Speaker 1: Do you think Yoshi you think Yoshi get kill better?
Speaker 2: Do I think that Yoshi has the capacity to work as him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Biden might step down, that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you might be gone. I actually didn't hear what you said. I actually heard what did you say? Hey, look you get mean?
Speaker 4: Thanks kid, appreciated kid, looks good, looks good.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I love fake ship dude because people can't tell. Did I tell you when I worked at a seven to eleven warehouse that I had these plugs that were probably like this big at the time about ya ya, yeah, yay large about the size of the you know, but hoole, that's been a little bit played with. And this dude was like, I'm working for nine dollars an hour two thousand and seven. And this guy's like, oh, ship man, are those real diamonds? What the I look at him like, waiting for his thought process to kick in, like, oh, no, of course not it did it?
Speaker 1: Never did?
Speaker 3: I had to.
Speaker 1: Good guys, Did anything change? Rightly?
Speaker 3: You guys?
Speaker 4: A lot of earthquakes and uh, Kelly, that is so.
Speaker 3: Out of the range of normal motions, like this is why why did you do that?
Speaker 4: Fucking not Rudou with the well, why again.
Speaker 1: I did it? I did it constraint? Could it constraint? This time? I was cracking the back of my arms.
Speaker 4: If you're okay, sure, I mean I actually I don't do that.
Speaker 3: No, I think it's possible, cracking the back of your arms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you reach backwards and usually like bend over forward, reach backwards and then try to put your arms downward towards your feet. That ship is hard as talking people can do that.
Speaker 2: We're trying to Christopher Reeve yours out.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Then? I'm trying to stretch.
Speaker 3: That's not stretching, man, that's that sounds like it's just you're hurting yourself.
Speaker 1: A real stretch. I'm not liberal enough to do it the right way. But some people can do that. They like it's like bending forward having your face touch your knees. I can't do that. It's madness. And then you use your you stretch back yard.
Speaker 3: Your feet in opposite directions, put your face in your asshole and jump.
Speaker 1: That's a real stretch, a stretch.
Speaker 3: People cannot put their face I know. So why would you even try that?
Speaker 4: That's like it's almost like, hey, have you touched the the the exercise of touching your nose with your tongue where it's like only people long fucking tongues.
Speaker 3: Can do that.
Speaker 1: Or no teeth. There's that too, Yeah, people have no teeth. Dishes scares me when they just come lass their faces.
Speaker 3: Everybody, everybody has a version of their head that looks like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's true.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Welcome to the snark Tank podcast. Yes, the show with where he's.
Speaker 1: Here sometimes literally always SA's.
Speaker 3: A snark tank to get your question run on the show. We do that in the latter half of the episode snark Tank dot shop for merch, go over there or we'll kill you. Yeah, so this is the guarantee of the of the show.
Speaker 1: He doesn't like it. Yeah, I say that, And.
Speaker 4: I gotta say some of you, some of you guys, some of you guys get a little bit upset in the free feeds, right, they're like, oh man, there's like a crescendo of something and then an ad just pops in and I'm like, I promise you, guys, I can't control all the ad thing because of what we're on, but you can have no ads for one dollar, for one whole dollars a year.
Speaker 3: Mother. Come on, dude, yeah, I'll kill you, or Chris will slaughter you.
Speaker 1: Like Chris, Me and Derek are not film Chris, I'll film it. You're fucking cool, all right, cool, I'm saying, I'm gonna say, hurry up. Chris held me at gunpoint one time, and then I participated in every single one after that. You know, I probably could have like skipped town or anything. You know, I'm sure that they'll interrogate me and be like, why didn't you just go to the police after the first one. I didn't think about it. I was scared. You've never been You've never been scared before. It never been so scared you help somebody murder somebody.
Speaker 3: You never you know, you've never been afraid when you put yourself in a situation that really damages you and you're just like, well, I guess I gotta improvise.
Speaker 1: I gotta do it.
Speaker 4: I gotta for for years of my life years.
Speaker 1: It really has a crazy commitment. God on, Miss Soda, m hms, Miss.
Speaker 3: Soda, don't really drink that. This is the first thot I've had, like since you brought that, since you brought the case over or since I got this case from your place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't do it. No more man, Yeah, not even not even diet. I drink it and I feel gross. Now it's good as much sugar.
Speaker 4: It's good good, not even diet. Does it make you feel bad drinking diet?
Speaker 1: I do, don't drink. I don't like this is a diet. Things. You know, I'm gonna have the real thing. I'm gonna have the roa thing. If I'm not, I'm just gonna astain from me.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about salads and dressing. I don't put any dressing on my salads.
Speaker 4: That's that sucks, But it's it's disciplined that sucks.
Speaker 1: That's not but that's just abuse.
Speaker 3: I feel about it is if there's anything that I'm going to put on a salad to make it taste better, it's probably less healthy for me than the.
Speaker 1: Salad would be by its own by itself.
Speaker 3: I feel like if I'm already trying, if I'm already trying to go for like a healthy option, I think, just let me just stomach like what it is?
Speaker 1: Like, why am I trying to Those dressings aren't really bad?
Speaker 3: Well, it's a lot of it's a lot of oil. Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of I said, most like a lot of much like viniagarette is not really bad for you.
Speaker 4: It's just yeah, well look it's I think it's just a problem when when I watch people use uh dressing and how they use dips for their nuggets or whatever, just too much.
Speaker 3: People are insane.
Speaker 4: Like I swear to god, I saw this one person get six packets of barbecue sauce for a six piece of chicken nuggets and use them all and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, I saw, I saw something.
Speaker 3: It's sucking up.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not a sauce person.
Speaker 4: I am a lightly glazed like say I like say say especially for chicken, the chicken McNugget and the barbecue sauce or designed to be together, because like I don't even have them. I don't like barbecue sauce that much. A lot of times it's too fucking sweet. But they did something that it it actually works really well. And I'm like, I'm not even gonna complain about this, but little I like the lightest little dunk just so you can accent taste because the chicken nuggets already good on its own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like like coating like soon need to drench it. You don't need to take it like so much sauce on it that like the volume of sauce in cases the chicken nugt right, and I'm like, I can't even taste the nugget anymore.
Speaker 1: It's just sauce chicken, seasoned chicken. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But see that's why it was so weird that you used to go to raising canes.
Speaker 1: This canes is fine. But see that's the thing. It's it's fine.
Speaker 4: Is like, wait, when there's other options that are a thousand times better, why would you. I don't think the it's worthy because there's always a line there. So to me, it's like it's never worth going.
Speaker 1: I get you, Yeah, it is fine. It's not like my favorite chicken. I'd rather just make freed jigging at home, of course.
Speaker 4: I mean when you when need get to control it. Actually, the only thing there are some churches churches, We've never had churches churches is it has probably one of my favorite consistencies. And one thing about churches, depending on the place to go to. There was one that was down the street from me in La They.
Speaker 3: Always they never had what nothing nothing?
Speaker 1: What what was? What? What?
Speaker 3: Did I say something. No, No, you would say anything.
Speaker 1: You can't just do that.
Speaker 2: So I just keep going, keep going. Don't worry about no.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 3: You can't do that. What happens. That's so unfortunate that we're spending a lot of time on fried chicken. Butchis amazing.
Speaker 1: It is, I know, I know. Is it because we're both black and I started having a very serious.
Speaker 3: Minority podcast, that of course is the first thing you hear, like, imagine this is your first episode, Like I wonder with these minorities, tell these guys about fried chickens.
Speaker 1: So out of people's brains, But I guess it's in some people's brains, you know. I just thought about it because sense humor is completely fucked.
Speaker 3: I don't think most people are gonna think that, but I just that stereotyp has always just been confus seem to be because who the fuck in their right mind would not like who? I feel like you can give fried chicken to like like a random like a person who's never experienced like modern day human contact, like it like an isolated tribe on an island somewhere, and they would be like, think, there's this fucking phenomenal wouldn't be They wouldn't be able to tell you, but like they would.
Speaker 1: They would absolutely love it.
Speaker 4: They would probably bow and arrow you because so didn't think you're like some demon thing trying to lure them in with amazing temptation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is too.
Speaker 4: Good, this can't be This can't be good for you because of how good it is. And then they just have five arrows in one shot, just lack you up and your five chambering arrows.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, dude.
Speaker 4: Just imagine how strong the beat for all the bounds of pressure chambering.
Speaker 1: They all hit the same place, they go through each other.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 1: They're like stag her That's how it was.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You go to the Amazon.
Speaker 4: You know all those people that stumble in the Amazon forest and they never come back because those people shoot thousands of arrows.
Speaker 1: How do people go there because they're.
Speaker 4: So fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: I think they just like to be shot with arrows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they're like an arrow. Everything in the Amazon is just built to kill humans. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't even think that people that are there want to be there. They don't want to they.
Speaker 4: Want to be there, like would you, like they're they're like I saw there was this African guy that went on a rant recently about because so there was the South African drinks dupless in the UFC and then long story short, he was talking shit about isy you left Africa.
Speaker 3: You guys all left Africa. I stayed here the whole time.
Speaker 4: And then he's pissed off because of the privileged nature, like, yeah, you stayed there because you're fucking not poor. We left because for better opportunity. And this guy is on a rant getting angry and then he calls Africa a shithole and they catched themselve. So I didn't mean to call it a shiit. I just mean that we want to like leave that. I'm like, dude, stop backpedaling. We know what you mean. You love your country, but you know it's a shithole.
Speaker 1: Like you're like this, It depends on where you're at in Africa.
Speaker 4: It depends I think, I don't money, that's what That's what.
Speaker 3: It depends places in the United States that are shitholes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, of course, but the way Africa is depicted. You probably underwent through this as well because you're from New York as well. But the way Africa's depicted to us in New York. It's like a big sty. It's like a big sty.
Speaker 3: What do you mean New York specifically? That's I think it's just an American assumption.
Speaker 1: I think it's an American assumption, particularly York, because I know people from like other states that don't only have that perspective the same way. They're like, oh, Africa's kind of a place where animals are and then black people.
Speaker 3: But like, what do you mean, like the lion king is their assumption of what Africa is.
Speaker 4: I think it's it's a king or jumble shaka zulu.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Literally for me, I remember the phrase African booty scratcher because the phrase we're hearing all the time when I was you never heard that phrase ever.
Speaker 3: I know have, but I just that's ringing a bell. But at the same time, it isn't like.
Speaker 1: The way I thought of Africa. The way they teach you about Africa is it's vanna.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then there's jungle, and then there's famine and.
Speaker 1: Then there's starving.
Speaker 3: But I remember, like, it wasn't Sarah McLaughlin would she would go on with the dogs and sing a sad song about the dogs.
Speaker 1: But there was a lot of.
Speaker 3: Those fucking dogs. But there was all those commercials about like that. It was like a guy with like a beard and he would go around. He would like stand next to start like he would stand next to shaking Africans. Yeah, and he would say he would say yeah. There was like these are these are my malaria boys.
Speaker 1: You can feed them. I'm not gonna but you can. You can feed them.
Speaker 3: Malaria boysaria boys.
Speaker 2: And you can get him for just a dollar.
Speaker 3: It's like he would go on.
Speaker 1: TV.
Speaker 3: I swear to you, I don't remember what so I know what you're talking about, what this is.
Speaker 1: I don't like that, right. I believe that's what Africa was for years and then went to Africa's mount was dating a man that was from Ghana. So she went to Africa. She went all over the Ivory coasts in Nigeria, Ghana, and she came back and that place is Ghana and I'm in Nigeria. Are beautiful, they are really beautiful places.
Speaker 3: Look at man.
Speaker 4: I get it might.
Speaker 1: Be a disparity between like the van and the now of it as well. Very likely true. Yeah, but I was like, what the fuck, dude, it's all about it. It's all about the poverty thing is a little more extreme there that the gap between poverty and not.
Speaker 3: Of course that's of course if it's low, it's real low. Yeah, I mean, I mean, it's just that's a matter of depiction.
Speaker 2: I mean like it's it's the same thing with the LA you know.
Speaker 3: Like like what is it Like the richest part of LA is like blocks away from like Scarrow. You know, it's crazy, it's.
Speaker 1: Wild, it's insane. I was like, well, I forgot simpl.
Speaker 4: I feel like there were just huts and it's like a lack of like thinking one step further. I think that's all that is because we all have these stupid thoughts and then we don't try to correct them or I was just I was just talking to Jojo about her Her coworker was saying, oh man, how much better would things be back in like the fifties and stuff, you know, less worries and all this shit, And then her thoughts stopped there. It never went wait that's wait wait wait wait wait, no, that's a fucking nightmare. I don't have any technology that I enjoy any of the benefit. We're just looking up ac back in the day and like the fucking The best units back in the day were twenty five hundred BCUs, which is like nothing because.
Speaker 3: Now on average we're like ten thousand. Seventies and eighties were iconic for air conditioning, man like because they just didn't give a shit. They would the environment did not matter to anybody back then, so you would have like rooms that were freezers.
Speaker 1: Basically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now your condishers can't go that low.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have all these stupid limits and stuff. They'll shut off when it's clearly not fucking It's like, oh, maybe the unit is sixty degrees, yeah, but like it are in the fucking room.
Speaker 3: I like to place I like when I was a kid, I would place mine down to about fifteen seventeen degrees and it was like perfect for me.
Speaker 1: That's just go to sleep weather, that's just go to Oh that's really cool. And you go under your cover and then their parents go on there and your frozen trapped under your covers. You wake up two hundred trying to hit your way up. I think it's the perspective of they wouldn't they never showed the nicer parts of countries of Africa. Well, that's true, justreful.
Speaker 4: It's just more of thinking that there are rich people everywhere. Of course are kings in Africa?
Speaker 3: Do you think they're poor? Not?
Speaker 1: I agree, but like thinking like that, when you when you talk about like nice hut, they have a double hut.
Speaker 2: With no with no entryway beneath them. There's no staircase or anything.
Speaker 1: There's just you got you gotta get you get into the hut. There's a little hole you gotta go. That's so absurd. But you think of you think of like Rome, right, you think of like Italy, right, Italy is sucking the probably I've never I've never thought of. But like you know, you see like oh this is beautiful painting, like the structures, and after you see like skinny African boy playing with rock.
Speaker 4: Like look man, okay, look to be fair, I was, I was alone a lot of the times with like the critical thinking that I would try to express. I really admired philosophy as a kid, so I would try to think more and ask questions.
Speaker 1: Crazy philosophy is? I mean, it's just I paid attention a lot paid I think I couldn't think, I couldn't conceptualized that, but I would think I would pay attention.
Speaker 4: I would try to, because like it was always fun to try to figure things out on your own and then later on look it up and see if you're even close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was. There was a kid in my class.
Speaker 3: He was like in like third grade. He was like really big and philosophy, and I remember we all ganged up on him and killed him. Beat the You didn't even you need to beat him up? Shot him.
Speaker 1: Wait, yeah, he could have been. He could have been he could have been really someone great in the world, and you guys, like, you can't let that happen.
Speaker 3: He called him gay and then we peeled him like a banana and then threw him into the trash Can you feel.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, small one was definitely like mostly sticking out of the trash can. Dude, Yeah he was.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: He was like, I don't even know. It was like two grades beneath me. He told a story about like the the to the two fourth graders that beat up like six second graders at my school.
Speaker 3: What is that real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they beat the funk out those looking that's crazy. There's little kids for what Because people are angry and they're full of hate and they want to take the hate out, So what else yeah, they fought back the second grade. As they fought back, they were they were pussies.
Speaker 4: But like, you know, the second grader not being a pussy is such a weird thing to say, because I feel like all kids are pussy.
Speaker 1: If a kid shows non pussy traits as a little egg kid, it's kind of you know what that means to me, it's kind of.
Speaker 4: A bad dad hits them so much and like goes like like, oh, you know, like fight back, boy, cause don't be a bit you know, like there, it's just like that type of ship because there's no reason for you to be a tough second grader.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you watch a lot of Disney like like right, like right or wrongs in you because that's how I was. I was like a lot of right and wrong in me, Like I watched Powers and bullshit. Yeah, but those people would be like leave that person alone. They get punched immediately. You don't even finish your sins.
Speaker 3: They're just blowing up the concrete on the ground. The kids my parents were when we were that was I. There was a kid in class who didn't like parents. As we ganged up on him and killed I would have killed.
Speaker 1: Him to him one little kid was like prepas, prepaces mouth. Everybody especial that little kid's mouth open road wide and then he absorbed and hide to the void of it.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that's horrifying.
Speaker 1: Prepared Johnny's mouth. Everybody's like, Okay, I.
Speaker 4: Mean it happens, man, Sometimes that just needs to happen. There are some there are you know, if you're your peers when you're young, you're like this, this guy needs to go.
Speaker 1: Obviously, there's always that one kid in class, like, there's something wrong with this kid, there's something wrong with you. You shouldn't be you shouldn't be trying to punch the principal and you're like, let's don grade, Like, what's wrong with you, dude. In my private school, yeah, drive by Shot.
Speaker 4: I was in private school for elementary and we had these two dudes that were, you know, trouble makers, big tobles, these two brothers, and the mom was like, maybe if they'll do maybe they'll do better in private school. No, they just reaked havoc much more because there was no one to encourage them. Everybody was like shocked because you can around in my school these guys. One day in the middle class, Hey, you want to play army men?
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 4: And he's all, check it out, flipped his desk over. His brother flips his desk over.
Speaker 3: They're diving and ship. That was like, what the fuck has happening? Sound?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 2: It was like the ever play that you want to join the military.
Speaker 4: I think those kids, I'm sure joined the military and got killed immediately.
Speaker 1: I'm sure stepped on something instead of beating and they disappeared.
Speaker 4: Because they were way too I've never seen that type of not even like oh should we you know, you know how some people like should we do it? There was oh yeah, and like like as if there was nothing wrong with it, and I was like, I've never seen that before. And they lasted like three days.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 3: I remember in like third grade or maybe like fourth grade, there was like this sixth grade girl that was built like a tank yo. She hated me. I had no idea why, and she grabbed me by like my tie, she like grabbed up on my time. It was weird there because I wasn't like choking. I was very confusing. I don't understand. I still didn't understand what the fun was going on, all right, but she grabbed me. I was like, I'm gonna beat you up, and I was like what, like why why?
Speaker 1: I don't think I was like afraid. I was just like, what what did I do?
Speaker 3: I didn't do anything. Yeah, it was thinking back, it was the most rational like I was. I probably should have been afraid. She looked like, uh it was weird. She looked like Kulkogan. Actually, based on my she's probably not high anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna beat you brother.
Speaker 3: For me, I'm going to beat you up.
Speaker 1: I told the story of like twice, but I got beat up by a girl in tenth grade and I was trying. I would have beat up if I wanted to, But I feel like two hits it and I was like, she might have fucked up. She was she hit hard. This this girl was like she was hitting me. She wasn't even like a big Broadley girl. She just knew how to fight.
Speaker 3: This one was dumber summer Patty from uh hey arnold. Yeah, it's like that type situation.
Speaker 1: Fought her.
Speaker 3: No, not that that.
Speaker 1: I was like two grades lower. Oh was big. She's older and you too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, still a girl though, nah. One precise dank. One precise danks of the.
Speaker 4: Jock knocking out a girl is so crazy, like.
Speaker 1: Just over like fight club, Like what's up the club? The bloody, the bloody look at them? Where you fucking the girl out?
Speaker 4: There's a there is only one good scene in the Mortal Combat Annihilation, and it's when Jax is fighting Syrax And there's like a moment where I hate that because they made him so black in that fucking movie because he was just Jackson the first one. He just appeared, and then they hired this guy that's like, oh, we kind of want comic relief, we want nineties basketball, like Quippie fucking I was like this, this is embarrassing. But he has a moment where he actually sucks up Syrax a little bit and then he just does this good and it's so I'm like, it's like Barrett from.
Speaker 1: At the same time, I like, so that's it's so crazy because Barrett was not written like that, but that is the energy Barrett gave off, you know, because like Barrett in this remake is not a nigga. He's just a black man. He is, but like the energy everybody assumed he has. You can't stop being like it works. I mean, obviously, the problem with Augustus Cole. You know what I mean, Well, Cole, it makes sense Cole was like that. Though Cole is an act I think he's gonna act that way very like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think most fantastical, fantastical, fantastical, fantastical settings are benefited by that presence.
Speaker 1: Personally, I like I like the Sergeant Johnson, the call.
Speaker 3: The Barrett. I think it adds something that I think is.
Speaker 1: Really when they die, it's always really funny when they die. They will die for some reason. We always die.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying it's a fun presence. There's no doubt that being changed in that way made that game a lot more fun.
Speaker 4: Look, it's definitely fun. But there is the only caveat.
Speaker 3: The only caveat is I'm like, damn, the only It's like.
Speaker 1: Just the only the onlys Like, you know, it's the one role and they give it a Robert Downey junior as you know, to play Lincoln o Cyrus.
Speaker 4: The thing is like, it's just that, that's all. But at the same time, I enjoy it.
Speaker 1: I really enjoy the nature of him being I like the nature of them being loud and being more like passionate. But I don't like them just being like a catch phrase machine, you know, like I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I mean, I mean realistic.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I love, but realistically, Marcus isn't really that different though. He's easy, just like the way he's the same thing. He's just like a generic white protagonist.
Speaker 4: He's just like with his bat like he has a pandemic, but as well, we have a backwards hat. That's essentially what it's like.
Speaker 1: Literally, I feel there's images of him on a backwards like that exists.
Speaker 3: He's just like if fred Durst was masculine.
Speaker 4: Ye sweet, that would hurt him.
Speaker 1: Sweet, I love that reload.
Speaker 4: Right, yes, sweet, Or you'll pick up something.
Speaker 3: Sweet, like one of the cogs, sweet sweet, a.
Speaker 1: Dead man's identity, sweet sweet. I love how monstrous they are. They're like, they're like really terrifying people.
Speaker 3: Walking tubes of spam. It's insane. It's just meat tubes, these people. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you think the three of us have stop ball? Like, no, no, whatever, you think we can stop one of them? I don't think we could stop markets.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think we can stop many of the humans.
Speaker 3: Maybe a wretch, a.
Speaker 1: Wretch you want to have a wretch because we could. I think we could stop a red nuts, but I think one would claw into one of us and then we would lose the will to fight. Scared. Well, that's what I think all the time. And this is like that because like a dog, like a wolf comes in right now, right, we could kill a wolf, but a wolf would bite one of us. We would see what would happen when they one of us, and the fights out of our hearts were like.
Speaker 3: We can't do that, maybe, but are we talking about one wretch or like a group of wretches? Yeah, that's what I'm saying, what a group of wretches were done one? But here's the thing, here's the only problem. Because my first thought was whoa I can shotgun blast a wretched death? But then I'm like, wait, their shotguns are probably the equivalent of like fifty cannons or something a little one, little little like what are they called the little little like hoppers?
Speaker 1: What they call are you talking about the little tickers?
Speaker 3: Talk about tickers?
Speaker 1: You're done, you're doing well? Yeah, you're just there.
Speaker 4: They just have to run away from minds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta like you gotta like make it engage.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I loved being controlling tickers when you would be dude, that ship was cool kicking them at somebody?
Speaker 3: What are they called?
Speaker 1: Are they called the wretches? We just have guns? No about up around? Okay, yeah, there's no not we could. I don't think we could. I think we could probably kill one of them. I don't think you understand, man. I think I think the three of us would probably kill one of them, but I think the damage would sustain. We could not fight off another one.
Speaker 3: What one?
Speaker 1: What one wretch? I don't know, maybe because I think I think we would be someone one of us will be severely lacerated.
Speaker 4: I just don't know if we can handle anything big enough to take him down, because you can take them down with one shotgun blast, right, But we could we can. I think we'll see it. Like I'm saying, their shot.
Speaker 3: You can't punch one of those things to death.
Speaker 1: Because you gotta stop. Just stomp closed door on head, get top of toilet bowls, slam on the.
Speaker 3: Back of the head, stomp. There's just a lot of stops.
Speaker 1: The problem.
Speaker 3: See, the problem is there.
Speaker 4: I want to know the the I want to know how destructive their weapons are compared to like a normal human weapon, Like what what what.
Speaker 3: Their shotguns would do in comparison, Yeah to like a normal like contemporary shotgun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because those shotguns are cool.
Speaker 3: Those are cool looking shotguns, but also like they feel like nuclear they feel like now, the.
Speaker 4: Fact that people like that would Coal shoot it and move, would we be able to would we be able to hold one of those things?
Speaker 3: And the fact that they people like and hit fight like and then they're the top half of their body.
Speaker 1: That's real. It's just what happens in that game.
Speaker 3: Iterates the entire torso of a person, my densest part right right.
Speaker 1: They're also not slow, like based on the size they are, they shouldn't be far like Coal is like in his stat books, he's like abnormal. They talk about how normally quick he is. He runs some of his side Coal Augustus Coal.
Speaker 3: Tiptoes at seventy nine miles an hour. That is, how do you.
Speaker 4: It's like when one of those cars, those like Safari things are like running by a cheetah and ship and they slow it down and it doesn't look.
Speaker 3: Like they're really going fast, and so he's just like, you know.
Speaker 1: Put it next to a car, just tipping on his toes. He was in a freaking thunderdome and you find me. He's just so I'm like, he's not even looking at them. He's like, y'all came and join the party, and I'm like, this guy, these creatures are monsters. There are humans. Six of those things could probably kill a whole army of people.
Speaker 3: A long time ago.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, a long time ago. They probably was humans.
Speaker 4: They colonized other galaxies eventually, So this is so far in the future now, and they're just this is just the genetic spire versions of like their.
Speaker 3: Their atmosphere on that planet just gives them like a lot of oxygen or something.
Speaker 1: They're just like they're capable of just being.
Speaker 4: Even the fucking locus. Why are they so jacked?
Speaker 1: The underground just aren't people. So they're like they're they're coming together. Could make that probaba and that's really fun. Probably an imagine having a fucking debate with a berserker.
Speaker 4: No, did you did you get one to sit down?
Speaker 1: That's the first first and before can they sit they know what's sitting in? I don't know, fall down like they relaxed.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the look the normal looking berserkers not relaxed.
Speaker 1: They're like they're doing it the twitch, it never stops like binged acting.
Speaker 3: Dude, when it touches you.
Speaker 1: At the church, dude. The way they run, like literally it touches you. Imagine something. What if they're scared? What if they're actually just scared. I'm sure they are, like like, they're not angry or aggressive, They're just really scared of anything they hear. They think it's someone that can help them.
Speaker 2: That's just how they cry.
Speaker 3: So they run at you to get help. They're they're like, please help me, help me. They're looking for this is this is.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm doing. I'm blind, I can't seed used to be able to see. No, no, they're not making noise anymore. Please let need someone help me.
Speaker 3: The way that they cry is that they sprint blindly at sounds, roar and pop people.
Speaker 1: That's the way they e that's I need help. I will never forget berserkers. I got every enemy in video games. I can't forget them because of how off the rails that encounter is.
Speaker 4: My favorite thing about them is how they address them as she Oh yeah, that is females. When you hear that your of course, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: I look at the water react.
Speaker 4: I never thought of it in that.
Speaker 1: Sex react minimal minimalness.
Speaker 3: The dude, they're they're angry and scared, so they can't even see bro. That is that is maybe I've never thought about it in that way.
Speaker 1: But of course not because you're normal. You're not fucking you're not a fucking actual masades.
Speaker 2: Of this, Yes, in his shades playing Gears of Wars, like, yeah, of course, of.
Speaker 1: Course that's a look at his fucking bitch. Here's a bitch. The rest of pimper out for a good ten He.
Speaker 4: Would, he would, you would find out a way to this dude like shows up at the hotel, like all right, So how much that laugh was?
Speaker 3: Like Marcus so much? I can't even imagine that, Actually, I think Marcus, I can't imagine imagine somebody saying, like giving saying a joke like set up punchline.
Speaker 1: Then Marcu's going and probably do damage for you. You might go to probably gotta roll a concave after you laugh so you don't get hurt. I got a twelve hour.
Speaker 3: That funny Phoenix. What are you talking about? You mean? Holmes?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, love how I love how Dom is like just a good friend whole time, and he constantly gets cucked by the universe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like all he does is get cut by the That's what that game taught me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I'm That's why I'm made Socio.
Speaker 3: I had everything when I was a kid, but I understood that it was a bad thing and it gets you shot on and sold.
Speaker 1: So I sold it to the government.
Speaker 3: To imagine getting your fucking morals from Gears, I'm not even getting those moral Imagine learning that lesson specifically from Gears.
Speaker 1: That series about sacrifice constantly.
Speaker 3: Like immediately the importance of like Carmarderie, your family. You just get, like, oh, being a good person's bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If Dom was just a kind of a cunt, he wouldn't have went through any of this.
Speaker 3: If Dom didn't care about his wife, and he wouldn't be so broken up about it. Right, Why am I gonna care about my wife? Yeah, there would have been no reason for him to kill himself for nothing.
Speaker 1: Care about people. I'm superior now, I mean better than everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like all right, whatever, bitch, I'll find somebody else, you know, let me see it. Let me see I score on you.
Speaker 3: Let me let me see like.
Speaker 1: Blows he blows his wife's head out and it goes and fucks on your Yeah, mar over brain matter. It's like, dang, that's hardcore.
Speaker 3: Marcus is looking with his hairline, touching his eyebrows, his hairline, and here's ad three is so fucking say.
Speaker 1: I have a small forehead, but that motherfucker's forehead is imagine his forehead. It's not it's not even a quarter of yours. It's insane.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy, Marcus, You're hideous. Leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Anya, that hurts.
Speaker 3: I'm so sad. Get the get the fuck out of your marketism. I'm in the middle of your girl.
Speaker 2: All right, listen, we're talking about cod.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the R n C.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize it.
Speaker 3: Did you see that the grinder app crashed around around the Republican National Convention because so many clocks it gave people were hooking up on grinder.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The CEO came out and he's like, it's the super Bowl. The R and C is is a super Bowl Grinder. That's so damn And it's funny to see the confirmation because this is things that we already knew. It's like, say, oh, Catholicism shuffling around pedophiles, like we all know these things.
Speaker 1: Mega funny that that's real, Like I love that.
Speaker 4: Good for them, they're all like who who other than people that's you know that hate the gays so much, or all the ones shoving all this cock down the throats.
Speaker 3: Obviously it's always that. It's also a.
Speaker 1: Fact that he's like, it's like the super Bowl. It's the super Bowl.
Speaker 4: The CEO came out was like, it's a super Bowl fucking up for Grinder with the rn C. Every time the R and C comes up that they have that sweet convention, his traffic shoots up. And somebody who at the rn C showed an example of all of the members that are on Grinder that you're swiping are feet away, you know what I mean, Like they're they're within the vicinity.
Speaker 3: They're staring at you.
Speaker 4: In fact, so if you if you're a you're a gay person that loves quote unquote straits, because you know, there's these these gay dupers that, yeah, flippers, I didn't know they call that, but I love that.
Speaker 1: Like, but the whole thing is alipper.
Speaker 4: It's I feel like, I feel like it is impossible. I feel like it's you're either if if you're a straight guy that likes to fuck the dudes every once in a while, you're just bisexual.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, there's there's no you.
Speaker 2: Don't you don't flounder between them if you're not like by not.
Speaker 1: Consistently, you can't, Like what the thing is, I think you can. You can have a gay experience. You can, you can, you can, you can try to be in an experiment, right, and you can. You can think, you can think you're gay for a while, but in the back of your mind, you know, your back in mind, you're like, Yo, I'm fucking these guys. I really don't like doing this. I don't know why I'm doing this. Why did you keep doing it?
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I feel like that line crosses way before, like fucking guys multiple times, Like you find that out maybe with like a kiss or or like.
Speaker 1: You know, like a pheromone. How many have done it? Making a straight man have fucked how many games.
Speaker 3: The whole point they're straight, they're bisexually.
Speaker 1: How many gay men have constantly women?
Speaker 3: And that's not that's because it's socially unacceptable to be like what they used to be. I agree they're they're bearding it up.
Speaker 1: I agree. I also know there's gay men that like, oh yeah, I think girls are pretty fine, and it's like, that's not exactly gay. That's that's my argument that you're not exactly gay.
Speaker 4: If you enjoy fucking girls and you swear you're gay, Like, well.
Speaker 1: Here's what I think.
Speaker 3: They're bisexual, but they lean very heavily in one direction. Yeah, that's and that's entirely fine. That's I mean, not for me, like I.
Speaker 1: Think that's evil, but like generally I think that's that's terrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's it's it's such a that is.
Speaker 4: I think that's how bisexuality works. I don't think it's more.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Man, I think you can if you're if you lie once or twice, you're not a liar. But if you if you've gained more than once, not exactly a gay gay.
Speaker 3: I feel like I think if you've done I think, if you've definitely lose count and you're fucking.
Speaker 4: Gay, I think the more. Yeah, if you, of course, of course you have gay tendencies for sure. I think if you if you've more than once been with men, you liked it enough that you wanted to do it again. You liked it enough that you wanted to try again, for sure, because I would think especially a human adult person would be.
Speaker 3: Like their first experience.
Speaker 1: A dog, pretty but pretty.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure you would like while it's happening, you'd probably be like, I'm not really that into this. Like say, if you're at a club or a bar and then you're like, le let's see what happened.
Speaker 1: We get the realization that you finish it up and you're like if you're sucking a guy again.
Speaker 3: If you're a few minutes into getting dicked down, and then you look in the mirror and you're like, oh, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Into this the fifty right, you're about to bust and wait wait wait, wait wait wait nah, things need to change, sir. I'm so sorry, I'm not into this, and then I'm gonna got myself off.
Speaker 1: Stop. First of all, I.
Speaker 4: Don't think any like monkey brain person that's in the middle of sex would just stop. I think they would not and then be like, what have I done?
Speaker 3: And that's how.
Speaker 1: You like, Dang, I just fuck this gay. He's shakings quiver. This guy guy, it's an episode.
Speaker 4: He's blissfully just fucking hemorrhaging, not bliss is so you like hurt him.
Speaker 1: That's not good and then you're like, dag, what am I doing? Let me go out on his face real quicker to get out of here. It's insane.
Speaker 3: It's like the video of the elephants stomped stepping on that guy while he was trying to feed him.
Speaker 4: You know that guy wasn't have been doing horrible ship to him.
Speaker 2: I mean changed my perspective on elephants real quick.
Speaker 1: Hey what about the elephant that killed that woman? And then.
Speaker 3: I assumed that that woman did something wrong. But this guy was genuinely like just tenderly, tenderly feeding well, he was showing us. He was like, this video is crazy because he's it's like toothpast so much. It's one of the craziest videos ever seen.
Speaker 1: You want to see it? No elephant is my favorite.
Speaker 4: Absolute don't want to see.
Speaker 2: You don't want to see an elephant crush man.
Speaker 1: I've definitely seen him do like really fuck things already. I was wanting to pick up a girl on toss her like I actually lift her up the year. Yeah, I'm always like, it didn't do it, It didn't do with any intel attention because of the fact that thought it was playing with.
Speaker 3: Her, Well how do you know that way?
Speaker 1: But you can't say that what was playing with her? Like playing back and forth? I mean, yeah, I can't tell though.
Speaker 3: I was like, gotcha, bitch, you can't read elephant minds. You're not Caesar Milan. But for elephants, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But they're there, Elephant Milan. Elephants are actually really gentle. The problem is that they're just also still elephants or Dumbo. I think.
Speaker 2: Planet that Caesar is a type of dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I guess so, I guess it's a real name. No, his real name is dog Milan. But they were like, dude, that's two on the nose. We're gonna have to change your name for this show. Yeah, hello, I'm dog Malon.
Speaker 3: And then Seizar the Bowning Hunt, you're that you're the guy. Of course, it was like a fucking anyway, I believe that guy exists, Like, it doesn't seem real. He doesn't say that there was a TV show or like Comedy Central or something, right, But I mean like it seemed like, uh, you know, do you ever Assie McGee, you ever see that show. Yeah, yeah, it's like remind he reminded me of like, oh, we'd write him into one of those TV show you.
Speaker 2: Would see on a TV g t A yeah or something, a real show.
Speaker 4: Dog abound with this stupid fucking mullet in Hawaii, you know, probably beating up a bunch of natives, because I'm sure that's all the show was.
Speaker 3: If you talked about you, Hunter, I'm gonna throw this native into a cage.
Speaker 1: Brought to you by Verizon, and then I'm a flying volcano and drop him into the volcano.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this virgin Those volcano episodes are crazy. But Hulk Cogan was at the r n C. He gave a he gave a little speech.
Speaker 4: His speech, he ripped off his shirt, did the whole shtick, and he was like, you know, my daughter still buck blacks, and I know Trump's gonna do something about that.
Speaker 3: Trump's gonna help me.
Speaker 1: He's gonna help me put it, help me get back to my former glory brother or missgenation?
Speaker 4: What's it called miscigenation? Is that right, missigyny?
Speaker 3: So would it be misgenation? I don't I know what you're trying to say, missigiation.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I saw like an idiot right now. I know what you're trying to say.
Speaker 3: Any miscegyeny, mistogyny, No, it's not misogyny.
Speaker 4: No, when when it's inter racial interracial fucking, it's called like miscegyny, it's something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been too long because I've had any of these racist conversations.
Speaker 3: You don't thinking about these things because like it never, it never crosses my mind that issue.
Speaker 2: I think it's missagenation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think, what whatever, brother, I don't know. I don't know interracial fucking anymore.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be in law Trump's gonna do it. Project twenty twenty five, aged forty.
Speaker 1: Oh no a white dude.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, she gave in to her fucking uh who.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a hockey player.
Speaker 4: If you marry a black man, I'm gonna kill myself.
Speaker 3: And she's like, no, dad, stop ya. Honestly, I'm not even joking. This is not like a a slide or anything. I really thought Hulkogan was dead for a while already, Like I just I for some reason just assumed that that was true. He looks dead because I haven't heard anything from him. Since since the Gawker case. Oh yeah, when he like sued Gawker into the ground. That was great, That was really good. What a good time.
Speaker 1: What a fucking guy was so stupid?
Speaker 3: Cocker sucked, so stupid.
Speaker 4: You know, whenever I hear the word Gowker reminds me of that dumb bitch, that fake feminist chick that was like in the in the uber and this dude had a bobble head like this Asian dude. Oh yeah, you're gonna be on Docker and she said like something about the continent. You don't care about that continent of Hawaii and the way she was saying.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 3: It was just a website, like it was like a was under it, and like it was just like a like a family of websites that would just like report and stuff that they had, Like they had this weird like I remember there was one specific article that was like here's every registered gun owner in New York City and it would just docks them. It was like it was the most insane shit ever, like every hate them, like like genuinely, Like there was a point, like I think like they went on TV and liberals and conservatives were.
Speaker 1: Like, you suck. We hate you.
Speaker 3: Finally did the fucking uh the most unified I've ever seen anybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did the fucking the petator.
Speaker 3: Fucking yeah.
Speaker 4: I love that shit, man. That's why I want to get back. I want to get back to that in this country. And I feel like, look, there's a possibility we're on the custom. Okay, okay. So a few presidented things happen. So Trump almost got off and the response was so mid from every corner, Like I was actually kind of shocked. I was thinking there was gonna be more uh, the you know, the people on the right were gonna literally be like like, you know, you ever seen a chicken panic? Like I thought, like I ever have you ever hit a chicken in the Legend of Zelda? Oh yeah, yeah of course.
Speaker 1: So you see them when they're like panicking and shin there's like a little sweat coming off it and ship Like, I thought there was gonna be this doomsday and then I thought the polls were gonna already reflect some ship.
Speaker 4: I thought there was gonna be everything's been kind.
Speaker 3: Of it has been kind of like whatever I was. I think if you if you're online, it's probably like doomsdayish, but you're looking for it, man, but just got.
Speaker 1: To look for it really.
Speaker 4: Yea, even in like on the outs, I was thinking I was gonna see more of a response, and I feel like it was actually since I think since he didn't like get like a bullet wound, like say, having an exit wound or something, really didn't do it for a lot of people. I kind of know what you're talking about, because like the ear thing was almost like kind of I think after a while people.
Speaker 2: Kind of like, you know, like that didn't really it's a pretty lame gun.
Speaker 1: It's a pretty lame wound. Out really comes out like, look at me, it's fucked up, because I I would respect it a little bit. I'm a little keebler.
Speaker 3: Look at me, I'm building cookies in a jury.
Speaker 1: That was bar was actually.
Speaker 4: Beat over that real fast.
Speaker 3: Look at me building cookies. Look at me making cookies in a tree.
Speaker 5: Do you remember when the immigrants were near pepperage farm, remembers pepper that's me.
Speaker 1: Farm.
Speaker 2: I have pepperage and the farm.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get that farm back to the best farm in the world.
Speaker 1: Good on American farm.
Speaker 5: No more air raps taking our pepperage.
Speaker 1: Bro. That's what they every time so nonsensical, they still go nuts and I'm like, they're not even listening.
Speaker 3: I will build a big boat.
Speaker 6: I will, I will find I will slip a little cookies in your pockets if you vote for me, I will slip a little a tiny little elf cookie.
Speaker 3: That might get me, dude, that might get me. Actually, if I woke up the next morning at election and I had like a little little breakfast tree exciting, this is a real deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what. You guys turned coat that easily, I'll be like, Wow, everyone suck coats off already.
Speaker 3: But if you didn't, if you will tomorrow morning with the Keebler elf cookie with you know what, the one with the chocolate glaze on it, a little dribble on it and just resting on your pillow, would you not be like, he's.
Speaker 1: Trump? Did it?
Speaker 3: I didn't do nothing, And then you're like, oh he is him?
Speaker 4: When would you not do that? Would you not be like, no, Trump is.
Speaker 1: My core scared?
Speaker 3: Would you not literally spawn maca hat? Do you remember this is a specific this is a specific thing. But oh man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was my New York.
Speaker 3: I know that I haven't seen it here, but there were these like kind of like these breakfast kind of pastry things were like these crumbly thing you would they were supposed to happen with, like coffee, But there are these crumb crumbly like s shaped kind of things.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm talking.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was like entimens or what, but like sounds like it a damn whatever.
Speaker 3: I've been looking for these things and I can't find and then they're so they're really delicious in a bland way. I think you would like them. Actually, I love I love things. I can find them, I'll bring some because they're fucking weirdly good. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: I love things and I hate it. I don't because I get made fun of for like I like. I like. I like things too, I like flavorful things. But I also have a serious love for this blandness. Like I'd go to I'd go to like Chinese buffets and get chicken and brockel the white.
Speaker 3: Right, I go to the Chinese get the fortune cookie. That's it, paint, put a.
Speaker 1: Little bit, put a little bit of milk inside, don't I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't take the fortune out either. It's the best part. I have a little piece of paper that I slip at each one of them.
Speaker 1: It says, get on it, and I love it. I love It's my favorite thing to do. I sneak little slurs and the fortune cookies, dude eating with a nice bowl of milk, the less mister Trump, president, mister president, mister former president whatever.
Speaker 4: The emphasis on and the f slur was magnificent. Could you could you elaborate on how you feel so strongly about that word.
Speaker 2: I think it's got a nice couple of g's in there.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite double swear. I don't say any other one in public.
Speaker 4: But that's when sorry, you don't think you don't think nuggets are better?
Speaker 1: What you call me?
Speaker 3: You're uh?
Speaker 4: And then then the they shot me.
Speaker 1: The crowd, the crowd, The crowd's yelling, so they shot me. Crowd is yelling so loud, you're taking thunder Damn the timestamp down. It's like shot in the back by Bartop, not by Turtless. And he's like, have you ever seen that? Were you talking about Turtless? Yeah? And Go gets shot in the back by Turtless and it's it's super It's like way more Vistil than the others has ever been?
Speaker 4: Is that from the tree of my I haven't seen that since I was a kid.
Speaker 1: You guys gonna be actually never saw that movie.
Speaker 3: You never saw it? No, I just remember seeing turtles in the games and being like, who they?
Speaker 1: Why are you? Why are you fucking dark colored? Why are you doing in my fucking game? Is in the dragon Ball ball game, you know, like go koids.
Speaker 3: I mean there's there are some Gokids in that game. There are there are characters that are just Gokus. Yes, that's it, turtlet is and they're Gokids.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. I don't know what I say? Is that inaccurate? Is that sucking?
Speaker 3: Uh? What?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: It's still Goku?
Speaker 3: Never mind? Never mind.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say the fucking g t Goku.
Speaker 3: And then there's Vegeta's brother, who's a he's a he's a veg gro vagina.
Speaker 1: He's a little cut.
Speaker 3: He's like China, what a scouter on your ass power level?
Speaker 1: It's it's two.
Speaker 3: We're watching the dragon Ball scene where oh my god, wow, that actually looks like Goku is fucking being shot up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like.
Speaker 3: Sonny at the toll booth like actually son.
Speaker 4: And then what he says himself, Look, look how I massacred my boy myself, myself.
Speaker 3: Look how I massacred my little go coin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that must be really confusing if you've never seen the Tree of Mite. And then you're like, why wait, Goku with the super Saint, with with the with the fucking the freezer, the freezer. Yeah yeah, why is he blasting?
Speaker 1: Actually yeah?
Speaker 3: I actually darker. Also, I think what I thought when I saw him in the game was like, oh, this must be like, I don't know, some weird movie where there's like an alternate Like my thought was like alternate future kind of movie where like Goku was like a turned into a saying, like like a normal saying kind of warlord. Like Also Goku black too, right, Yeah, there's black. So many fucking gokoids, man, there's enough of them that they need a sub category. They do because it's not really piccoloids. There's Namox. There is no no because Nail literally is a copy of pic that's the only one, and they fuse they still actually look a little different.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 3: Nail looks exactly like do that's it, though, only it's only nailed.
Speaker 1: Do they only nail all the other exactly, Like, you're gonna be you're gonna look at it, you're gonna be just stressed out.
Speaker 3: It's been a long time.
Speaker 4: But like, yeah, nails, I'm sure you're right, but I just don't remember seeing nail as Oh that looks literally like pickles. It's probably I'm thrown off by something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we're We're fifty minutes and just talk about, Oh, the Halo show is dead, which is I'm really happy about, you know, at least one thing, one thing, but the show is dead.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna like that. We're not gonna like that.
Speaker 2: But like I think, dude, I really good. Yeah, Like I don't know anybody who was sad about this.
Speaker 1: I actually did he did?
Speaker 3: Actually, Oh, yeah you didn't see of course you didn't, because why would you watch it?
Speaker 1: Why would you watch it?
Speaker 3: Oh, the Garbiter is one of the main characters in the second season, and he dies immediately. I don't know that's true.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: Uh no, it's not. It's like a different alternate like which all also like who cares at that point?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: So he really no he didn't? Did it really die?
Speaker 1: I look up.
Speaker 3: You don't have to watch it, but you can look up like a Halo show. Arbiter dies. It is the fucking stupidest ship. I stopped watching instantly, by the way, the second they land on the ring he dies.
Speaker 4: I stopped watching when he was in like an entire episode, like, well not maybe the entire episode, but they're doing that whole firefight and he was not in his uh uh his and his uh his armor.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I was kind of like, I don't need to see this.
Speaker 4: And then I was seeing the explanation why they did that too, because they were explaining as if they were two different entities, like the millneare armor right, is like is almost.
Speaker 3: His master chief, and this John Nigga is not the master chief. And I'm like, I'm sorry, what what I they? Yeah, I mean he said that. I believe him.
Speaker 4: Now, it's really it's no, that's bad. That's actually really strange. I guess I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't people.
Speaker 4: I guess a lot of people stopped watching it because I didn't.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 4: I didn't even hear a lot of people complain about that.
Speaker 3: Uh at that point. It was nobody cared at that point, But I didn't even give a ship.
Speaker 4: It's just weird to see people just.
Speaker 3: Not what if we made Mega Man a pedophile, It's like, what do you doing?
Speaker 4: I want, I do really do wonder about those executive decisions of hiring people who don't care about the actual like original the IP.
Speaker 1: It's really strange. I like the show that, like because in the Games are Chief, Chief is fueled by plot armor, but Chief is not killing elites the way that it depicts them can in the world, Like in the world you beat the funk out of elites, like real actuality, elites would throw around spartans, so it would be more.
Speaker 3: Like legendary, like you're playing it on the higher heardest difficulty, you know, where it would be hard to deal with most of those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fact that they can jump up like a few stories is pretty insane. Yeah, it would be.
Speaker 4: I mean everybody, especially when you're talking about an FPS man, everything has to be kind of because you would.
Speaker 1: Get grazed ahead by one pistol bullet and you'd be like, I don't feel.
Speaker 3: They should make a They should make a real estic call of duty where if you get shot in the knee, you get you get wheeled off into into an infirmary for three to three to seven months, and then you get shipped home to your wife.
Speaker 4: You crazy, I play the.
Speaker 1: Would not do you think you'd play that ship? And then you'd be like, dude, playing to finish it, right, you do? You do one time to finish it. You'd be like, that ship was so depressing, Please don't play that game. It would be the same. It's the same funny. It's not funny.
Speaker 3: It's the same philosophy that like from soft games do when like you when boss kills you, and then you have to run all the way back. Yeah, that's kind of the thing. It's like you get shot, Okay, now you got to go into the infirm of.
Speaker 1: You for a little bit.
Speaker 3: You have to go go home to your wife, your wife cheats on you, and then you can come back to war. I kind of like you lost. I kind of like that. It's like Semi iron Man, where if you get like an actual headshot or if you get killed, you have to start over to start the game over.
Speaker 1: Doom Doom play sixteen. Yeah I want to start over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and everybody's thing.
Speaker 4: But that's that's what I mean, Like, it's it's the iron Man challenge that you if you die, which I would never do that ever.
Speaker 3: I got pretty far into twenty sixteen actually, and then I died and I was like, okay, yeah, and then you were trying. I actually never played it again. It was like the last time I played it, you don't I don't have the chakra for that.
Speaker 1: Like the.
Speaker 3: I got so far into and I was like, oh man, it's going good, and then the right one I was feeling good.
Speaker 4: You know, you know what deters me one time. It was especially because there's no checkpoints in old school Capcom games. You had to like ribbon it or you had to do you had to go out of your way to save. If you did not save, you're fucked. So I was just like, I was so good at any Musha Warlords.
Speaker 1: I was so good.
Speaker 4: I was just like, oh, I'm gonna I'm gonna speed run this, I'm gonna kill it. I was so good at the game that I made one clerical error where there's a puzzle the water's filling up in this one thing and your partner, the ninja chick, has to like figure out the puzzle so you don't drown. I fucked up and didn't even consider that. I'm like, oh wait, I have to, like, I actually panicked and I lost, and to be fair, yeah, to be fair, it's not ultra far into the game, but it's far enough from like, I'm not doing that again. I was so fucking annoyed that I didn't even consider that, Ill, there's something that I might actually lose that that's not combat.
Speaker 1: Not too confident, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of like, you know, like in a Mario game, the biggest threat is falling in a hole, Like that's actually the biggest threat. You're not gonna like get You're not You're not gonna you can so easily avoid any actual threats about well, I mean, if we're talking about To me, it's always been like, even as.
Speaker 1: How old is Peach, it's a grown woman.
Speaker 4: I think at least I feel like she's I literally have no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look that up. Look that up.
Speaker 3: Look up how old Princess Peach. It's really upsetting, gonna come knock on my door right like thirty two. Mario is thirty two and balding, and uh, Peach is fourteen. I probably because that's especially it's it's Japan. Yeah, oh what yes, what do you see? What do you see?
Speaker 1: My nigga? What what is it? He's likely between her mid early Okay.
Speaker 4: That's a white gap.
Speaker 2: That's a wide, wide gap.
Speaker 1: She's likely fish.
Speaker 4: Go get it, go get Oh he's say what he comes out of hiding just for that.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. I heard Peach is available.
Speaker 4: I heard pe Oh my god, they told me.
Speaker 3: But like whatever, she's only a sixteen years old. Mario trying to dissuade Cody Coke from sleeping with Princess Peach. Just fucking.
Speaker 4: Well, please please call mease you please?
Speaker 1: Are there not to sleeping with this miner? Oh, thank you, Mari for letting me know. Maria, thank you. And I don't know how he sounds that immediately.
Speaker 3: Grabs her, puts her under his arm, and it gets you. Hear the fucking door closing. Whow Just.
Speaker 1: You see Mario so sad?
Speaker 3: He dies from sad. That's him crying.
Speaker 1: Whoa, it's so sad.
Speaker 2: It's a tragic story.
Speaker 1: Do you think Yoshi? You think that Yoshi a killer bitner? Do you think that.
Speaker 2: Yoshi has the capacity to orgas him?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So Biden might step down, that's true, he might be gone.
Speaker 2: I actually didn't hear what you said. I actually heard what did you say? Explain yourself?
Speaker 3: Minority Ken, the the dinosaur with the tongue.
Speaker 1: Do you think Yoshi, with his abilities from smash bros, the combat oriented Yohan could kill yeah? I think yea, yeah kill chief. I think expect she could kill anybody. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think there is a single person Yoshi wouldn't have missed.
Speaker 1: It would have been an egg. Could you imagine boom missing, missing, missing.
Speaker 7: And then the eggs is there, there's a dinosaur on that roof, and no one's addressed in, no one's addressed, and then there's just an egg.
Speaker 1: Just it's just secret Service.
Speaker 3: The Secret Service noticed the dinosaur on the roof, but didn't think anything of it, because I guess it doesn't I mean they thought it was quote unquote cute and adorable.
Speaker 4: Would that not be more plausible? No, Like, seriously, some crazy dinosaur looking thing on the roof.
Speaker 1: He'd be like, what the funk? If I saw a yoch and the roof, I would not stop. I'm screaming that's a yochie.
Speaker 4: I would, But think about it, you could not a guy with a rifle versus some mythical dinosaur. I feel like not acting on the dinosaur makes more sense than not acting on.
Speaker 3: Because you'd be like, oh, that's clearly, that's clearly a hologram. I saw him.
Speaker 1: I saw Did you play the Yochi's Island curser? If I saw him lining up an egg throw with the freaking art cursor and I'm like, yo, guys, that's a Yoshi. I'm not playing, that's a Yochi. But when I'm like, be like, shut the funk up, Like I'm like, look up there, what do you see up there? They'll be like, I see a stupid bullshit. That's a fucking green dinosaur that egg aiming amy at somebody. Do you not see the cursor on the President's head? And they'd be like that's impossible. It'd be splat.
Speaker 3: Should should I check out this minority?
Speaker 1: He's bothered.
Speaker 4: He's bothering me. This minority's bothering.
Speaker 6: Even the little dinosaur on that roof over there with the hilarious little gun.
Speaker 1: He's so curious.
Speaker 2: Ow Yoshi assassinating the presidents?
Speaker 1: Can you see? People were saying that it was not a bullet that got him, but like the telepropat did you see all those people saying that I didn't buy that.
Speaker 3: I did see a video of a guy recording it from the angle where you would have been able to see his ear.
Speaker 1: Get fucked up.
Speaker 3: But the minute the you know, the clip of the clip of that happening where he's about to start talking about the chart, the second Trump starts talking about that, he turns the camera to himself and he goes like this. And I can't even imagine how much hatred you you should have for yourself if you miss that, Like like if you you had to engage in like this brief period of narcissism and you missed out having probably one of the most amous pieces of footage and all.
Speaker 4: Of Americans you can sell for hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he literally lost so much money not doing that, and that that is a lesson of vanity.
Speaker 1: It is. That's crazy. I didn't know that. Of course you're there, you're recording it.
Speaker 4: I've never I've always hated that at the very no, I've always hated I was going to try to see if there was some sort of exception.
Speaker 1: I've it curious.
Speaker 2: I do it sometimes for content reasons, because we're content people, and we need to do that.
Speaker 1: If I'm like watching something on stage, if it's something like if we're at a party or something, I've filled some motherfuckers, I might get in the shot.
Speaker 3: Now myself, Like I was here looking at the stupid ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that, curious and curious, sir, curious and curious, curious.
Speaker 3: He did it. It was Kingston, get him? It was it was he literally calls you on stage of the rn C. I think the Snark Dank podcast has something to do with it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I'm not saying you should get him, but I'm not saying you should.
Speaker 1: We would grow a lot of resources people that follow us afterwards. We'd also be in vain.
Speaker 3: Our lives would be unlivable, like we would have to move and all sorts.
Speaker 4: Of it would suck so badly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be really bad.
Speaker 4: And we'd have to start recording him remotely again. We all lived together in the same wherever, in fucking Bermuda or some ship, I don't know where.
Speaker 1: What the fun will we go? Well, well, Kingston Jamison, my one true arrival, my one true rival.
Speaker 3: You finally figured out. Oh we got to talk about this before we forget about the the mccaffee ye time travel. Yeah, you know that period, that asshole that did he kill himself and he died. I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I mean both, I mean the McAfee.
Speaker 3: I can't remember if he remember.
Speaker 2: I think he remember choked on a sausage, probably because I remember.
Speaker 4: He was into some weird ships. It was probably a sovage.
Speaker 3: It was actually a penis because he he there's a document that.
Speaker 2: Came he said, that's a somberly. It was actually a penis.
Speaker 1: This guy, what is he?
Speaker 3: What do you draculoid?
Speaker 4: Yeah, jaculae, blackloid, black euloid.
Speaker 3: He's blackloid. That just sounds like a slur.
Speaker 4: Yeah you fu yeah, you fucking blackalloid, black ooid.
Speaker 3: That's real.
Speaker 4: It's a black black joid. I bet black black guy from a from a from a rogue one. Didn't they call him like a negroid or something? I don't think so, I swear they didn't. I thought when they're like, oh you have a negroid, you have a knee joyd And then was like, no, I.
Speaker 3: Don't, this is a joyd.
Speaker 4: I just I just have a little black I'm a little it's not even fully black. I'm kind of a little bit more on the blue steel.
Speaker 1: Come, I'm afraid. I'm afraid of Android.
Speaker 3: He's more dark cobals than anything and anything. Yeah, whatever, Negroid. Anyway, this this time travel did you do a long time ago? You know a little bit more about the finery jails of this Yeah.
Speaker 4: So this McAfee dude that he's done some wild stuff. He said he he had a tattoo about saying he didn't kill himself or something before he died. Some crazy shit with this guys. And then so four years ago he said that let me let me pull it up. I'm just gonna pull it up ro fast because I know I okay, here it is right here. So John McAfee when he died, he tweeted out this Russia's first time traveler has returned.
Speaker 3: Guess what he said?
Speaker 4: First one, let me preface this was in July eighteenth of twenty twenty, So, okay, guess what he said. In September, Biden is medically diagnosed as unfit for office and quits. They discovered that the DNC has legal power to choose a replacement without a national vote.
Speaker 3: Weird, huh.
Speaker 4: You'll never guess who they chose, and that piece of shit never disclosed who they chose, So who do you think they chose.
Speaker 1: They're talking about this year. We're talking about twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: So here's the thing he didn't He didn't specify what year. So he's obviously probably talking about September twenty twenty. But we're gonna ignore that. We're gonna ignoral logic. He's actually talking about twin twenty four. So he just got the dates a little bit wrong.
Speaker 1: Well, he does have COVID. Yeah. Actually, also people understand so if time and people with the theory of it is that people can't go back in time. Of course, time is set in stone, like even if you can traverse the time stream, you would go to another reality, you wouldn't go to the one behind me.
Speaker 4: Of course, it's it's impossible to sickle goal because the ship would be disrupted all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as soon as as soon as we figure out how to do it, we would just break the time. Everything would be they would every second would be followed up unless its branch the way it exists without the universe going to shit. I don't think you.
Speaker 4: Can actually, theoretically, at any point actually go back in time. I think the only thing that even makes even a remote bit of plausible sense going either forward or just yeah.
Speaker 3: Parallel, I feel like you can only go forward.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but even with that, even the idea of that right now is ridiculous. But if we were even theorizing at all, it can only because going backwards it just can't make sense quantifiably. But anyway, John McAfee's onto something.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's out of something. Because we were gonna choose who's who is the surprising you'll never guess who's then, See what I hate.
Speaker 4: About There's so much I hate about that because it's like it could only be one person. It could only be actually one person as of right how it would have went down, especially if it was that close to the election as it.
Speaker 3: Is now.
Speaker 1: European jigglow. But I guess not what's his name again?
Speaker 4: That fucking what's that guys name?
Speaker 3: Rob Schneider? Rob Schneider becomes president?
Speaker 1: I my first lawssination.
Speaker 3: No one gives a ship.
Speaker 1: I think I think he would get shot immediately as soon as it's what she would.
Speaker 3: Probably I think his daughter would.
Speaker 4: I imagine his daughter hates her to hate hates him. Yeah, She's like, I don't know anything about her other than you know her band that she I.
Speaker 1: Don't even know.
Speaker 3: I don't even know that that's true. I thought, you're just oh no, no, she was. She has that band you know that, you know that song x'es. And O's like, oh.
Speaker 4: Daughter, yeah, no, no, no, what the yeah, that's Rob Sneyder's daughter. And I was like, oh, I didn't know they actually had talent in their family.
Speaker 1: So a king is Rob Schneider's daughter. My secretary of defense is gonna be a coupla the Raging Demon, and a Kuma walks out on the stage.
Speaker 3: If a Kuma was our fucking dude, I'd be like, you can't you can't have that.
Speaker 1: You can't have a They can be an army shorts on right now, Wow, then you can be an army yup, could be an army yes, absolutely, yes, absolutely, you know the canon have punting island and blowing up right yea, Like he can't cannon, that's insane.
Speaker 3: A Kuma would if he wanted to take over the world, he easily could. But I think he just wants to just I just think he wants to read power havoc on the most powerful people. I think that's all he cares about. You guys think Michael Jackson could have been president if you want.
Speaker 1: To, Yes, yes, in the seventies one, I think even in the nineties. Yeah, no, no, not nineties, early nineties, I think so.
Speaker 3: I think actually probably in the two.
Speaker 4: I think he has too many fans man like and and to the point where people, you know, the good old boys on the on the on the right side, I think they'll vote for any because I think the only reason they like Trump is because of his uh chauvinism and the the cult of personality. I don't think they care anything about because obviously it ain't about policies he talked to any of these people.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh, man, I want healthcare and I want lower taxes. I'm like, okay, then why do you keep voting this way? So it's not about that.
Speaker 4: It's about this guy seems cool, just like some people that I know.
Speaker 1: When Trump got raised right Alas got his head exploded, people were like, that's my present, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, what did he doot? I was like, but exactly though, right, it's like fifty mega qualified. Somebody said mega qualified.
Speaker 1: That he could be much Uncle got shot. That's what I mean about it.
Speaker 3: These people are like, so that's that's that's my prediction. I think it's fifty cent. Yeah, I think they're gonna they're gonna throw fifty cent in there.
Speaker 1: A few days ago that I was a Carlon thing. Right, Carlon was just doing one of his usual things, talking about how fuck the planet is and how much more fun it will be by the time we exist, which was right almost by everything.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 1: I was like, George Carlin is such a conservative? Chat who said that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I swear to god that comments on YouTube people were saying.
Speaker 2: Chat whatever, like YouTube comments on me.
Speaker 1: I was like, where is this man conservative? Look?
Speaker 4: It might be a really it might be one of those jokes that you can't read because it's it's text, you know how you need to hear the sarcast people say, yeah, it could. Yeah, because the conservative person I ever seen probably well, of course, But like that's why I wonder. I wonder that's why I wonder if that was like a sarcastic tweet, because, like I said, sometimes the sarcasm you can't read it.
Speaker 3: And yeah, there's there's no shot that that's like that that is such a far that's too stupid for me to even believe that anybody believes it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm trying to think of the closest thing you could get.
Speaker 3: Really was is like a mischaracterization of some of his arguments where he's talking about soft language and he stops, like, what is so bad about saying, ah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's not even like I can say that's it.
Speaker 1: That is. I think that's a liberal person principle. They tried to adopt it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they tried to, even though it turns out obviously that's not what they actually cared about at all.
Speaker 1: I mean, a weird concept. In general.
Speaker 4: It's like, well, I get politically correct language, I get it, I get why, I get why.
Speaker 1: It should be used. But I think in context where you're trying to really figure out problems and fix things. My god, you see what happened?
Speaker 3: Did you see AOC's Instagram live? Actually?
Speaker 4: I want what do you say?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: That would have been dope? Right?
Speaker 3: That would have been dope?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 4: I I really unfortunately not Okay what happens?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 2: It was the It was the worst thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: She was basically talking about how like, we can't get a new guy in here. We can't.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, she completely They wagged the dog on her so hard. Yeah, they fucking they fucking they whipped this ship out of her.
Speaker 3: Had she have the fucking grand piano dangling over her or something, because like she just seemed so uncomfortable, And the whole time I can't even count how many times she said I'm not trying to say or I'm not saying, or like I might be wrong. It was literally I'm not even exaggerating. And trust me when I say this, I'm not exaggerating. I think she said, I'm not here to say this, I'm not here to say that. I think no less than a hundred times. It was crazy. It's like at two hours of just nothing.
Speaker 4: Do you remember not that long ago, might even been on the last episode where I said the attitude of her might be a good idea as a president, somebody with that type of vigor. Yeah, with what I heard about in that and what you're explaining, I was like, oh, yeah, nevermind, I completely resentd anything that I said is the most docile person I think I've seen.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, Like it wor it's like.
Speaker 4: Oh, remember the squad remember that ship. I'm like, what the fuck happened? They're all like, oh, Palestine getting absolutely decimated.
Speaker 3: And they're like, yeah, so here's here's my pitch. I think it's I think it's fifty cent that elephant that stomped on that guy get I think he's a pretty good can he knows how to get things.
Speaker 4: Fifty so fifty elephant twenty twenty four fifty.
Speaker 2: A criminal elephant twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Double.
Speaker 4: That was such a stupid shirt. I would love to see that, you know.
Speaker 1: Because people will read the shirt and be like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: What what context?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: What does this mean.
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 4: Yeah, who's on your ticket?
Speaker 1: Who's your ticket? Yeah? Have but real humans? Right?
Speaker 3: Very cool, very cool with the with the waving, I.
Speaker 4: Think I can get it out with the noise.
Speaker 1: Because it is really not loud. I'm sorry, I mean it's it's.
Speaker 4: It's not not loud.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think bo Obama good toys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, isn't both dead?
Speaker 3: He must be?
Speaker 1: It's not?
Speaker 3: Is both dead?
Speaker 1: Is he dead? That's fine? Resurrections the thing? Okay, So boa Obama's corpse Okay, so Obama Obama I don't know this is gonna be a real I don't think this might be a good president.
Speaker 3: Maybe's husband Christ Oh my god. Okay, So Jared Foegel, he's he's going out of prison, right, there's no way he's going out of prison, I think so, I think.
Speaker 1: So, don't tell you no, no, no, no, no, that's true. Let me look it up.
Speaker 4: Why are you trying to ruin my Fu'm sorry, let me look it up.
Speaker 1: Why are you trying to ruin my day? Actually gave me a little flash of like there's no hope left in this world. I can't I please, don't let that be true. Please don't let that be true. Don't let that be true.
Speaker 4: Don't let that be true, because that actually I think I might give up if we can't even.
Speaker 3: Heard Fogo, former face of Subway, scheduled for prison release in twenty twenty nine, so it's actually a while. That's the felons can run for president. So we've established like they just can't vote, that's it. Yeah, they just can't vote, can't vote, but they can be fucking president. That is so fucking funny.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, so I think a Fogel, Who's who's the VP White Steam.
Speaker 3: Obviously, Cody co. Oh my god, Fogo Co.
Speaker 4: That's kind of sound.
Speaker 3: There's a ring to it.
Speaker 2: Foco Cooego joint their joint venture.
Speaker 4: That that that goes. It's like when like, yeah, yeah, it was like a because, yeah that works.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like it too.
Speaker 4: I'm good that that actually works. You guys can have that free Fog twenty twenty four. That's another shirt it up.
Speaker 3: I I think I want.
Speaker 4: Which would be the worst ticket ever. It's two people that were at the R and C. It would be Hogan and Kid Rock.
Speaker 3: Hogan and kid Rock. That's a great alternative ticket. Dude, what about wide neck and long Neck?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't believe those people.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course, of course you forgot about them. I can't believe you. You somehow pulled that memory from your head. I don't know. I think I saw it recently. Something something about that. Something they've been on my mind.
Speaker 4: I hate long neck so much. I can't stand that kid like you just it's so gross. But like, there's something about the white neck that I'm like, there's something about him that I'm like, Dude, his bill is incredible.
Speaker 3: He's he's got a crazy build. His sliders are all over the place. He's got a wild build. I love that, like the he's not tailored for any boss at all.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, Like.
Speaker 4: It's funny that, like RPG sliders are actually real.
Speaker 3: It's just like uncommon to see people or and that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just.
Speaker 3: Man, Well I'm finding all sorts of ship that I can't use. That guy. That guy's great.
Speaker 4: So I hope he made I hope he made a bag from all that bullshit and long, yeah, I felt you're probably right. And I feel like they lost me when they were when they were saying something next matter. I can't remember what it was, and I'm like, come on, nigga, you black, you can't.
Speaker 3: You can't like you can't.
Speaker 4: Don't parody black lives matter like it was it was. It was it a point too where like it wasn't that you know, the George floydsch was going on something like.
Speaker 3: That, Oh they wouldn't have got him, And it was like, well, yeah.
Speaker 1: Javins don't got that much bout it away behind him, so we do it could handle it. Anything that's so that that could handle another ticket, another ticket that can handle whatever.
Speaker 4: So fuck I can't remember, so no, that's too old of a reference mark firm, and a lot of people don't remember that guy.
Speaker 1: But let's just do.
Speaker 4: Let's do because I want Derek Chauvin.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I want there. I want Chauven chau Chauvin Raven written, Redhouseven written.
Speaker 4: Do you have to be thirty five to be a VP?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, because because the matter, this matter, so we're gonna, we're gonna is not old enough.
Speaker 4: He has a fake ID.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the idea is maybe he's thirty have no, I actually have no idea because he was twenty.
Speaker 2: Five and ten was seventeen. How old is back in what year?
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 3: She's twenty six now and she was sixteen, so ten years ago, so he's definitely she's twenty six.
Speaker 4: She's twenty six now, so she was sixteen or seventeen.
Speaker 3: I was seventeen.
Speaker 4: Oh so that was nine years ago. Yeah, okay, so it might be he might he might just be clear if he was twenty six at the time. Yeah, he was twenty five, So it depends on the month. And like, damn, it's so close.
Speaker 3: It is really close.
Speaker 4: You see, by the time he's supposed to be sworn, and I think we'll just give it on this.
Speaker 3: He's good. It's the best news he's heard all week that he qualifies for this election. He can all yeah, he can despardon himself of everything. Well, I guess he's not.
Speaker 4: Gonna get in trouble. Like it's not like, no, what's your face is pressing charges or anything? Right, which is like I feel like that that would have been. I'm glad that it seems like she's grown up and matured and she's not like she's just speaking her truth and she's not doing that thing like I'm gonna like just do a rampage of lawsuits and all this ship where I'm like, like, Rachel's nothing.
Speaker 3: A lot of times when that happens, it's.
Speaker 4: More of a it's just like I'm just trying to get some money and I'm like, it's not about justice, And I hate that.
Speaker 1: But I'm so bad for her because she's clearly had a bad experiences, like a lot of batsmens growing up in her life.
Speaker 4: She grew up so fucking stupid, like the stuff that she was sur browning herself with, like yeah, you so many of those girls getting those fuck it was like the Kick thing just happened recently, these dumb fucking chick with the fake ID and then these guys on that party, right, Yeah, that part, like the whole thing was.
Speaker 2: That when they kicked her off on on stream because.
Speaker 3: She was like I don't know if she got kicked out. It was just a guy in one video of like some party. It's like we're just like, how old are you in It's like seventeen, It's like, how'd you get in here? Oh?
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that one.
Speaker 4: It was probably the one that I saw was probably like the one hundredth one that day or something, right, which I still can you believe that Destiny got banned like for a month from kick or something.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: Tears dude see him a viscerating boogie on like.
Speaker 3: I watched it.
Speaker 4: I actually I watched it, and I made I made a video actually was supposed to drop that. I got a little lazy, but I finished it, uploaded it. Did make a thumbnail. I watched the him getting uh it cut short because of the knife thing and did I watched that because I was like this is I was actually about to click out of it and I'm so glad I didn't because when Destney came on, the real boogie came out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he was being all docile. He was being all like, yeah, this is the real media, this is steam will like get the fuck like that soft defeatist, like pity me thing.
Speaker 3: I was so angry I'm gonna do I'm I'm gonna donate a charity because oh, Saint Jude's and Juds because I really and you know, I could be wrong. I would like you guys say correct me on this if but uh, you know, I really think Saint Juds is doing amazing work and yeah it's just true. Fact check me out.
Speaker 4: And then Destiny was like, I don't give a fun I'm not gonna fact check you on this. Don't stupid shut the fuck out. Actually, it was the one time where I was like every Destney being an evil villain, I was totally like on board.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like totally everything that he's perfectly. I was like, I'm a I'm a fan today totally.
Speaker 4: I was like I was like I would have I would have shaken his hand after it would be like, well, good show, good show.
Speaker 1: I think he's I think he's definitely entertaining.
Speaker 4: To say the least, He's definitely entertained, especially when he has his little tangents.
Speaker 1: I love it, Yeah, I love him talking to Dave Ruben, Dave Room just being like Dave Ruben having nothing to say about like because Dave Room, oh boilets potical.
Speaker 3: With all due respect, you're pushing so far. This isn't about This isn't about liberal, conservative, left right or anything. Dave Rubin as a human being is one of the stupidest people I have ever I've ever gazed into the eyes of dude. Like I remember locking eyes with him once and I remember being like, oh my god, you didn't see anything, did it was? It was like nothing was home. It was like when you see like a.
Speaker 1: Like a microwave in an alley. That's good.
Speaker 2: It really felt like that is.
Speaker 1: A perfect Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really I don't know how to explain that further, but like trust like trust me what I say. It is like it's exactly missing.
Speaker 1: You have no clue, you.
Speaker 3: You are no better than the people you're asking him to be.
Speaker 4: And he's like, well, I just saw I hate it. First of all, I hate it. I hate like he destiny vindicated himself. He asked about why don't you guys condemn is specifically talking about like a Dave Dave Ruben disabout January, Yeah, just about it. And he's like, and then they wouldn't Will Will like about to say, like trying to be like it's not the same. It's just like, stop wasting our time, dude, you're defeated.
Speaker 1: And got me so mad.
Speaker 4: He got me all his tweets, all of fucking Dave Ruben's tweets these he has all these violent he does.
Speaker 3: That's what. So that's what I'm like, why are you on this panel?
Speaker 4: And it's like, hey, hey, hey Piers Morgan, either your team are so stupid and won't vet these people, or he knows how fucking absolutely stupid Dave Ruben is and this is gonna be great content, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So he got me so upset because he was like it was just a lot of He was like, you're doing what isms And it's like, so the fuck are you? Well you're literally doing the same thing back then, like what about like doing what about? And he's like you're He's like, you're doing the same thing, Like like what I'm doing is I'm asking for them to acknowledge their wrongs as well. Yeah, peers, if I'm if I'm being put on grand stage to acknowledge my wrongs, which let me, let me explain my personal presence. It's kind of unforger someone died. It's very unfortunate someone died. You're gay, and it's and it's a bit hyperbolic to try to shoot the president at the same time, that's my public statement. It's a public statement.
Speaker 3: It's all.
Speaker 4: It's the whole situation is fucked. But I I am completely with people crying about destiny, you know, doing their hypocrisy things. They obviously don't care, you know, like the first and foremost that's the thing. The biggest thing is the hypocrisy. They don't care about political violence at all. They don't care about like oh, the Kyle Rittenhouse shooting those people, like one of them was a bad guy, the other ones weren't bad and they but they still whatever. They're all liberal cups anyway for.
Speaker 1: Just saying stop, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: They're all fake.
Speaker 4: And then number two, I just don't care. I just don't care about I don't I'm like, I'm just there's there's no point in pretending.
Speaker 3: It's like, why am I happy? Why do I have to the political thing?
Speaker 4: The political it's stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they should have had gainer battles. Whoever is the best gainer wins the the best gainer. I like that. Okay, do gainers whoever best? You gotta apologize right now, You're like, okay, you got a better gainer to me, man, you got to shake hands. I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Things will be better and Churn.
Speaker 1: Morgan has to do a gainer. You can't say no.
Speaker 4: PRIs Morgan pissed me off because he when he's not on his show, he actually completely is like, oh yeah, the plight of the Palestinian blah blah blah, everything's fucked. He's very reasonable, and then on this show he has to be all like kind of snarky and.
Speaker 3: Be all like, oh, I'm so offended by everything.
Speaker 2: Hey, And I'm like this British that's why I don't like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like I've heard him speak outside of his show and he's like, oh, his ticks are very reasonable, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like you, I was like, I can't.
Speaker 4: It's all like, dude, television, stop watching this ship.
Speaker 3: It's all performative.
Speaker 1: The fact that television is a real thing is crazy to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know who the fuck watches it. Questions, Yeah, Papa Jesus wrote in remember you can write in your questions, uh to Patreon, a compass, a snarktank and if you if you don't do that, we'll kill you. Papa Jesus routing, and he says hello to the podcast. They got my inner monologue to start using the N word. If you could, if you could imbue, any species would be with you. It's too late, it's too late. Could if you could imbue any species with human level sentience, what would you choose?
Speaker 8: And why?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Because then they won't be dogs anymore. They won't become No, no, they would be our enemies.
Speaker 3: Probably.
Speaker 4: No, they will absolutely be like you saw that episode of Rick and Morty, right, It basically be that they're like, oh, look at what they're doing to us.
Speaker 3: Oh, they cut our balls off.
Speaker 1: I guess for me, I would just treat a dog or respect for everybody. Else will be like, no, you're still my dog, and I'd be like, oh, it's not a good idea. Be kidding. Bees actually be a good idea. No, No, insects, there's too many of them.
Speaker 4: We need bees, so like I feel like they need to communicate. Hey, guys, we're doing things that so your food can be here. There's really there's not a lot of species elements. There's not a lot of species that wouldn't seek revenge on us. I think elephant's a good point. Elephants would be unstoppable.
Speaker 3: Elephts would be fucking imagine elephant.
Speaker 4: They have a high Elephants with elephant guns.
Speaker 1: Elephant with elephant make guns and like their size.
Speaker 4: Like they just fucking yeah, they tighten fall gun.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's not good man, definitely definitely not fishes.
Speaker 3: An elephant gun lung by.
Speaker 1: Imagine an sorry to shoot you and you were just the wind afterwards.
Speaker 3: Imagine an elephant wrapping its trunk around a normal AK forty seven, burying it in your mouth and pulling the trigger.
Speaker 4: Damn, I can't imagine it. If if they had a human level sentience, a sentience that they would be like easily.
Speaker 3: May you're seeing an elephant scratch its stomach with its dick. No, that's cool though, they can they do that. I'm not even joking.
Speaker 4: They have that much control over their pan. That's pretensile.
Speaker 1: I think I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: Look up elephants scratches with penis you look up first. I feel like Google's gonna be like, hey, if you're finding cancers right now, because I'm googing purport this to fucking the authorities.
Speaker 4: You freak pretty something like that.
Speaker 1: You look at, but they're gonna get a fucking flag. And the FBI has actually been watching it the whole time.
Speaker 4: Sees and me again, here you go, Damn, that's insane control. Why can't we do that?
Speaker 2: How do you feel saying that?
Speaker 1: I like elephants a little less now.
Speaker 4: People always talk about horse cocks, but that ship's fucking like impressed.
Speaker 3: It's like a fucking it's another trunk, basically it is.
Speaker 1: It's a baby that has to be another elephant behind him myself.
Speaker 3: I just can't. I just can't. I can't.
Speaker 2: You just can't accept you just can't accept it.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 1: And I hate I hate seeing any of my favorite animals and sexual moments because it makes me so sad that I think of them as like pretty much sexually.
Speaker 3: Scratching is tummy, yeah, but like.
Speaker 1: Seeing dogs fun, I'm like, oh my god, I like my dog last after this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't like seeing an as fuck. Yeah, I'm not really upsetting.
Speaker 1: See if my dog hump something, I'm like, I used to love you a lot.
Speaker 4: But I also just don't like that. I don't like you know, I don't like watching animals like some people think it's so funny and see animal ship and everything.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I just don't.
Speaker 4: That doesn't amuse me.
Speaker 1: It just bothers them, you know that, right, Like dogs, particularly if you watch them shit, it actually makes them well because.
Speaker 4: They don't care, you know, what they want is there? There there are certain ones that what they want is they're like, why are you looking at me? You're supposed to be looking out for me because I'm in my most vulnerable state.
Speaker 1: Protect me.
Speaker 4: So they're like, hey, I'm in my most vulnerable state because that's when a lot of animals get attacked while they're fucking defecating. So because obviously that's the most vulnerable state they there. So they're basically sometimes they'll look at you being like why are you looking at me?
Speaker 3: Like scope the area, make sure we're good.
Speaker 4: And then there's also other ones that just don't have that instinct, right, They just don't give a ship.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I don't know. I'm trying to think of this question, and I really don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't eve remember what was question? Oh, who would you give it? Probably fish? I want to see what they would do.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear a fish. That's fair.
Speaker 3: Actually, that's not a bad idea.
Speaker 1: What kind of probably did probably do a full sale try to annihilate us. Did you see the video of the fucking the marlin coming up on the ship and stabbing the guy a few times and then going back into the water. That is swordfish. I had it before. I don't it's probably in my legs.
Speaker 3: Find it right now. That is a swordfish stabbing guy all the time, then going back in the oceana got stabbed. But it was a stab by shooting stabbing, a swim by stabbing, swim by stabbing, and that is uh. I bet that was a I bet it was a British swordfish too. You know he did it for sport too, that's the thing. Yeah, And that motherfucker, like we gets so excited when a boat passes by, like, oh, fucking just stabbing motherfuckers, fucking other animals, other other they're they're all sad that they can't do that.
Speaker 4: Fuck man, how come I don't have a fucking sword on my god?
Speaker 3: Oh this is so funny, walmart Brand wrote, and he says, hey, orc barbarian, halfling rogue and dwarf bard dork barbarian, I'm a half work barbarian.
Speaker 1: Is that you must be him?
Speaker 3: Halfling rogue? I guess that's me and dwarf barred because yeah, dwarf barn. Oh, I see that makes sense. I mean I'm not the okay, I'll take it. But a dwarf goddamn small, but okay, I mean it maybe a halfling. I don't even know what that is. Was it like three feet?
Speaker 4: Probably give it a little shorter, probably shorter than you.
Speaker 3: As a dwarf?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well yeah, like short, I think at a dwarf like four feet like something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, first time asker, a longtime listener, welcome walmart Brand. Given that the election is a popularity contest, anyways, what YouTubers? Uh, given the election is a popularity contest? Anyways? What YouTuber slash and it's a leed slash, loll cows? What do you want to see his nominees, what party would they be nominated for? What policies would they run?
Speaker 9: On?
Speaker 3: Love the show, gals, I mean, we gotta get by on there. We gotta get for sure, because it's very clearly established that we don't. We no longer care if candidates live.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so like why not?
Speaker 1: This is not the same one? What is happening?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Is that the swordfish that you're finding the.
Speaker 1: Same one, but it's another video of it happening.
Speaker 3: Well, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: I want to see the one that you I want to see the real one.
Speaker 3: Ow.
Speaker 1: What an asshole?
Speaker 3: How it keeps going? What an asshole that I thought? I see?
Speaker 2: That's different than I assumed.
Speaker 3: I thought it jumped out of the water, And there is one that that happens. Literally, that's the one I want to water. That guy is getting like relentlessly, especially getting shanked under water.
Speaker 1: He turned around and it's just one of God's.
Speaker 4: Creatures just fucking it kept going. I'm like, what a dick.
Speaker 3: That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: So that gun underwater, you know, that's why, that's why.
Speaker 3: We got to genetically engineer gunfish to counter the swordfish population.
Speaker 4: Gunfish, that is fucking crazy. I think people would stop fishing.
Speaker 3: It just got empty cavernous like barrel noses. They got a big stir it's like Cubert and it's like they usually like like a bundle of blunderbus, right, they suck in a bunch of debris and then they jump the blow it out your five million miles an hour. That'd be crazy to see they like, you know, all the flying fish like jump out of the water and stuff.
Speaker 4: The motherfuckers jump and then just shoot you in the face.
Speaker 3: And get back of the water.
Speaker 1: Faced. Dude.
Speaker 4: I think the ocean would be so much more plentiful because people would not be fishing.
Speaker 3: You gotta watch it for the fucking gunfish because they and their guns hit like gears of war guns too. Like it's it's it is way more powerful than any firearm that we have that isn't Like flat cannons are like artillery.
Speaker 4: And nobody can get close enough to study them, so we can't make our you can't reverse.
Speaker 3: Engineer them or anything. They don't die either, because when one of them dies, they all eat it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so like we can't even like dissect it.
Speaker 3: We can't even like dissect the corpse of them to figure out like how it works to the fact.
Speaker 4: Dad is supreme species right there.
Speaker 1: That is like apex predator. Shit.
Speaker 2: Yah, you can't learn from us, I might.
Speaker 3: Believe in I might. Why is this so much more superior than everything else? Like what happened with this thing? It's the gunfish man? But yeah, we gotta get we gotta get Booge in the White House. Boogie who's his running mate?
Speaker 4: I personally would love it to be drunk Ethan Ralph. Oh my god, he went off phone and bender again?
Speaker 3: What about Boogie as president? Did he really? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So like he was so for a long time though.
Speaker 3: When I saw a video of him like high on shrooms or something like grabbing his head like fucking twirling around or something.
Speaker 4: Probably because I saw he I didn't watch the whole stream. I began it, but he he left his stream for like twenty minutes running and then returned from the stream for like twenty minutes or something, and then came back and you could hear in the background with all these bottles clinging, and I was like, yes, he's back, because I guess he was sober for a little while, So he's back. He's back. Drunk at ship making horrible decisions, and I'm here for it because he's he's he's my favorite locale by by a country mile. Uh So, I would love to see him as president because all he would be doing is abusing people, saying the inn word, drunkest ship. And then Boogie would Boogie would Boogie. I guess Boogie is a perfect politician because he would just just lie about everything.
Speaker 3: Dude, Boogie has the bones of a politician for sure. He doesn't have the money management.
Speaker 4: Oh so they're fishing it. They wrangled it, you know, did it take it with him?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I couldn't quite.
Speaker 3: Jump in and it was hooked.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 3: It was hooked, and it was like, fuck you son, bam, oh it did whatever.
Speaker 1: That guy got lucky. That guy got lucky. I don't want to say anymore.
Speaker 3: So Boogie on the yet, I would love personally. I would love a Boogie Boogie Destiny ticket. There's how would that work exactly?
Speaker 1: That's how I used to work, to be a conservative or a freaking liberal together.
Speaker 3: Not true at all.
Speaker 1: It used to be a Republican and a democratic president. That's how it used to work. No, no, nod, it'd be a republic I mean example, a Lincoln and his his vice president literally literally they were of the same party. Like actually factorally, that.
Speaker 3: Is not a common thing at all. Past it was the past would work like that.
Speaker 1: The past is and now that definitely That's why I said it used to my words exactly.
Speaker 3: I don't know how truth that is. It sounds, you should verify.
Speaker 1: I think it was Andrew Andrew what was his name, Andrew Tate.
Speaker 3: I think I think it's possible that like early on in the country's history, where there were like multiple parties running, that there would have been like a member of like you could had a ticket with members of like different parties that were more or less Andreel Johnson Andrew what party was he? Andrew Johnson's party? Think that the com party? This is Lincolns running mate, Yes, then after him a party full of come.
Speaker 4: This is a com party, Come party.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: All they do is run on oncome.
Speaker 3: If I have a son, I want to name him Kleatus Ulysses that way, his initials are come.
Speaker 4: That's sick as fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wanted to get because you got to. It's like when you see people with like really like horrible names and they end up being like really successful Posie ulysses Man.
Speaker 4: You could name him Chris Junior.
Speaker 1: I know Chris was a Democrat.
Speaker 2: Chris is a Democrat, and Lincoln was a Republican.
Speaker 1: I'm not mistaking Republican.
Speaker 3: Well, Lincoln, I'm prettyure was he was. Definitely he was a Republican for that time.
Speaker 4: But also the parties were very different, the very.
Speaker 2: So by today standards, his vice person would have been a Republican.
Speaker 4: And yeah, yeah, the Democrats, we're all Southern racist.
Speaker 1: Andrew Johnson was very racist, very very very racist.
Speaker 4: Most people back and he was a Democrat. There were Southern hardcore races and they were like, yes, slavery's kind of dope.
Speaker 3: And then they're like, all right, I guess.
Speaker 1: And then Lincoln was like, Yo, if you guys don't get with the program, I'm fucking you guys. But you know it's funny.
Speaker 4: Lincoln was actually very racist too.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say very racist. He wasn't. He wasn't abolitionist. But you don't know what you're talking about. I literally read a good part of his memoir.
Speaker 3: He just said he's very racist.
Speaker 4: There are quotes of him being very racist.
Speaker 1: There are quotes of him saying things that are racially inventive. But he also at the same time freed the slaves and was moving literally literally not before not because the better the country? Yes, I agree, Yeah, then why I agree? But I just don't understand why you're pushing back context.
Speaker 4: It's okay, okay, So when when when somebody like where Richard Spencer says really racist ship but also doesn't say other racist ship?
Speaker 3: Is there more context need to be halved?
Speaker 1: No, but no, there needs to be more context.
Speaker 3: No, there doesn't.
Speaker 1: It wasn't exactly an abolitionist for the rest happened. Reason. Look at what I'm trying to state is that he also was very much so forward towards pushing black people into being equal citizens. He was very for that, and then he died.
Speaker 4: He was very for that for what reason?
Speaker 1: To better the country, make country a stronger place. It wasn't exactly like, oh, black people are just as good as us. It was like, we need to have a stronger country in general, because we can't have a bunch of citizens here that are not treated as equal.
Speaker 4: See I love the It's kind of like like it's when people fall for Hitler's propaganda.
Speaker 1: No, it's not probably this is so Hitler.
Speaker 4: So again, Hitler has words that are real, and he used words about bettering his country in a specific progressive way, in a socialist way, and that is not what he actually believed.
Speaker 1: Do you understand that one person Okay, yes, you are right about Hitler, but one person was very much sword towards doing that and then just died for again finished it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I know, again, what I'm just saying is the things that he was doing, Like, ok he did a lot of things that benefited people very well. But I'm saying as a person. While I was just saying he was a very racist person, that was my only point I could.
Speaker 1: I could see him being a racist person. But I can see at the same time as like if you're like a super racist person, I just.
Speaker 4: Don't think it's maybe maybe you're confused thinking that like racist people can't do good or something.
Speaker 1: That's not exactly what I'm Okay, you're right, I'm just I feel.
Speaker 4: Like it's not complicated at all. It's just like, Oh, from things that he has said, I'm like, oh, that is a person that does not think that black people are on the level.
Speaker 3: I guess. I guess regardless of you're coming from the perspective of I assume very racist, but you're also framing it from the from the time period, which in that case like probably wasn't very racist for that time, but he's like by today, he's probably.
Speaker 1: Definitely to people them as like that's as words and expected them as like terrible things, which is very very likely.
Speaker 4: You know, it's interesting about the past too, when you will a lot of people, when you read their memoirs and there diarist and stuff, there's a lot of people that weren't racist at all. It's a very it's a very misconception that everybody was just like, oh, on average everyone thought this like that's actually not true at all.
Speaker 3: A lot of the more well, just because they didn't write it down.
Speaker 1: There's collquialness of like I agree with that on this part as well. You're right, there are a bunch of people who have words that are just not big at it. You know, they're very much so confused about the way of things being.
Speaker 3: They could write it down and be it.
Speaker 1: They just you know, what what are you saying? You know, they just didn't write that that's true.
Speaker 4: Well, no, because they were in their words in memory. I don't mean like they never used racist terms. They were also actively against the idea of practicing slavery. They were like, this is fucked up. First of all, you know, like those people on average didn't even get a piece of the pie, So why would they even be for it if they're not even benefiting from it? Yeah, And then also they were just like, this is fucked up.
Speaker 3: What are we doing here?
Speaker 4: And there's you know, the misconception that like, oh, yeah, most people on average just were okay with slavery, and that's not true because number one.
Speaker 1: You weren't most, but there were there were people that were not.
Speaker 4: I think there were just people that didn't do anything about it because it didn't concern them.
Speaker 2: But that's kind of what okay means.
Speaker 1: That's that's well.
Speaker 3: Because at the same time, the we extrap that to like anything like, say, uh, the white slavery that's going on, sex trafficking, we're letting it happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're not okay with it, but I.
Speaker 1: Mean we openly denounced it every time it's brought up.
Speaker 3: Those people.
Speaker 1: I agree with those people, yeah, but that's not the vast majority in our action.
Speaker 2: We are in that sense, in our action, we are kind of okay.
Speaker 1: In our inaction.
Speaker 4: In our inaction, I agree, and I am on your side with I wish that we collectively did something about it. But my apathy comes from I know I can't give Vince enough people to give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Right at the same time, but yeah, whatever argument that I think he wasn't a proper abolitionist in the sense of like this is bad, abolished it. It was like, abolished it because of the fact that these are people that we can tax and use better the country.
Speaker 3: I think it's opportunists.
Speaker 4: I think I think he was more of an opportunist than like say, the way that we used to see him before. It wasn't the same vein as like we thought Christopher Columbus was pretty dope, and they're like, oh wait, this guy actually.
Speaker 3: He did some cool ship, but this guy's kind of ultimately the reb that's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was just the way that I was taught in school, right, and.
Speaker 1: Then these little kids like my family is from Puerto Rico and he's really bad.
Speaker 3: And shut up. The thing to me was just like I just I just understood a long time ago that like, geniuses are also stupid, so It's like it doesn't really like fucking Isac Newton putting mercury in his eyes and ship it's just like, all right, well, good for him, hope and trending outside.
Speaker 2: That was just just him being fucking like.
Speaker 3: He was just like, I'm so curious. Just a fascist. You don't even alchemy and ship, which is like, you know, if a genius can be stupid, then fucking whatever, like who like of course kind of abraham like it could be racist, of course, like fucking the crackhead on the side of your road probably has like inside about something, you know, like what what you know?
Speaker 1: What I mean?
Speaker 3: No, you're right, it's I think about ever.
Speaker 1: I think people have sliders.
Speaker 3: They do have sliders.
Speaker 1: I think there's perts we have.
Speaker 3: We have this sheet, Yeah, have a character sheet. We have that Like what is that that that star diagram with all of our Yeah, that's the freaking I forget what it's called where it's like a one handed one handed eighteen four Yeah, exactly right, heavy eight Though, the scariest people are the people with like always high wisdom low intelligence or high intelligence low Wisdom's scarious.
Speaker 1: That's uh, my brother, I don't know if he watches this or not. High intelligence, low wism, Yes, that is him. They're scary, they're the scariest ones. They'll do something really fucked up. You don't like the what you that's what his name. Openheimer's really high intelligence, really low wisdom.
Speaker 4: That's a good way negative charisma, at least that's how uh I would say.
Speaker 1: I think I think he was I don't know he was piping.
Speaker 4: He piped, but at the same time, I think it was because he didn't. Here's a weird thing, and maybe I'm wrong about this, but when I see footage of people back in the day, they were.
Speaker 1: Fucking strange looking.
Speaker 3: I feel like Oppenheimer looked normal, and that means you're like a god oh fair, Yeah, I know, a normal guy.
Speaker 1: He looked like a villain. He looked like he looked like a ghoul to me. But I guess I thought he was crazy.
Speaker 3: I thought he looked like a completely normal person, like he could fucking quiznos here like that's that's not that's not j Robertroppenheimer. That can't be.
Speaker 1: But it looks all during his speech. I think he might have been warped. Right afterwards, I think he had physically changed. He knew that what he made, but he was.
Speaker 4: Just like oh oh at that point he was like, oh yeah, I there's so I killed so many people.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be the reason humanity's gonna die. Uh my bad gang used Build me a bum, I have become.
Speaker 4: Build a bumb for men, build a bomb for you.
Speaker 1: I think I think he realized that he was playing with a meta that everybody wasn't ready to use like he was using. He used the gun that everybody was like on this gun's ass, and he was like, wait a minute, maybe if I put a few persons so it would be good. And he's like, oh, ship, when when humanity does anybody survives and they find books about this motherfucker's fault, we get traced it all back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean maybe think that like I'm gonna be what did it really?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: I want actually I want to bring something O. That's kind of.
Speaker 1: Someone else was racing him to do it, though it wasn't like either was him finding it out or with the other side finding it out, so it was that kind.
Speaker 4: Of well it kind of it was one of those things where it's like, hey, you gotta do this because who knows what would have happened. It's kind of like a what's it called, like the Man of high Castle or a man of high Castle or whatever, like the kind of scenario that like, what if the access power is one and uh, you know, if they would have figured it out first, which would have you know what the would have happened?
Speaker 1: I would have been crazy if they would have won, they would have got it first.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like, are you talking about the Mighty Ducks?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah? D two?
Speaker 3: Yeah Goldberg?
Speaker 4: Who you know, Goldberg, the Jewish guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the goalie, goalie.
Speaker 1: DJ, Mighty Ducks.
Speaker 2: I've never seen the Mighty Ducks.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you brought you? You didn't?
Speaker 1: Did you watch the cartoon brought it up? You watch a cartoon? You didn't watch a cartoon.
Speaker 2: It was a cartoon for the Mighty Ducks.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about the one you're talking about the action.
Speaker 1: One where they're like animated duck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't watch tails.
Speaker 4: I didn't watch it, no, because it was I like the movies with the kids playing hockey.
Speaker 1: You might have been a little too old for it because I wasn't really yet. I wasn't really here yet it was, but I just didn't care.
Speaker 3: Of course I didn't. Okay, of course I watched sucking everything I had to do with like.
Speaker 1: Crusion, docs and docks and then more.
Speaker 3: I was a big dude.
Speaker 1: I loven over here. It was was it Ducks?
Speaker 3: No, he was in the I thought he was in the was was it Ducks?
Speaker 4: Okay, I thought he was.
Speaker 1: I thought it was like, let's he.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like I didn't know.
Speaker 3: No, there was no joke. I really didn't.
Speaker 1: I thought Karl islamas.
Speaker 3: Is Lamas Yeah, I was getting confused to and then that whatever he The are two characters on that show. They were like weirdly obsessed with animal animals and and and the mom.
Speaker 1: And they both like the mom.
Speaker 4: So it's gotta be like a beastiality thing, like you know how Dan Snyder was in the Feet. I'm sure whoever produced that show.
Speaker 3: Carl Weezer wants to fuck Jimmy's mom, but she wants her to pretend to be a lama. Yeah, can you be.
Speaker 1: Tuck's new drag?
Speaker 3: Can you be a labor for me? Can you be a lama and choke me while you fucking fucked me, Am Carl. Get the fuck out of here, Carl. I will kill you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna send you to the grave.
Speaker 3: You pieces shit.
Speaker 1: Pick a god in pray Carl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, chocolate chocolate, chuckle, hut rote hellow, hook line, and sinker nice as a kid. Watching the Jimmy Jimmy TIV Power Hour elicited a fight or flight response because Timmy was animated like a groundhog with alopecia and a cap whoa.
Speaker 2: He was gross though, Like it looked like his eyes.
Speaker 1: Were sunk in, like a drug addict. That's the thing I remember the most.
Speaker 4: That is true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but do any of you all have a similar experience with when a change in media offended your soul?
Speaker 1: There's one easy for me. Everybody talks about it. American Dragon.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 1: That was definitely because he looked like a cool, badass dragon. It's crazy. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't notice this until way later. But the animation change throughout Dexter's laboratory is crazy.
Speaker 1: Really Yeah, Like I didn't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't You don't think about it if you're just like remembering the episodes, because for us, like what was what was that? Like the late nineties, early two thousands, max, Like it probably wasn't. It wasn't like past like two thousand and two that that was like really like something happened. So it was like a really early memory. So in my memory, it always looked a certain way, and then you go back and look. Just look up the art style changes from Dexter's lab.
Speaker 1: It's wild, didn't make his mom's vagina wedd as the series went on or something like.
Speaker 3: That, her hips win for days. Yeah, it's been a it's been a while. Like I have a.
Speaker 1: Searching Dexter's mom's pussy and that's Internet. That's the first thing that's incredible, like this, I mean, she can get it. So I understand if it was auto completed. I totally get that. All the cartoon moms from back then were crazt, like it was insane. Who were the hot moms really?
Speaker 3: Well? I remember typically I remember specifically Dexter's mom. I remember even just like in movies like this is incredible, they were built like a certain way that was just like.
Speaker 1: That's how pisar moms are child bearing hips.
Speaker 4: Man, You're like, whoa, she's ready, WHOA she's she's ripe?
Speaker 3: You know, Ripe is so fucking hateus this way to say that. But if you look at like the character design changes for that show, it's weird and it's very drastic, Like it's way more drastic than I remember it.
Speaker 4: M you know, it grossed me out. It was so there was two of them. Disney's version of Doug. Oh, I was so grossed out. They grew his his sleeves were way longer. They just they just I don't they change. I don't know what the fuck they did that. I was like, what's happening?
Speaker 1: Was he on Nickelodeon first? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then and then and they went to Disney after four seasons with Nickelodeon? Uh what, they had a movie, Doug's Big Movie. I think it was a Disney movie, and then they continted the series.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Especially I remember Dexter's in his class.
Speaker 2: His dad is the biggest one. His dad changed so much.
Speaker 1: My brain's hurting. Is that wild? Because I remember I'm switching them out at times like this.
Speaker 3: The second one, the newer one, is the like the easier one to draw it. That's the one that's like Saturdays for dads. But like I can see either, yeah, exactly, I could see both of these characters in that situation, even though like it's very clearly, I used.
Speaker 4: To seeing the one the left though, like one of my.
Speaker 1: Moms, the moms was tanked up in the past. They tanked her up. Later on, they tanked they put her, they increased.
Speaker 4: It, yeah they did, but she's not as she looks like a carrot, candy carrot.
Speaker 3: What are they called? Candy corn? Your candy corn? Candy corn.
Speaker 1: I hated it.
Speaker 4: Why why any fucking human would put that ship in Halloween Candy?
Speaker 1: I feel like candy corn is not wrong with you. Aha, man, dark quite as a greedest, but definitely.
Speaker 3: It was a little bit. It was more subtle with them. Yeah, that was nearly Craig McCracken stuff kind of.
Speaker 4: I still need my Mojo Jojo tattoo and my left thigh.
Speaker 1: That's your last one.
Speaker 4: I have two left.
Speaker 1: One of them is gonna be uh.
Speaker 3: I would love that. That sounds cool.
Speaker 4: There's a baby Bondie hood with her basket full of arsenal weapons.
Speaker 1: Again, it's just her.
Speaker 4: So basically there's this image that somebody drew a long time ago where she's looking on innocent and then she's holding up a basket and there's just a ship ton of weapons in it. I was like, I love that contrast, So I'm gonna that one and then Mojo Jojo. Those are my nice two tattoos.
Speaker 1: I want to get Mojo Jojo, but I want to get Mojo Jojo in a really, really.
Speaker 4: Sad like when he's all fucked up and Feeble or something Bubbles beat him to He's been beaten a handful of times, but that was the worst one.
Speaker 3: Bubbled down, brain hanging out, Yeah, his brain hangs out a lot.
Speaker 1: To be fair, it happens that way exposed, the way he was, It's happened multiple but the way he was twitching and ship was like he got beaten so badly that time.
Speaker 4: That's one of my favorite episodes when she goes hardcore, and it was that dog fucking driving. It's just stuck in traffic, causing a traffic jam, and so Bubble, yeah, he's fucking talking. It's like, WHOA, I sure can't drive because I'm a dog or something. And then she grabs the dog and hits it three times.
Speaker 3: Bad dog, bad.
Speaker 1: Dog, and then like throws it down and it's like it's so fucking funny, dude, I love that show. I loved Yeah, The Powerful Girls is good.
Speaker 3: Ben it.
Speaker 1: I wanted to talk about it so bad when I was younger, but I was scared of other boys didn't watch it. No, I wouldn't talk about it.
Speaker 3: And then I found out, like in second get other boys watch and I was like, this show is so good.
Speaker 1: It was like good music, was violent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told anyone. I was like, if there was anyone like, oh, you watched the show, I'm like, watch it. It's it fucking rules. It's not some baby doll show or whatever you think it is. Oh, another visceral thing.
Speaker 1: Do you remember.
Speaker 3: When the X Men showed up on the Spider Man the anime series, and I remember, okay, crazy thing. I do remember that, but I didn't watch the x Men show, so I didn't have a frame of reference. But I did still think, like, somethings weird about these guys, Like they didn't even look like they belong in that show. They didn't even look like they belong in Spider Man. They looked awful. How do they like?
Speaker 1: I don't even I remember when Iron Man showed up and I was like, you look fucked looked relatively fine.
Speaker 4: Mexican, I swear I thought.
Speaker 1: I thought. I was like, who is this fucking Have you seen old Iron Man's design?
Speaker 3: It's been a really was there going to be confused man nineties X Men crossover?
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, looks insane, dude.
Speaker 4: I think Gambit threw me off the worst because he has like white he has like a he because you know how it was just black, and then his pupils he has like eyes now like actual eyes were just a little bit of like an orange tint in his irish.
Speaker 1: He didn't have his black and red eyes.
Speaker 4: No, it was like regular people with a little bit of a tint of a pupil of the reddishness to it. And I was like, ew, I was like, why does he Why did they do this?
Speaker 1: You remember an episode of Dexter's Lab where Dexter's sitting on his mom's ass.
Speaker 3: Yes, I remember, like.
Speaker 4: My favorite boy, Yeah, boy, that's crazy. There's a there's an episode where he fucking h he offends a trucker. I don't know if you remember a trucker offends his wife and he's like, you insulted my wife, and then we're gonna have like an arm wrestling match because the trucker he is like an arm wrestling guy. You can't even see is he's so huge you can't even see most of them. You just see like he's an eclipsing the scene essentially. And then like he's like, oh, Dexter's like, my dad's gonna get fucking killed. So then while he's sleeping my robot arm but you don't know it until it's I'm and then fucking like there's like the struggle going on right like the trucker in the arm, and then Ded's like Texter, just fucking what are you doing? He's, oh, my bad and this and he throws them out of the fucking building. It's so fucking good, dude, yes is yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean yeah, but I this is kind of like they don't.
Speaker 4: I wonder if you could pause on I want to show gambit.
Speaker 9: They look discussed, they look they just they're so off. There's why does Scott look like that? Is that not how he looked? He looks he looks like someone.
Speaker 1: You know when you go to writing and you find the off brand versions of the characters at the toy store, it looks like that version of that. Yeah, I Scotts nowhere near that Jack. But everyone's more Jack than Spider Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Spider Man is like doctor Octopus is jacked. It's so ridiculous, idea, this is a German nerd no reason.
Speaker 1: He's so I mean, he's piked.
Speaker 4: Arnold Swarze like crying in the corner, like how did you do that?
Speaker 1: I don't stop. It was so loud seeing Peter ninety seven being built like a regular person.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: It was like, I'm built like my mask, wear my mask.
Speaker 3: They like, I don't know, like I saw this, I want to say, and they just look the colors are off. Yeah, I didn't watch I just didn't watch everything.
Speaker 1: Spider I think Wolverine looks the most insane because his face looks like it's off kilter. I want to I'm just like, you drag Wolverine's face a little bit of left. Let me see fine.
Speaker 3: As the question Man nineties, I'm still gonna put in Gambit and see if it will pop up, because he just looks so stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a fucking asshole like he has he has fucking like god.
Speaker 3: Fucking pop ups.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Damn, the internet's so ruined.
Speaker 4: Oh cool, it's still blurry.
Speaker 3: But like look, look, look, look, that's like, yeah, I supposed to.
Speaker 4: Have just black, you know, it's supposed to be black and then small fucking like orangish reddish pupils, and they just gave him like eyes. But then just put red and giant pupils, and then I'll show you like regular, like regular.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to be like this, essentially, God, come on, so it's supposed to be like this. Sometimes these are too big right now.
Speaker 1: But but like it's look at beasts.
Speaker 3: What about him?
Speaker 1: He looks sick. It looks stupid.
Speaker 3: I mean, beasts always looks stupid to me.
Speaker 1: I love, I love in the show and the comics is kind of a cunt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like he should be a cunt though, being that smart. I would being that smart and like agile and just everything.
Speaker 1: You don't have to be a cunt when you're you're a smart guy. You could be nice, I know.
Speaker 4: But it happens though, because they're like, I'm so much better than everyone.
Speaker 3: You know what we got? All right, we got one. We'll do maybe one, one two more.
Speaker 1: We'll start with this one one two my pool.
Speaker 3: I shoe rode in or I show, I show, he said. He says, hey, Krill and mister Popo and he says, Dente Dan Day.
Speaker 1: You fool racist whatever.
Speaker 3: But it's fine anyway, he says. He says, we've seen majin Seal, but who is the fusion that defeats him. Huh, My money's on Canlon West. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: I don't like imaginating that.
Speaker 4: I think Elon fusing with anyone makes them instantly weaker.
Speaker 3: So like no, yeah, like it's just that's go cu was so fucking funny that that game was so good man, There's so much entertainment value in that game.
Speaker 1: Cutely crazy was such a good game because of Bobby's spaceship. Bobby Ship is a fucking amazing games like that's never fighting. But unfortunately you don't do that world thumb now.
Speaker 3: World, Yeah, sh needs a catch up. The fusion that take down margin Seal, We'll.
Speaker 4: Say, like roper together, Oh my god, them taking down and shield, no chance. I mean I want to see them fuse together.
Speaker 1: It's a drink. He's a drinker of the world. He could drink all the oxygen, he could drink all the water in the world.
Speaker 4: No, God, I forgot about like before you like unconscious. It wasn't like an extra ammal or something drink.
Speaker 3: It was it was the Kailude Factory extra ammo and like it was made out of kailud ship.
Speaker 4: He drink like enough to make the.
Speaker 1: Right right.
Speaker 3: Like what the watch listen to our that is moral goes or will we want a extra ammo to find out what the field talking about?
Speaker 4: Billy Cosby in the Klude Factor.
Speaker 3: Wisby the Coil Factory. I think, yeah, man, it's difficult to imagine two people who would be strong enough to take down seal imbued with Bibody's magic.
Speaker 1: Could you could you believe somebody goes, digs up a grave and puts a fucking puts her ear ring on somebody that's dead.
Speaker 3: How does that work?
Speaker 1: I need this guy's power. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I think he needs to be alive for to work.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: Probably I feel like I would have to assume you guys have what's kind of sick fucking Cavorkian ass doctor would be out of that stuff. There's some there's some disgusting kai who's like just I think I'm gonna put his ear out of a mosquito and I'm fucking lion right, and then just see.
Speaker 1: What about the cause is that it's only permanent with the KUIs that got added later on the bullshit random, right, isn't it like? Because that explains why would didn't go go defuse with out of boo? Yeah, of course I would be crazy.
Speaker 3: Dragon has always been like that. It's like you have five minutes before namic blows up. And it's like.
Speaker 8: They were moving so fast. We saw more content than we got, Arthur, they were speaking. All of their speeches were a micro second long. That's how fast they must have been moving.
Speaker 1: Must have.
Speaker 3: Just diet tribes and oh wow, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Dragon Ball was really in.
Speaker 3: Depthy, it's really difficult to imagine. I think I think a fusion who a seal is just such a weird person. I don't even know who's in seals orbit, you know what I mean? I think we got to do like R and B right, I guess so R Kelly.
Speaker 1: Kelly and oh no, R Kelly and Kelly and Trey songs, Trey song, What the fuck happened to that guy?
Speaker 3: He's dead?
Speaker 1: Heard about Trey songs? He's apparently he's fucking horrible, a consistent woman ABUSERR like forcing himself on females. Oh man, you never heard of that? Ship?
Speaker 3: No, I just thought he's fucked off because he's like, I can't.
Speaker 1: It's something bad. It's really MUCHO is it Diddy bad? I heard I heard from people that know it. They said when his thing comes out, it was gonna be worse than R Kelly's by like a long mile.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I don't think it'll ever come out because nobody knows that it's really I mean, song is a very popular artist one, but not from modern times.
Speaker 4: It's been a long time since I've heard anything about him. So yeah, I bet there's a lot. There's like probably gen Z probably doesn't even know the fuck Tray songs.
Speaker 3: I don't know who the Tray song is. People gen Z knew R Kelly really, uh through I think through like meme culture or something like that.
Speaker 2: I think, because like maybe I don't try it was pretty big.
Speaker 1: I think maybe through the meme culture of him at that moment.
Speaker 3: But the music, No, no, they don't know his music. Yeah, was in saying me to think about it.
Speaker 4: It would be crazy, like it's the street like one of those street interview things and be like, oh who sings? My mind's telling me no, you know my body, that is that?
Speaker 3: A don't the cheetah? What is that? What is it?
Speaker 1: Someone that tested the cheated me. I'll be like, get the fun out of my face?
Speaker 3: Get is that chuck and cheese.
Speaker 1: That's Charles Entertainment cheese.
Speaker 3: It's like Charlie Entertainment cheese.
Speaker 4: You know, they probably won't even they didn't get experience those animatronic ship because I think all that she's gone.
Speaker 3: I didn't either.
Speaker 2: They didn't my parents, my parents, I wouldn't. I don't want to do it either.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to go.
Speaker 4: It was never I don't know anyone that enjoyed it. Like literally, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Once he chooses a fucking mosh pit pretty much every time went when there was a big fight, every single time, dude, that's not true. Where the god the one fishtreet in the Harlem every time I went.
Speaker 2: I swear to God that can ficture. Here's what I think it's now, Here's what I think.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: What's happening right now is another last of us. I saw the last movie trailer for three years before the show.
Speaker 1: Is even pitched. Every single time I would go there, there would be some sort of altercation and it wouldn't get to the point where it's like the videos where it's like a riot, but there would always altercation. On My ground was like, we shouldn't keep coming here, you know what's happening. Just go to fucking Atlantic City.
Speaker 4: I think I know what's happening right now. You are compartmentalizing and not that I want it so that it was you that I'm.
Speaker 1: Starting to fight.
Speaker 3: Oh that's why every time.
Speaker 1: Being an asshole to a little kid and that their parents get or me setting to get to each other, you should go hit that out of cake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like people talk about like it's like when people talk about like you see it a lot within like con service circles. How like people are like really afraid of New York. They're like afraid of cities. Yeah, and it's just like, dude, I've seen like genuinely like no less than I think maybe like ten real altercations in New York City. I think aout the entire thirty years that I think.
Speaker 4: The worst shit happens in these bum fuck places where there's nothing to do. That's where the most STD statistics are the most yes, because like in these in the per capita type of thing, because obviously there's more people in the large cities. But like these people, they have nothing to do, so all they do is drink, fight and fuck that's it.
Speaker 3: They can't they chew the condoms, they corn up their pussies and then people eat it and it's like I got herpes from being corn. What the happen from my tractor?
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know what the hell is going on. The doctor was first of all, stop sucking your tractor with that thought about not fucking a machine. You're telling me not to leave, sir.
Speaker 3: You're telling me I like my pushy, exhausting my tracktor. I don't know what you got.
Speaker 4: That's female talking right now. I like, yeah, I wrob my push on the tractor like grosses, I need to see this woman, I like, I.
Speaker 1: Like slicking all over the place. Man, my fond just got The world just got heavier to me, like the world like everything just got way down and I'm.
Speaker 4: Just this fucking doctor with the cowboy hat on and straw in his mouth. Wait wait, wait, man, wait, hold on, you call me, they.
Speaker 1: Got me the slick the persson down at the office.
Speaker 4: You tell me you are female?
Speaker 1: Was going on to you good enough.
Speaker 4: Immediately, Will gotta do what I gotta do.
Speaker 1: It looks it looks like it's told in a cherry.
Speaker 4: Doctors have fucking lab coats and cowboy heads on in the South. Maybe that's terrified to me. I like, don't touch me, bro, I don't even want you to touch me with the stethoscope. Don't even touch me.
Speaker 1: And he only gets callings bees. He's exciting. He doesn't even he doesn't even use the camera, puts two fingers in and why didn't you?
Speaker 3: My god, he has a good eye though, he's a really good eye.
Speaker 1: The amount of strength that was like just one just just no no, no, no no effort. It's so gaped, it's just so gabe to just your your you get bounded, gags and kids. Yeah, he had a rubber ball in.
Speaker 4: He he saves money, doesn't use anesty just so he knocks you out. But then once he gapes you, you fucking wake up.
Speaker 3: There should there should be there should be a Southern uh house, like a doctor house, oh man, where he's like he's really.
Speaker 2: Southern and autistic, and he knows what you have.
Speaker 1: He just understands, so rac you got you. That's so so racy.
Speaker 3: He's got cowboy boots with spurs and a lab code, a cowboy hat. He has like like one of those like hey things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly, And it's the same hey, Like the entire series is the same.
Speaker 3: Browner and browner.
Speaker 1: It's not just brought rooms on it.
Speaker 3: The sheer fungal presence of that thing.
Speaker 4: It is like a doctor that the chief of medicine shows up and he's like, what's his name? Cow Cowboy House, Cowboy House, Cowboy House. This is the chief medicine. Surely every patient you've seen can't have aids. Well, whale boss, I'm can you prove it's you got me their Cowboy House, carry on you Cowboy House, Cowboy House will return after this messicine.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And then the fucking Daily Wire adds.
Speaker 3: It till for abstinence.
Speaker 1: It's a.
Speaker 3: Sugar pill. Is a sugar pill. It just makes you so violently ill.
Speaker 4: You don't want to do anything.
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 3: It makes you mega dizzy. You make it dizzy and sore. Yeah, damn, I can't put my dick.
Speaker 1: I don't know where it's at.
Speaker 3: Where it's at, I'm fucking delirious. I feel like until you get it, I feel like I'm going through chemo.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: The fuck is this pill?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: I don't feel I think I need to see Cowboy House. Man, I don't feel good.
Speaker 1: Cowboy being really dizzy and sore.
Speaker 3: What can I do? What can I do for you? This is me, Cowboy House. What can I do for you? How do I don't feel good? Can I come down to the office?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 4: And then fucking the chief of medicine. This is the chief medicine, Cowboy House.
Speaker 3: You're not doing a good job. Can you come in my office for me?
Speaker 1: For me?
Speaker 3: He's the patient, comes in. He's like, listen, I've been coughing up blood. I can't really breathe. I've been sleeping thirty minutes a day. Oh my god, I'm having a rough go. He goes hmmm hmmm, kicks him with the spurs, and then he's like, I'm healed. I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Thank you like your house? I mean, Cowboy House.
Speaker 3: How get that right?
Speaker 1: Get that right about house? We're not that liberal Cowboy House.
Speaker 3: No, god, boys, you got zail or something. You not the baby's bill right now?
Speaker 1: Boy?
Speaker 3: You leave? Oh my god, what's the addicted to? Because house is addicted to like pain medication is He's like he's I guess he's just an alcoholic.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no. He puts cans of piss out on the fermentomly and heals it. O work.
Speaker 4: God, he's addicted a fermented piss.
Speaker 3: Fumes piss.
Speaker 1: Everybody, it's there that video right the guy. I was like, yeah, it's there, No, no, what a video? Everybody feels free to look this up.
Speaker 2: Well, like there's a video some guy where he's got jugs of pist.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's real, but like he is jugs like jugs of pists like transparent you can see, like full of yellow and there's.
Speaker 1: Like eighteen of them open.
Speaker 3: And then there's like like like what are these fans that's like pulling the air and blowing it on him, and he goes like I'm making piss air. Yayir, yayissir.
Speaker 2: He's kicking his feet against the fan.
Speaker 3: He's like, yay piss air.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's stupid enough to sound real though, like some fucking asshole like that picture you posted.
Speaker 1: And like, then I really got to clean up my room and it's all the dugs of over.
Speaker 3: I still love that.
Speaker 4: There was enough people that are like, wow, is that really your room? God man, we're fucked? Where fucked people mountain?
Speaker 1: Yes, the idea that is my right. Yes, someone having that much of their urine just in their houses, Like, what are you up to?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's pissing, you know.
Speaker 4: That kid that's like has like not really a must ash, long hair and glasses. That is a horrible room. And he keeps like reporting it, saying like, oh, I cleaned up my room and it's still that leg I think so yeah, And so he hired a maid did you see that? And then like the stains on this floor it looks like multiple dead bodies, you know, and like it just tells the blood stick.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you get to that point.
Speaker 4: Well, it's it's a there's definitely something because he's self aware of it too, he's playing into it now, but it's still like how do you put up? I just I don't get it. I don't even even smell everything. He definitely like he's worse than asmen Gold. Yeah, you know, asmen Gold eating maggots brot in a sandwich of like he was eating it on per so, like he found like a spoiled sandwich, probably like one of those truck stop sandwiches or something. It's like, oh, it's like there's like fucking maggots in it, and he's still eating it. And I was just like, you know, anyone else, I would be like, oh, what an obvious joke, but it's Asthmen Gold, and I was like, I can't fucking believe he's eating maggots. Care free, good night, folks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna we're gonna get the hell out of here.
Speaker 3: Curse you. I got a head to Palm Springs. The fuck is going on in Palm Springs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, our friends Jayalen Paul and like, wait over there.
Speaker 3: I know, I know it's it's one hundred. It's one hundred and ten right now over there, dude, wait just wait, dude, I don't know. It's around Palm Springs and I know that, but like we're just doing like a weekend trip thing.
Speaker 1: Oh we're going tonight. Palm Springs is worse than Nevada.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess it's.
Speaker 1: Not the Valley define that is a little, a little further that direction, though, does it right? Is that it that way? That area area is so hot and so quiet things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my brother almost died there because he's, like I said, he's a he's intelligence a little low whistle water.
Speaker 3: I'm lost jave that way and he went. He went when it was so cold that he almost died. But he found like some type of I forgot what he did.
Speaker 1: You know how scared I would be being glossed in the desert.
Speaker 3: He's you know, I can't even tell you what. I would never find myself there. He just does things that I'm like, bro, come on, you know, how do.
Speaker 1: You know the kind of fear that would invoke in me? I'm in the desert. I'm not doing I did it last No, you didn't know. You didn't. The last last one of us do it was me? And then it was extern. Oh fuck, okay, it's like thought I did like three times in a row. I thought we were done. I was like, yeah, fuck yeah, that's what I was like, We'll.
Speaker 3: Do one We'll do one page per person, gotcha do It's a fun that's a fun, more fun way to do it. Okay, here we go. We're reading our twenty five dollars and our patrons, by the way, supporters over Patreon that comes slash the snock tank or again, we'll kill you.
Speaker 1: We gotta figure out a way to make this funnier where we gotta kind up make a means of distracting the funk out of the person that's reading it. What fuck over their day while they're reading it. We're all going to read it, but we're going to hand it off to each other and then we try to track each other.
Speaker 3: Don se what's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Is're all gonna do to you?
Speaker 3: Why would you do that because you brought it up?
Speaker 1: You're a cunt. I'm just figure out I'm gonna kill.
Speaker 3: All right. I'm a goofy.
Speaker 1: And Derek doesn't flinch and his keeps reading, keeps reading. My dream it'll grow.
Speaker 3: Back, grow back. My dream is to meet somebody that I hate really, really deeply. That way I can blast the jellyfish jam as I walked into their apartment and shoot myself in front of them and their baby. And no, no, no, I like that.
Speaker 4: I actually that's the way I want to go as an old person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the jellyfish jam b bampa bampa, bam, bam bam bam.
Speaker 1: Something about your closet grabs your kid and you're trying to fight it, and it's like inhumanly strong and that songs blaring and you're trying to get it. I'm stealing your kid. I almost feel like walking into the closet into the dark. You're like, if I don't get this thing, it's gonna take my I feel like.
Speaker 3: Some somehow something about that would make would actually make it scary.
Speaker 4: That sounds like the evil dead to me. It's vera go I'm a goofy gooner cock. Let's see black tained black tain keys glass by paramount. Okay, George Lucas assassinates in Spanish because it rhymes.
Speaker 3: Stupid that kind.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. Actually, okay, look he actually put it. He put it in preteses. Don't want to miss a thing. E El Smith, hey man, shout out.
Speaker 4: I mean, we figured it out, but thank you everybody else.
Speaker 3: Do that.
Speaker 1: It'll it'll pay.
Speaker 3: The payoff will be so much better. I just want to row, guys.
Speaker 4: I wanna be on my knees because I miss those days and I miss and then it cuts off.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Now it's too long. Here's a war nin deroid number two five three three Marcus Phoenix.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means. Oh, that's.
Speaker 4: Stupid, that's yeah, that's that's basically what it is.
Speaker 1: Anyway, do you.
Speaker 3: Remember I can't remember.
Speaker 4: There's a comedian when Nelly because remember he was wearing the bandage for solidarity for his home. He was in jail or something, and there was a comedian at one of those awards show says like, it's weird they're wearing it on your face.
Speaker 3: Seemed to be wearing it on your asshole.
Speaker 1: I was like, say, pretty good, Joe, take a ride of being if.
Speaker 3: You want to take. Yeah, I'm really gay.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: I fucked it up. I'm so fucking gay. I gotta figure it out.
Speaker 4: Okay, No, Kanye, don't say that the Jews are not gay. I'm just trying to do killer instinct commos in real life on women.
Speaker 3: I love that. I love that to death.
Speaker 4: Vaughn of the Dead. Gotti got as what Gotti g h as in enough, oh, as in women, tea as in potion. I'm that's probably clever, but my brain's not working right now. Jillie used ain't obid Emporium, round eyed Asian slender slender Man's pan sexual brother. I like every gender man bold and brash more like belongs in my ass, like that phallic Baldwin and Comaton wave guns in the finale of Fresh Penis with ball hair. Who the hell would miss Trump's fat head? Like that Blair White canonically banging Alex Jones facts Google and uh google and read the Charlie Brown comic strip for November sixth, nineteen seventy four. Finnboy Soaron, Lord of mordor.
Speaker 3: Arias destroyed Israel in my life is yours?
Speaker 4: Dustin's smoking up the placenta on his Weber weab death just death, Jack the world's fastest mayory, roasted maple neck supremacy, Big Meani's twinks, Andy the man whose handies are now eightier but not as Dandy. Rosa Park's husband had a car the whole time. A. Yeah, I mean that's probably true. JFK was shot in the neck first to destroy his sonnet humandallion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a smoker. Gids or kids, you know. Sweeney's beard looks sprayed on.
Speaker 4: I met Roger Clark in My scumbag Tea that's awesome, crazy, that's fucking cool.
Speaker 3: Sweeney looks like he rolls.
Speaker 4: Around in carpet sweety Shanes, sorry, spooky sewn swift and slimy swinging schlong sucking mister Rogers twelve inch cock.
Speaker 3: A social security number that I you know? Seven six one beat beep six seven beat beep.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna say that.
Speaker 3: You got.
Speaker 4: That's the best I can do, sir, bitchaper Moon just try to get him scammed. Bitcher Barrel moans when his fing goes to the toilet paper mister pants swing, what's your favorite magic cards? And command to play already answer that one right ball in the first sin cardboard, underscore, pie, spumbu futters dsp outlived boogie and almost trump jolly old dipshit gay crispy like loll nice, reach around, may thy load drip and splatter cipher graph coming kidney stones like a machine gun. Speed up, fuck me fast, load me up with cum so I can fill a glass. Hurry up, boy, I don't need no sass. Now, speed up.
Speaker 3: Fuck? What was that? Whatever feed me up is?
Speaker 1: I don't know, baby of glass? Is that what that is? I load up?
Speaker 3: Hurry up, boy, I don't need No, I don't know if that's it anyway. Yeah, that's cute. Snake saves the kids from the transagenda featuring Revolver Writtenhouse in the Bloodlight Factory, the balls Holy Moonlight greate Ford f one fifty fifty.
Speaker 1: It glows at the moonlight. Great soul. Imagine a car looks like that.
Speaker 3: Sick as dude.
Speaker 4: Uh, Ellie Frost, Yeah, okay, I'm done.
Speaker 1: Said over switching argument. Yeah okay.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: We got Martian manfucker. We got Sweet Dome Armed, but where the guy fucks the dude? Sweet Home Ala man, but my mom coming on, my dude. We got Lily the sparagus drinking piste dealer. We got Smitchy the kid oopside threw tits, oopside grew tits. I guess I'm a woman now.
Speaker 3: Uh it was he thought it was.
Speaker 1: I have squinty eyes, but like that's not you.
Speaker 3: Know, the nose is very different. But still, I was just like, it's just a character.
Speaker 1: Would make me feel so upset because I'm such a huge insecurity about my nose already, and I'd like, it looks like.
Speaker 4: You have you have the nose that invites you to the ball.
Speaker 1: You know you have the nose that lets you get a cut of the of the of you know, like the ship that we can't get any of the share.
Speaker 3: You can't you you can be on the board.
Speaker 1: They might let you.
Speaker 4: They might let you want they see me, They're like, uh, they ain't nothing about you that I even remotely.
Speaker 1: You're mad.
Speaker 4: You're all bad your no, sir, I respect.
Speaker 1: It, coming in the book and slamming it shut for fun. Help me, I'm stuck in the well. Uh would you be okay if Marba made black panther white burn burnt me? Daddy? She pumping on my pipp on my pipp coming in the name of Trump's voice. I shot my pants full of doodoo feces. No way, I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners insisting that brother standing up. Guy, my gay black ass. Just the hard r falling asleep to the N word compilation Gordon Ramsey, Lobsters Victim Memorial Fund. A ten second clip of Meek Male telling the rock to get up had me laughing for a month. Now, I in no way it's going for a month. Now look it up. You want to up? I guess transferm Greblin exposing people with lacks of tolerance to ninety million rotogens of ionized radiation usual crate the Canadian Ellie, Ellie, do my taxes? Do my taxes? Sits your voice, Shawnnyde? Why they call it over? Wait? Why they call it an oven when you when when you are when you of in in the cold, food is out hot eat the food?
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Why did they call it an oven when you of in the cold food and out hot to eat food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I'm surprised. It's the first even counting that. What are they calling? Why do they call it an oven? If you out eat hot, they eat at the food.
Speaker 1: This nigga had a stroke just now, and he tried to confusing stumbled, well, it's real.
Speaker 4: Can I hear because I have both of you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm not doing that again.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's happening right now. I just need to hear it one more time.
Speaker 1: Hook my car battery up to a dead hooker's clip clit bling and nose ring. Call her Frankenstein's whore selling for eBay for a neat five three xos unbelievably sad Trump Trump's wait I'm really sad that trunk Trump. Wait, what it's why do they call.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm stupid?
Speaker 3: Why do they call it oven? When you in the cold food of out hot eat the food?
Speaker 1: That is typo.
Speaker 3: I don't understand what's happening. It's just that it's just fucking brick. It's just stupid. It's just what do they call it?
Speaker 1: An of in?
Speaker 3: If you of out is like the joke, which is not a good joke, but then it's just a complete stroke.
Speaker 4: It's totally a stroke for me because I'm like, of is not that's not how you use it even That's.
Speaker 2: Why it's like, this is brain rot.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 4: Was there people sitting on the ship idiots max reading that ship?
Speaker 1: That's retard maxing.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what what is it? Uh?
Speaker 1: It's so unbelievably sad that Trump will barely missed their mark and glazed his ear. George Luca is using the force to turn Trump's head at the last second because he wasn't in the convertible so it didn't rhyme. Oh my god, not our book was trying to like, really looks like he just wants to take good dick in this too.
Speaker 4: We just like, look he's look at it.
Speaker 3: He's just like he's pretty. He's presenting more.
Speaker 1: Roland SpongeBob up and using him as a fleshlight and and dumping what's left into the chum bucket, slurping, stroking, smoking, joking. Emoticon is going like this, Uh drip and mah Lord of homeless Drip. Gay Bill A Right would be like, fuck it, we'll do it, Gay seals k k f a R. But you what did you know? The men blow my ass becomes wide and the and the dribble and the dribbles deep inside. That's a terrible thing. Oh we want to blow me Kremlin and Gremlin Ryan Ryan Old Jimmy Dick, Evil Sweetens be like I love the gays. Yes, well, yes you said it. I'm gay. Yes to McGuire, Spider Man is older than me. It's not a wild Gavine store. You caun't somebody that I used to I used to know tone some pussy Wait say five eight three PPI Brothers present Seinfeld versus always Sonny two Newman Wait, Newman of the Nightmen. That's that's Newman of the Nightman. Okay, Don Donkerston Uh fence shitter, listen to my spot. You're by your pretty hands, or you're by your pretty hands. You're pretty, hands down, one of the greatest, one of the best gay original songs I've ever heard. You gotta pay the trolls totally in the boys hole eight six and then Chris, you're up.
Speaker 3: Put a little girl next to him too, Play a little girl next to him. State's rights and the bolish the agent look at it? How do you feel about him? Age of consent? That what the government kind of tell me what to do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the last page. Did you did you switch already here?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 3: Solid Stak tweeting about how the woke mob took over the military because you can't say slurs anymore.
Speaker 2: Peep and you earlier name.
Speaker 3: I said it was putting peep at the beginning of every name, just just to identify it as me. Good idea killer instinct announcer voice. Supreme Racism also a good second name for this podcast. Rip Ray William Johnson nineteen eighty one to twenty twenty four Tarzan defanging a snake and using it as a pocket pussy. Oh my god, I'm blue, I'm gay, I'm in need of a guy. If I don't see men, I'll die. You can feel my behind till you can see my intestines. Me be fishy speaking incantations to the pussy. Call that a spirit box doctor kid inspect, I'll carpet bomb the Godza strip for a quarter.
Speaker 2: John Strickland, my partner snapped, is that Kyle Gas?
Speaker 1: I can't I can't show I can't. I can't show this. No, no, what you do? What you do?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: What is that? Who is that? That's Feller? Okay, it's Feller.
Speaker 3: John Strickland, My partner snapped, you hangs on and proceeded to tear my legs up.
Speaker 1: And reactions supreme overreactions due so fucking sad man stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, cancel culture wins again.
Speaker 1: They love it.
Speaker 4: They love cance culture.
Speaker 1: Fucking crazy. The thing that they hate.
Speaker 3: I kind of don't feel like it's like, can they pretend to hate It's? I feel like it's still freedom of speech to be like, yeah, I wish you know, of course it is.
Speaker 1: You can't tell people to do.
Speaker 4: It, but like, no, that was there was nothing wrong with what he did. You can find it distasteful, but literally tasteful whatsoever, especially.
Speaker 3: From the right mer Mer eighteen eighty nine. I have time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go, man.
Speaker 3: I wish I was I wish I wish everything wasn't so fake and gay. I'd be a lot funnier that way. First Art to Keep David featuring the corpse of that fool tried to cultu up without a silver bullet. Second Tar to Keep David featuring being better than the first to Keep David pre Roz. Somebody once squirted on my mother's ashes.
Speaker 4: Wow, amazing, that's amazing, all the squirting.
Speaker 1: Uh e I.
Speaker 3: My ear squirted it all over the place.
Speaker 1: It was so gay.
Speaker 3: Second Church of Key David featuring we met in the first Key David pre Raz. Somebody squirt it on my mother's I read the already Blake eight nine six. F Yi, it's been over a year and Mama Jay have a still listening at this point. How many pieces do you think she's in, Chris trying to read like U up fourteen fourteen, fourteen eighty eight, I think I think fourteen.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that dog whistle.
Speaker 3: It would be like the what is it.
Speaker 4: Called a Manturian Canadate or whatever.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: People Canada, Uh, Cock and ball Courtier.
Speaker 1: Wow, one of the best phase ever drawn in my life. That's really sad.
Speaker 3: That's rough. What is that a character of Bunny?
Speaker 1: It's like, now.
Speaker 3: I was on the point with that cut alast you want to feel trash Texas Tato salad, Young Sheldon dra found in a bird bath?
Speaker 1: That would be so.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why can't he's dry? Why can't why can't I breathe water? What's going on here?
Speaker 1: Drowning? That just sounds getting more friendly because.
Speaker 3: The vision, like just the image of him by slapping the water a bird bath, just when you can just lift his head up. That's like, that's like the fucking president who gets boiled in the by the lobster and that stupid lobster b that we have. It was just stand up guy shoe haul ticking my ass. Here is Nikki Ziggy, ghost of Jojo, Shrek shot and Freudian slip, Sorry, Miss Jackson, Baddly Grave Hungery, Dark Duck Hunt Ethery and Birgery and Punter and Nate from melpous One. Uh busted my hands again last week, but the doctor diss was too tempting and as always rowning at our list. Yes, the king of haphazard, let's go ah ah goodbye. They shot my penis. My penis got shot right, and my rock heart stopped sunting my penis.
Speaker 1: Oh my dick bounced away to flo. I slapped away my rock heart cock. I slapped it away, and then I'm freezing.
Speaker 6: While Oh my god, I couldn't see it, but in a flash of a frame, I jumped up and slapped the bullet away with my raging hardcock. And I said, I said, fuck that firefighter in particular, I said he looks I said, he looks like one I would like to slap a bullet into with my thick rock hard cock.
Speaker 3: I said, I love.
Speaker 1: I love slapping bullets into people with my thick rock had cock. It's eight minutes.
Speaker 3: Long, my cock, I swear to you.
Speaker 1: You might not know. Don't people actually measure this is in minutes using my cock.
Speaker 5: My pep is so large, it is so long, time wise and length wise.
Speaker 6: I slapped a bullet into the head of a firefighter and I do not feel bad.
Speaker 1: I feel so good.
Speaker 6: In fact, I kissed his little helmet on stage and I said why, I said, I said why, And then I hate his.
Speaker 3: I hit his his.
Speaker 1: I saw his ghosts coming.
Speaker 6: Up to me for a kiss, and I slapped his ghost away with my thick rock ond cock.
Speaker 1: I can't stop using it. I love it so deeply.
Speaker 3: Four more years.
Speaker 5: Fuck yeah, yes, yes, Mama.
Speaker 1: I jumped and.
Speaker 5: I jumped up, and I said coming, honey, and I came so hard.
Speaker 1: It was coming, It was coming.
Speaker 5: Aboard ky Okay Times Dead, Please turn off, shut up,