Speaker 1: Right, I am standing or sitting. It's nine twenty five a m. You're listening to the Ballbusters podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: This is smart juristiction.
Speaker 4: Again a loss.
Speaker 3: Clack, I have.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Don't get caught broadcasting out of your stay grounded to earth, learn the facts.
Speaker 1: We now returned to Ballbuster's podcast, already in violation.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be straight with.
Speaker 1: M Oops. I was muted the whole time. Well, I did say this morning. Is that what happens? You don't put headphones on?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Just sucks. You can't do anything half ass. You gotta do it all very irritatingly. So anyway, before I started, I said, good morning. This is I said today is March fifth, twenty twenty five at nine twenty five. Hey, yeah, my time. And you didn't hear that because it was muted. Thanks, Okay, we're gonna do a little bit of this, not all of it, just a little bit. In famous is when you're more than famous? WHOA do you hear that clipping? I can hear them my headphones. What the hell is going on? I set the audio hold on. There's something's going on here. Audio controls so things, echo, cancelations off. The most suppression is off. I have a board for all that. I don't need to have them do that. So what are they doing in famous is when you're more than famous, listen to that.
Speaker 2: End to hear something. It's trying to real. So I steps the feeling is there, that's something just telling your birth. That's fine on the corner.
Speaker 6: That seven gonna standing out, killing in the neighborhood never.
Speaker 2: Got to die out.
Speaker 6: A lot of my thoughts about and I'm gone waiting for the bus's but the bust won't card shop quiet.
Speaker 7: The ship throwing Steve wants was.
Speaker 6: A riding something.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of cotta stop sound broking, and I mean it's gone guy out.
Speaker 3: That's a road in the.
Speaker 2: Sails to Brady out and the fingers.
Speaker 6: Claim for that moment in time there that final come back.
Speaker 2: And throw me and dine your man isn't here.
Speaker 1: What is calling in real soon.
Speaker 6: Really isn't here.
Speaker 2: It's just telling you, no, don't start side, don't.
Speaker 6: Get an a mina start with dangy out the pot of the tell Braddy out, then a figgers claim for that moment in time and that final come back.
Speaker 2: And throw me.
Speaker 6: An I shot quiet and something stuff from it.
Speaker 8: In last.
Speaker 1: All across the streets. Excuse me, gone, Okay, here we are. That intro makes me smile every time. So my daughter we had a fun time with the ducks yesterday. And again people who can't think outside their their box, we had that issue as well. So there's this fair ground, fair ground whatever, and I noticed that there's a little park there, but it has all kinds of fences and shipped around it, right, and there's tons of like swans and stuff like big big and ducks or whatever and swans probably, And I wanted to take her there because it's a new place. So we drove there, drove all the way around there, and everything gated locked and uh so then I find a side entrance to the fairgrounds and find their office. First we drive out to we're like trying to drive the perimeter of this whole fence, like where the hell is the opening And there's a sign there that says absolutely no admittance without office permission. Okay. That means that the authority lies in the person that's in the office if they want to let us in or not. So I go to the office and I asked them and they're like, oh, the times of this and that, Like they see me with my daughter here, we have two loaves of bread. You know, It's like, are you that much of a dipshit that you couldn't some fat b la ce just babbling I think maybe Mexican mandal, but anyway, just babbling on about well the June of dits and and dan and we call it that they dirty. I'm like, can you not fucking just let us in? Like, what's what's the hassle here? Like what are we gonna do besides feed ducks? But I was just like I just rolled my eyes at the everything, because we're too stupid to think on our own, got to be on this thing that we're reading or on the screen that we're looking at. It's like, my god, man, you people are fucking retarded. So we left and then we went back to our old duck spot that you see in that little tiny video that I shared yesterday where she touched the turtle and she got all excited. She touched the pigeon and I think a duck. Yesterday, she touched a bunch of pigeons because they were attacking the bread before the ducks even got to it. And ducks are pretty fierce. So we saw a bunch of carp. She tracted carp into the right up towards the edge of the little man made pond there. And you can always tell when ducks are somewhere because the water is not clear. It's so murky filled with algae because of well, they're constant pooping, so you never see clear water. And that's where like you find bullhead, carp and catfish because their bottom dweller eat They eat the crap right, and the algae just forms in there because of it. There was a pond across the street from my house that was part of the farmer's land and there's a huge hill on the other side of it, so everything's run off, right, So you have cows, you have whatever there's you know, putting in the soil, but you would have you wouldn't believe the amount of just animal stuff. Even now that he hasn't had cows in like a decade, that pond is still green. Yeah. Pretty gross. And there's again the reason why I know that this is why those types of fish survive in there is because I used to catch bowl head. I had you know, smaller catfish and carp in that same pot, and there was tons of snapping turtles and it painted turtles too, which apparently don't don't mind that stuff. So the reason for the intro is in one is because I am getting things set up, and I guess if I really wanted to, I don't know if I really want to, let's see if I can do this. Yeah, So when I do bridion, I don't even know how people can even see it. I don't know if it's worth it. It's just one more energy or what do you call it? Resource drain for no good reason. I can just post it there after the fact. Well, everything on Patreon is caught up, including yesterday's post spy agencies. How we started talking about that, and like I said, the community chat over there, that's where that now, all right, you can post pictures as I showed you yesterday. So it runs very much like what the hell is that jumping in my face for priple thing? Well, anyway, it's just a square. That's weird, and understand what that's for. Anyhow, you can you can do just everything you could could have done in telegram basically. So that's already to go. So we're in chapter two now and I have to go back to World Order at some point, like maybe when this thing trails off and we're like, yeah, okay, well we got what we needed out of this, simply because there's a lot of talk about in World Order. There's a lot of talk about August Beaumont Belmont and how he fits into the equation with the Rothchild agents. Rothschild agents, I should say, And it's another piece, another link that strengthens the argument, right, And there's an awful lot of information that used is covered that I don't see very many people. You know, how people like to grab one little thing, one little nugget, and hold it up above their heads like there are some kind of God and act like they're super smart and smarter everybody else, even though they didn't have that nugget a second ago. They're gonna judge everybody else based on that nugget. Now. It's how people are. But I don't see them using very much out of the World Order to you know, validate their points. So I'm going to go back into that and we'll read more from there, and remember today at well, at least my time will be neon. It'll be time for doctor Peter Glidden again. I sent out a message in Patreon saying, if you want to submit your questions ahead of time, to do so, and I said, just reply back to this, you know, comment back on this post, and I will ask those questions. I'm gonna ask about tooth Whitening. I don't remember if I had before, so tooth Whitening is what I'm going with today. And his book is probably out, which is awesome, so we'll be able to go over that. So anyway, if you have questions, don't submit him on this live stream because this is not the place to do it. I'm not gonna look at it after it's gonna get gone because you don't get replay on your uh, you don't get replay on your chats on Rumble. You don't even have a way of making playlists on Rumble, which is kind of stupid. You can't categorize your videos, right, So there's that. And I also posted in the regular podcast distributor everything except for youay is. I didn't want to I put four up there. I didn't want to overdo it because then it's too much all at once. Okay. Chapter two Controlled Opposition the Soviet Trust quote unquote model for infiltration and manipulation, even the actual creation of opposing forces utilized today in America by the enemy within. Now why is this significant, Well, you've heard people talk about I think it was a movie and then people like push it off as though it was just a movie. But was it a movie about something that actually happened or was it what is it? Operation Trust? And then you hear trust the plan. So my assumption here is that this is going to get into something along those lines. The early twentieth century so called trust model utilized I Forgot My Winner by the Soviet to by the Soviet Union to infiltrate and destroy its enemies, is the foundation for the very techniques often used by American intelligence agencies along with Israel's clandestine service Masad. Let's read that again, the early twentieth century so called trust model utilized by the Soviet Union to infiltrate and destroy its enemies. So what's the Soviet Union? Soviet Union is a bunch of Bolshevik Jews, right that we put and installed. We created that problem on purpose. If it wasn't for the United States, well, let's say the conquered United States. But those who operate the federal Reserve. Those who put that in place, those murderers who are also Zionists, they're responsible after they've already softly destroyed. You know, there was no real There was no battle in nineteen thirteen anyway. There was maybe in eighteen sixty five, but I don't think anybody knew what they were fighting for, though they probably would never stopped regardless of how bleak it was. The total enslavement of the entire country, it's what ended up resulting. And then eighteen seventy one you have the incorporation, and then nineteen thirty well, I mean there's a bunch of economic crises created artificially to drive people to the point where then they had the Aldridge Plan or the Federal Reserve Act, which both were basically the same thing. You're going to have two avenues to the same trough and there you have it, or the same cell. Maybe so this when you hear Soviet Union, you're thinking, well, a bunch of Russians. No, no, no, no, no, no, those are the people being oppressed and murdered the Soviet Union. Is this Bolshevik thing that we're seeing Ukraine being controlled by still right to obiltrate and destroy its enemies, is a foundation for the very techniques often used by both American intelligence agencies, along with Israel's clandestine service Massade and its conduits, such as the Anti Defamation League of Banagh Borth, to infiltrate and destroy, or otherwise control the activities of domestic dissonant movements deemed hostile to the interests of Zionism and globalism. And remember, just because they have different names, whatever one's most scary to you, that reveals the most about their nature. Go with that one. So if you hear Masad and bene Breath sounds more to the point, then go with that. If Massad sounds more to the point, then go with that. But this Anti Defamation League makes it sound like they're doing something good or the SPLC. They're not. Obviously, those who fail to understand this age old tactic will never be able to fathom the extent to which the American political system has been manipul by these alien forces. Alien forces. Okay, what does the habersa guys even mean? You remember from the New History of the Jews by Yusus Mullens, it's the foreigners on the from the other side of the river. The cutthroats and bandits. What do you think we're talking about here? Alien forces? Just because they may have already conquered the Bank of England in the City of London is theirs and they operate out of Britain and British intelligence, doesn't mean that they're British. What is going on? Is it the insert button they need to get rid of? Yep, that's what it was, all right?
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Go away? Ok off? I didn't truss that, so just go away? All right?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 1: What the hell just happened? Why I have all these red lines?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 7: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Dude's sar to god? I don't want to see that. I don't want to see any of that. Although even today there are persons and organizations. What the fuck. I'm not trying to do any of this. Go away, get off me. It's like trying to get me to edit it. I don't want to fucking edit it.
Speaker 4: What is this shit?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I fucking you can't click away from something without doing that? Dude? Fuck off? Fuck off? Okay, those who fail to understand the age of you, we already heard that. Although even today there are persons and organizations active within the so called nationalists and revisionists and patriotic Yeah see, I don't want that. I don't want that to pop up. Just fuck off? Am I in it? I can't refresh this you thank you? I wasn't it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, even though within the so called nationalist and remember, revisionist is the wrong word. Revisionist is the wrong word because if we're telling the truth, there's only one history, there's only one truth. Those who tell otherwise are revising, not you. So for us to claim that we are the revisionists is like saying we're making up our own history to suit us. And that's not what's going on. So called nationalists and revisionists and patriotic movements in America who seem to say the right things. Oh look, called rhetoric, right, does it ever match what they actually do? Or is it just and what are they actually saying? Who are they saying it too? These are the assumptions and presumptions that people make. They're going to do this and do that for this, and then people assume that they're talking about them and not just a select group within the society that they're actually talking to and making promises too, as in the ones who control all the not the infrastructure, maybe that, but all the machinations of government. Right, so they're talking about finance obviously, the economy of blah blah blah. They can make and break it anytime they want, all those things, right, intrigue meaning they can stir up problems whenever they feel like it too, because they own everybody. So although even today there are persons in organizations within the so called nationalists and revisionists and patriotic movements in America who seem to say the right things, the truth is that many of those in question are actually witting, sometimes unwitting agents of discord. Remember remember discordia, Remember discord as in the fourteen Children of Aires, eris is one of the names they gave to a quote unquote, well, obviously it's fake strain of COVID that was more directed toward children, because remember, children didn't get affected as much the first time around, with their nonsense being used for the purposes of intelligence gathering, propaganda, and disinformation, all designed to establish further influence upon the American system for the purpose of consolidating the power of the enemy within. He likes that term. Let us examine the Soviet trust and how it operated. This little known counterintelligence operation known as the Trust was established by the Cheka, the predecessor of the Soviet KGB. Yeah, these people were butchers and narrow shouldered, little weasel geek fucks with guns because no one else had them going around and torturing people in the most horrific ways, including cutting open their guts, pulling out their intestines, nailing them to a tree and foising them the run around it until they died. Yeah, pouring hot lid into the vaginal cavities of nuns. Remember that synagogues didn't get hurt as they were looting all the churches and burning people alive in them too, The predecessor of the Sivie KGB as a means through which to set up a control set up control a phony opposition, right, because if they control the opposition then and if they have the media to promote that, they can shape the perception of it anyway they want. And it also drowns out any real opposition because without the infinite funding that they have to do things, they will be just a whisper in comparison to their opposition. Case in point, people would tell the truth online versus the really popular large names that you all know, Peter's Jones, all controlled opposition. I would even throw Green in there, even though he's not big, he's just mid size.
Speaker 7: He's a nub.
Speaker 1: As means through which to set up and control a phony opposition in order to flush out genuine opponents of the Bolshevik regime, which, as historians know, was under the control of the non Russians, mostly Jews. Yes, and remember this am Khan American contingency that Oh what the hell was his name? I'll find out in a second. Let's do that. I always forget a stupid name. He was an ex well, first of all, he was a piece of girl garbage because he was an ex sniper. He works with the CIA training them, so obviously he's if you're if you're working with him as a contractor give me a fucking break, okay. And he wanted people to be vetted, so he's going to get all your data so that he can see whether or not you're you're what you say you are. Give me a freight, Like, what kind of what kind of a scam is that? This is during COVID when he was kind of like setting up this idea that he was going to be the the the resistance. It was. It was quite comical, really, I can't believe too many, so many people bought it, but I don't think it's even around anymore. Let's see, is it still wrong? Apparently we are? Oh there, let's see if I can see his face? Mike, Mike, uh whatever, hell's name is? What's his name? Here? Let's just go like this, michaelover there we go, this this jackass right here to fucking open it. There you go. Yeah, this guy was a sniper, which means he's a cowardly piece of shit first of all, probably a good, very good shot. So you know, I don't answer that too fat dude too loudly ro on him. But this is just another and I hate to say this, but another just character that they're the FBI designated me a chaerist, of course, and then they have to have the fake oppression right to legitimize himself. So therefore you have to trust him because look, he's under attack too. It's a silly game and if you buy into it, you don't understand, you don't understand treachery. Very well. There it is, yam Con twenty twenty. Prepare mobilized. Defend. Are you prepared for indycontingency? This guy was such fucking fed bay and he still is. He's out there. It's quite, it's quite the joke. So things like that, all right, So through which to set up and control a phony opposition in order to flush genuine opponents, right, because when you attract people who really have true intent, well, now you know all the pieces on the chessboard that you need to remove, because they might be good leaders, They might actually do something rather than just talk, and they can weed out and determine what is a waste of their time and what isn't in order to remove strong characters, members of the of the society that would actually pose eddy threat to their plans by making these things that would attract people who really have true intent, honorable intent, nationalistic or patriotic or parental, what do you call it, instincts to want to protect their families and the world coming ahead.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So these scumbags, these complete and total traitors to mankind in general, who made a deal or were always or were always brought up in this sickness, this cult. And I don't mean that, it doesn't mean the go to freaking masses where they have dark robes. I don't mean that I'm saying this cult because it's a mindset, right, it's a mindset. It's a social mindset. The if you honestly believe in something that's not true, and you believe it without without any like it's an ideal that you don't check and you're taking it on blind faith, that's a cult. It's a religion. So society, the society that they've you know, grafted for us, this artificial world that they've grafted for us, that's a cult. When reading the following material related to the workings of the Trust, simply substitute the word is real Israeli for the world's word Soviet, Hey, good job, buddy, and the word Asad for the names Cheka and KGB. Yeah. Check. It is more more closely, I mean, if people understand what that is, that is what Massad IDF and the intelligence wing of it would be the UH Anti Definition League, and the UH managerial side of it, maybe like the Cahal of it would be the bene bareath because then you have the Sanhedrin that's the banks over in you know, Bank of England, City of London, Federal Reserve. Maybe some stuff initial, but I think Israel is just a it's going to become a uh burnt offering, because that's part of the part of the plan, that's part of the luring kabbala. They always have to make themselves the victims by actually killing themselves, if they have to killing each other and then pointing it to blame at another enemy so that they can escalate things. They no problem killing their own, which much much like a cult. By the way, this is Saturn cult all day under the disguise of Judaism. Okay. When reading the following yeah, okay, and you will understand how the trust technique has been applied by the macade and manipulating groups that seem to be opposing seem to be opposing is really interests. Likewise, a similar formula can be used, substituting the term CIA or FBI as it may be appropriate. A brief description of the operation of the trust appears in Checkiste, a History of the KGB by John Jay jack Itchy. Where no genuine internal opposition organization exists, think about this. Where no genuine internal opposition organization exists, a security service might UH invent one both to infiltrate them more dangerous organizations abroad and other in order to blunt or channel their actions. Channel their actions, hey, strong leader, driving them off a cliff, right, and to surface real or potential internal dissonance right coming to the surface.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: You keep your you keep your mouth shut, you keep your thoughts to yourself. But you are a prepared individual who understands and is aware of what's going on. So what do they do? They create things like the AMCON to attract people. So now you go there for you know, SQC training or something like that close quarter combat with with Mike. Now he knows that you your capabilities with a firearm because he was the one that was doing the instructions, and he's got all your information. And I think it could be just as simple as taking that much information. If he's working with the CIA as a contractor, don't tell me he's not giving them the information too. How is he vetting people through intelligence?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: What's he doing going online and googling your names? Come on? What the fucking I mean? What do the people even think in an internal opposition? If an internal opposition already exists, it'll be infiltrated in an attempt to control it. To provoke opponents into opposing themselves, exposing themselves, yes, probably in more ways than one, exposing themselves, and to cause the movement to serve state interests. Or what they do is they put somebody in there who perverts it. I don't just mean pervert like the ideals, I mean like literally pervert it. Right, Get somebody caught up in a scandal, and then you don't even have to go through the rest of the route. Then it discredits the rest of the group. But scandals don't always don't have that effect anymore because people's morality has been destroyed, so they allow shit to happen and be like, yeah, that's a well, it's just a human, you know what I mean. It's like, okay, well we'll have to try sounds a little bit more abrasive. Then a more comprehensive account of the trust appears in Dirty Tricks or Trump Cards. Trump Trump is the Trump card US cover action and counterintelligence by Georgetown University. So Jesuit this is a scouting college or university for the CIA for Intelligence for Military Intelligence CIA FBI. They go to Georgetown for that, and it's Jesuit runs. Not the only college or University. But it is one of them, Professor Roy Godson. I think I know who they're talking about. Actually, let's check that out. I didn't know Roy was active that long. Let's see now, different guy. Okay, that's where he got some Jeorge Faculty director bio and Fiba baa academic and scholar within the fields of international politics and national security, and professor emeritus at Georgetown University specialized in security studies and internalarations. Blah blah blah blah, all generic bs. Right, all right, you know what I mean? Who's known for close ties to the Israeli lobby in Washington. Oh so though you know how he gets his money. It's not from his academics. Oh maybe a little bit. But sometimes it's if circumstances allow and the practitioners are skillful, counterintelligence can target its deception not only at the internal at the internal end. I don't know what that word is. A meager? Is that it?
Speaker 7: What the hell's that mean?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Did I copy that? What the hell is that? I'm sorry, it's this first time I came across the word. I don't really understand. Let's see, that's not it is. I don't think it is because here is a person who has left their own country in order to settle in another, typically for political reasons. So it's another way of saying like an immigrant. Okay, sounds good, kend you just said that, any meager opposition, but also at the intelligence services and governments of foreign adversaries. The Soviet Trust was such an operation. The Trust was created in the early nineteen twenties and completely controlled by the Soviet secret service, the Cheka. Right, these are the as that were telling them that white hats were coming. Not to worry, we have it under control. Just trust the plan and everything will be fine. Don't worry. There's a there's a resistance to this Bolshevik revolution. Just sit tight, we're going to take care of it. And it was the Soviet Bolshevik's Cheka that we're doing that, that we're making that bullshit up, kind of like when they put us through the lockdown and nobody started a war over it. When they destroyed your businesses and your lives and then tried poisoning each and every one of your family members, including yourself, and keeping you separate from them, that was not enough for people to get up in arms. Apparently they wouldn't know where to point the business end of that thing. Anyway, It'd be end up killing each other instead of going for the who's actually causing the aggravation and the irritation. Right, I doubt for very many people would have marched into New York City and taken out the CFR, the UN and the you know, or going to Georgia and taken out the CDC and the World Health Organization and any of that. I'm sure that wouldn't have happened or knocked down the doors of the Ben a Breath. The Trust was created in nineteen twenty days a or too Okay, believing they were operating in league with an active and effective anti Bolshevik movement. Opponents of the regime within the USSR and in exile were lured by the Trust into exposing themselves and became targets of Soviet state security. You know what happened to that? They were brutally brutally murdered and raped to death. Man on man yep, yep, Hey, that kind of sounds like what they do in Israel, right, Yeah, it's the same sick fucking to people. That's why going into places that other people already have it. If you want to talk about if you want to talk about colonizing, if you want to talk about imperialism, why don't we always point that finger at the Europeans and the British when this is what's going on in reality, so much so that they get kicked out one hundred and thirty one thousand, three hundred, and it's not one thousand and thirty nine times. I think it's time for one thy forty out of a total of one hundred and nine countries. But but how many times? Because the cat came back the very next day one thousand and thirty eight, I think it is so well, maybe it's one thousand and thirty nine is what's due. But if we all kick them out from all the all places, you know, Madagascar started to look a lot better than, isn't it.
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 1: Using the information and controlling communications between Western intelligence agencies, the Russian immager community, and Russian dissidents inside the country, the Czecha expertly not neutralized anti communist opposition at home and abroad. Remember it's just a soft pet. Everything's gonna be fine. And then, oh, by the way, over here, we're having a meeting, guys, we're going to take care of this. Go on now over to the meeting. If we're starting this new website, it's going to be free speech. The Trust was also able to use its contacts with Western intelligence services to pass along misleading and false information on the internal state of the Soviet regime to those same services foreign ministries and governments. And why did I say that about the social media Because all of this is set up to do this very thing. This is to get people to identify them, identify what they believe in, and then hang them for it. Basically, and by the way, with all these anti uh, I'm gonna call it schematism because they're schemers. Be an anti scheme addict is a way to uh get yourself in the next you know, in the next culling from the from the next perium that they're gonna that they're gonna kick off. So why is social media allowing this to happen? Still? No, I know, I because they delete certain people and they don't delete others. And those people who have five hundred thousand followers and more, right, they had more and a lot more sometimes right, because they're completely organic, must be, must be, They're just amazing journalistic skills like Stupeter's give me a fucking break, all right, they want you to start talking. They want you to they want you to put thy foot in thy mouth, regardless of how righteous you are and how truthful you are. It's like it's like trying to sneak up on somebody at the same time screaming and wearing bright orange. You know, it doesn't really work if the onness surprises what you need. It's a lot a lot harder to do when you have people jumping up and down, screaming and wearing bright orange and then denying that they did. No, no, we have right here in metadata. Essentially the West was being told by its intelligence assets quote unquote within the Soviet Union. Oh look at that. Once again, us working alongside absolute mass murdering psychopaths. Just wanted to point that out, because it's okay as long as they're mass murdering psychopaths with a religion that says it's okay, right, And we do that because we're a good Christians, right, because we're a good Christian nation, and we were duped that we need to help the Jews to heaven. No, no, it's because they already defeated us because they own us, and that's why these things happen. They operate out of the out of Bank of England, yes, but also from here, most of the muscle, most of the have you seen Great Britain going around lately or in going around to the Afghanistan and blah blah blah. They may follow our lead going after boogeymen who allegedly took down a couple of buildings when it wasn't done. But it's it's the United States where they decided to build up the arsenal and they wanted to kill more of us. So they want to send us our children out the war, get rid of more of of the young Europeans of European descent, I should say, yeah. So it says the West was being told that by its intelligence assets within the Soviet Union that support for the Bolshevik regime was weakening, in that the Soviet leaders were at heart nationalists, were at heart nationalists, and that the Soviet leaders were at heart nationalists who in oh wait, I just read the sainty toys, who if left in peace by the West, would gradually turn a state dedicated to revolution at home and abroad and to one that wouldn't behave in a more traditional and predictable fashion. Right, But they weren't even Russians, runs they were, and they know exactly who they were because they put them there. So that's a bolt. That's this. This is not this is naive. The organization's actual name was the Moscow Municipal Credit Association. Oh, it sounds like a bank. Thus the trust it posed as a financial institution. Yeah, oh my god, it's a fucking bank. And people still bought this. That's that's hilarious. Who loans banks? Guys? It posed as a financial institution operating within the liberal economic environment of Lenin's new economic policy. The Bogus group's clandestine name was the Monarchist Association of Central Russia. One ironic aspect of the trust operation was that British and French intelligence services were paying the Russian immigrants for the disinformation being supplied to them by the Cheka through the Trust. Allegedly, at one point, money paid to these sources by the West was used to cover the expenses of the deception operation itself. In short, the West was paying to be deceived. No, see, this is deception itself because the West. If you're talking about America, this is where this is all being controlled from Big Guy. These people couldn't even start, you know, survive a winter if it wasn't for the aid coming from FDR. So don't give me this nonsense. This was all coming, This was all being orchestrated and managed from here. The whole Bolshevik revolution is an American op, even though no American had anything to do with it, except for the freaking the traders. You and I didn't have anything to do with it. Our grandparents didn't have anything to do with Our great grandparents didn't have anything to do with it. The scumbags that they had already installed in government have all blood on their hands. Given the fact that several or generations of young KGB officers were shown that trust operations were successful, it is not surprising that such operations were continued from nineteen twenties to the nineteen eighties. The trust model for infiltration has been applied by the MACADE and its allies in the CIA and FBI in this country to other distant movements targeted for infiltration and takeover. Intelligence units such as the ADL and this SPLC are often part of the operation. Of course they are. They have to keep tabs on it. It has to be to their liking. See, this is what they don't understand. It's like, why is the night? Why are the Knights of Malta? Why did they oversee everything that happens at the UN? And by the way, any of this argument that they're pretending between the UN and you know, Israel is all part of the game. Those people are that the UN was founded by the Bolsheviks. Basically, it's all game. But these people are in a minute like so the Knights of Malta are a menagerial, like there has to be things have to go according to their liking. The Knights of Malta right, just like the ADL and the SPLC, their real power is hidden. You don't understand what they really are, what type of tool at, what apparatus they are and for whom until you see this and you say, well, what are they doing there? Well, obviously they're there to make sure that things are going to their liking, for Israel, for the banks, for the international fucking cult. There you have it. Careful study of recent ADL and SBLC bulletins will frequently, but not always revealed precisely which dissident groups and leaders are being utilized and promoted promoted. I'd like to see that list to collect names and symbol dossier's on perceived or potential threats. Now they have the Internet for that. I mean this was in the early two thousands, so they did then too, but not to the capacity they do now. The I think this might even been even out before. I don't think this is twenty twelve. I think this is out before. Was it two thousand and six and the budding young YouTube appeared? The ADL and SBLC give a big build up to their own controlled agents so as to give them credibility the other. In other words, the average person will assume that because the ADL and SPLC happened to be attacking an individual or organization that somehow that is somehow proof that the individual organization is legitimate. What have I been saying? Right exactly?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: Oh, the ADL was after Elon, so Elon must be let them the good guys. Oh my god, they're telling they're calling Mike Glover a terrorist. He must be a good guy. Oh, they took down Alex Jones yet again because he can't maintain his credibility to save his goddamn life because he's such a lunatic. He must be a good guy. Oh, they deep platform some other dude who just came back with like a even stronger platform. Because that happens. Oh, look, Spotify is attacking Joe Rogan. Bullshit, bullshit, that's going on over here. Something's happened. Look like at a message or something anyhow. Yes, they must be a legitimate because they're being attacked, just like Trump must be a legitimate And he was only able to do so much because they were constantly putting pressure on him for the last four years. For those first four years, he had no choice. He had a lot on the country. Otherwise it would have been even worse. Right, that sounds exactly like the I'm glad we he's dead now. But just think of how much worse it would be if he didn't get the shot. Oh he's dead. How much worse can it get? Oh he would have suffered more? What the fuck is the matter with you? As evidenced by the IDEO and SPLC attacks, Yes, they think that. Oh they must be legitimate if the ADL's after them. Those who affiliate this is how stupid like I mean, we got to get rid of our Gothic Germanic mind a little bit here and start thinking like the treacherous sons of bitches who are trying to murder us all the time, because until we actually get it through our heads, we're gonna constantly, continually, and it's getting a little old now fall for the same fucking tricks, like stop being so goddamn two dimensional with your thinking, step back, look at the situation and ask yourself, how does this serve their goal? Don't think of oh good, we're getting into We're getting traction. DC's a panic in DC. Come on, man, brother, fuck up. They own your entire world and your entire perception of that world and the money, the fake stuff that makes it go around the bullshit. You're in an artificial system. You're in a goddamn globe. I don't care if what shape of the fucking universe is, or the or the or the world. The thing that you're stuck in is either a snow globe or a goddamn ball, because there's no way getting out of it. The way we're app the way that we're thinking right now, we're just going around in circles around that thing. We're not moving forward. We're just we're a hamster around a damn wheel thinking that we're getting somewhere. Okay. Those who affiliate themselves with such trust operations do so at their own risk, right. They also turn on people in the pages of the Judaics God which see to be within. So look page sixty seven, he's still talking about the book that you're reading, and what will happen? What the fuck is with this guy in the pages of Judis Code You got to be within. It's like all advertisements for the book that you already have, Like I already have the book. You don't have to keep selling it to me. We will learn much more about the actions of Soviet style trust intrigues on American soil. We will name those We will do all this. Why don't you just do it?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: Those who lead phony opposition groups. We will demonstrate that there has been a concerted effort to control or destroy genuine, grassroots American political opposition that threatens the power of Zionism and it's often uneasy allies in the global corporate elite. We will meet some of the more infamous media shills who haha, funny, dated, but that'll be fun. We use their influence to fame those who stand in the way of the internationalist agenda. We will survey the way in which traditional American political movements have been infiltrated and taken over subverted in their otherwise pro American agenda. How am I sounding out there? How's the audio? Because I did take the echo cancellation off and all that stuff? Am I doing? All right? I haven't played anything in the background, but I'm just curious if I need to flip it back on now that I'm not playing the audio. Lev see salty Nuts wants to join? All right, Yeah, hold on one minute about it. I'm not sure how long you've been on there. I've been looking at it, but give me one more second. Do you do to do? Oops? None of this is going to be pleasant story as it unfolds, but it is a story that must be told if Americans are going to reclaim their nation and their heritage. Jager Hoover the FBI and the enemy with it. And okay, so we'll start with that soon and then I get this out of here, get that out of there. Let's see if I how do I do this except all right, so I accepted it. Are you gone now or what happened? I accepted it? Good year, I leave. Hmm. I don't understand how this crap works. And I'll see you in here. Well, if you're out there, still come back when I'm on the other screen. I'm not looking at these things. They don't pop up and they don't pop up over the top of them unless I'm on this tab and I wasn't.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 1: And of course now I know. They don't even chime, you like with raw with a but that hell's the name of the stream yard. With streamyard, you get a you can keep an audible so that you know when someone tries to come into the broadcast, which is perfect because you're always doing something during a broadcast, so you don't miss that. All right, sounded good?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 1: Well, then you're not patient, salty, I've noticed that about you, all right? Moving back then, Jago Hoover, the FBI and the enemy within Ruby Ridge, Waco, Oklahoma City, the raid on the Indianapolis, Indianapolis Baptist Temple under the director under the direction of Attorney General John Ashcroft in the opening days of the Bush administration, and then the events of September eleventh. All combined to cause many pages who had been in longtime admirers the Federal Burea of Investigation to ask whether the FBI really is on our side. Of course it's not, it's never has been. It's for protecting the interests of the everything else, and that's federal, quote unquote federal. That's really not so anyway, when you're on a when you're gonna come into a broadcast, if there's a segment that's going on, it's just common knowledge that you would wait in the waiting room until there's a break, and then it would be an introduction to the thing. So if you leave before that, that's not on me. Just so everybody understands how things work, Right, If I'm getting through some material in the in betweens and the break and the times for breaks from that material is when other things would it be introduced, Right, So if you don't stick around for that, you don't understand that that's how it goes. If I've already moved away from that thing and I'm in the middle of something, I'm not going to see it and I'm not going to stop until I get through a certain portion of it. Anyway, and then I'll let you if I see you. But if you leave before that, it is what it is. You just I mean, it's like, it's not like you're like wasting energy by sitting in there. You're listening to the show anyway, So just come back. Just sit in there and be accounted for it when it comes and let me check. I'll check now, Nope, you're not. So there you have it all right back to it. The truth is that more than half a century the FBI, in many respects, has been working behind the scenes against the interests of the American patriots. Well, no shit, that's their whole object, that is their purpose and function. What do you think they were doing when they were gutting down in the middle of the street, you know, putting other lives at risk as they're shooting wildly, these g men, killing these people who were what were they doing. They were robbing federal reserve banks, because every bank was reserved at that point. So they had to make their point clear that this is how they enforce this stuff, right, they have to enforce their their their control and rule and all that over the thought people. So this is why g men were g men. It was more, it was more for the effect on the on the people than it was on the criminals. They're they're the example. But that's what puilts everybody else in check. The amazing thing is that it took so long for many Americans to begin to realize that the FBI has more often than not been on what might be loosely on what might be loosely be not messed up there, but might be loosely termed the wrong side. Of course, that is their only that's their only side. If you believe in another side, then you are deceiving yourself, and has effectively functioned as a domestic police state apparatus doing the bidding of the plutocratic powers that be. Yeah, like he did mention Waco. But that's the thing that happens more often and more common than you know, and smaller and greater amplitudes or whatever you wants say, however you say that. Notably, one former high ranking FBI official, Hey Teddy Ted Gunderson, has added his own voice to the cacophony of critics who have raised serious questions about the propriety of the FBI. Isn't but a suffaratende. Yeah, they've only been one thing. So they will take people who believe in the trueness of the cause and manipulate and use them. But they're a cover up operation, they're a blame someone else's operation. They're a enforcement operation. God forbid a seventy four year old man make a post on true social that they don't like. They'll murder you in your front lawn. Well, with all of this in mind, it is appropriate to recall a thought provoking editorial first published in the May nineteen fifty nine issue of a long defunct newsletter right that even then, almost half a century ago, reflected an ominous on ominous signs that the FBI was not necessarily all it was cracked up to be. I don't know why he's pussy footing around this. The editorial was written by Willis Carto, his buddy, the guy who you know Spotlight Magazine and American Free Press. This guy also later ends up becoming Michael Collins, Piper's mortal enemy, because he's apparently dying and you know, and he's not getting any help from Willis. At least that's with the broadcast that we can't we don't know whether or not it's legitimate. Had mentioned who was associated with Wright some years before he founded Liberty Lobby, the Washington based populist institution that published The Spotlight. I think this guy is also controlled OP. He just didn't know it. The Washington based populis institution that published The Spotlight, and which was itself crucified and destroyed by a federal judge who was a former ranking Justice Department official. Remember, just because they get attacked, Hey, let's use your own words, buddy. Just because it get attacked doesn't mean you're legitimate. More about which later is in these pages. But they're always called they're always considered anti scheme medic. Right, the Spotlight was anti scheme medic They don't like schemers. About the right editorial, Cardo said in reflection in two thousand and six, I wouldn't change a line. Here is what Cardo wrote in nineteen fifty nine. The Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Ford thinking nationalists have wondered with apprehension that well, sorry, many Ford thinking nationalists have wondered what God damn it. Many Ford thinking nationalists have wondered with apprehension, what might become of the FBI should its president Director GIEGT. Hoover retire. It has long been recognized by intelligent people that the FBI is potentially very dangerous. Apparently, nineteen fifty nine they still had intelligent people. Wow, mister Hoover himself has shown an accurate awareness of this. The fact that it is totally subservient to the President and to the Attorney General makes us so in the nature of things, for both of these for both of these men are in turn subservient to the ruthless pressure groups which elect politicians. Hey, you know what's funny. Hoover denied the fact that there was an Italian mafia for a very long time. Meanwhile, while during the same time frame he's he's enjoying getting told what horse to bet on by the same these, the same mafia, for his uh, for his uh, you know, his ignorance of them, He's getting uh, he's getting paid in certain ways.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: We must think our lucky stars that Hoover has shown an unusual degree of public responsibility and that he has fought off most attempts to use the FBI as a political weapon. This is such a joke. I can't understand why people try to make this an idiot to a fucking hero. The fact that he has been unable to fight off all such attempts. Dude, he's not fighting anything should make every count canscientious Americans soberly ponder what the future holds. However, the his what The history of Europe is abundant with examples of the way governments use secret police. The now non existent Gestapo, fuck off, the now still existent Checha Masad Anti Defamation League. You just said it all. I know this is his, not his article, but fuck this. Fuck this ship at Cheka of the Bolsheviks and the very much alive KGB of the Civil Union are two examples of what of the way that callous men used force to snuff out liberty using methods so brutal and vile that it takes a strong stomach to even read about them. Yes, they were very awful in Russia to the Russians. It must be admitted by all honest men that the FBI gives signs of drifting, drifting where that they were created to be an offensive force against the American people into greatly feared category of the state secret service, state secret police, without even the departure of mister Hoover. He's writing this in nineteen fifty nine. Isn't that when the CIA was quote unquote born? Like, what was the first when do they what was the birthday of the CIA day? Yeah, not true, because they're going to say that that was now, because that's they're talking to USS. Now, I'm pretty sure September eighteenth, nineteen forty seven. Oh maybe all right, so when was here? When was OSS forty two to forty seven? That's all it took and then they was went from USS to all right, whatever if you say so, sounds good. I thought it coincided with the what do you call it cultra like when the when the military intelligence got involved in messing with their brains even more specifically because now worthy enemy because guests who just won the World War and guess who already controlled our country at that time. So now now they're focusing in on us and uh using their all their powers and all their efforts to destroy us from within like a good parasite, mister. The gratuitous laudations he gave to the subversive Anti divis Oh yeah, he gave to the Subversive Anti Defamation League and the Communist Front NAACP. In his highly touted book Masters of the Sea, gave one warning of this process. Then the shameful conduct of the FBI in the despicable attempt in Atlanta to frame and murder five innocent patriots as a warning to all who might be too frank about the forces behind American style communism is a black mark which cannot be soon forgotten. Now, however, that an honest jury has acquitted one of the lads involved and the others appear to have been freed, the FBI seems to have suddenly lost all interest in it the identity of the real bombers. Could this be because its own paid agents L. E. Rodgers is the real criminal. Let me look at all the other stuff like Oklahoma City and again going through all that. The purpose of this editorial is not to bemoan the saddening loss of status of the FBI. They didn't It was just your perception. They never done. Nothing about their nature was ever different, the perception of them Jariant's body. That's what you're witnessing and experiencing. So much as it is to warn patriots, because this is the hubris of people, because they could never be wrong, right, So if something is different now, it's because that changed, not because they just weren't aware of what it was in the first place, isn't it. It's kind of a sickness, isn't it. It's like, oh, like that Berenstein bears bullshit. Oh it must be the world is trying to fuck our brains up, because it couldn't be that I just have a shitty memory. The hubris On people are ridiculous, man. I mean, if you see every other every other writing of a Stein or a Stein looks like a certain way, then you're just going to your brain fills in what it expects to see, so you probably don't even read the whole word. You just see Barrenstein and you go to Berenstein. It is said of Barrenstein, right, And oh my god, it must be the Mendela effect trying to mess with me. Yeah, it must be the whole entire universe is screwing with you, because you're definitely not just an idiot. And Looney Tunes. It was Merry Melodies before Marry Melodies, Tunes melodies, it was never t o ns. I recall this because at least in this particular instance, I don't have a shitty memory every other time. Yes, but I do believe at least in whatever alternate universe I was living in at the time. Uh, Starman was actually Dennis Quaid and not Void Bridges. But I don't know if that's true. It just for some reason that feels like it changed. But I don't know. Oh, let's see, they probably just looked alike back then when they were younger.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do do do do do do do do do do? Okay. The purpose of this editorial is not to bemoaned the sending loss of said blah blah blah so much as is to warn patriots and conservatives and quotations that we have unwittingly allowed the FBI to grow into a dangerous Frankenstein, which, in the hand uh far worse than those of mister Hoover could be, and unquestionably will be used to enforce the totalitarian dictatorship that is now in the final stages of preparation by the Invisible World Conspiracy. So oivese basically FBI, CIA, ADO, SPLC, MASADE, all foreign entities or anti American entities working to destroy us. All you need to know. They're just different names for different offices of the same fucking thing, handling different aspects of it, and it's all oi. Nationalists must begin to shed their awe of at least operated right because it goes through you know what I'm talking about, the power controllers, the ones who who made up money in the first place and told you that you need to use it and enforced it by gunpoint to make sure that you did. All around the world. Nationalists must begin to shed their awe of the once respected FBI, and they should begin to wonder what this what is in store for the country and the constitution after mister Hoover retired and the president of points a successor. For the successor must almost certainly will be far worse and of race editorial. In fact, as we have seen, the ADL FBI nexus went as far back as the years prior to World War Two, and at this juncture it seems appropriate to raise a disturbing question, did the ADL blackmail former FBI Director j Edgar Hoover. Stories about organized crime having a holdover Hoover have been bandied about in the national press, but the central role of the ADL of the Hoover blackmail caper was carefully ignored. Yeah, here's the funny thing about you know Oi Vase and Italian mafia usually always went back to an iva because they own all the end and you know they're they're the ones moving the drugs to get to them to hear so that the mob a mafia can do their thing. Like all of these criminal aspects, human trafficking, I don't think bootlegging is being as I don't see bootlegging as being a crime, first of all, but I don't drink alcohol either. But the whole the whole point is anyway, it was just another way of you know, selling something that was made illegal, and why do that so you can raise the price, especially when you're the one making the money off of it. Government, These are all things. These are all different, but it's like it's not separate from the entity beast that is controlling everything. It's just an aspect of it. So Lanski and all these other people like, where does it all go back to? Is it Italian's running it or is it they're co conspirators in organized crime who have deeper tentacles and the the financial system of the world that would say, I would say that because that way they can operate above the law in most cases, and any of the people who are working with them share that above the law status until they decide to start cannibalizing from within. Right, that's cool. Oh wow, this new toothpaste is working out. It's knocking off some stuff in my mouth. That's good, all right, noted author? And Okay, remember I know that's the wrong guy. I would take a vanity son. Not did Author Anthony Summers created a medius And when he alleged in a new book and on the PBS series Frontline, the organized crime boss Mayer Lansky, Oh, look at that blackmailed FBI chief Jaeggar Hoover. Man, did I call? I didn't even read that part? That's funny? With a supposed photo of Hoover engaged in homosexuality homosexual activity. Although such rumors about Hoover had been commonplace for years, no well known author had to affixed his own name to the charge. So he had the Roy Cohne syndrome. Remember the Hoover in the dress thing, that's what they're talking about. Citing numerous sources, some suspect a in virtually all of them unsavory, unsavory, Summers has claimed that not only Lansky, but also several others had access to similar photos which Summers is apparently unable to produce. Summers reports that none of none other than the former CIA counter intelligence chief James Jesus Angleton also had control of the Hoover photos. I think they were they hadn't they had those pictures in like freaking hustler. I mean, come on, as probably was totally doctored, but who cares? Whoever was scumback? Anyway, That both Lanski and Angleton were in possession of such evidence is quite interesting for one particular reason. Lansky was a longtime devotee of Israel and a financial angel of the Anti Defamation League. See the creation of Israel Lanski right there in the in the thick of it. Remember they were terrorist organizations in mafia that created the terrorist state of Israel. Lansky was a longtime devotee of Israel and a financial angel of the Anti Defamation League of Ben Abareth and a legally unregistered foreign agent of for Israel in his later years. Lansky even so in Israel. So let's talk about this for a second. Here's a weird thing about this cult is that with all the money that you make you are you are expected by your Sanhedron by your cahol. Two, when when told to do so, you're supposed to put your wealth into the agenda, whichever way they tell you to put it in. So if it's into the Anti Defamation League, difference into this other you know, front group or whatever your your your charitable contributions are expected. So in reality, it's it's still it's still a communist life system that the CAHL and the Sanhedron operate because it's all for the benefit of the of the Agenda or big you know, the the big uh. I don't want to say the big guy, but kind of like Mother Russia in a sense. But it's it's that type of attitude. It's all for the the goal that they have to take down all of mankind, so they will. You'll see this happening in a lot. These these uh what do you call these fortunes that they have go right back into funding more destruction of mankind. They don't sit stagnant in a in a in a vault anywhere, unless you're unless you're the roths Shelds, in which case I think they would even laugh at the fact that they were holding onto a bunch of paper that doesn't mean anything. Let's see Angleton, who will who while in charge of cover activities at the CIA, had been directly involved with Lansky with Lanzi crime. And it is okay, Angleton, who, while in charge of cover activities at the CIA, had been directly involved with the Lanski crime syndicate through the CIA's dealings with Lansky's drug smuggling allies. That's a long sentence in the course again and Sicilian mafia is there's your connection? Was also Israel's patron at the CIA. Angleton, who headed this the Israeli desk at the CIA, was the individual at the CIA who was closest to Israel. That's the name of the word closest. But I just made it into it so much so that he was often accused by critics of being co opted agent of Israel. As Angleton. We'll get Ingleton comes up a lot. Hold on, though, we need to do something. That's not what I was trying to do. Just put me back on this page, all right, we gotta do something here. I need to take a moment here. We'll watch a little bit of this while I go take care of something. America fad in fascism. Enjoy this for a moment, La congras. You don't have to worry.
Speaker 4: That's good because I work three jobs and I feel like I contribute.
Speaker 9: He works three jobs, three jobs. Yes, uniquely American in it. I mean that is fantastic.
Speaker 10: In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value. Gold stands as a protector of.
Speaker 4: So now we have a piece of paper which is evidence of nothing. Nothing.
Speaker 10: In the past, people were able to take their receipts the paper to the bank and get the real money, the gold, in exchange for the receipt. This limited the amount of money that could be printed, thereby protecting the purchasing power of your savings.
Speaker 9: You don't have to worry.
Speaker 4: That's good because I work three jobs and I feel like I contribute.
Speaker 9: He works three jobs, three jobs. Yes, uniquely American in it. I mean that is fantastic.
Speaker 10: In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value. Gold stands as a protector of property rights. Alan Greenspan, before he went to work for the Federal Reserve System, now, Alan Greenspan and the other central bankers want you to believe that the receipt the paper is the real money. This is nothing more than sleight of hand. It's a magician's trick because for them to maintain control over the government and the people, they have to convince you that this paper is really money, because that is the essence of their power and our powerlessness to maintain control over our own government.
Speaker 3: What happened to the Golden fortnox nobody really knows.
Speaker 11: When I served on the Gold Commission, I asked them to really, you know, do another potdit I remember it.
Speaker 4: Was fifteen to two, said we don't need audit the gold.
Speaker 11: It's supposed to be the American, American people's gold, and so we would like an accounting to tell the American people what is there.
Speaker 3: I've been told that the Federal Reserve has taken control of the gold as collateral for the dollars they print.
Speaker 4: They miss gold on their balance sheet.
Speaker 3: Happened to Federal Reserve, This private bank this gold in the battance sheet, and.
Speaker 4: They claim they're holding that for the Treasury.
Speaker 3: So that's what's private bank doesn't control the American gold. They could have taken all of America.
Speaker 4: As well as a possibility.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't the Congress stand up and say, where is the American people's gold?
Speaker 11: They're not audited.
Speaker 3: They control the money of America, and it's not all of it.
Speaker 12: There is no audit.
Speaker 3: Wait, doesn't the fall Reserve work underneath the Congress?
Speaker 11: Congress ignores their responsibility to do any oversight.
Speaker 8: The President really has no control, nor does the Congress have any control over this cartel. It just has the appearance of control.
Speaker 10: In the final analysis, the Feller Reserve bankers, with the help of the Democrats and Republicans in Congress, have swindled the American people. They have taken the true wealth of America, the gold, and given us a piece of paper in return, and again not a word from the press. These frauds are going to continue until Congress is no longer intimidated by the fellow Reserve bankers, and Congress uses the illegal authority to shut down the fellow reserve system and to stop this loss of our freedoms.
Speaker 3: Is there a moll that requires people to file a ten forty.
Speaker 4: Not explicit, but it's certainly implied, well implied by force. But is there a law I can't sign a law now, I cannot. But you know, if they think it's the law and they have all the guns, you know it's an authoritarian approach.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, well that's Queen a that's authoritarianism. That's not a country run by What do you think America is going deeper and deeper into becoming a police state? And if so, in what ways do you see that as a congressman?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think we're moving in that direction because there's not much we can do with that permission. The absence of a police state is that people are free and if you don't commit crimes, you can do what you want. But today you can't open up a business, you can't develop land, you can hardly do anything. You can't go to the bank, you can't go to the doctor without the government knowing what you're doing. And they talk about medical privacy that's gone, financial privacy that's gone. To own property that's essentially gone. So you have to get permission from the government from almost everything. And if that is a definition but police state, that you can't do anything unleist the government gives you permission, we're well on our way. This is something that people eventually I hope we'll get sick and tired of and say you know, enough is enough.
Speaker 10: I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies. Thomas Jefferson.
Speaker 8: You must understand the Federal Reserve is a cartel made up of the major banks in America, and they are the ones that are running the show, not the federal government.
Speaker 12: The powers that be behind the system, the financial interests, are able to exercise a dis proportionate amount of influence on not only the economic structure of the country, but the political structure.
Speaker 5: This would be like the ultimate reaching of government into our personal health lives, which would be unbelievable. And not even our government some you know, bureaucratic, diffuse, multi national, secretive government.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm, the hell did I just walk in on.
Speaker 1: Music and having to read the damn screen? Looks all that that's nonsense? Stop that? Okay, hold on, Wow, that's really good for a protein powder not bad. In fact, Ingleton is so revered in Israel that upon his death, several monuments were established in Israel in his memory. He only knows such public memorials to any American intelligence officer anywhere in the world. He truly was a devoted friend of Israel. The rev or, you know, another indication that these organizations there's no meaning between having a difference between what happens there and what happens here. Like it's pretty clear, it's been documented stated. People still don't get it. Who created what, what caused the Bolshevik revolution, the funding from here? What actually developed that allowed for the state of visual to take place, That all happened from here. So to think that we're somehow different, No, we were the first ones that are then creating other ones around. Ah, maybe not the first one because remember Bank of England. But they have no meaning anymore though all right, countries have no meaning. They're just conquered economic territories of the oive banking the relevant. Once you understand that your government and your politicians aren't doing anything but keeping you distracted while the real thing happens underneath, it starts to make more sense. It starts to making more sense with these Clendestine operations are doing and why they're doing it, and how they get away with it because there's no law, there's no rule, there's nothing stopping them. There's no checks and balances system for those who are the enforcers of said so they get to do whatever the hell they want because people, the people us don't do anything to stop them, and that's who has to when it becomes a tyrannical government. The relevance of this is quite provocative when one considers the strange relationship between jag Or Hoover and the ideal the Really, which has been a subject of controversy among anti communists for many years. Hoover's coziness with the IDEO, which is basically saying massad, became apparent when the aforementioned book entitled Masters of This Seat, the Critique of Communism, written by a Hoover ghostwriter and published under Hoover's name, appeared, and Masters of the Seat, Hoover's ghostwriter wrote. Some of the most effective opposition to communism the United States has come from Jewish organizations such as been a Bareth, That's a That's a joke. Most effective opposition to communisms and communism in the United States has come from Jewish organizations such as Been a Bareth, the American Jewish Committee, the American Jewish League against Communism, the Anti Defamation League, and a host of other Jewish groups. Ha ha ha. He just named all the people that there are communists. This, for obvious reasons, created a stir among Hoover's many anti communists admirers, who knew full well that the Ideal, in particular, it was rife with longtime communists, socialists, and Communist party line party liners. Hoover himself, whatever his failings, was not stupid and certainly no communist by ha ha ha is a fellow traveler. Bud, this guy, this fucking guy. So yes, as I as I read of other people's books, I have to stop them when they're acting like retards, are lying or just being stupid. When Hoover's book was released, signaling uh oh sorry, singling not signaling. When Hoover's book was released, signaling singling, goddamn it. Out the adel for praise. Many patriots are called that doctor Bellata Bella Dodd, now deceased, had told associates that during her days in the Communist Party USA, that when the party was short on funds or needed direction, the leaders of the adel ensconced in a luxurious suite at the walderff for Waldorf Astoria could always be relied upon for assistance. In short, the ADL, in league with the Soviet Kremlin, was propping up the American communist movement. One volume written by Robert Williams, a former Army intelligence officer, entitled The Anti Defamation League and its Use in the World Communist Offensive, explained in detail the ideals communist and leftist antics. Hoover's own where it goes? Yeah, Hoover's own connections to the Lanski crime Syndicate and its allies in the ADEL had been the subject of rumors for many years, well before Anthony Summers came along, since it was the ADL that was largely responsible for the establishment of the J. Edgar Hoover Foundation in nineteen forty seven. The Hoover Foundation's first president was none other than Rabbi Paul Richmond Washington, director of the EDL. Why does this not sink into people? Who really is an operation of our country? Country? As in territory, there is no government, there is no constitutional republic. They're just wearing the skin suit of it. Like I keep telling you, there are a bunch of little gas, little sodomite j's on a bicycle underneath that skin suit, standing on each other's shoulders to make them look taller. Hoover's long time associate, Louis B. Nichols, the FBI's Assistant director in charge of the Record and Communications Division of the Bureau, was the FBI's key contact with the ADEL when the ADEL helped orchestrate mask sedition trials against the key critics of President Franklin D. Roosevelt's foreign policy. Can you fucking believe this shit? America tried to rise up against Roosevelt and these pieces of ship we're getting?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: They there, They were then put in the position where they were having to had to fight for their freedom. Tell me that's not a round up. Nichols went on to serve as president of the Jiegar Hoover Foundation, but only after he left the FBI. Upon retirement from the Bureau, he signed an executive signed on as executive vice president of Schenley Industries and major lucre firm run by ex bootlegger and landscape associate Lewis R. Rosen Steel, about whom we will learn more later in this file. Remember, because the book hasn't started yet, Chapter three. The book hasn't started yet. He's going to keep telling us about what's going to happen in the book. In any case, the origins of the ADL are quite interesting. The organization's initial impetus came not so much from a desire to defend members of the Jewish faith generally, but rather Jewish mobsters. In the early part of the twentieth century, New York City Police Commissioner Thomas Bingham had begun an extensive investigation of organized crime in the city. By nineteen oh eight, Beingham was under fire and accused of being antisemitic. They had that back in nineteen oh eight, too, huh for pointing out the role of certain Jewish gangsters in organized crime. See what I mean, though, it's not because you're Jewish. You just happen to all be Jewish doing this stuff. You're not under You're not under scrutiny for being Jewish. You're in your scrutiny for being a criminal. I can't that semitic. No, it's not. It's what you're fucking doing. What is wrong with people? Hey, if you weren't killing children, you know, then you wouldn't be a child killer. Ultimately, Bingham was forced out of office, and organized crime took hold of New York City. One of the immediate beneficiaries of Bingham's departure. See this is nineteen oh eight. How far back did we lose our country? This shit wouldn't have happened. Why are they more powerful? What the fuck is happening? Nineteen oh eight? There was no there was no federal reserve. Yet this all hards back to that whole eighteen sixty five thing I've been telling you about when our country was lost. One of the immediate beneficiaries of Bingham's departure was none other than Monster Arnold Rothstein, Lanski's mentor and the undisputed Jewish underworld leader. Prior to the younger Lanski's rise to power, the source of the attacks on Bingham was a public relations committee formed by a corporate attorney named Sigmund Livingston. That doesn't sound irish. By nineteen thirteen, hey, look at the Livingston's committee had formerly incorporated as the Anti Defamation League of Benabareth. Oh, the early form of the Benagh Bareth awesome, I mean the of the ADO. Huh. That's interesting. So it was may have been Leo Frank's incident, but they were already he already had their own little thing in place here. So was that Hoover. So it was that Hoover was himself a beneficiary of adl largsse, a large portion of which came from the coffers of Lanski and his criminal syndicate. Hoover was also apparently a victim of its unsavory blackmail tactics, evidently through its financial angel Mayor Lanski and his organized crime associates. That author Anthony Summers would choose to ignore that author Anthony Summers would choose to ignore any role by the ideal and such a monstrous conspiracy is no surprise. And his own memoirs, Gary Ween, a former intelligence officer for the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office, has revealed that Somemmrs chose not to publish information that Ween provided him when Summers was writing a book later publicus on the life and death of actress Marilyn Marilyn Monroe. What Ween told Somers was this, It was none other than Mickey Cohen, Lanski's West Coast henchman, who had arranged for Miss Moreau Monroe to be introduced to John F. Kennedy. It's a coincidence Cohen hoped to obtain information about the then President Alec's intentions regarding Israel. Cohen had been close to the Israelis for many years, having run guns to the Jewish underground in Palestine to murder innocent people, maintaining an intimate relationship with the terrorists. Turned diplomat MANACOLM. Bigen later Israeli Prime Minister. Yeah, all criminals. It's a terrorist state to blay on humanity. Ween charged that Miss Moreau. When brah Ween charged the that Miss Monroe was murdered on Cohen's orders to prevent her from revealing the truth about how the Israelis were attempting to manipulate her relationship with President Kennedy. Miss Monroe apparently rebelled against Cohen and refused to pay to play his spy game. She rebelled against Cohen unroded and refused to play his spy game. In any case, Summers chose not to use this information and instead laid the death of Miss Monroe at the hands of President Kennedy and his brother, Attorney General Robert Kennedy. Clearly, Somers had no desire to upset the Israelis or their adherents at the ADL. As a consequence, If Somers had any knowledge of the Adel blackmailing Hoover, it is not likely he would have mentioned it for fear of becoming an ADL victim himself. Now, let me just say this, it's a lot easier to blend dead people for things, right, So you could say it was and maybe maybe there's some truth to this. I don't know that Kennedy's had something to do with it too, or it's exactly what this ween guy says, But it's not uncommon for the dead to be spoken ill of. When it comes to the treacherous jays, they'll do it to their own. They'll do it to people that they've blackmailed, and they'll do it to people that they've that they've framed. But they'll constantly use them as a as a negative example whenever it fits and serves their purpose. When they when they know damn well that they made it all up, that's that's the that's the level of treachery and wickedness of these people. The person innocent of these crimes be forever constantly put in a bad lay. Oh you know, like Germany, Yeah, like Germany. The bottom line is this, the incestuous relationship between the FBI and the ADL is a prime example. Oh look, incestuous. That means that they're that they're related. The FBI and the ad L so so closely related, it's like brother and sister. Is a prime example of how the enemy within has achieved a special status in American intelligence and law enforcement, manipulating federal agencies. He says, he says enemy within instead of saying hughes or oivese or you know, haberu schaaz or fucking Jews, he doesn't say that way. He says the enemy within. That's the uh, that's the code word for it's all the Jews, right, or it's the Jewish bankers, or it's the it's the Judaism itself, or it's the sad turn cult. I'll go with Saturn cult. Because all kinds of people are in this now, right. You've got all these freaks. You got the Roman Catholic Empire, you have the Fellow Travelers, the Masons. You have the people who are part of the clique, part of the bloodline of the cliques, or willful participants or bought off participants who are playing a very dangerous game with their own lives. Because you know, let you start playing with the devil, you know what I mean, manipulating federal agencies and private spoty organizations to advance its own agenda. Although to this day there are undoubtedly, undoubtedly good solid, patriotic I love how they do these stupid you know disclaim the elements inside the FBI and the Justice Department, of which it is the investigative harm. No no. As evidenced by no no, you can't have good You can't have good, solid patriotic elements inside of an unconstitutional agency. How can be patriotic and an unconstitutional agency? That's like saying there's good people in the irs. Doesn't fucking make any sense. The very nature of their job is to do harm, an unlawful, unconstitutional harm to people. There's no good FBI agent, there's no good ad L, there's no good CIA. Anything that's extra constitutional can't have good patriotic people in it. It doesn't. It's it's a contradiction of terms, as evidence by recent criminal indictments of a variety of hardline pro Israel elements. The historical record show is sadly that the FBI on the whole has been manipulated and used to a great degree by the enemy within. Hey how about this, how about they were created by them? Hey, how about maybe that's because that's our whole entire existence and our whole purpose. Jackass. In our next chapter, we shall review the sordid See this type of wording makes people still hold out hope. Oh, if we just get rid of these people. No, it's the fucking system that needs to go, because it's the system that was created inside of our own that is this parasitic system of erosion, and it's got nothing to do with our constitutional republic or anything that we think it stands for. Again, still just wearing its skin suit around as they roll around their fucking little tricycle in the rollers blades. In our next chapter, we shall review. Oh again, he's introducing chapters. This guy fucking sucks at writing for someone who wrote, who wrote a lot of books. In our next chapter, we shall review So it's like, instead of telling us what we're gonna do, just do it and save the words. In our next chapter, we shall review the sordid career of one man largely forgotten today, who perhaps exemplifies from his historic standpoint, one of the worst of the Judas goats. Okay, you could have just gone on with that and not having to fucking introduce it for our next guest. It's a book. Stop saying it like that. John Roy Carlson, the grand old man of the Enemies within the first notorious Judas Goat of the twentieth century. Okay, well it's eleven twelve. I have to be out at twelve with doctor Glidden, so by, all right, let's do this some other time. Shall we have a good day? Support your local ballbuster? All right, you know how to do it. It's all in the descriptions, have a windful stuff and things that I never opened this before. No, I didn't hold on. I gotta say hello, is if there's any helles to say? Probably yes, it just a scheduled live event. What the fuck is that? I already was live? He had Jack Nutt. The hell is there two of them? I bet you there's too. Yeah, these things are so weird, man, it making no sense anymore? Hey, what's up? Els? How good? I muted? I can still posit though? Right there you go? Oh snail. Resarch says, I've seen Berenstain bears printed both ways on vintage books and VCR tapes. It was a mistake at the printers or something, and they never corrected it with the public. Ah see, so then people really did see that, but it was their last name is as t A I n Right. Well that's funny because they did that because the printers did the same thing that we did. We just filled in what we thought we were going to say. So that's how brains work, right, They that fills in the blanks. It's making sense of the world around it. But it's up clash. Hey, it's good to see you, Alex. If only we voided harder those darn and demon rats, damn it China. Right, Yeah, that was very Alex Jones of you, sir. All right, well, uh let's see. Uh no, people could see it too, and see me staring at I'm looking at this thing apparently. All right, so there's all that, and then oh up here, you can do that going right there if you already have a walk over hearing things like that, and he goes like that, mm hmmmmmm. And of course if you're over here, oh I gotta read some of these two. There's more. There's more, all right, So let's get to Mandela effect was uh a pussy up. I'm convinced that certain technology has been used to manipulate time. I myself have more than one Mandila effect in my own experience. Hey, if it's a personal one, I'm just telling you the examples that they do are ridiculous. Now, if you're going through a Donnie Darko experience, then okay, obviously I'm not gonna deny that you are. I just hope I'm on the non tangential universe because I don't want to get wiped out when you decide to let the thing fall in your bed, you know what I mean? Who knows the level of technology being the being used to manipulate things, including time? I'm not Yeah, well, think about certain and giant magnets. Right, we're talking about reset, and we're all talking about how this is a matrix or a computer.
Speaker 9: Da da da da.
Speaker 1: It's a simulation. What do magnets do to hard drives? Huh? You just have to be what like epictatus and learn that things outside of your control should be seen as such and respond to without emotion. It is what it is, whatever it is. And the fed that video is awesome. Actually, oh okay, cool, you're talking about the one that I was Yeah, it is. It's a good video. I just you know, I like to be able to read the words on the screen because if we're going to be using this as a podcast, it's not gonna help anybody that they hear music. That's why I was like, what did I just walking on? You know, living with honor seems to be the secret key to everything you win, no matter what. If you can't see the light, be the light, right, that's that's really that's a really good statement. Until you're watching your family starving to death because of the scumbags around you, then it doesn't matter what the fuck you are. You gotta start fucking doing something, you know what I mean. And that's where we're headed. That's that's the whole problem here. We've allowed other things to get too out of control to what Now that's our that's our reality that we're facing, and they can't be philosophical. It has to be of the material. Something has to be done right, all right? Double salute? Bye? Oh yeah, and come back at noon, which is like forty minutes from now for doctor Gliddon. Ask your questions.