Speaker 1: Sandy says she's extremely disappointed in the Bros. In the Bros. But to show you how upset I am, Tomorrow day off.
Speaker 2: Have good news, she says.
Speaker 1: She says, I hope you come back refreshed and ready to work. You imagine that you're gonna be drinking for thirty six hours straight. Hi, Hello, Welcome aboard a rainy night of bad TV. I'm Dylan. That's Pat Board. Caylin is joining us this evening as well. It is raining for the first time in I don't know one hundreds days. Yeah, so everybody spooked everybody, but he doesn't really know what to do. It took me an hour to get here. I lived seven miles.
Speaker 3: I'm concerned for our safety, Dylan. I was driving my son to preschool today and I see a homeless zombie trying to light a couch on fire that had been abandoned on the sidewalk.
Speaker 2: Ye a freezing Well he had achieved the couch to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd be surprised how easy it is to light shit on fire.
Speaker 3: The couch was in fact on fire, so I of course called nine one one.
Speaker 2: You know an entire city got burned down last year.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I called nine one one, and as I'm driving to pre school, you know, the phone rings, they said nine one one, you're on hold.
Speaker 1: And I drive all away to school.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, five minutes.
Speaker 1: Still on hold. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I wait there. I'm like, I don't think they're going to pick up now.
Speaker 1: This is nine one one.
Speaker 3: Now imagine this scenario.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, this is Blowdock, right, it's blow den.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I imagine this scenario where a girlfriend has her ex boyfriend trying to kick down her door and she calls nine one one. Oh yeah, I would say it's society is unraveling when you call nine one one and you don't have.
Speaker 1: People answer, and it's raining right now. So and I know that we have fans from all over the globe, so la people complaining about raining. I'm just always in awe of how catastrophic rain can be in this city. It's really mind blowing how people just kind of I mean, can you hear it? It's beautiful. Anyways, we're here to talk about below Deck. That's right. The third episode or the second episode of the two part finale of the Bachelor.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, Amy, it kind of ended like I wish I wish ABC's The Bachelor ever ended this way where he goes, he goes, I'd like to really have sex with both of you, and they call him a pussy and they both leave.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not what happened this episode.
Speaker 3: But now, to be fair, it has kind of ended that way a few times. Don't you remember Ben Higgins whod two girls that he loved him. He might have told three girls.
Speaker 1: He loved right right, right, right right. But I'm saying, let's get together at the same time and go you know, I'd like to fuck both of you, and then they leave. But anyways, it was a fun episode. Kissy Unleashed. I don't know if if you clip a bird's wings, can you unclip them? Can they fly again? Oh? Wow? I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you cut a lizard's tail off, it grows back.
Speaker 1: Well, her tail has fully grown back. She is ready to mingle, and so are we. If you want to listen to Real Housewives as salt Lake, join us to Patreon, dot com, slash another podcast network, anything else. Well we do aps there, aps? Yeah, great aps. Pat went to Disneyland and I went to the DMV, amongst other things. All right, let's get into it pots. What do you think?
Speaker 3: Okay, I want to give it four pots. I love the crossover.
Speaker 2: Did you watch the episode yet?
Speaker 1: Kaitlin?
Speaker 2: All right, I love the crossover.
Speaker 3: This integration with focusing more on the chart guest, I think it's really important.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: They got to figure this out with these producers because I loved hating a matchmaker Amy. She was very obnoxious, I mean, and not good at what she does.
Speaker 1: She's just like, what the most pushy, useless person, and all you do is e cheeseburgers in your room. I mean, there's no At one point, sorry, go ahead, and he goes, I want to get rid of you people. She goes, you didn't need to do it yourself. What do I need you for the fun?
Speaker 3: You're supposed to be the buffer. I don't need to feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Do you really think that I need some kind of middleman to get Instagram girls on a yacht? You're a you're a you're a useless cog amy go ahead.
Speaker 3: I loved hating superficial possible sugar.
Speaker 1: Baby Anna so fun.
Speaker 3: I you know, I think Anna would take poor bachelor Joe's money, but then she'd be completely able to walk over his cold dead body to go hang out with Lee, right right right? You know, you know, yeah, Leo by the way, I saw a picture of Leo lately. Huh, he's starting to hit a wall.
Speaker 1: Well, you drink.
Speaker 3: So much champagne all night and you're you know, you're, you know, getting through your eightieth twenty five year old that does not do the body good.
Speaker 1: Eightieth that's funny, and twenty five is funny too. He's starting to hit a wall. Not really though, because of the body of work.
Speaker 3: So it's just kind of oh, really, did you see one battle after another?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did you see it? No?
Speaker 3: I read the reviews though, because I like negative reviews. I read him in my free time, and it's like.
Speaker 1: A ninety five percent. Oh really there, I didn't know there were negative reviews for that movie.
Speaker 2: Oh oh hey.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 3: On a positive note, Kizzie is engaged to Tom who Tom Tommy, the guy that she told at midnight that she needs to dump him because she wants suck face with a bunch of sea rats.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they mended fences. They're together now.
Speaker 1: Did they? And they're engaged? Okay, good for you guys. Count down to Armageddon, right, you kids? You crazy kids do not get engaged. How many pots do you give it? I give it forty, okay, Kaylin, I'll give it thirty five. Okay. So we rise for a beautiful barth head on a I thought it was a sunrise. It's very confusing because I thought it was a sunrise. And then Asha goes up to the lady and she goes, what can I get you a drink? She says vodka? So I was like, wait, it can't be so no, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Have you vacation with me?
Speaker 1: Well, well I have vacation with you? Yeah? Actually, vacation story solving. We went together. We went to a wine country. I think we did downers and we kissed. Yeah, there's a picture of it. Really cool. Yeah, we had a good time. So anyways, the Bachelor and one of his contestants are really boozing. But Joe and Nathan have a little chat about the ladies. Let me break down the game for me, yes please.
Speaker 3: Joe is really feeling himself and he's kind of torn because he wants to have sex with both Kizzie and.
Speaker 1: V but the and Kathy and Sandy right and Josh anybody? Yeah, now here's the problem.
Speaker 3: He really wants to have sex with v because she has a great ass, but she keeps talking about that ex of hers that died, and that's a real boner killer for him.
Speaker 1: Well, well, it's not a boner killer for him. It's something that he has to It's a challenge, right because he has to pretend to care in order to have sex with and who wants to do that?
Speaker 3: You know, these are the types of problems that I missed tellan when I was a young man. Oh, which sea rat should I have sex with?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know today's problems. Which assisted facilities should I.
Speaker 1: Put my uncle? That has to mention? Yeah, yeah, yeah. Being young is fun, It's why it is fun. But it's important to remember that a lot of these sea rots are not really that young.
Speaker 3: Right in their hearts, they are uh huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hearts and minds. Okay, so what is more delicious? Josh says, And Josh had a brutal night. Josh had a tough night. We keep doing these things where we're listing off eligible candidates for fuck.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Are you an Ocempic?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: By the way, I have yet to apologize to the audience. Oh yeah, yeah, So the last episode. I look, I I'm on oz empic and I decided that they recommend a certain dosage. I decided I knew better, and I tripled the dosage to speed up my weight loss.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: That was a an unfortunate choice.
Speaker 1: As if they say you can take this and in sixty days you'll lose weight, you factored what you.
Speaker 2: Said, take one pill a day.
Speaker 1: You said, I can cut this down to twenty days.
Speaker 2: I said, why not take three pills?
Speaker 3: And then of course you mix a little drinking in there, and the next thing you know, you're slurring your words and blacking out. During an episode of a recap of Below Deck, I apologize to the audience.
Speaker 1: Which is a professional. You've never done that before.
Speaker 2: I know, and so I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Now I've mentioned this before in the podcast, and I'm going to talk about match Maker Amy. There are subtle clues into a human being soul. Match Maker Amy is a fucking demon. Oh yeah, all right, and I guarantee she is in fact single, and her best friend is either a plant or a fucking reptile. She's one of those weirdos that has like a pet snake.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, or a cat. I'm not trying to do a JD vance thing right now. Cat ladies are my ladies. But I'm just saying I didn't say cats are cool. No, no, no, I know, but I oftentimes there are You know, you think of the predicament of a cat being owned by Amy, you know I would want more for that cat.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna point out two things why Amy's a demon.
Speaker 1: Okay, she spilled wine.
Speaker 3: On the stairwell, and she's and she called for Kermit to clean it up, right, her second indictment on her soul. When the boat headed out to see she turned to jaw a bachelor Joe who's paying for the whole thing?
Speaker 1: She said, Thank.
Speaker 2: God I needed a different view.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Queen of England. Yeah yeah, Queen Queen Elizabeth of England. Yeah that's tough, man. Wow, people are pretty entitled. You are not a fan of her at all? No, I don't like her.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, man, Amy, if you want to come on the show and explain yourself and why you're a horrible person.
Speaker 1: We'd love to have you on. Yeah, no, we would love to have you. So it's so funny that you're you're dolling out indictments. I was thinking, like, what if you were the judge on the river sticks, like somebody's trying to get into either heaven or hell and they have to stare down you know at your mom.
Speaker 2: I'd be the perfect person for that.
Speaker 1: Well, you would be a funny person for that. What would you do if Kaylan was Kaylen had died. He's in, he's in. He's a nice person. You don't have to ask him anything about himself.
Speaker 3: I know, I've known him for ten years. He's a nice guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bill Cosby.
Speaker 3: Bill Cosby, he's out, he's out. Yeah, Okay, Bill, you're not coming in.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine hearing that when you're being sexually assaulted?
Speaker 2: No, I can't.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ uh Saddam Hussein?
Speaker 2: Oh no, definitely not.
Speaker 1: Okay. What about Bill Clinton? Bill Clinton?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he him and his wife there, remember people, nor McDonald.
Speaker 1: As is really good to be here. I just want to remind everybody watching how the Clintons are murderers.
Speaker 3: Oh you shut up, that's Barbara Walters.
Speaker 2: You'll be quiet.
Speaker 1: No, I know bad. It would just be nice to move on from a president doesn't murder people, you know. So anyways, we have to get back to the show Joe and Nathan. Can I get back to Josh really quickly? He says, what's more delicious than taking a bite out of love? What does that fucking mean? What the fuck does that mean? We get to dinner and play a little Never have I ever? I hate this game? What do you hate about it? Well, this is a.
Speaker 3: Game you play with prostitutes.
Speaker 2: You don't play this game with future Do you.
Speaker 1: Partner games with prostitutes or I don't know, to prostitutes? Sorry, let me clarify. You want to play this board game.
Speaker 3: This is I believe sitting at the table with bachelor Joe is four possible future partners. Lifelong partners will take care of you or some you know, and not like just the one night stand. Because we used to play this when I was in my twenties. We had two games we'd play when we'd all be partying in my shitty apartment. We'd have naked Jenga and on the blocks you pull it out say like make out with the person to left.
Speaker 2: It was a real fun game.
Speaker 1: Everyone. Yeah, that's right. Yeah, Oh, that's a great name for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was actually gonna trademark it and try and market this.
Speaker 1: But you know you were going to trademark Jenga.
Speaker 2: Well, no horny Jenga.
Speaker 1: But there's Jenga there.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the next game we play is never have I Ever, And of course it'd be like, never have I ever, you know, and it was just to hook up with other people. This is a horrible game to play at this table.
Speaker 1: How does it? How does it lead to hooking up with people?
Speaker 3: Well, you're supposed to get horny because you're making all these like like Russian spy Anna, she's confessing to everything.
Speaker 2: Never have I ever had sex with Putin? And she took a shot.
Speaker 1: Right right right, yeah, never have I ever. It's all sexual like. See. That's why I feel like if I was playing, I'd be like, never have I ever bungee jumped and people be like, what are you? What the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 2: Well, no one wants to play that.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants Yeah, we're trying to party, we're trying to fuck, and I you know, sorry, I thought we were playing never have I Ever? Okay, so never have I ever? Gotten a lap dance mile high. Let's get to the first course because it's my I don't want to say this dish is my enemy. But what is it? It's a gospotcho. Gaspacho is a lot like Amy to me, where it just like it presents itself as something useful or enticing or peeking, and it's just cold, cold wet soup. It's it's cold tomato soup. Yeah. Well, the so we've talked about it before. The ceiling of Gaspacho is maybe a five. But anyways, listen, uh Tim, Tim Bachelor's and uh what Josh I kept calling him? Oh they called him Tim. Another indictment of Amy.
Speaker 3: Amy called a chef Josh Tim.
Speaker 1: Whoa listen to that? Right? It's so beautiful. Amy is a rude person. Yeah, that's a really really rude person.
Speaker 2: Hey, Caitlin, can you look up matchmaker Amy on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What are you trying to get into that?
Speaker 3: We'll see her posts. I want to see if she has a partner. It's going to be a picture of her with a bunch of plants. Very very sad woman.
Speaker 1: All right, So Tim aka Josh but's in to lay down some beef and lobster and then we get to a white chocolate and basil ganash. White chocolate with basil ganash inventive dessert. Dare I say a powerful dessert? I thought it was a really really you know, it was too good a dessert to come at the end of this never have I ever thing, But I gotta say I'm happy to see holes in clown boys game because he's been way too good.
Speaker 3: Well you compared his last offering to Campbell's soup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his last And that's what I'm happy about because I thought he was gonna be way too good. But the last meal that he served looked like something you'd serve to inmates. So that's actually really reassuring. What was he gonna say? Are we we're a little it's the rain. And also we're not Mariah Carey tonight. We're recording on a Monday, so that's I think that's why we're a little off. I'm not off at all. Okay, do you have anything from her Instagram account?
Speaker 5: I mean I have her Instagram account up, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Do you have do you see a partner anywhere? A love? Oh?
Speaker 5: No, definitely not.
Speaker 1: How many followers sixty?
Speaker 5: Oh no?
Speaker 1: Just six thousand?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Dylan, how does dessert fitish?
Speaker 1: Is this a real matchmaker or is this like somebody throwing a jewelry party and calling themselves a jeweler.
Speaker 5: I'm seeing a couple other posts of her on yachts o.
Speaker 1: Yacht which. Yeah, I'm message.
Speaker 3: Her and say you're a producer of a podcast and ask her if she'll come on, come on hit her up.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do it from a different Instagram account that I'm on right now, so it later.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Where does dessert sit in modern cuisine? I never order dessert after a meal. No, I don't even want it on a yacht pass.
Speaker 1: No, dessert To me, dessert is like what it. For some reason, I feel like I should always be walking when I'm eating dessert, Like I don't know why. I want it to be away. I want to be moving while I'm eating it. I don't want to be saying it's at the end of that. We've been here too long. You know.
Speaker 3: In most restaurants there's been like stories written about this, Like most restaurants are just third partying it out, Like they'll buy three different types of pies from third party vendors. Oh yeah, there's no like chefs coming in to like be there to make desserts.
Speaker 1: Right, there are a lot of dessert chefs though.
Speaker 2: No, I mean an upscale Michelin star whatever, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, And did you message her say the years from sixty minutes? She'll probably respond.
Speaker 5: Didn't messenger yet, but you did talk about some cat posts and I just found one cat post, thank you, And it has a long caption attached to it, introducing my first animal family baby Lingling a fighter, a lover who taught me love, perseverance, and miracles.
Speaker 1: It goes on for a long Dylan, how well do we know people? I'm gonna need you to keep reading that.
Speaker 5: Okay, thanks to the cat network whoever did that.
Speaker 3: I said she single and she needed an animal to connect with, because what I meant to say was she had a lizard brain.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm seeing a lot of cat posts. I'm gonna have to do some work. There's a couple cat posts.
Speaker 1: On okay, all right, Well, well she will get We'll get to that.
Speaker 3: I also meant to say her other best friend was a fucking bottle of.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yeah, so uh Asha and Kathy uh fall in love and Kizzy is seeing red. This is and I think she's capable of like Emily Rose type horror. But she's currently confined to, you know, a working environment, so I don't think anybody's gonna die. Nathan is getting sloppy, his buddy is on the boat, and Sandy's like, these guys are just having fun. Now now is this the next morning? I think? So? Okay, no, all right, no it's not. We've got two special dates tomorrow. And this is where Amy, the matchmaker wants him to make the decisions. Oh at night, She goes, I need you to make a decision. He goes, well, I need some time to think. She goes, well, i'd like it. Now, Hey, Amy, fuck off. I need to sleep on it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know dyl But men, we we know ourselves. We we we belabor over these things. Sometimes we need a woman, a strong woman, to step in and say now I need a decision.
Speaker 1: Well, and I continues to shit on the Bachelor, but it doesn't matter to him because he has found love in Alicia. We get to the next day, next thing, and we find out the next morning.
Speaker 3: Oh quick, personal story, how long we've been going twenty minutes? Okay, I had a story of this, so probably like seven years ago, we had like multiple couples going up to napou.
Speaker 2: There's a y former work partner. We went up with him and this party bus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, party bus. One of my buddies I got the invite to that, you did.
Speaker 3: One of my buddies took up a date. They were going to stay in a bedroom with each other at this airba be anyway, she wanted nothing to do with him, Yeah, which was very clear to all of us. So there were like six couples.
Speaker 2: We're all partying, going on wine tours, blah blah, blah blah.
Speaker 3: One thing that I noticed, my observation, was that she was taking selfies and beautiful napa of herself with those beautiful views, asking strangers to take pictures, not with my friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they they use men like stage hands, right, just swap the background out for me, right, I just need you to get me to a new environment. Good on them, I had, Yeah, I didn't, Well, what kind of fucking idiot? It's like, yeah, and I'll take you to you want to check to make sure that she doesn't want to fucking kill you, Like, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: I thoroughly enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: All right. So next week's Morning below Deck does this and they explained this later, but I was confused at first. Alicia, Joe goes to bed, Bachelor Joke goes to bed, and then Alicia, I think, beckons a sea rat to wake him up.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, and she tells him that she's very interested, and that's where Anna, the Russian spy listens from above.
Speaker 1: Now this was this was after they went to bed.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I'm saying it happened. Uh, that's when she said, hey, can you wake him up? And then everyone was supposed to have gone to bed, and Anna's up on the upper deck listening to them talk down below.
Speaker 1: Uh huh oh is this where she slept with him? Yeah? Oh okay, Sorry, you're on ozempic. But you're you're just on one dose of ozempic. I thought that happened the last episode. Are you on one dose of ozempic?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I started doubling it. Did you really? Yeah? Okay again in the comments, just diagnose him because I don't know what's happening. If anybody can help, but it's out. Just give him a diagnosis. You know what it's going to be, Patty. No, okay. So Joe takes a forty five minute break and the buddies are beginning to fissier. Yeah, now no one is on deck, not a single soul is on the swim platform, and Sandy is ripshit pissed off. Now, I Nathan's got a tough job because his buddy's there. His buddy's there, and Nathan was on fire tonight. But anyways, he did ask Joe, I think, to stay on the swim platform. You more on that. At five, Amy says, we've got to eliminate two of them, and you need to do it once again. She is a demon, you know. I have to say this.
Speaker 3: Merrily grew on me as the two episodes of The Brazilian Yeah, yeah, she really did. Now, Anna, she's she's someone who will probably marry a Russian oligarch or something, and he'll be a disappointment to her and he'll make her disappear at some point.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she'll be poisoned mm hm oh yeah, but she'll be poisoned and processed. And that's tragic because she's a she's a young woman with a bad attitude. But that doesn't mean you should be poison in process. But that's what these Russian oligarchs do, you know. Yeah, yeah, it's so funny there. I follow this Instagram account of this guy that lives in Russia. He's this British guy. I'm surprised he hasn't been killed, you, but he walks around the streets and he just he just shits on Russia and he's just like, yeah, literacy rates are at like two percent in this fucking god forsaken country. And also everybody is dying that oh. The life expectancy for men in Russia is a decade younger than the rest of Europe. And it's you know why, vodka Literally scientifically it's vodka. They're killing themselves.
Speaker 3: They want to die. Yeah, yeah, man, Now Jimmy Kimmel's.
Speaker 2: Music director died.
Speaker 3: Huh Jimmy Kimmel's music director.
Speaker 1: Yo, yoh, Cleo, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah in the Kletones. Yeah, is liver shit out on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a boozebag.
Speaker 2: I'll be covering that on PMC.
Speaker 1: Well if you if you want to hear that, go to patriot dot com. Cleo.
Speaker 3: I met the guy once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you know where, I was a watering hole at a bar.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you want to hear that, go to Patreon dot com. Slash on the podcast network and if you want to eat healthy, go to factormils dot com, slash bad TV fifty off, pat talk to me about Factor well.
Speaker 3: Factor is saved my marriage, my life, my my It stabilized our family because my wife and we both have jobs and we don't have time to make meals. So Factor delivers seven meals.
Speaker 1: A week to our home.
Speaker 2: They're healthy, they're low calorie. I do the vegetarian.
Speaker 1: One, yeah, and listen. You can also support your wellness goals. They have GLP one sensitive offerings now that I'm on that, So if you're double dosing ZIMPI, your tummy's probably gonna be a little sensy. So these meals are perfect for you. There's more variety. There's more meals. You can choose from a wider selection of weekly meal options, including premium seafood choices like salmon and shrimp at no extra cost. You know, if you're anywhere and they go, oh, you want the scalps, Oh yeah, it's gonna be more. Eat smart at Factor meals dot com, slash bat TV fifty off and use code bat TV fifty off to get fifty percent off your first box plus free breakfast. Get this free breakfast for an entire year. Seriously, it is a really good company. If you if you can try it out, maybe.
Speaker 3: Give it a shot.
Speaker 1: Give it a shot. It help us out, Yeah, help us out. Do it for for a month or two, a couple of months. See how you like it. If it makes your life easier and it's delicious, then stick with it. That's called bad TV. Fifty off of Factor Meals dot Com for fifty percent off your first box plus free breakfast for one year, get delicious ready to eat meals delivered with the Factor offer only valid four new Factor customers with code and qualifying auto renewing subscription purchase. Our next sponsor is the best holiday gift probably think the world has ever seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dyl Yeah, when you throw to me after you start this ad read, I have lots of thoughts on you.
Speaker 1: Know what I don't it's not the best the world has ever seen because we've seen these kind of blankets before, but usually they've they've been like reserved for royalty, so like like antiquity, like all the Roman you know, cats would have them and Egyptian people would have Lola blankets. Very special people. But now it's been democratic. You too, can have a Lola blanket.
Speaker 3: Well, not my sister in law Amy. No, tell them about it and then I'll set this up.
Speaker 1: Oh Amy is a oh oh? Set up more about Lola. Yeah, because I know a lot about Amy, I can tell you all about it.
Speaker 3: We've talked about everyone hates her.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Lola. Okay, because Lola is it's just their special special product. You can get forty percent off your tire order at Lola Blankets dot com by using go bad TV at checkout, where you will experience the world's number one blanket with Lola Blankets. Okay. It's the number one blanket crafted with ultrasoft luxury vegan faux fur and a signature four way stretch that sets it apart. It's one of those rare gifts that works for everybody, family, friend's host, even that person who's impossible to shop for. Amy.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, This is where I'm going with this. So we have multiple Lola blankets in the house. My sister in law Amy visited us. We didn't want her to come, but we couldn't not let her stay here because.
Speaker 2: She's so cheap.
Speaker 3: She wouldn't She'd sleep a bus stop before she paid for hotel.
Speaker 2: You let her stay here safe? I can I have a blanket?
Speaker 1: Of course? The onus is on you.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right.
Speaker 3: She is a family member, even though no one likes her. She said, can I have a blanket?
Speaker 2: I go, uh yeah, And I turned to my wife.
Speaker 3: I said, hide the lolas.
Speaker 1: She's not good enough for this. No, no, no, But if you're listening to this podcast, you are got a lot of the blankets dot com and use code bad TV you will get forty percent off. All right, back to the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah where are we?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, meets up with Nathan?
Speaker 2: Yes, she said, the Bro shows over, dude.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're fucking up bro. Yeah, Bro shows over Bro and uh we bid the ladies a jew that is Maravella and Anna and Anna. That's right. So the Sea Rats Asia is fucking the air. She's so happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, kermit.
Speaker 1: The Sea Rats find out that Joe and the smokeler, Uh.
Speaker 3: Smoke your cock? What that's her? I think that's her middle name. Middle name is smoke cock.
Speaker 1: That's not what are you doing? You're doing like a smoke a cock? Are you doing like a grown ups two bit? Right? Now?
Speaker 3: I've never seen that film cock.
Speaker 1: All right, Asha, to demote or to not demote, that is the question.
Speaker 3: Now here's my issue with Kermen on this. How about giving in. I'm no fan of Kizzie. Give Kizzie a little little heads up on this move here?
Speaker 1: What's that rain? It's beautiful? No, Kissy is hell spawn. She does not shows her nothing. If I were Asia, I would have come up with more stripes, innovate the stripe system. Kizzy, you have two stripes, she has fucking fifty stripes or three. But Nathan needs her help because he has some tough stuff to deal with.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, he has to figure out how to balance friendships and work.
Speaker 1: Joe sucks and he's his friend, right, and and Joe Joe's like, I like that he's he's deferential to Nathan at times, but he's also like he's slacking off. I mean, he's trying to have sex with the Cuban. And then you got Max, who is a lovable character. I've really really grown to to like Max. But you know, we've got the swim platform problem. So Max is down there, he radios up. I'm on the swim platform. Just want to let you know. And Nathan goes great, stay down there. He just leaves. Nathan goes, what are you doing? He goes, I had to pee? Well you can. You got to stay on the fucking swim platt. So he's got a lot to deal with. Okay, it's a tough put anyways. Oh, where the hell?
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is where Kermit wafts her coach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well can you smell my badge? It's really wafty. And she says she spent through the wolves this one. That's what she sounds like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she shouldn't have to quantified that. Her coach doesn't really smell.
Speaker 2: Just leave it there, waffed it.
Speaker 1: I love Asia. She's so fucking funny. Yeah, I know, I'm over it.
Speaker 3: Then we learned that Kathy we get a little sea rat history from her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a relationship person, a serial monogamous.
Speaker 3: Ah, yes, yes, it's because she likes to have someone to talk to. Uh, there's never been more than a three month period between relationships.
Speaker 1: And what do we call that? A relationship person or cerial monogamy?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: In some circles, circles we call that codependent?
Speaker 1: Oh whoa, there's or a love attic. Yeah, there's all that stuff. Or a sex addict. Well maybe, but.
Speaker 3: When they're in the water, we call them sea rats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. All of that stuff you mentioned is in the bit Brew. I'm not calling her a bitch or you know, bitches brew. It's like something. What is bitches Brew? Is that just a song? Never heard of it? You never heard of bitches Brew? Kaitlyn? Can you look up bitches Brew really quickly?
Speaker 3: And Dylan, I'm sorry, Kaitlyn not. I don't want to overwork you. Did you reach out to matchmaker Amy yet?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 1: So she's a serial monogamist and she's working on trying to say no to people she doesn't see a future with. But she is about fun, which I don't. I don't. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: I think it's well, that's the open door. What the open door to us?
Speaker 3: She likes relationships, but she likes that fun.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: That means she's opened one night stands right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Ye yeah, okay, uh bitches Brew? Anything on bitches Brew.
Speaker 5: The first thing that came up with this was a studio album. So I hit Urban Dictionary app. Urban Dictionary has bitches as a nasty cocktail or, cheap promotional beverage purchased by nightclub loving female. Oh yi, that has the effect of making them want to scratch each other's fucking eyes out.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, thank you, Urban Dictionary. We can retire that website, right, nobody's going there. I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love old websites.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's it's I thought it was like older than that. It's like a Miles Davis out. I thought it was like Celtic or something. Anyways, maybe the Celtics weren't calling people bitches.
Speaker 5: The first thing that came up was it's a studio album by.
Speaker 1: Miles date by Miles Davis.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know Miles Davis. They asked him on his deathbed what his favorite record was.
Speaker 1: And he said Heroin.
Speaker 2: No, he said that was much cooler.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he fucking said, uh, what was you two's third record?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 2: He said a YouTube wreck?
Speaker 1: He said, he YouTube wreck.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: Well he was, he was dying and high hopefully. Yeah. Yeah. So anyways, Josh he thinks he's got a shot at Kissy. It's really it's it's a little tough to watch. Yeah, it's watching Josh write poems for Kissie and kind of march forward bravely as though he's going to kiss her. It's it's a little bit like watching an ASPCA commercial. You know, you're just like, get it off, mate.
Speaker 3: I think Josh has a shot with Blizzie. If every other guy on the boat was uglier than him.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go a step further.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: They they all perished tragically in a boat accident. And it's also the end of the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, Josh, we'd love to have you on the show to talk.
Speaker 1: About your I think Josh is great.
Speaker 2: He's not a bad looking god.
Speaker 1: No, he's not at all. He's not kisses type. He's not the sea ratte type.
Speaker 2: No, no, nor so.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, Ashley and Alisha, these are the two remaining bachelorettes.
Speaker 1: Yes for Bachelor Joe.
Speaker 3: Ashley asses ass Alisha if she kissed Joe.
Speaker 2: Remember Alicia had slept in Joe's bed. She says, kissed him. I tested for prostate cancer with my tongue.
Speaker 1: You lose her, can you? That's like, so should we just leave it? Should just leave it? Then? I just he's so much better.
Speaker 5: Than that, you know, I know, But your immediate go to.
Speaker 1: You're like a fucking drunk softball dad. Right now, that was a drunk softball dad. Oh god, where's your gior It? It smell like vodka, all right, a bunch of Meanwhile, sea rats are fucking off still. Max and Joe are eating cheerios standing around, and Nathan flips out and I have to say, I kind of like it. And now it's way out of line, and it's a sign of managerial failing, but I like it. He's he's he's really coming down.
Speaker 2: Here's the problem.
Speaker 3: It's because it's so such a drastic change in management style. Yeah, it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's when, like, so you work at a video store and everybody's just stoned all the time, and then you know your boss is like.
Speaker 3: The owner of the store, right right, you gotta lay down the hammer. Everyone's smoking weed all day. Man, I'm gonna fire you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And then you're like, I can't lose this job. It's eight dollars an hour and I need the money.
Speaker 1: So you start fucking howking DVDs at people's heads and then they're like, what happened? I thought this place was chill asha our Chris Harrison narrates our final dinner, which is but or not butter not angli Anelo te mm for the lovas. We've talked about this kind of pasta before. I don't like an autumnal gord in my uh in my pasta shapes. It's too sweet. It gets sweet.
Speaker 3: Also, I don't like pasta for any date that you might have sex afterwards.
Speaker 1: Kailan, Kaitlin, what is a gord? Do you know what that is? That a zucchini? Okay, it is a thing though, right, Okay, you don't have to look it up. Amy gets a burger. I'll give it to Amy.
Speaker 2: Job, well done. That's how you uh.
Speaker 3: Everyone after they feel like they've accomplished something like you know, I bet, like every Oscar winner that starved himself for three weeks to fit into that suit or dress with the skinny face for all the pictures ye to be remembered, I bet they head.
Speaker 2: To a fucking in and out and eat four of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so funny. I think about Gierma del Toros starving himself before accepting an Academy award. He doesn't, He's just big and fat. Yeah, so after that he'd probably just keep eating but I gotta say, while Amy is a demon, you gotta respect the moxie. You gotta respect the the the hoax, you know, the con She is fucking floating around Barcelona, not doing shit. They're eating butternut squashed pasta. You know, try having these awkward conversations. She is upstairs with a cheeseburger and French fries, tucking into I don't know, fucking Akatar or whatever she's doing up there. Yeah, it doesn't have kids. She's got a beautiful cat. It sounds like ling ling. I think she's doing great.
Speaker 3: By the way, sorry to bring up burgers.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not a big media apology excepted Fat Burger.
Speaker 3: None of these smash Burgers or any of that bullshit. Fat Burger offers the best burger in all of Los Angeles, none of this nonsense of all these burgers out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's sorry to get into this hyperregional burger talk, but the problem with Fat Burgers that every.
Speaker 2: Employee just got out of jail.
Speaker 1: It's not that they just got out of jail. It's that they just got out of jail and they're on methadone. So it takes an hour and fifteen minutes to hit your burger.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: It's like what that guy's asleep. His face is on the grill and he hasn't woken up. It's crazy, all right.
Speaker 3: So meanwhile I went to one that I will never go to again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Both there were.
Speaker 3: Two employees, one working the cash here, the other one cooking a burger, and they were both high on meth.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've had a real problem in kids back there. Second choruses beef with red wine, jew and broccoli. We get a crembulet to end things. I believe basic dinner pasta first. No, not for me. Meanwhile, meanwhile, Kathy and Kizzie talk about Max. Kizzie, to her credit, she says, you're gonna be well, she says, you're gonna be.
Speaker 5: In.
Speaker 1: If Kathy really was like paying attention and saw the danger in front of her, she would have opened her ears a little bit more. But because he goes, you know, you're gonna be off in the corner going what the fuck happened? While I'm making up with him, I promise you. So we get an appearance from Gail. What the fuck? Well, gaslight much you want to give us a package? Here? I mean my god. Well he calls Yeah, he says, I'm going to bed, and that's the end of that. Joe kind of shoots himself in the foot. Alicia is really like feeling like not really good after what Joe does, which, as we mentioned, is you know, I really like to asact with both of you, and it doesn't have to be at the same time, but I'm open to that.
Speaker 3: Then he does the ultimate I've been single too long. Oh well, I'm gonna I'm gonna go to bed.
Speaker 1: Ah see you in the morning. What are you doing? Why would you do that? Fix this problem?
Speaker 3: So all they joke about him being a loser and having a small, small dick, yeah, and also going bald.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ashley's like, he's a fucking pussy and he's bolding. All right, we get to the next day. Next day, Ashley heads out very quick and then we have Joe and Alicia left. Luckily, he salvages Alicia. She's a smart cookie, you know. I think that she really wants to I think that she does have a connection to him. But this is a meal ticket, that's right, this is a meal ticket. He's not a crazy person, he's just boring, right, Yeah, I could do this. I could do that. I could literally do this.
Speaker 2: This is this is not the way you actually meet a partner.
Speaker 1: In which why do you say that?
Speaker 3: Well, the only way this works is if it's al Pacino and then it's a thirty year old girl that goes put a baby in me, and then I will let you have sex on top of me. H yeah, because I want your money and live a nice life.
Speaker 2: You're disgusting, you're wrinkly or gross.
Speaker 1: Well, and and again, you know, I think you know you mentioned Leo hitting a wall. I do find that al Pacino has hit a wall. Yeah, he looks a little bit like something you didn't counter in Dungeons and Dragons. Now, but that's not to take away from the body of work. Who all right, so.
Speaker 3: You have a gray ass.
Speaker 1: All right, what that's the Is that the one from the one where he's blind all the time?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, that was I forget that one.
Speaker 1: Oh that's from heat he says that, And he what's the one where he's blind?
Speaker 2: It was with Chrys o'donald.
Speaker 1: Chris o'donald, and he's just such a.
Speaker 3: Dick hands of a woman sensitive, a woman.
Speaker 2: That one looked boring.
Speaker 1: Have we who this is a Nutsoll podcast. Okay, Maxim Kizzie. He says, you don't. I have to tell you something. The way you jumped on me this morning, gave me an erection, an erection like this, and then, like he's a comic book character, he just grows his cock to a size that she is unbelievably impressed by and proud to have created. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and she should be. It's a simple delivery of blood, the dumbest part of a male I would say. But you know, credit where credits due. She yells to the ladies, I just gave Max a boner. And then she tells Joe, I just gave Max a boner and he's got the biggest dick I've ever seen in my life. Whoa, Wow, whoa. The guest depart and Asia is really bummed about the the awkward hobble down the marine.
Speaker 2: Well, that's because she has faith and love, Dylan.
Speaker 3: For her, love is total commitment, living in a van holding hands while Samuel taneously shitting in a five gallon painter's bucket.
Speaker 1: I think they're doing better now, Oh I bet they are. Not that they weren't doing good then that was a choice, you know, right, they're you know, they're ruffians. They want to go out there and you know I can hold people at knife point and shit in buckets, you know, drive around. That's a choice. So Chart at four went pretty well. Sandy says, we welcome Kathy and Asha compliments her in front of the entire Yes, and Kissie is pissed off. Now, Sandy says she's extremely disappointed.
Speaker 2: In the bros.
Speaker 1: In the bros. But to show you how upset I am, Tomorrow day off have fun, good news, she says. She says, I hope you come back refreshed and ready to worry. You imagine that you're gonna be drinking for thirty six hours straight.
Speaker 2: Twenty five each. It's a good haul.
Speaker 1: Asia has a little team meeting. She has solved the problem two stripes for two ladies. Now Kizzie is presenting well and Asia is really grateful, but on the inside she is screaming, crying, and throwing up. More on that later episodes. Now, Kat, Kizzie and Kathy do a little face mask. They also zapped their vaginas, which is crazy. Kizzie's ready to have fun with these three sexy deck boys. She says, Now, this is why it's a little bit tough, because there are there are four men on this this vessel, and he is you didn't even make the number.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 3: In Theszong, now it's typically we hear that song, we see sad dogs sitting in a cage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do. They're they're longing, and it's tough. You know. I was watching a nature documentary and then showed these bears scratching their backs like in the Jungle Book. It was the cutest thing. And I saw a shot of their claws just so long and razor sharp. It put me into kind of like a Werner Herzog place, and I was just like, these things are killing machines. It's all right, sorry, back to the show. All right, the vans, I mean I just talked about how bears were killing machines. What the hell, What the hell are we doing here that they really are.
Speaker 2: Remember what they did to that crystal meth guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he thought they were his friend. Yeah, don't do math ripped him limb from limb and his friend. Yeah. Can you imagine when.
Speaker 3: By the way, I want to tell the kids out there.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of kids will listen to our below deck recap.
Speaker 3: When a gigantic bear starts eating your friend in front.
Speaker 1: Of you, run, Well, there's a lot of things that you can do, but what you and you can do this, but it's not it's not that effective. Don't yell hey, knock it off, stop it stop it willow. I mean her, he's he's literally bit her femur. Now, yeah, he's talking to the bear like a seven year old who's picking up stuff at the grocery store.
Speaker 3: The last time a family sees a family heirloom.
Speaker 2: Should not be in a pile of bear shit.
Speaker 1: Like a watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, sad, Okay, let's get to the vans. Kermit tips off Max.
Speaker 1: He so Lacey's watch, I mean he ate all of them? Well, probably not at all. Bears aren't very efficient killers. They leave a lot of meat behind their sloppy so God, talk about Grizzly rolling up to that scene.
Speaker 3: Oh, I never thought where they came up with the name Grizzly.
Speaker 1: Well that's not why it's fitting though, because I mean they interview the sheriff and he's Alaska and it doesn't sound like this at all. But he was like, I got I can't even sleep, just goddamn meat and bunes all over the place and a watch. Fucking all right, so we have to get out into the evening. Poor Josh, he's writing poems. He's not even you know, on the podium anyways. Van one and Van two.
Speaker 3: Kermit tips off Max the kids he liked his massive meat bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah kid, Kat, And then we have Kizzie verse Kathy in the other van. Both parties are talking about cock. Kizzie and Kathy are talking about Max's cock in front of Josh, and I gotta say, he's handling this really well. I think he's a good dude. Laylo, You'll find your person. So Joe, lets v know. You know, I really like you. I'm gonna give you a venereal disease, so I just want to know, all right.
Speaker 2: So this is at dinner.
Speaker 3: Joe tips off the He says he's down to hit it, but he's not down to hit it and stick with it, and he seems cool with it.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. I think Joe is doing all this stuff. And Joe's nice enough. We like Joe, but I think Joe is doing this like this conflicted are three in car I think he's doing it to camera. He's not doing it for her. She's made it very clear, like, dude, I just want to have sex with somebody. Yeah, Like, it's not a big deal. My boyfriend was slaid violently under I'm not trying to like start anything serious. But he's he keeps doing this like Miamore, and you know it's like.
Speaker 2: He also he wants to be liked.
Speaker 3: He wants to be a Bravocan and have a bunch of girls like fall Over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. Okay, So the boys go for a smoke. They go outside and they almost chop Josh out of the frame entirely the entire time they're showing them. But Nathan is feeling the stress of the job. We'll get to that later. Kathy and Kizzy have a chat and this is where you know, we may have two little gypsies on our hands, because Kathy throws V under the bus. It was a Lord of the Flies moment. It was really really gross stuff from Kathy, you think, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought that they had a plan that they put together that Kizzy was going to make a play for Joe and step on V's heart, right, and Kathy would plan to kiss Max. Yes, and then Kizzy would co sign on that it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't expressly stated that that was the plan. It was more of a suggestion and and crudely stated. Kathy says, you know what, fuck her. You know he's he doesn't care about her. She said, This is where I think she's a bit of a gypsy. She she says, he doesn't have intention in his eyes. Only only a fucking palm reader would know something like that. You know, can we get to the goddamn ball of snakes?
Speaker 3: Because it's a triumphant return to the ball of snakes, It really is.
Speaker 1: This is a very very important cauldron, a very important froth. There really is no season that is complete without this bubbling solution of calm and regret. It begins. There's also water, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: The proceedings begin with Chef Josh whipping out his his dom, which apparently was so small and un.
Speaker 1: Unimpressive, unimpressive that it was meant with laughter. Well, I don't know that it was met with laughter. It was just this goofy, goofy clown, commune, hippie, serial murderer was just doing this thing and they thought it was really funny. I hope they weren't laughing at this tiny little deck.
Speaker 2: That's what I think they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was unimpressive.
Speaker 3: It was like, can you imagine if it was fourteen inches? Do you think it would be met with laughter? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: No, No, it would be met with silence. It it would be met with silence. Here I am thinking that it would be met with horror. This is not a Scooby Doo cartoon. If someone gets in a populated body of water with a fourteen inch dick, no one will say anything.
Speaker 3: And then he lowers his body into the water and half the water is displaced out of the hot top well.
Speaker 1: So he lowers it down. It obviously will kind of bob its way up to the top because you know, ours are constrained to us. The laws of gravity are still in effect. There's nothing wacky like that that can happen. But this is all mood because he doesn't he doesn't have a fourteen you know. I saw him more time, went to a Korean spat and there was this guy that was laying on his back and his penis was on the floor. Now, ask yourself, how does that work. It's so long, it's so big that it journeys over and onto the floor. It's crazy. Can't imagine. Anyways, thanks for listening everybody.
Speaker 3: Max, Yes, I believe he initiated it.
Speaker 2: We will go over that.
Speaker 1: The game film, well, we had a two B continued card. It was very exciting.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought the season would end there.
Speaker 1: Thanks for that. All right, get in the comments. Let us know what we thought about the episode. What do you think about bears? What do you think about Amy?
Speaker 2: I don't like bears.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening. I'm dying saying goodbye, Pat, say goodbye.
Speaker 6: In Nesting Hastings State Instinct intens they had distinct nesting st