Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great America, and welcome this glorious Monday afternoon. The Tri States Bengals lose, Fungals lose, Bungles lose. The Chiefs are who we think they are, and the Bengals are who we think they should be, which is just close not good enough. But that's another issue for another day. Plus the Reds baseball off today. They've played the Atlanta Braves tomorrow at three games set. I think only six games are left in the home stands, so let's make it a successful one. Plus the Bearcats won in Miami and more. But until then, David Yost is the Ohio Attorney General, and David Yost, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And of course, when I spoke with your staff a few days ago, we're going to talk about Springfield, Ohio, the Haitians, and also gender awareness issues in the public school classrooms. But this issue about Donald Trump rose that's erased, has ugly had about one thirty yesterday, and as a law enforcement official, I said, after the first assassination attempt, when blood was drawn, I'm not sure Trump's going to make it to November fifth, And what happened yesterday was weakening because it appeared that an assassin arrives from Hawaii via Kiev, Ukraine. That this murderer, this attempted murderer, is in the Ukraine recruiting soldiers from Afghan Muza Haden along with Americans to travel to Kiev. This is crazy stuff. And as an enforcement official, you have the Donald Trump is going to come to Ohio. Do you have some sense as to the efficacy of the Secret Service protecting Donald Trump when the threats are off the charts. The Iranians have assassination squads, according to the Biden administration, inside of America, seeking to kill Donald Trump. So when he comes to Ohio, what is the heightened security in place here in the state of Ohio, mister Attorney General.
Speaker 2: Well, local state resources are directed by the Secret Service. We've seen they've stepped up their game quite a bit after what we saw in Pennsylvania a couple of months ago. It's still alarming that these guys would get you that close. I know that local jurisdictions and I know that the state are prepared to give you the necessary resources. At the end of the day, though it is it's daunting to be in this kind of environment and try to anticipate every possible every possible line of attack.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, what about weaponized drones. The Iranians are experts at sending their weaponized drones to Russia to be used against Ukrainians. I don't know how you stop a state sponsored assassination team or teams inside our country as I speak, trying to kill one person because his policies towards your country are going to be bad for your existence in Iran. And Iranians certainly want to maintain the president administration and not Donald Trump. And I'm thinking if they had a rental truck with ten or fifteen weaponized drones and sent them up and then measured exactly where he is and dive into the crowd or into him, I don't know if that's stoppable. And so I'm looking at this threat environment. One other thing before we talk about Springfield, Ohio. I'm watching one of the shows this morning about the heightened assassination attempts on Donald Trump, and the Secret Service director of two terms ago said, it is not the status of the protect e that matters, it is the level of the threat. And so when I watched the news conferences, yesterday Sunday afternoon about Trump. They were all saying, well, he's not the president, he's not the vice president. He didn't get that level of protection. But on the other hand, there's no person in the world more subjected to assassination attempts than Donald Trump, and so they've not reacted. The Secret Service has not reacted to that.
Speaker 2: Well, and look, first of all, they have I want to give credit where credits to do. They did enhance their posture and their staffing. But the head of the security for President Obama over the weekend said, look, we just got what we need to recognize the reality of the world around us, and the Secret Service needs to start treating Donald Trump just the same as the president because the threat factors, as you said, are exactly exactly the same, if not heightened, on Donald Trump. So I agree with that assessment. I would encourage the administration to Matt to expand that detail and make the presidential level detail. Look, we're only we're less than two months from the election. The American with all the billions we spend on things of lesser importance, the federal government can afford to put the resources into this to make sure that one of the two major candidates, isn't assassinated before election day.
Speaker 1: And David Yos, let's face it, the entire budget for the Secret Service is three point eight billion dollars a year. Three point eight billion. We spend one hundred and fifty billion a year on illegal immigrant immigrants inside of America. Three point eight billion. It's not even a rounding error. But you can't hire an additional two thousand Secret Service agents. Now, get them trained up by November. The fifth has got to be US army has got to be a full on We got to protect this guy and the other side, because for every nut on the left, there is at least one nut on the right who might say, you know what, they're trying to take out our guy, let's take out their girl or their guy. And the nuts are out there all across the political spectrum. There's thousands and thousands of Ryan Willard Routh's running around right now. And we can't monitor the Internet because this guy posted lots of stuff about wanting to target Donald Trump because of his policies on Ukraine, allegedly. And so for every nut on the left, there's at least one on the right saying exactly the same thing, so we'll see what happens and we live in perilous times. Secondly, of course, connected to this is Springfield, Ohio. The media is completely going down the rabbit hole. Or Haitians frying ducks, our geese being killed by the neck, pets being politically killed for their muscle mass. I'm thinking, what world are we living in? So can you tell us the truth about what's happening in Clark County and Springfield, Ohio relative to the quality of life there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, what's happening is the city is being flooded, and I mean flooded in the sense of a massive once every five hundred year rainstorm that wipes out everything in a downtown. I'm talking about a flood of immigrants that were brought in under the Harris Bike administration. And let me give you a couple of examples.
Speaker 1: Last year.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they were all ready doing it. They had one hundred over one hundred and fifty kids that were Haitian that didn't speak English in the city schools. This is not a rumor, it's not a conspiracy theory, it's not racism. It's just that's the truth from last year this year that number went from one hundred and over one hundred and fifty to well over five hundred, nearly a quadrupling. There simply isn't a city in the country that could absorb this kind of immigration into their society, into their housing stock, into their healthcare systems without breaking There's over four thousand people who are on public assistance there again of Haitian extraction. It's not about who, it's about how many. It's not about what country, it's about how many. It's not about race, it's about how many. And the news media is desperate to quote unquote debunk this, try to make us stop work and stop having a debate on it.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to shut up.
Speaker 2: This is wrong, and we're seeing in real time what a disaster this administration's policies are right here in Springfield, Ohio.
Speaker 1: And David Yost there's no preparation. The rents are skyrocketing in Springfield, Ohio. The public emergency rooms are packed and stacked, the classrooms are overburdened. In other words, there's no public education happening in the classroom. When five hundred kids show up, not their fault whatsoever, but they show up ready for a great public education. They don't speak of the English. Maybe a fourteen year old is in the second grade. You have no idea where to put them. And then all of a sudden, the people are Springfield, Ohio are racist because you don't accept the immigrant. And let's face it, these Haitians are legal. There's a parole program that Biden and Harris have put together that simply drops hundreds or thousands of legal immigrants declared by them to be legal, into a small American town and say deal with it. And the media wants to talk about barbecuing a cat and therefore dispensing with the argument as a real problem, when in reality, this isn't just Springfield, Ohio. This is Lima, this is Ada, this is Dayton, Batavia might be next. All over the Midwest, there's towns in New York that is overwhelmed. In Pennsylvania, yes, the same thing's happening Iowa, Ames Yes, the same thing is happening, and it's the faults of the indigenous people living there that they don't fully accept and pay for. Was their planning? Did Kamala Harris plan for this? Did they build thousands of extra housing units ahead of time? Did they double in triple staff hospitals. Do they have brand new public education buildings and teachers ready to go? Did any of that?
Speaker 2: Her m, Well, there was no planning. And I talked with the mayor over the weekend and I said, did anybody tell you, hey, heads up, there is a wave of people that don't speak.
Speaker 4: English that are headed to your town.
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Any communication?
Speaker 3: And he said, we don't.
Speaker 2: We don't hear squat from the from the federal government.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And and that's the problem again. It's it's not immigration per se. It's unmanaged immigration.
Speaker 3: These people coming to the into and I'm when I say these people, I'm just talking about people come from somewhere else into the United States. The federal government is not doing a good job tracking them. Once they're in they're released with a court date.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I promise to you know, to show up. It's not good enough. And the people, the towns and the people that run them deserve some heads up, They deserve some communication, and they especially there's some planning, management and resources. Look, the people in Springfield, I've talked with them, these good hearted people. Bill. They're not out there saying we hate Haitians. We want them to go away because you know, they don't speak English or anything like that. They're saying, we.
Speaker 4: Can't hast all this.
Speaker 3: It's too much, it's.
Speaker 2: Culture shock, it's too many numbers, and we need a different way of doing this.
Speaker 1: Can the Attorney General of Ohio do anything? Is this a federal issue? You have to stay. I had the Governor, Mike Dowine on who's requesting millions of dollars from mayorcis in the federal government that may or may not come. And after all, the federal budget every one hundred days we borrow an additional one trillion dollars. In principle, the interest on the national debt this physical year will be one point two trillion, which is more than the Department of Defense or money spent on Social Security one point two trillion in interest. So we don't have the money. We never have had the money. We spend it as if we do. When we don't, can the Can you, as the attorney general maybe sue the federal government do anything in that character? Or is that or is that a non starter?
Speaker 2: Well, we're looking for it. I ordered my team last week to uh start researching a couple of areas within administrative law to see if we had a ground to challenge, if we can find a way to do what we will. But going back to you know, the media telling you don't believe you're Lioneers, don't believe you're lion eyes. Believe the city hall press release, the governor just sent two and a half million dollars of state aid UH to Springfield and dispatch the highway patrol. Now answer me this, if this is if this is all made up conspiracy theory, because the people are all, you know, motivated by some kind of animals, why is all that money and police effort going in there.
Speaker 1: I don't care where you imagine. Imagine a little Deer Park, Ohio. If ten thousand Haitian immigrants showed up with Paroli status giving them the menu of federal and state benefits available. No community can handle this. And it's almost as if to say, you can't bring up the problems because that's racist. I wish these people were from Ireland or England and were white as snow, and therefore the racial argument would go out, that grow out the window. But of course they're not. They're Haitians that don't speak of the English. And if I'm a Haitian. I don't blame at all. If Tony Bender was growing up in Port of Prince and says I have a golden ticket to go to a Springfield, Ohio, Bender and his family would be on the next plane to be dropped into I don't blame them. And these are paroles. They think they're in heaven compared to what they were living in the hellhole of por to Prince. Of course, when Trump said Haiti was a hellhole or a garbage dump or a escrement hole, guess what happened to Media attacked Donald Trump for pointing out the obvious. And this is beyond our ability to control. And Pakamala Harris says, if I'm elected president, these programs will continue. In fact, we'll have more of them. Think about that one.
Speaker 2: You know, Bill, if we dropped twenty thousand Baptists who speak English on Springfield, we would still have problems because we don't have that many housing units, we don't have that many jobs, we don't have the medical infrastructure. You just it's not who, it's how many.
Speaker 1: I kind of wish these people are white scott Presbyterians. The argument go away. But I have many or two remaining Attorney General, David Yos, you're part of other effort of other ags to do things on so called transgender rights and parnal notification. Can you tell the American people what's going on there.
Speaker 2: Well, we're defending Ohio's Safe Act. It is still the law. Transgender medical procedures on youths on children are prohibited in Ohio right now. We're in the Court of Appeals, but it's still the law. Right now. We want at the trial court level. And I along with my colleagues across the country are defending similar laws in their states. And we're challenging the Biden administration's nonsensical rules trying to reinterpret and rewrite Title nind which was designed to protect women's sports, and now the Biden administry is trying to reinterpret that to allow men to compete in women's sports. It completely defeats the purpose of Title nine to begin.
Speaker 1: With, imagine a few years from now, Kamala Harris is the president. Title nine is reinterpreted to mean that boys can become girls and girls can become boys, and parents don't need to be notified. And secondly, you have unbridled immigration, with the Third World poverty grinding in every small town in America. That's the future. It's somewhat dystopian once again. Attorney General David Yos, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And good luck all your future endeavors. Good luck, Dave.
Speaker 5: Good to talk to my friend.
Speaker 1: Take care, God bless America. Let's continue with more if a line becomes available. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, Bengals, Reds and more on news radio seven hundred WLW HI. Billy Cunningham, the Great American. Glad to be with you again, alive and well this Monday afternoon in the Tri State after one o'clock today, Congressman Brad Weinsterp will be here. He was the victim of an assassination attempt back in twenty seventeen, which was a suicide by cop according to the FBI. And we're going to talk about the violence from the left and occasionally from the right. And let's face it, violence in America is across the political spectrum, from far left to far right, and it happens sadly on a regular basis. Practically every American president the past one hundred years has been shot or attempted to be shot out at one point or another. It happens on a regular and recently it's accelerating and the blame, of course has to be put with according to the Democrats on the shoulders of Donald Trump, that Donald Trump is causing in a sense, his own political assassination. And for those who may not been paying attention. On Sunday night, I decided to listen to the NBC Nightly News because Lester Holt every now and then has a lucid moment, not often, but every now and then. He was the one that said to Kamala Harris, have you been to the border, And she said, well, have not been to Europe? No, I mean the southern border, you know, Mexico, and she cackled and laughed. So I anticipated possibly NBC News would do something that made some sense, which his report the fact that the president for the second time, was subjected to a terrible assassination attempt. He was maybe thirty seconds or a minute from an AK forty seven projectile entering his brain at a high rate of speed, and NBC News, I didn't want to cover it that way. And Dave, if you're ready hit it, today's.
Speaker 7: A parent assassination attempt comes amid increasingly fierce rhetoric on the campaign trail itself. Mister Trump is running made jd Vance continue to make baseless claims about Haitian immigrants in Ohio this weekend, there were new bomb threats in that town.
Speaker 1: There you go, So most of that opening scene on NBC Nightly News dealt with Haitians and Springfield and not the second attempt on Donald Trump's life, which is somewhat becoming common. A friend of mine said this morning, do you think he's going to make it in November fifth? I say the odds are not good that he's going to be alive. When I think about what he's gone through just recently, I think the grace of God spared his life this time. And I don't know how it works. When a secret service agent and a golf cart a hole ahead on a whole number six instead of whole number five. Trump was on the fifth green of whole number five. He was probably thirty seconds to a minute from being a whole number six, which is parallel to the road where the assassin has set up a nest with two suramming vests on either side of his head. About a full depart in the middle was resting on a chain link fence covered by fooliage behind him, and AK forty seven with a scope. And this guy was very, very familiar with weapons. So it's incredible he survived Butler County in Pennsylvania, bloodied but unbound. It's incredible that he survived this assassination attempt. He's the most persecuted president in American history, bar nun. He survived two incredibly stupid impeachments. He survived illegal servants, surveillance of his presidency by the FBI and the CIA. How about the and the CIA surveilling the presidency of Donald Trump in the first couple months and going to fize the courts with illegal affiday which lies under oath to get eavesdropping abilities against President Trump's staff in the first ninety days of his presidency and unpresident raid on his home. Imagine hundreds of ninja clothing wearing FBI and US Marshal Service coordinating with the Secret Service protecting Donald Trump when he was away, to besiege his own personal residence, including going over the drawers and dressers of Milania. Trump spent hours in there, taking pictures and throwing things around this is the former president. He's also survived gratuitous law fair from the Department of Justice. Imagine that that the United States Department of Justice has filed two ridiculous indictments against a former sitting president and the leader of the opposition party to bring him down before the election, and half of those have been thrown out in court. The other half will be thrown out soon. You have left wing affiliated Democrat prosecutors in the land in New York City going after Donald Trump, coordinating with the Department of Justice. We have clear and convincing evidence that Nathan Wade, the so called lover of a Fanny Willis, spent at least sixteen hours in the White House coordinating the Georgia indictment against Donald Trump in the White House. Same thing with the Alvin Braggs in New York City, when Number three at the Department of Justice found himself headquartering the team in New York City to convic Donald Trump from Biden's Department of Justice. So that by itself should raise huge red flags about the intent of Biden's and Kamala Harris Department of Injustice. And to have Merrick Garland talk about how they're politically neutral when their offices are completely in charge of indicting Donald Trump is laughable. And while being subjected to outrageous civil judgments, including a woman who claims, and some unspecified date about twenty five years ago, that she was sexually molested Donald Trump and a clothing store in a dressing room that was unreported at the time, and she can't name the date, to place, the time, or how it happened, but you know it did occur. And then all the mug shots and all the indictments, politically motivated convictions, and he's waiting sentencing in a BS criminal case in New York State that every viewer of this says that case that dog won't hunt.
Speaker 2: L A.
Speaker 1: Coney, who's about the only US attorney in the CNN that I listened to, said this indictment is not going to proceed past the appellate stage. All this has been thrown at Donald Trump, and what does he do. He keeps on keeping on, and those comments of Lester Holt, it's incredible that somehow Donald Trump has caused his own political assassination. Attempts that Donald Trump has done it. Not the left wing who claim almost every day that if you're a Republican, You're a member of the Nazi Party, and Donald Trump is Adolf Hitler. Now you don't watch a lot of MSNBC, but I have to, and I do. It is common fair on MSNBC to call you a member of the Nazi Party and called Donald Trump Hitler. And when I talk about things such as threats to democracy, which is a favorite term of the left, how about killing the opposition leader? Is that a threat to democracy? How about indicting the opposition leader? Is that a threat to democracy? How about sentencing to jail the opposition leader? Is that a threat to democracy? Everything's an existential threat. What the hell is an existential threat to the Democrats? Is the Republican Party? It is truly unbelievable. Trump's opponents try to derail his campaign by working with ABC News moderators David Muiror and Lindsay Davis to stage a RIGG debate in which it appears from an ABC whistleblower that Kamala Harris received ahead of time, the questions Donna Brazil's style, and unfortunately it failed have evidence presented by the motive of the shooter and errs committed by the secret Service and the second attempt on his life. His name Ryan Westley Routh, who's a crazed supporter of Ukraine who lives in Hawaii, who spent time in Kiev, was so called freedom fighters seeking to have Americans join him in Kiev. This is unbelievable. It's incredible that the Secret Service agent with binoculars a hole ahead of Donald Trump saw the barrel of the gun through the chain link fence that's almost impossible to see. Something special was at work, and an observant bystander was able to capture his license plate, give the police a description of the car, and he was subsequently apprehended about thirty miles away up I ninety five. This is odd to actually catch this guy, and he survived the arrest and he's still I'm not sure if he's talking or not. Imagine the political hunt climate in which a came. Jefferies, two hours after the assassination attempt, put out a tweet saying Donald Trump and mega Republicans must be stopped. Please donate the fundraising off the assassination attempt, blaming who Donald Trump. That's like looking at an attractive woman and blame her on a rate because of the attractive clothing she was wearing. Normally we don't do that, but we do it now. Whenever it comes to Donald Trump, the normal rules do not apply. Lack of security absolutely absolutely. I watched one of my Republican friends this morning at one of the talk shows. Did you know the Secret Service is down twenty percent in personnel? They should have about ten thousand, they got about eight thousand. And the reason is they cannot recruit men and women to join the Secret Service because it is dangerous. There's no shift in the Secret Service. Many times is twenty four to seven. You get double time, you get triple time. And Americans coming out of high school and college don't want to join government service like the Secret Service or the FBI, or joined the Navy, or become a cop because after spending eight years in the indoctrination system we call public education, many Americans come out not wanting to serve their country, not worthy to be saved. And that's what's occurring everywhere I look, and I don't know what to say. Do I think Donald Trump will be alive on November the fifth. I pray to God, only the hand of God can save him. Only Saint Michael the archangel can save him. The only way he's alive today is the providence in the hand of God Almighty. Couldn't happen any other way, because there was a free shot in Butler, Pennsylvania. But for the turn of his head as the trigger was pulled, Trump's brains would have been all over that platform. Much like John F. Kennedy in nineteen sixty three, same thing would have happened. And as a miracle, that secret Service agent doing his great job, actually saw the barrel of a gun in Foliage, in a chain link fence area and shot five or six times, which caused him to run like a scalded dog from the scene. And thank god, a bystander actually got his license plate to be used as a reader down the road to actually arrest him. It is unbelievable. And so now we find out today Monday afternoon, it's Trump's fault, Lester Holt said. And this fierce in this fierce rhetoric being employed by Jade Vance, being employed by Donald Trump, And somehow the rhetoric of Donald Trump pointing out the fallacies of illegal immigrants and legal paroles coming to American cities. Somehow that is the reason that Ralph actually carried out this plot beginning in Hawaii. He lives in Hawaii. He traveled literally thousands of miles. How did he get there? How did he know Donald Trump would be on whole number six at that time? I spoke to Sean Hannity yesterday. He told me that this was an impromptued round of golf. This was not a round of golf that was scheduled. Is there somebody inside the Trump campaign or mar Lag or someone inside the Secret Service, someone who is tipping off these assassins? Where Trump's going to be? Where's the holes? Where is it in Butler County? In Butler County, Pennsylvania? A clear shot on a roof with an assassin laying for ten to fifteen minutes with a bee line right into the head of Donald Trump, killing the firefighter campatory and now here we are again that the assassin was behind foliage ready to shoot the president. And it's Trump's fault, It's his rhetoric, Lester Holt said it. Donald Trump has cast his own, his own assassination. Will he make it as far as November the fifth, when so many entities win him dead? Iran knows if he becomes the president is going to be a peaceful Middle East, and Iran doesn't want that. Kim John Nunn knows that if Trump becomes the president, he can't send nuclear tip missiles anymore. Over Japan, Russia knows that if Trump becomes the president is going to be harsh on valimyr Putin and he might not be able to have his expansionistic plans exist. China, Shieshauping knows that it's in the best interest of China to make sure that Donald Trump is not the president. NATO and NATO countries know that with Biden Harris in charge, guess what happy days are here again? Politics of joy? And I'll look at these forces arrayed against him. It's incredible, beginning with prosecutors, the Department of Justice, multiple assassination attempts, sentencings, civil lawsuits, raids on his private home by the FBI and US Marshall Service, and all this is going on. And whose fault is it? It's Donald Trump's fault for talking about Haitian immigrants in a way that may not be fully accurate. Is it true that Harris has put twenty thousand Haitians in a small Ohio town having a horrible effect upon the quality of life. Absolutely, do they grill cats and dogs? Hell, I don't know, wud you be shocked if it's true. That's not the point. The point is the destruction of our way of life conducted by Biden Harris at all. And she promises, if elected president, will have more of these policies. There will be more, not less, more Haitian immigrants and others coming to our shores under certain pearly programs. There'll be more government spending hastening our bankruptcy. There'll be more of these activities. There'll be less of an involvement with her on letting him do what they want to do, and we will incentivize Chinese, North Koreans and Russians to continue the murderous waste throughout the world. That's what's at stake. Let's continue. And we have brad Winstrom coming up. He was a victim of one of the left wingers assassination attempts. The left wing assassins have now infiltrated all three branches of our federal government. Twenty seventeen, James Hoskinson tried to decapitate the Republican leadership and the House of representatives at the baseball practice. Six people. Fortunately, Scalia lived and Winstrop lived a couple of years later. Brett kavanall Justice Brett Kavanaugh was part of an opinion on Roe versus Wade, And so what happened? A guy named Nicholas Rowski from California made his way outside the home of Justice Kavanaugh with knives and guns to kill him and his family, then kill himself. That's the judicial branch. Now, two attempts on Donald Trump. So left wing radicals have gone after Republicans and every branch of government at this point without great success. Does the media report it that way? Do you think?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. It's all about Haitians eating ducks. The media wants you to go down that rabbit hole and not talk at the big picture. Let's continue with more if a line becomes available seven seven thousand, area code five one three. We've scheduled Bernie Marino after two o'clock. We'll see what happens. But Bret Winstrop will be here sometime after one o'clock. He was avictim of one of the assassination attempts by left wing radicals to decapitate the Republican Party. We'll talk about his experiences there and so much more. Bill Cunning Him the Great American with you every day your home of the Reds. Will Trump survive? Will they let Trump live long enough to be elected? On news Radio seven hundred ULW by Billy Cunning Him the Great American. One of the persons that was the victim of an assassination attempt was represented at brad Winster with the Great State of Ohio honor. About June fourteen, twenty seventeen, a left winger from Illinois named James Hoskinson planned the decapitation of the Republican branch of the of the Congress. And then a couple of years later there was another left winger name was Nicholas Roski who tried to kill part of the judicial branch because of Row versus Wade. That was Justice Brett Kavanaugh. And now we have two more attempts on the executive branch, all against Republicans, all by left wing nut jobs. I'm not so sure the most current one it's a nut job because he had a specific intenant appears, but Jonan, you and I now is Congress and brad Winster was on the Intelligence Committee and also was a victim of the behavior of James Hoskinson back on June fourteenth of twenty seventeen, and Congressman. When the news broke about the second assassination attempt on Donald Trump, which thank god again was unsuccessful, what came to your mind?
Speaker 8: Well, the first thing, is this domestic or is this foreign? And what in the world is going on in America today? And now I think it was too unsophisticated be foreign, and it appears to be domestic. And you know, you got to look at you know, what is going on with the Secret Service? You know, Fortunately one Secret Service member spotted something and was and started some action.
Speaker 4: Fortunately, citizens on.
Speaker 8: The street were able to get the guy's car description and and license number, and amazing and kudos to the policeman that pulled him over and was able to bring him in. But you know, look, is what is going on. I spent a year at Abu Prison in Iraq. You know, we were attacked three four times a week. I know a little bit about perimeter defense and why was there no one outside the gates and why were these areas not blocked off some of the more obvious access towards the President, so.
Speaker 4: We have a problem.
Speaker 8: But bottom line is, you know, these agencies are controlled by the executive branch, and where is any real anger from Joe Biden or Kamala Harris or Homeland Security Director may Orcus or DJ the Attorney General Garland?
Speaker 4: You know, why are heads not rolling? Where is this?
Speaker 8: The agencies ignore Congress and apparently they ignored the executive branch at this time, but I guess they're not ignoring ignoring the executive branch because the executive branch seems.
Speaker 4: To be ignoring them.
Speaker 8: And you know, I thought, well, the first thing, now it'll probably come out of Democrats.
Speaker 4: Is you know, oh, we condemned this violence, but you promote it. But you promote it, and and that's a fact. Look, I only have an undergraduate degree in psychology. But where are the psychiatrists And.
Speaker 8: Will this guy be examined and will we get to the bottom of what motivated him?
Speaker 4: Because that's really the bottom line. But it's the rhetoric of hate.
Speaker 8: And Joe Biden can say what he wants when he says, well, I didn't say crosshairs, I said put Donald Trump in the bullseye. You know, John Lewis was a great civil rights leader and a great American in many, many ways. I served with him in Congress. He used to say there can be good trouble. I don't think he meant violence and assassinations. He was He was mostly peaceful, and he really was peaceful. They have Maxine Water saying get in their face, go after him. This has been the talk of the Democrat Party for some time. You have a representative in the House of Representatives, Crockett. You know she says maggot is a domestic thread. How is it making Erica great? A domestic threat? And by the way, that was the same banter used by Ronald Reagan.
Speaker 4: He won forty nine states and was revered by the American people.
Speaker 8: You know, they just say things and no one holds them accountable in the media. And you and I were talking about Reverend Jackie Lewis.
Speaker 1: How about that who said Donald J.
Speaker 4: Trump is a Nazi leader like Adolf Hitler.
Speaker 8: How well, let me just point out some things because I got into it one lady when she saw me holding a Trump sign.
Speaker 4: And I can understand. Maybe people don't like how Donald Trump talks.
Speaker 8: But please understand we've got peace accords in the Middle East under Donald Trump, between Arab.
Speaker 4: States and Israel.
Speaker 8: We held North Korea accountable and he quit fire and off rockets.
Speaker 4: The ayah Toola was being held accountable. It was less terrorism.
Speaker 8: We took out Sulimani, who was responsible for killing hundreds of not thousands of Americans during the war and after. And he's holding China accountable. And they say it's the end of democracy. Well, it's the end of peace, is what it is with them, Well, it's the end of peace, peace within our country and peace around the world.
Speaker 4: How do they say it's the end of democracy when Donald Trump was elected to be a nominee.
Speaker 1: How about a Keem Jeffries King Jeffries, the House Democratic Leader, a colleague of yours on the other side of the aisle said after a three thirty two hours after the assassination attempt, he said, we must stop Megan Republicans. Trump must be stopped. And he had a fundraising letter on three point thirty pm, two hours after the assassination attempt. Jefferies once again is saying we must stop them, we must stop them. And this is on top of the black female minister. This wasn't some rebels a minister and then Joy Reid regularly refers to Donald Trump and you Republicans as Nazis led by Hitler. Now, if you're hearing that information, I bet there must be a thousand or ten thousand efforts by the left wing to objectify Donald Trump and make him not a person, not an ex president, not a father, not a husband, not a grandfather, but an nt something like the other. But when a Keme Jeffrey says, quote extreme Maga Republicans are the party of a national abortion band in Trump's Project twenty twenty five, we must stop them and then give you a link to donate money. This is an impediment. I unbelievable. And I had a friend of mine says he going to make it to the election November the fifth, and I said, the over unders not good, and it's not good at all.
Speaker 4: You're right.
Speaker 8: And when you have Lester Holt, who's supposed to be this respected newsman, he blames Donald Trump for comments on Springfield, Well, mister Holt.
Speaker 4: If you have a problem with what was said about.
Speaker 8: Springfield, why don't you go to Springfield, do an investigation and find out what actually is going on and report on it that way. But basically, saying that that makes it okay, Yeah, for this guy to try and kill this presidential candidate. That's the end of democracy, my friends, when you can just take out your political opponents, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: And you talked about that, Reverend, what religion is that?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what is that?
Speaker 1: What is that when you that rhetoric encourages the assassination of your political leaders. How many times you've heard some philosophers say, well, if you could go back in time to say nineteen thirty and kill Adolf Hitler, would you do it? And many people say, yeah, I would do it.
Speaker 4: And so that's exactly right.
Speaker 1: And that's a major problem. I'm thinking, how is it possible that the mainstream media allows us to transpire. You're on the Intelligence Committee in the House, Well, what are the efforts. Isn't it true that Iranian assassins are in this country targeting Donald Trump for death?
Speaker 4: Yes, and that is another point.
Speaker 8: That's why you know, I said, is it domestic or foreign? Well, it was too unsophisticated before it, but maybe it's just just that easy either way.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that is the reality.
Speaker 8: You know, these attempts at racist attempts, This and that you know, Donald Trump, by the way, and maybe the Reverend and a few other people who would like to realize that Donald Trump secured more funding for historically black colleges and universities than we've ever had before and locked it in because he felt it was going to be good for the country going forward, so we can be, you know, a united country in many many ways to.
Speaker 4: Make sure that everyone has an opportunity for an education. And so it just.
Speaker 8: Goes on and on and on, and there is so much hatred associated with it. You know, again, I was at the baseball field, and if that guy succeeded that day, he kills twenty to thirty members of Congress and their staff, changing the balance of power in the House of Representatives.
Speaker 4: That's an insurrection. So it seems interesting that the people.
Speaker 8: That's about insurrection all the time don't seem to have any problem with it when it's going the other way.
Speaker 1: Well, when you engage in certain behavior, quickly accused the other side of doing what you're doing. And so the three branches of government attacked Congressional Republicans, Supreme Court Justice, and then Donald Trump twice, the executive branch, that legislative branch to the judicial branch have all been attacked by radical leftists seeking to kill and decapitate the federal government. And Brett Cavanaugh situation. The guy traveled named Nicholas Rosk on June eight, twenty twenty two, that this was in between the leak of Roe versus Wade, and he wanted to kill Justice Brett Kavanall and his family with a gun and a knife and then shoot himself because before the decision was announced, he wanted to kill one of those supposedly on the majority side because he listens to the rhetoric of the Democrats about killing killing unborn babies. That's killing. But all of a sudden, this assassin travels to Washington to hunt down Brett Kavanaugh. Can you imagine if there was some right wing assassin hunting down a Land Kagan on the US Supreme Court, or or if there were twenty or thirty Democratic lawmakers targeted for assassination and four people were ruined it, or if Brock, if Barack Hussein Obama was shot in the ear when introducing some Democrat, the world would be over as we know it. But not even that in the mainstream media didn't interrupt football with the idea that President Trump was the subject of another assassination attempt. And I watched one of the Secret Service agents this morning talk about the fact that you know what, from where he was three to four hundred yards away from Donald Trump's head, that that was sufficient with a good scope to kill Trump a hole away, and the idea that he was waiting. We don't know yet whether he fired around for the AK forty seven or not. Maybe the Secret Service responded with the barrel of the gun, et cetera. But nonetheless, this wasn't a big deal at all by the mainstream media. And lester Holt almost said in the nightly News that basically, well, because of spring Ohio, that's the ruetteric. It's almost as if saying that you caused Hoskinson to travel from Illinois to kill you, and that Brett Kavanaugh's decision a Row versus Wade, that's what caused his attempt at assassin. And because of what Trump said about Springfield and or about Ukraine, that caused this attempted assassin to kill him. So it's Trump's fault, lester Holt said, in the same sentence he brought up Springfield, Ohio, as a reason for the attempted assassination of Donald Trump. Donald Trump caused his own attempt at assassination, assassination. That's that's unbelievable.
Speaker 8: You know, when we got shot at the baseball field, we didn't hold anybody accountable except for the person who did it. People are responsible for their own actions. You cannot blame a comment that somebody made. And this guy was going to hit his GoPro, he was going to video it. This is exactly what the extremist assassins in.
Speaker 4: Iraq were doing when I was there. They were videoing their.
Speaker 8: Attempts and sometimes they succeeded and sometimes they did not, and we get the video, and then what do they do with the video? They go out and inspire more of it. And I just wonder if they get Donald Trump, who's next, Because it seems to me that the attempts are going to be there no matter who it is, and in this case, in this time in the United States of America, it's against Republicans. And look, there are several Democrats that I can work with each and every day that have nothing to do with what their leadership and what the media are tending to put out there. But that's who gets all the attention.
Speaker 4: At one time.
Speaker 8: Told someone in the media, you know how you how you can end the chaos. Pay attention to the people to actually get things done and get them across the finish line, because you pay far too much attention to people that never get anything constructive done. And that is paving the way in America today, and it's coming from the left.
Speaker 4: You know, I always try to be pretty diplomatic in the things they say, but this is what we are seeing.
Speaker 8: And yeah, I'm upset as someone who's been on the other end of the barrel but fortunately survived it along with others. But you know, Steve Stalise didn't survive it very well, and he fights right through it.
Speaker 4: This has got to stop.
Speaker 8: Our media is responsible for creating a situation where freedom can really exist in the United States, but when it becomes a propaganda machine for dangerous entity.
Speaker 4: In my opinion, what you put in the minds of young.
Speaker 8: People or anybody who's unstable that you're going to be a hero, You're going to save America if you go out and kill the Republican candidate for president.
Speaker 4: This is beyond control. In the press, backs some.
Speaker 1: Uth headline Newsmax. Trump camp says New York Times incites violence against JD. Vance. Supporters of President Trump are calling out The New York Times for an opinion base on JD Vance and his rejection of creedle nationalism. This is disgusting. Editor should have intervened and correct this and apologize. I'm not sure what credle nationalism is, but the Trump campaign pointed out that is discussing the media is now pushing this ridiculous violence and citing claims about JD Vance two months ago after Donald Trump was nearly assassinated. This was This was on Saturday, before what happens the second attempt Sunday, and also the Trump campaign reminded The New York Times that jd is the father of three biracial kids and JD Van's blood and soil. All three included a screenshot of an opinion piece the New York Times quote JD Vance's blood and soil nationalism finds its target quote unquote, and the piece says, shouldn't jd not represent Ohio? So you talk about Biden talking about the crosshairs, talk about the New York Times, JD Vance's blood and soil nationalism finds its target, and then you add up all the times that Joy reads. CNN, MSNBC refers to the Nazis, that is, you're the Nazi, and that the hitler is is Donald Trump, and it's it's and they blame the other side of engaging in their behavior. It's to me, it's totally someone's going to get killed other than Campaford. That the guy that was killed. Remember, there was a man, a firefighter was killed in Butler County, Pennsylvania, and we forget about him. It was an unsuccessful attempt. No, it wasn't. There was a firefighter, yeah, who was murdered and the guy that did it, fortunately is dead. And now we got this other case and the Jay and the New York Times, Newsmax points it out, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, the coverage of Donald Trump and Jada Vance is almost similar to what Nazi Germany was in nineteen thirty one. And we've got to get him. And New York Times says, we've got to find the target. Now what the hell does that mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we are not free if we have an unfair press, there is no freedom of speech. They don't investigate, they pontificate and it's become a propaganda machine. It's so obvious.
Speaker 8: And you're right, there are people dying and they just brush them aside, brushing aside.
Speaker 4: This means nothing, and let's let's move on.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you, I'm as upset at this point as I've ever been in my.
Speaker 4: Twelve years in Congress.
Speaker 8: Or just my life as a soldier and everything else, because this is the same type of stuff that they are being that is being done to obfuscate the evil that they are promoting, and it's the same type of stuff that is done in dictatorships. You may not like Donald Trump, but we had more peace in the world than we certainly do today.
Speaker 1: Lester Holt says that Donald Trump's attempted assassination and the same sentence is semi related to Springfield, Ohio. What and I'm holding I don't know what to say. Well, Congressman Brad answered, we got to go stay safe. We live in perilous times. When the Democratic Party fundraises off this and when it came, Jeffrey says, they must be stopped. New York Times says they're the target. Here we go. All right, Congressman, you're the best bred. I'm glad you're healthy, glad you're happy, and once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you Brand, Thank you Bill. All Right, let's continue. Can you smell what I'm cooking? Bill Cunningham with you every afternoon on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: Keep saying he's a threat to democracy.
Speaker 9: I'm saying, what the hell did I do for democracy?
Speaker 1: Last week? I took a bullet for democracy? What did I do against democracy?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 9: Hello, Yet I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: And I say he's a threat to democrats, but not to democracy? Would you agree? I don't know. Wellie, yesterday it was Sean Lebel, Andy Mack. We have right now Dennis Jansen, formerly of Channel nine, speaking of sports royalty. In other words, you can't hold a job. But nonetheless, what's happening tonight DJ?
Speaker 10: If anything Bill Dennison, Bill Cunningham about getting the willies, it's just what's happening tonight tonight. I am deeply honored and privileged to be included in the class of inductees to the Greater Cincinnati Chapter of the Society of Professional journal.
Speaker 1: We're not professional here, We got no chance of making it about that for a who going in DJ.
Speaker 10: Let's see, we've got Paul Doherty. We've got Ron, Wayne box Miller, George Vogel, Kevin Barnett, long of Channel twelve, Ken Brew, your longtime collaborator, Betsy Ross, the late John Fay how about that. John was a great guy, and John Popovich. It's gonna pretty good class.
Speaker 1: There's no more classes after that, is there?
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 10: Tom McKee, my former colleague from Channel nine, who is on the board at SPJ, he was curious about whether there will be another swath of inductees from this line of work.
Speaker 1: I mean, you've got to be a professional. The print well, we're amateurs there.
Speaker 10: Print media will be represented, hopefully, because I talked to Nick Clooney last night about that and he extended congratulations to me. And Nick is already in and he is concerned about the print media especially component of this completely.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And when you don't have a record of what is going on in a country, and somehow that authenticity is debauched and sullied, then you've got Pravda, You've got Tasks, you have his vest you you don't have the New York Times, you don't have the Wall Street journal. You don't have the Price Hill News, you don't have authentic newspapers, and they have flux and flow with the with the the whims of ownership, I think in many.
Speaker 1: Cases, and the listeners, the readers, the viewers, that's you know, when you don't have leadership, don't have viewers, don't have readers, don't have listeners. And that's the problem.
Speaker 10: Well, these incursions where they started years ago, Bill, you saw it, and I saw it. Bill saw it, and nobody pushed back. You know, they would take a long time popular anchorman off whatever, and there was no pushback from the public. It's like, oh, well he's gone. Well, you know, maybe if you'd have kicked up a little fuss, maybe this wouldn't happen. And so when the suits say it's going to happen, I know about the suits, No know about the suits. Yeah, nobody ever stops the suit walking down the street and says, you know what, you had a killer third quarterback in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: You're a rock star. Thank you.
Speaker 10: But you know what, but the late Jim Scott, you John Popovich walking down the street forever, you will be stopped and people will see you said something that made me mad, or you said something that made me think, or you said something that made me laugh. And I think the suits are somehow envious of that connection that the people who are on the air and produce the shows, that that connection that they make with viewers and listeners. But that's the way it is. Somebody's in charge.
Speaker 1: And you picked up Jim Scott on his first day. Tell the segment about that I was legend, I was hanging.
Speaker 10: I was a hanger on at Wusai, and I was a senior in high school and.
Speaker 1: Held Elder High School, held up by your Jockstrop.
Speaker 10: And Jess was like, whatever you do, don't maybe go home. And Jim Scott came to town to sign his contract and he needed a ride back down to the Netherland Hilton where he was staying. So they gave me the keys the Roving Rocket, which was a Chevrolet station wagon with a rocket painted on the side, Wusai thirteen sixty because we had rocket news back then.
Speaker 1: And I just got that car downstairs, don't we drove Jim. iHeartMedia sold at years and I.
Speaker 10: Drove Jim back to his hotel. And then later on when John or Jim put together the win a date with Johnny bench contest. I was the chaw for for that. The station general manager had a Rolls Royce. He traded out with williams Ford, guy named Jack Carnegie. I got a little snapperrim hat and a dark coat. Picked up Johnny over the Forum apartment on Royce on his take up his date. She was a voice major over at CCM. Picked her up at UC went over and picked up Jim Scott and his wife and took him to the Masonet. Johnny gave me ten bucks per gas. I promptly went out after putting gas in the tank, picked up my mom and my girlfriend, took him for a ride and Rolls Royce.
Speaker 1: Johnny and Frans be done with dinner. Yeah, a Commissar's place exactly now yesterday. Once again, DJ, you have great history with your Bengals, going back over a half a century. The Bengals are who we say they are and the Chiefs are who we say they are. One team has three Super Bowl rings. The other one is a bunch of want to be. He's finding ways to lose, going back to Kenny, going back to Boomer, There's always a way to lose, no matter what for the Bengals. Do they know their Bengal eyes?
Speaker 10: At this point, I go back to the trag and sadness that enveloped the life and times of Greg Cook. I was a freshman at U see when Greg Cook was a senior and I was football manager, and I'm out there watching this guy throw these missiles overhead. Bill Cook is coming out with a book about Greg Cook. Okay, and Greg would throw these darts overhead and you they they didn't wobble. They were a perfect spiral, and they would actually hiss. You could hear them hiss cutting through the air as they went over your head. And he just was an absolute no wonder. Paul Brown fell in love with him. They saw him play, and that's him, and that's the guy and the tragedy that befell Greg. It's a sadness that just said it's gone. The story's gone untold for this many years, and now is going to.
Speaker 1: Read close by Bill Cook because he hurt his shoulder, fell him in the bottle and never got out, and he.
Speaker 10: Had three shoulder operations, none of them were successful, and then his uh spirit deteriorated. And that's what Greg was all about. He was had a spirit and a heart like a lion, and he was just He was a transformational player if he could have only stayed healthy.
Speaker 1: Of all the words of tongue or pen, the worst of these are might have been yep segment the Bengals are might have been say give me sports and make it fast.
Speaker 9: Will he the stood reporters approach service of your local tame star. He didn't get air conditioning dealers tamestar quality.
Speaker 1: You could feel in Cincinnati.
Speaker 9: Colwayoming Era at one eight eight eight nine six h v A ced.
Speaker 1: St Dennis Jansen. What is the record of the great number nine in the first two games of the season over his five seasons? Here one and nine? Oh throw in throwing one and nine, one and nine in the first Tuesday first two kka And what is uh Zach Schuyler's record one and eleven? Is there a trend there? And in the last ten games started by Joe Burrow? And you know what I'm dealing with facts. I realize that facts.
Speaker 10: But somehow there are people that have a greater grasp of these issues. Bill and I always defer to the person whose kids braces, whose mortgage payment, who's new grill depends on them making the right decision. I don't have skin in this game, so I can offer opinions, I can offer observations, but it in terms of anything that really matters. You know, I care about it. But unfortunately we are a city that does not derive its sole identity from the fates and fortunes of its professional sport.
Speaker 1: Thank god, we don't. You know what Joe Burrow's record is the last ten games he started. You're good with numbers. I'm a speller. I'mbout four and six. Okay, is not good. That is not good. He doesn't want it to be that way. Well none of us do. But you know you are what you back of your card, right, Joe Burrow one and nine, Zach Zach Sula one and eleven.
Speaker 10: But you know what, Phil, if Joe Burrow walked, If Joe Joe Burrow, thank you.
Speaker 1: You're exactly correct.
Speaker 10: And as I told somebody, where was I in any event? No one ever stood up at Great American Ballpark after Ken Griffy had hit a game winning home run, or Joey Votto or whoever the player might be, after they've just won the game. Nobody turns to the person next to him and says, you know what, that's so and so makes way too much money.
Speaker 1: That's right, you don't make it. Joe Burrow walked down and say, Joey, how you doing man one and nine in the first two games? And I'm sure it bonders the heck out of him? Well, how about changing it? I'm sorry, Please go ahead, Willy. Bengals up.
Speaker 9: They brought to you by good spirits, wine and tobacco and party hoggy locations. Of course, they fell yesterday to two for the third consecutive year, losing to those Chiefs. More tonight on Bengals line six oh five. Here on seven hundred WLW Monday Night football coming up. It is Bengals against Washington.
Speaker 1: Gotta win.
Speaker 9: The Commanders come to town at one and one. After the Commanders they go to Carolina, who's in first place?
Speaker 1: Segon? The FC North Pittsburgh at two and oh wow, how about the Ravens. Ravens are zher and two Ravens and Bengals oh and four, And there was the best teams in fl next to n Now.
Speaker 10: Mark Sheer would like me to mention his name on the air, but I'm not going to. Okay, Mark Sheer. Now forget about that talking about greatness in our neighborhood.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 10: Two weeks ago, a fellaw walked into esther Price Candy down here in Silverton. My neighbor Karen Bear and her daughter Abby worked there, and a fella came in and it was Roger Staubach came into the number twelve, came into the est.
Speaker 1: Who the hell is that?
Speaker 10: Abby was not clear on who Roger was. Really, it's Toy Brady. Now that's royal Tom Brady.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's royalty Roger Staubach Roderson is Tom Brady?
Speaker 10: What an elegant, classy, gracious man he is.
Speaker 1: I like the three of us in this room segment. I'm told we got to get out of the Stude's report already. Okay, gotta get there a weather event day or no, we got to get back to the commercials. Oh, okay, say please well he congratulations to all entering the Hall of Fame tonight.
Speaker 10: H O f DJ, you're again a Hall of Famer. I'm humbled and quietly proud to borrow a praise.
Speaker 1: Was like a great America.
Speaker 9: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood report borderline.
Speaker 1: But I also can see why it was called. In today's NFL, that's called I just have to adjust. I mean today's NFL that's called four and six. The last ten games he started overall, zach Shula one and eleven. You are what the back of your card says you are. Room Bill Segment. I'm speaking truth to power, but me walked in the room. Joe, Joe, come on and havena shine on those shoes. Joe on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: HI.
Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the great American joining you and on now is a center to be. Bernie Marino traveling the state of Ohio. And Bernie, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Bernie, where does life find you this afternoon?
Speaker 5: Well, I started my day in Columbus. I just went down for an event in Cincinnati and now heading back to Columbus for three more events. We have a governor Huckabee centers with us today. She's a great American, a great fierce warrior, and tried to have her in a state.
Speaker 1: Many issues, so little time. Of course, your opponent's been in office about fifty years. Shared Brown's been everywhere and wants to continue. I would I would anticipate that all the problems discussed could have been solved by him over the past fifty years, and they haven't been. For those Ohioans may not fully understand Bernie Marino, the commercials run against you are vicious that you like stole money from your employees. Terrible guy. Can you give us a short bio of the truth about Bernie Marino? The businesses you started, the number of employees you hired, the success of those businesses, etc. Who is Bernie Marino?
Speaker 5: Well, thank you for giving me that opportunity. So as you know, I was born in Columbia, South America. I moved to the US, had the honor of being welcomed by this country legally when I was a kid. Became a citizen when I was eighteen. Got to Ohio about twenty years ago with the opportunity by a tiny little mer cities dealership in the west side of Cleveland. But every cent I had into buying that dealership, took that one dealership and grew it into a chain of fifteen dealerships representing thirty different brands. We employed thousands of people with a very successful company. And we were successful because we took great care of our people. Because I knew if I took care of my people that they would take care of my clients. We were one of the most awarded dealerships for doing that, not just customer satisfaction but team member satisfaction. In fact, the Cleveland Plaine dealer who warded to man the best places to work in Northeast Ohio many times. The lives that you're seeing from Sharon Brown is the only thing he's got because he can't defend his record. The reality is he's been for open borders. He's the reason we have high prices. He's for the instability all over the world. He wants to send hundreds of billions of dollars overseas and ignore the real problems we have here in Ohio. But we lost two hundred thousand manufacturing jobs while he's been in DC. We've got this generationally high inflation because of his policies. I'll give you an example. Took three hundred billion dollars out of medicare to subsidize electric vehicle subsidies, so our grandparents are having to choose between food, rent and medicine so that a millionaire can lease an electric vehicle. That's shared Brown's vision for this country.
Speaker 1: I would imagine if the thousands and thousands of employees that you engaged there would have to be one or two percent unhappy. And so this commercial about stealing money from your employees address yourself to that, well, it's total nonsense.
Speaker 5: What happens there is We had one dealership that happened to be in Massachusetts where the Massachusetts Supreme Court ruled that commissioned salespeople are entitled to overtime, even though federal law says differently, Ohio law says differently, which would have been fine because obviously you give a business person the rules, we follow them. But they made their ruling retroactive, which was totally insane. And by the way, of the sixty plus salespeople that worked there in this case is about two of them. And by the way, these are the two salespeople that if they worked thirty hours it would be a big week for them. They never punched in, never punched out their paychecks, says, they never worked over time, and a retrospectively decided to collect over time. We of course always paid every single person that worked for our company everything they're entitled to. And then some like I said, we took exceptional care of the people who worked for me. But Shary Brown wouldn't know anything about that. This guy's never had a job that wasn't collecting a government paycheck.
Speaker 1: How many private jobs has Sharon Brown credit in his fifty years in politics? The answer is none.
Speaker 2: Zero zero.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll give you one worse. There's no senator of either party in the United States of America that has more lobbyists working in his office in Washington, d c. Than him. This is a guy who's not for the worker. He's on the side of working Americans. You can't be on the side of working Americans and be for open borders and for government subsidization of illegals and the Green New Deal shutting down manufactory facilities. You know, this is his record. He can't he can't defend it. So sadly, all he's got is that disparage me. But we're not going to reciprocate. We're going to go point out his record. It's a business.
Speaker 1: Discuss with me. Your reaction to the second unsuccessful assassination attempt on Donald Trump, I said they're going to get him at some point, he said two Saint Michael archangel protection at some point they keep coming at him. I fear they're going to be successful. How did you react to the second assassination attempt? This is on top of the behavior in twenty seventeen by a Democratic activist in Illinois who wanted to kill twenty Republican Congressmen, including brad Winstrup, on top of the efforts to kill Justice Brent Kavanaugh, on top of the efforts in Butler County, Pennsylvania. How did you react to the most recent assassination attempt of a Republican in office.
Speaker 5: It's incredibly sad, disappointing to see something of that happen in this country. Look, when you're running for public office, you expect to take insults and barbs. That makes sense, but not bullets. And I absolutely feel for Presidential's family. I know the family very well. I can't imagine what they're going through, the total fear. I know that on my side, I have four kids. I know that I carry two guns in my car, one on me at all times. I have an ar fifteen at home. I've asked my kids to beef up their arsenal. If this isn't what politics should be like in the United States of America, we're acting like a third world country. We've got to turn this temperature down. If you disagree with my policies, that's your right, but don't attack my family. Don't attack that. Look, we have one candidate, President Trump that's now dodged two bullets, and we have another candidate, Kamala Harris, that has dodged interviews. That's the difference, and we should that, we should not put up with this these next fifty days. Let's pray for this country. We've got to get the temperature down and unite as a country. There's more that unites us and divides us. Let's act that way.
Speaker 1: What does your reaction do the media's fixation on pets being eaton in Clark County, It's unbelievable that with all the stuff going on with the schools overrun, with the hospitals, and crisis with the southern border wide open, the media is fixated on bloodhounds being barbecued, and it's every newscast deals with, well, what did Donald Well? They talk about it because the news media, like Dana Bash, keeps asking questions about pets being stolen in Springfield, Ohio, when the reason that's this terrible problem is the schools, the hospitals, the rents, etc. And the media will not send people to report in Springfield, Ohio about what's happened to the apartment cost, what's happened in the medical system, what's happened to the schools. I had on David Yost a couple hours ago. There's about twelve hundred Haitian children that don't speak of the English and public schools that have to be educated. I don't blame the Haitians. If I got the Golden ticket and port of prints, I'd come to Springfield, Ohio too. And they're under a parole program put together by Biden and Harris and Shared Brown that means it's legal for them to be here. But the amounts of the problem, how do you react to the media's fixation on barbecuing dogs and frequency and cats.
Speaker 5: Well, you literally hit the nailhead. You're exactly right. It's not the fault of the Haitian migrants. It's certainly not the fault of the good people spring to the Ohio or the local officials. This is one hundred percent the fault of Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and Shery Brown. They're the ones that bragged about giving amnesty to illegals and about magically turning them into legal citizens to a temporary protective status. They've corrupted our immigration laws to do that. And the reality is the media is fixated on what you're talking about for one simple reason. They are trying to get off the hook for ignoring this problem for the last three years. I did a press conference there two months ago. One reporter showed up. They completely ignored the problem until, of course they were shamed in the covering it. And now they want to talk about cats and dogs. Look, it's not about cats of dogs. It's about Americans, and it's about how they twisted this loophole and our immigration system called temporary protective status to give amnesty to these patients. And that's what they want to do to the twenty million people that are here in this country. What I propose is, why don't we give American citizens permanent protective status from a government that doesn't care about them, doesn't them It seems to care more about foreign nationals than Americans themselves. That's the kind of government that we should have.
Speaker 1: What Donald Trump came out with a statement an hour or two ago that talked about the rhetoric of Biden and Harris is causing his assassination. I made the comment last time on my syndicated show that I think the odds will know better than fifty to fifty Trump makes it to November the fifth. The Iranians have assassination teams inside this country trying to kill Donald Trump. There was a Pakistani arrested to be arraigned tomorrow trying to kill Donald Trump. You have every left wing loon trying to kill Donald Trump. On the other hand, on the right side of things, who's right nut jobs, right wingers who want to seek revenge against the Democrats. When you take up everyone's head, we're on headless. When an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth will end up without eyes and without teeth. At some point, the rhetoric about Donald Trump being a Nazi and that he's Hitler, that if you follow Donald Trump, you're a Nazi, you're a brown shirt, and if you're Donald Trump, you're Adolf Hitler. Then he's a threat to democracy, that he's an existential threat. There was a black female minister yesterday on MSNBC before he was shot almost shot out again, who said that the targets got to be Donald Trump. He must be taken out. I look at all this rhetoric and weak minded, soft minded individuals like this character hiding in the bushes might be listening to MSNBC and CNN and take their cues about who's a threat to democracy. One of the commentators stated to look, if you could kill Adolf Hitler in nineteen thirty, would you have done it? People pause to answer that question because you know what's coming. So Donald Trump is blaming the rhetoric by Kamala Harrison Joe Biden on his assassination attempts. Is that true? Is that real? In your opinion? Bernie Marino, There's no question about it.
Speaker 5: And it's not just these lessling nutjobs. It's the publisher and editor of the Cleveland Plaine Dealer that says that every single opportunity. It's media reporters all over Ohio. There was an hop ed that the Cincinnati Inquired just published today today that said that Donald Trump brought this upon himself. Look, we have to lower the temperature. Let's have a debate on policy. To share it. Brown, if you're listening, which I doubt he listens to the show, but he may have a minion that does. If you're listening to the show, have a debate with me about your record, your policies, your vision for this country, and let's debate that. Stop the politics of personal distruction. Both sides turn it down. But the reality is the threats and the absolute savage you come from the other side. Look, I can have a perfectly healthy conversation with somebody that's the post Sharon Brown or Joe Bider Kamalairas. On the other side, look at Facebook, look at Twitter, the comment that people make, the death threats that I get sent to my house. It's totally and utterly disgusting and it needs to stop, and the media needs to look in the.
Speaker 1: Mirror on that front. Eleven sixteen am. This morning, burrough Love of The inquir printed a guest editorial. The headline is Trump brings these assassination attempts on himself. In other words, Trump is causing his own injuries. Goes on to say there's no place in politics for violence. That said, the former president Donald Trump brings all of this stuff on himself when he continues to push lives about legal immigrants like the ones in Springfield Ohio, when he continues to insist he was not the loser of the twenty twenty election, that somehow, according to NPR and according to this guest editorial, the Inquirer says, Trump in a sense is trying to kill himself. That Donald Trump is responsible for this is crazy.
Speaker 5: It's crazy. And by the way, that person who wrote that is a nine time donor to Share Brown. So I want to know, will Share Brown condemn that rhetoric. I condemn all that negative rhetorics, all that rhetoric that causes harm to anybody. If you're the moron calling in bomb threats to Springfield, Ohio, stop it and you should be arrested and punished. I condemned all political violence. Will Share Brown come out and condemn and give back the money that this person wrote in the Cincinnati Enquirer, I doubt it because they love it. They span those flamps and it's got to stop.
Speaker 1: Reminds me of a rapist who blames a woman for the way she dresses. That somehow a woman dresses a certain way so she wants to be raped. So that read a letter to the editorial. In this climate, Trump brings us to say attempts on himself, encourages others on the left throing to say, you know what, he's bringing it on himself, Let's give him what he wants. No one can believe that Donald Trump, who's a person in addition to being a former president and president, he's a father, he's a husband, he's a grandfather. And the Inquirer says, well, he brought these assassinations on himself through a guest editorial. That is despicable and.
Speaker 5: An inquirer should be ashamed of themselves. Gannett should be a shamed of themselves for publishing that letter. And guess where Sharon Brown's wife works, Gannette, do you think that's by coincidence? This is totally wrong and it's got to change, and it's share Brown is man enough to actually go out there and condemn those comments, return that money, and call for an end to all this politics of personal destruction and personal insults. It's got to end. Our country is better than this. This is the greatest country in the history of the world. We deserve political leaders that honor this great country, not disparage it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Trump brings assassination attempts on himself. Yeah right, all right? We got to run. Bernie Marino, thanks again and good luck to you. And we'll see if a fifty year politician has turned out of office all the things he wants to do and complains about why hasn't Shared Brown done them already? Can you answer that.
Speaker 4: Question, Gott, Well, he won't.
Speaker 5: He won't do it. But if your view listeners could go on Bernie Marino dot com, Berniemarno dot com, help contribute, help volunteer and vote early. Vote on October eighth, Go vote early, overwhelm the ballot box. This country depends on our actions over the next fifty days.
Speaker 1: All right, Bernie Marino, good luck to you as you travel the highways and byways of the state of Ohio. You came into politics horizontally having been so successful in business, and Shared Brown wants to hang on for one more term, promising things he can't deliver and failing at the things he has. But Bernie Marino, you're a great American, and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Bernie, God bless you. Let's continue with more. And I know Beryl Love of the inquir and Baryl Love is a good man, and this time This is way over the line to publish an article, I guess from a person living in Sharonville. According to Bernie Marino has contributed nine times to Shared Brown. Who is a printing in the inquir that Trump brings assassination attempts on himself? What well, let's continue to twenty five Home of your Reds and Bengals. Bengals News Radio seven hundred wul.
Speaker 11: Here we go forty eight seconds to go. Cincinnati up by two points. Fourth down in sixteen for the Kansas City Chiefs. Mahomes catches a shotgun, snap drops back, bouncing it to twenty three. Scrambling left, stays behind the line, throws down the broken hot spy Days. There's a penalty flag on the Bengals rookie.
Speaker 1: Wow, He's gonna call pass interference on that.
Speaker 11: Rashi Rice was the intended receiver. Wow at the thirty five yard line of Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Hello, Piet, I'm broadcasting in I Rock. I guess Jamar Chase might have been wrong when he said the title of the AFC comes through Cincinnati. Everybody knows that. Know your role and shut your your mouth. What did he say to that official rock? You hit a micron what did he say?
Speaker 12: Well, apparently from what I read here, let me pull it up. Official said said this. Uh, the simple answer is profanity used by grown men versus direct personal abusive language toward a game official.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. That's the line.
Speaker 12: When that line gets crossed, we simply can't let that happen in pro football. So, long story short, it sounds like he didn't just drop a bunch of cuss words. He directed said cusswords in the direction toward the official about the official, and that's what drew the flack.
Speaker 1: Maybe he references mother's sexual activity, and I've heard such things said on a field before. That could be that you never got a sports un like conduct. Did you rock?
Speaker 12: I don't think I did, no, But in times like this, I was reminded what the great Tony Dungee used to always tell us his number one rule for life and football and everything. It was this, it's not the teams that make the big plays, or the teams that have all the good players or do all the big things right. It's the teams that do the little things right. Okay, it's the teams that don't jump off sides on fourth down late in the game. It's the teams that don't have a silly block in the back penalty on a punt and getting a big return. It's it's the teams that we don't get a stupid unsports from like conduct penalty and a critical moment of the game. Those are the teams that wins, not the team. Look, the Bengals were the better team on that field off Sunday. Okay, they had the better quarterback. The quarterback played better, We had the better defensive backfield. Our tight end room play better than their tight end room. You could go up and down the line. I'm not saying that Chase's thing was the reason the bang was lost, but it was a critical air, a totally unforced era that was totally within Jamar Chase's control, and it just didn't help.
Speaker 1: And again, the better team yesterday did not win. Jason Williams of the Inquiring Here says that Jamar Chase has an attitude problem reflected on the field, and that because he didn't sign a long term, guaranteed, bonus laden contract like you signed in a regular basis, that's somehow he lost control of his mouth and his bowels.
Speaker 12: Is that true? And we have Jason right at the Gay at three o'clock. And I think Jason means more of the fact of, look, this guy is hurting us this right now.
Speaker 1: This guy has hurt us all off season.
Speaker 12: He's been one of the biggest you know, the biggest thing you can point to and say is a negative on this team, the long term hold out, all the drama that comes with that, the Bengals offense looking like crap and that a single week one and then a big penalty in the final moment. And for him for Jamar Chase to even allude to the fact that all its frustration of about his contract boiled over crimea river. Okay, there's things that happened to me every single day. I haven't used every single day that that are maybe bad and maybe unfortunate, but you don't turn that into an excuse for bad behavior.
Speaker 9: Now, what about the weekend for the Rock Harris is a W Saint X a w W and then Rock. I'm watching Saturday night. I flip over, I see the score. I can't believe it. Espn U. You're in Starkville, Mississippi, the home of Jeff Brantley.
Speaker 1: Yes, I talked to Jeff before he went down, and yes.
Speaker 9: You watch the crushing that Toledo Rockets put on the Dogs.
Speaker 1: I love that. That was the butt kicking game of the week. Unbelieve seg you said it.
Speaker 12: It's one thing for a MAT team to go into an SEC school and I kind of.
Speaker 1: Hang around, hang around.
Speaker 12: And and make a big play in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 1: They were second.
Speaker 12: Oh never for the second that ball was kicked off until it went to all Zeros. Taliel was the better team in every single facet. I I knew Mississippi State was in trouble because I've known Toledo. I've known that coach up there, Jason Kandell, who's a great coach. You know, he you know, recruits, so he does a great job and recruiting. Somehow, against all odds, he can retain h a lot of his players, even though he lost a couple this year. But he gets the right guys in there, and they had a heck of a ball team and they went there and just absolutely took it to Mississippi State.
Speaker 1: It was wild. Lastly, before I turned things over the segment, Joe Burrow, as we all know, who's a living god. What is his record in the first two games of the season over the last five, one and nine. Not good. But I do got a good I gotta rewind. I got to rewind real quick. You guys buried the lead.
Speaker 12: You forgot about Notre Dame and they're big sixty six to seven win over Purdue, who some have said is maybe the best team in the Big Ten.
Speaker 9: What yeah, but watch out rock Well Miami RedHawks come to South Bend and look what hap the past few weeks. Look what's happened in college football?
Speaker 1: Not good? Chuck Martin used to coach there s the last ten games he has started Joe Burrow as four and six? Is that eleven? God right there? Four and six and one and nine? What do you think?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But look, I think you.
Speaker 12: Know after last week when this when the sky is falling, the sky's falling.
Speaker 1: This offense is terrible. It was better he looked the bet.
Speaker 12: Now look, I look, I am the least Joe Burrow apologist at the station ever in this town. Just worships everything he does, and I think he deserves some criticism. He certainly does. But I think at least at least I don't like this game. I don't think in my head, God is he hurt.
Speaker 1: Still does he?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Does this? He look good? So things can only go up. They can only go up from here. I had a punt too, they say. In the history of the National Football League, there's no starting quarterback that has started the first two games of five consecutive seasons and won one out of ten games. So Joe Burrow does have that record. Here's here's another stat for you.
Speaker 12: A team does start off zero and two historically have a ten percent chance to make the playoffs.
Speaker 9: Wille and Rocky Stood Reporter is a proud service of your local Tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar.
Speaker 1: Quality UK and Feel in Cincinnati.
Speaker 9: Call the experts at Preferred Home Comfort five, one, three, eight, nine to two h.
Speaker 4: V a C spot.
Speaker 1: Live in the Age of the Bengalize Joe Burrow. Bengals update.
Speaker 9: Well, he brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town thirteen Northern Kentucky locations. Of course, the Bengals are zero and two after that lost yesterday to k C. Of course, Bengals line to night six oh five. Bengals play the Washington Commanders at one and one. They come to town Monday Night they stink and then two weeks from now, listen, Bengals will play the Carolina Panthers in Charlotte. The Panthers are benching former number one overall pick Bryce Young and going.
Speaker 1: With veteran and Dalton.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 9: The Red Rifle is back as a starting quarterback in the National Football Rock.
Speaker 1: What happens if Andy Dalton comes into Cincinnati? No, no, they played there. The Dalton takes down the Bengals and the three? Would that be time to panic? Owned four?
Speaker 6: Four?
Speaker 1: Would you panic at that point? Yes? Absolutely, This town wouldn't know what to do. Hopefully Jamar Chase is happy.
Speaker 9: Monday Night, Monday Night Football, Atlanta Philly, seven thirty on Fox Sports thirteen sixty. Don't want to be negative. Red's had a five and five road trip. Well, the Reds have the day off today. The final homestand of the season kicks off tomorrow night with the first of three against the atl Where.
Speaker 1: In the hell this season go? I can remember the end of March. We're all sitting there at the Old Trail and I'm making another great prediction. Yeah, turn out to be wrong. The Bengals are eight point favorites against the commandos commanders. Sometimes I go commandos style. You know what I'm saying. I don't think you.
Speaker 9: I don't think rock and I and the listing audience want to know when you go commando.
Speaker 1: How about this. I'm aut an event about a week ago, and I see Charlie Lucan make a little talk. Simon Lees is there, Chazz. Charlie Lucan says to Simon Lee, s this is the first time I've seen you with your clothes on. And I said, say that again. Wait wait what they would swim naked? And the down On Athletic Club. Of course I go in there somehow. I went in there at eight o'clock in the morning. Why, I have no idea. They invited me in. And I go in down below there, all the way in the bottom of the bells, and I see Side Lea's, Charlie Luke and Andy Furman naked as the day they were born. I said, guys, you have some fun, but I'm not staying see you. And I thought Andy was a chimpanzee. He was on his back with hair all over his body, and side Lea's and Charlie didn't look that good either. I don't know why women have Why do women have sex with men? I have no I can you explain that to me? I don't get it, my lord?
Speaker 9: But also Rock, what about the Saints going into Big d and derailing the Cowbacks.
Speaker 1: Oh, Matt Percy, here comes Bill Belichick. That's all I can say.
Speaker 9: How about the Raiders, Oh to Baltimore and knocking off the Ravens.
Speaker 1: That's the only good thing here? Is that true? The actually north right now is kind of a mess.
Speaker 12: Steelers in first place, Steelers in first place? How many times we said that.
Speaker 9: New York Giants lost most of my life on a walk off field goal by the Commanders?
Speaker 1: How much? How much of a mess of the Giants end?
Speaker 5: Rock?
Speaker 1: Will we ever see in my lifetime? Yours a little Rock's lifetime? Bengals win the Super Bowl, the Reds win the World Series, and maybe e Xavier win the National Championship in basketball? Is that possible?
Speaker 5: No way?
Speaker 12: Do you want all three of those things that happened? Just one of the three, just damn one three.
Speaker 9: If that happens in the same year, this town would go berserk?
Speaker 1: And are you ignorant? How about that all that happens?
Speaker 5: Rock?
Speaker 1: How about one of those three, just one of the three. I was gonna say, don't get greedy. We need one of the three. I just won.
Speaker 12: This town deserves it. We we hang on there with. We spend all of our money, we spend all of our hope and our dreams upon these teams. Right to be disappointed. Glory, glory.
Speaker 1: More than fifty years up. Dealt with the Bengals. What I saw yesterday and her was typical what I've heard for fifty years. Nothing has changed. Burrow is now bengalized, He's now part of the borg. And how about and also Rock?
Speaker 9: How about the Bulldogs almost giving it up to the Kentucky Wildcats.
Speaker 1: Now I know I didn't.
Speaker 12: I almost saw some highlights, but I guess Kentucky ran the ball on Jorg.
Speaker 1: Nobody does, Yep, somehow, somehow the world's too By the way, that Trump assassination was caused by Donald Trump?
Speaker 12: Do you get that it did well? I didn't even think it really happened, did it. I mean, everybody's moved on.
Speaker 1: It's all. No, we moved on to cast and Dogs.
Speaker 12: Two assassination attempts in less than sixty days, and it's like it never happened. That the story is how Joe Biden has come out and issued a uh heartfelt message to the country about how we don't stand for such things.
Speaker 1: Thank God. But the Incoire editorial guest said Trump has caused his own a asassination. It's like saying an attractive woman dressed nice she caused her own rape. Makes sense to me? Done it?
Speaker 9: Say William was on this day, September the sixteenth, nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Can't believe it.
Speaker 9: Tom Browning pitching a perfect game thirty two against the Los Angeles Dodgers at Riverfront Stadium. Mister perfect, on this day, September the sixteenth, nineteen eighty eight, Rest in peace, mister perfect, Amen number thirty two sech Man rock, Thank you, and by the way, Notre Dame loses to starting offensive linemen for the season.
Speaker 1: Write that one down and smoke it. We say anything about the sixty sixty seven win, you did nothing.
Speaker 9: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stewo Huge Report.
Speaker 6: By its very existence and character, Berlin remains the most compelling argument for an open world. We're reminded of the many traditions of openness and democracy that have marked the history for you of this city missed me.
Speaker 1: That's Ronald Reagan in his prime. Rock You'll be with. Jason asked him about whether Joe Burrow is bengalized. He's got a virus and curable
Speaker 9: And Marshall takes on Ohio State Saturday look Out for the Herd on seven hundred WLW