Speaker 1: This is the Olympic Files, and I'm Al and I'm.
Speaker 2: THEO, and this is Once upon a Time Part five.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to start counting on your other hand.
Speaker 1: Now, God forget it.
Speaker 3: Never mind, a little icebreaker for humor didn't work right there.
Speaker 2: That's what got it. Uh, Well, this is al. You and I are corporations because the United States is a corporation, and the state we live in, our respected states, those are sub corporations, and the counties within those respected states are sub sub corporations, and our cities are sub sub sub corporations. So what does that make us sub sub sub sub corporations? You and I with our capitalized letters on the our driver's licenses and whatnot.
Speaker 3: You and I, Well, people are I don't really think have a problem. They seem to have a problem with the United States being incorporated, like some Well we went through that with the two idiot brothers if you remembers. Yeah, and uh, and it's like, what's the problem with one of the definitions of the United States is a corporation, you know when it's right out there on Manta and Veroni. But besides that, well.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, see you see they had a law of college professor that told them that that wasn't true, and.
Speaker 1: We know they never lie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, but so people do have a problem with the United States being a corporation, and they do have a problem with themselves being a corporation. And the criticisms that were flimsy that were leveled against us and Randy at that time, we're really I mean, they came back with the one email saying, well, you know, try to take your labor to the stock market.
Speaker 1: It's like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: You know, that's that's something you said, you create the statements you want to debunk yourself, you know, don't bring that thing in here. I know we never said anything like that whatsoever. But we are and I guess and again this I don't get deep into this legal stuff, but as corporations, we're also what persons as well, and that comes from and that's the other thing.
Speaker 1: They said, well, what do you think it is Roman law? It's like, yeah, jerk, it is Roman law.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we were created men, men and women, not persons and not residents. Those are law legal fictions.
Speaker 1: So we're throwing right in there with corporations. Really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, now, again, I don't think anybody has a problem with cities and towns. I mean, you know, heck, I live outside the incorporated limits of a certain city. I see the sign every day. People do you know. They may not think about it that much, but you're a business, so you should. And that's why if Walter Bury is still out there doing whatever he's doing, that's why it makes sense that every every city or town or county should have an annual financial root.
Speaker 2: And I'm not a comprehensive annual financial.
Speaker 3: Report a caffer right, exactly, c AFR. Now the thing is, and I'll make this real quick and get it back to you. Just to give you an example. In my employ as a sports writer, after a number of weeks, I got friendly with another guy in a booth who was a lawyer from another town. No, not that a lawyer, yes, a lawyer. And I asked him and he was a good guy. You know, his son played, that's why he was there. And I asked him, I said, shouldn't every town have afer a comprehensive annual financial report? And he stood there for about twenty seconds and he could see I mean he processed, I mean he was running through his mind, and he goes, yeah, like he never thought of it before.
Speaker 1: He said, yeah, they should.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And I said, but here's what's so great. So before I could even say it, he turns me. He goes, but good luck trying to.
Speaker 2: Get it yep.
Speaker 3: And he goes, well, you're in the press, you know. I mean maybe you could. I said, but you know, it's funny, I said, I've just broached this with you. You never really thought about it. You have to say, there is I mean, they show everybody budgets, but they never show them the annual financial reports, you know. And I said, but then, what was the first thing you knew how they would behave? You know, they would go into a bunker mentality. Good luck trying to get it, sucker. I thought that tale was worth just kind of moving off the main storyline. So thank you for letting me do that. I hope you were so edified by a THEO and please, by all means continue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it's not just our city in County. Here's a quote from the first page of the chapter, the aptly named chapter bend over America, and this from the book The United States Is Still a British Colony by James Montgomery. Here's a quote from Montgomery. The United States is a corporation, which is a continuation of the corporate charters created by the King of England. The States, upon ratifying their individual state constitutions, became sub corporations under and subordinate to the United States. The counties and municipalities became sub corporations under the state charters. The United States is still a British colony. We are still subject to the King. The King declares our taxation will be forever. And okay, you want further proof. Montgomery went to his particular state constitution and for him, that being North Carolina. And he writes of that, he says, you have to continue to go back in historical documents and see if what you have been taught is correct. The following quote is from section twenty five of the seventeen seventy six North Carolina Constitution Declaration of Rights. So this from North Carolina again, and it says, and provided further, that nothing herein contained shall affect the titles or possessions of individuals holding or claiming the under the laws heretofore in force, or grants heretofore made by the late King George the second, or his predecessors, or the late lord's proprietors, or any of them, and that being in the Declaration of Rights seventeen seventy six North Carolina Constitution Montgomery Rits. Can it be any plainer? Nobody reads. They take what is told to them by their schools and government as gospel and never look any further. They are, of course quick to attack anyone that does not that does do so because it threatens their way of life. That rocks the boat. So it of course says that whatever they're signing in seventeen seventy six, it's not going to nullify the laws and the titles that have already been signed, that is, to the signed over to the King of Britain.
Speaker 1: Are you referring to the Declaration of Independence? Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yes, this seventeen seventy six. This would have been the same time.
Speaker 3: But the thing is that that was a nice little essay, but there was nothing binding to it. Oh you mean what the Declaration of Independence? Yeah, yeah, I mean we've you're referring to seventy six. My point is that it's a nice document, but there's nothing binding in it. It's kind of like a pledge if you will. So, in fact, it would have been better if that word the low of the land besides, rather to support the constitution. But again that was something that was put out there for declaration, hence the Declaration of Independence, but it had nothing binding. So I mean, the Brits looked at it like that's cute, Okay, great, you know, they rubbed our heads and said.
Speaker 2: Go on, yeah, yeah. And there's well as far as actually owning the land, Montgomery goes on, this is a couple of pages later. He says, there was no way we could have had a perfected title to this land once we had won the Revolutionary War. We would have had to have had an unconditional surrender by the king, and this did not take place. It's not what took place at Yorktown when we let the king off the hook. Barring this, the king would have had to had sold us this land for us to have a perfected title, just as the Indians sold their land to the king, or the eight Carolina Proprietors sold Carolina back to the king. And this is the key here. The Treaty of seventeen eighty three, you know, the one that King George wrote dictated the Treaty of seventeen eighty three did not remove his claim and original title because he kept the minerals. Oh okay, let me a couple more sentences here. This is key the Let's see, the king could not just give up America to the colonialist, nor would he. He would, in fact violate his own law of Mortmaine to put these laws in dead hands, no longer to be able to be used by himself or his heirs and successors. He would also be guilty of harming his heirs and successors. Hey, I refer to this a couple of shows back that you know, the royalty in Britain there weren't stupid. Long ago they wrote a law that prevented any week or under duress king or queen from giving away the keys to the storehouse, which everything in that storehouse was. Of course, it's due to be inherited by his posterity, and so they passed the law long ago to where no king and queen could do that.
Speaker 3: Well, it goes back to what we said earlier that the law of the world is business. It's mercantilism. Yeah, you know, it's not any of this stuff about like we said, you know, giving huddle masses yearning to be free a place to hang out. It wasn't like that at all. It was about new markets and it's about business. And I wouldn't even argue whether that should be the case or not, because it's been the case.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I won't get into what should have could have been. But that's the way it is, and it's still to this day. It's all about the money. It's not about freedom. The degree of liberty and freedom we have here is based on how much money you have. The more money you have, the freer you are. Would you agree or disagree with that?
Speaker 2: Well, in practical, every day matters, that's usually so.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think people with a lot of money have I don't hear them yelling about freedom and liberty and all this other stuff there.
Speaker 2: You you know, John, the Baptists are Gandhi or something, and they're they're really okay with monastic poverty.
Speaker 3: Well, in essence, we still can be that way to a certain point. We have no way of getting out of the system per se, unless you're rich enough to do that. So as long as you labor and you get paid slave wages, it's a question of how free are you in your mind? And I know that sounds awful, you know, psychobabble, but it is true. Don't get hung up on it because you can't take it with you and you're not going to be here all that long. So but it's all about business, there's no two ways about it. And that's what happened here as well. And if you think about it, what was Britain's greatest colonial tool It wasn't.
Speaker 1: It wasn't guns at the time.
Speaker 3: It was opening up countries to the markets the British East India Company, right, And also what happened here, which was mostly I think the work of the Virginia Company.
Speaker 1: So there you have it. I mean, that was the.
Speaker 3: Way they spread their reach. Then afterwards they sent in the military to keep things the way they were. I don't know is that Did you ever think about that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I would even wonder if you want to talk about a specific key that opened those things up. I wonder if you would point to the barristers of England as being that tool.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a progression here, you know, you're right, And I forget. I had an interview with some we went back and forth about it. Kind of kiddingly or tongue in cheek. But what is the progression. It's like open markets? What would come next? Open market? It's start, yeah, sending the bankers, sending the lawyers, and then create a government and an army.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so you're right, that's that's a necessary step. Once you get the power, you have to find a way of keeping it and making it as difficult as possible for peasants like ourselves to understand the damn stuff that they're right, because it's impenetrable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the lawyers they have to legally justify it, and then they have to hide the keys of knowledge, begin writing writing contracts in the byzantine language that the average person can't understand.
Speaker 1: Right, They produce nothing.
Speaker 3: They don't have any job unless somebody somebody's doing something, and I mean, I'm not I guess you know, Well, lawyer's a lawyer. That's fine, you know what I mean. But the thing isn't you'll every way agree. They've got themselves into a situation where you have to come to them to do certain things and that, and they wouldn't have any work unless they were people like ourselves, And so they write this somewhat arcane language. As you said, they set themselves up as a somewhat secret society, one that's more out in the sunshine than others. And they're just I mean that that the parasites are your rear end.
Speaker 2: And some of their language games that they play, you know, they set themselves up as a priesthood really with their language. But some of it is so pureile, so childish. It's like a game that a little child would play in the sandbox to keep others from playing with his toys. What I mean by that is they'll play these little linguistic word games or punctuation word games that are so so childish, and yet it works. Like for example, here's a quote from the same chapter by Montgomery after he writes the US Constitution is a treaty between the states, the geographic states, creating a corporation for the king, and then he writes in the he offers a quote later on. He says, in the below quote, pay attention to the large or capital S state and the small lowercase S state. The large capital S state is referring to the corporate state and its sovereignty over the small lowercase state because of the treaty. And then there's this paragraph from a court case where obviously this judge was hip to the whole deal, where he alternates. One moment he'll be talking about the lowercase s geographic state, the next moment he'll be talking about the upper case legal fiction district state. And this is from the court cases from it's Hamilton versus Eton from seventeen ninety six. So you see the little sunctuation games even they play. It's just childish, but it works.
Speaker 3: Before you move away from this, I want to go back to what you said about it's almost lawyers, right, or almost.
Speaker 1: Like a priesthood. Yeah, well, tell me something. How did this happen? All right?
Speaker 3: Think about a courtroom? Think about a church, all right? Who comes in in at black robes and everybody stands up, the judge and the preacher passed the priest. I mean, whether they have something on over that investment. But in black comes in, everybody stands up. Then you've got the certain levels you have. What would you call is it the north axe? Is that what they call it? I don't know. No, this is the sanctuary. I guess the northex is on the other end. Okay, they have the sanctuary where the again the pastor preacher whatever priest sits on top of above everyone, just like the judge.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: Then a couple levels down, which I think is kind of funny off to the right. Either have the choir box or you have the jury's the jury and that you know, And he had all these levels, and of course there's the pews with the chairs where he want to sit in and watch the proceedings. What in the world happened there that the two that those two scenarios are so so alike.
Speaker 2: On the website George Gordon dot com, that guy goes into great detail in a short little essay, and he specifically was he was in a contentious talk with a corporate pastor where he was telling the corporate pastor who was from Tennessee, He's he chided him because the pastor was trying to chide him Gordon first, and Gordon pointed out to him that if you are in the legal system of Tennessee, and he outlined what you just went through, only in more detail. He said, you are obeying that religious system. And yes, everything to a tea, even the bailiff is like, I don't know, the ushers.
Speaker 3: Something there's even further that's right, yeah, yeah, So you got to wonder why that is, But nevertheless it is. And what you had said, whether you knew what you said at the time about it almost being like a priesthood, I guess you could say it was a priesthood, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And it continues to be right. There are two things that Montgomery writes about in I guess it's mainly in this work of the two that the United States is still a British colony. Two things I wish he had gone into greater detail. He goes into some I just wish for at least for me, it's not clear enough. One of them is he states that in the eighteen forties is when the law of the sea admiralty came on to land through a series of court decisions in the eighteen forties that are now called the Insular Cases, how admiralty creeped on to land, and I just he explains it, but not enough for this dolt. So I wish he had gone into greater detail. The other thing that I'm looking at right now that pertains more to what we're talking about today, I wish he had gone into greater detail about this. For myself, there was something maybe al maybe you know about this. There was something that was set up, and I think it was set up even before Yeah, it was set up even when the probably when the Pilgrims landed or shortly thereafter. So this is before the revolutionary era. There was a small body of men called the Council of State that were set up to be advisors to the governors of the geographic states, kind of like you know, ancient Harry Hopkins types or Henry Kissinger types. It's weird. And they could not be any form of elected official. They could not be in the military. They had to be this totally independent body, and yet they're not independent of Britain. And I think they were made up of lawyers. But he spends a couple of pages on this, but I'm still not sure. Let me just give you a few quotes on it. He said, the job of the first Council of State was to make sure the governor followed the King's wishes, that the laws they passed had to conform to the King's law. Skipping down here, Montgomery says the Council of State still exists today, although it has been modified several times, and then he lists who could be in on this Council of State and who couldn't. No treasurer can have a seat. Nobody in the House of Commons, which would be the Congress, I mean the House of Representatives. No officer or regular in the Army of Navy, No Secretary of State, or Attorney General, or clerk of any court. Record. In the next page, Montgomery writes, the King continued to rule through this Council of State until several things were in place, namely his bank, his laws, and his tradition. The King succeeded by the acceptance of the American people that they were free, along with the whole of our history not being taught in our schools. Excuse me. The next change to the Council of State came at the conquest of this country, which is referring to the reconstruction in eighteen sixty eight. I guess he gives a quote here that says, even up till eighteen sixty eight in North Carolina, the Council of State shall advise the governor. But then he writes this, and this is the last paragraph on this after the Civil War, the conquest of America, you see, those that were allowed to be in the Council of State were elected officials under the seventeen seventy sixth North Carolina Constitution. It was unlawful. Oh, it was still unlawful for these elected officials to be councils of State. Why because the king could not trust the common man to obey him now that they thought they were free. After the Civil War, the Council of State was no longer needed to fulfill the public policy of the king. But the Council of State still exists today, it is just in a reduced capacity as far as the King goes. Now, the King had the Fourteenth Amendment, his lawyers in the government, his bankers in control of the government's money, and above all the greed that causes most in office to continue the status quo. So after the reconstruction and the passing that's so called passing of the fourteenth Amendment, the Council of State was no longer important. Apparently it's still around in some capacity. But I wish he was more clear as to who these guys were. I think he tries to be I just I needed more clarification. Clearly, this is an important little body of I don't know what you want to call them spies or what.
Speaker 3: We might be able to get in touch and get some clarification on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you know the thing is we talk.
Speaker 3: About the kings and such. Just to make one thing clear right now. If you think kings and queens or whoever are the crown heads of whatever countries in Europe are a feat, think again. They're going to come roaring back big time after their little masquerade is over. They've sat back in a loud their countries to go through this experiment, most of which is called social democracy over in Europe, but they still run the show. We laugh at Queen Elizabeth blah blah blah, but in essence, they are still on top of the pile. And those who sit in Parliament and in the Senate or wherever it is across the world, but especially as it is here and in Europe, they still hold the keys of the kingdom. And then they will come back out very obviously in a certain amount of time. And I'm going to just throw this out here now. It's not something that we can go into, but if you want to hitt on it, by all means, I've been just thinking about this and the one continuum of power as far as you can trace back, seems to me to be the Roman Empire in one form or another. And I say that because if you look at you Europe, to me, that pretty much is the heart of the of the Roman, of the Holy Roman Empire. And after Rome fell, I think it morphed into something else, which probably was the Romanist Church, and also with Great Britain. Then after that, who do you really have except the handoff to the United States.
Speaker 1: But it's not that again that we do our own uh you know, we do our own thinking.
Speaker 3: We're still at the behest of not only Britain and the Vatican, but I would say the Roman Empire in general, which could be that you could call it the EU. So I know that's kind of out there, but seriously, if you think about the one power on this earth that lasted as long as it did, even though like I said, it might have morphed into different shapes and it's coming back one last time, is the final Holy Roman Empire? You know, I would say, you know, it's Europe. You have any thoughts on that? In particular, it.
Speaker 2: Just brings to mind one of the more memorable images from that massive tome of Carol Quigley. And no, I don't think that Quigley was telling the whole story or anything like that. But it was an impressive work, and he did, of course reveal a lot of stuff. But he writes it was really captivating writing historical writing as well as you know, all of the things he documented. But he wrote, he wrote how he was trying to envision what the German tribes must have felt like when they came upon Rome just as Rome was collapsing, and he notes how and he talks about the next couple of centuries where these Roman tribes they even though they had come upon this crumbling empire.
Speaker 1: Of me, Oh you mean the German tribes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, I said, Roman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Germany, or when they came upon the crumbling room, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Visigoths and the various other ones they they they nevertheless were still so impressed with the Roman Empire of what they did see of it, that they kept trying to recreate it within their own ranks for the next at least couple of centuries. And they couldn't quite get it down, but they kept trying to copy what they had seen the vestiges of it was fascinating. Yeah that I had never thought of that until I read that by Quickly. But he's definitely right there. And but you know what, Yeah, humankind has been trying to at least in the West, has been trying to recreate the Roman Empire ever since then.
Speaker 3: In the West, I say this that we were let's see, it sits with us. I think it really doesn't. And we've gone through that because of the relationship that we have with Britain. It makes it seem like we're all that, but we really aren't. Again, Britain's elite in the city of London have just kind of sat back. It doesn't not matter to them that they aren't credited with this awesome power. And if you take a look at the families in the United States generationally who have run this place and certainly have grabbed it lock Stock and Barrel in the twentieth century. I mean, look at Rockefeller, Carnegie, those families. It doesn't matter that nobody's paying attention to them. I mean, they're true professionals. They know they run the show. At least they take their orders on this side of the pond, and they get things done and they don't mind that they're not out there in the limelight.
Speaker 1: That's really where it's at.
Speaker 3: So, like I said, they're consummate professionals and they don't need to necessarily have their names in the paper and whatnot. But they certainly have the money and they know exactly who runs it and that's.
Speaker 1: Enough for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this country is run by on this, like you said, on this side of the pond, by the dynastic clans like the Rockefellers, Melons, DuPonts.
Speaker 1: Just a few others, Yeah, Carnegie Ford, the.
Speaker 2: Pews, and there's just a just a mattering of others. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So so that's where we're at. We're at the last I guess, in the final throes of whatever this is around the world. It's gonna it's gonna eventually come back to the Roman Empire, if it's the e whatever you want to call it. They're not gonna get a hair harmed on them. They're still running the show, and then they eventually will come back out when we get what was promised, doesn't.
Speaker 1: That's this new serfdom.
Speaker 3: So our role in it has been to expedite that, and we've done that for a century and By the way, what I said about the Robert Barons grabbing power, they had that going into the twentieth century, they had already started on trying to make policy. If you in so many sectors of American life, and certainly as you progress through the twentieth century, you can see there's less and less congressmen and senators who haven't been bought. And to this day, you might get a rookie that comes in there, doesn't want to play ball, doesn't want to do what DC does. Then we'll stick around long. So we have no government per se. We just have a body that looks like it's a political process, but it is not.
Speaker 1: And but ahead you want to say something.
Speaker 2: To yeah, if you jogged my memory about something that I was just reading about. And actually this is in the other James Montgomery book, A Nation Defeated in Victory, where he provides you mentioned fewer and fewer congressmen who were willing to stand up and try to stop the takeover of the robber barons. In the first half of the early stages of the twentieth century, when the robber barons were sealing the deal passing their Federal Reserve Act and the Income Tax Act, if you know, if you can call that having been passed. There are quotes, really poignant quotes from congressman like Lindbergh's father. Of course, who's Charles Windberg senior?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And there also two others who oh man. One of them was Congressman Louis mcfatick, and another one was Senator whatever else you think about him. He was right about this, Senator Huey Long. Those guys were railing against what was going on. Oh they you know what it was. They really got up in arms over the nineteen thirty three at Thinking Act by FDR Us the Long and McFadden did. And you know what, guess what happened to both of those guys. They had some really mysterious deaths. Obviously Long was obviously assassinated and McFadden was probably poisoned. I know Eric Phelps thinks that, yeah, he probably was right.
Speaker 3: Interesting too, because Yui Long I really liked Smedley Butler. That might have seen that could have been a marriage made in hell to assert. Yeah, but Long respected Butler, and there may have been a thought in Long's mind to get him to become his running mate.
Speaker 2: Well, Long was a legitimate threat to FDR to take the presidency from him. And you know, even in that mainstream movie called Kingfish where John Goodman played Huey Long, they even imply that they actually imploy that FDR had some kind of a hand in the assassination of Huey Long. You watched that movie, and that's what you come away with.
Speaker 3: But I mean, he wasn't a threat to FDR. He was a threat to the power block that supported FDR, which.
Speaker 1: Is Wall Street exactly. Yeah, And that's.
Speaker 3: Why that whole deal. I think we spoke to this before. If not, you know, it's been a long time. You and I are both aware of it, so we kind of forget to whom we've not spoken this. But this whole thing about Wall Street supposedly throwing a coup, trying to raise an army and then have Butler lead that army down on Washington to throw out FDR, to me is total bunk. You know, I've gone through enough of it with other authors and Butler's own papers. To me, what this did was it was a ruse that and jondered a certain amount of sympathy for Roosevelt because they knew what was going to happen. The power brokers knew what was going to happen with FDR in office, and they didn't want any threat to that. And at that time, let's say that they could not manipulate the elections as well as they can do today or even fifty years ago, so they didn't want anybody to rock their plans. And the Kingfish might have seemed to have been a problem for them, and that was eliminated. But I mean, I would just say that FDR obviously didn't do anything that he wasn't told to do, and he certainly was Wall Street in his early life. I mean the guy, both the Roosevelts and the Delano's both were Wall Street through and through.
Speaker 1: He when he was a lawyer, had an office downtown in the Wall Street section.
Speaker 2: So as you yourself have even noted before, I think you came across a reference to this by Fletcher Proudy that the British may have off FDR himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in fact, its ironic. In the wee small hours of the morning, I couldn't sleep and I just took a look at that, and I'm gonna put a link up to that because that states the case clearly. But it's interesting, yes, that there's a thought that he was either assassinated, well something he committed suicide. Let's just put he was off and there's enough reasons why he could have been. And this goes back to what we had said that the record showed that Hoover was originally desired to break the Banking Act on the people in his lame duck period of presidency because at that time presidents didn't take over till March, not January, so Hoover had this lame duck ninety minute ninety day period and they wanted him to do it, and he was like, no way, and they really had less of a grasp on him because he was going out the exit door. So Roosevelt didn't want to do it. Hoover said, I'm not doing it. So FDR got the pleasure of breaking the Banking Act to the United States. Also, it could have been that he didn't have the stomach, Okay, the two Adam Baum explosions in Japan, of course, in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, And if he didn't have the stomach for it, as we had sent a couple of shows back, Harry didn't mind, and Harry went ahead and did it. So yes, I mean, assassination is the game, and of course we don't have any in the United States because they're always lone gunmen running around it and it's it's baloney. So yes, there is some thought that that Roosevelt was did not die for organic reasons, a cerebral hemorrhage. And then that goes back to the story about grim Eco being sent by Stalin to take a look at at his his body in State and we're like, no, no, no, don't because if you had a cerebral you would show certain signs.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's it.
Speaker 3: Now there's another thing too, where I think you wanted to go and your points well taken about some of the senators, congress people even into the fifties. We talked about the Cox and Hares commissions that we're trying to find out what the heck the taxis and foundations were doing, and they were thwarted at every turn. But going back to what we were talking about about the United States in his final stage, we're being used and we're going to be thrown away eventually, but not before our money, our lifeblood is absolutely drained from us. What do you think the jobs are? What do you think the corporations went, and then eventually they're going to get us into another war, kill off as many people as possible, and then there'll be no more United States as we've known it. There'll be no seven hundred pound gorilla on this planet. It won't be China and it won't be Russia. At that time, everybody's going to play ball and be nice. So but going back to this whole situation about draining out the lifeblood. We think about where our tax money goes, or some of it, and we understand that the Federal Reserve is a private bank. But the Tea Party, for instance, who finally, I guess, along with Glenn Beck that jerk. I guess they finally came upon the fact that that is the case, that the Federal Reserve is not federal, no more than federal expresses. And they think that they got the keys to the kingdom now because they're gonna go ahead behind Ron Paul and they're gonna throw out the Federal Reserve. And they don't understand that nobody messes with the Fed. We said that before you mess with the Fed, you're dead.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: Ron Paul can make all the nice noises he wants to, and every four years he doesn't go anywhere with this, and the time in between the presidential elections he makes a lot of nice noise. Nothing ever gets done except he gets re elected in his district. They'll re elect that fart even when he's been dead ten years down in Texas. Now, it's not it does not end with the FED. Isn't that where you were going with THEO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really nice that the patriot types have finally caught on and found out about the FED. And they're right in as much as they go there.
Speaker 3: But you know, you don't mess with the money. You never mess with the money and get.
Speaker 2: But okay, so congratulations, folks. You've scratched the tip of the iceberg. You found out about the FED. Do you want to know about the rest of the iceberg? Do you want to know what's actually under the water? Because the FED is connected to and subordinate to the British Exchequer, which is a part of the British Crown, And the Crown is not the king. The Crown is the corporation of bankers. I guess would be how I would explain it. But here's a quote from James Montgomery about the FED and the British Exchequer. He writes, what I will show you next will shock you. I made brief mention of it in Part one that taxes paid in this country were under treaty to the King of England. How about if I told you that the law that created our taxes and this country's tax court goes back in history to William the Conqueror. And to further help you understand the below definitions. The the Exchequer is the British branch of the Federal Reserve. Here are Here's a definition from Ballentine's Law Dictionary. Exchecker. The English Department of Revenue a very ancient court of records set up by William the Conqueror and intended principally to order the revenues of the crown to recover the King's debts and duties. It was called exchecker schacarum from the czecked cloth resembling a chess board. Oh a Masonic reference there which covers the table. That's from Valentine's Law Dictionary. This is from Blacks Law Dictionary, fourth edition. Exchecker that department of the English government, which has charge of the collection of the national revenue, i e. The Treasury Department. This from Bouvier's Law Dictionary nineteen fourteen xchecker in English law A department of the government which has the management of the collection of the king's revenue. And we are under that. Let's see, Oh, how is the word exchequer is still used today? Here we go in Britain. The exchequer is the Federal Reserve, the same as our Federal Reserve. They just changed the name here, as they have done many things to cloud what is taking place, hoping no one would catch on. Who wrote the Federal Reserve Act and put it in place in this country? Why bankers from the Bank of England with their counterparts in New York. And then there are some very telling quotes, one of them again from Congressman McFadden warning about all of this. And McFadden he was naming names. He is in this quote, he's naming the specific names of the banksters contemporaneous to this and part of this swindle. And yeah, they they like you just said, you don't mess with the money powers. They you know, look what happened to even Jesus when he did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, three days.
Speaker 3: They after throwing the bankers out of the temple, they got him before pilot. Yeah, now that is symbolic, and it had to be done. There was no way that that should be avoided. Understand But and you do I know, but it just seems it's symbolic. It is absolutely symbolic that that would be the particular party, if you will, that would be used to expedite well, actually I guess it happened on time, but to facilitate let's put it that way, his crucifixion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, real quick. And McFadden in his quote here after he names these banksters. He even says here he says that these guys, he says they were recently in the pay of Great Britain as chief Economic he says, and it's quote that these banksters are in the pay of Great Britain. And this was a quote decrying the nineteen thirty three Emergency Banking Act. Yeah, McFadden, man, he had guts and discernment.
Speaker 1: How rare.
Speaker 2: You don't see that anymore in Congress at all.
Speaker 3: Again, you might have that one particular person, maybe a few, but they get marginalized. If you do not play ball, you don't stick around, you'd be ostracized, you'd be rend powerless, and then eventually your constituent constituency won't re elect you.
Speaker 2: Or you'd be killed like McFadden was.
Speaker 3: Well, well, I think they got most of that nasty business out of the way, wouldn't you agree?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, But going back to the crown, we're not talking about the crown. I mean, the crowns stands for something. What do they call that a schenectady or something like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, an Well, no, it's it's an item that stands for something else. Yeah, what is that called that? Oh? Metonomy?
Speaker 3: There's autonomy, and then there's the one I really like it looks like synecdoch but it's no.
Speaker 1: It doesn't. It starts with an s.
Speaker 2: Well, like to tease. Never mind.
Speaker 1: Oh that's another one too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, please, you know how many times have you used that in conversation in your lifetime? But we use it as an item that stands for a much bigger entity. So the crown as well we're speaking about is a crown that is a corporation and takes care of financial matters. Uh, and the like is especially back then and at his house in the city of London. So it isn't the Crown like like James Bond would say, you know, for Country Crown, whatever it was, Godden Crown. I don't know when he just had relations. But that's what we're talking about. And you can look at up and see that it stands for something other than the King.
Speaker 2: And Queen and Montgomery and the Eye man go into that. I just I don't have that particular page.
Speaker 3: And you know, there's some people who really love to get into this kind of thing. I guess they probably accountants as such. I don't know, maybe well lawyer certainly don't want anybody to know about this, and of course they go back and forth. You know, we talk about the informer in Montgomery as if they're dead.
Speaker 1: They're not.
Speaker 3: But there are the two individuals who've come upon that have done the most amount of research, most recently and are still accessible. And because of that, I mean, the story goes that I never they didn't look for me. I look for them when I came down to my final realization in my search to find out the way things really are on this planet, and that is this. Could it be that the whole story about the United States is in math, not the whole story, but I mean a good part of it, which has brought us to this very thing that we're doing.
Speaker 1: Once upon a time.
Speaker 2: What I find interesting is that those two guys, at least for the most part, were recent, independently of one another, as I understand it. And and yet, and what does the what does ancient custom call for? Specifically scriptural ancient custom calls for? You need if you're going to attest to something, you need two witnesses. Well, we have our two witnesses.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And if people you know it's this has met with a great deal of animus, I guess you could say, but if you have an open mind, if anybody out there has ever wondered why certain things don't seem you know, it's like going through public school, Uh, you know, you have this thing called the electoral college. And you know, as a kid, I raised my hand and said, teacher, does this mean that we really don't vote directly for the president? Right? And I mean the teacher, not being you know, not trying to be anything except available to answer your question, was subject to the same brainwashing.
Speaker 1: Is like, well, let me see same thing.
Speaker 3: With lobbyist teacher, Why do they have lobbyists on the hill. Wouldn't that be called bribery anywhere else? And it's like, well, let me see, well, our history is full of it, but we just kind of dusted over and walk away, you know. And after a certain amount of time I got tired of doing it. I had the dubious blessing, if you will, to have been born early enough that I heard and I saw stuff right after World War two in Korea. It started then and I couldn't figure it out.
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 3: So, I mean, some of that stuff was still around, But I mean, you go around in your life, you're not going to find too many people that want to share that with you.
Speaker 1: So you just forget about.
Speaker 3: It and go on till a point comes when either you just say I don't care, or you know what, let me take a look into this.
Speaker 1: And that's what we've both done.
Speaker 3: And like I said before, the problem with the Americans is they've been propagandized in the believing they can't be propagandized. Now, we were to tell the Tea Party that this fed goes back to Europe, to the international bankers, and that we're really being we're still paying tribute to whatever crown you want to talk about, And they'd laughed themselves sick, the idiots, And that's a great example of having partial knowledge is worse than having no knowledge at all. They just think that Ron Paul is gonna throw out their fed and everything will be good again. Oh man, Never in your life will you ever see it. It is impossible for that to happen. So you know, can I just share two anecdotes real quick?
Speaker 2: Oh all right.
Speaker 1: You'll appreciate them, and I think you know them both.
Speaker 3: But I think it should be brought back out and we're not gonna explain it right now when people are gonna laugh themselves silly. But I'll tell you what it is, the truth. Deal with it as you may. One of them comes from the Informer himself, when he wanted to expunge himself from the irs. He had written, I mean a lot of people do it. Whatever A lot is compared to the population. The total population is a small, small fraction of a percent, but it does get done. And I you know, God bless him, good for them. But you got to watch when you mess with the feds. So the Iye man went ahead and got himself out, furnished the documentation, you know, crossed the ts, dotted the eyes. But he stated that he didn't like the response he got from the irs. You thought it was a little ambiguous, so he was not going to bite it, thinking that it might have been a baited hook.
Speaker 1: Instead, he filed paperwork with the nation state known as the Vatican.
Speaker 3: Yes he did, and then the Vatican sent it to the Attorney General of the UK and said get him out of the system, and they got him out of the system. Now, if you believe that to be true, and you should, what does that tell you about the power in this world? Financially it Otherwise.
Speaker 1: We're not talking about said the letter.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm assuming he still has it. But when we spoke and we did that on air years ago. The documentation, again, it's like reading a phone book, but you got to do it if that's you know, the goal is.
Speaker 1: To get yourself out legally. Now.
Speaker 3: The other story comes from a missionary who has a sister that's an academic and was attending a conference in Austria and asked her sister, the missionary person if she liked to come over, and she said yes, and so she had to find things to do when the conference was in session, and I believe this was in Vianna, and she availed herself of what was there in a palace like setting, but.
Speaker 1: There was a library.
Speaker 3: And her statement to me was, after she got done looking through what was there, she said they had every tax us tax code book.
Speaker 1: In the world.
Speaker 3: And she said, all I can tell you is that from the time I was there, which wasn't much, and from what she looked through, she said, it was very obvious that the United States taxpayers paid They financed the Marshall Plan to reconstruct Europe after World War Two deconstructed it.
Speaker 1: So that's all we're.
Speaker 3: Talking about, is the financial ties that this country has. We're still paying. We'd never stopped paying taxes or tribute to the powers that be. That's all there is to it. So, you know, to say that you're gonna get rid of the FED is crazy. And you remember, don't you when I had that interview with with Bill Still who was talking about how powerful the FED was. This is in back of his book The Money Masters, right, yeah, and you remember, you know where this is going, and he's talking about how the FED is so powerful blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: But here's Still and this is back.
Speaker 2: In what Oh, no, he did the Jackie Gleeson thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he.
Speaker 3: Says to me, well, you know, he goes, well, well, George Bushell will take care of that. This is the sun and I and I said to him, but what you've said is true about the FED. I don't think George's gonna do to a whole lot well yet probably you.
Speaker 2: Know, that's when he did the Hamama.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, you know, people think they got it down, but they can't get the whole thing through their head. They stop at some point because either they choose not to go any further, well they just can't. You know, it just doesn't process. But it's the truth. That's the way things are. And as you said before, I mean, the reason we have admiralty is pretty much the way things started from the very beginning with the Phoenicians. You needed something to control commerce.
Speaker 1: On the waters.
Speaker 3: We had law of the law of the sea, and then the law of the sea was brought in on land called admiralty. I mean, that's the history of world commerce in fifteen seconds.
Speaker 1: Your thoughts on that the yo, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think it needed to be a particularly stringent law because when you're on the sea, you're alone and far away from your government, so they made it peculiarly hard, I think. And then of course when you bring that back on to the home, to the homeland, then hey, you get this.
Speaker 3: What we have?
Speaker 2: What we have now, this is onerous lot.
Speaker 3: The problem is it is hard, and we're gonna have to wrap it up. So I'm gonna give your last shot. You got about a couple of minutes. Would I would think you would agree that our struggles here as those people who are born in the United States of America, you want to be the man and woman, the flesh person that you are. You'd like to be that alone, but you're born in this system and as a result, you'd have to deal with that other persona that you do have. And this is what we spoke spoke about at the beginning of the show. There is the reason why on certain documents your name appears in capital letters. It is not a style choice. It is legal, and that is the other part of you that belongs to the corporation. Whether you want to call yourself an employee of a slave, of whatever you want to say, but that's the way it is. And you you try to live your life without being crushed by the other PERSONA. And as I think we can see now, it's it's becoming tougher and tougher to come up for air, and it's going to be that way. And I would assume that the only way that this can lead, the only place it can lead to with what's happening with us right now and will continue at an accelerated rate, is a financial collapse to make everybody sit up and pay attention to the new Motherland.
Speaker 1: And that's I'll.
Speaker 3: Call it a day for myself there and they'll throw it to ethea close up if you would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, the ugly reality is the constitutional republic that was this country ended in eighteen sixty eight, and we the little people, you and me and Joe Blow and Sally Housewife. Since nineteen thirty three, we have had the legal status equivalent to the brickmakers, to the brickmaking Hebrews in ancient and Sayeroic Egypt. Unfortunately, I have all the facts in front of me proving this.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, why is it unfortunate?
Speaker 2: Well, if you know what, like you say, sometimes the news just just as so good and.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You cannot accept it just it doesn't make it untrue just because you can't accept it. I'm sorry to report that's the way that you know. The only difference is though we have had more toys to play with, but we it legally, we own nothing and our money is worthless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this whole system eventually will be revealed for what it really is.
Speaker 1: It made me another twenty years. I mean, who knows.
Speaker 3: We are we premature in trying to forecast when things happened. But the bottom line is, and I think really this is where we stand, and that is if you want to know the truth, this is it. You want to get caught in illegalities and all the obfuscation, fine, The point is the way we have seen our land is not as it is. Not our fault, but it's not as it is. And people right now are thinking, geez, something's wrong, but I will blame it on the other party. As long as they stay there, they'll never realize who is behind the curtain, and that in fact, there is somebody behind the curtain. So we'll wrap it up there, we'll pick it up. This is almost going to be the next The next audio will be kind of like part B to this. As we conclude this part five and THEO anything else or can we get out of Dodge.
Speaker 2: We'll get out of Dodge.