Speaker 1: Hello, welcome, Thank you for coming on Private Talk.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you taking the time you're busy schedule and gracing us here at Private Talk.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me. I really appreciate you having me.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, so Private Talk.
Speaker 2: She is an actress, a singer, songwriter, danceler, model. You do it all. You're just a you got it all going on. So what kind of projects do you have going on currently?
Speaker 3: I'm actually shooting several series for my YouTube, and I have a show that I'll be featured on on HBO. I can't say quite yet, but it will be coming out. I think this fall.
Speaker 2: Keeping a tight lip, all right, That means it must be a big one. It must be really yeah good, that's exciting.
Speaker 1: So what is your favorite? Do you like the more of the acting, the singing?
Speaker 2: What do you I mean, you do it all, but do you have one that you kind of favor more than the others?
Speaker 3: Honestly, no, I I want to say singing is probably a bigger passion because it's what I came here to do. I moved to Los Angeles like eight years ago. I was like, Oh, I'm gonna just perform everywhere. I'm gonna be touring, live whatever, all that stuff, and I fell in love with acting while I was here. Auditions started coming, classes started. I'm like, okay, this is clearly something I can do to segue back into music by scoring the movies that I'm starring in or TV shows.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. So it's kind of like it's joys your destiny. You came to LA and it's just like you didn't know, but it kind of fell in your lap exactly a beautifully kind of way organic way.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's perfectly said.
Speaker 2: So you kind of got your big break in twenty nineteen with the whole skit with Uber. Can you explain to us a little bit more and how that kind of blew up for you?
Speaker 1: With with who? With with your Uber?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: The Uber sketch.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that one. That one? Did that one go viral? That's what friend she told me. Really, yeah, maybe, but I don't know liked it more than you did. Then apparently he probably does, because.
Speaker 1: I'm like, which sketches that I've done?
Speaker 2: It has over a million views.
Speaker 1: Wow, I didn't even know. Girl.
Speaker 2: Look you gotta we'll give you a thought.
Speaker 1: You've got a million views on a YouTube video.
Speaker 2: That's a big accomplishment.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I have so many ideas that I started. So I started my YouTube two years ago. What is your YouTube called YouTube? Aana the Artist. It's all under the same kind of brand and umbrella. But I started it two years ago and I had no subscribers at all, and so now I'm up to two hundred k, which.
Speaker 1: Is pretty good. My goal is to reach a million this year.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna work my ass off, obviously, but I really feel like I can do it because sure it's going to be cranking them out, and I can't believe, like some of my videos have a two million, So.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, you know, even to have a video on there and you don't even know that it has a million, you know what I mean. It's kind of you're doing so much work out there and you're just you know, putting the videos out there, which content creating is. You know, it's a job that never stops happening. So you know, it's kind of cool to have those ones that maybe not be so special to you, that are special to your fans, or that are like kind of make you stand out, I guess other than the other YouTubers because there's always so many different channels, different kind of you know, methods that people use.
Speaker 1: What is your channel geared towards?
Speaker 3: It's mostly comedy. I prov acting. I do some live performances or some music stuff, but it's very little lifestyle. All of it's scripted. So I'll write the script, I'll hire the actors.
Speaker 1: And then we just shoot it.
Speaker 2: How do you balance you know, your careers having so many different facets in them.
Speaker 3: I am trying to still work on the balance.
Speaker 2: It's part of it.
Speaker 3: Lord, It's I feel sometimes like a spaz, but I have like different meditational things that I do to help me soundtrack. So the acting I make sure to designate Monday through Friday for sure. All my auditions I go to or do at home self tapes now for COVID stuff.
Speaker 1: But if I can be.
Speaker 3: On set, I'm wanta set. If not, I'm shooting, I'm creating. I'm writing constantly and like, let's just put out content or our art.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: So, how has COVID affected your career? Honestly, I think I've made a lot of limitally, a lot.
Speaker 1: Of say a proud girl, it's all right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people that are unfortunate, you know, unfortunate that I don't have that happening. But there are also I feel like you should not applaud yourself for all your accolades because you are still putting in the hard work you are doing, you know, your showing up where you could have not done anything during COVID and just been Netflix and chill.
Speaker 3: Well, I will say where we are constantly sometimes worried about someone hiring us for a job as actors or auditioning for that project and making that be the fallback for the money that we're making. I didn't have that to fall back on. It was like, now, girl, you better get out here and create yourself. So it challenged me and caused me to like write more, shoot more, put out more, and that became my soulength writing more.
Speaker 1: As far as your songs or your skits or sketches, your sketchesches, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But how to music.
Speaker 3: I haven't I haven't put out a song in over a year.
Speaker 2: Is that something that you're kind of like waiting until you find like that hit song or you just have a bunch of things in the in the works that you're just like, I'm coming at you.
Speaker 3: Well with music is I think that's something you have to take two months, three months off and just like feel you know what I mean, whatever it is that I am in the If I'm having heartbreak right now, I'm gonna write about my heartbreak. If I am happy, I'm gonna write about how happy I am. So I would have to digress from all the acting stuff or really just take time to put a body of work together.
Speaker 1: But I don't want to do that right now.
Speaker 3: I want to focus on the momentum I have going with my YouTube, keep the coins coming in, and then when I'm like good enough to just take a break, then I'll go back and record some stuff.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Well, that sounds like balancing itself. You know what, you know, what's working for you and your brand right now and what your fans want to see, and you know, acting it seems like kind of where it's at. It's fun too, you know, being able to be these different people every day that I'm not necessarily like, do you have some you have a characters that there's certain characters that you have who are they?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I have a baby Mama character. She's funny, She's always asking her baby Dady for money. She has a tattoo on her bube and everything. She's giving all the life ratchets seventy fifth Street type energy.
Speaker 1: Then we have, like.
Speaker 3: You know, some of the divorced sketches that I've done, I'm not married. I've never been married, but I just kind of play with like realism in my life or my friends' lives, and I make a story about it.
Speaker 1: So it ends up being funny, but it's relatable.
Speaker 2: So how does the influence comes from? It comes from your like your friends, you're saying, since you're not divorced, you we don't have anything. How did you come up with those sketches? Since you write them yourself? How does that process? What does the process take to get to a sketch, to come to fruition.
Speaker 3: It's usually from a conversation. I'll be sitting and talking with my friends that are either complaining about their relationships or complaining about what's going on in their families or their roommate situations. I'll go hiking with them and from whatever they're talking to me.
Speaker 1: About, tell me more. You're like, I'm packing.
Speaker 2: What's over here? I'm gonna write about you? And you're gonna be do your friends get offunded or like be like, girl, why'd you talk about my situation? Do you ever get somebody to be like, I can't tell you the tea because you're gonna write the tea.
Speaker 3: No, they actually they'll and be like, yeah, put that in your videos, like they know I'm gonna write about them.
Speaker 2: Like my dad, I don't know.
Speaker 3: My dad has so much family drama, so he calls me with his little little stuff too.
Speaker 1: So it's funny, like I like it.
Speaker 3: And even if it's a painful situation, sometimes you can turn that into lighthearted comedy.
Speaker 1: It doesn't always have to be so uugh. So how long typically are your sketches?
Speaker 3: They vary from five minutes to like twelve or thirteen minutes, depending on how long it needs to be.
Speaker 1: Who is your favorite character to portray? That's hard? That one is hard. I don't know. I don't have a favorite.
Speaker 3: I don't even think I've tapped into her yet. I still gotta find her.
Speaker 2: I like that she's still out there. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: She's deep down and there. We're gonna pull her out.
Speaker 2: We gonna pull her out and let her shine. So you recently had the opportunity to be on set I have a blockbuster movie with the Rock. Yes, how is that experience? And tell us a little bit more about that.
Speaker 3: So it was my first time being asked to do stunts. I was stunt double and wrestler with a couple of other actors. So I got a chance to wrestle the lead. Okay, I got a chance to meet the Rock.
Speaker 1: Which was really cool.
Speaker 3: And then the movie it's paying really well, so I'm.
Speaker 2: Happy all about that.
Speaker 1: Marks are all really good. Yeah, I loved it.
Speaker 2: Have you seen it the I have not seen it. It's really interesting because it's about this.
Speaker 3: Girl from Europe who has this wrestling family.
Speaker 2: So they're all, oh, wait, I think I know the story is, like is it lightly based on an actual Yes? And I watched. I don't know if it was the trailer, the divas whatever, like whatever it is, but I forget. I don't know what her name, but she's got like dark hair. I don't remember her actual name. I gotta remember that. Maybe you do, but I'm not sure. Yeah, but I remember it being that she was going it was about her family, but I never saw it.
Speaker 3: Actually, Yeah, it's really good. It's a good story. But it was just I don't know, it was cool, but to see that culture. I didn't know anything about the WWE life, about how hardcore the fans are, is the really intense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm from Texas and I just remember growing up in it just being like stone cold.
Speaker 1: Steve Austin was right. Everybody's like Action hero.
Speaker 2: And whatever and like they didn't really know that, but my little brother was so into it. But yeah, they're they're dedicated fans. It's so crazy, but it was fun.
Speaker 3: And I was on a beach wrestling doing all these drills, climbing ropes, like I don't think I don't work out like this in real life.
Speaker 1: So it was like, this is, so did you have to train for the movie?
Speaker 2: I did, Okay, So how did you go from just getting these new roles and stuff like that and now you're like, let's do stunts? Like did that intimidate you? Like? How did you even like kind of play into that role.
Speaker 3: It was tough because the girls who actually are stunt they don't just do it for like this wrestling movie.
Speaker 1: They do it like jumping.
Speaker 3: Out of cars or dealing with explosives and things like that.
Speaker 1: So they're like if you really want.
Speaker 2: To take this series, you should probably.
Speaker 1: Get in a school for specific stunt work.
Speaker 3: So I didn't take it any further than that movie because wrestling I feel like I could handle, but all of that other stuff.
Speaker 1: So you know some wrestling moves now I too. I know if you do, you use.
Speaker 2: Them in the bedroom too well or not.
Speaker 1: Yet, I'm not gonna speak on that just yet. I'm away to the questions around when you get to the game.
Speaker 2: We're warming you up here. This is like a whole full experience here at private Talk. We're gonna get you more comfortable with us, with the fans, so we get to know what wrestling moves you may or may not have.
Speaker 1: That is so funny.
Speaker 2: I love it. So this new wave of comedians that emerged from ig who inspired you? Of any that came out of from like being comedians off.
Speaker 1: The Instagram, there was two.
Speaker 3: My good friend Jahan Jones, he's the one who actually started me in my very first sketch, and from his video my friend Cornell saw me in that sketch, and so with them both, I just learned how to, you know, build the idea, out cast the right person for the idea, and then how to make it attention grabbing that it you know, you keep the app the audience captivated.
Speaker 1: First of all, you know, we have.
Speaker 3: Attention spans the times in of three seconds, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So, now, like, where's our phone that's to scroll up?
Speaker 1: Let's see there's something new.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the psychology of creating an idea that's not going to bore someone and constantly reinventing yourself in a way that's like Okay, why am I subscribed to her page? Or why am I tuning into this or whatever? So I learned that from them, and they've been doing this since they were back in their hometowns, like I think Johan's from the DMV area and Cornell's from Ohio, so like they started off in their hometowns and then they brought it to LA and like their careers are going crazy now. So I'm just trying to get to that level where I'm more than just this brand. But I can now start writing movies and like, you know, pitching things to Netflix and that's the ultimate goal.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, that's you know, because that's one of those things I feel like and maybe I'm wrong, Like you don't know that you.
Speaker 1: Could do those things.
Speaker 2: So you're like, wow, I never thought I could be like a writer for a movie or a series whatever. But there's so many people that I feel like have so many unlocked talents that until you're around the right group of people, do those things start kind of like unleashing and like kind of forming the woman that you.
Speaker 1: Are today one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: They were always like write your own stuff, write your own stuff, like don't just be the act means more.
Speaker 2: I feel like because not only that, like you can write yourself into stuff or like be like if you don't want to pick me, you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Pick me exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a really good like marketing tool I feel like as well, Like so YouTube's family, I feel like the YouTube family and with itself is like it's such a huge community that you could kind of go a lot of different avenues.
Speaker 1: It's so true.
Speaker 3: I feel like with a lot of the female comedians that I've come across, they're so strong in their game, like whether it's on stage and they do like the stand up world, or they bring it across through the videos and stuff that they do. I'm not a stand up comedian, you know, something.
Speaker 2: That you'd be interested in doing. I really like the.
Speaker 3: Idea of bouncing back and forth between some drama and comedy. I don't like comedy skits exactly, exactly exactly, but I feel like that.
Speaker 1: Helps with your craft probably as well.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, when you're acting, you're required to be any kind of character or whatsoever. So you kind of like on top that you're not always Anna or Aana Masman. Yeah. Yeah, and like you know, Ayana can be so many different things exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean, I will say that this is it's not easy.
Speaker 3: Like people think that, oh, I'm gonna just start a YouTube page.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work like that.
Speaker 3: You really have to be like I'm going to learn the editing software. I'm going to learn the camera works. I'm going to learn like the angles to shoot from, you know, and to I read a book about how to write scripts professionally.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. It's a lot of work. You're in your craft, girl.
Speaker 2: That's good. That's important to be successful in any you know, thing that you do. Is like you got to really learn and put the work in or it's not going to add up at the end, you know, because like you said, anybody could do it, but nobody could be not everybody can be successful exactly. So what would you give a young Ayana advice coming out here in La not knowing much, learning all these things. What would you give advice to your younger self?
Speaker 3: I would say to listen more and talk less. There's so much influence in so much art around us. If you're taking a walk down the street, you can literally hear music. If you are sitting in a room full of educated people, you can learn a lot in that space.
Speaker 1: I was so like headstrong and I you know, I love being right.
Speaker 2: I know it all.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I was that girl growing up.
Speaker 3: But I feel like I want to like close my mouth and just listen more because there's so much that can influence anything that I'm creating, whether it's music or whether it's acting, or there's a lot of different like things that can inspire me if I just tune into like the universe and people more.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure with writing, you know that kind of helps too, because it's like you don't You're not always going to run and write what you have going on in your head. You want to like the ideas of other people in society because that's who's purchasing your things or viewing your things or liking your stuff. So you got to keep them captivated.
Speaker 3: You get it one hundred percent. My friend he wanted to write a film about homeless people. So he went and he stayed down and skid row for three days and.
Speaker 2: Just like lived there for three full days. I mean, he has a whole movie that he can come up and doing it. He wrote a full feature film.
Speaker 3: But it was just like in bod like literally contorting yourself to being this thing that you really want to like understand and then put the art out there.
Speaker 2: So I've always been fascinated with people like that because the fact of like people could write about a lot of things, but until you really know it or struggled yourself, do you really know it exactly? Like give it be able to portray it to other people, to really feel moved by something or really feel like cry and like do the like really like careful because there's even music you know it's so you know, it can be so spiritual sometimes and really just like hits your you know, your heart strings or it makes you feel like, man, that happened to me, Like how do they know my life story? So it's like, really, you know, cool to see somebody dive in so you know, secklessly and just give the everything to that role.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Are you are you gonna go and do something crazy like that and dive right in? It happens.
Speaker 1: It depends on the role.
Speaker 3: I don't think that I've ever been given the challenge to be something that I can't embody, just from perception or my experience of life so far. Now, if it's something like, okay, you have to be a professional skier, you know what was that? Margot Roby She's one of my favorite act just she's really good at it. So I can't imagine like she's done the ice skating thing and then she went and did like this huge transformation to be like the villain or whatever, and that you know, she probably has to be around that kind of energy for a few weeks or months to really embody whatever.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that character.
Speaker 2: Is I like that, Margot Robbie. Do you have any other what's your top three?
Speaker 1: Oh girl?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Okay, I love Leonardo DiCaprio. Okay, he's number.
Speaker 1: One, Like he's your man. No, But like the.
Speaker 3: These fucking brilliant his choices.
Speaker 1: Can I say fucking on here? Yes, you can say the private talk, private talk.
Speaker 2: I hope that you are liking this episode because I know I am reading a little bit getting it to love you a little bit better.
Speaker 1: Well, I love love Leo.
Speaker 3: His choices are amazing, the films he choose to put out, they're just thought provoking. Inception was brilliant, It's crazy. Okay, So that and then I feel like Denzel Is is pretty good too. You have to give him his props. But I want to say Margot Roby is my favorite female actress because a great choices. She's so fucking fierce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's definitely right up there with I think Scarlett Johanna is my favorite too.
Speaker 1: She's good. She's an action Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 2: Like your pigeonholed in one kind of like character, which I feel like some people like major lead roles. Can it can be sometimes, So it's cool to kind of see them everywhere.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite thing too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we've talked about, you know, acting, now let's talk about more music stuff. You kind of have it on pause right now because you're doing so much acting stuff. Who are your musical influences growing up?
Speaker 3: Growing up, you were just playing it. I love Michael Jackson, He's so good. His sister Janet, who pretty much all of the Jackson's. I really loved their story growing up because it was a family business.
Speaker 1: And that's how I started.
Speaker 3: Tina Turner, she is old school, but she was the one that taught me how to dance in Whitney Houston all got.
Speaker 2: That soul, those gospely like those great voices. I heard you, you know, singing a little bit over there.
Speaker 3: I grew up watching those movies The Bodyguard and What's Got to Do with It? So that's how I learned how to sing. That's how I learned how to dance. I was in there shaking my head like Tina turned a girl. I was up in there.
Speaker 2: Performing all the little addresses and shaking it.
Speaker 3: So my grandma was like, I'm gonna put show ass in some classes. Like she literally was just watching in front of the TV, and she was like, I'm putting you in glasses and she did. So I was performing all over the city.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 2: I told you when you started performing five, Wow, that's that's intense. It's a five year old to know that you got it. It's like that it factor. She always she's like, this girl's grown. I would like walk with this little.
Speaker 1: Like She's like, what the fun?
Speaker 2: Who did you feel like? You got that from? Your mother?
Speaker 1: Your father, your grandma? Who did you get that from?
Speaker 2: Is there anybody musically you know entertaining in your family as well? Well?
Speaker 3: My mom she sings a little. She wasn't and my mom just passed this year, so it's like a whatever. But she was like the vocal support I feel like because she introduced me to so many different influences musically. But no, girl, they can't. My daddy can dance a little bit. He used to teach me a little something. But girl, I don't know where this came from. It's kind of random, a mixture of all of them.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: I mean, so it's like they would they all couldn't get it all together themselves, but collectively we have. That's true.
Speaker 1: That's true. It's the fucking community for sure.
Speaker 2: But what is your type of genre of music that you like the most?
Speaker 3: I sing a lot of R and B, but I enjoy so many different Like I love reggae, I love hip hop.
Speaker 2: If you're if you were going to put out an album, would have just be R and B based.
Speaker 3: Yes, if it was coming from me, it would be R and B and I think me and my older self. I'm vibing more in the Sabrina Claudio her hmmm, that kind of like soulful.
Speaker 2: I like again with meaning. It feels like everything that you kind of do has to have kind of like substance and meaning.
Speaker 1: That's you girls. Get me. What's your sign?
Speaker 2: I'm a Gemini. Oh, it's so good your birthday.
Speaker 1: I'm June ninth. Okay, I'm May twenty fifth.
Speaker 2: Yes, Geminis are amazing people. I mean private talk. I mean, there's not a lot we can't do. I feel, yes, for sure. You know, I know myself. I'm in the entertainment business, and it's just, you know, I feel like I play so many different roles, you know what I mean, And it's just being an artist and kind of like not I can't sing it.
Speaker 1: I can dance, but I can't sing. I can't do any of those things.
Speaker 2: But for me, it's just creatively, I come up with content and you do my own thing. I was in the adult entertainment business for over ten plus years. And wow. Yeah. So for me, it's like about just continuing the brand and continually putting out content out there and in different means. Before it was more sexual, Now it's more private talk.
Speaker 3: But I love that about Gemini's Like you just mentioned about ten different things that.
Speaker 2: You kind of do. Wait, and like when you look.
Speaker 3: At Prince, like Prince is a Gemini too, and you looked at how he played every single instrument to.
Speaker 1: Play the guitar, the tupac is there.
Speaker 3: We're so multifaceted and it's like we're fascinating.
Speaker 2: That's what I love about, you know, doing the show that I'm doing Private Talk is because I get to meet all kinds of different walks of life, all different kinds of people. You know, Geminis are my favorite. I'm a bias, but you know, it's one of those things. It's cool because you know, even though we're in different fields, they mention some level. Yeah, and so it's like, you know, and it's cool because it's just like you kind of learn a little bit more about even yourself, the things that I wouldn't know or because of something that you've said or done and kind of like, man, that's why I feel like For me, artistry is really great to be creative and show people and communicate to the world of like what you really have going on, because people don't know unless you ask, so true closesed mouths don't get fun.
Speaker 1: Hello for sure.
Speaker 2: All right, private talk.
Speaker 1: I hope that you're liking this episode.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna get back to my favorite part, truth with Texas. Yes, this episode is sponsored by blue Choo. It's time to snap out of it. Spring is here and it's time to get sprung with blue Cheo. Blue Choo is a unique online service that delivers the same active ingredients as viagra and sialis, but in a chewable form at a fraction of the cost. Blue Choose tablets help men achieve harder, strong erections to combat all forms of d Blue Choo is an online prescription service, so no visits to the doctor's office, no awkward conversations, and no waiting in line at the pharmacy, and it ships right to the door in a discrete package. The process is simple, sign up at bluecheo dot com console with one of their licensed medical providers, and once you're approved you'll receive your prescription within days. The best part, it's all done online. Blue Choose licensed medical providers work with you to find the right ingredient and strength for your prescription. Don't like swallowing pills, No problems here. Blue Choose sealed in a fill and tunnel. Afil tablets are chewable. Blue Choose tablets are made in the USA and they prepare and ship direct, so it's cheaper than a pharmacy. So if you or your partner could benefit from extra confidence when it's time to perform, visit blue cheo dot com for more details and an important safety information. And we've got a special deal for our listeners. Try blue Chew free when you use our promo code private Talk at checkout, just paying five dollars shipping. That's Bluehoo dot com promo code private Talk to receive your first month free, and we thank blue Choo for sponsoring the podcast. All right, Private Talk, we are back and we have Ayana on the couch with us, and are you ready to play truth with Texas?
Speaker 1: Yes, honey, all right, it's my favorite part.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go through all the cards and each ace is gonna mean something. A little bit different. Okay, all right, there you go, love.
Speaker 1: Ooh, Ace of Spades.
Speaker 2: Ace of Spades is our favorite here. Because it's a naughty question, you must be a naughty girl. You started, you started right off the bat. All right, we'll see we won't. We'll ease you into the game a little bit. Okay, but we're still gonna get naughty. Okay, all right, what is the m Let's see this. Have you ever used a toy during intercourse?
Speaker 1: Hmmm, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Sometime.
Speaker 1: Why are you so hesitanting? Is it like your favorite week? Do you consider this the toy?
Speaker 2: But it's the toy, let's hear. I'm kind of a sex expert too.
Speaker 1: So are you okay?
Speaker 2: Being in the adult industry for as long as I have, I better fucking know something.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like a bullet or yeah, kind of so it's like a clatoral like simility thing. Nothing that's going inside you exactly. Do you need that with your partner to get you over the edge or is it something you just brought to like spice things up in the I think it.
Speaker 3: Was like a just let's try this and let's see.
Speaker 1: Is it him or you were like hold on I got something mature.
Speaker 2: It was him, oh right, because most times guys can be a little bit intimidated by toys, which I feel like is kind of silly exactly because it's like it doesn't replace you, it adds to you. Okay, So I feel like, you know, I myself included. If I'm going to you know, going the masturbation route myself, I'm definitely most time, nine times out of ten, it's going to be clatoral situation. If I wanted like something inside me, I want to get fucked.
Speaker 1: It's very true. You know, we're on the same different strokes for different folks at all. It feels good on the same page oral sex, slapy or clean? Are you a spitter? Do you just keep it neat and cute?
Speaker 3: You mean if I'm doing it, or for see if you're doing it.
Speaker 1: Mmm, messy is good. Messy, Messy's fun.
Speaker 2: You seem like you're a messy like late night messy. But you're like, m if they fuck with my face or my hair, fuck you up? Mother?
Speaker 1: All true.
Speaker 2: I feel maybe it's a geminid me.
Speaker 1: Really well, it's kind of crazy. I've got this gift, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's not just because I'm a you know, host of Private Tale, but the Gemini powers. You know, I could just exude you over here.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Weirdest sexual experience.
Speaker 2: Mmmmm.
Speaker 3: I want to say I felt like the vibe wasn't there, and then we were getting ready to get started.
Speaker 1: Was so awkward. I just left, you know what I mean? So you gave me the chemistry?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Unfortunately? Okay, So was it a first time? First time?
Speaker 2: Okay? So what was weird about it? Was it just like he was kissing you weird? He was like, well, you would think.
Speaker 3: Based on the conversation that that's going to be like, oh okay, this might be dope. But then like you're getting into kissing and all of it, and it was just really.
Speaker 2: His kissing game was whack. He wasn't being really dominant. He was being kind of like, yeah, how do you like get how do you just leave? I was like, you know, I think, hey I got a phone call or you're like, you know, this is just not for me. Was he naked when you left?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, he isn't fun.
Speaker 2: You really gave him blue balls. It's so fucked up. You know. Blue balls for me is like an equivalent for women's blue lips. I don't like them.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but I can't say that every guy knows how to to take the woman there.
Speaker 1: That's not a gift.
Speaker 2: That's getting take the women there in what sense, like as an orgasm or the mood, because you didn't even get into an organsm for that situation.
Speaker 1: Yes he didn't even he didn't come close.
Speaker 3: But I mean most guys in general just don't know how to make women orgasms.
Speaker 2: So I feel like I'm like to differ. We'll talk about this, but we will, we will.
Speaker 1: I think you're fucking with the wrong men.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe you're just intimidating and maybe you maybe because I feel like sometimes men don't know what to do and they think that we're just gonna tell them what to do. But as an alpha women, sometimes I don't want to tell you what to do. I don't want to like teach you everything so you could use to the next girl when you're done with me. I'm okay with that.
Speaker 3: Well, it's the one place that I feel like I would rather be submissive for once you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like the one I can say for what like disclaimer.
Speaker 3: Because I'm so in control of everything in my life, you know what I mean, and I know what's going on in my work life. But in this one area, I want to chill. There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: There's definitely some people that will lay it down.
Speaker 2: So this man was not that man. No, he's naked or okay, so wait, let's let's rewind. Okay, so we're making out. Yes you're still not feeling it.
Speaker 1: But you're gonna give it a vibe because you're like, okay, I'm here.
Speaker 2: His game was probably good. He's texting, sexting, probably sending dick pics, who knows. And then how do you get to the point where you're just like, this is.
Speaker 1: Not for me.
Speaker 3: It was just really bad, like the like the experience to lead up to I'm like, there's no can and I don't believe in doing something for no reason.
Speaker 1: I don't believe in doing something.
Speaker 2: Especially sexually, because it's like, why I'm not giving you all this greatness for your fucking dumba Exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was dry.
Speaker 2: Did he attempt to even try to go down on you? Did he like do any of that before you got to that? Like, again, what was the defining moment that you were like, no, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I think he was a lot more excited to be there than I was. I didn't happen he came early.
Speaker 1: No, it didn't even get that bar.
Speaker 2: I just was.
Speaker 3: I was really unhappy with what I saw, so I oh it was the package.
Speaker 2: It wasn't good. You sound so different, disappointed right now, like you're looking.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not gonna do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: You have no words.
Speaker 2: I love it. I mean, appearance is everything. If you if you don't have something to show up with properly, then stay your ass at home where he probably was at home, but you know, keep your upstairs. But I also think that's why too again that we're going with the communication thing, the lead up thing.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. If he would have sent you a dick pic, would you have never came?
Speaker 2: And we answered, I don't ask for those.
Speaker 3: I never asked those because I'm not gonna know them. I'm not sending that stuff out. I don't send that kind of content.
Speaker 2: But I'm if you're in a romantic kind of or something that's leading up to that, and the guy, they don't Sometimes you don't have to ask, he'll just do it.
Speaker 3: That's true, But I'm not even into it.
Speaker 1: Not into it nothing. You're just like, what are you into them?
Speaker 3: I mean if if it's there in person?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Cool? So your love language is more touch, like physical touch in person. You don't need like affirmations, you know.
Speaker 3: And it's an intellectual thing for me, like I like when someone speaks to me a certain way or if they're really smart. Yes, and I feel like I can learn something like that's a turn on for me. I don't necessarily need to see a nation. First of all, A naked man looks funny, so it's not.
Speaker 2: I think they look beautiful.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm a perverse but a naked woman that's a different situation.
Speaker 1: A naked man, you know what I mean? Sometimes would you say you're bisexual?
Speaker 2: No? You I don't know if I believe that. You know they do say what people lie? You either have to look away, you like, take or private talk. I told you we're getting to know her a little bit better. These questions truth with Texas? Who gets you? Every time?
Speaker 1: I think that women are beautiful? But what I date and be.
Speaker 2: No, have you ever been with a woman? Okay, that's certainly bisexual maybe just entertained by women.
Speaker 3: I admire women from Afar. I think that they're gorgeous and beautiful.
Speaker 2: Like for myself, I would consider myself bisexual because I have been with women sexually, but I feel like I couldn't go as far as being in a relationship as far as that because I need something else.
Speaker 1: But sexually I am.
Speaker 2: I would consider myself bisexual because I do appreciate the female body, Like I feel like the like the whole, like elegance women and what they portray and exude. I feel like is what kind of more turns me on about it.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's more of an admiration for me, Like I admire all of that, but it's not like a thing.
Speaker 2: You guys just haven't found the right woman yet to be like, get over here. Maybe maybe all right, let's go to the next card.
Speaker 3: Okay ooh Ace of Heart of Hearts.
Speaker 1: It's romantic, Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 2: Are you? Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 1: Very much so.
Speaker 3: I love to woo people, especially if I'm in a relationship.
Speaker 2: What's one of your wooiest moments?
Speaker 3: I have done everything from planning a full blown like travel experience like trip to maybe like a helicopter experience.
Speaker 1: Or like girl, you were romantic day night.
Speaker 3: At the beach, Like I like planning stuff and surprising people.
Speaker 2: You're definitely a gemini. You like that too, Yeah I don't. I mean I haven't done those like extraving things. But for me, I don't have that right person to do those things with, you know. But I'm also very I'm very just caring in general in my relationships with friends or romantically especially, but like it's about the little things. For me, it's about like keeping keeping it. Like that whole like energy that vibe up at hide all times is because I don't necessarily need it done for me because that's not my love language. I just like to make people I can't talk, make people feel good about themselves and like be like damn, you were really listening to me, and like I know.
Speaker 1: You like that exactly exactly. But yeah, that does more for me than actually getting a gift.
Speaker 2: Now. I do like gifts, but I know it's like for me, it's like if you don't, if there's no meaning before, I don't want a gift just to have a gift.
Speaker 1: What's your love language? Access service?
Speaker 2: I probably say access service and probably like touch too. For me, it's very like I like like one on one, like I need I need feelings, I need someone to touch me, correst me.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I think minds is is acts service only, like it doesn't necessarily have to be a gift, but doing things that make me happy, Like I love.
Speaker 2: What's the what is the big thing that someone's done to achieve that for you?
Speaker 3: I have a huge obsession with Egypt. My dog's name is Egypt. I have Egyptian furniture everywhere in my house. And in my last relationship, he took me to Egypt. We sailed the Nile River for the entire trip, and it was the most incredible, probably humbling and like spiritual experience I've ever had. Like just imagine being on the Nile yea and like the closest you can be to girl, touching the pyramids, Like it was incredible, it was amazing, it was beautiful.
Speaker 2: I like it. I love traveling, so I definitely don't have to go there one day.
Speaker 1: Yes, girl, you better.
Speaker 2: Do you have a favorite song that she liked to make love to? Mmm?
Speaker 3: I really recently like what's her name?
Speaker 2: Alexis Texas? You are bomb. You heard it? I would talk. I just fished that out of her. But I like it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: What is her name? She has like the scarf on her head and she's singing.
Speaker 1: That song body up and on the my phone. I got an option.
Speaker 2: Oh is that No, it's not Summer Walker. Yeah, Summer Walker.
Speaker 1: That's her. Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like her album recently, like Massage to her album.
Speaker 1: Sex to her album Riding in the Car. It's a good album.
Speaker 2: Had in that car.
Speaker 1: It's a bomb album. I love it. I like it. I like it.
Speaker 2: Let's go with the next card.
Speaker 1: Okay. Ace of Clubs.
Speaker 2: Ace of Clubs is a kinky question. We're all a little kinky, but we're gonna get kinky. Okay.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: What part of your body turns you on the.
Speaker 3: Most to see visually or just touch by.
Speaker 2: Touch see visually?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I would say my lips, your lips.
Speaker 1: I love my lips.
Speaker 2: Do you sleep naked? No?
Speaker 3: I have to have on underwear, I have to no top. No, just apparently yeah.
Speaker 2: Sex in the morning or at night? Both song or booty shorts song? Favorite sex position.
Speaker 1: From the back for sure?
Speaker 2: You like your hair pulled or not?
Speaker 1: Sometimes it just depends spanked a little bit. Mm hmm, if they do it right. Girl, what's your biggest turn on?
Speaker 3: A really smart and successful man?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 2: I thought I was gonna say something totally different, but I think my mind just went to so different, A nice really big deck. I mean, after the one that you saw before you ran away, So I could see that would be something that is on the top.
Speaker 1: That was situation.
Speaker 3: I think I'm more of a sapio, so like intellectual Okay, A sapo is the person that is turned on by intellectual stimulation. So I could literally sit and be talking about the galaxy. If I feel like I'm learning something, You're what biggest turn onever?
Speaker 1: That's hot?
Speaker 2: I feel like mine? You know. Mind stimulation is like a big up there, like for me, especially because it's like I've been in the sex industry. I know sexually what I want. But it's like when you're older, you get you like, you unlock different things. You're like, man, that's a different vibe.
Speaker 3: And I think when people have strong sexual energy, like I can tell that you have like really intense energy. Of course you're going to be bored in a mediocre space where someone's that to into like other realms, not just your body.
Speaker 1: It has to be something else. Wants a lot.
Speaker 2: Of something else going on up Geminis get bored really easy. Girls like I gotta keep it going, you know what I mean. That's why for me again, I like to like do different things or say different things.
Speaker 3: Or as random thing. Yes, yeah, one hundred of trust.
Speaker 2: I asked these same questions to a lot of people in my personal life because I'm like, it's only fair I have to try these questions out, like, you know what I mean, Like what are they gonna say? And then with what reactions I get, I'm like, oh yeah, I know what I'm gonna do to you know.
Speaker 1: I love it all right. Last question, Ace of Diamonds.
Speaker 2: Ace of Diamonds is spicy?
Speaker 1: Okay? Have you ever used any food during four play?
Speaker 3: I've done like little condiments like caramel sauce or ice.
Speaker 1: Chocolate.
Speaker 3: I'm not a strawberry girl, so I had to do cheer whib cream walter cherries. Okay, but that's it. Compromise mm hmm. How many people would you say that you've had if you've slept with.
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 2: I'm not answering this question this year oh one, is that twenty twenty one?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 1: I helped you out there a Gemini. Craziest place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 2: Are you in a mile high club?
Speaker 1: Are you? I was gonna say the airplane.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that you're such a Gemini. I mean too, you too, hey, Oh my god? And we just become best friends. I seriously believe so, because I'm like, you know a lot about me already, Like who is on your celebrity bang list top three? If you could have like a hall pass, if you could have just like no one's got to know about it, who would you? I don't think i'vey We'll say two guy and girl?
Speaker 3: Okay, girl, who's the chick from or just the New Black? Which one the one with the tattoos? Issad looking girl?
Speaker 2: I like watched the first season and I don't think can we put a friend? What is it?
Speaker 3: I swear you know who this is? But she's like Australian and.
Speaker 1: She's oh, I know who she?
Speaker 2: I know that that you said that, But I don't know her name either, but she's really hot. She shaved her head and she's got really like nice eyes ruby rose. Yes, bomb, I'd have a threeesome with you guys too. I just included myself in there.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry, I love it, but she's bomb. I don't feel like I've ever looked at the screen and been like google de manrit.
Speaker 1: There's nobody that's been on a screen, not even Leo. That's like, see, Leo is in a turn on for me. He's more of it.
Speaker 2: He's intellectual. You know. I'm sure he's packing some heat, you know.
Speaker 3: I don't even I don't even think. I feel like he's not.
Speaker 1: You think it's he's not.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think I feel like I've had a friend that's fucked to me.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's that she had good reviews. There was good review Yep, I feel like it was it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like I've looked at it.
Speaker 1: Guy's not small, No, I can't think of.
Speaker 2: I have celebrity crushes, but not Okay, who's that celebrity crush?
Speaker 1: I like, for real, Okay, it's a celebrity crush.
Speaker 2: How does it just a crush that you do not want to bang? I want to bang all my crushes.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: Why be interested? If we can't go all the way. I may be just too horny.
Speaker 2: I don't really know.
Speaker 3: I think I have to know the person first enough if I would want to sleep with them, because sometimes people.
Speaker 1: They may look they but that's where you just do that. You meet them, you just cover their mouth so they.
Speaker 2: Can't mess it up. You don't talk, you don't say nahing, Just let me believe or whatever character that I saw you in the movie that I want to fuck, and then we'll we'll be good. I mean I in porn, I used to be like sometimes I would not want to like talk to the performer I was going to work with, not that I didn't know them already, but I'm like, I don't want you to have a chance, a slight chance for you to ruin this, and I'm not gonna fucking enjoy my time, so shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: So in my mind, I didn't say, like, do you get to like vet the person you don't.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, So how porn works out there, private talk we have, Like I have a know list, so if there's somebody that I didn't want to work with in the industry, I could put that on there. So then other than that, then you have a yues list, so then when a company who hires you, they pick one of those people that are within your list. So I don't necessarily know until the next day that I get my call, like my information who that person's going to be. But you do know them per se. But when he first started, I didn't know anybody. So it's like everybody gets like a one Night's dawn but different. But but yeah, so then you get to you know, kind of vet it after that point. But for me, it's always like, oh, I'll give everybody at least one shot, and then if you fuck up, then it's on you.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that it was so structured like call.
Speaker 2: Sheets, and for sure, like that's why I said, like with me doing what I do and you doing just like you seeing the similarities from myself, it's like we mesh somewhere in between other than you're not fucking you know what I mean. Like, but it's it's definitely a business. It's definitely you know, it's it's I say, we're sexual athletes.
Speaker 1: You know, we're there to do a job.
Speaker 2: I don't like these people, no offense, but like it's not someone that I would go and date normally it's somebody that you know. I'm there to do a job, and my jobs to have sex. Okay, so yeah, and the best of my ability.
Speaker 1: Are you going to write a book?
Speaker 2: Girl? I am eventually?
Speaker 3: Come on, you know, I feel like that's a world that people like. I'm completely oblivious, So just like the BTS part of it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why I think it's fun about this whole show is that you know so many people and they sit on the couch half know me, have have no idea my background or whatever, which I like more because it's like you get to know the real meat and then you can judge whatever later. But it's like for me, it's like I am who I am, what I did it important, doesn't define me. It's just a part of who I like, part of what I do. Yeah, and you know what I mean. So for me sexually, it's how I learned to experience or experience and express myself the best that I could. And now I've done that and closed that door and now it's like with this, it's how I express myself.
Speaker 1: I'm not censored.
Speaker 2: It's telling my own views and what I want and the guess that I have on here to kind of get to know each other a little bit more private talk, you know. You know, there's a lot of people that are crossover fans that have followed me throughout my whole career. But also I haven't seen sides of me or heard stories about my personal life either. So it's good to have guests, you know, kind of combat and go back and forth and we all get to know each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, just talking to you, I feel like you have a lot going on, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You sound like a business woman French.
Speaker 2: She definitely keeps me busy, but I'm definitely a businesswoman.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely a brand, you know.
Speaker 2: For me. My biggest thing when I first started was go bigger, go home, And I'm not ever fucking going home.
Speaker 1: So girl, you know, everything's bigger and better in Texas, baby,