Speaker 1: Oh, bed of that are hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the cage tonight and today we being back one of our good homies, one of our affiliates of the Cult of Conspiracy, deplorable Jeanet. Thank you for coming on the show today.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me back. It's always a pleasure spending time with you. And I'm excited to get to meet Raven.
Speaker 3: Absolutely h I'm excited to meet you too.
Speaker 1: She's an absolute treasure. Both of y'all are.
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, I've heard nothing about amazing things, and I've seen some of your stuff when it drops on the Patreon, I watch it.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: So for anybody who may not know, and for Raven who's never met you, give a little bit of your background, your background in the medical industry, how you went more of the holistic methods, and how you ended up becoming a podcaster.
Speaker 2: Ooh, that's a deep topic. But I have been in healthcare since I was in high school. Started out doing just working at the hospital, doing a switchboard and stuff like that, and then I moved into home health care. Then I moved into autopsy assistant, and then I went into nursing after I got a business degree, first went into nursing and so done clinical director, I've done, you know, safety officer, MSDA, she coordinator, disaster planning, you name it, every side of the coin, billing, collections, appeals, all the all the stuff. And got into being a nurse because I had a sister who passed away from a migraine medication. We were two years apart, and she took it and it exploded her heart. And so that's what kind of spurred me into the nursing direction. And so after I finally retired from nursing, I got more into the holistic side of things and do herbals and you know, compounding stuff and making specialty teas and all kinds of products and stuff like that. So that's where I'm at these days.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. What was the medication, I'm sure you can remember, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: It was a migraine injectable. It's I'm a trix.
Speaker 1: I'm a trex, okay, because raven Lee suffers from migraines sometimes too. Have you ever heard of imatrix?
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I've been given all sorts of uh so because I have auras and stuff. They've given me all sorts of kinds of medications to try, but when I go and read the clinical trials on them, I end up opting out of the majority of the medications they give me because I'm like, they're first off, most of these don't actually have Phase four clinical trials. You're the guinea pig and and you're signing this away without even understanding that there's no long term clinical trials even being conducted, so they have short term just to get it approved, but they don't actually know what's going to happen to you after you take it for X amount of time or what it looks like. And then unfortunately a lot of so birth control is actually you know, they tell you get on birth control whatnot, but what they don't tell you is that when you have auras as bad as I do, you shouldn't be on birth control because you can have seizures from it. So there's a lot of stuff, so pretty much like you're left with not really many options when it comes to that. And if you're taking medications that they prescribe you, they interact really badly, and there's a lot of medications that interact terribly with migraine medicine, so it's not as safe as foods.
Speaker 2: There's foods.
Speaker 3: Grapefruits are one of them big time. Oh yeah, grapefruit is really dangerous to consume anything with grapefruit.
Speaker 1: It's also nasty and should never be consumed.
Speaker 3: I actually like grapefruit. Grapefruit is actually really good for you.
Speaker 2: It's very beneficial.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure it is. But it's like kale, Like just because it's good for you doesn't mean we should be.
Speaker 2: Eating get made to eat kale either. I actually like kale, like even if you freeze it, like it tastes better. Whatever. There's nothing I.
Speaker 1: Don't like kale chips, like the kale chips those are dope. But yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Grapefruit is actually extremely dangerous for all a lot of people because they don't understand that it interacts with many types of medication and it can cause serious reactions. What a serious reaction does it? It's one of the enzymes in it that can react because a lot of so the medications they're anywhere between twenty three to thirty one percent derivative of plant based, and so when it's they chemically can interact with each other because if you look into herbology, there is a lot of plants that can go together, and then there's a lot of plants that cannot go together. And then you add in all the additives on top of it. It triggers the additives to have like a lucier I guess, kind of like an explosion, you could say, and it kind of.
Speaker 2: Like a chemical reaction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a chemical reaction, and it triggers some serious side effects, but most people don't even realize it. So they're having all of these adverse side effects. So they go to the doctor and instead of recognizing that it's probably something within their diet, they get prescribed more medication that end up having a chemical reaction with the other medication they're taking, and it's a snowball effect.
Speaker 2: It's I was going to say, it's the pringle effoot. You can't eat just one s trigle, so you can't have just one medication. You're gonna have a cocktail, you know, But yeah, it's migraine. Medications are so dangerous because they change the chemical makeup in your brain because you're thinking your brain like a chain link fence, and the way that it fires. It fires, you know, directly on this pathway, and so the migraine medications disrupt that pathway, and so when you take them on a long period of time, your brain actually forgets how the synapses up there are supposed to fire, and it will misfire and skip places and stuff. And once that is broken, it's really hard to repare that.
Speaker 1: Yes, is there any information or is there be any research done to show how migraine medica migraine medications might lead to dementia in Alzheimer's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there has been a few studies that I've read, but unfortunately there's not a lot of studies because the problem is is you have two competing industries pharma. Yeah, there are two competing industries, and they're massive industries in and of itself, and so they don't want to show the link between the two. It's not something that they really want to go into.
Speaker 1: And plus, migraine medications have probably only been around for a few decades, like realistically to the scale that they are now, So I don't know if there really would be any kind of long term trials that could be There's.
Speaker 3: Not a ton. Yeah, they don't have a bunch of them and the injectibles have become really big in the last decade, and they have multiple types of injectibles that they want you to try. Hell, they even one of the doctors that I went to was like, well, here is all the lists of the experimental drugs that we have out. Here's what we kind of know about them. They're so awesome. And I was like, okay, yeah. I was like, have you read the insert? I was like, why don't you give me the inserts? And so you started reading the first one. I was like, did you read this? And she's like, well, there's been a lot of clinical trials. I was like, read the clinical trial information in the insert itself, and then read the warnings. You're telling me that I should take this when like seizures, Oh yeah, for sure, You're probably gonna have seizures, cardiac issues for sure. So the two medicines that I was prescribed that like were the least I had. The least side effects was was suma tripped in approxin. But even that, those damn near make me feel like I'm dying, Like I have heart arrhythmia, I am severely sick to my stomach. All of these things and I eventually I'd only taken it in a handful of times, and I was like, you know what, I have to weigh my options here. Am I willing to suffer through this migraine? That's pretty debilitating. I vomit with my migraines. I get really sick with them. But I know what I'm dealing with. Or do I want to take this medication and like for an hour feel like I'm dying and then eventually start to feel better. For me personally, I would just rather suffer with the migraine. I do the hot and cold compresses. I do uh, I have the cups, the acupuncture cups. I do the tens units. I actually got prescribed a tens unit that goes on my forehead, which is a really interesting thing. I do a lot of, like sitting in the showers, I do different stuff to try it. Now. Sometimes my migraines last for days because I'm not taking medication. But to me, when I've read all the research into a lot of the stuff, it's more it's it's worth it. To me, I'd rather just deal with the pain than take all this stuff. I have looked into doing botox because that seems.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: It seems like maybe, but even that, I've held off for fuck a decade not doing that.
Speaker 1: So wait, why not botox? What have you heard, Janet?
Speaker 2: Because botox has botch a lineum talks and it's actually highly deadlight to human beings, and they cannot tell you what kind of effects that you're going to have, like permanent paralysis and stuff in your facialness. That's why a lot of people get it for wrinkle treatment or whatever, as well as migraines. But the effects can either be immediate or it can be six months or a year down the road when you start having symptoms, and by that time it's already in your body and you can't get rid of it. Once it's in your system, it's there, and so you know that it's a toxin, So it's going to build up and what's going to happen, especially if it's done for migraines and it's in your forehead, you know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, the VA is the first one that offered it to me. And when I asked her, I was like, so the side effects of this? Like what are we talking about here? And she's like, you know, I've only had a few people have some issues, like you know this one guy. She's like, I mean I had a patient last week where like he has some facial drooping, which is a very common thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, because it paralyzed.
Speaker 3: It paralyzes and his face drooped down. And she's like, hopefully you'll go away in a few weeks, and I was like hopefully. I was like, yeah, I like you No, they can't. So like you have so when you sign the weaver for the botox, because it's like thirty two injections for your migraine, so it's it's here and it's all down the back and your spine on your shoulders. And she listed to the list of things that she was like, well, you're going to read this and sign this. It had like fifty things that could go wrong.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, okay, that's partial. That's a partial list too. It's kind of like, yeah, when you pick up a medication from the pharmacy and they'll give you a print out that's you know, these are the side of books. No, no, no, those are only common side of books. And then if you actually go online and look up, it will give you a page and then there's an extra length to click that will tell you all of them that have associated with that medication. And generally speaking, most medications have from anywhere from one hundred to two hundred fifty side effects with them. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've read a lot of the inserts for lots of medications. One of my children was they wanted to give her a sucrose medicine. So it is right now in the experimental drug trial situation, and this was two years ago, and they actually call me every year because it would help her so her body doesn't break down sugar. She is missing the enzyme inside of her. And so they've developed this medicine that you're supposed to take and it's supposed to help you in all these things. Problem is is that when I ask them for pediatric, any kind of information on pediatric, they're like, we don't.
Speaker 2: Have any studies.
Speaker 3: Wait, you're you are the study. Your child is the study. And I was like, no, it's six thousand dollars for one month's worth.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you mean you're gonna pay.
Speaker 3: No, they will, they will pay. They will give you the medicine if you give it to your child, they'll pay you six grand a month. No, they will give you the medicine. So to cover the grand, they'll cover the sixth grand of how much it costs a month. Another one of my children had a massive gangulia and aroma, which is a type of tumor that come that came from his spinal cord and was laying on top of his zorda and he was he is the only child of his age bracket during that time that has been documented with that here in on the South side of America. And so they wanted to leave it in his body and test it and see how it develops. Yeah. Wow, they even asked me, could we leave it just to see what happens. I'm like, excuse me. Like in his neuroscientists, which he's a very brilliant man, he's highly recommended, had won a ton of awards, he was like, we don't really have a lot of information on this, and it would be really interesting to see, you know, since he's had it in his body for this amount of time, we would be really in to see what would happen.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: That'd be so interesting.
Speaker 1: Child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So his pediatric, uh, his pediatric surgeon, his neurologists, his cancer doctor, and we had another one too. But then we had four. We had four of them on a panel and they all asked me. They're like, would you consider us being able to study this for a bit longer? No, I came to you for a solid year telling you that his symptoms because the symptoms were very erratic. They made no logical sense if you were looking at it from a medical standpoint. It sounds like I'm I was a crazy person because I was trying to list off all of these weird symptoms that don't correlate in any kind of way, shape or form. It was because he got sick and we went to the local urgent care and I actually knew the woman, the doctor there. She's like, so, do you want me to see if he just has pneumonia? Because he has a history of getting pneumonia. He just that's just what happens. And I was like, you know what, I just felt like maybe we should check it. I didn't even make it to my car and she's running out and she's like, I need you go to the hospital right now, like right now, right now, I will call ahead of you. You're going to be seen as of right now. And I'm like, take deep breath, like what's happening? And she's like, he has a massive size tumor or something that's coming from his spinal cord that's in Like we can at least see it somewhere inside of his spinal cord and it's resting on his heart. You need to go right now. And then when I actually went back to some of the pediatricians that I've been complaining and seeing and stuff, they apologize because they're like, you were correct because if you actually look at his imaging, you can see it growing for three years, like you can track it, and it was like a whole thing. But they're like, well, since it's been growing, like, why can't we just watch it, why can't we just see what happens and see and see how it develops, and like will his symptoms get worse? Will they not get worse? But then when he had the surgery, we knew he was going to develop a syndrome. They told us, like, without a doubt, we'll develop it. What they didn't know, what they didn't tell me was that, oh, hey, he has a high potential of having his nerves cut and him having permanent damage through his entire arm, potentially almost losing the ability to use it. And then they didn't even then. They didn't even tell then, they didn't even actually give us physical therapy. The only reason he has the ability to use his arm and the way it is now was because I had done so many years of physical therapy with his younger sister, and I was like, we have to get on top of this. He is screaming in pain, his arm is like tucked like this. It was immediate almost, and it was you know, it's one of those things of when you do surgeries, they tell you. I feel like they tell you some of what could happen to you. They don't tell you everything what can happen to you, and then say I understand completely why he did what he did.
Speaker 1: I feel like that might have just been really, really justified. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I believe it was one hundred percent justified, especially being a parent with children that have medical needs and that have had many surgeries, and I have seen other cancer patients and all sorts of people around me and like what they're going through. One hundred percent, I could see why I did it. I understand as a parent why he did what he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, in the industry wouldn't be able to survive if they told everybody everything that they needed to know, you know, or everything that could happen or could be a concern or what an outcome could be. They wouldn't have any customers. And they've got to keep you in the in the system. They got to keep you in the loop. Yeah, because without that, our government goes bankrupt.
Speaker 3: My favorite saying for when my grandma had cancer was, well, she's she's eighty eight years old. She's lived long enough, she's lived a good life. We're not going to help in any capacity.
Speaker 1: And it's like, was that also because of that insurance company all got out that way.
Speaker 3: Permanente ye one of the best ever. Not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of facilities like that. But going back to what you were talking about earlier with the studies, actually only three percent of the clinical studies and the United States do not have or worldwide is should say, not just in the United States, but only three percent of studies done do not have any funding linked or related to big pharma or the government. But then those studies don't get published because that's counterintuitive to the narrative that they're trying to push, you know, with everything being safe and effective and you know, Wonder drugs and Wonder vaccines and all of that kind of stuff. So they suppressed those studies and they pay lots of money to have those suppressed.
Speaker 1: M H.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I've read lots and lots and lots of studies about different subjects and stuff. And then when my mom got diagnosed with breast cancer, I told my mom. They so that's an episode in and of itself of what I want to talk about when it comes to breast cancer. The industry is really interesting. So they gave her three options of what she wanted to do potentially, and I was like, you know what, I don't want you to do anything. Give me a week and I'm going to reach out to every person I know, and I'm going to down these platforms and I will find books, and we are going to make an informed decision on what we want to do. And the research that we found and the people that we talked to and the books that we read and the studies that we found were crazy and they were completely contradicting what the doctors were saying, and they were so angry with us that we chose to do a full misseectomy double misseectomy. And I was like, no, I was like, the research. You can't deny the research of it. I was like, because if you have a lumpectomy where you remove one scene, so say you have like a spot like this, you remove it from your breast and then you target it either with or without radiation, the chances of you getting cancer again are astronomical. Pretty much. You you might as well just assume that you're going to get cancer again within the next ten years and you likely will die from it. And we made the decision not to do that. I said, you know, and everybody was against it. It was just honestly, me and my mom were pushing forward, and she's like, do you believe what you've been reading and talking to you? I said, without a shadow of a doubt. I have spent day and night research and reading hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of articles, peer reviewed articles, every kind of literature I could get my hands on. And I was like, I believe, without a shadow of a doubt, this is the best thing. And she's coming up on She is on three years now cancer free, and one of her friends though had cancer at the exact same time. She's currently have stage four cancer now again, and she had stage two with just a small spot three years ago. And I'm like, it's it's one of those things though, that they it's a money making industry. And that's what I had to tell when people were getting coming at my mom about it. I was like, they don't care about your life. They care about how much your willing, how much are money dollar you are going to generate for them. So if you have cancer free and then you're no longer really gonna generate much money. But if you end up going and having cancer again and this time it's way worse and you need all of this treatment to hopefully save your life, well, now you've become a cash cow. So it's not about protecting you and saving you. This is about money. And it's not that the doctors are all in on it.
Speaker 1: It's that it's industry.
Speaker 3: It's the industry of itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's different levels to the medical industry though, right Like, for instance, the X ray techs who are showing, oh, you broke your arm, and then you have the group that is setting the bone and then putting on a cast. Okay, great, you know what I mean. They're gonna make their profit margins when they can, but they're not making money on the banking on you shattering your arm again and they'll see you again in two years, you know what I'm saying. That's one thing when it comes to these borderline experimental treatment options where they think it'll work, but I mean, we don't know if it'll work, and there's that dot dot dot question mark at the end of it. Yeah, at that point they're trying to milk you dry.
Speaker 2: It's one hundred percent and not. It's It's a huge business because cancer drugs alone are like ten thousand or more a month or a treatment, depending on if you're getting injectables or pills or whatever, and can go up to fifty eighty thousand dollars a month for a single treatment. And so you know you got that. And then if you're doing radiation and chemo at the same time, then you've got to go in for your appointment so they can do the procedure, like especially if it's it's breast where they target just at the breast area, so they make a special thing to put over you and the whole nine yards. And then the radiologists makes money from that because they're an interventional radiologist, which they get paid a hell a lot more money for So the combination of the two is what they like to sell people. But the radiation in itself, without the chemotherapy side of things, it targets good sales as well. It kills things off. You can have like permanent hearing loss. Your skin turns black.
Speaker 1: My mom.
Speaker 2: Went through the breast cancer thing too, but she doesn't listen to me. So she had radiation done and it caused all of the tissue to turn black, even in her armpit, down her arm, in the whole nine yards. She has no feeling in her arm. She has no she can't move her shoulder like all of these things. Two years later and I'm like, you know, it can cause permanent hearing loss. It can cause all kinds of problems, you know. So when they started chemotherapy in the United States, interestingly enough, it was done by Operation paper Clip, and they brought over their scientists and stuff from Germany. They put them in Yale and Harvard and all of the places. And the very first chemotherapy treatments were from mustard gas or mustard nitrogen, which is mustard gas derivative of it, and that was outlawed in the Geneva Convention. But they brought it here and sold it to everybody as this great bill of goods. It's going to be, you know, healthy and safe for you, and it's going to treat your cancer, when it actually was outlawed and banned because it is so toxic to human beings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Actually, Yep, there's a lot of when it comes to the cancer industry and the medical industry. The I mean, it's it's so deep and there's so much and unfortunately there is doctors that light the kickbacks and that will promote the drugs because they get a lot of money from it or don't do any of their own research, and you know, they get they get told one thing in school and then that's it. That's that's the extent. Like the vaccine conversation, a lot of the doctors don't actually look up the new information or read the new information. They're just kind of like, you know what, this is what we got taught in school, and like it's good for you, and just this is what you need.
Speaker 1: To do, which is such bullshit. Because my child's pediatrician, an older doctor been in the game for decades, and I like the guy as a guy. He has a very good bedside mannerisms. He's been doing it for forever. Cool things. He looked at me like I was a fucking serial killer when I told him I wasn't gonna give my eleven year old an HPV vaccine. And I'm like, I'm no, we're not doing well. I mean, you know they're they're active, younger and younger these days. I'm like, doctor, you're not putting that in him. We're not having this conversation, Like, I'm not trying to start a fight with you. I'm not trying to like do all this, but no, I'm going to just flat out say no. And now with that, you're saying before we started shooting Janet that they are they're re not reclassifying what's word for the vaccine scheduling?
Speaker 3: Yes, so are they changed it? RFK They changed the entire vaccine schedule.
Speaker 2: Wow, they revamped it. However, there are some interesting caveats in there because used to be on the schedule they would do the seventeen to treat anywhere from seventeen to eighteen different diseases. They have narrowed that down now too eleven, and they've rearranged it and moved things to different classifications. So all the stuff is still approved and all of that and still on the schedule, and states can still get around it depending on what their mandates are. But the things that they still require, which to me is asinine. They still require the DTaP, which is four doses. It could be more. Now, who knows polio which is four doses, measles, mups and rebella which is two and sometimes they'll make you get another one if you start health care job or a lot of times if you go into college HIB which is hemophilias, influenza, new macacle averusella, and HPV tho, yep.
Speaker 1: I've heard of this, pneumonia, gotcha, gotcha?
Speaker 2: But four babies, right, and so those are still on the required schedule. Uh, everybody is still supposed to have to get all of those, which, like I said, those are all ones that are like almost every one of them is four doses. The HPV, depending on which one you get, is three. The vericella, I have a funny story about the verseella, but that's usually two sometimes three doses. But all the other ones on there are four except MMR. So the MMR is two and possibly three if if you're starting healthcare job or if you're going to college sometimes though, gotcha. Now, the thing that did change the hepatitis B, titis A RSV, which is respiratory succinctal virus menenta cockle and Dingay vaccines, which we don't those you're not going to Africa in the sub Saharan desert or anything.
Speaker 1: Which also even the hepa through c like unless you have a family member that has been confirmed with it, like for instance, my mother she worked in the blood bank in the nineteen eighties at the local hospital before they even required rubber gloves, right, and so she did contract hepsy from where she worked, and it was a thing for up until I want to say, probably ten years ago. They developed a treatment for it, and she is now HEPSI free, hepatitis free in all of regards. But there's at least a case to be made, right seeing as how I was born from her, that perhaps they would have given me the vaccine out of true genuine health concerns for me. And okay, if that is a real concern, there's a real like uh, chain of custody of the virus, then like okay, we can have that conversation. There is no reason why. Just your average kid who has no contact with any of the hepatitis groupings.
Speaker 2: And isn't sexually active.
Speaker 3: Right, the baby, the baby, the baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 2: Usually a day old is when you give a heptitis B vaccination. So those four things that I just listed have been moved to a specific category and those are recommended only for high risk populations. Wow. So they did change it slightly and they got that. They got the heptitis moved. But then they have another category that's called vaccines on a shared clinical decision making basis, and so those are influenza, coronavirus, rhotovirus, which is I think a stupid vaccination, but whatever, Hepatitis A and B, and meninja cockle. So those are ones that they still suggest, but they say, talk to your doctor about it. Well, let me ask you a question. Weren't you're supposed to talk to your doctor about all vaccinations to begin with anyway, right, and so you have the right as a parent as to refuse. However, there's been a lot of stories in the news and stuff lately about like medical kidnapping cases where they're taking people's children away and stuff like that, and they're getting around it because they use a law that's called parents patriari and it's like a thing that's the state duty to protect children. It's very loosely written, very vague in the whole scheme of things, and so that is what they're using to actually take children away, even though they will tell you that any medical facility does not have the right to force things on you and that you have the legal right to refuse. You do but.
Speaker 3: Kind of not really, Yeah, there's a lot well, and then a lot of the doctors won't perform certain surgeries if your kids don't have vaccines. So like if your child has hasn't received the vitamin KA vaccine, they can refuse a circumcision because they haven't received the vaccine, even though if you take the drops and do the drops in the schedule and everything like that, it's there's multiple studies showing the equivalent, but doctors can deny you care because they don't agree with the research.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's all of that is like a huge problem, but it's built into the system that they have created, right because we're told we have the ability to refuse vaccines for kids as parents or whatever. But in their diagnosing system, their ICD ten system that they have for diagnosis codes. If you refuse, if you don't follow advice like do you know take you have to get the vitamin K shot, and if you don't whatever, there is a whole giant section now for different levels of refusal that gets put in your permanent medical records, which they can in turn use to flag you as a unfit parent, child abuse, red flag laws, the whole nine yards. So they have that all built into the system where you are uncooperative because you asked a question or voice to concern. So that's a problem. And if with the introduction of the electronic medical record system and stuff that they started under Obama, your actual consent doesn't mean cocked now because if you go to a hospital to get treatment or anything like that, most of the time now they won't give you a paper copy of your admission stuff. They have you sign on an iPad. You cannot on an iPad put I decline or refuse this or whatever. You can't do that. There's no place for that. And so by blanket signing, you give them consent to do anything that is in that hospital admission stuff. And most people don't take the time to read that. So what they have incorporated now into those quote unquote consent for is that you give that facility the right to administer biologics or to have you are to have things removed from you, withdrawn from you, whatever they can sell the you know, if they take tissue samples or whatever, even if you're not having any kind of procedure where they should be removing anything. If you're under anesthetic, they can remove or draw blood or whatever, sell those, send that to places for genetic testing or for the Human Genome Product Project or any of that stuff, and you have no legal right to know if any of that genetic testing is come back with something, or who they're selling your stuff to or any of that because you signed away or consent when you sign that paper.
Speaker 3: I had a situation like this actually with my middle child. I just recently, like last year, found out that they vaccinated her with two types of vaccines when she went for a procedure. And I had no idea, and it just happened to be that I was digging through her medical record and I found it and I was like, I'm sorry, like what is what is this? And they were like oh, well you can. You consented to it. And I'm like, when did I consent to this? And yeah, they gave it to it, and yeah, I had no idea. And you know, because I'm a birth worker and so I've been in doula for quite a few years and I was in school to become a midwife. And one of the interesting things about talking about them taking stuff, so a lot of people don't keep their placentas, and they will sell placentas anywhere between ten to about eighteen thousand up placentas.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, it's big.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's huge, huge money. And cord blood, oh, and cord blood is massive. They will take the core blood and they will sell that bad boy for so much. And you actually consent to give it away when you're in the hospital, and they'll they'll in turn sell it. They actually get more money off your percenta than then they charge you like ten to twenty thousand dollars depending on your what happens during your birth, And you just essentially paid for your own birth by selling your percenta. But you'll never see that money. You don't even realize it's been taken and sold. They just tell you that they're going to like, you know, dispose of it. Disposal means that they're taking it and they're taking it to somewhere else to use it, and likely they're using it for the genome project.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And you know, if people do go to they need something done at a facility, make sure that you ask them to give you paper copies of your stuff so you can cross out but I don't consent or refused or whatever initial it and all of that stuff. Make sure you take the time to read it. A lot of facilities will try to get around that by telling you they can't there's no way they can print it, blah blah blah. That is, so you give up your right to consent, and by signing, you literally consent to whatever the hell they want to do to you in the hospital just by that signature. And then that signature is in your chart, and so every time you go in it's a thing. It's like you're updating. Sure do whatever weird procedure has come out now.
Speaker 3: Well, and then also you can give you can give blood to use and they have to house it in the bank to use with you if you want for any type of procedure. For your family donation yep, self donation, which is a huge thing because they will fight you tooth an actual neil on using any type of blood for procedures so you can actually call ahead get it. So you need to do it ahead of time because they're going to tell you that you have to do it ahead of time, blah blah blah. Right, but they will fight you over and over again to be able to do it. Because we donated for my son, and they were like, you know, that's like a big issue and this and that, and I was like, not really, I've been a donor since I was fourteen years old, and I know for a fact that you can use this blood. I don't want any other blood going to him. I'm OH negative, he's O positive. He can have my blood and that's what I want. And so it's a big thing. They didn't want to do it. They were like, why are you making this so complicated? Well, because I don't trust you, and I don't trust the blood that you're trying to give to him. Plus they have vaccines in those blood and I don't want any of their blood mixing with his blood. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent, but That's the thing is that's self donation is something that a lot of states are trying to stop. Utah does not allow self donation now, because why is that they can get away with giving you do really want to give? If you eat clean, you eat healthy, your you know, your kids eat clean, all of that stuff, and they can give you whatever kind of crappy paste of blood somebody else has. They're okay with that because it's less work for them, right, you know, because if you self donate, they're supposed to do type and screen and literally the whole nine yards and and all of that stuff. But my concern becomes, how do you know that you're getting what was self donated? You know, because I don't. That's why I retired from the medical system. I mean, I miss it. I miss the patients, I miss taking care of people, but I don't miss the politics that comes along with it at all. And I don't trust the medical system anymore.
Speaker 3: Right, I wanted to be a doctor, so but I didn't trust the medical system enough.
Speaker 1: Well, I was going to say, like, you're you lean more heavily into the holistic approaches these days, which ravenly you do as well, and I feel like most. And before I say this, please, if you are no no raven, no.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: For if the stiletto fit, then wear it. Okay, now combat boot excuse me? No, no, no, but real shit, though, before I say what I'm about to say, if there's a parent that is listening to this, please do not feel like I am calling you out by this statement. Okay, but I feel like more and more, especially these days, with so much information that is out there, more and more parents that genuinely give a fuck about their children's health. I'm not saying that, no, you know, every parent doesn't just hear me out. I feel like a lot more of them are leaning more heavily into the holistic and natural approaches before. They are giving their children some sort of a medication or some sort of a pharmaceutical or going through some sort of a procedure more than than they used to. Right well, at least within the last fifty years. I mean two hundred years ago, that was all they had, you know. But I feel like more people are trying to get back to the basics as far as that goes. And we realize not just in the conspiracy community, but just in the parenting world, we realize that most of the time, the doctors don't typically have your children's best interest at heart. And again, it varies on what the situation is, what the symptoms are, what the illness is. Like, Okay, sure, if your kid's got strapped throat and a round of antibotics can cure it, fine, okay, And I understand antibiotics also, there's a big talking point on that too, for sure, but that's not going to be detrimental to their development and they're not going to suffer from a round of a marxistil and when they were ten by the time they're thirty five, Like, there's levels to this shit, is all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Unless they take it on a regular basis.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, yeah, if you're giving your child a round of antibotics once a month, then like yo, you need a new fucking doctor obviously. But my point is though, more and more parents are taking more of a holistic and natural and herbal approach to their children's health and wellbeing. And I'm genuinely happy about that.
Speaker 2: I am too, And you know that's why I'm very thankful for you guys letting me to do what I do on your show, because we did this whole month, which the episode that is going to drop next week is about archaic apothecary and things that they came out with. You know, everybody in your household has to have this. This is safe and effective. You know, here's all these things in a timeline of history of when this happened, and it was things like poisons and toxins and whatever that would cause like permanent paralysis or whatever, and so people knew that and they still took it. It's the same thing with pharmaceuticals today, or the COVID shot or whatever. All the information has already come out, all this stuff that they've been trying to bury and whatnot about the toxic effects and what it truly does to your body, and people literally will still take it just because the government said so or the doctor said so. They have to have someone of authority to believe in, and they'll believe that lie no matter what the outcome is.
Speaker 3: I've seen a lot down here, like a lot more down here than I do on the West Coast. But I will say there's a lot more natuopathic doctors in more holistic approaches, Chinese medicine doctors and stuff like that. There, but a lot of I would say, the cultural mindset that the doctors are always correct is very prevalent, at least for my experience in the birth world here in Louisiana. Now, in the last I would say five years, things have started to shift.
Speaker 1: More because of COVID, honestly.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, because of COVID, A lot of people started to ask more questions, started to watch a lot more YouTube videos, started to But then, but here's the problem. We have the extremes, right, so we went from now we have a bunch of people that have always believed that the doctors know everything that's best and we have to believe every single thing that they say, and like whatever they say is a God's word. Then you have the opposite now where we have a lot of people that are choosing to do free birth, which means that they have no assistance from any medical personnel whatsoever. It's them and they're and whoever they decide to be with them, and they're swinging and hoping for the best kind of thing. I understand medical emergencies. I understand when you know you say that you're trying to get to the hospital and you can't have a baby on the side of the road, or you choose to have homeburst, which I have had when myself, but I had a licensed midwife with me, and she has thirty five almost forty years experience, and she's like, by far from me personally, is like to all women here in the South. But that's just my own opinion of her. But then you have a lot of women that are just choosing to do this all on their own with no help whatsoever. They don't have. And it's one thing to prepare for medical emergencies, maybe if you needed oxygen, maybe if you need these things, and like try to educate yourself. But a lot of the videos that I've seen are just women just like we're just gonna hope the best wing it. And you know, granted, our bodies are made to give birth, but there is a lot of incidents where things can go very wrong, and it's like, now we have these two polar opposites, and it's like it drives me crazy because it's like if it's not one and extreme, it's the other. Same with vaccines, either you're completely anti vax or you're provax and there's no like common ground in the middle of like let's have the conversations. Same with a lot of the birth industry and stuff. And I feel like that way when it comes to cancer as well. You have a lot of people that if you're trying to find a natural way of trying to deal with cancer, you're looked at as like you're a crazy person and none of that will work and blah blah blah. It's like, okay, but there has to be some kind of middle ground when it comes to all of this stuff. And you know, clearly there is a lot of beneficial things that have come from the medical industry and being able to treat stuff and being able to help people live like life longer, more productive, all of these things. But on that underbelly side is there's a lot of things that have gone wrong and a lot of people have paid the price for it.
Speaker 2: Like I e.
Speaker 3: Cidotech. I'm sure you have heard of this. So cidotech is a drug that's used for women and it's not actually used in a lot of states now because it is very dangerous. So the only reason why they found out that women can't have it after they've already had a C section was because they gave it to twenty nine thousand women that died. So they ruptured their uteruses and they died well because and this was over a course of life, like several decades.
Speaker 2: But but that's just a small drop in the book.
Speaker 3: It is. It's a and it's a it's a really interesting study on it because when you talk about it. So I was given side of tech when I with my first and I actually didn't realize what it was. And this was before I actually started digging deep into so my my first child. No, so this is what pushed me, drove me. So I've always wanted to be in the medical field. I wanted to be a nurse. I went to nursing school when I was I went to a specialized trade school while I was in high school as well. I got accepted into this program and I did nursing stuff, and I was dumb and young and decided, you know, I want to just live my life and go into the Marine Corps. So I didn't actually pursue my nursing thing. When I got out of the Marine Corps. I wanted to still be a nurse and become a doctor eventually, and I didn't end up doing that. And so when I ended up having my first child, they gave me side of tech, and I went from having they gave me three sections of it, so almost a full pill, which is an obscene amount to give some way. It's it's like it's a potocin on steroids pretty much, right. So my uterus, I went from having no contractions to no joke. Every fifteen to twenty seconds apart for about a minute each, I couldn't breathe. I was blocking in and out. I was like, it was really bad, and and.
Speaker 2: Why is that because your muscles are contracting at such a rate that you never have time for your tissue to re expand and reoxygenate before that happens again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I was blocking in and out and I ended up giving birth and then I ended up morrhaging and having all this stuff happen and stuff, And after everything was said and done a few months later, I was like, you know something, A lot of what happened really didn't sit well with me. I felt like it was birth trauma and I felt it was very heavy. So I started reading into things more and more and more, and then I I recognized that the patterns and the stories around me and what people would have experienced and wait, a minute, there is something going on here. Why are we using these things? And so as I started to gain more knowledge, is when I decided to shift my focus from wanting to become a doctor to the birth industry. And I'm like, there's something we need to really start having these conversations. And so with my second child, I was hell bent on on having a midwife and doing things different, and I was like, I will not if I don't have to step foot inside of a hospital, I will not. I had so much trauma with that, and so it's one of those things of cido tech became a talking point because I had Once I got into Midway Free School, we started reading all of these books and all this information of decades worth of information for American birth, and here sidotech kept popping up about how many people that they've actually killed trying to find the information out and just quietly hid this like it wasn't a big deal and like we don't need to talk about what's happened to people or what is continuing still to happen because we're still using it now. It does have its place because it can be used to help in several different ways. It can be used during birth to help I will say that, but it's most of the time after.
Speaker 1: Birth to come out own.
Speaker 3: To help hemorrhaging. It's to help morrhaging, to slow it down and stuff. It's commonly used for after birth. It's normally but you but that's.
Speaker 1: Also used in a much lower dose than what you got.
Speaker 3: Right, So, when you get a pill, it's up to the person that's cutting it. Like, each person is cutting it differently. So it's four sections. You're supposed to cut it, and you're supposed to say so.
Speaker 1: You mean cutting like with a blade. You don't mean cutting it like stepping on some some dope.
Speaker 3: No, no, cutting it like and cutting a normal pill and stuff. So each person is cutting it differently.
Speaker 1: Sure, I don't work in this field.
Speaker 3: No, it has it's very beneficial. It has a lot of good good things for it. But unfortunately it took a lot of people dying to figure out, like, hey, we shouldn't use this to kickstart birth after a woman has already had a C section because it's too violent for her uterus to be able to withstand this, and it causes uterine rupture and then people die from it. And so it's just one of it's like a drop in the bucket of how many things have happened in the medical industry that has come at the cost of lives, right right, So.
Speaker 2: And that's you know, but that's why doctors are called practitioners because they're in the practice of medication or practice of treating someone, which nothing that they do actually treats a patient or cures a patient. Because they look at everybody as like we're all the same. Everybody's body is different, everybody's made different, They react to things differently, they process things differently, our chemistry is different, you know, And so all of these medications and stuff that are safe and effective, they could never ever possibly say that because you're not taking into consideration everybody's different genetic makeup.
Speaker 4: And the same for the vaccine conversation too, and how some some children are able to handle vaccines while others develop different issues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. And a lot of the a lot of the vaccinations are so ungodly dangerous and and have so many different you know, you can look up on the CDC's website Vaccine Excipient Summary, and that is literally just a listing of all the extra added ingredients. Those aren't the main things. So you have things like heavy detergents, commercial solvents, you know, all the metals, you got, you know, cells from all kinds of animals, and you know, anibiotics and stuff. Yeah, and why do you need to give a shot that has an antibiotic already in it? So a lot of these things that are on the vaccination schedule that are mandatory, routine, blah blah blah, no questions asked. Have things like that and that the antibiotics in it. And so when you're giving multiple doses, especially before, the digestive system is already made up, the gut and brain connection is already messed up, so you have speech delays, you have motor impairment, you have you know, the gut problems all the time, digestive issues and then Celiac disease and all of these things came on this, you know, the scene which had never been here before. Gluten analogies and all of that stuff is literally because of all the garbage that is in the things that they say are safe and healthy for you. Although they have zero safety and efficacy studies on any of the vaccinations at all, period, there's none. They don't exist.
Speaker 1: I gotta say the Celiac and the gluten allergy. I was. I was one of these people that genuinely believed that that was made up West Coast crunchy shit. And when I say this, keep in mind I'm talking about back when I was in high school, because I mean that was a trope. You would see it in comedy movies where it's like all this shit, this bath woe years gluten, and then like cut to these dudes are like chounge down tacobo and they're like, I love glutain it. It was a trope. At that point, I had no idea the level and extent that this actually is real. And then I started meeting people that actually have these things and it's not no, no, they're not being crunchy like they'll die like they will, they will welt up and they'll get hives and or in the worst extreme cases, like they could absolute have a whole shut down from oh it's just a piece of bread. No no, no, it's it's very much not a joke. But thankfully that is also being taken more seriously in our day and age, and again there's a lot of connections to that and what is being done to these children in the very early developmental stages of their bodies and their digestive systems and all of this. So again I'm glad that we live in the era that we do. But there's goods, and there's goods and bats, right, there's pros and cons that come with that, because while there is so much information out there, so many people are not acknowledging it. So many people are still just not looking into it for themselves. And we're also in the age of disinformation because for every article that you'll find, even a peer reviewed article that says, hey, this will lead to this A plus B absolutely will equal see when it comes to this, there's probably three other articles from a well funded group that's going to combat against that. And it's just all kind of medical practice. You know, we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 2: Seven percent of the studies and papers are all you know, pharmacy, government funding related, you know, and and the system is built for the opposition side, right of things. And then you know, they've got their their bots and their people that will literally come after you if you question anything about any of the vaccinations or whatever. And you know that's fine, Like I don't have you heard of doctor Peter Hotep. Yeah, okay, so he was out there during the whole COVID thing and used to be like he wasn't a fan and whatever, and now he's the head of the hospital in Houston and at the pediatrics department and whatever, and get tons of government money and now he's all on board and he wrote a book and whatever. He literally came after me because I was like, you know, the information that you're putting out is inaccurate, and let me tell you why it's inaccurate. And it was like him and all of his you know, bots, were like straight on fire at me because I dared to question his authority. I was like, interesting, this was before your government funding and you were not a vaccine fan.
Speaker 1: And this is after you could see when he started receiving the checks, when his yeah, the movie started to shift.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's just crazy to me. But they they have that built in, you know, and and they know that there's gonna be people that question and who don't believe. And that's why you have sources like Wikipedia or whatever that will literally say that anybody that doesn't believe in science or that question science or whatever is is you know, X Y z label person, you know, anti vaxxer or science hater or whatever. But isn't the point of science that you're supposed to be able to question anyway? Yeah, yeahs a question, make a hypothesis, do your research, prove it.
Speaker 1: If there was such an exact science behind this point, then there would be no fear of a threat because please do your deep dive and you'll come to the same conclusion that all of the medical professionals have come to, and then this will be a moot point. But there, that's the problem. That's not an accurate statement, which is why they fear it.
Speaker 2: I think too, Oh yeah, I've got to sell. So it is so, so, so dangerous.
Speaker 3: It's one of the worst vaccines that I've ever been created in the last twenty years.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. But you know, this is what they do with every vaccination. Like the facility. I worked at a teaching hospital and so we were a reporting agency for the state, and so anytime something new would come on the market. First it was the vericella the chicken pox vaccine, and it would be like, oh, this this is the most wonderful vaccine in the world because it's going to prevent any kids from ever getting chicken pox. It's fantastic. So of course it was mandated, but on the schedule, kids couldn't go to school without it. So we started giving it, and then we started seeing any explosion of kids that we had vaccinated with chicken pox yep. And so the state caught on and so they're like, okay, well we need you to report this. Here's your form count if it's zero to fifty spots or fifty one to one hundred or whatever. So there was categories and so anytime somebody came in had chicken pox that had been vaccinated, I had to fill out the stupid form and fax it into this state. So then after a couple months of that, they're like, oh, wait a minute, I know why. It's because they need two doses of this vaccine and that will stop it and we know they'll never get chicken pox again.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy because they used to do chicken pox parties. They used to be the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the true immunity is the way to go, because once you have that, your body will fight it off and you'll never get it again. However, when you're vaccinated, you will get it multiple times. Because we started seeing kids that had been vaccinated who would come back three, four, five times with chicken pox after the two doses.
Speaker 1: M yeah, I got a weird, a weird personal vendetta with the whole chicken pox conversation. And I don't know if you even told you about the janets. So when I was in the Marine Corps, I go in for my yearly physical. You go in every year within a week of your birthday, and they do a good once over on all of your things, run some blood work, you go to the dentists, all the things, all the stuff, and they I had been in the Marine Corps for two years at this point, and they were like, hey, so we don't see the antibodies for chicken pox in your blood. Did you never have it growing up? And I'm like, I don't know. I thought I did, but I mean it was probably when I was still like an infant or something, if anything. Okay, so we're gonna go ahead and inject you with the live virus and you'll have to build an immunity to it this way, which will suck, but you know, it's just one of those things. And to be honest with you, when they stuck me at boot camp. They stuck me with all these different ones. I figured that was like in the mix of the cocktail. But whatever, So I go back thirty days later to see if it took, and it did not, so they stuck me again. Thirty days later. It still didn't take. They stuck me again three rounds of live chicken pox viruses, and I actually ended up with shingles because that was what was needed in my body, I suppose. So yeah, all.
Speaker 2: The isn't that convenient though, that the very cella vaccine is mandatory on the vaccine schedule, and then when you get older, they'll make you get the shaggles vaccine, which, hello, the shagles is the same thing as fucking chicken pox. So has that vaccination ever once stopped anybody from getting chicken pox or the shinkles.
Speaker 3: It's but the narrative is that it's the anti vaxxers that is causing the chicken pox. And ironically, just as COVID happened, and that like school shut down, the vaccine rounds were making its way, you know, because you have to get your yearly vaccines and stuff. And so my kid's class got all vaccinated pretty much, and he ended up developing measles? Is that what measles is the one no mumps, the one where your neck gets stiff. I can't think of which one it is.
Speaker 2: Umps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he'd have developed which, by the way, it's really painful looking, to be honest with you, But for ten days his neck was really weird. Whatever his sister was with him the entire time, never developed it one time. Both of them have antibodis to it. And while everyone else around them has gotten sick with chicken pox and all of that and all this other crap, neither one of them have ever gotten it. And they've actually been with people that had chicken pox active. And then we didn't even know. And the parents told me afterwards. I'm like, so I think my child has chicken pox. I was like, what what do you mean?
Speaker 1: And they were fine, that's the thing, the measles and mumps and all these things that used to be. Yeah, if your kid got this, that might be a death sentence. Right, we're talking one hundred and fifty years ago these days again, and it's not just because of the information we have, but it's because of the medical information, the science, true science that we have behind it. Most of these things are treatable and they'll run their course, and if things do take a turn for the worst, thankfully we have hospitals that you can rush your child too if you need to. But more often than not, like they're gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: Right, kind of like the the measles outbreak or whatever that.
Speaker 3: Was currently happening right now again by the.
Speaker 2: Way, and it's like everybody's freaking out and oh, you have to vaccinate them. Well, it didn't stop them from getting it the first time. And you know that the easiest and best treatment for mesls consist of vitamins.
Speaker 1: A, B and C M, carrots and oranges. Janet, you're talking wold.
Speaker 2: Shit now, I know. I know. And that's the thing. I mean, they're almost everything on the base of the planet that that we can think of is treatable with something in the holistic realm. Yeah, and not you know, but but like I said, especially with you know, non consenting parents to vaccinations and stuff and taking your children away under that parent patrioti rule that they have the same thing applies because they can take your kids away for refusing whatever treatments they want to say. In the hospital for Meazle's case when it's absolutely not necessary because here's vitamins that will effectively treat it with no problem.
Speaker 3: I had to fill out paperwork too, by the way, for the CDC when he got it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: I had to fill out like a five page document and they had to send it in. And the CDC called me, like a representative called me and asked me about like his symptoms. Who he was around was like his entire class that just got vaccinated, all of them, which half of them broke out in freaking chicken pox anyways, And I'm like.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, I thought the vaccine is supposed to prevent that. You mean, it didn't work right.
Speaker 3: For some of them. For if they would change the what they have in the vaccines, some of them, I could under seeing why we would want to, Like nobody wants to have their child get polio. I mean, there's you know, but if we went back to here's older ways of doing it with.
Speaker 1: Their original formula for that vaccine.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing about u polio though, when polio came on the scene, it was very loosely diagnosed. So if you have any kind of tick or twitch or trimmer or anything like that, you have polio. It's assumptive diagnosing because there was no medical test for that back in the day. Have you ever had a time where like your eyelid twitches, or you have a muscle twitch somewhere or something that was considered un diagnosed as polio even though it was not, because generally speaking, anytime you have a twitch or a tick or something like that, it is because you're mineral deficient. It doesn't mean that you have some life threatening disease.
Speaker 1: But there were cases of kids dying from polio in the turn of the nineteen hundreds. Yeah, I mean they.
Speaker 2: Really dying from polio? Or was that what we were told? Kind of like and had put it in the context of this like at the start of COVID and all the models that came out from Johns Hopkins University that projected millions of people were going to die from this COVID thing, right, even though the death rate was what was it, point zero zero nine percent or whatever the hell it was. And so but all of the people that would go into the hospital and stuff like that, they'd go all they died from COVID. You could have been in a car accident, you could have driven off of a cliff, you could have been in a skydiving accident. But because it's labeled pandemic at the time, the more people that they can either positively diagnose with a test or assumptively diagnosed by going, oh, yeah, you're coughing, sneezing. It looks like you're coughing up blood because you've just gotten an accident because you went off the cliff. But you're coughing, so you're coughing up blood. That means you have COVID. They don't need to mandatorily test you. And so the more people that they can say died of COVID, the more money that hospital makes, and the more money the government makes because during times of epidemic pandemic, you know, anything like that, the cost for everything goes sky high whatever's related to that, whether it be testing or treatments or whatever, and so the facilities are making money hand over foot. The government's making money hand over foot because they own all of the curers and the treatments and the test and all all of that stuff. So it's no different than the polio days when they're like, oh, everyone died of polio. They literally say that every time there's some kind of new disease that they want to put on the market to push a medication or a shot or anything like that. For the numbers are skewed. It's called lying with statistics. Yeah, that's exactly what they do. It's not factual, evidence based numbers. It's inflationary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's a you know, I was just thinking about the when we mentioned the guard of Sylo vaccine. If you actually look into the research and how many times it's been taken off the market, put back on the market, changed over and over and over again, and the virus information with it, along with tons of people. I don't know if you guys remember years ago there was videos coming out of Mexico of the girls that were lined up pretty much in this auditorium and they were given mass amount. It's a vaccine, they're all given it, and they were like laying on these cots and pretty much half of them were convulsing and having all sorts of issues and stuff like that. If you actually look into the Gardisle vaccine and the known, like without a shadow of a doubt, known side effects that many many people have had and now that they've shifted it and wanting to give it to children. I think it's like twelve or thirteen. Now they're wanting to give it to even though it's been even though it's been taken off the market, I think five times, because it's been reinvented, one piece of it, one component of it, keeps being reinvented to try and make it less dangerous, and people think that it's like the best thing ever. I had a teacher that refused, refused to have the discussion that it was a dangerous vaccine. I wrote a paper saying how dangerous was with sided evidence backed evidence. She gave me a D. I wrote a paper the same paper. I said, Okay, I'll switch it and prove my point that if I regurgitate your thought process process that I will actually get a good grade. I got an A plus plus credit and she wanted to keep my paper to use for future papers. And I took it to the dean and I said, explain to me how when I have a different opinion from this teacher that it's a D with the same quality paper, same type of writing, It's just I changed the bias tone in which I am now for it. She even messaged me like she called me and was like, oh my god, this paper is so amazing, I would like to use it in the future. Blah blah blah. I've given my daughters the guards sel vaccine and I and I told her after she had already input my grade. I said, I absolutely lied through my teeth to prove my point that you wanted me to say that this is what needs to happen. When I do not agree with this because look at the research.
Speaker 1: What is guard to cel for again? HPV ah, yes virus Okay. I always just heard it called the HPV vaccine. I didn't know that it was the guard of cell. Yeah, no, no fucking way.
Speaker 2: The lovely thing about that is there's like four hundred and eighty nine strands of HPV. Four cause cervical cancer or genital warts. Lots of things can cause genital warts. Okay, I'm just saying, But so they have to use these four strands and vaccinate because girls are premiscuous, promiscuous We started with females, vaccinating just females when supposedly the boys were the carriers. We have to vaccinate the females. And why is that? Because guard to cell will absolutely destroy the female reproductive tract and.
Speaker 1: They had to do that because the girls are being promiscuous. Clearly it's the girl's fault that HPV is on the rise. These these salutes out here, Jesus fuck Christ, and.
Speaker 4: So that was sarcasm.
Speaker 1: That was sarcasm. Jesus.
Speaker 2: I knew that. But that was like the plan, right, because if we're going to depopulate, what better thing to do than target the females to make sure that all the generations to come are completely infertile or are going to have multiple miscarriages or never be able to carry to term, or the whole nine yards. It was planned. And then after that they're like, oh, well, I guess if guys are the carriers, maybe we should give it to them two. And they're talking about changing the age on it, yep, to even lower now.
Speaker 3: I think to eight or nine is what they're saying.
Speaker 2: I was just going to say, how many eight year old do you know that even give a rats toot about the op at sex whow at agem.
Speaker 1: I thought it was crazy when my child's pediatrician at eleven was trying to give my son that we're talking about eight. I don't even think I had had the bird and birds and bees conversation with him at eight years old.
Speaker 2: And at that age they're not focused on, you know, person from the opposite sex. They're focused on kid things, you know, and playing baseball or doing whatever. They're not like, oh, I can't wait to get with Joe, you know what I mean. But it's like the younger that you can go with all of these. And it's like the COVID thing now is like six months old. You can give them a COVID vaccine at six months old. Why would you want to do that when you just moved the other respiratory virus vaccines to shared clinical decision making or high risk.
Speaker 3: Well, because I mean, you're you're making money makers right here. Because if you disrupt their entire body and you destroy multiple areas, if they destroy the button but the brain and gut, the brain and gut connection and they have, you create audioimmune diseases, You create lifelong reproductive issues. Now you've created a cash cow right there. So and each child that they're able to get lower and lower and then force the amount of vaccines on, you've now created this whole situation. And it's interesting to me that they don't you you'd think that they would move all the vaccines till they're older, you know, not all of them, some of them I can understand.
Speaker 2: If they're actually developed properly.
Speaker 3: I mean, because when I was talking to the allergist doctor, it was really interesting. We were talking about how allergies change as you hit differently a different marks where you have different type of hormones, and how a lot of people actually grow out of allergies or develop allergies when they hit the pubity stage. Because your hormones are shifting and all your bodies doing stuff, it would make more sense to shift it till after puberty is and then like maybe eighteen nineteen seventeen, eighteen nineteen year olds, Okay, vaccinate the ones that we need to vaccinate. You know that if you're going to do this, then this would be more optimal than vaccinating a one month old baby. And they can't handle anything else besides what they're ingesting at that time, Why the hell would you give them a super toxic chemical at that time and not just one, but multiple of them all at one time.
Speaker 1: And it also depends on the job field they go into, right, Like, if you're going into the military, you're gonna get vaxed. You can disagree with that all you want. That's saying the world, but it's understood that when you sign on the dotted line, this comes with it. And if you feel some type of way cool, you don't have to join. You're gonna go be a cop or somewhere in the medical field where you're going to be exposed to bodily fluids from people that you can't verify. You're probably gonna need to get vaccines. It comes with the job scope. Fine, cool, but that should not be a rule of thumb for every single human being out there. Like that. That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: And like especially during the COVID times where college students every college in the United States was like, oh no, you can't come here unless you get the COVID shot and mandatory COVID testing every.
Speaker 1: Week, and bullshit. We have these people and I'm not just using this to bring up the immigration conversation. I'm not talking about from south of the border. We have people coming in from all over the world to go to American universities, and I got a weird feeling that most of them don't have the level of vaccines that American students do.
Speaker 2: A hundred percent, and they don't force them when they come to get the vaccines that we require here.
Speaker 1: Right because it's a cultural thing and we can't step on their culture. Well it's like, well then your entire talking point is defunct.
Speaker 2: Right, So, like you know, like I said earlier, like the dingay fever is a is a virus. You know, a vaccine that you can get. There's there's a whole bunch of them that are just off the wall weird stuff. And it's usually for foreign travelers for missionary work or whatever that you know that they're available. But do those people are they vaccinated for those things or are they bringing all of that stuff here? It's you know, but that's great, we don't require them to get the things that we're required to get. It makes zero sense, like at all, if you were concerned and if everything is so contagious and deadly like they push all the time in their fear porn, then why do we have masks that are paper that don't stop the size of the micron from from the particulate too? Why are those laying around on the street or why do people reuse them? Those are single use, it says right on the box they're single use.
Speaker 1: That's not a A few years ago, there was this virus or disease or whatever that was making its way across Africa. It started in the north and it went all the way south, and they were so afraid that it was going to jump over here in Ebola.
Speaker 3: That's the one first of Ebola is actually pretty shitty, man Like, that's scary as virus.
Speaker 1: It is, it is.
Speaker 3: But my point, we had we had cases here that came from yes, but it came from people traveling and people coming over here from other countries, right.
Speaker 1: But also the African continent catches a wave of ebola about once a decade. That's not some new thing that just like came out of thin air in the early two thousands, and we need to be aware, like, no, no, they've that's been a trackable thing. And if they were to come out with any bowl of virus to be given to people in areas where you know in a few years you're going to have another wave hit you or something. Okay, this makes sense. Same the ding gay fever. Like if you're going into Africa or your mission work, oil, feel work, whatever the case is, and you need to get that virus then fine, Okay, I understand that there's no reason why my three year old living in Louisiana needs to get a ding gay fever shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's ridiculous, absolutely not. And that's you know, that's probably why they moved some of these vaccines, because and why and God's name it took this long to move the hepatitis vaccine from babies. I have no idea other than facilities get paid. The more people that you vaccinate, the more money that you make. Yep, you know, and that they push for like one hundred percent vaccination rate compliance. I know these things because I ran the vaccines for children program at our facility. Sorry to say, I apologize to anybody that I ever gave a vaccination to. I apologize. But I was the person that was like, you know, the they would come in and be like, oh, here's the nasal flu thing. It's something new, blah blah blah. I'm the one that would read the inserts because the doctor never had time, right, and I'd be like, this is a no go for me. I don't even want to store that here. This is a no And you know, I was naive and retarded for a long time until my child got vaccine injured, and then I'm like, yep, okay, no, like I'm I will not do this right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it took. It took one of mine being one being vaccine injured, that I realized I had already had like Teverty, I was already really kind of sketchy about some of them, and I kept asking questions and I was like maybe, but he had vaccines and overnight developed allergies that he had never had. And when I say overnight, like he pretty much within one week developed five new allergies to food and environmental allergies to the point where it was it has just been as of six months ago. I think he finally is able. He's finally started to grow out a few of them. But his gut biome was destroyed four years. It took me years of doing all sorts of stuff to heal his body and a part of me not obviously, when you get tumors, it can happen any you know, any old way, and gayelna a roma's are something that you could potentially have that or her editary. No one in my family on any side of his has ever had any, and I've done a lot of research into it. And I will say my personal opinion, just for my own child, this has nothing to do with anyone else. I do believe because he did have not He didn't just have like one or two vaccines. I did multiple rounds vaccines because everybody pressured me into doing it, and I was a young mom, and I just was like, I guess this is what we're supposed to do, right, And when he had all this happen, no one believed me. Everyone was like, well, I don't understand. He was just eating all of this a few weeks ago, and I was like, he can't physically handle it anymore. He's breaking out in hives. He I mean massive weltz oliver his body. He's getting sick, he's having nosebleeds. All this stuff happened all at once. And when the tumor situation happened, I was like, ooh, so I'm not going to blame vaccines, but I'm also not going to, you know, sidestep that I potentially feel like this had something to do with it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, And here's the question, because, like I said, the data, the polio, all of that stuff, they're like two months, four months, six month visits, et cetera. So you get multiple vaccines at every visit. The smart thing to do, yes, most providers don't do, is to stagger them and to give like one in an area. However, because you're so rushed and pressed for time, they will literally take a handful of seyridges and all four vaccines at once, unless you get one of the combination vaccines that has like the detap, the polio and the hid and all at once. But then that's a whole new animal because to be able to keep those vaccinations from breaking down, they have a whole weather list of adjuvants and excipients that are in those to control that. But then you literally have zero idea what the heck you're allergic to? Oh, like none, You have no idea. And if you're given all the vaccines at once, and and you know, four needles at one time and one teeny tiny muscle and a teeny tiny baby, because the muscle's not formed yet, it's going to cause all kinds of problems because it's not going to stay in the muscle.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of issues with the vaccines and if you look into how they give them and everything like that, and so like how the whole one. I mentioned that he has he's had pneumonia a few times. So he's actually had the new Macacle vaccine three separate times.
Speaker 2: And and he still keeps getting to mud.
Speaker 3: Well he actually it never took, so they've done blood labs and all that. So this was years and years ago. But yeah, so it never actually took, and he had pneumonia back to back to back after getting the vaccines. And I I was telling, you know, people around me, I was like, I believe it's the vaccines. I know it's the vaccines because see, I had the I was given the original Stars vaccines before COVID was even around. I was given an experimental Star vaccine. It's the vaccine. And I developed double lung pneumonia in like three days. It was. I went from nothing to coughing really really bad that day, to being so sick a few hours later, to where I slept in my bed and couldn't move for two days. By the time and I really started to like try to get up, I was I was unable to. I was coughing so bad, I was shaking, I was vomiting all this stuff. So they took me to the on base hospital. And I had developed pneumonia in both my lungs and I couldn't breathe. I was on a breathing treatment and all this stuff, and I swore from that point on. Thankfully I had somebody. I did get more vaccines because I couldn't get out of it, always in the Marine Corps. But I definitely had some friends that I was like, Hey, so I'm going to avoid this and I don't care what I have to pay you, like, I don't want any more vaccines. And I kept every time I would look around and when they would do all the rounds of vaccines, I'm just like, man, I really don't think that we should be getting this much stuff. I really And but that was before I really questioned a ton of stuff. I still was like people were like, you're you're just being crazy, You're just you know whatever. And then when everything's what we've always done, Yeah, this is what we've always done, Like why did I need time?
Speaker 2: Dang it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Why did I need two rounds of Uh? I've had two things of smallpox. I've had all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 2: But I've had smallpox too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had a lot, but I you know, when it came to him getting vaccine injured, you know. And when I said those words out loud, people like, hey, I found I started to find other people that had experiences and their children were going through the same stuff or way worse. I'm like, there's something to be said here. I'm not against I am not against the vaccines. I'm not, you know, but I also think that we need to have a conversation about what the hell is in the vaccines and what it is doing to our children's bodies. And why is it that these vaccines and the amount that we're giving them adults can't handle and their adults bodies can't process, but you're expecting a tiny little baby to be able to process them? Well, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Question when they were discussing changing the vaccine schedule, which it changed January fifth, I think of this year, but when they were in discussion of what should be removed, what should be moved to a different category, and all of those kind of things, they were talking about the studies that the CDC literally did themselves and buried showing a link with autism with the MMR vaccine. They've known it, they've known it for twenty years. But they hit it.
Speaker 3: It's a super dangerous vaccine detail because.
Speaker 2: Because they didn't want anyone to know that that was you know, a problem because then parents would question. God forbid, a parent have the right to question that something was right or not. But that's how many of these supposed vaccines that are on the schedule are other cases like that where they've done other studies, not just with autism, but you know, whatever the case may be. Auto how many other studies exist where it where they buried those two because autoimmune is because the vitamin D is destroyed in your gut. That is literally what causes autoimmune disorders because you can't process from inactive vitamin D to active vitamin D. And that's where a lot of that comes from. So how many of these vaccinees actually destroyed the gut byo like the ones that have antibiotics in them where you get multiple rounds within months.
Speaker 1: Right, So OURFK Junior just took off some vaccines off the list, or maybe it's where they were being given at a later age.
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, originally speaking, it was seventeen to eighteen different diseases that they were treating. I use that term loosely because they don't treat disease, and so they have put it down to eleven. And so they have reduced the schedule down but generally speaking, and this depends on what state you live in and what their mandates are. Prior to January the fifth, most of the children receive seventy two to seventy six vaccination per child up until eighteen. That's a hell of a lot of vaccinations, right, And so they can't give you exact numbers on what they have reduced it down to because, like I said, every state is different, and STEM states still require things like RSV that they moved to you know, recommended for high risk groups or whatever.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know there was a vaccine for RSV. Yes, my daughter had RSC when she was like a year and a half.
Speaker 3: They want you to get the RSV vaccine while you're pregnant. Yeah, So the big push last year and the year before is the new RSV vaccine while you're pregnant is a present preventative and you're supposed to get two rounds I believe while you're pregnant to prevent the So what they think is is that it's crossing over and helping your baby have a natural immune defense while it's in embryo.
Speaker 1: So wait, just we're clear, there's not two different types of RSV. Correct. RSV is RSV. It's the respiratory.
Speaker 2: RSV and RSV has to do with the surfactant on the outside of your lungs, which is basically think of it like like oil or grease that makes your lungs be able to expand and contract. It's like spraying something with WD forty. When you don't have that lung surfactant available or it's too dry or whatever, that's when the RSV actually happens because you're not able to expand and contract your lungs in a proper type manner. But is there anything that they can do while you're pregnant? Is there anything that they can do to prevent RSV at all?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Because what of you? What did you take during your pregnancy, What do you eat during your pregnancy, what kind of prenatal vitamins are you taking during your pregnancy?
Speaker 1: Your specific genetics.
Speaker 2: What kind of vaccinations did that child get as soon as they were flipping born? And then usually the RSB happens like a month of age, how old was your child.
Speaker 1: Do you or she was okay, let me let me do some actually, So she was born in December, and I think it was her first Easter. We were in the hospital because I remember the Sheriff's office had one of their officers dressing an Easter bunny outfit that was going room to room and doing something for the kids, and we have pictures of this. So she might have been maybe four months old, close to like three months old, but I even remember it.
Speaker 2: Was young and they're always very young.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't like we gave her the vaccine at that time, and they even told us it's like, so there's nothing we can really do. It's a virus, like it's got to work its way through her body. Now there is a worst case scenario on this, granted, but we're in the hospital. She's got oxygen being like the little tube to the nose and all this stuff. So like we're doing the best we can and she she overcame it without a vaccine.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Rsv IS is very deadly for a lot of babies and stuff. I wanted to check. I knew that there was more vaccines that they've been they've been pushing. So the whooping cough vaccine is a big one that they've been pushing for the pregnancy flu, flu, RSV, covid, heptitis B, heptitis A, and various vaccines. If you're traveling as well, they want you to get now that you're when you get pregnant. Also, if you've never had the mr MMR vaccine, they want you to get it before you get pregnant, and you could maybe get it while you're pregnant in the first like month of the first I think, and that causes a lot of times miscarriages. But we're not gonna talk We're not going to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, there is not a vaccine that I would get when I was pregnant. And that's the thing is, like during COVID they were like, oh, it's completely safe for pregnant women. Oh, it's completely safe for transplant patients to get it too. And all of these groups that were never even in their study group that it was never they were never included in this study to begin with. And then when they did start studying pregnant women, oh, the amount of miscarriages and whatever, and they're like, ohs are bad. Yeah, like maybe you shouldn't get it if you're pregnant. Yeah, which is it? Or or should you get it? Should you not get it? Do you really know?
Speaker 3: I have a question for you about you mentioned pre needles. Do you know about like the fullic acid conversation that's been having the last few years, Like the argument that it's actually causing a lot more damage than than it's supposedly helping, and there's like a conspiracy behind why women now have to take so much fullic acid and like it's actually not beneficial whatsoever. I've looked into it. I haven't read a bunch into it, but I've heard about it through the grape vine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I haven't researched that a whole lot either. But it's kind of like everything else, because your body manufactures absolutely everything that it needs. Unless you are just an idiot about your diet, you're going to still take in the necessary amounts or your body's going to process and make whatever it needs. Fullic acid can actually cause birth effects, just like any vitamin supplement what ever. There. Your body is like a fine tuned machine, right, and you only need certain levels of certain things to stay healthy and stay in balanced. Even if people are taking like tons of supplements, so i e. The you know prenatals or the fully acid supplements that they can sell you now right, they can prescribe them, so you can take those. Your body can overload because it can't process and break down the fully acid to use it the way it's meant to be, so that free floats around your bloodstream gets clogged in your tissue of certain organs, which is what causes birth defects. It can cause developmental delays, it can cause neurotoxic events to happen, literally all kinds of stuff. And it's literally no different than any other supplement because if you take lots of potassium on a regular basis, you can actually either cause yourself to have seizures or heart attack.
Speaker 3: Interesting m hm.
Speaker 2: Because everything in your body, all the minerals, all the nutrients, all of that stuff, have a very fine line of what the normal balance is. So if your potassium is too low, you're going to have seizure activity, if it's too high, you're going to have a cardiac event. You're going to have a stroke or heart attack. That's just the way it is. But follock acid is the same. So all of these years where they're like, oh my gosh, Raven, when you're pregnant, take these wonderful supplements that we can prescribe for you. Yeah, and where are they sourcing these vitamins from.
Speaker 3: That's intimate.
Speaker 2: Please synthesize, you know, because it's not like you're eating an orange or any of that stuff. And so where are they getting these things from? And what all else is included in those prem natal vitamins. Yeah, kind of like pre workout supplements and stuff like that that are supposed to help energize your muscles and repair damage and oxidative stress. And if you actually read the ingredients and those most of the ingredients that are in things like that actually cause more harm than good and cause oxidative stress and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: All right, it's poisoning.
Speaker 2: How about just drink some lemon water and put a little sea salt in it. That will that will serve you? Fine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, don't get me wrong with this. I know these andw drinks that I drink are probably killing me. But I'm trying to catch cancer, dammit. All right, I'm on.
Speaker 2: My way trying to catch the cancer.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, but no pre workouts too, I mean, and I understand some of them are healthier than others. I understand this, but uh god, I remember back when I was in the Marine Corps. That was the first I'm actually ever really like delved into trying to use pre workout.
Speaker 3: I was taking the original hydroxy cuts.
Speaker 1: So I was taking Jack three D.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I took the original hydroxies. Yeah. Fuck back in the day when I was like a teenager because I was taking them. I was taking them for modeling and working out and stuff.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah, okay, Now we were just taking pre workout to go to the gym and like get a good pump.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I took pre workout. I did all of that stuff, and then I stressed my heart out so bad. About nine ten years ago, I had an issue where I was actually like training for a body competition, and I took tons and tons of vitamins and minerals and all this shit, and one day I was at the park and my body just decided, We're just gonna have a whole full shutdown. And I went to the hospital. They thought I was on drugs. They didn't. I hadn't actually know this until the VA read me the transcripts from the hospital. They tested me for being on drugs five separate times while I was there. Even though I had told them everything that I had taken and I was it wasn't like I was acting erratic like I was, you know whatever. I was severely dehydrated. I was having all of like I was vomiting. I was just my body was pretty much kind of just having a full shut down because I had taken too much stuff and not balanced it out properly.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Then they decided to give me.
Speaker 1: Fentanyl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fentanyl, but.
Speaker 1: That as to do for drugs five times because you know these promiscuous women out here.
Speaker 2: In these streets, right, let's give her some.
Speaker 3: Yes, clearly, They're like, well, we're gonna give you fentanyl to stop your throwing up. And I was like, I'm I'm good with zophran. She's like, no, no, you'll be fine. You'll be fine. Let me tell you. I damn near almost died. So they injected it in my arm, and it felt like what I would think lava would feel like. It got to my shoulder and I grabbed hold of her and I said, something is really really wrong. And as soon as it got to midline, I pretty much my entire back arct. I would lost the ability to speak. I slammed back and I started to go into apheb and I'm watching this unable to say anything. I was completely aware of what's happening to me, and they rushed in and all this stuff, and they you know, injected my legs and they were doing all this crap, and I was like, I'm gonna end up having a full heart attack, completely aware of what's happening. Let me tell you, trauma is a vibe. Like I developed a severe phobia after that because it's just and it's been really tough to try to like work with that. But yeah, no, it's it's one of those things of I thought I was doing all the right things. I'm taking all these you know, herbal supplements, I'm doing all this stuff. But the problem is I didn't recognize that, hey, I was overdoing it and I was taking way too much stuff. And so me thinking I was like good to go, was not and my body was like, yeah, no, you put way too much stress on us, and now we've just completely collapsed. And so then I started taking herbology classes and I was like, oh, I fucked up. I fucked up, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's it's not necessary, because like if you're especially if you're doing weights higher weight with with as many reps as you can do, that will build your muscle. Yes, you know what I'm saying. It's kind of like everybody is on the bandwagon now for the g LP one weight loss drugs and what ozmpic. How about just don't eat so much? How about change your diet? How about don't pig out on Starbucks and and candy bar.
Speaker 1: Janet, you are talking craziness. Do you realize how much time that takes?
Speaker 3: Do not come at my Starbus?
Speaker 1: Do you know how much work that takes to reduce the amount that you eat and make good choices over a long period of time to get the results you want. Who's got the time, Janet?
Speaker 3: I'm just taking it that though.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's fucking that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's why it was done design the way it was because we are as a whole, as the society, we are lazy slots, right, and we want instant gratification. And so why in the world would I want to diet what I can just take this wonderful injectable drug and it will magically make the weight melt off for me and I don't have to change my diet or lift the finger. However, look into the side fix.
Speaker 3: I actually have a lot of friends that have taken it, some of my closest friends. So before ozimpa got really really big, one of my best friends actually got it, got a prescription from her doctor. And this was in like the very beginning, Like it just had come.
Speaker 1: Out a diabetes treatment, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you couldn't really get it in certain ones. Certain ones.
Speaker 2: There's two different that major. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So she actually got a prescription. She had to buy it from care for three hundred and eighty dollars a thing. Because this was when I say she like was one of the first I feel like starting on it. And I was like, girl, what are you doing? And I kind of looked up some information and I read I read her what I could find. I'm like, I really don't think that you should take this. They don't really have much information. She's like, I'm gonna do it. Anyways, she had a lot of weird side effects, thankfully, nothing like absolutely to where she would kill her. But she started to have a lot of strange side effects. Now did she lose weight? Oh, she lost weight? But she actually definitely that was a few years ago and now she's like had a few health problems like from it, and I'm like, yeah, I no, you should not have done that. And then I have another good friend of mine that was doing it for like a full year, but she was getting it infused with b B twelve. I think, yeah, B twelve and she was like getting infused with all sorts of stuff at the clinic and I'm like, I don't, I don't think this is good, Like, I don't think you should do this. And then all these people coming out with it's pakery had of cancer, right, it's linked to it and death and all different types of stuff that have I yeah, liver failure, leanings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh no. I could imagine in twenty years we're gonna start hearing commercials if you were one of the people that took ozimpic or Majarro, call the law offices of Barnum and Blumkin today and for a good cash settlement, whatever the case would be, He's gonna be pumped. I hope. So, I hope, so, Doggie, I was thinking of you when I did it. But my point is, like.
Speaker 3: The ozempic Blumpkin geez.
Speaker 1: Actually know what, that's probably a thing in today's world, but we're not going there. But to the point in about twenty years, we're going to start hearing commercials of if you were a loved one suffer from this, call the law office because it was Yes, it was a tested substance. Yes, there were clinical trials, sure, fine, whatever. Again, these were very skewed.
Speaker 3: And in phase two when they released it, the last three they were they were gathering data i e. People that were given it, and even for the people.
Speaker 1: That quote unquote needed it for diabetes or something in that realm whatever it was actually intended for. The vast majority of people that are taking it do not suffer from that. They suffer from laziness and a little bit of some obesity, and that's about it.
Speaker 2: Really bad dietary choices, right.
Speaker 3: I think estrogen dominance is a thing that we don't discuss enough about.
Speaker 1: I think there's an attack on testosherone.
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, Well, estrogen dominance affects a lot of stuff, and women and there men. True, but it's linked to all sorts of stuff, and you won't find many doctors that will actually discuss it with you. And how to like combat it and try to look into various ways of helping your body. I had to find a book on it, and then I bought a cookbook about it, and then it because I was like, there is something going on because I'm dieting, I'm working out, I'm doing all the things, and my body is just not moving and having all starts to sell.
Speaker 2: You, I will tell you what your issue is. I will guarantee to you it is your cortisol.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have high stress levels. I live in fireflight mode, so.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And you probably have trouble sleeping or shutting off your mind a lot of times, or you're really fatigued. Even if you sleep, you feel fatigued anyway. And you may have a lot of joint pain and inflammation and just any that sound familiar.
Speaker 1: You're hitting on a lot of you're checking.
Speaker 3: So have you What do you suggest? Because I know that there is a d M. I I think it is, and God, I'm trying to think of the other one that is a more holistic way of like a vitamin supplement pretty much.
Speaker 2: That you take to help have a I have a really good one that I take because I had problems with cortisol as well, and I was like, oh my god, what and the hell is the matter with me? And like the weight loss with plateau, I'm having all these things and I'm like, I literally just got out of bed, and if I sit down, I feel like I could go.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I thought that's just being apparent. Is that not normal?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Oh no?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, And you know, especially for women, corsol is a problem because but men men do get the same issue. And it's like our reward system and stuff, okay, based on you know, dopamine and stuff like that. When dopamine is in charge, your body is in balance the way it is supposed to be. When cortisol gets out of balance, it takes over the dopamine. And that's why you literally feel the effects in your entire body because it literally shuts off your dopamine centers and so it takes over. It's king and you have joint pain and inflammation everywhere, and weight gain, and you can't control your temperature, and you're too hot one minute, you're too cold the next. Your hormones are out of whack, you can't sleep, yourn sometimes brain fog. People sometimes say it feels like like after a night of heavy drinking when you get that brain cloud type thing. But literally all kinds of stuff and it's from that being out of balance. And so there's several things which I did, like a whole episode on this with my good friend Shannon is a natural path but sleep is a big thing. So regulating your sleep pattern, going to bed at the same time every day, getting up at the same time every day. No nothing to drink, like an hour before bed, no screen time an hour before bed at least, so that means TV, phone, iPad, iPod, whatever you use, know, none of that, no lights on in your room, all of that kind of stuff, because you have to get your body's circadian rhythm back in balance before your cortisol levels start to regulate. But the supplement I'll give you after the show, I will I can actually text it to you. But it helps. And when you take a supplement like that, you don't have to take it for the rest of your life. You will know when you start feeling better. Some people will feel better literally after one dose. I would strongly suggest like at least two weeks. But you can do like an on again, off again thing. You don't have to take it literally every single day, forever and ever and ever.
Speaker 1: Is that expensive?
Speaker 2: Not really at all. And it's something that I found off of Amazon. And the only reason I like this particular product is because it actually works and you will feel effects and you know, like I said, some people will notice like after taking one that they're like, oh my god, I feel But you also have to do some lifestyle changes too, like the sleep and stuff like that. Sleep.
Speaker 3: I sleep is not really my friend at the moment.
Speaker 2: But because your cortisol is control.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have you ever used Young Living products? You know that they have a cortisol stopper in their products as well. Have you ever tried it? I actually have it in my house, but I.
Speaker 2: Tried it not because the cortisol issue for me was something that was new.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, the bill. So I've used Young Living. I was a distributor. You, I've used Young Living for a decade, and I like, I swear by Young Living through and through. Actually I still have my code, but I wanted to the only reason why I got a code was in to like to sell quote unquote, which you're not selling anything. Literally, people just kind of go underneath your umbrella. But why I got it was because I was like, oh my god, this stuff really works. So I used the Tummy guys. So they have a line of kids stuff as well, and I've used every single product they haven't one that's called aUI And it's crazy because I've actually taken photos of of it working. So say you cut your arm right, you have an abrasion, and you and you put it on. You put it on twice a day every day. It rapidly heals any kind.
Speaker 2: Of assuming that probably has Melo Luca oil in.
Speaker 3: It, it does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you feel about Melo Luca brand melow?
Speaker 3: I don't ever use them. I like that They're not bad.
Speaker 2: I have done both, like their soaps. Yeah, kind of yea cuts, bug bites, h moscito bites, things like that. Mela Luca is great for that, even poison imy all kinds of stuff like that is fantastic. And for anybody that has liver issues, share a little secret with you. Lemon grass oil is perfect or any kind of liver issues. And so if you're one of those people that got roped into this new terminology that they have where you have a fatty liver, that's to try to get people to take medication that they don't need. If you have fat on your liver anyway, that's a normal occurrence. Your faty liver is because of dietary stuff as well. And so if you start having discomfort from your liver, or if you are one of the people that still believe in drugs and you take statin drugs for your cholesterol, it affects your liver. So if you use lemon grass oil and either apply it in your belly button or on the Vita flex points on your hands or feet, it helps tremendously. If you use you know, a drop of oil massage and in every day I get like gloves and stuff, you know, like h nitral gloves or whatever to put it on with, because, especially if you have pets, not all pets respond well to different kinds of essential oils. So if you do have pets, I strongly suggest you don't put it on your hands. I would put it on your feet. But you have the Vita flex point for your liver is underneath your pinky toe, and so right underneath your pinky toe, you just take a drop of oil and massage that in really good. Do that every day, and I guarantee you your liver enzymes will come down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of interesting stuff, especially when it comes to essential oils. But also that is a really interesting industry because there is no regulations and so one of the so the reason I got into Young Living was because the seed the seal that they have and you can they know exactly. Yeah, so it's the highest grade quality in the world right now with their seed deseel. The Mormons do own it. Yep, the Mormons own it. They really, Yeah, so they they own it. But honestly, the company itself, I do testimonial with almost stam near every product that they have. They I love everything to do with it. So if people are looking for essential oils, please, God, if you could listen to me, do not go to Walmart to buy essential oils. Will I will send you every link possible to multiple places to buy oils from. Just please don't go there.
Speaker 1: You're telling it. Walmart doesn't sell quality products to their people.
Speaker 3: But people don't understand, though, is that essential oil is There's so many different variants of quality because no one's actually regulating it. And when I tell people this, they get really upset. So, like people like to use peppermint oil, which why they use a hot oil. While I had I had a friend that is a cyclist, and so we would take cycling at the gym and she would diffuse peppermint oil while we're sweating, and I had to go up to her in the middle of class and tell her, my girl, first off, this is a hot oil. We have open pores and you're sitting here difusing massive amounts and she's like, well, people like it. I was like, no, bro, no, no, no, in the air, what are we doing here? And she would use a terrible quality and I actually ended up gifting her an entire young Living set because I was like, I swear to God, if you're going to keep using this, like I need you to use this because you're triggering my migraines because of all the fragrance and the fragrances in it, and none of it's regulated. It triggers migraines and a lot of people, and you can have cardiac issues, you can have all sorts of stuff if you're not paying attention to what's actually the type of oil those you're using. I could go on a whole terrace, which I'm not going to but you and me both. Yeah, I was like, I will not go down that path. But I really love essential oils and I love young living. But what do you feel about the cortisol patches? You know how you wear the belts and stuff and you put them on your belly button, you wear the thing. I don't feel that they're I don't know. I feel wishy washy about it.
Speaker 2: I am skeptical. I have a friend that sells life Wave or something patches.
Speaker 3: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I am not a fan because that technology and thos is the same kind of technology that they have in band aids and stuff now where they can literally put a vaccination or whatever in your skin epidermally because of the technology is.
Speaker 1: You're talking about, like in the adhesive that makes it stick.
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh god.
Speaker 3: So then my dad wore those patches for his dementia from that experimental thing that I was talking about the other day on the on the pod. It's patches that they put on and it has all the medication for thirty four days in it and it releases leeches into your body slowly from it transdermally. Right.
Speaker 2: Wow, But I'm not a fan of that because you you don't need an extra cortisol supplement because your body manufactures cortisol and your adrenal glands, so you have to keep your kidneys healthy and working and whatnot. And if it gets low, that's because your adrenal glands are sluggage. So do you need extra No, you need to clean out the sludge like you would in your pipes if your pipes get backed up.
Speaker 3: How do you suggest set people clean out the adrenal glands because a lot of people there's a lot of various ways that people have talked about doing this.
Speaker 1: Skydiving incent adrenaline dump. I mean, is that a way, because as we're talking about this.
Speaker 2: Like, definitely make me clear out my adrenal glans.
Speaker 1: I'm just throwing out as an option. You know, everybody's got their own thing. Go drifting.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Oh man, that that just makes me happy. That's a that's a dopamine high for me.
Speaker 1: It's see more than one problem with one go I don't know.
Speaker 2: See. And if if you need that dopamine high, maybe you should go skydiving and jump out of a plane because then your dopamine would take over and push the porters all back down.
Speaker 1: We need to go skydiving for our health.
Speaker 2: Raven recommend that was not scientific base.
Speaker 3: We're doing.
Speaker 1: I'll let you know what the science looks like in a couple of months, because man, my, my adrenal glands could definitely use a good old fashioned dump. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But how do you how do you suggest doing like a way to actually help, because I've heard of lots of different ways of doing it, and I would like to do a nottch you natural way that's actually effective and healthy for like myself personally.
Speaker 2: Well, one thing that I will tell you that is great is the little adrenal Booster cocktail is water with fresh squeeze lemon, not the process lemon juice you can buy at the store. Don't do that. Use fresh lemons and Celtic sea salt.
Speaker 3: I love that stuff so much.
Speaker 2: And you have to get a really good brand of Celtic sea salt. Hold on a minute, interesting, I'll tell you what what brand it is.
Speaker 3: I have. There's a really good company that's a little mom Paw and you can actually watch their videos on YouTube of how they make the different sea salts. And I've tried their various sea salts. Yeah, you're supposed to drink salt well and small doses. You're not. Let me Well, I felt like I needed to say that it's not you.
Speaker 2: Are supposed to have a good amount of so because everything they've told us about sodium before is bullshit.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you look at the way people prepared their food for millennias.
Speaker 3: Tablespoons or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean that's also how people would cure their meat for the vast majority of human history. So like they were getting their salt naturally and just from the food they were eating. But these days it's the same thing that they said about eggs. Remember that eggs are horrible for you. Oh wait, my bad, eggs are great for you. I mean, no, eggs are horrible for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But anyway, So the highest best rated brand of the cleanest Celtic sea salt, it's called Salina. Naturally, it's expensive, not gonna lie. It comes in a blue package or whatever. People that have never done sea salt or Celtic sea salt. Uh, It's grayish in color. It can taste muddy, but that's because there it's raked off of the ocean floor. Interesting, but it is that brand is actually the purest brand that you can get. I did a whole show on on different kinds of salt too, but that brand is actually the highest mineral content with the fewest impurities in it.
Speaker 3: Tell yeah, okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: I've heard more about the sea salts here recently. I've seen a couple of people who like they they collect salts right like some some people are like big with hot sauces. They have different types of sauces and this and this. I've watched this guy who like he has a whole thing for Himalayan salt. He's got volcanic salt, He's got this level. He sat all over the world and his buddy was like, what do you do with these like salt my food? But he's like, wait, it's all salt. It's like no, they all have their own flavor profiles. That's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I'll tell your listeners a little secret. So, the best sea salt that you can use is actually black sea salt. However, it literally smells like rotten eggs because it has sulfuric acid in it.
Speaker 1: But that's good for you though, yes.
Speaker 2: Unless you're allergic to sulfur And then highly don't recommend for sure, and once you like put it in your food, you can't taste it. It doesn't smell any longer. It's just when you initially like crack it open that it smells like rotten eggs and you're like, holy shit.
Speaker 1: I got the same issue with fish oil when I cook with that, because it makes the whole house smell like feet. But once you're done cooking, it had so much flavor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. So that is like the healthiest sea salt outside of Celtic that you can use as the black one, and then the gray one is the second one, and pink one and then the whitest the last one. But salt is extremely important too. You have to look for the purest kind of salt and whatever. It's the age of Ai people. You can actually find everything that you need on AI to you know, the put in with the best salt with the fewest impurities and the least amount of contaminants and the whole nine years.
Speaker 3: You can actually drive your salt. H Yeah, I've watched a whole bunch of videos on how to do so that was gonna be my next adventure. My garden was drying salt. It's one of those things that I was like, Hm, I could get into this because I'm a salt fiend. I love salt more than I like sweet anything, and so for me, I could collect every type of salt. I've had, actually quite a few types of salt. I've gone and done the whole run the whole foods and buy like three new salts just to try. They have a lot I do too.
Speaker 2: I like the different the flavor profiles that they bring because I love to cook. So I'm like always like, oh, that sounds like it would be amazing. Let's try. That's one. And they're all for very different things. It's like if you're if you're carrying me, like if you make jerky or anything like that, you want to use kosher salt? No, wow, tickling salt, canning zone.
Speaker 3: I could. I could sit here all day with you and talk about a million different topics. Yeah, realistic, Like I really could, But I know that we're gonna have to wrap here in a minute because we have children getting off the buses and stuff. But I appreciate the conversation. I could. I could totally just sit here and talk with you about many different things.
Speaker 2: Well, feel free to anytime, my dear, I'm always available.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to have you back on here soon, Janet, Seriously, it's been too long, it.
Speaker 2: Has it has been a hot minute yet.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed so for any of the good cult members that this might be their first time hearing you, and maybe they don't realize that you are the Deplorable Janet that also drops episodes on our show every week. Where can find you? Where can they hit you up? On your socials? Shameless plug all.
Speaker 2: The things well obviously duh. Check out the medical series on Cultive Conspiracy first and foremost, and then you can go check out Deplorable Nation on every podcast platform, or if you want to watch the videos, you can go to Spotify or Rumble. If you have questions, comments, suggestions for shows, anything like that, hit me up on Instagram at Deplorable Janet or on x at no Janet Kate. Now.
Speaker 1: Hell, yes, for all the good cult members that are listening but would like to see our faces, see the articles, see the videos, and get these shows at absolutely commercial free listener of y'all, then come check us out at patreon dot com, slash cult to Conspiracy podcast. I Fucked up the buttons on that one.
Speaker 3: But it's okay, all that shit you gave me the other day about trying to get the button right. We even need like five test runs because I was like, I know, I.
Speaker 1: Give the image that I might wake up in the morning and piss perfection and shit excellence, but unfortunately that's just not the case, Raven. Okay, I am, in fact only a man I do though.
Speaker 3: You're welcome for that.
Speaker 1: So for anybody that would like to get these shows absolutely commercial free see all of our faces and the videos and the articles and all the things. Come check us out at patreon dot com slash Cult a conspiracy podcast. When you go there, there's a couple of tiers for intrey. You get that five dollars a month tier and you'll get everything that was just listed. If you go to that ten dollars a month tier, that third Eye all the way open tier, you will also get these shows, like I said, a couple of days in advance, all the stuff. But you'll get to join us every Tuesday night for the Cult Member Live show every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. It's always a blast. It is always unhinged. Also, I don't think we've ever stayed on a single cohesive topic for more than about five minutes. But that's the good stuff.
Speaker 3: Once in a great while, we might. But yeah, last Tuesday was rough.
Speaker 1: It was a weird one. It was a weird one. But also if you go to that Maniac tier, not only will you get all these but you'll also get an exclusive membership box with your own exclusive membership merch in it. These will be released here very soon. Stand by for all the Maniac members. We just got done talking with the merch company. We're going to get these things mailed out here soon.
Speaker 3: Got the stickers done, We got all the stickers. They saw, I released the picture. So yeah, we're just weeaten on the T shirts themselves and then we'll be good to go.
Speaker 1: But also, if you go to that third Eye all the way open tier, if you're somebody who likes to read, you're a literary person. We also have something else that Raven Lee has in the works, Tell the Good People.
Speaker 3: So the Hidden Chapter is our book club, and we are starting February first, and we are reading as of right now, How Jesus Became God. I couldn't think about the name, how Jesus became God, and we are going to be meeting every Sunday at nine pm and we're going to be talking for about maybe an hour or two about the books and what we think in theology. We're just going to break well because of this specific book, but we have many topics that were given to us the book Wise and so you can come on and join. The live is not going to be dropped anywhere besides on Patreon, so you do need to be one of the tier members to be able to see this.
Speaker 1: So come join us absolutely. With all these shameless plugs going out, good cult members, we also need to let you know that if you'd like to get to your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, boy and then go to link in the description to coecsilver dot com, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA and ask them if they think investing in precious metals is a wise investment for the future. Once they tell you the truth of the matter, I hope to see you over at coecsilver dot com. Once again link in the description below. But another way to support the show, good cult members, and let everybody know what you have thought about this episode, about Janet, about Raven, about myself, All the points that were brought up this episode would be too please hit the five stars, hit the shares of licenscribes, compensable post and reviewers, shares, hit their friends of family, sharest We're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm seas across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Find, ladies and gentlemen, why are you check out Minimistic Jonathan's other show and give him the same love respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lines we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central links those in the description as well, and we thank you for everybody's already gone to have done so. And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Caje Night. And there's one barren important streaming, vital piece of information needs you to learn just as soon as humanly possible