Speaker 1: Just a tad late. But you know, we're still recovering from Memorial Day.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with us, for Foulin and Jenny, it's the I'm Still Fun Podcast.
Speaker 1: Were you taking yellow shots or what do you mean recovering from a Memorial Day? You mean overheating? Over eating? Oh okay, I am not a big drinker. I'm an overeater.
Speaker 2: If I'm gonna make myself sick, it's with food probably, so yeah, Well, you know what really does me in? I've decided like the top thing that does me in just a homemade French onion dip. Just a bang of sour cream. You throw the packet in, you mix it, give me some salty like kettle chips.
Speaker 1: I will bus it up.
Speaker 2: And Jake and I we were so sick last night. We made like turkey burgers. Shmeared that on the bune.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it was so good. I made him throw the container away. We were even all of it was like all right, But is dip one of those like kind of kryptonite things where you just can't stop? I cannot stop. I don't I like French onion dip. Don't get me wrong. It's probably not my top one, but spinach artichoke dip like a very creamy base one. I don't want a huge chunks of art of choker. You're gonna lose me if that's the kind of dip it is. But I used to get this one from cub that it would be gone within twenty four to thirty six hours. Yeah, and the amount of fat, calories, carbs, all the things in it, yeah, was enough to last me three weeks, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That see, And that's not my top dip. I'll dabble on that one like as a table app, but yeah, that's not my top one. But we were even dipping dots pretzels in this last night we ran out of our chips. Dots pretzels were gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll do veggies, dots, regular dots or a flavored regular Okay good. I was like, you're getting a little crazy.
Speaker 2: Basic dots gal Oh yeah, I yeah, yeah. But we both had different but busy weekends. Uh, Friday night, I had a dream and this is so rare, you know, like someone will come to your dream they even thought of in like a million years. Yeah, there's this guy. I went to college with him. He was younger than me, and all I remember about him was he was really attractive. His name was Wes. He he was like a little younger than me. It was never like I had a thing for him. He would just host great parties because he had like a trust fund and the wealthy one. Yeah yes, yeah, And so out of nowhere, this guy is in my dream. And in the dream I to Jake and like, I'd like to invite him in, like as a third and Jake said okay. But the next thing, you know, Jake on his own blows Wes.
Speaker 1: Okay. I am so upset by this, and I were upset. I thought you were going to be like no, like no, not at all. Even in my dreams. I'm jealous and possessive.
Speaker 2: And so he tells me this and I'm like, well what he and Jake wants to be with him now, and I'm like, okay, compromise, compromise, yeah, like you can be with Wes, but I have to be present. I think that's how it works in these situations. And he's like no, no, like I will I want to be with him, and I and he and I I was so sad and so upset, and I wake up and this is like, I don't know what time in the morning, but Jake's already out on the couch because he gets up early, rides the peloton, shows me up, but he texts me. I text him and I go, I'm so mad at you, and he's like, what happened? I was like, I cannot text it. So then he comes in. I tell him. He's laughing, and then later I get up.
Speaker 1: And go to the kitchen.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm sorry I smoked pole last night or whatever. I was like, oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. So anyway, I told his whole family, oh hell yeah.
Speaker 1: On the boat, they were all like god. Jake is like, I know, good, yeah, God stop man. Okay, I do have to add one thing in that I didn't think i'd talk about on this podcast, but I'm going to because you're just talking about blowies. Should I call it the podcast Smoke and Pole? Yeah? Okay, I like it. Okay, I saw you post about this, so I know you've seen it. The show is Sirens. I'm not done, though, I'd only I like ten minutes into episode two. Okay. I just finished episode three, and just a heads up. I still don't know where it's going, so I can't even spoil any thing for you. So I know that I need to get laid. When I'm watching a show that I'm barely into, I barely know the character is nothing, and someone's getting a random blowjob on a boat and I'm turned on by it. Yeah, Like that's the moment I know I need to get laid because I saw that scene and I was horned up last night, and I'm like, this is I Blue jobs never make me horny, like seeing something even though obviously you can't see much anyway. You're just seeing like the head motion, and I'm like, turn on, And I'm like, yeah, I don't know how much longer it's gonna be until I get laid. But I also don't want to, Like I don't want to go on your tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your libido's bagging for I bet your mind is not there.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do any of that. So I anyways, Yeah, so there's that, Well I did.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm not gonna bother Jenny cause she's out of town this weekend. Also, I know you're very much not ready for anything new. Yeah, but so I by the way, I told Jake this. I'm telling my sister in law this story, and Jake was taken aback by my why what I said about this guy.
Speaker 1: So there's this guy.
Speaker 2: He's only I've seen him maybe once a year, maybe once a year, and I've always thought he's very attractive.
Speaker 1: So that's the part of the story that Jake goes, whoa, whoa, Okay, wow, and then he left. He's like, I don't want to hear the rest of the story.
Speaker 2: He leaves, but I'm always I've always been in a relationship with Jake, So it's not like, a he's attractive, I'm going to ask him out.
Speaker 1: I've always want Jake. Not a big deal.
Speaker 2: But I go to this party on Saturday and he's there and I'm immediately like, this guy is so attractive and successful, and I was like, I know Jenny's not ready, but I'm just I wonder if he's single.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He literally walks up and he's like, hey, Fallon. I go, hey, are you single, and he goes, he you should have. I mean, that is the last thing I think he thought I would ever And he was taken aback of yeah, but he was like, uh.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am.
Speaker 2: And then I made the whole thing uncomfortable, Jenny, not about like you don't know, but like I. Then he kind of explained he has been in a relationship, you know, with someone on and off or whatever, but they're not together. And I said okay, and he told me who she was. I don't know her, but she's very popular in the Twin Cities as well, and I said, oh, cool, cool, And then I said a couple and I was like, well, this is my friend, Jenny. I pull up a photo of you and I termed your birthday and I see him do the thing where he zooms and he goes, oh, yeah, she's very beautiful, and I go, yeah, he goes, you know, I have a lot of friends and they never ever ever try to set me up with anyone. He's actually kind of I'm surprised, like no one will ever be like, hey, I have someone in mind for you, and I go, yeah, I go, And you probably are just in the same circles all the time. He was like, yeah, I go. That's what I told Jenny. She needs to stop doing. She's in the same circles. She's it's very incestuous. At this point, he needs to get out, and he's like yeah, and he's like, he's like, anyway anything. He mentioned that he was sore because he was playing at a basketball rec league or whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, and Jake goes.
Speaker 2: You do any other rec leaks and he's like, yeah, I do, like sad volleyball And Jake goes, Jenny loves sam ball situation.
Speaker 1: I go and kickball and he's like yeah, and then someone else walked up, and I mean he bailed as fast as he could from me being annoyed. So I'm texting Jenny and Jake's like, just go ask for a photo with him because I need to see it. I need to send a photo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I go, I will absolutely not so that it's took a creepy side photo texted it. Jenny was like thank you, but no, I'm like not and I go, I know, I know, but I just want you to know that this is available at some point, possibly if you get horny yeah or more.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh no. I do appreciate that you are looking out for me, and it was you can agree attractive person. Well, I feel like the photo doesn't do him justice. He did because to me, I didn't find him.
Speaker 2: Super Clay was attractive on the tech well, I like, yes, However, I couldn't get a good picture. I was only getting side angles and he was like talking, and.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I think the side angle of his body kind of gave him a bad figure to be.
Speaker 2: No, he definitely looks like that. I he looks that as him. He is thin with like a tiny tummy.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's kind of like skinny fat maybe, but he's very active. Yeah, no, it seems and but Mabey's in my unattracted to his body. I just felt like the side profile didn't do him justice to like you saying that he was attractive, but I could tell he has like that. The face and hair is attractive. I could tell that he has. I'm not a big.
Speaker 2: Body person though, you know what I mean, Like, I don't I've never gone after people because they're like muscular and stuff, So I don't even really.
Speaker 1: Look at people's bodies. Yeah, I just looked.
Speaker 2: He has a really nice face, jawline, beautiful flowy hair.
Speaker 1: The hair did look beautiful and flowy. It looks because I can tell after like kind of looking at people in a sexual way. Again that I definitely only am interested in guys that are dark haired and have the beard or facial hair of some sorts, kind of scruff something. So I definitely have a type and he fits in that realm. But I felt like I needed more of his face to understand how attractive he was.
Speaker 2: He's also one of those people that he's not like an act, like an online person.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I didn't even think about being like, Hey, what's his name so I can look at his Instagram.
Speaker 2: I used to follow him, and I think he was the kind of person that posted once every four years. Yeah, I don't even and I don't even know if he still has an Instagram because when I try to look at I couldn't remember his name.
Speaker 1: Oh, and I would go to my friend I was like, hey, what's he do again? What business does he own?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, Well I did, like I said, I appreciate that you're looking out, even though you knew I'm not. You know, I'm not ready, and you did preface it with I know you're not looking however, and then you waited for me to respond to then proceed with the want to be saying the art of the teas, Jenny, the art of the teas, I know, but I mean, and once again not ready whatsoever. No, However, I was just scroll on Instagram this past weekend and like, this is kind of niche to fallon and eye. But you know, we get a lot of random followers pretty often, right, and usually I don't pay attention to them whatsoever, Like, oh, how I am too, so and so started following you whatever. Well, I did see one person started following me, and I don't know what intrigued me to look at their profile, but I looked at their profile and I was like, oh, this is a really attractive man. Let me see him.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, So I know this is so unfair by the way you're listening and you want to see that person, But there is no chance on earth I could post the photo of the person I'm talking about, because that would be highly invasive. So I want you to not get judgy right off the bat, because that's gonna be so hard. This person's really into fitness, so a lot of his stuff is like him and racist or him at like some kind of fitness competition. However, there's also things of him doing outdoorsy stuff, hikes, like adventurous kind of vibes. Yeah, and he doesn't post a lot, I don't think, but I do find him to be very attractive. So go and scroll, And this is what I'll say while you're looking at him. The first thing I will look at when I see someone on Instagram.
Speaker 1: That, God, Jenny, you have a type. I know. That's what I'm saying. Literally, I know that I do have a type. I know, trust me.
Speaker 2: I know he's first while he is attractive, and I actually don't think his stuff is duty at all.
Speaker 1: It's just so funny. I just type you have. I do.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize it because I've only because I don't count your hookups as rhipe and you've only had one boyfriend boyfriend, you had a guy you dated for a couple of months kind of well maybe a couple.
Speaker 1: But there, I would say there was probably like three people in between of this past relationship and the other relationship or these children, not his. I think I did that dog his. I'm I think that dog has to be that dog's on every hike with the dog's so cute. I know, I know. Okay, So here's the way I follow back. No bitch, give me my phone back now, God, you can't. I like this photo from twenty eighteen. I love that for you. Okay for me. So you just brought up how you're talking to that guy that you're trying to set me up with. I also physically thought he looked like your type, which is why I also thought that. So you said how he was like, yeah, you know, my friends don't like hook me up with people or whatever. And then you're like, oh, you probably have all the same circles. So immediately I'm looking at this guy's profile and I'm like, okay, we only have two mutuals of friends, which means he is not in the incestuous Minneapolis circle. Oh that's crazy in Minnesota in general. Yes, And so one is like some running club or something to do with running, and so it's not even like a person, and the other one, why are you part of a running club? And he's not a running club? Well, to be fair, I follow like the one of the running places. I thought about joining it, and then I remember that I have bad news. And so the other person is someone who used to work in sales here that definitely is not in the incestuous Minneapolis group of people. So I was like, this is a good start. So I'm waiting for this guy to start like liking my stuff or like maybe sending some dms or reacting to stories.
Speaker 2: So unless he's super creepy, he will not end up on the creepy DM of the week.
Speaker 1: No, okay, I mean he hasn't sent me anything yet, But I was like, I wonder when I started following you me too? Does you know I'm single? No? Does he listen? I mean I list to the show?
Speaker 2: Well, I was gonna say, oddly enough, a large majority of people that listen to our station do not know.
Speaker 1: You're saying trust anytime anything. It's so fun to fucking relive that shit all the time, every time Jenny single, Oh my god, Jenny, what happened to Andrew? Trust me? It's like constant and even ready.
Speaker 2: For the same there, because what people will do is they will try to be kind, but they'll be like, hey, I was so sorry to hear about you and Andrew.
Speaker 1: Oh trust me never having a good time. But I just had an appearance at the pub a couple of weeks ago, and I know people are trying to be nice. I know people are trying to be nice, But however, if you've heard me talk about something on the radio. That made me super, super emotional. And then you come up to me in public where I have to be on and you want to bring up some emotional thing. Maybe not the best time to be honest, and I know you're just trying to be nice, but like I almost started crying at the Cub appearance because it's like, I don't, like, don't bring it up.
Speaker 2: That's that two years ago when I had to put Elliott down, like the first day of the State Fair. That's why I didn't even talk about it because I was like, people are going to be trying to be nice, but I have to go and work the fucking fair every day. When I just put my best friend down, and I was like, people are going to So I didn't even talk about it until after the fair was over, so no one could come up to me and bring it up because I was like, I can't, I will die, like actually die.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So anyways, I baited following this person back and I still might. Honestly, you can always unfollow, I know, but like I don't know. I sometimes you got to give a little nudge, just for a little a nudge for a bang. I'm not looking for a bang. You literally just got turned on by a dirty boat blow. That doesn't mean I just want to go bang someone, Like, yes, I want to have sex, but I don't want to just like go have sex with someone to have sex with someone. Oh, don't be judging me. It's weird because I tried to I don't know what you want, Jenny. I tried to think about the last time that I went through a breakup and how long it took me to get back out there in the bang in. How long did it take you? Do you remember? Did you figure it out? Yeah, it was only like a couple months. Because I this was back when I partied all the time. I was all partying in like, you know, dudes for hitting on me and I was horned up, so I'd be like, yeah, hell yeah, let's go. Yeah, But I don't remember how frequently I was doing that because I don't know. I'll go look at my list, cause I still have a list of everyone else. That's a wild by list. I forget a couple of people. Mine's pretty, mine's really small. It's on. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I'm I think I'm on two hands, but that's about it. And but I still there's always like one person I forget. I mean it happens the same one. It's like it'll rotate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it happens. I can't say anything about that. I forget almost everyone. So I had a text Abby ones and ask if I had sex with this person. She's like, I don't know who that is. I'm like, oh my god, you're the friend I have with the best memory. And then I had a reminder who the person was, and then she's like, well, I don't know the answer. I'm like, God, what a waste of this conversation. What the hell? So what all activities did you get into this weekend? So I went up to Duluth and camp to Friday and Saturday night at an actual camp site with some friends, which I gotta be honest as much as I'm like, yeah, well I'm wild camping in the van, I'm rock on whatever, I'm pooping in the woods. Oh my god, it was really nice to have access to the clubhouse. I'm at a shower and a bathroom for two that I took full advantage of. My friends have a poll behind camper trailer thing and so they've got a shower, a bathroom and stuff in theirs, and they were like, you can use them, and I was like, I'm not. There's a bathroom over here, I'm gonna go use it. Whatever. So that was fun, just kind of explored around there, and then I went over to the Apostle Islands in Bayfield by myself, just all day Sunday and most of Monday. I got back real late Monday night, well not real light, but late for me, and I rent a scooter a moped. Okay, I did that, so yeah, yes, SO did like all the well I didn't do all the touristy things, but I did some stuff in Bayfield. And on Monday I did ferry over to Madeline Island and I rented a moppad And so, I mean, it ends up working out pretty well because you have to pay an admission to get on the ferry, but then also you have to still pay if you bring your car the car admission, so you pay both. Oh so it's like thirty eight dollars for a round trip for your car, but then it's still twenty one dollars round trip for your ticket. So I was like, well, I don't really want to bring the van. Honestly, I kind of wanted to just like walk around whatever. And then there's an option to rent mopeds or scooters or not scooters, sorry, electric bikes or bike bikes. And I was like, oh, I should be active and rent a bike, and I just couldn't. I was so tired by this point, I had done so much shit. So I did rent to the moped and it was fun. But Metaline Island's not fully open yet. A lot of things are so closed, so I feel like I didn't get the full Medal and Island experience. However, I prefer it how I experienced it because I hate being around huge crowds of people. So for me it worked out great. You know, places were closed, not everything was like super poping yet, but I got to see and do what I wanted to do. But I did learn something on this trip about just traveling alone and just who I am as a person. So yesterday morning, I wake up and I go use a public grassroom to like do my face routine, brush my teeth whatever. I get back to the car and I'm just like being really putsy and kind of taking a while to get my makeup on. I was going to do the nine o'clock ferry. I ended up not doing not going until the ten o'clock one, and I realized that when I'm on my own, obviously, I'm fully on my own time. And I didn't realize how much stress I put on myself because I always think I'm inconveniencing other people. Yeah, so if anyone else would have been with me, I would have felt so much stress because I was taking so long to do my makeup right. And so I realized that I just I love traveling on my own, not all the time, but to an extent because it does take that stress factor away from me, you know. And even when I was with my friends this past weekend, I ended up driving separately to this hike, just because I was like, ah, I don't know, like maybe I'm going to want to be like, hey, can we pull over there or something along the way. And so it's just nice to be on my own time for sure. And I did have a friend who was maybe going to come with me this weekend, and I want to do a trip with her in the future, but it was kind of nice to have not had her with me because I would have been stressed, even though she's so laid back and like it would have been perfectly fine. But if you're ever thinking about traveling on your own but you're kind of like nervous or you feel weird to do it, just don't have like everything's on your own time exact, do whatever the fuck you want. You don't have to worry about pleasing anyone else.
Speaker 2: You need dinner at four pm if you want. Yeah, hell yeah, that was Yeah, that's a good valuable lesson to learn. The hardest thing for me is just like when I'm by myself is staying off my phone because I feel like I have to be on my phone if I'm by myself. Yeah, and it's that's a hard one to break. I told Jake today that I want to start going for like a good walk after dinner every day because I'm so busy most days. I don't find time to like do things like for my health and I like a lot, Like if I have like a really busy week, the first time that drops off is Pilates. So like today, I know it's gonna be a long day because I started Pilate's at seven, went straight to the Jason Show, came straight to do this podcast, I'll do my afternoon show. All of has her move up night at school, so I'm gonna go straight to that from work here and then I'll basically go to bed. So I've literally worked and done stuff the entire day. But I normally would have been like, okay, I want the extra hour of sleep and skipped full lot. He's been like, no, I've been doing pilates once a week, that's it, and then not pretty much doing anything else. So I went for like a walk last night with my weighted vest, and I was like, I want to go for a walk after dinner because that's like the one time other than tonight, like pretty much every other night I can't.
Speaker 1: And Jake was like, it's also very good for your digest boo boo. I was like, sure, Jake, shut up. So he's like, I'm totally down. So that is one of my new goals I'm setting up for the summer is to go walk after dinner. The issue is going to be alive. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that's like walking. She's at the age where her legs hurt, you know if she takes two steps.
Speaker 1: Oh. I thought this was gonna be a walk just by yourself.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I wanted Jake to go to he wants to go to Okay, but also he works out like twice a day so he doesn't have to.
Speaker 1: When did he become so fitnessy? Januine? I feel like he goes I was gonna say, because he kind of goes through waves.
Speaker 2: He does, but he's been really strict. He's he's had some like cheat days for sure, but he goes through he I don't think Jake has ever looked hotter in our relationship than he does right now. He is beefed up so much. And I said, I'm not about the body, but like on the boat sat whatever it was Sunday, the first trap video of him that you know how many women DMed me also horny looking.
Speaker 1: At that, and I was like, what are people ming you?
Speaker 2: Just like sweat, like the face with the sweat emoje. He's like, god, dang that game too.
Speaker 1: Fuck No, I'm like, hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I posted it purposely as a thirst trap. Yeah, I mean I have used the song bedcam for him. He looks so good. So yes, I had sex with him that evening obviously because he looked so fire emoji so noise, but yeah, I but I still, you know, I support him looking being attractive. But then I turn on him every day and I'm like, come home, baby, just don't go to the gym.
Speaker 1: Let's just lay here. Have a snack instead. Have a snack instead. Yeah, a little snake. We did a bunch of home like kind of stuff this weekend. Yeah we've got a grill. Uh, you got a grill? Yeah, we got a grill. We don't have a grill. I thought you did. No, you had a call a charcoal grill that was babies. Jake's brothers. Oh, okay, but I know you had one because there was bonding over that. I gave it back to Davy at some point, I think when he want his house, but we haven't. So we haven't had one like two years. We went and by a tragger we because the home dpot had a little sale going. You'll have to reach out to my sister's husband. He's a tragger whore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we will. Because Jake doesn't know how to use it for a regular grill. He's like cooking burgers and stuff.
Speaker 1: Last night.
Speaker 2: He's like, it only goes up to like five hundred. How the fuck am I supposed to grill? He's like, I think it's just meant to be like. He's like, I know you can do both, but I don't know how to grill on this kind of grill And.
Speaker 1: I'm like, girl, I don't know, but you need to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's step one, figuring out how to use it.
Speaker 1: He needs to I refuse to.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, a bunch of home projects we had. When you have a little kid, they go through clothing so quickly, and their clothes, their clothes are small. The drawers get overwhelmed. You don't even put them in half their clothes because you can't find them. So we did the every like season every year, once a year at least, we do a major downsize. We go through all the drawers mm hmm, pull everything out. All of has full emotional breakdowns because she's so attached to like a grinch sweater.
Speaker 1: Why do you do it when she's around? Can't you do it when she's not around.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to like show her that and have her involved in it. Okay, I don't want her to come home and like everything's gone or something. So we let her choose keep or donate.
Speaker 1: Okay, she does a pretty good job.
Speaker 2: There were a couple of things that she had breakdowns over. Jake wanted to get rid of a Mermaid tail blanket and I was like, just let her have it. And then I want to get rid of a four t grinch sweater that does not fit her, and she melted it down, so I let her keep that. Other than that, she did a very good job and then get it rednated it. But yeah, planting some shit. Shout out to Walmart. They always have like the cheapest stuff. I got full planters for fifteen dollars.
Speaker 1: I know. I was kind of shocked because you posted your weekend pictures on your guys' Instagram and I saw that you said Walmart, and I was like, damn, am I missing out on my yes things by not going to Wallety Yes, their plant area. First of all, I heard that Walmart hired a bunch of like the old Target designers, so a lot of their home.
Speaker 2: Good stuff is stepped up as well. Oh, like they have like their Better Homes and Gardens line, which I got like a bunch of stuff from And so that's number one. Number two, they're garden center, like the hanging ferns you can get like the big thirty dollars ones but you can get like the ten dollar ten dollar ones. No one else has ten dollar ones. And then I got, like I said, I got a big planter. So I have like three different types of flowers to stick in my front porch pots that are really large fifteen dollars that would have easily been at any garden center. Now, don't get me wrong, I want to support local. We are planning to buy a tree. We went to the local nursery. They were closed yesterday, so I will do some supporting. But also in this economy, some of the things I'm going to have to get the cheaper version. It's just part of life.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's part. I mean, you're speaking to the cheap oot of the world over here, Okay, I do call you the cheap oot of the world often. I mean this weekend, I had posted this video about how I had brought all this food to make in the van. But like, the one thing I just can't bring myself to do is constantly replenish ice in a cooler because I'm so fucking cheap. I'm just like, it's fine, It's like it's all watered down, but it's still cool and so nice. Is literally the cheapest thing you can get. Okay, So I'm over here, like, have these turkey burgers that went in frozen to the cooler, but then they were thowed within just a couple of hours, and I was like, I'll make them tomorrow. And the next day I looked at him and I was like, even I'm not going to make these. They look so disgusting and proud of you. So I did toss those out. But I ate a turkey sandwich for every single meal. Besides one of my friends who I camped with Friday and Saturday, they fed me like some hot dogs. That's nice. Yeah, so that was nice of them, but yeah, I was so cheap. I didn't Literally the only food I bought from Friday to Monday was a big ass Scotch ru and that was it. Like coffee, Oh and coffee, that's it, but that's not eating ic. Coffee is my little like weakness. It's my weakness when I go travel.
Speaker 2: I loved Okay, you want to try the coffee shops? You posted one that did not look good by the way, and I was like, oh, I can tell the coffee or the coffee shop no coffee. You posted it and you didn't it was not the one you said wasn't good. It was a nice coffee. I was like, oh, I can tell that coffee's bitter. Oh I can tell about the color it was.
Speaker 1: There. To be fair, they were very sweet, because my go to order at Caribou is a cold press with a half shot of either milk or white chocolate, depends on what I'm feeling that day, and so when I go to other places, I never expect to get what I get from Cariboo. But I really was not feeling like a milky latte vibe, and that's usually my go to at random coffee shops. So I asked if they could do a cold brew because I saw that they do mochas, and I was like, can you put like some kind of chocolate syrup in it? Because that's what I do at Cariboo. And I was like, only like a half shot though, because I really don't like it's super sweet. So she put it, put the shot in and was like, I'll just let you try it, and if you want more, I'll put more in. So she did. I tried it. I of course did the fucking passive aggressive Oh yeah, it's great. But I could have asked for more. Yeah, but it wasn't. So then I dosted some cream to make it better and it was good. But it was all my fault. It wasn't their fault at all. I'll give them a pass. Then I have a question for you. Do you have anything else? Nope, I'm just trying to look for a creepy DM of the week. But you go first. Here we go.
Speaker 2: If you could live anywhere for a week, a month, a year, where would you live?
Speaker 1: Let's keep it in the US.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you get to pick a place to live for one week, one month, and one year.
Speaker 1: Three is different spots, ah okay. And you could do the world if you want. But I think it'll be just easier to do this the US. Okay, for a week, I would choose. Well, do you know your answers? You should go first, because I need to think I think I do.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think, like I I did?
Speaker 1: What did I do? I think?
Speaker 2: Because I had made Colt do this too on our radio show, I think I'm by get them backwards. But I think I picked a week?
Speaker 1: What did I think?
Speaker 2: I picked Glacier National Park again because I just loved it the most for a month I believe I picked Lake Tahoe in the summer because that is my favorite place on Earth. And I believe for a year I wanted California, probably the like Monacito area, because it's nice and bougie and you get like ocean more tempered weather throughout the year. That's why I didn't pick Tahoe for the year, because I don't need to be there in the winter, even though Jake would love it for skiing, I don't care. And then if I was in California, you can just drive up in down the coast to all the different.
Speaker 1: Areas and it's so pretty. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I think that's what I mine were, and I love South Carolina so much, but I didn't put it in there.
Speaker 1: Nice. Okay, this the week one might surprise you, but I would choose New York City. Oh good, that's good because I really think that I would love to experience New York City as if I was like a local whatever. But there's just so much to do and to go there to like live for a week versus go there and try to do all the tourist stuff, you know. So anyways, a week there. I would choose San Diego for a month, because I love San Diego, I love California. I don't think I want to whatever want to live long term in California, and then for the year, I would probably do Seattle that you can pick like Colorado. Honestly, you know, because I like the Pacific Northwest mountain vibes, the pine trees, like I don't know, the smell of everything in the Pacific Northwest. That's more my vibe than Colorado. And honestly, I kind of burnt out on the Colorado mountains. Yeah, so I would rather explore the Pacific Northwest. I would love to have that access to the Organ coast so easily. But also Organ has mountains dew and like a desert, so yeahver so, yeah, I would do Seattle for the year. All right, Nice, I like that question. I like to too.
Speaker 2: I saw it online somewhere and I was like, oh, that's fun, Okay, creepy DM of the Week.
Speaker 1: I don't actually think that this is that creepy, but I'm still going to read it, okay because it comes from a random person and says, hey, Jenny, I'm sure you get this all the time. I've personally never done this slide in someone's DMS. Lol, But I've listened to you on the radio and you sound like a fun person, and I'm an outgoing fun person. I'm sure this will never work because I feel creepy doing it, But if you ever want to meet up for a drink or just hang out, I'd really like to take you out. So it's not super creepy by any means. So it's just kind of shooting their shot. Yeah, you can't blame a person for shooting their shot. I get it. Yeah. However, yep, when you look at someone's profile and you're immediately like, what is this? There was just a vibe about the profile that creeped me out that I was like, Okay, actually that was a decently respectful way to slide into my DMS. But then I looked and I was like, I don't think that we actually are very similar as this person thinks that we are. And I'm not going to go into any kind of details just because I don't know if they would hear this, but it did end up feeling a little creepy after everything's said and done. So there's your creepy damn of the week. I'll be honest, I feel like this bit's going to have to end soon because the ones that I fat well, it's not that I don't get dms, it's just it's always like, okay, so this one's kind of funny. Damn, you have an amazing rack with literally twenty fire emojis after it. So there's that one too, But it's a lot of just like you're so hot or got it. You know, It's it's not that interesting. I got it, I got it. All right. Well that's it. This week starts a little bit late. We took the day off her Memorial Day, but it still is posted on the right day, just a little later gay. So anyway, have a great week. Thank you so much for listening. Love you bye.