Speaker 1: We back minute, I'll be redick because it's.
Speaker 2: It's about to get weird.
Speaker 3: Be prepared for INTI get weird.
Speaker 4: Thinks you're gonna get weird.
Speaker 2: It's getting weird. I'm gonna get real weird with it. Let's scary weird. Let's get it?
Speaker 4: Where?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 3: Get?
Speaker 2: Where? Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric.
Speaker 4: I'm listen because you listen to the two hundred and six episode of Let's Get Weird.
Speaker 1: My name is Hoddie May, i'mo Eric, And every week we come together give you the weird stories from the streets, the sheets up above, the down belows, all arounds, all the times, anytimes.
Speaker 2: Anytime, every time. Get a baby in the internet. Oh yeah, that too. And you're in here.
Speaker 1: You go and just have a good time, you know, give you a good fun chat. If you're if you are gripping the steering whell so much because you're scared to drive today, don't worry. We got you covered. We'll be back seats and keep you entertained back seats.
Speaker 2: Conversation in the back seat. Hey, how you guys doing. We're not paying attention. What's going on the drive? Because have fun?
Speaker 3: Yes, have fun? And enjoy and get ready to get your ear lobes infested.
Speaker 1: Boy, howdy did we have fun yesterday? Did we re excited to get those beanies? No, we're part of the rbb's Now what does that mean? Eric Rosa's beanie bitches?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, and Rosa is my mom because you knuckleheads decided to bamboozle, mean to buy.
Speaker 2: Eat off your Apple pay or whatever. Yet it's not on Apple pay.
Speaker 3: It was her like her credit card was apparently popped up as like it wasn't. It wasn't on Apple Pay. It was on the on the website, which is even weirder.
Speaker 1: So Rosa goes to boys, Lie, I don't know, I don't know where I've had my mom's I don't know why I have my mom's cards.
Speaker 3: Saved in my phone, which is very shocking because I've never I haven't used it since like high school. And it's like going to get guss use your card mom back in the day. But like that was just funny. That was very funny. I can't wait till she sees the package and he's like, what is this day, Luise?
Speaker 2: And I'm like you, happy birthday. There's five of them. When am I giving five of them? Oh the mistake. I'll send four of them back. Don't worry, No, I won't. Well, I got what should I send them back? Or? So? What do I do?
Speaker 1: Here's the thing? When's the next time all five of us are going to reunite that are in the rbb's.
Speaker 2: When we go back to Caddies.
Speaker 3: Okay, like seriously, the next dome day, which might happen this weekend Saturday, right, is what they're saying.
Speaker 2: Saturday night, Saturday back in the hotel. I guess you hate it, don't you. It's fun?
Speaker 1: And then you're like, I just want to be home, you know, like after the second night, you're like, is going to be home?
Speaker 2: Chill?
Speaker 1: Shuv bro bro, I'm good on the hood Yoda is gonna last me for at least like.
Speaker 2: Three more years? Yeah you good? Yeah? Okay, but before that three years ends, why you just trade in and buy another used car. That's that's an suv that'll lose. Who's got a brain. No one has time for a brain. New car. You get an endorsement, well unless you're talking about this year.
Speaker 1: Papa tell but yeah, we survived yesterday thanks to your forerunner.
Speaker 2: We got some Taco Bell that was great too.
Speaker 3: It was so good. I just love their tacos. I could eat a hundred of those damn tacos. I know people say you can't.
Speaker 2: Drink Baja Blasts for some reason. Blast that joint is too sugary. What are you talking about? Baja Blast is a drink of the gods. No it's not. It's a drink drinking title of the podcast. Sorry, I'm not a fan of it.
Speaker 3: I I've never really drank it before I met you, and I didn't even know what it was. And I also knew like it was just a lot of sugar, because isn't it Mountain Dew based.
Speaker 2: Yes, Mountain Dew's Baja Blast. How do you not know that?
Speaker 1: Ok? And it's got a limited release and all that time sometimes.
Speaker 2: But it's good.
Speaker 3: I am not a fan of the Baja Blasts. I love Taco Bell, love everything else, love some cherry PEPSI they didn't have it though, didn't have it that one night again to get about how blasts and uh, I felt like my body was about to explode with all the sugar. So and you drink a lot of water this week, okay to compensate. Yeah, that's okay, because you infested me with a Baja blast What I.
Speaker 2: Didn't infest you. You chose that. No, actually it was because I told I told your diet pepsi. Which one do you want to get? Pepsi disgusting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well sorry, they ran out of cherry pepsi, Andrew, they're out of pepsi, damn it. I also went on a Saturday night at one o'clock in the morning after hanging out with my secret and lots to be there.
Speaker 2: You think the cherry pepsi would be there, not thea. But you know, it was fun. It's fine, it's fine, We're all fine. It's fine.
Speaker 1: You know, we compensated for not hanging out with each other for two weeks now. We hung out with each other for like ten hours, and.
Speaker 2: We did spend a lot of time. I was like, I wanted to drink again the hotel. There's three creepy dudes. I didn't want to hang out. Yeah, some alone time I hung out with you guys. Just be like to watch out for those creepy dudes. Yeah, FaceTime Mara, then my grandma, Yeah, go to your dog. You know, it's fine, I get it. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: You know, they're fun times by good tie boy, my good sweets, my rat So.
Speaker 3: Dude, I gotta finish that show. You get there one day as well.
Speaker 2: Just restart at this point because now.
Speaker 3: I have no idea where I'm at on it either, too, because you were watching it while I was watching it on my I think that's.
Speaker 1: A cool feature that streaming services should have be like, oh, this user watched it five hours ago, Like, all right, cool, that's where I'm at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but isn't that where where? That's why profiles.
Speaker 1: Yes, but let's face it, we're all sharing different accounts even if it's not Netflix. I found out even though I don't have Netflix, and we can't watch on our Xbox more than I can watch it on our laptop.
Speaker 2: So that's how I watched yesterday.
Speaker 1: I missed raw last night. I was kind of it was a lot of promos. I'll tell you that, baby. I saw the commercials too. Was not prepared for that. On Netflix, well, they got to make oh like these like normal commercials, not like streaming commercials that are like about that.
Speaker 2: I'm hey, if you got premium, you shouldn't be getting commercials.
Speaker 1: And apparently they were doing stuff while the commercials were going on, which is wild. How do you like they would have promo that people were doing other promos and stuff they wouldn't know about really saw it, Like I saw some on Twitter today or AX whatever, like like the mizz had a promo that wasn't on TV.
Speaker 2: Oh I did see what was see him punk on last night too?
Speaker 3: He wrestled, so he did like a he did like a side promo with an announcer or like a.
Speaker 2: That was a press conference thing. But no, no, no, no, it was right after the ring.
Speaker 3: He's oh yeah, probably yeah, So now they're adding that aspect of.
Speaker 2: It, like side. Yeah, they kind of post been kind of doing that wrestle. How are you feeling up? Sweaty didn't go to the bathroom? Is he going to be the big thing with Cody Rhodes or No?
Speaker 1: I don't know because obviously the main thing is John Cena. He's trying to push to get that last World championship to beat Rick Flair because.
Speaker 2: You know, Broke Flair's kind of Oh my god, honey, he's got a little crazy.
Speaker 1: We'll say that, okay, So what he's got, senile, let's alcohol.
Speaker 3: That man is drinking and drugs. Yeah, it will make anyone go crazy. But so he's gonna be the rumble.
Speaker 1: So kind of the thing is it's weird to think that the turn on Johnson that people used to hate John Cena like, I'll give him one more championship, you know, and then you lose it the next day.
Speaker 2: That's fine, Just get him one more.
Speaker 3: What's that movie he's in with Key and Michael Key or Mike whatever his name is from Key and Peel were you're they're the firefighters?
Speaker 2: Oh? Firefighters? No?
Speaker 3: It was like a dumb Disney movie. Jud Are you so tired you Sleptrick?
Speaker 2: Playing with fire? Yes? I didn't see that. The movie was so bad. Child, it's a child's movie. Oh how can you even seen that one? You're a child? Thank you? I appreciate you. Don't watch it today? What's it on? Probably?
Speaker 3: But yeah, no, he because and then there was a lot of on social media this morning. There was a couple of tiktoks of him doing the post thing and they're asking how many matches Johnsena has and he's like he doesn't know, He's just he's just going where they tell him to go and do what he's supposed to do, which I think is BS.
Speaker 1: He's got a piece of maker coming out at some point this year. He's gotta take a break for that stuff.
Speaker 3: But also too, like, I think it's still BS that he's like, I don't know what I'm doing. You know exactly what you're doing. You're coming up with this idea along with these writers. Yeah, that's what I don't like. Just say we've got a plan, we're gonna try to execute it and see what happens. Called to watch, that's how you get people to do it, he said, Baby, find out. I'm on TV twenty eight twenty. Look, I'm gonna be on TV. See what happens. You look at that tale showing it to me because I'm itchy.
Speaker 2: I don't know why it up there, Baby. I put lotion on every day, well in in the evening, well in the mornings. We gotta put it.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the evening, Yes, do you know movie I've been watching the last two nights.
Speaker 2: It took you two nights to watch it. I haven't finished it. Watch I watched it in thirty minute intervals. Okay, to fall asleep. Uh.
Speaker 3: The Ghost of Girlfriend's Past Matthew McConaughey movie Christmas movie.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. It's set up like, no, they're just in the winter for Christmas. It's the brother's wedding. Yeah, but it's like the following the rules of the night before Christmas. Oh, because it's a yeah, because three ghosts come to visit him or whatever. The movie is called Carol, Yeah, Christmas Carol Bird. It's a good movie. It's a good rock Christmas Carol Girls. A girlfriend passed. McConaughey and Electra O Jennifer.
Speaker 3: Instant not cool, Nope, Garner and Michael Douglas is in it, Hey Dutch.
Speaker 2: Huh Michael Douglas. Oh, Scott, yeah, got god? Got we need o ants. These ants are our future, Scott. That's he does so bad, Scott.
Speaker 1: I still don't understand my daughter can't be in the suit because I'm a little sexist a lot, but you, a criminal can be in the suit.
Speaker 2: Got Got?
Speaker 3: I still haven't seen or I gotta rewatch quantum sauce all because I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: What's quantum to do it that we just talked about? Man, Yeah, it was quantumous, even quantum mania, quantumnius. What the hell you James Bond, Bond Quantis.
Speaker 3: Quantum Mania, same thing, Quantum mechanics.
Speaker 2: I don't understand is Jeff Below booming both of them? No? No, with Jeff Goldbloom in a James Bond movie as a villain, you don't shoot and shoot that well he used the villain wicked. I still haven't seen it. Well, you'll see it one day. No, a lot movies anywhere if you want to.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's a movie I want to buy. You know what movie I've been actually getching to see.
Speaker 2: Tenant. That's on Max. He watched that.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. It's not on anything. It's on Pay for it three ninety nine. Watch it one time.
Speaker 2: Look it up. I've already looked. It's on It's not on Hulu premium subscription. That does. I don't know what that means. It's also like Live. It'll be on Max at some point. No, it hasn't been back.
Speaker 1: Oh it's because Christopher nolan Is doesn't have a deal with Warner anymore. So I think he kind of like takes his movies wherever, Tenant being like the Last one or the Oppenheimer two.
Speaker 3: But Oppenheimer You Go is on Peacock it's not here. Tennant's not here on Hulu. Okay, so that's wrong. So I can watch Tentacle. I can watch Triangles Its Tentacle bro the Tse Tentacles Tentacles of Psycho Psycho sexual horror thriller about a young Los Angeles couple Tara and Sam, who had fought, who had fallen head over heels.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, put it on right now. I want to read them more of.
Speaker 3: This until their intimacy transforms into something terrifying. I know I don't even need to watch this to them, to them, but anyways, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tentacles. Watch it John Hulu.
Speaker 1: Eric recommends watch it tonight after go to girlfriends past.
Speaker 2: I might watch it tonight. You should, you should? I want to watch Tenant is any movies anywhere. I don't own it? Do you own it? I want to ownly movies. You own her on movies anywhere. I know that, but I like owning them because then they pop up on my Prime and then I'm like TV plus pop up too. I got rid of Apple TV Plus well.
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't have to have the log in to access your movies on the Apple TV app like on Xbox I have the Apple app. That's how I get my movies on iTunes. Again, t N, you tell me it's the whole point in the movie.
Speaker 2: Spell. It's the whole point in the movie seven ninety nine. That's not bad. Actually? Is it four K? Though? It doesn't make sure you buy the four K version. I don't have four K TV.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter if you watch on your phone or you watch it on the laptop, it will be four K my phone.
Speaker 2: Why I don't watching them video my movie on phone? I don't know. Maybe you're laying in bed and watching it on your phone.
Speaker 3: I'm watching something else that when I'm laying in bed. You know what I'm saying, the ceiling because I can't sleep. Oh wait, yeah, look sorry, where yourscription does include this movie? You can merge your subscription from early accounts?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Watch with live TV on Hulu so you'd have it's it's only on like tn T or something. Yeah, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm glad we spent this time figuring out how you can watch ten Nobody.
Speaker 3: Pops up my stupid TikTok and I'm like, I watched it once or twice.
Speaker 1: I don't watch the ten parts on TikTok and be fine. You only got like a week and a half of it left, so as far as we know, rest in peace, TikTok.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not.
Speaker 3: Gonna go in the nineteenth it's not watch someone's gonna swoop in take over andswer me?
Speaker 2: Fine? Oh fine?
Speaker 1: Now we got twelve days on the clock, black stats speaking this weekend?
Speaker 2: Uh now yet now yet we're not there yet. We talked about your thing for like ten minutes. Let me talk about my thing. Bro gambling this weekend? Who's gambling?
Speaker 1: Where they're going to MGM National Harbor to because we got a free night at the hotel?
Speaker 2: More? And I which things should I gamble play on? I don't know. Don't do unless you unless you hundred dollars what I'm going with? Oh god, that's a good amount. Are you good with math? Okay? I can be blackjack? Got far that's twenty one? That's not hard math? There even count the cards? I don't know how to count the cards? How do you count cards?
Speaker 3: Also, when you blackjack, if you've got two eights, gotta split them.
Speaker 2: If you've go if you get hit with a thirty, so then there's that weird thing that we were Maryland Live. There was like, here's this bonus button. I don't know what that is. I don't know that is kept telling me. The people kept telling me to bet. I was like, I don't know what this is. It's like an insurance thing. They're like, I'm not here to play that. I'm here to play what the game?
Speaker 3: I love me personally Roulette because you can get you can do dollar give two of them red, yes, but you can do a dollar chips right, so you can spray to play. But there's probably a minimum on the table, which would be twenty five, So you gonna put a minimum of twenty five dollars on the table. But there's thirty six numbers, so you could put a number, a dollar in each number, and then you would win, and you'd win thirty six bucks back. But the odds that you consistently making money off that are very slim to none.
Speaker 2: True. That's why you just go slot machine. I hate slot machines because I just find it boring. Or should I play Rock Paper scissors? They don't have that. Some Cassie knows they do. I doubt they have that.
Speaker 3: MGM, the worst rock paper, syst be careful to when you leave or when you're walking around because MGM is no and forgetting you're getting.
Speaker 2: Robbed, So be careful. We're getting the hotel. Yeah, you still be careful walking back up to your hotel room. I'm trying to be like, oh, sir, are you a high roller?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just staying at the hotel for free, because of a free night, because of Marriott.
Speaker 2: Marriott Park Hotel. It's gonna be so much fun. You guys can be so great. I love it. It'll be interesting, like where's the breakfast at what's that? What's a casino breakfast? Looking? Like? What's the view gonna look like? You're gonna see that? Oh, get upgrade you can see that. You can see the bay, you know the harbor? Is it the harbor? The Potomac. I want to see the woodrow.
Speaker 3: But it's gonna it's gonna snow this weekend too. Apparently I get stuck in the casino.
Speaker 2: You get stuck in something? Huh what? Oh?
Speaker 1: This is a good question answer casinos? Can you park there overnight for free? Like if you go to Maryland live or I guess I'm.
Speaker 3: No fifty bucks, so I don't know what you're parking free parking ms yeah, but because you're staying there as a witch cough.
Speaker 2: I'm going there. But if I park in the normal casino parking lot, it's not free.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's sorry. If you park yourself, it's free. But if you can valet it's fifty.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But so if I just go park where, say I was just visiting the casino to just to gamble, right, it's free parking. Yeah, So I just leave my car there spend the night or do you think I gotta go through the hotel parking?
Speaker 2: This is more of a question of not me being cheap, but can I do that? I have? I want to do valet either. That's a great question. I think you could do them. I don't.
Speaker 1: Technically, they don't know if I'm not gambling or not for eight hours straight.
Speaker 2: They probably do because they probably got.
Speaker 1: Cameras in e No, they got cameras in the garage track me from the highway. Cameras as soon as I get off on that turn, they got cameras on me watching me.
Speaker 2: He turned left.
Speaker 1: He must like, he must like he wants to play that Big Bang Theory slot machine. They're totally gonna have a wicked slot machine or you know, excuse me. I'm like, Alphaba, give me five, alphabus, I can get jackpot.
Speaker 2: It's like ten, buddy, you need like thirty of those things. But uh, that's a good question. And I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've never I've only been to MGM twice and I've parked and then that was it. So but I feel like, because there's no way, I don't think the casino in the hotel are really good.
Speaker 2: Lobbies are not connected. Well that's next.
Speaker 1: Well you can go through the casino to get to the hotel part, but then I think you have to go.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, it's not an elevator. It's not easy to get to the hotel. Yeah, so just see if you have to pay.
Speaker 1: Buddy, Now is the time for me to watch Oceans eleven and twenty one, that gambling movie, Love that movie with a guy from Across the Universe, The Beatles movie, the musical Hey Jude, never saw that?
Speaker 2: Oh wow? And you play watch the Hangover. I'm not a fan of the Beatles and people hate me for that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, and the Beatles just dogging all the Beatings today.
Speaker 2: And roastes Beanie bitches, so that I hear what why? Because why not? Why not? Why the hell? Where? This is? Where we go to Washington, DC dot craigzlis dot org slash m.
Speaker 1: I asked to see real misconnections people put in, see if they want to get freaky or not. And now the first one immediately, uh, we kind of read them off rightom see who speakers the DC, Maryland or Virginia. First one is in Nova snowed in, snowed in? Are you a lady snowed in and off work today? Want some company? I'll keep you posted twenty seven minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Off George? Is it your house? That is kind of the arrested I have no idea that rest finish area.
Speaker 1: But also, why would you be snowed in today? That was a yesterday problem. Today you're just dealing with the stoves everywhere?
Speaker 2: You got ice? You know? Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 3: We had a chat on sixteen a Columbia pipe posts on the buscuse Virginia. Just wanted to say, just wanted to say you seemed like a really pleasant person.
Speaker 2: You military.
Speaker 3: You and I chatted about why the bus didn't stop at Courthouse roadstop.
Speaker 2: Tell me what else we talked about so I know it's you Bailey's Crossroads. That's where the reason Canes is at that I never go to.
Speaker 1: And also this area is very close to where the Taco Bell Cantina is.
Speaker 3: I'll go to Taco Bell. When are we gonna go to the little Blue Chick fil a house?
Speaker 2: Whatever you want to go? No? No, not today, Okay, I'm sorry. Alright, spend enough time with you.
Speaker 3: And go see my parents because they probablymaticiz Winter fun, Winter fun.
Speaker 1: Oh smart going fifty year old, masking black man living in the area looking for a misconnection. I enjoy movies, cooking, outdoorsy stuff, music and looking for an outgoing, spontaneous, confident, cute webber.
Speaker 2: Next boy in the city. And in case you call it, sympho mare, that.
Speaker 1: Was with the four more than the Things guy again? Every time you love that this guy is looking for the cute nerd. What about tall guyed id okay, I'll do that one tall guy?
Speaker 2: I a d devil's backroom tap from You're tall and handsome. I couldn't stop staring. Truth be told.
Speaker 1: I thought you were someone else and had to look twice. You weren't hurhim, but boy did my heart's get the beat. He's still even remotely interested in new beginnings. And on the off chance you see this post, please reach out.
Speaker 2: Reach out, touch one. Are you still at the airport because you got stuck there? What about David and Sterling? David and Sterling David. We met last weekend. We had an amazing night.
Speaker 3: I'm Chris. I want to see you again. Damn David, Damn Danielle.
Speaker 2: Danielle. And then let me go. Hotel worker.
Speaker 1: You were you was the head and color and every time I stopped by the desk, you was super sweet.
Speaker 2: Coming back to town. Would love to connect and grab a drink because you was you was super sweet, super sweet.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Eric in here last one Georgetown New Year's Eve party.
Speaker 2: There you go the Eve party?
Speaker 3: All right, Wow, I'm so flattered that you remembered me. We both commute commented on the decorations. Why did they do it? Completely ruined? I appreciate the conversation. I'm guessing that you are retired a lobbyist. Unfortunately, please don't respond if you were not at the party.
Speaker 2: If you were at the party, though, even if you're at that person.
Speaker 3: Send me a message, and well, don't send me a mess. We're missing Oh, we've done that one. We've done that one, and what lays ahead for the season? Anything else?
Speaker 2: That's it. Well, no one's getting freaky. Apparently during the snow days.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Lows. Oh, I met you at Low's. You were interested in me polishing some hardwood floor. I didn't get your phone number as my wife came back, so I thought it'd post here.
Speaker 2: It was a good conversation.
Speaker 1: You were a thin guy wearing tan work boots and blue overall sweatshirt. I just moved to Laura, and if I remember correcty, you were near Sandy Spring Run. Laurea will be getting freaky, saying, and that does it for the missed connections.
Speaker 2: Today, Eric's a little tie tie, so that's where our episode.
Speaker 3: I gotta find out where ten it is and Bob blast baha blast me.
Speaker 2: You can get one on the way home. No, I can't.
Speaker 3: I gotta go north to go back to south, and I gotta go to the UPS store. I got a lot to do today.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. Busy stuff to do.
Speaker 1: Man. Well, thank you for making time for us. You listening, and thank you for making time for us. Eric Coasting playing games on his phone right now. That's what his is doing right now.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not listening to Oh my god, oh my suck hard.
Speaker 1: Baha blast you want to get bob blasted and you're doing this.
Speaker 2: What's going on with you? I don't know, so sad. I'm just tired. Anyway.
Speaker 1: You can follow Eric at mister Eric V. That's m R E r ic k V. You can follow me at Andrew Hoodie that's with Why. Have a great week and always remember it's okay to be weird and sexy.
Speaker 3: It got weird, didn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah,