Speaker 1: Your mum's the word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll say that. What you just said about her in her outfit, Caddy, Patty, will make it look like you were taking candy from a baby.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it? All right? So Michelle is dating doctor Dre she anymore?
Speaker 2: I don't think she ever was.
Speaker 1: No, she never was.
Speaker 2: He held her hand and took her out to dinner and probably brought up to the mansion and you know.
Speaker 3: Oh, hi, hello walking about TV.
Speaker 1: My name is Dylan and I've saddled up here with one Patty who finally has his boxer breech. Now, now you put them on over your boxers and my shorts and your shorts.
Speaker 2: You got me large?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think that one year. All right, it's it's a big Now you don't. It's a bridge from the boxer life to the brief life. We don't need. We can get into this stuff at Patreon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna do. I'm gonna model them on Patreon.
Speaker 1: Yes, So pat is going to do not dissimilar to the photoshoot that we saw earlier on in the season. And we'll discuss this evening a kind of powerful life affirming, kind of self worth building photo shoot with the new Calvin Kleinbriefs at patreon dot com session of the podcast network. Ruby here is two here also calling in from New York.
Speaker 2: Hi Jail, Hi Pat? How are you wonderful?
Speaker 1: Good Wall Street? Any updates? Do you want to tell us?
Speaker 4: Bull Market in the Bowl?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: What's going on? You know? I check the app? I go what's going on? Anyways, let's talk about Out the Valley. It was the first part of the reunion. We should say that coming to patreon dot com slash another podcast network is that calendar shoot of Pat and his cute little ass and those briefs.
Speaker 2: But also I'm gonna give some nice ass shots.
Speaker 1: Also the Double Lives of Suburban Wives, which I don't know, Ruby, did you see Are you gonna watch.
Speaker 2: That with us?
Speaker 4: Are you of course still please?
Speaker 1: Did you see the promo for it?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 4: I think this is going to be a weird, spicy group of women.
Speaker 2: I do you know who we have to.
Speaker 1: Thank for being turned onto this one, Mary Payne, because she mentioned it and I was like, I've never even heard of that, and she said, yep, one hundred percent covering it and the log line got me. So we're gonna be covering that starts next week, so go to patreon dot com Slash another podcast network tonight, part one of the three part reunion. And when you look at this cast, when you hear that many parts, you think Lord of the Rain has that many parts. We can't do this. But I actually thought this was a really strong first part of the reunion. I had a really really good time with it. I'd give it like, I don't know, fifty beans, fifty bumps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to step on your bumps. But it was better that it had any right to be Yeah, one hundred percent. A little news in the Valley World. Though Michelle was talking about dating doctor Drey or she deferred talking about her dating life with doctor Dre. Doctor Drey was seen at NOBU in Malibu this past Saturday with another woman cozying up to her. A.
Speaker 1: Now I didn't know that, but as I was taking notes watching the show, I just my I don't want to go so far as to say my heart fell out of my butt, but I did. I was just like, oh, this poor thing thinking that she is dating doctor Drey. I mean, what are you doing thinking that you're dating doctor Dre? Lost my train of thought. But yeah, that was fun.
Speaker 2: I really enjoyed the episode. The dynamic between Michelle and Lacey. I uh, two things can be true at once. As I always say, they can both be pretty awful. But I would say the battle that they had towards the end of the episode, I think Michelle, if it was a three round or I think she took all all three rounds. No, lady took all God as was I. No Lacey took all three rounds. She was prepared, she was brief, she was she calm, she was calm. She made Michelle out to be a liar.
Speaker 1: It was some good TV, magnificent TV.
Speaker 2: Ruby give it, oh, I give it a fourteen schneeves.
Speaker 1: Okay, go aheads.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think okay, here my top topical schneefs. I would say I like Lacey way more than I ever thought possible. I also think I developing serious feelings of a disdain. I guess for Kristen, this was a very irritating showing in my opinion, I found myself really upset and angry at her. But aside from that, I think it was like probably a top three episode of the season so far, So I'll go yeah, I'll go fifty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a low bar, but you know I think that they Oh sorry, I was clearing my throat. No, well, when you do that, you usually have a sound effective bees or something.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, while you kept it moving, I'm sorry, while you for the break there, I was going to say that Andy kept it moving, which I think helped out a lot.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we'll have plenty of moments where we can discuss and dare I say, critique his hosting. But tonight, am, everything is all right. Janet has brought McDonald's. The commitment to the bit is just really marvelous. Stuff rubs really quickly. I don't think you were with us when we were told about the six hundred dollars bill on a monthly bill of McDonald's breakfast. Just go ahead and break down the economics of that and why it makes you angry as well.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I'm not going to side with you on this because where I live, one hash brown is four dollars and thirty nine cents. When I get McDonald's, which is literally coffee and hash browns delivered to my home, I'm not getting any other breakfast item. It is over thirty five dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I'm just saying, I don't think it's that crazy, Dylan. If you're getting you know, I.
Speaker 1: Want Satiday hash brown, the hash brown bait, That's what it is. Those that's the most expensive thing on that menu, because they know, what are you going to do? You can't come here and have one of these eggs sandwiches and not have this crispy little guy. You're going to feel complete, really fucking empty. So we're gonna charge four dollars twelve cents for it.
Speaker 4: She might have inflated by like twenty eight percent, but I think she's she's definitely hundreds. We're going down the bullet to that Donald's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to Evil Gribbis at the Hamburglar. Okay, and thank you for that lesson.
Speaker 2: By the way, a lot of people thanked me for it.
Speaker 1: What's a lot.
Speaker 2: Between three and twelve?
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is one of the most where as we're assembling on the dais, I really do feel like it's it's it's one of the most vile groupings of people on Bravo, And I know that that's kind of an intense thing to say.
Speaker 2: We've had reunions with vander pump rule cast.
Speaker 1: I understand that, and we've also we also have oc but I mean, this show has Jesse and Danny and Luke and Janet and Kristen, and then you have the mediocrity of Jasmine or of of you know, it's just it's all around like a rotten apple of a cast man. It's really and it's pretty tough. It's a pretty tough group of people.
Speaker 2: Hey, dill Worth mentioning. For some reason, Andy decided to start us off by mentioning all the places we hit this season. Did you notice that? No, he goes Hey, we had quite a season.
Speaker 1: We uh oh, right, right right.
Speaker 2: We production took us to all these exotic places. We went to Mexico, San Diego, and Santa Clarita. Yeah. Also, if you go to all of these same three places in a short period of time, you might also be a drug dealer, am I right? Right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you definitely could be. And do you have a sound fan?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, got it. I was just wondering if you were going to play some royalty for a YouTube clip of machine guns firing downe all or something like that. So, uh Andy asks Nia about the schleft from Buca Mountain. She says that it took them one hour. Now, it's important to remember that this is a pretty early shoot. Uh so they're driving in not hy traffic times and it's taking them an hour to get there. Ruby, if you were them, would you continue to film and be killin show?
Speaker 4: Kyllan?
Speaker 2: No, I mean no, the commute.
Speaker 1: Let's not even fuck the ruinous quality of your your life now because of this show, just the drive time I have to go meet La La to get a macha in Sherman Oaks. I'm not doing this.
Speaker 4: And can I just say, I don't believe that Nia ever had one of those seven hour drives without a child, likely crying at some point.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure. Just I just break down. Britney looks so I want to talk about this, and I'm gonna bleep this out, but there's no other way to describe it. It looks like some kind of it's an okay thing to someone has to look out for her. This is not okay, you have bleeped it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Agree, But are we talking about of course you agree?
Speaker 1: Are we?
Speaker 2: Are we referring to Britney's mummy makeover.
Speaker 1: No, we're referring to the Renaissance fair fucking beer maiden dress that she's wearing right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, this is a minefield.
Speaker 1: Do you not have thoughts on this?
Speaker 2: Oh, Caddy Patty has thoughts on those, but he was gonna talk about it a little bit later once we eased into this, because you gotta audience.
Speaker 1: It would be helpful for the edit if we just got everything that we need to bleep out in one portion of the episode. But if you want to listen, I want to say Brittany is probably my favorite person on the show. I think she's the purest of heart. I think that she can be an absolute dumb ass at time. At times, as we'll find out when she gifted that that loser from said lisabispell boards of ten thousand dollars. But this dress is not okay, and someone has to be there for her and tell her, actually, let's go with something that's not this Rubs.
Speaker 4: Don't you think I do think she needs a stylist or something to step in because it's hard.
Speaker 1: Okay, Michelle is dating Doc. I gotta say, if you do not come with Caddy Patty. Later on in this episode, I'm going to be very upset with you the fact that I took that and you just sat quiet. I know you.
Speaker 2: Probably you're gonna take some hits for that later. But Caddy Patty will be around to don't worry.
Speaker 1: He'll okay, because when you write notes, you know going in what what this is going to look like? Yeah, and this is the usual suspects type twist. You have your mom's the word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll say that what you just said about her in her outfit, Caddy Patty will make it look like you were taking candy from a baby.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it all right? So Michelle is dating doctor Dre she anymore?
Speaker 2: I don't think she ever was. No, she never was. He held her hand and took her out to dinner and probably brought up to the mansion and you know, oh.
Speaker 1: They went to dinner three times, they had sex twice, and that was the end. I just feel for Michelle.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 1: When you when you step into motherhood, and I guess it's the same with fatherhood. I pray that we have these kind of elevations in chilling street smarts or any kind of smarts, but it doesn't that.
Speaker 2: Just people happen we're just people, has nothing to do. I don't think anybody gains any knowledge after having a child. But I'm dumber than I've ever bet.
Speaker 1: Do you not like kind of like anchor yourself a little bit, though, when you have a fucking human being to not fall for things like I'm dating doctor.
Speaker 4: Dre Now, no, many people actually do not don't No.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course, but what you like to think so a girl can dream. Jesse was inspired. This is kind of the most bizarre moment of the episode, when Jesse tells Andy that he was tonight's outfit, which is just a guy wearing a suit, was inspired by Andy's appearance at a Newport. I don't even know what this happens.
Speaker 2: I believe it was the sneakers with no socks.
Speaker 1: Sneakers with no socks. What was happening in Newport? This wasn't even Bravocon. This is like a thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it was. But also it was such a I don't think Jesse's fashion is something I've ever had anything negative to say about. This was almost a catastrophe. Thank god Brittany was on that day as to distract because this wasn't great for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, there's plenty to say negative about Jesse's style.
Speaker 2: It is the.
Speaker 1: It is the hallmark fashion of a real estate five hundred thousand dollars in debt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, suck boy.
Speaker 1: Okay, who could have guessed Luke didn't watch the show? And I just want to say moving forward in contracts, add infinitum. Okay, if you are not going to watch the show, then we'll give it a forty eight hour period. You're going to be clockwork orange, a clockwork orange before the reunion. There's just no way. In the eyes, well, it's not I don't want to describe it as in the eye. It's a crying kind of thing. It's not a stabbing thing. We're just going to ensure that your eyes are open, that you're actually going to watch what you did to everybody, including your wife.
Speaker 4: I think that if you come on this show, there should be something in your contract that says if you do not watch the First of all, we have a quiz when you enter the reunion, everyone is quizzed. Second of all, if you fail the quiz, we take your home.
Speaker 1: I like, it's amazing, it's amazing that he just it's such a fucking cop out, and it's only people who need to It's only people that need to have offuscate, detailed information. Okay, it's Luke, it's Gary King, it's Amanda Batula, all the biggest pieces of work. I should say, go, you know what, I don't even remember that. I don't watch watch it, so I can't even Yeah, I really give you anything.
Speaker 2: I think the only way you make these idiots watch the show so you can hold them accountable is you just basically say if you don't, we're going to If you say that on the show, we're going to take part of your money away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna take your house.
Speaker 1: I like that, Danny. It feels like it's a great day, to have a great day. And one one thing I'll say about Danny is at least he watched the fucking season back and.
Speaker 2: He said, I that's true. He said it was a hard watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty embarrassed, as it should be a hard watch when you're, you know, embarrassing yourself on national television. And oh my god, also the botox.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he looked very I mean this very gently. He looked like he was sick to me, like he looked very thin and gaunt almost.
Speaker 1: I don't say this very gently. He looked like something out of a nightmare, kind of like in like an uncanny quality where you're having a dream about somebody talking to you at a party for too long.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's it was.
Speaker 1: I don't know. We're rushing headlong into these cosmetic enhancements and these GLP ones in this AAI, and I just I'm not sure that we're necessarily ready for all of it yet. But I'm happy that there are guinea pigs like Danny because he looks great.
Speaker 4: I just want to say too. The other noticeable thing that was hard to get over was he was positioned next to Luke, and it looks like Luke is nine and a half feet tall and Danny is the size of Patrick's children.
Speaker 2: Right right, right, Danny's He's waiting for that GLP one that makes you taller. Yeah, it's common.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it'll come right now. You actually have to get your femurs broken in Tunisia or something, but you can get it done multiple times, all right, So thank god we're done with the introductions and the catchups. Yes, the introductions and the ketchups. But also they asked, Nia, are you done with children, and I didn't know what this was. Was they they say something about a missed period. Nia has a missed.
Speaker 2: Sheeriod despite all right, so when you get visecamy as old Patty did to go back so they cannot test your sperm to make sure that there are no sperm in the liquid that comes out of your ding dong. And he did not do that. And they had sex, and then she missed her period. She said, oh snap, I might be pregnant again.
Speaker 1: What are you two idiots doing? But my main thing, my main takeaway from this is Jasmine goes if I hear it six hundred six or five hundred five, And it's this thing where normally, yeah, anybody else, not anybody else, But I don't know a valuable member of a cast saying that. I'd be like, fuck, yeah, thank god somebody's saying it. Jasmine, do not say this. Just shut up Jasmine.
Speaker 3: God damn it.
Speaker 1: Does she drive you nuts?
Speaker 2: She does, but in a good way. You got to have someone like her on the show that you can't stand.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say why, but I guess can't. There are so many other people we can't stand at.
Speaker 2: Okay, think about sworts all right. At the beginning of the episode, someone said, Jesse looks annoyed that he's on the end of the couch because being relegated to the end of the couch means you don't have a storyline and you're useless. So the further you are away from Andy, the more like useless, useless you are. Swartz, on the other end of the couch was also on the far end. He was also useless. There's nothing to say about him, so we could add that he's he's as annoying as as Jasmine because he adds nothing to the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has no Yeah, that's not right though, because he has a calmer posture to him, there's less. He's in the pocket a little bit more. He's very very annoying with the tropy schwartz sisms and stuff like that. But I'll keep Schwartz around someone like Zach would. I'll say, please go, please goodbye, please go so fast.
Speaker 2: Okay, Swartz takes up space in an already large cast. He will never give you anything that you want to see the it's real, Okay, you hate him so much, Well, just because he's on there and you're not gonna get his real life. I think we could see Jasmine like her get arrested down the line, her fighting with her wife or something.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Swartz would not let that happen. Yeah, maybe he's too pacified and full like with food. Yes, exactly. So yeah, let's get to Jack's. Okay, Jesse and he had a falling out, and you know, we mentioned that Jack's uh is being friendly with people's He's reaching out to Danny, and Brittany says that it is absolutely crazy. That's so shocking because he texted media to day that he wants to kill you in ut are family metaphorically speaking.
Speaker 2: I hate you, hate everyone casts.
Speaker 1: He told me, h, do you want to talk about the kind of a twenty four horror movie of Jack's creating burner accounts and going after people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just show.
Speaker 4: I love this so much. And the only thing that I'm upset about is that Brittany has not released the camera footage from their security cameras in their home of him just manically coked out walking around their island, shoving his own in her face, like showing her the Reddit posts and stuff that he's doing. But the best part about him saying that he wanted to kill Danny's entire family metaphorically, was that.
Speaker 2: He did it.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you caught this through their the app that they are forced to use to communicate because they are getting divorced. That's how he communicated that to him.
Speaker 1: What was that telegram? What are they using?
Speaker 2: Not sure?
Speaker 4: But it's an app.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's so that the courts can keep track of, like keep everything in order.
Speaker 1: To subpoena AT and T.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right, anybody. And I love that he would do that on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, he is a.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't put it past and be like calling his drug dealer on that line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, what the fuck are you doing? I've been outside for half an hour waiting for this massive amount of cocaine, mister Taylor on September seventeenth. Okay, so we get to Michelle and well the candy man.
Speaker 2: Well, I was gonna say that. I'm also Lala hates Jax now and so does Swartzy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're turning on Well, Dremmond's been going after Schwartz and what people don't It pains me because while I do think that most of the Burner accounts that jacks has are real. The ones that are going after Schwartz are not Jackx's burners. They're actually Pats. Pat's been calling.
Speaker 2: You Mowana dumb. I don't even know who she is.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right, Yeah, he came out. Yet.
Speaker 4: That was the best part was that Schwartz was like, listen, like, you can say agreedious horrific things about me, but the fact that he said that my girlfriend, who's a Evan is too young for me and she's not smart, that's so not okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, you're you're dating her is not okay either. Who cares? It's consenting adults, all right, Aaron, she's like twenty nine, right, and she's twenty five okay, and he's what sixty sixty two? He's okay. So Aaron decided that Michelle wasn't his honey, and that's stung. And that's a quote from Andy Cohen just because of the bees.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you're still playing a video there, No.
Speaker 2: I'm not well. Andy asked, how did it feel when that weirdo you were with and that you loved kicked you out because he thought you'd get fat someday?
Speaker 1: That was the question yeah, I mean, and it was. It was that on top of a lot of other things. Jesse was heartbroken because he had to explain to his daughter the heartbreak that men can cause them. I'll be on Jesse's side throughout this reunion. Passing a tissue down to Jesse for this was I mean, it was a thing. They passed a tissue down five people.
Speaker 2: One of the sadder moments was when Jesse described how he had to deal with Isabelle crying because when she went into her bedroom there were a bunch of bee hives in there. They said, get out of here. We live here.
Speaker 4: Now, you know, I don't think it's great that she was removed from the home of Aaron, but I also think that if we mitigate that properly, there are a lot of people who may argue that her seeing her father call her mother a low budget prostitute might be more damaging as she.
Speaker 1: Ate, yeah she will, so Michelle and doctor Dre. I feel really bad for Michelle. And if if I was Jesse, I wouldn't care about this at all because it's never going to happen. And he mentions that she's speaking like she signed an NDA, which she a million percent did there's no way shouldn't sign an NDA.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I honestly, Dylan. I think people might be scared of him enough that they I don't know, Like what do you?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's not scared of his lawyers. It's not scared of it.
Speaker 2: It's not like he showed her like.
Speaker 1: Sorry if I confused that, but he was talking about him still being a gangster.
Speaker 2: It's not like he showed her where the dead bodies are, Like, I don't think there's any NDA. I think she was just being respectful because she thought she was dating it. She'll talk shit about him now.
Speaker 1: If you banged Justin Bieber in twenty ten, you signed an NDA. If you banged doctor dre Post nineteen ninety, you sign an NDA.
Speaker 2: Jared leto that scumbag who. By the way, there was a news story that got squashed in two thousand and five that I was alerted to not to bring the podcast down where it said that scumbag was very aggressively trying to get phone numbers of fourteen year olds at some modeling agency. That story got squashed in two thousand and five, and here we are today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we couldn't not let Morbius happen, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: It was an important film in the cinema, did.
Speaker 1: Ruby, What were you going to say? We cut you off?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure, but I didn't know that. He's very creepy generally speaking. But I don't remember. It's completely gone.
Speaker 2: That's shock. Oh My point was Key's o ful fire. No, no, no, My point is when he was he's picking up eighteen year olds before they would come to his apartment or whatever his lawyer would email them an NDA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just it's what's.
Speaker 4: Two things? Actually one Keana is twenty seven towards forty three, sixteen years too. I did not mean murder scared of doctor dre I meant legal scared of doctor Drake, just to clarify for myself.
Speaker 1: Right exactly. And you should be because he has in the eight at the good point. No way he's there's no way he's he's worth how many billions of dollars? Maybe I don't know if he's had a bill yet. Uh So, Jesse says that three people my ex wife has dated three people in two years. Two of them my daughter has met, and one has thrown my daughter out of his house. So I am just firmly I am not a fan of Jesse at all. And there are these things, these little reminders, like when Michelle says the first time that he knew that Lacey was filming was when Lacy showed up to film. That's a perfect example of Jesse just being just such a disgusting little rat boy. Give your ex wife a heads up and tell her that she's going to be put in an extremely toxic vice script between you and Lacey for the entire y. Maybe just give somebody a heads up because you had a child with them. But in this case, he's just one thousand percent right. Michelle's doing this thing where she's just this little girl is getting introduced to too many people.
Speaker 2: Well, keep in mind her upbringing, which so the cycle continues. Her dad left the house under the guys that he was a secret agent and he needed to get out of the house protect the family because a bunch of do you remember this origin.
Speaker 1: So I think he had lost his mind. I think he had like a oh, maybe he's still in her life, you know, yeah, I know. I think it was like a degenerative disorder though, like he went not or something.
Speaker 4: I believe we should try our best to The Aaron thing is hard though, because if you date somebody for two years and you have a kid, and you genuinely think you're going to get engaged, I don't know. Do you not move in?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't move in. You can move in. That that was just Aaron, But hopefully you'd have a better picker than Yeah. Right, that's with somebody who's going to tell you you got to go because you're fat.
Speaker 2: I don't think the timeline was two years and the answer is no, you don't move in.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm genuinely I listen, Dylan and I had our parents have been divorced. I we never met fucking anybody, So I think that's great.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think Isabelle was. Isabella was three years old before she moved in, so like, no, that mouth don't line up well.
Speaker 1: I love Jesse's answer to when Andy said, did you ask Isabella if she's met doctor Dre the super producer, and Jesse just goes, I'm not going to put Isabella in that situation. Like he has these moments where he seems like he's a more in aged parent than Michelle is at times, and he's awful. All right, let's move on to light our stuff. Janet is in love with Michelle.
Speaker 2: Let's move on.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, we get to Britney's sporkle and Brittany's amazing taste in men. Everyone on this cast unanimously hated Randy what was his name, Brandon Brandon, except for one person, Jasmine really liked him. Now we mentioned kind of go back to the word gently, maybe you don't have great taste in men, and Brittany says, oh, I think you're right on the money, baby, she has horrible taste in men. And it's revealed that she gave him ten thousand dollars. I think at this point we were questioning whether they were installments of forty to fifty dollars to a juicy fruit addiction. Turns out no, it was actually quite large sums of money.
Speaker 4: Okay, fool I thought it was gas maybe gas money he's doing.
Speaker 2: He said it was forty dollars and he really needed it, and I guess it was some amount between five and ten.
Speaker 1: That's that's a dumb ass coupled with a pathological liar. So that's a dumb ass going on Twitter, going I needed forty bucks. That's all I took? What And then the dumb ass part of it is, how do you think that that's going to work? There are going to be so many more questions about your dumb ass needing forty dollars from Brittany Ruby. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna What he should have done instead, is said, this is the link to my course on how to get ten grand from someone who you don't even live here. Yep, Okay, it's ten dollars and you too, you can have it, grab it, go get your bag, girls or guys.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you what it went down. I'm gonna tell you what went down. He went up probably he shot more scenes with her than they actually aired, and he told her I called Bravo because he probably would do he'd have the hutzva to do that. And they said, no, you're not a cast member. We're not fucking paying you. And he went to Brittany and said, I'm driving up here, I'm allowing them to fill me. I need some money for this. Can you break me off something I'll fucking do?
Speaker 1: How about you en eight and six grand?
Speaker 2: And she put seventy five hundred and six grand and his demoed him and put it in his account.
Speaker 4: That's right, while she is still paying for her almost ex husband's one point two million dollars.
Speaker 1: Self esteemed the poor thing, I know, the poor thing. So let's talk about her elective surgery. Oh yeah, and with it being elective, it kind of was elective, but also not because when you are that low in life and you're going through a kind of Jack's induced depression, Uh, this seems, you know, more more life saving than elective. So we can we get that, yeah, for.
Speaker 2: Your soul because she said it made all the difference. And that's a direct quote, which is great. Caddy Patty here, okay, okay, Now, if anybody listening doesn't agree that she looks exactly the fucking same as she did before she went into that procedure, you're fucking lying and you know it, right, you are, which is fine, But you're lying and you know it because it feels good to be nice and to lie to people. Right, here's what happened. Those fucking con artists, doctors whatever, they charged her credit card for an ungodly amount. They drugged her up.
Speaker 1: How much do you think twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars they went wild with a fucking sharpie all over her body to indicate they were going to do some shit on her fucking body. And they woke her up and they gave her a bottle of pills, and they said the surgery went fine, and then they sent her home.
Speaker 1: I thought it was really rude of Jack's to say through a burner count she looks exactly the same he said that, Yeah, yeah, yep. Is Caddy Patty still with us? Or is he gone?
Speaker 2: Oh no, he wanted to help you out with what you were saying about her outfit. She looks like a for minutes. Oh not good. Get out of here, Caddy Patty, Get out of here. It disgusts me.
Speaker 1: The uncensored version has been getting a lot of love lately. Caddy Patty is not that far away from the kind of pre evangelized version of Press Hilton, who of late actually just I guess dabbed himself a bunch of times on TikTok Live.
Speaker 2: I mean, is this what I have to look forward to?
Speaker 1: Well, if you don't keep Candy Patty at bay, you know, it's a little bit like jiu jitsu kais and Ruby.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, This is what I think I did see her recently, like yesterday she was on either maybe it was Walter Hoppins Live or something. There is a swelling period. She did look really good when I saw her yesterday. I don't know if it was a styling thing that people on Reddit were saying it was an eyebrow makeup artist.
Speaker 2: It's different.
Speaker 1: It's there's a styling issue with this this one. It's it's medieval and it.
Speaker 4: I just want her to feel good. She deserves to feel good, and people.
Speaker 1: Like to lie to make people feel but this doesn't even look like it feels good. She's in this uncomfortable posture for the entire How do you have You got to give it up to her. She's in a stress position for eight hours in this fucking thing.
Speaker 4: I think there's all. It's like a it felt to me. It looked like there was sort of boning in it, like a corset, but there's little pockets for for the fat to come out as well, so it was like an extra layer of torture.
Speaker 1: Got it? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, we've I think the horse is dead now, but you know, Capacola, she looks great. Okay, okay, we're moving on I'm gonna have to fucking just okay.
Speaker 2: So well, they discussed that Nia's relationship with her was transactional, and Nia nods well, citing that she was postpartum while that relationship was going.
Speaker 1: So Ruby, how badly did you want to throw Nia through a wall in this moment? Because when Nia is, Nia gives her bullshit response, right, and then when Brittany goes, I just I was really hurt by it because I was seeing you just like things on Instagram and comment on Instagram. So I was just wondering why you didn't sent me a text mess and I was all cut up, and Nia just looks her and goes, yeah right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah. Nia and Kristen multiple times this evening made me I wanted everyone to be like Lala was during the Raquel reunion, just that level of Lindsay Hubbard activated. I wanted her. I wanted Brittany at that moment to say to stand up and scream at Nia and say no, Nia, but what do you mean Because you had your phone, you were liking things on Instagram, right, you know, things like that, and she'll never she'll never do that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, we got that. Yeah, all right, let's get to the Lacey and Michelle fight. Lazy heads out, and Michelle immediately starts to just stare missiles into her, and I think that she's very frustrated about the Veneer. She can't beat the Veneer. Lacey's very composed, and I know that there is darkness there. I know that Michelle's seen it, but Lacey's just so much better at presenting than Michelle is. Also, I mean, we hear some things from Lazy that I don't think Lacey's capable of. So Michelle going just absolute fucking nutbag, like you know, monster truck, derby, trailer trash, just throwing shit in the middle of the road and screaming in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: It shows that Michelle and Jesse were actually perfect for one another. They're both not bags. Yeah, so Michelle didn't do any homework for this reunion, Lacey had said, I'm sorry, Laala had said earlier, like, you know, you prepare for these reunions, but things never come up that you think. No, you prepare for battle. You watch the season. You know what people are going to be coming at you with it, Like, don't be stupid, Laala. So I would have said Michelle Lazy's coming out. She's going to talk about these phone calls. She's going to talk about that argument that you initially had when she wasn't yet on the show. We saw that footage. Now here's what I'm thinking. Lacey was very concerned in season two, when she was not on the show, that she would have people talking shit about her. Was the cease and desist the purpose of that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: So then, but she's kind of like hanging out while they're filming, and this is how this argument happened. She was like waiting for production. Do you remember this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So then production ends, they wrapped the season. Michelle claims her own admission, she's wasted sitting at the bar. Yeah yeah, Mashiro, Lacey approaches her, a fight ensues, it gets broken up. There's a lot of horrible things said to Lacey that's caught on film that Michelle can't dispute. But Michelle was being horrible. Then there's a phone call the next day in which there's two different stories of what took place on that phone call, but I believe Lacey, right, And then out of there you notice the peanut gallery. No one picks aside and I think they're hedging their bets on who they want to basically join forces with next season.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't think so. I think that Michelle got caught with pants fucking down. I think Lacey is a lazy has been through this. I think the family that Lazy had to divorce, she is well equipped sept for battle. And I think that a calm disposition with armed facts that are just questions posed as very not aggressive things is going to set Michelle off like she did. But I want to point out very very quickly, and this was another thing that made me enraged. If I were Michelle Jasmine recording that, WHOA. If I'm Michelle, I'm never speaking to you again, Like are what was the point of you doing that? If not to send it to make everyone look like you were crazy messy?
Speaker 1: You cannot stand her man, That's like it.
Speaker 2: I had a person back in the day film me at a bar that was supposed to be a close friend and I was like, huh, why are you doing this?
Speaker 1: And it later on into people when they tell you who they are. Okay, Jesse accuses Michelle. Can we just say lazy decimates Michelle? It's it's just ten eight rounds the entire way through Jesse and Michelle, or Jesse calls Michelle performative and then says, maybe that was the wrong word. I think she's fake. I think she's fucking fake.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't need to bring that up. That was a throwaway moment from this show. But people do use the word performative, I think too seven times this episode. There's a moment where we turned to Jasmine, can we move on?
Speaker 2: Well, I was going to say, there's a listener question Montana from Tampona, minnesoona, Jasmine, why are you so fake with your friends in person? And then when you're doing your confessionals you actually say shit about them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well she's shouted down a lot in that's what she said. And listen, you know, I don't know. We can just go ahead and call them racist, right, I guess if you if we want to do that, let's just go for it. Whatever you'd like. I mean, my god, all right, we are wrapping up here. We get to Janet performative rolled out again, and my god, Zach rolls out and gratiate, which I was surprised to hear him say a word. Is that a big word for him. That's a big word for Zach. Go ahead, ribs, Okay.
Speaker 4: I was just going to say, this is the one of the moments with Kristin that made me want to jump into the reunion and physically stand up and say no, no, no, not taking that answer. Try again, And I would have a paddle that just said try again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so so you do need a try again paddle here, because what Kristin is saying, she's she's presented with like the very, very real circumstances of the season, which is like, there's nothing that Janet could ever do, really outside of licking your feet on the daily, that you would accept as an apology. So you just hate her, and that's what it is, and we can move on from that. But no, Kristen trots out this horseshit about how she can sense real evolution in people and her evolution, the evolution that she went through when she was on the Fritz and on the outs with her cast was a real substantive growth. What Janet is going through is not that she can sense it from a mile away. So actually, big paddle up, try again, just say you fucking hate her. She's a bitch. It'll be better TV.
Speaker 4: And also, honestly, Kristin, it's kind of like dogs, you don't need to know the reason why they just don't fucking like each other. She rubs me the wrong way. That is a better answer. Janet I loved when she was like, I would just like an example of how and she was like, you know why I don't like you because you treat Zach so poorly? Ingratia and she was like, okay, can I just have just an example?
Speaker 1: And they were like exactly, Like another kind of like, I don't know. Sidestep of a question comes from from Jason when I think someone asks I think Annie asks Jason why he thinks there's animosity towards Janet, and he says like, I think people would just want to align themselves with the audience. And it's like, I don't know, but you didn't the audience hates your wife?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what what?
Speaker 1: But so that's just a different governing body of the hatred of your wife. Let's let's broaden it out. Why does everyone hate your wife? Then?
Speaker 4: But actually, though, like why you know, I for some reason, I don't hate Janet like that much. She annoys me just like everybody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that she's she doesn't have It's like, you don't hate Sirce Lanister as much in season one as you do in season four, right, So.
Speaker 2: You get to know the person, you get to know the person.
Speaker 1: They crew a little bit more power in this case, it's kind of like a reverse thing where Janet doesn't have the levers that she could possibly yank down right now. So she's a little bit meek, but she has a very acrid, kind of odious quality to her, and she's bad at faking it. So that's I think why people get upset about it.
Speaker 2: They I think she, uh, she doesn't have any authenticity to her. Everything that she does, you can just see it. It reeks of just performative that I can't understand formative. She's very performave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dare I say the daring to say she's performative? I can get behind. I just this actual like vitriol and hatred, like Kristen doesn't have that for Jackson, for your fucking friends and Rose Bush. So like, let's let's look inward maybe about that exactly?
Speaker 1: Okay, So oh we get to I guess we can wrap like just briefly talk about Hasselhoff. Is it it's Hasselhoff?
Speaker 2: I don't know if we are we sure the Hasslehoff?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: So the story is that's a guy who was hitting on her.
Speaker 1: No, I think they were hooking.
Speaker 4: Up, right, something of that nature, because his wife also blocked her.
Speaker 1: She strikes me as thinking it would be Listen, I wouldn't fault. It would be funny to hook up with David Hasselhoff.
Speaker 4: Really, I know it would not Dylan.
Speaker 2: For her, it would be I don't know how women do that.
Speaker 4: Same, Pat. I don't either, but okay, can you go after that.
Speaker 1: Video of him and that tub eating that cheeseburger and that was.
Speaker 2: Fifteen years ago?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Dylan, No, I don't. Anyways, we get to Brittany being called a liar and how zach that the whole thing when we have it on camera and Kristen pulls a Ramona and she's like, no, I didn't you did. And this was another moment that Andy was like, hey, Jen from Texas wants.
Speaker 2: To know why you like banana from Cocana Missouri.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Pat, And then she says, you know, it was like crazy. I was like so like angry or something. I don't know if I didn't hear her, but yeah, that was like crazy though I know, and.
Speaker 1: Then Andy just moves on yeah, and he goes, well, hang on a second for just one second though. One, I can't fucking breathe. Two. That was extremely fucking vicious and extremely deceitful and extremely hurtful. And it's not okay that we're just going, Oh my god, I was in like such a postpartum like blind rage. I don't even know what's going on. Too much pursido or something like, are you deaf? Kristin, it's Christina, You're awful to your friends, all right. We wrap with Brittany losing her Kentucky Zach and when they start to go after one another, Andy breaks for lunch. These unions, oh yeah, they'll come, and they'll come and tag you again in the comments. Let us know what you thought of the episode. We love you guys very much. We will be back with part too soon and possibly even sooner with I don't know what Double Lives is coming soon. We're very starts this Sunday, when are we going to record? We'll talk about follow Ruby on her substack. Great reporting on the straight of horror news. How she has like you remember the COVID counter. She has an open and closed counter on her substack. Oh wow, yeah, so there's really keep tracking that. Yeah, that's really hard hitting reporting. And then anything with you, you got anything going on? All right, we'll see you next week. I'm daling saying goodbye, Pat, Say goodbye bye, guys, Ruby, bye bye.
Speaker 2: Height is old.
Speaker 3: Old street.
Speaker 2: Sign.
Speaker 1: Your head, that's everything. It be so loud