Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined tonight by a very special guest. You can find her on Twitter and Instagram at living Dead Jest. Most importantly, I want to direct you over to her fansly at Crazy Bach. Harley links to everything or in the episode description. You know what we always say, these folks come on our show. Least you can do is go support them on social media. Next step, paycheck comes around. You got a little bit of cash in your pocket, Hit the fansly, hit wherever they are selling something. If you like the content and the person you're meeting tonight, Harley, thank you so much for coming on with.
Speaker 2: Me, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Let's start with the third rudest question you can ask a woman, and it should be okay with you. I think so. The rudest question you can ask a woman, I think is like how much you way? The second rootist is are you pregnant? The number three rutist question can I ask you how old you are?
Speaker 2: Hardy, I just turned twenty two?
Speaker 1: Actually, okay, wonderful, happy birthday whenever that was? Let me start. Let me also ask this. When I grew up, I listened to a lot of rap, and they would always throw out girls' numbers as like thirty five, twenty four, and I was always like, yeah, that's cool. I don't know what any of those fucking mean, but that's really cool. And I know I've had thirty years to dive into looking into figuring out what that means, but I haven't. So I have my own metrics on this show that I like to base it off of. Can I ask you what your height is?
Speaker 2: I am five y five?
Speaker 1: Can I ask you what your bra size is? I am a thirty four triple D and anyone that's watching right now knows perfect. And from my feet, guys out there, let me ask you what is your shoe size?
Speaker 2: I have canoes, so nine and a half slim.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's solid, that's nice. I think I'm not again, I'm not a fuck guy, but you know people like that, I assume. Let's start with the boring question too, How did you initially decide to cross over and get into the adult entertainment industry? What was your first move where you go? This shit over here, this vanilla stuff, whatever it is, is not holding up anymore. I need to try something else. Express myself differently talk me through it.
Speaker 2: So I was I think eighteen or nineteen. No, I was nineteen, and I was starting to get bigger on social media, but I was kind of like going through like a burnout. I didn't know what to post anymore, and I just kept telling a bunch of people that were like, Yo, you should do OnlyFans, you should do this, you should do that, and I was like, I don't really know about that. And then I was like, you know what, I'm a hypersexual person. So I just went ahead and did it, and the ball just rolled from there.
Speaker 1: Cool. So what was the first thing? Was it directly into shoots? Did you start the only fans, fansly, whatever you were running at the time? First? What was like number one first step?
Speaker 2: My first step was honestly fansly, to which it almost automatically had some recognition, and it just that was the ball was rolling from there.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, I get it. When you started off, was it just daily nudes, weekly nudes, the occasional video or how did you want to formulate your own personal content back then? And then let me ask you maybe how that's grown or changed in the few years that you've been kind of looking at it, analyzing it. So what was your original fansly back then in life?
Speaker 2: My original fansly was more picture based, specifically with I look kind of Shelby, but it's all muscle, so more around the fact that I have a sleeper built and a lot of people like muscle mommies, so that was a thing. It was. It was mostly pictures, but every once in a while there was video. Is I try to post weekly around I always try to post weekly. Of course things come up, but I try to compensate. So it was it was more built around the.
Speaker 1: Muscles and okay, and now what are you moving towards or is that the same thing? Are you sticking with stuff like that or are you pivoting at all? Changing? What are you we evolving into? Like if I were to go sign up for your fansly right now, again that is crazy bach Harley links to that in the episode description, If I go sign up for that right now? What is like the general theme? Is it just you? Is it just Harley? And sometimes you feel like doing this and sometimes you feel like doing that? Or are is there something you're leaning towards that you like, a theme or an idea?
Speaker 2: I lean more towards soft dominant with my partner.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, okay, am I cut me off when it gets too personal? Please? Okay, partner? Can I ask a male female non binite? Whatever?
Speaker 2: We I don't discriminate. But I am married to a guy.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, we're married doing john? Okay? Now can I ask is your and again stop me? Is your relationship open at all? Is it closed? Is it open for work?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It's more open for work. And of course I always say like, hey, if you ever want to go do anything, do you it? Just be honest, but we try to keep it closed exceptbly work.
Speaker 1: Totally cool, makes sense, makes sense? Was that always the idea when you got into this or was that something you had to kind of build up?
Speaker 2: I took a when I first met my husband. It was like, wow, I don't I want to take a break. I don't really want to do that, So I want to settle down, you know, maybe we'll get married. And we did, and then it was like I kind of I kind of miss being admired and seen and being a cutsy little star, and so we just recently started back up.
Speaker 1: Okay, And how's the reception in your household been? To that, like pretty good so far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he works as my agent.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, cool, cool, cool, So you're that's what's great. My wife is my producer on the show, So nothing goes out publicly unless I run it by my wife, because you know, I can make jokes and bullshit and talk on the air, but she's the one with like the creative eye, and I always like, and I always like when couples kind of can start to work towards the same goal and move towards things. It's always interesting in this industry. So as you're jumping back into this, what type of stuff are you looking to do going forward? Are you looking to shoot mainstream scenes? Are you looking to shoot? Yeah? Where are we going?
Speaker 2: So recently I've had an upkick of more like taboo stuff with a studios contact in me, and I definitely feel more comfortable doing taboo compared to like hardcore. Hardcore is okay every once in a while, but there is definitely a hard limit.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, so we're talking even more than hardcore. We're talking like extreme not violent maybe, so I always go hardcore rough violent murder. I think somewhere comes after that possibly, Sorry, there's a comedy show. But so where where do you sit in that range?
Speaker 3: Raw?
Speaker 1: Like you you understand you've done rough in the past and maybe you're looking for a little less of that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've done extremely broth in the past, and I'm definitely looking for less of that. I'm i uh, somewhere in between, like the hardcore and just straight taboo.
Speaker 1: Sure, Okay, Now when you say taboo, what do you mean by that? Like, what are some of your favorite types of taboos that you'd love to jump into.
Speaker 2: I won't name any specific names, but there are a couple like photography and studio places that I would just die to work with. Thank do you like stepfather, step brother, step this, step do? Yeah? I think I would. I would absolutely just die for that.
Speaker 1: All right. Let me ask this because one time I had a girl say to me, she goes, someone really helped me out early in the industry. I don't know if I should say their name. Can I ask why you wouldn't mention those photographer, here's the chance to go, Hey, this gorgeous girl Harley here, who is an insane body, an adorable face, and a great work ethic. It seems like from the short time I've talked to you really would love to work with this photographer? Better not say their name? What is there? If there's a reason behind it, I totally get it. But call out the good guys. Do what you want with the bad guys.
Speaker 2: So the reason why I don't say names is because I don't want it to come off as disrespectful or desperate, because it's not like I wouldn't pick up anything if they were to like, oh, that's definitely not for us. I don't name because I don't want to come off wrong to anybody. And everybody who's who is interested and come off wrong to them. Totally get that, Totally get that. Understand that. I won't delve, But for future reference, I'll just say this. I'll say people in this industry, as I'm sure you're aware, people in this industry love to be praised. So if you have a good thing to say, it's never a bad thing to do.
Speaker 1: I totally understand what you're saying, though, So what kind of taboo then? Is it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What type? Is it like a bondage thing? Is it a step? I don't really know. I live in this very strange vanilla world. I've been with my wife for almost twenty years now, Like you know, so as much as I, you know, understand porn and do, I never know what the newest thing is. So tell me what kind of taboo you're referring to.
Speaker 2: Like the step brother, stepfather, stepmother, stepsister, or there's this new line of like this AI lesbian porn where it's not actually AI, it's supposed to be around like cybernetic things, which I've actually just recently got booked and am going to go over to do that, which is like a dream come true to me. But more stuff like that where it's like so like people are always talking about it and joking about it, but everybody who.
Speaker 1: Watches it, So that's Yeah. When I have a mainstream girls on, I always ask like, what is a trend you want to come to an end? And my reference for that is always how about the step brother steps And they're all like, nah, it's fine where actors, we're actresses, you know we're cool with it, and you know I agree too, it's fine. So are you looking for more storyline?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Are you looking to talk and interact more? Are you what? What is how okay? All right? The more extreme hardcore stuff you did, why would you prefer to take a step back. That's a personal preference or is that a career decision?
Speaker 2: So I lay in more lighthearted and silliness, and I understand I have a morbid sense of humor. Just I personally prefer to be around positivity. Like the first set I did was very hardcore, and I can tell you I just I was so scared that I could not even like, like, as soon as the camera turned off, like camera on, I was about to cry, But camera off, I started laughing because I knew that they would get like real nice again and they'd apologize and it was okay. And I knew that it was okay when the camera was on. But lighthearted is definitely easier to act than like, oh crap, I'm going to be walking away with this with the bleeding throat and bruises.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah that's fair, by the way, to the audience out there, just so you know, I scream at these girls prior to the interview. I'm like, you better be funny, just so you know. And then when the camera I'm just such a nice, sweet guy. Oh hi everyone, how you doing today?
Speaker 2: Honestly, you were so nice. Don't do that, you know, what it is.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, and here's what people don't understand about this every other and I'll say this to the audience more than more than just you, because I get that a lot from finishing and whatever and this and that, and afterwards when I get everything published, people go, oh, you know, there was nothing like creepy. I think there's so many guys in this. This is the sex industry. There's so many guys trying to get laid. I will likely never meet you in my life, no offense in person in real life. Maybe if you go to a exotica some day or some big star, I'll come up and go, would you sign this? You did an interview for me years ago, but I got a wife who's a producer and we're not in an open relationship, so I have no intentions of ever doing anything with anybody. My ideal thing, I'll tell you what it was too early on. I interviewed a girl named Crystal Chase who had like, you know, five thousand followers or something like that, and we brought around for brand new faces. And she's blown up since then. She's become a big name. And my dad died a few years ago. She personally messaged me said, hey, you know he's in my prayers. Blah blah blah blah blah. She's got three hundred thousand followers. Now, the fact that I spoke to someone early on and I watched their career grow and become something bigger and better, and they're providing for themselves, that's all I need. I don't need. I get laid plenty at home. Okay. So that's always my intention of just being nice guy, be decent human. This is the best industry in the world. If you're just a I could book you. You know, I'm not making assumptions here, but if I ran a production studio, I could book you. I can have sex with you, pay you, publish it online, and all I have to be is just a decent human being about it.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it doesn't happen, and sometimes, unfortunately it sounds so much easier than it is, right yeah, well no, yeah, okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't want to put you in a Nego prison there.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's not like that. Unfortunately, there is every once in a while, you'd get a small studio or something that is starting to get bigger, and sometimes it really is like that, but more on the negative aspect, and thank god, I have rarely had that experience. So I just I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Sure, I won't ask you to name names at all, but you said you've rarely had that experience. Thank god? Have you had that experience of a bad time on set? And what separates a bad time from a good time, like what may have happened that goes ugh, I don't want to be involved with this, or maybe this production company is on my no list now or whatever it might be.
Speaker 2: I'd be afraid to talk about what happened to the full extent, just because of a lot of what happened is is definitely illegal, okay, just when it becomes impossible to withdraw your consents or when things aren't when you didn't agree to something and it happens anyways and you're supposed to be able to withdraw it at any time, and when you cannot and they are doing something that you are not comfortable with, it can lead to a whole new issue.
Speaker 1: Totally understand. I get that. So going forward, is there a way to mitigate that type of thing? Obviously, if you're working with bigger studios, bigger names this and that you'll get a more professional sense. Not that the little guys can't be professional too, but is the idea then going into doing more mainstream. Obviously what comes with that is more fame, more success, more this than that, but is part of it. You also want a little more control over your situation, being able to say these are what I'm doing and we will stick to this because Brassers or whoever doesn't want to catch a bad rap. They stick to it because they're professionals.
Speaker 2: I love Browsers and Team Skate. They are my favorites and they are who I was talking about.
Speaker 1: See call them out. I did a special for Team Skeet. They're great to work with, really great to work with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I used to follow them on Instagram and stuff. I absolutely loves their team. Like everybody there is light hearted and goofy, and they are able to keep things professional yet fees On sells and like each other. There's no resentment between anybody, and I absolutely love that idea.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, let me get in some of the likes and dislikes if possible, to give the audience a little idea of what they may see, what they might not are you into women at all? I am okay, if you were to give me a percentage, what percentage are you into guys and what percentage are you into girls? Because I'm pretty sure if I dropped dead, my wife would never date another guy again. Not I think she just prefers girls, if I'm being honest with you, So where are you percentage wise?
Speaker 2: So I identify as pan sexual, I don't really care care what gender or what you identify as. I actually I kind of dislike sapphic horse girls, but that's such for different reason.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, I did you kind of dislike what kind of girls?
Speaker 5: Paphic horse girls, the stereo typical white girls. I don't know what the word sapphic. It's sapphic. She's a smart one, folks. Now we're going to google this.
Speaker 1: I know what a horse girl is. Girl named Joscelyn in third grade I went to school. If she was a horse girl, she was gross related to sexual attraction. Gross. Okay, girls who are into horses not your thing. Yeah, that's the one gender you really push out.
Speaker 2: Huh, it's it's not going to push out the gender I can openly admit I have a disliking for white girls. Most beautiful women I've ever seen, mind you, I just uh, I had one or two girls that ruined it for everyone.
Speaker 1: Really, all right? Yeah, and they are horse girls are always white girls. Let's just be honest about it. Let's just be honest. Yeah, So what do you what's your type of girl?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 2: I personally find big black women to be just They're absolutely stunning and wonderful. And I love how they do not give a fuck. They just they be themselves and they're not They're not a freak to set their boundaries, do what they do, and say fuck what anybody thinks.
Speaker 1: Love it, Love it all right. Let's get into my other questions on the likes and dislikes. I call these the com questions. Could you please rank these three for me? Facials swallowing cream pie from favorite to least.
Speaker 2: Okay, cream pies, and I honestly, facials and swallowing is pretty.
Speaker 1: Tied, tied, good or tied. Just do it.
Speaker 2: I'm good with all of it. Okay, as long as I'm getting the jiz, I don't really care.
Speaker 1: Fair enough. What is our current working relationship with anal? Are we friends with it? Are we terrified of him because he drinks too much. What is our current working relationship?
Speaker 4: Wow? Never heard of put like that. I like giving an O. I can admit I have a hard time receiving anal. I'd be willing to.
Speaker 2: Try it every once in a while, but I can't say I don't think it's for me on the receiving end.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, gotcha, gotcha. Do you have a favorite sexual position?
Speaker 2: I want to say yes, what would that be?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I'm currently sitting on my bed and I would like to point out I have a blindfold right there and sets to tie attached to the under the mattress. I prefer tying people down and edging them and then being on top.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right. Do you have a least favorite sexual position? Something where the husband might go, let's do this, and you go, all right, yeah, let's fine, let's do that position.
Speaker 2: I'm scared shitless of sixty nine?
Speaker 1: Ye really? Why is that?
Speaker 2: I've I've personally never had anybody's face down there, and everybody always talked wonderfully about it, and it is something that my husband and I are talking about now because this upcoming set I have is a lesbian scene where I will, I will be the submissive one. So I've just never done it, so i have like a personal fear of it. But I'm sure that'll be dopping over real soon.
Speaker 1: Sure su Sure again, if it's too personal, move me off of it. Is it a fear of oral down there or what? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I've I've been on the giving end with female else I've never been on the receiving end. So I'm just afraid of like somebody looking.
Speaker 4: At my.
Speaker 2: Well vagina being like that's not right. And I know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how it could possibly not be right, but we all have our hang ups. So I get it. I totally get it. How would it not?
Speaker 2: I absolutely have no clue. I don't know how anything would be wrong. I know how I taste. There's nothing wrong with it. I honestly even I would do me if I could because of the taste. I know how it smells, I know how there's nothing wrong with it. There's nothing abundant like different about it. I'm just absolutely paranoid for no reason.
Speaker 1: I get it. I get is there any is there? Is it? I see? I don't really know the psychological mental breakdown type stuff. I'm just an idiot. Is it like an anxiety thing? Are you like nervous about that? Do you often get anxiety if you're going to shoot a scene? No, I really no, it's more like face down their type thing. Because well, society stigmaitates I am so sorry. It is uncomfortable sitting there. You do whatever you gotta do.
Speaker 2: Society stigmaitates the woman's vagina, like, no matter what, your lips are too small or they're too big, or there is this that the other, there's just so many things that could be wrong or and it's it's I can say that those who know me know me for my vagina, sure in a positive way, but I am still not.
Speaker 1: Comfortable with it yet. Yeah, get it? Yeah, I get it? Everyone again, no one. I don't think there's anyone that looks in a mirror and doesn't have some fear of Hey, somebody at some point may not love this. So I totally get that. And I've I've lived with body dysmorphia my whole fucking life, so what do I know? But yeah, you know, hey, good luck to you on your scene. I'm sure you'll do fine. I've seen work you've done and you are excellent. So now have we talked. I don't believe we have talked, But have you talked with the husband about potentially again? We spoke about open Are you allowed? Not allowed? I'm sorry that sounds like, you know, controlling. You know what I'm trying to say, Within the parameters of your relationship, could you go shoot like a main will? Do you intend? This is the worst fucking question ever. Do you intend? She's laughing, Folks, if you can't hear it because zoom cuts it off, I'm making her laugh. It's not just me stumbling and bumbling around this fucking question. Do you have any interest in shooting group scenes in the future or are there hard lines in your relationship that we go Yes, this is for work. Yes, it is somewhat open, and you know, work wise, we're going to work around that and figure it out. But are there like hard limits that you guys have both agreed to, like we will not extend it this far.
Speaker 2: We don't have anything that set can openly admit. And I know this sounds absolutely horrible, but it's more like we try to stay away from certain things and then if something happens and it leads to like more money, more opportunities, than the one incident. Then we talk about it. Everything is approved by him and talked about and even me being like if I'm like I'm uncomfortable with this, and he's like, well, I'm uncomfortable with this, then we will take sometimes up to a few days to talk about it to make sure if it is or it is not a thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, do you okay? So then my original question was do we see possibly potentially a gang bang in your future or is that something you have no interest in.
Speaker 2: I would have to talk to him about that. I am not a size queen and I haven't done a gang bang ever for that specific reason. I'm not a sis queen. Stuff like that scares me. Like I had someone say that, like my first scene was going to be with Blacked, and I can openly admit I would probably die on set.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, me too, by the way, But you know I'd be a lot more uncomfortable, I think than you might be. Okay, So that was so, what is the biggest guy you've been with do you think potentially? I know, obviously you don't bust out a tape measure for every guy that comes along.
Speaker 2: But has there been one that's during with my eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, has there an end? Tell me the biggest and have did that? Did you feel that? Did you know that was the biggest in the moment?
Speaker 2: The biggest would be my husband, really ironic.
Speaker 1: Great answer, by the way, great answer to keep it all copasetic at home.
Speaker 2: No, it's the honest answer. And I told him that like the first time I saw it, And yes, I knew and I still know to this day because I love him and I love having sex with him. But it is a fairly painful experience.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? So is anal out entirely at your home.
Speaker 2: On the receive again?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, on the receive? Okay, all right, I think that's fair. Do you have any what is your ideal role? So we talked earlier about you potentially wanting to go in with Team Ski Brawsers, any of those any of those scenes by and again just to comment again, you say what you want. I totally understand why you want to stay respectful and this and that. But they are looking for people like you, gorgeous girls who know how to work. It's really what they're looking for. So I would say, make sure you're doing everything you can to try and apply that way if possible, because I could absolutely see you in a team ski scene. What is the role you want to play in that? Do you want to be stepdaughter? Step cousin? Uh? You know, like where where do you think you would fit best?
Speaker 2: I honestly don't know. H I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: I feel like wherever I'd be put, I would definitely be able to make it work no matter what.
Speaker 1: Definitely gotcha, gotcha? Gotcha. Now, if you're playing stepdaughter, do you have any issue with older guys as seen partners?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I don't discriminate against age, to the point that my husband is also the youngest guy I've been with.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, is he around your age?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right now. But I asked this because a few weeks ago I interviewed a woman named Deeedie White used to go by Sakah Black. She is seventy one years old and still does black gang bangs BBC gang bangs, as she refers to them. True hero and patriot is what I would say of her. So I'm wondering, how old would you go for a scene?
Speaker 2: The oldest I've been with, I think was around maybe forty something years older than me.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, and I.
Speaker 2: H doesn't really bother me. Sure, Like it's not a thing if if your dick can get hard, you're not old to me?
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, fair enough, I get it. Is there anything you don't want from a male co star? Meaning we talked about the size thing, But is there any way you would look at someone you're about to shoot a scene with and like maybe tap out or be like I'm not really interested in this and that, not that you'd cancel the shoot this and that, and just saying if you had the opportunity to walk away. Is there anything that turns you off about a guy that a guy could do on set or when first meeting you or whatever where you're just like, no, thanks.
Speaker 2: General arrogance, huh just if I I have a harder time doing stuff if I don't get along with the person as a person. So just general arrogance is a killer, because I love to if I can go on a set or with a studio or with a photographer and get along with them and goof along with them and everything, you know, we get along, then it is so much easier than having to like go somewhere and work and then you can't fucking stand the person. Yeah, hemel, was it awkward.
Speaker 1: We spoke about it earlier about the more extreme stuff you shot where when the camera would cut it was everyone was more friendly and this and that was it awkward at the end of some of those extreme any of the extreme stuff you did, where they were like, okay, so it was really great meeting you, Harley and this and that, and you were like, oh, I'm still bruised like all over from you. I know.
Speaker 2: I generally, when stuff like that happens, my biggest coping skill is laughing. So when stuff like that was happening, if like I just wasn't quite over it yet, I just started cracking the most bullshit jokes that I could, and like even laughing at myself, because you know what, I don't care if anybody else thinks I'm funny. I think I'm funny, and that's all that matters.
Speaker 1: Are you you naturally dominate or submissive? Or do you switch back and forth?
Speaker 2: I would definitely switch. I typically feel more dominant, but who doesn't like being pinned to a bet every once in a while?
Speaker 1: Me go ahead, Okay, all right, that's fair, all right. I don't have any of the questions for you. I think you've given a great example of who you are in this industry, what you're trying to accomplish, who you're trying to work with Team Skip Browsers hit her up, and I think you'll be very successful because again, look, I can sit here all day and be like, oh, you're so hot. You are I speak to a lot of hot girls. What makes it really really stick in my head that someone's going to be successful is when you can pick up on their work ethic in just the communication. Just let's be professional about this, let's get this done. Da da da da. And I love that, and you get the best quality product from those people because those type of people don't generally put out garbage and then go that's good enough. Yeah whatever, Da da da. I think you're great, Harley. I think you're gonna be very successful. I think you got to just keep pressing forward and you'll do fine. And thank you so much for coming on today. You can find her on Twitter and Instagram at living Dead just J E. S. T. Most importantly, though, the fans Ley at Crazy b H B I O T. C H Harley h A r l e Y links to everything in the episode description. Harley, thank you so much for coming on