Speaker 1: Stuck at home board and alone. You'd think I could have some fun on my own, but not all. I called AF with Cecily and Stephanie.
Speaker 2: What's up, everybody?
Speaker 3: Welcome to bored Board afm hm, the show we've been doing for an awful long time six years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean a lot of people forget that COVID was even a thing.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 3: We don't forget because that was our impetus for starting this podcast.
Speaker 4: Well we'll never forget. You forget about nine to eleven A lot. You're always forgetting nine to eleven. It really kind of pisses me up. I'm like, you're like, do you want to have lunch? I'm like, okay on September eleventh, I'm like, oh what a day. And you're like, what do you mean, like September eleven, nine to eleven? You know remember?
Speaker 2: And you're like, I forgot? I remember?
Speaker 4: I do? You were like, I do remember the hashtag never forget, but I do?
Speaker 2: You forgot that happens? So that happened.
Speaker 3: I'm not like, I'm not the only person that forgets things like do you even remember the Alamo?
Speaker 4: I do remember the Alamo because I'm from Texas. I also don't mess with Texas, you know what I mean. Yes, my friend had a funny joke. Laura had a funny joke that she did once on stage where she was like, I have so much to do today. She's like, I have to do my laundry. I have to mess with Texas.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was like three things, you know, like I got to do my laundry, I got to pay some bills, mess with Texas.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 2: God, remember stand up. I miss it every now and then because you know that I.
Speaker 4: Kind of long for it more than you do. I think you you didn't love doing it. I feel a lot you were like you were you didn't enjoy the process, right yeah, right, And I got really nervous about but I like it. I missed the scene, like I miss all that. And every now and then, someone I know who's like kind of cool, like you know Joan Hray.
Speaker 2: Remember Joana Ray. He had like melt down like all the cool.
Speaker 4: It was very alt comedy, okay, in like melt down comics.
Speaker 2: Very cool. Well he's doing a show again, and every now and then I want to be like, no.
Speaker 4: I'm not like in this group, Like I so want to be included. I so want to do a set, and they probably wouldn't even let me because it's just so much coolness.
Speaker 2: Well it's like Largo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, but I don't even know who that person is any anymore, so I don't like, Yeah, so like, are they that cool that they wouldn't put you on their show?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean he's so nice, so he might do it if I just like was like, I'm like, not in a good way.
Speaker 2: Do you let me do five minutes?
Speaker 4: Like I don't know, maybe because he's just really really sweet. He used to have meltdown with Mall Oh okay, they had a show. They did the show to get They're just it was very like I say, I shouldn't say it was like Largo because it was very positive, like it was more nerds than cool, but really, like, you know, I used to make fun of the people that would do these meltdown shows because there was always dudes with like beards. They always had beards and weird flat shirts, and then they had their notebooks and they're always pacing around with their like comedy notebook jokes, you know. So it was a vibe for sure. It was very male, but I don't know, like sometimes I really wish that I was kind of part of something like that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: You know the thing is that even though and hashtag not all nerds, but nerds can be really mean and I.
Speaker 2: Can't the meanest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like what that has to do with is the fact that they a lot of them, were just not popular in high school and they're still for many years later, like trying to get everybody back.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Paton, I think I told you a couple of weeks ago. Patton posted something on something reds maybe and it was something like, no one excludes more than a person previously excluded. Yes, And he's exactly talking about that Largo, the Doug Benson, the whole. I mean, that's exactly. Oh my god, I mean, like, who's the guy that we don't like dougs like this?
Speaker 2: What's his name? Doug's friend?
Speaker 4: Oh, Brian Posin, Brian Passayin. I mean, imagine what Brian Possain was was? Who was he in high school? I can't even I don't even want to think about how that went down.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, people like that hated the you know, we're huge bullies and then became stand ups and then we're like weaponized the fact that they were cool. They're like, yeah, I'm cool now, so I'm going to be the coolest and make people other people feel like shit. And it's super uncomfortable, you know, annoying when you're sixteen, but it's just pathetic when you're thirty five, you know.
Speaker 4: And that's why we love the ones we love because some of them, like like Paula F. Tompkins and Patton, who couldn't have been funnier and more part of the world, but was like always nice, like always nice. I mean, how sad that that had to stand out? Yes, you know, like all you don't have to be as embracing as those guys, but like, what the fuck? It so ridiculous?
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, we have to talk about the Kathy thinks there's a lot to talk about today. I didn't even I have to pull that story up. But did you see that that she's being dragged Kathy Griffin speaking of that group? Okay, why maybe do we wait? I wonder if that's patreon? You know what, we may have just found our Patreon because it's it's it's heavy, it's a lot. Oh, I'll give you the I'll give you the the main crux of it, and you tell me if it should be Patrian. Okay, So she she was supposed to interview someone who claimed that they were on the Epstein and the Epstein Files.
Speaker 2: Oh I sort of, I sort of uh know this this this story. Yeah, let's hold.
Speaker 4: Let's then, okay, so you know the story, but it's a lot because of what people were saying on threads and going after her and people defending her and the.
Speaker 2: Lawyers of it all. So let's let's hold. Okay. So we have our Patreon.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you guys, if you're not on board a f Patreon and please get on there because it supports us and helps like pay for our show or you know, doing this. But we're not saying that to like, we can still do it, don't worry, but if you want to support it, we all have some really good stuff up there, really is up there. So this week we're going to go into this crazy Epstein file. Kathy Griffin, Yeah, get on that. But now we're here, Yes, we are, we are here.
Speaker 3: I uh well, okay, but speaking of comedians, can I just can I just redo something that's so stupid Okay, so I would this morning, I I came across this threads thing that annoyed me basically just annoyed me.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So, and I love I do need to say, I do need to preface it. I'm a big professer with I love Kevin Nilan Okay.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I think I saw I saw this.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yes, I love Kevin Eland too. But he is very he's a little bit too online right now.
Speaker 2: He is, he really is. And I was like, Kevin, what are we doing? Oh yeah, tell us this story that's really funny. Okay.
Speaker 3: So he wrote this is from the time that I'm recording this, that this was twenty two hours ago.
Speaker 2: He wrote.
Speaker 3: A celebrity that intimidated me is Jack Nicholson. Yes, I'm in anger Management. And then for some reason there's an asterisk. There's always in the movie. Yeah, I'm in anger management. First rehearsal. He's right there. I introduced myself nervous Heart racing. He's talking to Adam Sandler. I tapped Jack on the shoulder. Hey, Jack, you've been golfing, he says, what Sandler's laughing? Jack says, not since the last time you asked me that question. Sandler is now laughing even harder. I take a year trying to figure out what that meant. A year later, I see Jack at a party. Okay, so this is going to be in three parts. Okay, everyone is there, Christopher Walkin, Elizabeth Taylor, Harrison Ford, Princess Leah, al Pacino.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't like the Princess Leah not giving her a name. Kiriy Fisher, sir, thank you. Everybody else got a name? George Lucas, Princess Leah, Christopher Walkin, al Pacino. He's being funny though, you know, trying to be funny. Okay, there's Jack. This is my moment.
Speaker 3: I walk up, tap him on the shoulder and say, hey Jack, you've been golfing. Okay, this is the last one. Right then Pachino taps him on the shoulder. Jack turns his back to me. Now it looks like I'm waiting in line to talk to Pacino. I ate something earlier that didn't agree with me, us to Jack Nicholson, Butchino caught some of it.
Speaker 2: It was bad.
Speaker 3: I walk away from across the room. I hear Jack yell, what the hell died in here?
Speaker 2: The end?
Speaker 3: The end, what the actual fuck like. First of all, so all that was for a fart.
Speaker 4: Joke, like yeah, I'm gonna say, yeah, I love Keviny. I think he's so nice. I've met him, I did probably one time. He's so nice and he can be very funny, and you know, he had some really funny bits and he was very talented, but he wasn't like the funniest.
Speaker 2: He was never the funniest.
Speaker 4: He just wasn't like he It was like dad, it was always cringe, but not like he was in on the cringe like he He didn't. He just kind of missed. It just kind of missed for me. Maybe that's just me, but it never quite worked. And so that is a perfect example of it not quite working.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not coming from I'm coming from a place and I've I've told you this, I've told you this story before where he used to.
Speaker 2: Be like my celebrity crush, which was funny.
Speaker 4: I did not know that you have not told me that he was your celebrity crush.
Speaker 2: I don't, Okay.
Speaker 3: When I auditioned for the show Studs way back in like the eighties, uh, the way one thing that made me stand apart and I I've told you the story, but it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: We think you had sex with Kevin Nlan.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was asked like who they they're One of their casting things was like who's who's a celebrity crush and all these people.
Speaker 2: This was like the nineties.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of Brad Pitt I don't I don't remember who else was big at the time, but you know it was not quirky. It would have been Charles Grodin, let's put it that way. And I think I used I said Kevin Nilan and people were like, what Kevin Nalan?
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, he's so cute.
Speaker 3: He's tall, he's dark, he's handsome, he's really funny.
Speaker 4: You know, drives a Volkswagen Bug, which he did, which is really always fun to see him file out of that at the Factor. I remember him getting the Laugh Factory and he's like six seven, the tiniest car on purpose, like he'll he'll go the mile for the joke right forever.
Speaker 3: So my point is like I'm the last person like to I'm not going to make fun of somebody for no reason, but come on, I know, not funny, And also what does it have to do with the fucking golfing thing, and I guess you're are you trying to be funny that you never said the joke, like you never said why the golfing thing.
Speaker 4: The golfing thing is supposed to be funny because Jack Nicholson went crazy with his golf club and had road rage and got out with his golf club and hit the car, hit a windshield of car, which I always well.
Speaker 2: You also know a lot about like.
Speaker 4: You also, and that's not funny. It's like been golfing lately. The joke being that it was in the news that he had like a meltdown, which, by the way, I thought was great. I would I dream about having enough money to have road rage where someone's such an asshole. I mean, I wouldn't do it because you get shot these days. But like, he just got out somebody was a dick and he got his golf club and he just smashed their windshield and because he doesn't give a fuck, right, that's not awesome really, but I remember thinking cool. But that was the joke, so it's already a hacky joke. It's like making a Monica Clinton blue dress joke or something like. It's it's just so Jay Leno like, okay, okay, so there's that.
Speaker 2: I hate. All of that I hate.
Speaker 3: We both really do. We don't we don't need that in our lives. But you know what we do need in our lives. Our new sponsor by Optimizers, this is a listen. Magnesium Breakthrough by by Optimizers is added to my nightly routine. It helps me feel settled at bedtime. You and I are holding sleep at a premium. We want our sleep and magnesium is helpful for getting rusted. And you know, I don't know what helps me helps me sleep? Oh yeah, no, it makes a huge difference. It supports relaxation and who couldn't use that? So you know, listen, you get deeper sleep, you feel calmer, you get better workout recovery, even improved digestion. And this is a great product and I have truly been using it and taking it every night before I go to bed. So if you're ready to feel more arrusted, head to by optimizers dot com, slash rose pricks and use our exclusive code rose Pricks to get fifteen percent off any order, and when you subscribe you'll get great discounts, free gifts, and the peace of mind. Of never running out again. That's fifteen percent off any order at bioptimizers dot com. Slash rose Pricks that's spelled bio ke tim I z e r s dot com. Make twenty twenty six the year you finally start sleeping great again.
Speaker 4: Also, and speaking of sleeping, that's kind of a perfect segue because you guys know how much we love Loomy, which we're still working with huge fans, and it's i mean talking about gummies helping you sleep and not just sleep focus whatever you need you want you want to focus and work better.
Speaker 2: You could do little sativa.
Speaker 4: You want to sleep, you take a little indicat you don't need that much and it works.
Speaker 2: I mean, also get.
Speaker 4: A little high. Well there's that, but okay, here's the thing. You don't get too hot. The Loomy gummies like they're just right. You're not just like so stone that you can't focus or function. You're just like, it's just right. It's consistent, and it's super mellow, and it's delicious, which can be a little dangerous, but they are very very delicious, but you'll know when to stop.
Speaker 2: Don't take eight of them, that's the thing. Yeah, don't take eight of them.
Speaker 4: I always take half of a five, like that's enough for me two point five And it's just perfect for like destressing, like we said, sleeping, focusing, sex, everything. I'm gonna tell you how to get Loomy. Gloomy Gummies are available nationwide. You want to go to lun loomygummies dot com. That's l U m I Gummies dot com. Use code rose pricks for thirty percent off your order. Again, that's l U m I Gummies dot com, code rose pricks, loomygummies dot com code rose pricks.
Speaker 2: So y'all, okay, yeah, let me get into Should I tell you the thing I was gonna talk about?
Speaker 4: I don't know, it's so crazy. Okay, So we're gonna talk. Buckle up because we're going to talk a little bit about Perez Hilton. Now, one thing Stephanie has never told you, and I'm gonna just tell you right now, is that she's had a crush on him. I want to say, who would you choose if you had to, Kevin Nielon or Prez Hilton.
Speaker 2: Go, you can't even think about it. This is not even an f mary killing.
Speaker 4: You just choose one and you get to just sex with them, Kevin Nelan, I just told you Perez Okay, Well, I know you enjoy Perez is well, you think he's very sexy, and you always have. I will tell you this little personal anecdote. Yes, I used to go to the Coffee Bean on Sunset and Fairfax when it used to be a coffee Bean every day. I went there every single day for like ten years, and he was always there.
Speaker 2: He set up an office there.
Speaker 4: I swear to god, he was way back in the day in two thousand and five. So he set up a printer. He had like a little printer that he plugged it like he literally made it a print.
Speaker 3: Like a little like a little teeny one that makes a little as.
Speaker 2: Little as a tree.
Speaker 4: Back then, Yeah, he had was printing stuff. I mean he had like I think he might have had a fax. I mean, like he really was working out of that Coffee Bean. Oh and you know, you know he was kind of famous.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 4: He was the guy because when I started doing the entertainment reports on radio when I took over for Claude. When I was doing those, like, Perez was kind of one of my main sources. Because this was a little bit before you could serve you were surfing the internet, but not in the same way that you can now. It's like a lot harder to get info in two thousand than it is now. So Perez was like the site, the main site that I would go to to report, like.
Speaker 2: Entertainment staff, right, you know.
Speaker 4: And it was always felt kind of icky because like I didn't like what he was doing, but at the same time information, like he was breaking information. But what I didn't like is like, for example, he would have Lindsay Lohan and he would have like a white line like cocaine was falling out of her nose, or if somebody he would out people for being gay, or I mean, he was ruthless. We all know this, right, doesn't mean he deserves anything bad to happen. But life changed for him. He lost a lot of weight, he adopted a baby, you know, he had a baby, well not a baby anymore, it's like a kid, whatever it is. So I'm going to tell you what's going on with him physically, and then we're going to get to the other stuff. So, okay, he needs emergency surgery. That's in quotes following twenty one day hospital. Has been in the hospital for three weeks, which is a lot. Page six says he had a massive blood clot just weeks after his twenty one day stay in the hospital, so he's already in the hospital and then had a plot. He gave the concerning update an instagram on Thursday, speaking from a hospital bed in Vegas. But he said, we caught it early todays, like that's that is super scary and you know whatever. By the way, he's lost a lot of weight, but I think he did that before, right, Okay, he got skinny before. Okay, So he said, I went to the surgeon today, really good timing, and last night I started having real Okay, it doesn't matter, like he's just going through all the things.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is so weird. Okay.
Speaker 4: I don know how to explain this. Okay, Okay, can I just tell you something a little off?
Speaker 2: A little off? Yeah, I'm gonna anyway I feel.
Speaker 4: I don't remember if it was before my heart thing or after, but I remember having this very vivid dream where a nurse came to me and she was like, you're gonna die and I was like, what's wrong and she's like, you don't forget this. You have deep vein thrombosis. She told me that in a dream, and I'd never heard. Obviously had to heart it on er or something, because how you can't just come up with that. But I'd never thought about it. I never said those words out loud, and so for like my whole life, I've been scared that I'm gonna have that. Okay, just by the way, what Perez Holton has? He writes, I have deep vein thrombosis. How do you get that? The blood clot in your leg? You get it from like I think, being in the hospital too, like not moving. Okay, that's why they want you to move so much. After whatever. He's always they put those like compression socks on you, maybe, I guess so, so he has to have all this stuff. Okay, So I'm now going to go so you know that he's not like doing great. Now I'm going to go to his instagram. Okay, hold on, please please hold okay. Now do you still find him attractive though, like now that he has lost a lot of weight, or just how do you feel about him?
Speaker 3: I never thought he needed to lose weight. I always thought he was pretty perfect, you know what I mean? Like, but that's I just it's just because I guess I love him. So I was always yeah, I didn't see anything wrong with him.
Speaker 4: So he posts constantly on Insta like all the time, as he does, and in one post he was just kind of crying and like you guys like, I see now, I see everything now, I see it clear.
Speaker 2: Like he's in some kind of you know, maybe medicated days. Okay.
Speaker 4: But then he also posted one where he is holding the Bible, just the you know, New Testament. Let me say, it's not like the torah. Oh crazy, if you got a hold up a torah and a rabi had to be in the room every time, like they had to stand and sit every time.
Speaker 2: Pick the torah up, you're like, oh no, no.
Speaker 4: It's like a Bible and with a cross on it, and he's holding it and weeping. He's just weeping. He recorded himself doing that. That to me sounds like pain. Meds not saying you can't find Jesus during a hard time, of course, but I you don't like, go this is a great video. This is going to be a super great video. Correct usually with that. So the one I saw this morning was he was riled up. Let me just let me just get to it. I'm sorry, it's all everything's on everything, you know, like threads. I know we need to like condense this stuff. I know, well some people do, but he's okay. So basically, he he says, he has this long speech about how he doesn't want to follow so many people anymore. He doesn't want to follow all these people, like he follows too many people on instant threads. It's too He wants to, you know, now that he's been sick and almost died, he wants to really like close his life, make his life a little smaller, which totally makes sense, Like I have no problem with that. So he's saying that he's like I cut all these people, mostly people I don't know, like I've followed people back that maybe were fans.
Speaker 2: No problem.
Speaker 4: But then one woman who sounds also crazy that he doesn't know message DMed him and said why did you unfollow me? Which is a crazy and he like went nuts. So let me see if this is the one where he's talking about it, because it's it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me see if this is it. I mean, and has he always been He's always been kind of crazy? Right?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, for sure. Now his claim to fame besides being is that he discovered Lady Gaga?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did he.
Speaker 4: Did he discover lad I think I think he did. Okay, here, this is the one. I don't know if he discovered Lady Gaga, but if he did, either way, I do know that my friend came up with the term amaze balls and said it to him somewhere at a party, and then he made it. He like trademarked it.
Speaker 2: He crazed the ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he took it and like used it all the time, and then I think he tried. I think he trademarked it. She was pretty upset because she said it. Now, I know it seems crazy to want to own that, but like you said it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay, let me read you. Let me let him speak for himself here, Okay, okay, Hello.
Speaker 1: My friend.
Speaker 5: It is Carez Hilton, the Queen of all Media, the original influencer.
Speaker 1: The sun is shining and alive.
Speaker 5: I'm grateful and I was saddened that somebody that I'm friendly with did something that I found.
Speaker 1: To be hurtful.
Speaker 5: As I shared yesterday, I'm simplifying my life. I'm leaning into and excited about living smaller and quieter. And one of the things that I'm doing is I'm pruning the list of people that I follow over on the eye to the you know, g I used to follow over six thousand people, trying to get that number down to six hundred, maybe even five hundred.
Speaker 2: Thought it important.
Speaker 5: This woman I've never met before, and she messaged me asking why I followed her, and I explained, And then a few minutes later I messaged back and I said.
Speaker 1: Also, and I say this in.
Speaker 5: The spirit of transparency and hope that you don't do something like this in the future.
Speaker 1: Why would you even message me this.
Speaker 5: It seemed intentional to make me feel bad for unfollowing you. I don't feel bad for unfollowing you. I've never even met you. If I'm pruning missus DG list, it makes absolute sense.
Speaker 1: I would cut out people I have never met.
Speaker 2: Almost done.
Speaker 1: This woman is in her thirties.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I hope she.
Speaker 1: Doesn't do something like that again.
Speaker 5: And I hope that none of you do anything like that either as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's is too honest. No, you're not.
Speaker 1: You know your thoughts in the comments.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, first of all, you he's he is there's something very wrong. I think he's had a like a psychotic right. That's like, I mean, the self the self importance I'm trying to go to the comments, the self importance of that is outrageous.
Speaker 2: I can't someone comment he.
Speaker 3: Would think people would be like what? I cannot believe somebody would do that too. What kind of a stalker messages? Yeah, he posted the message.
Speaker 4: He didn't post her name, but I mean it was like he was trying to say, you're on one step from doxing you for asking me why I'm follow So the first comment is pres this could have been an email.
Speaker 2: We did not need a whole video rant on that.
Speaker 3: Yes, Also the self importance, the self importance of going like listen, I if you know me, you know I'm trying to prune my ig down. How goold you when you know when you've saw the video for my own mental health, you're ruining my mental health by asking me. But now I love that he asks in the comments, but what do you think? Let me know what you think?
Speaker 4: And you only have twenty comments on threads, by the way, I don't know how many. I'm sure he posted that in every possible place. He also has something to say about Brittany. Do you want to hear what he has to say about Brittany? And this is just four four hours ago. He quotes every four hours. He's in a hospital bed right now. Okay, because I'm okay, here we go, let me, let me get it back back.
Speaker 2: He's so constant, but I like it.
Speaker 1: Two in one video, Hello, my friend.
Speaker 5: It is Perez Hilton, the Queen of all Media, the original influencer.
Speaker 1: Again, Britney Spears is healing and so am I ill ill.
Speaker 5: I remember that Britney was arrested for DUI recently. However, as I've been saying for years, Britney needs her.
Speaker 2: Sons God, and we're going to get to that in a second.
Speaker 5: Jaden James and Sean Preston are in their mom's life again. They don't need permission from KFE to hang out with her.
Speaker 2: That's not what's happening.
Speaker 5: In fact, Sean Preston is loving his mother so much that he changed his social media handle. His user name used to be Sean Betterline now it's Sean Spears.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Because he want that money is why. But we'll come back to that. Crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm very sad about that. But I think this is such a positive.
Speaker 5: Development, and I want to share with you all very positive developments with me. Yes, I'm back in the hospital yesterday. I was in crippling pain and it just.
Speaker 2: So had it is so high.
Speaker 1: My surgeon did the laproscope.
Speaker 2: We don't even we don't need to hear him. It goes on for so long. I don't what.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, this could lead us to the Britney conversation. But I he's out of his mind. I mean, he's just out of his mind. Was he always this crazy?
Speaker 3: Well, I was going to say, has he always talked in that weird clipped like I am doing the most important?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think so he has. He's always talked like he's breaking this major news. Oh yeah, Oh my god. I mean he's you know, yeah, this whole thing.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 4: He's laying in a hospital bed, super doped up, and he's basically just like, it's me, high friend.
Speaker 2: He doesn't even say friends, high friend. It's me.
Speaker 4: Forres Hilton, Queen of all Media, the original influencer. Like you weren't an influencer. You were you were like, you know, you were a gossip. That's not the same as an influencer that you weren't at all. Yeah, made their lives hell. You were like a gossip like I am, I mean, I get it, like whatever, but he was like he's the epitome of like the.
Speaker 2: Worst paparazzi guy chasing someone.
Speaker 4: He's TMZ is terrible, and he like helped build that, right, you know, like who are you and what is happening?
Speaker 2: I mean, I hope he makes it through.
Speaker 4: I get I don't wish like gath on anybody, but at the same time, like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Crazy? And that brings me to Brittany. I was going to do this for before Brittany. Let I want to talk about something that I'm so excited about and it's another new sponsor of.
Speaker 2: Ours, Cozy Earth.
Speaker 3: Now, Cozy Earth is this company that makes They make sheets, they make robes, they make slippers.
Speaker 2: And if you are looking for something to get.
Speaker 4: For your mom for Mother's Day, or your wife for Mother's Day, or you're just a friend, whatever, if you're looking for a great gift, oh my god, these robes are ridiculous.
Speaker 2: They're super luxurious. But let's talk about the sheets. Okay.
Speaker 4: They I just got them and immediately put them on my bed. I couldn't wait. I was so excited and I feel like it's like sleeping in the most luxury, five star hotel. They are the bamboo, They are so soft, they are so natural, and I am not saying this like I don't I told you before we even gone on, I was like, oh my god, these sheets, Holy wow, They're amazing. The pillows, the color, everything, and they oh yeah, I don't even have that. They're just beautiful and perfect and I highly recommend them, and I'm gonna tell you how you can find them.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can let this mother's.
Speaker 4: Day be a reminder that she deserves care to discover how Cozy Earth turns everyday routines into moments of softness and ease. Head toczyearth dot com use code rose Pricks for an exclusive twenty percent off, and if you need If you see a post purchase survey, be sure to mention that you heard about Cozy Earth right here on rose Pricks. Because home starts with mom oh oh, I love the sheets.
Speaker 2: Okay, you are about anything else?
Speaker 1: I have?
Speaker 4: I have other things too. You know what, Maybe we save Brittany because I have that as part of the cringe. Okay, save that for cringe. But let me find one of the other threads. Oh see, I just now every time I open it, it's him.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 4: Here's a thread that I just posted myself. I carried this to you that I posted at five am this morning because I could not sleep.
Speaker 2: I had a thought.
Speaker 4: You know, when you're just tossing and turning and you're trying to think of anything to try to go back to sleep, And this is the thought that crept in, and so I just put it on threads. Okay, I said, I just had the weirdest five am thought. In college, I had a couple of boyfriends and quite a few ongoing flings.
Speaker 2: I was equally obsessed with the U ups as I was that I love you.
Speaker 4: Go figure, which is true in that tracks right anyway, I just realized I didn't know a single what a single one was majoring in. We never talked about classes or books or future plans, like one guy was maybe going to be an accountant. The guy I wound up losing my virginity to and dating for six months. I literally couldn't tell you a single thing about him except that he likes Springsteen and weed.
Speaker 2: That was my thing. That's what I wrote. Isn't that weird?
Speaker 4: Though I didn't I dated these guys sometimes for six months. We never talked about like anything they learned in glass, what they were majoring in. Even Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if things have changed because I didn't go to college, but I can tell you as somebody who's actively shopping colleges and has a I have one kid in college.
Speaker 2: To going into.
Speaker 3: College, I was first of all, I've asked my kids many times like, oh, that person who just got in wherever, what's their major?
Speaker 2: And they're like, yeah, I don't know. And I've asked Elbie quite oh.
Speaker 3: I think I've asked albe questions about like somebody that she's like talking to, or let's just say one on a date with or something. I'm like, what's their major? No idea you think that would come up? So if nothing's changed, I guess is what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 4: It's so weird to me, Like it's weird that it popped into my head, But it's also like, what's like that would be the first when you're dating. Now, let's say like the first thing you're like, what do you do? It's like literally the first question, not because you're looking for money, but it does help. It sort of defines like if a guy is like, oh, you know, like I'm a life coach and I'm an improv teacher, that is different than I'm a lawyer, not because one makes money, but because like it just tells you more a little about them. It's important, Like you would think that that would be interesting. I'm sure that these guys were like, yeah, they mentioned their major, but we never talked about a class. We liked anything we learned in all that time, like to me, at least as far as I can remember.
Speaker 2: But I think that's so weird.
Speaker 3: But maybe it's just less important when you're that age because you know, it doesn't like.
Speaker 2: We're funny because we're nineteen years.
Speaker 3: Old, right, And probably you're thinking, well, the thing that i'm majoring in is probably not what I'm going to do for a living, Like unless you're pre med, then it would probably come up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: My school was pretty even though I didn't take advantage of it. It was very well known for like international relations and politics. American University was very DC oriented. Uh huh, And I weirdly didn't take advantage of that because I was like, of course I'll have a theater scholarship to that school. It made no sense, but that's just where they gave me some money. And I liked the East Coast. But like, I can't think of a lot of people that even that I was friends with, that even went on to even work in that world. Maybe a couple, you know, like it's the school you go to if you want to be a congressman or woman, Like it's that, that's what it's there to train you for, and everything else is just kind of like you're really just in a sorority. But they did a theater scholarship. You're saying I got a theater scholarship. Yeah, and then I switched from theater to neuropsych because I was like, I got to do something a little more with my life, and I was really interested in that. But I will also say, you know, I guess I didn't. I wasn't able to combine my worlds very well because I was in a sorority and very active in that, and then I was also political and like the Young Democrats, and then I was in the theater, and my worlds did not Collide. I remember asking like some frat guys to come see my play, and as the balcony obviously French play about the French Revolution.
Speaker 2: I mean, of course they're gonna want to do that. It was very.
Speaker 4: Embarrassing to me. Why because it was not a good play. I know, I told you about that. That's the one where I had to climb a ladder. I had to in this play. That's a famous Janet. It's not something that like's not It's an experimental theater piece that should not be done at American University.
Speaker 2: I can tell you that. And I played.
Speaker 4: I remember my character's name, but she was a lead and I had to wear this like weird bodysuit and I had to climbed to the top.
Speaker 2: Of a ladder, yell long Live the Revolution.
Speaker 4: Bite on a blood pellet, which is like a little ketchup packet in that you had that I had in the back of my teeth. But then when I fell, I oh, I get shot. So there's a shooting sound. I get shot. I have to eat the blood pellet and then so blood comes out of my mouth and then I have to fall and just let these fucking theater kids catch me. They did, but I mean most like very it was very fit fifty. I remember doing all that, and I could hear one of the frat guys who had, of course, had a crush on because I'm not going to crush on the theater guys. And I had a crush on a frat guy, and I could hear him kind of laughing, and he was right to laugh.
Speaker 2: This was not good, Oh my god. But did you feel like it was good at the time, where you like, oh, going to be bad?
Speaker 4: And I kept trying to get out of it. I really kept trying to fake illnesses. Like I'd been involved in theater for a long time and I'd done a lot and I thought, you know, it was pretty good at it, but I knew well for the most part, but I knew it was bad.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to do it. I mean, it was really bad. It was so bad.
Speaker 3: So there's thinking, God, there's a video of that. So when you changed your major and stopped having a theater major, but that's what.
Speaker 2: I lost the money you did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so my dad, my poor parents, because I did not understand exactly how poor we were, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, I don't want to do this. Isn't going to serve me, and.
Speaker 4: They're like, okay, whatever. They wanted me to come back and go to ut because that would have been like nothing, and I was just like this, I want to be on the East coast, this is my life. It really wouldn't have mattered. And so I was didn't I didn't really get it. And so yeah, they we took out a bunch of those Fanny May, Freddie Mack all those stupid loans that kind of kill you.
Speaker 2: Really all that. I mean, my theater scholarship wasn't full.
Speaker 4: It was not a full ride, so it help, it helped a little, but it wasn't like, again, this was not a this is not a school known for its theater department.
Speaker 2: Like right, it made no sense.
Speaker 3: And did your parents argue with that at all? Were they like this isn't like did they argue.
Speaker 2: About being a theater major? Did they say?
Speaker 4: They were always really pro the theater side of me, which is nice.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of people don't have that, but I went to.
Speaker 4: Performing arts high school and they I think they they were supportive of that. They knew that I was like this little weirdo, and I think they knew that college was going to be where I was going to kind of wake up and shine a little, which I did.
Speaker 2: But I don't know I could have gone to UT. I just wanted I wanted to get the hell out of text.
Speaker 4: You know, Yeah, I love it, but I just didn't really feel like I belonged there, And I think I just it probably would have been great. My life probably would have been awesome if I'd gone to UT. But we'll never know. I guess I could go now I go to grad school. I mean, I think you should good for theater. Maybe I could get a mini theater scholarship at UT uh huh and work my way through as a barista. I don't see why not. And then you could write a script about it, Oh yeah, like an older, older woman, like pretending. Oh I could pretend. I could be like, I'm what are you talking about.
Speaker 2: I'm twenty.
Speaker 4: I am a sophomore, and they're like, listen, you look young and you look great for your age, but you're definitely not twenty. And I'll be like, yes, I oh my god, yes I am. You don't know what my life was. So it's like the opposite of those movies where you're like the Drew Barrymore never been kissed. They're like, well, we know you're not like sophomore. Like, that's crazy. I'm like, what will we call this?
Speaker 3: Well, if there was a show called like Younger or something where somebody was trying, well, yeah, what would we Uh?
Speaker 2: I don't know. We should take like entry, what do you call it? Suggestions? We should do a poll, Yeah, let's say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let us know. I mean that's I think that's that's a funny idea though, the idea that like, it's the opposite. You're not at You're not like trying it, you're not fitting in. It's not like twenty one Jump Street, right, it's the opposite. And they're like, okay, please. And I'm having like hot flashes in biology, like.
Speaker 2: You're not twenty one, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Why would you You're literally taking a progesterone pill right now.
Speaker 2: You're like, could somebody please open a window?
Speaker 4: Uh? Really? And I always have wisdom for everyone, and they're like, where's this even coming from?
Speaker 2: How do you even know?
Speaker 4: I'm like, in all my years, I'll tell you this one thing that I've learned through all these years of like breakups and all this this won't even matter later and you're like, well but when what years?
Speaker 2: When you were thirteen?
Speaker 3: I mean, you know what would be your biggest root of your rudest awakening of in this story is that you were not going to be able to get into ut at this point.
Speaker 4: It's like impossible, right, Well, I think I could. I got in as a junior. I felt always really good about that because I was I had good grades. But I guess, yeah, those grades don't count anymore. It's been a long time. I got to gotta start over.
Speaker 3: Yes, you'd have to start over, and you'd find out that it's just like all colleges have gotten really hard. Yeah, so then you know how it would be what happen is you'd you'd have to be You'd be like, okay, well I'm going to start off it. I'm going to go to community college. So then part of the story would be that you're a new student at community college, which just kind of ruins the fun, like the hookiness of the movie.
Speaker 2: But it's like you're like, no, I'm trying to keep it true to what the story is.
Speaker 4: Right, I get like a little apartment, it's like you know, and they're like, what what are you doing. Yeah, I'm just like I'm just trying like everybody else to transfer in, right, Like, what are you been a major in theater? Yes, I mean that's the kind of thing is like, what would you do if you had if you won the lottery? Well, it's different for you because you've got your your family, But if I won the lottery, what would I do? Like would it be fun to go back to college just for the fuck of it, like not having to work and like learning shit? Probably not right, because I mean college was only fun because you were like hooking up. As we just learned, you're never even asking about anything. No one wants to. There's no like, we don't really have like little groups where we talked about philosophy and stuff and none of that. There was no quad where we were like, what do you think of Nietzsche? I think there are some people that are like that, but certainly not in my world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what are your thoughts on kuk guard?
Speaker 4: No, we were doing jello shots at ten am outside.
Speaker 2: You know, we have a.
Speaker 3: One more thing to talk about, which is hers and hers has something pretty exciting right now, Like if you've been like I want to go on a GLP one, but I don't want to do the shot. Hers is offering we go V right now.
Speaker 2: The pill is really exciting.
Speaker 3: It's it's new for them, and it's FDA approved we go V pill and FDA approved we go vpen and it's designed to help you lose weight and keep it off. And if you guys know anything about me, I have been using a GLP one and it's really been amazing and a little bit life changing. So yeah, we Go VI's the first ever GLP one pill for weight loss and there are no needles needed. So are you ready to reach your goals? Visit for Hers dot com slash rose pricks to get personalized, affordable care that gets you. That's f O r H E r S dot com slash rose pricks for Hers dot com slash rose Pricks. Weight Loss by Hers is not available everywhere, and I'll be the dates. We go VI as the registered trademark of Novo Nordisk As. To get started and learn more, including important safety information, we go V, clinical study information and restrictions, visit for Hers dot com.
Speaker 4: All right, before we go, I feel like we should say hi to our friends on the tenth level on Patreon. We showed, many of which have been with us for six years, which is incredible. Yes, imagine that, like Randy may Ames, my soulmate. I mean, let's face it, beautiful. What was that, your beautiful princess bride?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I can't believe I didn't even hear you say that, because I know that in my heart. Carolyn Basti, Silvano, Jimmetti, Sandra Green, collect Rock take Us, Patrick Price, Julie Turnbull, Victoria Blake, Andrea Crawford, Dick Follocker, Kerrie Maller, Karen Johnson, Watson, Jills Authen, Again church On Price, and Kate Donado. You guys, thank you all of you for being here for all of it. We love you, We thank you. I say there's anything to say, sorry about.
Speaker 3: No, but also I do want to say, and I'm not I don't want to bring us down, but Cecily has been going through something very sad and if you go follow her on social media you can give her support and you know we all love you, Cecily.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you. Yeah. Do you think Perez would be part of that?
Speaker 4: Because right as we were hanging up, this thing came up on thread's Pink News, and it says Perez Hilton apologizes for selfish behavior after finding God. It's a picture of him somehow with like a ray of light behind him that he has created God.
Speaker 3: But then he's doing selfish behavior by it's crazy.
Speaker 4: And by by literally like dosing a woman for saying why'd you want follow me and yelling about her being in her thirties, which I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah aw dude, yeah raw. But thank you for.
Speaker 4: Seeing that, and thank you and join us if you're not on Patreon, because we're going to talk about the Kathy Griffin of it all. Yes, yes, okay,