Speaker 1: All right, welcome back News Radio eight forty w h AS. For about an hour and fifteen minutes from the tip. This is Tony and Dwight Show with Dave Jennings broadcasting life from Baronos five two here in plain View. Come on by, I got some seats for you here for pizza and beer. It's gonna start getting really crowded here in just a little bit. It's first game in six years. The Louisville has a meaningful game in March, and it has gotten LOUISLL fans excited along with myself. It's hard to know how to feel because I grew up in this time of my life was surrounded by basketball. Jenny Crumb was the I'm the reason. Look, Denny's the reason I'm a LOISLL fan period. I think my wife graduated from UL, but I don't have a connection other than that except for Denny Crumb. And it made me crazy. Scotty Scotty Dwnport joins us here at Baronos. It made me crazy, and that love and in the after an NC double, a loss when you thought you had it and you had the ballplayers, because you know what happens when you become a fan of a player, you forget that there may be a offensive liability or a defensive line phil or welcome to coach, Get right right, We just want coach to play him. But I will say I want you to. And we're gonna catch you loose here in a minute, Scotty, but I want to We're gonna talk about this game, in this matchup, and you got forty minutes. I'm gonna say, I'm gonna tell you a story that I said the other day to the flage A guys when I spoke with their lunching, that why do you all do this crazy stuff? Rick Patino is coaching in the Final four against Wichita State. They're down twelve in the first half, and Rick calls a time out and points at the five to eleven white kid from north Oldham that never had been in a game, and he comes into a Final four in front of seventy thousand people, and he puts him in the game. Long story, shorty. It's three three pointers in a row from the same spot. It's a tie ball game. We go to Now all of us are screaming at the television. Why is that kid Henderson? Henderson, Tim Henderson or we all know him now as which it tall, But why what makes a coach at that moment do something as radical as that?
Speaker 2: Practice practice and gut you've you've seen some indicator in practice over.
Speaker 1: Time to to make you you're not just.
Speaker 2: You know, spitball and grabbing straws. It all comes through practice. There's no offens or buts. And I mean I worked with the man and for the man, and now the amount of courage it takes to do that, it is incredible. But he had seen an indicator in practice.
Speaker 3: Coach Scotty Davenport is our guest. I gotta ask you when it comes to these NBA teams, it's not what it used to be because, uh, at one point a coach could coach, But now you look at your babysitting a lot of billionaires, multi millionaires. Can an actual NBA coach coach and affect the.
Speaker 1: Game in your opinion a small degree?
Speaker 2: I think more and more in the NBA they are laison between the owners and the players that you know what, I watch it and they are the best, the absolute best.
Speaker 1: Because of the skill involved.
Speaker 2: Football is a lot of you know, physicality, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Baseball is very specialized.
Speaker 2: Basketball is absolutely, in my opinion, the most skilled because it's like I said before.
Speaker 1: It's hectic.
Speaker 2: But here's what's unbelievable. I can watch the NBA. They are so good. Oh it's only three hundred and sixty of them in the world, But the antics of the NBA it's.
Speaker 1: Hard to watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, So here's where I'm going with this. That's the life we have with the NBA right now. Coaches can't coach, they won't listen to the coaches. Now we have nil coming to college basketball. Do you think it's possible at some point that it elevates to that silliness where I'm.
Speaker 1: D White, I'm about to pisiness and coach.
Speaker 3: No, no, but I'm just saying it. Do you think it could come? Because I think it's that could elevate to in my eyes, that could elevate to that same silly situation, Dwight.
Speaker 2: As long as I've been involved in basketball, everybody mimics the highest level, right, so college.
Speaker 1: Players have mimicked the NBA.
Speaker 2: Now here's in my opinion, here's where the the eyeballs better start focusing. So college players mimic the NBA. Now, high school players mimic college players, junior high players, mimic high school players. So what are college players mimican?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Right, greed, right, selfishness, Yes, it's all about me. I'll if I don't like this coach, I'll either have that owner get rid of this coach, or I'll change teams free agency. What are college players doing now, mimic and the NBA? What are high school players doings in high schools?
Speaker 1: In high school?
Speaker 2: But what did the state legislator is going to pass a bill about players get one free transfer.
Speaker 1: In high school?
Speaker 2: Okay, Now junior highs are going to every county will be a free fraud.
Speaker 1: Junior highs are going to mimic high school. Yeah, okay, okay, I do I hate to single out this young man.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, everybody in this community is very familiar with tylall.
Speaker 1: Johnson have played last year. It was right, he was the young.
Speaker 2: Man forgot his the tight said sitting in the stands Now, no, no, he was the.
Speaker 1: One that played. He was the point guard against Bellerman. They didn't have the proper undergarments. Oh that's right, second half, all right.
Speaker 2: I saw last night he came to Louisville transferred to another acc school, Wake Forest. He's now entered the Transform Portal. I'm just gonna pose a question. He's going to go to his third school in three years. He's twenty one years old. When he's twenty nine to thirty years old.
Speaker 1: What is he going to be doing. I don't know, because he can't find the right he can't, he can't find his groove.
Speaker 5: He's not gonna be in the NBA. No, I will.
Speaker 1: I will tell you that right now. Now, what is this young man?
Speaker 2: When you transfer schools, not all your accumulated ours transfer.
Speaker 1: The reason that's called retention. Schools want you to stay in their school. Well, and your and your issues, Pat go in your luggage when you go to the other place. All right, so let's do that. It was a great question, uh, Dwight and I knew that he gets. He gets. Scotty and I have this conversation off the record a lot. But let's talk about Pat Kelsey and the coach that turned around this Louisville as Scotty as a is a celebrity. Yeah, gos are all over.
Speaker 2: This was one of my mentors at Aaron's high school.
Speaker 1: You stop me, we'll get over and all right, let's get this case. You're running out of this so so so, Pat Kelsey, how do you turn around? What do you tell your team before forty minutes? We got forty minutes or we go home? What is Pat said? What do you say to your team today?
Speaker 2: Confidence only comes from one place that's being prepared. Oh yeah, don't care if it's academic or athletic. You're only confident if you're prepared. He will, he will, he will dwell on that, and then you gotta win the moments.
Speaker 1: This entire tournament. There's going to be sixty seven games in this tournament. There were moments.
Speaker 2: You saw one the other night with Alabama State and Saint Mary with the long pass and the deflective ball layup, and it's it's going to be moments, and you gotta win the moment.
Speaker 1: He's got a veteran team, he's got ten seniors. How many times have you specifically gone to a player before a game and said, I need this, this is your game?
Speaker 2: No, never, All this work's done in practice. Yeah, when they narrow down that focus on game day, on game time, they're not gonna hear a word you say.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Okay, opposite this is what Dwight would do. Johnson. I don't know if you heard what the center said about it, but it's the negative, like the negative comments about the team or players, like let's say another like Dwight would go. I don't know if you heard what Johnson said about you and your girlfriend, but it's pretty good. That is motivational for players. Uh. Negative the other.
Speaker 2: Team emotion last short period of time, maybe that first media time out.
Speaker 1: Then it comes down to your team against there. I got. Emotion is short, short lived. Yeah, I don't know. Dudes can get angry for a whole Uh, Scotty at point. We love you and uh we we wouldn't have today without you. Well, I mean tell me thank you. I mean, this has been incredible. I just I need to thank you so much everybody. I mean that's uh take a hit, set off. You've done the work today. Thank you with your friends and and hang out. We're at their nos five o two. Uh it's starting to fill up now. Uh did you see Luke ken Cock was here? I was wrong. It's Mike. Oh I was gonna say, I said, dude, probably working for the a SEC network.
Speaker 3: He's on his way back.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I didn't know. I didn't know what was going on, but uh, there is a six foot cutout the iheartstaff is going to be here in a little bit. Jackie's coming. Is Susan gonna make it or Susan is busy, uh doing stuff running the state? Right, you're not kidding, actually running? So come on by. We got plenty of drinks. But what is what's the drink or order for bar nots for the game? You think I can't say that joke? I'm sorry, Okay, two, you haven't cleared it, so I don't know what joke. No, let's not do ok even though the JF papers. Oh well, okay, go ahead, it's two shots.
Speaker 3: You'll go straight to your head.
Speaker 1: All right, so baarre nos five O two, Come on by. First tip. It's been a long time since Louisville has been the first game of the tournament. It's kind of special. Thursdays are always awesome. Uh, that's why I think the town is gonna go crazy than they are.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: If you're headed somewhere, i'd get there because you got an hour to get where you're going.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: And it's gonna be fun to watch these games, and you got them all day long. I woke up this morning, Dwight, it was for the first this is the worst. For an hour and a half this morning, I thought it was Friday.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, God love me.
Speaker 1: I mean, Jackie was like, what are you talking about. I said, I love you. That's Thursday. Oh my god, I thought you right away.
Speaker 3: That's the absolute one. But I did see that they have a pizza of the month up here, some pizza that would.
Speaker 1: Go perfectly with the tequila.
Speaker 3: Well, let's coach a little bit of entertainment news ship from basketball. I love the show, land Man, you loved it at first.
Speaker 1: Thank you coaching.
Speaker 3: See hey, coach, all right, Land Man, it does have a renewal for uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know what you're about to say.
Speaker 6: We have special Sham Alliot. Sham Elliot's gonna get over to the land people that need to eat more freedom, Sam Elliott after hord work Cowboys deserver reward.
Speaker 3: I remember when I was cowboy and oh we got as a Rubbis kid.
Speaker 1: What does that even mean? Thank you bad John? Is he too old?
Speaker 5: No he's not.
Speaker 3: He pulls it off as we saw an eighteen eighty three reports are out now the big hit Taylor Sheridan's Landman is returning to Paramount. It's undetermined what the rolls would be, but Sam Elliott will be in there.
Speaker 1: It's perfect for the dam Have.
Speaker 4: You seen any of these I have not seen any of the Taylor Sheridan stuff, nothing at all.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you. So you ruined it for me last year. You said that Yellowstone. Somebody told you The Yellowstone was like the same episode over and over again, just different things. And I'm watching nineteen twenty three, which is great, But now I'm this journey of this damn couple, the youngster, the brother that was the badass African hunter, he and the wife that had been separated, and they're trying to get and now I'm sitting there so sick of their journey to get to Montana. Like nobody has all this stuff happened to him on the way to Montana. You've never been on vacation with the wit, That's true. It's like it's like forty years. I mean, I swear I'm sitting there right, thank you. Uh, I'm sitting there. And at the end of the episode last night, I was like, you know, if they're going to spend the entire season and the last episode they show up at the and that's how it ends. I'm I'm gonna lose my mind and then the Indians kill him. Well, okay, spoiler alert, No, I'm I'm full up on it.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about eighteen eighty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spoiler eight nineteen. Go ahead, Okay, Dave, you go.
Speaker 3: Spoiler alert, it's eighteen eighty seven, and then it's eighteen eighty three. Sam allis in eighteen eighty three. In the you get ten weeks of him going, uh.
Speaker 6: Get them from.
Speaker 3: Then they finally get to where they're going, that beach, you know, California.
Speaker 1: He sits down and.
Speaker 6: Goes some beautiful beach which I had a bag wish I had a bag of freedo to eat on this beach.
Speaker 3: Pulls a gun to his head and boom.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you told everybody how it ends.
Speaker 5: I said, spoiler.
Speaker 3: I know, we come on, SAIDs boiler alert.
Speaker 1: And it's the distance where the all you hear is the ocean. And then though we just rewatched it the other night, really good. Okay, let's keep.
Speaker 3: It on Hollywood. Gwyneth Paltrow has a new movie coming out. It's going to be in theaters on Christmas Day. Evidently, if you're in the non pornographic sex on the screen, you got plenty of it. Gwyneth Paltrow, the name of the movie is called Marty Supreme, and she says that there's lots and lots and lots and lots those many.
Speaker 1: Times of sex scenes in it.
Speaker 3: Okay, so all right, can't read see more of Gwyneth Paltrow.
Speaker 4: Is it a sixteen Candles remake?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: See that's not cool man.
Speaker 3: You know she ripped me off with that candle. Gwyneth Paltrow is nothing but a liar.
Speaker 1: Uh, all right, just a review. This morning, the mayor came by gotta Davenport. Uh, Wendy from Genesis, the owner of dan O's.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: George is headed to Lexington. He's he's going, He's got it. He's going to the game. We are so fired up. The staff is starting to fill in now.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It has been an all star lineup. Now it's just us. I'm trying to time out the buckets of beer. When to start the buckets that passed? Oh past it? Yes, okay, I'm sorry, you're right, I'm gonna go do that. Now, let's take a short break. We're back after this Sun news Radio eight forty. No, we're good. He's taking care of it. It's gonna.
Speaker 3: News Radio eight forty.
Speaker 1: W h A.
Speaker 3: S Tony Venetti, Dwhite Whitten, Julie from the Catholic People's Society. Just walk in, uh mayor bear Bill Driff's in the house. Your wife is in the house.
Speaker 1: Yes, stop, I'm just stopping.
Speaker 3: Your wife is looking really good.
Speaker 1: I know you're undressing. Stop it, I'm sure stuff.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Come on by Bernols Pizza, Hurst Port Lane, University of Little Fighting Cardinals in about what a.
Speaker 1: Half hour, twelve fifteen is tip. It's the first game of the day. Creaton, of course is the matchup. We shouldn't be playing them, but we are, so it's gonna get it on. We got the advice from Scotty Damport a little bit earlier on what Louisville should do in this matchup, and not really what to do with this matchup, but it's go home, you have forty minutes or you go home for the day, and it's gonna go down to the last second. Dwight you know that.
Speaker 3: Yes, listen, I'm gonna put out my picks and all my statistics on my Facebook.
Speaker 5: Sports Sportsball page.
Speaker 3: So if you're interested in how to break down the game, I've already done that for you.
Speaker 1: I was a little surprised that you had some good questions for Scotty. How about that you were you were pretty good there. I don't know. I don't know if somebody was texting you or Okay, it's a very really, really good job. Dave's back in the studio. Dave, you remember those days of the afternoon at dollars broadcasting for these games, absolutely, and the chaos of sitting at the bar, trying to do a show and having a beer two. What are your plans day for today as it's going to be one of those days, first day of the tournament.
Speaker 4: Day, JA, Well, since I have three hours to kill and the game starts at twelve fifteen, I'm gonna take a walk maybe to the bear Nos downtown and watch it there.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Why don't you just talk Terry into doing that show right at that location and just y'all sit around Drake Pierre. I think that's a good idea that works for me. I guarantee it. So I know you're a basketball guy. I want to get your take to on Louisville and this matchup. Are you one that feels that Creighton's big man is going to ruin the day for us or is the Australian shooter going to change the day for Louisville.
Speaker 4: Well, that's important to have rain back. Let me here give you a little something to fire you up.
Speaker 1: It's got right now.
Speaker 4: You're not going to see the easy little pick and roll lob in dunks with Scott and Chucky.
Speaker 5: That's going to be harder to pull off.
Speaker 4: But having Rain out there will pull the defense out a little bit, So that should help alleviate that. I'm a little nervous just because Louisville they won a couple of games in the a SEC tournament, but they weren't impressive.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Earlier they were kind of rolling teams and at the end they're kind of finding ways to win. So I think Louisville gets it done, but it's gonna be nervous.
Speaker 1: It's gonna go even if Louisville goes up by fifteen or down by fifteen, I think this thing goes down to the last two minutes. That's what they've been proving the last couple of games. What Dave said, is exactly right. They've led teams either back in or fought their way in. You want to be the team to let them back in because the other team's going to be tired. You know, when you come back from fifteen points, it takes it out of you.
Speaker 5: But knowing that you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna go home if the score ain't your right way, that is definitely motivation to play hard.
Speaker 3: Hey, Dave, have you filled out a bracket? If so, who's your final four?
Speaker 4: I have not filled out my bracket. I forgot I left it on the table at home.
Speaker 1: Dad gun. I think the Saint John's thaying, I get it. It's a lot of hype. I mean, everyone's picking it. There's a lot of people picking him to go to the final four. I saw two people that picked him and win the national title. I was like, man, come on, guys. I was like, come on. First of all, Cal could be waiting for him in the second round, and Cal, well, he's got his number. I mean, Louisville fans know this more than anything. Louisville. Cal's always had his numbers.
Speaker 4: Even in twenty thirteen when Louisville won the title. Yes, it happened that was the biggest separation between those two teams I've seen in Louisville's favor in recent memory. And they squeaked by that one at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, squeaked by that team. And that was the team that was a nine seed for Kentucky. Now he ended up going to the National championship game, but nine seed for the tournament. They were not very good. They were losing a lot of games and Louisville barely won that game. Cal just knows how to get under rick skin, and so I don't get that Auburn is for real. I always like to look at the free throw shooters. If you have a free throw shooter that starts that is good, can't have the ball in his hands at the end of games, because what happens Dave. At the end of these games, they become free throw shooting competition, and you better hit your shots, and the team that hits their shots at the free throw line usually wins the game. Alburt's got three players shooting eighty five percent or better from the three point line starting. That tells me at the end of games they're gonna be hitting their shots or free throws, and that and that it makes the difference in the games. So Alburn I do have Auburn going to the final four. Florida's is yet their final four of the duke thing. They're good, but I don't see them going all the way through to the final. Houston is for real and Kentucky should do some damage. I think they're gonna do well. I think they need to not underestimate Illinois. Illinois is Scott Scott, Yeah, yeah, you forgot the s. It's Illinois. Oh, I'm so sorry. You can't forget about Illinois. Illinois. Yes, thank you so much for that. But it is. It's gonna be a fun It's gonna be a fun time. And we all talk about this town and how it shuts down as you go through the first day of the tournament. Anyway, whether Louisville and Kentucky are in it or not, but they are. It is time and Louisville fans have been waiting. I know you, I've been waiting. B Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, But I predicted this.
Speaker 1: If you remember when.
Speaker 3: Kenny Page started as head coach, I predicted exactly what was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: So far hard people.
Speaker 3: Now, I wouldn't call myself a hero. You gotta stop with that.
Speaker 1: But I'm kind of a hero. Don't think that you're not. Don't think that you're not. It's a lot of fun, so please come on. I We're at Barono's five o two. It's in plain View. They were nice enough to let us crash here and do the show this morning as it's starting to really fill up now obviously because we're forty we're a half hour from Tip and it's gonna be a lot of fun. Pizza deer, friends and family is what's happening today at Baranos. So a perfect place to here in Hirschborn of course. George from Barono's in jay Town, the original sort of Barnos guys and Lexington and.
Speaker 3: Don't forget you could Dano's every single pizza at Baronos. If you want the Dano's cheesining. That's right, Dano's cheesying.
Speaker 1: Somebody that's not shy with pizza.
Speaker 5: I haven't tried it, can you hear me? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's pretty loud in here. Oh okay, that was the first problem. I am a pizza professional. Yes, yes, you are, as a guy that.
Speaker 5: Only likes meat lovers And.
Speaker 7: Did you get an impression you look down at my stomach when no, no, I'm looking away.
Speaker 1: Now always does that's what he does. Yeah, it's the hobby of mine. Body shaming.
Speaker 3: It's the Italian.
Speaker 1: I love it for you.
Speaker 5: I need you to keep me in check.
Speaker 1: But your sports ball guy, huge? What do you make coffee? What do you you excited? You got a little will get your top to bottom?
Speaker 5: Oh dude, I'm excited.
Speaker 7: Well I've always said this to Nick on our show. It's just excited to feel again. It's excited to have this sort of feeling and get ready for the tournament. All the nerves are over with. I think it ended about last night, like I knew it would. I'm just ready to see him play some ball. And I think if Louisville wasn't a eight seed, and if they were under rank like everyone thinks, then we should feel a lot more confident than a lot of people are now.
Speaker 5: So that's what I'm writing.
Speaker 3: Breaking news are evidently going to Lexi's ruff arena.
Speaker 1: Is burst in areas.
Speaker 3: Wow, this is gonna be Devis's stop it.
Speaker 1: That is shut up.
Speaker 5: That is some wild, very random att of random news.
Speaker 7: Now, just kidding, Everything's fine, these Kentucky fans are doing everything you can.
Speaker 1: So you're a football player. You're a football player left tackle, tackle, left tackle, but you probably played a little basketball. What your frame? Your frame shows power.
Speaker 5: For always a center, always the center.
Speaker 1: You use your butt.
Speaker 7: I was good at that, the good old fashioned pick. Just set a pick for the fast people and get a rebound when they missed.
Speaker 3: Isn't it truly that you're also a jockey, a jockey trainer?
Speaker 1: Yeah I was.
Speaker 5: I was too short, actually, is that what it was?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Wow, So back in my day they were like athletes. Yeah, now they have to fit a certain like diminutive size frame.
Speaker 1: We played our flag football game where we all injured ourselves.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was the all time.
Speaker 1: It was fun. But you were a referee, right, Oh, I remember I was laid up for My back was out, my hamstrings were done.
Speaker 5: That really destroyed you.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I hadn't played in that heat and had played in forever.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's a difference plan going for a walk, going for a job jog, or starting to stop it real quick.
Speaker 1: Right in your fifties three, So big guy over here left tackle filling out his shirt here right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I think the play call was not a slant, but it was tenning in. It was like a drag round and he was a drag out and big boy, big boy, big boy. This is when I went, oh, Austin, Austin cuts, Oh yeah, oh my gosh. Caught the ball up the up the field for a couple of yard.
Speaker 5: Friend Ian tried to die for him and.
Speaker 1: Left him in the dust. Dog David, you're so sweet. All right, tell me Louisville Crayton Today You're picked Louisville.
Speaker 7: The spread has moved up from it's been two and a half all week, it's now moved up a point to three and a half.
Speaker 1: So Louisville. Yes, I.
Speaker 7: I don't know what kind of impact he's gonna make. It's a big family guy fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think it's gonna be a little bit tougher than we think, but I think we'll pull it out at the end.
Speaker 5: Free throws will be a big factor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta get to the free fill on that's for sure. Right, you concur with that toy.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, uh, the optics of this game very quadrant.
Speaker 5: He like he likes their free throw team percentage, like what he was telling me off there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh so the folks we had today. I do want one more time mentioned Genesis Diamonds. They're down the street on Shelbyville Road. They had a bunch. She brought a bunch of those.
Speaker 6: Ruby red rings.
Speaker 1: The necklace is the bracelet.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to go check those out.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, they're a fan or UK fan. They have both. To go check them out at Genesis Diamonds. As we barrel towards our final minutes.
Speaker 7: That was my first time meeting I'm always hearing her on the station, but I've never met her in person.
Speaker 1: I almost asked, who's taller? Pat Kelcey or Wendy.
Speaker 3: From from Gennis talking about coach Kelsey is not short, dude, what do you He's a great coach. He's regular side.
Speaker 1: He tall as a matter of fun, size five three five four maybe coaches regular size. He can fit in the overhead.
Speaker 5: What's that thing they say about big things and small packages?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Oh dight, what is well? I've gotta small package all right? And thank Danos yes for bringing us a box of the Danis seasoning for us today. As we roll through this broadcast, just a couple of minutes left, we have plenty of seats here, a couple of seats left. Come on, buy plenty of standing room. And what we're gonna do. The buckets are on sale. It is basketball team.
Speaker 3: JD just clocked in. He's up there every single day.
Speaker 1: And that's exactly what we do. We clock in and we start to watch basketball. I know you'll have your bracket sitting in your lap for the rest of the day.
Speaker 3: I expect my bracket to be one hundred, probably up till final four.
Speaker 1: I might lose one.
Speaker 3: I usually lose one in the final four.
Speaker 1: Uh And and by the way, that the flight football game. Thank you Jamie Dumpstore for for putting that on, for us helping you. That's amazing. He's the best athletic director in Jefferson County Public School.
Speaker 5: We got to do a basketball one match. I've been advocating for a basketball staff.
Speaker 1: Get Yes. I want to see Dwight back in the Tropic Thunder today. Really, if it was one you might have thought about it.
Speaker 3: I was gonna wear my Flint Tropics outfit, yes the whole yeah you just yes, yes, all right, So big difference.
Speaker 1: There's a lot in the news coming up here at the top of the Hour to Tony Kruz, the legendary morning show of personality. A wh is lots in the news. Obviously, the Tesla issue is getting worse and worse and worse.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The domestic terrorism that's going on to those stores is just needs to stop.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And the JFK papers, you know, the more you see the news, it's probably looks like a bunch of nothing.
Speaker 3: What's eighty thousand pages? Well does it take to get through eighty thoud? And you had a good point, you said, AI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, in about one point seconds. But they they basically said people have reviewed it before and said, look, it's not really information. We're all gonna be going, what see, I hate did it? That's not happening. That's not gonna happen, So move on from that. But the nine to eleven papers that have been redacted, that that is that is happening. So we don't know what that will reveal. From what I understand, people will not be happy about that, not short, but the jft will probably be nothing because they basically said it's just CIA stuff that led to other things.
Speaker 3: So, uh, you know why I'm not reading the JFKA for two reasons. I'm not reading the JFK file. Why number one, it's eighty thousand pages.
Speaker 1: Right, number two.
Speaker 3: I'm scared if I read them, if I get assassinated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: No, I've had some big fear.
Speaker 1: No, you gotta you gotta think about this, all right, Guys, come out and see us at Barono's five or two and play you. The party is on as a little of a Cardinals tick on Creighton here at twelve fifteen on CBS for Dwight's Antoni and Dave back in the studio have a great two and he's reading way forty w h am, I love you, ma,