Speaker 1: Cool, We are alive. Welcome to six Gey Agenda. I'm your host Andrew. Here are going to talk about what they want and today I'm joined with a special guest, Ryan Dawson. We're gonna do some deep dives on some crazy shit going on. Ryan, Welcome on to the show. How you doing today?
Speaker 2: I'm doing well. I don't know why. It's it's a sick kind of thing to enjoy a war, but I just didn't see any other solution other than to physically remove these maniacs. And that's happening zion Is. I'm sure you're referring to, Yeah, lunatics. Absolutely, the real estate agent and he awarded his certain ethnic group and land that other people lived on based on mythology from allegedly thousands of years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, I Ran, they're the crazy religious fanatics that we need to take out.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, it's called streaming in pain. As he beats you, It's it's not been a Ran sponsoring Islamic fundamentalist terrorists. That's been the Salaphus Sunnis who are backed by the United States and Israel. Right help is a bunch of religious fanatic lunatics and looking that's my point.
Speaker 1: That's my point. That's the sarcasm in that statement, Like Pete Hegseth for instance. You know, you know Trump's chosen to bring it back Jesus. So every league bringing in a religious antic. Yeah. So so it's very clear that they're all psychopaths and religious, bloodthirsty demons. In my opinion. Even if ya who was dead, which I saw that obviously, he's confirmed alive for sure today, I believe even I ran came on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was trying to point out, like the videos with six fingers were fake. What they did is they took the video, they took some still frames out of it, they ran them through AI and they created extra fingers, but there weren't none of that was from the original video. Like you can't pause that and show me where this is. Stop making AI slop, you know. Yeah, and I all hear the angels singing and we would know, yeah exactly, yeah, you'd see yeah sunlight everywhere.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, you know. And I just figured that they put out an AI video just because he's in hiding. It could be that simple too, you know, but either.
Speaker 2: Way, you stay with civilians. Zoran is not attacking civilians, so he can wander around like a coffee shop or whatever. He'd be fine, and that's probably what he's doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wouldn't it be crazy if you went and hit out in Iran anyway?
Speaker 2: Yes, actually went the sewer with a dirty mattress.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure that's not far from where he is at. So, so I see the islands you know much about. I know you're kind of more in the political geo political kind of realm as far as how these things kind of operate. So are you familiar with like this island? I know that that's kind of where a lot of the oil launches off from from Iran. It seems that they launched the attack on it, like within twenty four hours of Iran saying they would open it back up if they spent wan.
Speaker 2: I think it is or yua in it's the Chinese yuan. Yeah, well that's only two non belligerents, so they can pay and yuan and then you know, it's a bunch. It's a lot of mouth on both sides. It's it really doesn't matter even if they allowed ships in whatever currency, because the LNG has been shut down and the oil has been shut down, so there's nothing to transport if they're not refining it. And because of the bombings on the basis and things like Guitar shut its LNG down, so did a rock. Saudi Arabia filled up its containers. It has nothing, so they're not producing right now. So it's just trickled in what Iran in China had have fine, they're you know, they got what was left out of there, but these countries have quit producing because it's not safe and there's no buyers or you can't just sell only to China. This was twenty five percent of the global flow of oil and gas and that's been and also fertilizer, petrochemicals and other things. It went to zero. You know, Bahrain can't produce anything. Obviously that that US base is done. The fifth fleet that's over saying with saying Kuwait Guitar rins to repeat, they're not going to do that. So that was their Samson option and it it really puts the clock on a round side, because yeah, you can go blow up some buildings whatever. US allies are suffering from this lack of oil and they're suffering economically, and they the buyers are suffering. They're also suffering from the lack of imports. All those Gulf states import eighty to eighty five percent of their food and they can't get it from each other because they're all in the same situation. That's going to be devastating to them too. So you know, they can't go but so long without imports and exports. But Iran can. Iran can take it on the gin. You know, if you have hundreds of planes, you think of it. This is a country the size of Western Europe has got a population of ninety million. I think a million people as about a million buildings right just from the homes. Hundreds of jets cannot take out tens of millions of buildings. You can palm infrastructure, you can blow up warehouses. The vital things are underground and so whatever you blow up, it doesn't affect their ability to stay on the offense. These blistic missiles are coming out of the mountains, are coming out of the deserts from silos that you can't even see from above, so they're able to continue to pound on Israel and these little golf states. And I'm going to predict, like with him, by the end of the week, all of these golf state bases will be useless, including Iraq and Saudi Arabia. It's all going to be they're done, and then the focus will be on Israel. And apparently Northern Israel is pretty much finished already because the last salvo from Hezbola, actually it was mostly drones but not all. There were no interceptors, and people say, well they ran out. I don't think they ran out. I think they're definitely running low. But they didn't run out. They didn't even have their warning bells for all the little roaches to run to the shelters because their radars have been destroyed, so they didn't see it coming. So there are no interceptors because they don't work without the radar, and you could see that Iran and Hesbela they systematically went through. First they took out the mega radar and guitar one point one billion, with the drone with two drones. Then they took out the THAD systems this thermal high altitude shots. They brought in another one that one's already been broken. They took it from South Korea. It lasted like two days. The radar smashed. Then they overwhelmed the Patriot pack three in PAC two's with a kind of a mixture, but mostly drones. So you know, it's like playing in a war like the card game and they put out a king and you throw out a two, like fine, take it, you know whatever, it doesn't matter because unless you get to that their other stuff. But then across the blue line, it's sort of the border with Lebanon and Syria. The border changed in Syria after Al Kainda took over. Now Mount Herman is part of Israel. But Hasblas been hitting all those towers and all those radio and all the radio crew and so on. The latest two Salvos, they couldn't react. And at the same time as Israel's moving south, Iron hit yacht in the south, so their ports on the north end, south part of Israel have been destroyed. So they have been Gurian in the west. That's it. They can't resupply. They're hiding their casualties. They lost tanks when they went into Lebanon. There's there's been a whole bunch of I said, there's mouth on both sides. Excuse me, So like them saying they killed BBI, Like no, you didn't, and you don't know that anyway, there's no confirmation saying they killed Ben Gavir, No, you didn't. Smotrich's son was injured. He had to shroup, know, go through and hit his livers. That one's real. But there's a lot of slop. But the US has had a lot of slop. They said we're going to go on the ground with Kurdish forces. That did not materialize. They said we're gonna send escorts and the French and the Japanese and the Koreans are all. That did not happen. All all three countries said no, and the and the US's own admirals must have said, how impossible that is, you can't do that. That didn't happen. Then they said two different lives about the island. You're talking about a cadag. They's either an aquatic amphibious landing with two two hundred marines like it's World War two or something. That ship won't it can't get through the straight can't even.
Speaker 1: Reach the island.
Speaker 2: So I guess you could get your chilt world or offsprings and drop them off, you know, and or parachute and then what how are you gonna what are you gonna parachute supplies down to They've got about a day of food and they're done. And what are they supposed to do there? If you've blown up the bunkers, where are they supposed to be when the missiles come running down on them. And even if you say, okay, you've surrounded the refineries, now what, you can't bring it anywhere. The straits still closed. You can go put an American flag on it, it doesn't matter. It's not yours, and you can't bring it. You can't. If you destroy it, then Iran will destroy the northern oil fields of Saudi Arabia and you lose again. So they're just trying to think of stunts. And I think Trump's look looking for an off ramp, some mission he can do and say, okay, we destroyed the navy and the air force and we killed the Ayah Tall job well done. I won and then quit. But around offered their terms to America, not to Israel today, and they had a three point plan, and one was you and Israel are going to pay reparations for all the stuff you blow up in a run. It was very good for them because they need foreign currency because THEIRS is useless, so they'll take the dollars in the shekels and make them rebuild. The second one was that all of their weapons programs are legit. You can't mess with our ballistic missiles, and I think this would include their energy program. So if they want to build nuclear power for electricity, they can. And you guys can't yip about how much in enriching uranium there is there isn't because you have no leverage. And third was a little vague. It was talking about some kind of international guarantees, but I didn't say what the guarantees were, that this cannot happen again, but one would have to imagine that that means America loses his footprint in the golf, like you cannot have bases in countries adjacent to I Ran anymore, which has kind of happened, whether they agree to it or not, because they've been physically destroyed. And then just for a little cherry on top when they hit somebody hit an Iranian bank. I don't know if it was is Roel the United States. They're kind of one thing, and so Iran went around and blew up City Bank in Dubai. They're gonna have to rain. They're gonna rename Dubai Goodbye, because that's what's happening in real estate prices. That place is getting hammered, getting hammered like Lindsey Graham at a choir practice.
Speaker 1: Andrew Tay can't wait to go back there. He's talking about how he just loves it. He's going right back. He ain't worried about the missiles.
Speaker 2: He went in, proved his point and then left again because he's in something now. But it's like you're insane to stay there. I mean, what are you gonna what do you what is there do? Like stuff's still gonna get blown up. Whether they are not scared or not, doesn't matter. Oran's gonna do what it's gonna do. And they're not really at war with UEE. They're worth an American basis, right.
Speaker 1: That's what they said.
Speaker 2: They said they wanted to flatten buy they can flattened by their defenseless that's not their aim.
Speaker 1: So they want to.
Speaker 2: Understand his position, like you got a country that at least they didn't throw you in jail over nothing, you know, and they've been good to you, and so he wants to be loyal to them. But there's nothing he can do, like you can be a ge. This is war, you know, so he do some shit.
Speaker 1: He can do either, so they want to side of there, it seems. And people have been pointing a lot to Trump wants an offer amp, it seems like, and then other people say, well, does he have a choice, because I ran could just I mean, they really ultimately are deciding how this goes, and I'm wondering, does he want an offer amp. It doesn't seem like he I mean, he's getting pummeled. It seems he can't really keep his footprint there long unless he actually puts boots on the ground. It really just goes all in, which would take a full draft probably. I mean, the way their terrain is, it would take so many troops.
Speaker 2: So it's.
Speaker 1: Right take once.
Speaker 2: But to get a staging area which would get harassed the entire time, you'd get probably thirty to forty thousand casualties. Like yeah, you the army, the American Army is big enough if they want to sacrifice enough life to go and conquer Iran.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then what you're like, look how bad I Rock was? This is ten times that's not gonna happen. So yeah, maybe he doesn't want an off ramp. Maybe he thinks, oh, like I don't think he thinks. Yeah, I think what's happening is he's got these weasels in his ear, like Kushner Wikoff, who don't know fuck all about war. They just know support Israel, support Israel. So they're just coming up with scenarios like like gamers or something, just pitching an ideas. Let's send in the Kurds. You don't have any I mean, might as well just get al Qaeda and Syria to go attack Lebanon or something. You know, but al Qaeda is Syria is not unified right now. They're fighting with each other. That's what happened, like.
Speaker 1: A civil war since they took over. Correct, it's damn near a civil war. Since they the al Qaida leader took over, it's pretty much been a civil war, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hgs. Well, they're fighting with the Kurds and they're also fighting with each other. I mean, these people are are paid soldiers. They do whatever for money, whoever pays them. That's the team they're on. It's called the narcissism of small differences. So you have these selphist uh well hobby religious fanatics, and you know they can't get along with anybody. Oh you're slightly different. Or I think even if they did go into Lebanon, UH has block and handle them. They're handling the Israelis who have far more superior weapons, armor, satellites, you know, and they can't get in. So I don't think al Qaida would be get too far.
Speaker 1: So I believe, well, two things. What do you think that twenty five hundred to five thousand troops. I think that's what you mentioned couldn't get through the straight Is that the one you were talking about. They couldn't get through.
Speaker 2: Twenty five hundred are going to go in on on like transport ships. The land batteries are going to destroy you. You're not even going to reach it. And if you did, then the island will shoot you. They'll see you. This isn't Yeah, there's an eye in the sky. They have Chinese intelligence. They will see you coming. You're not You're the tar. Everything's going to fire.
Speaker 1: That's why I wonder why would he announce Why would we know he's sending an expeditiary, you know, true, what is good? Why would you announce that send them over like they wouldn't. I mean, it's just outright.
Speaker 2: You've got it.
Speaker 1: I just don't wonder what the end game is.
Speaker 2: You know you you know the answer. Why would you announce that? Yeah, like battlefield wise ask for a tar to just do it. You don't say, hey, let's say let's give him the plan.
Speaker 1: And say yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: The whole thing is it's all pr it's a stunt to like do a thing and Claire winning and get out. It's also he wants to act like the war's almost over because he doesn't want the markets to freak out. So he's saying, oh, well, you know we've taken out the navy, check, took out the Air Force. Check Ayatola check. You know, we're just gonna surround runs energy and the war's over. Like no, but you're not. And their navy was never a threat anyway. The convincial Navy, that's it's drone boats, it's mines, its land turrets. Like and the same thing with the Air Force. Well, they're not flying over and dropping bombs on you. They're shooting you from silos in and around that they don't even have. This isn't it's not World War two. You don't have to fly over and drop a bomb out the belly of a plane. That's so stupid. US prefers that method because they like to be able to hit anyone anywhere, and so they have this huge air force with lots of bombs. But Iran is just defending its own land, so it only needs missiles to hit whoever's near them. They're not interested in flying over and attacking people. They haven't had an offensive war, like a war that they started since like ancient times, because they ran a rock war, but a rock invaded around and that one didn't get very far. They got over the flat part in front of the Zagras mountains and then had just literally hit the wall. Didn't get anywhere, not even with chemical weapons that the US gave them. Yeah, it's it just they didn't think this through. It seems like they figured once we kill the Ayah Tall, it'll collapse and within, and that didn't happen, and they did not have a plan B. And Israel's just is kind of the victim of their own success because they straight up did a genocide in front of the world and got away with it. They just bombed thousands of villions in Barroot, Lebanon and got away with it. They openly sponsored al Qaeda to take over Syria and got away with it. Both two wars in Iraq wanted Libya got the US to do it for I'm got the US and Europe to do Libya got away with it, and Iran just seemed like the last piece and they thought it'll it'll work because everything's worked so far, and then it didn't.
Speaker 1: And it seems like they're determined to drag everybody to hell with them as far as like bring us with them, send us that, because you're right, it doesn't seem like we thought it through, but clearly we're protecting Israel. I mean, that's the only way I could really see it, because why else will we really paid ourselves through that.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's not an American national interest to attack Iran. Mouran can't even reach the United States. We're sick from Iran. And also the.
Speaker 1: Laura Lumer is talking about wanting India to get involved, and that's kind of why I'm getting at It's like, you know, you want us to go there now, you want to drag India and there. They clearly want it to be a larger war because yeah, they know the miscalculation, probably because if we've been given them all of our weapons, including Ukraine, which is another where they have heavily involvement in so you know, the big Israel anyway, So I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lumer would love to know, or Turkey or something, but they're not. It's not going to happen.
Speaker 1: Well, Turkey, I know, is to destroy NATO's that they can re establish NATO and Jerusalem and that's kind of the plan, right And also to d American.
Speaker 2: The Kurds remember, and Turkey's like, no, you're not, I don't want that.
Speaker 1: And you know, Israel calls the Kurds they're friends. So I wonder how you know, obviously they're not willing to go on a suicide mission currently for him.
Speaker 2: So if Turkey got involved, Ron would invade Abrajan, destroy the Buku pipeline in BTC, and then they would be in the same situation. So it isn't worth it. Yeah, is going to set this out because the more they all destroy each other, the better. His position is. As far as Ukraine, this is great for Russia because they're selling oil at premium sanctions lifted what is it around ninety or high eighties per barrel. Yeah, it's good for them. They're an oil exporter and they're suddenly allowed to export to everyone again. So they've made plenty and it's going in to hurt Ukraine. Ukraine's like cannot ask for air defense because it's all going to Israel. They were getting grinded out anyway in the dawn bas and so this is going to hurt them. Russia's slowly been making gains, but no one's paying attention to Ukraine. But yeah, they're all getting out of debt and stuff right now, making hand over fists. And that's the other thing. I think. Russia is sharing satellite intelligence with Iran, who's taking out one target a day, one or two a day, but they didn't give it to them all at once. They're like, no, no, no, you prolong this shit as long as possible because we're making a lot of money and don't worry. Will tell you. Like they hit the shin Bet office, they've effectively closed Haifa. They got a lot of prime and secondary targets, and it Israel looks defenseless. Imagine they got to hit West Jerusalem next, which is where Israel keeps its uh. It's nuclear carriers of the fighter jets and things that can carry the bomb. I get the ones that fire the popeyes, they can take those out. And then with Haifa, I don't think Hezbollah would invade northern Israel. They're kind of can win on the defense only, but they can hit them with drones all day every day. There's not much they can do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it looks like a stalemate or worse. Really check me, But so check me. There's really no plan necessarily. And also I was going to ask you this what I was going to ask earlier. Do you think that a lot of this is Colonel McGregor was talking about how it takes a long time to build a military up, like a real strong military that you could go in and do real operations with. You know, this is kind of like last minute we're coming out of. You know, Trump said he rebuilt the military like a year or whatever in his last administration in four years. Clearly that didn't happen. Do you think AI being involved with this military strategy has something to do with maybe the downfall, the miscalculations, the fact that they have people who obviously they didn't build up the military, so they have people who aren't, you know, the most trained for what they need with this caliber of a infiltration. And then on top of that, I think you might have been the person who said that this is like the boomers last kind of was that, you like the boomers, like last kind of breadth, Like they just wanted to get this done. They aren't even trying, like they're just doing it, not even trying to say yeah anything.
Speaker 2: Now, who wants it done in his lifetime? He's waiting forty years. He's got Trump, you know, Epstein, Fury, who do whatever. He says. He's like, this opportunity might not come again. US support of Israel's at all time low. We have a super zionis this has to be now. So they want to get or done. It's failing. This could be the complete destruction of Israel because in that plan that Iran proposed that was only to the United States, they never said they'd stop bombing Israel. Neither did Lebanon, and there's no reason to. Israel has done this over and over again. They've preemptively hit Iran. This is two traumas four, you know. So the last three times they did it and called time out. Uh uh, you don't get to do that again. So you know, they were over confident and ran. It was very measured. They did these lackluster responses, so the Israel was gaining more and more confidence. So oh yeah, see they can't do anything. They can't do anything. And then they really pulled the trigger and boy did they step in it because they don't have an answer. And now these one ton or more warheads are falling on them and they can't intercept them. It's just blown up whatever they want. And they have very accurate intelligence on where Israel's things are. His was a small place. You can't just spread it out and hide it in the mountains and desert like Iranqan. Yeah, about seventy percent of the population lives in the in the north, either in Tel Aviv or Haifa, and you know, they just still have a lot of places. Now I've seen there harassing the West Bank and even killed some people in Gaza. Again, that's not going to last. After this war, it's around will have complete leverage and they'll they'll be able to dictate policy even on Palestine. And it's got to make you feel good to know others children in Gaza looking up the sky at night watching cluster munitions land on is reelease and just like now they know how it feels. But it's not the same because there's reels, bombs residential areas around. It's not doing that yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah and so okay, so I saw that Iran actually was telling the Palestinians.
Speaker 2: Oh you asked about AI.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were completely overconfident on that. I think that's why they hit the girls' school. Even this island raid. Their intels them like nineteen eighty six. Well that's useless. They don't know how many defenders there are.
Speaker 1: Where there's satellites, they're not using like space you know, starlink, they're not using like what's up.
Speaker 2: What's the deal with all the tech protech, the buildings and stuff, But they don't know what's buried and hidden and what's the decoy and what isn't from this up there.
Speaker 1: Talenteers not involved. I mean they were doing special operations in the nineties and early two thousands with different you know, special teams that would go into Iraq in Afghanistan with Palenteers early software. You would think that the software that they're using today. I mean you just think that with the billion dollar radar system we had that got blown up and you know, Volenteer all this stuff, we'd be able to outmatch Iran. Even with Chryinga offering a proxy intel Intel.
Speaker 2: TA, you still need human intelligence and you can kind of game AI, like you figure out how it is, you know how to lie to it, right, It's just it depends on what the praam I mean. There is no such thing as artificial intelligence. It's just a robot. So they probably put in, you know, look for buildings of this dimension that are big enough the whole ballistic missiles, and they end up hitting in a school, in the hospital and so on. It's really sloppy and apparently pig pig yeah, pig egs ye got rid of the oversight on that, the human intelligence, so they just let machines do it. Machines made lots of mistakes, and rather than owning up to it, they go, oh, maybe you're on at their own building, or oh, we're still investigating. Like you guys get the school. You used a block four tomahawk, you had one circling around, you did a double tap.
Speaker 1: There's that's textbook Israel. That's some textbook Gaza Israel. Shit.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah it is. It's like we just joined them on that page of the Monsters of History book. You do not have that reputation. It should have because look at all the civilians they murdered Vietnam or Rock Korea, you know, but somehow they shocked the blame. But now yeah, I think they had monopoly on media and they don't anymore. Social media can hold you account.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Peterek set to bench and that he can't wait till David Ellison takes over everything so he can stop the media from uh you know.
Speaker 2: It should lie easier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like the banner should read this instead of this. He's just obviously saying we're.
Speaker 2: Tiktoks from the communist Chinese, Like just say you want to lie for Israel, just say it.
Speaker 1: They loved escapegoat China. They loved the escapegoat China. They did that with Microsoft. Microsoft said that they wouldn't allow Israel to keep using their software for the Gaza war back whenever that was going on. And so as soon as they said that, Peter except comes out and says, you know, they're working with Chinese spies. We need to get them out of here. So that's the instant scapegoat is use China. You know. One more thing, you know, with the anthropy, like on the AI deal. You know, that's why it's important with the Anthropic. You said that they use this and they want to use it untethered with you know, human intel and let it go in itself autonomously. You know. The whole thing with the Anthropic was Pete Hexeth in the Department of War wanted to use it constitutionally on civilian and I think that this is the slippery slope we're looking at. It's clearly not running well over there. You want to use that here. I just think that's crazy. That's why this that was such an important thing to happen, and now open AI took that over.
Speaker 2: It really is unwinding all their plans. That's why we call it epstein fury. It's I'm full ted Kaczynski on AI man. I think it's a disaster. It's making too lazy, like hey, Groark, is this true? And yeah, it's again like it's not conscious, it's not intelligent. It doesn't improve itself. It just spits. It's like a glorified search engine. It's all it does. It's summer.
Speaker 1: I believe it's more tailored, it's more controlled. It's not as open source. You can't find like if I go look up your domain that you tell me I can find a research article at or whatever. I can't. You know that's not gonna if you ask ai that you're not gonna get those like those details aren't gonna be.
Speaker 2: Because it's it waits official sources. So it's just like an arm of propaganda because it's like, no, I don't think this is just true because BBC and CNN aren't talking about it. That does matter. Look at all the lies about the Iraq War, the Libyan war, the Syrian war, this war from mainstream media. You cannot rely on that as as anything. I mean, they're told they're paid to lie. You can see all of them came out and said, you know what, was it the short term pain for long term gain? And I said, you're accidentally correct, but it's Iran that's getting the short term pain for long term gain, not you. Yeah, and I'll see how they all were like this is the line from above. We're all gonna say this on all the channels, all of them, CBS, you know that, D d D. They all said the same, like too big to fail from the mortage backed security fraud. We don't have a free press in the United States, we don't, and AI just grabs the slop and then reinforces it. It's hard to say what it ought to do because you know, also don't want to just sell anybody with the blog anywhere that can make something up. You don't want to wait, you know what I mean, it's like, you can't do it. I mean you have to. You have to have a brain. You have to have toprudence and figure out who tells the truth who doesn't. And it's not a program, it's not. This isn't math, you know, it's not. You don't have definitive answers like that, and computation just isn't doesn't have that skill, and that's all AI is. In fact, AI like for a while they couldn't give you an image of a full glass of wine because it makes images off of prototypes, and all the prototypes have wine not filled up, because that's how you do so even if you said fill it all the way to the brim, it would always show you half a glass of wine. It finally fixed that because someone made a YouTube video and pointed all that out, so they fixed that one thing that make it full. But it's just using prototypes and things. It doesn't create anything. It can't think. It is not intelligent. We're so far from that. AI is like about the same computation powers like a ginger. You know, there's no soul.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, that's why I thought you were going with that. I was like, I'll let you finish that. Hell yeah, yeah, no, I agree with that. It is definitely the gender top hed. They just react and they rage. But I mean, I guess it doesn't have that aspect yet, but it might whenever you're talking about it raging out over in the Middle East without any you know, it seems like it just doesn't have any regards.
Speaker 2: You take it over the island, you send all the gingers, you make sure it's a night time raid.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: You don't want to combustion.
Speaker 1: That's why they're dining reed, you know. And that's the thing, like check is AI company is really owned that does work with Elon with X And I was like, you know, asking asking AI is.
Speaker 2: Just sloppy search engines and porn that's all it does.
Speaker 1: It's turning into the porn aspect for sure, because they want to sell the.
Speaker 2: Whole digit Internet becomes porn.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, they want to turn everybody into.
Speaker 2: It in What Happened porn? Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, they might be too young to remember that, but like the Internet used to just be words and then words and pictures and social little abi whatever, and immediately immediately what people did when they could do video was jitties.
Speaker 1: I believe it. Uh yeah, I think I was pretty I think one of the first things I was looking up is a young young man was that kind of shit? So definitely that was.
Speaker 2: Early days your biology what we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, one of the first things you do, you know, and yeah, the digital compaign and keep people stuck at home, et cetera. You know, they tried that with COVID, and that reminds me of short term pain for long term gain. COVID two weeks curve the spread. It's kind of that similar style of messaging where it's like, don't worry, it's just short term, we're going to get back to the and you know, it doesn't go the way they're selling.
Speaker 2: Donald Regan used to say, there's nothing more permanent than a temporary government program. Yeah, that's what like two weeks to flatten the curve, Like if you give them an inch, it's never going to be two weeks all this war will be over by then a month. This war could go to September.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as long as people stand to make money off this war, it will keep going. And and those people have power of any kind, you know, leverage of any kind.
Speaker 2: With the more Trump keeps saying we've won, We've won, like it's gonna be over soon, and it doesn't. The dumber he looks and the angrier people are gonna be because they're gonna say, you said we won, you said it was almost done, and it isn't. So what are they just playing it once we run completely out of standoff munitions and ins or just throw a nuke on them? Who knows? Because these are like Christian end timers, bring back the Messiah type of crazy. Yeah, and I can't talk about like you can you make a rational argument. Oh, you can't do that because this, this, this, and this will happen. You can't say that about these people.
Speaker 1: Jesus comes back, right, Jesus comes back. What do you mean, dude, Jesus?
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's like, well, you're forgetting about the fact that you know, the Antichrist comes first. A lot of bad things happen first, and then he comes back and you're ushering in the first part.
Speaker 2: You imagine, like, you know, wanting to have the Book of Revelations become a reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy. I mean that's some yeah, those people, you know, Yeah, you know. Anyway, So that's something actually that we've been talking about my show for a while is the rise of Christian nationalism and where is this headed? Very clearly with the Zionists tinged to it. There's some fuckers.
Speaker 2: I will say this, there's some majority Christian nations like Ireland or Spain for example, that are completely against all this crap too. So there's some Christian who are crazy and others who see it for what it is.
Speaker 1: Of course, and uh yeah, it's just where you're going to church and who they're getting funded by, and what kind of messaging they're giving you, and whether you have a brain and critical thinking enough to just accept it and just you know.
Speaker 2: Well, the US Christians are these dispensationless Judeo Christians if you want to call it that, which I think synoxymoron, and yeah, they're totally on the Zionists train. Trump too, I think Trump had Epstein killed And because the jail did not organize that themselves, like that murder and splicing the tapes together and all that, like this is from above, and yeah was President Trump? Yeah, who definitely needed him dead? Trump and all his donors.
Speaker 1: Dude, you're talking to the guy who I thought said it first. When did you say it? Because I want to know. No, I'm just kidding. No, I definitely said the same thing, dude whenmember I first, I said, I think Trump did it because think about it, he blames Hillary for everything, the Clintons, the Clintons, right, I put him in jail, I was like, and then he's the first.
Speaker 2: One like their last name means to kill.
Speaker 1: But the body count backs up the accusation. You have a lot of real ship to go with that. But also he admitted he's the guy who snitched on Jeffrey Epstein got him kind of caught up, and then of course the he removed William Barr so he couldn't give him a sweet deal, and then Epstein dies, So either way, you know, it's very Burnell.
Speaker 2: And Maxwell were captured on his watch, and Burnell died in jail.
Speaker 1: Too, exactly, And every time he has an FBI political people start dying through hits Remember the Michigan lady who was like they were plotting in half the people were FBI agents, kidnapper. And then you had the dude Vance Bolter. He's a part of the Episcope whatever church, the Naar Church. Yeah, well yeah, the New New Whatever Church, which is a really crazy radical kind of one and Vance Bolter was a pastor for that. And he's the dude who was in minnesot To killing people with the hit list dressed as a police officer in a mask. So I think that there's something weird because like the Seven Mountains Mandate is a church that Charlie Kirk and Trump is kind of affiliated with. And I don't know, I think that's connected Israel because they got seven mountains there. I think it all connects to each other and.
Speaker 2: Carry very closely tied to the mob. Yes, so killed plenty of people. I mean he rubbed elbows with Tony Solaro and all those uh hoodlums out of New York, including Steve Whitkoff. I mean he's right there, deep in the middle of it too. And yeah he like and I mean Charles Kushner went to jail for illegal campaign financing and setting honey traps up, and all of the Kushners they're criminals. They're all there's a criminal family Trump of Atlantic City and he was moving around cocaine and you know he's involved with Russian oligarchs, the ones that pooting throughout the guy.
Speaker 1: Just understand sim Clinton just gets him, you know what I mean, he just gets me? Still Clinton, What.
Speaker 2: Was the blow in Bubba?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I saw that Ai that did you verify that was that real?
Speaker 2: I mean it's something that was written down. That doesn't mean it happened, can be sarcasm whatever, who knows.
Speaker 1: Oh there was a picture. There was a picture. I didn't know if you saw that.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I'm sure. That's what sucks about AI too, is everything's fakable. Everything's fake and gay now yes, everything like six fingers. They took a still image out of a real video and then messed with it and then put it on Twitter and all the morons lost their mind. Oh look yeah, because that is Ai AI from still frames of a real video and trust well yah, I wish he was dead.
Speaker 1: Come on, guys, well they did that with that like hot girl, that Maga girl, that hot like you know, cadet girl who was like walking with Trump in a video. She's like a blonde that all the dudes that followed Maga were just like drooling over that thought that she was like a real person. They would just put her into pictures with like Trump or like military guys or whatever to make it look like she's involved with Maga and she's a real person. So like, yeah, just to get people to drool over like this Maga chick that's involved. You know, Ryan, friend of the show End of the World News, he wanted me to ask, and he asked, Actually he's watching, so shout out Ryan or not? Ryan shot up, Ben, what am I saying? I'm reading this while I'm talking? He said, Ryan, is it possible that I ran as a ConTroll puppet in this off Broadway production of the End Days?
Speaker 2: No, this is costing trillions, like they controlled puppet to do what to lose the dollar, to force bricks, to get the Yuan, to destroy the maritime silk road, to lose your standoff munitions, run out of interceptors, and get completely embarrassed in the world's tage.
Speaker 1: No, I think he's speaking of the fact that there is global elites. You could kind of call like a camp of maybe a sect of maybe a branch of it. But there's global leads to kind of are above nations that maybe operate. And because there is some indication that there's some Masonic activity and global kind of network activity in Iran, this New World.
Speaker 2: Orders a lot of global Homo. But the reason that they're targeting Iran is because they don't have that on them. The donor class like Iran has an iatola, it's a Shia majority, they have religious beliefs, they're not amoral, they're not into this uh you know, post MTV degeneracy whatever. That's why they want to destroy. Iran has actively supported Hasbalah and the Huthis fighting against Israel's land and annexation and ethnic cleansing they have and they want to destroy them.
Speaker 1: Well, trn to Dom.
Speaker 2: Doing Iraq like he fired scud missiles into Israel. That's not pretend, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. China and Russia are both kind of similar in that regard. They're against the Epstein class Empire balls over. China doesn't push a lot of this smut that we get pushed.
Speaker 2: So is it.
Speaker 1: Possible that because obviously O RAN's very close with them. Is it possible? But we know that China does work with the globalists and they are a part of this New World order kind of build up that's coming, right, So what do you think that that means? Is there two faces of this globalist kind of movement maybe like war, a little bit of war, like when's the resources of the new World order? Like if you want to call it that for lack of better terms, or what do you like about that?
Speaker 2: It's like it's like rival cartel gangs, like they all sell drugs, but they do fight with each other, so they got their turf, you know. And the Chinese donor class is not the same as the Jewish donor class and so on, and you know they they do have national interests in pride and da da da da, and they're seeing it like the Chinese class does things for China. That's his tax basin and its farm, you know, and they don't want to share it. You know, they would love to expand a well like it is it is better to have a multipolar world than a unipolar And you know, China is you can criticize it for what it does itself, but it is not controlled by the same people that run the United States at all. They actually probably the largest power against the hedgemone is China. And then the say, you know, Russia is Russia. You know, Putin's a Russian nationalists. He does things for Russian interests. He's got his own gangs and all the arks and things to deal with, but they're not ours, you know, and so they do fight.
Speaker 1: So it feels like we're damned if we do and damned if we don't, because you get the social credit score, AI technocratic police state system kind of either way you go, is it gonna.
Speaker 2: Be rammed by no matter what? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it ran by the satanic child eaters? Or is it ran by one that's I guess semi decent. Maybe I don't know, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So that I only there eating children, that's just uh right, right, the tip give into the FBI that somebody ran and raving from Q and on or whatever. But they definitely rape children and that's bad enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you think there's any Satanic activity SRA involvement with things like that?
Speaker 2: I don't think you couldn't get a guy using child escorts and stuff like Epstein and China because there's so much prostitution that anyone could get that anytime, anywhere, and so it has no power at all. It's a weird thing.
Speaker 1: So China's already got their own black So Chines's got their own black market system. They don't need outside people. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 2: It's like it's just not an issue, like to get to Honting trap Bill Gates with some Russian hookers. It's because prostitution is not readily available. If you could just go down to the corner and have a hooker, then you don't need Epstein or any intermediaries. It was just part of like it's going to get a burger or something. And in China it's about that easy. They can get a prostitute super simple, So why would they listen to you and get involved all over that, Like they can just buy sex. They don't need you for anything. So in America, constitution is very illegal except for Vegas or whatever. It's ah, so it gives like whoever can monopolize that a lot of power everyone else. They can run a brothel and its secret and it's not a But in China they don't care. They're like it didn't even count as cheating. It's just like men need it a lot, so they can buy it whatever they allow that. Really, I didn't know that it's illegal, but it's not. It's kind of like we call it brown paper bag and it comes from it's say, somebody's in the park and drinking liquor, but they put it in a brown bag. Well you can't prove it's not a doctor pepper or whatever. And the cops see it and they fucking know that's alcohol, but from looking they can't tell, so they just let you do it. Well, like selling tobacco products and a bong shop and it's all these bongs. It's definitely from marijuana, but like that's for tobacco, and they kind of just let do it. And there are escorts, which is sort of like prostitution, like you can pay for someone to go on a date with you and then if she just happens to want to have sex, you know, but it's not the same because some escorts really are just escorts, so it's just come because you don't want to be alone or or whatever. There's massage parlors and there's massage parlors, or you might get a happy ending and whatever. In certain parts of very big cities in the US, but a large swath of the US, especially in the rural areas, so they don't have anything like that. There are no prostitutes. There really aren't. It's super leagal and look down on, and it makes people that vulnerable to win when that opportunity does arise, because it's rare.
Speaker 1: Are you two things? Are you in career? Vietnam?
Speaker 2: Korea?
Speaker 1: Korea? That's what I thought, Well, that's why. Okay, that's what I thought. In Vietnam, they don't even let you rent hotel oh without a woman unless you prove that person is your wife. Is that true? Do you know, since you're in that kind of sphere of the world, do you have any idea?
Speaker 2: I don't. I used to live in Japan, and I don't know. If you went to a love hotel, it's got to be a man and a woman for one. They don't care if you're married, but if you go to like a couples on send, you have to show that you're married.
Speaker 1: Really okay, And the other thing was so.
Speaker 2: You're very conservative Korea too. Korea is like super conservative. You can't even show your belly button, like not even k pop stars really okay, then sports this high whatever.
Speaker 1: It's the rule South Korea as well.
Speaker 2: South Korea. Yeah, well North Korea is very conservative too. I know that Korea and Japan and North Korea, like there's no gay marriage, there's no like rainbow flags or any of that. Transgender doesn't exist. If you try to do that in school, you'd be shot. Korea put their former president in jail. They've done that like four times. If you do corruption, you will go to prison. That's how country's supposed to be. No matter who you are, you're not above the law. And uh, yeah, women are very effeminate and in Asia, and they it's not like China, like Korea doesn't put up with sexual per version and all that. They like now make babies, that's their goal.
Speaker 1: So they signed a deal while we're on the top of the Korea, they signed it.
Speaker 2: Even porn is illegal. You can't even look at porn on the internet. It's illegal that.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 2: There's no porn hub, there's none of that crap. It's all censored.
Speaker 1: And they do that here as well now in multiple states. Uh, the VPN like overpasses it, of course. I mean people, I think I'm banned in North Carolina and a couple other places. But there's so many other porn sites, but in Korea all porn is illegal. Yeah, and souse bikini or something.
Speaker 2: I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be a fun tease. So did you see that South Korea and North Korea signed like a deal, I guess the truce of some sort. Do you have any information on that?
Speaker 2: I know Kim fired ten missiles into the Sea of Japan yesterday on White Yeah, White Day. Yeah, Valentine's Day?
Speaker 1: Is that abnormal? I mean, I know he does send out a missile or two into the ocean where he's just kind of it's.
Speaker 2: Been a while. The last time was the ship balloons. You know that story. No, I don't know why laughing dude, it's serious.
Speaker 1: But I can't real shit, like actual ship in the balloons.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, so all right, going way back, there was the Cookie War where this is so dumb. Back in the nineties when they had the Six Member talks, they did these cooperative economic zones in North Korea to kind of slowly introduced capitalism, show them like, look, you can feed yourself, and so they had they had to agree on something that could not double his weapons or anything dangerous. So it ended up being this factory that makes moon pies, like a little chocolate marshmallow pie, like nothing could what could go wrong? Maybe give diabetes, I don't know. It can't be a weapon. So it's a South Korean factory. Was North Korean workers, so they got wages and all that. But the moonpie became so popular in North Korea. You could sell like one for ten dollars and ten dollars there is like one hundred dollars because it was it's a moonpie. They'd never seen it. It's in plastics. Some of the royals in North Korea don't even have plastic bottles, right, they're behind is. So the black market they were selling these moon pies was embarrassing. North Korea shuts the factory down, so the South did not the government, but it was like it was like these Christian groups. South Korea is not Christian, but it's just like eighteen percent are, but they're super like anti communist type Christians. They made these giant cylindered to balloons with baskets full of moon pies and a bunch of propaganda, a pop CDs and whatever, and they sent it North and the army was shooting down these balloons and then eating the pies themselves, and they're like, if you get caught with the pie, you're punished and you go to the googlog. No, it's the dumbest thing ever. Well, about a year and a half ago this crap restarted, where they started sending pamphlets and CDs and stuff in these balloons. And Kim Jungen's sister, I gotta say, is a g in a sick way. She's like, Oh, you want to send us your trash, We'll send you trash. So they got these giant white balloons and they filled them with manure and just just junk, you know, and sent them very slowly thousands of towards the South. And I got an alert on my phone, going, you need like a biological attack, is what it says, because I guess it is. You know, it's yeah, uh, it's a biologrical it's biological waste.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: You could hear Coco in the distance because it echoes off the mountains of the South Korean Army shooting these balloons down. Oh no, some of them went west and came in through Incheon, and some came down towards Seoul from the north and there because there's thousands of balloons, like one or two hit and they're going they go down the highway because the wind kind of goes, you know, the buildings make it like a river above the road. The big ass ship balloons are just going like one mile an hour full of poop.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting and that's crazy. They were probably cleaning They were cleaning that ship up forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like so many memes like, oh, I got some ship to deal with when anyone said when ship flies, well it happened, you know, It's just it was some ship way to ship balloons. My mind went right to trailer park boys, Jim Leahy going, you hear that rain, it's a ship wind with a ship coming to it. Oh, actually said ship. And it's so ridiculous. But I'm trying to imagine Kim on the phone like Colin putin, you know whatever, I guess what I did this morning? Check out turn it on like a balloon. Damn.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: In the South and Internet, I saw such a fucking great time with it.
Speaker 1: Like really yeah, yeah, they're just like shitty neighbors.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, the shitty like damn you know.
Speaker 1: Because you guys, I mean it is like a pretty obviously they're right next to each other. But then also, isn't it It's not like the largest lamb mass I would say, right, I mean it's pretty. It's like you guys are like, yeah, right on the other.
Speaker 2: Side mountains too, so they can just like release them. Yeah, you guys are like staying yeah back, yeah, and uh yeah, that was some ship. They had to deal with that ship for a while, like lean this ship up. There's some bullshit and can you imagine him going to the North Korean Army like is your patre you're not going to do to poop in this bucket?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Everyone get it collected.
Speaker 2: That's the crazy car, sad, sad motherfucker to go there with the fucking bucking and bring it all back to the command.
Speaker 1: You imagine get multiple motherfuckers. Yeah, ud, there's probably many. Oh man, yeah, that's crazy. I did not know about that. Moon pies for ten dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, time ago, long palls, no balloons, back and forth and then they started up again like the cookie war and he's so dumb and then the poop balloons mm hmm, these big white balloons. There was one that almost landed on the building where Health Korea trains drones. Well, how did that get even close to that?
Speaker 1: But he did, damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he was landed on a taxi, Like it landed on the taxi and just like imagining that one car out of the lions of cars and you, buddy.
Speaker 1: You gotta get out if you're in there.
Speaker 2: Oh, no justice from above.
Speaker 1: So earlier you mentioned the so do you know about like pay to play? Have you seen the movie like Hostele? You know about that?
Speaker 2: So I pay to play?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So like Hostiles that you know, kind of Hollywood eyes kind of version where these kids go backpacking through Europe they end up staying at.
Speaker 2: Listeners are giggling ship balloons North Korea. I'm not making probably.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, I know I haven't heard about that. When was that you were in Koreas you were in Korea?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How long?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 2: Uh about a year and a half ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so that was recent. Yeah, I can't believe I didn't hear about that. Very recent. No way, moon pots still go for the fun went off.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what is this? Does this say what I think it says, and then everyone else's phone went off, like around the restaurant. This is a biological attack, it is. I mean I thought I was just like, what did he push the button? Are the nukes coming? Like what's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, yeah, that'd be scary, that'd be People.
Speaker 2: Were looking up in the sky. You got any balloons?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: You don't know? Yeah, And it went on for months. They kept sending.
Speaker 1: Them no ship, Oh okay, I imagine it's just like, no way. I imagine this is being like maybe a couple of days, maybe a week man maybe.
Speaker 2: One Once he went on instance, and it was his sister's idea, like she did it. Yeah, I can just imagine her, their feet up on the desk, probably got like a cigar or something, just looking at a big window of you with the balloons leaving North Korea, just like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's insane. I'm so glad that disgusting idea and they actually did it. Yeah, because then it's like, how do you sustain that if you're going to go that long? I mean, dude, no, no, not the balloons. I'm talking about like who you got shipping every day? You're collecting shit from all your people like the whole you know, civility.
Speaker 2: I think it was like the manure and animal shit at first, but yeah, they just like you could go to the village and ring the bell and get out here, take a dump in front of everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or you get killed.
Speaker 2: Somebody's like some green apples. I'm getting ready. Yeah, that's fsasket collective effort.
Speaker 1: So a lot of those pay to play scenarios I was thinking about earlier. You know, I don't know if these people eat babies, but I mean there's some statistic people out there that are doing some wild shit. Do you think Epstein had any babies? Yeah? Do you think I had any hand in pay to play scenarios? As well as just like worse than more nefarious than obviously just prostitution style.
Speaker 2: Well, Epstein was paid to play himself. I mean, he was kind of a made man that could do your money laundering for you and nothing would happen to him. But if you did it, you'd go to jail. So I mean he'd be and the Rothschilds went to him to clean up their mess, you know, because he had Clinton, he had the President of the United States. Nothing, no one was gonna investigate him, M.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. Yeah, Clinton. You know he was reminiscing, you know, with the nice smile on his face.
Speaker 2: He's really, hey, it's one minute away from three am here, so I'm gonna tap out soon.
Speaker 1: Oh no worries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah we did.
Speaker 1: We were about it in an hour here. That's actually perfect. Hell yeah, well, I think you know, it's been good. Let everybody know where they can find you, first of all, before we finish up, and I'll ask.
Speaker 2: There's my Twitter handle, Rye Liberty, and you can find my website is just my name, Ryan Dawson R Y A N D A W s O N dot org dot com, Ryan Dawson dot org. I got a free movie up there on September eleventh, Four hours long, tells you everything, tells you is Raeli rolling that too. Really, they've just we've been led by the nose for the last thirty years. We've been fighting Israel's wars and this latest woman they're in is just a disaster. And I don't even care. I'm like, we needed to lose a war. It was the only way to fix it. You can't negotiate with these psychopaths.
Speaker 1: Agreed there. Do you think that there was a body double poo balloon.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be watching that all day. Yeah, yeah, I guess it wasn't international news. I think that was like what a story? What are the amazing.
Speaker 1: International real international ship just does not travel as much as you would think it does.
Speaker 2: I mean, like thing to have had happen, you know, like poop balloons.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, even like local news doesn't travel around the States as much as you would think. Like, you know, you're not getting Arizona news, like if it's a big deal in Arizona, but not big.
Speaker 2: Enough China weather balloon that went across the US and that was news for days, right they shout it down in South Carolina or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so imagine poop balloons. It's just not depressing enough. It's too funny. It would just put you you know, it's just too funny. It is depressing.
Speaker 2: It was like I was like, I can't say it, but you know, I'm thinking, well played, you know, just thinking, yeah, you can't say that around here. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you think that there were before I let you go? Do you think that there was a last question, do you think there was a body double at all? I know that there was some confirmed information about the fact that they did use a fake body for an official reason that they gave. Do you think that there was maybe ne fairies.
Speaker 2: Actually because he had two autopsies and the second autopsy showed the broken bone in his neck and showed that it was murder, which is completely against their own story.
Speaker 1: Three places. By the way, three places is crazy. I don't think that happens naturally. No, he was.
Speaker 2: He was murdered.
Speaker 1: And Trumpet, yeah, I believe, you know, in the first though, you know, he said the guy tried to kill him, you know, but you know they found him unconscious and one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's who did it. I mean, they paid his roommate to kill him. It's the easiest access.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But the fact that they and they took two feeds and pasted them together and you can see that in the metadata, bring up what happened to him. What happened to him was he was murdered in his cell. His gash doesn't line up like all the physically, it's not a suicide. Yeah. Well, this model on the bed didn't even fall over, there's.
Speaker 1: No I think that was on purpose because they left a minute out of it as well. I mean, come on, they know they left the minute on purpose. I think that there's a controlled exposure going on where.
Speaker 2: Seeking to people who wanted to leave breadcrumbs like you just got rape kids, you know. They it's kind of like some of the ployer requests I did. They'd have all the redactions, but they wouldn't redact the footnotes, so you can still figure it out.
Speaker 1: Because Okay, there's some white hats, you think in the system.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's hard to get everybody to be corrupt. It gives you hope, just one really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it gives you hope. Well, thank you, Ryan, I'll uh yeah, three am, there's late please, you know, anytime you want to come back on uh, you'd have.
Speaker 2: To share the chip wallin story me too.
Speaker 1: I never heard it.
Speaker 2: I laughed so hard at just the whole fucking absurdity of the situation. You ever have a bad day where like a lot of bad stuff happens and then something else happens and you don't even get angry, You just start laughing because like, oh yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, more often than i'd like to admit, yeah, more often i'd like to admit, yeah, yeah, that's awesome. Cool. Well, yeah, anytime you want to come back on hit me up, and you know if you want to. I don't know. Do you ever do like shows or you mostly maintain like your website and you know, go on other people's.
Speaker 2: Because of this war, I've been doing some shows because I want people to get the right information. There's so much slop good. I'd kind of stop because I had the issue with one of my eyes. I don't like looking at the screen. But this is important. We're living through the end of the empire.
Speaker 1: This is pot I agree. Awesome. Well, thank you so much, dude. We'll see you anytime you want to come back.
Speaker 2: Thank you. After this process is send it to me. I'll get it when I wake up.
Speaker 1: I guess it sounds great. Yeap, send it over later. All right, everybody, I'll hang out for a little bit and do a little Q and A. I'll go through the chat a little bit. Say everybody's doing. I'm not in a big hurry to get out of here. I will be doing another show later five o'clock, my time with Ben from End of the World News. It'll be a six ye agenda episode. We'll be getting into exposure Gate. If you didn't hear my last few episodes been kind of getting into this little process, this idea, so definitely stay tuned for that. What's up? And then Morpheus, how you doing? Man, Good to see you again. We also got a nef Hunter of course, always welcome back into the world's news. Ben, of course, welcome hopefully that hopefully that question, you know, Ben, hopefully that got your answer for you. I think that I can kind of see what he's saying that there's two aspects. I think Ben has even said something similar that, you know, they're kind of the same, but the war for I don't want to put words in the mouth like they're in the same group, but they'll still war with each other for certain aspects of control and power. So yeah, Jezi, Mac, what's up man? How you doing? They had to fertilize the land over there with blood. Yeah, this was a while ago, so I should keep going. But yeah, probably talking about Israel and I ran. Yeah, we got into some wild shit. Hopefully you guys enjoyed that. We try to get into some of the warshit, some of epstein bonus story about the shit balloons that's absolutely crazy. Yeah, I'll come down here to the bottom. Oh, Socario don't worry. We'll be back on five, at five o'clock my time, which is in four hours. Four hours from now. It's one o'clock my time. Four hours. We're gonna be hitting it up again. Don't worry. We're uh, it's you know, it's the weekend. We're weekend warriors. Okay, weekend Warriors. We get in here and we do our thing, all right, two three episodes fucking weekend. Oh yeah, dude, I'm uh, I'm just you know, glad we had him on to kind of talk about some of that shit. Uh, it's crazy world, man, He's probably right, Probably is the end of the empire. I think he's right. Scott Lawrence, what's up man, Good to see you. Love Ryan Dawson. Hell yeah, he's a good guy. It's Caro Gain. What's up. We make sure I didn't miss anybody, oh bearded saying what's up man? How you doing? And uh yeah, like I said, four hours, I'll be back all right. I'll go ahead and set set a schedule, schedule a show so you guys could see it in case, you know, you got weird time laps or whatever you guys need to need a visual. I'll get that set up. But otherwise, thanks for coming in. Check out wise Wolf Gold and Silver, go secure your assets code six G at checkout. You can for his little fifty dollars a month, get some golds into your house, get yourself in order, get your assets secured. Gold's gonna keep going up, the dollars gonna crash, America might crash, and you definitely want to at least, you know, if we go back to the barter trade system, let's get some gold. And by the way, if you live in Missouri, which I do, you could trade gold. You can have gold that can't confiscate it. It's now illegal, so push for that in your state. Let's make it to where we can have gold in our physical possession again, because that's something that they really fucked us over on by doing that a long time ago. Where you can only have bullions and things like that, you can't actually have gold bars, etc. So let's change that. Otherwise, Thanks everybody, I'll be back in a few hours. Peace Out.