just like siloed off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's just like, oh, only you and I saw it. No one's ever going to hear about this again. It's crazy, and you have to like have a doctor who tells you stories about it because otherwise and even then they I get in trouble if you broadcast it or do some sort of identifying thing where you can trace it back to them.
Speaker 1: And we know that the illegals go to the emergency room for normal routine health stuff. Yeah, so that's probably part of it. And I'm sure there's a lot of repeat offenders and drug addicts and the stories that they have aren't told either.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you never saw a bill from the hospital, you'd probably go. If you had a tickle in your throat, you'd probably go at the smallest thing, like, oh man, I nailed my hand again, I better go hospital if they get out, Like that's what I'm saying. So it's crazy that it's kind of hidden from our view and I feel stupid, Like I feel dumb that I'm like, huh, we don't have much. Every once in a while we'll get a hospital video of like the doctor's saying you need to leave, and it's filmed by someone from the public who doesn't have those same hippa laws applying to them.
Speaker 4: So I feel kind of stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we do.
Speaker 4: Whoa haven't had an herban decay from the hospital recently.
Speaker 1: We had to dig into it. And if you guys have any tips or inside knowledge. Send it to us and we will protect your identity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're kind of like backing into it by like budgets and things that the hospital have spent money on, and you don't get a.
Speaker 4: Really clear picture. So I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Our next story is back to Virginia again. There was a deadly bus crash with a Chinese driver.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The bus driver in deadly Virginia crash charged with involuntary manslaughter. The driver, Jing s Dong, who also suffered injuries from the crash, was charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter, with additional charges pending. Police said the incident on Friday morning began when Dong failed to slow for traffic on I ninety five and hit a Chevy suburban that plowed into other cars, igniting one on fire. And apparently there is enough evidence to suggest that Dong was driving in a criminally negligent manner. The prosecutor said. The investigation is ongoing, but he was arrested and he was traveling at a high rate of speed and I think five people total died. Yeah, and here's some pictures of the bus. The bus obviously survived it, but the car the burnt out husk of a car. And apparently this guy kind of barely spoke English Chinese guy. So it's just another one of those things shouldn't have ever been behind the wheel. You get on the bus and you go huh hello, hello sir, and he goes Heao.
Speaker 4: You kind of go okay, you step away from the bus.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a joke, and like you can get away with it most times, but if you're gonna get in a deadly crash, it's probably in the guy who can't communicate with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, hey, sir, you're a good driver, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, we're.
Speaker 2: Going to Fairfax, right, Yeah, you need a verbal you're waiting for him to reply.
Speaker 1: That problem is it's like he's Asian. Yeah, Asian drivers obviously aren't the best, and then foreign Asian drivers it's basically a death machine. And then we've been cracking down on illegals with CDL licenses. And then there was a headline that came out locally in Indiana. I believe that I just thought was retarded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, backwards headline. It says about two thousand immigrants lost their jobs in Indiana due to stricter CDL license requirements, creating an effect where families can't pay mortgages or feed their children. The Immigrant Welcome Centers Report reveals how changes are devastating immigrants. Oh, these poor people, they can't pay the mortgage in the foreign country that they're not even allowed to be in that they lied to get asylum to.
Speaker 4: They can't. They have mortgages. You just admitted it.
Speaker 2: So the same type of people go, oh, they don't. They don't do anything major on the demand side of the housing supply and demand equation, but they can't pay their mortgages anymore.
Speaker 4: You're stealing from them.
Speaker 2: They have mortgages.
Speaker 1: And then if you had two thousand Americans who were working those jobs instead, maybe they would have mortgages. Whoops, see how it works. Next, we're almost down with our migrant section. There was a horse that escaped someone's property.
Speaker 2: And then no, no, no, no, a horse that was stolen from someone's property.
Speaker 1: A horse that was stolen from someone's property. And wait to hear what they did with it.
Speaker 6: Now on just one station, horses missing after a barn break in that search ending hours later and not far from their home. Two animals found butchered about a mile away.
Speaker 1: And tonight their owners, as you can imagine, are looking for answers.
Speaker 2: The night teams. Alex Browning has this exclusive.
Speaker 15: For somebody to have the stomach to do something like this, this is heartless.
Speaker 16: A heartless horse heist in southwest Miami Dade over the weekend.
Speaker 8: This is the same thing as going into somebody's yard, taking their dog and cooking.
Speaker 16: It turning deadly. Two horses swiped from Southwest Miami Dade turned up dead. Their corpses found Sunday morning off Southwest two hundred and fifth Avenue.
Speaker 17: Noticed that the fence was cut, and at that point we realized that they were taken.
Speaker 16: Owner David says it started sometime overnight Saturday. His two horses, Sammy m wore on the home front, stolen from their stalls off Southwest two hundred and seventh Avenue.
Speaker 2: There are children and there you go.
Speaker 1: I could probably give you some answers. I could tell you who probably did it. Yeah, the among people who stole that pig in Georgia. You know, someone like that, a recent arrival, if not a complete and total migrant, at least a recent arrival, and they butchered them. They butchered them and they're eating horse meat.
Speaker 2: Now, it's not everyone does that, and you know, yeah exactly, I wonder who did it. Americans don't have a taste for horse meat. I think we even got offended that horse meat was in dog food back.
Speaker 4: In the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the whole thing is like the pig who got stolen from the autistic kid who was using it to build his confidence.
Speaker 4: That was like, all right, everybody eats pig.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 4: You knew it was his pet. He looked a little too good, he was too clean, but he.
Speaker 2: Did taste good.
Speaker 4: But the horses aren't even for eating here.
Speaker 2: And then I'm reminded of that Camp of the Saints quote where it's like, oh, they won't even care about your stuff. They'll light a fire with your beautiful oak door. And the thing these horses, I don't think they were high end, but the guy clearly liked them. But horses in America can range in price from like entry level you know, older horse, to like racing breeding workhorse, multimillion dollar horses. And I'm not saying that's what that guy had, but these migrant types see that like there could be a ton of value in they horses, and they go, that's six hundred pounds of meat, you know, so that economic spread again is lost in translation from whatever culture these guys are from, they haven't caught them yet, so we can't say.
Speaker 4: But you want to do any predictions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, Haitian.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking Haitian and near Miami.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Haitian. I'll agree with you on that. Okay, so that's my guess. We'll pile into the same bed.
Speaker 2: But they don't know that spread that meat to however much, however valuable the horses they lose, that spread through third world is right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right? Our last two clips are Indian related. Last episode, we told you guys how Indians will share a beer and five guys will use the same straw.
Speaker 2: In Thailand when they're because they just got their visas like removed or they're harder to get now.
Speaker 1: And now we got I think four or five Indians sharing one burger.
Speaker 2: That says it's in fuck it Thailand, And actually watch it. There's the girl takes a bite and then another girl comes in. She takes a bite of the whopper. I thought they didn't count. And then here this guy gets his corner bite. They don't take it seriously, and then he's looking to pass it. And then here's the final girl. So they're all taking a bite of one burger. I don't know. This isn't like a horrible thing or anything crazy, but I did find it fascinating. I don't like it.
Speaker 4: Five people to a burger, very strange.
Speaker 2: Everyone gets a bite.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think they're all broke. I think it's like they're they can barely afford to travel. So it's like it's it's like the equivalent of like the Black Girls getting a ten person Airbnb in Miami and putting twenty people in it and like the bathrooms all make up and wigs. Right, Yeah, it's kind of like their version of that, is what I'm guessing, because otherwise, why would they share a burger.
Speaker 1: It's a fast food burger. Well that's a good explanation. Let's see how Richard Rapway explains this one. This Indian guy or whatever is opening fruit in a special way coconuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seven he did seven reps. Yeah, find find the seam, find the seam, and does he eventually get it? New technique within the new technique, all Right, that was interesting technique.
Speaker 4: Do we learn anything? Was that for anything? Just that some people are so dumb out there that uh.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, we learned about the thought process of certain migrants. Okay, yeah, and that was actually sent to us in the in the group chat. You have a channel within the group chat for clips for the show where you can send clips for the show.
Speaker 2: Uh so yeah, that's the end of our migrant section.
Speaker 1: We're now moving on to the final page of housekeeping, where I can say whatever I want.
Speaker 2: Use opportunity of the post helps juice the I'll leave a like comment comment again. That's right, y appen.
Speaker 1: Peel box needs to be full, Notifications need to be on old episodes need to be watched. The link of this episode is he sent to the boys in the group chat, And please join bonus Land right here on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, and then subscribe. I don't know if you.
Speaker 1: I think there's like a percentage where like more than half of you guys watch the show and you're not subscribed. Just please click the button right now, thank you? Okay, all right, that helps remember last episode? What was the guy's name, I don't know. He was like some tech billionaire type Aaron. Yeah, and he had the lizard eye. He had the reptilian eye. There is an explanation for it. Yeah, apparently that's just how his eye looks. The cover story is iris coloboma or something made up like that. So this guy's on your side and he thinks he's a reptile still so yeah, but apparently there's an explanation for why his eye is like that. Okay, And I just want you guys to know.
Speaker 2: You can call it what you want.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's a completely reasonable explanation for all this. He has some thing he was born with. If I met that guy and I saw him, I would be freaked out. I would leave and I would know I just saw a reptile. Okay, that's fair, So save the explanations. Next, Chick fil A is going downhill. I'm sure you guys know this. Obviously, all seed oils and tons of like crap fake ingredients, but the meat itself is getting more disgusting.
Speaker 18: It was really giving Chick fil A another chance, but their texture has been disgusting. I took it the first buy and I couldn't even get the fucking chicken apart.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 14: Gross.
Speaker 1: We got to go they're saying, and apparently it's called like spaghetti meat or something, because there's an explanation.
Speaker 4: I forget what it was. It just says spaghetti meat, but you saw it.
Speaker 1: But basically the explanation is they have like these genetically modified chickens they use that grow so fast that the muscle fibers out grow the blood supply ability. M So, like the things get so big, but then the blood supply can't grow as fast. So you have these like big birds that they hill prematurely, but they're all juiced up and then the blood doesn't flow properly and it's not good for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Chick fil A I haven't been going a lot recently. I know they did switch something like maybe a year ago. They switched something, and we used to like it.
Speaker 1: There was like a phase where Chick fil A is the best, Chick fil A is Americana, Chick fil A lemonade, yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Now closed on Sundays.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I hate gay people.
Speaker 2: They hate gay people hate them.
Speaker 1: There was an opportunity for them to be like the Maha Chicken place, and then they're just not doing it.
Speaker 2: They're not keeping it. One hundred peanut oil they did peanut oil for a long shit like that. It's bad.
Speaker 1: And all those sauces, Chick fil A sauce taste so good. What's in it? Can oil oil, canoil oil, soybean shit, chemicals, stuff that makes it gelatinous, disappointing. They have an opportunity. I don't know who's in charge, Probably some lady who's worried about pride. Yeah, maybe they got to do a Pride month even though they don't. All right, let's get to our next story. This is not good news for any of us. Time is speeding up.
Speaker 4: You wanted to read this whole thing.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Schumann resonance Earth's electromagnetic heartbeat has been seven point eight three herts since we first first measured it in April twenty six. Its spiked above forty hertz for six consecutive days. That has never happened, not once in recorded history. The monks of Mount Athos still burn the same handmade candles they've used for centuries, crafted to last exactly twenty four hours, and those candles now out last the day. All right, that's enough, right, kN now read that what their prayers unchanged for one thousand years take longer than the hours allow.
Speaker 4: The monks aren't confused. They're counting.
Speaker 1: So in nineteen sixty eight, twenty four hours was twenty four hours. In twenty twenty six, twenty four hours is sixteen hours.
Speaker 2: All right, so keep an eye out for that. Time is speeding up.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know any of this. This is nothing to me. Yeah, speeding up time?
Speaker 2: Who is this guy? You've brought him in a couple of times. I always know when a new guy's getting into his algorithm, it'll show up a couple of times, and oh, fleckers has fallen for this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, days are sixteen hours?
Speaker 18: Now?
Speaker 4: Is this what you're up to?
Speaker 1: That's what it feels like? The years half over? Does it feel like we're I feel like we're still in twenty twenty three?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 1: You know, time is speeding up the whole Everything is just going weeks and going by, and it doesn't feel like it did when we were younger.
Speaker 4: All right. I don't know what this adds to the show, though. Time is going fast.
Speaker 2: I'm just letting everyone know you're losing a third of your day.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Next, we've talked a lot about gut health, and how important it is. We actually found an example that proves it all.
Speaker 2: Right, healthy gut equals healthy mind, unhealthy gut equals unhealthy mind. Besides depression, brain fog, Alzheimer's, and anxiety, poor gut health can contribute and might even trigger OCD, schizophrenia, and bipolar And this is what from a study. Alteration of gut microbiome in patients with schizophrenia indicates links between bacterial tyrosine biosynthesis and cognitive dysfunction.
Speaker 4: So someone made a study.
Speaker 1: And then on top of that, there was actually a study done where there was a girl who had like schizophrenia, kind of losing it, and then she took it. Sounds disgusting, but she took poo from her husband or her boyfriend and put it in capsules and ate it.
Speaker 2: And then the.
Speaker 1: Healthy bacteria from his microbiome healed her schizophrenia in her stomach, healed her gut with good microbes, and then her skitzy he schizphrenia has subsided.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we need to be eating shit. Okay, So we just make fun of the Indians for sharing five to a burger, but we need to be eating shit.
Speaker 4: If you're a schizophrenic.
Speaker 2: If you're schizophrenic, not everyone, okay, all right, just the guy.
Speaker 1: If you have some problems, you got to find someone with a healthy gut and take a little bit of their pooh and put it in.
Speaker 2: Capsules and need it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I kind of had a medical advice, Yeah, don't do that final page, but it is.
Speaker 1: It does fix your gut microbiome if you get the healthy microbiome of someone with a good gut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're schizophrenic, you should probably be trying anything, right. I had to imagine the schizophrenic guys like, I gotta eat your shit. What this guy's fucked up? He's absolutely right. Maybe I kind of had a moment uh last night actually where I I became aware it wasn't schizophrenia. But I think I might have slept walk last night to wear to my bathroom, and I kind of like regained consciousness and I was in my pitch dark bathroom and like, I guess I'm have just peed, Like I was almost sleepwalking to pee and then I'm in my bathroom and it's dark, but I like gained consciousness and I didn't know where I was, so I'm like feeling around and I knocked a bunch of shit over and I escaped the bathroom. That's scary. Yeah, you could have knocked your head. I have no history of sleepwalking, so this was my first one. So maybe I'm in trouble. You gotta put something in front of the door.
Speaker 4: I know. And I could have imagined out my hallway.
Speaker 2: If you went to the bathroom, you could have gone two feet to the left to the door.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I gotta eat some shit.
Speaker 2: You gotta, hey, let me know if you need something.
Speaker 4: I got plenty.
Speaker 2: All right, let's move on. Please let me do multiple times a day.
Speaker 1: I could provide all right, all right, all right, our last one And this is what you mentioned last week at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, study reports. This is from Peter McCullough, he said. Study reports ninety six percent remission rate of alpha gal syndrome with novel desensitization technique. With nearly five hundred thousand Americans now affected by tick induced meat allergy. A peer review studied reports almost unbelievable results using Soliman R regular allergy treatment.
Speaker 4: Enjoy meat again. And so it's like acupuncture or something right.
Speaker 1: With some other stuff. Yeah, so that sounds good, So don't be too working. Well, I don't know, don't get alpha gaul in the first place. Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't say, don't worry if you get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess. I guess.
Speaker 2: I think it takes it a while too for a tick to actually give it to you. So just make sure if you're outdoors, you're checking yourself and getting them early.
Speaker 1: Once you get bit, I think it's within twelve hours for alpha gal and then once you have to be latched, right, once it's latched for twelve hours, yeah, and then after that it's like a few weeks and then you start getting the meat allergy so you can get them off you. Okay, we's got to search each other for ticks in the ear in these little folds they go in there. If you go like this and like reverse your ear out, full of tics. Disgusting. Okay, it's like you all like that snake from the video full of ticks. All right, Well that's the end of housekeeping. We're not moving on to Cringe of the Week, all right. Our first clip from Cringe of the Week is one of the worst takes I've ever heard take.
Speaker 20: I agree with squatters as long as it's in a place like a mansion, if it's not owned basically being rented out by people in the same tax bracket or around the same tax bracket as me. I don't I don't give a shit. I don't feel bad for millionaires and billionaires who have all this fucking money who don't even notice that anyone's living in their house most of the time because they're just using it as a place to gain equity and not actually living there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I guess who's doing all the squatting. It's like responsible homeless people who are respectfully living in Peter Teel's Miami mansion while he's not there, just.
Speaker 4: The guest room if the maid was gonna sleep there anyway.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's like a movie. Yeah. And then this this pig. Obviously this guy's opinions. You knew him as soon as you saw him. But he's got this opinion where it's like, yeah, it doesn't match reality at all, but that's my opinion. And then it's also not an even distribution of the law. It's just emotions based. And yeah, the people I don't like, you could do it to them, but that's not really how societies are built.
Speaker 1: Brother, Yeah, and he's giving his opinion to sound cool on TikTok. But ninety nine percent of squatters are squatting in like middle class people's rental properties.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Of course, we have an example here billionaires shoot you that Miami that's sick Miami compound.
Speaker 4: They have security guards.
Speaker 2: With guns waiting for this. And then there's also another flippant thing like millionaires and billionaires. It's like everybody who's fifty who worked an honest job and like raised kids and did it pretty much right, is a millionaire? Middle class people? Oh, between my four h onek my home equity and that extra rental property, I'm worth two point three million, and like that's his whole retirement. Yeah, you know, so the millionaires and billionaires, you know that's a thousand x difference in between you fat fucking idiot, meet me, meet me in the a gap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we have an example of who is a victim of squatters.
Speaker 2: Yeah. A Brooklyn landlord says he's trapped in a legal battle with a nine year squatter over unpaid rent and it's already drained his daughter's college fund. Thomas Diana estimates he's owed up to three hundred and twenty five thousand, while New York courts keep adjourning the case. The saga now stretches into its tenth year after another delay this April. And this guy is not a fat cat landlord. He's a construction worker from Queens who toiled hard all his life and planned to retire on the proceeds of a rundown eight unit building that he fixed up himself at night over years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's who that guy is with his opinion, that's who he's really affecting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then also this this fat idiot, loser, dork pussy who we just showed. The one thing I want to point out is like they think that it's these evil billionaires and people as if it's not a construction worker who just like leveraged the hours that he worked and then adding sweat equity to it. Like the only difference between this guy and then a productive guy who's like twenty five and living in New York is like thirty years. You know, he's basically on your same trajectory, but he's just ahead of you in time. And then that's unfair for some reason, right, Yeah, Like you understand what I'm saying ahead of you in their arc of like owning things, right, and it's just a construction worker with his with his daughter's college fund. Yeah, but then when you fuck the rich, yeah, it's a construction worker with his daughter's college fund. Now she's taking out like eight percent loans, right, nine percent probably.
Speaker 1: But the guy in the original video who's way fatter than me, he said, hey.
Speaker 2: You don't even need to sleep, sneak it by, buddy. He's way fatter than you. And there's a certain sloppy mass index where like, you know, you you're like a barrel.
Speaker 4: You can bench.
Speaker 2: He benches guys, trust me, and this guy never done a hard thing.
Speaker 4: This is all twinkies and.
Speaker 2: Shit, similar fingernails, unfortunately. Yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 1: But like his opinion is cool and everyone's liking him on TikTok. But if you reframed his opinion, all right, so you're against like ninety plus percent of squatters. Right, it's fine for the billionaires and millionaires, but for everyone else where it's happening all over the country. You're against that, and like that knows how he doesn't lead with that, of course not. I also heard interesting theory about that guy. I heard that Richard RatBoy doesn't shave his beard because he's scared his face is gonna look like that guy's face underneath it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah, keep projecting.
Speaker 4: Yeah that fat neck.
Speaker 2: And then you have a goateee not to just trash someone's appearance, but like we kind of can with a shit opinion like this, it kind of leaves the door open. Yeah, someone should squat in this guy's house. Someone should just go to his house and go, oh not to you though, right, yeah, you know they live here. Now that unequal application of the law is part of his thesis too.
Speaker 4: What a what a loser?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Next, we have a charity lawn work situation for a family of shut ins.
Speaker 2: You know those guys who go and kind of they're they're a landscaper, but they get traction on social media by doing landscaping for free. That's what's happening here to this family.
Speaker 21: Since you're here with s B mowing, and I got a message from a lady saying they were desperate for help. She had two kids who couldn't play in the backyard because they had gotten completely out of control, and their little battery power push mower just couldn't handle it anymore.
Speaker 4: Okay, we fast forward to this.
Speaker 2: Who's that that capable man in the back? Yeah, who's back? Left? Is that the I thought this was gonna be some charity where like a single mom and her kids.
Speaker 4: She got overwhelmed.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck is that guy? Yeah, he's at the computer chair all day.
Speaker 2: It's got like an oil stain where the back of his head touches it and it's greasy.
Speaker 22: Let's keep going and everything off the fence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of wild how it turned out.
Speaker 9: Yes, I trimmed the trees up a little bit and kind of elevated everything so he all could run around back here, and I got rid of a lot of that junk that.
Speaker 2: Was back here. So you guys have some space. Isn't that weird?
Speaker 9: So hopefully that gives you guys ability to be able to maintain it from now on and enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now the kids can finally go outside. Yeah, and we talked about this before the show, like we're not here to be too mean to anybody, but that squatter guy. M hm, he's free, he's wide open, but like, man, you see the dad and it's like humiliating to get the charity. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like he's the one, obviously who should be in charge of maintaining the grounds.
Speaker 2: And I don't think the family's going to spring into outdoors people now do I. So I don't know what the lesson is. Don't be the shut in computer chair family who all does cell phone shit.
Speaker 4: You have to get outside.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I don't know. It made me feel weird, like and we actually recommended charity for like people who middle class people who are like trying, or like those roofers who we showed h ru Dan Brothers.
Speaker 4: But this one, I don't know, didn't like it.
Speaker 2: Didn't like it either, And yeah that dad, you're not out there with him. Yeah, oh I'm the dad. I just got back. Hey, let me help you, and let's go back to this. We cut a lot of it because it was like a four minute video. He's got a whole trailer full of shit, fence posts, big tree branches, stuff he sawed down. He even redid the fence for him at the end. So I don't know, I don't know what the message is here, but it made me cringe. Yeah.
Speaker 1: SB Mowing is a great account. They do this a lot so give them a follow. Next, we're heading into our dumb women chess section. Okay, our first one is a girl who got texted from the oil change guy and then she blasted him on social media.
Speaker 2: Yes, she said so, because I got an oil change you think it's okay to save my phone number to text me. This is beyond creepy. I'll be reporting this and I'll read a little from it. Hey, it's blank from Valvelene. I'm sorry if I'm overstepping. I just thought you were really pretty and I wanted to let you know that. You don't have to respond. I'm just shooting my shot a little bit. If you want, you can text or just delete me if you have Amen's again, I'm sorry if I'm overstepping. I apologize again if I overstepped by texting you. And it's very cautious. And it got a little bit more pathetic too. This guy kept saying shit like, oh, I apologize again. I'm not sure if you've read my message. She starts getting panicky, real pathetic, and.
Speaker 1: Then at the end he's like, just tell me if you read my message, yeah, and then delete me. So you know he didn't do the best job on the texting front, but that's not the reason it's cringe. The reason is cringe is because of how the women are reacting and blasting this guy.
Speaker 2: We have some of the comments, No, this is fucked up, I'm sorry this happened to you, and then the original poster said, thank you. They also know my address, so it's super creepy. Somebody else said disgusting behavior, and then it really is like, get a clue. I didn't reply to you for a reason after he kept replying, and then here's here's kind of the peace day resistance girl. I'm sorry, this is awful. I've had this happen before. After I after I filed a police report over something years ago and it was so scary, and the person the original poster said, but yeah, definitely going to file a police report and contact a lawyer because he texted you like a twenty year old twenty something oil change guy goes, oh she's hot, I'll text her, which obviously is breaking the rules. But everyone's acting like a rape has occurred or something even more dramatic than that has occurred. He followed you home and then he's at your house like, hey, can I take you out?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This kind of guy nervous texting isn't going to break into your house and do a stranger R word on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the whole world revolves around like women not being offended, Like you can't say this, you can't do that. It's all like feminine policing and that, you know, yeah, he broke the rules or whatever. But there's plenty of people in the comments who are writing, this is how I met my wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my grandparents they did this and they were married for fifty five years. Like there's just the yin and yang, and I think it's so dramatic when they I'll be filing a police report for sure, Like, do you know how rare a stalker is? Like it's pretty rare, yeah, Like and and you're probably more likely to get like in some sort of domestic dispute or something with like a boyfriend for two years who kind of snaps than you are, like the guy who tries to take a shot, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But I just thought it was so crazy how they're uh.
Speaker 2: And then this is obviously like a man versus women thing too, Like the guy crossed the line, he took your number off the form.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's as.
Speaker 2: Far as he'll go, and he's nervous about it and texting a bunch. But the way that women reacted, like as if some horrible crime, I don't really get that.
Speaker 1: And what doesn't make sense too, we can assume that woman is left leaning politically. What also doesn't make sense is you have situations like this where you post didn't go, oh, guys are predators, No one's safe out there, But then out of the other corner of their mouth they're justifying bringing in like people from the Third World in Somalia, in India and all these other countries where they're gonna like actually.
Speaker 2: Assault people, like the Muslims.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so in one side it's like, oh, this guy's a predator for texting me nice, and then on the other side they're like campaigning to bring in third world rapists. Yeah, are you scared of men or not? Because if you're scared of men, they're inconsistently scared of men. Yeah, if you're scared of men, there's a subset of men you can really avoid, and you should advocate for everyone avoiding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't do that. If someone was this scared of men, getting a text affter an oil change, they should be like Hitler himself on the border.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they're not. It's inconsistent.
Speaker 2: They should be Trump third term?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Trump run again please twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: All right, well, actually wouldn't work because there's no deportations.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's true.
Speaker 2: We need someone better than Trump on deportations. That's what a girl who was truly offended at this Valvallene thing would say about migrants. Right, yeah, all right?
Speaker 1: Our next clip, our dumb woman's section is the worst woman's stand up comic ever.
Speaker 14: You should have more women in male dominated positions?
Speaker 5: Did you see who?
Speaker 20: You?
Speaker 23: You don't think that.
Speaker 24: More women should be in male dominated positions?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Does it require PhD?
Speaker 23: So you're saying that women should do okay, well, I mean now I'm curious.
Speaker 14: I really like, what worse do you think women should do? Then men should do concrete work, okay, because.
Speaker 1: You like concrete and they need to play with it.
Speaker 13: I get it.
Speaker 14: But what kind of jobs do you want.
Speaker 5: We should get? They still do mining?
Speaker 1: What are we mining for?
Speaker 2: We're mining for conquer?
Speaker 5: Oh? I did not know that.
Speaker 14: So you're saying that you're trying to get.
Speaker 25: More women in miney or not, Oh that to me, Well.
Speaker 1: Perfectly, I prefer not to mind because I have a master's degree and.
Speaker 5: I like would rather not do that.
Speaker 22: But I think that I women wants to life, they should be able to go down into the.
Speaker 5: Minds to mine.
Speaker 2: Oh, it'd be fun to go mine.
Speaker 4: Where's the joke?
Speaker 2: Someone interrupts you, like you have to like shut that down quick. Where was the joke? And he actually got a laugh.
Speaker 1: He got more laughs in her. And she's doing horrible crowd work. And I looked into this person. She has a master's degree in liberal arts. So that's why she's doing stand up and she'll be successful because she has a degree that taught her how to be funny. Yeah, I guess that's how it works. But the idea, Yeah, we have a guy here.
Speaker 4: Here's the guy.
Speaker 2: He's just drinking a beer, glasses and long hair and he's like forty and obviously like, well, the start of her bit was like, I think we need more women in men dominated fields.
Speaker 4: Where's that gonna go? Where's the punchline?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, And it's only for the jobs they want, of course, And that's why he says concrete work. That's yeah, And you probably shouldn't heckle, but if you are, this is probably the girl you'd want to because she doesn't even have clap back.
Speaker 4: She just goes, I have a masters.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they only want the jobs and the representation in the fields they want like NBA announcer, don't ceo. They don't really want like the heavy, loud, dirty jobs, but they want to be the tech CEO for an app where the woman goes on the date and the guy doesn't even go because he's not good enough for her, you know.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And the whole clip is perfectly ironic too, because she does a bad job in a male dominated industry stand up comedy, and she's bad at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so not bad. Yeah, it's fully rough, explanatory. Yeah, it's a full loop. She's doing a bit on male dominated fields for women and she's not doing a good job in it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And that close circle.
Speaker 1: We have another example of some ladies complaining about work. These are women who are campaigning for paid off time for periods.
Speaker 24: Today, we are here to talk about women's pain and how long it's been overlooked. In the summer of twenty fifteen, while starting my career in New York City. I woke up on the floor of my local bodega, drenched in sweat, being dragged into an ambulance. Two male paramedics hovered over me and continue to ask me if I was pregnant. I had passed out from period pain. Even now, every month I have days where it feels like barbed wire is tightening inside me. I've taken two thousand milligrams of ibuprofen in twenty four hours and still been in tears from the pain. Often end up on the bathroom floor in the fetal position, crying, moaning, or vomiting. Still, I've put on a blazer and gone to work. I've sat in committee hearings nauches from the pain, quietly breathing to make my way through it. I've given speeches at rallies and run town halls while my body was in full revolts. I smiled for photos while silently wondering if I might faint right then and there. In fact, about fifteen percent of women have period pain so debilitating that.
Speaker 2: It disrupts worker school.
Speaker 24: That is no small number, and yet we are told to suck it up. It's why during Women's History Month, I've introduced legislation to give workers up to twelve days of paid leave a year for reproductive health.
Speaker 2: Does this include trans folks? It better? It has to.
Speaker 1: And I thought we were supposed to not acknowledge the change in behavior for women when they're on their period. I thought that we weren't supposed to do that. And then if you think about it, when it comes to hiring, if you were going to hire an equally qualified dire girl, the girl is going to be not so fun to be around for one week out of the month. If she gets pregnant, you're going to have to pay for her to leave and pay her while she's on maternity leave. Or you could just hire Doug, and Doug will do the job.
Speaker 4: And Doug needs this for his family. They're all counting on Doug.
Speaker 2: And the funny thing this is another like in one side of the mouth and out the other. It's like women can do any job a man can do. They're the exact same as men. They're honestly sometimes better because they're temperament and they also need twelve extra.
Speaker 4: Day paid leave off a year, and they're the same. But they're the exact same.
Speaker 2: So I mean, you know, whatever, but I just don't think you can play up how we're better and equal and whatever, and then also have this little twelve day caveat, like all right, so you have to admit that, like biologically we are a little different, right, Yeah, And then yes that doesn't apply to transmit. You can do some political stuff where you give them what they want twelve days paid leave, but they have to say a lot.
Speaker 4: Of the stuff they don't want to say.
Speaker 2: And then if she gets twelve pays to pull twelve paid days off, I get twelve paid days off. Yeah, because I'm yeah, you're trams and then we're equal. So if Debbie gets one day a month, I get one day a month, and I feel.
Speaker 4: You, I'll just be playing Call of duty. Yeah, I'll just be watching TV.
Speaker 1: And I found some interesting commentary I thought was good in the replies. You could skip the first sentence, but you give.
Speaker 2: That a read. Yeah, live observation from the American Habitat Democrat governing specimens convene a formal press conference to classify menstrual discomfort as economic violence and demand that employers subsidize paid leave for the herd during menstruation. The administrative state continues its comprehensive regulatory expansion, inserting formal policy into even the most intimate biological processes and private employment arrangements. The sacred ritual of protected class victimhood expands further, with the governing class demonstrating its inability to refrain from managing every facet of the old American herds physiological and economic existence. Pretty interesting, yeah, smart. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then there was there's another lady, Susie in their replies, and I wanted to highlight her because she's a real one.
Speaker 2: She said, I am deeply embarrassed by these women. I worked in office jobs for twenty years and not once did I take a sick day because of my period. You can't have it both ways. Either you're a professional who shows up and does the job, or you're a professional victim. Also, if you truly need a sick day, just take it and shut up about it. I don't get the need for special legislation. There you go, Thank you, Susie. Yeah, I agree. I mean it's again the conflicting statements like we need this, but then we're also equal and more powerful and more determined than men. It's like, all right, dude, I don't know you can't have it both ways logically.
Speaker 1: Right, exactly, And that's the frustrating part. But then it's like perfectly ironic again because you can't have it both ways unless you're a lady. Then you could just say it and it won't make sense and we'll just go okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's like it's like, oh, the same message is reiterated in every level. Yeah, Oh, we're equal. We could do anything a man can do, except when we're on our period. We need paid time off for that. And there we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She described it like she was a superhero getting up from like getting punched by one of the Marvel villains, I don't know who, and just to get up and do a town hall. Lady, you could have skipped the town hall. Nobody fucking cares, and don't work. If it's so hard and it sucks, right, don't do it. And then Michelle Wu, the mayor of Boston, she's throwing her hat in the ring as well with some stupid stuff. Yeah, she's got a separate but similar or parallel interest. She hosted Trans Period Pride, ostensibly for trans women who can't have periods. The event, which includes a catered dinner, and free period underwear provided to all attendees. It says Trans Period Pride. It's coming up June seventeenth. Yeah, so all you Trans show watchers make sure Trans Boston show watchers get out there.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. And then I'm still in our dumb women's section. The Seattle mayor had an event and she took this picture. This is a real picture with all the Muslims behind her.
Speaker 2: I think it was a Muslim holiday recently, aid Aide Marbura something like that, or they kill all the animals something. And she took a picture in front of all her pets, who are not yet able to overthrow her and not listen to her at all, and looks at the background. They're kind of like giggling. They don't care, they don't respect her. Yeah, they're like this stupid infidel. Yeah, he lets us in. She likes us.
Speaker 1: But it feels good because she's a lady, and Seattle's diverse and everyone's welcome and you can come no matter what you believe. When the harsh truth that should be put into action is and not everyone's good in America. Not every culture is the same. A lot of people aren't compatible, and it might be a little harsh, but we're gonna have to pretty much turn swaths of people away.
Speaker 2: No, that would be too mean.
Speaker 1: That would be too mean, and then you get taken over because you didn't want to be mean. And AOC did something similar. She gave a speech at a rally in New York and she's wearing the head covering.
Speaker 2: And watch how the guys just kind of talk while she's speaking. Nobody really fucking cares, so they talk right over her.
Speaker 1: They don't care. And then actually found like a quote from her. Can you give that a read?
Speaker 4: AOC.
Speaker 2: When women are in control of their sexuality, it threatens a core element underpinning right wing ideology, patriarchy.
Speaker 1: So you have a lot to tell these Muslim guys. Probably these guys are like hundreds of years behind the American right wing right. No, that's just white guy patriarchy, as we just do it to get the Republicans.
Speaker 2: We wear the hit job for the Muslims. Not good, all right?
Speaker 1: Our last clip of cringe still in the stupid woman section. This lady's got a baby voice and then it drives us crazy.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. I think you can have the limits when it comes down.
Speaker 5: Can you have a limits when it comes after, I bring you sorry, I'll bring a couple of the stories. Limit when it comes out.
Speaker 2: I this doesn't really fit and cringe. I hate this woman though, like baby voice, filming, yourself eating, inability to make eye contact or even speak directly to a waiter, fake voice. Who's out there? People aren't even adults. Have you ever had like a miscommunication with a waiter where he's like, hey, you're mumbling, dude, speak up the uffalo Bulu's wings, Hello, welcome to Earth.
Speaker 4: Hey what are you saying? You're talking in a baby voice?
Speaker 2: Kansas City barbecue, bonus wings.
Speaker 4: These people go like that guy? Was that guy was rude or something? I don't know what happens man, but.
Speaker 5: Maybe did you be in living with the boasters.
Speaker 2: There's not really much good commentary here, but these people are among us, I don't know, not good.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the end of cringe. We're now moving on to urban decay. All right, our first story for urban Decay, A Philly homeless killer is released and back on the streets now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw this post on the Philly subreddit, and which is kind of funny because all those cities, every city that has a subreddit it leans incredibly left. That's kind of the ideological capture of Reddit. It's all left. The people who are the mods, they tell you what you can talk about or not. Every sort of right wing opinion just gets down voted. That's just to set the scene of what they're talking about here. But even the Philly reddit took notice of this one. It says homeless man from September twenty twenty five homicide of a woman is back out on the street. Lookout Center City. John Kelly shot Lauren Jardine to death last September near the seven eleven on twelfth and Chestnut. His case was withdrawn by the DA's office, and he's back out on the street.
Speaker 4: Who's that DA Larry Krasner. Yeah, that's Krasner.
Speaker 2: Here he is on video armed with an knife arguing with somebody who has a golf club. I'm just trying to warn people who frequent the area this guy is out of jail and not stable, and we'll just play it in the background. It's kind of like a long winded homeless people argument where one has a golf club and one has a knife, and apparently this guy killed a woman.
Speaker 1: Well, what happened was she was getting harassed by him, she pulled a gun.
Speaker 4: Oh read it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all read it important context. That's likely purposefully omitted. The woman that he shot had initially pulled a gun on him first as he was physically assaulting another woman. He then disarmed the woman with the gun and turned it on her. So the reason he's back on the street is likely because the DA could not confidently prosecute him for manslaughter as it was technically self defense. Well, once you take the gun and then the guns out of the equation, you do this. I don't know if that self defense. Yeah, the DA coundnot confidently prosecute him for manslaughter as it was technical self defense. Not because Larry kras Ner. It's everyone lets everyone run free, you fuckingdults.
Speaker 4: This is like the leftist slant of it.
Speaker 2: That being said, this dude is a terror, so practice situational awareness and avoid him at all costs. It's this fascinating world where yeah, he was right to get off, but also this guy's fucking dangerous and you better watch out. It's funny to watch kind of like presumably liberal people talk about the repeat offenders who never get caught on something.
Speaker 4: Here's another one.
Speaker 1: Well, apparently the lady's gun was illegal too, And then if you think about why she had a gun, like, why.
Speaker 2: Was this lady carrying a gun? Maybe she's what in MS thirteen.
Speaker 1: No, she's probably commuting to work and has seen or maybe experienced herself a bunch of bad shit.
Speaker 2: And she was another homeless type woman. She was a street rat. But okay, she was a street rat with an illegal gun. Who are there be faking?
Speaker 1: But I was gonna say, the reason you probably have a gun is to defend from these types of people.
Speaker 4: It was pulled on exactly who it should. That was the point, which is fair.
Speaker 2: Here's another comment, which is also funny because there's like rules for we always talk about it like the AOC. The patriarchy was just that was just for white people, not the Muslim guys who won't let me uncover my face. Right, this is kind of the same theme at play here. Somebody else commented this guy is obviously dangerous as fuck and should be avoided at all cost, call costs. He used to be accompanied by a woman who I saw him violently beat more than once. Even just making eye contact with him will set him off on you. It's like, you witness this guy violently beating a woman. Male on female violence. That's like one of the like, that's one of the pillars of liberalism.
Speaker 4: That never happens. You never allow it.
Speaker 2: But if you're an unsable street rat, it's, oh, gee, don't make eye contact with him. He's beating a woman. You witnessed it several times. Part of the culture, but that's part of it. You don't get involved in street rat stuff. It's and it's again the same thing as the squatter, the squatter guy, the billionaires. I don't care about that. I'm getting squatted on the street rats. I don't care if he beats a woman. There's like these little carve outs. They don't have consistent beliefs on right versus wrong. There's always a little exception, right and yeah, a little voter fraud. He's from a poor country, he didn't know. There's always carve outs and exceptions, and in my worldview, there's very few, if any, right. Yeah. So I just thought it was fascinating that, like the word of mouth on the Philly subreddit is WHOA. This guy's dangerous. Avoid at all costs. He is a killer and we'll kill again. But it's not because Larry Krasner makes sense while he was let off, Yeah, exactly. Everyone just makes excuses. And it's happening in New York too. There was a story we covered a few months back. This guy killed a fifty five year old man on camera in the New York City subway and he just got released on a civil citation. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And this was from two and a half months ago.
Speaker 2: Nasaid to your tate, twenty one allegedly beat a fifty five year old man to death in front of a security camera on a New York City subway platform, and he was released with a civil site tape. The victim has still not been named. Total free pass from the Manhattan District's Attorney, civil citation and maybe there was some context as to why he killed an old man. Yeah, And then it's not going to get any better in New York because the new Sheriff of New York City, appointed by Mam donni is this guy much.
Speaker 26: More complex than just simple individual racism. It's the racism that's interwoven in the system by the way of the enforcement quotas in black and Hispanic communities. But those cops are then being instructed and pressured to get the low level arrest with the belief that it stops the more serious things from happening. There's absolutely no empirical evidence to support that, so many studies have been done.
Speaker 13: It's nonsense.
Speaker 25: There's no correlation between over enforcement of innocuous infractions and a plummet in crime. But this is what a lot of police departments carry from slave patrol. Some people feel this thing was never designed to work.
Speaker 11: Wait a second, yeah, it educates maybe two or three people.
Speaker 4: I've never heard about a slave patrol.
Speaker 25: So slave patrol were basically militias, if you will, during the time when slavey was legal, whose job was to catch runaway slaves, and after the Civil War, many of them literally just rolled over into police departments. Very likely, I would have probably said abolish, you know, every now and then you get a good argument as to why abolition is probably the better answer. There are many reform measures that have failed because one it's not incentivized.
Speaker 2: So New York as fucked. The guy who wanted to abolish the police is now in charge of one wing of the police, and it's not like the sheriff has that much power in New York City. The NYPD is obviously the main thing. It's not going to help. It certainly not going to help. And then he did that buzzword thing at the very first clip of it, which I'm picking up on all the time.
Speaker 4: Now, it's a very complex issue.
Speaker 2: It's very complex, and that's why I need a retarded thing that doesn't really work to do it.
Speaker 1: And it's very complex, and we need studies and need people in a lab coat to tell us if arresting criminals is a good idea and the most common sense thing. So you guys see what we cover on the show. Chicago, New York, Philly, Seattle goes down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every I'm realizing now every city is at a different phase. Yeah, and it's some cities are farther gone than others. And this next clip is Seattle, and we've been kind of picking on Seattle for a while now, all right, for our next story.
Speaker 1: There was really bad gang violence and prostitution in this neighborhood in Seattle, and listen to what the locals had to do to stop it.
Speaker 24: There's been a shooting almost every night in the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: It's terrifying to live here and it's even more terrifying that the city is absolutely doing nothing to protect the citizens in this neighborhood, which.
Speaker 4: Is why they're taking matters into their own hands. They put up these makeshift barriers.
Speaker 2: It was a game changer.
Speaker 11: We you know.
Speaker 2: It made it feel much more safe there.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that helped everybody kept the bad people out, and those little dirt container barriers made a huge difference.
Speaker 4: It was a game changer.
Speaker 2: It was a game changer. But listen to what the city did in response.
Speaker 12: And today the city of Seattle cleared out multiple handmade barriers from Aurora Avenue in North Seattle. Neighbors put them up blocking the streets in an effort to keep gun violence out. Neighbors tell Cairo seven the barriers gave them several nights of peace.
Speaker 1: So the city took them down. Remember Choppin Chaz were allowed to stay up for months and those barricaded roads.
Speaker 2: But that was okay.
Speaker 1: But these people are not allowed to keep the gangs out of their neighborhoods. But the good news is police can't help e there because when they arrest people, they just release them. So you're forced to interact with these criminals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't even band together for a common goal with your white tax paying neighbors in Seattle to feel safer.
Speaker 4: The city will remove them.
Speaker 2: And are they gonna do more policing, run more patrols of the neighborhood. Maybe maybe not, probably not, maybe for a week or two, and then they kind of forget because they're beleaguered too. But yeah, you see, like the will of the people, the people in the neighborhood, they all agree, but then the city of Seattle says, well, no, you can't because of a fire hazard or something. And then how many fires have there been? Well, zero, and how many shootings have there been? A ton every night? Yeah, so you can see where the priorities go. But white people can't group together and defend themselves from a libtard city.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, we have another example of how Seattle's on the decline. All the stores are leaving. Yeah, I feel like Seattle's becoming a case study. They're almost at rock bottom right now. And with that stupid mayor who he just showed taking the pictures with the Muslims.
Speaker 2: But listen to the names of the stores too. These aren't like stores that go out of business. They're staples that should be able to operate in any stable economy.
Speaker 17: Shopping in Seattle is not what it used to be. Like this right here used to be Old Navy, now it is gone. This used to be Anthropology. All the shopping right here is gone. This used to be the Lost That corner right there there used to be a big Starbucks. This used to be the van Store. One of the best smelling stores in Seattle. Aberconbie used to be right here.
Speaker 2: So all the stores are gone, and they're all stores that are all over the country and that are just going to go somewhere else. Starbucks, Old Navy, Anthropology, And if you're picking up on it, the white women are gone. They're not shopping in downtown Seattle anymore. They're not feeling safe. I'm sure there's somewhere else in a nicer area, but yeah, this is when, like your rent prices don't start to coincide with the reality of what's on the ground. And this is the fate of any progressive city who doesn't protect who butters their bread.
Speaker 4: We've seen it everywhere.
Speaker 2: It's almost like retarded that Seattle has to learn this lesson just like everybody did before them. Right, you could have seen San Francisco on this path eight years ago ago. Guys, we really probably should do something. Yeah, but they didn't. But they didn't, and look what happened. All right.
Speaker 1: Our next story is the Sam's Club fake racism story, because we.
Speaker 19: Got a racist lady here in the Sam's Club. I asked for her help because my Sam's Club membership had just expired.
Speaker 5: So I had five items.
Speaker 2: You could clearly see.
Speaker 19: It's two pineapples here, of orange or grape, and a strawberry here. I asked this lady very nicely, Okay, do you think you can help me. I'm gonna renew my membership soon. I'm just trying to purchase these three five items for my kids or whatnot. She like, she just couldn't help me, Like it was just on her membership. For her tapping her membership just to help somebody out, it was.
Speaker 5: Rude and it was racist.
Speaker 19: You could have just said, you know, no things or this, that and the third. Now she wanted to get the calling people over here.
Speaker 2: I don't give it.
Speaker 19: Damn being a weirdo.
Speaker 5: You j you you came over.
Speaker 2: Here to be a weirdo.
Speaker 19: Yeah, she just was being weird. She could have just said she didn't like black people.
Speaker 11: I asked her for her help.
Speaker 19: She just did was being racist at the time. Sorry, you don't like black people, don't. I don't need no help no more.
Speaker 5: It wasn't nothing.
Speaker 19: This lady don't need no help. I'm asking for her help as a mom. I And it's a shame. Yeah, it's a shame. We got karens all the time. Nobody is ever trying to help. It's not being a Karen. I could have been homeless. I could have been homeless and asked for your help. Miss racism. Fuck. I'm gonna show y'all on TikTok her face later and.
Speaker 2: There you go. So the lady didn't go out of her way to help you for no reason, and she's a racist. And Karen, Yeah, the the woman with the eyebrow tattoo of some guy's name, probably in double nose rings were Remember, guys, we're in scam society, So I don't know what you're gonna do with a receipt that has my membership number on it. If you're gonna run back in the store and steal those same five items three more times, I'm gonna not help you a membership isn't that expensive. But there's kind of an energy here, like, oh, I was just asking for help. She was supposed to help me. Like there's like solidarity, like, well, people got to help each other and come together. But if you say no, then you're a fucking racist and a karen you know, like there's not really much solidarity to have with these people. It's just, hey, we gotta stick we gotta stick together. We got to stick together like that. It all flows to me, you know, we got to stick together. But it's you helping me right now. And I never returned the favor. Yeah, and you're racist if you don't, bitch, and I have an eyebrown tattoo. You know, it's just another like such entitlement, like and then what was she gonna do? Put the kool aid in the pineapples? I'm glad she said no. Yeah, I'm glad she said no too.
Speaker 1: And we don't live in a high trust enough society anymore to just do favors for people. I don't know what you're gonna do with that. I don't know who you are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my membership's at risk. I'm not doing anything here.
Speaker 1: And we've seen a million videos, So unfortunately, no, not gonna help you. And then that lady's like, oh, you know, we all need to help each other out. When was the last time she you think she helps somebody?
Speaker 4: Fucking never? Of course never.
Speaker 2: But she's racist because she didn't want to give me free shit. All right.
Speaker 1: Our last clips of urban decay are these new urban vehicles that are taking the streets over what are they called.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: They're called like three sixty car.
Speaker 2: There's some weird name for them, but I've seen them a little bit online and it's.
Speaker 4: Just black people who like them. Yeah, so it's a new urban vehicle.
Speaker 1: They come from what's the website Ali Baba or whatever. I don't know there's but apparently they're three thousand dollars and this is how they move, so.
Speaker 2: You get it. It's kind of like how a roller coaster works at the state Fair. They spin around and they move forward and stuff. Here's another clip. We'll show this, but every every clip I've seen, it's always black people. They like it.
Speaker 4: They like it, and.
Speaker 2: It's it's right at that tax refund amount price point, which is crucial to getting into the urban a foothold in the urban community. You need to be right around that one or two people's tax refunds. Yeah, so they could team up.
Speaker 1: This is three thousand dollars and we called it a tax refund absorber.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, it's that's its sole purpose in the market. And you know, I I think I've said this before. The black people, I will say there they have some ingenuity when it comes to alternative vehicles. They really know how to get around. Like I've seen a guy riding a cooler. He was writing a cooler because a lot of them cars too expensive. Maintenance becomes an issue. The OG's and unks love the slingshot. Oh, they love the slingshot with that underlighting and then playing like old school R and B at a volume that is that will like out outperform the bar you're at music. Yeah, they really like to stunt and put on a show. Ken gold hat. Yeah, this is more affordable than a slingshot. This is a step below that. That's you got to be an unk. You gotta be og or unk to get one of those slingshots. He had thirteen thousand dollars. Those slipshots are apparently so shittily built too. It's like plastic skirt Whiel, but they like him. They stunt.
Speaker 1: All right, well, don't get too down or two de press moving on to uplifting gold and we have uplifting stuff today. Our first story is out of California, Santa Monica. Mountain lion in the backyard. Mountain lion in the backyard. I couldn't see it because of the camouflage.
Speaker 2: There he is.
Speaker 4: That's big too. Yeah, oh there they're big. I like mountain lions.
Speaker 1: Make sure you guys go vote for Spencer Pratt today. We have to tell you that earlier in the episode.
Speaker 2: So we did. We did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we said, Spencer Pratt, go do it. You said it in the intro.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, yeah, Spencer Prowl reminding you guys again, Well.
Speaker 2: All right, cool wildlife even in the uh, even in the kind of urban area.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Santa Well, I'm sure there's in the mountains. But you know, you see a big cat in the street rat hellhole.
Speaker 2: That's cool. It's a juxtaposition.
Speaker 1: Next, we've talked about this a few weeks back about how Trump is beautifying DC, and we actually have some details.
Speaker 2: As to exactly what he did. Yeah, Trump's DC safe and Beautiful Task Force has arrested over thirteen thousand criminals, removed one hundred and forty plus homeless encampments, and restored parks and monuments in the area. ICE alone has arrested over twenty thousand illegals in the region. Replicate this in every city and we'd be a new country. And one of the main things I've seen is these fountains that have been off for nineteen years, ten plus years, uh, spray painted with free gaza in disarray, and look at this beautiful marble and beautiful water. And I think there's something that clicks in your head when you hear running water and you see something beautiful. People have flocked to this. They are really enjoying it in DC now. And this one I've heard it's actually funny. I've been seeing it on social media and all the white people call it Meridian Park and all the black people call it Malcolm X Park.
Speaker 4: So you you know, trying it onto something, you know what it is. Yeah, but it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: And this decline really is a choice, and that's what we've been reiterating and saying, and and uh, you know, you spend all this fucking money so that a fat, overweight, jobless black guy can eat and live in an apartment. But it's crazy to spend money on something that everybody can go and enjoy. Like that's I'm not paying for living expenses. I am paying for common goods, right. So it's it's nice to see, and it's it's really that easy to do. We have, Uh what is it Like, it's like a Disney trope. We have people in charge, like Lion King when Scar oversaw the kingdom and everything was dark and violent, Like, we really can just fix these things. Yeah, we have nice stuff.
Speaker 1: And they're also doing a lot of work on the Lincoln Memorial reflection pool.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's coming.
Speaker 1: That's coming I think before July fourth. So that's very good to see. Our next story, this guy saved a duck.
Speaker 11: Oh my goodness, one of Samantha's eggs got crushed. I see him breathing and moving right here. I immediately began missing him with fresh water and gently picked away at his shell until I could find his beak.
Speaker 16: There he is.
Speaker 11: I then wrapped him up in a moist paper towel and placed him into a warm incubator to let him rest and hope he keeps fighting.
Speaker 2: Check on this baby.
Speaker 11: His yolk sack is very large. He absolutely not ready to come out of this egg.
Speaker 5: I'm going to put him back in the incubator for the night.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, did you hear that shirt?
Speaker 11: I am truly amazed by this little guy's strength, and his yolk sack has greatly reduced in size. He's very well formed, and he seems to really want to live, so I'm going to keep helping him. I'm to go back in the incubator for another few hours. He is trying to come out of the egg.
Speaker 26: It is a little early.
Speaker 11: I'm just going to have to help him. He's out of the egg. I immediately begin rinsing his belly button and wrapped him up in a fresh paper towel. Hearing him still chirping is truly incredible. I gave the incubator a good cleaning and pulled out some antibiotic ointment and applied it to his belly button. Then I wrapped him all up with some gaus and I used a piece of tape to keep it all snuck. He's all nice and cozy now. I even set up a little bed inside the incubator for him with a little pillow. I've done all I can do to help. Now we just wait and hope he has the strength to pull through. Several hours later, I'm back to check on Hiu and he's sitting up and he's able to stand. This little guy is an absolute miracle. I brought him right over to meet a friend, and we had plenty of cuddle time together. He very calmly laid on my chest and had much to say about it. By the end of it.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy? He grows in like a day. Yeah, yeah, it is. The duck ended up dying. Oh I did to goose. He ended up dying. But but it's nice that they tried to help. All right.
Speaker 1: For that next one you can delete that, and then we have another clip here for this is from like a hotel pool. Speaking of ducks, Look how they get out of the pool. So the guy comes over and puts a rolled up towel in.
Speaker 4: And then they can jump.
Speaker 1: Up, and then they immediately know what to do, and then the whole family exits the pool. The guy in the background tough. We have to blur that tough. Yeah, that's tough. The ducks they all get out, Yeah, all right, So it's a good duck thing. I guess another one ended up dying unfortunately. But that's a technique you can all use if you get ducks in your pool. Put a little towel on the steps, all right. Our last clip of the shows our Pure Americana clip of the week. This small Oregon town voted no on a data center and at.
Speaker 4: Work the purchase and still is closed. They got what they wanted, they liked it.
Speaker 24: A big wave of relief from a very passionate crowd after the Lapine City Council decides not to move forward with a proposed data center.
Speaker 2: There you go, that's uplifting. Yeah, there's a certain art town's fine. I don't need the data center, and my representatives actually represent me.
Speaker 4: And it worked so good for them.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know where I'm at on data centers or how I feel, but like, if the town doesn't want it, and the town's fine, you don't need extra tax money that's going to get funneled to somebody who's not you, right, and then you hear loud shit and the power gets.
Speaker 4: Finicky or something. I don't know, I may arrest you. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think they do, but I don't know enough. You know, But if you don't want it, you don't want it. If you're a happy small town, you don't need shit, right, Yeah, all right, let's get to some shout outs.
Speaker 1: And remember if you're a bonus Lander a member, you get free shout outs. So something about we have a Happy birthday to Brian. He's been on the road working for the last few weeks while his wife has been holding down the fort at home with their one and two year olds, and she said that she's breaking up the fights to make sure her house doesn't turn into urban Ka. Okay, Happy birthday Brian, Bryan. Happy Birthday to McLane on June second. He loves the show and he's been supporting us for a very long time, and he watches with his girlfriend Larey, who is now a fan too, so she came around after watching. Happy Birthday to McLean on June second, Laurey and mclan Americana's unique names.
Speaker 4: McLain is a first name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mclan, you guys got it.
Speaker 1: Happy Birthday to Laurie on June second, she turned sixty two. She loves the show and so does her son Dane. So thank you to Laurie. Happy birthday. We love you, thank you for watching.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday Laurie.
Speaker 1: She likes Richard too, but there's a note that she there was a note that she really, you know, thinks you're special.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Lori.
Speaker 1: So that's very Happy birthday to Jonathan. He turns thirty one today. He and Mackenzie loved the show and they saved them up for long road trips. And Mackenzie at first wasn't familiar with the show, but now she used a watcher and she likes it. Yeah, a lot of the girlfriends who get dragged to the show end up liking it.
Speaker 2: So thank you. We're likable guys. Yeah, it's funny, it's coon sense. Maybe skip the dumb women's section for the week. Yeah, sorry about that one. That's not You're not dumb.
Speaker 4: None of you guys are dumb.
Speaker 2: Noney. You're talking about liptards talking about their periods, you know, so true. We should maybe have made a note. And the woman who can't speak to a waiter, you know, the bar is so low. We're actually not even being that mean. I just realized, so true. Happy birthday to John Everett. His birthday is today June second, and he's getting bonus Land for his birthday from his girlfriend Laura. Let's go who also loves the show at birthday, John and the girl. A lot of these girlfriends are becoming show watchers. Guys, this is great, that's great.
Speaker 1: We have a shout out to Perlita's husband, Tyler. Again, she said we pronounced her name very well. But her husband is coming back from the six weeks on the oil rig and he's excited to get home and hang out with Perlita and to watch the show together.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that helicopter ride. I don't like that on and off the oil rig. You know, that's how they do it usually. I thought it was just a boat. The oil rigs like a stationary. It's basically stationary. It's not like a boat. I mean it moves like I thought. You got a boat there and a boat off. You probably have to climb a ladder. Oh yeah, I don't know. I've just seen a lot of helicopter videos of it. Pearlyda, let us know how he gets off the thing.
Speaker 1: We got a shout out to John, Valerie and Trevor Henry that's their last name. They've been enjoying the show for over a year now. They all love the show and they've been watching not since the beginning, but since recently and they love it. That's okay, so thank you guys. It's a lovely family. That's the end of the episode. Thank you guys for watching all the way through. Like share, subscribe all the good stuff. Bonus Land Tomorrow eleven am. Thirty minute bonus Land episode of a ton of good clips. We couldn't get to today right here on YouTube, so click that join button and tomorrow at eleven am.
Speaker 2: Excuse, not a good time to lose it, brother, tomorrow at eleven am.
Speaker 1: Just like this video pops up on your feed. If you join on YouTube members tomorrow at eleven am, a bonus Land episode will pop up on your YouTube feed like it does the other ones, and you'll be able to watch right here in the app and it supports the show and you're getting the Richard rap Boy show that drops Friday. All right, Thank you guys. Enjoy the song and.
Speaker 2: We'll see you in bonus Land.
Speaker 5: You feel like.
Speaker 23: Notifications are and then you hear the sound we're heading to the bath whom we know we can't go.
Speaker 22: Just flickers and chest float in the show. Fans like sauce to the worlds sounds like saust just the chimes, take up really way the show can.
Speaker 5: Be the best newspotocast.
Speaker 15: Time.
Speaker 22: On last page of house Keeping, letting Fangus.
Speaker 27: Cooke there's a new alien space fat boy shoots Himlough's exactly what the.
Speaker 22: Fat what't want you to see, but it could be distraction in the fan.
Speaker 5: Shout Vegastar stops sing up until.
Speaker 15: Vests extors is the unco tackles the bus. The only way to show.
Speaker 18: Can be.
Speaker 13: Star have been in the co s happen comments. Don't get to down too depressed from printing the weekend herbit.
Speaker 27: The cake, the sublift in gold and Frank his pets get controlled.
Speaker 5: Come in to bind your desk. The only way to show.
Speaker 15: Castel stopist to keep the peel bustles.
Speaker 5: You will stop to the world. This rat the people. If more Fleus content is for you to mend, then just make sure you're sup Bonus.
Speaker 22: Lest Fancastar sex songs, give me up to the World's best show.
Speaker 5: Fancus do six talks, just the oh God, tickle the bo The only way to show.
Speaker 4: Be besus T.
Speaker 5: Time we're watching all episodes? Can watching all episodes? Ex s songs, I shot CONTI strate it, stop us, stop sex songs. We're still kicking off the statu the only way to show the best.
Speaker 13: Also, Storks wanted to shorts into action.
Speaker 5: She stops stalks, megas talks, and that's just being at cecistances. The States