Speaker 1: Oh, you shuck on my toe.
Speaker 2: I would love it if the sequel actually had merit. That's the Ben and Skin show. He's keavin, he's piste.
Speaker 3: A right with with Efan, with our show your goal ruling in you, except with silver Sweet pursuing it. Tundled out Shaw shank through the sewer. Kid, Now what chill in at the eagle? Yeah, we're doing it. Three o'clock on the dock. Got a habit for my house, a goat status. Howard starting to get craddic shows that up bolt applied like a rabbit, tuned in, zone out.
Speaker 1: Crank it up beat the habit.
Speaker 4: I won't hang out with her friends rocking it on the radio.
Speaker 1: My home boys.
Speaker 5: Talking on the radio. It's time to to just swalligin.
Speaker 2: Oh we all radio friends. It is good to be back with you. Last time I saw you, guys, it was at BFD. Damn, Oh my god, that's right.
Speaker 1: A long time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I immediately after BFD, I took my family on a vacation, and I had heard Skin for years talk about turks and kkos. For a while I worked at the embassy there, so turks and kkos. How would you describe where it is. It's you know, on the far eastern edge of I don't know if it's technically the Caribbean. I think it is, but it's kind of the northeastern part of the Caribbean, Okay, say, I would describe it as So.
Speaker 1: I've never done anything like that. You know.
Speaker 2: Look, I have three kids, and it's hard to travel with all those kids.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think God wants you to take kids on vacation and talked to him about this sort of thing. It's expensive too, but you know, like we'll go to We're not rich, and so we'll go to like Port Ransas. We'll drive nine hours to the Texas beach, you know, to a Texas beach, and we'll look in at brown water with all the seaweed on the shore.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you can drive your cars and trucks on the beach. Look, kids, it's the Gulf of America, the sewer of the water world. You're sitting right next to a pile of stinky seaweed. And yeah, it's one hundred and seventeen degrees and someone's f one fifty is parked within three feet of you. As you look out at the beautiful brown water.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Man, I want to go there right now, beautiful brown shark infested waters.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know, so I was like my kids though, as they got older, they don't care. They don't you know, they they don't know. They're just like, this is great. We're at the beach. I can build a sandcastle or whatever, but we're my nicest place. I can look at my phone and yeah, exactly. In my mind, I was like, I wanted them to experience like that beautiful blue water that you see in movies or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: And so that's what they have in Turkey. Kicko.
Speaker 2: So I was hosting a charity event and they were doing one of those auctions and one of the auctionable items was somebody's airbnb at Turks and Caicos. Amazing, and so I was like, man, I've been at a million of these auctions, sometimes I'm hosting them, and you see these incredible things go up for auxy. This was for a Cornerstone, an awesome charity in the Northern Urbs, and uh, I was like, nobody's bidding on it, right. So I kind of look out in the audience. I'm on the stage, you know, and I look at in the audience to my wife, I'm like give her the look like, hey, we should bid on this. It's like pudging that chalkdaw commercial looking at the way trishy guys are doing that? Are we doing this? And you do the fingers down And I kind of step over to the side. I maybe even text her and said let's win this, like let's go get us.
Speaker 1: And so we bid on it and we got it.
Speaker 2: Just because I'd heard Skin talk about Turks and Caicos. So the day after BFD or whatever, they're in short order thereafter, I jumped on a plane with my family and we went to Turks and Caicos. Now when we got there, uh you know, I mean immediately My two youngest kids are seventeen and fourteen, and I thought maybe they would start to mature, like my oldest son who's nineteen, who's just a pleasure to be around because he's like an adult. Yeah, but they're not there yet, right, and so they're sibling rivalry. They're fighting with each other. It just seems like a blood feud. Is your son did he just finish his junior year and your daughter just finished her ninth grade year?
Speaker 1: Eighth grade. Eighth grade, she's going to ninth grade.
Speaker 2: So is high school out in Solina is? Yeah, twelve, So they'll be in high school together. They will be in high school for one year, Okay, and he's already resenting that he might have to take her to school.
Speaker 1: Everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but anyways, I'm like, there were some also some interesting things about this. So my wife is super frugal. God bless her for that, because I'm the opposite of that. Yeah, but you know, she grew up her family. I've mentioned this before. I have so much love and respect for her. Sweet mom, Rest in peace. She's past, she's no longer with us. But she raised three kids does a single mom in Oklahoma City and her my wife's dad was a pos. He left their family and go started a new family on the other side of town.
Speaker 1: And so her mom just had to.
Speaker 2: Figure out a way to get these three kids through life by herself. And you know, she would take them to happy Hour and they just go eat Nacho's at a bar.
Speaker 1: Kids would have a great time. They had no idea, they were poor.
Speaker 2: And then her mom would say, on the way out, let's see who can steal the most rolls of toilet paper with that kid caught. You know, they would do like things like that, go to eat dinner. All right, But my mom had a wonderful childhood she never realized. But because of that, she's very frugal and thank god, or we'd be completely broke because I'm the opposite. You guys, ever, go steal toilet paper from like the brass tap up there and prosper. So I believe it much like your dad's skin. The great Jerry Wade who says, look, you can't save money on vacation.
Speaker 1: It's not a good investment.
Speaker 2: I mean, a vacation is not a good investment, no matter how you slice it. Like you guys have gone in big vacations. You went to Italy, absolutely right, and like you go to Italy, that's incredible, But you can't figure out a way to do it on a cupeon it.
Speaker 1: You just got to commit to spending a bunch of money.
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, yeah, because that's I mean, you don't want to have to stress about money. You're supposed to enjoy where you are, enjoy all these new experiences. Just don't think about the money. Think about that later, maybe five years later.
Speaker 2: There's no return on that other than fun. Yeah, and so the second that you're spending money that is not well spent, then it's like, well, there's no sense in trying to like, you know, nickel and diamond, because then you're actually wasting the money more than you would if you went all in.
Speaker 1: So that's my logic. That's exactly right.
Speaker 2: And so my wife and I, you know, we just look at this from different angle points. And you know, me, I get busy with stuff and I'm not focused on the details of this. She you know, she handled every aspect of it. She planned everything, okay, and so there's a way that she tried to save money on this trip that almost broke my back.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So at one point she says, I make the bold proclamation that I'm like, uh, you know, I'm just bringing ten black T shirts in a bathing suit. Yeah, you know, that's fine. I don't need to even I just don't need to take very much at all. I don't even care. We're not they're not doing anything fancy. We're not even going to dinner in a nice place or anything. I'm just T shirts and a bathing suit. And she goes, yeah, that's the plan, Like we're all just going to go carry on, and I go, okay, great, we're going to carry on.
Speaker 1: So we're not going to check bag.
Speaker 2: So it's going to be a cheaper way to go, right And so I'm like, okay, So she's saving money, but I'm on board of this. So she goes, I got you a backpack for the trip? Hell yeah? And I'm like okay. And I see it and it's literally a suitcase that you can wear on your back like in high school and you'd put your entire locker in a backpack and just to hurt you by the end of the day. It looks like a slightly above average sized suitcase that has backpack straps on it. And so I'm like, all right, well, yeah, why not. Are you sure this is carry on?
Speaker 8: Sez?
Speaker 2: I don't think the airport will let me carry this on? And she's like, yeah, yeah, you can carry this on. And so coming up next, I'm gonna tell you exactly what happened as I took the largest backpack in the history of mankind into air flight. And I'll tell you that in just about three or four minutes. Don't go anywhere. The second half of the story is next listening to the Ben and Skin Show. I've just returned from a summer vacation with my family. We went to Turks and Keikos, and I'm recapping things. And my wife is very frugal. She likes to save money, and God bless her for that. And so she has me in the biggest backpack you've ever seen. And I am a giant torsoed person. Like I think I'm six', three but my legs are normal. Length, okay SO i TAKE i have a long. Back if you've ever noticed this long back rogers and. So And i'm a huge mountain pear shaped. Man and so WHEN i where a tiny, backpack my wife likes to make fun of, me like the one that has one of little camera equipment and it's like a Little nike.
Speaker 1: Bags it looks ridiculous on, you.
Speaker 2: Ty and so this thing was a giant suitcase with backpack straps on a giant. Back and So i'm, like all, right AND i end up packing that thing to the. HILL i probably. OVERPACKED i overpack WHEN i go to, places and SO i REALLY i didn't realize how big it was Because i'm very large until it WHEN i first started carrying it into the. Airport my back was. Hurting i'm, like, god this this is. Heavy it's like a normal it's like an above average sized suitcase with backpack. Straps and so we walk in AND i was, like, well, wait why are why are you bringing rolling? Bags she, goes, Well grace AND i are checking our. Bags i'm, like, what you only do carry on only if everyone is carry on, only if everyone is checking back then everyone.
Speaker 1: Checks if anyone checks, bags everyone checks.
Speaker 2: Bags, yeah because you defeat the purpose you're waiting no matter.
Speaker 1: What my carry on bag has rollers on. It, okay just, right so you could have checked.
Speaker 2: It but, no they had big suitcases, okay oh no female, Size like we're taking like it's not good.
Speaker 1: Teamwork, Yeah food you're going to be And, ben you gotta. Prepare that's.
Speaker 2: Exactly everybody take a picture of you at the giant.
Speaker 1: Backpack.
Speaker 2: NO i don't think this is the first Time max has ever disappointed. Me so So i'm, like, hey look WHY i tried to explain it to, her, like, look if anyone checks the, bag we all check, bags and if none of us, do, like that's the way to do. It, otherwise why AM i carrying a suitcase on my back right, now this is. Uncomfortable what was her? Explanation she was already she already tried to save money by having us go park at the. Airport And i'm, LIKE i don't we don't even know what gate we're gonna get dropped off, at like we'll just get a service out, there like, yeah we're trying to save nineteen dollars and, so Uh, so, anyway we're waiting to board our, flight And i'm super nervous because my wife also doesn't care about like what group boarding group you're? In, oh, dude so we're. In my wife is the last person on any plane she's ever been. On so it's, LIKE i don't. Understand you got us in group six and eight out of eight, groups and first of, all our kids are in eight and we're in.
Speaker 1: Six we're not even in the same group.
Speaker 2: Somehow AND i have a giant suitcase on my back like they're gonna, say, Hey i'm, sorry you got to check.
Speaker 1: That like the plane is, full Like i'm gonna have to go fighting for space and over.
Speaker 2: It and so our plane is boarding right next to another plane that's, boarding AND i can barely understand what they're, saying and SO i think they call group six for our. Flight and so you know what the worst thing is is when people are standing in a line blocking the group from getting into the. PLANE i loudly start questioning all of their. Behavior you, TOO i never understand why someone who's not turn it is stands and blocks the.
Speaker 1: WALKWAY i don't get.
Speaker 2: It, Right like it's group three, boarding but the group eight people are blocking the way from. Everyone and SO i am pissed off about, that and SO i tell my family follow. ME i just heard our group, called and we're panicking Stress And i'm walking with the biggest suitcase AND i turn around to make sure they're behind. Me and what happens when you turn around with the giant backpack or knock somebody?
Speaker 1: OVER i like hip.
Speaker 2: Checked somebody with my. BACKPACK i didn't even NOTE i felt, something BUT i just kept. Going in a Small asian, Lady max, GOES i apologize for, you like you smash somebody with your? Backpack AND i was, like and they, go where are you? GOING i, Go i'm getting on the. Plane they just called our. Group he's, like what group are you?
Speaker 1: IN i was, Like i'm in group.
Speaker 2: Six he, goes they just called group three and it was the wrong.
Speaker 1: One it was the wrong. ONE i was going to the wrong.
Speaker 2: One SO i almost knock somebody, over And i'm carrying this giant suitcase on my, back which is way too, Big LIKE i am going to need to go to see a. Chiropractor like my back is jacked now because of this. Thing then they finally got to group. Six did they make you check it? In so we go to group six and we're, like all, right kids get behind. Us so we'll go check in as group, six and then we'll kind of get on the other side of the velvet. Rope and then when our kids break out that they're in group, eight they're not going to separate the kids from the, parents, right so they'll just let them get. On and so that's how it. Worked but you didn't have to check your, bag SO i did not have to check, it, RIGHT i did not have to check it. Out they're gonna, say, yo this is too. Big Cat rogers. VINDICATED i don't think they ever really got a. Change SO i was blocking. It that's the thing about me being so, big you couldn't.
Speaker 1: See, yeah you already look, smaller, right, yeah, like, like, sir you need to check yourself. In if it was.
Speaker 2: My son wearing the BACKPACK i was, wearing it would have looked like someone carrying a. Boulder they would be, like you can't bring that on a, Flight like we're gonna have to regauge the how much weight is on? Board, anyways that is the first of several different stories That i'll tell about this great adventure To turks and. Kkos all, right coming up, NEXT, Kt we're going to take you to The Hollywood.
Speaker 9: Shuffle, well you also returned from vacation claiming to have had a new top five FAVORITE tv show of all?
Speaker 1: Time what is it? Next? MAN i had so much time AT.
Speaker 2: BFD i know we're far removed from it, now but this is my first time on the air since. Then and it was so nice to meet so many of you out there at that incredible. Concert thank you to those of you who said, hello was so so very cool to get to visit with so many of. You thank you for making The ben And Skin show a part of your daily. Routine we GOT kt is going to present The Cubby hole coming up. Momentarily he's got an author who's caught his. Attention we'll get. Things skin is tracking at four. O'clock we'll go around the sports at about four. Fifteen but right now it's time for this juicy.
Speaker 10: News Hot, god stay out top in the, shovel.
Speaker 11: All.
Speaker 9: Right. Ben you also said as you returned from vacation that you found a show that's a top five favorite show for, you.
Speaker 1: WHICH i, said what it's a bold. Claim there's a bold. Claim what do you got for?
Speaker 9: Us all?
Speaker 2: Right SO i kept having people THAT i. Respect it happened like three, times people WHO i think are, smart people who typically recommend good things to, me kept recommending the Show. Mobland AND i had not heard anything about it prior to, this but all of a, sudden it's, like, hey you got to Watch. Mobland you got to Watch. Mobland it's On Paramount AND i didn't know anything about, it and then QUICKLY.
Speaker 1: I found out some things about. It do you guys know anything About?
Speaker 2: Mobland by the, WAY i, do because it's been recommended to me a. Bunch AND i started to try to watch, it AND i REALIZED i don't Have Paramount, plus AND i just gave up and rolled over into a ditch and passed.
Speaker 1: Out paramount's problem for, me it's just.
Speaker 2: Everything's so exhausting to try to figure out if you have, it and then you pull up your homepage on your SMART tv and there's twenty five options and it'd ask you to log in with one your thumb on a. Remote it's, LIKE i don't even know what it is or IF i have, it AND i don't want to be around.
Speaker 7: Anymore Is mobland With robert De niro playing two different.
Speaker 1: Characters That's Alto.
Speaker 2: Knights oh, okay and THAT'S i think A max, product AND i will watch. This mobland Has Thomas hardy and it's a Guy ritchie Thank Tom. Hardy, yeah, yeah so So Tom hardy is the star of. It it's Got Pierce brosna in it And Helen. Mirren those are the three big guns in this. Thing AND i, decide you, know when you're gonna be on a, plane you're gonna be stuck on a, plane that's a great time to truly try something and watch. It, yeah because a lot of Times i'll watch a show and if it doesn't grab me or, Whatever i'm.
Speaker 1: Out.
Speaker 2: Yeah BUT i downloaded nine episodes of this to get through all the flights and everything to get where we were. Going and, HONESTLY i binge watched it so hard THAT i didn't even want to be there. YET i was, Like i'm, happy stand up plane on the. PLANE i got. Through and then the tenth and final, episode the finale Was Sunday. Night Tom hardy is great in, This Pierce brosn's awesome, Minute Helen mirren is.
Speaker 1: Amazing is it modern?
Speaker 2: Day, yeah it's modern, day and it is JUST i think it IS modi, yeah, yeah, yeah it's modern. Day and keep this, going, yeah, going BECAUSE i get some on. Here, yeah, okay all, right we're gonna carry this. Over don't go. Anywhere in about three, minutes we're gonna get to the second half of this story About. Mobland definitely something you should you should. Watch it's really, good all. Right mobland is A british crime. Drama it's a television series about Two london crime, families The harrigans and The, stevensons and they're engaged in a violent war that could ruin lives and crumble. Empires the series was written and created By Ronan bennett and it Stars Tom, Hardy Pierce brosnan And Helen. Mirren Harry. Desusa hardy is the main. Character he's a street smart fixer for The. Harrigan so that's this is what's interesting to. Me anything that involves a, Fixer i'm. In, yeah you, know you go back To Winston.
Speaker 1: Wolf he's a.
Speaker 2: Fixer he's a fixer or a cleaner or a cleaner the other. Guy there was another show In showtime With Ye Leave.
Speaker 1: Shreeber, yeah you're talking About Ray. Donald this is WHY i wanted to carry this Over.
Speaker 2: Fixer like anything that involves a, Fixer i'm into this. NOW i want to get to what you have to. Say some, no, no YOU'RE i want to hear what you have to. Say BUT i just wanted to bring this full. Circle some people are, Saying, okay this is it's a Guy ritchie. Series some people are, saying all, right this is, badass sophisticated, filmmaking, suspense, tension, gunfire all those. Things other people are saying it's a stale gangster story with nothing new to. Offer so for, ME i freaking loved it and the acting is phenomenal AND i can't recommend it.
Speaker 1: Enough but not everybody feels that.
Speaker 9: Way so On Rotten, tomatoes THE tv shows now, too seventy six percent for both critics and the.
Speaker 1: Audience, okay, okay.
Speaker 9: Although for The apple show that you guys watch Your friends And neighbors eighty percent from critics and, audience.
Speaker 2: Even after the. Finale, YEAH i haven't seen, it SO i don't. Know what did you think of the finale of Your friends And? NEIGHBORS i liked. IT i would have liked it more if they hadn't made it just to make sure there's a second.
Speaker 1: Season, okay what was the part THAT i, guess, well it's too, Well.
Speaker 9: I'm not going to spoil. It I'M i just fragmented, Now, Yeah i'm not going to spoil. It mobland when it was picked, UP i knew something about. This when it was picked, up it was or when they were working on, it it was supposed to be a prequel To Ray dongovan On.
Speaker 1: Showtime what do you mean it? Was Ray dongovan was On, showtime, Right, yes it. Was it was not going to be In, london yeah it. Was that's that story was supposed to be a prequel To Ray.
Speaker 9: Dongovan and then they got close to it and they're, like let's just make it its own?
Speaker 2: Thing is that, Right, okay graped? It, okay Was Guy ritchie involved in it back? THEN i know that Because Guy, ritchie if you don't, know he was married To. Madonna they had kids, together and he was a big deal in kind of the late nineties early two. Thousands in his breakthrough movie Was lockstock And Two Smoking, barrels and then he was such a big deal on the indie. Circuit he got big budget and everyone wanted to be in his. Stuff so then the next movie he made Was, snatch And Brad pitt was in, it and he, Was, oh it's The British tarantino and he was In BUT i kind of lost track of the stuff he was.
Speaker 7: DOING i just he always has boxing and some type of theft in his, movies, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's it's It's british crime.
Speaker 1: Stuff.
Speaker 2: NOW i don't know about the boxing, part but that. WAS i, mean the fighters In snatch were certainly a. Thing and he's super stylized very you.
Speaker 9: Know and because it's cut from the cloth of, SHOWTIME i imagine it'll be really good and tuck the end of season two and then that will make about seven seasons of.
Speaker 2: It we all agree That Thomas hardy's freaking amazing, Though, DUDE i think this is his best, Work, honestly, man he is freaking good in The and to be With Pierce, brosnan WHO i think.
Speaker 1: Is pretty damn, good this is.
Speaker 2: Good and it's a different character for him And Helen, mirren who's like at the, top you, know in terms of female. Actresses she's Boner. Patrol, hey, man that's somebody's great. Grandma, wow you're. GREAT i don't think she ever had. Kids i'm just saying. HYPOTHETICALLY i don't. KNOW i was thinking she was too.
Speaker 1: Hot.
Speaker 9: Yeah there's also a gallon the show Called Jasmine. Jobson that's a good, Point katie.
Speaker 1: The actor or The Jasmine. Jobson uh, huh that's a funny. Name.
Speaker 2: Jobson Pierce brosnan was really great in that Last soderberg MOVIE i just, saw which is kind of the same. Thing it's Like British it's Not british, gangsters It's british super, intelligence like their version of THE cia or. Whatever what was that called Black box or something black something or.
Speaker 1: Other damn. N he was great in it. Though Bird. Box.
Speaker 9: Nah If ben will give me his paramount pass, Word i'll probably watch all how.
Speaker 2: Much this paramount costs BECAUSE i was almost fired about last. NIGHT i, mean you, know you don't want to know IF i have A hulu there's no. IDEA i didn't Realize english people did, this but they say yeah a. LOT i didn't know that they're gonna they say when they're talking, yeah oh yeah right yeah, yeah just without even the RIGHT i thought it was gonna be right guvna uh. Huh and it was, Like i'm gonna head down, there, yeah have a go then, yeah, yeah a lot of yeah yeah, cool you do that, too, know, yeah, yeah you know What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying you. Know another one.
Speaker 2: Is really they'll say really at the end of seff, yeah well you take it over that? Really, YEAH i actually do. That AND i just learned all this from spinal.
Speaker 1: Tap everything sounds smarter in that. Accent it's.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous it's not right unless It's nigel And David Saint, hubbins and it doesn't really sound as. Smart AND i keep HEARING i keep hearing the YEAH i have a go then yeah yeah, yeah all right. There it is highly. Recommend Mob land. Incredible apparently no one else has paramount but. Me it's pretty good, though all, right coming up next, again we're gonna take us in things Skin weight is tracking all. RIGHT i got a couple of, things including this amazing bet that people are doing involving THE.
Speaker 1: Wnba we'll do all that.
Speaker 2: Next hope that you are following along The ben And Skin show on social media all of our, show you, know our, show The ben And Skin. Show we have our own show accounts On, instagram On, facebook On, twitter and then there's even A facebook group called The Freak After party that we'd like to engage with our with our. Listeners and then of course ninety seven one The eagle has social media accounts as. Well we, love, love love interacting with you and connecting with, you so please be sure to follow us on to. Socials we'll get into some sports coming up here, momentarily but.
Speaker 1: Right now start for this.
Speaker 3: Skin Is, track another edition of things skin Is tracking.
Speaker 1: All, Right thank.
Speaker 2: YOU i have multiple Things i'm tracking right now AND i just want to rapid fire hit.
Speaker 1: Them first.
Speaker 2: Things, first do you guys Like molay walk? THEM i don't know what that, is all? RIGHT i think that answers the Question molay is like some about the. Sauce, yeah not, REALLY i don't like it. Either it's, like, uh you'll see it With mexican food and it's almost like a not chocolate but kind of like a brown chocolatey kind of, sauce but it's not a. Dessert and a lot of times it's served like a masa thing of some, sort And i'd never really liked. It like there's some aspects of quote unquote Authentic mexican food THAT i just don't f.
Speaker 1: WITH i don't know what masa is. EITHER i don't know what any of these words.
Speaker 2: Mean masa is like corn, stuff, right like uh like uh, tamales like that's like a massa, bait like That mealy stuff that's that's like, massa, Right and SO i had never really ft with. It and my, wife you, know her mom is From mexico and does a lot of Out mexican.
Speaker 1: Food but, uh my wife doesn't like it.
Speaker 2: Either so that gets me off the, hook, right all, RIGHT i never have to mess with Molay. Man we went to this quote unquote Authentic mexican food, place.
Speaker 1: Which even that there's a lot of variants there.
Speaker 2: There you can go to like street tacos that are a dollar a taco and don't cost. Anything and it's Authentic mexican, food or you can go to a nice night like it was, liked, say this is what they would serve In, monterey like, ponchos like ponchos, exactly like you go To monterey to one of those nice resorts and you raised the flag and you run to the. Toilet so, anyways we went to this place in The design district called Uh Carlos, Elegante.
Speaker 12: Yes cousin Of Sabado. Higanti is that? Right, Nope, okay it's a show. UNSION i used to sell. That how did you sell On? Francisco It's, Grundy.
Speaker 1: It's Next Saturday Night. Live it's pretty. AWESOME i want to do a television.
Speaker 2: SHOW i want to do a period p where it's like two thousand and five and it's been Selling mexican television. MOSTLY i was just trying to get us on the, radio and then ALSO i would put in some.
Speaker 1: Orders can you imagine been having to Sell mexican.
Speaker 2: Television imagine the way that they talked about, me like The mexican you, know Green gold broad this guy sucks. Man so we went to this place and you, know we're looking at the. Men you're, LIKE i don't EVEN i don't even know what to. Do, Man there's like all these, options And i'm confused by. Everything so there's a thing called The Elegante. Experience so they just bring it all, out, right we know that you're confused by the. Menu we'll just bring you all these. Courses trust. Us so they brought out The molley AND i could just see the look on my wife's face like a. CRAB i Hate, molay and, dude it was.
Speaker 1: Spectacular it was so.
Speaker 2: Good it was like less chocolatey on THE i don't know if they call it gravy or sauce or whatever they call. It and then their masa had brisket in the middle of.
Speaker 1: It we're looking At moley's sauce.
Speaker 2: Here, YEAH i feel like you've seen that, before, Right mexican for the, restaurants like never ordered, It LIKE i never order. Menudo, yeah you, know there's tongue and there's, brain AND i don't know which is which lingua lingua linguist tongue AND i think menudo's or brain or, yeah so there's certain THINGS i never messed.
Speaker 1: With i'm, like you, Know i'm, Good oh that's, brain and.
Speaker 2: Play your, cards, Right, yeah it spend enough on dinner if they have any. Left so WHAT i want all of you to do in the next week IS i want you to go somewhere and Try moley and report back And i'll see if any of you have a good molay. Experience, no all, right here's one of my favorite TRENDS i saw on.
Speaker 1: TikTok we give you so many assignments and you never.
Speaker 2: Do there's a group of guys that every every W nba game That angel rees, in they bet fifteen thousand dollars on whether or not her first shot is going.
Speaker 1: To go, in and they always bet against. It and they had won five in a. Row, OKAY i, think have you seen this all? This, Yeah and so they.
Speaker 2: Put themselves on TikTok as they're watching the beginning of the game and they're all pushing each other and she goes and every one of her layups hit the underside of the.
Speaker 1: Rim and they just start going.
Speaker 2: Crazy and so they were on a heater and SO i lost, track but they had made seventy five thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars on straight.
Speaker 2: Games, wow just betting, again because you guys have watched her, player, Right she's wild, yeah she can't make a. Layup, no she's like she's this kind of reduces one of my old time favorite. Players but she sort of liked the Female Moses malone where he would get eighteen rebounds a game because he'd just keep rebounding his own shot and going.
Speaker 1: Back up with. It as he's just like a bowl in.
Speaker 9: There when we're, sorry when we're AT, bfd there's a little basketball goal set up by the buses wearing we had.
Speaker 1: To go up for a group.
Speaker 9: Pick, Yeah AND i made a couple of, shots and Then woody from The Morning show here like he looked over AS i just clanked, one and then he called me Angel reese AND i was, like you missed the first two. Shots i'd Take, clark BUT i didn't know that she was known for. Clanking apparently she, Is.
Speaker 1: Yes she. Is she's a low percentage. Shooter now that.
Speaker 2: SHOT i was standing right next To woodie when he said that to, you and he, said you didn't just miss, it like you hit the top of the backboard and then it bounced out of the parking lot like it missed.
Speaker 1: Everything oh where were you on the first? Two just swish? Today? Hold, yeah the first two were. AMAZING i was, like whoa, kat where did this come?
Speaker 2: From All? Right finally and one more Thing i'm. Tracking, OH i just got an update from our Homie John. Lindstrom he, said the mole At El viccino next To Burger, schmirger WHICH i ate there not too long, ago, uh he, said is. Incredible AND i can tell you That El veacino place is. Fantastic maybe it's A, vesino it's V E C I N. O It's East, dallas right next door To Burger. Schmirger and That Burger schmirder, place that's the place KT's there that's supposed to be the best burger in town or one of. Them i'm telling you it's so it's on, fire, dude, boy yeah we uh if you so they opened it, three you better get there at two. Thirty you are going to wait in the parking line every time so far that if you hang around and go.
Speaker 1: At seven you can walk right. In is that right WHEN i was?
Speaker 11: There?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Uh but, Anyways Burger, schmurger we did we did, this, well we did this while you were.
Speaker 1: Gone uh in one?
Speaker 2: Week guess how many pounds of meat they sold in one week Burger.
Speaker 1: Schmurger, yeah you got the. DATA i got the, data AND i threw.
Speaker 2: It At katie And christina and they couldn't tell if they were freaked out or. NOT i want to hear bins. Again, Okay so they did really. Well guess how many pounds of meat they sold in one? Week SO i would think a quarter pounder is probably the average size of a, burger, right this is our. Logic, yeah a quarter, pounder AND i would say that they would do, UH i don't.
Speaker 1: Know they're opened every, day seven days a. Week, yeah but not for.
Speaker 2: Lunch they opened it, Three, okay they opened at, Three SO i would say they would do two hundred burgers per, night so two, Hundreds so that would be he's not using a pen one hundred, pounds, right so right, now two hundred, hundred two hundred quarter pounders would be.
Speaker 1: Twenty five.
Speaker 2: Pounds, no that would be fifty, pounds, right fifty, pounds so fifty pounds times seven, days so that'd be three hundred and fifty pounds per.
Speaker 9: Week you did better than me And christina as we guessed like ten thousand.
Speaker 2: Pounds, yeah they guess ten thousand. Pounds and then when they start doing their. Math they're, like oh, right, yeah AM i? Right that's they did in one? Week nine hundred.
Speaker 1: Pounds oh my, god that's WHAT i. Said, okay so then that's WHAT i. SAID i was, like nine hundred.
Speaker 2: Pounds and THEN i brought it to the air and they, GO i don't, know ten thousand.
Speaker 1: POUNDS i was, like, oh, hell ane hundred. Pounds so think about that.
Speaker 2: Logic so if it's quarter, pounders, okay so that's basically selling an entire like sophomore in high school worth of meat, today that's thirty six Hundred, Okay, yeah that's that's a lot a lot of. Meat it's a lot of. Meat the number was a lot of need to get down. THERE i gotta.
Speaker 1: Go, yeah it's it's open seven days a, week open at THREE i. Think so that's so.
Speaker 2: Good all, right gotch sports all right coming up? Next where we gonna go in our sports? Talk i'm sitting their clothes On mondays And? Tuesdays all?
Speaker 1: Right and they still did nine hundred pounds. Allay also set other side that they're open at eleven. Am so we got screwed on.
Speaker 2: THAT i showed up there at one and they were close SO i went To elvissino and apparently they have great.
Speaker 1: Molay still wonderful in?
Speaker 9: Sports what Was luca doing With lebron And Steve nash on The internet?
Speaker 2: Radio all, right it is The ben And Skin show ninety seven point One The. EAGLE i can confirm that our Buddy, mike the drummer Of Drowning, pool is going to go out and Try molay this week and report back. Good so if anybody out there wants to take part in, this go Try molay this week and report. BACK i send your findings To kevin Dot turner at iHeartMedia dot com and he'll put together a. Report, yeah he has my favorite part in that Song Buddies buddies at the.
Speaker 1: Floor he, goes here we, Go here we, Go here we. GO i think that's. Him is That? Michael?
Speaker 2: Like can YOU i don't, know can you confirm that if you're listening to, this WHICH i assume you, are since you're going to try some, molley is that you goes because they go on.
Speaker 1: TWO i think he's going to go here we, Go here we, Go here we.
Speaker 9: Go just wait five. O'clock have some drowning pool. Content i'm. Serious oh, yeah. Good i'm excited about. This this is The bend And Skin show ninety seven point one The. Eagle but right now it's time for.
Speaker 1: This, now let's go.
Speaker 2: Around the SPORTS kg tweets as all the sports.
Speaker 9: Goes on a podcast With Lebron james And Steve, nash Because Lebron james And Steve nash to do a podcast. TOGETHER i have three. Cuts it's, not you, know the most exciting. Podcast but here's the first. Clip you, know what's something that you've learned From?
Speaker 13: Lebron never played SOMETHING i like, this just being traded to here To la it was. Different we just sup played with guys like, Him like it's, Unbelievable LIKE i can learn so many. Stuff you, know first of all the, court you know all the things he does just to be ready for the. Game, well first of, all he shows up like ten hours before the. Game that was really the Main LIKE i.
Speaker 1: WAS i came, in.
Speaker 13: It was twenty two, years he was already done working ON i was, like what.
Speaker 1: That? Is that is the Whole lebron.
Speaker 2: Thing you get why he's doing what he's doing at forty right when you see the, commitment the way he takes care of his.
Speaker 1: Body, yeah Which luca will learn, Right, yeah will Le bron's sleep for like twelve hours?
Speaker 14: Too?
Speaker 1: Sleeping odd.
Speaker 9: SITUATION i, MEAN i think all these numbers are a little BIT i think they're a little.
Speaker 2: EXAGGERATED i think they're. Idealized in a perfect, Situation lebron gets twelve. Hours, yeah, uh he commits one hour to. Sex CAN i say this about just seeing?
Speaker 10: This?
Speaker 2: Look by the, WAY i Love Jason, gallagher AND i love this this whole, project you, know AND i Love Steve, nash and Obviously lebron is. Phenomenal But i'm to the point now where because, uh The mavericks.
Speaker 1: Got the number one, Pick i've moved. ON i can't believe it.
Speaker 2: If they, had if they hadn't gotten the number one pick And cooper, FLAG i would be triggered by every single piece Of luca CONTENT i see On Earth, man people are all acting, like can you believe these casino real estate people bought your basketball team and they don't even? Care AND i was, like, YEAH i was alive in an adult When ross Pro junior bought the team and didn't know how many people were on the. FLOOR i totally understand it's normal business in the sports world to have entities by your. Team we were actually the. Outlier oh, so majority of people still not over it. THOUGH i have a little test out in small. Town, yeah went to only over the weekend golf. Tournament guy came up to me and asked me IF i knew Where nico.
Speaker 1: Lived you, know he's.
Speaker 9: Joking he was, like he's, like, oh he's doesn't doesn't want to hear it About Cooper.
Speaker 1: Flag.
Speaker 2: Yet does word gotten out there to the country that we got the number one?
Speaker 1: Pick get out? There, yeah there's still not quite streaming on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: App i'm trying to push. That they're waiting For Paul revere to get out. There they will understand after the Super. Bowl that's when people will start turning on. Basketball they're, going oh my, god The mavericks are what.
Speaker 1: They'll See Cooper flag.
Speaker 9: Playing, then you, know not that great in terms of like, entertainment, juicy salacious stuff that you might. Want but there's a part two to. That, okay maybe we'll get to it later in the week if it's, worthy but we should move.
Speaker 1: On good, Job, kevin that was really. Good all?
Speaker 2: Right coming up Next True Crime. Turner he's got a lot of. Nicknames set list, Turner uh what is.
Speaker 1: What is his?
Speaker 2: Environment, turner peep show, turner peep show. Turner he's got a lot of. Nicknames uh, yeah where is true Crime turner going to take?
Speaker 1: Us there was a penny rate at a, Laundry, Matt let's. Go that's a good.
Speaker 2: Drug let's go all right before we get to that pause three two, one it's time for, this.
Speaker 1: Guys let's go To kevin and now for the latest in.
Speaker 2: Crime serial, killers cold, cases cult leaders and.
Speaker 1: Blood you know, him you fear. Him it's time for true CRIME Kt. Kevin what's your question for her? Day there many questions FOR O.
Speaker 9: Javid that's not. IMPORTANT i have two stories and we get to real. Quick first involved some news. Audio let's go To. Florida you guys.
Speaker 1: Had a strange one for you.
Speaker 15: Tonight Adam modesto This Daslow keddy sheriff says they've arrested a man last week after he allegedly broke into a woman's home at, night then bit and licked her toes while she.
Speaker 1: Slept let's give you some.
Speaker 15: Context the sheriff's office says the man arrested scene here twenty seven year Old Christian anguiano have been stalking the woman for, months following her home from work several, times despite a number of people confronting. Him wuty saying just wouldn't, stop would even sleep in the car outside her. Home woman's is, Okay. Guiana those suspects being held on a three hundred and twenty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 9: Bail oh quite a heavy, Bail, Yeah bill so? Good did this news anchor have too?
Speaker 16: Much?
Speaker 9: Uh pausing For he's stone. News he.
Speaker 1: Then bit and licked her toes while she. Slept let's give.
Speaker 15: You some context the sheriff's offices as he's allowing people to freak, out, Right, YEAH i think it's what he's going for.
Speaker 2: Everything there's a musical term called, glissando where a no just bends into another. Note every one of his words just have news. Glissando it's all just smarmy news. Guy every single thing he, Said, well he doesn't have that job if he doesn't do, that, Right so skin the first thing you said Off mike was what did that guy?
Speaker 1: Do that was? Wrong?
Speaker 2: Right and it's illegal if she doesn't ask for, it, Right? Christina, yes, no, no, no, no, NO i think you guys are. WHOA i think you guys are. Wrong you can try. It you just can't break into someone's house to do. It but if you're just out on the, street you can attempt it and see how it. Goes, YEAH i don't think. SO i don't think. So and that's what you need to. Learn, DAMN i. GET i can't tell you how many TIMES i got somebody's toes all up in my mouth and then look up are all, upset And i'm, like what is this the same realtor guy.
Speaker 1: That was doing?
Speaker 9: This that was a month, ago and then before that there was another month where a lady was just sleeping in a.
Speaker 1: Guy it was in her hotel. Room. Toe we're all In florida, Though, yeah, yeah of course we had a lot of toe. Stuff, yep So. FLORIDA i don't, know. Man but the real story THAT i really wanted to get to Here Mitsuru.
Speaker 2: Toyaga, yep, fude you can't say it like, That, Taga what the way you said?
Speaker 1: It? Hey oh see now it's, okay right, now it's.
Speaker 2: Okay so he's From. Sicily they're making fun Of. Italians that's, FINE i, think, yeah Because italians look white to a lot of. People you can make fun of them and their, ethnicity.
Speaker 3: Butts.
Speaker 1: That's. Fine.
Speaker 9: Yeah forty four year old Man uh From. Japan police have arrested him on suspicion of stealing four pieces of women's underwear from a dryer at a. Laundry, now as he's getting, arrested he admits to, it and then confessed that he's stolen women's underwear about one hundred times Since september of last.
Speaker 2: Year why incriminate yourself like? That and it's a lot to give? Up why not just say, NO i thought it was my. Laundry what do you?
Speaker 1: Want?
Speaker 9: Right so now they're like, concerned let's go ahead and go check out his.
Speaker 1: House uh, oh.
Speaker 9: They found four hundred and fifty items of panties in this panty, raid and these underwear were stored in, drawers but also they were sorted by.
Speaker 1: Color there a LITTLE. Ocd, yeah is? There was?
Speaker 2: There a lot of missing panties had been reported in the community or is.
Speaker 1: This we've been on this for a.
Speaker 16: While?
Speaker 2: Uh do you report when your panties are? MISSING i don't report one.
Speaker 9: Of socks missing from you, know your your? Dryer why is always just one sock. Missing were they all the same?
Speaker 1: Size they.
Speaker 9: Weren't they're all different, sizes and he stored them by color and also.
Speaker 7: Smell, okay, WELL i MEAN i was about to say at least they were, clean because he's getting from the.
Speaker 2: Dryer whenever you steal, panties the first thing you do is you take them right out of the dryer and you rub them on your face because when they're when they have, been when they're fresh out the, dryer that's when you get the best. Sensation and so that's probably how he got. Caught have you ever walked into a Laundromat christina and the guy just rubbing your warm panties on his.
Speaker 1: Face he's doing the trick that you do with the.
Speaker 9: Balloon he's rubbing his head with it and making his air be status or he's doing The Spider man mask looking out of the.
Speaker 7: Holes WHY i do laundry at, home thank.
Speaker 2: You WHEN i, lived WHEN i lived off of the Old turf In, AUSTIN i walked into our launder room was you, know it was his own separate room in the apartment. Complex AND i walked in there as a kid was stealing my. Laundry it's, LIKE i don't, know eleven or, twelve some kid was stealing your. Panties, yeah, no, no, no this was no, no, no this was my my panty.
Speaker 1: Load were just my shirt. Something you can call it. That what is a panny? Ray what is? That patty?
Speaker 16: Ray what is?
Speaker 1: That it's, God, no it's a big eighties. Thing what all the Movie revenge.
Speaker 2: Of The nerds you break into a sorority and you steal all the panties.
Speaker 16: Raid isn't this?
Speaker 1: Funny it's a. Comedy and then somebody goes food fight panny?
Speaker 9: Ray all, right well there you always saw some. Crimes all, RIGHT i don't think we sell.
Speaker 1: It what were you?
Speaker 2: Saying hoggin was coming? Up it's an ice cream hogging does coming?
Speaker 9: Up?
Speaker 2: Next it's The Today, game followed By what's Going on In dallas.
Speaker 1: And a weekly weekday.
Speaker 2: Update you don't want to miss any of what's coming your way here on The ben And Skin show right here on ninety seven point, one The, Eagles what's.
Speaker 1: Going on In?
Speaker 9: Dallas so to story on W faa channel AND i just call it, channel but wfa there's a. Band, now it's a band and it. Started it's the brainchild of a fella From denton Named Dustin ballard and what he started doing DURING. Covid he didn't have TikTok at the, time and THEN covid started taking popular songs and kind of mashing them up into other. Genres he's a, musician plays, violin so he kind of he understands how to use some of this software and things like. That but he was also having fun with music videos, too and taking certain songs and putting them on different music videos and just kind of having fun when he was DURING. Covid, so for, instance this band played a show recently at The. Kestler they've. Started they've they've now formed a. Band they're all LIVE i want to say touring. Acts they are like on, tour but they played. Gigs the lead singer From hazlitt the Name's Anna.
Speaker 1: Pina he's the.
Speaker 9: Vocalist there's a bunch OF dfw musicians in this. Band they're Called. THERE i ruined It so it started, online got big on, TikTok two point eight million followers On, instagram three point five million followers on. TikTok so now they can go anywhere in the world and there'll be someone who knows them because they have that many. Followers and what they do is he calls it. Parody for, Instance Eminem's Lose yourself but it's a country. Waltz, yeah straight out Of, compton but it's. POLKA i looked at their set list from this was last year at the Dpel Mark.
Speaker 1: Company they closed with.
Speaker 9: Flow Rider's low you, know boots with The fur and to The Saints Go Marching in and then they also Did No surprises By radiohead and all the lyrics are replaced By miles.
Speaker 1: Bad. Ass do you have any of? This, WELL i have something that they did On.
Speaker 9: For, instance they did do wop style down with The sickness but disturbed right? WHAT i pulled those from our Buddies Drowning pool and this is something just did. Online this Is june of twenty twenty, one so this is before the are out playing gigs and. Stuff he's probably still growing this. Thing but It's bodies By Drowning Pool Kids.
Speaker 11: Edition let the, bodies the, bodies the, rowing it's time to get.
Speaker 1: Kids are all jumping into these.
Speaker 11: Video that's so, good it's.
Speaker 1: Funny it's really. Funny let's put this in rotation on These, yeah really.
Speaker 9: CRAZY i was looking at their YouTube, CHANNEL i mean over a million subscribers.
Speaker 1: There there was a clip that was on one of these talk.
Speaker 9: Shows they did fifty cents Into club but Put Conway twitty behind it and fifty cents on a talk show and they played it and he is, like, Yeah, beyonce you got nothing on.
Speaker 1: Me like basically they're taking credit for it being a country. Song it's all kind of.
Speaker 9: Weird and you know WHAT i realized when looking at this is a couple weeks Ago ben sent me some audio to pool and it was The Liam neeson taken but. Redone you, know it was like in not, dramatic but in another. WAY i forgot what the whole point of it. Was but they did, that or this guy did. That so he's just got a bunch OF dfw musicians. Out here's What i'm. Doing i'm kind of doing, comedy sort of kind of, parody but all these talented musicians and they're reworking these songs and they're doing a lot of crazy things with, it AND i kind of want to go see them.
Speaker 1: Now it sounds.
Speaker 2: FUN i Think robert, O'Neill one of the guys in The Seal team, six WHICH i don't know if you know about The Seal team six.
Speaker 1: Lunch it's.
Speaker 2: Incredible twenty two thousand calories about what they ate after they got bin.
Speaker 1: Lunch, yes, yeah trying to.
Speaker 7: Make A bingo. Card he's going to be there on The bingo card because you bring it up every damn.
Speaker 2: Day robert O'Neill reblasted the one that Had they did jump over A Charlie daniels band kind of, thing And robert O'Neill's kind of, like SINCE i saw, this you have to see it too kind of, Thing and SO i responded to him with what the lunch was at Rich, tavern.
Speaker 9: Good, Work christina needs to see. Friendship they did a song, too he mixed this. Together this is a long time Ago god of The yeah. Song see if you can figure out all.
Speaker 1: The, people that's.
Speaker 17: AMAZING i KNOW i got The, Beatles Brittany, Me Genus metallica.
Speaker 1: Is in, There Freddie, Mercury Freddy, mercury Little john of.
Speaker 9: COURSE i think that Was ala on The grande but over, time, okay that was, Yeah, Miley, Yeah, Nickelback.
Speaker 1: I'm, sorry.
Speaker 13: Bets.
Speaker 2: Amazing have you, guys have you guys seen the you know a lot of this starts when you take old video and you over dub your own. Audio we always like fit the one With dancing in The street With Mick jagged And David, bowie or the G I Joe, yeah G I, Joe and there's a ton of them where they take live heavy metal performances and then they just replay it out of, tune you, know and it's it's so so. Funny there's one there's an Account i've really been digging where they TAKE nba highlights and they just.
Speaker 1: Overdub it's.
Speaker 2: Funny it's like the sounds of sneakers squeaking and the ball bouncing in an empty chain's. Great and then someone will foul sat and someone, go, oh it's really. Good it's just like all THESE nba clips with like real minimal audio on top of. It those are, great, Bitch, yeah that's. Fantastic we send that or posted on social or. Something, OH i need to get a link to. That put that in your. Panties that's really. Good, yeah and Then i'll go into panty raid and grab this all. Right coming up next in the Weekly Weekday, Update we're gonna take HIS. Kt where are the people going to where are they going? To All, right a lot of chatter out there in the, streets, Skin it's a lot of shotter out, there just getting back into getting back into The. Roe, yeah there's a lot of chatter out there THAT i could become one of the next Great hawaiian shirt. Guys, Right i'm hearing a lot of buzz out. There ALL i can do is get up and take it one shirt at a. Time but, today describe the shirt me or kt Or christina.
Speaker 9: Pink white, flowers very bright for A, tuesday the worst day of the, week, statistically it.
Speaker 2: Is it's a black shirt that's. Bright how could Have how could A tuesday be worse than A? Monday, Well, monday you're still getting back into. It nobody ever SAYS i Got. Tuesdays no one really works hard On. Mondays they push it off To. Tuesday tuesdays you actually get some work. Done, yeah he's, Right tuesday is a big work. Day, Yeah monday. Too you Have Monday night football for about three months out of the Year. Tuesday and All i'm saying is lookout because in the dead of the, WINTER i bought a bunch Of hawaiian shirts and Now i'm going to unleash them on that it is there could save that?
Speaker 1: Dough what were you going to?
Speaker 13: Say?
Speaker 2: Though segment is brought to you By Andrews American Pizza.
Speaker 1: Kitchen oh my.
Speaker 2: God they're nominated for six awards and The Reader's Choice Awards Dallas Morning. News we talked about. This they won The Reader's choice for Best pizza In town And bennett is oh so. Delicious they encourage you to show up and wear Your hawaiian. Shirts they have five different styles of pizza they've. Mastered you got to try The dallas style with the. Buttercrust damn, girl show me a butter.
Speaker 1: Crust the bar is.
Speaker 2: Amazing great beer on, tap, excellent excellent, cocktails grete wine, selection and then they got badass pasta. DISHES i love You Andrew's American Pizza. KITCHEN i want to wrap my arms around you And. Inhale you go see for yourself and try there At preston And Plano parkway In. Plano It's Andrew's American Pizza. Kitchen but right now it's time for.
Speaker 18: This and now it's time FOR Ba Sweet Day Up day featuring veteran news anchor kg Fun Tweet, yeah hero of the important stories he's currently try from around the.
Speaker 9: World, well, YEAH i do want to tease ahead fifteen minutes to let you know that zebra that's loose In. Tennessee i've done some reporting on, that and, uh we'll get that in fifteen. Minutes you don't want to miss, it. Yep but who AM i to tell you what you want to?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: YEAH i mean where are most people moving to in twenty twenty? Five, Huh, Kyle? Texas the top five cities for move?
Speaker 9: INS i have them In texas or and we're only doing this because you, know, yeah we have some own local ties to.
Speaker 10: This.
Speaker 1: Here is it by percentage or by like actual? Volume that face.
Speaker 2: Now will audit you on a story that you just found the headline, Up come, On, Ernie, okay oh, On. Ernie the moving trends are put has. Shown but it's across the WHOLE us or Just texas THE Us, okay, yeah The. Uas i'm gonna say number one Is, Solina. Texas it's Not. Selina but you, know if you want to consider slide up part of DF, w Because i'll Say dallas for.
Speaker 1: War it's on the. List we're going, big Big metro that's. Interesting it's it's interesting how vague what we're dealing. With we'll get there when we get. THERE i know number five Is Dallas Fort, worth where most people are. Moving, Yes dallas for so, okay But Risco number, one, two, three and four are all in the same part of the. MAP i think it's like kind Of dayton and places like. That At. West people are Not Bustin, dayton Not Austin. Houston it's Not. Texas OH i thought you said the same part of the. Map, no, No, No like the next four all the same, Part. OKAY i think one Is.
Speaker 2: Louisville, well it's Not, california and it's Not New, york and it's Not Florida.
Speaker 1: Florida.
Speaker 9: ISH i bet a lot of people are going To. Florida number One Myrtle. Beach number, Two Okla. Florida Three, Raleigh North. Carolina Four, Greensville South. Carolina The carolinas In florida despite their pinch it for hurricane, danger and we're gonna have a big hurricane, season.
Speaker 1: Folks that's kind of odd to me that everyone's moving.
Speaker 2: There does it give like numbers to support what they're, Saying Because i'm curious if it's actual, VOLUME.
Speaker 1: I want to do the.
Speaker 2: Study, yes BUT i don't think that's a LONG i think it's more of a long form. Thing and we're having more hurricanes because no one will drive electric. Cars that's the big, problem is that the electric vehicles kind of all. Suck aren't the whales causing a lot of these? Problems did the whales keep ending up on the? Beach the top five move out?
Speaker 1: Cities where are people? Leaving?
Speaker 9: California, California, Angels New, York Los angeles, One San diego To San.
Speaker 2: Francisco the most beautiful'll get out of there fast, Enough San.
Speaker 7: Fran San fran number, two too, Lived miami number, three it's too. Expensive miami's number. Three they're Leaving iami because it's. Sinking, yeah, Exactly but they're also moving to places also. Sinking but when they come, here they want to be clear that they're moving here because of the. Politics they like to tell. People they like to tell people. That but that's, say if.
Speaker 2: They get it worked out back, There i'd go.
Speaker 9: Back but they get it worked. Out what, wait, wait they're making TH c. Illegal Hell, okay well there's your there's your. Stuff Big wildlife report coming, soon big.
Speaker 2: MAN i, HOPE i really hope That Dan patrick saves us all from. Ourselves, yeah we need him. All, Right there you have. It there's the weekly weekday update coming up. Next a story has caught KT's. Attention it involves a missing zebra and a town hall and that usually leads TO kt getting.
Speaker 1: Audio don't go. Anywhere that's coming up.
Speaker 3: Next Wild Life.
Speaker 1: Life zebra is on the loose In. Tennessee let's go to the news, ready.
Speaker 19: Someone's pet zebra is still on the loose right. NOW wsmb Wors Gordya allen talked through the owner of that, animal who lives In Rutherford, county about how he thinks the zebra got out in the first.
Speaker 6: Place this road is one of multiple places In Rutherford county where people saw a zebra run through this. Weekend Daniel petree was the one in the car filming. It she also got video of the zebra ducking under, fences running through nearby, fields and behind. Homes the zebra's owner told us today that he got the pet from a breeder In. Texas he brought it Home friday and reported it Missing. Saturday he thinks his. Cat, yeah are we getting sound? Effects from the Z.
Speaker 9: Yeah this, this this professional news reporter did not know that you can mute the source audio on the video that you're. Showing you can just take that down when you're editing the package. Together but, okay we're. Leaving, yeah you're that's. Triggering you're getting the lady freaking out seeing the. Zebra, okay zebra shut down traffic the other.
Speaker 1: Day that's not the. Zebra.
Speaker 2: Zebras, yeah that's what they. Do and then they'll they'll, winn do.
Speaker 6: They the zebra's owner told us today that he got the pet from a breeder In. Texas he brought it Home friday and reported it Missing. Saturday he thinks his cattle may have stumped the fence or a neighbor messed with. It he said he has a team using thermal drones and other devices to track the zebra.
Speaker 9: Down w s M v Four, courtney you're report it's so, bad you just take the audio out of the video that you're.
Speaker 1: Showing it's. Wonderful but in, fairness how she.
Speaker 3: Loved, yeah it's.
Speaker 1: Fine oh she's, fine basket. GIRL i think everyone's.
Speaker 8: Beautiful, honestly she's, sweaty is, hot Upside, Tennessee Tennesseebra Tennessee gallon for me or.
Speaker 1: Whatever, MAN i hate this.
Speaker 2: SHOW i don't really know much About Zebra's i'll go ahead and tell. YOU i just know that there used to be one at a gas station In South.
Speaker 1: DALLAS i thought that he might have got this could be the Fuel city.
Speaker 9: Zebra H i Called Murphy's Broo Tennessee City hall this morning to see if we can kind of figure out the hell's going.
Speaker 2: On did you look up to see How murphy's brow was? Spelled because it's a really weird tough. On is there an apostrophe in?
Speaker 1: There i'll worry about.
Speaker 10: That.
Speaker 1: There here we, go good morning to See.
Speaker 9: Hi my name Is. FRANK i just had a quick. QUESTION i don't know If i'm at in the right. Department did you ever find that zebra that's on the? Loose, no it's still out.
Speaker 5: There, yeah that's.
Speaker 9: CRAZY i saw it on the. News it looks like a DEAD qr code running. Around SO i was down there In eagleville a couple of days, ago and, uh you, know on the near the The lingis, family you, Know connie and the zebra was, there and he, Said i'll be white.
Speaker 1: Black oh my.
Speaker 9: God, okay it's just kind of. CRAZY i can't believe we haven't found the zebra. YET i, mean there's no gray area, here just black and.
Speaker 1: White you, KNOW.
Speaker 10: I got.
Speaker 1: You oh do you think we're gonna find?
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 1: OH i don't.
Speaker 16: Know CAN i help you with?
Speaker 11: Something?
Speaker 9: So oh, god he can help me with a lot of things if we're being, honest been looking into doing some. Budgeting, okay how CAN i help? You how we got to find that zebra?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 1: Priorities. Ma'am, Well i've Got i'm on a, Switchboard so IF i can't help, YOU i need to hang. Up, yep, yep all, right rock. ON i love.
Speaker 5: You that was really.
Speaker 10: Good.
Speaker 1: Wow OK i think she. DID i think she. Did she just wanted me to get on with. IT i didn't do anything. Else let's go ahead and get on with.
Speaker 2: It are you going to try to Get Connie lingis on the? Phone i'd love to booker as a guest her Sister.
Speaker 1: Annie. Yeah oh, man, okay still on the loose, though yeah after. That, yeah and this is taken off.
Speaker 9: NOW i mean there's a lot of big national outlets that are now, like oh, god just still out. There, so, YEAH i hope they find that.
Speaker 1: Zebra what if it made it all the way To dallas back to its? Owner, yeah back To Field.
Speaker 2: City so when it breaks, out you, know it looks like it's wearing black and white, conflict you, know jail.
Speaker 1: Uniform does it switch into a horse? COSTUME i, mean what is? It it can't blend? In you, know that would be.
Speaker 2: Crazy what if it was inside the champ costume or no, captain it was hiding out as? Captain, yeah that was. Genius when you Said i'll be white black THAT i can't.
Speaker 1: Believe i've never heard that. Before she didn't like. IT i loved.
Speaker 11: It you know.
Speaker 1: What in, hindsight she was a real.
Speaker 9: Bitch but she was operating the switchboard and you shouldn't call city hall for a matter like. That there it.
Speaker 1: IS i appreciate.
Speaker 2: It watch out full mug coming, Through full mug coming.
Speaker 1: Through, yeah bull mug coming.
Speaker 11: Through?
Speaker 1: Indeed all?
Speaker 2: Right coming up, next we crank up The beninskin wayback machine and the time that heading into the twenty eighteen, draft and The East texas Sports boys pranked To suns, blogger this is good. Stuff it's how we're going to finish the show and it's coming up in just three minutes right here on The. Eagle been And Skin show ninety seven point One The, eagle thank you for hanging out with us. Today the return Of Big Ben Gary Busey's Happy, Lexis texas is. Glowing everyone's taking a run at. It this segment is brought to you By Rollertown Beer works up there In, Salina. Texas been AND i are the partners in that brewery and, man This, saturday we're having our last crawfish boil of the season from two to seven local, vendors live music pre order links for all this can be found on our social media and then also it culminates in live Comedy Night Free comedians Or des, O'Neil Danny tran And Michael.
Speaker 1: Passfar should be a lot of.
Speaker 2: Fun so, hey make plans to go to the brewery and of course you can pick us up all over the metro bleks to go at places Like tom Thom ALBERTSON'S Hb Total wine and.
Speaker 1: More it's a big. Thing It's rollertown Beer. Works but right now it's time for, This it's time to go into the Bit Stridule.
Speaker 9: Worburg all, Right so the twenty EIGHTEEN Nba draft happened On june twenty first of twenty.
Speaker 1: Eighteen what a. Day so if we were to go back seven years on this, day we would have been pretty excited about The Dallas mavericks having the number five pick in the. Draft we would have not been.
Speaker 2: Excited we would have been, disappointed but we would have been sitting there, GOING i think we can Get mobamba at, five AND i think he's finally gonna get this franchise turned.
Speaker 1: Around could it Be Wendelle Carter?
Speaker 2: Junior, no, dude you want to pair a bomba With Dennis Smith junior and just watch the future unfold in a magical.
Speaker 9: Way so what we did is we got holds of bloggers from different teams throughout that. Week we might approach another one On friday involving one of these, teams but, okay for, today it was my guy from The sun's blog because The suns had the number one. Pick, yeah and they could have Taken Luka doncic maybe lots of, people but instead of having you guys talk to this.
Speaker 8: Fella.
Speaker 9: Who better Than billy Ray brooks And Mitch marblemouth McCoy. Incredible the Ease texas sports. Boys, uh you, KNOW i don't really know how much of a set up These texas sports boys really.
Speaker 1: Need country guys fired. Up one of them he's got crap in his. Mouth he just can't.
Speaker 9: Understand he's definitely a boom. Hour, so, uh they're real fired. Up and, uh this is a kind of a pre draft look with The sons with the number one pick of the.
Speaker 16: Draft dog is AN nba draft because, Well Dallas mavericks Of dallas got themselves a badass top five pick guaranteed that these other four teams are gonna blow it and the Next Michael jordan is gonna fall directly into the lap of The Dallas.
Speaker 1: Mavericks and, uh you know WHAT i gotta say to you right, Now, mitch is you know when.
Speaker 2: You look at the jaws of this, draft that is amazingly prophetic Because.
Speaker 1: DeAndre ayton didn't work, Out bagley was.
Speaker 2: TRASH i, mean you did Get Trey young ended up being, fine and, uh you, Know Jackson junior, Solid but they did get the Next Michael jordan falling in their.
Speaker 1: Life they did As jordan went number. Three Lukle whitt number, three.
Speaker 16: Is you, know when you look at the depth of this, draft is it a four man draft and The MAVs are? Screwed or is it a five man draft and The MAVs are set for?
Speaker 1: Life you?
Speaker 4: Know And ryan On many and the im anything nothing marry on their in mind and mind of them getting the Black.
Speaker 1: Dirk ain't that would be the best thing?
Speaker 16: Ever just double up The, dirks Double dirk if for your, Pleasure if you're down with, that you know What i'm. Saying but joining us, now we're gonna go round THE nba and we're gonna talk to all them teams that got them picks ahead of.
Speaker 1: Them Mat let's go now to.
Speaker 16: Somebody who's representing The phoenix. Suns he you know rest OF sb nation blog down. There his name Is Brendan Clean you keeping it, Clean?
Speaker 1: BRENDAN i? Try hell, Yeah. Son, hey what's what's the name of your?
Speaker 14: Blog it's bright side of The sun down.
Speaker 5: The, mainline Dark eye on The, moon right out of the, sun Right.
Speaker 16: Brandon, listen let me ask you so we need you all to blow this pick and get it wrong all the way.
Speaker 1: Wrong who you all taking.
Speaker 14: Well if the picks from if the picks coming from, me It's. Luca Don i'm, Random n'm running round hold.
Speaker 5: Now in the morn r in the manic none the number one back and.
Speaker 1: Then, yeah you jump. In now we got to do the. Production isn't it's a radio. Signing it ain't no, blog it's Radio.
Speaker 14: Luca dons The Slovenian.
Speaker 1: Guard, NO i mean let him set it up. Again when he sets it, up then you say, It i'm, sorry go.
Speaker 5: Ahead handling you mean running on another thing like i'm am then you know are you? Ry? Running?
Speaker 4: Yeah now running the maining none the number one banging and ain't he ain't ram round meaning nine Is, brandon.
Speaker 1: Let him finish before.
Speaker 16: YOU i, mean Now i've seen the draft, before Right, Brandon i'll see you rangam all or we'll just wait till he's done talk and then you've done, speak.
Speaker 5: Then you, go no'm and then you can go like here rhyme or not wrong gang.
Speaker 1: Better don't jump in till he's. Done are you?
Speaker 5: Ready, yeah and a.
Speaker 4: Random on the meaning none alley and then none r ers lyra on the meanings on.
Speaker 14: Dank, luca don't it.
Speaker 16: You're gonna take a corner with the my, god are you kidding, me you do that When Trey young's availing next teen.
Speaker 5: Ash it's all about that.
Speaker 14: Versatility.
Speaker 16: VERSATILITY i don't know what does that? Mean you're trying to get people from all over. PLACES i don't what word is.
Speaker 14: That you've gotta have a guy who's gonna be able, to uh to do a whole lot of different. Things chop, pass play off the ball on the ball just makes everything easier.
Speaker 2: One around again that he wanted to kind of glint right answer the question asking if you wanted to click or?
Speaker 14: Not, YEAH i mean you've got to have a guy That Devin booker is not gonna be able to do it on his.
Speaker 1: Own AND i forgot y'all Had? Booker who? Else y'all got a good?
Speaker 14: Question Josh jackson the number four picking last year's draft and uh drug And bender number four picks Dragging?
Speaker 1: Vendor what is he from lower to the? FLIES i don't, understand you, know Dragging? Bender what does?
Speaker 9: He you know WHAT i?
Speaker 20: MEAN i know they're million round Like, garnerman game of their own? Right that sounds Like game Of? Dragons you know them? Women and here WHAT i want to know is you Bring Donkey itch in?
Speaker 1: There how is?
Speaker 16: It how do you know who's going to have the, Ball because IF i Recall Devin, booker he likes to.
Speaker 1: Dribble he sure.
Speaker 14: Does but you know they brought In New york A, koskov the coach that had on his team last, year and he made it work with With dantic And Gordon, dragitch who also played In.
Speaker 4: PHOENIX i the, one the, land the only thing when you got in there and deanre right out of you In Verne, arizona and you got a drafting by named Donkey.
Speaker 14: Itch adan's the guy that the rest of the the city seems to. WANT i do think that'll be their pick in the.
Speaker 1: End hell, no they better not do.
Speaker 3: THAT i wouldn't do. That you, KNOW i wouldn't do that because y'all got a.
Speaker 1: GENTLEMAN i like to Call, tassin Mother eff and.
Speaker 16: Chambone and he was here when we want a, Ring we all got, rings we all got, bleased we all got nast things because of. Him you don't need no other center when you Got. Tasing so your whole donkey it philosophy SENSE a Donkey.
Speaker 14: Joe the last time he was good was In, Dallas so he's he's Not the answer.
Speaker 1: Is, Well i'm, Sorry i'm.
Speaker 5: Sorry are you tire?
Speaker 1: Shots? Fire are you fire and shots at our? Guy shot? Shots everybody around? You pray your, mother scratcher, man you shot your fire and?
Speaker 14: Shots being, honest this guy that he's nearing the end of his. CAREER i think, This hold, on hold on a.
Speaker 16: Second anytime somebody fire, shots we gotta go to my, Guy mitch.
Speaker 1: McCoy you know he's on that nineteen Eighthra jamiship. Team nobody knows more about the hoops Than.
Speaker 10: Mitch.
Speaker 1: Mitch take this food of tasks.
Speaker 4: And let mean and little Man Brandan lean and that your rental name And Diamond naylor won them monitors in the more moderns Intername. Lean but then you know my name ting about being a row spinny high but on the ram For dan N i ram get.
Speaker 5: Down, NINE i being a Row Bright That garl got him. Out don't live in nine in the lane. Grains ain't boy? Me you know think done down and got what you got his?
Speaker 1: Name AND i ain't you?
Speaker 5: Know man real y you.
Speaker 1: Gotta, hey let me ask you a.
Speaker 16: Question, brendan you ever heard of the Band Imagine? DRAGONS i, have well imagine dragging his nuts on your. Face you just got old.
Speaker 1: Son what's your responsing dunk On'? HEY i, mean we'll see what.
Speaker 14: Happened But Tyson chandler couldn't even make it through back to back. Game he's he's getting up. THERE i don't think he would disagree with What i'm saying at.
Speaker 5: ALL i, mean ain't. No, Man you're on the, road.
Speaker 1: And it's quite possible you're gonna lose your media credential over this. Interview it's so. Bad BUT i like.
Speaker 16: You you got, swagger you got, spunk and YOU i CAN i like the the name of the, blog BUT i mean you've messed up everything from projecting the pick and you got owned by a couple Of East texas sports.
Speaker 1: Boys what do you want to say for? Herself?
Speaker 14: Hey, WELL i MEAN i hope for your guys's, sake you get a good player, too because you, know you guys are are struggling just as much as we. Are nobody wants to be picking in the top. Five BUT i think you're, right it's a deep. DRAFT i think WE'LL i think we could both walk away happy and we can disagree About Tyson, chandler but maybe Come june. Twenty, first we'll actually both have a player we can get excited.
Speaker 5: About, WELL i got running, around running and name, you name, you n we nagi. Nang we gotta like.
Speaker 11: You, no.
Speaker 16: We all agree on them. Terms who's your favorite member of Van, halen.
Speaker 1: The one that the band's named.
Speaker 3: AFTER i don't.
Speaker 1: HAVE i feel like you don't know nothing about basketball Or Van, halen.
Speaker 10: BUT i like.
Speaker 16: You, well thanks for being on the, show, Man and, look anytime you're down In East, texas you stop, by we'll fill up your tank of gas and talk sports with.
Speaker 5: You ringing on, mine hang around the bum we'll go back To wigan and the thing.
Speaker 14: Around, hey thank you, guys, man keep your head.
Speaker 2: Up, definitely at one point in the FUTURE i would hear at the very beginning of The Bending skin, show what did you ask, him who's your favorite member Of Van?
Speaker 1: Halen he's An.
Speaker 2: Ax, yeah marked it as soon as. That that's so, good and that's a great way to end. It Today ben is back and everything is right with the. World i'll never forget the Time kat looked all four original members Of Van halen dead in their.
Speaker 1: Eye he pulled down his pants and he said the poon is a bit of a, mystery And David Lee roth got charged.
Speaker 2: Up christina's gonna stick around and play some tunes right here on The.
Speaker 1: Eagle here're you going? WELL i wanna get my sock.
Speaker 10: Back, dude be.
Speaker 1: Careful tell There kat a great.
Speaker 5: Summer let's you answer